PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194

Andrew Cz
03-26-10, 19:12
First, some housekeeping:

• Amazon Massage is now Avalon Massage, same address and phone number as old Amazon: 5389 South Kirkman Road, Orlando, 32819 (above Quizno's), 407-226-7229.

• Avalon, which had the same owners as Amazon, used to be located around the corner on Vineland Road, but that location is now:

• Bambee Massage (might be spelled Bambi), 6645 Vineland Road, #210, Orlando; 407-351-3992.

• Most of the old favorites from Amazon are still at the new Avalon location, and some of the old Avalon girls are there, too.

• I suppose Bambee has new girls (haven't visited yet).

All that being said, I visited Avalon today, and enjoyed their March special -- table shower and one-hour massage for .8.

Therapist was Natalie -- or maybe spelled Nathalie? -- a gorgeous blonde Russian who had great technique and an adventurous imagination. She sent me home relaxed and happy! Will repeat and repeat!

Worldsoffun
03-26-10, 19:23
Went back for my 4th visit and asked for Cocoa again. No luck. I think she may have been rotated out. Got Helen (took her a minute or two for her to remember her name). She said this was her second day there. 40 year old and a little chunky, but nice firm b-cups.

Very poor and mechanical massage. Not much teasing or enthusiasm on the flip. Allowed me to play with those b-cups. She finished me with a smile and seemed very disappointed at a .4 tip. Would not repeat with her.

Let me tell you ladies because I know some of you read the Forum. A HE with a little bit of hooter action will never be more than a .4 tip. If you frown, I might grab .2 back. A weak massage with a HE is a .2 tip. I am there for a decent massage everything else is just a bonus for me. I should have left a .2 tip, but I was feeling Worldly.

WOF

Laharvardkid
03-26-10, 23:57
Last four posts have been excellent... My 2 cents worth. My favorites in order, most in Northern O-town:

Star Massage Therapy: 4 visits, 5 stars. Jeanne (was at Island Therapy) one of my all time favorites, If they ever open again. Always left stress free!

Island Therapy: Very good, above average massages and never experienced up selling here. Always left stress free!

Asahi: Been frequenting for years usually above average massage but up selling has always been a problem. Always left stress free!

Natural Therapies: Frequented for years, was very good but reviews sound mixed now. Have not visited in the last 6 months. Always left stress free!

Island Massage Therapy (Ormond): OK, stress free but average massages.

Never experienced: Lotus Massage & Spa (plan a visit soon), Spa Serenity (plan a visit soon)

Tokyo: Ok but no TS and average massages.

On all YMMV. Hope this helps someone, thanks for all the info!

LaHarvardkid

Bez191
03-27-10, 10:40
First, some housekeeping:

• Amazon Massage is now Avalon Massage, same address and phone number as old Amazon: 5389 South Kirkman Road, Orlando, 32819 (above Quizno's), 407-226-7229.

• Avalon, which had the same owners as Amazon, used to be located around the corner on Vineland Road, but that location is now:

• Bambee Massage (might be spelled Bambi), 6645 Vineland Road, #210, Orlando; 407-351-3992.

• Most of the old favorites from Amazon are still at the new Avalon location, and some of the old Avalon girls are there, too.

• I suppose Bambee has new girls (haven't visited yet).

All that being said, I visited Avalon today, and enjoyed their March special -- table shower and one-hour massage for .8.

Therapist was Natalie -- or maybe spelled Nathalie? -- a gorgeous blonde Russian who had great technique and an adventurous imagination. She sent me home relaxed and happy! Will repeat and repeat!Don't go to Bambee. Been there twice. 100% legit. In both occasions I was greeted by one of the therapists that used to work for Ginza. Perhaps she decided to open her own parlor. In both occasions during the massage, she left the room to open the door and answer the ph. She had no receptionist. She mentioned that another therapist (an American chick) was working with her, but I never saw her. If you go there, ask for the white girl. The Asian one, won't give you the handshake.

In terms of the massage, I must confess it was good. I would give her a 8 or 9 out of 10. She was also decent looking but not a model either.

Cheers

Worldsoffun
03-27-10, 23:54
Don't go to Bambee. Been there twice. 100% legit. In both occasions I was greeted by one of the therapists that used to work for Ginza. Perhaps she decided to open her own parlor. In both occasions during the massage, she left the room to open the door and answer the ph. She had no receptionist. She mentioned that another therapist (an American chick) was working with her, but I never saw her. If you go there, ask for the white girl. The Asian one, won't give you the handshake.

In terms of the massage, I must confess it was good. I would give her a 8 or 9 out of 10. She was also decent looking but not a model either.

Cheers

I wish I would have read this earlier. I went to Bambee today. They have a steam room which I took advantage of as I waited. Had Sue as the therapist, which I am sure is the owner/manager. She gave a pretty darned good massage using hot towels, hot stones and lotion. That was absolutely great.

But there are absolutely no extras. Not even close and there never will be. I figured that out when Sue started talking about God. I don't mind a good massage and an occasional theological discussion. Seemed odd though and threw me off my game. She is kind of cute too. I might repeat when I'm looking specifically for a good massage, but if any of you are looking for extras, it ain't happening there.

WOF

MoonlightBiker
03-28-10, 20:05
3. Tip well: If she hints next time, tip 80% what you would normally have given her for better service.

G100, are you saying that on a $100 massage (just using round numbers to make it easy) one should tip 80%, being $80? Holy shit I hope I'm reading that wrong. Maybe I'm a cheap bastard but here's how I'd do things if you asked me.

* Poor massage with no extras = price of massage only.
* Good massage w/no extras = $10 tip
* Good massage with handshake = $20 tip
* Playful TS, play with the girls, good massage, nice handshake = $30 tip.
* Playful TS, good massage, naked playful girl, good handshake = $40 tip.

To me that seems REALLY generous.

Laharvardkid
03-28-10, 21:03
G100, are you saying that on a $100 massage (just using round numbers to make it easy) one should tip 80%, being $80? Holy shit I hope I'm reading that wrong. Maybe I'm a cheap bastard but here's how I'd do things if you asked me.

I fully concur Moonlight, that is my MO verbatim!!!

Laharvardkid

The Best Nap
03-28-10, 23:55
G100, are you saying that on a $100 massage (just using round numbers to make it easy) one should tip 80%, being $80? Holy shit I hope I'm reading that wrong.I think you read that wrong, he said,

3. Tip well: If she hints next time, tip 80% what you would normally have given her for better service. If no hints, I usually tip 20% and thank her for the massage (you never know, next time might be better).

He did not say tip 80%. You are right, an 80% tip is off the charts.

Gentleman 100
03-29-10, 06:19

80% of what you would pay if you got something good, not 80% of the house fee.

Example: something good (extras) = $40. Nothing good (but good massage) = $20 and a hint that maybe more next time if the attitude lightens up.

Your tipping suggestions are right on track with my views.

Be safe.

Gentleman 100
03-29-10, 06:25
I won't make this a long post, but over the weekend I took a road trip to St. Pete and visited an aromatherapy spa. Definitely worth the trip.

No BS, just a menu of services and options. The downside is the traffic issues (maybe spring breakers) along the way. It took a good 2 hours to get there.

Read the St. Pete forum for more info (and search for 73rd, FT, or TG).

I know this is not the St. Pete forum, so I am keeping it short. As always, YMMV.

Be safe.

MoonlightBiker
03-29-10, 07:44

Example: something good (extras) = $40. Nothing good (but good massage) = $20 and a hint that maybe more next time if the attitude lightens up.

Be safe.

Got it. Thanks for the clarification, and for all the posts.

TopGun9181
03-29-10, 11:45

Be safe.I agree with Gent100, regardless of the fact you did get a hour of someones time so $. 2 is not going to hurt your wallet if you just put down $100, if I get a avg massage with a good handshake I go $20-$30. If I get something poor I give $10-$20 and if its somethin well worth it $30-$50.

Dicktracey
03-29-10, 17:26
I noticed the other day that the spa up on 2nd floor at 192 and 535 (Kissimmee) that used to be TOA 2 is now reopened as Spa 2. It also has a longer name on the building and parking lot sign of Bodyworks of Asia. I stopped and called the number, found out they are $90 h, $60 hh. No table shower. I was tempted to try, but then saw a known blonde friend walking on 192 that I could get everything for 60 so decided to forgo the massage. Let me know if anyone try's this new one.

Laharvardkid
03-30-10, 10:19
Tried Spa Serenity again, still closed. I decided to try Lotus. Good massage (I've had better) but overall a good experience. For me she was totaly Legit!!! No HE, no tease. The hot oil is nice but I was shut down cold. Not sure what I did but she must have gotten a bad vibe from me. I took her hands to the spot needing attention but she said "I am Therapeutic only". She is easy to talk to and yes the Healthy Holistic Hippy type but I will not return, too bad she has a nice touch.

Laharvardkid

Joe Sample
03-30-10, 17:07
Went to the new Avalon today, saw Maria, and was sorely disappointed. Very rare for me. Lost time and 80. Nothing on the menu, period. My back hurts more now then when I went in.

Next time back to Golden on OBT, it was everything Gentleman100 said when I saw Nikki.

Harry Plopper
03-30-10, 22:01
Headed to Golden tonight after my old asian homeplace phone has been disconnected. I will miss those girls.

Anyway ... Golden was nice and I left pretty happy. I like to get the full menu and this was far from it but the massage was great and I left happy.

Thanks for all the info and stay safe.....

Harry

Loving302
03-31-10, 09:40
Being in the area, I stopped at the Spa Serenity on OBT recently. I have been such a regular with another AMP, that I thought I would take a chance. I think I will stay in my "rut." There was no table shower available, and Nina (I think that was her name) did an OK job and finished very mechanically with little enthusiasm. I left kind of Happy, :-)

As they saying goes "You don't know what you've got!"

LittleOrlando
03-31-10, 19:02
Have visited this place many times its across the street from Anne's on the side street.

Paid 75 for hour.

No ts but regular shower is offered. Coco does a great job on my back, deep gets on table with me and uses all of her tricks to work out kinks. Finishes with deep then to light teasing and whsipers " you want to flip?" Straight to business then after that finishes massage.

Any one with info on http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-sexy-swedish-german-brazilian-girls-24/2741207

Looks like be part of the euro girls but different contact number. I have not called yet. Sorry if I missed a review I usually RTFF before I ask but did not see any.
Thanks

Laymedown1
03-31-10, 23:15
I noticed the other day that the spa up on 2nd floor at 192 and 535 (Kissimmee) that used to be TOA 2 is now reopened as Spa 2. It also has a longer name on the building and parking lot sign of Bodyworks of Asia. I stopped and called the number, found out they are $90 h, $60 hh. No table shower. I was tempted to try, but then saw a known blonde friend walking on 192 that I could get everything for 60 so decided to forgo the massage. Let me know if anyone try's this new one.This place is a joke. The desk girl greeted me, but did not give the massage. Was disappointed with the girl who ended up giving the massage. Switch and bate tactic. However, usual not more wanted from them. Left and will not return. I will have to go back to Dragons Den up the road on 192 across from Golden Corral. The menu is younger and better looking. Try them.

Gentleman 100
04-01-10, 06:17
I stopped by Golden Tiger (S. OBT across from Universal Nissan - at Deerfield). I was pleasantly suprised to see that Jade from ToA 2 is back. She remembered me and gave a great massage.

When I first entered, super hot blonde latina greeted me and I almost melted (too bad she doesn't offer massages: she has all the right curves). I briefly waited in their waiting room and was offered free soft drinks and chips (nice touch).

I left relaxed and happy and was given a discount card for the next visit. This place is a great place to stop if you are in the area.

Scores:
Jade looks: 8.3/10
Skills: 9/10
Ambience/Cleanliness: 10/10

I will definitely be back. Be safe.

Comala57
04-01-10, 12:29
toftt and tried the brazilian/irish add in crlist and bp body rub section. Ill add a link later I'm on the blackberry and wanted to save anyone elses 100bucks. They advertise as part of the downtown european,russian adds. This is there newest place offering up to ladies. Pics in adds obviously fake. The irish girl a 7 in looks never flipped me in the entire hour. Had an extra bill so I paid for the half hour for the itilian, brazilian girl. Much better looking and nice ass and great tits but no hand roaming allowed. All in all each girl got a tip of 15 and house got 150. That sucks ass. Nothing was promissed for future nothing expected.
Clean-8
Girls-7 and the brazilian 8
Happy negitive10. I'm going to find an asian.

Indian River
04-01-10, 14:49
Went to Sky Massage, new one on Fairbanks. Nice massage , no extras but a good massage. Cheap, only 50 for the hour.

Zooman
04-02-10, 07:20
Went there a couple of days ago (sorry for the delay in posting).

Hot looking girl at the front took the house fee and took me to a waiting area. Place was clean and offered free water and soda there. My wait time was a little too long (about 15-20) minutes. If I would of known, I would of never paid and moved on to another place that day. Of well, I had already paid the house fee and hearing good reports of this place, I waited.

Finally, I was greeted by a short Asian lady (Rose or Rosie I believe). She looked like in her 30's with very small breast. Massage went o. K., I have had better from other locations. On the flip, roaming was limited with clothes on. Massaging was business like and stress was relieved but nothing to make a trip worth while.

I might give the place another chance due to other reports, but my first visit did not impress me.

Room and cleanliness: 10/10 (new building?)

Looks: 4/10 (too bad the lady at the front did not do massages)

Attitude: 5/10 (just average-business like)

Massage: 5/10 (just average)

Leaving stress free: 5/10 (stress and tension was gone, but felt like this place did not live up to the reports)

Ontheloose
04-02-10, 18:51
Exactly what I am looking for "A really good massage" no more. No less!

I will have to get over there next week.

Thanks again,

OTL

Went to Sky Massage, new one on Fairbanks. Nice massage , no extras but a good massage. Cheap, only 50 for the hour.

LittleOrlando
04-02-10, 21:40
Comala57 I am sorry for bad day at http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRub...irls-24/2741207

( hope thats the right link) but I glad you made a report because they were on my list to visit when refund check comes in.

PcguyFL
04-03-10, 06:27

Thanks again,

OTL

Yes - this is exactly the best place to find that sort of reference. ???

Comala57
04-03-10, 10:22
Comala57 I am sorry for bad day at http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRub...irls-24/2741207

( hope thats the right link) but I glad you made a report because they were on my list to visit when refund check comes in.

Glad to help. What kills me is that in the add it had pics of naked girls. Thats a small indication of fun for all. Just my humble oppinion. I bet the owner will find new girls when return business starts to stop. Brazilian girl, if she gave HE, I would go every week because she said she doesn't mind doing deep tissue for no extra charge. Since 95 is a bit much anyways not including tip. I was really wanting to find younger girls and not asians. My search continues. At least my spouse gave me an unsolicited bbbjcim when I got home so all is well. :)

Heres the link I called from.
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/swedish-brazilian-german-girl/2743853

Bez191
04-03-10, 10:34

Thanks again,

OTLOtl,

There's place named "Massage Connection" that is pretty much legit. There used to be a chick that went the extra mile but she was let go (check out other postings). The price is 55 for an hour. If you go during the evening, ask for Alana or Alani (something like this). She gives GREAT LEGIT massages. Don't go with anyone else. I believe she is there from M-F. And GUYS! Don't waste your time trying to get her to do HE. It won't happen (I tried several times and no luck. She requires draping). So far she has been the best to give me a massage. Their number is 407-859-7878

Another place where I had a good legit massage was Bambee. There's two chicks (A white and an Asian girl). I have not tried the white chick, but the Asian one gives great massage. The price is 80-85 (depending at what time you go). Believe it or not, it is a legit place. Check out other postings or the web for the number. I know they are located in vineland Road where Avalon (old location) used to B. They don't have anything to do with Avalon.

Cheers

Dastex 1971
04-03-10, 11:48
Any idea about the oriental place Bambee. Visiting it later.

Nocturnal1212
04-03-10, 14:31
Have gone there twice. Black girl with gap in teeth gave me a massage the 1st time, looked not to good. Said she also works in Altamonte. Ok massage and extras were offered. Extras declined. They didn't carry any asians at the time.

Second time i believe is the same women Comala is speaking of typical short flat chested ugly korean women very quiet with no personality. Good massage no extras.

The Best Nap
04-03-10, 19:12
Glad to help. What kills me is that in the add it had pics of naked girls. Thats a small indication of fun for all. Just my humble oppinion. I bet the owner will find new girls when return business starts to stop. Brazilian girl, if she gave HE, I would go every week because she said she doesn't mind doing deep tissue for no extra charge. Since 95 is a bit much anyways not including tip. I was really wanting to find younger girls and not asians. My search continues. At least my spouse gave me an unsolicited bbbjcim when I got home so all is well. :)

Heres the link I called from.
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/swedish-brazilian-german-girl/2743853Can we have pics of the spouse?

Just kidding, couldn't help myself.

Sillyolman
04-04-10, 00:08
How the hell do you spell that name? Well, that is what it sounds like. The rotation has brought in a new girl and good one she is. She delivers the best massage I have ever had at Island. She definately knows how to find and work out the spots needing attention. She was a bit business like but you know how those first encounters can be. Lets just say the finish was mucho excelante.

Worldsoffun
04-04-10, 23:43
I stopped by all of my favorites today and they all were closed. I guess that confirms they probably all have the same upper management.

