PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Luvahj
02-01-10, 11:21
I went on the prowl Saturday and found nothing but on the way home North, I saw a girl walking east on Copans and so I made a right, then a U turn and thought i had lost her but saw her at the salvation army talking to some guy in a truck. She saw me and asked for a ride, blah blah blah, her boyfriend was talking to the cops at walmart and she needed to get out of there (warrants) but needed a ride to there Apt. I said OK but I want to play with your tits. OK, off we went. She has put on some weight and her tits were nice and round, ah, if she could only give good head. I offered her $5 for a BJ but she said no way. That is all I would pay for her terrible skills. Dropped her off at Apt. Here is some prior posts on Heather
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=4209864

UPDATE: Alex and Tiffany don't seem to be answering there phones. The streets have been dead!! Has there been a sweep? My last 3 times out I have gotten skunked. Anybody know anything? No Angie either.

Flo Rida
02-03-10, 17:38
Wow, glad you got out of there. I used to see a Dawn and always picked her up on 31st. Dark hair, chunky, big tits, from Brooklyn I think. Sometimes she was high (what a surprise) but I never had any trouble from her except the time I didn't want to pick her up and she got in anyway. Do a search of my posts and see if I have any pictures. Do you think this is the same Dawn?The same on she was high and running of at the mouth about being lost. When we finally pulled in and I saw the guy she said I set her up. Bad experence. I don't know if they were just their waiting for any one or working with her. Soon as my lights turned off the got out of the car. Dumb ass for got to turn the dome light off when they opened the door could not help to look. Her efforts were lame best almost like she was waiting for some thing.

Keep a look out you never know, happy mongering.

Balls347
02-03-10, 23:56
I was out tonite and last night nothing.

Anyone else having any luck?

Luvahj
02-04-10, 10:02
I was out tonite and last night nothing.

Anyone else having any luck?

I have been out 4 times this week and it has been deadsville. Saw Monica once, saw Bubbles and her faux fake tits once and another somewhat regular on 10th and dixie near the 95 overpass but all in all it has been dead for a week or so. Did saw Tammy hawking her wares about 11AM yesterday. Barbara was out a few afternoons ago, a report with pics coming soon. I wonder if LE did a sweep because of the Super Bowl? Alex's phone goes right to VM too. I called Tiffany last night and she said she is not going to street walk anymore and is going to try to stay straight. Good luck to her, I hope she makes it. I feel lucky to get one of her last street BJ's. Her tits looked amazing with all the greybar weight she added. I will miss those tits. It seems like lately when I am out, and I cruise for maybe 90 minutes each time, I only see one girl. That does not give me many choices.

What has anybody else seen?

Flo Rida
02-05-10, 13:25
Out on the prowl last night leo leo every where.

Beware

Dirty BJ
02-10-10, 01:31
I am new to the area, and I do from time to time check out the stroll. I do see some SW out during the day (which I never partake in) but I seem to find it dead after 11:00PM the times I have gone out. Kind of strange to me since where I am from and all the places I have this is prime time...... Going to check out Miami one of these nights, the pictures on the miami page shows some hot chicas!

Juan287
02-10-10, 01:50
There were a lotta LEO around tonight. Especially around MLK but there was one that managed to stay in the dark around the racetrack and ely avenue fine ass latina. Didn't get a name but for 30 I had her saying papi over and over.

Flo Rida
02-11-10, 20:26
Atlantic and Dixie north 5 WSW.

Juan287
02-12-10, 00:23
There was a 40 year old looking SW at the Chevron on MLK and Powerline but I didn't get to stop.

Dirty BJ
02-13-10, 01:27
It was slow tonight (rain and wind is the reason I guess). There was also a lot of LEO activity but good things come to those who wait and drive around for a few hours lol. Found Merissa who I have been with once before on the corner of 10th and Dixie. Was a good time got a no rush BBBJCIM for the usual 20. I do think she must have been hitting the glass pipe, as she did not look as good as she did about a month ago. She is not out often (blond skinny nice tits that I think are fake) but shes is an excellent provider. Enjoy and be safe!

Gringo2123
02-13-10, 06:25
Hit the road late. About 3am found a nice 25 yr old blonde by copans and dixie. 8 on SW scale. Would guess not a normal walker considering the $200 purse she was carrying. Wanted 30 for bbj, I upgraded for f/s for 50. I normally never go above 40 but she was really cute. Good bbj but too short. Not GFE, tried to rush. Small tits but nice thick ass. Had me drop her off on 26 st few blocks west of dixie.

Happy hunting

Luvahj
02-15-10, 16:15
who i will call Young Tiffani, not to be confused with Tiffany DD. Finally a YOUNG girl working! Was out and about today around noon when I spotted a potential girl near the Sunoco. She got in, and after a quick LE inspection she told me she is from NY/NJ and came here thinking she could make lots of $$ for incalls. I think she has advertised on CL or BP. Unfortunatly she has fallen on hard times and sometimes needs to walk. I thought I would try her out. We settled on 30, even though that is more than i usually pay and her tits were not as big as I like them but she was young, nice and sweet. 25 YO, dyed blonde, chunky, nice smile, round bottom and sexy, with skillz. Not your typical SF SW. I wonder if this is the same girl Gringo1223 had found? I don't think she has a drug issue. So we go to one of my favorite spots and she gets to work with a BBBJCIM, boy can she suck a dick! No rush, very wet and deep, she can go deep my friends. Took direction well, made sexy noises and was a good time. She even let ol LUV take some pictures. I will repeat, maybe tomorrow! I am sure she is FS too. I think she may even have a hotel off 62nd.

I have digits for senior members who POST!!!!!!!! Be safe!!! LUV OUT

Juan287
02-23-10, 02:30
Be careful out there because the party poopers are out there in full force today.

Luvahj
02-24-10, 10:51
who i will call Young Tiffani, not to be confused with Tiffany DD. Finally a YOUNG girl working! Was out and about today around noon when I spotted a potential girl near the Sunoco. She got in, and after a quick LE inspection she told me she is from NY/NJ and came here thinking she could make lots of $$ for incalls. I think she has advertised on CL or BP. Unfortunatly she has fallen on hard times and sometimes needs to walk. I thought I would try her out. We settled on 30, even though that is more than i usually pay and her tits were not as big as I like them but she was young, nice and sweet. 25 YO, dyed blonde, chunky, nice smile, round bottom and sexy, with skillz. Not your typical SF SW. I wonder if this is the same girl Gringo1223 had found? I don't think she has a drug issue. So we go to one of my favorite spots and she gets to work with a BBBJCIM, boy can she suck a dick! No rush, very wet and deep, she can go deep my friends. Took direction well, made sexy noises and was a good time. She even let ol LUV take some pictures. I will repeat, maybe tomorrow! I am sure she is FS too. I think she may even have a hotel off 62nd.

I have digits for senior members who POST!!!!!!!! Be safe!!! LUV OUT

Just talked to her and she is going to be out this afternoon, look for her around Copans or call her. She lost her room and needs to make some dough to get a place to stay. She is real sweet and a great provider, so give her a try

Luv out

Juan287
02-25-10, 01:37
I don't know if this was luvah's girl or not but while I was getting back from north campus I saw a girl getting arrested so good luck out there. Good news though me and a couple of friends of mine are thinking of being LEO watchdogs. More info coming up for that.

Tiffani
02-25-10, 16:20
Juan,

You always talk about how there are a lot of LE out but I was out yesterday and saw other ladies but didn't see any LE. And, I definitely didn't see anyone get arrested.

I'm confused?

Bobbyvee
02-26-10, 10:14
Juan,

You always talk about how there are a lot of LE out but I was out yesterday and saw other ladies but didn't see any LE. And, I definitely didn't see anyone get arrested.

I'm confused?Tif,

Don't be confused, just use the search all post by Juan and you will notice most of his post are FLUFF and mirrors in content. My trip down the stroll yesterday had three maybe 4 out around 11am, 1 maybe 2 on mlk and 2-3 on Dixie and no uncle Leo. Since I just got back in town after 3 mos away, I have noticed more bso activity at the mlk substation, and Friday night I did see at least 8 bso in 3 different location in the area with cars pulled over around 10: 30pm. So who knows.

Juan287
02-27-10, 03:13
Dudes, I go in the morning.

Swangin
02-28-10, 20:32
Guys I gave up the SW scene for a while. I felt like BP was safer and less hassles. The quality is worth the difference for me. But I was on 31st by MLK and spotted a HOT little HSW. 8. 5/10 by Mc Donalds she was so clean I just parked and went into MikkyD's on my way out she asked to use my phone. The conversation went quickly to I need a ride. And a RIDE she got. CBJ 6/10 then completely unrushed mis & dog OHH MY! Wasnt able to take any pics but imagine 5'1 105 dark hair & eyes! Very clean (except for her feet) she was wearing shoes but when they came off WOOO! Anyways very friendly, went to her room with no problems.. 40 1/2-1/2. I'm trying to earn some points on this board with you senior members so I have the digits if you want!

Safe hunting!

Pachyderm 28
03-01-10, 05:52
I'm trying to earn some points on this board with you senior members so I have the digits if you want!

Safe hunting!The best way to earn points is to post with some regularity and put up the photos, and equally important is content.

Though the offer of digits to everyone on your first report is a nice gesture, that sort of generosity may come off to many as TGTBT, possibly a ruse by LE or equally as bad, a jacker of some sort.

None of this is meant to be a dick, but just to throw that out there in case you didn't know.

Luvahj
03-01-10, 12:49
The last 2 weeks has been awful for the hunt: hardly any new girls, phone numbers disconnected and the streets have been pretty dead but I did finally hook up with Tiffani DD (also refered to as Tif). She said she had lost her phone and finally replaced it so when I called her around 6:30 last night (Sunday) I was pleasantly surprised when she picked it up. She was available and I was right around the corner so I headed down 7th from MLK and picked her up. She has started to lose a little weight and her tits are not quite as firm but still plenty big. We went to "our" spot and she got right to work. Although the cannon got quickly to attention it was having trouble firing, but Tiffany stayed right with it. Moaning, letting me fondle her all over and working mi dick at a feverous pace, finally the cannonball blew and she took every last drop and after some cars drove by spit it out. I have got to tell you her skills have gotten much better over the years and she is a great date for .2 BBBJCIM. The pictures are from Jan 26th when she just got out of the Graybar hotel. Here are some other posts by me on Tiffany
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=933611&highlight=tiffany#post933611
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=862475&highlight=tiffany#post862475

I did have the pleasure of Angie's company last week some time; I believe it was Tuesday around 10PM. She said her man was working and dropped her off for a few hours work while he delivered pizza or something. We went east and she gave another one of her stellar performances. On her knees while on the passenger seat so those HUGE tits could hang down and get groped, as usual she took every drop and spit it out. She is truly the BJ queen, gives the best head out there, and takes it very deep.

LUV OUT

Luvahj
03-01-10, 14:05
The best way to earn points is to post with some regularity and put up the photos, and equally important is content.

Though the offer of digits to everyone on your first report is a nice gesture, that sort of generosity may come off to many as TGTBT, possibly a ruse by LE or equally as bad, a jacker of some sort.

None of this is meant to be a dick, but just to throw that out there in case you didn't know.

Well said Pac. He has asked me for digits but I said only for SR posting members. Although I appreciate his offer of digits I will not accept any until he has plenty of posts. Hopefully he will also get some pics. I hope he becomes a regular posting member because it seems we have not been getting much posting over the last few months. I look forward to Swangin's future posts.

Swangin, do you remember her name?
Welcome to the board, "May you monger safely and get a lot of swallowers"

Luv out

Swangin
03-02-10, 00:32
Well said Pac. He has asked me for digits but I said only for SR posting members. Although I appreciate his offer of digits I will not accept any until he has plenty of posts. Hopefully he will also get some pics. I hope he becomes a regular posting member because it seems we have not been getting much posting over the last few months. I look forward to Swangin's future posts.

Luv out

She goes by "Tiny" but she said her name was arianna. I will continue to post and pics to follow.

Happy huntings

Luvahj
03-02-10, 17:42

Luv out

She goes by "Tiny" but she said her name was arianna. I will continue to post and pics to follow.

Happy huntings
Sorry Swangin I should have looked closer at your post. You said it right in the title. I am a blind idiot. Thanks

Flo Rida
03-02-10, 20:27
Just got back from P.R. nice trip alot of talent on the island, Just checking in see what I missed, Hope all is well and i will be back out soon.

Pachyderm 28
03-03-10, 03:28
Rules of the forum do not apply that you have to be a senior member to give out digits. Just give it to him.No one said he couldn't give out digits, and if you want to take digits from someone who has no post history, do that. He said he was trying to earn "points" with the seniors, and the best way for anyone here to get in with the others is to demonstate that you are one of us. Despite what you may or may not think, we "hobbyists" are a niche minority and tend to be very closed off and secretive about our doings, hence when it comes to this, we trust each other when we know we are birds of the same feather which would explian the existence of this forum.

