PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195

Ramjj2015
12-04-16, 11:52
Stoppped by asahi last night. First time there. Nice AMP clean and spacious rooms. Only got the standard he but as I roamed no bra or panties. Hoping next time the AMP will show its beauty 😀 Will revisit and report back guys.

Sex Xes
12-04-16, 17:20
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2-beautiful-stunning-asian-girls-best-mass-by-disney-open-today-to-10pm/14589339

Visited this place on highway 27 just north of 192. This is Li (Princess Li formally of East Orlando) Nice slim body, hard to tell about the age. Mid to late 30's I would guess. $80 door fee & gives a decent massage. Open men, bring your own protection. Li is the shorter one in the ad. The taller one looks promising. May have to return & find out. 180 Total for my dream.

JohnyBig
12-04-16, 17:37
Magic is the go too. I've been a bit braver recently, but magic is always there when no one else is imo.With all the negative reviews I had to stop in today to see what happen to my favorite place. Dreamed that I saw Sarah today very sexy girl with long hair. I have dreamed of her before and get the same service I always have. Nice massage and great teasing. Ok the flip off came the clothes and got to explore. I ended my dream with her 69 and HE. Tiped my usual 8 x10 golden tickets for the ride or dream.

Nothing changed at magic. Guess it depends on the person IDK. One of these times I'm going to ask for more in my dream and see what happens. Worst that can happen is she says no.

Sexyblk8
12-05-16, 09:25
Well, it's nice to finally see a review of Li. Thanks Sex, I've seen her years ago in east orlando. Osceola or Lake County are a little far for me if service was subpar. Glad to see she is still taking good care of us mongers. How is the bf / mgr / male massuese? Any sketchiness? Thanks.

WalSTreet
12-05-16, 09:50
Ran across this and took one for the team.

http://www.therapeuticmassagefl.com/single-post/2016/10/10/Massage-Studio-Grand-Opening-Fall-SALE

Was very hopeful based on the photos. Located in a small gym in Altamonte. Fantastic massage, especially for $30. Very attractive curvy girl. No Hint of extras. Plaque on the wall says she was trained at Massage Envy. Will repeat for massage but don't really think much more will occur.

SouthernGuy340
12-05-16, 10:59

http://www.therapeuticmassagefl.com/single-post/2016/10/10/Massage-Studio-Grand-Opening-Fall-SALE

Was very hopeful based on the photos. Located in a small gym in Altamonte. Fantastic massage, especially for $30. Very attractive curvy girl. No Hint of extras. Plaque on the wall says she was trained at Massage Envy. Will repeat for massage but don't really think much more will occur.Just curious, was session covered? Website does not specify.

LawDog17
12-05-16, 11:04
Saw one of my longtime favorites the other day and made me think, why haven't I seen more of her. I had forgotten how lovely see is. I also got a chance to meet Nikki who is from upstate. (not Nikki from Tara's place). Super lovely and available for 4-handed with Jenna. Don't PM me, I don't have any details, but trust me when I say, it sounded like a good time waiting to happen. -- Dog out.

CallMeMatthew
12-05-16, 11:22
I had the opportunity to be in the area over the weekend and stopped in at Cherry Blossom (CB). I know it is very well reviewed. So I'll try to share what I think is important.

A beautiful asian girl (late 20's?) met me at the door. Said her name was lucky. She took me to the room and I booked for an hour (. 8) I got ready and lay face down on the table for my dream. I like a good massage.

Not a good massage here. Lucky had no interest in that. She was not shy and entertained my boys however and she quickly had me flip, I deamed some numbers were passed around, and in the end she changed my hour to a hh and I was missing a total of two of my friends named Ben.

Very nice time with CBJ, cg, and mish. She was perfect body type for me. Not overly heavy on top. She says they are too small. They are nice apple size. She is thin and very attractive with a great attitude and service.

As with all things in mongerland, your dream may vary. Be safe.

LawDog17
12-05-16, 11:23
Had a chance to dream of Lily at you-massage or whatever it is called. Dreamt for an hour at $80, was offered a TS but turned it down. Got a good rub for 30 minutes then on the flip, was offered the total package for 160. Multiple positions, Mish, Cowgirl, rev cow girl, she did some move with her legs and spun around with legs against the wall, head underneath my ballsack getting t-bagged. Pretty sweet move. Lily worked up a good sweat and we had a good time. We had three minutes at the end and she rubbed my feet, which were sore, so all in all, it was a good time. -- Dog.

Sex Xes
12-05-16, 11:52
Well, it's nice to finally see a review of Li. Thanks Sex, I've seen her years ago in east orlando. Osceola or Lake County are a little far for me if service was subpar. Glad to see she is still taking good care of us mongers. How is the bf / mgr / male massuese? Any sketchiness? Thanks.They are at a hair salon / massage parlor on hwy 27. No sign of a bf although her ad usually says male masseuse is available.

Carlosa
12-05-16, 14:16

Was very hopeful based on the photos. Located in a small gym in Altamonte. Fantastic massage, especially for $30. Very attractive curvy girl. No Hint of extras. Plaque on the wall says she was trained at Massage Envy. Will repeat for massage but don't really think much more will occur.No extras the draping was weird massage was good, looked at her schedule unless she provides more service and or keep the $30 for an hour.

She will be out of business.

ILetM
12-05-16, 14:27
Saw Jackie at AMP in Ocoee. The one on Clarke rd. Jackie is young Chinese in late 20's. Wear this Librarian glasses and she has very good massage skills. She will do nice hand release HE but no roaming allowed. She love looking at penis, smiles a lot andvery curious about it which turns me on. Let me know if you mongers got better luck.What about draping?

Been there twice, met Jackie but have never had a massage from her. Will have to giver a try. They have two other attendants probably late 30's early 40's. The taller one with lighter skin is average looking and gives a good massage. The other attendant is shorter darker skin and speaks no English. She is not very good looking and her massage is average at best. So far no extras offered. I do like the fact that they keep the place warm and the lighting is really dim. My only complaint is they tend to be to much into draping for my likes, even for a massage with no he.

JayTwooD
12-05-16, 17:19
Sweet price for the massage though

No extras the draping was weird massage was good, looked at her schedule unless she provides more service and or keep the $30 for an hour.

She will be out of business..

MrBig1
12-05-16, 17:23
I had the opportunity to visit your fair city and may I say, thanks for the good times. I didn't have my own transportation and make a point never to have a BP girl come to my hotel. They tend to stick out and you can really set yourself up for a bad time if they know where you stay.

After finishing up my responsibilities I poured some liquid anesthetic and had a dream I floated down to Sand Lake and International to Asian Luxury Massage. I was met by an in shape, late 30's early 40's Asian woman with fantastic bolt-ons. After the 70 coin drop for an hour session I head back and lay out. A much younger, more cute, and shorter masseuse comes in and bails immediately. I guess she wasn't in the mood for a 6'3" 240 lb dude on that 4' and change frame. Oh well. There was some heated talking outside the room, then the older lady comes in and gives a pretty darn good 20 minute massage. After which she hikes up her dress, covers the solider and mounts up. It was an energetic good ride and I'd go back for her. I guess she was concerned about my feelings being hurt cause she never mentioned a tip. I haven't had a seamless experience like that since I left CA. Of course the girls there are younger, though. I left her a tip of 30 pieces for her performance and great investment of chest candy. I didn't get my full hour but I didn't feel rushed either especially with the unexpected CG experience.

Long story short. The place is legit and meets the need.

Be safe out there and thanks for the hospitality.What time were you in there? I went in there today around 3 and my visit was completely different. I was met by May who is an older, probably in her 60's, Asian woman. She quoted me 70 for a hhr and 90 for an hour. I asked her if anyone else was working and she said no, so I politely declined. Did you happen to catch the other two names?

Sex Warrior
12-05-16, 19:32
I had the opportunity to be in the area over the weekend and stopped in at Cherry Blossom (CB). I know it is very well reviewed. So I'll try to share what I think is important.

A beautiful asian girl (late 20's?) met me at the door. Said her name was lucky. She took me to the room and I booked for an hour (. 8) I got ready and lay face down on the table for my dream. I like a good massage.

Not a good massage here. Lucky had no interest in that. She was not shy and entertained my boys however and she quickly had me flip, I deamed some numbers were passed around, and in the end she changed my hour to a hh and I was missing a total of two of my friends named Ben.

Very nice time with CBJ, cg, and mish. She was perfect body type for me. Not overly heavy on top. She says they are too small. They are nice apple size. She is thin and very attractive with a great attitude and service.

As with all things in mongerland, your dream may vary. Be safe.Do you know if they have new girls? I'm planning my next visit not sure if I want to go back there or over to the one on Wood ward.

WalSTreet
12-05-16, 20:55
I guess I am chauvinistic pig. If you have sex pics in your ad, I have hope of a slippery handshake.

Just curious, was session covered? Website does not specify.

Himer
12-05-16, 21:24
80 house donation.

Cuty takes the $, then chubby, mid 30 comes in. Typical bait and switch. A bamboozle. 😤.

Get wet, with shower. Nothing special. Kind a mechanical. Back to the room so so massage nothing to write mom about. On the flip I had prepared myself with a tiny little drinkable enhancement that created a strong reaction👺.

She had to work for the finish since I'm an older gentleman and my nut juice it's almost drying up. Sad. Sad, but true.

Overall I wouldn't come back I've decided that whatever last nut juice I have I will use it at Cherry Blossom or Bora-Bora even though I might lose myself in 30 seconds it'll be at least a good faded out memory that way I won't get bamboozled again. P.S. Sometimes life and old age seems like a bamboozle you never know what's around the corner when you wake up🤖.

Himer
12-05-16, 21:33
Love your monger land reference. 🎎.

As with all things in mongerland, your dream may vary. Be safe.

Miketastic69
12-05-16, 22:03
I guess I am chauvinistic pig. If you have sex pics in your ad, I have hope of a slippery handshake.What the hell is with "respectful?" I had a monger tell me that if I'm respectful the provider will give me full service. How do I respectfully ask to do the chunky monkey?

MotoMadman
12-06-16, 00:30
I guess I am chauvinistic pig. If you have sex pics in your ad, I have hope of a slippery handshake.Where do you see sex pics in that ad? I didn't see anything like that.

TeenLover
12-06-16, 00:46
Couldn't find the great Gina tonight so I decided to run to Magic. I draw a girl I had seen numerous times, in the room I go and I notice something new, a motion sensor on the corner of the door frame. On the flip I notice the bars on the ceiling are gone and my therapist who always massages me with her breasts is now guarding them lIke they have gold in them.

I wonder what's going on. If anything.

Outdoorsman
12-06-16, 04:59
What time were you in there? I went in there today around 3 and my visit was completely different. I was met by May who is an older, probably in her 60's, Asian woman. She quoted me 70 for a hhr and 90 for an hour. I asked her if anyone else was working and she said no, so I politely declined. Did you happen to catch the other two names?I stopped in after this review. Have always avoided it bc why pay 90 and hour when everyplace else is 80.

Didn't get her name but sounds like it was May. Good body for her age but bolt on we're super hard. Decent massage UTC roaming and standard finish. As I said good body for her age but was not looking for more from her.

LawDog17
12-06-16, 09:24
I stopped in after this review. Have always avoided it bc why pay 90 and hour when everyplace else is 80.

Didn't get her name but sounds like it was May. Good body for her age but bolt on we're super hard. Decent massage UTC roaming and standard finish. As I said good body for her age but was not looking for more from her.Sorry my Inbox was full of sent messages. Now clear.

PerfectAss
12-06-16, 10:13
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2-beautiful-stunning-asian-girls-best-mass-by-disney-open-today-to-10pm/14589339

Visited this place on highway 27 just north of 192. This is Li (Princess Li formally of East Orlando) Nice slim body, hard to tell about the age. Mid to late 30's I would guess. $80 door fee & gives a decent massage. Open men, bring your own protection. Li is the shorter one in the ad. The taller one looks promising. May have to return & find out. 180 Total for my dream.These are the girls that work there? Is this a first? No bait and switch? Can this start a trend? Are there any other Asian establishments that actually post their pics?

CallMeMatthew
12-06-16, 12:05
Do you know if they have new girls? I'm planning my next visit not sure if I want to go back there or over to the one on Wood ward.I do not know the answer to that. Sorry.

MakeBankBro
12-06-16, 12:08
Went into Balance about an hour ago just to scout the girls. On my first entrance I asked a thin woman with a short bob cut about prices, she looked way better than the other one whom I asked about the ts on the second entry. Has anyone had a session with her? Would like to give it a go but I'm curious what she offers. Thanks, brothers.

Carlosa
12-06-16, 12:34
I guess I am chauvinistic pig. If you have sex pics in your ad, I have hope of a slippery handshake.I also did not see any sex pics at.

http://www.therapeuticmassagefl.com/

Where are they?

MakeBankBro
12-06-16, 15:26
Stopped in to scope the girls earlier this morning. Was greeted by a thin MT with a short bob cut, whom I definitely would like to have a session with. Didn't catch her name but just wondering if anyone spent time with her, just curious as to what she offers before I give it a go.

Smgcma3434
12-06-16, 15:39
These are the girls that work there? Is this a first? No bait and switch? Can this start a trend? Are there any other Asian establishments that actually post their pics?Li is not GFE at all. She used to work out of her house around the corner but has a room mate now.

She is always in a hurry to get the cover on and be done. Tough to get more than 20 minutes and she wants $2 for FS. That includes door.

Be careful. I can't believe there doing that out of that location.

Jimbo321
12-06-16, 15:46
Forgive me mongers, for I have sinned. It is been quite a few months since I posted about a dream. I used to frequent AGC haven't been there in quite a while but I did go to BOA, which is right across the parking lot acouple months ago. Standard massage standard finish nothing to write home about. Probably won't be back. Next I went to place down on 192 closer to Old Town. Corner of Polynesian and 192. So-so massage nothing other than He, they wanted $100 for a naked body slide. Didn't partake. 3 weeks ago I went to see gal named Alexa at the place that we shouldn't speak about. But the initials Were T. A. in Maitland. Great massage, beautiful girl, did not leave happy. So I then went to AMP on Harold. Yung wasn't there, Cindy was, standard ending. Was going to go back in a week or so and see if I could leave happy. Seems to have disappeared. No more advertising on BP.

Last week girlfriend was out of town. I was driving around and went down OBT. A1 spa. Did 30 minutes. The massage was real good, on the flip got some UTC boobage and happy ending. Girl was pretty, might be more to do there, your mileage may vary. Still was horny so I drove up to Clermont. Gal advertises there, ittle chunky, dark hair. But she's always been fun. Got an hour, dfk uncovered BJ, and uncovered stand up doggy, splash down on the boobage. Two that day, and cheaper than one at BB or CB.

Not bad for turning 60 soon.

Still would like to try T's Angels again. If anybody knows how to get in touch with them if they're still open, please let me know. Anyway have a good one.

Jimbo.

Dlaun
12-06-16, 16:41
I also visited this place, and the mile is actually south of 192 which puts you into the infamous polk county, not the best place to be mongering. I'm not sure if I got the same lady as you, the menu was not fully open, FS was not on the menu, at least not for me. Massage was ok, some playing on the flip, I had a FIV. Once the menu discussion began she wasn't shy about talking about prices, tried to quote me 80 coins for HJ. I said hell no. Offered her more than you paid for "everything" and she said no. Ended up agreeing on HJ for 40 coins, but on my way out she tried to get me to give her another 20. I will not repeat.

Visited this place on highway 27 just north of 192. This is Li (Princess Li formally of East Orlando) Nice slim body, hard to tell about the age. Mid to late 30's I would guess. $80 door fee & gives a decent massage. Open men, bring your own protection. Li is the shorter one in the ad. The taller one looks promising. May have to return & find out. 180 Total for my dream.

WheelRod
12-07-16, 10:22
Stopped in to scope the girls earlier this morning. Was greeted by a thin MT with a short bob cut, whom I definitely would like to have a session with. Didn't catch her name but just wondering if anyone spent time with her, just curious as to what she offers before I give it a go.I have. And I plan to go back. Give it a go. The prices are decent and she's attractive. Not just by AMP standards.

Miketastic69
12-07-16, 19:10
I also visited this place, and the mile is actually south of 192 which puts you into the infamous polk county, not the best place to be mongering. I'm not sure if I got the same lady as you, the menu was not fully open, FS was not on the menu, at least not for me. Massage was ok, some playing on the flip, I had a FIV. Once the menu discussion began she wasn't shy about talking about prices, tried to quote me 80 coins for HJ. I said hell no. Offered her more than you paid for "everything" and she said no. Ended up agreeing on HJ for 40 coins, but on my way out she tried to get me to give her another 20. I will not repeat.You must be nucking futs to enter Polk county. If I decide to place a visit I may go FS no matter the cost because of the extra danger factor of being in Joe Arpaio country (I know he's in AZ).