I did pass that Massage Connection on S. OBT and saw it open. Stopped in and saw two hot, young, really stacked white ladies sitting in the lobby. They charged .55 for an hour and handed me off to an older Hispanic lady with gorgeous D cups. Then deja vu struck me. I remembered a post about this place, but it was too late. I paid and was in the massage room. I knew it would be all by the books and it was. no raoming hands allowed. Decent massage, draped and she didn't get within 5 inches of the boys. This place is fully legit. I went home just as tense as when I arrived.

Bummer!

WOF

ToyotaSupraTt
04-06-10, 06:02
Has anyone been here?

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/week-special-european-hot-dolls-have-you-tried-it-22/2746283

If I were in Orlando I'd TOFTT but it's a bit of a trek for that. PM me or post here. I am curious as my asian taste has dropped lately.

Booyah55
04-06-10, 13:19
I have had a couple a good experiences with a couple of the " EUROPEAN COLLEGE GIRLS" places recently. Even though others here have really hammered them with neg reviews. YMWV , I guess.

I really got a thing for nordic/russiain/czech girls, so I dont mind payin for the experience. Just love it when they dont understand what your saying when you talk dirty to them, with a polite face. They just nod and smile! So HOT!!!

Anyways, saw this new place and was intrigued by the $55 HH option. Checked it out, and thought I would pass on the experience.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/swedish-brazilian-german-girls/2745958

When I called, the girl on the phone did NOT sound foreign. That struck me as odd. I made an appt. Got there and had to wait an HOUR after my scheduled appt time!!! I would have left, but another dude was there waiting said it was well worth the wait. So I stuck it out. (Strongly think he was affiliated)

Finally an hour later, tall brunette girl walks out and motions me to come into the room. She was not Swedish, Brazilian, nor German. She was just a regular brunette. Not bad looking, I would rate her a 7. Name was Tiffany, I think.

Got on table and massage begins. Obviously, her massage technique was very amatuerish. Told her my lower back was feelin stiff, but she would not rub any lower than my mid back???? (weird) Got her feeling comfortable using patter.

She asked if there was anywhere else needed attention. (Sounded like the words I needed to hear) Wanted to ease into it, so I told her my upper thighs. She responded that she only does face-down massages. W-W-W-W-What??? Thats the 1st time I ever heard that one. Then I knew it was game over from here.

I pushed on with the patter, making her laugh a lil. Tried everything to make her feel comfortable. Asked her how she feels about extras. She very sternly replied. I DO NOT do extras.

Well then, I DO NOT tip extra. We both lose.

This place will surely be out of business very soon. They blatantly false advertise.

NO SWEDES
NO BRAZILIANS
NO GERMANS
NO EXTRAS
NO FUN
NO REPEAT

I'll keep u guys in the loop on my next outing.

Booyah out

Marine Matt
04-07-10, 09:15
I have had a couple a good experiences with a couple of the " EUROPEAN COLLEGE GIRLS" places recently. Even though others here have really hammered them with neg reviews. YMWV , I guess.

I really got a thing for nordic/russiain/czech girls, so I dont mind payin for the experience. Just love it when they dont understand what your saying when you talk dirty to them, with a polite face. They just nod and smile! So HOT!!!

Anyways, saw this new place and was intrigued by the $55 HH option. Checked it out, and thought I would pass on the experience.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/swedish-brazilian-german-girls/2745958

When I called, the girl on the phone did NOT sound foreign. That struck me as odd. I made an appt. Got there and had to wait an HOUR after my scheduled appt time!!! I would have left, but another dude was there waiting said it was well worth the wait. So I stuck it out. (Strongly think he was affiliated)

Finally an hour later, tall brunette girl walks out and motions me to come into the room. She was not Swedish, Brazilian, nor German. She was just a regular brunette. Not bad looking, I would rate her a 7. Name was Tiffany, I think.

Got on table and massage begins. Obviously, her massage technique was very amatuerish. Told her my lower back was feelin stiff, but she would not rub any lower than my mid back???? (weird) Got her feeling comfortable using patter.

She asked if there was anywhere else needed attention. (Sounded like the words I needed to hear) Wanted to ease into it, so I told her my upper thighs. She responded that she only does face-down massages. W-W-W-W-What??? Thats the 1st time I ever heard that one. Then I knew it was game over from here.

I pushed on with the patter, making her laugh a lil. Tried everything to make her feel comfortable. Asked her how she feels about extras. She very sternly replied. I DO NOT do extras.

Well then, I DO NOT tip extra. We both lose.

This place will surely be out of business very soon. They blatantly false advertise.

NO SWEDES
NO BRAZILIANS
NO GERMANS
NO EXTRAS
NO FUN
NO REPEAT

I'll keep u guys in the loop on my next outing.

Booyah out

Well considering their BP ad features 2 well known internet porn models including Melissa Midwest I think you pretty much got what to be expected.

Texualman
04-07-10, 09:43
Guys,

I would like to throw in my experience with the Swedish/Brazilian girls place.

I am cocky like most of you guys so I assumed well others may have struck out. But I got this. I will crack that nut. Well. I am not as good as I thought. The massage was ok, not great but by the girl's own words she has not had any training. I also received a back only massage. I tried a little hand roaming and touched a little leg but she moved away quickly after that. She was a very nice girl, dark hair, tattoos, and large breasts but no hint at all at extras. For $95 that is way too steep and I agree they will not last long at this point. Hope this will save the other cocky members (like me) some of their hard earned cash.

Stay Safe,

T

Comala57
04-07-10, 12:18
If you would have read my posts about this one you would have saved your double nickle. Sorry for both of us. Your right it'll be out of business soon or with different girls.

Booyah55
04-07-10, 12:32
Has anyone been here?

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/week-special-european-hot-dolls-have-you-tried-it-22/2746283

If I were in Orlando I'd TOFTT but it's a bit of a trek for that. PM me or post here. I am curious as my asian taste has dropped lately.Like I stated yesterday, I have had luck with this particular place as well as another. Emphasis on "luck". Nothing is assumed or offered. You have to work your patter (game). They kinda play hard to get. Just like a regular chick, you have to make them feel at ease and establish a feeling of trust. Oh, and you have to tip up front. They won't ask you to, just offer it. Trust me.

YMMV. I suppose if you dress like you are somebody, are a smooth talker, show some $$, you will do just fine.

Still haven't got these girls to remove 1 stitch of clothing. But, have gotten a nice firm handshake before leaving.

But once they know you, they greet you with a handshake from the moment you walk in.

Booyah out.

Booyah55
04-07-10, 12:37
If you would have read my posts about this one you would have saved your double nickle. Sorry for both of us. Your right it'll be out of business soon or with different girls.SO true!

I couldve savde $55. I thought I was special and could make it happen.

I was WRONG. Shoulve listened to u.

Booyah out

Nightlife
04-07-10, 13:28
I went there today and got a great massage.

I think fun could be had here once the new wares off.

Pbwardy02
04-07-10, 18:20
Guys,

I would like to throw in my experience with the Swedish/Brazilian girls place.

I am cocky like most of you guys so I assumed well others may have struck out. But I got this. I will crack that nut. Well. I am not as good as I thought. The massage was ok, not great but by the girl's own words she has not had any training. I also received a back only massage. I tried a little hand roaming and touched a little leg but she moved away quickly after that. She was a very nice girl, dark hair, tattoos, and large breasts but no hint at all at extras. For $95 that is way too steep and I agree they will not last long at this point. Hope this will save the other cocky members (like me) some of their hard earned cash.

Stay Safe,

T

The fact that they are posting overly suggestive services and the massages are bad (perhaps because they are not licensed) is a bad combination. The first will bring bad attention and the reason for the latter will get you shut down.

Maybe they are just a hit and run operation. If so, very entrepenureal.

Exec Talent
04-08-10, 11:41
Based on some of the reviews posted here, yesterday I went to Oriental Massage Sky located at 2018 W. Fairbanks 32789 (just before I-4 on the left if you are heading west).

The therapist was Anna who offered a good ninety minute massage for $75. Sixty minutes is $50. Communications was a problem since she spoke very little English. Also, the music has been around awhile since it included some Christmas tunes (next time I will know to bring my own).

For those seeking extras, this would not be the place. While lying face down, I was undrapped but when face up she kept everything covered. Also I noticed that she kept the door slightly ajar.

Big Bob III
04-08-10, 12:17
When you have been around as long as VerySlowly, you may also get tired of pop (plain o' pussy)
Must tell the bretheren to be careful if following Very Slowly's fella.

Rainman7
04-08-10, 12:21
This was far better than the earlier posters experience. A very Clean Classy Place. No TS but regular shower. Pricey at 90 but will discount for repeat customers. 1 VERY talented girl who is well trained in varous massage techniques. Amazing! Other girl experience is almost as good. Attractive Asians between mid 30s to early 40s. Very friendly and classy. Legitimate Place. So it depends what you are looking for. VIP down the road is trashy and has thin walls and OLD OLD OLD asians. With some talent.

Texualman
04-08-10, 12:43
Fellas,

After my strike out with the brazilian/swedish place I needed a pick me up so I headed out to Asahi. I had not been there before and was honest with the lady up front about that. I did tell her that they came very very highly recommend. I was assigned to a therapist who was youngish (late 20s) dark hair pretty. We went to a shower 1st, great shower with a little teasing. Then to a good massage, followed by a fun flip. It was mentioned to me that there were 2 levels of tips accepted. I chose the lower level, but wonder if a better tip means a bigger smile for me.

All in all Asahi was all I had been led to believe it would B. It was clean, my therapist was cute and good at massage, and I left grinning.

Stay safe out there,

T

Loving302
04-08-10, 14:18
Has anyone been to the Asian Body Rub in Orlando (Winter Park)? Their rates seem rather "excessive" and before spending $160 for a half hour session, I would really like to know more about them!!

Their ad looks rather inviting. If you would prefer to PM, please do.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ooo-relaxing-oooooo-asian-oooooo-bodywork-oo-22/2755565

Thanks

Tone Def
04-08-10, 14:42
Has anyone been to the Asian Body Rub in Orlando (Winter Park)? Their rates seem rather "excessive" and before spending $160 for a half hour session, I would really like to know more about them!!

Their ad looks rather inviting. If you would prefer to PM, please do.

[url]

ThanksI called to find out where they are. An asian lady answer and told me that they were on East Colonial near downtown. I'm not sure how they figure that they are in Winter Park. I know that doesn't help you with knowing whether they are legit or not, but just know that they are not out by UCF or anywhere near Winter Park.

VerySlowly
04-08-10, 18:22

[Quote] VS-tired of pop?
When you have been around as long as VerySlowly, you may also get tired of pop (plain o' pussy) [Quote] BIG BOB III

Big Sugard, glad you signed up today. Guess you had nothing to say before and it seems you still don't.

Your first post immortalized you in my mind.

PERHAPS YOU COULD ENLIGHTEN ME AND THE BOARD AS TO WHO YOU ARE REFERRING TO.

ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY MASCULINITY? THAT IS SO PRECIOUS OF YOU SWEETY. DO YOU LOVE A BIG HAIRY BUTT HOLE. I"LL BET YOU DO SUNSHINE. ARE YOU GAY LE ?----VS

Laymedown1
04-08-10, 22:27
This was far better than the earlier posters experience. A very Clean Classy Place. No TS but regular shower. Pricey at 90 but will discount for repeat customers. 1 VERY talented girl who is well trained in varous massage techniques. Amazing! Other girl experience is almost as good. Attractive Asians between mid 30s to early 40s. Very friendly and classy. Legitimate Place. So it depends what you are looking for. VIP down the road is trashy and has thin walls and OLD OLD OLD asians. With some talent.You will leave with a smile on your face and fully happy.

You gotta try it!

Comala57
04-08-10, 23:28
I was there on business and hand an extra bill burning a hole in my pocket. Instead of the poker room I decided to go to the Poke Her Room called paradise. If you check the Brevard county forum its full on brothel. From what is said the LEO is either on the books or just flat out don't care what goes on there. .50 for the room and .50 to 1.5 for the girl. I had two to chose from and chose Megan since she looked like the hot realator you want to bang. Oh wait she is a real estate agent in the area, at least thats what she says. Since I only had a single bill she said a body rub and HE for thirty mins. Well okay she was hot so I handed over the bill. Since 2.0 is our local price for decent trim that place seems par for the course.
Megan got naked right away as I laid on the table she began wth the HE but I convinced her to finish between her tits. That was awesome since I shot right up to her chin. We both got a laugh out of it. Cleaned up, and she gave me a good back rub for a few mins. All in all wish I got the FS.
Looks 7.5
Personallity 9
Happy 8.5

VerySlowly
04-09-10, 00:01

WHERE ????????????????????????----Very Sure

Taggy: R U playing with me? Go back to playing with yourself. LOL

Big Bob III
04-09-10, 10:46
Lets not bring too much attention to it. Other than IR, its the only recourse that the grunts at PAFB have.

I was there on business and hand an extra bill burning a hole in my pocket. Instead of the poker room I decided to go to the Poke Her Room called paradise. ... Looks 7.5
Personallity 9
Happy 8.5

Cockalorum
04-09-10, 11:17
Lets not bring too much attention to it. Other than IR, its the only recourse that the grunts at PAFB have.

Agreed …. We don’t have many places left in Brevard. They get to much attention then LEO shuts them down. Even some of the untouchables are now touchable. Some of the best places around at one time were here in Brevard and Orlando Senior members know the places I am referring to. It was well worth the drive. Please be discrete.

Awesome Balls
04-09-10, 12:51
Lets not bring too much attention to it. Other than IR, its the only recourse that the grunts at PAFB have.Someone finally posts useful material and you want to prevent it. No wonder I hardly waste my time on this forum any more.

Indian River
04-09-10, 16:50
Went back to Oriental Spa on Colonia and other day. Same great massage. Very legit and no extras.. They laugh when you ask for extras. Great place, nice ladies and a GREAT legit massage.

Awesome Balls
04-09-10, 20:14
Then to a good massage, followed by a fun flip. It was mentioned to me that there were 2 levels of tips accepted. I chose the lower level, but wonder if a better tip means a bigger smile for me.In my experience, you made the wise choice. They want you to think you get more for your money, but you don't. Some of them will pretend to go down on your, but all you're really getting is a disguised HJ, not a BJ. Girl tried that on me and I called her on it. No sense paying a higher tip for something you didn't really get.

Duplicity rules at Asahi.

Frinky
04-10-10, 16:17
Went there today. Wow. The therapist was nicely built, with long black hair and the body was smooth. She is a dream come true from everything else in Kissimmee. Had a pleasant shower, then escorted to a pleasant clean atmosphere for a change. She took the time to care for my sore bod. The massage was 7. 5 and the rest 8+. No upselling was a positive for me. REPEAT, yes!

Have to give them a try. I wish they were open pass 10PM but I will settle for the 7days a week.

Dragons Den is across the street from Golden Corral on HWY192.

LMD, Table shower there?

Phatpistol
04-10-10, 17:29
LMD, Table shower there?

No table shower

Jacks66
04-11-10, 09:32
Was in your town 2 wks ago and visited the spa on 192. Man it was great. Saw a girl said her name was gina. Massage was a 7, Flip was a 9 (in my book any way). To help me pass the time during the massage, she let me play with all of her toys, just showed them all to me and let me pick.

One thing, she was called out of the room twice, made me a little nervous didn't seem to bother her. When she came back all the toys came back out.

Did ask me how much I tip. I said I tip well for a good massage and it all worked out.

Loki78
04-11-10, 13:42
Went to Star last week (I heard it had been closed)? Anyway, made an appointment with Jeanne, good time as usual. She wasn't overly talkative as some other have mentioned.

Lack Xp
04-11-10, 14:59
Is it me or Star amp is legit? I flirted with her and she flirted back the whole session. At the end, still leave with a lot of stress concentrated in one area.

Laharvardkid
04-12-10, 00:47
Is it me or Star amp is legit? I flirted with her and she flirted back the whole session. At the end, still leave with a lot of stress concentrated in one area.

I hope they have not changed, they've been closed for a few weeks. Always left totally stress free especially with Jeanne.

Laharvardkid

Citywalk
04-12-10, 08:27
Went to my old stomping grounds on N Mills, best massage I've received since Kimberly left for another spa. Lily was her name, petite and very friendly. Left completely relaxed.

Pbwardy02
04-12-10, 12:40
Went back to Oriental Spa on Colonia and other day. Same great massage. Very legit and no extras.. They laugh when you ask for extras. Great place, nice ladies and a GREAT legit massage.

A very good friend of mine left very satisfied from there two months back. YMMV, but there are good times to be had from this place.

Magnum Plus
04-12-10, 22:54
A very good friend of mine left very satisfied from there two months back. YMMV, but there are good times to be had from this place.Don't waste time at Oriental Spa when you can get just about anything from Eve at Far Orient. Excellent service my friend. Older not good looking but not bad looking either though she has a bad tit job, but still nice to hold on to while I. Eve will definitely deliver once you have been in a few times. The owner also gives a great massage and the best prostate exam in Orlando, she knows exactly how to penetrate to hit the right G spot. They are all much older and not the greatest looking staff compared to most places but some of the best service to be had in the area. Both places have parking in rear.

Pbwardy02
04-13-10, 07:41
Don't waste time at Oriental Spa when you can get just about anything from Eve at Far Orient. Excellent service my friend. Older not good looking but not bad looking either though she has a bad tit job, but still nice to hold on to while I. Eve will definitely deliver once you have been in a few times. The owner also gives a great massage and the best prostate exam in Orlando, she knows exactly how to penetrate to hit the right G spot. They are all much older and not the greatest looking staff compared to most places but some of the best service to be had in the area. Both places have parking in rear.

