PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

JohnyBlaze
09-12-16, 19:12
Damn all this std talk is making me want to go back to ball sucking max. BBBJ are just so nice but BBFS is even riskier. Superbud just the term gives me chills especially the thought of it being on my tool. Stay safe friends.

ChillyWilly325
09-12-16, 20:36
I think I may have picked up a bug are these places truly confidential.They are confidential, meaning they will not publish your name, but if it s a major bugs that need to be reported to the health department, they must do so, they will do it without your last name and a case number, and all your info in case they need to track you down, LOL they have to keep track of infected people so they know where to focus, but it s only you and the health department that will know about that. No big deal really.

KingOfTheBlues
09-12-16, 22:22
Damn all this std talk is making me want to go back to ball sucking max. BBBJ are just so nice but BBFS is even riskier. Superbud just the term gives me chills especially the thought of it being on my tool. Stay safe friends.Yeah I have a painful right not right now I go tomorrow to get get treatment once I get over this I'm out of the game.

Calizum69
09-13-16, 09:18
I think I may have picked up a bug are these places truly confidential.Yes they are.

Keep safe y'all as I don't wish this on my worst enemy.

Cover up.

Sux.

Sflbangin
09-14-16, 17:52
Cal I hear everything your saying because they also told me I need to be retested and right now I am not feeling confident that I am all cleared up so I want to get tested again. And what worse is I am afraid to have sex at home just in case I'm not cleared up. What a fucking mess! This is my first time ever with an STD and man is is wreaking havoc with me. I hope all is OK with you and I will also report back my mess here as well.

Have you had any experience or info on Expedited Partner Therapy http://www.cdc.gov/std/ept/.

Yes I am big time bummed with latest news reports and how It coincides with my experience. I remember going thru CDC database about six years ago and stds like the clap was at all time low. I would just smile and go bare back since, I hate covers as it takes my sensation away. I'm talking a good ten years monger run of std free from 2003 when I last caught ghonerria. Then bam caught it again about two years ago, 2014. I was bummed and just pissed cause I had a gf this time compared to being single in 2003. I was terrified on how I was going to break the news to her. Well two years later again, my third time and this time I was told to come back for a retest as they specifically say it can lay dormant because antibiotics didn't eliminate completely and need to make sure it, I'm like what.

Today it has skyrocketed to all time high getting World Health Organization attention due to the increase of reports and thee new super bug strains along with MRSA. And now the evolution of strains becoming resistant to antibiotics got me bummed.

Stay tune, my recheck is coming up in a couple of weeks.

KWMonger
09-14-16, 18:44
I keep posting questions about this but for whatever reason A2 keep deleting them and I got no idea why. I was asking about the meds used for treatment and how much they cost, and for how long is the treatment and all that. Anyhoo the problem with the EPT is that I sees no way you can do it without the partner knowing so WTF. If anyone looking at participatin then that's the big question, how to let the partner in on it without deceiving.

Cal I hear everything your saying because they also told me I need to be retested and right now I am not feeling confident that I am all cleared up so I want to get tested again. And what worse is I am afraid to have sex at home just in case I'm not cleared up. What a fucking mess! This is my first time ever with an STD and man is is wreaking havoc with me. I hope all is OK with you and I will also report back my mess here as well.

Have you had any experience or info on Expedited Partner Therapy http://www.cdc.gov/std/ept/.

Calizum69
09-15-16, 07:18

Have you had any experience or info on Expedited Partner Therapy http://www.cdc.gov/std/ept/.No and didn't know that existed and I went thru similar scenario when I brought my gf into the wellness center. T.

SolidSnake17
09-15-16, 20:08
No and didn't know that existed and I went thru similar scenario when I brought my gf into the wellness center. T.Not sure how informed your partner is but the first thing that came to my mind was spinning some zika prevention game or that you have zika, sounds crazy I know. But maybe just maybe.

Eddie07
10-02-16, 03:45
Came across a cafeteria tonight in Hialeah (pm me for name) off Ockachobee. Went in and my head almost spinned. Gorgeous volumptious latinas everywhere (my guess cuban). Some were at the bar, some behind the counter, other seating with middle aged to older men. These girls were flirty, got up and danced in front on the men sitting. I saw a few guys touching, one grabbed girls ass as she walked off. I saw the girls come to the table with some small bottles of bud light and sit and laugh with these men. Two girls at the bar had wine glasses but I doubt it was wine. Same two brought the two guys the bill, saw they go back and forth over it, like maybe it was too much, not sure, I get the jist of more of less how it works. Just not $100 sure. What I guess is they ask for drinks and the guys overpay and the girls get a cut. However, beer was only 3 bucks for me. I saw only one girl get up and leave with a guy, my guess is to a motel near by. My question is how is the approach? None of the girls approached me, looked at me, talked to me. Other guys too. I saw one guy getting the number. Light came on closing time, some of the girls left with a few guys. Nothing concrete in my head. How does this work. ? Do I have to be known? Can you be direct about what you are looking for? I've seen the same setup with central american bar in little havana. Any info is appreciated, PM me too. Thanks.

Aragorn
10-02-16, 14:06
I am generally over the bar scene, but this seems very familiar. It looks like it is the Japanese / Asian model. You can sit next to one of these girls at the bar or make prolonged eye contact or wave them over to your table.

Careful with the waving. I learned that summoning someone palm up in the Philippines is insulting because that is how you call a dog over. I should have my palm facing the ground.

It is a safe bet that while your beer maybe three dollars, hers will be anywhere from 5 to 7 dollars. They may also ask you to order from the bar menu. Even a package of beer nuts will come at a premium price. I would be surprised if there is any sort of a bar fine to take her out of the establishment.

I will try to check this out when I return from my business trip.

Came across a cafeteria tonight in Hialeah (pm me for name) off Ockachobee. Went in and my head almost spinned. Gorgeous volumptious latinas everywhere (my guess cuban). Some were at the bar, some behind the counter, other seating with middle aged to older men. These girls were flirty, got up and danced in front on the men sitting. I saw a few guys touching, one grabbed girls ass as she walked off. I saw the girls come to the table with some small bottles of bud light and sit and laugh with these men. Two girls at the bar had wine glasses but I doubt it was wine. Same two brought the two guys the bill, saw they go back and forth over it, like maybe it was too much, not sure, I get the jist of more of less how it works. Just not $100 sure. What I guess is they ask for drinks and the guys overpay and the girls get a cut. However, beer was only 3 bucks for me. I saw only one girl get up and leave with a guy, my guess is to a motel near by. My question is how is the approach? None of the girls approached me, looked at me, talked to me. Other guys too. I saw one guy getting the number. Light came on closing time, some of the girls left with a few guys. Nothing concrete in my head. How does this work. ? Do I have to be known? Can you be direct about what you are looking for? I've seen the same setup with central american bar in little havana. Any info is appreciated, PM me too. Thanks.

FrankieFastNut
10-03-16, 17:40
Came across a cafeteria tonight in Hialeah (pm me for name) off Ockachobee. Went in and my head almost spinned. Gorgeous volumptious latinas everywhere (my guess cuban). Some were at the bar, some behind the counter, other seating with middle aged to older men. These girls were flirty, got up and danced in front on the men sitting. I saw a few guys touching, one grabbed girls ass as she walked off. I saw the girls come to the table with some small bottles of bud light and sit and laugh with these men. My question is how is the approach? None of the girls approached me, looked at me, talked to me. How does this work. ? Do I have to be known? Can you be direct about what you are looking for? I've seen the same setup with central american bar in little havana. Any info is appreciated, PM me too. Thanks.I know several bars like this throughout Miami, the one you mentioned in Little Havana (Honduran / Central American girls), there's one on SW Bird Road (Central American and Mexican girls) and there's 2 that I know of in Hialeah (very few 20 year olds but lots of older Cuban ladies Late 30's and up).

Here's how it works, first you buy your beer from the chick that you like if she is a waitress. They run about 3 or 4 dollars. Talk with your waitress and become friends, give her good tip too. Then ask about the bucket specials, the waitress makes a commission off of buckets. After your first bucket you can pay to sit with her in a more private area of the club, (depends on the club but it's $. 4 to $. 60). There you can touch, kiss, and get to know her more etc. Get her digits and tell her you want to meet outside and ask for her rates. Usually $1 to 1. 2.

If it's a non waitress that you like she will be mostly dancing with the fellow bar goers and you just have to wait for your turn. Call her over to dance and offer to buy her a drink which she will say costs (10) for her. She would prefer you buy the bucket from her though. So she will stick around with you until she finishes her drink, with a bucket she will stay longer and get more open. Get her digits or plan to meet outside. If she is looking like the hottest one in the bar then expect to pay 1. 5+ for the hour.

Sflbangin
10-04-16, 09:55
Tried to PM you Cal your box was full.

No and didn't know that existed and I went thru similar scenario when I brought my gf into the wellness center. T.

BoBo15
10-06-16, 21:36
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/06/news/backpage-ceo-carl-ferrer-arrest/index.html

It looks like this is the newest way to try and shut down backpage. Which will really suck if it happens.

Lurker X
10-07-16, 06:06
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/06/news/backpage-ceo-carl-ferrer-arrest/index.html

It looks like this is the newest way to try and shut down backpage. Which will really suck if it happens.He's not directly involved in Child sex trafficking, if he was, every news paper, magazine, free rag and web site manager / owner would be indicted.

The real goal here is to have a governing world body regulate ALL the content on the web, and this is just another step toward that goal, and our traitor president is leading the effort.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/why-the-obsession-with-giving-away-control-of-the-internet/article/2603763?custom_click=rss

Good news for us, we are ready. New version coming out soon.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

A2

MallDidIt
10-23-16, 14:04
Anyone know where I can get a free test for Herpes? I went to that wellness Center on the account of Calizum (thanks bruh) but they tested for everything (for free) but herpes.

They claimed I would have to pay for that test at the wellness center, but I am like Mr. Krabs in real life, No Way! LOL.

Very Scary
10-23-16, 14:23
Anyone know where I can get a free test for Herpes? I went to that wellness Center on the account of Calizum (thanks bruh) but they tested for everything (for free) but herpes.

They claimed I would have to pay for that test at the wellness center, but I am like Mr. Krabs in real life, No Way! LOL.Try the clinic over by Jackson. I think it's still free. Haven't been there in forever.

http://miamidade.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/infectious-disease-services/std/index.html

KWMonger
10-23-16, 14:32
If you already had a genital herpes sore then no real need for testing, you got to get treatment and that has cost cause the antivirals ain't cheap. If you got no symptoms though I don't think you need to do nothing and just monitor the shit to see if you get a sore, when you do you know what to do and get the meds. Cover up bra.

They claimed I would have to pay for that test at the wellness center, but I am like Mr. Krabs in real life, No Way! LOL.

ChillinFlorida
10-24-16, 00:38
If you already had a genital herpes sore then no real need for testing, you got to get treatment and that has cost cause the antivirals ain't cheap. If you got no symptoms though I don't think you need to do nothing and just monitor the shit to see if you get a sore, when you do you know what to do and get the meds. Cover up bra.Herpes spread with condom use too. The only way for sure not to get exposed is put the dick on ice in other words don't let it play no more.

Martd305
10-24-16, 00:53
I know several bars like this throughout Miami, the one you mentioned in Little Havana (Honduran / Central American girls), there's one on SW Bird Road (Central American and Mexican girls) and there's 2 that I know of in Hialeah (very few 20 year olds but lots of older Cuban ladies Late 30's and up).

Here's how it works, first you buy your beer from the chick that you like if she is a waitress. They run about 3 or 4 dollars. Talk with your waitress and become friends, give her good tip too. Then ask about the bucket specials, the waitress makes a commission off of buckets. After your first bucket you can pay to sit with her in a more private area of the club, (depends on the club but it's $. 4 to $. 60). There you can touch, kiss, and get to know her more etc. Get her digits and tell her you want to meet outside and ask for her rates. Usually $1 to 1. 2.

If it's a non waitress that you like she will be mostly dancing with the fellow bar goers and you just have to wait for your turn. Call her over to dance and offer to buy her a drink which she will say costs (10) for her. She would prefer you buy the bucket from her though. So she will stick around with you until she finishes her drink, with a bucket she will stay longer and get more open. Get her digits or plan to meet outside. If she is looking like the hottest one in the bar then expect to pay 1. 5+ for the hour.Mind pm these fine establishments. Thanks in advance.

MallDidIt
10-24-16, 02:35
Herpes spread with condom use too. The only way for sure not to get exposed is put the dick on ice in other words don't let it play no more.Doesn't condoms cut your chances of getting herpes / other stds to like 1%? Ill take that slight chance to keep my cock in play. I know were all patiently waiting to see in the Headlines.

"Scientist invent cure for HIV & Herps".

Muff Diver 305
10-25-16, 12:26
Doesn't condoms cut your chances of getting herpes / other stds to like 1%? Ill take that slight chance to keep my cock in play. I know were all patiently waiting to see in the Headlines.

"Scientist invent cure for HIV & Herps".Rub your penis gently with alcohol which takes away the germs. Just don't put too much alcohol and don't let it go in the pee hole or you could get a buring sensation.

Chipocles
10-25-16, 22:36
Came across a cafeteria tonight in Hialeah (pm me for name) off Ockachobee. Went in and my head almost spinned. Gorgeous volumptious latinas everywhere (my guess cuban). Some were at the bar, some behind the counter, other seating with middle aged to older men. These girls were flirty, got up and danced in front on the men sitting. I saw a few guys touching, one grabbed girls ass as she walked off. I saw the girls come to the table with some small bottles of bud light and sit and laugh with these men. Two girls at the bar had wine glasses but I doubt it was wine. Same two brought the two guys the bill, saw they go back and forth over it, like maybe it was too much, not sure, I get the jist of more of less how it works. Just not $100 sure. What I guess is they ask for drinks and the guys overpay and the girls get a cut. However, beer was only 3 bucks for me. I saw only one girl get up and leave with a guy, my guess is to a motel near by. My question is how is the approach? None of the girls approached me, looked at me, talked to me. Other guys too. I saw one guy getting the number. Light came on closing time, some of the girls left with a few guys. Nothing concrete in my head. How does this work. ? Do I have to be known? Can you be direct about what you are looking for? I've seen the same setup with central american bar in little havana. Any info is appreciated, PM me too. Thanks.Can you provide the name of the bar / cafeterias.