Miketastic69
12-07-16, 19:12
Forgive me mongers, for I have sinned. It is been quite a few months since I posted about a dream. I used to frequent AGC haven't been there in quite a while but I did go to BOA, which is right across the parking lot acouple months ago. Standard massage standard finish nothing to write home about. Probably won't be back. Next I went to place down on 192 closer to Old Town. Corner of Polynesian and 192. So-so massage nothing other than He, they wanted $100 for a naked body slide. Didn't partake. 3 weeks ago I went to see gal named Alexa at the place that we shouldn't speak about. But the initials Were T. A. in Maitland. Great massage, beautiful girl, did not leave happy. So I then went to AMP on Harold. Yung wasn't there, Cindy was, standard ending. Was going to go back in a week or so and see if I could leave happy. Seems to have disappeared. No more advertising on BP.

Last week girlfriend was out of town. I was driving around and went down OBT. A1 spa. Did 30 minutes. The massage was real good, on the flip got some UTC boobage and happy ending. Girl was pretty, might be more to do there, your mileage may vary. Still was horny so I drove up to Clermont. Gal advertises there, ittle chunky, dark hair. But she's always been fun. Got an hour, dfk uncovered BJ, and uncovered stand up doggy, splash down on the boobage. Two that day, and cheaper than one at BB or CB.

Still would like to try T's Angels again. If anybody knows how to get in touch with them if they're still open, please let me know. Anyway have a good one.

Jimbo.I erased their number but I believe they're still open. They we take 20 years off your age easily.

Dieter Braun
12-07-16, 19:48
Jimbo, who is the lady in Clermont? Is she on back page? Is there a link? A UTR?

Jimbo.

FloggingMolly
12-07-16, 23:02
Couldn't find the great Gina tonight so I decided to run to Magic. I draw a girl I had seen numerous times, in the room I go and I notice something new, a motion sensor on the corner of the door frame. On the flip I notice the bars on the ceiling are gone and my therapist who always massages me with her breasts is now guarding them lIke they have gold in them.

I wonder what's going on. If anything.Is Yumi still there?

Rudiger
12-07-16, 23:31
You must be nucking futs to enter Polk county. If I decide to place a visit I may go FS no matter the cost because of the extra danger factor of being in Joe Arpaio country (I know he's in AZ).Yeah, but Arpaio's belligerent, hard-nosed attitude got him in some very hot water (which also lost him the last election). With any luck, Grady will at some point be sharing a cell with him.

ValenciaGuy
12-07-16, 23:59
Anybody have intel on star massage in cassleberry??

TooBe101
12-08-16, 07:56
I saw Yumi last Tuesday night so I'm guessing she still should be there. Great session and she had her boobs all over me. Something could have triggered them otherwise everyone there is pretty open and welcoming to ideas. I have received full nude masagges on most occassion for 80 to 100 mario coins with wondeful HE at the end.

Is Yumi still there?

Member #6038
12-08-16, 08:20

I wonder what's going on. If anything.I've been there over the last couple of days and there was no change in the level of service. Magic is still a solid option.

WalSTreet
12-08-16, 09:31
Good enough massage, actually very good. Standard finish. I think this is the place where the water smells. Its good while there just not a go to for me.

SouthernGuy340
12-08-16, 09:59
Good enough massage, actually very good. Standard finish. I think this is the place where the water smells. Its good while there just not a go to for me.Save your money. Contrary to the advertising hype, "OMG! Amazing new young girls", "Grand Opening, etc. " Just a bunch of old ladies. I would not bother.

MarkoRusso
12-08-16, 10:40
Ocala's dead up here, any intel on finding someone with really big nipples, thanks in advance.

Member #5892
12-08-16, 10:50
It depends on the girl but I've been there many times and only had one bad massage. So far they've all been standard HE.

IAmTheOnly1
12-08-16, 15:24
I am back in Orlando but I don't think there are any good massage parlors in Orlando. I am looking for somewhere that has a table shower with pretty employees and lots of extra. I don't want to go to Miami but anywhere else closer to Orlando or Tampa would be good. Willing to drive over and hour and not concern about the cost.

Pbfla321
12-08-16, 18:12
I am back in Orlando but I don't think there are any good massage parlors in Orlando. I am looking for somewhere that has a table shower with pretty employees and lots of extra. I don't want to go to Miami but anywhere else closer to Orlando or Tampa would be good. Willing to drive over and hour and not concern about the cost.Bora bora an / ord cherry blossom is where you want to be my friend.

MrBill469
12-08-16, 21:44
I am back in Orlando but I don't think there are any good massage parlors in Orlando. I am looking for somewhere that has a table shower with pretty employees and lots of extra. I don't want to go to Miami but anywhere else closer to Orlando or Tampa would be good. Willing to drive over and hour and not concern about the cost.Bora bora an / or cherry blossom is where you want to be my friend.I heartily concur for Orlando! Those two places, which are owned / run by the same people, stand far and away above anywhere else within 80 miles. There is PLENTY of info throughout this thread on both places, often referred to by initials "BB" and "CB", so RTFF before asking things that have already been well covered.

Now. . . If you get much MORE than 80 miles from bb / cb in Orlando, you could find yourself in Tampa. Specifically, you might be along a stretch of Kennedy Blvd where you'd find MANY places that, in my humble opinion, offer far better looking Korean talent on a consistent basis, although the bb / cb girls in Orlando seem a bit more "playful / flirty" while the Tampa girls might come off as a little more "stuck-up" but they warm up considerably on the "flip. " For Tampa, read the Tampa Massage Parlor thread and you'll find the best places are reported, in order of quality (in my opinion and shared by many) as follows: Kim's Massage, Crystal Spa, Yoshiko Spa, Venus Spa (few blocks north on Cypress Street), Orange Spa. If those five don't keep you busy enough, there are more. Going rates at these (best) places in Tampa is on par with what BB / CB IN Orlando have gotten up to: typically. 8 house fee and a universally standard $. 6 tip (don't let them try to get the $$ they will ASK for if you make the mistake of letting them set the starting price point).

CflFun
12-08-16, 22:01
Saw Jackie at AMP in Ocoee. The one on Clarke rd. Jackie is young Chinese in late 20's. Wear this Librarian glasses and she has very good massage skills. She will do nice hand release HE but no roaming allowed. She love looking at penis, smiles a lot andvery curious about it which turns me on. Let me know if you mongers got better luck.Must've been really lucky. Asked for Jackie today, and seemed like there wasn't even a hint for HE at all. Not a bad massage though for $60.

Valor
12-09-16, 09:17
Sunflower dream I undergo the other day. Seem to can't stay away from this dream of this place. Nice slim mid mid to late 30's her name was mi mi. Upon visit she tried to get the tip up front from me. Man what is with these AMP trying to get tip up front now? But I declined and winked my eye and told her I got your tip baby. I asked for table shower. She should attention to the boys. I also grab her hand and place it on jr would she knows I'm a monger trying to catch a nut. LOL. Then proceed to rub. Oil back with rub. I got a little roaming in good on her goods. On the flip business talk agreement came to par I opt for the naked vag slide on jr. No penetrate just vag naked slide on jr til he bust. Nice. After you guys try this you wouldn't want a HE no more. .

Hit Door at 60 mph vag slide at. $.

YoungMan49
12-09-16, 12:17
I was working in Kissimmee Thursday morning and thought I would give this place a try. It is located just east of the Bambo Spa on the same side of the road. I had remembered another SM giving it a good review a few weeks ago. I walked in and was met by a very cute, thin, maybe mid 30's (I am terrible trying to guess their age) Asian women named Michelle. She is extremely pleasant and speaks English pretty well.

Once in the room I received an above average massage and on the flip there was some light roaming with the standard ending.

I will definitely be going back when I am down that way. I feel like there may be more on the menu once she get to know you.

It was. 8 for the house and. 4 tip.

Have fun.

YM.

SanFordBB
12-09-16, 15:55
Really like the new management. It is now my go to place in Altamonte. First visit in a while and I am impressed. Yumi is amazing. As always YMMV but after they are comfortable with you, you will be comfortable too. Can't wait for a return visit.

WheelRod
12-09-16, 16:26
So I was near Universal on Monday and know there are quite a few options around there. I stopped by the AMP on Carrier / Kirkman. Or, I *tried* to. I hing out for about 5-10 minutes. It's busy AF over there. It's next to a nail salon and there was a woman (nail salon client?) sitting on the bench (which is right next to the entrance). There's a pizza place on the other side and the delivery guys were constantly in / out. Also, the construction workers stare down anyone who enters the parking lot. I wasn't feeling it, so I moved on.

Wanted to the place near Sea World, in the plaza that's next to the Walgreen's on I-Drive / C FL since I saw an ad in BP that mentioned a special and new management (again? Due to construction, I missed my turn. I knew there is a new place down I-Drive across from the Broadwater Apts. Oriental Massage is the name. They anted $60 for the half hour, and the woman working was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. She wasn't really attractive (but not ugly) and I just wasn't feeling the vibe. My guess is that anything would be mechanical and kinda meh. I said I had an appointment in the area and that I'd be back later that night. She practically begged me to come back. I didn't.

I definitely won't be back to the 1st and 3rd places, but I'm willing to try the 2nd (by Walgreen's) because the price is right.

RatFish
12-09-16, 18:08
Must've been really lucky. Asked for Jackie today, and seemed like there wasn't even a hint for HE at all. Not a bad massage though for $60.Yeah, I've seen Jackie at least 5 times. Great massage, but never a hint of extras.

Ramjj2015
12-09-16, 21:18
Really like the new management. It is now my go to place in Altamonte. First visit in a while and I am impressed. Yumi is amazing. As always YMMV but after they are comfortable with you, you will be comfortable too. Can't wait for a return visit.I went back this week also. Very good experience. Better each time.

ShadowMover
12-09-16, 21:36
So I was near Universal on Monday and know there are quite a few options around there. I stopped by the AMP on Carrier / Kirkman. Or, I *tried* to. I hing out for about 5-10 minutes. It's busy AF over there. It's next to a nail salon and there was a woman (nail salon client?) sitting on the bench (which is right next to the entrance). There's a pizza place on the other side and the delivery guys were constantly in / out. Also, the construction workers stare down anyone who enters the parking lot. I wasn't feeling it, so I moved on.

Wanted to the place near Sea World, in the plaza that's next to the Walgreen's on I-Drive / C FL since I saw an ad in BP that mentioned a special and new management (again? Due to construction, I missed my turn. I knew there is a new place down I-Drive across from the Broadwater Apts. Oriental Massage is the name. They anted $60 for the half hour, and the woman working was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. She wasn't really attractive (but not ugly) and I just wasn't feeling the vibe. My guess is that anything would be mechanical and kinda meh. I said I had an appointment in the area and that I'd be back later that night. She practically begged me to come back. I didn't.

I definitely won't be back to the 1st and 3rd places, but I'm willing to try the 2nd (by Walgreen's) because the price is right.A-cross from w-greens next to the fire D there are some nice ladys just be nice and a little luck you will hit.

Taster6969
12-09-16, 22:39
Wanted to stop by this place due to the open menu on all of the girls working there but had to pass because LEO had 2 vehicles on side of the building. It was late and when I pulled in my headlights lit up the two cars. Made a you turn an left. I guess they are being watched due to all the traffic they get especially in the evening.

Outdoorsman
12-10-16, 08:46
Wanted to stop by this place due to the open menu on all of the girls working there but had to pass because LEO had 2 vehicles on side of the building. It was late and when I pulled in my headlights lit up the two cars. Made a you turn an left. I guess they are being watched due to all the traffic they get especially in the evening.Maybe yes maybe no but glad you pointed it out. Thanks.

Outdoorsman
12-10-16, 08:51

I definitely won't be back to the 1st and 3rd places, but I'm willing to try the 2nd (by Walgreen's) because the price is right.The Carrier Drive place is just ok. Pretty mechanical and lots of upsell. Plus not table shower it's a stand up shower part they soap you up and you wash yourself off. If I'm thinking of the correct place on Central Fl Pkwy vey basic not particularly attractive older women despite what the ad says.

Next to the FD is decent. They actually have that shower with all the jets in the pic but they try and charge an extra 10 to use it.

Zooman
12-10-16, 08:55
Decided to try Elegant Massage & Spa. Had not to this location since they changed names. Last time, it was below average massage with middle aged woman that over charge. Not much has changed in the last 5 or 6 months since last visit.

Had a middle aged woman with small b cups. Went back for a decent table shower. Some attention to the boys. I will give credit when credit is due, got an above average back and leg massage. Felt good. Also played with jr and his boys. On the flip, with much talking, she started to rub the center leg. I wanted to see her naked and she $. 40. Are you nuts, just to be naked.

Finished with a rub, with top off for. 80 plus door fee of. 8. Overall, I overpaid for just a rub, but massage was at least good. Lady was friendly, however with no more on the menu and that price for just topless, with not go back unless I see better reviews.

(This was my fourth option as I tried to hook up with a few nice woman on the other page on this site, but got one of of town abd two busy. Junior needed some attention and went for this option. What ever happened to MichelleMass?).

Guckt0
12-10-16, 09:25
Hello mongrels,

My first post, This is my second AMP I've visited, but I'm no newbie when it comes to visiting there. Been a regular for almost a year now. All the girls know me, and get excited when they see me. One of them even gave me her panties. They don't even bother to do a LEO check. This place is definitely a safe environment. With a discreet parking location. Only 5 parking spots tho. So if you notice that theres more than 3 cars there more than likely they will ask you to come back when its not busy. Busy hours are usually 12-1 pm. Every girl that greets you at the door is GFE, and I mean every. Problem is, not everyone is good looking, they usually have like 1/2 girls that are rough around the edges, but that's just me. So you have to be lucky if your a first timer. Or just ask for another girl. They may get offended but, at the end of the day its your money. They have like 6 girls if I'm not mistaken but only one greets you. Some are clock watchers, others are chill. Some will give BBBJ, others require ccbj, only because management frowns down upon BBBJ, if the girl likes you shell do BBBJ. If your looking for a massage don't go here, they cut right to the chase and want to dream with you. Rooms are always small, except for the kings room, but who the fuck cares, were not out here looking to design a house. But damn, these girls will do it all besides greek. Any position. If you want 2 girls, 3 girls, rent out the whole the place for an orgy, there accomadating. These girls come and go tho, they travel back and forth from california to here. So if you like a girl she might disappear for 6 months then return. Thats why its so hard to get a hold of there names, that and they keep changing there names everytime you ask them. Except for 2. Bottom line. They are very expensive, HH 200, H 280,2 girls 440 etc. They consider multipops as an additional HH. These girls are very easy to make cum tho b / c there horny all the time, never left without every girl cumming at least 3 times. Lately tho, the new girls won't let you bang them as hard as the old ones, and they complain that their pussy hurts. I like to beat it up hard, and I'm only remotely into sensual grinding. So at the end of the day its Russian roulette until you get comfortable going there 3 times and become familiar with who your dealing with. Its a good find overall, would always repeat.

Pbwardy02
12-10-16, 11:59
Hello mongrels,

My first post, This is my second AMP I've visited, but I'm no newbie when it comes to visiting there. Been a regular for almost a year now. All the girls know me, and get excited when they see me. One of them even gave me her panties. They don't even bother to do a LEO check. This place is definitely a safe environment. With a discreet parking location. Only 5 parking spots tho. So if you notice that theres more than 3 cars there more than likely they will ask you to come back when its not busy. Busy hours are usually 12-1 pm. Every girl that greets you at the door is GFE, and I mean every. Problem is, not everyone is good looking, they usually have like 1/2 girls that are rough around the edges, but that's just me. So you have to be lucky if your a first timer. Or just ask for another girl. They may get offended but, at the end of the day its your money. They have like 6 girls if I'm not mistaken but only one greets you. Some are clock watchers, others are chill. Some will give BBBJ, others require ccbj, only because management frowns down upon BBBJ, if the girl likes you shell do BBBJ. If your looking for a massage don't go here, they cut right to the chase and want to dream with you. Rooms are always small, except for the kings room, but who the fuck cares, were not out here looking to design a house. But damn, these girls will do it all besides greek. Any position. If you want 2 girls, 3 girls, rent out the whole the place for an orgy, there accomadating. These girls come and go tho, they travel back and forth from california to here. So if you like a girl she might disappear for 6 months then return. Thats why its so hard to get a hold of there names, that and they keep changing there names everytime you ask them. Except for 2. Bottom line. They are very expensive, HH 200, H 280,2 girls 440 etc. They consider multipops as an additional HH. These girls are very easy to make cum tho b / c there horny all the time, never left without every girl cumming at least 3 times. Lately tho, the new girls won't let you bang them as hard as the old ones, and they complain that their pussy hurts. I like to beat it up hard, and I'm only remotely into sensual grinding. So at the end of the day its Russian roulette until you get comfortable going there 3 times and become familiar with who your dealing with. Its a good find overall, would always repeat.Post like this are why we can't have nice things in our city.

Guckt0
12-10-16, 13:39
Post like this are why we can't have nice things in our city.Is it too revealing?