Swangin, I have no problem with you and don't mean to be falsely authoritative if that's how it comes off, but I'm just telling you the reality of getting in with other mongers. The only way I got numbers from other seniors was to write reports of valid content, post photos, and trade quality numbers. That's all. Just keepin' it real bro.

Luvahj
03-03-10, 18:05
Just got back from P.R. nice trip alot of talent on the island, Just checking in see what I missed, Hope all is well and i will be back out soon.
Now get out there and REPORT!!!! LOL BE SAFE!!! The streets have been dead. Let us know what you have found.

Gringo2123
03-06-10, 13:53
Think I ran into Luvahj's Marissa. He was nice enough to hook me up with digits months ago but her voicemail was always full or phone turned off, typical streetwalker. Had a 8am appt in Coral Springs soo lifetime monger that I am cruised dixie on my way alittle early, there she stand between atlantic and copans on dixie looking alittle cold, glad I could help a girl out. Great attitude, great service, could just hang out with this cutie. Luvah will have to tell us if her body is tore up alittle since he has seen her but as you can tell she looks pretty tight still. Gringo out.
Let's welcome NUTHUNTER to the fold, I think he is going to be a terrific contributer. I had PMed NH quite a while ago but he never responded then out of the blue he PM's me to apoligizeand he will make it up to me by telling me about MARISSA and gave me digits.

Marissa is a thin long haired blonde, with medium fake boobs, she has a phone AND a CAR. I call her up to introduce myself and set an appointment, she lives in east Boca and on Sunday we meet at the now closed Wendy's on Fed in Deerfield. I am a little sceptical since NH only had 2 posts but she was cute and seemed clean. She gets in my car and we look for a safe place, not far from the Wendys we find a spot and before I have even found a parking place she has off her coat and top, by the time we park her bra is off to reveal some nice, what I would guess as 34c's. Holy Cow. You would think that a girl like this: car, phone nice shape, fake tits would be expensive and you would be wrong! Standard SW rates for better service.. 2 for BBBJCIMWS and some DT. Let's not start overpaying her! Unreal. She can really suck a dick, great ORAL SKILLS. Anyway I give her the. 2 and she goes to work, unrushed, ball licking, DT, fast, slow. Unreal. I am getting horny just writing this and am going to call her. OK just called her and she was sweeping the floor and thinking how broke she is. Meeting her in 1/2 hour.

OK Back to the encounter: I started dirty talking about DATY and she said please stop she doesn't like it, not the Dirty talking but DATY. Never heard of a girl who didn't like that Oh well. So it is taking me a while because earlier in the day I saw ALex 1 on MLK and she gave me a nice hummer but Marissa finally gets me there and well. She was great and has a pretty and long tongue. SR members who have done some posting can PM NH or myself for digits

Luvahj
03-07-10, 11:57
Think I ran into Luvahj's Marissa. He was nice enough to hook me up with digits months ago but her voicemail was always full or phone turned off, typical streetwalker. Had a 8am appt in Coral Springs soo lifetime monger that I am cruised dixie on my way alittle early, there she stand between atlantic and copans on dixie looking alittle cold, glad I could help a girl out. Great attitude, great service, could just hang out with this cutie. Luvah will have to tell us if her body is tore up alittle since he has seen her but as you can tell she looks pretty tight still. Gringo out.

That is her!! I was actually given her number by a newbie. She is getting skinnier due to her rock climbing but still a descent body; I like her nice fake rack. Nice C's. I think her skills have gotten a little weaker over the last few weeks, I saw her twice in the last 3 weeks and the last time wasn't as good. She was a little toothy as well as a little bossy. I accepted her bossiness and demands when I held her in higher regard than the average SW. She had a phone, a car and would meet me where ever I wanted, like a BP girl who had SW rates.

Now she is a typical SW, probably lost her car, never answers the phone or clears out her messages so I won't take her demands. I think last time we were together I said something like "oh yeah baby take it lover” and she stopped and said "don't call me lover, I don't like that" I told her last time I was dissatisfied with the performance and she did say "well you can only pay me 10". I still gave her a 20.

I will give her another shot but she doesn't have many shots left with me.

Gringo, tell me how you got her to let you take some pics? I have asked and got shot down. What did you pay her for her service? Last time I picked her up she was close to Angie's bus stop.

LUV OUT

Dirty BJ
03-07-10, 17:54
Hay all. I have been in the area for about 2 months now and I came across Merissa when I first got here and then I got with her a couple of weeks ago. Yes, I do think from the time I got here till the second adventure she looked like she def has done some rock climbing....

And wow it is a bit weird to see pics of someone else getting blown by her, and I thought she was all mine.. lol!

Luvahj
03-08-10, 14:22
Hay all. I have been in the area for about 2 months now and I came across Merissa when I first got here and then I got with her a couple of weeks ago. Yes, I do think from the time I got here till the second adventure she looked like she def has done some rock climbing....

And wow it is a bit weird to see pics of someone else getting blown by her, and I thought she was all mine.. lol!

OK a new guy to the area but a SR member. Hope to see many posts from you! WELCOME TO POMPANO. Do you know the whole route?

LUV OUT

Flo Rida
03-09-10, 01:05
Now get out there and REPORT!!!! LOL BE SAFE!!! The streets have been dead. Let us know what you have found.
I have found a couple but they are not answering their phones???

THiers a brunett that hang out at oakland and Dixie goes by blue eyes I think Don't waste you time rushed and dirty

Flo Rida
03-09-10, 01:06

She is looking rough, Glad I meet her when she first came out

Luvahj
03-09-10, 10:37
I think everyone has seen Monica, even if you have not picked her up. She is a 30YO thin WSW with very blonde hair. She has been around for years, used to live a few bocks south of Copans but can now be found on MLK. Some times she looks OK maybe a 6 in the face other times looks horrible. Good spinner body. I was out yesterday around 2PM on the hunt. I saw Marissa but decided to pass, saw Monica and kept going. Went down MLK to the 95 overpass and came back, not much action. I was worried I was going to get shut out; I was horny as hell and had a big load so I picked up Monica.

This is my third encounter with Monica over a 3 year period. I just don't think she has good oral skills. Fair attitude but likes to rush. She is a cool chick though, always waves and smiles when I drive by. Sometimes when I drive by she says "hey *****" which I say back to her. It is our pet name for one another. LOL Anyway her body looked bangin yesterday so I gave her another shot. She was straight, cool, a little quite but happy to be picked up. Unfortunately her skills have not improved but my hands did a lot of roaming. Her body looked great yesterday. She had awesome tits, not big by any measure but firm nice tits. Model quality tits. I think everybody knows I am a tit hound and love em HUGE but her nice firm titties and hard nips were great and her round ass made for a nice grab too.

Her oral skills are just not good. I ended up jerking off while she licked my balls. I had a good release which I really needed but I will probably not give her another shot for a year or so unless I am desperate and then only offer her .10. I paid her my usual .20.

Has anyone else experienced her? She might be good for some FS because of her pretty good body.

LUV OUT

TheNightHawk
03-09-10, 16:42
Hi all,

It's been a while but I did the stroll and saw quite a few girls out both on Dixie and MLK. Then I ran into Tiffany I did not partake but we chatted for a few minutes. She said she fell off the wagon again. So I know some of you like her. She put on some weight since I last saw her but a real good provider and a nice girl. Also a warning on a girl named Camilla about 5'6" dark reddish hair almost brunet some messed up teeth I little heavy from jail food. I knew this girl from before, she was ok but I guess she got tested POS for HIV in jail and now she's out to get the world she will be sweet but try to rob you and agree to do bareback full service or use her condoms that she poked holes in with her needle she shoots up with to infect you. So be warned use your own condoms or pass on her. She's one girl that hurts it for the rest.

Dirty BJ
03-13-10, 05:18
Gentlemen,
I have just gotten back from a recon mission. Pompino is dead nearly 85% of the time when I go there or the same 2 or 3 crusty mountain climbers are around. Tonight at around 11:00 was no exception. I did see some LEO activity that concerned me a bit. They were surrounding a car with at least 4 unmarked cars that where normal everyday cars and not just cop cars that did not have the bells and whistles. Its as if they cops just used there own personal cars. Not sure if they were arresting a monger or someone looking for drugs. Anyway I decided since West Palm had some postings here and there on this site I decided to check it out. North of Downtown on Dixie/Federal 1 coming from around the Port area headed back down towards downtown MANY SW White/Black you name it. Some where dressed normal others were dressed in hot little miniskirts and high heels (haven't seen that since leaving LA). Although I was happy to find this (and I could not believe this site does not have more postings about this) I was a little worried that I saw NO LEO and not many mongers. Something did not feel right so I just looked around and did not partake. I will have to check it out and report my findings. One more thing, I have seen some postings about Lake Worth. I saw no activity in there on Federal. Have fun and be safe!

Gringo2123
03-14-10, 16:52
Bela

Picked her up same spot Sunday afternoon. Agreed to 20 for BBBJ. Wanted money up front soo asked if it was cim, she said 30. I laughed and offered to take her back then said she would do it but I heard her call me a "cheap asshole" under her breath soo I told her this cheap asshole was going to drop her back off. Guess my car was too nice. After dropped her ass off picked up a scandinavian looking blonde on mlk a few blocks west of dixie. Same 20 for bbj. Terrible. Offered to upgrade to f/s for 30. Not much better except for that nice natural looking blonde pussy. Don't recommend her.

Happy hunting.

I think everyone has seen Monica, even if you have not picked her up. She is a 30YO thin WSW with very blonde hair. She has been around for years, used to live a few bocks south of Copans but can now be found on MLK. Some times she looks OK maybe a 6 in the face other times looks horrible. Good spinner body. I was out yesterday around 2PM on the hunt. I saw Marissa but decided to pass, saw Monica and kept going. Went down MLK to the 95 overpass and came back, not much action. I was worried I was going to get shut out; I was horny as hell and had a big load so I picked up Monica.

This is my third encounter with Monica over a 3 year period. I just don't think she has good oral skills. Fair attitude but likes to rush. She is a cool chick though, always waves and smiles when I drive by. Sometimes when I drive by she says "hey *****" which I say back to her. It is our pet name for one another. LOL Anyway her body looked bangin yesterday so I gave her another shot. She was straight, cool, a little quite but happy to be picked up. Unfortunately her skills have not improved but my hands did a lot of roaming. Her body looked great yesterday. She had awesome tits, not big by any measure but firm nice tits. Model quality tits. I think everybody knows I am a tit hound and love them HUGE but her nice firm titties and hard nips were great and her round ass made for a nice grab too.

Her oral skills are just not good. I ended up jerking off while she licked my balls. I had a good release which I really needed but I will probably not give her another shot for a year or so unless I am desperate and then only offer her. 10. I paid her my usual. 20.

Has anyone else experienced her? She might be good for some FS because of her pretty good body.

LUV OUT

Flo Rida
03-15-10, 15:21
Just did the circuit twice and nothing to report, I saw a few that looked good from a block away but up close not so good. So i went around agian and some a--hole stop on dixie put his flashers on and tried to pick up a girl at a bus stop. by the time I got around him LEO was on the case.

I did see something strange a blonde pushing a baby stroller woith a kid wave at cars, Nut sure if just over friendly or working. Creepy

I meet tip last night not to bad, a little thick but good, Be safe Mongers

Flo Rida
03-15-10, 15:29
Gentlemen,
I have just gotten back from a recon mission. Pompino is dead nearly 85% of the time when I go there or the same 2 or 3 crusty mountain climbers are around. Tonight at around 11:00 was no exception. I did see some LEO activity that concerned me a bit. They were surrounding a car with at least 4 unmarked cars that where normal everyday cars and not just cop cars that did not have the bells and whistles. Its as if they cops just used there own personal cars. Not sure if they were arresting a monger or someone looking for drugs. Anyway I decided since West Palm had some postings here and there on this site I decided to check it out. North of Downtown on Dixie/Federal 1 coming from around the Port area headed back down towards downtown MANY SW White/Black you name it. Some where dressed normal others were dressed in hot little miniskirts and high heels (haven't seen that since leaving LA). Although I was happy to find this (and I could not believe this site does not have more postings about this) I was a little worried that I saw NO LEO and not many mongers. Something did not feel right so I just looked around and did not partake. I will have to check it out and report my findings. One more thing, I have seen some postings about Lake Worth. I saw no activity in there on Federal. Have fun and be safe!
That area was the place have not been up thier lately, Last time Leo was every where multi stings, and guy were being robbed. i have had some wounderful times up thier but it really started getting dangerous.