PunkedLife
10-31-16, 22:43
Who keeps telling these girls about this site? I've been approached by several girls mentioning this website and trust me that kind of info isn't good for business. Do some of yall think doing this will make you special in their eyes or something? Do you not have anything more interesting to conversate about. If you ever run out of things to say then just put a dick in her mouth and keep it moving.

Lurker X
11-01-16, 05:12
Who keeps telling these girls about this site? I've been approached by several girls mentioning this website and trust me that kind of info isn't good for business. Do some of yall think doing this will make you special in their eyes or something? Do you not have anything more interesting to conversate about. If you ever run out of things to say then just put a dick in her mouth and keep it moving.This has been an issue since the beginning, best approach is to say that you don't know anything about the forums and generally don't have time to peruse the internet.

TaxiDriver45
11-01-16, 18:12
Who keeps telling these girls about this site? I've been approached by several girls mentioning this website and trust me that kind of info isn't good for business. Do some of yall think doing this will make you special in their eyes or something? Do you not have anything more interesting to conversate about. If you ever run out of things to say then just put a dick in her mouth and keep it moving.I'm going to make the same speech I do every time this subject comes up. This site never has been and never will be a secret. As soon as a new girl hits the streets she is told about it from another girl out there. I have picked up so many girls out there for the first time and after the deed was done was told"I hope you give me a good review on the Sex Site". Nicci singed me up for my account about 8 years ago and at that time she still had her car and steady job and had never been on the street in here life. Believe me they all know.

Myself, I have no problems with them knowing. It keeps them on there toes. They know if they try any shady shit or give lousy service it will be written about!

DaBlackPicasso
11-01-16, 20:05
I'm going to make the same speech I do every time this subject comes up. This site never has been and never will be a secret. As soon as a new girl hits the streets she is told about it from another girl out there. I have picked up so many girls out there for the first time and after the deed was done was told"I hope you give me a good review on the Sex Site". Nicci singed me up for my account about 8 years ago and at that time she still had her car and steady job and had never been on the street in here life. Believe me they all know.

Myself, I have no problems with them knowing. It keeps them on there toes. They know if they try any shady shit or give lousy service it will be written about!I have to second this. When I first got with Michelle in 2015 she knew about the site and asked me to record her so she could have a good review. An since Michelle knows a lot of other girls, she has told them. Jennifer didn't know about the site until Michelle told her and she now asks me how she can get better reviews. At the end of the day some girls will get mad others will see it as an opportunity to get more clients.

Steve4100
11-01-16, 20:16
I have to second this. When I first got with Michelle in 2015 she knew about the site and asked me to record her so she could have a good review. An since Michelle knows a lot of other girls, she has told them. Jennifer didn't know about the site until Michelle told her and she now asks me how she can get better reviews. At the end of the day some girls will get mad others will see it as an opportunity to get more clients.About 4 years ago I learned about this site. I was told about it by a SW I picked up. She told me to check out the pictures of her ass. I found it and did. Most of them know about it.

KWMonger
11-01-16, 22:55
So what's the big deal then about them knowing?

About 4 years ago I learned about this site. I was told about it by a SW I picked up. She told me to check out the pictures of her ass. I found it and did. Most of them know about it.

Steve4100
11-02-16, 08:02
So what's the big deal then about them knowing?IDK, but some guys think it is a secret club or something. Not sure why they don't think the girls know about it. It is not a secret, hell there is part of it for the girls to use to advertise like BP. How would girls advertise if they did not know about it? Admin promotes the site, there are members that are listed as advertisers, just like we are regulars or seniors. THE GIRLS KNOW. LOL!! Like I said I found out about the site from one of the girls.

DtMaestro
11-02-16, 12:46
Yes a lot of the SW's know, but not all and most BP or utr have no clue. I've been burned twice by the blabber mouth who wants to gain special favor with a girl. They went as far as showing them videos on PH. That's partly the reason why I'm selective as to what I post publicly vs privately. I don't mind that some know, I've had them give over the top performances just cause they knew it might give them free advertising and potential new biz.

Speaking of free advertising,.

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-petite-blonde-ready-for-a-good-time/44420430

Vfor666
11-02-16, 13:44
Yes a lot of the SW's know, but not all and most BP or utr have no clue. I've been burned twice by the blabber mouth who wants to gain special favor with a girl. They went as far as showing them videos on PH. That's partly the reason why I'm selective as to what I post publicly vs privately. I don't mind that some know, I've had them give over the top performances just cause they knew it might give them free advertising and potential new biz.

Speaking of free advertising,.

http://miami.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-petite-blonde-ready-for-a-good-time/44420430Is that really her?

Admin2
11-02-16, 19:09
Who keeps telling these girls about this site? I've been approached by several girls mentioning this website and trust me that kind of info isn't good for business. Do some of yall think doing this will make you special in their eyes or something? Do you not have anything more interesting to conversate about. If you ever run out of things to say then just put a dick in her mouth and keep it moving.

I'm going to make the same speech I do every time this subject comes up. This site never has been and never will be a secret. As soon as a new girl hits the streets she is told about it from another girl out there. I have picked up so many girls out there for the first time and after the deed was done was told"I hope you give me a good review on the Sex Site". Nicci singed me up for my account about 8 years ago and at that time she still had her car and steady job and had never been on the street in here life. Believe me they all know.

Myself, I have no problems with them knowing. It keeps them on there toes. They know if they try any shady shit or give lousy service it will be written about!I will never understand why guys give a shit. I respect good service providers but I never forget that it's a market and I'M the customer. If I write a review on some girl and she calls and starts giving me shit I hang up. Then the next time I feel like fucking somebody I fuck somebody else. When her rent is due and she calls me because she needs money, I go fuck the other girl and sometimes send girl #1 a picture of me doing that.

Who fucking cares?

A2

Steve4100
11-02-16, 19:30
I will never understand why guys give a shit. I respect good service providers but I never forget that it's a market and I'M the customer. If I write a review on some girl and she calls and starts giving me shit I hang up. Then the next time I feel like fucking somebody I fuck somebody else. When her rent is due and she calls me because she needs money, I go fuck the other girl and sometimes send girl #1 a picture of me doing that.

Who fucking cares?

A2Here is a big AMEN to that. Thanks.

PunkedLife
11-02-16, 20:55
I will never understand why guys give a shit. I respect good service providers but I never forget that it's a market and I'M the customer. If I write a review on some girl and she calls and starts giving me shit I hang up. Then the next time I feel like fucking somebody I fuck somebody else. When her rent is due and she calls me because she needs money, I go fuck the other girl and sometimes send girl #1 a picture of me doing that.

Who fucking cares?

A2Makes sense.

TiPapou
11-03-16, 12:12

Who fucking cares?

A2It is a public site after all. All it takes is a Google search to include their street name and the actual city name. If they have unique name, the search becomes much easier.

Muff Diver 305
11-04-16, 14:15

Myself, I have no problems with them knowing. It keeps them on there toes. They know if they try any shady shit or give lousy service it will be written about!In this day of the internet. They know whether you tell them or not. Some pimps tell SW's about this site espcially the younger SW's in they're teens and 20's as well as pimps in they're 20's. They know about this site by word of mouth. Some SW's post ads on this site so they can make some extra money or money or side job.

KWMonger
11-04-16, 19:31
What next? Fucking Miami. If I knew spanish I would probably fuck one of them, now I'm glad I don't.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article112362322.html

JohnyBlaze
11-14-16, 20:43
What next? Fucking Miami. If I knew spanish I would probably fuck one of them, now I'm glad I don't.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article112362322.htmlYea must read for anyone who hits allapattah area this answered a lot of my questions as to all the cubanitas. Sad stuff but gets me rock hard as they are the sleaziest of all latinas.

SilverDime
12-09-16, 18:39
El cordadito and la kareta cafe by bird road was busted by cops after a sting,. If you go to this place probably better to avoid it,. Just saw on the news.

Member #5380
12-14-16, 19:47
So here I am up in North Florida and man I REALLY wanted to see hot Brazilian touring babe Michelle Rey. In fact I was willing to drive 2 hrs to Tampa for a play-date.

So I contact the agency. Miami Dolls via email. They wanted to do a verification- I don't have "references" or people I am positive will remember me so they asked for name, phone number, age etc and work place. I told them I reviewed for The Erotic website (which I do -but not a ton) and gave them the handle I use there but that was not enough. They wanted a photo I'd or biz card. Against my better judgment I acquiesced and sent them a pic of my business card. THEN the person asks me what my f'ing middle initial stood for! My name is not John Smith-its kind of an unusual name so what difference does my middle name make-what bullshyte. At that point I said screw it.

All of these demands while they are all completely anonymous of course, but they ask us to completely expose ourselves and trust them like old friends.

I just couldn't do it. Hot looking stable of women there and some screening is reasonable, but I am unwilling to provide every single bit of personal data in a permanent record communication to these people so that I have permission to put $ in their pockets.

BoBo15
12-14-16, 21:14
So here I am up in North Florida and man I REALLY wanted to see hot Brazilian touring babe Michelle Rey. In fact I was willing to drive 2 hrs to Tampa for a play-date.

So I contact the agency. Miami Dolls via email. They wanted to do a verification- I don't have "references" or people I am positive will remember me so they asked for name, phone number, age etc and work place. I told them I reviewed for The Erotic website (which I do -but not a ton) and gave them the handle I use there but that was not enough. They wanted a photo I'd or biz card. Against my better judgment I acquiesced and sent them a pic of my business card. THEN the person asks me what my f'ing middle initial stood for! My name is not John Smith-its kind of an unusual name so what difference does my middle name make-what bullshyte. At that point I said screw it.

All of these demands while they are all completely anonymous of course, but they ask us to completely expose ourselves and trust them like old friends.

I just couldn't do it. Hot looking stable of women there and some screening is reasonable, but I am unwilling to provide every single bit of personal data in a permanent record communication to these people so that I have permission to put $ in their pockets.The agency Sosexy escorts does the same bullshit. You need some kind of verification to see their girls. They have some cute young girls but the girls don't stay around very long. You can sometimes see their girls place an ad on BP months after they quit the agency. An example is Jazzy. I saw her through the agency and then she went on her own. At first I thought she was hot but after a few times with her I realized she was a train wreck. I've seen other girls from the agency on BP. You have to be crazy to give an illegal prostitution agency your real name or have one of their girls come to your house.

Pussy Heat
12-17-16, 15:48
The agency Sosexy escorts does the same bullshit. You need some kind of verification to see their girls. They have some cute young girls but the girls don't stay around very long. You can sometimes see their girls place an ad on BP months after they quit the agency. An example is Jazzy. I saw her through the agency and then she went on her own. At first I thought she was hot but after a few times with her I realized she was a train wreck. I've seen other girls from the agency on BP. You have to be crazy to give an illegal prostitution agency your real name or have one of their girls come to your house.Very true, anyone remember Miami Companions?

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/if-you-hired-a-hooker-from-miami-companions-your-name-and-sexual-preferences-just-got-a-little-less-secret-6532834

TiPapou
12-20-16, 19:30
I'm reminded today how easy it is to pull chicks in the hood. My goodness! This one is a cute one.

This morning, I headed down to Miami to tie up a few loose ends. In the process, I hit the hood. As I was driving on North Miami Ave, I saw a chick walking with a purse over her shoulder, wearing daisy dukes, heading towards 76th Street residential area. She looked out of place. Surely, she must be a trick. I busted a you and turned the corner, and surprised to find her still walking. Usually, a monger would already beat me to her. I asked her if she needed a ride. She looked very surprised that I offered her a ride and she said thank you. During the ride, we chit chatted and she said she is hungry and asked for us hang out and get something to eat. She is Dominican mixed with Puerto Rican but born here. She identifies herself as Dominican. Funny! I just got back from DR two weeks ago. She has never been there.

Anyway, she wanted to eat Haitian food. I took her to one of my favorite places, as she is also familiar with. While there, I came to realize that she is not a trick, but she made it known that she is open to the idea. Lately, I've been meeting so many girls, I'm seriously thinking about opening up an agency. Anyway, I got digits, which I don't plan on sharing as this girl has not yet on that level. She is new down here from New York.

Enjoy my soon to be side chick.

BJS1475
12-21-16, 16:41
I'm reminded today how easy it is to pull chicks in the hood. My goodness! This one is a cute one.

This morning, I headed down to Miami to tie up a few loose ends. In the process, I hit the hood. As I was driving on North Miami Ave, I saw a chick walking with a purse over her shoulder, wearing daisy dukes, heading towards 76th Street residential area. She looked out of place. Surely, she must be a trick. I busted a you and turned the corner, and surprised to find her still walking. Usually, a monger would already beat me to her. I asked her if she needed a ride. She looked very surprised that I offered her a ride and she said thank you. During the ride, we chit chatted and she said she is hungry and asked for us hang out and get something to eat. She is Dominican mixed with Puerto Rican but born here. She identifies herself as Dominican. Funny! I just got back from DR two weeks ago. She has never been there.

Anyway, she wanted to eat Haitian food. I took her to one of my favorite places, as she is also familiar with. While there, I came to realize that she is not a trick, but she made it known that she is open to the idea. Lately, I've been meeting so many girls, I'm seriously thinking about opening up an agency. Anyway, I got digits, which I don't plan on sharing as this girl has not yet on that level. She is new down here from New York.