Sex Warrior
12-10-16, 16:19
Ahh finally pay day came around, and I decided to partake in another visit down to the Bumby spa C and B. I was debating on whether to come here or to the one on Wood ward. Since I saw quite few good looking girls the last time that was last month. I decided to come back to give them another shot. Looks like none of the girls from last month were there today. But I arrived right around lunch time today and saw about 3 cars in the parking so I gave them a call and was told to come right in. I parked came in and man a very hot number took me right in and I mean she was very good looking I nearly busted a nut in my pants while I was standing in their entry room. Fun time time from the moment I walked in until finish. I also got to meet some of the other girls and they looked just as good as my girl. An hour of hot heavy fun, and a lot of hard work and play we finally finished up happily with her being a helluva lot more experienced and so freaking beautiful I busted a nice a happy load today. Yes yes all that shit is true about this place GFE and real bjs not that simulated shit. 240 house and for my lady. FUN.

Vote For Pedro
12-10-16, 19:10
It has been a while since I have been able to have Asian cuisine, so needless to say that I was really craving some. After all of the reviews in the past I decided to indulge for my early Christmas gift, once inside I chose an hour, might as well. . 8 then was asked first time here and like a dumb ass I said yes, well then the next question was signed and of course I said yes then she says $$ and by then I had left my common sense outside and my wallet opened up and played so off to the shower which was OK then back to the room and no massage just straight to the deed kept rushing a bit no fiv no daty BBBJ was offered but at an additional $ which I passed on. She was getting irritated so she finished me off by hand which is not why I went there to begin with, I did not get her name but a banging body maybe late 20's early 30's with nice natural b's, needless to say that I will never be back V. F. Pedro.

Miketastic69
12-10-16, 20:18
Hello mongrels,

My first post, This is my second AMP I've visited, but I'm no newbie when it comes to visiting there. Been a regular for almost a year now. All the girls know me, and get excited when they see me. One of them even gave me her panties. They don't even bother to do a LEO check. This place is definitely a safe environment. With a discreet parking location. Only 5 parking spots tho. So if you notice that theres more than 3 cars there more than likely they will ask you to come back when its not busy. Busy hours are usually 12-1 pm. Every girl that greets you at the door is GFE, and I mean every. Problem is, not everyone is good looking, they usually have like 1/2 girls that are rough around the edges, but that's just me. So you have to be lucky if your a first timer. Or just ask for another girl. They may get offended but, at the end of the day its your money. They have like 6 girls if I'm not mistaken but only one greets you. Some are clock watchers, others are chill. Some will give BBBJ, others require ccbj, only because management frowns down upon BBBJ, if the girl likes you shell do BBBJ. If your looking for a massage don't go here, they cut right to the chase and want to dream with you. Rooms are always small, except for the kings room, but who the fuck cares, were not out here looking to design a house. But damn, these girls will do it all besides greek. Any position. If you want 2 girls, 3 girls, rent out the whole the place for an orgy, there accomadating. These girls come and go tho, they travel back and forth from california to here. So if you like a girl she might disappear for 6 months then return. Thats why its so hard to get a hold of there names, that and they keep changing there names everytime you ask them. Except for 2. Bottom line. They are very expensive, HH 200, H 280,2 girls 440 etc. They consider multipops as an additional HH. These girls are very easy to make cum tho b / c there horny all the time, never left without every girl cumming at least 3 times. Lately tho, the new girls won't let you bang them as hard as the old ones, and they complain that their pussy hurts. I like to beat it up hard, and I'm only remotely into sensual grinding. So at the end of the day its Russian roulette until you get comfortable going there 3 times and become familiar with who your dealing with. Its a good find overall, would always repeat.Is a mongrel? Is that another acronym for hobbyist in some other areas?

Quacktastic
12-10-16, 21:02
I was traveling for work and decided to drop into an AMP, there was a stunning young Thai girl but she just greeted me and after I laid down a 40 ish mamasan came in. I was super bummed because I assumed it was a bait and switch routine. Mamasan took off my boxers while I was laying down (wasn't sure what kind of place it was) and started giving me an excellent massage. She closed in on my equipment while rubbing my thighs and then offered me the menu. I said I was somewhat interested in a standard ending and she haggled a bit then asked if I wanted a 4 hand for an additional $35. I agreed and she left and returns with the greeter. She was an absolute 10 among 10's. Otherworldly! Mamasan tells me it's her first massage, she just arrived so please be nice. They start the whole massage over, taking turns, then on the flip the young girl is just mesmerized by my equipment! She listens to mamasan's instructions and starts working it but with limited skills. I asked if the young girl had more menu but mamasan said she had never done any of this before. The young girl starts talking to mamasan and suddenly I'm offered full menu for $100! Mamasan gives me 5 or so minutes of BBBJ, then applies a hat and rides me for a bit while I played with young girl. Mamasan dismounts and removed the condom and she coaches the young girl on BBBJ which was pretty bad to be honest. I'm thick but not huge but she couldn't fit it in easily. So she climbs up on top of me and is body sliding all over me while Mamasan instructs. Suddenly I feel something warm, tight and wet slide down my shaft and realize that I'm balls deep bareback in the young girl! I NEVER do that, but I was so caught up with the girl that I didn't pull out and after about 10 minutes of various positions in that tight little thing I let loose inside her. When I pulled out Mamasan realized I just dropped a load in her new cash machine. A heated lecture in Thai followed. Afterwards they came back in, massaged me for about 20 minutes then a full body scrub and wash! This was probably close to 2 hours in the room. Mamasan informed me that the young girl had never done anything at all before that day. She had only had sex with her boyfriend back in Thailand a few times and had never seen another penis. Especially a circumcised one. She apologized for the bareback and said it would never happen again. LOL! I guess I should get tested for the next few months to be sure.

Unique experience and all for about $240!

Quacktastic
12-10-16, 21:03
I was traveling for work and decided to drop into an AMP, there was a stunning young Thai girl but she just greeted me and after I laid down a 40 ish mamasan came in. I was super bummed because I assumed it was a bait and switch routine. Mamasan took off my boxers while I was laying down (wasn't sure what kind of place it was) and started giving me an excellent massage. She closed in on my equipment while rubbing my thighs and then offered me the menu. I said I was somewhat interested in a standard ending and she haggled a bit then asked if I wanted a 4 hand for an additional $35. I agreed and she left and returns with the greeter. She was an absolute 10 among 10's. Otherworldly! Mamasan tells me it's her first massage, she just arrived so please be nice. They start the whole massage over, taking turns, then on the flip the young girl is just mesmerized by my equipment! She listens to mamasan's instructions and starts working it but with limited skills. I asked if the young girl had more menu but mamasan said she had never done any of this before. The young girl starts talking to mamasan and suddenly I'm offered full menu for $100! Mamasan gives me 5 or so minutes of BBBJ, then applies a hat and rides me for a bit while I played with young girl. Mamasan dismounts and removed the condom and she coaches the young girl on BBBJ which was pretty bad to be honest. I'm thick but not huge but she couldn't fit it in easily. So she climbs up on top of me and is body sliding all over me while Mamasan instructs. Suddenly I feel something warm, tight and wet slide down my shaft and realize that I'm balls deep bareback in the young girl! I NEVER do that, but I was so caught up with the girl that I didn't pull out and after about 10 minutes of various positions in that tight little thing I let loose inside her. When I pulled out Mamasan realized I just dropped a load in her new cash machine. A heated lecture in Thai followed. Afterwards they came back in, massaged me for about 20 minutes then a full body scrub and wash! This was probably close to 2 hours in the room. Mamasan informed me that the young girl had never done anything at all before that day. She had only had sex with her boyfriend back in Thailand a few times and had never seen another penis. Especially a circumcised one. She apologized for the bareback and said it would never happen again. LOL! I guess I should get tested for the next few months to be sure.

Unique experience and all for about $240!

Outdoorsman
12-10-16, 21:32
Post like this are why we can't have nice things in our city.Funny but he didn't reveal anything that has not already been out there.

Taster6969
12-11-16, 01:49

Unique experience and all for about $240!Where might this dream take place? This location sounds very interesting to probably every monger seeking a good dream and in your case an awesome dream. Thanks in advance.

Horsetrader
12-11-16, 02:15
Funny but he didn't reveal anything that has not already been out there.How much to reveal is always a touchy subject. Say too little and nobody learns anything. Say too much and we worry that the place will be shut down. IMHO, the police and neighbors know what happens in all of the storefront places. It doesn't take them long to learn where the apartment AMPs are located, even though they move frequently. The police won't take any action unless the neighbors complain or unwilling trafficking victims are suspected. Our reports in this forum are meaningless in a court of law, simply because people like me write total BS without ever having visited an AMP.

I don't always follow this rule, but it would make sense to name places you visit and give details only on the massage itself. If you had expected extras, just say if you had a boring, good, or great time. Leave it at that, the reader will figure it out. Any reader. Mongers, police, neighbors.

MrBill469
12-11-16, 02:53
... the reader will figure it out. Any reader. Mongers, police, neighbors.BINGO! The idea that if we all write in "code" or only hint at services or secretly pretend we're all "dreaming" is so much of a crock as to be wildly comical. What! Do we all suppose LE is too pure of thought to be able to figure out what everyone else can figure out?!

Ramjj2015
12-11-16, 07:31
BINGO! The idea that if we all write in "code" or only hint at services or secretly pretend we're all "dreaming" is so much of a crock as to be wildly comical. What! Do we all suppose LE is too pure of thought to be able to figure out what everyone else can figure out?!LOL right. Doubtful guys.

Jazak
12-11-16, 10:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

IAmTheOnly1
12-11-16, 13:21
I haven't been to a parlor in years, I love to get some advice in private messages on things to consider, how to act, what to expect, and how much to tip.

Horsetrader
12-11-16, 14:24
I haven't been to a parlor in years, I love to get some advice in private messages on things to consider, how to act, what to expect, and how much to tip.All that information is already posted, but it is widely scattered. I'm happy to post a little summary.

I've been going to parlors for about 20 years. The protocol hasn't really changed, so whatever worked for you years ago should still be fine. The prices have gone up, but not too much. Door fees are typically $70-80 for an hour. If you get special services, that depends on the girl, you, and what you want. Minimal service from a low cost place will not go below $40. I don't remember anyone ever tipping more than $200 for super services from a total hottie.

Some of the old nice services seem to have disappeared, like trimming the hairs from inside your nose. But many of the girls will still help you dress, tie your shoes, and give you a bottle of water.

Jimbo321
12-11-16, 15:06
Went to a massage place in Buena Ventura a few days ago. TOTAL bait and switch.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-specials-kissimmee/18033130 is what is advertised.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kissimmee-massage-specials-all-day/17136643 is what you get.

And the pic is at least 10 yrs old. Draped the whole time. Mr happy didn't leave happy. He didn't leave a tip, either. Funny how that works. Decent massage, but not what I was looking for.

Magicman20
12-11-16, 16:33

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-specials-kissimmee/18033130 is what is advertised.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kissimmee-massage-specials-all-day/17136643 is what you get.

And the pic is at least 10 yrs old. Draped the whole time. Mr happy didn't leave happy. He didn't leave a tip, either. Funny how that works. Decent massage, but not what I was looking for.Thats michelle she has been around for years and I have never had a problem leaving happy sorry my friend.

Pinoboy
12-11-16, 16:42

And the pic is at least 10 yrs old. Draped the whole time. Mr happy didn't leave happy. He didn't leave a tip, either. Funny how that works. Decent massage, but not what I was looking for.It's been quite a while since I last saw her and she certainly gained quite a bit of weight from our first meeting several years ago. If I were to guess I would say in total I have visited her about 5-6 times. Never draping required and half of the time I dreamed she ended up on the table with her pants off and me DATY. She would get VERY wet and creamy down there! Once even convinced her to do BBBJ, which really wasn't a BJ at all because she was very hesitant and timid about it and basically only briefly lightly got the tip in her mouth. Her HE technique was perhaps the best I ever had with a twisting / stroking motion while she held the base with the other hand. I would stop her before completion so she could get up and lie on the table while I grinded on her B2 B eventually ending with me finishing all over her ass and back. So perhaps she has gone legit since then or it's a YMMV thing.

Pinoboy
12-11-16, 16:47
Forgot to add in my previous post that contrary to what Jimbo321 wrote, it is not a bait and switch as the photos are really her albeit now with more poundage present in real life.

Admin2
12-11-16, 19:43
How much to reveal is always a touchy subject. Say too little and nobody learns anything. Say too much and we worry that the place will be shut down. IMHO, the police and neighbors know what happens in all of the storefront places. It doesn't take them long to learn where the apartment AMPs are located, even though they move frequently. The police won't take any action unless the neighbors complain or unwilling trafficking victims are suspected. Our reports in this forum are meaningless in a court of law, simply because people like me write total BS without ever having visited an AMP.

I don't always follow this rule, but it would make sense to name places you visit and give details only on the massage itself. If you had expected extras, just say if you had a boring, good, or great time. Leave it at that, the reader will figure it out. Any reader. Mongers, police, neighbors.Every member is allowed to post to whatever level of detail they are comfortable with, that's always been the rule.

To the member siting FACTS about this forum getting people busted, the reason I always shut guys like that down is because it is 100% bull fucking shit. Guys have been saying that since the second day the forum opened and to this day after almost TWO MILLION posts not a fucking one of them has ever been used in court and one never will because THEY ARE NOT EVIDENCE. They are hearsay which is IMPOSSIBLE to authenticate. End of fucking story. You could post a series of pictures with you holding a sign saying, "I'm giving this chick money to suck my dick" while holding money. Then a photo of both your hands on the money. Then a photo of her sucking your dick. Then a photo of her holding the money and a sign that said "he just paid me to suck his dick" and that STILL wouldn't be evidence.

Cops bust MP's when they are told to bust MP's. They know which MP"s have nothing but male customers, they send in a UC who gets a handie then they bust it. All you Tony Montana wannabes that want to spice up the hobby with this "loose lips sink ships" shit are just fucking wrong.

When you post that bullshit about cops reading this forum and that posting here puts chicks in danger I put you on moderation and you never get off. Do it twice and I ban your user name.

A2

Barolo
12-11-16, 20:17
Every member is allowed to post to whatever level of detail they are comfortable with, that's always been the rule.

To the member siting FACTS about this forum getting people busted, the reason I always shut guys like that down is because it is 100% bull fucking shit. Guys have been saying that since the second day the forum opened and to this day after almost TWO MILLION posts not a fucking one of them has ever been used in court and one never will because THEY ARE NOT EVIDENCE. They are hearsay which is IMPOSSIBLE to authenticate. End of fucking story. You could post a series of pictures with you holding a sign saying, "I'm giving this chick money to suck my dick" while holding money. Then a photo of both your hands on the money. Then a photo of her sucking your dick. Then a photo of her holding the money and a sign that said "he just paid me to suck his dick" and that STILL wouldn't be evidence.

Cops bust MP's when they are told to bust MP's. They know which MP"s have nothing but male customers, they send in a UC who gets a handie then they bust it. All you Tony Montana wannabes that want to spice up the hobby with this "loose lips sink ships" shit are just fucking wrong.

When you post that bullshit about cops reading this forum and that posting here puts chicks in danger I put you on moderation and you never get off. Do it twice and I ban your user name.

A2You tell them A2-LOL.

Laharvardkid
12-11-16, 20:51

Unique experience and all for about $240!Any info on where and the name of the AMP!

Outdoorsman
12-11-16, 21:31
You tell them A2-LOL.It does crack me up when A2 yells at someone. The "dad is going to stop the car " still makes me laugh.

RayDee
12-11-16, 22:16
Had probably the best massage I have ever had. By Gina. Can only say excellent all the way.

The only place I will be going. Had a different girl last time two weeks ago who also is almost.

As good who even used some accupressure techniques. Standard end. My choice. . 8 and. 8 and.

Will repeat often.

MadisonGuy69
12-12-16, 09:21
Every member is allowed to post to whatever level of detail they are comfortable with, that's always been the rule.

A2Technically it could be used. But prostitution is almost like jail walking to cops. If the chick is under aged though better believe they will use anything to prosecute. I doubt this site is monitored, but it only takes one idiot to ruin it for everyone else.

No, technically it cannot be used. That's why it's called hearsay.

I say again, two million posts, not a single one ever introduced into evidence. If cops could use posts on this forum they wouldn't wait for yours they would just post them themselves and then use them.

A2

Batman6969
12-12-16, 09:57
Ahh finally pay day came around, and I decided to partake in another visit down to the Bumby spa C and B. I was debating on whether to come here or to the one on Wood ward. Since I saw quite few good looking girls the last time that was last month. I decided to come back to give them another shot. Looks like none of the girls from last month were there today. But I arrived right around lunch time today and saw about 3 cars in the parking so I gave them a call and was told to come right in. I parked came in and man a very hot number took me right in and I mean she was very good looking I nearly busted a nut in my pants while I was standing in their entry room. Fun time time from the moment I walked in until finish. I also got to meet some of the other girls and they looked just as good as my girl. An hour of hot heavy fun, and a lot of hard work and play we finally finished up happily with her being a helluva lot more experienced and so freaking beautiful I busted a nice a happy load today. Yes yes all that shit is true about this place GFE and real bjs not that simulated shit. 240 house and for my lady. FUN.Did you happen to catch her name?

