PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

BigBadLou305
01-01-06, 21:59
gee the only bubba i know is the one on the miami board. Jerry54 did i see u in those subway commerials? gosh i feel kinda sorry for ya. Subway should have a sign that says "WE HAVE A RIGHT TO REFUSE JERRY54" and the same with hooters. You dont want to scare the hooters waitress they need they're tips. Jerry's all dressed up and he has no woman to have sex with, for free of course.

Joe Cocker
01-13-06, 15:10
Well, it's 2006 and I feel the need to post but the board won't let me add a new thread. I want to personally thank all the lovely PNS sluts for making 2005 such a memorable year for me. Thanks to the fucked up local economy, the streets definitely improved. To Denice, Angela, Oz, Peggy, and all the others whose identities I've either forgotten or would rather keep private - thanks for the memories.

I won't bore you with a long recap of my activities for the last 12 months but let's just say I've been busy. Pensacola steets have been good and I've adapted to increased LE activity.

Last night it was K. K gives a new meaning to the term "ho-down." She commutes from North County when she needs money. We connected and I brought her to my secret hurricane-enhanced den for a session. K's a real submissive, albeit ugly, WSW, around 28 years old. I could tell she was impressed with my water-stained crib. As I lay on the couch, K stripped without a word and knelt between my legs. With tits flopping and head bobbing, she forced herself to DT Little Joe. K likes it rough so I used both hands on the back of her head and kept her on the job a good ten minutes. When I finally let her up for air she thanked me for the experience.

We engaged in a little chit-chat as I drove her back. She's got a regular job starting next week, so she might be finished with the streets for a while. Doesn't matter - there's more where she came from.

Joe Cocker

Joe Cocker
01-13-06, 22:52
Does anyone know the blonde with the foot brace on Mobile Highway and Citrus?The blonde with the big hair is Terry. She has a black pimp or boyfriend but will suck any flavor dick. Saw her a couple of nights ago and she's lost the foot brace.

Joe Cocker

Bob White
01-19-06, 02:27
"Can someone provide a quick summary of all the roads that are recommended for mongering in P'cola?" - Sir Domino

Sir Domino, I'll keep this overview brief. This is exactly what I was trying to do with my overview on the Ft. Walton forum. As I said over there, I have spent eight – not seven – years in local mongering – 98 - 05 – and most of it was spent in Pensacola. I really know it well.

So, here goes:

1. The Cervantes Strip. All street prostitution in Pensacola in arrayed along either side of Cervantes Street – which becomes Old Mobile Highway as Cervantes becomes Highway 90 at the intersection of W Street.

2. There is a rough BSW/WSW division – with the black ladies on the east end around the Federal housing project north of Cervantes – but in much greater quantities south of Cervantes on Gadsden and Jackson Streets and all the little side-streets that connect them.

The white girls are on the west end of the strip, mostly after it becomes Old Mobile Highway.

Now this is an arbitrary distinction. The last white girl I had over there, I found on Pace Blvd. almost behind the Back Seat topless bar – very much in my so-called "black district."

Also, I picked up a blonde and a latina behind the Back Seat – which fronts on Cervantes – and they snatched my wallet – the only problem I've ever had with the girls. (BTW, I had my real money in the trunk – so they got $40, when they could have earned $200!)

So, with that in mind – that CERVANTES STREET-OLD MOBILE HIGHWAY is the backbone of the backside business in Pensacola, here is a "map of poon" as we move west on "the strip":

BSWs – THE EAST END:

Occasionally, you'll still find a bold girl trying to pick you up out on Cervantes, but generally, it's too hot with LEOs. Other than the bus stop by the Back Seat topless bar, the girls have pretty much gone one or two blocks off Cervantes.

The exception is the transvestites and transsexuals who – for us heteroes – are a truly dreadful prospect. In the dark, twice I've let them into my motel room – and was delighted to pay them to get them out! A 14-year-old drama queen with Britney posters on the wall and a boyfriend with pustiliferous acne can't prance and mince and self-dramatize one-tenth as much as these "girls" can. Puberty is apparently really traumatic for some poor souls!

Of the side-streets, Gadsden – which runs one block off of Cervantes to the south – is where I've found 80% of my P'cola princesses. If you like beautiful young black girls – and what's not to like, eh? – this is the place to go.

One block further south is Jackson – kind of the main drag through one of the black sections – and it can be good as well – though there are a lot of drug dealers – and the attendant LEOs.

On the other side of Cervantes – the north side – is the Federal housing project and all the streets around it. Strong Street is the first block to the north of Cervantes – but Desoto and Gonzalez are also good.

What you do is drive the streets that run east-west – and as you go through the intersections, you look down the streets that run north-south. This way, you can cover all the ground.

Main streets and side-streets – the girls will move according to LE pressure – so sometimes, you have to locate them every weekend – kind of like bass-fishing structure in a big impoundment.

And cruise through several times. Usually, the girls will see you looking, know your car, and be out on the street the next time you make a pass.

You can use this same technique when prospecting from Cervantes. As you pass the intersections, look north and south. This is especially true around the Back Seat area.

WSWs – THE WEST END:

If I were looking for WSWs, I'd confine my search on the west end – where Cervantes has become Old Mobile Highway – but east of the overpass that leads over to Wal-Mart and K-Mart.

I don't know a lot about what's beyond that overpass – but it's where a lot of the non-black girls are. The SWs who snatched my wallet lived in that first motel you pass as you come down from the overpass – and en route to it, they promised me untold pleasures inside their motel room – on the order of an S/M dungeon, the Kama Sutra magic chair fuck, a Lesbian floor-show, and other such curious delights. They said it was too dangerous to have sex out on the street – and I agreed. In P'cola, I've also gotten a motel room before I did anythng else.

Also, I wasn't surprised to learn – per you and others – that the girls had taken to the bars. When I first started going to P'cola in the spring of 98, the Happy Days bar way out Old Mobile Highway was a great place to pick up Filipina and Thai SWs.

So, let's focus on the WSW area east of the overpass. As with the black district on the east end, all the action lies two or three blocks north and south of the "Cervantes Strip" – or here, technically, the Old Mobile Highway – and all the little side-streets in-between.

You read a lot about Citrus Street. Heading west, that's the road that turns off to the left into that liquor store parking lot just before you get to the overpass. You can take it straight through to Gadsden and Jackson Streets – or turn right by Ard's Cricket Farm and loop back to Mobile Highway. The roads wander around in this big trailer park – and it was full of girls.

Sunday before last, I saw an old WSW on the Citrus Loop – but I wouldn't have screwed her with your dog's dick – I'm a dog-lover. That said, I remember a time – here I go again, the prerogative of age – when that loop – and the straight shot over to Jackson – was chock-a-block with babalicious babes! I remember the night I turned in off of Mobile Highway and my high beams lit up these long white legs – turned out to be a leotard – and Monsieur Duloux, the Arrogant Frenchman, almost cracked my steering wheel. Ho! Now there's a story with a happy, Hollywood ending.

Backing up, coming back east, check out those motels like the Relax Inn, the Royal Court or Arms, I forget all their names. One night, I had a great fuck with a pregnant girl I found in that motel just west of the Back Seat. I was passing as she was exiting her room. She smiled and waved – and I circled the block and came back by. By then she was on the sidewalk and the nefarious deed was on its way to a wet conclusion.

I've read in some of the posts that you can go way out W and Pace Streets, etc. and find girls – but I never have. I did pick up a WSW behind the Back Seat one night, and after we did the deed and I had paid her, she convinced me to take her to the bank so she could deposit money so that her rent check wouldn't bounce, then buy her food and cigarettes, then take her home – yeh, I'm a nice guy (read: sucker). Her home was a travel trailer well out on W Street – so they are out there.

Bottomline: all the streets that were hot with black girls on the east end are hot in the west end with white girls – Gadsden, Jackson, the little piece of Cervantes that's left after it splits off from Mobile Highway (it's called Cervantes Spur) – all of those are great. Same with the other side (north side) of the street – though not as good.

Again, the white/black thing is an arbitrary division – I don't wanna start a race war - though I did have one BSW tell me, "they keep to their end and we keep to ours."

Simple version: work Cervantes/Mobile Highway ... but mostly two, three or four blocks on either side of it … and all the little side-streets in between. This simple strategy a happy monger will make!

As I said in my FWB post – if you can't find a SW in P'cola – it's off to the eye doc – because the floozies are there, dude! As for your car, I don't know where it is …

East Side
01-20-06, 05:50
In addition to what Bob White posted, I've had some luck on the streets between Texar and Cross, Just east and west of 110. You have to be mindful of the city pd, but that goes with out saying just about anywhere. If you have no luck off Cervantes, take a few minutes and cruise up Davis and back down MLK between Texar and Cross. You might also find something by turning right off of Palafox, (when heading north), onto Cross. Follow the road as it splits and curves to the left after you cross the railroad tracks. Its a seedy part of town, but I've met some quality dick suckers there in the past.

Bob White
01-29-06, 20:05
As I said over in the Ft. Walton forum, last night I devoted five hours and 128 miles to Monger Motion all to the Great Glory of Monger Nation.

The trip was dedicated to prospecting for you, O My Mongeristic Brothers, as I did not pick up a single lass. The reason – other than my own decrepitude and advancing years? There were more Leos out than at the Lion Enclosure at the National Zoo on "Bring a Zebra to Dinner" night. This was especially true on the Cervantes corridor – where my first pass was greeted by a blue light flashing on Gadsden behind the Back Seat Topless Bar.

Though blue is not my best color, I pressed on. Much of the night was spent prospecting a new area. For that, we owe plaudits and kudos to the Excellent Eastside – who steered my maypop radials toward the I-110 CORRIDOR. (To digress, it reminded me of finding a new red-light district in Amsterdam down near the Rijksmuseum – when I had thought de Wallen was the only place in town.)

The overview – I saw more than 20 girls – even though it drizzled on and off all night – five WSW and more than 15 BSW – and more than half of them were between Palafox and 7th Avenue!

Eastside said they were between Texar and Cross on either side of I-110 – but their distribution is actually far wider. To show you the range, I found one as far east as 8th Avenue ... and as far west and north as a BSW with a backpack walking six-lane Palafox way up beyond Fairfield.

BTW, Alcaniz Street has apparently been renamed Martin Luther King Blvd. Eastside threw me with that for a moment - 'cause I didn't think my map was that old - but it's true.

So... without further ado ...

THE I-110 CORRIDOR: 7TH AVENUE WEST TO PALAFOX

As Eastside said, travelling west on Cervantes, start by going north down Davis Highway – and at the far end, make a left and come back up MLK. Both are one-way, so you have to do it that way. Again, glance left and right in the intersections so as to see in the dark side-streets. In their search for protective coloration, this is where the babes hang out.

While I found most of the action east of I-110, there was some to the west.

The best area is that little triangle east of Palafox – though west of I-110 – between Texar and Mallory: Miller Street was good – a cute 40something in pink corduroys on a bicycle – but so were Cross and Maxwell.

Nearby Hayne Street is also good, especially around Crescent Drive – as well as Cross and Anderson. I saw two BSW in that area.

There are two topless clubs in the Palafox area: the Platinum Club on Palafox and Arety's Angels on, I believe, Texar – it's next to the big bowling alley. There was action around those.

And there are two black clubs on MLK near the new Post Office. Though I didn't see anything for sure, I think that would be a good place to look.

Bottomline (for shapely bottoms): The best place I found last night was 6th Avenue. While it's best down at the Texar end, you can hop on at Cervantes – and see talent all along the way. In addition to the WSW, I'll bet I saw another five or so BSW – two of them really fine.

I guess that rascal Leo is reading this – so in the words of the Ginsu Steak Knife infomercial, "Act now! Pick up the phone!"

SAME-OLD-SAME OLD: THE CERVANTES STRIP:

Early in the night – after a quick first pass through the I-110 strip – I made a trip down Gadsden – where I saw my fifth SW – a thin "cracky" BSW behind the Travel Inn (M Street). She screamed at me to stop – "Hey, baby - HEEY BAABY!" – so I goosed it – and at the other end of Gadsden – going back east – I found a really beautiful BSW with hair so short – and I mean a Khesan white-wall – I thought at first she was a man – till she said hello.

NOTE: Though it was a warm night, she had covered most of her body with a coat. That's what I don't understand about our local girls: In most areas, SWs are in stiletto heels and fuck-me miniskirts. Here, they dress like farmers – and given the plethora of trannies – see my earlier post – I'd think they'd want to make sure we see the wares. (Maybe they're just spoiled. One good-looking BSW – are you listening, Amanda? – told me that her visual delights were part of the package – and it was pay or play.)

Re: that: here's some good news. On one of my Gadsden passes, I was behind the Back Seat, and there was a SW right out of my dreams – gorgeous tall black woman in stiletto heels and skin-tight, French-cut jeans, hair beautifully done – 42nd Street in NYC's Time's Square – before Disney cleaned it up for "The Lion King" – never saw better. I mean, the girl caused a traffic jam! I slowed, she looked at me and smiled – and got in another guy's car. I'm wondering if she was a dancer from the club – but that's pure speculation, and I don't want to vilify any of those lovelies.

As the night wore on, I saw several other BSWs on Gadsden – and an attractive blonde WSW with a black man on Gadsden way down west near Cervantes Spur – i.e., the "white" end of the Strip.

NOTE: I saw one WSW at the bus stop on Cervantes next to the Back Seat – but you have to be careful when you draw conclusions about that now – as there is a rock bar called Sluggo's recently opened just down the street – and it's filled with foxy civilians. As I passed last night, one girl – no doubt a college honor student – was doing this drunken, whirling-dervish tarantella out on the sidewalk – her arms out wide, her head back, yucking it up like Forrest Gump. I mean – higher education is a helluva thing!

On the west end, down at the Herrin-Anthony-Citrus Loop – just before the overpass – there was a Leo sitting in the parking lot of the drive-through liquor store, giving Monger Nation the evil eye. I passed him by and goosed it on through to Jackson – predictably, there were no girls around – where I made a left and came back to the east end.

NOTE: When cops do their patrols, drive out of the area. If you stay, they'll see your repeated cruising as a challenge to their authority – and they'll stop you and fuck with you. Worst of all, they'll make note of your car and single you out for special attention in the coming days, weeks, months, years, decades. You can always come back when they've left – and their patrols drive the girls indoors anyway.

NOTE: Another thing I keep having to learn – and I'm not really this thick: the girls don't really come out until after midnight. Case in point: as I was leaving – after a last pass down Gadsden – I came down M Street between the two halves of the Travel Inn – and there was a gorgeous young WSW – lean in jeans, butch-cut black hair – walking the shoulder toward Cervantes. She asked me if I wanted a date – and I thanked her but declined. She was the best of the night – and it was 2:38 a.m.! I've often – sometimes after fruitless nights – found them at 7 and 8 a.m. still walking their Gadsden Street beat!

East Side
01-30-06, 10:46
Glad my information didn't fall on deaf ears.

Bob White
03-15-06, 23:54
Truck Driver,

I thought you were considering a run.

I wanna see if my prospecting was on the mark.

With those COPS assholes popping people in FWB, it might be a good time to check out P'cola. It's only 40 miles.

Oh - and don't forget to share your mongeristic adventures with us either!

Truck Driver
03-17-06, 13:54
Think it is time without a doubt - way too many LEO's in FWB

Knucklebuck
03-28-06, 22:04
I was in Pensacola this past weekend, and thanks to Bob White's excellent reports, I cruised the Cervantes strip several times on Sunday night.

A few girls were out, but so were the po-po...fuckers.

Anyway, I was cruising Jackson around Shoemaker I think when I spotted this skinny young thing, with straight long hair...sweet!

I whipped a U-eey and pulled up along side her...she gets in and looks more like an older Olive Oyl than what I first spied.

Whatever, I was willing so we found a spot where they were building some apartments on a dead end street and got a decent bbbj with a hand finish...no cim.

Cervantes had quite a bit of action, but those backstreets were bare.

Diver3
03-28-06, 22:38
Well, good things always seem ta have a way of going to hell.

http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060328/NEWS01/60328009/1006

Pardon the cross-posting

Beachbons
03-29-06, 03:41
http://pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage#slides-pane-0

I'm sure everyone is aware.

Tide Monger
04-14-06, 12:43
I'll be in town again in a couple weeks. Any take out to be had from Royal Teasers? I toured the "VIP" area last time and got the impression things could be negotiated. Any info will be appreciated.

J Man
05-02-06, 21:01
Well after a few cruises up and down the strip which was dead by the way, I found Connie. About 100 lbs, 40's, very sweet attitude. She caught my eye close to the B parlor. She gave me digits and we all know the procedure.

I tell you Pensacola used to be more alive than this.

JM

Curt Fox Man
05-05-06, 00:30
I'll be in town the 15th and have found more useful info from you guys than in my normal MO board. What do you guys reccomend on the strip club side. I've read a lot of things about Bakseat and Aretys, where would you go?

Bob White
05-05-06, 20:43
I'll be in town the 15th and have found more useful info from you guys than in my normal MO board. What do you guys reccomend on the strip club side. I've read a lot of things about Bakseat and Aretys, where would you go?Fox Seeks A Box,

Both are good - Arety's Angels is flashier - and there's a new Sammy's Gentleman's Club on Gregory Street down by the bay bridge. I haven't been in that one - but the one over here in Ft. Walton Beach (Okaloosa Island) has been an enjoyable fixture for a long time. It's good - though I always preferred the Green Frog - before it went Filipina - 'cause you could get with the dancers after closing. (The last wedding I went to was for one of Sammy's dancers!)

The Backseat is great - esp. if you like black girls. One of the most acrobatic dancers I've ever seen - and I mean fucking Cirque du Soleil! - worked there. She - a young black woman - would climb the pole feet-first to the ceiling - and then backflip to the floor. Probably dead by now! You can imagine the body that kind of muscle tone produces.

I don't know if you know - but the Backseat is in the very middle of the (B)SW action on P'cola's Cervantes Strip. (Please see my long post on "the strip" earlier.) So you can watch the girls and get a stiff one - then come outside and park the porpoise - aka, den up the trouser snake.

Ditto the Platinum Club way out on Palafox - and Arety's Angels just off Palafox on Fairfield - I misspoke in my long post when I said it was on Texar - near the bowling alley.

You can come out of those and be at the center of P'cola's other "strip" - either side of I-110. Check out Davis Hwy., MLK Blvd. and Sixth Avenue. (Please see my earlier post on the "I-110 Corridor.")

Hope this helps - and enjoy your visit, man!

Pale Robert

Curt Fox Man
05-06-06, 02:16
I appreciate it, and I have read your post about the I-110 corridor, in fact I've printed it out for my trip. Some useful info in there for a noob to the area!

East Side
05-08-06, 01:59
Hey Bob, what is the story on the Platinum? I haven't been there in a very long time. Last time I went there was with a guy I use to work with. I had a really good time after I got adjusted to the atmosphere. Do they still have dancers? If so, I might need to check it out, because when I went there before the mileage was really high.

Bob White
05-09-06, 15:08
Hey Bob, what is the story on the Platinum? I haven't been there in a very long time. Last time I went there was with a guy I use to work with. I had a really good time after I got adjusted to the atmosphere. Do they still have dancers? If so, I might need to check it out, because when I went there before the mileage was really high.Excellent Eastside,

Like you, I haven't been there in a long time. I was just trying to give Fox a laundry list of our full offering before his visit. Hopefully, he'll go to them all and report in for us. As for me, I don't like to look at pussy I'm not gonna get – so unless it's foreplay …

The last time I was in one of those places – the Green Frog in Ft. Walton Beach – I dropped an absurd amount of money to leave with my sperm count intact. Somehow – under the demon spell of the Philippines – lap-dances went from $20 to $40 – and my little head has an IQ of 19. (No shit: it's been measured – the number is exactly twice its length - in inches, not centimeters. ;-))

Speaking of – note the skillful use of segue – I was in full monger motion last night in P'cola – including taking care of business – of nearly 200 miles. Thank God for my four-cylinder engine – which gets 38 miles to the gallon – and gas that I found at $2.61.9! Can you fucking believe that that sounds like a bargain now?!