Far Orient is much more conservative than what you give them credit for. Sure, YMMV but they have been playing it relatively safe the past year or so. Still a very good place. Very nice staff and good massages.

Tone Def
04-13-10, 08:30
Far Orient is much more conservative than what you give them credit for. Sure, YMMV but they have been playing it relatively safe the past year or so. Still a very good place. Very nice staff and good massages.I went about 6 mos ago based on the comments from this board, and my experience was that they were very conservative too. In fact I had an issue with upselling. Of course it was my first time there so maybe things are better for repeat customers, but I have had much better visits at Asahi and Island.

My .02.

Tone Def
04-13-10, 09:27
Has anyone seen this one?

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cougar-massage-adores-her-cubslions-as-well-49/2735279

Thanks in advance for any info.

Exec Talent
04-13-10, 10:29
Not being critical of anyone, but it might help if we include the street address when we post these massage palor reports. With so many of them using similar names it is hard to tell them apart.

Thanks!

John Certero
04-13-10, 13:35
I was over that way for a couple days on business and decided to try out
some of what your area has to offer. First stop was at Asahi. My attendant
was hot, mid 30s, slender, Bob hair cut c cups? I think she said her name was Kim. I would say my experience here was very good. Good massage a little too much backwalking but still ok. Also there was not mention of tip at the end(although I did tip). I hate when a session is disrupted with haggling over a tip. I didnt see any other girls there that night except for the mama-san but If the rest of the staff is like the attendant I had I could see myself blowing some coin in this place if I was local.
The next evening I decided to head to International Therapy. Walked in late. There was some Asian guy riding an exercise bike in the lobby LMAO. I have to say this was a first for me. This was the first time I have been greeted by a male at an AMP. Anyway he took my money led me to the back. I was really surprised how much the place opened up when I got back there. The room was quite large and even had a hot tub with steps leading up to it. Really nice layout. My attendant was alot older than I like could have been late 40s maybe early 50's. I cant remember what she said her name was. I saw the TS there but wasnt offered one or a hot tub lol maybe because it was late when I arrived. I always like a TS but it was late and I just wanted a good massage anyway so I didn't bother to ask. I got the feeling she may have been a little suspicious of me because I was a new face. Kept asking if everything was ok during the massage. The massage was average I wasnt offered any extra services which that evening I was perfectly fine with. I think she may have been waiting for me to suggest something but I wasnt feeling it so I just got up. One odd thing was is that after she stood right next to me watching me get dressed the whole time. I got the feeling she wanted to make sure I dint leave before giving her a tip. I tipped .1 for the massage and I was out the door. Im not sure I would repeat here although Im am kind of curious about the hot tub lol. Has anyone had a good neck and shoulder rub while taking a dip in this place?

Jethrow1
04-13-10, 16:17
Was posted in Craigs List, 50K, If we all bought it it would be free, right!

Want to make money the first day? Well I have a body rub business for sale

It's staffed by 5 girls. Great Location. place is furnished. flat scren tv, couchs, candles, oils, massage beds etc etc

Make at least 3k a week, from day 1. cash!!

Member #6038
04-13-10, 18:24
Was posted in Craigs List, 50K, If we all bought it it would be free, right!

Want to make money the first day? Well I have a body rub business for sale

It's staffed by 5 girls. Great Location. place is furnished. flat scren tv, couchs, candles, oils, massage beds etc etc

Make at least 3k a week, from day 1. cash!!

I haven't been to everywhere in town but I can't think of a place that profiles with that description around here.

I know you're just having a laugh but if you run the numbers on a spa its hard to get a decent ROI on the investment after netting out expenses unless the place is extremely high volume (like asahi used to be before the economy tanked). The gross may be 3k but with rent, power, phone, food for the girls and cable for that flat screen tv you'll probably only net around 1k a week and that doesn't justify the asking price even if you do get unlimited free massages.

Laymedown1
04-14-10, 06:52
Not being critical of anyone, but it might help if we include the street address when we post these massage palor reports. With so many of them using similar names it is hard to tell them apart.

Thanks!Agreed! Even if it is just the street address or directions only. Ridiculous to have to waste time and gas money trying to locate places w no signage or possible in house.

Thanks

Indian River
04-14-10, 12:14
I haven't been to everywhere in town but I can't think of a place that profiles with that description around here.

I know you're just having a laugh but if you run the numbers on a spa its hard to get a decent ROI on the investment after netting out expenses unless the place is extremely high volume (like asahi used to be before the economy tanked). The gross may be 3k but with rent, power, phone, food for the girls and cable for that flat screen tv you'll probably only net around 1k a week and that doesn't justify the asking price even if you do get unlimited free massages.

That is exactly correct. And you got to make sure the girls do not get you in deep dudu.

Tone Def
04-14-10, 12:36
That is exactly correct. And you got to make sure the girls do not get you in deep dudu.Enough about Greek. It's probably just not a good investment.

Magnum Plus
04-14-10, 17:01
This is a nasty place. The women saw two were very old, guessing close to fifty. They appeared to be Korean, old lady overweight. Average massage and average ending. Asked if they had any younger girls and she said young girls give much trouble? I thought I read that this place is the shit. Drove so far to see some old hags.

Pbwardy02
04-14-10, 20:16
I was over that way for a couple days on business and decided to try out
some of what your area has to offer. First stop was at Asahi. My attendant
was hot, mid 30s, slender, Bob hair cut c cups? I think she said her name was Kim. I would say my experience here was very good. Good massage a little too much backwalking but still ok. Also there was not mention of tip at the end(although I did tip). I hate when a session is disrupted with haggling over a tip. I didnt see any other girls there that night except for the mama-san but If the rest of the staff is like the attendant I had I could see myself blowing some coin in this place if I was local.
The next evening I decided to head to International Therapy. Walked in late. There was some Asian guy riding an exercise bike in the lobby LMAO. I have to say this was a first for me. This was the first time I have been greeted by a male at an AMP. Anyway he took my money led me to the back. I was really surprised how much the place opened up when I got back there. The room was quite large and even had a hot tub with steps leading up to it. Really nice layout. My attendant was alot older than I like could have been late 40s maybe early 50's. I cant remember what she said her name was. I saw the TS there but wasnt offered one or a hot tub lol maybe because it was late when I arrived. I always like a TS but it was late and I just wanted a good massage anyway so I didn't bother to ask. I got the feeling she may have been a little suspicious of me because I was a new face. Kept asking if everything was ok during the massage. The massage was average I wasnt offered any extra services which that evening I was perfectly fine with. I think she may have been waiting for me to suggest something but I wasnt feeling it so I just got up. One odd thing was is that after she stood right next to me watching me get dressed the whole time. I got the feeling she wanted to make sure I dint leave before giving her a tip. I tipped .1 for the massage and I was out the door. Im not sure I would repeat here although Im am kind of curious about the hot tub lol. Has anyone had a good neck and shoulder rub while taking a dip in this place?

Now this is a great post!!!! I can just see that guy riding the excersize bike as you walk in. Too freaking funny. He is a nice dude and has been around for a while. He keeps his girls in check and rotates them consistantly. How happy you leave from International Therapies strictly depends on how comfertable you make the girl feel.

Regarding Asahi, I think the readers of this site are just shaking their heads in agreement when reading your post because many of them have dropped some serious coin there.

Snow Plow
04-15-10, 05:26
This is a nasty place. The women saw two were very old, guessing close to fifty. They appeared to be Korean, old lady overweight. Average massage and average ending. Asked if they had any younger girls and she said young girls give much trouble? I thought I read that this place is the shit. Drove so far to see some old hags.

Here's the deal! Dragon's Den people routinely tell cutomers that they're the former TOA with a makeover. That's a lie!
Golden Tiger, however, is TOA reincarnated to a more lucrative location.

Snow Plow.

Magnum Plus
04-15-10, 07:15
The tubs at International never looked clean enough for me to want to soak in so I always skipped it. But they change the girls so quickly that by the time I want to come back for the same girl she is gone.

I actually sit in the tubs at Far Orient clean. They don't offer the TS but they makeup up for it with the tub. They do a nice job cleaning me and parts real well while sitting in the bath. They will go down and grab everything take it out and start teasing me away from my chest to my crack. I don't know about you guys but I guess me and a few people I know must be getting the VIP treatment there and at Anns. Matter fact owner knows me quite well now she is the queen of prostate milking.

Nohassles
04-15-10, 08:17

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRub...well-49/2735279

I've seen her and wouldn't repeat. She is heavier and older than her photos appear. In my opinion, she has a higher opinion of herself than her photos or performance would indicate.

Exec Talent
04-15-10, 09:52
Several places advertise that they have saunas.

Has anyone ever used one at any of these places?

Robert 35
04-16-10, 12:11

Has anyone ever used one at any of these places?There's a place in Longwood that used to be called East West Massage - the name changed recently to Just the Right Touch, or something like that. This place doesn't offer much in the way of extras (YMMV), but the masseuse is attractive, the TS and sauna are great and CLEAN, and the massage is truly therapeutic.

Rainman7
04-16-10, 14:17

I've seen her and wouldn't repeat. She is heavier and older than her photos appear. In my opinion, she has a higher opinion of herself than her photos or performance would indicate.Thanks for Saving My Bank Account.

Muchas Grasias

Beetleman
04-16-10, 15:22
Hanna's new girl Brittany, is hotter in person then her pics. I posted first in the wrong section, I was still dizzy from my dream I had. In my dream she gave a great rub down.

The pics are real, a must see. Here is a link: http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-classy-and-upbeat-girl-come-get-your-time-with-me-now-23/2764873

Indian River
04-16-10, 19:56

Has anyone ever used one at any of these places?

Bambee on Vineland Road has a Sauna. It is great as is the massage. Nice clean place to get a great massage with no extras.

Laymedown1
04-17-10, 07:48
Here's the deal! Dragon's Den people routinely tell cutomers that they're the former TOA with a makeover. That's a lie!
Golden Tiger, however, is TOA reincarnated to a more lucrative location.

Snow Plow.When I went in March, there were some younger more attractive girls from NYC. They must be changing therapists, like they do their underwear. Wow. This is disappointing. Was there any action outside of the massage, ie. Xtras? Thanks for the updates.

VIP SPA is off the chain w/ xtras. The only thing is the cash only portion. Need an expense right off w/ CC for business and the tip we can use as part of our charity donations. FYI. It is located by SAMs and Seven Dwarfs. Try that place sometime.

Texualman
04-17-10, 09:46
I have also seen her, and agree with nohassles. She gave a good massage, but talked nonstop about how great she is. The ending was very very rushed and mechanical. Good luck out there.

T

I've seen her and wouldn't repeat. She is heavier and older than her photos appear. In my opinion, she has a higher opinion of herself than her photos or performance would indicate.

FloridaBum
04-19-10, 15:25
The Bamboo Spa on Osceola Parkway, just East of Hwy 441 has now opened.

It is located in a commercial retail building, next to an auto garage. Business card with phone and address attached.

Walked in and was greated by a very attractive latina. She was very busty and wearing a tight top, showing lots of cleavage. I paid the $90 house fee for an hour massage and was looking forward to a massage by her or another latina. To my surprise, out of the back came a local AMP provider who previously worked at TOA2, VIP Spa and ASSA. I think her name is Angela. Young 30-something, tight, petite, shy and cute.

The massage was not up to par with what she normally delivers, and that refers to the massage and/or any extras. I probably would not see her again, just for the lousy experience.

The place BTW was obviously brand new, and very clean. Little bright for my tastes, but clean. They do not offer a table shower service, but do have regular showers to use if needed.

Cheers

FloridaBum
04-19-10, 15:28
Just to let everyone know, Massage Connection has opened a new location on Semoran Boulevard, just South of Highway 50, in a strip mall. The address is 697 N Semoran Boulevard.

The OBT location will be closed for about 2 weeks while they get the new location up and running.

There are a lot of fine latinas living in the East Semoran area, especially Colombianas, so I hope things get better at Massage Connection as I have not had much luck lately. Nice massages, great prices and hot latinas are a perferct combination for me.

Hapkido1947
04-19-10, 15:47
Based on some of the reviews posted here, yesterday I went to Oriental Massage Sky located at 2018 W. Fairbanks 32789 (just before I-4 on the left if you are heading west).

The therapist was Anna who offered a good ninety minute massage for $75. Sixty minutes is $50. Communications was a problem since she spoke very little English. Also, the music has been around awhile since it included some Christmas tunes (next time I will know to bring my own).

For those seeking extras, this would not be the place. While lying face down, I was undrapped but when face up she kept everything covered. Also I noticed that she kept the door slightly ajar.I was there also and she rubbed all around the boys but no touching and the full session I was nude, no towel after I grabbed her ass, pussy, all doing the session, but had to jack off myself while she watched

Eelectri
04-19-10, 17:02
I hope they have not changed, they've been closed for a few weeks. Always left totally stress free especially with Jeanne.

LaharvardkidI can only say good things about Jeanne and Star Massage.

Very clean TS and great massage!.

Would not change.

Ukieman
04-19-10, 17:13
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spring-special-low-prices-beautiful-girls-real-pics/2767093

Well, The pictures are real. The good stops there.

I called for directions and appt. Was told by Scarlett to come on in and that I would be happier with the hour for $95.

Got there and was met by Scarlett(Hot Girl) and waas led to a room and asked for the 95. Then was told to undress and leave the tip on the table????
So, like an idiot, I left .60 on the table.

Scarlett came back in and insisted on draping me.

Rub was ok for someone with no training. Rubbed back, Arms(nice) and half ass job on legs. Then said, time is up, you can get dressed now and she left the room. of course th .65 was gone.

Definitely will NOT repeat.

Stay Away!

Bigger waste that Green T!

Haywood Jablom
04-19-10, 21:48
Just "came" from Island therapy where my therapist was Mimi. She is a bit older but gave a great table shower and massage and the ending was excellent. I have never had a bad session at Island no matter who was taking care of me there. Still my go to place.

Gruglok
04-20-10, 03:12
http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spring-special-low-prices-beautiful-girls-real-pics/2767093
Stay Away!

Heard this loud and clear. Sorry & at the same time thanks for taking one for the team..I was seriously eyeballing that brunette in their ad.

Tone Def
04-20-10, 06:08
[url]

Well, The pictures are real. The good stops there.

I called for directions and appt. Was told by Scarlett to come on in and that I would be happier with the hour for $95.

Got there and was met by Scarlett(Hot Girl) and waas led to a room and asked for the 95. Then was told to undress and leave the tip on the table????
So, like an idiot, I left .60 on the table.

Scarlett came back in and insisted on draping me.

Rub was ok for someone with no training. Rubbed back, Arms(nice) and half ass job on legs. Then said, time is up, you can get dressed now and she left the room. of course th .65 was gone.

Definitely will NOT repeat.

Stay Away!

I am sorry to hear about that. This place is probably affiliated with the other place on W Colonial that advertises East European ladies. Myself and others have posted similar experiences from the European spas in that area. It seems to me that the best advice for all is to stay away from all non-asian providers on that side of town.

Tone Def
04-20-10, 08:13
Has anybody actually been to this place?

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/you-deserve-the-best-20/2779589

It seems promising. If not I am willing to TOFTT but if someone has already been there, I would appreciate the 411.

Loving302
04-20-10, 18:21
A lot of you talk about dreams, I can tell you this was not dream nor was it a nightmare, it was incredible. I had the greatest pleasure and treat today meeting Brittany who has recently posted on the BackPage, under the massage section:

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-classy-and-upbeat-girl-come-get-your-time-with-me-now-23/2764873

Even though you can not see her face, it is beautiful as her body, which is a delight to "touch."

The time we spent together was absolutely awesome and I am looking forward to finding out if more is on the menu. Even though the breasts (large) are implants they still felt great and her nipples were huge. The cleanest shaven kitty this tongue has ever touched. Not full service but a "Finish" that defies imagination.

She is GREAT!!! Feast Your Eyes Below For A Real Treat!!

Djf 2010
04-20-10, 18:43
Has anybody actually been to this place?

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/you-deserve-the-best-20/2779589

It seems promising. If not I am willing to TOFTT but if someone has already been there, I would appreciate the 411.The girls look cute (doubt its the actual one's working their) but to be honest with you, the prices are high for the amount of time. Not sure if its even worth it for TOFTT.

Djf 2010
04-20-10, 18:44
I am sorry to hear about that. This place is probably affiliated with the other place on W Colonial that advertises East European ladies. Myself and others have posted similar experiences from the European spas in that area. It seems to me that the best advice for all is to stay away from all non-asian providers on that side of town.I agree with Tone, everyone should stick together on this and stay away!!

Djf 2010
04-20-10, 18:46
Just "came" from Island therapy where my therapist was Mimi. She is a bit older but gave a great table shower and massage and the ending was excellent. I have never had a bad session at Island no matter who was taking care of me there. Still my go to place.I heard nothing but good things about Island as well, I will try them one day. Kinda not feeling the front door facing 436 like that, but oh well.

Pbwardy02
04-20-10, 22:13
A lot of you talk about dreams, I can tell you this was not dream nor was it a nightmare, it was incredible. I had the greatest pleasure and treat today meeting Brittany who has recently posted on the BackPage, under the massage section:

http://orlando.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-classy-and-upbeat-girl-come-get-your-time-with-me-now-23/2764873

Even though you can not see her face, it is beautiful as her body, which is a delight to "touch."