Miketastic69
12-12-16, 11:58
You tell them A2-LOL.This forum is to share information and not to suppress it. I don't want to walk into a ROB or other bad situation because someone sat on their hands.

WheelRod
12-12-16, 20:20
Visited Michelle today for a half-hour. I think at this point I should stop taking the risk of wasting my time / money / gas and focus on Balance. Michelle's body is amazing, she has a pretty face, and has a good personality (as I've mentioned before). Today I got there right as she was finishing up with a fellow monger. The massage wasn't as good (or as long). It was still good, but maybe she was tired? Maybe because I also asked her not to use oil bc I needed to go straight home and didn't want to smell / shine? I did some more UTCR, which we both enjoyed, while she would stroke me gently and rub the boys. I don't know what it is, but just mutual touching had me on the edge of explosion. With escorts, other AMPs, or SoFL strippers, that has NEVER happened. I even primed the well earlier in the day! After I focused on her for a bit we decided on full service. CBJ, CG, Mish. Sadly, I couldn't please her as well as she pleased me (like I said, there's just something about her) and she seemed a bit surprised by my early ending, but she didn't seem bothered. She cleaned me up, we chatted for a bit since I still had a few minutes, and off I went. $60 to the house, $100 for the great service. She did say that she usually charges $150 for FS and $100 for CBJ (steep! Either that's just a negotiation tactic or she's willing to be flexible if she thinks you'll be a regular.

I'll let you guys know how next time goes.

Mj832
12-13-16, 08:02
Had probably the best massage I have ever had. By Gina. Can only say excellent all the way.

The only place I will be going. Had a different girl last time two weeks ago who also is almost.

As good who even used some accupressure techniques. Standard end. My choice. . 8 and. 8 and.

Will repeat often.Maybe I'm spoiled but did not have the greatest massage here. A bunch of questions. Who you see before? When you here last? What girls name? How much you tip me? Etc. Killed the mood. I actually said can you stop talking now. She was older mid40's with decent body. Other girl I saw there looked a little overweight. Anyways, YMMV but not planning to repeat.

PeaceLover1305
12-13-16, 12:29
Set up they text. Lady in her late 40's may be. Very welcoming and friendly. But difficult to understand. Awesome massage. One of the best I have recd with a regular ending. Will certainly repeat.

Member #5892
12-13-16, 13:44
It was my first time at this massage AMP. I saw two girls but ended up with the more average looking one. The massage was very dry with little to no oil. A couple times it hurt due to the repeated rubbing in one area. Mediocre at best for the massage. I fell asleep and dreamed that the eventual HJ was just okay. I will go back but only to try the other masseuse total damage 80 for massage 40 tip.

Member #6031
12-13-16, 13:54
Any links, contact info, or pics.

Set up they text. Lady in her late 40's may be. Very welcoming and friendly. But difficult to understand. Awesome massage. One of the best I have recd with a regular ending. Will certainly repeat.

Yo Warn
12-13-16, 15:34
I know the norm for BB is to experience all that it has to offer, however I am looking to keep things simple lately since a HE has zero chance of surprises down the road (no reason for the fear, just personal attitude). I have been trying to find some alternative locations, but going from the young and attractive providers back to the much older and not in shape ones has be itching to run straight the hell back to BB / CB. My question for my fellow hobbyist is, has anyone gone for a simple HE at BB? Could you PM me the difference in tip from standard visits of $$. I know the house fees and normal extra fee for the full experience, just have no idea what the standard is for lesser services and I really don't want to overpay. I just get the impression it is going to be more than 40 compared to your standard AMP.

RatFish
12-13-16, 17:16
Has anyone heard what happened to Michelle Mass. Please pm me if you know. Thanks!

PeaceLover1305
12-13-16, 17:59
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touch-of-the-orient-massage-by-beautiful-asian-therapist/11565602

Any links, contact info, or pics.

SanFordBB
12-13-16, 18:52
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touch-of-the-orient-massage-by-beautiful-asian-therapist/11565602Must have spooked her cause I got nothing and no hint of anything.

Taster6969
12-13-16, 22:09
Stopped in this place and wanted to give it a try. They are pricey 90 hr or 70 hh. Got them to lower to $60 hh. Went to room and got comfortable. Chinese girl was taller than most and was wearing blue jeans and tee shirt. Not to attractive looking but gave her a try. Massage was so so and stayed on my back and but area most of the time. Tried to do some roaming but only can touch OTC and could tell she didn't like it. On the flip she offered the basic HE and right away rushed through it as fast as possible. Not to much of an experience for me. After washed me up and gave me a bottle of water and left. Gave standard tip and will not repeat at this location. My advise pass this place bye and many other places to choose from with younger and more energetic Asians. Two thumbs down on this dream.

Sex Warrior
12-13-16, 22:26
I know the norm for BB is to experience all that it has to offer, however I am looking to keep things simple lately since a HE has zero chance of surprises down the road (no reason for the fear, just personal attitude). I have been trying to find some alternative locations, but going from the young and attractive providers back to the much older and not in shape ones has be itching to run straight the hell back to BB / CB. My question for my fellow hobbyist is, has anyone gone for a simple HE at BB? Could you PM me the difference in tip from standard visits of $$. I know the house fees and normal extra fee for the full experience, just have no idea what the standard is for lesser services and I really don't want to overpay. I just get the impression it is going to be more than 40 compared to your standard AMP.I went to this place once and I went in wanting either a very good massage with he or a non-CBJ. Unexpectedly my lady was very hot wild the moment I walked in the door and the shower was so hot and heavy. "I" ended up wanting more. Awesome rimjob BBBJ prostate everything you can imagine but greek hell my dick barely gets hard for FS but she damn for sure brought my dead pecker back to life with a lot of foreplay. This was last month and I'm not sure if she's still there.

Sex Warrior
12-13-16, 22:33
Go to Rubmaps and you will find every parlor listed in town.

Batman6969
12-14-16, 09:30

Unique experience and all for about $240!Care to share what AMP this is?

Member #5892
12-14-16, 09:31
They almost always give a great massage and a standard HE finish. Plain looking girls definitely not the hottest ones in town.

Film5947
12-14-16, 12:20
Visited Michelle today for a half-hour. I think at this point I should stop taking the risk of wasting my time / money / gas and focus on Balance. Michelle's body is amazing, she has a pretty face, and has a good personality (as I've mentioned before). Today I got there right as she was finishing up with a fellow monger. The massage wasn't as good (or as long). It was still good, but maybe she was tired? Maybe because I also asked her not to use oil bc I needed to go straight home and didn't want to smell / shine? I did some more UTCR, which we both enjoyed, while she would stroke me gently and rub the boys. I don't know what it is, but just mutual touching had me on the edge of explosion. With escorts, other AMPs, or SoFL strippers, that has NEVER happened. I even primed the well earlier in the day! After I focused on her for a bit we decided on full service. CBJ, CG, Mish. Sadly, I couldn't please her as well as she pleased me (like I said, there's just something about her) and she seemed a bit surprised by my early ending, but she didn't seem bothered. She cleaned me up, we chatted for a bit since I still had a few minutes, and off I went. $60 to the house, $100 for the great service. She did say that she usually charges $150 for FS and $100 for CBJ (steep! Either that's just a negotiation tactic or she's willing to be flexible if she thinks you'll be a regular.

I'll let you guys know how next time goes.Which Michelle are you talking about?

Any links to ads?

Orlo69
12-14-16, 13:49
I went to magic last week on a last minute idea that popped into my head. Got there about thirty minutes till closing. Yumi took me back for a thirty minute massage. Truthfully the massage part was about ten minutes. Then I fell asleep and dreamed that yumi asked me if I take care of her and I said sure will! Her clothes came off and she climbed on top of me doing a full nude body to body with alot of teasing boobs in face and light kissing. We then went 69 and I went DATY. I do not know till this day if she was BBBJ me or stroking me she was that good. This was the second time a saw Yumi hopefully next time the menu will open to FS. All total $. 40 Mario coins.

Mj832
12-14-16, 15:28
Must have spooked her cause I got nothing and no hint of anything.Tina is a pretty weird lady. Can't stand to listen to her talk at all. They bait and switch a lot. They say new girl and really its Tina again. She is probably 50, claims to be a doctor, is very intrusive with her questioning, and not really good at the ending. All in all a pretty sub par dream. Won't be going back to them.

MrCraftyHands
12-14-16, 18:05
They are def. Chinese and older here. I have read these forums for a while and am a regular reviewer on TER, but pretty new to the AMP scene. I have tried both in Clermont and this one in Winter Garden today. This place is in a little strip mall next to Publix right off of 50. I ended up walking in at the exact same time just a few seconds behind someone else. The lady at the front was older, but attractive. She got the client right in front of me settled in a room and came back for me. She took me to a room that had a massage table and a shower and asked me to wait. She left and a few minutes later an older and not very attractive lady came in and took me to a different room with just a massage table, no shower. I was in a rush and knew this place just has average reports so I opted for the hh for. 50. Terrible massage more like just light touching and teasing. On the flip I fell asleep and started dreaming that she immediately wanted to know how much I would give her. I asked her. Give you for what and laughed. She made the standard he gesture. I told her. 40 and she laughed and said its. 80. I told her no way as I was laughing trying to keep it light without making it awkward or contentious. She told me she gets. 40 extra for just massage "no extra". I laughed again and said not from me. She then offered to take off all of her clothes and again made the standard HE gesture and said. 80. I told her I was in a hurry and would give. 40 but I understood of that was not good enough to please just finish the massage. She was not upset or put off and started the HE and actually did a really good job. After hot towel clean up she did a scalp massage and some foot work and we actually ran over the hh by almost 15 minutes. I tipped her. 40 as promised and she seemed very happy and told me to come back and see her. She was nice enough but not attractive at all which is why paying for for all of her clothes off was not tempting at all. I may take a shot and try to see that other older girl. From the way this lady wanted to haggle, I am thinking maybe there is a menu. I would repeat in a pinch since the HE, scalp, and foot massage ended up being pretty good. At this point I woke up not realizing I had been sleeping and had to rush back to my office.

There seems to be a lack of quality AMPs in West Orlando.

Does anyone have any intel on this one in Winter Garden? If so PM me or respond for all. What is the quality of the massages? Are they HE. Do they bring any enthusiasm to their sessions? Is staff Chinese or Korean? Thanks for any input!!

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girls-what-you-have-been-looking-best-serve-1218-winter-garden-vineland/12919767

MasajoViro
12-14-16, 18:55
Cops bust MP's when they are told to bust MP's. They know which MP"s have nothing but male customers, they send in a UC who gets a handie then they bust it...

A2An ATF of mine told me once one of her regulars told her the AMPs are what is usually targeted, not the UTR LMTs. She asked him how he knew (remember: he was one of her regulars!) and he told her who he worked for. Figuring he was pulling her leg, she pressed him and he showed her his badge. She told me they had a laugh over that -- and he continued to book sessions with her.

Yo Warn
12-14-16, 21:17
An ATF of mine told me once one of her regulars told her the AMPs are what is usually targeted, not the UTR LMTs. She asked him how he knew (remember: he was one of her regulars!) and he told her who he worked for. Figuring he was pulling her leg, she pressed him and he showed her his badge. She told me they had a laugh over that -- and he continued to book sessions with her.That is simply not true. While AMPs tend to have more PR associated with them because of the number of arrests, it all comes down to complaints. If a community complains about a resident provided what appears to be prostitution, they will investigate when the complaints become loud enough. The same goes for AMPs, when local businesses start to complain, they tend to get added to the investigation list.

FlyHigher767
12-15-16, 01:14
I went there 4 times in the past 3 years.

1 was great.

1 was good.

1 was ok.

1 was good massage no HE.

The latest one was on older large Asian woman.

Reasonably good massage and ok HE.

No ask for how much.

I left 40.

She yelled at me demanding more.

No way I return.

Flysafe.

They are def. Chinese and older here. I have read these forums for a while and am a regular reviewer on TER, but pretty new to the AMP scene. I have tried both in Clermont and this one in Winter Garden today. This place is in a little strip mall next to Publix right off of 50. I ended up walking in at the exact same time just a few seconds behind someone else. The lady at the front was older, but attractive. She got the client right in front of me settled in a room and came back for me. She took me to a room that had a massage table and a shower and asked me to wait. She left and a few minutes later an older and not very attractive lady came in and took me to a different room with just a massage table, no shower. I was in a rush and knew this place just has average reports so I opted for the hh for. 50. Terrible massage more like just light touching and teasing. On the flip I fell asleep and started dreaming that she immediately wanted to know how much I would give her. I asked her. Give you for what and laughed. She made the standard he gesture. I told her. 40 and she laughed and said its. 80. I told her no way as I was laughing trying to keep it light without making it awkward or contentious. She told me she gets. 40 extra for just massage "no extra". I laughed again and said not from me. She then offered to take off all of her clothes and again made the standard HE gesture and said. 80. I told her I was in a hurry and would give. 40 but I understood of that was not good enough to please just finish the massage. She was not upset or put off and started the HE and actually did a really good job. After hot towel clean up she did a scalp massage and some foot work and we actually ran over the hh by almost 15 minutes. I tipped her. 40 as promised and she seemed very happy and told me to come back and see her. She was nice enough but not attractive at all which is why paying for for all of her clothes off was not tempting at all. I may take a shot and try to see that other older girl. From the way this lady wanted to haggle, I am thinking maybe there is a menu. I would repeat in a pinch since the HE, scalp, and foot massage ended up being pretty good. At this point I woke up not realizing I had been sleeping and had to rush back to my office.

TheOneTwo3
12-15-16, 08:19
Hi team,

Is luxsa still awesome? I haven't been in a while and I haven't heard anything on here in a while. Pm if youd like. Who should I pick when I go?

Cheers.

-The1.

Gentleman 100
12-15-16, 08:30
Hi team,

Is luxsa still awesome? I haven't been in a while and I haven't heard anything on here in a while. Pm if youd like. Who should I pick when I go?

Cheers.

-The1.Yes: still awesome. My personal favorites are Skylar, Selena, and Daisy. There are others too. Avoid Mulan.

Be safe.

Chino44
12-15-16, 14:06

And the pic is at least 10 yrs old. Draped the whole time. Mr happy didn't leave happy. He didn't leave a tip, either. Funny how that works. Decent massage, but not what I was looking for.Hey guys, long time lurker, new member.

I went here yesterday, looks like this is now a legit place. She has a new pretty little Brazilian in her early 30's doing massages. Nice body but no hint of extras. Ok massage.

Whydou Care
12-15-16, 14:44
Had a wonder hhr dream The only word to describe it is Marvelous. She moved from Maitland.

MadisonGuy69
12-16-16, 09:56
Had a wonder hhr dream The only word to describe it is Marvelous. She moved from Maitland.Can you elaborate or post a link? I've never heard of this Sonia Russian.

Sivad2
12-16-16, 11:11
Info?

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/20-off-today-60-or-90-minutes-incall-only-outcall-available-also-99-hour/15375820

Whydou Care
12-16-16, 12:50
Can you elaborate or post a link? I've never heard of this Sonia Russian.http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/russian-brunette-ready-to-please-you-relaxing-xmas-discou-open-until-6pm-also-offering-body-to-body/16951728

ToReal
12-16-16, 15:58
A few days ago I visited a place on the corner of Vineland and 192. Loctaed by a hooka place in a shopping plaza. I've been there before and had a woman in her early 40's pretty much naked while giving her a perverted massage. Figured I'd return to see if other talent would play too. To my surprise there was a cute younger Chinese woman there. I can't tell her age but she must be around 30 give or take. I get ready and have to say her massage skills are great. The teasing started and it was awesome! It definitely got me going. On to the flip! She worked me like a pro and after some otc I popped. Great experience and I'm thinking there may be more on the menu. (Seemed nervous). Anyone visit and get more? CB and BB are great but if there are other options, I'd make this a regular place. . 8 + . 6 total.

WheelRod
12-16-16, 16:16
Which Michelle are you talking about?

Any links to ads?Balance, 1004 E Osceola. They advertise on BP almost daily. I think she might be the queen bee over there judging by the way she talks about the place and the girls.

Ramjj2015
12-16-16, 17:01
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/russian-brunette-ready-to-please-you-relaxing-xmas-discou-open-until-6pm-also-offering-body-to-body/16951728Might have to give her a call. She's smoking hot.

XXX 724
12-16-16, 20:01
Can some one give info on this Latin girl, I am going on Monday to see here, just wanted to see what to expect.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-enjoy-a-massage/11862661

Rouseys Thighs
12-16-16, 21:49
I will chime in here. I represented a client years ago busted for unlicensed massage and prostitution. When I got the legal discovery, they had printed out posts from various review websites.

Was it admissible? Of course not. It was in their investigation file that was for sure.