I cruised from 5:15 p.m. – first pass down Gadsden – to 10:15 p.m. – last pass down Gadsden – though I ate twice – and saw three WSWs and more than 15 BSWs – so nobody really should be having trouble parking the porpoise in P-Town - sounds like a song! And while the WSWs were 4/5 on the SW Scale – four of the black girls were exceptional – and one was truly fine.

Half of the best were in our new area – the I-110 Corridor – on Sixth Avenue near that club that's across from the big Post Office on the Davis Highway side. I don't know what's going on in there – it's a black club and they may not like a Zone 12 skin tone – thank you, Ansel Adams – so I've given it a wide berth – but you younger mongers with 12-liter cod-sacs should check it out. The girls flock to that parking lot – and the deep dark under the trees of Sixth Avenue.

Bad news is that for the first time, I saw – right there in that hot intersection of Sixth Avenue and the club's parking lot – three Leonardoes on bicycles! Yep – racing helmets, 9mm Glocks, handcuffs, shorts, jersies that say POLICE in silver Day-Glo on the backs – a shit-freezing sight for Monger Nation – when one night you might be auditioning a P'cola Princess on root flute and Leonardo wants a front-row ticket! Rude, rude, rude! I guess you could cite anti-scalping laws – but – word to the wise – the Twinkie Defense has never worked in Escambia County. ;-)

Man, you see a lot of bike cops in Europe and in big cities like LA and Atlanta – but until I saw them a few years back in Panama City, I hadn't seen any in our area. Well, they are here and now - so heads up when heads out!

Bottomline: WSWs: One on Gadsden around the K Street intersection. One at Gadsden and W Street by that motel that's now part of a church. An older one on Cervantes strolling east past the Backseat Topless Bar with not a care in the world – except how to deal with the global Maldistribution of Wealth - from your wallet to hers.

BSWs: In addition to the Sixth Avenue location cited above – where I saw half of the reported 15 and two of the four beauties – they were also on Gadsden from around J Street all the way to Grandview. Two of the BSWs who were real beauties – and real young – were first spotted in the Gadsden and Wentworth block – then turned the corner and took the stroll down Grandview. This makes sense since Knuclebuck found his most recent on Shoemaker – which is the block preceding Wentworth.

I did not partake - as I was over there on business and there was no time to do the motel thing. That said, I thought I would check out the status quo and report in.

I hope you guys are having a good year! My work has picked up – and I sincerely hope you are all experiencing the same.

I remain – in the unmanly fear of malignant melanoma –

Pale Robert

Razzor
05-09-06, 23:01
Hey did someone say Green Frog. Yea it used to be a great place a long time ago. Used to be where you brought your own drink in and paid high price for mixers or sodas. Here's a picture from a year or so ago.

A pic of Sammy's (new place) and Club 10.

The last one, who know that place??? It's been around a long time and not in Fort Walton, but same area though.

RaZZoR

Excellent Eastside,

Like you, I haven't been there in a long time. I was just trying to give Fox a laundry list of our full offering before his visit. Hopefully, he'll go to them all and report in for us. As for me, I don't like to look at pussy I'm not gonna get – so unless it's foreplay …

The last time I was in one of those places – the Green Frog in Ft. Walton Beach – I dropped an absurd amount of money to leave with my sperm count intact. Somehow – under the demon spell of the Philippines – lap-dances went from $20 to $40 – and my little head has an IQ of 19. (No shit: it's been measured – the number is exactly twice its length. ;-))

Speaking of – note the skillful use of segue – I was in full monger motion last night in P'cola – including taking care of business – of nearly 200 miles. Thank God for my four-cylinder engine – which gets 38 miles to the gallon – and gas that I found at $261.9! Can you fucking believe that that sounds like a bargain now?!

I cruised from 5:15 p.m. – first pass down Gadsden – to 10:15 p.m. – last pass down Gadsden – though I ate twice – and saw three WSWs and more than 15 BSWs – so nobody really should be having trouble connecting in P-Town. And while the WSWs were in the SW Scale of 4/5 – four of the black girls were exceptional – and one was truly fine.

The best were in our new area – the I-110 Corridor – on Sixth Avenue near that club that's across from the big Post Office on the Davis Highway side. I don't know what's going on in there – it's a black club and they may not like a Zone 12 skin tone – thank you, Ansel Adams – so I've given it a wide berth – but you younger mongers with 12-liter cod-sacs should check it out. The girls flock to that parking lot – and the deep dark under the trees of Sixth Avenue.

Bad news is that for the first time, I saw – right there in that hot intersection of Sixth Avenue and the club's parking lot – three Leonardoes on bicycles! Yep – racing helmets, 9mm Glocks, handcuffs, shorts, jersies that say POLICE in silver Day-Glo on the backs – a shit-freezing sight for Monger Nation – when one night you might be auditioning a P'cola Princess on root flute and Leonardo wants a front-row ticket! Rude, rude, rude! I guess you could cite anti-scalping laws – but – word to the wise – the Twinkie Defense has never worked in Escambia County. ;-)

Man, you see a lot of bike cops in Europe and in big cities like LA and Atlanta – but until I saw them a few years back in Panama City, I hadn't seen any in our area. Well, they are here and now - so heads up when heads out!

Bottomline: WSWs: One on Gadsden around the K Street intersection. One at Gadsden and W Street by that motel that's now part of a church. An older one on Cervantes strolling east past the Backseat Topless Bar with not a care in the world – except how to deal with the global Maldistribution of Wealth - from your wallet to hers.

BSWs: In addition to the Sixth Avenue location cited above – where I saw half of the reported 15 and two of the four beauties – they were also on Gadsden from around J Street all the way to Grandview. Two of the BSWs who were real beauties – and real young – were first spotted in the Gadsden and Wentworth block – then turned the corner and took the stroll down Grandview. This makes sense since Knuclebuck found his most recent on Shoemaker – which is the block preceding Wentworth.

I did not partake - as I was over there on business and there was no time to do the motel thing. That said, I thought I would check out the status quo and report in.

I hope you guys are having a good year! My work has picked up – and I sincerely hope you are all experiencing the same.

I remain – in the unmanly fear of malignant melanoma –

Pale Robert

East Side
05-10-06, 18:51
I think the name of that bar across from the post office is "Rays". Its a b.y.o.b. styled affair with a mix of some young and a bunch of older folks. Rough atmosphere to say the least. I've heard from a few friends who go there often that there are lots of drugs of all types and probably a few concealed and loaded weapons inside. The couple of times I was brave enough to go in, there was no security at the door and everybody inside looked like a drug dealer. It was a very uncomfortable situation for me. The drugs that apparently go in and out of that place are easily the reason so many SW hang out around there.

Razzor
05-11-06, 10:39
Nope it's not "Rays", it a famous place near, very near Eglin and through the 30 years I've know of it, it's burn 3 times. It's kind of the "minor league" for the girls who want to start working in the strip clubs. So now does anyone know the place?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=434942&postcount=21

The last two photos.

RaZZoR

I think the name of that bar across from the post office is "Rays". Its a b.y.o.b. styled affair with a mix of some young and a bunch of older folks. Rough atmosphere to say the least. I've heard from a few friends who go there often that there are lots of drugs of all types and probably a few concealed and loaded weapons inside. The couple of times I was brave enough to go in, there was no security at the door and everybody inside looked like a drug dealer. It was a very uncomfortable situation for me. The drugs that apparently go in and out of that place are easily the reason so many SW hang out around there.

Jerry J
05-11-06, 14:36
It is near the back (Val-P) gate of Eglin. The club isn't dangerous that I know of, but the women are definately not top grade. But they also go full nude last time I checked.

http://www.stripclublist.com/y.asp?s=FL

http://www.stripclublist.com/c.asp?c=7466

There was another club on Eglin Parkway that was kind of a Biker's strip bar, but it either burnt down or closed years ago. It was called "Kays".

East Side
05-11-06, 19:30
Sorry. I was talking about the club Bob White was talking about in Pensacola on 6th Ave just north of the I110 corridor across from the Post Office on Davis Hwy. It can very well be dangerous. Don't go in there unless you are with somebody who is comfortable with the area and the people who frequent the club regularly.

Razzor
05-11-06, 20:54
JJ, you're correct sir. Yes I remember Kays. That'a been a long time ago.

RaZZoR

It is near the back (Val-P) gate of Eglin. The club isn't dangerous that I know of, but the women are definately not top grade. But they also go full nude last time I checked.

http://www.stripclublist.com/y.asp?s=FL

http://www.stripclublist.com/c.asp?c=7466

There was another club on Eglin Parkway that was kind of a Biker's strip bar, but it either burnt down or closed years ago. It was called "Kays".

Bob White
05-11-06, 23:00
J.J.,

Yeh - the Matador's in Valparaiso and it's not dangerous at all. I used to go there weekly when I lived in Niceville. As I noted in my earlier FWB round-up, you could actually get a pretty good steak in the Matador - and I remember some attractive dancers as well.

There's no comparison between that one - and the dive in P'cola that's there between Davis Highway and Sixth Avenue across from the Post Office. I mean, it looks like the entrance to hell.

Eastside seems to be a Pesacolan in good standing - so he would know. (As for me, I'm just a maypop monger with second-class citizenship.) If he's says it's "Ray's," that's good enough for me.

Whatever it's called, I won't be going in there. I think you could lose yer cod-sac inside - by way of a rusty razor. Even the girls who stroll on Sixth Avenue seem glassy-eyed and wired.

Re: Topless bars: has anyone been in the new club on 98 halfway to Navarre? It's called "Club 98," I think. It's just beyond the new package store.

Pale Robert

Jerry J
05-12-06, 12:05
Unless the clubs are carbon copies, that is definately a photo of the Matador.

See the Limo in the rear of the photo? That thing is parked there all the time.

Bob White
05-12-06, 20:50
Unless the clubs are carbon copies, that is definately a photo of the Matador.

See the Limo in the rear of the photo? That thing is parked there all the time.Jerry,

What photo?! I'm lost! We're talking about a club in Pensacola on Davis Highway by the Post Office called Ray's.

And I'm asking about a club on 98 between FWB and Navarre called Club 98. It's a new one - only a year or so old - and I was wondering if anybody had been in it.

The Matador is in Valparaiso - and I do remember an old limo near the cyclone fence.

PussProwler
05-14-06, 00:44
Sorry for the delayed post:

On Wednesday night I was cruising by a liquor store east of Pace Blvd on Cervantes. Picked up a lady there who took me back to her room. CBJ for 0.3. Alright but wouldn't repeat.

Thought I would pass this on to ya'll in Pensacola so you could check this place out. Looked like there was more action to be had there then what I found out in the parking lot.

I'm no longer in town b/c my business there is done.

I picked up Connie in the same area mentioned in an earlier post two weeks ago. Service was so-so, and she was crack skinny, but attitude was very pleasent. CBJ for a jackson.

Last Sunday I saw a really hot looking tall brunette WSW in the area around Green and Mobile HWY around 9pm. But I was being tailgated by uncle LEO and my wife was in the passenger seat at the time...Just my luck!

Last Tuesday around 9pm I saw a decent looking blonde SW wearing overalls around Z. She wouldn't get in saying there were too many LEOs cruising the area, which there were. A minute later when I went back she was already gone.

Good Luck fellow hobbiests, may your luck be better than mine was.

Keep Posting!

PP

Jerry J
05-15-06, 05:23
Down below, he posted some photo's and asked what was the club in the last photo.

Jerry,

What photo?! I'm lost! We're talking about a club in Pensacola on Davis Highway by the Post Office called Ray's.

And I'm asking about a club on 98 between FWB and Navarre called Club 98. It's a new one - only a year or so old - and I was wondering if anybody had been in it.

The Matador is in Valparaiso - and I do remember an old limo near the cyclone fence.

SirDomino
05-15-06, 14:04
I ran across this website:

http://www.sexonthegulfcoast.com/

Curious if anyone here had heard of it previously? Interesting that there is a local discussion forum all about sex. :)

Longmonger
05-15-06, 21:02
I signed up there a while back to see what it was like. It's not a monger site just "real world" crap where they would probably hypocritically frown on talk of prostitution soliciting but will have trendy and socially acceptable sex. It's like "Sex and the City" or something.

Bob White
05-26-06, 04:51
Jerry and Razzor,

Oh, now I see - yes, those last two photos are definitely of the Matador - which I went to a lot when I lived in Niceville (see my post below).

I misspoke in that earlier post when I asked about a club called "Club 98" between Hurlburt and Navarre. It's called - I think - Club 56 or 51. Anybody been in there? It looks brandnew.

Also, has any monger grown the walnuts to go into Ray's on Davis Highway across from the Post Office? I'd sure like to know what goes on it there - without leaving the air-conditioning - or the door locks! I'll bet it's full of SWs - mostly black, but white too - based on what I've seen on Sixth Avenue beating feet toward the place - and the pimp-mobiles in the lot.

BTW, Fox what did you find out about our topless clubs - and I don't mean the roofless Shriners that Katrina left behind. Report in, dude!

Pale Bobby

Curt Fox Man
05-30-06, 01:29
Your reports were right on the money! I wish I had more time to spend in Pensacola though. Hit the area on a Monday night and stopped by The Backseat (total dive) but it killed enough time to get some action on the streets. Wasn't quick enough with my first few u'ys but eventually found a young skinny wsw that only wanted a jackson for a bj.

The funny thing was I drove by this bsw several times that was standing in the same place along Cervantes by a bunch of rubble and not once did anyone stop to inquire. Of course she was really large.

Thanks again guys!

C

Bob White
06-03-06, 03:51
Guys,

A few days ago I dropped in on the Tallahassee, FL, forum preparatory to a trip there - and found the site so full of local abbreviations - on the order of BK and SI - that it was near useless for an out-of-towner.

I wrote Jackson about the problem and he said it was so epidemic, it was impossible to police - and that Monger Nation would have to police itself on this matter.

A poster at the Tallahassee forum added some clarity - it turns out that BK is BurgerKing and SI is the Seminole Inn - but without street names, it didn't help much. Which BurgerKing? Where is the Seminole Inn? And is it the same as the Semen Inn - where the house specialty is sticky sheets?

Upon further consideration, it occurred to me that a STROLL MAP for each forum - like Sir Domino provided for us for both FWB and Crestview - would be the best solution.

Jackson has himself done this for the Argentina Sex Guide site - and he has made them printable - with custom browser margins and the like - so you can take them along when you monger.

I wrote him the following today. What do you guys think?

Jackson,

The question is that since a "guide" is about finding things - don't you agree that a map - what's called in advertising a "locator map" - would go a long way toward enhancing the functionality of this website?

Toward that end, maybe you could create a tab or some such at the opening of each forum - sort of like you've done with the photo gallery in some of them now - and we mongers could download a map from MapQuest - do the appropriate tinkering to show the stroll - and then email it to you for placement.

You might also set parameters as far as resolution is concerned so that they would all be of uniform size and legibility.

Just a (good) idea ...

Roberto Blanco

Bob White
06-19-06, 21:50
Yesterday - after watching Phil Mickelson give away the US Open Golf Tournament - I decided - in an attempt to ward off depression - to ride over to P'cola and check out the status quo. In sum, I drove 126 miles and was over there from 9 p.m. to midnight.

Down on the WSW west end - the Herrin-Citrus Loop near the overpass and drive-through liquor store - I saw three WSWs. The first one - blonde, tall, thin - looked good from behind - but when I passed and looked back, I saw she had a Mammy Yokum face - sans pipe - with pruned lips from missing speed-freak teeth. Man, speed is mean as a bitin' dog!

Later, though, I saw another blonde wearing a bikini bathing suit top who looked fine - and a young brunette who looked really fine. She was trekking down Herrin toward the liquor store with - I swear - a dozen young black kids following her, making rude comments about the aesthetics of her gluteal rondures. It was quite humorous.

BSW east end was samey-same. Gadsden and Jackson produced half a dozen - including two really nice ones late at night.

Sixth Avenue and Ray's parking lot down on the I-110 Corridor produced three in the overweight SW 4/5 range.

The Quail Man

Jerry J
06-28-06, 11:00
Now they have busted a "pornographer" who used local ladies and apparently tied to the escort services.

Things are getting tough in the panhandle.

Travel Sales
06-30-06, 16:36
Now they have busted a "pornographer" who used local ladies and apparently tied to the escort services.

Things are getting tough in the panhandle.
Hey guys! A buddy told me about a crack ***** named Judy or Judith that lives in pensacola. Im driving by that area in a couple of days and he told me its worth while to find her. any body seen her around? I think she is mid 40's and skinny

Bob White
07-25-06, 14:59
Guys,

I had business in Mobile yesterday, and coming back last night, I decided to come down the I-110 connector and check out the action for Monger Nation.

Bottomline: Though it was a Monday night, P'cola was full of SWs! It kind of reminded me of the good old days (98-00) when you could spend the night at some fleabag motel over there for $20 - and have your choice of a hundred girls. (Really, Amsterdam was never this good!)

Later, I learned - Scottish cheapskate that I am - to pay a little more for a better motel out of the area - and pay the girls a little extra to ride there with you. Good advice, guys - you miserly fucks! - well worth the extra bread! Everyone is safer - from both the good guys (Leonardo) and the bad guys (Leroy with the crack habit - and the box-cutter).

Rough estimate: 25-30 girls - probably 10 white and the rest black.

Where were they? Most of them were at:

Gadsden Street: Only three this time, a young cute BSW in a blue dress with gold hoop earrings down at the H Street block. Later, down at the L and M Street blocks, I saw two heavier, older BSWs - one walking in a flowing summer dress that made her buttocks display like two cats fighting in a burlap bag.

Cervantes Spur - that six or so blocks of Cervantes after it flares off to the north and becomes US 90 (Old Mobile Highway): This was the best place last night. Four WSWs and probably six BSWs. One really special BSW - so curvaceous and voluptuous with a beautiful face - but again, she was with three YBMs (young black males).

Jackson Street: One cute BSW way down in the C Street block, turning the corner onto C Street. I circled the block and she was gone - so she must live in one of those houses near the intersection.

Citrus/Herrin/Lynch Street "Loop": The so-called "white" end of the Cervantes "strip" had four WSWs and a couple of BSWs. The four WSWs were actually out on Cervantes by the drive-through liquor store parking lot. (Oh, man - that used to be the place - when there was a bank of pay phones out there! The girls would just line up, pretending to use the phones. Great cover when Leonardo was on patrol.)

Green Street at Cervantes: Leaving that convenience store there and walking up Green, one foxy BSW tried to wave me down. There's an apartment complex behind the store that must be full of drugs and girls - but looks dangerous as hell. Be careful!

L/M/N Streets north of Cervantes. I crossed Cervantes just west of of the Federal housing project - and saw more girls over there than I ever have - even in the good old days - around ten or so.

The new Circle K at the intersection of Pace and Cervantes had a BSW working the pay phone in the parking lot. As I was gassing up, she was giving me the monger eye.

Excellent Eastside's I-110 "corridor" (6th Avenue at Ray's parking lot-Davis Highway-MLK) was a disappointment last night: Two BSWs in Ray's parking lot with four YBMs. On a second pass, they were milling under the trees of 6th Avenue right there at the entrance to the parking lot.

West of the Historic District: I did some prospecting last night in that industrial area a mile or so west of Historic Downtown - but couldn't find the place I was looking for. One afternoon, coming back from business in Gulf Shores, I came through there and saw five or six BSWs on the sidewalk, giving me the come-hither eye.

(Eastside is a P'cola resident and can maybe help us out there. Eastside, report in, dude! Have you ever checked that area out? Do you know where I mean?)