Enjoy my soon to be side chick.Very cute. Lucky s. O. b.

Cousin Vinny
12-25-16, 13:05
El cordadito and la kareta cafe by bird road was busted by cops after a sting,. If you go to this place probably better to avoid it,. Just saw on the news.Passed by la carreta not too long ago and had absolutely no idea this was going on there! Really curious to know what time this went down because when I was there it was full of couples, families and dudes. Could be my radar isn't finely tuned yet LOL.

Calizum69
02-06-17, 12:44

Enjoy my soon to be side chick.Well? Did ya get your knob licked? She any good and did you try out her cooter, was it tight?

TiPapou
02-07-17, 09:52
Well? Did ya get your knob licked? She any good and did you try out her cooter, was it tight?The short answer is no.

I prefer the no string attach as it's drama free. At the time when I met her, I had just got back from a DR trip with my homeboys. Therefore, I was literally in a hunting mode. Although, she was willing to play for pay, but I was not about to dish out Indy price to an amateur. There is that. The other thing that caused me to drop her is this. She has a baby daddy, who supposed to be a lawyer, and he still has his grip on her. That's certainly not a problem for me, but she seems very paranoid about that as she does not want to lose her paycheck. I know this because she never saved my number. In two separate occasions, I texted her, she would reply with "who is this? The second time, I didn't even bother replying back.

Calizum69
02-08-17, 11:26
The short answer is no.

I prefer the no string attach as it's drama free. At the time when I met her, I had just got back from a DR trip with my homeboys. Therefore, I was literally in a hunting mode. Although, she was willing to play for pay, but I was not about to dish out Indy price to an amateur. There is that. The other thing that caused me to drop her is this. She has a baby daddy, who supposed to be a lawyer, and he still has his grip on her. That's certainly not a problem for me, but she seems very paranoid about that as she does not want to lose her paycheck. I know this because she never saved my number. In two separate occasions, I texted her, she would reply with "who is this? The second time, I didn't even bother replying back.Ok seems like dead end for now but don't give up. As I have had this what I call pre flake chicken shit scenario. But after a few years, she started commenting on my crazy photos on my monger FB page. One day she just pm me that she wants to hook up after a year of back and forth.

Monger rule 101.

Don't give up.

Seaman Timmy
02-08-17, 12:50
Ok seems like dead end for now but don't give up. As I have had this what I call pre flake chicken shit scenario. But after a few years, she started commenting on my crazy photos on my monger FB page. One day she just pm me that she wants to hook up after a year of back and forth.

Monger rule 101.

Don't give up.Do you info for her?

HittinTheClubs
03-06-17, 14:27
I'm looking for a few dive bars / restaurants / cafeterias that have flirty latinas. Preferably in the SW area or in the Hialeah / Doral / medley area.

If you of any place like this. Please PM me info. Thanks!!

HittinTheClubs
03-06-17, 14:30
I know several bars like this throughout Miami, the one you mentioned in Little Havana (Honduran / Central American girls), there's one on SW Bird Road (Central American and Mexican girls) and there's 2 that I know of in Hialeah (very few 20 year olds but lots of older Cuban ladies Late 30's and up).

If it's a non waitress that you like she will be mostly dancing with the fellow bar goers and you just have to wait for your turn. Call her over to dance and offer to buy her a drink which she will say costs (10) for her. She would prefer you buy the bucket from her though. So she will stick around with you until she finishes her drink, with a bucket she will stay longer and get more open. Get her digits or plan to meet outside. If she is looking like the hottest one in the bar then expect to pay 1. 5+ for the hour.Can anyone PM me a couple of these spots?

ChillyWilly325
03-06-17, 15:05
Hey fellas I passed by el eden to my surprise it s done it seems to me, any idea what s happened and any other places like el eden, ernesto is too far from me.

AceBoogie95
03-07-17, 23:54

If it's a non waitress that you like she will be mostly dancing with the fellow bar goers and you just have to wait for your turn. Call her over to dance and offer to buy her a drink which she will say costs (10) for her. She would prefer you buy the bucket from her though. So she will stick around with you until she finishes her drink, with a bucket she will stay longer and get more open. Get her digits or plan to meet outside. If she is looking like the hottest one in the bar then expect to pay 1. 5+ for the hour.Can you PM me some of the names of those bars and cafeterias.

Rebel Rok
03-18-17, 16:37
Can anyone PM me a couple of these spots?I believe there is one in Davie blvd called Panther or Pantera something like that.

CityDweller
03-29-17, 17:01
Does anyone have a reasonably upscale agency they would recommend for outcalls in Miami (and that requires relatively little or less painful screening)? I used to use FLES but they folded a few years ago. And it looks like Banana Splits is really only focused on incalls in Ft. Lauderdale. Hoping to avoid getting stuck with a bad BP experience. Thanks very much in advance!

EscortMe
04-29-17, 06:13
Here is a big AMEN to that. Thanks.Completely agree, LOL.

Very Scary
04-29-17, 10:46
Does anyone have a reasonably upscale agency they would recommend for outcalls in Miami (and that requires relatively little or less painful screening)? I used to use FLES but they folded a few years ago. And it looks like Banana Splits is really only focused on incalls in Ft. Lauderdale. Hoping to avoid getting stuck with a bad BP experience. Thanks very much in advance!Have you looked at Angels? They have incalls in Miami and they do outcalls in Miami.

Glenn Uknow
04-29-17, 23:11
I'm looking for a few dive bars / restaurants / cafeterias that have flirty latinas. Preferably in the SW area or in the Hialeah / Doral / medley area.

If you of any place like this. Please PM me info. Thanks!!There was a time when there were several outstanding cafe / un-licensed bars with "buy me a drink" girls working in the Latin cafes.

There was the Grand Flamingo on Okeechobee with the efficiency apartments out around back for a quickly.

The El Zapo on 27th ave just north of the bridge, had some cuties for hire, it's a juice bar or something now.

And half a dozen other cafes around where the hostesses would get down and dirty for a few bucks.

But, thanks to the nosy under cover reporters splashing the scene all over TV and then the cops moving in and busting the girls, these Cafes are all gone now.

You got to stroll Little Havana along SW 7th and 8th street in the early evenings to find the action now. The pay for play girls are still hanging out there.

Erik Shawn
04-30-17, 09:21
I'm planning a trip to south beach later this year and wondering if any of you know of HE experiences at The Standard on Belle Island. I'll be staying there regardless, but if anyone has insight into HJ finish please let me know.

Grower
04-30-17, 12:49
There was a time when there were several outstanding cafe / un-licensed bars with "buy me a drink" girls working in the Latin cafes.

There was the Grand Flamingo on Okeechobee with the efficiency apartments out around back for a quickly.

The El Zapo on 27th ave just north of the bridge, had some cuties for hire, it's a juice bar or something now.

And half a dozen other cafes around where the hostesses would get down and dirty for a few bucks.

But, thanks to the nosy under cover reporters splashing the scene all over TV and then the cops moving in and busting the girls, these Cafes are all gone now.

You got to stroll Little Havana along SW 7th and 8th street in the early evenings to find the action now. The pay for play girls are still hanging out there.You know the place (s) in Little Havana where this still goes on? Would love to go and report back. PM if you like. Thanks.

PunkedLife
05-01-17, 12:58
You know the place (s) in Little Havana where this still goes on? Would love to go and report back. PM if you like. Thanks.Let me know if you get any info on this. I would be game to try it out.

AckwardSb
05-07-17, 00:09
I love a physically aggressive woman who is comfortable with her tongue as far down my throat as she can reach and uninhibited enough to spread her clean ass for me to eat.

As I'm sure why'all can imagine, I'd like to meet someone who, at least, presents as hygienically conscious.

Any recommendations via pm are most welcome.

AckwardSb
05-07-17, 07:39
Any recommendations on the best venue for finding someone for DFK and passive oral would be appreciated.

While less invasive, these things are somehow more intimate than what typically goes on in a BP encounter. And, given the hygienically sensitive nature, sucking the tongue and eating the spread ass of a street worker is not very appealing (clean as they may be).

Not looking for any judgment (we all have our kinks), just PMs, ideally.

MongerIn305
05-08-17, 14:51
Whats the deal with Fling. Got a free membership and they chicks hit you up from all over wanting to text. Whats the scam? Also what's with the online verification they want?

Jreal1
05-08-17, 15:46
You know the place (s) in Little Havana where this still goes on? Would love to go and report back. PM if you like. Thanks.PM me if anyone knows a place. Much appreciated.

J.

Pretendr
05-08-17, 19:18
Okay so the deal is to get verified with a lady on independentgirl.com. The ones that have been around for a while know the agencies and will vouch for you after you see them (and pay them what they ask without mundoing LOL) Anyway once you get in with one agency they most share verifications. There's about 10-12 quality agencies in SFL. Even Miami Dolls will accept verification from other local agencies. Just waiting for summer pricing to go back into affect.

The agency Sosexy escorts does the same bullshit. You need some kind of verification to see their girls. They have some cute young girls but the girls don't stay around very long. You can sometimes see their girls place an ad on BP months after they quit the agency. An example is Jazzy. I saw her through the agency and then she went on her own. At first I thought she was hot but after a few times with her I realized she was a train wreck. I've seen other girls from the agency on BP. You have to be crazy to give an illegal prostitution agency your real name or have one of their girls come to your house.

HornyAsian40
05-08-17, 22:31
PM me if anyone knows a place. Much appreciated.

J.Please PM the place too! I'm in town for only 2 days. Would love to check it out then report my experience.

HornyAsian40
05-08-17, 22:41
PM me if anyone knows a place. Much appreciated.

J.Please PM the place too! I'm in town for only 2 days. Would love to check it out then report my experience.

Glenn Uknow
05-09-17, 05:12
You know the place (s) in Little Havana where this still goes on? Would love to go and report back. PM if you like. Thanks.Nope, I have not toured that scene for a while now. The prime places have been closed down or sanitized by police sting threats.

If you're familiar with the NW Miami-Dade scene, Allapattah, Wynwood, Mid-town and Miami Shores. Then you'll find some gems. But if you're from out of town, I suggest using BackPage's women-men, or List Crawler.

Burner99
05-21-17, 21:01
Heard a lot of good things threw other site. Seems like she is a top provider in the area. She sounded nice on the phone and said she could be at my hotel in 40 minutes. She was on time and looked real nice. She told me that she lost her sister to suicide a couple days ago. Oh fuck here we go. We didn't talk that much she wanted to get right at it. BBBJ was a+. Daty was welcomed and seemed to have two nice finishes. Doggy then missionary with a lazy dog finish. She asked if I wanted another cum since I scheduled a hour yet only a half passed. Overall a good time. I would preferred to talk a little before the deed to get comfortable but due to her recent loss I just went at it.

TiPapou
05-22-17, 10:19
Heard a lot of good things threw other site. Seems like she is a top provider in the area. She sounded nice on the phone and said she could be at my hotel in 40 minutes. She was on time and looked real nice. She told me that she lost her sister to suicide a couple days ago. Oh fuck here we go. We didn't talk that much she wanted to get right at it. BBBJ was a+. Daty was welcomed and seemed to have two nice finishes. Doggy then missionary with a lazy dog finish. She asked if I wanted another cum since I scheduled a hour yet only a half passed. Overall a good time. I would preferred to talk a little before the deed to get comfortable but due to her recent loss I just went at it.I've had many good times with her. Several pics and video clips taken in the process. Don't plan on sharing without her permission as I plan on seeing her in the foreseeable future. In fact, I'm thinking about double teaming her with a very good friend of mine.

***********Your post really belongs in the Broward forum. That's where she lives and has her in-call.***********

Hollister
05-22-17, 12:59
Heard a lot of good things threw other site. Seems like she is a top provider in the area. She sounded nice on the phone and said she could be at my hotel in 40 minutes. She was on time and looked real nice. She told me that she lost her sister to suicide a couple days ago. Oh fuck here we go. We didn't talk that much she wanted to get right at it. BBBJ was a+. Daty was welcomed and seemed to have two nice finishes. Doggy then missionary with a lazy dog finish. She asked if I wanted another cum since I scheduled a hour yet only a half passed. Overall a good time. I would preferred to talk a little before the deed to get comfortable but due to her recent loss I just went at it.I have a good time with her too last weekend, my plan was to see her with another girl, I set up everything a day before, everything was good the day I plan but the other girl change the plan 3 hrs before the time, any way that the other history but I still with ruby to meet her and everything was great, she is a nice girl.

TiPapou
05-22-17, 14:02
I have a good time with her too last weekend, my plan was to see her with another girl, I set up everything a day before, everything was good the day I plan but the other girl change the plan 3 hrs before the time, any way that the other history but I still with ruby to meet her and everything was great, she is a nice girl.She is definitely the type of girl you can do that with. She's very easy going. Her performance is top notch. That's one thing I can't take away from her. She can suck a mean one. Her box is a little loose, but I've hit it a few times.

Burner99
05-22-17, 14:42
I've had many good times with her. Several pics and video clips taken in the process. Don't plan on sharing without her permission as I plan on seeing her in the foreseeable future. In fact, I'm thinking about double teaming her with a very good friend of mine.

***********Your post really belongs in the Broward forum. That's where she lives and has her in-call.***********My hotel was in the Miami area. That is why I posted here.

HittinTheClubs
05-25-17, 16:59
I'm planning a trip to south beach later this year and wondering if any of you know of HE experiences at The Standard on Belle Island. I'll be staying there regardless, but if anyone has insight into HJ finish please let me know.I live here so I don't really go back to the standard. My one experience was with a MILF I picked up at a bar. She took me back there. Did our thing and never talked to her again. But that was a one night stand not pay for play.

HittinTheClubs
05-25-17, 17:01
You still see girls on 8st? I haven't seen any in months. Where are they at now at days?