Central Florida is not teeming with young hot american therapists. There is a reason they don't post as escorts. We should respect providers wishes to not post about them. And I would assume that if we could communicate with them, many AMPs would not want detailed explicit reviews.

Many of those that brag about their experiences would likely sing a different tune if they were the ones being publicly exposed.

Having first hand seen the humiliation suffered by a provider, we should not consider our rhetoric as completely harmless.

Sex Xes
12-16-16, 23:57
Stopped by Lavender tonight unfortunately I didn't get a massage. Girl came out and said all 3 girls were busy, "come back later". Has their service improved that much recently?

Gentleman 100
12-17-16, 01:36
I could not locate any reviews of this independent provider (Tranquility Massage): https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5917553259.html..

I texted her and my radar is telling me no extras. Anyone have any other experiences? Feel free to PM me.

Be safe.

Grand Piano
12-17-16, 14:32
Can some one give info on this Latin girl, I am going on Monday to see here, just wanted to see what to expect.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-enjoy-a-massage/11862661Just visited her for the first time. She prefers to give a light massage and will tease. Worked a couple of knots out that I had but really did not dig into anything. I am not aggressive when it comes to showing affection or indicating what I wanted at the end of the session but I did mention it and she played it off without doing anything.

I was going to ask if she opens up on subsequent visits. I know she was much more open back in the day but it appears she wants to be at least semi legit if not totally legit. Can anyone PM me with info about future sessions or if she has gone totally legit?

GP.

Member #5575
12-17-16, 17:51
Biggest tease ever (Missy). Name dropper, dresses so sexi, acts offended at the idea of more, but I am sure she has done it.

So, Lucy may be monitored. I'd be interested in knowing others' experience since she is very pretty. Thanks. MD.

Just visited her for the first time. She prefers to give a light massage and will tease. Worked a couple of knots out that I had but really did not dig into anything. I am not aggressive when it comes to showing affection or indicating what I wanted at the end of the session but I did mention it and she played it off without doing anything.

I was going to ask if she opens up on subsequent visits. I know she was much more open back in the day but it appears she wants to be at least semi legit if not totally legit. Can anyone PM me with info about future sessions or if she has gone totally legit?

GP.

Chino44
12-17-16, 20:35
Went to heavenly hands 2 weeks ago.

Got this girl, her first day working, I'm her very first customer. Opted for an hour with out any expectations. Very sweet girl, she came from NYC. She likes asians she said. Decent massage, a little touches here and there and finally she opened up to me after some more talking. She started kissing my chest on the flip and she loves my smooth skin she says. She lays down next to me still fully clothed and asks me what I want. Told her I just want to touch her all over and she can do the same. She let me roam utc and took off her shirt and bra. Size b. I started sucking in her nipples while she stroked the monkey. Was grabbing her ass while doing this but she stopped me and says she doesn't like being fingered so I respectfully stopped. She then gave an impassioned BBBJ and ended it there. Again maybe I was lucky with her so YMMV. Either that or she just felt comfortable with me. Treat her well, and respect her. She's a genuine nice girl. 80 for house, tipped her 80 roses.

Barolo
12-17-16, 23:02
Biggest tease ever (Missy). Name dropper, dresses so sexi, acts offended at the idea of more, but I am sure she has done it.

So, Lucy may be monitored. I'd be interested in knowing others' experience since she is very pretty. Thanks. MD.Lucy doesn't work for Missy. When she worked out of Missy place, she only rented from her. Yes I agree she has her Doctorate degree in tease. She will give a very nice relaxing massage, tease, tease, tease. You can self serve but she will act so innocent and tell you she doesn't do this. This is OTC roaming. This is why most of the time she wears 3 tops. !

Smith3000
12-18-16, 04:10
So I've been to BB 3 times now. I've seen Irene once and Yuki twice. It was great all three times. I would like to do the "4 hands" session. Has any body done that at BB or anywhere else? Is it for 2 hours or 1? Do you pay double the house fee and tip? (I'm sure you have too). Do you have to call ahead and set it up or just show up and ask for it? I've always parked in the back and ring the bell so I get who ever opens the door. Can I ask for a different girl other than the one that greats me at the door? (I would like to see Mona). Anyway just wondering about the 4 hands thing. You can PM me if you like to share the info.

Thanks.

Indian River
12-18-16, 09:15
I will chime in here. I represented a client years ago busted for unlicensed massage and prostitution. When I got the legal discovery, they had printed out posts from various review websites.

Was it admissible? Of course not. It was in their investigation file that was for sure.

Central Florida is not teeming with young hot american therapists. There is a reason they don't post as escorts. We should respect providers wishes to not post about them. And I would assume that if we could communicate with them, many AMPs would not want detailed explicit reviews.

Many of those that brag about their experiences would likely sing a different tune if they were the ones being publicly exposed.

Having first hand seen the humiliation suffered by a provider, we should not consider our rhetoric as completely harmless.You are absolutely correct. Been saying that for awhile. We can get the idea in the post without the graphics.

Smgcma3434
12-18-16, 10:50
You are absolutely correct. Been saying that for awhile. We can get the idea in the post without the graphics.Totally agreed. Our administrator usually disgrees with these comments. I am amazed he has allowed this string of comments up.

Why would any one want to give LEO any info they need to organize a sting?

Protect our Ladies instead of inflating your little heads ego.

RossJames
12-18-16, 15:06
Called ahead and had Mona recommended to me. I like slim ladies with decent boobs.

OMG! This young lady, (22/23) was perfect for me. Very pretty, cute suckable lips, slim with natural DD boobs, and a lovely arse.

Was met at the door by a very cute girl Paris, and explained I had an appointment with Mona.

Two minutes later Mona literally burst into the room, gave me a big wet kiss and a hug and the party began!!

I have seen many of the girls over the last 6-9 months some several times. Particular favorites being Sammi and China, but I have to say Mona is now my ATF.

She is a force of nature for sure and I would recommend her 100%.

Usual 60 house (30 mins) plus std tip and worth every damn cent!

Senior members message me for details.

Stay well.

RJ.

McWired
12-18-16, 17:17
So I've been to BB 3 times now. I've seen Irene once and Yuki twice. It was great all three times. I would like to do the "4 hands" session. Has any body done that at BB or anywhere else? Is it for 2 hours or 1? Do you pay double the house fee and tip? (I'm sure you have too). Do you have to call ahead and set it up or just show up and ask for it? I've always parked in the back and ring the bell so I get who ever opens the door. Can I ask for a different girl other than the one that greats me at the door? (I would like to see Mona). Anyway just wondering about the 4 hands thing. You can PM me if you like to share the info.

Thanks.I can't answer your question about 4 hand because I visited BB for the first time this week. After reading all of the hype, I figured I'd dream there for myself. Guess who answered the door? Mona. Holy shit. I hit the jackpot first time out. She was smoking hot. Yes, you want that experience.

XXX 724
12-18-16, 21:34
What was the damage🌹127801; with Mona.

Xxofe
12-19-16, 20:38
Based on some recent reviews here I decided to give Balance, formally Jenny's in Kissimmee a retry. I was there last last year and had one of the most disappointing times I ever had. This time it was as far different as could possibly happen.

Paid for 30 min. Got closer to 40. Michelle has a great body, a 9 on any scale and a 10+ on the standard AMP scale. Very nice natural tits and a beautiful ass. Great massage with a little teasing then on the flip a lot more. Started with a HJ with out negotiating a tip. Michelle then did say she likes tips and I said I liked lips. She said how much I like lips, and I said "tip" much to which she giggled and went and got a hat. Service was good I played with her while she made slurping sounds. Afterwards she cleaned me up. Can't wait to return.

60 in and 80 tip, can't wait to go back, think next time she might teach me about having a GF.

Goodtime1
12-20-16, 00:16
I'm coming into town in a few weeks. I will be staying over near the convention center and I'm looking for nearby AMPs.

I see Bora Bora is a solid bet but this place is nearby also. I was hoping for some info. Thanks for any feedback.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/u-massage-and-spa-29-99-soft-hands-new-beautiful-girls-407-985-4559-xb1/15236113

Mj832
12-20-16, 10:54
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-and-hours/18096752

Made appt with new therapist. Looks 6. Attitude 9. Takes direction 10. Good 30 minute massage. Fun to be had. Seniors can PM for deets.

Sex Xes
12-20-16, 11:19

Made appt with new therapist. Looks 6. Attitude 9. Takes direction 10. Good 30 minute massage. Fun to be had. Seniors can PM for deets.Coco isn't new. She gives a good massage. Also a good place to go if you need anything waxed.

Outdoorsman
12-20-16, 11:31
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-table-shower-10-00-off-%CF%80-vineland-rd-excellent-relaxing-asian-massage-inoutcall/14396634

Had not been here in a while and after visits to the place with in famous initials decided to stop by. The bad is they will try and get more pay for the shower

Got probably a early 40's gal. Right from jump she started with great lite touch and teasing and I was asked to flip in 15 minutes. Got he which was good and otc roaming. Thought I was going to get the bums rush but after proceeded to give me better than average massage for the other 45 minutes.

Maybe it's bc the stress was already gone but it was super relaxing. If anyone knows if more is available please pm.

Also have a hankering for a more mature therapist with open menu to change things up.

If anyone has recommendations or any therapist wants to pm I'd appreciate it.
Preferably on the south side of town

JuanKanobi
12-20-16, 12:45
A few days ago I visited a place on the corner of Vineland and 192. Loctaed by a hooka place in a shopping plaza. I've been there before and had a woman in her early 40's pretty much naked while giving her a perverted massage. Figured I'd return to see if other talent would play too. To my surprise there was a cute younger Chinese woman there. I can't tell her age but she must be around 30 give or take. I get ready and have to say her massage skills are great. The teasing started and it was awesome! It definitely got me going. On to the flip! She worked me like a pro and after some otc I popped. Great experience and I'm thinking there may be more on the menu. (Seemed nervous). Anyone visit and get more? CB and BB are great but if there are other options, I'd make this a regular place. . 8 + . 6 total.I visited this place a few times and all I got was regular massage and no HE. I thought it was a legit massage place.

JuanKanobi
12-20-16, 16:14
Hey guys, long time lurker, new member.

I went here yesterday, looks like this is now a legit place. She has a new pretty little Brazilian in her early 30's doing massages. Nice body but no hint of extras. Ok massage.This is where Michelle works. I have been there twice. I was hoping to have Michelle but got switched to another massage provider. At least I got a decent massage and regular HE but nothing more. A change from regular AMP's around Kissimmee.

Quenton
12-20-16, 18:02
Been awhile since I have posted. Decided to check this therapist out. Sometimes I like to stray from my regulars, just because you never know. Usually I figure I will at least get a good massage. Can't say that in this case. She does massage out of her house. Upon arriving, I was greeted by very attractive woman as well as a screaming little girl who was running around the house while being chased by another young woman. At one point, the little girl even ran right in front of me while I was about to walk into the bathroom. After numerous apologies, I was shown into the massage room. It was basically just an empty bedroom that contained a folding massage table. I was told to place my money on the table (usually not a good sign) before the massage began. Once I was face down, I noticed there was no face cradle (apparently someone broke it), so I spent the first half of the massage trying to find a comfortable way to hold my head (never happened). On the flip at least my head / neck could be in a more natural and less painful position. By the end, no alternate endings were offered or hinted at. The entire time, the lights in the room were fairly bright and the music was a bit loud. Also ceiling fan made me a little chilly at times. At the end, she pointed out some paper towels or baby wipes I could use to wipe the oil off me (nothing like wiping yourself off with a cold baby wipe). As I was dressing, I noticed a piece of notebook paper taped to the wall near the door (was never pointed out to me), which stated the "House Rules". These included payment due upfront, the "touch and go rule" (you try to grope her and you will be told to leave) and also to not ask for any happy endings or else you will be told to leave with no refund. In all, never really able to fully relax because of noise from the little girl as well as the conditions of the room (music, lighting, no face cradle, etc.). I had also mentioned that my neck was a problem area, which she never really addressed. I think my neck hurts more now than when I first arrived there. Maybe others have had better experiences, but this was below average for me.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5917553259.html

Bertil
12-20-16, 20:47
Based on some recent reviews here I decided to give Balance, formally Jenny's in Kissimmee a retry. I was there last last year and had one of the most disappointing times I ever had. This time it was as far different as could possibly happen.

Paid for 30 min. Got closer to 40. Michelle has a great body, a 9 on any scale and a 10+ on the standard AMP scale. Very nice natural tits and a beautiful ass. Great massage with a little teasing then on the flip a lot more. Started with a HJ with out negotiating a tip. Michelle then did say she likes tips and I said I liked lips. She said how much I like lips, and I said "tip" much to which she giggled and went and got a hat. Service was good I played with her while she made slurping sounds. Afterwards she cleaned me up. Can't wait to return.

60 in and 80 tip, can't wait to go back, think next time she might teach me about having a GF.It seems like Michelle is the only one worth seeing at this place. I hope they get some more talent because you mongers are going to wear hear ass out and leave stretch marks on her jaws if she's the only one putting in work.

Xxofe
12-21-16, 10:24
It seems like Michelle is the only one worth seeing at this place. I hope they get some more talent because you mongers are going to wear hear ass out and leave stretch marks on her jaws if she's the only one putting in work.Funny you should say that. I left out that as we talked she mentioned how her shoulders hurt from so much pushing all day. After the massage I massaged her neck and shoulders for a few minutes and I said next time I give her massage and happy ending. Michelle giggled and said that would be fun.

Indian River
12-21-16, 10:31

Made appt with new therapist. Looks 6. Attitude 9. Takes direction 10. Good 30 minute massage. Fun to be had. Seniors can PM for deets.Coco is still there right?

SplitLickity1
12-21-16, 11:11
It seems like Michelle is the only one worth seeing at this place. I hope they get some more talent because you mongers are going to wear hear ass out and leave stretch marks on her jaws if she's the only one putting in work.Stopped in there yesterday at 3:30 and was told to come back in an hour so yea she must be busy!

WheelRod
12-21-16, 12:44
This is where Michelle works. I have been there twice. I was hoping to have Michelle but got switched to another massage provider. At least I got a decent massage and regular HE but nothing more. A change from regular AMP's around Kissimmee.The place Jimbo is talking about is a different AMP. Michelle works at the one off Osceola.

Member #5892
12-21-16, 22:04
So I went in for a the first and met Lisa. She is plain looking 40 something with firm legs and ass. She gave a great massage with her feet and finished with her hands. On the flip I fell asleep and began the dream. In the dream she exposed her b sized tits and pulled down her shorts and panties allowing roaming just no insertion. She finished with the standard HE and I awoke feeling like a new man. Total damage was $80 + tip 60.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-spa-today-is-your-lucky-day-new-staff/13627778

Giventofly
12-22-16, 01:32
I decided to TOFT with Jenifer who posts on BP in the body rub section. Jen only does outcall and came to my hotel. Her communication leading up to our date was great. Jen showed up on time and is simply a lovely young lady. Her pics are of her in her ad but she looks smaller and very petite in person. Jen is very comfortable to be with and has a nice personality and is very pretty for sure.

Her sessions are strictly therapeutic and she has a heavenly touch. Jen delivered one of the best massages I have ever experienced. Mutual touching is not offered and there are absolutely no extras available. That was pretty well established at the beginning of our session and I did not chase that as much as I would have loved it. Jen is very beautiful, sweet and intelligent.

I highly recommend seeing Jen. She is particular about who she sees and where she visits. Perfect hygiene is critical.

So if you are looking for a very nice full body massage with a very pretty girl I would run to see her. If you are looking for extras, look elsewhere. Jen stayed the full hour with me at my hotel and the damage was 2. It's a little steep for me but I could look at this doll all night long.

Not sure if she reads this forum but If she does. Thank you beautiful Jenifer. I can't wait to see you soon.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-motherly-touch/17048654

Mj832
12-22-16, 05:22
Coco is still there right?I asked for an appointment with her "new girl" assuming it was Coco. Didn't verify the name once in the room.

Quenton
12-22-16, 09:12
Been awhile since I have posted. Decided to check this therapist out. Sometimes I like to stray from my regulars, just because you never know. Usually I figure I will at least get a good massage. Can't say that in this case. She does massage out of her house. Upon arriving, I was greeted by very attractive woman as well as a screaming little girl who was running around the house while being chased by another young woman. At one point, the little girl even ran right in front of me while I was about to walk into the bathroom. After numerous apologies, I was shown into the massage room. It was basically just an empty bedroom that contained a folding massage table. I was told to place my money on the table (usually not a good sign) before the massage began. Once I was face down, I noticed there was no face cradle (apparently someone broke it), so I spent the first half of the massage trying to find a comfortable way to hold my head (never happened). On the flip at least my head / neck could be in a more natural and less painful position. By the end, no alternate endings were offered or hinted at. The entire time, the lights in the room were fairly bright and the music was a bit loud. Also ceiling fan made me a little chilly at times. At the end, she pointed out some paper towels or baby wipes I could use to wipe the oil off me (nothing like wiping yourself off with a cold baby wipe). As I was dressing, I noticed a piece of notebook paper taped to the wall near the door (was never pointed out to me), which stated the "House Rules". These included payment due upfront, the "touch and go rule" (you try to grope her and you will be told to leave) and also to not ask for any happy endings or else you will be told to leave with no refund. In all, never really able to fully relax because of noise from the little girl as well as the conditions of the room (music, lighting, no face cradle, etc.). I had also mentioned that my neck was a problem area, which she never really addressed. I think my neck hurts more now than when I first arrived there. Maybe others have had better experiences, but this was below average for me.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5917553259.htmlHere is her (Toni) updated ad:

https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5928249437.html

EndGame
12-22-16, 13:47
Here is her (Toni) updated ad:

https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5928249437.htmlThe ad category says "Therapeutic".