So that's a snapshot of P'cola Princesses as of last night 10 p.m. to about midnight. Unusually, more of them last night were with YBMs - which gives the girls pimp status and protection - but makes me afraid to stop - if for no other reason than the appearance of a drug deal.

Once again - and I haven't joined the P'cola Chamber of Commerce - if you can't get laid in P'town, you need to see if your group plan covers hump removal.

The Quail Man

Sabor
07-28-06, 08:16
I had a few days here so I gathered the necesary intel from the forum and off I went. This place is actually nice. I picked up a BSW off of Gadsen thanks to Bob's report and off we went. At first she tried the usual stiff negociations but I was firm and had my finger on the ejection button. She settled for $$$ FS and thus the deed was done. Afterwards she said she was entiled to a tip and I replied you had already gotten it.

Be safe

Kafka
07-28-06, 17:55
You mean .3 right? If you paid $$$ than you did tip well.

East Side
08-07-06, 18:07
I think the area BW is talking about west of downtown is the Belmont/DeVillers area. The city has pumped a lot of money into that area, so its not as good as it use to be years ago, but action can still be found there, but not too often. You're better off crossing A street and looking for girls between A and E, especially just a block north and south of Jackson.

Sin and Joy
08-17-06, 20:57
Hola P'cola Mongers.

Ms. Joy of Tallahassee here. Just cruising the Pensacola forum. I occasionally see gents from your area cumming to Tally town. And I went to college in your lovely City a few moons back. Still vacation there now and then. Not to mention the place is full of lusty men in uniforms. LOL

I am and Independent Lady who enjoys reading these forums. It is a hoot!

For clarification:

"A poster at the Tallahassee forum added some clarity - it turns out that BK is BurgerKing and SI is the Seminole Inn - but without street names, it didn't help much. Which BurgerKing? Where is the Seminole Inn? And is it the same as the Semen Inn - where the house specialty is sticky sheets? "

The Burger King is on Tennessee Street and a known SW location for the area. As well as the streets around the BK. Dewey, Brevard, etc. Are also known for street action. However, LEO keeps an eye on the area as well. They are obvious about it. Little blue and white cop cars patrolling the area.

SI is Seminole Inn. I believe it is located off Tennessee Street and near the BK. Used by the SWs. Another location often watched by LEO. But not always. And very likely a "Semen Inn". Loved that analogy!

Anywho. If you like to play dangerous. I understand the thrill. And economics of it seems to be a big rush too. I get it. LOL.

I am also a dangerous player who gets a thrill from the economics of the biz. Just at a tad higher scale. LOL. And only with those who have verifiable references.

Take Care Fella's.

Sinfully,

Ms. Joy of Tallahassee

SirDomino
08-30-06, 13:08
I ran across this ad on Craigslist:

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/cas/199950245.html

As she is traveling on Friday, and will be going along 98 from Panama City, through Pcola.

She seems like a nice gal, unfortunately my schedule doesn't allow it.

I'm guessing it would be closer to Escort rates, as she said she could hang out for an hour. Also seems like she is a professional adult model.

I'd reference the Craigslist posting, not my posting here. lol.

So what do you guys think?

Shortshooter
01-16-07, 14:26
I just moved back to Pensacola from Hawaii and it looks as if the thread is dead! Anything to report?

Bob White
01-30-07, 20:21
I just moved back to Pensacola from Hawaii and it looks as if the thread is dead! Anything to report?
Sharpshooter,

There are no recent posts only because it's same old same old. Check out my earlier posts - they are still valid. P'cola is full of girls - and in all the old familiar places.

Bobalou

Kafka
01-31-07, 16:51
Bob, where do you suggest staying that might be close to the action but comfortable and inexpensive? I am thinking about a road trip just to have a look of course.

Bob White
02-02-07, 00:27
Bob, where do you suggest staying that might be close to the action but comfortable and inexpensive? I am thinking about a road trip just to have a look of course.
Kafka,

Always chose a motel out of the area. In several of my earlier posts I share pearls of pussy wisdom on this. I used to stay at places like the Travel Inn and Budget Inn right there on Cervantes in the "black" (east) end of the Strip - and it's a miracle I never got busted or my 'nad-sac perforated.

Try the Travel Lodge at Cervantes and Palafox. Good deal and a free breakfast and USA TODAY.

The motels on the "white" (west) end of the Cervantes Strip might be safer than the east end - and the girls are actually living in them. The Royal Arms has girls - as does the one across the street - and most of those motels just beyond the overpass have girls. One of those is where I got my wallet snatched.

(As an aside re: that: to me Latina girls are the ones to be careful of. White girls will piss and moan and try to upsell you; black girls are well-behaved for fear of the cops; but Latinas will rob you and maybe assault you if you get that fiery temper cranked up. Problem is they look SO good! That's who got my wallet.)

Even better, go well out Old Mobile Highway - what Cervantes becomes around W Street - and stay at one of those nice motels. There's one just beyond Wal-Mart next to that taco place - on the right going west.

And you can go even further out Mobile Highway, past Dave's Hilltop - which is supposed to have girls at the bar - to that first big intersection. Take a right. There is a number of very nice motels all along there.

There are two motels well down on Davis-MLK around the post office that might not be too bad.

There sure are plenty of good-looking black girls down that way - but the whole area is so dark and cracky!

The nicer, of course, the more expensive. FL is a vacation destination and even our fleabags - in season - are expensive.

And the further you take the girls to do the do, the more they will want to charge you.

If you get a double, you won't usually get hassled for bringing your "girlfriend" back to your room - but that's substantially more expense.

I usually spend around $80 - $100 for everything - room and girl - but it's worth it to be safe, take a shower with her, a clean bed, be able to take your time and enjoy yourself, etc.

A blowjob in the front seat of a car is cheap - but you really get what you pay for - and Leo can attach "escalators" to it that will make it end up costing you a couple of grand! Now THAT'S a blowjob!

I hope this helps!

Bobby

Shortshooter
03-06-07, 04:09
Are there any other clubs than Babes, Showgirls (Royal Teazers), Lookers, Arety's Angels, and Sammy's?

I always thought Sammy's was a waste of time 15-20 years ago and haven't tried it since.

Been to Lookers a couple times, seems to have a good number of girls, play seems to be limited to grinding and rubbing and trying to get you in the champagne room.

Girls at Arety's are friendly enough, but don't seem to play at all.

Have had a lot of fun at Showgirls lately, got a HJ and did a DATY, but girl claims to have gotten in trouble when I came back the next time.

Am I missing any place or secrets for these?

Play safe

Bob White
03-08-07, 19:50
Are there any other clubs than Babes, Showgirls (Royal Teazers), Lookers, Arety's Angels, and Sammy's?

I always thought Sammy's was a waste of time 15-20 years ago and haven't tried it since.

Been to Lookers a couple times, seems to have a good number of girls, play seems to be limited to grinding and rubbing and trying to get you in the champagne room.

Girls at Arety's are friendly enough, but don't seem to play at all.

Have had a lot of fun at Showgirls lately, got a HJ and did a DATY, but girl claims to have gotten in trouble when I came back the next time.

Am I missing any place or secrets for these?

Play safe Shorts,

The Backseat on Cervantes has closed. Something is posted on the front door - but when I tried to stop and read it, cops were in the parking lot.

There's the Platinum Club on Palafox - and recently I found a place on Davis Highway just beyond Texar on the right as you travel north. I didn't go in.

There's a new club between Ft. Walton and Navarre called Club 51 - which is run by the same people who run Club 9 - or whatever it is - near the Green Frog and Sammy's on Okaloosa Island in Ft. Walton.

And you know about the Matador up in Niceville-Valpariso, right?

That's about it as far as I know. Again, I always found it frustrating to look at all that sweet stuff and not get any. I didn't know you could get your ashes hauled in there! Thanks for the tip, big guy!

Bobby's Best Exceeds the Rest

Beachbons
03-12-07, 14:40
I hope I'm not redundant, I posted this query on P.C. and Ft Walton just to cover all the area bases. She has been on Craigs the last couple of weeks. Any comment? Thanks

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/292455519.html

Shortshooter
04-04-07, 09:58
Anyone know of any places that offer erotic/sensual massage (with or without manual relief or otherwise)?

Way back in the 80's I used to go to Fantasies Unlimited on New Warrington/Navy Blvd near Corry Main Gate. They had two ladies, both blond, one petite, one bigger with huge tits. They offered nude dancing while "client" watched and played with himself. Phone number still comes up in web searches, but not working. Anybody know of anything similar?

And another weird/curious question--anybody know what the business is at 926 Michigan? Orange building with open/closed sign on door, "Parking In Rear" on the building. Doesn't appear to open before noon and doesn't stay open late. Probably legit business, but it's got my curiosity peeked!

Thanks, and stay safe!

Kenshiro
04-11-07, 22:55
I saw Jaden in Pensacola last week. She advertises in Criagslist. If you search in the erotic services look for ads referencing an Aussy (Australian). She's 2 bills for FS, 1. 5 for military. Decent body, good skills, and I'd see her again as a change from the typical hurry up job in the car. Seeing one more from craigslist tomorrow. Will report on her when done.

AllNite Rider
04-15-07, 16:03
I am new to the forum but not to the hobby. I have contributed my fare share of tax dollars to Escambia County by purchasing 100's of tanks of gas making the rounds in Pensacola for the past 20+ years.

Things are definetly not like they were back in the late 80's and early 90's when the SW's were plentiful. I spent last night looking over several post to see if most of my honey holes were listed and suprised to see that the reports were fairly accurate. However, I failed to see some other places that have been good in the past. Keep in mind that I have not made the round in about 6 months due to work conflict.

As usual, there is always the Cervantees-Mobile Hwy. route that takes you back and forth from Jackson, Green, Lynch, Shoemacher and even Old Cory.
But I have found that when things are either dead there or Uncle Leo is bored and decides to make the rounds with you that it can be productive to head North on W St.

The little Store on the South East corner of W and Fairfield is a good place to watch. Seems to me that most of the one's I find there are local (long time residents of the area) that are just out trying to get the Gulf Power payment taken care of. There are the few that have decided not to attend their AA or NA meeting that night and are in need of a ride to their friends house just to pay then that .20 they owe them.

From that area, go East on Fairfield to T St and head back down to Cervantees. Just South of the Flea Market for about 3 blocks sometimes has some ole timers. Just past the Flea Market there is a street that cuts through to W and comes out right near the Tom Thumb. Occasionally the pay phone may be in use.

AllNite Rider
04-15-07, 16:17
I noticed that there was no information about any SW's on P'cola Blvd North of Car City.

In the past (within the last 2 years) I have given my fare share of rides to WSW in that area.

Forgive me for not remembering the names of the motels or street in that area, but I will try to give you a good idea of what worked for me.

On P'cola Blvd just south of I-10 there is a store on the West side of the road. Always hot with LE but has a lot of SW's coming and going. From there, the store just south of it on the opposite side of the road directly in front of the Bus Station has phones out front that get used frequently by ladies that never seem to put any money in them. I've always wondered how they make a call with no money.

From I-10 to Car City there are several motel's that are worth a drive through. The one right next to McDee's and the one across from Grovin Nuvins have been good in the past.

Another place that is often over looked is the road that runs in front of the bus station that goes over to Old Palafox. There is a store on the corner there at Old Palafox. You can go North on Old Palafox to the next light. If nothing there, go back South about a mile and find the road that cuts back West to Grovin Nuvins on P'cola Blvd.

Hope some of this helps.

AllNite Rider
04-24-07, 22:49
It has been almost 10 days since I let you guys in on some of the "other" honey holes and haven't heard a thing. Is P'cola that squeaky clean these days?

They can only geek for so long. Eventually someone will have to come out to play. Guess we could go post bond on a few of the victim's of Operation Brownsville if we had to.

Bob White
04-25-07, 13:20
It has been almost 10 days since I let you guys in on some of the "other" honey holes and haven't heard a thing. Is P'cola that squeaky clean these days?

They can only geek for so long. Eventually someone will have to come out to play. Guess we could go post bond on a few of the victim's of Operation Brownsville if we had to.
Guys,

I drove over Sunday night just to prospect, not to pay.

There were three SWs on Gadsden - two at the M Street block and a third in the block behind the now-closed Back Seat Topless Bar.

All three were nice - a BSW and two WSWs. The WSW behind the Back Seat was especially nice - frizzy brown-blonde hair, tight body.

Later, up on 9th Avenue near the Fairfield or Texar intersection - I didn't note which - there was a plump WSW talking on her cellphone and peeping out the traffic.

This was in the 7 - 7:30 p.m. timeframe - late at night is usually a lot better.

This is not 1998 - when Brownsville was awash with girls - and, alas, guys too - but there's life in those old bones yet. I predict that by summer, Brownsville Station will be "smokin' in the boys room" once again. (Some of you mongers may be too young to get this reference.)

Final thing - and this is what sent me home - I saw a monger pulled for cruising - as in a pure harassment traffic stop. He got followed down M Street, across Cervantes and pulled just on the other side. The cop hassled him for at least half an hour and all he did was read the guy's driver's license. (Now there's a Leo who could use some serious remedial ed.!)

I didn't have Rider's posts so I couldn't check out his new areas. Has anybody else?

Anyway, that's what I saw in the space of an hour or two.

Salacious Bobby/Loves the Hobby!

Redsox2005
04-29-07, 03:44
Bob,

At least you saw a warm body or two. Since Operation be-ville I haven't seen a thing. I have been to car city, palafox, Cervantes, and everywhere else and nothing. I guess it has been during the day so that's why. Back in the day though I could go to be-ville and find one any time of the day. There is always the Aussie massage posted on craigs list. I have seen her, not to bad and it's safe.

Happy hunting

Bob White
05-02-07, 01:40
Guys,

I cruised around town tonight for a couple of hours, just prospecting, and saw five girls. I will say, though, except for one, the quality was poor.

BSW on Gadsden in the dark H Street block was rail-thin.

WSW on Cervantes Spur - that little piece of Cervantes after it become Mobile Highway at W Street - who was so skanky she could have slung her breasts over her shoulders. Big belly, fallen ass - you get the picture.

A cracky-thin BSW on Davis Highway at Mallory Street.

A black couple crossing W Street a few blocks north of Cervantes. They may have been civilians, but I doubt it. She was heavy.

Finally, on Gadsden in the I Street block was a pretty, slender BSW walking west in blue shorts.

One thing - I didn't see a single cop tonight except for one directing traffic at some road construction on Cervantes at B Street.

If you get desperate, get a bag and head for P-town. You can still get yer ashes hauled.

It's sad though - the first warm nights of spring used to bring them out in droves. Maybe things will look up as we move into summer.

Bobalou

AllNite Rider
05-08-07, 23:22
I know we have'nt had any rain to amount to anything for awhile, but did everything dry up over there?

I have had to work way to much the last week and looks like it will stay that way for the next 2 weeks. I was hoping you guys would keep me up to speed on things in case I get to take a late night trip that way soon.

Does anyone know if Vicki has gotten out of jail yet? She is always a good one to hook you up with new talent.

Bob White
05-18-07, 02:46
Fellers,

I thought you might be interested in the pix from the Pensacola-Panhandle CraigsList. There are some real babes on there!

http://pensacola.listpic.com/ers

Bobarella

The old lady
05-18-07, 19:55
Guys or even ladies. Does anybody know of a female massage therapist in the area that has a wayward hand or maybe performs a topless massage? Any info appreciated.

Bob White
05-21-07, 00:23
Guys,

I'm just in from a P'cola cruise I made in the 9-10 p.m. range - not, as you know, the optimum timeframe with respect to gash for cash.

I saw six girls - 3 WSWs and 3 BSWs:

Two heavyweight BSWs on Gadsden Street in the L/M Streets' mid-block.

Three WSWs on Cervantes at the Green Street intersection around Trisha's convenience store. One of them was with a YBM (Young Black Male) pimp.

I turned right onto Green Street and the street was filled with people. Those apartments there are hoppin' places - with, I'm sure, a plethora of puss.

One very thin BSW on 6th Avenue at Brainerd Street. She wolf-whistled at me at pretty good volume.

All in all, it was a great late-spring night - though still cold at 73 degrees. I hope summer brings the babes back out.

I don't know what Leo did to run them all indoors. Can you bring someone to Jesus at gunpoint?! I did read an alarming thing on another forum here - a WSW received three years for prostitution! Man, that's got to be cruel and unusual punishment!

The Quail Man

Secretlover33
05-23-07, 16:06
I have a job that requires me to drive streets in Pensacola, and often pull over. So it's the perfect opportunity for scouting.

Anyway, I was on Gadsen around F Street when I see an obvious WSW. Long brown hair, tanned, tatoo on the back of her neck and right leg. Nice boobs and tight ass, and showing it off in a black top and black booty shorts.

I stop at the stop sign and she gives me the look and asked something I couldn't understand, I nodded and stopped half a block away.

I look in the rear view, and see LEO. No problem, I pull out my laptop and act like I am doing my job, ready to explain away. The girl walks up to my passenger side and said, "it's ok, he knows me". I look at the LEO as he is passing me and he smiles and waves and just keeps going!

Anywho, she took me to her back yard near Garden and F and gave me a BJ for $20. This all went down at about 2pm. She says she's out all the time.

Bob White
05-25-07, 01:38
Fellers,

Back from another cruise of P'cola tonight between about 9-11 p.m.

For the first time in my experience - since the spring of 98 - I didn't see a girl on Gadsden.

I did see five SWs total - four black and one white.

Three of the BSWs were on Davis Street - and one was on Martin Luther King at the entrance to the Lion Motel.

The WSW was with a YBM pimp down on the Lynch-Citrus-Herrin Loop by the drive-through liquor store (at the extreme west end of the strip, just before the overpass). I mean, she was rough as the cobb. Rode hard and put up dead.

An amazing thing - I only saw one Leo tonight - and he passed me without taking any notice and proceeded over the overpass. I don't understand it! I guess the girls have found Jesus. I sure hope they don't hurt him.

Bobesco

Bob White
05-29-07, 17:55
Guys,

Dragster (on the Panama City forum) says my listpic link is fishy. Below is the story from the creator of the feature - a good idea, I think. Like him, I'd rather click on the pic of a girl who appeals to me than wade through all that garbage.

Bob

The listpic story

Listpic came from the simple idea of giving people a break from clicking in and out of all the listings to see the pics...

A while ago my wife and I moved into a new place and needed some new furniture. The first thing that came to mind was Craigslist. I had used Craigslist a lot in the past to find jobs. It worked great for that. Finding furniture was a totally different experience.

When looking for furniture on Craigslist, the main thing I wanted to do was browse through all the photos. I didn't know the exact furniture I wanted, but I knew what I liked once I saw it. I ended up clicking in and out of all the listings with pics. It took forever and made me go crazy! I stopped right there and thought to myself, there must be a better way of doing this.

That is when inspiration struck, what would be great is to see all the photos laid out just like iPhoto. I wanted to be able to quickly scan and scroll through all the pics, change the zoom, and quickly preview listings. That night I set out to fix this problem for myself and everyone else. I stayed up all night coding the first version of listpic. I hope you like it and it helps you too.

If you have any cool suggestions or feedback let me know at ryansit@gmail.com.

Redsox2005
06-02-07, 07:27
Saw a WSW this morning about 8:30 am around Mallory st over where the flea market is, I believe north st. She was pretty hot looking with a nice rack. I turned around no less than one minute and she was no where to be found. She was a definite by her look to me.

Bob White
06-12-07, 07:38
Guys,

Bummer! CraigsList blocked listpic. I guess the powers that be at CL wanted us to wade through all those listings. Just clicking on the pix that interested us made too much good sense.

Robert

Faust420
07-02-07, 10:43
Made the PCola cruise yesterday afternoon and found 6-7 WSW and 3-4 BSW. Most were 4-6 on SW Scale. This was between 4:30pm and 6pm. Usual stalking grounds. Citrus, Lynch, Jackson, Green, Lloyd and Lee. Not much east of W St. Selected a nice WSW at corner of Lloyd and and. Green. 25 for BBBJCIM decent skills and nice tits. No real LE presence, saw a couple but they weren't "working" the area.