Thier was a spot up thier by the college we you would get a college girl every once in a while

Luvahj
03-15-10, 16:48
Just did the circuit twice and nothing to report, I saw a few that looked good from a block away but up close not so good. So i went around agian and some a--hole stop on dixie put his flashers on and tried to pick up a girl at a bus stop. by the time I got around him LEO was on the case.

I did see something strange a blonde pushing a baby stroller woith a kid wave at cars, Nut sure if just over friendly or working. Creepy

I meet tip last night not to bad, a little thick but good, Be safe Mongers
Can you describe tip? How much did you pay, what was the service ect. ect.

Luv

Flo Rida
03-16-10, 11:10
Can you describe tip? How much did you pay, what was the service ect. ect.

Luv

5'6 black hair little thick, was in front of the community center on mlk. the going rate cim.not the best but on a slow night better the going it alone

Luvahj
03-16-10, 15:05
I was out from 12:10 to 2:15PM; up and down, east and west, DEAD! I did not see ONE SW, not a FUCKING one. Wow I could have used a good pipe cleaning too

LUV OUT

Archsex
03-17-10, 01:04
I was out from 12:10 to 2:15PM; up and down, east and west, DEAD! I did not see ONE SW, not a FUCKING one. Wow I could have used a good pipe cleaning too

LUV OUTYou right, when out there Friday night and drove back and forth on mlk and saw nothing.

I might as well go to the strip bar in the area. Any info on the strip bars.

Luvahj
03-18-10, 11:29
It has been dead, D E A D DEAD, the last 4 times I was out. After my stroll on Tuesday at noon I came back out at 11PM, which I never do and it was again dead. NOT one SW.

I headed out yesterday about 11 AM and did a complete circle. The only thing I saw was Chrissy, the dark haired rock monster who hangs out around Angie's bus stop. NO WAY was I going for that skank. I was about to leave MLK to Dixie when I saw Latisha. She was a regular for me early last year and late 2008 but had not seen her in a while and was also tired of her. She is a BSW, funny how there are not many BSW's anymore, early 20's, pretty face, very dark, maybe 5'3", medium deflated tits and a big round ASS. She gets in and we exchange hellos. She had been in jail for 5 months, stays at her brothers and doesn't come out as much as she used too.

We found a spot and she pulls up her top and starts working my dick. She used to ask "do I have to catch it" but this time just went to work. I played with the tits, slapped and grabbed the ass and talked dirty to her. I just told her to hold on and blew a nice nut in her mouth. She slobbered some back on my dick but then opened the door and spit the rest out. Her skills have gotten better and I will repeat. Paid my usual .2, no digits. Feel safe with her mongers, I have never been with her while she was high and never thought she was going to rip me off. I finally remembered to charge the battery in my camera and bring it with me. Hope you enjoy the pics

I sure hope some new talent shows up soon

LUV OUT

Dirty BJ
03-20-10, 02:49
Was out at 2:20AM---- Like a ghost town... Has the price of crack went down or something?

Luvahj
03-26-10, 14:47
It has been pretty dead as we all know but I had to go south to Commercial and on my home about 11:30 AM Friday I thought I would go through the neighborhood. I heard a rumor that Big Titty Alex was out of the GB Hotel but I couldn't find her. What I did find was a LOT of LEO presence, they were everywhere!!!

That did not deter me. I saw Monica, some new really thin brunette, some thin chick sitting on Angies bench but I didn't see anything I wanted. Took a second, then a third stroll but decided to head home.

As i was heading north, I spotted a blonde with a lot of pink highlights I her hair about 18th and Dixie. I had seen her one other time about 5 weeks ago but didn't stop. Cut down one street and back up were she was and opened the door to invite her in. She was very pleasant about 5'5" and almost immediately said she wasn't a cop and pulled out her tit. "Well neither am I" I said. Her name was Lily, A WSW, 20 YO, clean, descent tits, said she was out since 6AM with no customers. I offered 20 for a BJ as we headed south on Dixie she said Ok but with a CONDOM!!! WTF, I couldn't talk her out of it, she was a 7 maybe an 8 on the SW scale so I said OK as long as my hands can roam. Got to one of my favorite spots and she pulled up her top and undid her bra (which I think was a bikini top) and worked the condom on with her mouth. It was pretty good actually. I let my hands roam and they found there way to her underwareless sweatpants and I grabbed her cute little ass and started playing with her pussy which was getting wet. This chick had the sexiest hands, yes, I said hands I had ever seen. They were turning me on! Thin perfect hands with nice nails! She started tickling my balls with her nails and it felt great. She wasn't much of a dirty talker because she was only 20 but she was fun, friendly, safe and nice. I decided I wanted to finish with a HJ, I mean; come on, my name is LUVAHJ. I had some lube and she gave me a great hand job. I only wish she could talk like a nasty little *****. Cleaned up and took her back to 18th and Dixie. On the way back I learned she has been out on her own since 16, has one kid, has a car and stays at the relax inn on 31st.

As we were pulling in to drop her off she says "we still have not settled up" Holy shit, I had completely forgotten and she never said a word. I gave her the 20. Pretty cool chick. I forgot my camera so I am not sure she will be into pictures. She gave me a number but it is her mans number. I checked it out and he called me back, I said I was looking for Lily and he said I will have her call you. She called back within the hour.

So I have digits BUT, (i am such a dick) no one gets the number until they post something, something good!! I know it has been a little slow out there but you can usually find something. There has been one post in the last 8 days, that is not going to cut, so POST my fellow mongers.

LUV OUT

Starting Over2
03-26-10, 15:44
Although this looks like my first post. This is Scott from the old handle starting Over. I had to shut down my old email account and now I can not get back in so hence. Starting over2. Again! Damnit!

Anyhow, been pretty dead lately. Tried calling Tiff as I have seen her twice since her release from the GB hotel, but she answered and said she was back in rehab. Sigh. She gives great head and has a rockin body to match. I wish her well and hope to see her soon.

Continued on the prowl and ended up seeing a blonde with a smoking body near Angies bench. Picked her up and said her name was Heather.

Now I remembered some mentions of her on the board which weren't too good, but I was horny as hell. We got to the spot and $20 for BBBJCIM.

The problem was it was more of a BBHJ and she said let her know before I cum and she will catch. What a let down. She did let my hands roam freely and has the tightest little ass and a pussy to die for but did not have room in the car for FS.

Got my nut and dropped her off at the racetrack. Not sure if I would pick her up again for BJ, maybe for FS but at least I got my nut.

Also found an old one named Natalie over by the relax Inn. She gives a very good BJ although she is one that has been out on the streets for awhile. She is staying at a hotel on Powerline and commercial and took $30 for FS. Not too bad. Have digits for this one but not a "must see" for sure, more of a "damn I need to cum or else" kind of backup.

I hope things in Pompano return back to the old days, I sure do miss Tammy but hope she is doing well.

Anyone know if there is action up near Yamato and Dixie? Been up here lately and not sure if there is action to be found.

Luvahj
03-27-10, 17:03
Victoria: Victoria is out of rehab and is doing well. She had one short relapse a few months ago but has been clean since. She is about 10 days away from having her own place close to her last incall. She isn't working the streets much but will probably see some old clients. I got a nice LONG BJ last week. She was happy to help me out and still has her same number.

Alex: One of my ATF I have heard, is out of the Graybar hotel and back on the street but I have not seen her yet. Her phone number is still disconnected. I can only imagine how big those tits are now after a stay with her Uncle LEO

Tammy: Got a text from her earlier this week, she was using her 14 YO sister’s phone, hers is still disconnected. She is out of the hospital and feeling better. She says she had an insect bite that really got infected. She is also 8 months pregnant. I like a big girl and especially one between 1 and 6 months preggo because usually the tits are perfect but don't think I can do one who is due in 3 weeks. I don't believe she is working the street but she wanted me to come to her neighborhood so she could earn some money. I was going to check her out but found Lily before I got there so I blew her off.

Tiff (Tiffany DD): Good old Tif is also in a rehab program in Coral Springs. She said she is doing well not sure when she is getting out but promised me a killer blow job. I can hardly wait.

Angie: I have not seen Angie out since my last perfect blowy from her over a month ago.

Marissa: I have not seen her out in over 3 weeks. She was getting pretty ratty, phone is disconnected and I am sure she has lost the car by now. I would love to see her after she has spent a couple of months at the Graybar. I bet she would have a killer curvy body after she beefed up a little. Those fake tits would look amazing with 10 extra lbs.

The forum has been kind of dead but I love all your reports. Does anyone else have any updates? Be safe LUV OUT

Juan287
03-28-10, 02:45
I went out searching for action but it was very slim pickings. I saw only two both on MLK and Hammondville. One was a BSW sitting on the bench by that hair place on the left hand side and she was wearing a red plaid top with a skirt but I held out with the hope something better was around so I went further down and I saw what looked like a latina getting scooped up by a fellow monger. Too bad too because I saw her earlier at the racetrack and damn mami had a body. Oh but only saw two LEO by the diamond dolls stripclub. This all took place at 1:20ish. My cliq is out of commission and this old samsung doesn't have internet, so I'm posting from home.

Luvahj
03-28-10, 09:09
Ok, I don't see the graybar hotel listed. What is it? Where is it?
It has Gray bars on all the doors so the tenants cannot get out and it is used by Correctional institutions

Pussy Hunter
03-28-10, 13:16
Hey Mongers,

I'm glad your alive and kicking in Pompano! Like I've always said, they are there, you just have to hit the right time of the day, timing is everything!

Luvahj I'm glad your still getting your $20 BJ, and keeping the prices low! LOL

I cruised the area Saturday after lighting up Victoria! She was high on something, she said red bull, but I'd say bull shit! She was a little freaky. She says she's rehabilitated, but we'll see if she makes it to her own place! Same bod, big tits, tight pussy, and great BBBJ!

I've been getting some text messages from Angie, I think she monitors the board, so watch your words (someone told heer about it)! I have been busy, so I haven't been able to indulge in her skills, but maybe this week!

Dixie was quiet around 11am, saw a tall, skinny brunette SW at Angie's bus stop, nothing to shout about and then just south of there was a blonde slender SW, a little weathered, but not too bad!

LEO was in the area, but they were few and far between. Saw a tall BSW at Powerline and MLK, but she was stuck at the light trying to cross the street and was hard to get a good view.

All in all a fairly bleek outing, but as I said, it's timing, Luv and you other guys seem to have more time on your hands these days, so keep posting for us slow guys! LOL

Hope to get out this week, I'll give you an update you wild and crazy mongers!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Flo Rida
03-30-10, 16:14
Since it has been so dead I called a Pro, And did I ever get it, set the price finally got the hotel and the rope a dope, She started with thats extra and thats extra the price tripled and was still going, I took care of my self and ran out . Her # is 954 515 7428,

She strips at one of the local clubs
The service was 1 Buck and ended up over 3. for a buck all she did was danced around and no touchy.

she will promise that she'll take care of you but She won't

Pussy Hunter
03-31-10, 13:32
Hey Flo,

I know you are a Sr., but checking out BP and CL can yield you a pretty good piece for $. I also have been on the Indi Board and you know what your getting before you ask for the lady to come over (price and quality).

There are a lot of ripoffs out there waiting for a place to happen! Be smart, make sure you know what your getting before you make the plunge, and validate it when the lady arrives. If she doesn't come through, tell her there's the door!

I have several numbers from some of the local Pompano/Ft. Lauderdale SW talent that provides excellent service for less that $. If your in the area, start collecting a few of these numbers for the slower times, they have come in handy when you don't feel like the hassle of the streets!

Have Fun & Be Safe All My Monger Friends! PH

Cedar Tree
04-02-10, 13:22
Took the tour today around noon. Dixie from sw 10th up to mlk didnt see anything pretty quiet. On the way back saw one gal with a red headband long brunette hair and 60's dress walking by janes bus stop. I wonder where the cute shapely blond has gone that was around copans & dixie lately during some lunch time ventures.

Piquant
04-03-10, 12:45
http://southflorida.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/u-n-f-o-r-g-e-t-t-a-b-l-e-youngandandfresh-bombshell-18/10163701

Ask for AMY:

☎ 954 - 652 - 9709

Cedar Tree
04-05-10, 23:33
Made the cruise again today at lunch up dixie and mlk. Nothing on mlk however on the way back on dixie 2 wsw appear just before angies but leo had them stopped with undercover. Then at angies there was another wsw just down a bit taking cover from the leo. Need to get some digits to make this easier.