The "Rules" say, "None of this and none of that. ".

But the pictures say, "Hey boys, check out these huge titties come get ya some!

MotoMadman
12-22-16, 14:07
The ad category says "Therapeutic".

But the pictures say, "Hey boys, check out these huge titties come get ya some!It sounds like a picture is worth a thousand fantasies, but none of them are coming true! That is a TRUE "bait and switch"!

Chino44
12-22-16, 14:20
The ad category says "Therapeutic".

But the pictures say, "Hey boys, check out these huge titties come get ya some!Cheese. Mouse (monger). Profit 😄.

PineInchNenis
12-22-16, 16:23
Long time lurker, recently moved west. I'm back in the O for the holidays and can't seem to get ahold of my absolute ATF "winter park Pam" or "Boston Pam" Could someone please point me in the direction of a massage as good as hers from someone in the 40+ club that can provide one of those excellent endings? Many thanks! And Merry Christmas!

Sauce1123
12-22-16, 18:07
I bit the bullet today and made a visit to BB. This was my first go, but something I've been thinking about for some time. Not sure what to expect, but also with a head full of expectations, I was created at the back door by a lovely busty woman in a pink dress. She led me to one of the smaller rooms and asked me to wait. Two minutes later Mona walked in. She asked if I had been there before, I lied and said yes but that it had been awhile. She asked for the house fee, once she re-entered the room she pushed me against the table and stuck her tongue down my throat. Hello! I'm guessing that was the LEO check. Massage was good with just enough teasing, you can imagine on the flip. I think my tension took longer than she expected to be worked out, but she seemed to have really enjoyed herself, asking if I could come in later. ? We had a good laugh and she is definitely forward. Really enjoyed my time and thank you to you SM for paving the path.

Pbwardy02
12-22-16, 18:51
I decided to TOFT with Jenifer who posts on BP in the body rub section. Jen only does outcall and came to my hotel. Her communication leading up to our date was great. Jen showed up on time and is simply a lovely young lady. Her pics are of her in her ad but she looks smaller and very petite in person. Jen is very comfortable to be with and has a nice personality and is very pretty for sure.

Her sessions are strictly therapeutic and she has a heavenly touch. Jen delivered one of the best massages I have ever experienced. Mutual touching is not offered and there are absolutely no extras available. That was pretty well established at the beginning of our session and I did not chase that as much as I would have loved it. Jen is very beautiful, sweet and intelligent.

I highly recommend seeing Jen. She is particular about who she sees and where she visits. Perfect hygiene is critical.

So if you are looking for a very nice full body massage with a very pretty girl I would run to see her. If you are looking for extras, look elsewhere. Jen stayed the full hour with me at my hotel and the damage was 2. It's a little steep for me but I could look at this doll all night long.

Not sure if she reads this forum but If she does. Thank you beautiful Jenifer. I can't wait to see you soon.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-motherly-touch/17048654So $200 for a strictly theraputic massage with no extras from a pretty girl.

Brother, the things I have gotten in this town for $200. Hell even $100. Solid review. Respect. Just I can't fathom paying that much for a legit massage.

BocaRaton
12-22-16, 19:23
Still very good for the last minute schedule.

Since Viagra up to $60 a pill at Walgreens, you may need a quick visit if your other provider stands you up.

Nice young girls, still same menu and same price as all this year, but YMMV a lot with the right provider.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/5-gorgeous-asians-great-reviews-hot-amp-grls-now-best-exxxperience-in-town/13051641

Ramjj2015
12-22-16, 20:01
So I went in for a the first and met Lisa. She is plain looking 40 something with firm legs and ass. She gave a great massage with her feet and finished with her hands. On the flip I fell asleep and began the dream. In the dream she exposed her b sized tits and pulled down her shorts and panties allowing roaming just no insertion. She finished with the standard HE and I awoke feeling like a new man. Total damage was $80 + tip 60.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-spa-today-is-your-lucky-day-new-staff/13627778Iv been three times now. Always the same provider. Last time was a little cold. Not sure. Maybe me and her don't jive. Going to check Colombian princess's out again? Anyone been recently?

Smokedmeat
12-23-16, 09:03
It sounds like a picture is worth a thousand fantasies, but none of them are coming true! That is a TRUE "bait and switch"!Nothing like a tease, a hand slap and leaving with blue balls. Screw these teases. So many better options around!!

Elysium
12-23-16, 10:05
Hey gents, was feeling stressed because of the holidays and was in need of some relief. While shopping decided to stop in, pulled Runa, and I remember her from a previous time.

Good massage, standard finish but also good. Typical tip and I'm back out shopping. I enjoy this place mostly because I know what to expect, it's safe, and the message isn't half assed.

Dazhiba
12-23-16, 13:46
Try "Stiff Days" is great and cheap. Buy it online. Take one at least an hour before sex on an empty stomach or open the pill and take it on your tounge for faster response. It lasts for more than a day and give my old dick the ability to have 2 or 3 pops per hour.

Still very good for the last minute schedule.

Since Viagra up to $60 a pill at Walgreens, you may need a quick visit if your other provider stands you up.

Nice young girls, still same menu and same price as all this year, but YMMV a lot with the right provider.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/5-gorgeous-asians-great-reviews-hot-amp-grls-now-best-exxxperience-in-town/13051641

MrBill469
12-23-16, 21:26
Try "Stiff Days" is great and cheap. Buy it online. Take one at least an hour before sex on an empty stomach or open the pill and take it on your tounge for faster response. It lasts for more than a day and give my old dick the ability to have 2 or 3 pops per hour.I had not heard of this one, but I might try the 6 pill bottle. For a "supplement" it's rather steep per pill at $35 for the 6-pill bottle ($6/ pill), but a modest investment to validate the effectiveness before going all-in for the 100 pill bottle.

Years ago, I used to use a similarly "non-FDA approved supplement" called Stamina-RX, but the FDA got after them and it disappeared. The old FDA warnings contended that the product contained vardenifil (active ingredient of Levitra) if I remember correctly, and then later, the FDA claimed the product contained "Benzamidenafil". Then I think they tried to change the formulation to get off FDA radar, but at that point, I was concerned that they took out the effective ingredients, and I never took the small risk to try it again. It's still available online for something just over a dollar per pill, but they're listing the primary "active" ingredient as "Yohimbe Extract" which is of questionable effectiveness.

For the last few years, I've had my physician give me a script for Levitra (which works better for me than Viagra) and I take the script to a storefront that operates as, bascially, a cash register for a (supposedly) Canadian pharmacy, where they ship me generic product that's made in India (most probably of questionable legality). The pricing works out to less than $3/ pill, and. Most importantly. The product WORKS for me.

My concerns with this Still Days product is that, from a simple Google search, I find the very same FDA warnings that I saw years ago for Stamina-RX. This leads me to several conclusions; first, that it probably WORKS as advertised, and, second, that if the FDA chases them enough, they could modify the formulation (to remove the effective ingredient) without notice. So, buy it now and it works may NOT mean that if you buy it later it will still work.

Read this about Stiff Days: http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/BuyingUsingMedicineSafely/MedicationHealthFraud/ucm344816.htm.

Read this about Stamina RX and Benzamidenafil: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzamidenafil.

Jiat2001
12-23-16, 22:40
OMG you guys, I just found a new ATF and her name is Moana. After reading a couple of reports, I decided to travel to the Far East to see this lovely maiden and boy was I impressed. She is everything that I dreamed of. Wonderful personality, passionate and all natural. I won't go into details but she is worth every Mario coin. Guys, RUN! Don't walk and see this beautiful gem. Treat her right and she'll do the same. Take care and stay safe.

PrimeVector
12-23-16, 23:18
Decided to give myself a gift today and visit a local AMP. Thought about hitting BB, but decided to go to the old standby, CB as it's ALWAYS the stress relief I need. I tried to call ahead to make sure they weren't too busy, but no one answered. Not a good sign. Pulled in to find 2 cars and a truck in the lot. Perhaps they were too busy. I decided to ring the bell since I was there, and I was immediately greeted by a petite young Chinese lady who said her name was Yuki. She showed me to the room, and then gave me a DFK. Okay. This was starting out great! I paid the typical house fee for an hour, and declined the TS since I'd showered about an hour earlier and wasn't interesting in that type of dream. She told me to get undressed and she'd be right back. I got comfortable and soon was off to dreamland.

I dreamed that Yuki came back and wasted no time. In my dream her hands and tongue traveled down my back to the nether regions. What a new twist. I just relaxed as she rubbed herself all over me. Needless to say, the flip came much much sooner than any prior visit to CB. I dreamed that this little treat started a CBJ, and I was amazed at how much of junior she managed to swallow. For those who know Kevon on the Paradise Trail, well, Yuki was every bit as talented. In my dream I was feeling famished, so I decided to do a little DATY myself. The number in my dream was 69. Turns out Yuki loves being eaten. After a few minutes, she literally asked if she could lay down and let me really do a little DATY. Well how can any gentleman refuse that request? In my dream this, petite, sexy young thing started really enjoying herself. I dreamed she loved having her clit sucked, and in no time she got loud and wild as she came very hard. In my dream her strong thighs were squeezing and shaking as she came. I expected management to come fuss about the noise! Of course, I slowed down to let her catch her breath as I slowly an lightly licked her very wet pussy, never quite stopping. Before I got started again. I managed to lick and suck three loud, powerful orgasms from this little sex kitten. Finally she grabbed me and pulled me into a deep wet kiss.

Then she told me that because I'd licked her so well, she had a special treat for me. She then pulled the condom off and I dreamed she slid down and yes, it was a very, very special treat to be sure! Maybe if you dream with Yuki and take good care of her, she'll treat you special too. Let's just say that Junior and the boys weren't able to hold out too long with Yuki's special gift! I dreamed I had a massive explosion. I'll just keep that part to myself as a nice dreamy memory! After such a great dream, I thought I'd be waking up soon. However, Yuki had other plans. Like the energizer bunny, she just wouldn't stop. Well, she did have to stop to wrap a towel around herself to step step out to get another condom, but she was only gone a moment. And then the dream continued. What fun this sexy lady was in my dream!

I dreamed this time that she wanted me inside her. Mish, doggy, RCG, and CG. Man she was hot and wet and tight and we were like two rutting animals! And that girl loves to be kissed! Wasn't long before we had a wicked deep grind going and I knew I was going to explode again. In my dream, she wrapped those sexy legs around me and urged me deep inside to explode. What a dream! After we both settled down a bit, she grabbed a hot towel and cleaned us both up. A bottle of water, and a couple more wet kisses and I was wide awake. She made promise to come see her again. And I certainly will. Damage was the standard CB fare, and if you haven't dreamed with Yuki, you simply haven't dreamed. Merry Christmas to me (and Yuki).

Member #5892
12-24-16, 14:00
Iv been three times now. Always the same provider. Last time was a little cold. Not sure. Maybe me and her don't jive. Going to check Colombian princess's out again? Anyone been recently?Who's she do you have a link?

Ramjj2015
12-24-16, 15:37
Who's she do you have a link?http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/colombian-queens/17623051

I went and saw them a few months back. Any recent review?

OrlandoGuy25
12-25-16, 15:39
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/colombian-queens/17623051

I went and saw them a few months back. Any recent review?Walked into there place on the east side. They had a few girls sitting around. A thick espanic chick took me to the room. Didn't get an option to pick the girl. Standard massage and she sits next to you when you flip. Basic finish to the race line didn't get much out of them. Good luck.

Jimhatz
12-25-16, 18:26
It seems like Michelle is the only one worth seeing at this place. I hope they get some more talent because you mongers are going to wear hear ass out and leave stretch marks on her jaws if she's the only one putting in work.Made a visit over the weekend. Michelle is the real deal. BTW has anyone had a session with the other provider. I think her name is Judy but she looks familiar from other AMP in the area back in the days.

OrlandoGuy25
12-25-16, 19:25
Made a visit over the weekend. Michelle is the real deal. BTW has anyone had a session with the other provider. I think her name is Judy but she looks familiar from other AMP in the area back in the days.Anyone got the link to this place?

Jimhatz
12-25-16, 23:19
Anyone got the link to this place?http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-new-new-407-847-8800-kissimmee-grand-opening/16588919

Stang89
12-26-16, 04:33
Made a visit over the weekend. Michelle is the real deal. BTW has anyone had a session with the other provider. I think her name is Judy but she looks familiar from other AMP in the area back in the days.Is Michelle to busy to just do a walk-in and ask for her. Or should I call ahead and make an appointment for her?

JohnDagger
12-26-16, 11:34
She is the most reliable source.

Is Michelle to busy to just do a walk-in and ask for her. Or should I call ahead and make an appointment for her?

YoungMan49
12-26-16, 12:41
Is Michelle to busy to just do a walk-in and ask for her. Or should I call ahead and make an appointment for her?Her popularity is growing big time. A walk in was possible in the past but an appointment would be best now. I have seen her several times lately and there is almost always someone before and after me.

YM.

ChristopherHel
12-26-16, 19:44
Any intel on this one?

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/christmas-week-super-specials-latina-beauty-independent-incall-only-407-692-0260/17909398

Duby333
12-26-16, 23:06
Her popularity is growing big time. A walk in was possible in the past but an appointment would be best now. I have seen her several times lately and there is almost always someone before and after me.

YM.Can anyone tell me where this lady works, thanks.

Jimhatz
12-27-16, 09:04
Her popularity is growing big time. A walk in was possible in the past but an appointment would be best now. I have seen her several times lately and there is almost always someone before and after me.

YM.If she is fully engage with every monger, she is really banking. If you were to walk in and she was busy, the other girl I saw who I think is named Judy did not look like a bad option and I am sure with the traffic that Michelle is getting she has probably upped her game plus I think Michelle has just been in the game like 4 months. I believe the other girl has been around and if I am not mistaken, I have had fun with her.

Ghost1207
12-27-16, 10:16
After a long drive the other day decided to treat myself to a massage. I contacted Kate through text. Agreed on a time and then proceeded to ask her for a pic. Since she does not post one on her ad. She assured me I would not be disappointed. I arrived at the location in a nice business area of Maitland. Walked in the door and was greeted by Kate. An Asian women probably in her early 30's. Very petite frame. She smiled and we exchanged pleasantries and she asked if I was disappointed in which I replied no. She led me to the massage room which was set up much like a professional therapists room. Told me to get comfortable and would return. I got fully nude and went face down under the sheet. A few moments later she knocked and enetered. Asked what type of pressure I liked and proceeded to provide an excellent massage. I did not try to roam or anything like that as Inmuch needed the massage and wasn't sure what was proper etiquette with her. As she continued down my back she udwrapped my gluteus. A sign that more was to some. Proceeded to massage any knots out of my glutes. She then proceeded to rub and massage my legs and had me spread my legs a little more in an effort to get all the way up my inner thighs. Hamstrings, calves foot and toes nothing was neglected. She then asked me to turn over. I noticed on the flip she didn't bother draping me so I was anticipating going straight for the HE. Then the touching became more sensual and relaxing as she took her hands and caressed my upper torso and gently glided over my package. Playing with my nipples and just caressing my inner thighs. The technique for the finale was excellent and I was already so relaxed. The admission is posted in her add. I always believe in tipping accordingly. Looks:6-7.

Massage:8-9.

Ending:8-9.

Not sure are extras are available didn't even try the massage was that good.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-therapist-maitland-massage-studio/17915698

Be safe and enjoy!

Indian River
12-27-16, 12:02
After a long drive the other day decided to treat myself to a massage. I contacted Kate through text. Agreed on a time and then proceeded to ask her for a pic. Since she does not post one on her ad. She assured me I would not be disappointed. I arrived at the location in a nice business area of Maitland. Walked in the door and was greeted by Kate. An Asian women probably in her early 30's. Very petite frame. She smiled and we exchanged pleasantries and she asked if I was disappointed in which I replied no. She led me to the massage room which was set up much like a professional therapists room. Told me to get comfortable and would return. I got fully nude and went face down under the sheet. A few moments later she knocked and enetered. Asked what type of pressure I liked and proceeded to provide an excellent massage. I did not try to roam or anything like that as Inmuch needed the massage and wasn't sure what was proper etiquette with her. As she continued down my back she udwrapped my gluteus. A sign that more was to some. Proceeded to massage any knots out of my glutes. She then proceeded to rub and massage my legs and had me spread my legs a little more in an effort to get all the way up my inner thighs. Hamstrings, calves foot and toes nothing was neglected. She then asked me to turn over. I noticed on the flip she didn't bother draping me so I was anticipating going straight for the HE. Then the touching became more sensual and relaxing as she took her hands and caressed my upper torso and gently glided over my package. Playing with my nipples and just caressing my inner thighs. The technique for the finale was excellent and I was already so relaxed. The admission is posted in her add. I always believe in tipping accordingly. Looks:6-7.