Seems "Operation Brownsville" has thankfully slacked off.

Faust

Bob White
07-05-07, 01:27
Fellers,

I'm in from P'cola and an excellent fireworks display. But Faust's good luck notwithstanding, I had terrible luck with Monger Motion.

Counting dinner and fireworks, I stayed over there from 6 - 11 p.m. tonight - and saw one BSW on Gadsden Street behind the now-closed Backseat Topless Bar.

I don't know where they were - I guess they were partying - there were sure lots of people on the street - but nobody was selling.

You guys know what a P'cola booster I am. When there's more action in Ft. Walton than P-town, the world is truly upside-down.

Pale Robert

Faust420
07-06-07, 13:01
Hey Bob,

Sorry to hear you were unable to find the proper "Pop" on the 4th, I think there were a couple of things against you, before you even started looking.

1. Being the 4th, you are absolutely correct, they were probably out partying, and LE was (probably) out in force. Not as much for our hobby but more so looking for drunks and the like.

2. The best times of day I've found are 7:30am-2:30pm (the girls at this time try to avoid a lot of the hassels found late night, trying to get the early morning guys and the lunch crowd, they also tend to be a tad older) then again from about 4:30pm - 8pm (guys getting off work, and prior to LE looking for "late night activities", then again from about 11pm-3am after LE shift change and when bars are closing and we get beer goggles )

3. Even prior to "Operation Brownsville" pickings were slim or unsavory east of W St. I've had my best luck going Lynch to Jackson back up Citrus and also on Green north of Hwy 90 checking down Lloyd and occasionally Lee. 90% of my 20+ "encounters" have been in these areas.

I am by no means "the local expert" I live in Mobile, but I'm quite sure if you check these areas during these times, whilst avoiding Holiday evenings ( holiday mornings occasionally are productive) you will have as much luck as you wallet can afford.

Hope this Helps,

Faust

Bob White
07-14-07, 15:03
Faust was right about timing! I was out last night for five hours and saw at least 25 SWs. Many of them were very fine.

Strangest thing: there were three blonde WSWs on Green Street north of Mobile Highway - and one of them was waist-deep in a ditch, decorating a fire hydrant with flowers! I kid you not! And I thought LSD was passe! ;>[

Another was dog-drunk, weaving around in the street, waving a quart bottle of beer. All three were SW8.

There were eight BSWs on Gadsden with four of them SW8. Ray's parking lot on Davis Road had one BSW8. Out on Cervantes, two hot HSWs, one SW8.

Best news of all, around the projects north of Cervantes - Strong and DeSoto Streets - there were eight BSWs and two were easily SW8.

There were others - women under front-door lights in the apartments on Green Street behind Trisha's convenience store. A husband and wife collecting aluminum cans on DeSoto who waved me down for a pimp parley. Freelancers at the club on MLK near the Lion's Motel and Post Office. So many SWs that I lost count. So things are looking up.

Downside: I got the evil eye from Leo as I was leaving. (Around 2 a.m., they showed up in Brownsville in force.) I clearly spent too much time in the area driving about. Sometimes, I get carried away with prospecting - and forget to get my ashes hauled and go home. I really enjoy the crusing as an end in itself. I know: Bobby get a life - or a wife ...

Bobalou

Redsox2005
07-14-07, 21:27
Bob,

That is great news. What time did you hit the streets? I have had no luck for many weeks now. I'll have to make a trip soon. Thanks for the report.

Soxman

Bob White
07-15-07, 16:12
Bob,

That is great news. What time did you hit the streets? I have had no luck for many weeks now. I'll have to make a trip soon. Thanks for the report.

Soxman
Sox,

When I got over there, it was still daylight - I'd say around 7:15 p.m. My first pass of Green Street north of Cervantes/Mobile Highway/US 90 - and let's thank Faust for that heads-up - it was light enough back under all those trees to see the blonde SW down in the ditch with her flowers. (LSD or psilocybin mushrooms? I think we can rule out Pabst Blue Ribbon.)

I got home around 2 a.m. - so that's nearly 6 hours, not five. (I really do enjoy cruising/prospecting.)

Again, the later I was there, the more SWs came out. After midnight is definitely still the best time for me - though I don't live in P'cola so I don't know about the morning and lunchtime action as Faust does. I do remember a few years back leaving my motel early one morning to come home - and seeing lots of girls walking Gadsden.

The encounter with Leo was weird. I was coming home - making a right off Cervantes to go south down Ninth Avenue - when a car on Ninth rushed up to the intersection in the turn lane - but without its blinker on. As a result - thinking it was coming through the intersection and into me - I had to come to an abrupt stop - with a car tailgating me.

Thinking the Ninth Avenue car was just another bad, aggressive city driver - and P'cola has its share of those - I mouthed out, "Asshole!" - and there under the streetlights of that major intersection, the driver sees me and reads lips. He comes to stop half into his turn - at which point I see that it's a Leo-mobile - whereupon I mouthed, "Oh, shit!"

So if Leo's reading this - "No offense. I thought you WERE an asshole - not a Leo."

Even though they're actively engaged in trying to ruin my sex life, I still like policemen. As I've noted in earlier posts, better Leo with his handcuffs than Leroy with his box-cutter. There is a thin blue line between order and chaos. As a college student in the 70s, I've been in violent civil disobedience - aka, antiwar riots - and know how fragile The Rules are.

So, hang in there, Leo - but focus on home invasions and car-jackings and armed robberies - and leave off the Pussy Patrol. If it helps, think of us Mongers as the stand-in for the End of Welfare. Somebody's gotta take care of those girls. They sure as shit aren't gonna get jobs.

For this advanced, theoretical thinking - invoice to follow.

Caucasian Bobby Pursues the Hobby

Redsox2005
07-16-07, 23:42
7am, N. T-street (I think). Closer to Fairfield st than Cervantes. .20 CBJ. WSW nice body. Said she was from NY and her mother was in jail and she was raising money for her bail. Dropped her off on the other side of Pace blvd. No rush good service.

Beachbons
07-18-07, 17:29
I don't go downtown much and I usually partake in escorts only, but the $$ to $$$ kills me so I'm always looking for stray girls in other parts of town. In the last couple of weeks I've noticed a youngish blond walking on Hwy 29 just north of I-10, Pensacola Blvd. She kinda has "the look" but I was never sure. Today I saw her walking along the hwy with capri style pants and black flip flops carrying a beach style bag on her shoulder. Her hair is wavy to curly and below her shoulders.

I was going south so I had to U on past I-10 and by the tiome I got back to the area she was gone. I did a loop through the heighborhood behind the Fleet truck stop and came up Broad towards the truck stop. That's when I saw her again. She was talking to a trucker in the parking lot and when she broke that conversation she walked up to another trucker inside his truck. She walked away from that trucker, too, and by that time the traffic moved and I had to go with it.

I'm not sure if she was a lost lass looking for a ride, a lot lizard, or just a local girl out for some fun. If anyone has seen her let the rest of us know. I know I'm going to watch more carefully for her and let you know.

James DJS
07-22-07, 01:23
Well I took a drive on n Green and around the projects but saw nothing.

Traveled down Gasden and a few side st. I know it was about 7:30 pm so it mat have been early but I also know I didn't hit some of the streets near M st.

Well thats what I get for being out of town.

James DJS
07-23-07, 00:39
Finally went farther down towards M st and Gasden but only saw one young heavy set BSW. Passed her by and thought I got a look from a very pretty BSW but when I went around the block to seek her out she was gone. Circled around a few more time but didn't see anything else.

Went up N Green st but it doesn't appear to any activity there.

Any other suggestions for finding WSW?

Thanks

Redsox2005
07-24-07, 19:36
7/24- Saw at least 3 walking around/on Gadsen st. Traveled all the way through Jackson and saw a few on the various side streets. I was at work in a company vehicle with my partner so I really couldn't do much more than drive through the area. This was around 1:30 in the AM.

Redsox2005
07-29-07, 01:51
Ok fellas, I just saw it happen. Rt 87 and heading just past JT's tavern. (Used to be the Rusty Nail). 1222 am (SUN) a female heading up the road and looking. Looks like the bar just closed and she was on foot. Made 2 passes by and both times she was almost out in the road and looking hard for a pickup. Unfortunately once again I was in a company vehicle with a big logo on the side so I couldn't stop. But if you are in the vicinity around midnight next time take a look.

Redsox2005
07-30-07, 16:25
Took a cruise this morning after work. Got to P_cola around 6am. Made a run down Jackson and up Citrus and Lynch. Not a thing going on there. Made my way down Mobile Hwy to Grandview. As I slowed and looked down Gadsen saw three SWS cruising down Gadsen. Made the pass and came back up Shoemaker. Picked up a WSW. 20 for CBJ. I took the advice from other mongers in here and as soon as she got in I just drove away from the area and let her do the talking. She seemed really shy and didn't say much. Once I was about 5 miles away (almost near the dang civic center) she finally did the cop check and did the deed on the way back to where I picked her up. Of course I am the worst when it comes to names so don't ever expect me to remember names. No digits on this one. But my goal is to start collecting.

Iva Bigun
08-01-07, 08:19
Senior member here and frequent poster on the Carolina boards.

Will be around P-cola Friday. Was wondering...other than what I'm reading, is there any action to be found around Gulf Breeze? I'll be down that way Thursday and Friday.

PM me if you would rather than post here.

Thanks for any info.

Later,
Iva B.

AllNite Rider
08-01-07, 10:34
I took the advice from other mongers in here and as soon as she got in I just drove away from the area and let her do the talking. She seemed really shy and didn't say much. Once I was about 5 miles away (almost near the dang civic center) she finally did the cop check and did the deed on the way back to where I picked her up. Just thought I would share something that has been helpful to me over the 22 + years of mongering in P'cola. If you pick someone up, dont drive East back into the city limits. PPD has less of a call load than ECSO and tend to be more into making traffic stops over the smallest of infractions.

When on Cervantees/Mobile Hwy. the city limit line on the East side of W street and goes up to north about 4 blocks and South to the water.

The few time I have been stopped while looking has always been in the City limits and always for something like a tag light out or a Tail light that flickers.

The only problem you have to worry about in the County is being shot by the boys in green.

Redsox2005
08-02-07, 16:07
Made my loop Wednesday morning 6am 715am nothing to be found. There is none in the Gulf Breeze area.

Redsox2005
08-16-07, 13:35
Thursday 11am, citrus and Jackson I see a SW I have seen in the past. I roll by her and take a loop to see if any others were out. No more than 5 minutes later I come back and 2 deputies have her off to the side and talking to her. So I get the heck out of dodge. About 10 minutes later I go back by again, and she is gone but the 2 cops are there still talking to each other. I though for sure she was in the back of one of the cruisers. So I just roll on by. Low and behold I see her walking again heading west down Jackson. I turned around and she had turned up Lynch st. She gave me the wink and nod. That is all I saw today. Tons of LE out there. Description of the SW was Large breast, short (collar length) hair, about 5'8" and little hefty but certainly not bad at all. She was wearing jean short shorts. I did not partake because I had her before and she wanted to do the deed in the same area as LEO. Not for me.

Beachbons
08-22-07, 16:12
This girl has posted a couple of times and is also on escortsdotcom. Not sure of the legitimacy but the price is right. Tread carefully.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/403226485.html
http://escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=2292813

I wondered about this one because it looked too good. One good review and two rip-off reviews.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/402531118.html
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/402550472.html
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/403323611.html

I googled both phone numbers and came up empty.

I emailed this one after googling her phone number and came up with reviews in Texas. She never replied, maybe because I used her Texas name, Breanna, when I contacted her.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/401171675.html

Best of luck to everyone.

Redsox2005
08-23-07, 15:10
Cruising today spent over 3 hours and 1/2 tank of fuel.come home with zip, but that is a good thing. On my way out of dodge I was heading west on Jackson, and this girl is waiving her arms likes she needs a ride. So I whip it around the block and when I get back there is a white truck just taking off. It pulls into the convenience store at the corner of Jackson and and. W st. So I pull into the store and I see her get out and go inside. I take off and think that I should go inside and buy something. I go around the block. I see a cruiser heading my way, I pull a turn and go back into the parking lot and now there are two cruisers in the parking lot. This is no more that 30 seconds after the guy picked this girl up. I knew something was up, so I went inside and bought a coke and headed back to my ride. As the truck pulls out so does the PD and they follow him. I head out in the opposite direction. I decide go go back and see if this dude got pulled over. Sure enough just a little further down on Jackson, they had him out of his truck and talking to him. The girl was still sitting inside. I left for good after that.

So, was the girl a sting. She may have went in the store to tip off the PD. I'm not sure, but she was the one who was flagging down rides. I just don't know how so many cops got to the scene so fast. Strange situation. I'm hanging low for a while.

Stay safe.

Shadow Knows
08-24-07, 00:55
Sure enough just a little further down on Jackson, they had him out of his truck and talking to him. The girl was still sitting inside. I left for good after that.

So, was the girl a sting. She may have went in the store to tip off the PD. I'm not sure, but she was the one who was flagging down rides. I just don't know how so many cops got to the scene so fast. Strange situation. I'm hanging low for a while.

Stay safe.

If the girl got into the guy's truck, it's not likely to be a sting. It does happen on occassion (some places), but not very often because of safety concerns.

It's more likely the girl caught LEO's attention (for one reason or another) and they decided to watch her for a while. She gets into a guy's truck and they tail him to see what's going on. When LEO felt there was reason (or a good excuse) to stop the guy, it was time to check him out and get his story.

Take care and play safe.

AllNite Rider
08-24-07, 22:42
This girl has posted a couple of times and is also on escortsdotcom. Not sure of the legitimacy but the price is right. Tread carefully.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/403226485.html
http://escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=2292813

I wondered about this one because it looked too good. One good review and two rip-off reviews.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/402531118.html
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/402550472.html
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/403323611.html

I googled both phone numbers and came up empty.

I emailed this one after googling her phone number and came up with reviews in Texas. She never replied, maybe because I used her Texas name, Breanna, when I contacted her.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/401171675.html

Best of luck to everyone.She's legit. Get ready for the upsell though!

Redsox2005
08-25-07, 18:46
Which one is legit? The young skinny one or the bigger blonde girl. Thanks in advance.

SOX

Bob White
08-25-07, 20:49
Which one is legit? The young skinny one or the bigger blonde girl. Thanks in advance.

SOX

Sox,

He means Brooklyn. There's a series of posts about her on FWB.

Pale Robert

Bob White
08-26-07, 01:04
She's legit. Get ready for the upsell though!

Nite,

Don't keep us in the dark! ;>{. How 'bout some detail of your encounter with Brooklyn? Like a 1,000 words.

Bob

Redsox2005
08-27-07, 02:40
Not sure if this will work but from point to point and all streets in between is a good starting place for action in P-cola. Obviously not all inclusive I am still learning the maps.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1B2GGIC_enUS211US215&q=robert+hall&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

Bob White
08-27-07, 22:04
Not sure if this will work but from point to point and all streets in between is a good starting place for action in P-cola. Obviously not all inclusive I am still learning the maps.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1B2GGIC_enUS211US215&q=robert+hall&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl
Sox,

What opens in my browser is a map of the world. Now that's the attitude to have toward mongering. All we need is a Lear Jet ... ;>}

Bobalou

FunZone
09-02-07, 17:32
Cruised Jackson and Cervantes last night for an hour or so and did not see anything decent the whole time. There were two BSW on Gadsten east of W, but both looked like crack ****** who were less than threes on the scale. Oh well I will try Fort Walton on Sunday. Maybe I will have better luck there.

Tml6400
09-13-07, 21:56
Can anyone that has used the Aussie that lists on Craiglist give me any information on menu and performance? I am coming to visit and was thinking making use of the Aussie's services. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Redsox2005
09-15-07, 01:54
Article in yesterday's (Thurs) Pensacola news journal. 5 women and one man arrested in a prostitution sting. Although the place has been quiet for some time now, I guess there are still girls out and about. This happened on a Tuesday night I think the report said. Stay safe.

SOX

Redsox2005
09-15-07, 01:57
WOW!!! now I am a senior member, so now I guess i have the right to say this
TMl6400, RTFF, you'll get your answer. You should contribute more than just ask questions.

Edosan70
10-23-07, 17:13
I'm in P'cola on business and I was wondering if anyone knows of the possibility of solo shows by any of the dancers at the local strip clubs? I normally post in the Baltimore & Monterey fora but was looking for some fun while on this business trip.

I was at Arety's Angels the other night and asked around; one of the dancers used to but doesn't anymore and the other one didn't want to answer right out. Do the dancers at Showgirls or Babe's (not positive if that is the right name) do private performances outside of the club? PMs are fine if you're not comfortable spreading the word wide here. Thanks.

Bob White
10-24-07, 16:08
I'm in P'cola on business and I was wondering if anyone knows of the possibility of solo shows by any of the dancers at the local strip clubs?
Eddie,

Some do - but only after they're sure you're not Leonardo.

I had a close relationship with two dancers at the "old" Green Frog in Fort Walton Beach - but that was ten years ago.

And there was a black dancer at P'cola's Backseat Lounge who would meet you after work - but the club was closed this summer as part of the infamous "Brownsville clean-up."

I understand why the girls are so cautious these days: We're in an election cycle now - too many Courageous Crime-Fighters around trying to make the world safe for democracy. CL has become Sting City.

Sorry I can't be of more help - or encouragment. I know from my PMs that a couple of the guys have been checking out the clubs over there. Maybe one of them will contact you.

Bobesco

AllNite Rider
10-24-07, 22:14
[QUOTE=Bob White]Eddie,

And there was a black dancer at P'cola's Backseat Lounge who would meet you after work - but the club was closed this summer as part of the infamous "Brownsville clean-up."

Bob, just so you know, the backseat was closed because in caught fire. The fire happened about 4 months before the enfamous Brownsville clean-up. Also, the Backseat is in the city limits and not the county where all of the clean-up has been taking place.

I'm not trying to bust balls just letting you know what I know. I talked to a buddy at the Mullett festival this weekend and he said things have picked up around the motel at Pineforest and I-10. Guess the girls had to move somewhere!

Unsub23
10-24-07, 23:21
Would that be north of I-10?

Bob White
10-26-07, 01:58
Bob, just so you know, the backseat was closed because it caught fire.

Rider,

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm glad to know what actually happened to it. I don't live in P'cola - and action in Ft. Walton has gotten so good that I haven't been to P'cola to monger in months. I just remember the place was closed one weekend - mongering was slow - and there was lots of Leo out and about. Clearly, I made an invalid extrapolation - i.e., I fucked up.

I was curious enough about it that I pulled into the parking lot one night to read the notice on the door - but a Leo followed me in - so I looped out.

Re: the Backseat dancer I mentioned in my report: the highlight of her lap-dance was she could make her rectum wink at you. Now that's a real talent!

BTW, what's going on in P'cola these days? Why doesn't somebody file a report? We haven't heard from RedSox in a long time.

Bob

Redsox2005
10-28-07, 17:18
Sox man got a job in JAX, where the clubs are way better than any SW. Action is great in JAX. Talk to you all later.

Beachbons
11-13-07, 03:13
Craigs locals. Any experiences ?
Great value!
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/476346592.html

Good value, too. Quite a few posts.
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/474658512.html

This one posts quite a bit. I put out a general query on Craigs about her and I got a private response that she looked 60 yo, but, he didn't give any more info.
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/472609948.html

BTW, I saw that Escort Ashley from Destin is on Escortsdotcom. If anyone remembers, she was the absolute best a couple of years ago before "retiring".
I'm not sure if its a fake ad or that she's really back.

http://escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=1462844

Jerry J
11-13-07, 08:48
The second link is valid. 30 minutes will get a topless CBJ. Very pretty girl. She says one hour will get F/S. Escort Ashley's escort.com link appears it was "logged in" a couple days ago, so it should be her or someone pretending to be her to have activated it. I find it a bit odd, that at the same time on *********, somebody was inquiring about the busted FL dream girls.

