PDA

View Full Version : Korean girls

Rnorton217
05-10-24, 06:07
Place to share all about the new k org.

PrTraveler26
05-20-24, 19:35
Quick review here. Booking is easy, comms and location are good. Nice body, little bit of a wide face but still pretty. Big natty tits and a good bit of an ass for an Asian chick. Typical Kgirl deal. Shower then business. Felt like royalty having a hot chick cleaning me in the shower LOL. She gives a decent BBBJ, but was not anything that was going to get me to pop. She was squeaky clean down low, I had the first appointment on a Monday and everything passed the up close inspection so I couldn't resist a little DATY / O. Got her really wet. BBFS mish and doggy. Very tight and I am pretty average in length and girth. y'all with the hogs might struggle. Left a load inside her tight snatch while rubbing her butthole. She was quick to grab a towel and cover up any spillage, much to my dismay. I was looking forward to seeing my jizz spew out of her. Oh well. I used up all of my 30 minutes, so a quick scrub in the shower, some mouthwash and I hit the door. Worth it at least once. Price of admission is a little high. K girls in LA go all in for $340 for an hour. This was $300 for half plus $100 for BB. Thinking I'm retiring from mongering after this one, seems like a good time to quit.

NightCap424
05-23-24, 13:18
Quick review here. Booking is easy, comms and location are good. Nice body, little bit of a wide face but still pretty. Big natty tits and a good bit of an ass for an Asian chick. Typical Kgirl deal. Shower then business. Felt like royalty having a hot chick cleaning me in the shower LOL. She gives a decent BBBJ, but was not anything that was going to get me to pop. She was squeaky clean down low, I had the first appointment on a Monday and everything passed the up close inspection so I couldn't resist a little DATY / O. Got her really wet. BBFS mish and doggy. Very tight and I am pretty average in length and girth. y'all with the hogs might struggle. Left a load inside her tight snatch while rubbing her butthole. She was quick to grab a towel and cover up any spillage, much to my dismay. I was looking forward to seeing my jizz spew out of her. Oh well. I used up all of my 30 minutes, so a quick scrub in the shower, some mouthwash and I hit the door. Worth it at least once. Price of admission is a little high. K girls in LA go all in for $340 for an hour. This was $300 for half plus $100 for BB. Thinking I'm retiring from mongering after this one, seems like a good time to quit.New to the K-girl scene (outside of Vegas). Is the bb tip given to the provider or does that need to get brought up w / the booker? Thanks.

Beleg
05-23-24, 13:59
Everything is given to the provider. She will count it in front of you to determine what it is your getting.

New to the K-girl scene (outside of Vegas). Is the bb tip given to the provider or does that need to get brought up w / the booker? Thanks..

Beleg
05-24-24, 12:37
Had my second visit with Haru today and she just pushes all my buttons. Very beautiful petite with great assets. I just clicked with her extremely well she was able to do something today that not many have been able to succeed at and that's getting me up for a second pop. All the acronyms were involved minus Greek because that's not my thing so I couldn't even tell you if it was an option with her or not. As always, your meeting might vary, but for me she just does it for me and it's been a great GFE both times I've saw her hands down. Best experience I've had with a K girl.

YoVams
05-24-24, 17:39
Can anyone point how to find info for booking, profiles etc.

HumpyDumpty
05-24-24, 17:46
https://goodheaven.cloud/

Can anyone point how to find info for booking, profiles etc.

PopinHerMouth
05-24-24, 21:36
https://goodheaven.cloud/Do these girls actually look like these photos are or they enhanced / someone else?

OtraVez
05-25-24, 02:27
Do these girls actually look like these photos are or they enhanced / someone else?I think pretty much all photos on any agency site are Pshopped to an extent. More importantly, the current girls both have TER IDs with good reviews, and also saying they look like photos. Cora heads her own agency in Nashville (https://coracaligirl.com/); idk, feels like a pretty big deal if she's paying a visit to this new agency.

Rnorton217
05-25-24, 07:29
Hey guys, I have seen both of the girls that came to our Indy Korean location. I will start off with Cora as she was the first I saw. She's definitely a Korean MILF. Her body is showing her age. I saw someone mention her suction of a mouth and that is a fact. Her English is not that good so communication sucks. I still went with the hour and was satisfied. I do think the rate should be lower but maybe that will happen when more competition shows up? I know someone asked about looks. She does look like her pics but they're heavily edited for the smooth skin and filter effect. If I had to guess her age I'd say 39-45.