Massage:8-9.

Ending:8-9.

Not sure are extras are available didn't even try the massage was that good.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-therapist-maitland-massage-studio/17915698

Be safe and enjoy!Seems interesting but $120 plus tip for 60 min is high for just a HE

Outdoorsman
12-27-16, 13:00
Seems interesting but $120 plus tip for 60 min is high for just a HEThe same thing Indian River. Did a little research on some seem to have gotten more but other than one report no specifics or consistent reporting other than she talks a lot. If I'm reading about the same Kate.

DisneyWorld
12-27-16, 14:58
So, in an effort to give back, let me give my first review. This place is located 6220 s obt and it used to be called foot relax, it now has no name. It is run by one asian lady, maybe upper 30's low 40's, thin and tiny titties. I think the posted rate is $80 for an hour which includes table bath, if you're into that. Long story short is the massage itself is awesome, tiny asian lady walking in your back and working you head to toe. She is a really nice, but shy woman. On the flip a HE can and will occur with the right body language and at least for me full touching under the clothes and fingering is enjoyed though, YMMV. Full hot towel cleanup at the end. Only odd thing is the payment for massage is up front, tip after, but I would highly recommend and have the # if any well respected mongers want them hmu in the pm.

Diamond5
12-27-16, 18:09
If she is fully engage with every monger, she is really banking. If you were to walk in and she was busy, the other girl I saw who I think is named Judy did not look like a bad option and I am sure with the traffic that Michelle is getting she has probably upped her game plus I think Michelle has just been in the game like 4 months. I believe the other girl has been around and if I am not mistaken, I have had fun with her.Which Michelle is this?

Jimhatz
12-27-16, 23:42
Called Asahi and scheduled a visit with Yumi. When I arrived she recognized that she had never seen me so she tried to push me off to some thin old looking chick stating she had another appointment coming. I told her I would reschedule but she said not with her. I should have cussed this ho out acting like she is scared to rub some new dick. LOL. She should be smart enough to vest a new person unless cops can really get away with a lot to set these ladies up. I saw a provider at you massage and she was hesitant to do a happy ending saying she did not want trouble and was I a cop while my hand was rubbing her pussy and I was sucking on her titties. LOL.

Sex Xes
12-28-16, 06:27
So, in an effort to give back, let me give my first review. This place is located 6220 s obt and it used to be called foot relax, it now has no name. It is run by one asian lady, maybe upper 30's low 40's, thin and tiny titties. I think the posted rate is $80 for an hour which includes table bath, if you're into that. Long story short is the massage itself is awesome, tiny asian lady walking in your back and working you head to toe. She is a really nice, but shy woman. On the flip a HE can and will occur with the right body language and at least for me full touching under the clothes and fingering is enjoyed though, YMMV. Full hot towel cleanup at the end. Only odd thing is the payment for massage is up front, tip after, but I would highly recommend and have the # if any well respected mongers want them hmu in the pm.Pay the house fee up front and tip later is standard operating for all AMPs.

I stopped in at 6220 once and did not stay. Old and wrinkled provider. Too many better providers to waste $80 when you don't have Jag's bankroll.

Outdoorsman
12-28-16, 07:06
So, in an effort to give back, let me give my first review. This place is located 6220 s obt and it used to be called foot relax, it now has no name. It is run by one asian lady, maybe upper 30's low 40's, thin and tiny titties. I think the posted rate is $80 for an hour which includes table bath, if you're into that. Long story short is the massage itself is awesome, tiny asian lady walking in your back and working you head to toe. She is a really nice, but shy woman. On the flip a HE can and will occur with the right body language and at least for me full touching under the clothes and fingering is enjoyed though, YMMV. Full hot towel cleanup at the end. Only odd thing is the payment for massage is up front, tip after, but I would highly recommend and have the # if any well respected mongers want them hmu in the pm.She has a wider menu but I did not partake. Too skinny for me.

Outdoorsman
12-28-16, 07:11
Called Asahi and scheduled a visit with Yumi. When I arrived she recognized that she had never seen me so she tried to push me off to some thin old looking chick stating she had another appointment coming. I told her I would reschedule but she said not with her. I should have cussed this ho out acting like she is scared to rub some new dick. LOL. She should be smart enough to vest a new person unless cops can really get away with a lot to set these ladies up. I saw a provider at you massage and she was hesitant to do a happy ending saying she did not want trouble and was I a cop while my hand was rubbing her pussy and I was sucking on her titties. LOL.May have seen the same one at You massage yesterday. She is new only been there a couple of days. She said she is replacing one of the girls but I asked if it was Lilly, Nancy or Gina and she didn't know who left.

Diamond5
12-28-16, 11:09
Saw MichelleMass yesterday. Same good service. She just started back again.

Jackt2
12-28-16, 13:18
I had an opportunity to visit this place and pulled Yung / Young. She looked to be in the 40-50 age range and average AMP looks. I asked for medium massage and she gave me a good pummeling. If your into hard massages she will be great for you.

In terms of the deed based on my AMP experience I can say that the session could be summed up with one word. WILD! A bit hard to verbalize but it was a bit like having a body glide / slide type rub where her clothes were on. Never have I had a therapist get on the table to end the massage. Ill leave it at that but say that everything was strictly standard but at the same time not! Go and see for yourselves. Damage was. 7 house and. 6 with the extra. 2 because I was impressed.

Sex Warrior
12-28-16, 13:45
I had an opportunity to visit this place and pulled Yung / Young. She looked to be in the 40-50 age range and average AMP looks. I asked for medium massage and she gave me a good pummeling. If your into hard massages she will be great for you.

In terms of the deed based on my AMP experience I can say that the session could be summed up with one word. WILD! A bit hard to verbalize but it was a bit like having a body glide / slide type rub where her clothes were on. Never have I had a therapist get on the table to end the massage. Ill leave it at that but say that everything was strictly standard but at the same time not! Go and see for yourselves. Damage was. 7 house and. 6 with the extra. 2 because I was impressed.LMAO she offered a body glide fully clothed. Did you dry hump her too? I need a good ass hard massage I think I will them a visit soon. Baby.

WrongShield
12-28-16, 17:33
May have seen the same one at You massage yesterday. She is new only been there a couple of days. She said she is replacing one of the girls but I asked if it was Lilly, Nancy or Gina and she didn't know who left.What is the name of it? For some reason Maps isn't showing it.

MichelleMass80
12-28-16, 19:58
Saw MichelleMass yesterday. Same good service. She just started back again.Thank you.

OrlandoGuy25
12-28-16, 20:34
Saw MichelleMass yesterday. Same good service. She just started back again.Would anyone like to share the link or how to get in touch with her? Thank you.

NicoliJekoff
12-29-16, 00:18
It's been a while since I went to BB but it was my first AMP experience so I thought I'd write a short review. The experience was good enough that I visit one near me on a weekly basis or so. I don't know what to say about BB that others haven't already said except that it doesn't feel quite as relaxing as CB but that might be because that was my first time at an ASM.

NicoliJekoff
12-29-16, 00:22
My last post here was about BB but in recent months Massage and Hair has become my go to ASM. They aren't FS like BB and CB but having been to both BB, CB, several other AMP, and legitimate MP I can say with near certainty that Massage and Hair has the best massages in Orlando. The fact that for. 8 you can get a great hour long massage means that the release for. 6 more is literally icing on the cake. M&H is located not far up the road from Club 27 towards I4.

Miketastic69
12-29-16, 07:41
I lost my phone. Could someone PM the contact info to me? Thanks.

Mj832
12-29-16, 08:27
I lost my phone. Could someone PM the contact info to me? Thanks.They got shut down by inspectors for insufficient licensing. I think Nicki and Laura might be doing their own thing now.

Smgcma3434
12-29-16, 10:02
Thank you.Michelle clear your in box.

Sexyblk8
12-29-16, 12:59
Yes jackt2, the Harold st AMP is always quality. Haven't had a session w yung in some time. Last few times I saw Hannah (anna? Not quite a body glide. But, her lying on top during the finish w sexy moans in my ear. Delightful.

Sexyblk8
12-29-16, 13:02
So has Lilly left the you? I know she vacationed earlier this year. Was gone for 2 months; but better than ever.

Outdoorsman
12-29-16, 13:34
So has Lilly left the you? I know she vacationed earlier this year. Was gone for 2 months; but better than ever.I don't know if it was Lilly, Nancy and there is a Gina (maybe?) who left. I'll stop by again in the next few days

Member #6429
12-29-16, 13:53
They got shut down by inspectors for insufficient licensing. I think Nicki and Laura might be doing their own thing now.Do you know if Alexis started seeing clients on her own?

ColdBlood231
12-29-16, 15:53
I think they have a grand opening special. Just wondering how the ladies are looking.

ILikeThem
12-29-16, 16:22
Was in the mood for a AMP so I went over to CB. Been going here for a couple of years and it never disappointed me. Had a nice 30 min dream which was only consisted of playing with each other and getting right to the point. Forgot the therapist name but she was petite with a nice rack. Tiny kitty too. I enjoyed DATY and licking that brown star. Delicious. It's been awhile since I treated myself to CB or BB. I really do enjoy these places.

Member #5575
12-29-16, 16:28
IMHO, another reason for some discretion on this board esp with an upscale place with good people who wanted to be safe.

Insufficient licensing? Yea, and Al Capone was shut down for IRS violations.

They got shut down by inspectors for insufficient licensing. I think Nicki and Laura might be doing their own thing now.

Gentleman 100
12-29-16, 18:11
IMHO, another reason for some discretion on this board esp with an upscale place with good people who wanted to be safe.

Insufficient licensing? Yea, and Al Capone was shut down for IRS violations.Actually, this is incorrect info.

I heard it from a >>>RELIABLE<<< source that the Maitland place needs to update information on their many licenses. Just a clerical issue. The place should be open next week. They should have a new BP ad up soon. Just think of it as a Christmas vacation. The girls will come back refreshed and ready to provide stellar service.

Be safe.

Mj832
12-29-16, 18:26
Actually, this is incorrect info.

I heard it from a >>>RELIABLE<<< source that the Maitland place needs to update information on their many licenses. Just a clerical issue. The place should be open next week. They should have a new BP ad up soon. Just think of it as a Christmas vacation. The girls will come back refreshed and ready to provide stellar service.

Be safe.I hope so. All very cool chicas. I'm hoping the license issue is easily corrected just like all of you. This was my favorite place.

Taster6969
12-29-16, 19:09
Stopped a few days ago and asked for Lilli but was told she left and not sure if coming back. Tried a girl named Jennie. Got to the room and got comfortable and after a minute Jennie came in and started massage. Not a bad looking older Asian maybe early 50's. Massage was pretty good and roaming was no problem. She started to play with my butt and then asked me to turn over. Went into dream mode and she has an open menu and choose the BBBJ and daty. She has good skills and enjoyed my meal. After several minutes finished me off and was happy when I woke up. Cleaned me up and gave me some water. Left her her tip and left. Not bad deal. $60 plus 80.

Ramjj2015
12-29-16, 19:54
Actually, this is incorrect info.

Be safe.Great news. I text them last week. No response. Could use my some maitland. One of my favs.

PrimeVector
12-29-16, 20:51
She has a wider menu but I did not partake. Too skinny for me.I was in the area today so I decided to visit 6220 OBT based on the intel from Outdoorsman. I was asked not to post any detail, but I can confirm there is indeed a full menu available. Also, the lady I met was slender, not skinny, and very well proportioned. The massage was very good. An 8/9. Honoring the request, I'll leave out all other details other than to say I will repeat.

Miketastic69
12-30-16, 10:27
They got shut down by inspectors for insufficient licensing. I think Nicki and Laura might be doing their own thing now.WTH? At least its something they can overcome. ONce they open back I hope we can make sure we do our part to keep the heat off.

Miketastic69
12-30-16, 10:28
Happy 2017 Orlando MP Crew!

WalSTreet
12-30-16, 12:07
Where is this at?

I think they have a grand opening special. Just wondering how the ladies are looking.

Barolo
12-30-16, 15:13

Insufficient licensing? Yea, and Al Capone was shut down for IRS violations.Thinking this board had something to do with licensing issue is dumb! A2 should put you on moderation for that comment. They can't be UTR and advertise on BP. When you advertise as a LMT and don't follow state rules, you get caught. When you advertise $120 massages and not the Ritz Carlton, people get suspicious, you being attention to yourself. When you post pictures with sexy girls you bring attention to yourself. Get over this BS about the board and reviews bring attention to providers. A2 disspelled this BS a few weeks ago!

Member #5878
12-30-16, 16:46
Checked this place out today. The woman is slender, probably little more slender than I personally like. She was pretty business like in her demeanor. I think I gave her a weird vibe because of the cold and I had a hard time warning up so I kept shivering. Opted for HH and on the flip she asked what I wanted. She asked where did I get my information from. I've never been asked that before. I took the no clothes route and I her body is pretty nice I have to admit. Her rack was really nice which was surprising considering they didn't have that appearance in her dress. Once we got down to the fun she lightened up. Would I go back? Maybe not. Experiencing wasn't bad, but it wants great and some of that could be chalked up to how I was cold from the outside. But the location is relation to me is great so there's that. As always YMMV.

Member #5575
12-30-16, 17:28
I think if you read the board you will find well stated views on both sides of this issue. Not sure it is your place to call one side of the discussion dumb.

For me, if a provider I enjoy specifically asks for discretion, and I am treated well, I will respect the request. Dumb? Or treating others with respect.

My view. I won't call yours dumb.

Thinking this board had something to do with licensing issue is dumb! A2 should put you on moderation for that comment. They can't be UTR and advertise on BP. When you advertise as a LMT and don't follow state rules, you get caught. When you advertise $120 massages and not the Ritz Carlton, people get suspicious, you being attention to yourself. When you post pictures with sexy girls you bring attention to yourself. Get over this BS about the board and reviews bring attention to providers. A2 disspelled this BS a few weeks ago!

ThaaAtOne
12-31-16, 01:22
The posting of hot girls with cleavage showing would be enough to raise a flag (not just recent posts, but posts from when Jenna and Tara were together). Not to mention the hefty service tag of $120 +tip.

Let me paint a small picture -ever stop to think. Tara's angels are located in an Office park within Maitland. The girls have an office that's similar to a revolving door. Every 30 minutes - 60 minutes men are coming in and out of that office space (wearing hats and sunglasses). Other tenants and businessmen / women are not oblivious to the activity. To make matters worse, the gals are dressed in dresses or revealing clothing with sexy titties hanging out. Don't you think someone from that office park might have called the authorities? Just a thought.

Thinking this board had something to do with licensing issue is dumb! A2 should put you on moderation for that comment. They can't be UTR and advertise on BP. When you advertise as a LMT and don't follow state rules, you get caught. When you advertise $120 massages and not the Ritz Carlton, people get suspicious, you being attention to yourself. When you post pictures with sexy girls you bring attention to yourself. Get over this BS about the board and reviews bring attention to providers. A2 disspelled this BS a few weeks ago!

Walrus007
12-31-16, 12:20
Was in the mood for a massage, so I decided to give Eve's place a try. Originally wanted Tina, but she was off that day so I got Eve instead. I chose the mid tier package. She's set up on the east side by UCF. Massage felt more like a rub than an actual massage but the mood and conversation made up for it. On the flip there was some teasing that eventually led to Russian finish. I definitely would repeat.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5938579836.html

Miketastic69
12-31-16, 14:03
Thinking this board had something to do with licensing issue is dumb! A2 should put you on moderation for that comment. They can't be UTR and advertise on BP. When you advertise as a LMT and don't follow state rules, you get caught. When you advertise $120 massages and not the Ritz Carlton, people get suspicious, you being attention to yourself. When you post pictures with sexy girls you bring attention to yourself. Get over this BS about the board and reviews bring attention to providers. A2 disspelled this BS a few weeks ago!I don't think MD was necessarily saying that TFF was part of the issue. He was just surmising. I do admit that someone posted that there are other small businesses, like insurance and other companies around the complex. I drove around the parking lot three times before I guessed at the right door. When I first went up it was locked and I walked back to my car. Then someone opened up and waved me in. Not a great feeling, but that would not tip anyone off. The location is actually perfect.

My assumption (ass out of you and me when you assume) is that Maitland wants to tax the owners of that location and get their coins for whatever is going on behind those tinted glass doors. They probably could care less as long as they get their drakmas. So, with that being said, someone PM me when they do open back up so I can go help them pay for their license.