Posted by ijoybda , Sun, Nov 11, 2007, 11:55:27 Post Reply Reviews by ijoybda Florida Message Board Main *********.net site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This area used to be great for hobbyist. I can't believe that all has been lost. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the great quality of ladies that where a part of FL dream girls?

Like I wrote, coincidental?

Craigs locals. Any experiences ?
Great value!
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/476346592.html

Good value, too. Quite a few posts.
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/474658512.html

This one posts quite a bit. I put out a general query on Craigs about her and I got a private response that she looked 60 yo, but, he didn't give any more info.
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/472609948.html

BTW, I saw that Escort Ashley from Destin is on Escortsdotcom. If anyone remembers, she was the absolute best a couple of years ago before "retiring".
I'm not sure if its a fake ad or that she's really back.

http://escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=1462844

Beachbons
11-13-07, 16:36
Posted by ijoybda , Sun, Nov 11, 2007, 11:55:27 Post Reply Reviews by ijoybda Florida Message Board Main *********.net site

Not sure if it means anything, but, I googled the username above and came up with a couple of posts on the "Sweet Dixie Forums". One of the well reviewed escorts alluded to seeing him.

Memphis Guy
11-17-07, 22:08
I traveled down to pcola for some fun, went to a bar off of jackson and when I left meet a blonde girl walking asked for a ride. She was very cute about 5, 5 bld hair, nice body. She was very good talking to my little (big) friend. Will have to come back more often. She is the only one I saw in the area. Read all your post so thank you for the info. To help a travler find his way around.

Bob White
11-18-07, 11:17
I traveled down to pcola for some fun, went to a bar off of jackson and when I left meet a blonde girl walking asked for a ride. She was very cute about 5, 5 bld hair, nice body. She was very good talking to my little (big) friend. Will have to come back more often. She is the only one I saw in the area. Read all your post so thank you for the info. To help a travler find his way around.
Memphis,

Thanks for the comment - and thanks for your post. Where exactly is this bar "off of Jackson"? Nothing comes to mind. And did you get digits?

Pale Bobby

Memphis Guy
11-18-07, 20:54
The bar was off of jackson and I think citrus or some name like that. I just remeber it was a fruit name. Sorry did not get digits. Was not thinking about that new I would not be here long. Thanks guys.

Eightball
11-19-07, 00:38
I was riding down Davis Hiway about lunch sunday. At the frist lite going south after Babe Strip Club is a gas station with pay phone and low rent housing behind it. There was this very hot white chick on the phone, by the time I turn around she was head in to the housing behind store and a black chick was on the phone and gave me the look and wave but she was to heavy for me. Any body had any luck there?

AllNite Rider
11-19-07, 21:40
Bob,
The bar on Jackson is called Mr. B's. It is on the south side of Jackson right before the RR tracks where Citrus dumps back into Jackson. If you were to turn off of Mobile Hwy. next to the Cutty Shark bar and then turn right going around by the bridge that road eill take you back to Jackson and Mr. B's will across the street to the left.
Next door to Mr. B's is a little mom & pop store that has two payphones out front. You might try sitting in the bar parking lot and scouting the phones out. Worked for me several times in the past.
Hope this helps you out Bob.

War Eagle
11-29-07, 21:40
Where has everyone gone? Does anybody have any ideas? I have been going to mobile here latley but the heat is on over there right now.

Beachbons
12-07-07, 10:42
I asked about this girl sometime back and got one negative and one positive review privately.

* * "Naughty or Nice" * * 1/2hr Special * 5 mins. NAS P'cola. W4m. 29

There's alot of flaming on Craigs so I ignored the negative and TOFTT. She is a little flaky and her place is not the Ritz Carlton, but, she is clean and hot and I haven't had a better time with an escort in a long time. A spinner if that's what you're looking for. Here is another positive review posted publicly on Craigs.

Testimonial for Kristie ("Naughty or Nice" 5 mins from NAS Pcola). W4m. 25

Hope this helps.

Beachbons
12-08-07, 06:36
Screwed up the links. Here they are.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/501048475.html

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/500636417.html

BTW, 150 hh, 200h

Memphis Guy
12-16-07, 13:16
Well guys I moved to pcola. Went on cervantes and saw one bsw, who i thought may be a guy. And nothing else. Dam do i miss Memphis girls are everywhere. well good luck guys

Bob White
12-27-07, 14:32
Well guys I moved to pcola. Went on cervantes and saw one bsw, who i thought may be a guy. And nothing else. Dam do i miss Memphis girls are everywhere. well good luck guys
Memphis,

A belated welcome to our fair city. Keep us posted. I haven't been to P'cola cruising in a couple of months - and I'm only 20 miles away.

Bob

Memphis Guy
12-30-07, 03:18
Went out Friday night and saw one very hot SW, near gadsen and x st. Went by her and somthing told me to watch out she was to sexy. Went a block over and there where two cars with parking lights on, not sure if they where cops but I deceided to pass her by. Saw another girl with her crack bf/pimp walking she gave me the SW/ho look but to scared she was like a 2on SW scale. It just seems to scary to pick up SW in pcola. In memphis SW walk down side streets and easy to pick up without being noticed. I just need to find one and get her number and stick with one girl. Oh well maybe I'll go to mobile and see whats going on for my new year resolution. See ya guys and be carefull out there.

Memphis Guy
01-08-08, 22:48
These are a few pics I took of where the sw use to hangout at. Some are on citrus st and the best was on jackson, two story apartment builiding. To bad all the good spots are gone. Well good luck and be safe guys. Ill try to get some pics. of the girls later.

AllNite Rider
01-09-08, 22:37
Memphis, I have monger'd in P'cola for over 22 years. The spot you showed on Jakson has ben dead for the last 8. The Cutty Shark on Mobile Hwy. is still a good place to sit and watch. I thought for a minute trying to remember how much pussy I have picked up at the corner of Citrus and Jackson and I bet the number is close to a 100. I did see a wacked out young thick white girl over there yesterday just east of Citrus in front of te beef store She was to thick for me.

Yesterday I took the P'cola stroll for several hours. Saw several girls off of Green St., North of Mobile Hwy. Nothing I would consider picking up.

About 6pm I spotted a slim WSW, 5'2" brunette 105# at he intersection of Old Cory and the other road in front of Whataburger. When she gets to the door, I see she is a bit worn in the face so I pass on that one.

A few minutes later I spot one o Old Cory near the Appliance parts place. Another monger has stopped and she is walking to his van. I pulled up and she see's my good looking face and was impressed with the charm I exhibited and came running to me.

Her name is Michelle, about early 30's, 5'6 to 5'8 maybe 105# wet, A's with eraser size nipples, cute little ass in some denim short shorts and long brown hair to about mid back.

Found a quiet spot and the shorts came off quick to reveal a clean freshly shaven tight, and I mean tight wet kitty. This girl did not need any instructions. A rare find, she was actually getting into it bucking her little hips, moaning and pulling at my ass while going at it mish in the front seat. This girl did not fake it. She squirted 3 times and I could'nt hold out any longer. I asked herif she would let me finish with a CIM and she jumped at it.

No digits. Say's she only does every now and then. Lives on th South end of Cory behind the bar.....some of you kow where I am talking about. She can entertain at her place during the day when roomate is gone.

For the Monger that I put a major COCK BLOCK on, I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not. That was some GOOD PUSSY.

Memphis Guy
01-09-08, 23:54
Sounds like you hit the mother load with that girl rider. Times seem very hard right now in the SW scene. I don't know why these girls don't get cell phones they could meet alot more of us if we can just call them and meet instead of meeting on the streets where le can get you.

Beachbons
01-10-08, 19:31
http://pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080110/NEWS01/80110024/1006

Okaynow 2001
01-11-08, 10:20
From Jax headed to P'cola next week. Any Sr Members have any digits to share. After reading the PNJ, maybe the SW scene is too risky for such a short visit.

AllNite Rider
01-11-08, 10:55
I am glad I went to church Wednesday night. Was still tired from my stellar performance I gave in the private show for Michelle.

Seriously guys, remember the rules. No talking when they are standing outside of the car. Don't talk until you are at least 3 or 4 blocks away. Don't go to her room/parking spot. These are just a few.

Keep the blood flowing to the big head until the deal is made. After that, "tear dat pus up".

Be careful out there............(Hill St. Blues. Anyone remember that?)

Memphis Guy
01-25-08, 00:07
Meet a girl named mellissa on hwy 29. She was near a gas station. She is about 5'6 brown hair and dirty looking.About a 2 or 3 on sw scale. She asked for a ride to Raceway so I agreed not thinking about anything special. Once she got in had to get rid of her quick she smelled and teeth where nasty. If any u like that she there walking. Becareful out there

Mongerin Fool
01-25-08, 20:05
Meet a girl named mellissa on hwy 29. She was near a gas station. She is about 5'6 brown hair and dirty looking.About a 2 or 3 on sw scale. She asked for a ride to Raceway so I agreed not thinking about anything special. Once she got in had to get rid of her quick she smelled and teeth where nasty. If any u like that she there walking. Becareful out thereWas she asian? I think I seen her around there before.

Memphis Guy
01-27-08, 01:03
She was asian or indian very ugly I think she was high. I felt sorry for her she was walking in the rain and trying to get somewhere dry.

AllNite Rider
01-28-08, 20:08
Not sure if you have read some of my previous post on area's to search in P'cola or not. In the Car City area you will find more action North of the W st. intersection.

In years gone by, if I have'nt seen anything on P'cola Blvd. I turn there my McDonalds and check out the motel next to the bus station. From there, I run on my the car sales lot over to Old Palafox. You can go either North or South a few blocks. I have had lots of luck over there when Uncle Leo is on Hwy 29. There is a biker bar on Old Palafox that a few like to hang out at.

Make a run through the motel's. I have picked up my fare share of curtain pullers doing that.

Someone over there needs to check out the motel on Pine Forest just North of I-10. I most always have found something there on the weekends when I cruised it.

Maybe oneday when my brain is not so tired I will clue you in on a few other places that have been helpful when the main drag is dead.

Memphis Guy
01-28-08, 23:26
When I was in memphis there was a hotel on lamar st. It was like a McD. You just drive in and you can see all the girls in the hotel rooms. Look at the memphis boards and you will see we have some badass girls. My fav in memphis was strawberry. But in memphis we have the fruit girl down here all you have is nasty girls. Oh well maybe this weekend I will find good spots.

Bob White
02-02-08, 11:01
When I was in memphis there was a hotel on lamar st. It was like a McD. You just drive in and you can see all the girls in the hotel rooms. Look at the memphis boards and you will see we have some badass girls. My fav in memphis was strawberry. But in memphis we have the fruit girl down here all you have is nasty girls. Oh well maybe this weekend I will find good spots.
Memphis,

Like Allnite with his "22 years of P'cola mongering," I'm giving away my years on the street there by saying this - but in the mid-90s, the Travel Inn on the corner of M Street and Cervantes was our place like that.

The back row of the motel was the long-term rentals - and every room had two or three foxy SWs living there. Plus, M Street was the route the girls on Jackson and Gadsden took to come down to Cervantes. And several crack dealers lived in the motel.

The motel's annex was just across M Street - so you could get a room there and just watch the passing parade. And I say "parade" advisedly. I know during the high point of, say, summer of 97, there would be more than a hundred girls to chose from.

Memphis - home of the blues and on the Mississippi River - has always been a more wide-open port town with less Bible-belt stricture than P'cola. That said, P'town has been much better than it is now. Maybe it will improve again.

One definite improvement I've noticed is the absence now of trannies. The town used to be fucking FULL of them! Twice, in the dark, I let them in my room - and had to pay them to get rid of them. And it was worth the money. They can really be full of drama - esp. when you impugn their "womanhood" by not wanting to partake.

Bobby

Memphis Guy
02-03-08, 02:53
Yes I know what you mean about the trannys. When I first got to Memphis I cruised down the streets and found a spanish lady. Went to a cheap notel and found out that she was a he and dam he was f???ing fine. I would have given him like a 9 1/2 sw stars. I told her/him I was not into that and took it back to the area I found it. If you are not carefull they will fool you all the time. I later found out the area I was in was like Tranny Central. Oh well you live and learn.

What happened to the M st location?

Also many years ago when I travled thru for vaction I found a Massage/Dance location I think on Navy Blvd. It was a house with 3 girls in it and they will do strip dance for you. When you go in it had adult stuff and then they take you to back rooms to dance for you!

NobodyYouKnow
02-03-08, 13:30
One definite improvement I've noticed is the absence now of trannies.They maybe rotten to the core, but they're sweet to the Fleet!

Bob White
02-03-08, 14:22
They maybe rotten to the core, but they're sweet to the Fleet!
Nobody,

WTF! Are you a Zen master - or coming outta the closet? lol

Bob

NobodyYouKnow
02-04-08, 20:13
WTF! Are you a Zen master - or coming outta the closet? lolNeither. I'm just quoting a story a wiseass of my acquaintance has told of a tranny hooker in SanFran during Fleetweek there. "She" tried to pick up some swabbies with that "sweet to fleet" line. It is alleged that they scattered like frightened schoolboys.

There are three groups very happy about port calls: the sailors, the hookers (female and "female"), and the businesses selling to the hookers and sailors.

I myself have no desire to be with a sailor. Unless she's rather cute. I'll admit, there is something about a woman in uniform.

Beachbons
02-05-08, 09:41
http://www.al.com/news/press-register/index.ssf?/base/news/120220654257200.xml&coll=3

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/fl/topstory/topstory4.shtml

Bamajet
02-05-08, 16:29
Any info on this girl she goes by Nikki and works out of Pensacola.

Thanks

Bob White
02-08-08, 14:05

Thanks
What girl?

Bobby

Bamajet
02-08-08, 16:51

ThanksOne more time.

Redsox2005
02-19-08, 06:53
Nice description of her. Looks like the crack of every other chick I banged. How do you know she doesn't have a DI*K hidden under there. I'd go for it if I were you..

Faust420
02-20-08, 00:52
Greetings All,

I found myself in PCola last night and had a rather enjoyable time.

Did the normal cruise from about 7:30 to 9pm and selected "Shorty" at Jackson and Citrus. There were 4 girls, all WSW to choose from within a block, or so, of that corner, and nothing else to be found. Anywhere.

One of the other 3 was rather old (50+) and it showed (a gracious 2 on SW scale). Another was do-able, although rather heavy, probably late 30's (about a 4 1/2) The other, I didn't get a good enough look at to pass judgment.

Shorty, was actually rather attractive. This was one of the very few (if any) occasions where the girl was actually cuter than I thought, prior to picking her up. She was early 20's, petite (but not the skin hanging, crackhead thin), pretty much a "spinner". Nice B-cup (which looked like A's prior to pick-up), pert nipples. Gave quite decent head and enthusiastic sex.

Did the typical cop check, then off to a secluded spot for an unrushed totally nude session. 40 was well earned, definitely intend on a repeat visit.

One of the more enjoyable parts was her attitude and courtesy. Kinda had the "Sugar Daddy" feel to it as opposed to the standard "trick" routine. Said she was from NY/PA. Kinda odd for a yankee to have better manners than a dixie girl. *g*

As far as a grade I would have to say. Prior to pick-up a 5-6. After closer inspection a 7-8. After session with attitude factored in an 8-9. (can't you tell I'm decisive). Wanted my cell # as she couldn't recall hers (think it might have actually been true, normally I would wager bullshit). But alas, I couldn't give her that, as it seems my wife doesn't care for it when crackhead ****** interrupt dinner.

Til next time,

Faust

Faust420
02-26-08, 18:01
Hello, again,

Paid a visit to "shorty" again, last evening and was pleased, again. She performed a very nice bbbjcim with not only, a lovely swallow, but very nice attention to getting every drop.

This was the conclusion to a quite acceptable session of 1/2'n'1/2, paid .40, again.
Same location, Same time, Bat Channel.

Take Care All,

Faust

Faust420
03-04-08, 23:58
I received a pm from a new member and thought I would share my advice for others who might be curious and for Senior members to critique.

Was thinking about picking up my first sw and the one mentioned (SHORTY) seems like a good starter and was wondering where i could find her and at about what time? And any advice would be great.Times and Location are listed in my post.

Always make a loop after seeing a SW before picking them up, making sure there are no LE lurking around. Just stop at a location near where she's walking, preferably so that she comes up on the passenger side. Let her in, then go down the road before discussing any money or act.

If she wants to talk prior to getting in, simply ask if she'd like a ride, nothing more.
Once, you're a little ways down the road, she'll ask you what you're looking for. Go ahead and tell her, a cop would not have let you drive away. She'll then ask if you're a cop. I generally respond "Fuck No" then grab a handful of tit.

Procede to a safe location, that you have hopefully scouted out, if you haven't let her guide you to a spot but be cautious.

Do not give any money until you are in your location and have stopped. But do expect to pay before service. Generally costs are .20 for bj and .30 for cfs. I often pay a tad more so as not to be rushed and receive a little better service. Usually .25 and .40.

Afterwards, take her back to the spot she was at or nearby, do NOT take her to "drop off" some money, prior to being serviced ( she would only be getting a rock, for which you could catch a felony charge for ) Use common sense, don't put yourself in any unnecessary danger (from cops or thugs).

Hope this helps any further questions, just ask.

Faust

Faust420
03-05-08, 18:30
Greetings,
Basically ignore my previous post and refer to this.
www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php
I was reminded of this by a very wise member on the Mobile board.
Faust

Bomart
03-11-08, 10:46
Good morning. I'm not much of a SW type but I was wondering if there are any AMPs in the area. Mobile to Panama City?

MemphisMonger
03-26-08, 19:53
I'm visiting Pensacola in a couple weeks and planning on doing some cruising. Read the reports and locals just let me know if this is a ok crusing plan. I will be staying near nine mile and pensacola blvd so cruise down pcola blvd and check around the truck stops, then come down palofax to w cerantes, then take a left onto w street to jackson to citrus, then to mobile hwy and do that loop while checking side streets in that area. Any help guys or suggestions. Gas is getting rediculous and don't want to waste my time in unlikely areas.

Bob White
03-30-08, 12:57
I'm visiting Pensacola in a couple weeks and planning on doing some cruising. Read the reports and locals just let me know if this is a ok crusing plan. I will be staying near nine mile and pensacola blvd so cruise down pcola blvd and check around the truck stops, then come down palofax to w cerantes, then take a left onto w street to jackson to citrus, then to mobile hwy and do that loop while checking side streets in that area. Any help guys or suggestions. Gas is getting rediculous and don't want to waste my time in unlikely areas.
Elvis,

You've been here a year - and visited before that. What does this mean?

Bob

Dylanb
03-31-08, 08:35
Talked to a two people and heard Niki was cash n dash.

Memphis Guy
03-31-08, 22:57
Don't know who this other memphis person is but I don't think he is a local guy. Look at his other comments and he has alot in vegas. I think he just post anywhere he wants.

MemphisMonger
04-01-08, 10:46
Sorry guys I travel a lot. I am on vacation here in pcola and like to go sightseeing. Sorry for any confusion, I lived in memphis for a while and have to say it is the best city for mongering. I did a short cruise yesterday around w st, jackson, citusn and cerventas area. Saw 1 WSW 30ish brown hair on jackson west of w. White t shirt and sweats. This was around 3pm I was just checking out the area for myself so no pickup. Leaving the area I went north on w, past fairfield, are there any in this area or am I wasting my time? Thanks for any help guys gas is rediculous and id like to stay in productive areas.

Beachbons
04-17-08, 10:31
Wow, lots of new faces on Craigs. Its nice to see new choices. Most look real although some still demand T E R prices. P'cola must be hitting the big-time since we now have Tigirls on Craigs, if that's your thing.