The time we spent together was absolutely awesome and I am looking forward to finding out if more is on the menu. Even though the breasts (large) are implants they still felt great and her nipples were huge. The cleanest shaven kitty this tongue has ever touched. Not full service but a "Finish" that defies imagination.

Google her phone number. She is all over TER. She may offer 'body rubs' but she should be in the 'escorts' section of this website.

Phatpistol
04-20-10, 22:23
Google her phone number. She is all over TER. She may offer 'body rubs' but she should be in the 'escorts' section of this website.

She works with Hanna and Tonya. They all share the same number. The reviews on there are for them and not her.

MoonlightBiker
04-20-10, 22:34

Give us the scoop. Your place, her place? Upsell? What kind of a tip is expected?

Exec Talent
04-20-10, 23:20

She is GREAT!!! Feast Your Eyes Below For A Real Treat!!All we need to know to make a go, no go decision. Real men can take it from there.

Loving302
04-20-10, 23:28
Give us the scoop. Your place, her place? Upsell? What kind of a tip is expected?

Her hotel, no upsell, no tip just the price listed on the BackPage Post!!

Laharvardkid
04-21-10, 00:31
I heard nothing but good things about Island as well, I will try them one day. Kinda not feeling the front door facing 436 like that, but oh well.

They have a back entrance. Drive up the left side of the building, ring the bell at the door!!! Has always been good!

Laharvardkid

Djf 2010
04-21-10, 00:40
They have a back entrance. Drive up the left side of the building, ring the bell at the door!!! Has always been good!

LaharvardkidOh perfect, so I can park in back as well?

Thats great, thanks for the heads up!

MoonlightBiker
04-21-10, 07:18
All we need to know to make a go, no go decision. Real men can take it from there.

Always the ass. Nobody attacked you punk, go back to giving advice on girls who offer nothing.

MoonlightBiker
04-21-10, 07:19
Her hotel, no upsell, no tip just the price listed on the BackPage Post!!

Nice. Thanks for all the info. This one looks and sounds amazing. Good find!

Ukieman
04-21-10, 10:41

She is GREAT!!! Feast Your Eyes Below For A Real Treat!!I thought that she looked great also, at least in the pictures.

Question, I had an appt sceduled for yesterday AM and I got blown off with the excuse that she dented some guys car and he was calling the cops.

Did she happen to mention anything about an accident, or did I get blown off for you? Just curious. If she said something about the "accident" then I will try again. If not I will just tell myself that I am having a really bad week and move on. Thanks!

Loving302
04-21-10, 15:59
I thought that she looked great also, at least in the pictures.

Question, I had an appt sceduled for yesterday AM and I got blown off with the excuse that she dented some guys car and he was calling the cops.

Did she happen to mention anything about an accident, or did I get blown off for you? Just curious. If she said something about the "accident" then I will try again. If not I will just tell myself that I am having a really bad week and move on. Thanks!

I actually had an appointment in the afternoon around 3:00. She never mentioned an accident but we were too busy with other "activities" :-)

Ukieman
04-22-10, 08:17
I actually had an appointment in the afternoon around 3:00. She never mentioned an accident but we were too busy with other "activities" :-)Ok, That makes me fell better! lol

BTW, her ad does not say how long the session is, would you mind sharing?

Ukieman
04-22-10, 08:37
Ok, first of all, I know better than to go by windsong because of some of the reveiws on here and because I am not particularly a fan of Jane from the olf Longwood.

That being said, it had been such a lousy week with the episode at W Colonial, (leaving with blue balls) and then the unfortunate cancellation by Brittany, as I was bring home down 436, I decided that I needed to do something.

I had seen the postings for the $40 special for quite a while and decided WTH.

Called an Jane said come on in, they had plenty of therapists on.

Went ahead and opted for the hour, my first mistake.

Jane started to lead me back then realized that there was not an available room so she asked me to have a seat for a couple of minutes.

Ok, except that one of you mongers was leaving, as I was waiting. So much for discretion.

Waited about 5 and was led to a room and the normal get ready and you therapist will be with you shortly.

Well, I got ready but it took a good 15-20 minutes for my "therapist" to arrive.

So much for plenty of therapists on duty.

When my therapist, Lori entered she did start with an amazong soft touch tease.

Then she left the room for a couple of minutes and let the door wide open, WTF! She came back in and got to work for about 30 minutes.

Lori was better than some not as good as others, but passable and I did leave with much of my stress relieved!

May repeat when I am desperate.

Tone Def
04-22-10, 14:02
Ok, first of all, I know better than to go by windsong because of some of the reveiws on here and because I am not particularly a fan of Jane from the olf Longwood.

That being said, it had been such a lousy week with the episode at W Colonial, (leaving with blue balls) and then the unfortunate cancellation by Brittany, as I was bring home down 436, I decided that I needed to do something.

I had seen the postings for the $40 special for quite a while and decided WTH.

Called an Jane said come on in, they had plenty of therapists on.

Went ahead and opted for the hour, my first mistake.

Jane started to lead me back then realized that there was not an available room so she asked me to have a seat for a couple of minutes.

Ok, except that one of you mongers was
leaving, as I was waiting. So much for discretion.

Waited about 5 and was led to a room and the normal get ready and you therapist will be with you shortly.

Well, I got ready but it took a good 15-20
minutes for my "therapist" to arrive.

So much for plenty of therapists on duty.
When my therapist, Lori entered she did start with an amazong soft touch tease.

Then she left the room for a couple of minutes and let the door wide open, WTF! She came back in and got to work for about 30 minutes.

Lori was better than some not as good as others, but passable and I did leave with much of my stress relieved!

May repeat when I am desperate.

Sorry to hear that. When the higlight of your week is Windsong, that's a bad week. You should have went up to Island MUCH better service., and it's only about 15 minutes from Windsong.

Ukieman
04-22-10, 16:04
Sorry to hear that. When the higlight of your week is Windsong, that's a bad week. You should have went up to Island MUCH better service., and it's only about 15 minutes from Windsong.Thanks, Tone, Yeah I didn't want to take the extra 30 minutes at that point. Never tried Island, will have to some time.

Jordang
04-22-10, 16:33
Ok, That makes me fell better! lol

BTW, her ad does not say how long the session is, would you mind sharing?An observation - that BP ad and included phone number also belong to a white girl listed as an escort.

Not necessarily a dealbreaker, maybe a roomate?

Loving302
04-22-10, 18:34
Ok, That makes me fell better! lol

BTW, her ad does not say how long the session is, would you mind sharing?

Her $120 session is for a half hour. and believe me it is well worth it. I have spent more than that at some of the AMP's and was not treated as well or as complete. AND no problem with English!! :-)

Loving302
04-22-10, 18:40
Went to see Jeanne today and she is still without a doubt my A T F ! ! ! !

I have been seeing her for over a year now, and even though FS is not available, her skills continue to excite me and I ALWAYS leave smiling.

She has a magnificent body and a smile that just makes you melt. She is really a treasure !!

Thank you again Jeanne :-)

Gentleman 100
04-22-10, 20:01
I recently went to Golden Tiger. I realize why this is one of my all time favorites. I was greeted by a nice latina hostess and got Jessie as my therapist. Jessie is very talented and treated me royally.

The place itself is what I would consider the best of both Touch of Asia spas. The original ToA owner no longer owns the Dragon's Den / Body Temple (or whatever) that the ToA locations are now. Definitely consider stopping by the Golden Tiger if you want a great massage.

Scores:
Jessie -
Talent = 9/8/10
Looks: 8/10

Definitely would repeat. Be safe.

Big Tommy
04-23-10, 06:18
Thursday afternoon I found myself with a little time to kill in East Orlando. Tender touch had a bit of a back up and I didnt have any plan B so pulled out the old cell phone and after a few Google attempts I found a place a couple miles away. I had never been there so thought what the heck why not try it. The name of the place was My Soothing Touch located at 5303 East colonial. Thought I would try a half hour massage for 60 bucks. I met Sophia, a late 30's medium build girl from Tialand at the front door she took the cash and showed me to the room. I undressed and waited for her to return. She comes in and right off throws that little towel over me and begins the massage. She asked me what pressure I like and I told her deep and she gave me a great deep massage. Even did the walk on the back thing and really got the knots out!! Towards the end she tells me time is almost up is there any thing else I needed massaged I thought this was my chance and asked for front massage thinking the towel may be optional on the front. Nope that damn towel found its way there as well BUT after showing her just where on the front I needed massaged she got the hint and was off and running. She allowed some hand roaming but not much under her shirt or pants. I left happy left a .2 for a tip and feel that with more visits the menue could open up. They do have a table shower but only for the hour massage. Upon leaving I did see a second girl in the front age and looks were about the same. All and all it was a good visit and I would repete.

T

Gentleman 100
04-23-10, 19:46
MBI Agent Accused Of Entrapment During Arrest

wftv.com/news/23244690/detail.html

Interesting.

Exec Talent
04-23-10, 21:03
MBI Agent Accused Of Entrapment During Arrest

wftv.com/news/23244690/detail.html

Interesting.Did anyone see this on the air? Was it the lead story or hyped leading up to the news?

Ron News
04-23-10, 23:42
"MBI Agent Accused Of Entrapment During Arrest"

Did anyone see this on the air? Was it the lead story or hyped leading up to the news?

It's been in the news for several months, it's not important to anyone anymore except the girl and the groper, which I heard is you ET.

Exec Talent
04-24-10, 00:38
One of the best features of this forum is the ignore option. It is like knowing someone farted, but not having to smell it. Ahhhhh.

What amazes me is that everyone but a couple of losers has gotten that more information, if the poster feels comfortable with the requester, will be given via PM.

This forum is working very well now which seems to have pissed some people off. I wonder who that might be and what might be their agenda.

Bez191
04-24-10, 01:51
Gentlemen'S A few days ago in search for a good legit massage, I decided to hit Bamboo on Osceola Parkway. Once there, I was greeted by a very sweet and attractive Latina. For a moment I thought she was going to give me the massage. But I was wrong. After I went into the room an Asian lady walked in and the first thing out of her mouth was "Another man". When I asked for clarification she said "you are my third customer today and all are men". I must confess that the chick was nasty and seemed pissed because of my gender. I guess she only wanted to see chicks. After the first bump, I tried to start a conversation and asked if she previously worked at another spa and her answer was "Me first time see you". I also had to ask her three times for her name before she said "Jay" and a few moments later she changed it to something else. When I brought it up she told me "Why I wanted to know" and I reply that I wanted to ask for her in my next visit. She then replied by saying that she was the only therapist there and made it sound like she's the owner. At the end of the massage she just walked out the room without saying anything. After 5 or 10 min I got dressed and she was waiting for me at the register. In terms of her English, it seemed that at times it was excellent with minor accent and then it became heavy. I have a hunch that she was pretending to be more Asian than what she was. In terms of the massage, it was very bad. Yes, very bad – not enven so, so. It seemed that she's not licensed nor had had any training or experience. Another thing I did not like was the fact that in addition to the $90, they charged an additional fee if you pay by Credit Card + the Tip. I wasted $120 in a place that is not worth 20 bucks. And the 20 Bucks I would give as a tip to the sweet front desk Latina. I gave the TIP because of error. Since I did not wanted to pay 2 credit card service fee, I added the tip in the same initial payment before getting the massage (stupid me). She also seemed to find the tip to be too "low". I just walked out the door and left her standing there. I guess we learn something new every day. This place is WORST than T-SPA on Colonial. I would not recommend it, even if you are looking for a legit massage. I was never offered any extras nor did I ask for any HE and I was draped the whole time.

Please don't waste your money in this place. If you're looking for extras go to Golden. If you are looking for Legit, go to Bambee or Massage connection and you'll be much better off.

MoonlightBiker
04-24-10, 08:40
It's been in the news for several months, it's not important to anyone anymore except the girl and the groper, which I heard is you ET.

Ha! This is why one should never drink while reading this forum. LOL

Dotguy
04-24-10, 15:55
Ha! This is why one should never drink while reading this forum. LOLBut you hear more intresting things if they do! LMFAO.

Exec Talent
04-25-10, 08:43
I went to the new location near the corner of 436 (Semoran) and 50 (Colonial). The price is right at $55 for an hour of professional massage. There is no table shower and no sauna. The therapist, Zoreda from Colombia, required drapping with a large sheet. I felt like it was nap time in kindergarten. Her technique was good and she had a fun personality but the drapping seemed excessive. For the price though, will definitely give them another try.

TopGun9181
04-25-10, 12:22
Hey fellows heading to E. Orlando today around the UCF area any good AMPs with Happy endings there. Please PM for details.

Ron News
04-25-10, 23:43
I went to the new location near the corner of 436 (Semoran) and 50 (Colonial). The price is right at $55 for an hour of professional massage. There is no table shower and no sauna. The therapist, Zoreda from Colombia, required drapping with a large sheet. I felt like it was nap time in kindergarten. Her technique was good and she had a fun personality but the drapping seemed excessive. For the price though, will definitely give them another try.

ET, this place has been around for a long time and has been reported several times recently, look at Big Tommy's report a couple of days ago. Do a search on My Soothing Touch and you'll get plenty of hits. It seems like the guys that go there - I've always avoided it, it looks like a dump on the outside - get around the draping pretty easy. But I am impressed that they had a LARGE sheet ready for you and that you enjoyed it. I'll bet you are the only person on the forum that prefers a LARGE sheet over a HOT Zoreda from Columbia. Me, I prefer the HOT Zoreda.

HOT News

Exec Talent
04-26-10, 09:16
ET, this place has been around for a long time and has been reported several times recently, look at Big Tommy's report a couple of days ago. Do a search on My Soothing Touch and you'll get plenty of hits. It seems like the guys that go there - I've always avoided it, it looks like a dump on the outside - get around the draping pretty easy. But I am impressed that they had a LARGE sheet ready for you and that you enjoyed it. I'll bet you are the only person on the forum that prefers a LARGE sheet over a HOT Zoreda from Columbia. Me, I prefer the HOT Zoreda.

HOT NewsSince I have you on ignore, I only saw your post because someome unfortunately e-mailed it to me. Since we have been doing so nicely without you, No News About Women, it really is time you went away. This forum is rock'n. That must really piss you and Moonbeam off. Wonder why?

Now to address your post only because it is so factually inaccurate. I was commenting on my experience at Massage Connection which has opened a new location (which if you read the forum you would know). My comment was about not liking the large sheet and about not liking it being drapped over me.

Again, you bring nothing to this forum, which with each of your posts becomes more and more obvious. I just hope next time no one e-mails me your drivel.

Eustisflman
04-26-10, 09:31
Is there any info on this. Did a search and found nothing. And I don't have my full another site anymore. Looking for whats on the menu.

Thanks

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/wow-stunning-asian-magic-touch-22/2785000

Another site ID: 149505

TopGun9181
04-26-10, 09:49
Went there yesterday on mills ave, opened the door and walked in to see no one there. After about a min thie SEXY korean lady sticks her head out the door asking if I wanted a massage I told her yes she walks back in the room and walks out a min later wearing this sexy mini dress to lead me to my room.

As I waited for about 7 min I got undressed and sat she walks in and starts with the massage, she said her name was melisa form California had the amazing boobs. She drapped me at first but managed to move it. She gave a good massage with PLENTY of hand and finger roaming now on the flip she the massage was nothing but a rub than she asked if I wanted to be finished off.

Here is where the downside came. During the session the phone rang about a dozen times both cell and business. Which she had to go answer everyone she said she was working alone. I asked for a hour and she said my time was up 45 min later. Now guys senior members tell me if I did anything wrong I gave her a 30 tip and this chick called me back inside after I went out and told me she wanted more.

I told her thats all igot and I usually tip 20 to my reg AMPs. She was mad and told me not to come back and that I was cheap. WTF. LOL

I told her thats fine with me and left.

Any idea on how much guys tip there.

The Best Nap
04-26-10, 12:18
You did fine. You should have told her that if she gave you the time you paid for and did not run out to answer the phone, the tip would be better. For the level of service, I think you were nice to her.

Went there yesterday on mills ave, opened the door and walked in to see no one there. After about a min thie SEXY korean lady sticks her head out the door asking if I wanted a massage I told her yes she walks back in the room and walks out a min later wearing this sexy mini dress to lead me to my room.

As I waited for about 7 min I got undressed and sat she walks in and starts with the massage, she said her name was melisa form California had the amazing boobs. She drapped me at first but managed to move it. She gave a good massage with PLENTY of hand and finger roaming now on the flip she the massage was nothing but a rub than she asked if I wanted to be finished off.

Here is where the downside came. During the session the phone rang about a dozen times both cell and business. Which she had to go answer everyone she said she was working alone. I asked for a hour and she said my time was up 45 min later. Now guys senior members tell me if I did anything wrong I gave her a 30 tip and this chick called me back inside after I went out and told me she wanted more.

I told her thats all igot and I usually tip 20 to my reg AMPs. She was mad and told me not to come back and that I was cheap. WTF. LOL

Exec Talent
04-26-10, 12:28
Is there any info on this. Did a search and found nothing. And I don't have my full another site anymore. Looking for whats on the menu.