There was a time when there were several outstanding cafe / un-licensed bars with "buy me a drink" girls working in the Latin cafes.

You got to stroll Little Havana along SW 7th and 8th street in the early evenings to find the action now. The pay for play girls are still hanging out there.

Joker777
05-25-17, 23:25
Seems like its getting tougher out there on the streets. Anyone had luck using websites to hookup. If so please share.

It almost seems as if all the sites are scams in south florida. I have had luck in other states with websites even CL. Why all these chicks think they squirt Champagne from their box?

PlayALot17
05-27-17, 14:02
I've hooked up with a few from Moco space, it's hit or miss but most of the hoes on there can be had for little or nothing.

Seems like its getting tougher out there on the streets. Anyone had luck using websites to hookup. If so please share.

It almost seems as if all the sites are scams in south florida. I have had luck in other states with websites even CL. Why all these chicks think they squirt Champagne from their box?

ChopBlockMan
05-27-17, 16:59
Do you care to share some screen names of your findings on there.

I've hooked up with a few from Moco space, it's hit or miss but most of the hoes on there can be had for little or nothing.

Aragorn
05-28-17, 12:05
I've hooked up with a few from Moco space, it's hit or miss but most of the hoes on there can be had for little or nothing.I have signed up for MoCo space but have not figured out how to use it. Does anyone know of a Moco space primer?

Glenn Uknow
05-29-17, 07:05
[Deleted by Admin]

Is there a reason you're trying to get him started?

A2

Glenn Uknow
05-29-17, 11:15
Is there a reason you're trying to get him started?

A2.

OK, sorry about that, I just think he's amusing and damn entertaining.

Glenn Uknow
06-12-17, 19:22
Was working up and down NW 27th ave today, I see there's another Nexx Motel location like the one on Okeechobee opened on 70th street and NW 27th ave. There's a big sign out front that says: Rooms $22, I guess they're looking to give the Pink House competition. Can some body post on a stay there?

Also, I saw some seriously legit SWers on 27th ave between the bridge and SW 8th street, in the afternoon, this area looks promising, I'm going to make some week end runs there.

KWMonger
06-20-17, 21:50
That the old Turf Motel with a new purple paint job to go with the hood LOL, stay there many times but not recently so I assume they did something to the inside to make it better cause it was pretty shithole before. Will try it out soon as I see many hoes in that area and the PH sometime is closed.

Was working up and down NW 27th ave today, I see there's another Nexx Motel location like the one on Okeechobee opened on 70th street and NW 27th ave. There's a big sign out front that says: Rooms $22, I guess they're looking to give the Pink House competition. Can some body post on a stay there?

Also, I saw some seriously legit SWers on 27th ave between the bridge and SW 8th street, in the afternoon, this area looks promising, I'm going to make some week end runs there.

CapnSweatpants
08-19-17, 09:06
Question for you guys down in the Miami area (I'm up in Tampa Bay).

Seems like it'd be fairly easy to do weekend trips to Central and South America. Places like the DR, Costa Rica, Colombia. It looks like there are quite a few places you can fly within 3-4 hours so you could fly out Thursday or Friday evening and come back on Sunday. Do any of you do that regularly (say once a month)? Is there something I'm missing that makes it impractical, or just a pain in the ass? Even 3 hours on a plane might get old pretty quick. I realize that when you factor in the travel costs the low prices in the destination get cancelled out. It's more about convenience, supply, not having to worry about LE, etc.

Kingmaletx
08-19-17, 18:06

Seems like it'd be fairly easy to do weekend trips to Central and South America. Places like the DR, Costa Rica, Colombia. It looks like there are quite a few places you can fly within 3-4 hours so you could fly out Thursday or Friday evening and come back on Sunday. Do any of you do that regularly (say once a month)? Is there something I'm missing that makes it impractical, or just a pain in the ass? Even 3 hours on a plane might get old pretty quick. I.Haven't been there in many years, but if you're single, I don't see how these trips could be a pain in the ass. I wasn't doing it monthly, but did some traveling.

The prettier girls are in Colombia, and might go for higher prices than CR. Just my opinion; however, for shorter weekend getaways, CR is not bad; and girls could be cheaper. In my travel days, the social apps didn't exist, but if you know some spanish, you can even get a local for free. 3 hour flight? Please. 6-7 hours to Europe is where is at. What makes it pain in the ass is to realize you can get 3, 4 girls for the price of one here. Then you really begin to hate the US prices. I know I used to hit other forums for more detailed info, but that was a few years back so maybe go there and get more recent info. If you are single and you can make the trip. Do it. I got some unforgettable memories from those days.

Schokolat
08-19-17, 19:27

Seems like it'd be fairly easy to do weekend trips to Central and South America. Places like the DR, Costa Rica, Colombia. It looks like there are quite a few places you can fly within 3-4 hours so you could fly out Thursday or Friday evening and come back on Sunday. Do any of you do that regularly (say once a month)? Is there something I'm missing that makes it impractical, or just a pain in the ass? Even 3 hours on a plane might get old pretty quick. I realize that when you factor in the travel costs the low prices in the destination get cancelled out. It's more about convenience, supply, not having to worry about LE, etc.Colombia has more to offer than Costa Rica. Stay away from street girls and the price range can be as low as 25 dollars and high as 100 dollars but the average is about 50 dollars depending on the exchange rate. Which is great at the moment. I average a trip every other month to Colombia and I go Costa Rica every 6 months or so. That's my two cents.

CapnSweatpants
08-20-17, 20:57
Thanks for the feedback guys. I've been to the DR and Colombia so far. Loved Medellin. It's not too bad of a trip from up here, but having nonstop flights to those places sounds pretty appealing. Good point about Europe too.

Tiger Guy X
08-24-17, 10:26

Seems like it'd be fairly easy to do weekend trips to Central and South America. Places like the DR, Costa Rica, Colombia. It looks like there are quite a few places you can fly within 3-4 hours so you could fly out Thursday or Friday evening and come back on Sunday. Do any of you do that regularly (say once a month)? Is there something I'm missing that makes it impractical, or just a pain in the ass? Even 3 hours on a plane might get old pretty quick. I realize that when you factor in the travel costs the low prices in the destination get cancelled out. It's more about convenience, supply, not having to worry about LE, etc.I don't go monthly, but I've been going every few months since I moved to Miami. I usually make it an extended weekend though aka taking off Thu & Fri and maybe Mon (since flights tend to be cheaper on Mon). I actually just did a Thu-Mon trip down to Costa Rica this past weekend (wrote up a review on the international board). This was my 2nd trip there this year and I may go again to CR (or possibly finally check out DR or Colombia for the first time) in Dec (maybe since I have a trip to Thailand lined up for Nov so I maybe need to restore my play funds). In my under 2 years living here in Miami and going to CR a few times I find Sep-May / Jun'ish to be the best times to go since flights from the US to CR (at least) are generally cheaper since the summer travel season is over so there are less people on going their on typical vacation as well as all the students on summer exchange and class trips (I've been on a plane with 20+ students and their chaperons on 2 different trips LOL). It is indeed about convenience and supply for me though since it's really not all that much cheaper although I don't have to deal with a lot of the hassles and being rushed of a BP girl or worrying about LE.

Sflbangin
08-25-17, 14:58
Guys,

All the way west on 88th and wondering what the closest hotel short stay is. Of course I know the places on 8th and those are great but anything closer this way?

KittyWhisperer
08-26-17, 01:14
Guys,

All the way west on 88th and wondering what the closest hotel short stay is. Of course I know the places on 8th and those are great but anything closer this way?Not sure if this will help you out, but this is one option to consider.

http://www.magicwatershottubs.com/

Sflbangin
08-26-17, 08:10
Thats awesome bro. I am calling today to check out the pricing Thanks!

Not sure if this will help you out, but this is one option to consider.

http://www.magicwatershottubs.com/

KittyWhisperer
08-27-17, 20:13
Thats awesome bro. I am calling today to check out the pricing Thanks!You're welcome bro.

Let me know or PM me, how you liked it and post their prices as I have not been there for quite a while, but I may just do that one of these days.

Dapa Man
08-27-17, 23:27
Not sure if this will help you out, but this is one option to consider.

http://www.magicwatershottubs.com/I would avoid this place. The water is seldom changed and it is not hot, only warm. Probably every bacteria that ever was is living in the water. This place is not there for bathing, only sex. I guess you could go there by avoiding the water but then you would do better getting a motel room. Also there is probably 20 guys' cum on every solid surface.
If it were me, I would get on the turnpike and go down to the area around US-1 and Caribbean Blvd. Plenty of motels in that area.

HD Murdock
08-27-17, 23:44
I would avoid this place. The water is seldom changed and it is not hot, only warm. Probably every bacteria that ever was is living in the water. This place is not there for bathing, only sex. I guess you could go there by avoiding the water but then you would do better getting a motel room. Also there is probably 20 guys' cum on every solid surface.
If it were me, I would get on the turnpike and go down to the area around US-1 and Caribbean Blvd. Plenty of motels in that area.Do you know any that rents per hour?

Dapa Man
08-27-17, 23:50
Do you know any that rents per hour?I don't remember the names of any places. It has been years since I picked up any SW's and I did not usually use motels alone US-1. I went to Eighth St. Or Flagler.

Sflbangin
08-28-17, 08:27
Thanks for the responses brother. I know the places in Cutler but I haven't found any hr rates so I really don't want to drop 60+ for a room. I thought the hot tub place may be funky but it the price is right I would pass on the tub and just use it to fuck in the room. Going to call them today and see what the deal is.

I don't remember the names of any places. It has been years since I picked up any SW's and I did not usually use motels alone US-1. I went to Eighth St. Or Flagler.

Muff Diver 305
09-03-17, 10:52
You're welcome bro.

Let me know or PM me, how you liked it and post their prices as I have not been there for quite a while, but I may just do that one of these days.I been there several times in the 90's and early 2000's. Very clean rooms and tubs and they do cleaning them. If they didn't it would smell like mildo.

Sflbangin
09-04-17, 09:32
I called and it sounded great until the guy told me it was $68/ hr which is not any cheaper than a room.

Thanks for the responses brother. I know the places in Cutler but I haven't found any hr rates so I really don't want to drop 60+ for a room. I thought the hot tub place may be funky but it the price is right I would pass on the tub and just use it to fuck in the room. Going to call them today and see what the deal is.

Filmbyter
09-07-17, 14:51
Hi, I'm in Cincinnati and will be visiting Miami for the first time next month and am looking for some guidance. My interests run far and wide, including massage parlors, strip clubs, sex clubs, adult bookstores, theatres, etc. I have no boundaries, no limits. Sometimes I just enjoy a good freak show, other times I'd like some alone time with a young lady, or group. I'll be staying at the Palms Hotel out on Collins Ave, and not sure I'll have a car. But can take a cab or walk. Any advice, any recommendations, etc.

Reply here or PM, Much appreciated!

Entreri
09-08-17, 12:08
I know this really isn't a place for this but fuck it, hope you guys stay safe during the hurricane so we can continue on after it getting some good fun times with all the ladies miami has to offer.

Gringo2123
09-09-17, 09:22
Hardcore monger that I am, I remember after Wilma hit in 2005 all the nice BP / amateur girls forced out on street after power loss. Had I good 4-5 days street mongering.

I know this really isn't a place for this but fuck it, hope you guys stay safe during the hurricane so we can continue on after it getting some good fun times with all the ladies Miami has to offer.

Calizum69
09-10-17, 09:23
I know this really isn't a place for this but fuck it, hope you guys stay safe during the hurricane so we can continue on after it getting some good fun times with all the ladies miami has to offer.

Hardcore monger that I am, I remember after Wilma hit in 2005 all the nice BP / amateur girls forced out on street after power loss. Had I good 4-5 days street mongering.Yes Gringo, eye concur, cheap dates will be waiting for us!

Filmbyter
09-11-17, 22:27
I understand it's been rough lately and I hope everyone got to safety as Irma blows through. I'll be in the Miami Beach area in Mid-November as it turns out, and hope everyone is ok and back to somewhat normal by then.

Hi, I'm in Cincinnati and will be visiting Miami for the first time in November and am looking for some guidance. My interests run far and wide, including massage parlors, strip clubs, sex clubs, adult bookstores, theatres, etc. I have no boundaries, no limits. Sometimes I just enjoy a good freak show, other times I'd like some alone time with a young lady, or group. I'll be staying at the Palms Hotel out on Collins Ave, and not sure I'll have a car. But can take a cab or walk. Any advice, any recommendations, etc.

Reply here or PM, Much appreciated!

Calizum69
10-16-17, 16:42
So I'm taking care of some business at the DMV and as I sit down and wait my number, I cum across some fine phat ass standing in front of me by the counter. I hear she upset and something she don't have the papers. Low and behold she sits back down next to me and of course I instigate some monger dialogue with her. Name Mercedes, Dominican Latina and she needs to make some extra doe and needs some work and I tell her I can help. I told her wait for me and we could collaborate and call my boss letting him know its going to take some time, LOL and wow sometimes luck comes our way as she waited for me and we both left together. Looks like she takes the bus to get around so we went to my monger pad. On the way she was hungry so we went to my favorite Cuban place and we both stuffed our face and she looked at me and told me she going to hook me up. Back at the monger cave we get it on and I have not thrown any dead Benjamin's her way. She went to the bathroom and came out in her birthday suit and started her brain process. Just minutes in I told her I'm ready and she just opened her legs and no mention of any wrap. Not that I care but I went in bareback full Monty. I acted dumb and to the point I'm at her spot to drop her off and she ask me if I can help and I threw her a couple of Benjamin's. Afterwards she called me a few days later and asked if I wanted to party and told her I couldn't step out and offered my brothers to help her out, she got pissed and screamed I am not a ***** and hung up, I'm like what the fuck.