Bigaldb
12-31-16, 14:11
Long time lurker, recently moved west. I'm back in the O for the holidays and can't seem to get ahold of my absolute ATF "winter park Pam" or "Boston Pam" Could someone please point me in the direction of a massage as good as hers from someone in the 40+ club that can provide one of those excellent endings? Many thanks! And Merry Christmas!Try Backpage-Services-Massage. She still looks good!

MucousFace
12-31-16, 16:25
Went and saw Michelle, she was dressed pretty and had the mature feel. Just a regular massage. But the rate was on high side just for half-hour and stress loss. It was also too rushed as the place was busy. She should go indie and referral based. Her rate should be like other AMP markets where its all one rate for massage and stress. Orlando is a weird or greedy market apparently.

Magnet69
01-02-17, 23:21
Guys:

Recently stopped by CB and drew a new girl named Roxy. She is definitely pretty, but not sure if she wanted to work that night. Did not allow DATY. Perhaps she was not into me. Nice to talk to though. Looks Scale: 8/10, Performance: 5/10. YMMV.

Magnet.

Bertil
01-03-17, 08:26
Went and saw Michelle, she was dressed pretty and had the mature feel. Just a regular massage. But the rate was on high side just for half-hour and stress loss. It was also too rushed as the place was busy. She should go indie and referral based. Her rate should be like other AMP markets where its all one rate for massage and stress. Orlando is a weird or greedy market apparently.In the past month her reputation has skyrocketed and that place is always busy now. I no longer go because of what you're describing. Supply and demand brother. Prices will keep climbing as long as the mongers keep paying.

GreatHunter007
01-03-17, 12:37
Anyone has info on this spot?

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-independent-agents-orlando-fl-12870#reviews.Located in a secure apartment complex in the UCF area. Been there three to four times last year. Her name is Valerie. Very cooperative she has an open menu. Certainly worth a visit.

Bdre52
01-03-17, 15:18
Care to share what AMP this is?What AMP is it.

Jdfewf
01-03-17, 19:25
Called Asahi and scheduled a visit with Yumi. When I arrived she recognized that she had never seen me so she tried to push me off to some thin old looking chick stating she had another appointment coming. I told her I would reschedule but she said not with her. I should have cussed this ho out acting like she is scared to rub some new dick. LOL. She should be smart enough to vest a new person unless cops can really get away with a lot to set these ladies up. I saw a provider at you massage and she was hesitant to do a happy ending saying she did not want trouble and was I a cop while my hand was rubbing her pussy and I was sucking on her titties. LOL.I had a similar experience. I asked for Yumi when I got there when the thin old looking chick opened the door. Yumi came and saw that she never had an appointment with me before and said she would be done in a few with another client, but made it a point to verbalize the no sexual touching sign in the room. I got naked and waited face down for her to return. When she returned she asked me to put my boxers back on. Way too cautious.

Don1990
01-04-17, 12:40
Ok so help me out private message me a palor with a menu for some headache I totally fell off the massage lately and I'm tryna find one or two on my weight loss journey this year.

Thankx brother's.

SouthernGuy340
01-04-17, 14:23
Help me out here. I have been seeing a few ads on BP for Draping Required for $80 to $120 per hour. And, the ads says Gratuities Appreciated. You've got to be kidding! Are these women serious? Are men actually ging there? If so, I must be a time warp or something.

Miketastic69
01-04-17, 19:27
Ok so help me out private message me a palor with a menu for some headache I totally fell off the massage lately and I'm tryna find one or two on my weight loss journey this year.

Thankx brother's.You can get some relief from the big two mentioned here. Depends on who's working. I would recommend Susan in Apopka.

Blinds
01-04-17, 22:19
Was looking for something different and stumbled upon Tina on the backpages. She has her own website and once I found she was only 15 minutes from me I pulled the trigger. Setting it up was a bit of a hassle as she can be a bit short over the phone. Once I got there she was much more friendly and amicable in person. The location is safe and clean, after about a 30 minute massage, I dreamed that it ended with a standard HE. It's a bit pricey and I feel like that is the only thing on the menu, even so no regrets.

FloggingMolly
01-04-17, 22:25
Haven't heard any reports on Luxsa in awhile. Was wondering what the status of the talent is. In looking at their current ad on BP, is Avalon back a Luxsa?

It's been a long time since I've been on that side of Orlando, but I may need to make a trip.

Jimhatz
01-04-17, 23:23
I had a similar experience. I asked for Yumi when I got there when the thin old looking chick opened the door. Yumi came and saw that she never had an appointment with me before and said she would be done in a few with another client, but made it a point to verbalize the no sexual touching sign in the room. I got naked and waited face down for her to return. When she returned she asked me to put my boxers back on. Way too cautious.That is why I jetted and did not waste my money trying to get her to see me. Also even if the other therapist looked better, I would had thought twice about doing the session not knowing if she would tell the other chick to not do anything in Chinese. She actually was not all that to sweat anyway. I would have taken my chances if she looked like michelle at balance spa.

Film5947
01-05-17, 00:27
Help me out here. I have been seeing a few ads on BP for Draping Required for $80 to $120 per hour. And, the ads says Gratuities Appreciated. You've got to be kidding! Are these women serious? Are men actually ging there? If so, I must be a time warp or something.I don't get it either! I'm very fine with tipping for good service.

If your going to be legit therapeutic massage therapist, give a fair price. $60 to 80 for the hour. Than you get a 20 to 25% percent tip, because it's a true legit therapeutic massage. Like Hands and stones and massage envy. I'm fine with that, But $180+ for 60 min if you want, aromatherapy hot stone, deep tissue. Than you have tip another $40 to 60+ bucks too! When your all done you shelled out $220+ For regular legit therapeutic massage.

Hell no!

Maybe their is something we don't know! LOL!

TopGun9181
01-05-17, 10:59
Hey guys I been visiting Harold for the past few months and I can say it's enjoyable however I'm looking to try one of the Colonial AMPs. One that caught my eye is 1001 colonial drive. Was told you can get more then a HJ at the right donations.

Anyone can hook me up with info on 1001 or 1809 that would be great.

Thanks.

Bertil
01-05-17, 11:38
The one on 1004 Osceola Pkwy where Michelle works. Stopped by to see if there was new talent and was greeted by "Jenny". Mid 40's average looking Asian woman. Paid 60 bucks for a half hour massage and she told me to get in the room and undress. Then came in some woman that looked like she belonged on Howard's Sterns wack pack crew. Beat up and half retarded looking. I told Jenny that I was not getting a massage from that woman and she laughed and said, "OK". No sings of Michelle of course so I took Jenny. She actually gave a decent massage which put me to sleep a few times. My snoring kept waking me up LOL. On the flip she told me we were finished. I asked her to finish me up and pointed to my hard cock. She starts stroking it while I take her shirt off. I was not sure how far I could push it with this one so I tried to take her pants off a few times. She did not budge the first few times. Then I asked her to suck on it and she hesitated. You have to ask nice and be gentle with these woman. If they like you enough they will go the distance. She starts sucking me off bare back and playing with my asshole at the same time. I managed to get her pants and underwear down far enough so that I could play with her pussy. It appeared like I made her cum but who knows. Blew a load in her mouth and then she spit it out. I left happy and gave her an extra 70 bucks because I was in a good mood. I smelled my fingers and her pussy was fresh surprisingly. I am sure I could have gotten FS but I was not in the mood. I probably won't come back here for a while until someone reports on newer, decent looking talent.

Bigsynth
01-05-17, 12:13
Finally broke the ice at CB. I arrived, and picked a therapist I liked. I really couldn't understand her name. Yoshida or something? Her English wasn't good.

The session was decent though. She gave me a nice back rub, did the legs and feet well. Then on the flip she's did some more massaging, then loaded her hand up with jergins lotion and went to town, she was a little aggressive and I would have liked her to slow down, but once done she grabbed a towel and clean the puddle off my stomach. All and all a decent time. I will return, but I will try a different therapist.

Does anyone have any other suggestions of something that is more fun, and doesn't use lotion from Wal mart?

RossJames
01-05-17, 16:42
Haven't been for awhile, but always had offer of FS from every provider there over a period of 2-3 years. Occasionally the AMP are a little older, but always very game.

From memory just 50 for 30 minutes then negotiable on service. CBJ 80-100. FS 120 up.

Good hunting.

RJ.

Hey guys I been visiting Harold for the past few months and I can say it's enjoyable however I'm looking to try one of the Colonial AMPs. One that caught my eye is 1001 colonial drive. Was told you can get more then a HJ at the right donations.

Anyone can hook me up with info on 1001 or 1809 that would be great.

Thanks.

RossJames
01-05-17, 16:52
Saw her two days ago.

First off she is a very pretty Thai girl. (All the others are Chinese) She is a little older than most but very pretty with creamy brown complexion and long blonde hair.

Initially she was a little reserved, but warmed up and having started with a 30 minutes session changed it up to 60 minutes for round two.

She was up for DATY, but I was her first client that day so she may have been super sensitive later on.

Overall would rate her very highly, not like some of the wilder younger girls but a really good time and would definitely recommend.

Stay safe.

RJ.

Guys:

Recently stopped by CB and drew a new girl named Roxy. She is definitely pretty, but not sure if she wanted to work that night. Did not allow DATY. Perhaps she was not into me. Nice to talk to though. Looks Scale: 8/10, Performance: 5/10. YMMV.

Magnet.

ThaaAtOne
01-05-17, 20:40
First off, this is NOT Nikki from Tara's Body Escape Lounge / Tara's Angels. It's a different Nikki who happens to have the same spelling as the younger therapist who works for Tara. See link below.

This is a long over due post as I saw her back in December. Nikki works out of the same office as Jenna. The massage was mehh. Nothing like what Jenna offers in terms of delivering an awesome therapeutic session. Standard ending, nothing much to talk about. It was slightly lackluster. Not sure if it was me or if she was not really into the session. Nikki seems to be in her late 30's early 40's. Slightly opposite to Jenna in terms of body type. Jenna is super curvy with a nice rack where as Nikki is just blah. I think they do doubles together. But I'd just book a session with Jenna instead. Much more fun to be had. Not to mention, Jenna has a very sensual touch.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-with-nikki-top-rated-female-lmt/17654386

E6671
01-05-17, 21:04
I will be staying south of the convention center near Sea World next week. I have spent the last few days reading the forum and clearly CB and BB are the top two places for FS with younger talent. My trouble is I will not have a car. I know I can take a taxi over there but how easy would it be to get a taxi from there to go back to the hotel. Another question is do taxi drivers extort these places like they do in Las Vegas. In Vegas if you take a taxi to an AMP they end up charging you and extra $100 for the driver. To get around this you need to tell the taxi driver to drop you off near your destination. What a pain.

If possible I would like to go to an AMP closer to my hotel. The five links below are much closer to where I am staying. Would anyone be willing to let me know if any of these are worth exploring and if they offer FS. If nobody has any info I will try CB or BB. Thanks.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-best-massage-10off-new-and-young-girls-11062-i-dr-in-outcall-407-270-499-26/12746141

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-asian-beauty-new-management-new-line-up/13217811

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-girl-407-985-1996-best-massage-free-table-shower/12512339

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/39-special-hand-massage-with-beautiful-friendly-masseuse-407-239-8889/10004489

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-young-asians-19-99-special-6151-westwood-blvd-and-international-drive-call-321-402-9309/18051044

Ramjj2015
01-05-17, 21:07
First off, this is NOT Nikki from Tara's Body Escape Lounge / Tara's Angels. It's a different Nikki who happens to have the same spelling as the younger therapist who works for Tara. See link below.

This is a long over due post as I saw her back in December. Nikki works out of the same office as Jenna. The massage was mehh. Nothing like what Jenna offers in terms of delivering an awesome therapeutic session. Standard ending, nothing much to talk about. It was slightly lackluster. Not sure if it was me or if she was not really into the session. Nikki seems to be in her late 30's early 40's. Slightly opposite to Jenna in terms of body type. Jenna is super curvy with a nice rack where as Nikki is just blah. I think they do doubles together. But I'd just book a session with Jenna instead. Much more fun to be had. Not to mention, Jenna has a very sensual touch.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-with-nikki-top-rated-female-lmt/17654386http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-with-jenna/12697013

Is that Jenna that's worth a visit. With Tara's down love to find another place in that area.

RFagen
01-05-17, 21:38
I will be staying south of the convention center near Sea World next week. I have spent the last few days reading the forum and clearly CB and BB are the top two places for FS with younger talent. My trouble is I will not have a car. I know I can take a taxi over there but how easy would it be to get a taxi from there to go back to the hotel. Another question is do taxi drivers extort these places like they do in Las Vegas. In Vegas if you take a taxi to an AMP they end up charging you and extra $100 for the driver. To get around this you need to tell the taxi driver to drop you off near your destination. What a pain.

If possible I would like to go to an AMP closer to my hotel. The five links below are much closer to where I am staying. Would anyone be willing to let me know if any of these are worth exploring and if they offer FS. If nobody has any info I will try CB or BB. Thanks.

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-best-massage-10off-new-and-young-girls-11062-i-dr-in-outcall-407-270-499-26/12746141

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-asian-beauty-new-management-new-line-up/13217811

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-girl-407-985-1996-best-massage-free-table-shower/12512339

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/39-special-hand-massage-with-beautiful-friendly-masseuse-407-239-8889/10004489

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-young-asians-19-99-special-6151-westwood-blvd-and-international-drive-call-321-402-9309/18051044You've done your homework. Go to cb or bb but use Uber or Lyft. They are much cheaper and quicker. To answer your other question-no the cabbies here won't gouge you.

E6671
01-05-17, 22:04
You've done your homework. Go to cb or bb but use Uber or Lyft. They are much cheaper and quicker. To answer your other question-no the cabbies here won't gouge you.Thanks, I did not think about Uber.

Timy1979
01-06-17, 00:22
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yoga-and-massage-a-bliss-full-combination-for-your-health/8046779

I have been a long time lurker on this one, seems a lot of mixed, but so many Heathers out there it's hard to keep them all sorted out. Please PM me with info, what she allows and any extras.

Outdoorsman
01-06-17, 07:36

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-young-asians-19-99-special-6151-westwood-blvd-and-international-drive-call-321-402-9309/18051044At 2 and 3 I've only got standard endings. The cabbies don't do that here in town.

JustAGeek
01-06-17, 10:29
Just have the taxi or uber driver drop you off at the starbucks at the corner of Colonial and Bumby. Its a 5 minute walk to CB from there.

LatinLuvr
01-06-17, 14:01
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yoga-and-massage-a-bliss-full-combination-for-your-health/8046779

I have been a long time lurker on this one, seems a lot of mixed, but so many Heathers out there it's hard to keep them all sorted out. Please PM me with info, what she allows and any extras.I too am interested. Any feed back would be great.

RatFish
01-06-17, 14:30
Just have the taxi or uber driver drop you off at the starbucks at the corner of Colonial and Bumby. Its a 5 minute walk to CB from there.Or the beer garden just across the street on Bumby.

ComTech42
01-06-17, 14:34

I have been a long time lurker on this one, seems a lot of mixed, but so many Heathers out there it's hard to keep them all sorted out. Please PM me with info, what she allows and any extras.Long time fan. Treat her well and you will have a great experience take your time get to know her.

Outdoorsman
01-06-17, 21:20
I too am interested. Any feed back would be great.It would be great if you went to see her and let us know how it was. Then you could satisfy your curiosity and contribute to the board. Just saying.

E6671
01-07-17, 08:36
Just have the taxi or uber driver drop you off at the starbucks at the corner of Colonial and Bumby. Its a 5 minute walk to CB from there.Thank you to everyone for your help. Looks like the AMPs near my hotel are only level one service so I will either check out CB, BB or do a little more research on the USA adult classified thread. I do like my Asian women so I am leaning toward CB or BB. I don't have enough time to try and work some take out from one of the other spas.

I will be sure to contribute after my session. Thanks again and if you are ever in the Chicago area and need some help, let me know.

Miketastic69
01-07-17, 16:06
Thank you to everyone for your help. Looks like the AMPs near my hotel are only level one service so I will either check out CB, BB or do a little more research on the USA adult classified thread. I do like my Asian women so I am leaning toward CB or BB. I don't have enough time to try and work some take out from one of the other spas.

I will be sure to contribute after my session. Thanks again and if you are ever in the Chicago area and need some help, let me know.JustAGeek mentioned the starbucks. There's a Walgreens about 5 min walk. A marathon gas station in the next block (but may be weird to get dropped at a gas station). That Walgreens has a Wells Fargo Bank in the parking lot and there are a few businesses right there. When I do not have a car I usually get off at walgreens and walk a few blocks. This is a nice time of year for it. Don't walk in the Summer (in orlando that's February to October). LOL.

I will be in Chicago a few times this year. Staying right on Michigan Aven. I will have a rental car so I am flexible. I used to do the EL Train and walking, but I got hassled before (late coming back from a BP Date east of the loop).

Miketastic69
01-07-17, 16:09
Long time fan. Treat her well and you will have a great experience take your time get to know her.What does this all mean? Multiple sessions before anything happens? Do I need to join her bookclub? Please explain. Thanks.