Harudd gives a better sensual shower. She likes to play a lot more. Her English is also very very good. I will mention that they both have upgraded body parts. This includes breasts tummy tuck etc. Nothing wrong with that but I prefer natural. Haru does more of a sensual blowjob. I would rate them both a 7. 5/10. The girls I saw in Kentucky have been a bit better since they're younger and fresh in my opinion. I can't wait until we start getting some of those young girls. New York gets the Japanese Vietnamese Korean and Chinese all in one big apt. All bare options annd extreme GFE. I hope things get better and better as we're finally getting options. Hope we're all nice to the girls and respect their business.

BravoFox
05-26-24, 00:23
General rule to avoid any miscommunication is to bring it up in advance with the booker. Unless you are flexible with any outcome. I have heard at some kgirls setups guys get turned down in the room cause it was never mentioned during booking. Even though it is on the girls menu.

New to the K-girl scene (outside of Vegas). Is the bb tip given to the provider or does that need to get brought up w / the booker? Thanks.

BravoFox
05-26-24, 00:26
With my experience as well. My first visit was so impactful I quickly booked a second go. Very consistent.

Had my second visit with Haru today and she just pushes all my buttons. Very beautiful petite with great assets. I just clicked with her extremely well she was able to do something today that not many have been able to succeed at and that's getting me up for a second pop. All the acronyms were involved minus Greek because that's not my thing so I couldn't even tell you if it was an option with her or not. As always, your meeting might vary, but for me she just does it for me and it's been a great GFE both times I've saw her hands down. Best experience I've had with a K girl.

Davang7
05-26-24, 15:49
https://goodheaven.cloud/Shame this link is broken also, and it being a 3 day weekend with time to spare.

JayDubIndy
05-26-24, 16:16
Shame this link is broken also, and it being a 3 day weekend with time to spare.Working for me.

Davang7
05-26-24, 19:52
Working for me.My Bad it didn't like my VPN.

Magnum43
05-27-24, 10:33
Where is the Indy Korean location?

Hey guys, I have seen both of the girls that came to our Indy Korean location. I will start off with Cora as she was the first I saw. She's definitely a Korean MILF. Her body is showing her age. I saw someone mention her suction of a mouth and that is a fact. Her English is not that good so communication sucks. I still went with the hour and was satisfied. I do think the rate should be lower but maybe that will happen when more competition shows up? I know someone asked about looks. She does look like her pics but they're heavily edited for the smooth skin and filter effect. If I had to guess her age I'd say 39-45.

Harudd gives a better sensual shower. She likes to play a lot more. Her English is also very very good. I will mention that they both have upgraded body parts. This includes breasts tummy tuck etc. Nothing wrong with that but I prefer natural. Haru does more of a sensual blowjob. I would rate them both a 7. 5/10. The girls I saw in Kentucky have been a bit better since they're younger and fresh in my opinion. I can't wait until we start getting some of those young girls. New York gets the Japanese Vietnamese Korean and Chinese all in one big apt. All bare options annd extreme GFE. I hope things get better and better as we're finally getting options. Hope we're all nice to the girls and respect their business..

JakeJake80
05-28-24, 22:15
Where is the Indy Korean location?
.Go through the verification and they can explain everything to you.

EarlyCuyler
05-29-24, 22:00
Saw Lisa last night. Youg-ish (maybe late 20's), cute, and funny. Very playful personality. Not much on the english skills, but that's never an issue with K girls. Good shower, good blowie. Did cowgirl, miss, and doggie, with the latter being the best. She's here until the 9th.

BravoFox
05-30-24, 10:04
Agree she is a lot of fun! One of the coolest Kgirls and her expressions are playful fun. Is she still sporting the blonde hair? Love that look and she reminds me of Sinb from Maniac.

Saw Lisa last night. Youg-ish (maybe late 20's), cute, and funny. Very playful personality. Not much on the english skills, but that's never an issue with K girls. Good shower, good blowie. Did cowgirl, miss, and doggie, with the latter being the best. She's here until the 9th.

EarlyCuyler
05-30-24, 22:08
Agree she is a lot of fun! One of the coolest Kgirls and her expressions are playful fun. Is she still sporting the blonde hair? Love that look and she reminds me of Sinb from Maniac.Blonde with some pink and blue streaks. She wears it well.

HollowGrind
05-31-24, 14:36
Website down?

GSlinger007
05-31-24, 20:12
Website down?Its working for me right now.