Luvahj
04-06-10, 15:38
Went for a stroll Tuesday from 1:30p - 2:30p. I did the whole stroll a couple of times looking for some talent, unfortunately only skanks were out today. Saw 4 WSW's, an older skinny one on 31st. jackie/mellissa near Angie's bus stop, a new thin chick on Dixie, South around 8th, who had too much makeup and Tammy (8.5 months preggo) closer to Sample. I wanted QUALITY not quantity, so i passed. Most of my phone numbers are dead or they didn't call me back.

LUV

Luvahj
04-08-10, 18:38
I needed to go to Nu Turf in pompano for some plants and decided to drive through the hood. I saw a few WSW's but decided not to partake. While driving N on Dixie i looked down Angie's street and see Marrisa. I hadn't seen her in a while and quite frankly tired of her weirdness but wanted to say hello. She doesn't have her phone anymore and seems to be tricking for pills. Whenever I see a SW that I couldn't care less about seeing I offer $10, If she says yes I feel i got a deal and am happy to get a BJ for 1/2 price. If she says no way so be it, i didn't want it anyway.

She said yes but I could only give her 1 "suck that dick you dirty *****" WTF? I guess that was my punishment for only giving a 10 spot. Well we went to a spot, she pulled off her shirt so I could fondle her ever shrinking fake tits, which are still OK I of course called her a ***** many times! LOL. Anyway got my nut dropped her off and drove home.

OH yeah i forgot, she said she had just been given a hundy to fucked a guy and let him cum in her pussy. I saw the stain on her jeans and she used my clean up rag to wipe her pussy! (I left it at the scene) Guys please be careful, we should not be BareBack fucking any of these street girls.

LUV OUT!!!

Flo Rida
04-09-10, 07:58
Skiny Blonde just out of the Grey bar,2 and 4 for the she asked for more, Not to bad she on dixie just north of mlk. Pretty friendlyand pretty good at her Job
No Phone #

Any monger that goes bare back is crazy, you always need protection.

Valmont
04-09-10, 18:42
I went out today and saw absolutely nothing. Sorry nothing useful, fellows.

Juan287
04-11-10, 02:42
I was out at 1ish and the only thing I saw was an accident where LEO was cleaning up and there was a couple of girls down by the strip club but there was also a couple of black SUVs in the plaza before the wendy's so I didn't try because its kinda suspicious.

Flo Rida
04-12-10, 07:59
Leo has been working in that area for a couple of weeks, they like to hang out in the fast food lots wendy and MC D's iwas getting gas across from Mc D's and whatch them grab two guys. The girls I saw looked way to good for that part of town.

I have seen a couple of girls sitting on the curb of the side street's in the dark. You cant see them heading south on dixie driveing at speed, I found heading north bound you look about 20 feet down and you'll see them. and this morning saw a 9 on the sw scale, But soaking wet had to pass, Cute blonde about 5'6 and 115. Late for work and rain never fails all ways you see the best when you can't stop. She was at the gas station South of Atlantic on Dixie.

Becareful Mongerers

BobbyJimmy
04-17-10, 09:17
Check out Krystal, she is a petite blond with short hair cut, very cute. Ok Cbj for Jackson. Saw Marissa and then found Krystal. Had to stop for her. I got her digits.

Kamegrisha
04-18-10, 10:43
Where?

Can you give us more info?

Check out Krystal, she is a petite blond with short hair cut, very cute. Ok Cbj for Jackson. Saw Marissa and then found Krystal. Had to stop for her. I got her digits.

Normal Guy
04-20-10, 10:30
Any leads on good Brazilian girls? That's my favorite flavor!

Norm

Luvahj
04-20-10, 10:33
Any leads on good Brazilian girls? That's my favorite flavor!

Norm
Most LMP's have brazilian girls, There are several in pompano

Juxty
04-20-10, 11:24
Most LMP's have brazilian girls, There are several in pompanoMan, I live in coral springs and frequenst the AMPs around margate and pompano, but do not know of any lmps-send a brother a pm!

Asianloverfla
05-09-10, 14:15
Man, I live in coral springs and frequenst the AMPs around margate and pompano, but do not know of any lmps-send a brother a pm!

Hi, Im moving to the pompano area from Jupiter. Can you recommend any AMP that give full service?

Luvahj
05-09-10, 16:16
Hi, Im moving to the pompano area from Jupiter. Can you recommend any AMP that give full service?
Too my knowledge, No AMP's in Palm, Broward, Dade offer full service.

Archsex
05-14-10, 01:09
Hi, Im moving to the pompano area from Jupiter. Can you recommend any AMP that give full service?There are a few amp's which offer full service. It all depends on the ladies. Ask for the typical session and during the massage where you turn over show yur package. From there she will know what you want.

Mrfred123
05-19-10, 11:52
I'm new to the forums and have posted in Orlando and Jax.

I will be in Pompano and would appreciate any information on Massages by Sydney.

Thanks

Mrfred123
06-18-10, 07:54
Well no reports so I tried it myself. She has a warehouse setup with a massage table and a bed. BBBJCIM on the menu. She will allow multiple cups. The service is pretty good but her pics were taken years ago.

Lanky43
01-14-11, 19:45
Coming down soon and noticed this ad. Is it a good place?

HANDS OF ANGELS &10047; Orientals trained to Please! &10047;.28.

Posted: January 6, 2011, 04:24 PM.

-

Reply: click here.

THE BEST relaxation experience, Come by our place, get the service you deserve!

Our SWEET ANGELIC ORIENTAL STAFF provides you with satisfying shiatsu, deep tissue, swedish, hot oil, or relaxation massage! Indulge in dreamy soothing, warm body cream massage included with service.

Come today! * 954-784-1500

S E O U L * M A S S A G E

2 3 0 6 E. Atlantic Blvd, Pompano, FL 33062

(2 blocks East of US1. Across street from Bank of America) Parking Back of Building

MM25196

Poster's age: 28.

• Post I'd: 12066570 ftlauderdale.

Email this ad to a friend

Mangus Man
01-16-11, 10:17
I noticed this ad. Is it a good place? HANDS OF ANGELS &10047; Orientals trained to Please! &10047; .28.

Will check it out for ya if ya tell me where its at.

Lanky43
01-16-11, 10:27
Will check it out for ya if ya tell me where its at.S E O U L * M A S S A G E

2 3 0 6 E. Atlantic Blvd, Pompano, FL 33062

(2 blocks East of US1. Across street from Bank of America) Parking Back of Building

Thanks

Rustys
07-12-11, 16:09
Hey, I'm in town looking to hang out with someone on the beach. If any ladies are lurking in this forum, PM me, and we'll chat.

Calizum69
07-19-12, 20:04
I first gathered her early this year that for the life of me I **** remember the name of the fellow monger who gave me her digits from an exchange, but go ahead and chime in and let me know what your experience have been compared to mine.

Well I first was skeptic if she would show up, many times in the initial contact back then via text as this is her choice of first contact. Many times in the past things just fell through on her part and part mine due to waiting I end up scoring while scouting but most her not going through. Finally I waited for her to meet me at a disclosed location I was at as she came to me. She told me she was there and met her in five minutes and she jumps in my car and I step on the gas, parked under nice shade, AC on and working and down she goes for Jackson hamilton action. Alright BBBJ while I was fingering her tight pussy my fingers tell me as I going to have to repeat and try that tight beaver of hers.

Member #5133
07-21-12, 07:39
I first gathered her early this year that for the life of me I * remember the name of the fellow monger who gave me her digits from an exchange, but go ahead and chime in and let me know what your experience have been compared to mine.

Well I first was skeptic if she would show up, many times in the initial contact back then via text as this is her choice of first contact. Many times in the past things just fell through on her part and part mine due to waiting I end up scoring while scouting but most her not going through. Finally I waited for her to meet me at a disclosed location I was at as she came to me. She told me she was there and met her in five minutes and she jumps in my car and I step on the gas, parked under nice shade, AC on and working and down she goes for Jackson hamilton action. Alright BBBJ while I was fingering her tight pussy my fingers tell me as I going to have to repeat and try that tight beaver of hers.Glad you finally got to use that one. Maybe now you'll answer my questions. Hahaha

Gringo2123
07-21-12, 16:33
Was up in Pompano sat afternoon to buy some impact windows for the crib. Made a couple laps, passed on 3 rough looking swers. Then spotted Crystal walking south of copans on dixie. She's a natural born ho. This is my third or fourth time with her, I rarely repeat that often, great GFE bbj. Just takes her time and sucks it the way your girlfriend might on your birthday. Then f. S with all the positions, no complaining about taking to long, talks dirty. Sweet girl. Recommend.

BobbyJimmy2
07-23-12, 14:49
They got snatched up before I could turn around.

Rustys
09-07-12, 19:46
Any info on this number? Incall is Pompano on A1A

CommanderAeon
09-08-12, 20:09
So I had a fantasy that I decided to venture South for a few hours and I

Happened on an old (and all time) favorite near Dixie south of Copans. Heather.

Was looking gorgeous as ever but a little hot and sweaty from.

Walking around in such humid weather. I took her to a No Tell near.

Atlantic and I95 and we got down to business. Started with a nice deep BBBJ and.

Asked her to rub her clit against the big guy. After a few minutes I slowly made my.

Way inside for the main event and it felt like f*ing prom night. She took it rough and.

I finished with her on all fours and made sure all my pearls went in the vault. Excellent service, not a clock watcher, can hold a conversation Without a touch of drama. DAMN. Have digits for senior members. Treat this one right guys.

CharKelly
10-23-12, 22:32
New to the Pompano Beach area but not new to this. I was walking out of the Walmart on Copans when a girl collecting money asked me if I'd like to make a donation to help sexually exploited girls. I told her nah, I just did.

Met Heather behind the infamous Sunoco on Dixie Hwy in Pompano. She's cute, clean and tight, BBBJ and cfs for 3 jacksons. Interestingly, I found her pics on an agency's website for $$$.5 so I feel like I got a decent bargain. She says she walks when it's slow, agency pics are accurate. Digits available.

Charlie

Genghis2
12-02-12, 07:27
Had a dream about Jen, you guys have posted about her before. Nothing out of the usual as she is as reported. She needs her stuff. She is still at this juncture in time, courteous and considerate, so no worries about her bringing some crap into your car. Does her business elsewhere.

On a side note, she was staying at Uncle's graybar inn with a friend of hers called Bubbles. I have seen her name mentioned here before as well. Well apparently a couple of months ago Bubbles bit the dust from a seizure or clot or something like that so Jen said. She said they also both worked in the past at the Cheetah lounge.

So if you are looking for her she is no more.

Sflbangin
01-17-13, 12:56
All posts made by me on this service are strictly literary in nature, as fiction for entertainment purposes only. These posts represent neither an admission of any activity that may break Federal, State or Local Laws, nor are these posts intended to influence others to engage in any illegal activity.

Thank you

AroundtheGlobe
09-27-13, 04:38
Thursday night, Sept. 26th strolled through hardrock looking for anything. NADA! ZIP! It was 2:30am-3:30 am on an off night but am I missing something? Spent years in Las Vegas so feel comfortable w / CG atmosphere in casino. Def know what to look for but perhaps scouring wrong areas? Hopefully a cooler post in time. Any advice much appreciated!

SmoothyJimmy
09-27-13, 15:49
Thursday night, Sept. 26th strolled through hardrock looking for anything. NADA! ZIP! It was 2:30am-3:30 am on an off night but am I missing something? Spent years in Las Vegas so feel comfortable w / CG atmosphere in casino. Def know what to look for but perhaps scouring wrong areas? Hopefully a cooler post in time. Any advice much appreciated!They got it on lock down, any girl caught working there and there barred for life. And there not happy about it, One of my best girls Kelly use to work it. Seminal Cops Don't fuck around.

KidRiley1969
06-29-14, 09:15
I"m going to be in the Pompano Beach / Atlantic Blvd area soon, can anyone give me some good no-tels locations around there??

Thanks in advance.

LimpBiscuit
07-31-14, 07:40
I"m going to be in the Pompano Beach / Atlantic Blvd area soon, can anyone give me some good no-tels locations around there??

Thanks in advance.Would also love some No-Tel info.

Thanks.

Starting Over2
07-31-14, 12:41
Located on Atlantic Blvd just west of I-95.

Would also love some No-Tel info.

Thanks.

LimpBiscuit
07-31-14, 18:11
Located on Atlantic Blvd just west of I-95.Thanks Starting Over, good Intel. Will make a note of that.

Tracie
01-03-15, 17:27
I'm pissed I made three circles for she who is probably just on her way home or something. Damn my luck.

Gringo2123
01-04-15, 09:04
Bet Calizum could have gotten her in the car

I'm pissed I made three circles for she who is probably just on her way home or something. Damn my luck..