This one from PC has been reviewed here.
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/644487778.html

Review
http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=641192&postcount=176

MemphisMonger
04-21-08, 18:19
I've been in pcola now for 3 weeks and done some cruising. There has been a WSW brunette late 20's hanging around jackson and shoemaker area around 6pm I've passed her on several occasions, any info on her guys? There is an old fugly WSW that's always around citrus area red hair with white streak down the middle I can't imagine anyone desperate enough to pick her up. I've mostly cruised around 6pm-730pm but did make a trip around 7am and saw 2 WSW and 1 BSW on cerventas area between w st and lynch. I've also checked the streets between wst and j st seen nothing. Today I happen to go cruising around 1pm and and made a couple loops around with nothing insight and was about to give up then saw a blonde WSW down citrus and offered her a ride. Her street name is little bit, but found out later her name is kim. Looks like she is a few months pregnant. 7 8 on scale and nice personality all serviced covered. No rush good service. I dropped her off and she said stop anytime will repeat. That is all I, ve seen in the brownsville area. I've also driven north of cerventas around loyd and kirk and all the side streets and seen nothing. There is action between w st and I 10 on pcola blvd. I've seen a few WSW's around the motels most week nights, I did give holly a ride one night blonde late 30's decent service. Imho there is not much going on in pcola but if you really look there is some to be had. I know I'm not the only guy cruising so how about some report guys.

MemphisMonger
04-22-08, 21:42
I went sightseeing today around 1pm since yesterday was good. Nothing on jackson around w to shoemaker got to citrus and made a left seen a WSW brunette 30ish in a black dress 7-8 on the scale was just looking so kept driving also seen the fugly one same area. Came back through the area around 5pm and saw a WSW with her pimp around shoemaker on jackson kept going and back on citrus was the good looking brunette in the black dress still walking did notice a tatoo on her ankle. Looks like the middle of the day is pretty good haven't made a late night run yet.

Beachbons
04-25-08, 20:41
Craigs girl goes by Kimber
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/656019872.html

Her phone # links to this girl, Crystal. I saw her on escortsdotcom, but she's no longer there.

http://crystalofflorida.tripod.com/

MemphisMonger
05-06-08, 22:19
I know I'm not the only monger here in pcola so how about some report guys. I went sightseeing today around 8pm and drove down jackson and there were several off citrus in the usual spot. A WSW with long blonde hair and white pants filled out nice caught my eye but she was gone before I looped around. I saw shay and gave her a lift she was the one I reported about in the black dress. She is a 6 at best. Tatoo on left ankle late 30's early 40's. Horrible service, rushed and complained that I was making it last longer. I finally finished and told her to get out. You guys have been warned, I've seen her several times right on the other side of the railroad tracks. I hate it for you guys but it sucks here in pcola! I'm glad I'm leaving in a few days.

Elmaguey
05-07-08, 20:46
In April, I went on my first cruise in Pensacola in over two years. I returned to the area where I feet comfortable. South of W Cervantes St. , between Pace and A Street. On my way there I saw three burly BSW walking together along Navy Blvd where it turns into Garden. It was Sunday at noon when I turned at Pace onto Gadsden.- although you can pick up girls on Cervantes, that is where most of the LE cruise also. Gadsden is the first back street south of Cervantes and in my experience a lot more comfortable to cruise. The stop signs also give you reason to stop and look carefully around at intersections. This particular Sunday I guess everyone was in church because I saw only one girl, an attractive, thick BSW who gave me a discreet wave. I would normally have picked her up but I was on my way out of town for a couple days. No more action visible, even though I went up and down several streets.

Two days later, in late afternoon, saw three BSW on Gadsden, including my favorite, Tiffany, who was as glad to see me as I to see her. Tiff had been in jail most of last year (and part of the year before that) because she cannot stay off her habit. She has been favorably reviewed on this site at least three times in the past, and I can say is she is trustworthy, friendly, and aims to please. Prison put a little weight on her, and gave her butt some shape, which is a good thing; she looks healthier but is still a spinner (from a distance you might mistake her for a little kid), although her hands have lost a couple more digits! She says she only walks occasionally now, when she is pissed off at her boyfriend!

After two evenings of venereal bliss, Tiffany didn't call at her usual time, so I went back on the prowl. I was on Cervantes near that disreputable-looking liquor store a block or so from Pace, and was about to head for Gadsden, when I saw a slim, dark, spinner-type BSW with a long wig waving at me, so I turned and went around the block and she hopped in on the sidestreet. Did the cop check, and headed for my room. Said her name was "T" or Tamaria, 38 years old. I told her I was only interested in a nude show and to feel her butt, for which she agreed on 25. Turned out she likes her liquor, and wanted to go shopping on the way to the room, so it also cost me a half-pint bottle at a drive-through. After the agreed-on service (nice looking.- lots of stretch marks around her waist, but a nice, smooth butt), I told her I wanted to see her again if she could perform a particular fetish for me, and to call me when ready. She agreed. I got the call at 1:00 AM, and picked her up, but this time she wanted me to buy her a 40 ounce beer, cigarettes and a lighter. I went along with that, but when we got to the room, instead of the agreed on act, she said she wanted to me to show her my privy member. She obviously intended a bait-and-switch by giving me a BJ, and she briefly began one, until I reminded her what we were there for. We went to the bathroom and she tried, but obviously she was not able. She did not undress or even take off her combat boots this time, so I knew she wanted to make it quick and go home to enjoy her beer. Since she couldn't do as originally agreed, I asked her to give me a rim job while I finished myself. She did a good, wet, and long rim job for 35. On the way "home" Tamaria pretended to be upset about "having to lick a booty hole".- but then right away asked if I wanted her back later, or were we done? Naturally, after all that unnecessary nonsense, we were done!

I saw a W(? )SW strolling near the traffic light at intersection of N. Old Corry Field Road and Jackson, but her skin looked the complexion of a zombie and her eyes have that glazed look.- very scary!

Summary of action: The girls are out there, but not in the high-profile places, and not nearly as many as a couple years ago. It is hit-and-miss when or where you will find them. The LE presence is often strong, and the girls are scarce at those times (and so am I! ).

Bob White
05-08-08, 01:35
... including my favorite, Tiffany, who was as glad to see me as I to see her. Tiff had been in jail most of last year (and part of the year before that) because she cannot stay off her habit. She has been favorably reviewed on this site at least three times in the past, and I can say is she is trustworthy, friendly, and aims to please. Prison put a little weight on her, and gave her butt some shape, which is a good thing; she looks healthier but is still a spinner (from a distance you might mistake her for a little kid), although her hands have lost a couple more digits! She says she only walks occasionally now, when she is pissed off at her boyfriend!

Great report. And let me add that if Tiffany is that pretty black girl who lives with her grandmother across Cervantes Street from Church's Chicken - and that's the name she gave me - I whole-heartedly endorse her. I don't think I've ever had a better BBBJCIM than Tiff's attentive number.

It's sometimes hard to run her down. I have her # - but it rings at her grandmother's - and she say Tiffany is at her mother's house - and won't give me that number.

My one time with her, I took her to a motel - which took time - so, if memory serves, she charged me $50 - which was a great deal. If you run into her, definitely partake.

What's the thing about missing digits?! I didn't notice that - but it was dark. Not that it would have mattered. She's very pretty.

Bobby

Beachbons
05-30-08, 09:10
She's for real.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/695596154.html

She has mentioned in a few ads a late nite, after 9 pm, 1/2 price special. Ask for it.

Beachbons
06-13-08, 20:16
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/718755254.html

I saw her a second time. Nothing like the first, major let-down. If anyone saw her based on my first post, sorry. I would not recommend.

Bob White
07-05-08, 18:52
Guys,

I've been off-line for a couple of weeks - during which I've made several cruises of P'cola.

1. A number of BSWs on Gadsden. Not a news flash - they are usually there.

2. A WSW and her pimp on Green Street at Cervantes.

3. A surprising number of mostly BSWs out on Cervantes. I haven't seen this since the late 90s. Another WSW and her pimp - or customer.

4. Nothing on Davis or Martin Luther King. Even the Lion Motel was empty.

5. A couple of BSWs are working out of rooms at the Travel Inn - the "annex" across M Street. Both are on the ground floor - one at the end (Cervantes Street end) around back and one at the end (Cervantes Street end) around front. Both could start at nose guard for the Packers and win MVP at the Pro Bowl - but whatever rings yer bell ...

6. Nothing down at Citrus-Herrin-Anthony (Ards Cricket Ranch loop).

7. Nothing up on The Ridge (Jackson).

8. Nothing over on the projects side (north) of Cervantes.

Bottom line - lots of dark meat - but WSWs are thin pickings.

Bob

Joe Blown
07-05-08, 19:12
Saw her last week in p-cola.she's supposed to be moving to milton. all and all not bad. Tits were great and she was pretty willing to do whatever ya want.

Mojo65
07-14-08, 02:58
Was headin back to I-10 not even lookin and there she was walkin north on29 south of 10. Can't remember her name but she was about a 6 or 7 small breast and nice shaved box blond hair no rush FS.

White
07-23-08, 14:20
Going to be in town over the weekend and was wondering if you guys could give me any pointers on who to see or places to visit. Thanks.

Beachbons
07-31-08, 20:59
Well, Naudia/Summer has been beat up over on Craigs so much that she ran a $ special the other day to prove she could provide. I heard a friend who took her up on her offer. I was told she has no personality, says very little during the meeting, covers for BJ, works damn hard to get you in and out, panties stay on so I assume no FS. The entire event covered 13 minutes door-to-door.

So I guess the posters on craigs are right, not worth the time or effort.

Mwise
08-02-08, 00:59
Alright guys,

I'm fairly new to this and have not actually picked up my first one yet. Lately I have been cruising some of the locations mentioned on here and pickings seem very slim. I'm having a hard time spotting though. So my question is: How can you tell the difference between a SW and just a female out for a stroll? I would be pretty embarrassed to stop by the latter and get a strange look. Is there some ritual? Do you drive by and then turn around and drive back by to make it known what your intentions are? I'm just a newb looking for some guidance.

Appreciate any replies.

MemphisMonger
08-03-08, 14:17
Go to the Forum's home page here and read 22 rules for street mongering.

That should help you out.

Mwise
08-03-08, 17:13
Cervantes, Green, Jackson, then Old Corry Station. That route has been pretty scarce. Saw what I thought was a SW walking with two heavier ladies on the south end of Corry Station just a block or so north of Barrancas. I wasn't sure but got looks so I will keep an eye on that. One was cute carrying a little purse. I'd rate her a 7. The other two were 3 at best.

Was out at 4am this morning and have read your reports about the stretch of Hwy 29 North of W St. Saw a WSW with jeans and a small white top on carrying a lil purse walking down that drug alleyway just north of the Toyota dealership next to that speedway gas station. She disappeared into that dark alley before I had time to turn around. Looked good.. Got a lil excited. Looking forward to landing that 1st one and getting the green off of my skin.

Memphis Guy
08-04-08, 18:59
Anyone see pictures of the girls who got busted. I was in memphis this week when it all happen. Lucky me. If anyone has pictures or site of the mug shots please post them.

Thanks and becareful

Mwise
08-04-08, 19:26

That should help you out.Will do man.

Thanks!

Mwise
08-04-08, 19:30

That should help you out.That's exactly what I was looking for.

Mwise
08-05-08, 23:19
So I am cruising down W st tonight around 7. I pretty much know the little business district now. I hang a right onto Avery. This road goes West a few blocks and then curves South to turn into Green street. I cross Cervantes and head south to Jackson. A right turn on Jackson takes me to Old Corry Field Road where I hang a left and head South all the way to Barrancas. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Then, against my better judgment, I head back up to Jackson street and cruise East all the way to W st. I was just about to give up when a last Westerly cruise on Jackson netted me a window peeker. She was on the North side of Jacks just near Shoemaker. I immediately thought of the 22 rules and prepared the ride for a grand entrance. I turned around and cruised back by. This time I passed a little slower and she watched the car as it passed by. This one was obvious even to a green newb like me. I drove down to the corner of Jackson and W, made another U-turn at that corner gas station and headed back her way. She was just a few yards past Shoemaker. I turned North onto Shoemaker, puled over and waited. Ere she comes walking around the corner. She walks up to the window and says Hi. She asks if I am a cop. Thinking of the 22 rules I "smiled" and said hell no. After convincing her to get in she did the crotch feel and let me feel some tata. This was a WSW, fairly slim, not much of a chest, said she was 36yrs old, on the monger scale I would give her a 5 in looks and an 8 in oral skills.

We went down and parked in a private place making small talk on the way to the spot. I offered 20 and she said "just for head". Yep. That's all I wanted. She then said "30 and I swallow". Ahhh WTH. I was getting my monger cherry popped. This girl devoured me like her life depended on it. She wanted me to let her know when I was about to pop and I forgot to tell her. LOL So she gagged a bit and was a little unappreciative. For that oops I gave her 40. She said her name was Beth. Afterwards she wanted me to "drop her off at her house" which she claimed wasn't far from where she was originally standing. Once again, remembering the rules I told her I would only drop her back at the original pickup point. She had no choice but to oblige. We parted ways after she tried unsuccessfully to give me her phone number. All in all it was a stellar experience.

Mwise
08-11-08, 03:19
So I was Cruising down Green St and spotted a WSW 2 blocks North of Cervantes. She practically flagged me down after a 2nd pass but I decided to pass. She was a 4.

For some reason I keep thinking I am going to meet up with something walking on Michigan Ave. There are so many trailers along that road. No dice yet.

Gadsen and Jackson were both surprisingly empty for a Saturday night.

I cruised up hwy 29 and spotted a couple of WSWs walking near the hotels just south of I-10. I'm kinda leery of trying a pickup on such a busy thoroughfare.

Saw what I thought were two more WSWs at the gas station in front of the bus terminal. Closer investigation revealed they were selling drugs to drive ups and walking back to the hotel next to the McDonalds. Quite an operation...

Oh.. btw, don't ever eat at that McDonalds on the corner of Burgess and Hwy 29. The quality of the food is atrocious.

When cruising down Old Corry Field Rd I encountered what could have either been four young black women out on a stroll or two BSWs (7s) and two others (3s). They were walking along the sidewalk just across from that little bar just a few blocks North of Barrancas.

No dice Saturday but I wasn't really "looking" I was just cruising.

Mwise
08-11-08, 12:10
When going back n reading the history I notice quite a few reports of good activity on Citrus right off of Jackson near that bar and the railroad tracks. I've never driven on that street (Citrus). I'll be checking it out now though.

Thanks fort the tips. :)

Mwise
08-11-08, 19:41
Cruised the scene around noon today. Found a BSW standing just outside the Jet Bar all dolled up. Just to verify I doubled back and turned down that street beind the bar and checked my rear view to see if she peeked. She indeed peeked. She was about a 6 on the SW scale. I'm still a little cautious so I passed. She should be enjoyable though.

Mwise
08-13-08, 20:09
So I cruised at 7pm last night. The usual areas... I saw a bevy of SW. The usual WSW was peddling the corner on Green a block or two N of Cervantes. I passed as usual. She's about a 4 on the scale.

I ran across a few BSW along Jackson on the side roads leading North.

I turned down Citrus in the rain and spotted a rather scrawny looking WSW that was waving me down a side street after a second pass. As she approached the car I got a closer look and passed. Cracked out.

Then paydirt. :)

After a few cruises up n down Cervantes between W and Citrus I spotted a white woman on a bicycle by the laundry mat and her black BF. It had just started to rain and she was spotted peeking down the street at the LEO that passed going in the other direction. At that point in time my suspicion heightened. I waited awhile and made a few more passes. They walked down to the store on the corner of Green and Cervantes and looked very obvious until it began to rain again. This time it was really coming down.

They doubled back and turned down Shoemaker before stopping at a house to get out of the rain. I chased her down and stopped a half block away. She approached and was a solid 7 on the SW scale. She got in and after the introductions we were off to see the wizard. $$ later I was bone dry with a nice swallow and a smile.

Yes she got into my car all wet but she obviously caught my eye waaay earlier hence my multiple cruises back and forth on Cervantes trying to narrow down whether or not she was actually a SW. She said her name was Paula. If you happen to run across her enjoy the trip. She's good.

NobodyYouKnow
08-14-08, 17:28
$$ later I was bone dry with a nice swallow and a smile.Umm, how much? in the local parlance, $=100, so $$ = 200, but I trust it was more like .2 = 20 or maybe .4 = 40.

Faust420
08-14-08, 17:30
Just a note - technically, you stated you paid two hundred dollars for head. We all know you meant twenty .2
Just tryin to help,
Faust

Faust420
08-14-08, 17:32
YES, he does. beat me to it NobodyYouKnow.

Mwise
08-14-08, 22:16
I'm just making sure you all are awake.

Yes. Twenty big ones.

Bob White
08-19-08, 22:39
I'm just making sure you all are awake.

Yes. Twenty big ones.

Twenty little ones. Twenty big ones is either $2,000 or $20,000 - depending on your worldview - and your cod-sac. Yikes!

Bobarella

Mwise
08-28-08, 00:18
Yesterday:

Saw one clean looking WSW (scale:8) one block North of Cervantes walking south towards Cervantes. By the time I had doubled back she was walking East on CV. After a third double back she disappeared. I tried to locate her on Gonzalez and ran into LEO. I then quickly left the area after LEO followed me for a couple of blocks. She very well could have been the front end of a sting.

Description: Young looking, shapely, tight jeans, dark reddish shoulder length hair, and a tattoo on one of her arms (forearm I think).

Tonight:

Spotted two older looking (scale:4) WSW at the North end of Citrus where it curves around to get back onto CV. Good luck with that. I'm sure they were loitering in the dark for good reason.

Spotted one rather slim shapely BSW. If I had any money on me I would have snatched her up. She was walking East on Jackson. After doubling back I caught up with her on Grandview. She scoped the ride out and would have hopped in had I given her the avenue to do so. Very cute face. (scale:8)

Spotted two lovely Caucasian ladies leaving the Bar near the corner of Jackson and Citrus on foot headed West. They whistled at the car as I was using the parking lot to turn around. By the time I had doubled back they disappeared. I think this would have been a gold mine.

Spotted a couple of others on Jackson closer to W St. They weren't anything to write home about but they're out there.

Happy Hunting.

D Ball
09-04-08, 18:08
Does anyone have any info on a place in Pensacola to get a "Full Body" massage? I know jaden does it but is there anyone else?

Bamasam
09-16-08, 11:22
Going to be around Innierity Point this weekend and was wondering if anyone knows where any SW are in the area?

Cattleman
09-28-08, 22:46
In town visiting family. Haven't mongered here in 20 years. Read the latest on the forum but didn't have a chance until last night. Had to get up early and give a ride to airport from Cantonment. It's 4:30am and saw a WSW walking north on palafox south of nine mile road by a car lot. Didn't get a good look but she was in a short skirt with nice legs. Not crack head type of legs! Couldn't stop as still on the way to airport with passenger. After drop went back looking. No luck. Cruised Cervantes awhile, no luck. Headed back home and happened to see one in shorts down a side street. Pulled around and two guys were with her. She made the move toward me. Drove a circle and once the guys left my move was made. Nice legs, nice C's, neg .2 for BJ. Had to drive while she was busy. Finally at a stop sign on some side streets stopped and came on her tits. Motor running, in park, kinda funny. I'm not really into the SW scene. More into AMP's but alias when in Rome. For the price OK. Ask me not to be forceful and no cim. Body 7, tech 6, all but face was good however, she must drink mt. dew by the cases or some crack. Not much for a mouth. Either no teeth or they were almost gone. Dark hair. Trisha was the name she gave. Any AMPs here?

Fidelio
10-07-08, 00:22
So I had no luck today but it was good getting to know the area for my first time out. I was out around 3 btw.

I did the whole Jackson, Cervantes, and Citrus route with no luck at all. It was like SW's didn't exist on these streets. I went soo many times around these streets back and forth with no luck.