JohnnyG23
06-01-24, 09:43
Met Lisa for an hour. She is cute as hell and very fun. She was silly and sexy. She provided a nice shower with a lot of teasing and ass grinding on my cock. Went for the 2 pop option and was no ot disappointed. BBBJ, CG, Doggie alfor round one and then round two was more the same. Perfect body and sweet disposition. Very glad they are in indy. Will be repeating every chance I get.

HollowGrind
06-01-24, 12:37
Its working for me right now.I eventually text them and asked, said it was down for a few hours for maintenance. I was leary of messaging them when it was down not knowing the situation, but all is good.

JakeJake80
06-01-24, 16:02
Met Lisa for an hour. She is cute as hell and very fun. She was silly and sexy. She provided a nice shower with a lot of teasing and ass grinding on my cock. Went for the 2 pop option and was no ot disappointed. BBBJ, CG, Doggie alfor round one and then round two was more the same. Perfect body and sweet disposition. Very glad they are in indy. Will be repeating every chance I get.Agreed. Her attitude is really fun and she aims to please. VERY thorough in the shower. Pics are definitely her.

RecMonger69
06-04-24, 14:27
Lisa is amazing. Anyone seen Kerry yet?

DrLebowski
06-04-24, 14:35
Spent some time with Kerry. Great time. If you're a fan of big naturals, see her before she leaves Friday. Great service.

TravelDog55
06-04-24, 15:41
Well I met Lisa today and went into the meeting with an open mind. All I can say is I am done with AMP's She was everything I had hoped for and more. Experience was unrushed and a great GFE experience. I am evening considering giving up DI as well. I have never been treated this way ever. Let make these girls welcome and hope someone doesn't figure out how to screw this up.

Rumbl343
06-05-24, 07:17
I've grown tired of the AMP scene and I've seen almost all the DI girls. What is required for screening to see the kgirls like? Similar to DI? Also location don't need specifics north side, south side? Finally what is the going rate? DM me if that's better. Thanks in advance.

BravoFox
06-05-24, 08:01
Pretty straight forward vetting including some sort of picture etc. Rates 360 hr with extras at 40 msog and 100 BBFS when available. When available depends on the girl. These are communicated with the PO as well. And. Side.

I've grown tired of the AMP scene and I've seen almost all the DI girls. What is required for screening to see the kgirls like? Similar to DI? Also location don't need specifics north side, south side? Finally what is the going rate? DM me if that's better. Thanks in advance.

DavidStrong69
06-05-24, 09:08
I've grown tired of the AMP scene and I've seen almost all the DI girls. What is required for screening to see the kgirls like? Similar to DI? Also location don't need specifics north side, south side? Finally what is the going rate? DM me if that's better. Thanks in advance.I texted the number and they asked me for a face pic with today's date.

1 hr 360 🌹.

30 min 300 🌹.

Before making first appt Please send pic I'd or selfie with today's date and time for screening.

IndyGuy8324
06-05-24, 11:15
Agree she is a lot of fun! One of the coolest Kgirls and her expressions are playful fun. Is she still sporting the blonde hair? Love that look and she reminds me of Sinb from Maniac.Can you please tell me where to find the site? Thanks in advance!

Beleg
06-05-24, 17:35
What you seek is on page two.

Can you please tell me where to find the site? Thanks in advance!

GoForGusto
06-11-24, 15:28
Although Lisa is now gone (last day here was yesterday, said she is off to LA), thought I'd give a report on her and the setup in general. Setup / verification is simple. All they ask for is a selfie with date / time written on a sheet of paper. No names, nothing else required. Location was a nice gated apartment complex. Had me text when I arrived at the gate in order to get the code, then text again when I was parked. The apartment complex is super diverse in terms of population, so I'd have a hard time thinking anyone would feel out of place and it's very busy, so you should not get a vibe that you are feeling watched.

As for the session, not much on Lisa that hasn't been reported on previously. Started off with a shower together which was super fun. When washing my back she reached around and got me at full attention. After we dried off, she gave a solid BBBJ. The one thing I loved was the eye contact. She rotated between working junior and working the boys and never broke eye contact with me, super hot. Some slight toothy action, but not enough to kill the vibe. Put the cover on with her mouth, then rode me CG followed by a finish in mish. I am not huge by any means, but she felt really tight and I almost thought I was hurting her with some of the sounds she was making. She is either a very skilled actress, or she was really into it. Had some time to kill, so we both laid on the bed and stroked each other which was very sensual. Concluded with another shower to clean up and on my way. The language barrier would have been more of a hindrance if I would have wanted to give direction, but she seemed to read me very well and could tell what I liked, so it was not an issue. Definitely going to keep my eye on the talent that comes through, because for 2 x the price of an AMP experience, it was 10 x the value.