Good times.

She will cum around, they all dowhen desperate times cum around with out fail.

KWMonger
10-16-17, 19:23
WTF? Great story until you killed it with too much donation.

So I'm taking care of some business at the DMV and as I sit down and wait my number, I cum across some fine phat ass standing in front of me by the counter. I hear she upset and something she don't have the papers. Low and behold she sits back down next to me and of course I instigate some monger dialogue with her. Name Mercedes, Dominican Latina and she needs to make some extra doe and needs some work and I tell her I can help. I told her wait for me and we could collaborate and call my boss letting him know its going to take some time, LOL and wow sometimes luck comes our way as she waited for me and we both left together. Looks like she takes the bus to get around so we went to my monger pad. On the way she was hungry so we went to my favorite Cuban place and we both stuffed our face and she looked at me and told me she going to hook me up. Back at the monger cave we get it on and I have not thrown any dead Benjamin's her way. She went to the bathroom and came out in her birthday suit and started her brain process. Just minutes in I told her I'm ready and she just opened her legs and no mention of any wrap. Not that I care but I went in bareback full Monty. I acted dumb and to the point I'm at her spot to drop her off and she ask me if I can help and I threw her a couple of Benjamin's. Afterwards she called me a few days later and asked if I wanted to party and told her I couldn't step out and offered my brothers to help her out, she got pissed and screamed I am not a ***** and hung up, I'm like what the fuck.

Good times.

Calizum69
10-17-17, 12:31
WTF? Great story until you killed it with too much donation.Really, you don't pay extra for not having dirty feet, no scab clean skin, phat ass, good BBBJ, pretty face, healthy weight, bb and cream pie.

MarcoGuirola
10-17-17, 17:02

Good times.

She will cum around, they all dowhen desperate times cum around with out fail.Do you have information how I can help her too?

VeteranMonger
10-17-17, 19:36

Good times.

She will cum around, they all dowhen desperate times cum around with out fail.Damn Cali, very nice post. You behaved exactly how I would of behaved in that situation. Word by word. If she gave up the kitty that easy, that fast, and bareback, she must def do some work in that field. Don't know why she acted so insulted when you thought of your brothers. Maybe she liked you alot?

VeteranMonger
10-17-17, 19:41
WTF? Great story until you killed it with too much donation.KW. GTFO! For a good-looking girl and for what he got for it?? That's a good donation! What the hell is wrong with you? You ain't going to get anything good paying less than that. Go pick up a homeless girl in OT.

KWMonger
10-18-17, 01:01
But not 2 bens, I would taken her to lunch at McDonalds though.

Really, you don't pay extra for not having dirty feet, no scab clean skin, phat ass, good BBBJ, pretty face, healthy weight, bb and cream pie.

KWMonger
10-18-17, 01:04
How would you know, I need to see a head shot and decide for myself. I don't do OT and I don't pay no 2 bens neither.

KW. GTFO! For a good-looking girl and for what he got for it?? That's a good donation! What the hell is wrong with you? You ain't going to get anything good paying less than that. Go pick up a homeless girl in OT.

VeteranMonger
10-20-17, 08:27
How would you know, I need to see a head shot and decide for myself. I don't do OT and I don't pay no 2 bens neither.How do I know? Cause I've been doing this shit for a long time. I know what's up, trust me. I don't do OT either but I k ow quality when I see it and this story fits right into good quality+price.

Leggomy
10-20-17, 16:49
How do I know? Cause I've been doing this shit for a long time. I know what's up, trust me. I don't do OT either but I k ow quality when I see it and this story fits right into good quality+price.Exactly. A premium quality girl I've dated wanted $300 from indy (vl and vm) and that's not even CP.

SR and SC wanted even higher $400. One cup only too.

JohnyBlaze
10-20-17, 19:51
Sheesh dude since I was a barely legal man thru now consistently have been at the top of inspiring and believing this seedy part of life! And yes the fee is called for under stated dream like situation, 3 bills or that much is somewhat standard some premium fee chumps drop regurlaly. Very bangbus like great!

AMFoxtrot
10-21-17, 09:47
So we don't have to write a post on how we agree or disagree on something. I say great job dude, hats off (pun intended), and pass that ass along when you get a chance. Civi turning tricks definitely worth the extra coinage, she was prolly looking for a sugar daddy type relationship. What neighborhood was that in? Got to learn to throw game like Cali yo.

Good times.

Schokolat
11-05-17, 09:56
Just got back from DR and it was off the chain out of the three cities visited sosua was the best it reminds me of Tijuana except better. Chics driving by picking you up. Walk down the street chics massaging your manhood, cat calling you. 24/7 just off the chain. Most hotels are chica friendly. Depending on the day of the week I'll say anywhere from 50 to 100 plus chics. Santo and Santiago was alright more like Colombia go to the bar and pick your girl. But sosua is crazy in a great way. Mongers paradise. Whats up with the vertical. I got tons of pics but here's a few basics.

Skarabajo69
11-15-17, 05:26
What's up monger world, I just felt like sharing some knowledge that I think every monger should be equipped with. Some monger from another city shared a video about it, and I know that a lot of you guys may know this already, but for the other ones that don't know, its about dealing with cops if they stop you etc. I found this video highly educational and I certainly found it helpful, and in my opinion it's a must watch for anyone in this hobby. FUCK THE POLICE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE&t=613s

Another one that I found interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok3Kh8726m8

AckwardSb
11-15-17, 08:23
Hi all,

I used to have great success finding (somewhat) regulars whom I could visit in their homes for BBGrk for $ to $. 5 by advertising on BP. The ladies I've met over the years have been mostly not escorts who were ok with what I sought and liked the additional income without putting themselves out there.

Without being egregious in describing the offer, I was able to limit responses to women (usually non-pro) who were receptive and knew what they were signing up for.

Given the nature of all things being to entropy, all of my sources have vanished.

Backpage has begun to filter ads such that one has to be so generic that it's impossible to prescreen and the responses become too numerous and yield few (if any) results.

Any advice for a better venue for finding suitable candidates?

SnailTrailMakr
11-23-17, 18:04
So, there I am, doing some legitimate shopping for food: I'm in the wine isle when this young lady walks by and I just say, "Man, so many choices. How do I know what to get?" Just kind of nonchalantly; to which she replies, "What's the occasion?

ME: "I just moved down here and a friend is letting me stay at his house; I want to get a bottle (of wine) for him and his wife. ".

Her: "Well, that's sweet! I would recommend this. " As she reaches up and grabs a bottle, I take a slight step back and just admire her curves. Damn! I'm sure she caught me, but that doesn't bother me.

ME: "You must know your wine. You reached for that quickly!

Her: "Well, it's actually a favorite of mine. ".

ME: "I'll have to remember that. Hopefully they like this when they get back. ".

Her: "Oh? They aren't there? I thought you said you were staying with them?

ME: "Well, I am, but they left for the week to visit his parents in VA. It's just me and their bird. ".

Her: "Eww, I hate birds! (Ha!

ME: With a smirk, and quick tongue, I reply, "Don't worry, I'll make sure he stays in his cage while you're over. ".

Her: "Sorry, I have a bf, sir," she replies with a blushed face.

ME: "I never said I wanted to be your bf, dear. But, maybe you would like to join me for a couple glasses. I only live 5 mins away. ".

Her: "Well, I was actually going to get something for myself, tonight. ".

ME: Before she can finish, or continue, "Then, why drink alone? How about you pick out some chocolates, I'll meet you at the check out. ".

And, that gentlemen, is how I found this sexy little Cuban lady. She won't let me BBFS because she has a bf and doesn't want additional responsibilities. Out of respect to her, I won't post any pictures, but allow me to describe her:

She's 26 (10 years younger than I), about 5'2", maybe 100 lbs. She loves to please, but she also has that dash of ***** in her. Her curves from behind are lovely, with small little B's on top. She's also very frisky, now that I've seen her a few times. We'll get together just to say hi during lunch and when we're in her car, I'll just start fingering her, and grabbing her all over. Even with people walking around. Her pussy tastes absolutely delicious, and she can take a pounding. Her eyes are piercing and lovely when my c0 ck is in her mouth, staring up at me.

No, I'm not in love; but damn, she is sexy, and a lot of fun. Easy to throw around. The first time I picked her up and fucked her, like in the pron videos, her eyes got huge, her pussy got even more wet, and she was in love.

I'll write a little about some of the other girls I've met in the area, as well. Sorry guys, no digits for her. Not because I don't want to share, but because she's really not that type of girl. She just said she's bored with her bf and she's always working or going to school. She send me pictures every once in a while, and I'll send her texts, like what I just sent: "Come over, so I can put you on my bed, face down ass up, and stuff you like a Thanksgiving turkey" That shit gets her wet, ha!

MTF.

<Snail.

SnailTrailMakr
11-23-17, 19:03
So, as stated, I'm new to the area. Maybe 3 weeks. I decided to give SA a try, just before arriving to this slice of heaven on Earth. During my travel, my endeavors routed me through SC and I found this young lady that wanted to get together. Unfortunately, she wasn't available when I was. Regardless, we arrange to meet at another time, which we do; the standard, go out to eat, get a drink. Then, as we're talking, she mentions that she really wants some Filipino food. Well, "fuk me, we're right next a grocery store," I'm thinking to myself.

"Well, I do know how to make chicken adobo, just so you know. I could cook while you're doing your lesson plans for tomorrow. " She's a teacher and her eyes light up. "Really?! No way! I tell you what, if you can speak a lady's mother language, her panties are guaranteed to get wet; how do you think I got this name?!

We go to the store, pick up a few things, then I follow her to her place. When we arrive, I get everything ready and she says she's going to take a shower. No worries, I got this in the bag. I begin cooking dinner and when she's done, I put the rice on the cooker and take a shower while it's finishing.

I come down, all Rico Suave, dressed up nice; walk over to her, put my hand behind her neck, and through her hair; pull her close to me and whisper, "Just so you know, I don't fuk on the first date. " Ha! If her panties weren't wet before, that pussy just went into faucet mode.

Needless to say, I fuked the sh! T out of her that night. The first time I came, I pulled out and squirted all over her ass. Then, I flipped her over, put her ankles to her ears and went in again; to which she gasped, "What are you doing? Didn't you just cum?" ME: "Yes, but you didn't. " I continue to hit it and she came pretty quickly. Almost spit my c0 ck out with the tightness. Then, I pull her to the edge of the bed, put her legs around me, and tell her to grab around my neck. I slide my hands behind her knees and her back, pick her up and start delivering some lovely thrusts. At this point, her phone is buzzing (later she tells me that it was her roommate, LOL!

That night was so much fun, but nothing compared to when she came down to visit down here. I've got some pictures of that, after I blur them a little.

I invited her down to a formal dinner I was having in Ft. Lauderdale. Anyway, she arrives the night before and we fuk like a lustful college couple. No lie, literally all night. We arrive at the hotel and she goes to the balcony and I follow. I grope her, pull her shorts down and start eating her out. I hand her her phone and she begins to record; she's loving it. Then we fuck on the balcony. She was reluctant at first because it was facing the front side of the hotel and there were a lot of cars. I tell her simply, "No one's going to care. What can they do?

Fuked her out there for a while and then went downstairs for the event. The next day we did the same thing. Just fked all weekend. Every time I wanted head, I would just put my hand behind her head and guide her down. Even in the car. I fingered her while cruising down the highway and made her cum. We had a blast all weekend. She really wanted to find a girl to play with as well, for MFF; unfortunately, no one was available on quite short notice. So, we are planning to get together again. Hopefully before the new year.

<Snail.

Billy91
12-06-17, 09:20
Stay away from this lady not worth it will rob you.

Destro110
12-08-17, 14:31
Just got back from DR and it was off the chain out of the three cities visited sosua was the best it reminds me of Tijuana except better. Chics driving by picking you up. Walk down the street chics massaging your manhood, cat calling you. 24/7 just off the chain. Most hotels are chica friendly. Depending on the day of the week I'll say anywhere from 50 to 100 plus chics. Santo and Santiago was alright more like Colombia go to the bar and pick your girl. But sosua is crazy in a great way. Mongers paradise. Whats up with the vertical. I got tons of pics but here's a few basics.DAmn, we're supposed to be going to the DR for some business early next year. Any advise? Also, any more pics to share? Looks like it was a good time. What's safety look like down there, what's the chance of getting jacked? All the girls have handlers?

Gringo2123
12-08-17, 16:38
If you would have googled the nbr you would have found this link with many bad reviews. https://max80.com.miami.hoxnif.com/post/19156130/.

Stay away from this lady not worth it will rob you.

BoBo15
12-19-17, 14:40
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/18/florida-attorney-charged-with-paying-female-inmate-for-sex.html

Isn't it legal to film porn in Florida? I thought you can be busted for soliciting for sex but not arrested for soliciting for a porn movie.

VeteranMonger
12-19-17, 15:16
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/18/florida-attorney-charged-with-paying-female-inmate-for-sex.html

Isn't it legal to film porn in Florida? I thought you can be busted for soliciting for sex but not arrested for soliciting for a porn movie.Man, what a good idea. I bet there are hotties I jail willing to do this for commissary money. I guess only attorneys can get access to these types of interviews.

VeteranMonger
12-19-17, 15:17

Isn't it legal to film porn in Florida? I thought you can be busted for soliciting for sex but not arrested for soliciting for a porn movie.Man, what a good idea. I bet there are a ton of hotties in jail willing to do this for commissary money. I guess only attorneys can get access to these types of interviews.

Gringo2123
12-20-17, 07:51
He wasn't busted for filming porn, just being dumb enough to try inside a jail.

Isn't it legal to film porn in Florida? I thought you can be busted for soliciting for sex but not arrested for soliciting for a porn movie..