Thanks

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/wow-stunning-asian-magic-touch-22/2785000

Another site ID: 149505I think many of us are wondering, just not willing to pay $160 for a half hour to find out. I just paid $55 plus tip for a legit massage at Massage Connection. So I go visit Angie and pay my $160 up front. I get a so so backrub. I am not going to feel very good about that. Does she expect a tip on top of the $160?

With the prices of known escorts what they are, why take the risk?

Charc888
04-26-10, 13:33
Hey guys,

Am a newbie and this is my first post-have started with massages for now. After some reserach on this forum opted to try a massage with Heather-(she is off Aloma) a few weeks ago. She is pretty good looking. Great massage-was nervous but asked about extras about 1/2 hr into the massage. She did allow roaming and I left very happy. This has been my first experience and I was pretty nervous initially. However, thanks to all you guys for the postings. It made it easier for me.

Jay7005
04-26-10, 17:46
I know they have been mentioned before, but for a nice oiled rub down with great attitude at a decent price, they are hard to beat. Both do a great job and make you forget its a service. Saw Jena Friday and came away very relaxed. Good start to the weekend. Advertise on both CL and BP. Good luck.

Jay7005
04-26-10, 17:54
After my last report popped up immediately, instead of the typical 2-3 hour delay, I realized, I have achieved senior status!

I would like to thank the Academy, the director, the great cast and crew... wait, that's another speech I have been saving. Sorry.

Seriously, I guess this means I have to be more careful in my postings... oh the weight of the responsibility!

MoonlightBiker
04-26-10, 21:00

For what you received I'd say you over tipped. I would have told her you were short changed on time and lost most of your session to her answering the phone, and that she's right you won't be back unless she wants to make it up to you with a big discount next time.

Cute with big boobs doesn't automatically mean a big tip. Most women have to learn that the hard way.

Member #5237
04-27-10, 01:14
Here is where the downside came. During the session the phone rang about a dozen times both cell and business. Which she had to go answer everyone she said she was working alone. I asked for a hour and she said my time was u 45 min later. Now guys senior members tell me if I did anything wrong I gave her a 30 tip and this chick called me back inside after I weut and told me she wanted more.

I would have said, "yeah I wanted more also, but I didn`t get it either". At this point you can simply just walk away or you can say to her "let me have the .30 back and I will make it up to you" as you reach into your pocket and begin to fumble with your money. After she hands you back the money then you say, "now you get fuckin nothing" as you walk away.

Robert 35
04-27-10, 14:56

Any idea on how much guys tip there.Considering the service, I think your tip was generous. Answering the business line is one thing, but her leaving to answer her cell phone would have driven me out of there.

Pbwardy02
04-27-10, 18:56

Don't let those whor_s talk down to you. Just because she has big tits gives her no right to talk down to you. You are the customer. If they want to get rich off of their profession, go back to school and do something more than give hand jobs for a living. I have been as big of a patron of NT as anyone else in the city, but I certainly would not take that from them. I won't go back there anytime soon. A small minority of the ladies in this profession have such a sense of entitlement and are incredibly ignorant.

Bachatero
04-27-10, 20:32
Business will take me to Orlando on Wed, don't see Kimberly's ad up on BP. Is she still at Serenity, or elsewhere??

Thanks and I'll RSVP on Tampa info.

PcguyFL
04-28-10, 05:28
I had been going to NT on and off for a couple of years and liked the place. It was sort of a fall back place if I couldn't get something working from BP. Some sessions were really memorable. New uses for plastic wrap :)

Anyway - few months ago I went there and I think I saw this same girl. In my case, there was the 45 minute session, the phone thing and answering the main door when others would wonder by. I wasn't happy about that.

Then at the end there was no sort of relief at all. I was more stressed than when I got there. I tried to fix things, but had no luck. I figured I sent the wrong vibe or something... but couldn't puzzle through where I'd gone wrong.

Ok, hmmm short session, nothing special. Legit providers are cheaper and better. Decided that a $10 tip would be more than fair for a shorted $80 hour.

:) - The girl got down right angry and really started yelling at me and threating me, calling me names saying things nobody wants to hear. I had to smile really as I knew I had done nothing wrong. When she was sooo demanding and threw the $10 back at me. I happily picked it back up and pocketed it. This made her even more angry and she came right over in my face with her tirade.

I was dressed and left without further incident. But I haven't been back. Nor will I go back. I was really too embarassed to post about this as it was an extremely rare thing and I still felt I may have set her off... but after reading below I thought I would chime in.

IMO the place is bad news.

TopGun9181
04-28-10, 15:42
Considering the service, I think your tip was generous. Answering the business line is one thing, but her leaving to answer her cell phone would have driven me out of there.The worst part is when she would leave she would leae the door open me layin there naked.

Ntspatwo
04-28-10, 19:48
Greetings fellow classmates!

Just want to share some new information in regards to NT. Heard through a reliable source that the folks down at Natural Therapies has recently bought out Spa Serenity. Due to the negative exposure that NT has been getting they have decided to branch out to another location. They will still have the location on Mills. Up and running. The owner of SS has sold and the previous staff that worked during old management is now gone. This is just news, bad news or good news that all depends on what each one of you guys take and make of it.

Keep it safe.

K C Lawrence
04-29-10, 05:00
I have been a AMP monger for sometime I recently moved to Orlando.

Not knowing about this wonderful forum I tried NT on Monday very good massage but did not leave happy.

(wish I had read here first LOL)

Monday tried new place on Fairbanks.

One of the best deep tissue I have ever had.

But yet again no HE or TS.

Then I found my new friends here LOL.

And I went to Asahi.

Now we are talking! Hehehehe A+

I have spent hours reading here and I got it now!

The orlando AMP scene is much diffrent then what I used to.

You really have to put your game face on LOL.

I am new so go easy and I look forward to reading and posting often.

And I am your guy I will diff. TOFTT.

Thanks guys for your post just wish I would have found you before I wasted my duckies at NT and the Fairbanks one.

I really enjoyed Asahi! I am returning this weekend but would love any suggestions on other AMP in the area might try WS you guys let me know.

I have had a nuru soapy what ever want to call it several times in NY AWESOME EX but from what I read they are not to found here in orlando.

Looking for FS too but like I said as I read that is hard to find too here.

Anyway I am happy to be here and looking forward to being here awhile.

Laymedown1
04-29-10, 08:09
Greetings fellow classmates!

Just want to share some new information in regards to NT. Heard through a reliable source that the folks down at Natural Therapies has recently bought out Spa Serenity. Due to the negative exposure that NT has been getting they have decided to branch out to another location. They will still have the location on Mills. Up and running. The owner of SS has sold and the previous staff that worked during old management is now gone. This is just news, bad news or good news that all depends on what each one of you guys take and make of it.

Keep it safe.For driving the distance, will the prices at SS be reduced to the 70/hr as NT. Or will the greed set in and try to go for the high prices the previous owner of SS was charging?

Hopefully, they bring back my Kimberly.

Laymedown1
04-29-10, 08:12
The worst part is when she would leave she would leae the door open me layin there naked.I would have taken the opportunity to finish out my business, lock the door and unhook the main phone so no more disturbances, except the cell. She could have watched and still would not have been paid.

Karma is a beautiful thing for attitude.

Exec Talent
04-29-10, 19:59
Location is: 889 State Road 436, Casselberry, FL 32707

Therapist: Suzy

Cost: $80 for an hour, $5 extra for CC

Suzy is a cute, young Korean woman who speaks English. She was very upbeat and gave me a great table shower and a first rate deep tissue massage. I have no doubt that anyone would be happy with her. The only issue we had was at the end when I gave her a $30 tip. She looked at me with a pouty little girl face and said is that all? I said maybe more next time.

I am not one to tell anyone else what to tip, however keep in mind that many girls advertising under escorts on BackPage offer half-hour rates of $100. Those girls tell me not too many guys tip them.

Bottom line: The place is super clean and there were no interruptions. Suzy gives a great massage and I recommend her highly. I will return.

Pbwardy02
04-29-10, 21:52
I have been a AMP monger for sometime I recently moved to Orlando.

Not knowing about this wonderful forum I tried NT on Monday very good massage but did not leave happy.

(wish I had read here first LOL)

Monday tried new place on Fairbanks.

One of the best deep tissue I have ever had.

But yet again no HE or TS.

Then I found my new friends here LOL.

And I went to Asahi.

Now we are talking! Hehehehe A+

I have spent hours reading here and I got it now!

The orlando AMP scene is much diffrent then what I used to.

You really have to put your game face on LOL.

I am new so go easy and I look forward to reading and posting often.

And I am your guy I will diff. TOFTT.

Thanks guys for your post just wish I would have found you before I wasted my duckies at NT and the Fairbanks one.

I really enjoyed Asahi! I am returning this weekend but would love any suggestions on other AMP in the area might try WS you guys let me know.

I have had a nuru soapy what ever want to call it several times in NY AWESOME EX but from what I read they are not to found here in orlando.

Looking for FS too but like I said as I read that is hard to find too here.

Anyway I am happy to be here and looking forward to being here awhile.

Welcome to Orlando my friend. There are good times to be had. You just have to do some research and use common sense.

Pbwardy02
04-30-10, 12:22
Location is: 889 State Road 436, Casselberry, FL 32707

Therapist: Suzy

Cost: $80 for an hour, $5 extra for CC

Suzy is a cute, young Korean woman who speaks English. She was very upbeat and gave me a great table shower and a first rate deep tissue massage. I have no doubt that anyone would be happy with her. The only issue we had was at the end when I gave her a $30 tip. She looked at me with a pouty little girl face and said is that all? I said maybe more next time.

I am not one to tell anyone else what to tip, however keep in mind that many girls advertising under escorts on BackPage offer half-hour rates of $100. Those girls tell me not too many guys tip them.

Bottom line: The place is super clean and there were no interruptions. Suzy gives a great massage and I recommend her highly. I will return.

Considering all you do is get legit massages (no hanky panky) I would figure she was thrilled with $30.00. Have you changed your ways ET?

TopGun9181
04-30-10, 18:07
Considering all you do is get legit massages (no hanky panky) I would figure she was thrilled with $30.00. Have you changed your ways ET?Whats the deal with these ladys not liking what they get? I remember they used to hit the ceiling when you give them 20 now if you give them 30-40 they give you a nasty attitidue.

Exec Talent
04-30-10, 18:13
Considering all you do is get legit massages (no hanky panky) I would figure she was thrilled with $30.00. Have you changed your ways ET?
As usual, my reviews contain all you need to know to make an informed decision. You just have to read.

K C Lawrence
04-30-10, 22:41
Welcome to Orlando my friend. There are good times to be had. You just have to do some research and use common sense.I am a weekly monger so I will be doing alot

Had to hit AS again last night! Exceeded first time by far!

My dream was a DDG super sweet funny little Korean babyback

Wonderfuk TS not done by dream mate

Wonderful soothing massaage

DDP

DATY

HJ-COB

She begged me not to share here name LOL

Ok hit AS twice.time to move on lo

Mama-son likes me I speak to her in korean

Was going to try WS tonight but had something come up so maybe tomorrow

My tip guys that are new to this be funny don't be shy

Flash cash and butterup to mama son once you find out where are they from google how to say Hello, at least in there language this has gotten me pretty far pretty fast in this game oriented AMP scene in O town.

Nine Willie
05-01-10, 10:40
Visited both establishments and had pleasant experiences. Back walking at DD was really good but the HE at VIP was more spontaneous and reciprocal.
NW

Govman
05-01-10, 14:17
I don't know if anyone used the acronym LMP before but I noticed that some Orlando MPs have Latinas. This is new to me. I have been gong to AMPs for the longest time and only found Asians (AMP). From what I researched in Orlando, AMPs don't offer not much more than a handshake for a happy ending, if you are lucky. Are the Latinas the same way. I see on backpage a lot of Latin massage ads and some of these woman look gorgeous! My last trip to Orlando, I seen Annette from Escorts. Com. She offers FS for a good rate, but I'm used to Asians. I used her because I didn't want waste money gambling in the AMPs not knowing what to expect. If someone can PM me with info on a Good Latina provider, or a good AMP it would be appreciated. I'm heading to Orlando in two weeks.

If anyone is going to travel to Louisville or Detriot, PM me, I know FS AMPs at both locations.

Overthepond13
05-01-10, 15:44
Has anybody tried Tara since she moved to her Millenia Mall location?

Zibiter
05-02-10, 07:19
Has anybody tried Tara since she moved to her Millenia Mall location?Yes I have

Snow Plow
05-02-10, 11:07
Yes I haveCare to elaborate on that encounter? Enquiring minds wanna know.

Snow Plow.

K C Lawrence
05-03-10, 02:49
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

K C Lawrence
05-03-10, 03:41
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/s-e-x-y-a-s-i-a-n-b-od-yr-ub-19/2804355

Any details pm please.

For next week venture.

Andrew Cz
05-03-10, 09:13
I have visited Tara Marie recently ... the Millenia location never officially opened, and in my most recent conversation with her, she said it will not open. She's considering her options. ... I will provide more info if I learn more.

Sweetmofo
05-03-10, 15:01
Where exactly is Far Orient located on 17-92?

Andrew Cz
05-03-10, 16:52
Made another visit to Golden Tiger this afternoon.

When I arrived, I did not recognize the young Latina at the front desk. Second, the rate for an hour was .9, which I think was .1 higher than the first time I visited (not sure). ... When I asked if Wendy was available, she looked at me like I was from another planet, said there was no Wendy, and had never been a Wendy.

Hhhhmmmm....

Anyway, I was there, so I opted for whoever was available, and was introduced to Jessie. (Good reports from Gentleman 100)

Everything thing went well, enthusiastic massage and fun time. Chose to double my pleasure.

And, a nice, clean hot shower afterward, plus a .1 discount card for next time. i'll repeat when in the neighborhood.

MoonlightBiker
05-03-10, 20:56
And, a nice, clean hot shower afterward, plus a .1 discount card for next time. i'll repeat when in the neighborhood.

You gotta love great business minds like that. Raise the price ten bucks, then give a ten dollar discount card. Brilliant! LOL

Gentleman 100
05-04-10, 06:20
My visit to Golden Tiger was more relaxing and pleasurable than the last time. The latina hostess is Brazilian, unfortunately, she is just a hostess, not a therapist.

I also got Jessie. Very good talent and enthusiasatic. The place itself is clean and upscale compared to most AMPs I have visited.

Scores:
Brazilian Hostess Cute Factor: 9.2/10
Jessie Talent: 9/10
Jessie Looks: 8/10
Jessie Enthusiasm: 10/10
Location of Establishment: 9.5/10 (lot's of other good businesses around)
Interior of Establishment: 9/10 (nice)

I left happy and relaxed. Be safe.

Loki78
05-04-10, 08:50
Just wanted to thank the other members for their reports on Brittany; that was easily the best money I've spent in a long time.

Highly recommend.

LittleOrlando
05-04-10, 10:17
Where exactly is Far Orient located on 17-92?North of Hwy 50 ( Colonial Drive ) between Weber and Canton on the east side of road next to Wally's Bar.

Call them 407-898-9245 make sure someone is available.

Enjoy

Loving302
05-04-10, 16:51
Just wanted to thank the other members for their reports on Brittany; that was easily the best money I've spent in a long time.

Highly recommend.

Since I am one of those that posted on behalf of Brittany, I would like to remind everyone that this is the main reason for this forum, to "share." Sometimes with all the complaining here it is difficult to find the real substance on the board.

Good luck and happy hunting!! :-)

Robert 35
05-04-10, 17:26
Does anyone know what's up with Kimberly?

Seminole John
05-04-10, 18:36
Since I am one of those that posted on behalf of Brittany, I would like to remind everyone that this is the main reason for this forum, to "share." Sometimes with all the complaining here it is difficult to find the real substance on the board.

Good luck and happy hunting!! :-)Still haven't been able to get through to her by calling.

Her last add seems to be responsive to concerns about her being hard to get a hold.
It suggested sending text.

Will try and see how it goes.

Pbwardy02
05-04-10, 19:59
North of Hwy 50 ( Colonial Drive ) between Weber and Canton on the east side of road next to Wally's Bar.

Call them 407-898-9245 make sure someone is available.

EnjoyI love this place. Great massage. I am a big fan. The new place 'sky massage' and 'Far Orient' are my favorite for a legit massage. While good times are to be had, you won't get more then a good hand shake even if you are a regular. If you just blatantly want extras, just go down the street to NT or some of our other 'looser' MP in Orlando. Not to sound like 'Exec Talent' but this place does provide an excellent legit massage. Shiwa does not allow many shinanigans. They had a scare a few years back and does not tolerate much foolishness to go on there. Again, if extras are your sole reason to go to MP, this might not be the place for you.

Urdream
05-04-10, 22:44
Fellow mongers,

I'm new to 'amps. I want to try brittany. Can someone share her info.

Thanks

Good luck and happy hunting!! :-)

VerySlowly
05-04-10, 22:52

Good luck and happy hunting!Oh yeah your "sharing" (post 707 in Back Page reviews) has caused this girl untold grief, your post caused unreal expectations that has caused her to have to deal with mongers who have become very, very aggressive, to the point where she may leave the business and is afraid to see new clients, what a wonderful result your "sharing" has created.

I'm glad you think you know what this board is for, I really am.

I'll tell you what I think it's for in today's world where LE reads it daily and other mongers read into the posts what "THEY" think might have happened based on the bragging of mongers like you.

