PDA

View Full Version : Nail Salons

MrBologna
05-11-24, 09:16
Dumb question. Does anyone have any experiences with getting anything from Nail Salons? There is one around the corner from me that also offers massage. There are some hot ladies there too. Assumming it is a no go since they have a decent customer base?

Mattis1775
05-11-24, 13:56
Dumb question. Does anyone have any experiences with getting anything from Nail Salons? There is one around the corner from me that also offers massage. There are some hot ladies there too. Assumming it is a no go since they have a decent customer base?Some nail salons do offer massages. So, it's a possibility. Similar to Chinatown, where the hair salons also have a massage and most offer the finale.

MrBologna
05-11-24, 16:14
Some nail salons do offer massages. So, it's a possibility. Similar to Chinatown, where the hair salons also have a massage and most offer the finale.Thanks Mattis. My curiousity has gotten the best of me. Next week will take the plunge and feel it out. Will report anything on the positive happens.

KatSuno1492
05-11-24, 20:01
Dumb question. Does anyone have any experiences with getting anything from Nail Salons? There is one around the corner from me that also offers massage. There are some hot ladies there too. Assumming it is a no go since they have a decent customer base?I've read about some nail places in SoCal and DFW where more can be had, so definitely give it a shot and let us know!

MrBologna
05-11-24, 20:43
I've read about some nail places in SoCal and DFW where more can be had, so definitely give it a shot and let us know!Will absolutely update. Hoping for the best.

SalamanderFour
05-12-24, 08:08
Years ago I was working in Southeaster Mass, and I recall an Oriental salon that was rumored to offer more. I didn't partake, but the rumor indicates that it's a possibility. I agree with the others, that it's probably more likely at one that offers massage as a service.

I On Da Street
05-13-24, 15:40
At one of my jobs, I had an interesting chat with a retired uncle LEO who was in town for a conference his wife was attending. His story was he had spent 10 years on a MSP task force on massage parlors. It shouldn't be too much of a surprise but almost all of them are tied in together, but the surprise to me was that they were also tied in with the nail salons. A lot of the money gets moved through the nail business (especially the hotel workers) to make it look legitimate. They presented it to the FBI but nothing ever happened. He figured they must be getting protected at the fed level until they needed a local bust to make the news. I have wondered if services were available in the nail salons though.

MrBologna
05-14-24, 16:16
At one of my jobs, I had an interesting chat with a retired uncle LEO who was in town for a conference his wife was attending. His story was he had spent 10 years on a MSP task force on massage parlors. It shouldn't be too much of a surprise but almost all of them are tied in together, but the surprise to me was that they were also tied in with the nail salons. A lot of the money gets moved through the nail business (especially the hotel workers) to make it look legitimate. They presented it to the FBI but nothing ever happened. He figured they must be getting protected at the fed level until they needed a local bust to make the news. I have wondered if services were available in the nail salons though.I totally believe that. Looking at the girls it almost seems some of them might of gotten their start at the parlors then switched over.