Marlin99
01-04-15, 14:08
All posts made by me on this service are strictly literary in nature, as fiction for entertainment purposes only. These posts represent neither an admission of any activity that may break Federal, State or Local Laws, nor are these posts intended to influence others to engage in any illegal activity.

Thank you.

Marlin99.

Member #5419
01-04-15, 16:02
I'm pissed I made three circles for she who is probably just on her way home or something. Damn my luck.LOL relax bro, it's happened to all of us. You see hoes that you swear are workin and arent, it's even worse when you're horny LOL then you SW's everywhere.

EddieGreek
01-04-15, 18:11
Was on my way to play some golf, heading west on Atlantic and right before Powerline I see this hot looking blonde walking so of course I pulled to the side and ask if she needs a ride, she gets in we do a LEO check and I told her I'm in a hurry just get me your number ill pick you up later, she sees my phone charger and ask if she can charge her phone for five minutes in exchange for some tittie play, HELL YEA so I pulled in to the WM and she is stoking me while I suck on those delicious melons, for 10 minutes or so, I felt bad gave her 5 bucks and she allowed me to take some pics, this girls are something else and of course I have digits to trade with seniors only, by the way she is from Boca Telling you, I been lucky lately.

Pensfan87
01-04-15, 18:24
Was on my way to play some golf, heading west on Atlantic and right before Powerline I see this hot looking blonde walking so of course I pulled to the side and ask if she needs a ride, she gets in we do a LEO check and I told her I'm in a hurry just get me your number ill pick you up later, she sees my phone charger and ask if she can charge her phone for five minutes in exchange for some tittie play, HELL YEA so I pulled in to the WM and she is stoking me while I suck on those delicious melons, for 10 minutes or so, I felt bad gave her 5 bucks and she allowed me to take some pics, this girls are something else and of course I have digits to trade with seniors only, by the way she is from Boca Telling you, I been lucky lately.Where are the pics? LOL.

EddieGreek
01-04-15, 18:49
Where are the pics? LOL.On my monger phone and I don't have internet service on that one so I can't upload them.

Sorry.

Pensfan87
01-04-15, 19:22
On my monger phone and I don't have internet service on that one so I can't upload them.

Sorry.Ok, waiting patiently! LOL.

MegatangHunter
03-23-15, 19:41
Hey my fellow mongers hope the huntings been good I've been out of the game due to long work hours and a relocation and was hoping some of my fellows could give a few words of advice for my next dream I'm currently in the deerfield area and I have no idea where to look for some good ole SW's near me anything ya'll can share with me on here or PM'd.

I'd much appreciate it!

Stay safe friends and happy mongering!

Calizum69
08-21-15, 14:03
Origin from Tinder dialogue that spilled into another friends CL interest. All along I thought I was dealing with the older looking morena, although she light skin as well. Both are game but they went ahead and hook me up with the younger looking Sage. We had all prior phone conversation set so we both knew I be in surprise as she boasted she gives good majik. Took of her shorts off and she went down with the Sphynx Pharaoh Godess as her savior. Boy did she not disappoint and she worshipped the cock. Don't know if it was finger play with that smooth skin beaver or her soft sensual lips. But I shot up in her mouth quicker then quick. Afterwards we chilled for awhile and I went in FS for a second round and banged that beaver bareback, I must take advantage of hooking this civi for now.

Calizum69
09-17-15, 17:38
So thanks Gringo, he gave a me a digit lead and I hooked up with her. Later I wanted to repeat but she was not able to accommodate me cause she was not in the area. So she recommended a friend of her in Pompano. I'm like sure, hook me up, she later told me she was going to contact her and see if it was alright. I patiently waited and gave me tiny digits and she already gave her heads up on service and rate. I hooked up with her later in Pompano and what a nice treat. Very easy going and uplifting, smiled all the time and we went at it. Told her to remove her jeans and she didn't hesitate. Got some good BBBJ while I was playing with the kitty and it was nice and wet. Overall great time on new connection, Gringo digits cumin your way.

Rustys
09-23-15, 14:43
Anyone ever get a massage from Alessandra? (four zer0 seven) 929-809 four?

Calizum69
09-23-15, 18:24
Supposedly I am one of thee furst she calls from LEO vacation. She wanted Franklin and told her straight up I'm down on Jackson's. She said fuk it she needs dough bad to cook on her way. Saw er during lunch and got me sum nice release as she got that nice tongue sling.

Calizum69
09-24-15, 12:22
Supposedly I am one of thee furst she calls from LEO vacation. She wanted Franklin and told her straight up I'm down on Jackson's. She said fuk it she needs dough bad to cook on her way. Saw er during lunch and got me sum nice release as she got that nice tongue sling.This was taken in 2011, not as good looking but can give a hell of a blowjob for a Jackson when she short on the stick.

LatinKnight2
09-24-15, 21:20
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Annony
09-24-15, 23:08
This was taken in 2011, not as good looking but can give a hell of a blowjob for a Jackson when she short on the stick.Wouldn't mind her info through PM. She used to work at the BT in Pompano many moons ago. Annony.

Dammit Dan
09-25-15, 10:07
Origin from Tinder dialogue that spilled into another friends CL interest. All along I thought I was dealing with the older looking morena, although she light skin as well. Both are game but they went ahead and hook me up with the younger looking Sage. We had all prior phone conversation set so we both knew I be in surprise as she boasted she gives good majik. Took of her shorts off and she went down with the Sphynx Pharaoh Godess as her savior. Boy did she not disappoint and she worshipped the cock. Don't know if it was finger play with that smooth skin beaver or her soft sensual lips. But I shot up in her mouth quicker then quick. Afterwards we chilled for awhile and I went in FS for a second round and banged that beaver bareback, I must take advantage of hooking this civi for now.Care to share her info? Please PM me if you can.

Thanks.

Calizum69
10-06-15, 09:38
Care to share her info? Please PM me if you can.

Thanks.Need to step your game and show your worthy of top shelf civi harlots.

Meantime at the LA Quinta, Lori hosting and very accommodating, nice BBBJ service at my single Jackson special due to my offering hi cardinal mongers (hint Dan, we all see who is making splash).

Calizum69
10-06-15, 09:43
Care to share her info? Please PM me if you can.

Thanks.Again Dan, make some splash here and we will notice but don't be a sugar daddy, because we will shoot you down quicker then quick.

Photos of Lori.

Paul Sweeter
10-13-15, 18:49
Hi guys, this is a short term visitor Paul Sweeter. Been looking around and some nice delights down here.

This referral just came in from another forum.

Can anyone verify is she is still around.

From member beantowndoyle, FYI, he was trying to help out.

Got this from the boston buddy in Tampa:

Hello my home town friend. Down here from Dorchester Heights for some time now.

I can recommend a Budget gal in Pompano for you. More of a part-time SW or UTR than backpage. Her name is Edie.

Ex stripper type, skinny blonde with bolt on titties. Nice tiny ass you could cup in the palms of your hands.

I last saw her about 6-8 months ago as I mainly stay in Tampa. Try posting in the Pompano forum as it is only about 15 miles to Delray.

Ft Laud is more like an hour away. PM for digits, but ask about her in Pompano forum first to make sure she's still around.

Thanks in advance.

Also been looking at:

Anna, the Mexico MILF.

Antoinette, the Columbian with huge tits.

Ready to jump soon. Need an oil change.

Thanks in advance, leaving soon. P.S.

Calizum69
10-21-15, 10:53
Hi guys, this is a short term visitor Paul Sweeter. Been looking around and some nice delights down here.

This referral just came in from another forum.

Can anyone verify is she is still around.

Thanks in advance, leaving soon. P.S.Yeah she around, I last saw her a couple of days ago and still gives top both BBBJ and of course I let her have sum seed to go along with it. She can be found on Atlantic, east of Dixie lurking for sum cock.

BadKarma116
10-26-15, 03:48
So thanks Gringo, he gave a me a digit lead and I hooked up with her. Later I wanted to repeat but she was not able to accommodate me cause she was not in the area. So she recommended a friend of her in Pompano. I'm like sure, hook me up, she later told me she was going to contact her and see if it was alright. I patiently waited and gave me tiny digits and she already gave her heads up on service and rate. I hooked up with her later in Pompano and what a nice treat. Very easy going and uplifting, smiled all the time and we went at it. Told her to remove her jeans and she didn't hesitate. Got some good BBBJ while I was playing with the kitty and it was nice and wet. Overall great time on new connection, Gringo digits cumin your way.Calizum69, props to you. You have the Midas touch. Well done.

Calizum69
11-11-15, 09:59
Calizum69, props to you. You have the Midas touch. Well done.Like I said before, post some of your conquest here and we will watch and ponder our mutual feast.

Calizum69
11-16-15, 11:50
Gringo thanks for thee digits. Texted back and forth and she went silent when I got to Pompano. Luckily I hooked up with Sarah in the hood that day, posted in streetwalker section.

A couple of days later she texted me back and I happen to be in the neighborhood. Picked her up and she just showered and smelled fresh. Gave me a descent BBBJ, she tried which I rate a 7 of 10 and would repeat as her attitude, small perky boobies and nice wet beaver made up for her head efforts.

Orange1969
12-13-15, 15:53
Yeah she around, I last saw her a couple of days ago and still gives top both BBBJ and of course I let her have sum seed to go along with it. She can be found on Atlantic, east of Dixie lurking for sum cock.Finally caught up with Edie late afternoon on Friday, looks like she's heavy medicated these days, her son is gone with uncle LEO, and she is dropped the BF, even had a cute little note to herself on the mirror about dropping his ass, IMO she spiraling down quick, placed a good RX order when we were done, she had track marks on her wrists, but over all still good.

GPipe
12-17-15, 01:00
Finally caught up with Edie late afternoon on Friday, looks like she's heavy medicated these days, her son is gone with uncle LEO, and she is dropped the BF, even had a cute little note to herself on the mirror about dropping his ass, IMO she spiraling down quick, placed a good RX order when we were done, she had track marks on her wrists, but over all still good.I saw her pic when she went on vacation about a month ago, she looked scary. Still the same 4788 number?

Calizum69
12-17-15, 18:47
Met these two on Atlantic frm fellow henchmen with high praise. They wanted to double team but I wanted to feel them both out individually before I took the double plunge. Went with the most upbeat for brain as the other didn't show much stride to swallow. Both showed up in white truck and Janee quickly jumped in as her friends end stood guard at the parking scene. Got too feel the melones and beaver orrifice all wet and good musky smell indeed. BBBJ was very decent and satisfying as she wasn't the best but can hold out on her own while giving her vigorous fingers. Would repeat for the Grant action that is well worth it for these under ground young harlots that are new to the game.

Rustys
12-29-15, 13:59
The younger one in the truck looks nice.

Calizum69
12-31-15, 08:07
Met these two on Atlantic frm fellow henchmen with high praise. They wanted to double team but I wanted to feel them both out individually before I took the double plunge. Went with the most upbeat for brain as the other didn't show much stride to swallow. Both showed up in white truck and Janee quickly jumped in as her friends end stood guard at the parking scene. Got too feel the melones and beaver orrifice all wet and good musky smell indeed. BBBJ was very decent and satisfying as she wasn't the best but can hold out on her own while giving her vigorous fingers. Would repeat for the Grant action that is well worth it for these under ground young harlots that are new to the game.

The younger one in the truck looks nice.If you like them thicker and a lackluster performance. Not very good BBBJ and beaver not tight at all. Besides that she is nice and tries her best. Hope she can find a job cause she ain't going to last in this hustling game.

Plmbg
01-11-16, 19:20
Hey, looking for Sage number. Called her up, but number not working.

Calizum69
03-18-16, 10:56
Finally caught up with Edie late afternoon on Friday, looks like she's heavy medicated these days, her son is gone with uncle LEO, and she is dropped the BF, even had a cute little note to herself on the mirror about dropping his ass, IMO she spiraling down quick, placed a good RX order when we were done, she had track marks on her wrists, but over all still good.

Yeah she around, I last saw her a couple of days ago and still gives top both BBBJ and of course I let her have sum seed to go along with it. She can be found on Atlantic, east of Dixie lurking for sum cock.Picture I attached iz frm last year and saw her. I couldn't partake as I had business to take care of.

Business befo pleasure.

Calizum69
03-30-16, 14:58
Michelle contacted me and told me she has a friend we both can play with and she send me this photo LOL. She iz hosting in that trap house south Copans and West of Dixie, why'all know where it is.

Member #5638
03-30-16, 21:12
Michelle contacted me and told me she has a friend we both can play with and she send me this photo LOL. She iz hosting in that trap house south Copans and West of Dixie, why'all know where it is.Is she still using her original number or did she get a new number? I haven't been able to reach her on phone ending 1228.