HangSeng
12-23-17, 13:33
I'm usually over at ISG, and I'll be in Miami for a while. I'm RTFF but I'd like to know if there's some kind of list of what to do or not to do in the area and how to look out for old uncle. Or at least terms I should be using while out on the prowl?

Runnersubx
01-02-18, 23:59
Please in box me any real names of porn stars or former porn stars that live in the Miami area. I want to try to contact them to set up a meet and greet. Will let you know how it works out. I will be in town the end of January. I have a fake FB page in the Sarasota area and have netted 2 porn stars off FB using this method.

VeteranMonger
01-03-18, 15:23
Please in box me any real names of porn stars or former porn stars that live in the Miami area. I want to try to contact them to set up a meet and greet. Will let you know how it works out. I will be in town the end of January. I have a fake FB page in the Sarasota area and have netted 2 porn stars off FB using this method.My friend, your Inbox is full. Can't send you mesgs.

Runnersubx
01-03-18, 18:14
My friend, your Inbox is full. Can't send you mesgs.Thanks for the heads up, deleted 100+ messages. I got a couple pm's with a teen star named Marsha May, any intel on her?

VeteranMonger
01-03-18, 18:17
Thanks for the heads up, deleted 100+ messages. I got a couple pm's with a teen star named Marsha May, any intel on her?No problem. Na man, I wish I knew them personally. She def a Miami local girl and she's gotten pretty big in the business. She's smoking hot too.

MT314
01-08-18, 04:57
I'm a fellow monger from Orlando and will be in Miami on Sunday. I only have one night down there and was hoping to find a good, reliable provider that does outcall.

I'd love to find someone who does GFE and allows msog. My ideal person would be a Columbian or PR, but I'm open as long as the service is good.

I saw Platinum Pleasures on one of the threads. Are they any good?

Please PM me. Thanks in advance for your help. I'm most definitely willing to share Orlando info if you want or need any.

Thanks again!

MT314.

Spelunk
01-08-18, 21:13
Please in box me any real names of porn stars or former porn stars that live in the Miami area. I want to try to contact them to set up a meet and greet. Will let you know how it works out. I will be in town the end of January. I have a fake FB page in the Sarasota area and have netted 2 porn stars off FB using this method.Likewise. I was acquaintance with a porn start 2 years ago and it was a good time while it happened but she ended up moving up north. Would appreciate any info too.

Sgdddy
01-08-18, 21:25
Hello. My UTR friend is visiting Miami on the 22nd and 23rd of January and is looking for a few gentlemen to play with while she's there.

She is a gorgeous, sexy, erotic, and very highly skilled man pleaser who will really rock your world! She's also witty, intelligent, and just a great time to be around.

Overall best experience I've had in the hobby and I have traveled the globe.

Established seniors PM me if you want her number. You can also search and find her reviews on the Cincinnati and Dayton boards (Escort Reviews or Escort Reports) she goes by 'Scarlett Dream'.

Brazil Mambo
01-09-18, 10:20
I'm a fellow monger from Orlando and will be in Miami on Sunday. I only have one night down there and was hoping to find a good, reliable provider that does outcall.

I'd love to find someone who does GFE and allows msog. My ideal person would be a Columbian or PR, but I'm open as long as the service is good.

I saw Platinum Pleasures on one of the threads. Are they any good?

Please PM me. Thanks in advance for your help. I'm most definitely willing to share Orlando info if you want or need any.

Thanks again!

MT314.PP is a great source. They are good people and the girls are more often than not, top notch. Used them before and never had any complaints.

Joe Pimp
01-09-18, 10:32
I looked up his other posts and reviews scarlett ALOT. And every girl he reviews is wonderdul and the best ever and gorgeous and a great lay. This guy hits the hoe lottery everytime. Somethings fishy.

Hello. My UTR friend is visiting Miami on the 22nd and 23rd of January and is looking for a few gentlemen to play with while she's there.

She is a gorgeous, sexy, erotic, and very highly skilled man pleaser who will really rock your world! She's also witty, intelligent, and just a great time to be around.

Overall best experience I've had in the hobby and I have traveled the globe.

Established seniors PM me if you want her number. You can also search and find her reviews on the Cincinnati and Dayton boards (Escort Reviews or Escort Reports) she goes by 'Scarlett Dream'.

Sgdddy
01-09-18, 23:19
I looked up his other posts and reviews scarlett ALOT. And every girl he reviews is wonderdul and the best ever and gorgeous and a great lay. This guy hits the hoe lottery everytime. Somethings fishy.Respect your skeptical perspective particularly for someone out of town but if you search the Dayton or Cincinnati Escort Reports sections for 'Scarlettt' you'll see the opinion of others on the board. She is UTR and only sees a few clients to supplement her income so not many have any seen her. She's actually a friend of mine who recently asked for help due to financial stress. If you keep an open mind and take a chance in this case you will be very happy.

Here is an example review from another member (Yardart):

"Scarlett is a game changer.

You ever get into a routine with something you thought was good. "Hey Applebee's has a steak that's ok. " You order it and you live on it content that this is the best that is available. Then you stumble on to an opportunity to have a real steak at a real steakhouse. With linen table cloths and attention to detail service and you realize there is a difference.

I just left Scarlett's steak house. Oh my God Sgdddy. I can't thank you enough for passing the info on. I have begun to see less and less of the automatic, questionable neighborhood, worrying about a habit ladies. I didn't think I'd have the level of experience I had with UTR Brooke or Cali Sparkles again now that they were gone. But she took me on a mind blowing journey and it was just our first time.

Will I visit again? Not a question of if, it's when. I do not have permission for passing contact info. That has to go through Sgdddy. Seniors who are gentlemen only. Don't come looking to haggle a discount. She's looking to fill her dance card next week before she's taking a week off for the holiday. She has the ability to do a professional massage as well and the location on the south side of town is one of the safest I've seen. ".

Whooptedoo
01-10-18, 22:07
Joe,

I'm one of the guys who was fortunate enough to get her info. This gal is the unicorn you're looking for if you like genuine, pretty, clearheaded women. As I looked at her naked body today I counted my blessings.

I come to S Florida from time to time and I may be back to ask an opinion. I would not want to steer anyone the wrong way when I might need an opinion down the road. Feel free to PM any questions

Whooptedoo.

I looked up his other posts and reviews scarlett ALOT. And every girl he reviews is wonderdul and the best ever and gorgeous and a great lay. This guy hits the hoe lottery everytime. Somethings fishy.

AckwardSb
01-15-18, 20:09
Hi all,

I used to have great success finding (somewhat) regulars whom I could visit in their homes for BBGrk for $ to $. 5 by advertising on BP. The ladies I've met over the years have been mostly not escorts who were ok with what I sought and liked the additional income without putting themselves out there.

Without being egregious in describing the offer, I was able to limit responses to women (usually non-pro) who were receptive and knew what they were signing up for.

Given the nature of all things being to entropy, all of my sources have vanished.

Backpage has begun to filter ads such that one has to be so generic that it's impossible to prescreen and the responses become too numerous and yield few (if any) results.

Any advice for a better venue for finding suitable candidates?

Runnersubx
01-15-18, 22:17
Hi guys, I'm a senior member from Sarasota traveling to Doral this weekend and looking to meet up with a UTR Friday night. If you have any recommendations please PM me. If you are ever in the Sarasota area, I currently have 4 UTR's, plus 2 former teen porn stars info to offer as trade.

VeteranMonger
01-18-18, 13:57
Hi guys, I'm a senior member from Sarasota traveling to Doral this weekend and looking to meet up with a UTR Friday night. If you have any recommendations please PM me. If you are ever in the Sarasota area, I currently have 4 UTR's, plus 2 former teen porn stars info to offer as trade.Send me a private message.

LuvnLivn
01-22-18, 21:09
I looked up his other posts and reviews scarlett ALOT. And every girl he reviews is wonderdul and the best ever and gorgeous and a great lay. This guy hits the hoe lottery everytime. Somethings fishy.I don't know about his other encounters, but if you didn't take him up on this offer, you really missed out. I drive over 90 miles to see her. And I smile all the way home.

Lick Boy
01-22-18, 21:23
I will be in Miami in a few days. Would love to meet a high end lady, one who will provide a perfect experience. I have identified a number but they all appear to require personal info I just am not going to provide. Please pm me if you can suggest any that don't. Thanks!

Talltex
02-26-18, 23:56
Was actually out of country for the following dream. But HAD to share. Already posted on ISG. Nicaragua. Used all the advise from this Forum. Sucked it up like the man and unloaded my new skills on Managua.

** Names were names they provided but probably not real.

Was in Managua for wedding. Had number of days to party. Did lots. Bottom line. Too many girls to pick from. Plenty easy targets. By a drink almost all good to go for fun. Possible sex if you flash some cash. Ended up at CLUB GOOD TIME. Sat with 2 girls Lilezka and Kimberley. 1st was a little thick for me but very doable. Now Kimberley is a whole nother subject. Easy 8 to 9. Did not partake as I went after the reception and it was already 3 am. Closes at 4 am. Lap dances were basically free as long as girls got drinks. Mixed drinks $6. Beer was $4 each. Local drafts Tona and Victoria Frost. Spent around $ for 90 min of dancing groping kissing and over all "Good Time". Left pretty happy. Went back next day with buddy before flight back to states. Kimberely was off but "Tifani" was there. Definitely 9-10. "SMOKING HOT". Very GFE. Communication not too bad concsidering I do not speak much Spanish. Will definitely start using Rosetta Stone before next trip. Found out they have rooms available right freaking there. Beds and showers. Jumped on that. $ for. 5 hr all inclusive (asked for $. 3 but mundo down to $). Extremely GFE and into it. Excellent CBJ skills, good grip, technique. Oh ya, there are mirrors on walls and ceiling. No smears. Excellent view from all angles. Pulled her up after 10 min and this Tex went to work CG style. 5 min later, picked up, swung around into Mish. Slammed for another 10 min. Ankles high above ears and DEEEEEEEEEEP. She kept pulling me deeper. Lots of moaning and eye squinting on her side. Right out of a porno. Finally blew into cover. Layed for a few in pool of sweat. Freaking great experience. Have girls digits to all who want. Treat them nice. Quick shower, got dressed and continued party another. 5 hr. Want me to take them to Pacific coast all inclusive 4 way to Montelimar (coastal resort). . 9 per day, all food and drinks you can handle with room. LOVE Nicaragua. For doubters. Have photos of my trip to prove. Know past mongers have put this place down. I got 6 woman pulling on me at the reception and asking when I was coming back. Will be returning in April 2018 with a grand in hand. Girls played safe but aggressive and accommodating. And then I woke up in Miami. Dream ended here so I felt it necessary to share to my brothers.

Hsmen4
03-12-18, 15:24
I have not been in many years. Does anyone know if they still have that live models show in the back? Sort of like a peep show.

Thanks for the info.

I was wondering if not if there are any peepshows left down here?

Very Scary
03-12-18, 22:39
I have not been in many years. Does anyone know if they still have that live models show in the back? Sort of like a peep show.

Thanks for the info.

I was wondering if not if there are any peepshows left down here?Nope, not anymore.

Muff Diver 305
03-13-18, 01:16

Thanks for the info.

I was wondering if not if there are any peepshows left down here?I believe they do.

Hari Balzak
03-26-18, 10:56
Who is this girl (https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/amateur-in-car-1446628)? I thought she was Brylee Remington (https://www.realitykings.com/tour/video/watch/11626/cock-guzzler/), but the tattoos don't match.

I'm asking this because we may have an imposter (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3914-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3773995#post3773995) in our midst, but I don't want to make accusations unless I'm sure.

AckwardSb
03-26-18, 13:31
Hi all,

Any advice for a better venue for finding suitable candidates?I started using CL with some success (although most of the ladies who were amenable to deep kissing and bb Greek were not geographically suitable. It seems the ladies are looser, the farther one strays from Central Miami).

Unfortunately, though, all good (and other) things must come to an end and with the ending of CL personals I'm SOL.

Any thoughts for where to advertise for a lady with few limits who can host in her home during the weekday, would be greatly appreciated.

PeterPan420
04-03-18, 11:01
Does anyone know why list crawler Miami is not working. It takes me to Toronto. Is this happening to anyone else.

Entreri
04-03-18, 15:54
Does anyone know why list crawler Miami is not working. It takes me to Toronto. Is this happening to anyone else.I'm getting the same crap, I wonder if that new law is going to kill all the good sites for us.

Hollister
04-03-18, 16:26
Does anyone know why list crawler Miami is not working. It takes me to Toronto. Is this happening to anyone else.

I'm getting the same crap, I wonder if that new law is going to kill all the good sites for us.Yeap, not work, I have a direct link for fort lauderdale and show me toronto, when I try to change it that not let me do it, is pop up another windows.

JohnDoe2010
04-03-18, 23:51
Yeap, not work, I have a direct link for fort lauderdale and show me toronto, when I try to change it that not let me do it, is pop up another windows.Hey guys, had the same issue yesterday but it's now working for me. Maybe there server where down?

ChillyWilly325
05-22-18, 07:10
A2 welcome back I never doubted you, but the time off made me a better PUBG player.

I started playing PUBG mobile while we were down. I like that game.

A2

Jhayze
07-13-18, 08:37
is this legit!? anyone tried it yet?

yesbackpage.com

BoBo15
07-18-18, 16:40
https://start.att.net/news/read/category/news/article/the_miami_herald-these_men_were_promised_anonymous_sex_they_wound_u-tca

How many of you fell for this guy? I remember some of you talking about this ad from craigslist.

BoBo15
07-18-18, 23:05
Asking how many fell for this con wasn't going to get much response. I don't think anyone will raise their hand and say "I did, I got sucked off by that gay guy dressed like a girl and now my picture is all over some gay porn site".