ThatGuy23
06-11-24, 16:08
Pretty straight forward vetting including some sort of picture etc. Rates 360 hr with extras at 40 msog and 100 BBFS when available. When available depends on the girl. These are communicated with the PO as well. And. Side.And. Side?

Not sure what that means. If we're not narrowing down the general area, can we say approx how far from downtown? Say, how far from the Stadium maybe?

Golf76
06-12-24, 07:53
Anyone had a dream with Valencia yet? Or know where she has been previously to check any reviews?

I saw Lisa last week and was a very fine time. Cheeky cute girl that was an excellent time. Glad I was able to see her before she left.

Thanks.

Golf.

GSlinger007
06-12-24, 20:09
Anyone had a dream with Valencia yet? Or know where she has been previously to check any reviews?

I saw Lisa last week and was a very fine time. Cheeky cute girl that was an excellent time. Glad I was able to see her before she left.

Thanks.

Golf.I agree Lisa was good with a fun and playful attitude the whole time. Loved the way she forced as much as she could in her mouth. She knew how to earn it.

This one is definitely worth checking out. I'd: 366071 with a track record of 230 reviews averaging 8. 3 indicates she earned it. Appears Portland was her last tour. Mentions of taller hot body with CIM and BBFS on the table. I don't think there will be any toftt here, but would like to see any experiences as well.

ScottyP
06-12-24, 20:24

Thanks.

Golf.I just got home from my time with Valencia. If it isn't her in the picture it is a very close replica!

Answered the door in a very sexy black mini-skirt. Solid English to a degree. You can tell she mostly speaks Korean back in LA.

Anyway: blue toast, shower, touching, BBBJ for a few seconds in the shower.

Headed to the bed and she stood me up and dropped to her knees and started more BBBJ. Very slow, very sensual. It was equally erotic and calming at the same time. Think she misjudged a couple times and got a couple gags out of her. And I would consider myself average, so it was a nice touch to stroke the ego a bit!

Got on the bed. More BBBJ which I finally had to ask her to stop for about 30 seconds. So she turned and sat on my face. She really seemed to enjoy that.

After about a minute of that she slipped on the cover and hopped on top. Very good riding skills. She did that for about 5 minutes and then we switched. I got on top and put her legs on my shoulders. She really started vocally responding and she got super wet. I asked if I could COF and she smiled and said yes. But it more ended as CIM as she enthusiastically got it all out.

Laid there and exchanged massages and some conversation. Told her about the international market that she needs to check out while in town and she eagerly asked if I'd take her. We laid there a few more minutes and then shower and out the door.

Face: I give her an 8, but I also fancy Koreans.

Body: easy 10 for me. Very athletic build. Nice proportion with her tits being a little larger than a girl her size would be normally. Terrific nipples. Kitty was nice and tight, again, for me. She had some pubic hair on top, which is a win for me. Smooth under side.

Overall visit I give a 10. Will see her again before she leaves.

The One downside for me was the apartment smelled like kitty litter / cat pee when I walked in. A tiny bit in her room, but it was mostly out in the main area.

SweetDog
06-13-24, 02:43

Thanks.

Golf.She went mostly by Victoria last couple years. Search Victoria in Seattle and scroll down to Dec 14th of last year. You will see a bunch. I've seen her and she's pretty good. Many more reviews in other places, but Seattle alone should be plenty. I've never really seen anyone say they had a bad time with her in any city. She's a solid choice with lots of info to give you a good idea of what you are getting.

BravoFox
06-14-24, 21:32
Although Lisa is now gone...Definitely going to keep my eye on the talent that comes through, because for 2 x the price of an AMP experience, it was 10 x the value.I agree the Kgirls just provide so much more for the value. The AMPs I have visited run you about 200 give or take for the CBJ and CFS. Fun can be had but a problem for me is it becomes rushed and the lines can get long on a busy day. You also miss that extra finesse of GFE.

Lunchbox Hero
06-14-24, 22:51
Saw her today. Previous reports are spot on. This girl is a gem. The sequence of the encounter was the same. She takes the lead when it's needed and lets you lead and guide when it's appropriate. She has great intuition and is a very good actress, made me feel appreciated the whole time. Her looks, body and skills are a 10/10 in my opinion. I will see her again for sure and highly recommend why'all enjoy her company while she is here. She said she is here another 10 days.