This board is to A.) Make sure the girl is not LE. B.) That her place is safe, free of unwanted lurkers etc. C.) That her pictures are either accurate or that she looks as good as the pictures represent. D.) That how she represents herself as to donations etc. are accurate. E.) That your experience was satisfactory or not.

Detail's are not necessary in any way, shape or form. A few years back anything went on the board but that was then, now jeopardizing the better women with too much detail on here is not a manly thing to do if you give a damn about the providers.

I was asked to post these comments by the woman who sets her appointments because of all the nonsense some of you have stirred up when you call her and ask for other people etc., if you've done that then you know what I mean and who I'm referring to. So gentleman if you cannot get an appointment with this young lady NOW you'll know why.-----VS

K C Lawrence
05-05-10, 00:40
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ads/1724111714.html

Grand opening??

Just posted todaY!

Magnum Plus
05-05-10, 04:27
I love this place. Great massage. I am a big fan. The new place 'sky massage' and 'Far Orient' are my favorite for a legit massage. While good times are to be had, you won't get more then a good hand shake even if you are a regular. If you just blatantly want extras, just go down the street to NT or some of our other 'looser' MP in Orlando. Not to sound like 'Exec Talent' but this place does provide an excellent legit massage. Shiwa does not allow many shinanigans. They had a scare a few years back and does not tolerate much foolishness to go on there. Again, if extras are your sole reason to go to MP, this might not be the place for you.The last time (recent) I have been to both locations I did notice some strange activity going on. I saw suspicious unmarked LE vehicles parked in twos side by side parked out back in both locations watching both parlors for an unusual extended amount of time. Do you know if theres any heat going on there? Went to FO first, saw them parked so I ventured out to Annes spotted another pair of unmarked cop cars and I waited for about an hour and the guys in the cars never left so I gave up. Drove down to VIP greeted by a very attractive older lady in the front and led to another older a bit heavy sized women. Hosed me down in a sit down stand up wash room kind of different than a ts. Gave me one of the best similar Asahi type service. Down edge lady not that hot. Up ledge her service is top notch pro. One of the better services I have recieved on that side of town. Tried Bodyworks of Asia a few weeks back and shit the women were god damn so fuckin ugly simple fukin lame handshakes and the virgin attitude.

Hands down Vip is good stuff.

Seminole John
05-05-10, 06:57
Oh yeah your "sharing" (post 707 in Back Page reviews) has caused this girl untold grief, your post caused unreal expectations that has caused her to have to deal with mongers who have become very, very aggressive, to the point where she may leave the business and is afraid to see new clients, what a wonderful result your "sharing" has created.

I'm glad you think you know what this board is for, I really am.

I'll tell you what I think it's for in today's world where LE reads it daily and other mongers read into the posts what "THEY" think might have happened based on the bragging of mongers like you.

This board is to A.) Make sure the girl is not LE. B.) That her place is safe, free of unwanted lurkers etc. C.) That her pictures are either accurate or that she looks as good as the pictures represent. D.) That how she represents herself as to donations etc. are accurate. E.) That your experience was satisfactory or not.

Detail's are not necessary in any way, shape or form. A few years back anything went on the board but that was then, now jeopardizing the better women with too much detail on here is not a manly thing to do if you give a damn about the providers.

I was asked to post these comments by the woman who sets her appointments because of all the nonsense some of you have stirred up when you call her and ask for other people etc., if you've done that then you know what I mean and who I'm referring to. So gentleman if you cannot get an appointment with this young lady NOW you'll know why.-----VSVs I agree with you to a point.

I have been guilty of the over-share in the past but try to be more carefull now.

I've had provider contact me and say she is uncomfortable with something I have posted and I edited to her satisfaction.

As I would think most providers would have figured out, most of us guys respond pretty well to feedback.

Some level of detail I think is necessary. Its a big world out there with lots of people and each one is a little different. What may pass as "I had a great time" for one guy may leave another guy fealing totally ripped off. Perhaps PM is best way to handle that, I don't't know.

Now a couple of suggestions for the providers would include:

1. If you don't want new people contacting you don't post on the internet.

2. Cell phones are essentially disposable nowadays. Getting different numbers for different girls should be pretty cheap. If the scheduler only wants to carry one phone she can have the on the others forward to that one phone. I think that would limit cross talk.

I understand high quality providers can get overwhelmed with request but there must be a way of dealing with it that does not leave their customers feeling like they're being blown off.

Clinton Bush
05-05-10, 12:07
I love this place. Great massage. I am a big fan. The new place 'sky massage' and 'Far Orient' are my favorite for a legit massage. While good times are to be had, you won't get more then a good hand shake even if you are a regular. If you just blatantly want extras, just go down the street to NT or some of our other 'looser' MP in Orlando. Not to sound like 'Exec Talent' but this place does provide an excellent legit massage. Shiwa does not allow many shinanigans. They had a scare a few years back and does not tolerate much foolishness to go on there. Again, if extras are your sole reason to go to MP, this might not be the place for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"It begins before you even get to my office. You call me, I answer, and you start asking me things like, "Is it a FULL BODY massage?" Then, you tell me I sound sexy. You ask if I'M going to do your massage. Before I became a massage therapist, I always thought that happy endings were good things. You know, like you read about in fairy tales. "They lived happily ever after. The End."

You guys come to my office without even taking a shower first. Sir, you're going to be naked on my table, and I'm only going to be an arm's length away. It's June, and we're in Florida. The room stinks before you've even finished undressing. Oh, and you haven't even passed gas yet... which half of you do.

Most of you start face down. In a way, that's nice for me. You're can't be too aggressive with your sexual harassment yet. That's what I think, eh? As soon as I move that towel, you spread your thighs and lift your ass. I wasn't going to touch your musky hole in the first place... but I'm having a hard time convincing myself to do your thighs with all of the funk in the air.

After waving it around for a minute, you realize I'm not going to be entering your back door. So you sigh unhappily, reach down to adjust, and lay back on the table. I finish your feet, and it's time to turn over.

I've continued the massage, you're flipped over. We can pretend all of that ugliness never happened. Why, oh why, didn't you brush your teeth? Or chew some gum? I'm massaging your face, pressing on your sinus points, and you smell like something took a crap in your mouth, and then died. No, this is NOT a good time for you to reach up and caress my hand. I didn't want you to do it in the first place, and now I REALLY don't want you to.

I try to move on as quickly as possible... but then I remember that I'm getting closer to that other area. You're going to ask me, aren't you? I cringe the whole time that I massage your stomach. I move the towel so I can get to your thigh. PHEW! You didn't ask! I'm so relieved, I forgive the crap from earlier. I'm working on your feet when I see movement from the corner of my eye.

No, don't! NO! You've moved the towel a little, thinking you're subtle... and I can smell your nasty sweaty balls. I ignore you totally. Even if I was that kind of girl, I wouldn't do that for you.

I only have your other leg left, so I hurry. I tell you that the session is done...and then you ask. "Does this massage have a happy ending?" I say you should take your time getting dressed and head for the door. I'm daydreaming of a bath in bleach. Undiluted. You ask again, because you apparently think I'm deaf. Why not? I can't smell you, right?

You leave, without leaving me a tip. That's fine, because you're GONE. That's MY happy ending. "

Exec Talent
05-05-10, 12:45
The room stinks before you've even finished undressing. Oh, and you haven't even passed gas yet... which half of you do.Just one more reason to bring your dog with you to the massage session.

VerySlowly
05-05-10, 13:45
It's truly amazing to me that men do not see the other side of the business, it's not so hard to understand why so many lovely ladies leave the business when you read a ladies perspective.

I understand why the TS is so important to the Orientals given the cultures they come from, what I don't understand is this is AMERICA, free 12 years of education and soap is incredibly cheap!---VS

Loving302
05-05-10, 14:22
It's truly amazing to me that men do not see the other side of the business, it's not so hard to understand why so many lovely ladies leave the business when you read a ladies perspective.

I understand why the TS is so important to the Orientals given the cultures they come from, what I don't understand is this is AMERICA, free 12 years of education and soap is incredibly cheap!---VS

The very reason I prefer going to an AMP where they provide a table shower. That coupled with the fact that their culture focuses on cleanliness, so we do not experience the things presented by Clinton Bush (that was beyond bad). I had this experience once and nothing is worse than the "aroma" of Florida summer body odor. And it lingers very long after the encounter.

VerySlowly
05-05-10, 14:35
QUOTE=Seminole John]Vs I agree with you to a point.

I have been guilty of the over-share in the past but try to be more carefull now.

I've had provider contact me and say she is uncomfortable with something I have posted and I edited to her satisfaction.---SJ

" I applaud you, you did the right thing. Remember these girls are human with feelings, some don't care but most do. There is a girl on here who is 50 lbs. heavier than her pics and I know that she would be devastated if I posted that so I don't. She is a good, sober, friendly , clean provider and if a guy shows up and is dissatisfied he can leave. She never upsells, never ever rushes and her fee is very reasonable. While I prefer slimmer women, many of the real hot ones are a pain in the ass."-VS

As I would think most providers would have figured out, most of us guys respond pretty well to feedback.-SJ

"I'm sure your correct but remember " You can't un-ring a bell" Many a judge has told the jury to "disregard that statement" but once it's said it's said"-VS

Some level of detail I think is necessary. Its a big world out there with lots of people and each one is a little different. What may pass as "I had a great time" for one guy may leave another guy fealing totally ripped off. Perhaps PM is best way to handle that, I don't't know.--SJ

"Detail is totally unnecessary because as you state above everyone is different. Y.M.M.V. will always be the case. If you go to a session with the expectation of what another guy has said and you don't get the same you feel burned even though he may be totally F.O.S. and many times that is the case."-VS

1. If you don't want new people contacting you don't post on the internet.--SJ

"They do want people contacting them,but ranting on boards when you can't reach them does no good"-VS

2. Cell phones are essentially disposable nowadays. Getting different numbers for different girls should be pretty cheap. If the scheduler only wants to carry one phone she can have the on the others forward to that one phone. I think that would limit cross talk.--SJ

"Answering the phone sounds easy but is the most difficult job in the industry, your solution sounds easy but it really isn't,I don't want to explain it to you as it's information you will never need in your daily life. If you've seen a provider before and you can never get ahold of her again there could be a variety of reasons--one of which may be you+ or your behavior."-VS

I understand high quality providers can get overwhelmed with request but there must be a way of dealing with it that does not leave their customers feeling like they're being blown off.--SJ

" Sometimes you are being blown off, you just have to deal with it.
If you have a solution to that problem--post it.
Most of us are egocentric and feel like we are the most important thing in the world, what you have to understand is that there are only a few appointments available per day, like all businesses there are busy and slow times, you have a much better chance of getting a 3 o'clock than a 5 or 5:30 time. And guys play "No show" all to often and some girls overbook and somebody gets "Blown-off" '-VS

Seminole John
05-05-10, 19:59
Vs it appears we just have some philosophic difference on the point of this board.

I view it as a users group for a particular industry. A place where consumers experiences and provides information to one another so that we may all make more informed decisions in the future. While the providers may have input here the board ultimately is not for them.

Your example of the provider is in fact 50 lbs heavier than she represents to the buying public I see as a perfect example of something that should be shared here. The intent is not the hurt the persons feeling but give others making a decision relevent information. To most guys misrepresenting her weight would be a material issues. While its easy to if they don't like it they can just leave, I among others and of the opinion that time is the most valuable commodity as it cannot be replaced. Once its gone its gone. For someone to travel half an hour or 45 minutes to meet someone on false pretenses is a significant issue. I think most here would appreciate you saving them from wasting an hour or so of their time. This also goes counter to one of your reasons for the board, verifying appearance of provided.

Your point on what is said cannot be unsaid is valid. One can their best to make ammends for any damage done and strive not to repeat it. Unless an act was particular egregious or malicious I think terminating a business relationship after a single mistep is probably counter-productive. Talk through the issue with the other party and clarify expectations. If you don't you can do this with that person or they are unresponsive to your concerns that's probably an indicaton you should be doing business with then.

Details are something we will probably not come agreement. Even after serarating the industry into the segments of escorts and massage/body rubs there is still a wide range of services offered it each. Some indication of what is and is not provide is relevent in making the choice of provider. I know the arguement about informing leo but in reality they assume that all providers advertising here or on backpage or craiglist are breaking the law. No statement made on this board is relevent in a court of law. And to leo there is no difference between getting a HJ or FS, if you're caught its all prostituition. The specific act is not really relevent. Girls advertising massage actually increase their risk because its a lot easier jump on the license issue versus proving prostitituion.

On my comment on not advertising if they don't want new customers I took your originally statement that she is afraid to see new clients as she is not seeing new clients. My bad.

My smart ass answer to your comment on the phones is "Hey, its a business. No one said it was suppose to be easy. "

My real answer is that it was not meant as a criticism but a possibly helpfulf suggestion. I know other providers who utilize common back-office support so I know its doable. You may also be suprised on what I use on a daily basis. I work for a large company and travel a great deal. In addition I have several side businesses that I run. I have 7 different phone numbers and can tell you from experience it can be managed. There's an ap for the iphone that allows multiple numbers to ring to one phone. It will tell you which number is ringing and also supports separate mail boxes for each. Honestly just trying to be helpful.

Besides if you don't want people to know that you are link to people X, Y&Z its probably not smart to post the same phone # as X, Y, &Z. (OK that was simi smart ass)

I was unaware that I was ranting against anyone. So if that's how its percieved, my bad.

I think its highly unlike that Brittany has anything personally against as I've never met her.

Accessablility and reliability are again valid issues for discussion. My example would be the famous Brooke from Casselberry. The girl was smoking hot and if you got an appointment with her it was out of this world. BUT that IF you got the appointment was a big if. She was nearly impossible to get a hold of and if you did make an appointment with her 1/4 of the time she blew you off. All things someone may want to consider in making a decision.

I was no alone in the opinion that Brittany is hard to get a hold of and she essentially conceded that point in her last post with tips for improving odds for response.

A lot of this comes down to brand and customer management. Some girls out there (Goddess Maria, Paris Bouvier, Goddess Venus come to mind) do this well which allows them to be selective in clientele and charge premium prices. Others (I won't name as I don't want to offend any one) do not.

I doubt we come to agreement just presenting my views.

So lets just agree to disagree and not get in a pissing contest.

QUOTE=Seminole John]Vs I agree with you to a point.

I've had provider contact me and say she is uncomfortable with something I have posted and I edited to her satisfaction.---SJ

" I applaud you, you did the right thing. Remember these girls are human with feelings, some don't care but most do. There is a girl on here who is 50 lbs. heavier than her pics and I know that she would be devastated if I posted that so I don't. She is a good, sober, friendly , clean provider and if a guy shows up and is dissatisfied he can leave. She never upsells, never ever rushes and her fee is very reasonable. While I prefer slimmer women, many of the real hot ones are a pain in the ass."-VS

As I would think most providers would have figured out, most of us guys respond pretty well to feedback.-SJ

"I'm sure your correct but remember " You can't un-ring a bell" Many a judge has told the jury to "disregard that statement" but once it's said it's said"-VS

Some level of detail I think is necessary. Its a big world out there with lots of people and each one is a little different. What may pass as "I had a great time" for one guy may leave another guy fealing totally ripped off. Perhaps PM is best way to handle that, I don't't know.--SJ

"Detail is totally unnecessary because as you state above everyone is different. Y.M.M.V. will always be the case. If you go to a session with the expectation of what another guy has said and you don't get the same you feel burned even though he may be totally F.O.S. and many times that is the case."-VS

1. If you don't want new people contacting you don't post on the internet.--SJ

"They do want people contacting them,but ranting on boards when you can't reach them does no good"-VS

2. Cell phones are essentially disposable nowadays. Getting different numbers for different girls should be pretty cheap. If the scheduler only wants to carry one phone she can have the on the others forward to that one phone. I think that would limit cross talk.--SJ

"Answering the phone sounds easy but is the most difficult job in the industry, your solution sounds easy but it really isn't,I don't want to explain it to you as it's information you will never need in your daily life. If you've seen a provider before and you can never get ahold of her again there could be a variety of reasons--one of which may be you+ or your behavior."-VS

I understand high quality providers can get overwhelmed with request but there must be a way of dealing with it that does not leave their customers feeling like they're being blown off.--SJ

" Sometimes you are being blown off, you just have to deal with it.
If you have a solution to that problem--post it.
Most of us are egocentric and feel like we are the most important thing in the world, what you have to understand is that there are only a few appointments available per day, like all businesses there are busy and slow times, you have a much better chance of getting a 3 o'clock than a 5 or 5:30 time. And guys play "No show" all to often and some girls overbook and somebody gets "Blown-off" '-VS

Littleshyguy
05-06-10, 07:21
Vs it appears we just have some philosophic difference on the point of this board.

... {Lots of well expressed opinions } ...

... So lets just agree to disagree and not get in a pissing contest.This specific exchange of reasonable approaches to this board was greatly refreshing. Both of you explained your thoughts in plain english and without resorting to name-calling or foul language.

My personal opinion on these matters has changed slightly upon reflection of this discussion.

I just wanted to thank both of you for demonstrating that there can be civil discourse here and in society in general. Not all of us are going to agree on everything, but that does not necessarily make one side or the other wrong.

Now, back to the business of meeting hot ladies that provide a fun time!

VerySlowly
05-06-10, 11:26
You seem to be coming at this predilection for sex from a completely business point of view. I would suspect that most providers have no clue as to "brand management" "back room support" multitasking phone operations etc.