Gringo2123
07-19-18, 09:08
https://nypost.com/2018/07/18/cross-dresser-tricked-men-into-performing-sex-acts-on-camera-feds/

Here's a link with the lonely housewife's photo.

Asking how many fell for this con wasn't going to get much response. I don't think anyone will raise their hand and say "I did, I got sucked off by that gay guy dressed like a girl and now my picture is all over some gay porn site".

FitnessBuff200
07-19-18, 23:05
I'm going to be visiting Miami from Chicago and I thought I'd check out the local talent. But while you guys seem to have plenty of women from the ads, it seems like your board is pretty dead. What gives? I'd kill to have the type of talent you guys have down here. Chicago has some beautiful non-pros but honestly, the pros are starting to seems so basic. So I was hoping to use this thread for some intel.

Anyways EB and CXG seem to be decent sites where girls advertise. Are there any that I'm missing?

Glenn Uknow
07-20-18, 04:50
https://nypost.com/2018/07/18/cross-dresser-tricked-men-into-performing-sex-acts-on-camera-feds/

Here's a link with the lonely housewife's photo.It's like an epidemic now, dudes dressing up like women and working the web, the streets, wherever. If you drive nw 79th street between I-95 and Biscayne, once was a prime mongering spot. You'll see mostly Dudes in Drag now. Walking around, in the dark, trying to turn tricks as a woman. How does someone sink so low in life?

Pornamon43
07-20-18, 05:09
Anyone know if this is her current digits?

https://adultsearch.com/florida/miami/female-escorts/1012462

Pornamon43
07-20-18, 05:27
This ones all over the place. Has anyone actually seen her?

https://max80.com.miami.listcrawler.com/post/26713324/

Pew Pew
07-22-18, 21:20
I'm going to be visiting Miami from Chicago and I thought I'd check out the local talent. But while you guys seem to have plenty of women from the ads, it seems like your board is pretty dead. What gives? I'd kill to have the type of talent you guys have down here. Chicago has some beautiful non-pros but honestly, the pros are starting to seems so basic. So I was hoping to use this thread for some intel.

Anyways EB and CXG seem to be decent sites where girls advertise. Are there any that I'm missing?Is not that we are dead is the way Miami has become. I started mongering in the early 2010's Just hitting the street it was crazy. On 8st on the weeekends there would be 10+ girls all type to pick from. Then 8th slowed down so I started doing backpage always kept my BP donation between 60-80 amd I would find gold and diamonds. If yo see now most of the street post are about some hood rat that can barely walk and sometimes the monger might get lucky. Most of the pros are also out of the board because of the drowed.

Basically Miami has become a high end city and all these internet ho's think they are worth what they charge. We have all the new these new peope I'm Miami paying them their rate and is not coming down any time soon. The city has cleared most of the good hunting ground also to accomodate the rise of the city. You basically have 1 option and is to get a internet ho pay her what she asked for and you might ge lucky. Other options are to drive 40-50 mim to homedstead or Broward and you also might get lucky. I drove 30 min to broward for 60 donation and when I got there she was 40 poumd heavier than the pics. Also I never tried ant of the high end ones maybe you should and let me know.

Donated .60 to this one about a year ago now she dont do no less than 100.
https://independent.com.miami.listcrawler.com/post/26693827/#

Good luck,

ChillyWilly325
07-23-18, 05:38
Is not that we are dead is the way Miami has become. I started mongering in the early 2010's Just hitting the street it was crazy. On 8st on the weeekends there would be 10+ girls all type to pick from. Then 8th slowed down so I started doing backpage always kept my BP donation between 60-80 amd I would find gold and diamonds. If yo see now most of the street post are about some hood rat that can barely walk and sometimes the monger might get lucky. Most of the pros are also out of the board because of the drowed.

Basically Miami has become a high end city and all these internet ho's think they are worth what they charge. We have all the new these new peope I'm Miami paying them their rate and is not coming down any time soon. The city has cleared most of the good hunting ground also to accomodate the rise of the city. You basically have 1 option and is to get a internet ho pay her what she asked for and you might ge lucky. Other options are to drive 40-50 mim to homedstead or Broward and you also might get lucky. I drove 30 min to broward for 60 donation and when I got there she was 40 poumd heavier than the pics. Also I never tried ant of the high end ones maybe you should and let me know.

Good luck,She'll do 70 bareback.

ChillyWilly325
07-23-18, 05:45

Here's a link with the lonely housewife's photo.I m going to stick to my rules number one.

I don't do apartment or houses.

AToyForYou
07-23-18, 18:09
She'll do 70 bareback.That was in the past when she was an SW off 27th ave. Now I don't think that will be the case.

However I will say that she looks much better now than she ever did, which usually isn't the case with these broads as time goes on.

ChillyWilly325
07-24-18, 20:31
That was in the past when she was an SW off 27th ave. Now I don't think that will be the case.

However I will say that she looks much better now than she ever did, which usually isn't the case with these broads as time goes on.70 will get you bareback papa I know what I m talking about, ok.

AToyForYou
07-25-18, 00:44
70 will get you bareback papa I know what I m talking about, ok.Affirmative. Perhaps I'll partake with her again. It didn't happen last time around but maybe it will this time. Will advise.

ChillyWilly325
07-25-18, 07:30
Affirmative. Perhaps I'll partake with her again. It didn't happen last time around but maybe it will this time. Will advise.My advice unless you have those heavy antibiotic ready, just don't do it LOL.

ChillyWilly325
07-25-18, 07:32
Anyone has any experience with a pill call extreme?

JetWade
07-25-18, 09:18
Anyone know if this is her current digits?

https://adultsearch.com/florida/miami/female-escorts/1012462I have the digits pm me.

LatinKnight2
07-25-18, 16:17
Is not that we are dead is the way Miami has become. I started mongering in the early 2010's Just hitting the street it was crazy. On 8st on the weeekends there would be 10+ girls all type to pick from. Then 8th slowed down so I started doing backpage always kept my BP donation between 60-80 amd I would find gold and diamonds. If yo see now most of the street post are about some hood rat that can barely walk and sometimes the monger might get lucky. Most of the pros are also out of the board because of the drowed.

Good luck,Worst experience of my life. Ghetto hoodrat. Total trash. I kept my money. Had to pull my knife on this chick just so I could get away safely. What a fucking pure psycho.

TrailMaestro
07-26-18, 09:11
Central Florida monger visiting South Florida for 2 days. Can someone help me with digits of some good and solid local girls? Also, any help with ones into greek? My greek regulars are no longer available (Lucy Love, Asian Molly, Anal Annie, Destiny) or hard to get a hold of (Barbie, Lizzie / Carol). I will return you the favor when you visit Orlando.

ILuvCrackHead
07-26-18, 10:28
Central Florida monger visiting South Florida for 2 days. Can someone help me with digits of some good and solid local girls? Also, any help with ones into greek? My greek regulars are no longer available (Lucy Love, Asian Molly, Anal Annie, Destiny) or hard to get a hold of (Barbie, Lizzie / Carol). I will return you the favor when you visit Orlando.She is still around. I have digits. Tried to message you but your message storage was full.

TrailMaestro
07-26-18, 23:51
Sorry, everything is good now. Thanks for your help.

She is still around. I have digits. Tried to message you but your message storage was full.

AToyForYou
07-28-18, 11:40
My advice unless you have those heavy antibiotic ready, just don't do it LOL.ChillyWilly,

You were right buddy. I will leave it at that.

SunValley
07-29-18, 14:13
Central Florida monger visiting South Florida for 2 days. Can someone help me with digits of some good and solid local girls? Also, any help with ones into greek? My greek regulars are no longer available (Lucy Love, Asian Molly, Anal Annie, Destiny) or hard to get a hold of (Barbie, Lizzie / Carol). I will return you the favor when you visit Orlando.https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/miami/305-972-1476/1/1781917

Seen her a couple of times. Great service, bbjcim, Greek (she can take it) very nice body (booty) and not a clock watcher just be careful looks like she's working with someone but buddy has not bothered me yet. And can anyone give me Annie's digits? Want to try that out.

UniCorn Hunter
08-14-18, 17:38
Anyone have any luck with Secret Benefits site?

Pricey but pulled the plug.

Looks like lots of daughters next door types looking for a daddy.

Bassack
08-19-18, 13:33
I used to have great success finding ladies whom I could visit regularly in their homes during the day and who were receptive to all that I sought by advertising first on BP and later on CL.

They were, to the best of my knowledge, non-pros (at least I never saw any of them advertising anywhere and their general demeanors were non-pro). Granted, what I look for is not necessarily typical of the average interaction described in these pages, but I know from experience that if enough ladies see what I seek and offer, I will have takers.

I would appreciate having a forum in which I could put out there what it is that I like and what I have typically compensated in the past for that so that any interested ladies can identify themselves to me. I welcome any thoughts.

MiaGuy305
08-21-18, 18:37
https://adultsearch.com/florida/miami/female-escorts/1112581

Really nice time with her always. Starts with BBJ and is okay with 69 and groping. Reverse cowgirl, Cowgirl, finished in missionary. Awesome boobs.

PithHelmet
08-21-18, 20:48
Got a twitter pop about KatKora007 being in miami.

Anyone have more info on her?

Bato5613
08-22-18, 03:05

Really nice time with her always. Starts with BBJ and is okay with 69 and groping. Reverse cowgirl, Cowgirl, finished in missionary. Awesome boobs.Any info on location of incall and how much the damage?

Gringo2123
08-22-18, 08:30
Would be hesitant since its his first and only post. Could just be self promoting.

Any info on location of incall and how much the damage?.

MiaGuy305
08-23-18, 12:20
Any info on location of incall and how much the damage?88th and 167th area. Can talk her down to 60.

Muff Diver 305
08-23-18, 22:25
88th and 167th area. Can talk her down to 60.Is it nw 88th ave and 167th st, SW 88th st and SW 167th ave or SW 167st and SW 88th ave?

Rico1000
08-23-18, 23:22

Really nice time with her always. Starts with BBJ and is okay with 69 and groping. Reverse cowgirl, Cowgirl, finished in missionary. Awesome boobs.This women is old with a humpback and all. She used to pimp girls here in kendall incalls.

Gringo2123
08-24-18, 08:39
Thanks for the real post. Guess the other one was fake news

This women is old with a humpback and all. She used to pimp girls here in kendall incalls..

Dwight Shrute
08-25-18, 17:25
To All interested in Touring Pornstars. And South Fla. Gets quite a few.

In the Special Interest section of this website is a new "Touring Pornstar" board where we can now share info on encounters, cost etc etc.

Given it is not cheap to play in Porn Star world this should help out determining where we want to spend our hard earned dollars wisely.

DS.

VeteranMonger
08-25-18, 23:15
To All interested in Touring Pornstars. And South Fla. Gets quite a few.

In the Special Interest section of this website is a new "Touring Pornstar" board where we can now share info on encounters, cost etc etc.

Given it is not cheap to play in Porn Star world this should help out determining where we want to spend our hard earned dollars wisely.

DS.Fantastic!

Ptaotp
08-26-18, 03:29
Got a twitter pop about KatKora007 being in miami.

Anyone have more info on her?According to her twitter feed she's still in Miami. Of course you must know she is completely bat shit crazy.

Gmerckx
09-15-18, 07:48
Hey all, I'm coming to Miami from Boston for a few days and hoping for some recommendations for local talent that does outcall. I'm short so looking for gals under 5'7". Not into Asians or AA. Eros is getting way up in price and difficult to know what ads to trust on other sites. Any recommendation is appreciated and I can return the favor for those visiting Boston. Also saw someone a year ago in Orlando that was extra awesome and can reciprocate with that info. Thanks.

New York Kid
09-30-18, 11:37
Greetings,

I'm planning a trip to Miami for a weekend. If anyone of you who knows the local adult theater scene well. I have just four simple crieteria:1/ Accessibilty 2/24 hour operation 3/ Single Female and Couple Traffic and 4/ Seats and Seating Areas.

No Gay Male info, please. Please PM me.

Thanks,

NYK.

Chronus
09-30-18, 14:17
Hello All,

I'll be in the Miami Doral area this evening until Thursday night. I was hoping I can get some recommendations on outcalls. Not interested in BBW, and girls taller than 5'6. Would really appreciate digits to some reliable company.

Thanks.

QueNine
11-08-18, 14:43
Fellow hobbyist from Saint Louis and I'll be in town next week for business. Can anyone recommend a young, thin, white or Asian girl? Much appreciated if you can.

Staying near the Seminole Hard Rock.

AckwardSb
11-26-18, 13:38
Any age, race or body type as long as she's clean and uninhibited, if anyone has any referrals.

I used to see a nice mature lady (with a mouth like a sewer when she got going) in Hollywood, but she had to move out of town. I had found her on CL and before that I had found another similar lady on BP (who has also since moved). With the demise of those venues, I'm SOL.

Sucker555
11-27-18, 00:24
There is no scene for a straight venue on this topic.

I recommend you not venture for this in South Florida.

Greetings,

I'm planning a trip to Miami for a weekend. If anyone of you who knows the local adult theater scene well. I have just four simple crieteria:1/ Accessibilty 2/24 hour operation 3/ Single Female and Couple Traffic and 4/ Seats and Seating Areas.

No Gay Male info, please. Please PM me.

Thanks,

NYK.

UniCorn Hunter
11-27-18, 09:14
Any age, race or body type as long as she's clean and uninhibited, if anyone has any referrals.

I used to see a nice mature lady (with a mouth like a sewer when she got going) in Hollywood, but she had to move out of town. I had found her on CL and before that I had found another similar lady on BP (who has also since moved). With the demise of those venues, I'm SOL.SecretBenefits.com

Normal Guy
11-28-18, 22:26
So, without BP, where are the go-to sites for fun?

Rico1000
12-01-18, 09:08
So, without BP, where are the go-to sites for fun?The only 2 worth while to me are either adultsearch.com or escortbabylon.net.