I did however see many on Mobile and New Warrington. This was odd because I don't think I have heard reports from there. Anyway there were a bunch walking along mobile and around the motels. Ok the first WSW I saw was about a 3-4 maybe because she was old. I said hell no to that. By this time I was only cruisin and did not plan on a pickup. Anyway I found myself a nice WSW about 7 on the scale. I was totally gonna do the pickup but had no cash. Like I said no intentions. So I rush to an atm but it was too late as I couldn't find her. Any I saw about 3-4 BSW near the kmart/gas station/motel on mobile. They are just not my type though even though I have in the past. Anyway I was trying to look for her. She was spotted at the end of old cory field btw. Which brings up another point. All the reports I have read do not point to these areas. I think there are new areas like these and I theyre not being reported. Cause all the usual/old areas had nothing at all. Anyway after that I only saw about one more WSW on Mobile or maybe even the beginning of Cervantes. She was about a 3 and was walking with her pimp.

Anyway what did I do wrong besides not have money? Where did I not go? Is south of Jackson worth it? Is north of Mobile/Cervantes worth it? Is west of warrington worth it?

Fidelio
10-09-08, 15:56
So I had no luck again.

I found it a little strange that the places i mentioned in my last post had LEO all over them. Could be a coincidence or could be cheating by LEO. I hope it was just a coincidence.

Anyways, I went basically the same route and explored some places off the route which I researched. I seemed even more dead than the first time I went looking. I mean there was nobody.

After a while, I finally ran into one on Citrus. Now it was my mistake again as i did not have my contacts in, but this WSW look like maybe a 6-7 on the first drive-by. I made a u-turn, she crossed to get on the passenger side and I asked her if she need a ride. At this point, what always happens to me happened and that's me getting an even closer look and realizing she was way lower on the SW scale. She was about a 3-4. This always happens to me. Anyways, I made the stop and had already asked if she needed a ride and the strangest thing happened. She said she was fine and just walking. Now this is a first. She did look around and might have been concerned with either possible LEO or the cars that were right behind me and the other coming towards us, but still. I am almost positive she was an SW. It was real obvious by the look and actions. And then near the end of my run I saw her with her bf/pimp walking into a house. I dont know what he was exactly but he kept slapping her ass while walking and it was very close to where I spoke to her. Has this situation ever happened where they actually said no? Like I said this is a first for me.

After that I went looking for more and saw nobody for a while. I then see 2 possible WSW's crossing the street. I say possible because they were wearing the same color red, they were walking together, and they both were about about 8's on the scale! So I turn around, after almost hitting them while they were crossing the street,to go look for them. After driving around trying to find my way, I finally spot them on citrus, I think. Anyway I make my way so I can go down that road the long way to see them so I could get a better look. I finally get close to them as I am driving up and once again my vision has deceived me. One had a red tank top with red hair which looked like almost a afro on her. She was probably about a 2/3. I would never ever even talk to her. Now the other one, on the other hand, was not actually an 8 but maybe more around 7. So I drive by them and one is on the left side, the 7, waving down someone on mobile and would not even look at the cars on the street we were on and the 2/3 actually looked right at me as I passed and yelled at me saying "HEY". I sound like I was being scolded more than her trying to flag me down. I didn't get the chance to speak to her friend so I actually went back around and again her friend was very concerned with someone on mobile. She look as if she maybe was waving down her pimp because I was right there to talk to. The other one did not happen to yell at me again thank god. But that was the day for me.

I noticed a couple possible SW's that would be on the street, but then walk into a house or at least into a property like they lived there. They probably did live there but I wonder if they would talk to me. They looked like they were sw's but could they be since they live there?

NobodyYouKnow
10-17-08, 18:21
I passed and yelled at me saying "HEY". I sound like I was being scolded more than her trying to flag me down.She was probably trying to get your attention, not scold you. Some have better...touch...than others. Some can be quite aggressive almost to the point of you looked at me, now you have to take me!

Have you read the 22 rules?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

If you haven't, do so. If you have, read it again. It'll help.

Oldbamaman
10-19-08, 17:56
Is Backstreet Lounge open? I always go there when in town and I plan on coming to town in a few weeks. I read in old posts that they closed down because of a fire and just wanted to know if it had reopened.

If they are still closed are there any other strip clubs with mostly black girls?

Iloveoral06
11-16-08, 01:30
Hello everyone,

I am visiting destin this week anyone know of a good provider in Destin that will come to the hilton? Please PM me their info.

Thanks

Joe Bagodonuts
11-17-08, 18:39
Anybody ever done any good at the strip clubs in town? The girls seem friendly and I hear some will meet you off campus for the right price. I have dated a couple dancers in the past. They all seem to have a sad story and are damaged goods. If you treat them nice sometimes it pays off. Treat a ***** like a queen and a queen like a *****!

Techguy71
11-18-08, 00:00
Is Backstreet Lounge open? I always go there when in town and I plan on coming to town in a few weeks. I read in old posts that they closed down because of a fire and just wanted to know if it had reopened.

If they are still closed are there any other strip clubs with mostly black girls?I used to work the Strip Clubs in Pensacola, the Back Seat is closed for-ever. After the dancer set fire to the club the owners failed to reopen it with in 6months which prevents it from ever being open ever. Thanks to the fine upstanding politians here in Pensacola. Lookers is the place for Pretty much a black strip joint. Not to rough either- some pretty girls.

Happy Day
12-13-08, 17:00
Hi all - I lived here a number of years ago, and I'm just moving back. Seems like much of the activity has died down on this board. That's too bad! I've taken some drives on the old strolls and found pretty much the same selection (citrus area, etc.).

Question though - are there any AMPs in the area? Or does anyone have a non AMP provider that gives a good sensual massage? Please let me know as I really would like to find one! PM or post is okay. Thanks in advance!

Techguy71
12-15-08, 03:16
Hi all - I lived here a number of years ago, and I'm just moving back. Seems like much of the activity has died down on this board. That's too bad! I've taken some drives on the old strolls and found pretty much the same selection (citrus area, etc.).

Question though - are there any AMPs in the area? Or does anyone have a non AMP provider that gives a good sensual massage? Please let me know as I really would like to find one! PM or post is okay. Thanks in advance!Nope there are no AMPS here in Pcola, pretty much all the Massage Places here in North Florida are straight. Matter of fact the Gulf Breeze fire chief lost his job over the misconseption. Used to have a place called Xciting Tans but they were shut down- now that was a great place.. if you like asains and filipinos check out the New Green Frog 45 miles west of Pcola in Ft.Walton Beach. It's a seedy (feels like Home) but you can get some action there.

Techguy71
12-15-08, 03:22
Hello everyone,

I am visiting destin this week anyone know of a good provider in Destin that will come to the hilton? Please PM me their info.

ThanksI heard this might be good- I have never used them I have great luck with dancers, but ran into a guy who used them and was happy with an asian girl there.

MemphisMonger
12-15-08, 23:23
Are there any "good" strip clubs in pcola, i've passed a couple off the I110 and there is one called i think angels or something. Are these all black clubs or are there white girls there too?

Can you get some extra service at these places?

Mwise
01-29-09, 01:50
Seems like much of the activity has died down on this board. That's too bad! I've taken some drives on the old strolls and found pretty much the same selection (citrus area, etc.).I'm still around but haven't done much cruising lately. If you find some new nuggets let us know. I average a once a week cruise through the usual areas and lately they've all been pretty dead. Perhaps it's due to the weather.

Redsox2005
02-08-09, 07:49
Cruised the usuall spots for about 90 minutes. Saw i pretty nice looking get out of a SUV on citrus street, definately working. About 30 minutes later there were 2 more at the corner of Citrus and Cervantes near the bus stop/liquor store. Other than that no others. This was about 1-2:20PM.

Memphis Guy
02-08-09, 19:47
I was just looking at junk on the net and wonder if Jessi Black was still doing business. Saw there where alot of videos and pictures of her and she still has a working number. I called the number and some guy answered I act like I was looking for someone else. Has anyone seen this girl in a long time?

http://darkcavern.com/jessiblack/

Cattleman
02-12-09, 00:49
Back in town for a visit. Had a chance to do a little cruising 10pm 2/10. My usual spot hwy 29/car city area had no talent. Headed toward Cervantes. Found a Cuban near mobile hwy. Seems ok in car. She had a place so we went there. Agreed on. 3 for half & half. The head started fast and furious. Asked her to slow down but it didn't help much. Lights were on and she didn't look near as good. Left pants on one leg and wouldn't take top off. Missing part of her thumb. I covered willy and started mish on couch. Right away the smell started. Talked her into doggie (which wasn't easy). The smell was so bad I had to quit. Tried to pull one out myself while playing with her ass but from time cash was in her possession she became in a real big hurry. Crack head for sure. Made a call to pick some up before I was even dressed. She actually grabbed a bat from behind the couch convince me not to push the issue and to leave soon. We had talked about me giving her a ride back to pickup spot. I dressed quickly, without haste returned to my vehicle and left as soon as possible. I didn't even look to see if she followed me for the ride back. Bad experience. But they happen and I was not out much.

Cattleman
02-12-09, 00:56
Ok, I left the stinky CW and am heading down Cervantes toward Mobile hwy. Not far after the switch I see a looker walking with thigh high stockings skirt and long redish hair. So I'm thinking give it another try. I make the block and she heads toward me on the side street. Hopes in and right away I realize she's no spring chicken. Big gut, rough hands but too fat to be a crack head. We do the LE check, I grab her boob and she's sweaty. I ask if she's been running. She replies she's having hot flashes. I think what the ####, if I wanted a woman with hot flashes I'd stayed home. We drive around and I tell her no offense but I had just been ripped off and just didn't want to go through with it. She was nice enough and got out without incident. She might have been fun, and I kind of felt sorry for her. Headed home, stopped and picked up a few mags and took care of things myself once home. Bad night but it's P-cola.

Cattleman
02-12-09, 01:20
Well, last night didn't go that well and didn't even have a plan tonight. However, I had supper down on Navy Blvd. On the way home I saw Jackson St. And remember reports. I'm cruise down Jackson to about R. I see a dreamy looking blond walking towards me. Make the block and she meets me on the side street. This works so good, three pick ups in two nights same "make the block and side street pickup". She gets in and truck lights reveal she's actually really hot. Blonde with a few piercings. Do the boob grab and appears she has a nice B cup firmly packed in a tight bra. She also has a place near P st. Go there, agreed on. 5 for both. She tells me there is roommate so I'm cautious. He appears ok, whatever. We go the the room, no door just a sheet hanging down. She removes clothes except top and has a great but skinny body. Let me break here and say I asked if she was in hurry while driving towards her place. Also asked if she was going to grab the cash and go find a rock. Both answers were no. I asked if she was clean and the reply was of course. She smelled nice like just out of the shower. I'm thinking wow, maybe I lucked out this time. Back to story. I ask about taking off top and she gives me a story about how she has no boobs. What the heck, now I know why my earlier feel seemed so hard. Anyway she's really hot, some interested tats. While she's giving me head I do reach down her top and find a nipple, really flat chested. She's motivated and does a great job getting me hard and ready. We don the cover and start with her on top, go to doggie then mish with feet over my shoulder. I'm thinking wow, nice box trimmed neat but still has that funny smell. Not so much nasty just weird, like a mix between skank box smell and the paper mill in Cantonment. What is it about crack that emits that smell out of the body. So I'm distracted, and losing it. Wind up whipping it while she played with her very nice box. Yet not fresh. This girl was early 20's and hot or I would have been greatly disappointed.

Usually I prefer AMPs. Price is high, but low LE risk, awesome ladys and always a happy ending. I'm not much into the SW scene except when back here in p-cola. Most of the time I only had head, but these last two times the girls had a place so went for more. What is that makes a girls box smell like the paper mill in cantonment? Can crack really do that?

Memphis Guy
02-12-09, 23:26
Well usually you can find atleast one girl on hwy 29 near the interstate but you have to be very careful alot of LE.

I was down on cervantes wed. And saw a girl at Motel Lodge not far from where the strip club use to be. She was sitting in her room door and I drove by and started talking to her, she invited me in and we did the leo check. She was hot skinny brown hair about 5"0. Started playing with the kitty and she went nuts and started to have orgasms or atleast it sounded like that it made me feel good. LOL

Seems some girls are working of Citrus st now, I saw two girls next to the trailers near RR. One red head I see all the time and some fat white SW.

The Pearl
02-13-09, 17:20
I've been lurking awhile, and just decided to post. I do my drives in the daytime. But I thought that I would pass along that over on old corey around 1 in the afternoon the last three days I have spotted three WSW. Brunett younger maybe 20's, sandy blonde older wears aviator shades, and another kinda big didn't really check out to much. But at any rate always right after lunch must be a parade gonna try the younger mon. I'll report back. Also yes there is action up 29 by the innerstate and down by the connaco. Be careful out there!

Carver
02-19-09, 21:06
This afternoon about 3:30PM check the usual areas and saw a couple WSW one old off Lynch. I keep looking around and found one near underpass on Mobile Hwy. Her name was Lisa about a 5 on the SWS. Did one of the best BBBJ, I ever had. I'm slow, but she hung in there to the end. Service. 2 tip. 1 for the dedication. Would see again. Happy hunting guys.

Carver

NobodyYouKnow
02-21-09, 21:41
What is that makes a girls box smell like the paper mill in cantonment? Can crack really do that?I don't know enough about the methodology of keeping that area clean and fresh smelling. I'll guess that it's simply a numbers game: the number of dicks they have suck and fuck to keep them in adequate amounts of crack. I'd imagine that can be a fairly large number, and they don't have time, inclination or facilities to clean the kitty between jobs. A contributing factor will be what gets stuck up there: condoms with lubricants, hand lotions, and probably some cluefuck going bareback and dropping a load. And of course good ol' Aunt Flo. Then add to that the crack, the booze, the poor diet, the lack of medical attention and whatever else that I haven't thought of, and *poof* stanky beaver.

While your statement made me chuckle, and a paper mill is nasty, it isn't nearly as nasty as a stanky beaver.

Oldbamaman
02-25-09, 06:22
I was in town Tues. To buy lottery tickets and eat at Mesquite Charlies, since it was around 7 I decided to cruise. Went to Cervantes, Palafox and the back streets but saw nothing but brothers walking around. I saw a few sightings but by the time I turned around they were gone. The Citrus thats mentioned here isn't around Cervantes is it?

I also went down Pensacola Blvd a few times with no sighings. Thats a right area if I read the reports correct. No luck there so I went to Showgirls. Pretty dead and the girls there weren't very attractive except for one, Maxine. Talked to her a while and watched a dance. Told me she would negotiate private dances with me, but I had to get back on the road. I figure since she would negotiate that maybe action outside the club would be offered but I didn't ask.

Bamasam
02-25-09, 09:08
I am from the Birmingham board but come down often and was wondering if anyone knows of any area around Innerity Point to find girls.

Or around the Walmart on Navy.

Memphis Guy
02-27-09, 01:46
Sorry but no SW there, all there is around there are escorts. Sorry but you can go to the bar near the beach, I think its called lighthouse. Travel to citrus st alot of SW there.

Bmajor Shoes
03-03-09, 09:25
New guy here. Yes. Definitely plenty on Citrus. I drove by yesterday about 12:45 and saw 3 different SW, definitely working in my opinion. I can't say that any of them were very high on any scale, but they are there. I didn't partake, but somebody did while I was passing by.

Beachbons
03-03-09, 18:56
Today's CL is flooded with ads, some new some old. Does anyone know if the following ad stops at FBSM or is more to be had for your $.25.
I hate when they say "no bullshit serious call only". Of course we're serious.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ers/1058217245.html

HELLO MEN. LOOKING FOR THAT EXOTIC TOUCH?????
CALL AMBER FOR AN APP. (850)478-8991.
$75.00 1/2 hour $125.00 for the hour VERY COZZY IN CALL. OUT CALL TOO!!!!!
PLEASE NO BULLSHIT!!!! SEROIUS CALL ONLY.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????????
GIVE ME A CALL.

Luvpilot2001
03-07-09, 01:22
Today's CL is flooded with ads, some new some old. Does anyone know if the following ad stops at FBSM or is more to be had for your $.25.

GIVE ME A CALL.Well that tight waist andround ass look great, let me know how it does. I'm moving to Destin soon and I'm trying to get a feel for "what's available."

Thanks

Techguy71
03-16-09, 23:01
Check around the hooker hotels on Hwy 29 and I-10, I see them walking up and down hwy 29 mostly by the toyota dealer side of the road. and ugh on show girls-Ok, if you like preggo women, Babes is across the street A- class ass- Sundays are a nice night to go.

I was in town Tues. To buy lottery tickets and eat at Mesquite Charlies, since it was around 7 I decided to cruise. Went to Cervantes, Palafox and the back streets but saw nothing but brothers walking around. I saw a few sightings but by the time I turned around they were gone. The Citrus thats mentioned here isn't around Cervantes is it?

I also went down Pensacola Blvd a few times with no sighings. Thats a right area if I read the reports correct. No luck there so I went to Showgirls. Pretty dead and the girls there weren't very attractive except for one, Maxine. Talked to her a while and watched a dance. Told me she would negotiate private dances with me, but I had to get back on the road. I figure since she would negotiate that maybe action outside the club would be offered but I didn't ask.

Conads
03-22-09, 16:13
The new law boss is going to see if he can send a letter to your wife if you are caught shopping pune-tang. I don't know how it will work but he is requesting his legal department for permission.

Doubt it will fly but it is funny. All the assholes will start writing letters to their enemies list.....

Dear Mrs......................
Your significant other was seen leering at a scantily clad woman that has a prostitution history............................
Please secure his penis.
Thank You,
Law Boss

Joe Blown
03-22-09, 17:34

GIVE ME A CALL.I hd no experience with her myself but I read a bad post on her.said just a HJ and for way 2 much.

Thick8
03-25-09, 10:14
I don't see this report anywhere yet, so I'll post if for you guys. Looks like LEO is busting hobbyists and providers in Escambia Co.

The story: http://www.nbc15online.com/mostpopular/story/15-People-Arrested-in-Prostitution-Bust/9GB_oSJuykSZv0dq6KqQlw.cspx

The pics: http://www.nbc15online.com/media/news/0/0/1/0018b1ad-4d28-405a-9551-431a2e9b472f/Prostitution_Arrests_3_23_09.pdf

Who is the one on the left on page 2 and where can you find/contact her?

Fidelio
03-26-09, 05:17
Yeah seriously. Where has Melissa been while I've been out mongering?

I just happened to be in the area passing by. When at the same time the did all this. Good thing I wasn't looking.

Memphis Guy
04-06-09, 22:24
Any one see the girl who looks very skinny and dirty. Looks almost like a boy. She is maybe indian or mexican. She walks on Hwy 29 theres where I see her the most. Just curious if she is any good or worth while.

Member #5225
05-10-09, 22:10
Edit for test. Sorry Jackson.

Nemodc
05-10-09, 23:42
short answer is yes, in a heartbeat. That disclaimer is of no consequence.

Nemo

Anyone know the legal stuff behind the (money for my time only after is blah blah blah)? Can you still get busted?

Nomad

Member #5225
05-11-09, 03:30
short answer is yes, in a heartbeat. That disclaimer is of no consequence.

NemoI guess the long answer is more important. I've just seen it a lot so I was wondering what the laws where. I went looking online but it's very blurry. So my next question I guess is will it stick?

Went driving around about, hit citrus, hwy 29 near I-10 it was late 2am ish and didn't see anything other than brothers walking around, so I guess even SW's get mothers day off.

Nemodc
05-11-09, 22:38
in pretty well contained in the short answer. The judge will look at it as form over substance. Basically, if all the other elements are there your convicted.

For more info, check the tampa area (general reports???) thread for post of mine a week or 2 back, regarding the more headaches for a favored hunting ground. Referring to the continuing problems for CL and some quotes in there from prosecuting attorneys.