As in any human endeavor there are levels, most girls in this career are are not educated they are not stupid just not MBA's, many are addicted or have psychological problems.

They do all have one thing in common they are human beings with real feelings!

If we look at them as Toyotas and we argue about their horsepower and aerodynamics and then decide to buy a Buick because it has a bigger engine up front or a sleeker tail, then we dehumanize them, there is much more that goes into an encounter than visual assessment that is why I didn't identify the 50 lb. girl, she has had several complimentary reviews and as we all disagree on which car to drive, who am I to tell anyone what should turn them on, you keyed in on her weight but did you "hear" the other things I said?

Your time management issue is valid but on a strictly individual basis, some care some don't, I use to but I don't anymore I've lightened up because I realized I won't die if I don't get laid today and I've wasted tons of time on "brick walls' trust me. On the other hand i've spent glorious times with "Brick shit-houses" LOL.

Not so many years ago there was no internet, or readily accessible cellphones and every meeting with a provider was "cold" you never knew what you were going to get, now it seems that we want guarantees, great concept but it isn't going to happen, this board is helpful but not perfect nor am I.

As to who the board is for; it's for anyone with an opinion. Through the years there have been providers with strong opinions on here, I have gotten into strong arguments with men and women but we all survived and hopefully learned, that's my take but everyone has their opinion and since it's a public board, what comes, comes.

I won't get into the LE thing I'll just say that things are not as cut and dried as you or others may think. Many things are factored in as to who gets targeted.

As you said "Lets not get into a pissing contest" I just wanted the board know where I'm coming from, I love double entendre!

One thing I would ask of you is to reread (preview) your posts before putting them up, and turn on your computers spell checker, many words are misspelled or left out that complete the thought, which makes the flow choppy.----VS

Scruffy 35
05-06-10, 18:53
Hey guys,

Just a quick question. Has anybody here ever had a massage with two girls? I have always wanted to try, but it's always twice the price.

Is it worth it?

Exec Talent
05-07-10, 09:00
Hey guys,

Just a quick question. Has anybody here ever had a massage with two girls? I have always wanted to try, but it's always twice the price.

Is it worth it?I have done a lot of threesomes (what can I say, it happens) and it really depends on the chemistry with the girls. Same goes for the massages. Some girls look at it as a chance to let one girl do all the work while she chills, other girls look at it as play time.

My recommendation for the massage is to see both of them individually first and develop a rapport. Also, look for signs how they get along. As for pricing it should be two-thirds or less double the price.

LittleOrlando
05-07-10, 10:23
Found this in the Jacksonville massage section

Southside south of Beach

Swung by for an early Friday lunch. The parking lot was jammed with cars. Some cars were parked on the grass. One of those stores must be giving away free money or something.

Parked in the adjoining lot and walked over. Mamasan buzzed me in. "Are you busy?" No, no. The parking lot is full. "Other stores..." mamasan said. She then introduced me to Kim. A slightly taller Korean girl from Manhattan via Orlando. Attractive and accommodating girl. I ordered the Southside Special and enjoyed it. Will repeat.

Dealfinder
05-07-10, 11:40
Nice to see the civil debate, VerySlowly and Seminole John.

As for the 50 lb difference, that would be a dealbreaker for me, as I prefer thinner ones.

If I set up an appt, got there and found the girl 50 lbs heavier than her pix, I would leave, and while I would try to be nice about, her feelings would likely be hurt. And that could happen many times to her.

Better to know ahead of time thru this board, and never make the call in the first place to that provider.

They have a responsibility to be fairly accurate in their pix and descriptions, otherwise they are setting themselves up for their feelings to be hurt multiple times.

Alinak
05-07-10, 11:59
Hey guys,

Is it worth it?I have experienced one before and while the sensation is nice with extra hands, I think the experience would have been better if it was FS rather than a body rub.

Rainman7
05-07-10, 17:28
The last time (recent) I have been to both locations I did notice some strange activity going on. I saw suspicious unmarked LE vehicles parked in twos side by side parked out back in both locations watching both parlors for an unusual extended amount of time. Do you know if theres any heat going on there? Went to FO first, saw them parked so I ventured out to Annes spotted another pair of unmarked cop cars and I waited for about an hour and the guys in the cars never left so I gave up. Drove down to VIP greeted by a very attractive older lady in the front and led to another older a bit heavy sized women. Hosed me down in a sit down stand up wash room kind of different than a ts. Gave me one of the best similar Asahi type service. Down edge lady not that hot. Up ledge her service is top notch pro. One of the better services I have recieved on that side of town. Tried Bodyworks of Asia a few weeks back and shit the women were god damn so fuckin ugly simple fukin lame handshakes and the virgin attitude.

Hands down Vip is good stuff.Well Far Orient has some Problems a few years ago. But they seem to have everything under control. Maybe their time has come to be Checked out by Uncle LEO again. Annes has always been cool. No problems but swithcing therapists back and forth with FO. VIP is strange. OLD and Mid Old Asians with hit or miss. They have their own pending problems with their Uncle. The New Bodyworks of Asia is the Most Upscale of the Group. Very Clean and good enviorment. No TS. Just a Shower. But very High Quality Massages from a variety of licensed Asains. $ 90 1st time but discount next. One real looker and they seem very interested in keeping your business. Legit place with possibilies for friends. So don't blow this one off {It used to be Touch of Asia 2] The Old TOA is Now Dragons Den and Maintained by Very Ancient Asians.

Xiao Xing
05-09-10, 12:26
I used to live in San Francisco Bay area and went to many Korean massage parlors there.

I am very impressed with the attitude of Korean massage providers to the business they are supposed to do: the more you donate, the harder they work on your desired services. I met many of them and 95% of them satisfied me. Some of them, I chatted with them extensive while they provided service to me. Almost most of them go to vacation in either LA or New York because those are two largest Korean town and they have lots of friends and relatives living there for them to rely on.

To my knowledge, most of them do CBJ and cfs after they know you are not a leo. Because only in that way, they can make living and send the fund back to Korea to their mothers, who are mostly single mother in Korea. Once a time, I met a Korean girl who is an accounting student in LA and wanted to make some extra to pay her tuition after the new semester start.

Once a time, I went back SF Bay and visit a korean massage parlor again and met this girl to complain there is no FS massage parlors in Orlando (I have not visited any korean massage parlor in orlando yet. I just read and heard too many bad news about limited services provided by Orlando Korean massage parlors). She told me that there are a few of Korean massage parlors provide FS in Tampa to her knowledge because she once worked in Tampa for a while.

Well, all being said, I am looking for a CBJ and cfs Korean massage parlors in Orlando or Tampa area now because the situation in OBT is getting worse and scary. I believe somebody must have got a good CBJ and cfs from Korean massage parlors in Orlando and just keep it secrete due to the tough challenge here.

Anyway, I will start to explore massage parlors if the situation in OBT gets worse. Senior members please post encouraging news from Massage parlors and share with us.

Xiao Xing
05-09-10, 12:43
Somebody posted a lead in the below and no further follow up news about Dragon Den.

I would like to have a try of their service.

Visited both establishments and had pleasant experiences. Back walking at DD was really good but the HE at VIP was more spontaneous and reciprocal.

NW

TopGun9181
05-09-10, 13:11
Looks like Massage Connection reopened there OBT doors.

I wonder if its new owners.

Bez191
05-09-10, 15:45
Looks like Massage Connection reopened there OBT doors.

I wonder if its new owners.Nope... I went there thinking the same. But same management. They told me that they had a fire or something like that and they had to close until they completed the repairs. They also mentioned that they opened a new location in Semoran. I'm guessing that the new location might have new talents. Hopefully there’s another Maria.

Inglewood
05-09-10, 16:50
Does anyone have any info on where Lilly who used to do the hot stone massages in what is now Star in Casselberry is now? She was so hot and gave one of the best massages ever. Will be visiting MCO soon and would really like to see her.

Any info would be appreciated.

K C Lawrence
05-09-10, 18:19
Had a wonderful trip for aromatherapy treatment in Tampa early this week really worked on my migraine for FS.nice $. 60 but the drive was really the buzz kill-

Tried several times this week to venture over to some BP contact

Super sketchy.for me just love the safety and care of a AMP

Ventured out nonetheless twice to where I have to say my ALF AMP here in Otown-but still haven't experienced a few others I want to.

Service was as always top notch and more I return the more relaxed and loving we get-is there such a term as FB.not GFE or pse (have to say this what I received lovingly twice this week!

Was a little shorted on time. First visit this week.but not the requested girl-still worth the vist!

Upon return later this week was diffidently taken to new heights with my requested one-hence the the new term I would like to coin-"FBE" Fuck Buddy Experience

Being a weekly monger I guess really helps huh?

MoonlightBiker
05-09-10, 18:26
Does anyone have any info on where Lilly who used to do the hot stone massages in what is now Star in Casselberry is now??? She was so hot and gave one of the best massages ever. Will be visiting MCO soon and would really like to see her. Any info would be appreciated.

Last I spoke to Lilly she had just opened her Ginza massage in Orlando out near International Drive. She was no longer giving massages her self, but she would always come and hang out in the room. We would talk and drink wine while the girl worked on me. Honestly she seemed a little beaten down by life. I think she really wanted a nice massage home she could be proud of and not a HJ happy house.

I stopped going quite a while back as it was just too far a drive at the end of a long day, but I do miss her and I agree she was the all time best when it came to massage and hot rocks.

Ginza Spa
6427 Westwood Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32821-8311
(407) 363-4888

Let us know how she's doing if she's still around.

K C Lawrence
05-09-10, 18:26
I used to live in San Francisco Bay area and went to many Korean massage parlors there.

I am very impressed with the attitude of Korean massage providers to the business they are supposed to do: the more you donate, the harder they work on your desired services. I met many of them and 95% of them satisfied me. Some of them, I chatted with them extensive while they provided service to me. Almost most of them go to vacation in either LA or New York because those are two largest Korean town and they have lots of friends and relatives living there for them to rely on.

To my knowledge, most of them do CBJ and cfs after they know you are not a leo. Because only in that way, they can make living and send the fund back to Korea to their mothers, who are mostly single mother in Korea. Once a time, I met a Korean girl who is an accounting student in LA and wanted to make some extra to pay her tuition after the new semester start.

Once a time, I went back SF Bay and visit a korean massage parlor again and met this girl to complain there is no FS massage parlors in Orlando (I have not visited any korean massage parlor in orlando yet. I just read and heard too many bad news about limited services provided by Orlando Korean massage parlors). She told me that there are a few of Korean massage parlors provide FS in Tampa to her knowledge because she once worked in Tampa for a while.

Well, all being said, I am looking for a CBJ and cfs Korean massage parlors in Orlando or Tampa area now because the situation in OBT is getting worse and scary. I believe somebody must have got a good CBJ and cfs from Korean massage parlors in Orlando and just keep it secrete due to the tough challenge here.

Anyway, I will start to explore massage parlors if the situation in OBT gets worse. Senior members please post encouraging news from Massage parlors and share with us.I just moved here from another major city and the Otown AMP is really not the same I have been on a quest it will truely put you playstation skills to the test for me SW and BP CL girls are a crapp shoot.

I realy enjoy the experience of a AMP and I think now with some time and $ in vested FS may just being on the menu soon.

Anything possible with time invested.

Gamma Ray 007
05-09-10, 20:29
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"It begins before you even get to my office. You call me, I answer, and you start asking me things like, "Is it a FULL BODY massage?" . . . You leave, without leaving me a tip. That's fine, because you're GONE. That's MY happy ending. "This came out originally in 6/09 or so and I shared it with my favorite provider. She nearly flipped out. Yes, there are a few stinky guys, but she's happy to steer them to the shower. Yes, it's possible to pass gas. "Big deal! S*** happens, " was her response. "This gal is in the wrong business! " She could not understand how some providers disliked the simple bottom line-making horny guys happy. She says, "It's simple, fun, and the pay is fine. "

Wish there were more babes like this one.

Andrew Cz
05-09-10, 22:38
I've learned that Tara Marie is pregnant ... a few months along, and she claims her finest attributes are getting even bigger! ... I'm guessing she'll be out of commission for a while, if not forever. ... As always, I'll keep you posted.

Hunter Jay69
05-10-10, 00:24
I need help on finding a korean massage parlor with HE in Altamonte Springs.. I visited Asahi before and its just legit massage with Kim. I am new to the area.

Thanks

K C Lawrence
05-10-10, 04:11
I need help on finding a korean massage parlor with HE in Altamonte Springs.. I visited Asahi before and its just legit massage with Kim. I am new to the area.

ThanksI am new too

YMMV. But do your own research.

As I was told by a senior member. Alot fun is to be had here in the AMP scene with time and $ invested. If your are a true hobbyist. Monger last I heard legit = Uncle vibe.

Exec Talent
05-10-10, 06:28

ThanksDoes anyone know if they make donuts out of kimchi?

Laymedown1
05-10-10, 06:57
I've learned that Tara Marie is pregnant ... a few months along, and she claims her finest attributes are getting even bigger! ... I'm guessing she'll be out of commission for a while, if not forever. ... As always, I'll keep you posted.Congrats! To her on the preganancy. When she comes back, I hope a fantasy can come true with a warm lactated milk massage. She could really increase her business and ratings, as she would be the only one in the Nation offering a special massage like that.

Just something to think about!

Michael Caffey
05-10-10, 08:33
Is that bacon???

Hunter Jay69, perhaps you should read the forum first to see if you can find an answer. It also helps to build repoirč and contribute.

With virtually no posts on your part, some people will ignore you, some people berate you, and last, but not least, others will attribe your behavior to your being Uncle Leo on a fishing expedition.

If you are a newbie my best suggestion is education. Learn how to query with thread search engine. Read the forum posts. You can usually find what you are looking for with a little, and minimal effort.

If you are The Man from Uncle, might I suggest you get a warrant

Clinton Bush
05-10-10, 08:48

Thanks

Korean karate centers are generally fronts for fun activities in Altamonte Springs. Just walk in and tell the black belt master (he controls the girls) that you want to see some sexy Korean women. Tip him a Hamilton and it's all good!

Let us know how you make out.

Michael Caffey
05-10-10, 08:52
Clinton Bush, providing sage advice as always. McDojo's are pretty shady affairs.

Ron News
05-10-10, 17:29
I talked to Karina of br fame today and she just got her massage license and she's opened a spa on Ronald Regan in Longwood. She's real excited about it and so am I. I was tied up today or I would have run right over.

Ron

Member #5237
05-10-10, 17:54
Korean karate centers are generally fronts for fun activities in Altamonte Springs. Just walk in and tell the black belt master (he controls the girls) that you want to see some sexy Korean women. Tip him a Hamilton and it's all good!

Let us know how you make out.

My luck, if I tried this............the black belt master would grab me by the forearm, turn around with his back to me, then flip me over his shoulder like a cheap kids toy. As I am laying there expierencing some level of pain with his foot at my throat, he yells " YOU GO NOW!!!!".

A John
05-10-10, 18:04
Rember what happens when we lie...................

I am new to the area.

Timeforgames32
05-11-10, 18:08
Rember what happens when we lie...................That is funny. But do we really think that our great uncle is either to

Lazy, or to stupid to rtff.

But with that said, sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut and look stupid, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Andrew Cz
05-11-10, 19:41
I've made three recent visits to Royal Oriental Massage (http://theorientalmassage.com), off John Young Parkway just south of Sand Lake Road.

Had two different therapists but experience was the same -- very good massage with limited adventurous contact, some "oopsies" during the included table shower, but no authentic happiness at session's end.

Obviously, it was worth the drive down there three times, but I'm not sure I'll repeat because I don't think there's anymore to be had. Maybe YMMV. One hour medium pressure for .7.

One note: On most recent visit, there was a very tall Asian girl working the front counter who escorted me to the back. She is stunning beyond description, speaks very good English, but I don't think she does massage. Pity. She's worth the price of admission just to look at!

Gentleman 100
05-12-10, 06:19
I've made three recent visits to Royal Oriental Massage (http://theorientalmassage.com), off John Young Parkway just south of Sand Lake Road.

Had two different therapists but experience was the same -- very good massage with limited adventurous contact, some "oopsies" during the included table shower, but no authentic happiness at session's end.

Obviously, it was worth the drive down there three times, but I'm not sure I'll repeat because I don't think there's anymore to be had. Maybe YMMV. One hour medium pressure for .7.

One note: On most recent visit, there was a very tall Asian girl working the front counter who escorted me to the back. She is stunning beyond description, speaks very good English, but I don't think she does massage. Pity. She's worth the price of admission just to look at!

I have not been there yet, but my senses tell me that more might be had eventually. Perhaps they are being cautious at first.

Note the hours: open until 1:00 AM? I think more will be had later. We shall see. Be safe.

Loving302
05-12-10, 09:26
Since Candy and Amy are either gone or on vacation, I had a session with Mimi. She is a little older than what I am used to at an AMP, but attractive and very friendly. She provided an excellent table shower and was very "thorough" with everything washed. Once back in the room, she gave a soft light massage as requested and offered for me to massage her (requested tip of $100), which I did agree to but only received a partial BJ and then finished by hand. Overall a good experience but I think a little too expensive considering the ads on the BP for some beautiful Asian ladies for a LOT less money for FS.

