PDA

View Full Version : Tight Kitty question

LuccaMac
05-18-24, 19:19
Tight kitty question.

I have a basic question:

I have a girl who swears she has not had sex with her ex-hubby for months. She says she uses her vibrator only.

But when I hit that kitty she seemed not that tight.

My question is this: Could she be hitting a giant dildo and getting stretched? Could she not know of Kegals? Or is she fcking others and not being honest? The crazy thing is she is a small spinner. But holy mackeral she got super wet.

Why is it some have super tight kitties and some do not?

Curious,

LM.

LC310
05-18-24, 19:35
Tight kitty question.

I have a basic question:

I have a girl who swears she has not had sex with her ex-hubby for months. She says she uses her vibrator only.

My question is this: Could she be hitting a giant dildo and getting stretched? Could she not know of Kegals? Or is she fcking others and not being honest? The crazy thing is she is a small spinner. But holy mackeral she got super wet.

Curious,

LM.Maybe because of this.

Lexx1
05-18-24, 20:43
Tight kitty question.

I have a basic question:

Curious,

LM.You made a separate thread just for this question? Wow. It's genetics. Some women have a tight pussy and some don't. It has nothing to do with fucking big dicks or using dildos. That's a myth. Childbirth can affect it but not all the time. Because I've fucked some milfs that had multiple kids naturally and still had a tight pussy afterwards. So it's mostly genetics to start with and then childbirth can sometimes affect it and also aging with the muscles weakening.

LuccaMac
05-19-24, 16:29
Maybe because of this.Hahahaha, Yea that would do it.

LM.

WaffleEater
05-19-24, 23:18
You made a separate thread just for this question? Wow. It's genetics. Some women have a tight pussy and some don't. It has nothing to do with fucking big dicks or using dildos. That's a myth. Childbirth can affect it but not all the time. Because I've fucked some milfs that had multiple kids naturally and still had a tight pussy afterwards. So it's mostly genetics to start with and then childbirth can sometimes affect it and also aging with the muscles weakening.Not that I take this thread super serious but for anyone reading, Lexx1 is correct. The myth of women having a less than snug vagina being because of dick is just an old way to shame women who were deemed "fast. " By attributing it to BBC's is a way to shame white women for sleeping with black men and deeming them "defiled. " Both are incorrect and holds as much weight as any number of misogynistic pseudo science.

The tightness of vagina walls is a rolled of the dice as any number of traits you're given at birth. You could be getting railed out by a 10 inch girth SOB daily but it should feel the same more or less depending on the arousal of the woman. The one thing that can change a woman's "grip" is again as Lexx1 said, childbirth. This is due to the hips undergoing hormonal changes when pregnant. Some bodies revert to their pre-pregnancy state, some do not.

Ace McNasty
05-20-24, 09:40
Maybe because of this.Nope. You didn't solve it.

Hahahaha, Yea that would do it.

LM.Yeah, you wish.

LM.Because maybe you have a pencil dick?

Solved it!