BrowardMan6942
03-31-16, 07:59
Saw Michelle last night and she said she is not working with Kendra / madison at all. The pictures in that FB ad with that number have nothing to do with her at all. I also got a text from that number in that ad and the text said Michelle no longer working with her and was signed Madison.

Michelle contacted me and told me she has a friend we both can play with and she send me this photo LOL. She iz hosting in that trap house south Copans and West of Dixie, why'all know where it is.

Houbmw
04-01-16, 06:28
New number is 954-214-6897. She is with her friend daphne out west. Beware as kids are around. I would only do a car date.

Calizum69
04-01-16, 10:01

Saw Michelle last night and she said she is not working with Kendra / madison at all. The pictures in that FB ad with that number have nothing to do with her at all. I also got a text from that number in that ad and the text said Michelle no longer working with her and was signed Madison.She must be high as fuck then cause I checked and it's from that same number Houbmw posted.

BrowardMan6942
04-01-16, 17:30
Really here is the BP ad you got the picture from and notice the number is different?

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/2-girls-are-always-better-than-1-michelle-and-madison/38509206

She must be high as fuck then cause I checked and it's from that same number Houbmw posted.

Member #5638
04-03-16, 13:28
New number is 954-214-6897. She is with her friend daphne out west. Beware as kids are around. I would only do a car date.I feel bad for the guy with that number with all you guys hitting it up looking for Michelle. He was pissy with me. Its 754.

Byusuff1
04-12-16, 00:50
New number is 954-214-6897. She is with her friend daphne out west. Beware as kids are around. I would only do a car date.Is Daphne as good as Michelle. BBBJ etc.

AMFoxtrot
04-21-16, 11:07
Hello all, been a while. I've been mongering here and there but haven't posted much.

Decided to take a page out of one of the other seniors and searched through Moco and to find some local poon. It was a success (second time scoring through moco, previous was in kendall).

Met Nicole, a black amateur pornstar apparently. She's off on university in coral springs. Hit her up, got directions to her spot. It's the girl in the pics and am I glad. She looks fine, I'd say a 8/10. Around 5'7, slender, nice booty, small titties, beautiful kitty.

Started off with a CBJ, very nice, slow and deep. Was playing with the kitty all the while and after passing the scent test I was ready to dive in. Sadly no dinner at the why. No matter, flipped her over and started doggy. Kitty so good I almost ended the date early. I couldn't contain myself and had to try the islands. It was a tight fit. A little too tight. A few pumps in and my little guy couldn't handle any more stimuli, busted a fat ass nut deep in her hershey highway.

I'm definitely calling her back, jungle fever got me and it got me good, and this is definitely the creme of the creme. She's running a. 5 special, greek was extra. Anyways, you know the drill, info for seniors only.

Gringo2123
04-23-16, 08:43
Would love to try her out. 50 for the half hour? Digits? Have you tried that roxy by 441 who posts on BP. Does car dates?

Member #5534
04-24-16, 12:15
Would love to try her out. 50 for the half hour? Digits? Have you tried that roxy by 441 who posts on BP. Does car dates?I used to bang Roxy a couple months back but she got a bf and now barely answers, and yes she does car dates if she ever picks up or doesn't forget about it.

Dorian123
04-26-16, 11:01
I used to bang Roxy a couple months back but she got a bf and now barely answers, and yes she does car dates if she ever picks up or doesn't forget about it.She stood me up last night. She contacted me out of the blue from a few days earlier. Drove my ass to Boca at 11 pm to scoop her up at Taco Bell and she didn't show. Total BS!

Hari Balzak
05-07-16, 21:01
I've decided to treat myself this Mother's Day. After all, I am a "mother" too. I crave a pie that gets creamy as hell, and will venture as far as Hollywood to find such a delectable treat. If there be any among you who wishes to aid me in my quest, I'll be forever greatful.
Hari.

Calizum69
05-18-16, 10:27
I last saw Kim last year in Pompano hood. Didn't know if she still street walking or she has gone underground. None the less she was very accommodating and fun. Last I heard she moved further north but I take that info wit a grain of salt.

Calizum69
05-18-16, 14:00
I last saw Kim last year in Pompano hood. Didn't know if she still street walking or she has gone underground. None the less she was very accommodating and fun. Last I heard she moved further north but I take that info wit a grain of salt.Some pics I have of Kim when she SW MLK hood.

Streetking85
05-26-16, 15:07
Some pics I have of Kim when she SW MLK hood.She moved to NY few months back. Not sure if she's back.

Hari Balzak
06-09-16, 10:20
I've noticed, lately, that there's no shame in mongers' mentionings of BBFS. I'm not here to judge. I'm actually relieved that it's not so taboo.

I'm looking for a petite WSW or LSW who's willing to used as a GB cumdump. My inbox is empty.

Calizum69
06-19-16, 12:33
Lost contact to a great head provider, has anybody heard from Reinita.

Pensfan87
06-20-16, 10:12
Lost contact to a great head provider, has anybody heard from Reinita.Heard she was in the care of her Uncle for VOP.

BrowardMan6942
06-20-16, 20:24
Sure doesn't look like Reinita in that pic but she posted on her FB page in last day or so.

Lost contact to a great head provider, has anybody heard from Reinita.

Calizum69
06-21-16, 13:09
Sure doesn't look like Reinita in that pic but she posted on her FB page in last day or so.Have you or anybody been with her lately, has she declined or bounce back?

I saw Sara, a drive outside Pompano and she on the down low for now and I quess only see a select few mongers. As she explicitly told me not to share digits. She still good in her BBBJ and cream pie game, she didn't like the latter part. A repeat for me bb monger for the time as I heard others report on the g bug on the SW.

BigBad2457
06-21-16, 14:56
Have you or anybody been with her lately, has she declined or bounce back?

I saw Sara, a drive outside Pompano and she on the down low for now and I quess only see a select few mongers. As she explicitly told me not to share digits. She still good in her BBBJ and cream pie game, she didn't like the latter part. A repeat for me bb monger for the time as I heard others report on the g bug on the SW.Clear your inbox Cali. I have the renita info you want.

Pensfan87
06-21-16, 15:24

I saw Sara, a drive outside Pompano and she on the down low for now and I quess only see a select few mongers. As she explicitly told me not to share digits. She still good in her BBBJ and cream pie game, she didn't like the latter part. A repeat for me bb monger for the time as I heard others report on the g bug on the SW.Is that the redhead Sara that was in Pompano the end of last year? Where can she be found?

PompanoGuy
06-21-16, 20:42
Is that the redhead Sara that was in Pompano the end of last year? Where can she be found?Red hair Sarah is out of the game for good. Her old contact info is no longer valid. She escaped a bad situation.

Cres1604
06-22-16, 07:50
Red hair Sarah is out of the game for good. Her old contact info is no longer valid. She escaped a bad situation.Yeah she's long gone but that's def an old picture of her. Cali should probably remove it if that was a mistake and he meant another Sara. I spoke to her yesterday and she's not even in this part of the state anymore.

Dammit Dan
06-24-16, 08:33
Obviously some guy texted everyone from some brand new number to leave her alone. I hit her up anyway cause I don't give a shit. She starts off with some guy stole her phone and texted me that she was still going to see select few. Then she / he (aka the captain) starts asking questions about who I am, how much I paid, etc. I gave some reminders which if it was her she would have known as she has personally hit me up plenty of times in the past. Also she knows who I am on here as she has contacted me about a prior post I made about her on here. I wonderwhat game is being played here. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Dammit Dan
06-24-16, 08:37
Yeah she's long gone but that's def an old picture of her. Cali should probably remove it if that was a mistake and he meant another Sara. I spoke to her yesterday and she's not even in this part of the state anymore.Since when does 1 monger ask another to remove a pic of a girl? We might have the captain here. Why are all of your last 4 posts since last year only about sarah?

CupidStunt
06-24-16, 09:45
Some pics I have of Kim when she SW MLK hood.Kim was in my top three all time favorites. She actually enjoyed anal. It was almost always a three hole session with her.

Cres1604
06-24-16, 10:36
[Deleted by Admin]

Seriously?

BigBad2457
06-24-16, 10:45
Obviously some guy texted everyone from some brand new number to leave her alone. I hit her up anyway cause I don't give a shit. She starts off with some guy stole her phone and texted me that she was still going to see select few. Then she / he (aka the captain) starts asking questions about who I am, how much I paid, etc. I gave some reminders which if it was her she would have known as she has personally hit me up plenty of times in the past. Also she knows who I am on here as she has contacted me about a prior post I made about her on here. I wonderwhat game is being played here. Anyone else have a similar experience?I asked the same question over a month ago. But I don't think it's her or a boyfriend or anything. The guy I talked to was talking a lot of whacked out shit about her. Very delusional. He even sent me pics. Very odd so I just gave up on that one. She was good while she lasted but I'm with PG and Cres. She's long gone but if Calizum posted a pic of the wrong Sara he should take it down. We're about info and helping eachother out here. Not misinformation. IMHO.

King P
06-24-16, 15:15
Some of you mongers really kill me. When I first found this site it was the best info sharing. Pics, locations, prices, summary on services. But these days all I get to read is a mongers post about another mongers post. Now I understand the YMMV thing but sheesh. I'm reading post where all some of you are doing is either bragging about your exploits with no intention of sharing, or you just come on here to criticize other post. The one that kills me the most is when you have all these things to say about a duds post when you never posted about the chic in the first place! I even had to stop posting pics and sharing videos with half of you cause you run back and give the providers the website, the username, the time and dates to posts. It's ridiculous. You know who I'm talking to. You want brownie post and you think YOU are the one these SW's are inlove with. Sheesh.

Well. Believe me or not. 5 days ago while going through my monger phone I reread messages from a number I didn't remember who it was. So I text a happy face. Got a reply asking who I was. Gave my monger name and the person replied how do I know you. I explained I had seen her before and wanted to link up. They replied they were with their man and would call me back. In 15 minutes my phone rang and it turned out to be Sarah. I won't give you the details so it doesn't' come back to bite me in the ass. Long story short, she is still in the game. Does not want her number shared. Does not want %80 of the guys from late last year calling her. She said, and I quote. "You and like two other guys are the only ones I will see. " end quote. She didn't give me any names, just situations and experiences. Whether she was telling the truth or not I could really give a f* The only thing I cared about was if she was still going to suck my dick. So for anyone who believes she is out of the game or out of the city of Pompano or out of state or whatever you should know she is just out of patience or interest for you.

Didn't link up as our schedules haven't clicked but I intend to soon. To those I do trust, you know who you are so no need to flod my inbox. I will provide you with updated pics. And you already know to check the hub every so often. I been lazy with the uploads and posts.

BrowardMan6942
06-24-16, 19:38
Regarding Reinita.

Have not seen her but her FB pics look updated and she posting almost daily.

Maybe she is out of game.

I saw Sara, a drive outside Pompano and she on the down low for now and I quess only see a select few mongers. As she explicitly told me not to share digits. She still good in her BBBJ and cream pie game, she didn't like the latter part. A repeat for me bb monger for the time as I heard others report on the g bug on the SW.

JmConnel52
06-28-16, 00:39
I was hoping that someone could any provider that offers BBFS.

ChillinFlorida
06-28-16, 14:43
I was hoping that someone could any provider that offers BBFS.What's your type?

Hari Balzak
10-08-16, 16:31
I'm looking for a spinner, preferably white or asian, who'd be up for a creampie gangbang. The thought of a hot honeypot [brimming with goo] waiting to be stirred by my magic stick turns me on. It's becuming an impossible mission to achieve. I've tried Craigslist, but all I got were gay men and spam. The strip club was no fun, either. I know I'm going about this all wrong. Any suggestions?

ChillinFlorida
10-08-16, 23:52
What type do you want. A clean spinner with no medicine issue is going to cost you some money. This is for the monger seeking a white / latin spinner for cream gangbang.

TiPapou
10-12-16, 23:14
Indie is your best bet. It will cost you .15 to .20 and it's going to take some repeats before you can get there, but you will. If you're good, it can happen on one repeat. Trust me.

TiPapou
10-13-16, 06:55
Indie is your best bet. It will cost you .15 to .20 and it's going to take some repeats before you can get there, but you will. If you're good, it can happen on one repeat. Trust me.I really meant 1. 50 to 2. 00.

RichyRich561
12-07-16, 04:55
I had this really hot chick Kelly from BP I used to see, only $70 for topless massage. So I posted her link here and two "members" shockingly accused me of making the story up! I thought the whole point was to share info, bad or good. I won't name them per the rules but all they did was brag about SW's. Maybe indoors was too civilized for them. I see very few links, only one worked so far and no numbers. My share got attacked so I ignored forum for quite a while and now that I look again I have to agree.