Robert 35
05-12-10, 19:18
Since Candy and Amy are either gone or on vacation, I had a session with Mimi. She is a little older than what I am used to at an AMP, but attractive and very friendly. She provided an excellent table shower and was very "thorough" with everything washed. Once back in the room, she gave a soft light massage as requested and offered for me to massage her (requested tip of $100), which I did agree to but only received a partial BJ and then finished by hand. Overall a good experience but I think a little too expensive considering the ads on the BP for some beautiful Asian ladies for a LOT less money for FS.I've been to this place twice and both times got Mimi, who is definitely too old for my taste. She just doesn't motivate me to rise to the occasion. On my first visit I received no special attention, probably because I wasn't up for it. On my second visit, I left with an average handshake but it took a lot of imagination on my part. ;)

Snake12
05-13-10, 11:26
I understand that in Korea as well as other parts of the world, they perform a special massage called liggam or maybe spelled ligham. Do any of our Korean AMPs offer this service?

K C Lawrence
05-13-10, 11:44
I understand that in Korea as well as other parts of the world, they perform a special massage called liggam or maybe spelled ligham. Do any of our Korean AMPs offer this service?The Sanskrit word for the male sexual organ is Lingam (ling-ahm) and is loosely translated as "Wand of Light. " In Tantra or Sacred Sexuality, the Lingam is respectfully viewed and honored, as a "Wand of Light" that channels creative energy and pleasure.

Orgasm is not the goal of the Lingam massage although it can be a pleasant and welcome side effect. The goal is to massage the Lingam, also including testicles, perineum and Sacred Spot (prostate) externally, allowing the man to surrender to a form of pleasure he may not be accustomed to.

Here in orlando? Doubt it, can't even find FS here. God I miss Bangkok.

Ron News
05-13-10, 14:33
I understand that in Korea as well as other parts of the world, they perform a special massage called liggam or maybe spelled ligham. Do any of our Korean AMPs offer this service?

It's lingam, Snake, and that's why we go to the AMPs and BRs here in Orlando, they specialize in lingam massage.

News

Cassberry
05-13-10, 14:45
There is a new place on 434 and Presview by the Pizza place. The girl there was at Tokyo about two months ago. Very pretty nice body. Message was so,so Expects at least 50% tip on the typical hour rate. Look for the little tat on the left front shoulder and you got the same girl. Good Luck.

K C Lawrence
05-13-10, 14:47
It's lingam, Snake, and that's why we go to the AMPs and BRs here in Orlando, they specialize in lingam massage.

NewsRon, it depends on your definition of "lingam" massage and a HJ Having been to a "TRUE" lingam "massage" house in Thailand what is offered here at our local AMP's is far from it but YMMV from what I or the next may encounter.

A John
05-13-10, 16:29
???????????
http://www.yabyummy.com/store/videos/lingam-massage-video.htm

Ron, it depends on your definition of "lingam" massage and a HJ Having been to a "TRUE" lingam "massage" house in Thailand what is offered here at our local AMP's is far from it but YMMV from what I or the next may encounter.

Member #5237
05-13-10, 16:46
???????????
http://www.yabyummy.com/store/videos/lingam-massage-video.htm

OK, who else beside me watch that whole mini-video on that website?

Rbw2001
05-13-10, 19:27
OK, who else beside me watch that whole mini-video on that website?

Hell I want to know how many mongers bought it????? I started it and when I woke up it was over.

Pbwardy02
05-13-10, 21:58
Hell I want to know how many mongers bought it????? I started it and when I woke up it was over.

Now that is funny!

Gentleman 100
05-14-10, 06:16
I recently stopped by Golden Tiger (S. OBT @ Deerfield) and had another great time.

As usual, I was met by the hot Brazilian hostess (slim, curvy in all the right places). I took a shower before (courtesy) and was assigned Lulu as my therapist.

Lulu is Chinese, not Korean. Pretty, slim, English is so-so, but communication was not a problem. She is enthusiastic and talented. I left relaxed and happy. I definitely will repeat.

Scores:
Hot Brazilian Hostess: 9/10
Lulu Looks: 8.5/10
Lulu Talent: 9/10
Location (Interior, Quality, etc.): 10/10

Be safe.

BigPoppa 1966
05-14-10, 15:42
I used to see a girl at an AMP (on mills near 50) about a year or so ago. She went by the name Tracy or Kim? Pretty Asian girl with American accent. Very cautious of who she shes, any clue where she is now?

A John
05-14-10, 15:51
You all kill me with that shit......
" I used to see a girl at an AMP (on mills near 50) about a year or so ago."
Well why are you just now telling us........
Are you sure your not stalking..HUM....HUM......
If she is done with your ass then leave her alone!!

I used to see a girl at an AMP (on mills near 50) about a year or so ago. She went by the name Tracy or Kim? Pretty Asian girl with American accent. Very cautious of who she shes, any clue where she is now?

C Fombarlet
05-14-10, 16:18
She had been at Spa Serenity for a while. Did something blondish with her hair. It took me a second to recognize her, in fact. I think she has moved on, but will likely resurface at some point. She does put out a stand-offish vibe depending on the lunar cycle - an approach/avoidance thing, I suspect - but I have had nice times with her.

Just sign me...

Stalking in Schenectady

Clinton Bush
05-14-10, 18:48
You all kill me with that shit......
" I used to see a girl at an AMP (on mills near 50) about a year or so ago."
Well why are you just now telling us........
Are you sure your not stalking..HUM....HUM......
If she is done with your ass then leave her alone!!

If he stalking that girl like it appears, then he is really is one sick fucker. Get a life, dude. The world doesn't revolve around your dick. Move on to someone new.

Phatpistol
05-14-10, 21:56

Try searching the thread and you can find out where she is at.

Kewpie Kitty
05-15-10, 12:31
She had been at Spa Serenity for a while. Did something blondish with her hair. It took me a second to recognize her, in fact. I think she has moved on, but will likely resurface at some point. She does put out a stand-offish vibe depending on the lunar cycle - an approach/avoidance thing, I suspect - but I have had nice times with her.

Just sign me...

Stalking in SchenectadyMayb we change our names and move fr. Spa 2 spa becuz of freaks like yourself. I feel safer with Po POs coming around than dealing with you S**** or K**** yeah the multiple names that you use 2 try to make an appt. With me the last couple of years. I know exactly who you are and you have been stalking me since that one and only session I gave you at Natural therapies aka when I went by Tracy, and since then I have been avoiding YOU and a few others like the plague. On vacation now enjoying the nice weather.

BigPoppa 1966
05-15-10, 21:24
Mayb we change our names and move fr. Spa 2 spa becuz of freaks like yourself. I feel safer with Po POs coming around than dealing with you S**** or K**** yeah the multiple names that you use 2 try to make an appt. With me the last couple of years. I know exactly who you are and you have been stalking me since that one and only session I gave you at Natural therapies aka when I went by Tracy, and since then I have been avoiding YOU and a few others like the plague. On vacation now enjoying the nice weather.Wow!!! I have been away for the past year and was simply looking to find a good massage.

I did not intend to start all this drama.

O Town Doug
05-16-10, 12:30
I usually got to International Therapies on 17/92 which I really enjoy, on occasion i go to NT on mills which I also enjoy and Tender Touch which is kind of a last ditch effort on the way home lol. With my time on the boards I have seen where to avoid like Green T spa on 50 and the European place (which is sad because that would amazing) on West 50.

I have seen a few places get a lot of reports like Ashai and some of the Altamonte spots, I am trying to find a place that will be a good new place to go with solid results and an enthusiastic session, TS optional but preferred. Thanks in advance.

Pbwardy02
05-16-10, 23:28
I usually got to International Therapies on 17/92 which I really enjoy, on occasion i go to NT on mills which I also enjoy and Tender Touch which is kind of a last ditch effort on the way home lol. With my time on the boards I have seen where to avoid like Green T spa on 50 and the European place (which is sad because that would amazing) on West 50.

I have seen a few places get a lot of reports like Ashai and some of the Altamonte spots, I am trying to find a place that will be a good new place to go with solid results and an enthusiastic session, TS optional but preferred. Thanks in advance.

Make a trip to Cocoa. Tokyo Spa is an excellent MP. Solid service all the way around.

Pbwardy02
05-16-10, 23:30
Mayb we change our names and move fr. Spa 2 spa becuz of freaks like yourself. I feel safer with Po POs coming around than dealing with you S**** or K**** yeah the multiple names that you use 2 try to make an appt. With me the last couple of years. I know exactly who you are and you have been stalking me since that one and only session I gave you at Natural therapies aka when I went by Tracy, and since then I have been avoiding YOU and a few others like the plague. On vacation now enjoying the nice weather.

Now that is comedy. You managed to piss off one of the nicest therapist in the area.

Gentleman 100
05-17-10, 06:28
If you are looking for the best legit (no extras - sorry) spa on the north side of the area, my all time favorite is Lotus on 436. Of the therapists there, Jayden is by far the most talented.

Factors that helped me determine this:
1. Cuteness: she reminds me of Lena Headey (Queen Gorgo of 300):
www.imdb.com/name/nm0372176/
2. Skills: this is where she shines: she knows all types of massage and therapies (accupuncture, etc.) to relax you.
3. Spirit: she has a nice spirit and is very sweet.
4. Nice: she is very nice and will chat (if you want) or knows when to let you enjoy your session.

Overall Scores:
Jayden: 9.8/10

If you are looking for a place to leave happy, I hear that Island Therapy (436 & I-4) is a place where some have had success.

Be safe.

Kewpie Kitty
05-17-10, 11:27
Now that is comedy. You managed to piss off one of the nicest therapist in the area.This also goes out to you Pdwardy and your owner friend up at Far Orient whom is a very bad, jealous, evil women. Please do not get me started with you and her it would just fill pages and pages of dirty scandalizing BS that she has caused in this town-let me just put it this way her friendship with an inspector from the H***** department has caused many spas and therapist trouble but to bad he recently just got fired for being a bad guy too. And yes last I checked you are still on my Do Not See List [Deleted by Admin]!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Pbwardy02
05-17-10, 19:42
This also goes out to you Pdwardy and your owner friend up at Far Orient whom is a very bad, jealous, evil women. Please do not get me started with you and her it would just fill pages and pages of dirty scandalizing BS that she has caused in this town-let me just put it this way her friendship with an inspector from the H***** department has caused many spas and therapist trouble but to bad he recently just got fired for being a bad guy too. And yes last I checked you are still on my Do Not See List [Deleted by Admin]!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Cute how I am on a shit list, yet you have no clue who I am. Don't worry, I won't lose any sleep over it. BTW, reread my post, I was complimenting you. I have never had any problems with you for the record. Ever. We have had a two, maybe three sessions together and they were excellent. That said they were over a year ago when you worked at NT so I have not seen you for a while. I probably would have gone to see you at Spa Serenity but have not had the time to since I travel so much. So much for heading to Apopka/Lockhart for a session since I am 'banned'.

I have given you posititve reviews on here since you decided to come into this site and post for yourself. Before you posted on here yourself in fact, I never mentioned you out of respect and to keep your anonimaty. You can check that for yourself. You wanted the added attention. Well now you got it. That was a decision you made by you. You are an adult, now live with it. Maybe posting an advertisement for yourself on a 'sex guide' website is not the brightest idea for a therapist that wants to keep a low profile. Since you decided to advertise for yourself, I decided to add my two cents based on my experiences and review you.

I am cool with area owners and 'mamasans' out of my own self interest. People in general tend to like you and one is able to get what they want when you are nice and polite. You tend to attract bees with honey. That has been my philosophy in my throughout my life and it has worked for me. If you have issues with the owner of a certain MP, that's a you problem. I could care less about FO. I have no loyalty to them. Don't want to sound harsh, but I really don't care about any massage joint. I go to a massage parlor for my own selfish reasons just like you perform the services you do for money. If any of these places were to fold tomorrow, I would not lose a minute sleep. Sure, i'm cool with the girls that work there (as i am cool with most everyone I meet) but to call them 'friends' is downright comical. Believe me i'm not discussing string theory or talking about philosphy with any therapist. They (FO) provided good massages and were able to take care of a chronic back problem I had due to a severe car accident I had two years ago when I could barely walk for a good year. I am grateful for that. Maybe that's why I tend to speak kindly of them along with the fact I consider them to provide a quality massage. That said, I could care less about what drama might be involved with them or anyone for that matter. The times a therapist starts talking to me about her life or job, I respectfully tune out. I don't care about what any therapist has to say. Unlike some mongers that are looking to 'reform' one of these girls, I could care less about what they really think. I am there to relax not hear bitching and moaning.

I think ile survive being banned by you. Ive managed to stay away for a while now. I'm pretty sure ile be fine.

Pbwardy02
05-17-10, 19:46
I went to the MP formally known as Golden Tiger (the place has a new name now apparantly) on 192 on Saturday. It is as good as advertised. Thanks for the recomendation!

Gentleman 100
05-18-10, 06:22
I went to the MP formally known as Golden Tiger (the place has a new name now apparantly) on 192 on Saturday. It is as good as advertised. Thanks for the recomendation!
I think you mean formerly Touch of Asia. Golden Tiger is on S. OBT at Deerfield.

Be safe.

Pbwardy02
05-18-10, 07:36
I think you mean formerly Touch of Asia. Golden Tiger is on S. OBT at Deerfield.

Be safe.

You are correct sir.

Indian River
05-18-10, 21:42
Went last week to the one located at 436 and 50. In my humble opinion, do not wast your monety. Place is nice, reception lady is nice. Price is nice at $55, but the massage was a 5, looks were a 5, and extras were a 0. I could have done it better. Just my opinion, I have had legit $50 massages that were great but this just did not have any redeeming factors. I do not know if the other one on SOBT is any better. I do not plan on trying agaiin.

Ron News
05-18-10, 23:47

Went last week to the one located at 436 and 50. In my humble opinion, do not wast your monety. Place is nice, reception lady is nice. Price is nice at $55, but the massage was a 5, looks were a 5, and extras were a 0. I could have done it better. Just my opinion, I have had legit $50 massages that were great but this just did not have any redeeming factors. I do not know if the other one on SOBT is any better. I do not plan on trying agaiin.

Seems like a waste of time to me.

Timeforgames32
05-19-10, 17:43
Had a one hour session at Spa Serenity. The therapist was named Jo Jo. Had hoped for Kim, but I hear (read in the forum) that she is on vacation.

Good session, nice trim figure. Good massage.

Hope I am not on the excrament list of Kim.

K C Lawrence
05-20-10, 06:29
Been out of the country for 10 days

Had a major migraine upon my arrival back to MCO

And after a 22 hour flight my body ached too!

Had hoped to partake in "morning sun's" sweet- candy

But got luck of the draw

6.5 - 'Heidi' klum- Korean-of course

Very tight body

"but her face"

Mid 30's

Ts 8. 0 (all area covers and squeaky clean)

Not much talkie- "relax baby I take care of you! "

I am a communicator when I first meet you, to find out the dirty details

9.5-massage I will have to say was top notch! Best I have had in awhile

The usual on the menu

No need for details if you have been to the 'morning sun' you know

Non rushed actually was there hour 20-

Left happy! No migraine

Lower back still hurts but may take another session to work that out.

But sad that momma-son didn't have any candies available!

.8 house .6 to 'but her face'

The sweet candy menu is a little more complete usually drop $

Needed a little more then usual menu

Made a few calls see (BP reviews forum)

Peace and stay safe happy hunting!

Gentleman 100
05-20-10, 06:38
This is an open letter to providers (a.k.a. massage therapists) on how to increase your pay. We all know that you are in the business because you are warm, caring, and responsible ladies. But we all want to improve our take home pay. The purpose of this letter is to provide some insight in my years of experience on what to do and what not to do.
The best providers already know this, so this is for the newer providers.

Please do not:
1. Ask if we are married or have a girl friend. We are all single, recently lost our spouse to a tragic car accident, or something similar.
2. Constantly watch the clock: we are paying for your time and professionalism. It annoys us and makes us seem unimportant.
3. Ignore us: be courteous, pretend like you care about us/like us/find us cute/etc.: we all have something that is positive about us - focus on that.
4. Talk about your child(ren), husband, boyfriend, etc. - during our session, you are a either a virgin saving yourself for us, or not in a relationship, saving yourself for us.
5. Be shocked at our suggestion of extras: you know why you are here. If you don't give us physical hints (rubbing in the good places), then we won't have to ask.

Please do:
1. Be quiet unless we talk to you: this is tricky, but most guys want you to be quiet - unless you are talking about how much you like us.
2. Learn English: you do not need Rosetta Stone software, just learn more than "Me so horny. You got girlfiend? Me love you long time" (I love Full Metal Jacket).
3. Take direction (see #2): we will tell you what we like - hard or soft, rub here, I have muscle tension here, etc.
4. Learn how to be sexy: part of the experience is visual. Put on makeup. Dress in something that shows off your assets (not lingerie, but shorts and a tee shirt is nice). High heels will also help your figure (I have seen some nice high heeled flip flops). Sexy is not trashy. Know the difference.
5. Be respectful. There are jerks out there that will never behave. But for 99% of us who are looking for a relaxing good time, if you are respectful, then we will be appreciative.

Others may have more ideas, but this is a list that has been on my mind for a while. Follow these suggestions ladies, and you will get better pay and we will both enjoy the experience.

Be safe.

Jethrow1
05-20-10, 07:34
100 you sound like me when I post my 30 rules for restaurant servers.

But it is all true, a little attention to the details will reap greater rewards. It is our money after all and we WILL spend it where we perceive the most value for the buck.