Nemo

I guess the long answer is more important. I've just seen it a lot so I was wondering what the laws where. I went looking online but it's very blurry. So my next question I guess is will it stick?

Member #5225
05-12-09, 14:56
For more info, check the tampa area (general reports? ) thread for post of mine a week or 2 back, regarding the more headaches for a favored hunting ground. Referring to the continuing problems for CL and some quotes in there from prosecuting attorneys.

NemoRead thru how they want to shutdown CL but didn't really see any information on escorts. Seems Tampa is a banging place. Maybe I'll have to drive down one day for some fun in the sun.

UPDATE: Amber: I saw a post on her from CityVib and gave her a call today. We did lunch for an hour. Good conversation but after lunch she said she had to go. So I guess YMMV.

UPDATE: I had another dream about Amber. In the dream she called me back around 8pm, She said sorry for bailing after lunch but she had a doctor's appointment. After meeting up she made everything better. :)

Been Here
05-17-09, 03:23
I'm gonna be in town very soon. Any info or ideas where I can find something? Not into the SW's. More into having somone visit me when I'm in the notel. Thanks for any help.

Truhersheyman
05-25-09, 03:40
I have been out the past few nights (Cervantes, Palafox, P-cola Blvd, Old Corey, and Jackson St.) looking for action and only have seen a heavy black girl on Cervantes.

Can someone give me some good info on where to go or the best time or something.

Memphis Guy
05-26-09, 23:10
That heavy black girl is a guy if its the one I think you are talking about.

Happy Day
05-27-09, 11:48
I don't know about you all, but Pensacola has majorly dried up lately. Between CL changing up and scaring most of the girls away from posting, the girls not seeming to be able to figure out to post on backpage or CV, having no AMPs around, and no decent street action, Pensacola sucks! I'm just venting - this is nothing new here - but it at least used to be a bit better!

Holhunter
05-29-09, 23:04
It has definitely dried up, but 2 days ago I saw 3 WSW at around 3-4 in the afternoon. They were between the bridge at Lynch and W street. One was really petite short blond, 8/10. Another blonde, tall and slim was walking the other way on Lynch towards Citrus, by bus stop. I didn't see her face, but body was a 8. On my way back, I saw Cynthia (see pics posted by Thick8 on 3/25). She looked just like she does in the mug.

Been lurking for a while, and getting great info. Decided it was finally time to share some, as I am down in that area a lot.

Truhersheyman
05-31-09, 12:30
Well after reading that things where still going on I made my move over to Lynch and Citrus. Got there and saw this WSW looking like 7/8 FROM What I could see, but by the time that I made it back around she was gone. Drove arond for a while after that only seeing the BWSW shich was a 3 on the scale so I kept driving. After a while there I went the 110 underpass to see what was there and there where about 3 BSW about 4 on the scale. Than I drive back to Lynch and find the WSW and picked her up. Now I saw that she was a 4/5 on the scale and her name was melissa. We went to her spot where there were like 7 or 8 other people there. They fighting and all kind of shit. Still was down so I gave her the.3 for everything and she says she has to give money to someone and be right back. Well 10 mins pass and I come out and she is gone. Pissed I drive around for like 20 mins ready to choke her when I spot her getting out a car that was at the house and she tried to say they made her go. Took her back to the house next door where I tried to get my moneys worth. Finished my deal and got back to my car to find one of my tires slashed. So note to all of you she her pass her by don't even look at her. She is trash all the way around. She is about 5'7 skinny dirty blonde hair about to the middle of her back. She lives right off Lynch and has a tattoo on her left arm with the name Briana on it. There was others out there that I wanted to try but couldn't with olny three wheels working.

Happy hunting peeps

Happy Day
06-21-09, 23:38
Happened to be driving in the area of Citrus/Jackson/Cervantes tonight and did a quick loop - there was tons of selection, and from what I could tell, not a bad selection. I have to admit, I was quite impressed! I wasn't able to partake, but just thought I'd let everyone know, there is hope for this town!

Grate Big
06-22-09, 20:19
I was just in town for a couple of days and saw a CL for "Katie" offering a father's day massage special.

I was stupid and took the bait. "Login to my website" and be screened. Well, it was actually, login to my website and be screwed; and NOT in a good way!

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/ads/1230110068.html

Don't do it. Now I am $30 in the hole and feeling stupider by the minute…

---
In case it's pulled:

Hey
Im looking to give a great fathers day massage! please contact me at y.hoo "itsmekatie90" or or a.im "itsmekatie90" I can come to you or you can come to me..... Talk to you soon....

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
---

Shadow Knows
06-22-09, 22:48
Here's a thread that may prove valuable to read before you head out again:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

Good luck and be careful.

Prowler05
06-23-09, 14:02
While cruising the Citrus/Lynch area yesterday afternoon (yes, it was damned hot), I saw a cute little blonde get out of her handler's brother-mobile near the Cutty Sark.

Did the loop and there she was in the parking lot. Currently goes by Angel, said she used to have long hair and went by Kim. This girl is an honest 8 on the regular scale, a real 10 on the SW scale. 24 y/o, clean, cute, all her teeth and killer smile, and (other than a couple of stretch marks) the most perfect and soft 34-Cs you'll ever find on an SW. Must have a hearing problem, though, 'because she does talk a little loud.

CBJ: 30, said she'd "do anything" if we had a room. Saving the pennies now.

Grate Big
07-08-09, 21:54
I have been trying to hook up with "Amanda" who does not have a website, but is well-reviewed on TER. Since I implicitly trust the users of this board over that one, I would love to know if anyone has had any experience with Amanda "Amanda Sweetheart" or "amandais4u"

I am coming to town next month and have missed her before.

Thanks!

Beachbons
07-09-09, 00:34
Is this this same Amanda who has reviews on T E R all the way back to 2003?? If so, she was never real reliable early on, by that I mean it required numerous emails to get a reply. She took to traveling for awhile then showed up in P'cola sporadically. It's been a long time since I've seen her so I can't give an accurate assessment.

If it were me, I'd choose a more current and reliable lady.

Faust420
07-09-09, 16:06
Greetings All,
I had quite a shitty time last evening and thought I would share.
It started off poorly and just got worse.

While on my way to PCola to return a friends cell that they had left, I had a blow out on I-10, normally not a big deal, but for some reason Murphy had it out for me.

Apparently the spare I had purchased was the incorrect one for my car. So after, nearly an hour of trying to get the fucker to fit on the front and it seemed to be stuck on the brake housing, I attempted to put the spare on the rear (smaller brake housing) and swap the rear to the front.

So, I then returned the phone without further incident and went to visit this cute little 26 year old, I am intimate with on occasion. (not p4p) But due to the late hour and her early doctor appointment, we were not able to play.

Then wasted a little time by checking out the "Fish House" and Aretty's .... The "Fish House" was packed, but not ideal for a guy by himself, but still lots of eye candy. Aretty's was pretty standard.

So then I make the "required" cruise of the Green/Citrus/Lynch area.
Not too much to see, but after about 10 minutes of cruising I spot one, I make a fairly broad circle to check the area and then she is gone. Oh well, I'll keep looking. Then a few minutes later, I spot her as I cut through on Anthony between Lynch and Citrus. I stop she hops in, looks decent probably a 6 maybe 7 on SW scale. Everything goes smooth, no "cop check", but considering where I'd seen her and a few other "signs" I'm not concerned about her "affiliations"
At first she wants to goto Circle K and grab a beer, which I happened to have a couple with me so she was pleased with that. She suggests going back to "her" house. Which I always question..."Who else is there?"...which she responds "just the widowed old lady she stays with, Ms. Debbie...she smokes her pot and knows what I do, so it is cool".
We go there and as we go in it turns out there are 2 guys there as well, but they seem nice enough, one is sleeping on a couch and the other is sitting on the porch (btw they were all white and middle age).
So we go to her "room" and that is where things start getting sketchy.
I hand her .30 and she says she needs .10 for the room... which I am ok with and give it to her. She leave to go get a wrapper. Then comes back in fussing for more $$. She then has dude come in and question me as to $$, things are starting to get fishy. He "decides" it was ok, for her to go ahead. She then tells me that was just so they would think she tried. She get half naked (top still on) and starts putting wrapper on (before head), she does a very poor job at it, like she doesn't know what she is doing. then give head for a minute or two and asks "exactly what is it you want?" ...to which I respond head and sex (duh you already have your pants off). She then starts in again about more $$. I finally succumb and tell her if she does a good job I will give her another .10. She wants it now, says she doesn't trust me. WTF...she knows I have it, she knows I've already given her.40 without hesitation. So she jumps up and goes and gets dude again. By this point I'm getting rather aggravated. He tells me I need to pay .50 total and asks how much I've already paid... He trys to tell me there is NO other girls in the area that will have sex for less than .50, to which I reply bullshit. Then she chimes in that I need to pay .60 total .50 for her and .10 for room. It just keeps going up, I'm like you know what give me .20 back, keep .20 for the waste of time and we'll say fuck it. At this point Tim informs me she just went out the door.
So, I get dressed and he's trying to convince me he can hook me up with a "good" girl.... I'm like WTF ever...to deal with this bullshit again...nope not gonna happen.
As I'm leaving, a few black dealers are walking up, so instead of continuing my arguing/bitching I go ahead and get in on the chance that she might have sent them to fuck with me.
I made a couple of cruises (on the off chance of spotting her) with no luck...no one else out either ..not that I was in any kind of mindset to pick anyone else up.

*** NOTE for Uncle LEO *** Bust these fuckers .... not for ripping me off...I'm sure you find that part funny. But rather for the drug traffic. I assure you at any given point in the day, a simple search would reveal lots of pipes and other things for crack and weed (not that weed is bad, but I know you assholes get a hard on for it). And in the evening hours quite possibly a rock or 10 (if they havn't smoked it all up)
They are located on Anthony, it is Ms. Debbies house, has Ms. Debbies Peanut trailer next to it. Tim and Ms Debbie seem to be running a "house" to benefit their habits. ****

If any fellow mongers know Tim or Ms Debbie please let them know that I 'dropped a dime" on them. Tell them it was the dude from Mobile that they let one of their girls rip off. BTW, while I didn't get chicks name she has a week or so old bruise under her right eye ....wonder why.... I would have been tempted to dot the other one for her....fucking B itch.

I did not break many "monger rules" on this occasion, but I'm sure I will get some "advice" as to what I did wrong.

Be Well All,
Faust

Happy Day
07-09-09, 22:32
Unfortunately, that whole area (citrus stroll) is so sketchy. I still drive through on occasion just to see what's going on, but I've heard of other unfortunate stories like yours.

The sheriff just officially announced their program of sending "dear John" letters to the registered owners of any cars caught picking up a date. The sheriff wanted to send the letters to the wife or gf of a john, but fortunately couldn't do it legally. It's all so gay. The news reported that prostitution related busts are at an all time high for Escambia county right now.

I hate this place sometimes. Sure do miss places with a bit of variety and Biloxi is a bit of a drive (although a visit to an AMP from time to time is really nice!).

Truhersheyman
07-12-09, 23:58
Greetings All,
I had quite a shitty time last evening and thought I would share.
It started off poorly and just got worse.

Be Well All,
FaustFaust,

Didn't you read my report about that. I met Tim a few days ago and he seems like he can be shady. Yeah there are some girs out there that are really messed up. One girl that I can give a good review on is missy or misty. Had her twice and both times she was god to go. Had melissa and she tired the stuff you talking about in that same house but that was before I met Tim. Stay away from Anothny street nothing but trouble there as you have seen for your self.

Truhersheyman
07-13-09, 00:16
I have been out here and there for the past feww weeks and some days are good and some days not really the case. I have ran into Tim who seem to know about every girl out there but he is shady and wants to get paid for taking you to a girl who is already asking for.3-.6 and that is not for the room. He showed me hernadez street as a good place to go for action. Just drove by the next day with out him and saw a hot blonde that was working, but didn't take part. He also showed me the relax inn close to lynch. One by the name of cat (6) is there along with Danellie (6) Kim (a 8 on 1-10 scale by far the best looking one). You guys should check that out cause it is worth it. The going rate is.5 for them three and its worth it with cat. Haven't had the other two YET.

Memphis Guy
07-13-09, 22:34
Read about the guy who got harrassed off of Anthony St. Are they the guys and one girl who sits out in lawn next to Cricket Ranch. I passed them on Saturday.

Saturday was very busy lots of girls out. I think most of them stayed in the motel accross from the relax inn. I saw about 4 white girls around that bar off of Mobile Hwy.(I think it was caddy shark) I don't know how anyone will pick up a girl right next to a main road. It is far to scary from LEO to pick them up right in front of everyone. I look for the ladies on the side roads away from the main stroll.

Never ever go to someone house. Pay the $30 to go to a notell hotel. It is alot safer for both parties.

Memphis Guy
07-13-09, 23:43
Not sure if people remember this girl but she was big time in Pcola. I never partake but I heard she was very good. You can do a google search on her and find out tha her ex-man is still trying to hustle guys by getting them to send payments to her and never hear from him again...Anyway here is a video I found of her.

Pcola very own porn star

http://www.fucktube.com/video/4852/teen-jessi-s-first-interracial-blow-job

Here ad I was talking about how her man is still ripping people off

http://www.sexyescortads.com/reviews/view_details/168/

Here a picture of her you may remeber her by.

http://www.adultsaver.com/page-97.html

Just curious if anyone has sampled her.

Truhersheyman
07-14-09, 02:13
You have to be careful out there there is a WSW out ther around lynch street. Don't know the name but is real skinny and and looks like she is 50 or 60. I have been told she has full blown AIDS. So make sure not to get that one.

Happy Day
07-14-09, 02:47
He showed me hernadez street as a good place to go for action. Just drove by the next day with out him and saw a hot blonde that was working, but didn't take part.

Truhersheyman - Question about Hernandez - I've never checked that street before and scouted it a bit tonight and didn't see a thing. Is this a new stroll or does anyone else know of action there? It's news to me.

That being said, I saw tons more action this afternoon right before the t-storms rolled through than I did late tonight. So, maybe no one was out tonight.

Beachbons
07-14-09, 13:35
In her younger days she actually seemed to enjoy herself. First time in mid 2003 she really was great. Two more visits later in the year were completely business.

Truhersheyman
07-14-09, 21:14
It was new to me to i am going to go by sometime soon and check it again. I notice that when you go out between 6-8pm action is good, so maybe its just time of day

Truhersheyman - Question about Hernandez - I've never checked that street before and scouted it a bit tonight and didn't see a thing. Is this a new stroll or does anyone else know of action there? It's news to me.

That being said, I saw tons more action this afternoon right before the t-storms rolled through than I did late tonight. So, maybe no one was out tonight.

Truhersheyman
07-18-09, 20:44
Location north J off hernadez by post office

Went by H street and the first time met up with a girl by the name of Fleisha was cute. Picked up for.4 and she seemed to be really into it. Just drove by a few times after that and really didn't see anything out there. Good luck out there.

It was new to me to i am going to go by sometime soon and check it again. I notice that when you go out between 6-8pm action is good, so maybe its just time of day

Member #5225
07-24-09, 19:05
I got an odd call today from a friend asking about a private party.

Wanted: Show with FS
People: 15+
Time: How ever long it takes.

The Provider was asking me how much she would/should/could charge for something like that, and I have no idea so I thought I'd ask you guys.

Her normal rate is $$$ / hour / Single pop.

I was thinking a flat 5k. Comments?

Mwise
08-09-09, 11:31
Is this this same Amanda who has reviews on T E R all the way back to 2003?? If so, she was never real reliable early on, by that I mean it required numerous emails to get a reply. She took to traveling for awhile then showed up in P'cola sporadically. It's been a long time since I've seen her so I can't give an accurate assessment.

If it were me, I'd choose a more current and reliable lady.I've seen Amanda a few times over the last 4 years. Early on she was fairly reliable and an excellent time. I just saw her about 9 months ago and she had let herself go a bit. I would definitely suggest looking elsewhere.

Mwise
08-11-09, 17:46
So it has been awhile since I made the rounds but perusing this board got me a little interested again. I made the circuit last night a few times. There seems to be more saturation of LE lately. Nevertheless, As I turned left onto Lynch coming off of Anthony I spot two WSW walking near some dude. The first one was about a 6 on the scale. The second one was a definite 8. I made another circle and came back around. By this time she was walking East on Cervantes just past Green St. As I drove by I lowered my passenger window and shouted to ask if she wanted a ride. She shouted Yes back. I made a quick turn down the next side street and she was there. After the LE check we stroll to a nearby parking lot.2 was exchanged. She never really got me off. She started to complain that I was too big and that she wanted me to hurry up. LOL. Now let me tell you. I'm no one minute man. I like to savor the occasion. She had been complaining that it was hot in there with the car off so I drove around with the A/C on blast. After a bit of coaxing she is now doing the deed while I am in motion in the car.

After about 5 minutes of her starting, stopping, complaining, and starting again. I said F it and just told her I would take her back to drop her off near the pickup spot. She kept trying to get me to go to her house on Anthony claiming we would both be more relaxed there. Thanks to the report by Faust, I knew that was a definite no no. I still would have never done it anyway. That takes me out of my comfort zone which is in my car. So on the way back she starts crying talking about how she has kids and is sad that she's sucking dick for the next bump. I did my best to console her while looking forward to that drop off point. As we cruise back up lynch I was more than happy to let her out near Anthony. She said god bless and disappeared back into the night. She identified herself as Melissa. I would definitely say she's a cute little number but the mental issues are apparent. Proceed with caution.

Description: slender build with a great ass and an equally nice smile. She's cute and you can tell she's fairly fresh. Last night she had on some very short blue jean shorts and a white top.

Truhersheyman
08-14-09, 07:25
This your own fault I posted about melissa like a month ago.

She is bad news says nothing but lies.

So it has been awhile since I made the rounds but perusing this board got me a little interested again. I made the circuit last night a few times. There seems to be more saturation of LE lately. Nevertheless, As I turned left onto Lynch coming off of Anthony I spot two WSW walking near some dude. The first one was about a 6 on the scale. The second one was a definite 8. I made another circle and came back around. By this time she was walking East on Cervantes just past Green St. As I drove by I lowered my passenger window and shouted to ask if she wanted a ride. She shouted Yes back. I made a quick turn down the next side street and she was there. After the LE check we stroll to a nearby parking lot.2 was exchanged. She never really got me off. She started to complain that I was too big and that she wanted me to hurry up. LOL. Now let me tell you. I'm no one minute man. I like to savor the occasion. She had been complaining that it was hot in there with the car off so I drove around with the A/C on blast. After a bit of coaxing she is now doing the deed while I am in motion in the car.

After about 5 minutes of her starting, stopping, complaining, and starting again. I said F it and just told her I would take her back to drop her off near the pickup spot. She kept trying to get me to go to her house on Anthony claiming we would both be more relaxed there. Thanks to the report by Faust, I knew that was a definite no no. I still would have never done it anyway. That takes me out of my comfort zone which is in my car. So on the way back she starts crying talking about how she has kids and is sad that she's sucking dick for the next bump. I did my best to console her while looking forward to that drop off point. As we cruise back up lynch I was more than happy to let her out near Anthony. She said god bless and disappeared back into the night. She identified herself as Melissa. I would definitely say she's a cute little number but the mental issues are apparent. Proceed with caution.

Description: slender build with a great ass and an equally nice smile. She's cute and you can tell she's fairly fresh. Last night she had on some very short blue jean shorts and a white top.

Truhersheyman
08-14-09, 07:28
Yeah the only one I have seen over there was fleisha last I checked she was locked up she was good though really wanted it.

Location north J off hernadez by post office

Went by H street and the first time met up with a girl by the name of Fleisha was cute. Picked up for.4 and she seemed to be really into it. Just drove by a few times after that and really didn't see anything out there. Good luck out there.