Some of you mongers really kill me. When I first found this site it was the best info sharing. Pics, locations, prices, summary on services. But these days all I get to read is a mongers post about another mongers post. Now I understand the YMMV thing but sheesh. I'm reading post where all some of you are doing is either bragging about your exploits with no intention of sharing, or you just come on here to criticize other post. The one that kills me the most is when you have all these things to say about a duds post when you never posted about the chic in the first place! I even had to stop posting pics and sharing videos with half of you cause you run back and give the providers the website, the username, the time and dates to posts. It's ridiculous. You know who I'm talking to. You want brownie post and you think YOU are the one these SW's are inlove with. Sheesh.

Well. Believe me or not. 5 days ago while going through my monger phone I reread messages from a number I didn't remember who it was. So I text a happy face. Got a reply asking who I was. Gave my monger name and the person replied how do I know you. I explained I had seen her before and wanted to link up. They replied they were with their man and would call me back. In 15 minutes my phone rang and it turned out to be Sarah. I won't give you the details so it doesn't' come back to bite me in the ass. Long story short, she is still in the game. Does not want her number shared. Does not want %80 of the guys from late last year calling her. She said, and I quote. "You and like two other guys are the only ones I will see. " end quote. She didn't give me any names, just situations and experiences. Whether she was telling the truth or not I could really give a f* The only thing I cared about was if she was still going to suck my dick. So for anyone who believes she is out of the game or out of the city of Pompano or out of state or whatever you should know she is just out of patience or interest for you.

Didn't link up as our schedules haven't clicked but I intend to soon. To those I do trust, you know who you are so no need to flod my inbox. I will provide you with updated pics. And you already know to check the hub every so often. I been lazy with the uploads and posts.

Dgwkpe
01-20-17, 00:55
Hey locals, I will be in Pompano Beach for a few days starting this Saturday and wondering if anyone had some good suggestions on Night Clubs / Bars to hang out and have a few beers and possibly pick up a Non-sex Worker (Or a sex-Worker)?

JDog721
04-04-17, 22:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

I am going to say this for the 10,000th time. Write it down.

Why do you give a fuck if some chick knows what you wrote here? If she was good then the review helps her. If she wasn't you aren't going to see her again. If she gives you a hard time about a review GO FUCK SOMEBODY ELSE!

I don't know why some of you guys insist on being dramatic about this. They need money more than you need pussy, the whole fucking idea about commercial sex is it tilts the balance of power to the customer. Just hang the fuck up in the middle of her complaining and take your money and go fuck somebody else. Sooner or later her rent will due and she won't have it.

A2

KingOfTheBlues
08-02-17, 15:36
Has the method of posting photos changed, I've been trying to post photos but I seem to be missing something.

IHateCbj
08-02-17, 16:14
Has the method of posting photos changed, I've been trying to post photos but I seem to be missing something.I just use imgur. Its super easy to upload there and easy to post the link here.

BeanTownDoyle
08-02-17, 19:33
Hey locals, I will be in Pompano Beach for a few days starting this Saturday and wondering if anyone had some good suggestions on Night Clubs / Bars to hang out and have a few beers and possibly pick up a Non-sex Worker (Or a sex-Worker)?I've moved away probably 8-10 years ago, but still visit friends a few times a year. My choices would be Cheers, just south of Pompano in LaudyDale. On the corner of Dixie & NE 62nd St. Good 60-70's rock & roll, local girls till 9, then fills up with waitresses. After 11 you get nurses from 2 local hospitals then after 2 you get strippers. Another is Bru's Room just south of Atlantic on Federal Hwy. Lots of locals & sometimes a SW or two that aren't yet too far gone. On the beach in Deerfield is Oceans234 by Hillsboro Blvd. Lots of divorced party girls with bolt-ons looking for a new sucker. Lots of tittie bars, but favorite for "take out" is Port Hole just west of Dixie on Sample. Owner has a couple clubs and when girls miss their shifts or just screw-up at his better clubs, he sends them to the Hole as punishment. Girls there are low on cash from missing their normal work plus guys there don't tip as much as his other higher end clubs. Hope things haven't changed so much that this is old news. BTW, I don't know your race but I'm white, so if you're AA, you may want someone else to chime in.

Balls347
08-11-17, 18:55
Anyone know of a good neighborhood bar to go have some low priced drinks at and maybe hookup with a local talent? I used to have some luck a rickey's in hollywood but looking for something new.

HD Murdock
08-12-17, 15:36
Anyone know of a good neighborhood bar to go have some low priced drinks at and maybe hookup with a local talent? I used to have some luck a rickey's in hollywood but looking for something new.Did you hook up in that bar? Why not to share with us how luck it was your experiences.

Calizum69
08-15-17, 14:58
Lots of tittie bars, but favorite for "take out" is Port Hole just west of Dixie on Sample. Owner has a couple clubs and when girls miss their shifts or just screw-up at his better clubs, he sends them to the Hole as punishment. Girls there are low on cash from missing their normal work plus guys there don't tip as much as his other higher end clubs. Hope things haven't changed so much that this is old news. BTW, I don't know your race but I'm white, so if you're AA, you may want someone else to chime in.Ah man Porthole is the shit. I have gotten great head doctors and tight beaver mashers at that establishment. Once fucked a regular in the club during lunch, boy was I excited and nervous at the same time. Its still the shit hole I love and mid day strippers are looking for extra curriculum activities during mid day slow business. I think I'm going to visit on my next trip at the Pompano hole.

Monger on.

Hari Balzak
10-17-17, 20:04
I'm looking for a spinner, preferably white or asian, who'd be up for a creampie gangbang. The thought of a hot honeypot, brimming with goo, waiting to be stirred by my magic stick turns me on. It's becuming an impossible mission to achieve. I've tried Craigslist, but all I got were gay men and spam. The strip club was no fun, either. I know I'm going about this all wrong. Any suggestions?Can somebody put me in touch with a UTR who's open to doing for a creampie gangbang? I want to scratch this off my bucket list.

RawDog2500
10-18-17, 00:53
Can somebody put me in touch with a UTR who's open to doing for a creampie gangbang? I want to scratch this off my bucket list.Bro a couple of years ago I met a dudes on Craigslist that was looking for bulls to creampie this harlot, was 50 a person and there were like 6 of us that day, boy it was awesome that chick took like 2 loads apiece from us. They were a group that got together on the regular, I had 2 more Gangbangs with them and then just lost contact with them.

Streetking85
10-21-17, 22:10
Bro a couple of years ago I met a dudes on Craigslist that was looking for bulls to creampie this harlot, was 50 a person and there were like 6 of us that day, boy it was awesome that chick took like 2 loads apiece from us. They were a group that got together on the regular, I had 2 more Gangbangs with them and then just lost contact with them.I know a few who would probably be down given they got their candy and such. No guys ever interested in doing it.

ScottFromFL
10-22-17, 01:21
I would be down to join in I have an idea of who would do it!

I know a few who would probably be down given they got their candy and such. No guys ever interested in doing it.

Sflbangin
10-24-17, 08:08
I'm always interested.

I know a few who would probably be down given they got their candy and such. No guys ever interested in doing it.

Tricell
10-29-17, 00:59
I'm always interested.Likewise. Anyone doing this that needs another, please let me know.

Hari Balzak
10-30-17, 18:17
I'd like to meet with these girls to discuss the particulars. Send me a PM.

...that chick took like 2 loads apiece from us...

...I know a few who would probably be down...
...I have an idea of who would do it...

Marlin99
10-31-17, 13:34
Found a little gem doesn't post much on CL. She is like 29, blue eyes, honey hair, car date. Has a belly though, nice shaved pink puss. Near 95 and sample. Clean out of rehab trying to be good. . 6 for head games. Little pricy I guess.

Also for you golden guys found a nice little 22 yo spinner that has sweet nectar in same area. I'm back been a while. Seniors please.

BangLingBust
10-31-17, 15:42
Add me to that list please.

Would love to join.

Streetking85
11-01-17, 22:20
Found a little gem doesn't post much on CL. She is like 29, blue eyes, honey hair, car date. Has a belly though, nice shaved pink puss. Near 95 and sample. Clean out of rehab trying to be good. . 6 for head games. Little pricy I guess.

Also for you golden guys found a nice little 22 yo spinner that has sweet nectar in same area. I'm back been a while. Seniors please.Imbox the digits please.

Chris5
11-02-17, 09:28

Also for you golden guys found a nice little 22 yo spinner that has sweet nectar in same area. I'm back been a while. Seniors please.60 buck's for head only is insane.

C5.

Marlin99
11-02-17, 13:39
60 buck's for head only is insane.

C5.To each their own my brotha.

Rather pay a little more for safe fun, IMO.

BP and the street are loaded with CI's.

All about UTR for me for the most part nowadays.

CdMante
11-02-17, 19:07
60 buck's for head only is insane.

C5.I think he post that on the wrong page...it should have been in the ripoff reports

Spermaphoros
11-03-17, 18:48
What's UTR? I can't find it in the abbreviation page.

Hari Balzak
11-03-17, 23:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NeilAndBob
11-04-17, 00:09
What's UTR? I can't find it in the abbreviation page.Under the radar?

Hari Balzak
11-06-17, 15:21
This gangbang is coming slowly. I spoke with a few girls about being in a creampie gangbang. Only one said that she would consider it, but she wants to get to know me better. Therefore, there are no definite plans yet. I'll keep everyone posted.

Streetking85
11-07-17, 17:19
This gangbang is coming slowly. I spoke with a few girls about being in a creampie gangbang. Only one said that she would consider it, but she wants to get to know me better. Therefore, there are no definite plans yet. I'll keep everyone posted.I can get winter to do but lost her digits and haven't seen her lately.

Hari Balzak
11-07-17, 19:56
I can get winter to do it, but I lost her digits and haven't seen her lately.I'd appreciate that. Can you put me in contact with her?

Calizum69
11-07-17, 23:01
What's UTR? I can't find it in the abbreviation page.

Under the radar?Like a civi that functions and not rouge in the streets or working the sex pages ads. Ones found on normal social sites or as I do as friend of a harlot is a friend of mine. One has opportunity to visit for lunch while mom and dad or lover is at work, I love the excitement of getting caught LOL. Some ask me how do I know she not walking the streets or ad online.

Come in and fuck her in her room or in the back yard etc.

The best scenario.

Monger On.

BangLingBust
11-08-17, 03:20
This gangbang is coming slowly. I spoke with a few girls about being in a creampie gangbang. Only one said that she would consider it, but she wants to get to know me better. Therefore, there are no definite plans yet. I'll keep everyone posted.I don't know how many are down with the whole creampie thing but maybe as ask as a normal gangbang or blowbang. I'd think more would be up for it.

Sflbangin
11-08-17, 06:40
Keep us informed because I'm game for sure.

This gangbang is coming slowly. I spoke with a few girls about being in a creampie gangbang. Only one said that she would consider it, but she wants to get to know me better. Therefore, there are no definite plans yet. I'll keep everyone posted.

DtMaestro
11-08-17, 08:59
I can get winter to do but lost her digits and haven't seen her lately.I've talked to her about something like this and NO was the answer. The most she would do is a threesome with me and a partner in crime.

I'll ask around but I don't have much contact with the standard rough SW types that typically would sign up for this kind of arrangement.

NeilAndBob
11-08-17, 17:47
I can get winter to do but lost her digits and haven't seen her lately.Just knock on the door, or ask the yard guard.

Streetking85
11-10-17, 01:11
Just knock on the door, or ask the yard guard.Him and I don't get along. She's told me she doesn't care how many she does as long as no ass.

Hari Balzak
11-13-17, 19:48
Finding a gangbang girl is harder than I expected. I'm going to do some street recon to find out who will.

Hari Balzak
11-14-17, 12:53
Hey guys, I'm looking for another HWP straight guy who's into tag teaming young spinners.

No fat guys, straight men only!

Black men over 35, all others should be over 30 & under 50.

Hari Balzak
11-17-17, 10:29
Hey guys, I'm looking for another HWP straight guy who's into tag teaming young spinners.

No fat guys, straight men only!

Black men over 35, all others should be over 30 & under 50.Black men between 35 & 60, all others between 30 & 45.

Hari Balzak
11-21-17, 12:14
This is proving to be a mission impossible. All the girls I've spoken to, from Lake Worth to Pompano, won't do it because they don't feel safe in a room full of guys. I followed up on a lead (thanks StreetKing) but, she said that she needs to get to know me first. I'm willing to increase my odds by going fishing with another senior monger to reel in a snapper or two.

Streetking85
11-25-17, 15:50
This is proving to be a mission impossible. All the girls I've spoken to, from Lake Worth to Pompano, won't do it because they don't feel safe in a room full of guys. I followed up on a lead (thanks StreetKing) but, she said that she needs to get to know me first. I'm willing to increase my odds by going fishing with another senior monger to reel in a snapper or two.Message me and lets cruise together one night.

Hari Balzak
11-26-17, 20:07
Hey, StreetKing. Let's talk.

Message me and lets cruise together one night.

Hari Balzak
11-26-17, 20:20
Hey, StreetKing. Let's talk.

Message me and lets cruise together one night.

NeilAndBob
11-26-17, 23:53
Jeezusss! How many of yooz guys change you names? Seems like a whole new crew (almost) with a high post count to start.

LegzAndAzzMan
11-27-17, 11:24
Jeezusss! How many of yooz guys change you names? Seems like a whole new crew (almost) with a high post count to start.Unfortunately I was not too imaginative when I first joined and the ladies that have a habit of reading these pages knew who I was just by my sign on name, so now I changed it and guess what ladies do not know it is me anymore and can post with some confidence.

Stay safe.

DtMaestro
11-27-17, 12:25
Unfortunately I was not too imaginative when I first joined and the ladies that have a habit of reading these pages knew who I was just by my sign on name, so now I changed it and guess what ladies do not know it is me anymore and can post with some confidence.

Stay safe.Post away brother monger, keep up the good fight!

LegzAndAzzMan
11-27-17, 12:33
Post away brother monger, keep up the good fight!Absolutely now that I have a name these chicks cannot put together with me I will keep on posting and some day maybe even get half as good and you DTMAESTRO and GRINGO in the art of photography.

DtMaestro
11-27-17, 15:00
Absolutely now that I have a name these chicks cannot put together with me I will keep on posting and some day maybe even get half as good and you DTMAESTRO and GRINGO in the art of photography.Speaking of photography / cinematography, having a great time so far on Orlando's Paradise Trail. I only had two encounters last night as I arrived late and had dinner with Orlando's top Monger C5. Things should pick up today. I'll keep you posted.

RawDog2500
11-27-17, 15:08
Speaking of photography / cinematography, having a great time so far on Orlando's Paradise Trail. I only had two encounters last night as I arrived late and had dinner with Orlando's top Monger C5. Things should pick up today. I'll keep you posted.Creampie those harlots DT! Have fun!!

NeilAndBob
11-27-17, 18:56
Unfortunately I was not too imaginative when I first joined and the ladies that have a habit of reading these pages knew who I was just by my sign on name, so now I changed it and guess what ladies do not know it is me anymore and can post with some confidence

Stay safe.Actually, I made the same mistake, and did tje same.

IHateCbj
11-27-17, 20:51
Jeezusss! How many of yooz guys change you names? Seems like a whole new crew (almost) with a high post count to start.I changed mine because I strongly support bbj.

BBJ 2020

Mr Raye
11-30-17, 17:52
I want to pick up a prepaid cash phone to use just for mongering. Don't want to show my I'd because I can't have anything getting mailed to my house that might give me away. Can somebody pm me a recommendation of where to go.

PensLover
11-30-17, 18:26
I want to pick up a prepaid cash phone to use just for mongering. Don't want to show my I'd because I can't have anything getting mailed to my house that might give me away. Can somebody pm me a recommendation of where to go.I'd recommend the txt now app, free call and text. WiFi & data use. Logout when not in use.

NeilAndBob
12-01-17, 13:10
I want to pick up a prepaid cash phone to use just for mongering. Don't want to show my I'd because I can't have anything getting mailed to my house that might give me away. Can somebody pm me a recommendation of where to go.Got to Walgreens or alike and get a tracphone or similar, no I. D, simple set up.

Hari Balzak
12-18-17, 22:35
Has anyone ever gone to an Indi GT? What is it like?

Marlin99
12-27-17, 11:30
Has anyone ever gone to an Indi GT? What is it like?Like the old saying goes: I would never be part of a club that would have me as a member!

Hari Balzak
12-27-17, 16:46
Does that mean it's full of old white men and toothless SW's?

Like the old saying goes: I would never be part of a club that would have me as a member!
Has anyone ever gone to an Indi GT? What is it like?

RogerWalk
12-28-17, 16:42
Does that mean it's full of old white men and toothless SW's?Mostly older white guys with a few other demographics mixed in. No toothless SW's, LOL maybe one or two. Mostly gals with GPS who have a bunch of simps overpaying for service.

DtMaestro
12-28-17, 22:51
Mostly older white guys with a few other demographics mixed in. No toothless SW's, LOL maybe one or two. Mostly gals with GPS who have a bunch of simps overpaying for service.No SW's although a lot of BP girls try to join and leave shortly after cause they can't hang with indi standards. It's a hit or miss as to how many Hotties will show at a GT(Get Together). Even when there's a good showing it can still resemble a sausage party. Indi has its pros and cons, it's not for everyone. It's pricey, but the service and quality is much better than BP let alone SW's. The bottom line is, you get what you pay for. Actually, in some occasions it's cheaper and safer than BP.

RogerWalk
12-29-17, 21:06
No SW's although a lot of BP girls try to join and leave shortly after cause they can't hang with indi standards. It's a hit or miss as to how many Hotties will show at a GT(Get Together). Even when there's a good showing it can still resemble a sausage party. Indi has its pros and cons, it's not for everyone. It's pricey, but the service and quality is much better than BP let alone SW's. The bottom line is, you get what you pay for. Actually, in some occasions it's cheaper and safer than BP.You go on Indy right now you will find at least 2 former SWers. At the last GT I attended there was at least 4 known, SWers in attendance, one who currently stays at the 20th trap house. I'm not knocking them for trying to step up their trade but IMO once a street walker always a SWer.

And I'm a lifetime VIP member.

Rebel Rok
12-29-17, 23:16
You go on Indy right now you will find at least 2 former SWers. At the last GT I attended there was at least 4 known, SWers in attendance, one who currently stays at the 20th trap house. I'm not knocking them for trying to step up their trade but IMO once a street walker always a SWer.

And I'm a lifetime VIP member.My experience. Most girls looked better in pics than live. Except few exceptions. Like Vegas.

NeilAndBob
12-31-17, 00:08
You go on Indy right now you will find at least 2 former SWers. At the last GT I attended there was at least 4 known, SWers in attendance, one who currently stays at the 20th trap house. I'm not knocking them for trying to step up their trade but IMO once a street walker always a SWer.

And I'm a lifetime VIP member.I have yet to meet a girl from the 20th worth bragging about.

Hari Balzak
12-31-17, 17:11
I'm thinking about going to a swingers club for NYE. Which do you suggest, Rooftop or Trapeze?

BoBo15
07-03-18, 17:20
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/BSO-Arrested-30-Alleged-Prostitutes-in-June-in-Pompano-Beach-487261241.html

No wonder you guys have so many good reports.

Calizum69
07-03-18, 20:16
I'm thinking about going to a swingers club for NYE. Which do you suggest, Rooftop or Trapeze?Are you going solo or with a freak companion female? If solo good luck on a first visit and depending on the night. It's up and down but recommend to check on schedule on special nites. Bring a female companion is a big plus and highly recommended. I have gone with freaks of nature and have had a fucking and I mean fucking good time.

I hear that Lennon song "Yesterday".

ScottFromFL
11-08-18, 21:22
Looks like listcrawler is down.

Sarge572
11-09-18, 09:01
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/BSO-Arrested-30-Alleged-Prostitutes-in-June-in-Pompano-Beach-487261241.html

No wonder you guys have so many good reports.Probably the same 12 over and over.

Luvahj
11-09-18, 12:00

No wonder you guys have so many good reports.Just watched this. The girl arrested was Tuesday G.

RipeFox
11-09-18, 22:45
I'm thinking about going to a swingers club for NYE. Which do you suggest, Rooftop or Trapeze?Trapeze is the superior club in everyway. But it will probably cost twice as much.

NeilAndBob
05-15-19, 20:01
What happened to escort Babylon? It goes straight to Eros Miami.

BrollicD
07-21-19, 14:43
Got to Walgreens or alike and get a tracphone or similar, no I. D, simple set up.You can go to any pre paid phone store and get a phone without I'd. They have you fill out a form if you don't have I'd. That's the cheapest way.

Jokester1
07-21-19, 20:31
You can go to any pre paid phone store and get a phone without I'd. They have you fill out a form if you don't have I'd. That's the cheapest way.Get a Tracfone at Walmart or Target. No questions. Cheap. When you register you can make up a name and other info--just remember what your "name" and other info are in case you ever have trouble getting into the website with whatever PIN you pick. You buy cards with codes to input for only the amount of time you need.

BrollicD
07-21-19, 20:40
Get a Tracfone at Walmart or Target. No questions. Cheap. When you register you can make up a name and other info--just remember what your name and other info are in case you ever have trouble getting into the website with whatever PIN you pick. You buy cards with codes to input for only the amount of time you need.I tried tracfone before I would run through the minuets letting girls use my phone. I found with cricket's monthly plans is way cheaper plus you get data to surf the sites for a little higher end action. Wal-Mart has a couple of chip plans where it's based off your SIM card and the have unlimited data voice and text. H20 is one of the companies not sure if they are down here. It's been a while since I needed a burner phone. It's the same principle as tracfone just remember the info.

DahBull
08-31-20, 15:55
So a few years ago when I was visiting I ended meeting a woman via CL for Tantra Massage. Spectacular massage ended up in BBFS. She was good wild and allowed multiple deposits. She had some kinda a talk show or was involved with or some such thing. Never saved her number but not sure. Any of you had the pleasure of meeting such a person, if so could you share digits. All I remember was her digits started with a 561 and he location was right along side the beach (don' ask me which one). Thanks!

DB.

Rustys
09-09-20, 19:01
So a few years ago when I was visiting I ended meeting a woman via CL for Tantra Massage. Spectacular massage ended up in BBFS. She was good wild and allowed multiple deposits. She had some kinda a talk show or was involved with or some such thing. Never saved her number but not sure. Any of you had the pleasure of meeting such a person, if so could you share digits. All I remember was her digits started with a 561 and he location was right along side the beach (don' ask me which one). Thanks!

DB.Anyone recall who this is LOL?

ChillinFlorida
09-12-20, 22:38

DB.Last I remember she was out of the business if it's the same woman.

HD Murdock
09-13-20, 09:33

DB.Is she the one you are talking about?

Rustys
04-28-21, 11:36
I know there have been some murmurings about fun times with the psychic gals. The ones that aren't blatant fronts for m0 ney laundering may have some potential. I read that there's at least 1 of these places in Atlanta that has been uncovered so why not here? These are the ones that I'd like to try. Perhaps someone can enlighten me with more info.

3328 E Atl Blvd.

754 265 9966.

1630 E Atl Blvd.

954 946 4646.

- This one I've been interested in for years. I see the name Sheena pop up (seems like the name of someone who likes jobs), and I've seen traffic there, open sign lit during pre-dawn morning hours.

122 S Fed.

954 913 7647.

My hopes increase when I see the term Chakra balancing also. Good luck to us!

DahBull
04-29-21, 00:39
Is she the one you are talking about?Yes. Do you have the digits Sir?

DB.

Rustys
05-05-21, 16:58
.Be very careful with tantra providers. I just saw one, a 30 year old Russian born in Ft. Lauderdale. It was a $600 HJ and not particularly therapeutic massage. Makes me feel badly for being mundo with providers $100 vs $120. If you find out ahead of time or even once you arrive at a location that you're being charged some out-of-this world price, just run. There's nothing good that's going to come from it no matter what you possibly dream up COULD happen in an attempt to justify it.

DahBull
05-23-22, 12:21
Any information about her? I texted with her and she indicated no incalls and only Outcalls. Thanks in advance.

https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bts/d/pompano-beach-body-renewal-by-dany/7487148812.html

DB.

Flight57
05-27-22, 09:12

No wonder you guys have so many good reports.That's a report from 2018.

OneWayOut
11-10-22, 20:08
Out of retirement for the evening. If you have dated her prior. Same # or pm owo. Amazing Preformer.

Rcl 44
11-13-22, 08:48
Is she the one you are talking about?Was her name Vicky.

ChuckMag
01-10-23, 10:38
How did the Tantra go?

Yes. Do you have the digits Sir?

DB.

Is she the one you are talking about?

Joseph Kerr
05-15-23, 15:18
This is the street on the other side of the RaceTrac street. Behind the free clinic health center. That street used to be our version of Skid Row a couple of years ago, before all the new buildings and beautification / gentrification started. The sidewalk would be lined with people brazenly lighting up crack pipes or shooting up out in the open. Crazy how things change over time.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/we-were-panicking-more-than-55-displaced-after-fire-erupts-at-apartment-complex-in-pompano-beach/3034310/

Kalato
04-09-24, 11:17
Hello guys, I need an advise about an hourly motel Between pompano and south wpb. Thanks for your help, you could PM me.