If anyone got another site not full of fake ads please share.

LatinKnight2
12-25-18, 03:12
Not working girls. Just 2 chicks I hooked up with. Love them them.

Calizum69
12-26-18, 17:45
Not working girls. Just 2 chicks I hooked up with. Love them them.We only interested in working girls on this site. Shit I got side chick that is a freak but doesn't work.

Working girls please, pay 2 play as they say.

Happy Holidays.

Bato5613
12-27-18, 04:34
Not working girls. Just 2 chicks I hooked up with. Love them them.What a lucky guy. They are hot chubby momma. !

VeteranMonger
12-27-18, 08:19
We only interested in working girls on this site. Shit I got side chick that is a freak but doesn't work.

Happy Holidays.Wait a minute. This gave me a good idea. Maybe there can be a section here for "Side Chicks", which would allow for non-working girls who may need to make a little extra money to post availability, girls who aren't really SWs but freaks. Perhaps setting up a GB or two of they want. Maybe allowing these freak girls to pick and choose who they want to see by way of picture trading. I'm sure alot of us on here know some of types of girls, friends perhaps going through tough times or what not who need to make rent. I dunno. With the streets in really bad shape, no more BP, expensive escort services, maybe we need to find alternative options. Just a thought.

LatinKnight2
12-27-18, 12:22
We only interested in working girls on this site. Shit I got side chick that is a freak but doesn't work.

Happy Holidays.That's why I posted this in the general section bro. It doesn't take a genius to realize that.

SantaClaws
12-27-18, 15:44
I'm in Miami for work, got stuck here longer than expected. Went to one of the AMPs a couple days ago and had a very nice session, with Lucy. See the MP page for the write up. I may be here again tonight, and if not I'll definitely be back very soon. Just wondering if anyone has any UTR girls or something like that they'd be willing to put me in touch with. I stay in decent hotels, so somebody that can clean up nice enough. Open to all races, though my preferences are Asian, black, white, in that order. Thanks in advance.

SC.

Calizum69
12-28-18, 09:32
Wait a minute. This gave me a good idea. Maybe there can be a section here for "Side Chicks", which would allow for non-working girls who may need to make a little extra money to post availability, girls who aren't really SWs but freaks. Perhaps setting up a GB or two of they want. Maybe allowing these freak girls to pick and choose who they want to see by way of picture trading. I'm sure alot of us on here know some of types of girls, friends perhaps going through tough times or what not who need to make rent. I dunno. With the streets in really bad shape, no more BP, expensive escort services, maybe we need to find alternative options. Just a thought.Yeah exactly, I will post girls that are thirty for Jackson action but don't post online or walk, supposedly until I find out they street walking or online digging.

VeteranMonger
12-28-18, 23:27
Yeah exactly, I will post girls that are thirty for Jackson action but don't post online or walk, supposedly until I find out they street walking or online digging.Do it, Cali. Let's get this movement going! I'm here if you need anything.

Tates1
12-29-18, 11:17
Not working girls. Just 2 chicks I hooked up with. Love them them.A night full of Hialeah highlights and Popeye's chicken. Sometimes one's dick gets hard for some ratchet-ass shit. Keep doing what you're doing player!

JackHall
12-30-18, 10:20
The only 2 worth while to me are either adultsearch.com or escortbabylon.net.

If anyone got another site not full of fake ads please share.I really like Private Delights as a sights, but I think it is regional.

https://privatedelights.ch

Runnersubx
01-03-19, 01:25
I'm going to be in Miami in a couple weeks for business in the Doral area. Are there any recommendations on Porn Stars or ex porn stars from Reality Kings or similar that meet up for extra's? I have been trying to reach the infamous Marsha May on social media but getting no response. I like the 18-28 yo's, but not picky if a good time. PM me if you have a lead, I can return the favor if in the Tampa / Sarasota area.

VeteranMonger
01-03-19, 09:01
I'm going to be in Miami in a couple weeks for business in the Doral area. Are there any recommendations on Porn Stars or ex porn stars from Reality Kings or similar that meet up for extra's? I have been trying to reach the infamous Marsha May on social media but getting no response. I like the 18-28 yo's, but not picky if a good time. PM me if you have a lead, I can return the favor if in the Tampa / Sarasota area.Man, you must have some serious dough to spend if you're looking for the likes of Marsha May and / or Reality Kings girls.

The closest I've seen where you could find a pornstar would be on Eros.com. They have a "pornstar" section where you may find a girl you might of seen once or twice in film. It's pretty expensive for a nut but if you're about that lyfe, go for it. I would forget girls like Marsha May and ariley Reid. Those girls only work professional settings.

PunkedLife
01-03-19, 10:37
I'm curious as to how much your talking.

Man, you must have some serious dough to spend if you're looking for the likes of Marsha May and / or Reality Kings girls.

The closest I've seen where you could find a pornstar would be on Eros.com. They have a "pornstar" section where you may find a girl you might of seen once or twice in film. It's pretty expensive for a nut but if you're about that lyfe, go for it. I would forget girls like Marsha May and ariley Reid. Those girls only work professional settings..

VeteranMonger
01-05-19, 17:42
I'm curious as to how much your talking.

.These bitches charge a little more than one thousand.

Runnersubx
01-08-19, 13:56
These bitches charge a little more than one thousand.Are you serious? More than $1000, from what I heard first hand from a teen porn star, with Bang Bros, they get around 700 per shoot but more for extras.

Calizum69
01-09-19, 08:10
Are you serious? More than $1000, from what I heard first hand from a teen porn star, with Bang Bros, they get around 700 per shoot but more for extras.The famous Bunny 305 harlot told me she got spanked for a G for the famous captain Jack's scene her is S Florida and that was all three holes.

VeteranMonger
01-09-19, 10:41
Are you serious? More than $1000, from what I heard first hand from a teen porn star, with Bang Bros, they get around 700 per shoot but more for extras.There you go.

Fucking pornstars is for the rich or newly rich.

To spend $800-$1000 for a 15 min nut with condom is a waste of money no matter how hot the chick is. She prob wouldn't really be into it either.

VeteranMonger
01-09-19, 18:35
The famous Bunny 305 harlot told me she got spanked for a G for the famous captain Jack's scene her is S Florida and that was all three holes.It's true. Bunny was in a porn. I saw it.

I think it was on a boat with two other guys or something.

She use to be attractive.

Calizum69
01-10-19, 15:48
It's true. Bunny was in a porn. I saw it.

She use to be attractive.Reality King Captain Stabbin series, you can find her clip by searching Pink Snapper episode.

Hillside
01-10-19, 21:18
It's true. Bunny was in a porn. I saw it.

She use to be attractive.

http://m.sexbot.com/pink-snapper-8571160http://m.sexbot.com/pink-snapper-8571160

Is she still around? Any info?

VeteranMonger
01-12-19, 18:03
http://m.sexbot.com/pink-snapper-8571160

Is she still around? Any info?Yea, she's around still. I have her contact info for but you would need to trade me so something for it.

Calizum69
01-21-19, 08:53
http://m.sexbot.com/pink-snapper-8571160

Is she still around? Any info?

Yea, she's around still. I have her contact info for but you would need to trade me so something for it.C'Mon. Veteran Monger, just give it to him, it's not like she utr or just new fidn. She been through the mill gang bang and back.

Just give him him the digits.

It's like monger law just share the ol timers harlots digits period.

If I had it I just give to you.

VeteranMonger
01-21-19, 11:47
C'Mon. Veteran Monger, just give it to him, it's not like she utr or just new fidn. She been through the mill gang bang and back.

Just give him him the digits.

It's like monger law just share the ol timers harlots digits period.

If I had it I just give to you.Ok ok. I'm just trying to find a new girl. My well & these streets are dry. HMU for Bunny's digits.

Happy now, Cali?

MiaGuy305
01-22-19, 10:45
She working again in Cutler Bay. I have her number if anyone wants it I'll message it to you.

ElephantCreep
02-06-19, 18:32
So, like, I'm really into the idea of finding myself an old lady who's just looking to have sex with a younger guy. Anyone know where in Miami I can go to find these people, or if there are some places on the internet where I can meet with them?

VeteranMonger
02-07-19, 21:04
She working again in Cutler Bay. I have her number if anyone wants it I'll message it to you.Which one is Barbie? A blond, older lady with big tits?

Would you happen to have a picture of her?

Unicef
02-08-19, 09:31
Ok ok. I'm just trying to find a new girl. My well & these streets are dry. HMU for Bunny's digits.

Happy now, Cali?I'd be interested in hooking up with that Bunny chick too.

Jesse Pinkman
02-08-19, 17:08
Hey all, I'm looking for some help since I'll be visiting right near the airport this week.

Looking for an outcall massage girl to my nice hotel. I never do FS. Basically I'm going for looks (like a hot stripper) who ensures I get HE.

Please PM suggestions.

I'll gladly thank you with an amazon gift card if the appointment is good / safe.

Hari Balzak
02-11-19, 16:14
So, like, I'm really into the idea of finding myself an old lady who's just looking to have sex with a younger guy. Anyone know where in Miami I can go to find these people, or if there are some places on the internet where I can meet with them?Welcum to the Forum, Elephant Creep;.

Cougars, as they are called, can be found in swingers clubs and websites or on 70's night at your local dance club. The popular places are listed below. Trapeze and The Rooftop are in Broward.

Swing Lifestyle (https://www.swinglifestyle.com)

Swingers Date Club (https://www.sdc.com)

Miami Velvet (http://miamivelvet.com/homepage/)

Club Trapeze (https://trapezeclub.com/fort-lauderdale/)

The Rooftop Resort (http://www.rooftopresort.com/index.php)

Anonimo1989
02-14-19, 04:24
Hi everyone. I'm visiting your lovely city of Miami until Friday and would like to see if anyone could share a trustworthy girl's contact as I've been on various sites trying to book someone but haven't had any luck. PM me if you can help me out. Thanks.

Should I get lucky with one of the girls I'm trying to see, I'll be sure to post it on here.

BoBo15
03-22-19, 23:26
Which one of you creeps did this?

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/-Person-of-Interest-Sought-After-Worker-Found-Murdered-Inside-Bing-Bing-Spa-Massage-Parlor-in-Oakland-Park-507535201.html

Pensfan87
03-25-19, 22:17
Which one of you creeps did this?

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/-Person-of-Interest-Sought-After-Worker-Found-Murdered-Inside-Bing-Bing-Spa-Massage-Parlor-in-Oakland-Park-507535201.htmlProbably you!

TheRonChapman
04-22-19, 13:13
Anybody used this service or any of the girls? Miranda's pics if correct have me spell bound.

VeteranMonger
04-22-19, 13:20
Anybody used this service or any of the girls? Miranda's pics if correct have me spell bound.Dude, are you kidding?? I'm spell bound by all of them!

Looks expensive tho.

MyHobby
07-11-19, 19:32
Is there a sugar dating thread going on the Miami forum? Was wondering about this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/94955465-0aee-49bd-b9ff-85117e14a3b3

Very GFE. Can be had for $250. Anyone else partaking?

Gringo2123
07-12-19, 12:58
Too bad you have to be a member to even view the link

Is there a sugar dating thread going on the Miami forum? Was wondering about this one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/94955465-0aee-49bd-b9ff-85117e14a3b3

Very GFE. Can be had for $250. Anyone else partaking?.

HoloGuru
08-12-19, 14:27
I was wondering if anyone knows about any sex parties in the local area. If so please feel free to PM me.

Betweener
08-23-19, 00:13
I have a girl that's OK with providing adult entertainment. She is close to Boca Raton / Miami. How do I make her known to those interested without getting banned?

Betweener
08-24-19, 06:54
I have a girl that's OK with providing adult entertainment. She is close to Boca Raton / Miami. How do I make her known to those interested without getting banned?I am a total noob, sorry. So like there is another person I would like to make known. From the Saratosa, FL area.

Betweener
08-24-19, 07:47
I have a girl that's OK with providing adult entertainment. She is close to Boca Raton / Miami. How do I make her known to those interested without getting banned?So also there is this chubby / voluptuous chick with big-frame glasses, cute face, big cleavage who would do a 10-guy bukkake session (and other stuff). She is in the Lake Worth, FL region. I have videos and photos.

Hari Balzak
08-24-19, 18:23
The best way to find out about sex parties is to.

1. Join a swingers club / website (or mongers club / website).

2. Search their classified ads for sex parties.

3. Network, through those websites & clubs, with other like minded people.

Because, no one is going to PM you whenever you ask them. You have to PM them whenever they ask you. It's a fundamental law of physics.

I was wondering if anyone knows about any sex parties in the local area. If so please feel free to PM me.

Mkie24
08-24-19, 18:24
I have a girl that's OK with providing adult entertainment. She is close to Boca Raton / Miami. How do I make her known to those interested without getting banned?PM me I'm interested.

HoloGuru
08-24-19, 22:06
I have a girl that's OK with providing adult entertainment. She is close to Boca Raton / Miami. How do I make her known to those interested without getting banned?You can pm me her pic and or videos of her so I can see if she's worth it.

TinJusLate
08-27-19, 02:50
I have a girl that's OK with providing adult entertainment. She is close to Boca Raton / Miami. How do I make her known to those interested without getting banned?Please pm me with pics I'm interested.

X Condorito X
09-04-19, 22:58
Hello everyone, I wanted to give a brief introduction in my first post.

I'm heavily considering coming back to the hobby. I took about a 3 years break and obviously just recently had to update myself on obvious things that changed along the way in the hobby. I couldn't remember my old account and on top of that I wasn't known at all, just had a few reviews under my belt.

I know things need to be earned here, so I will do my part and avoid being the annoying guy that only asks for info LOL.

Having said that, I do think that my first couple of reviews might be to Senior Members, so, when I TOFTT or something like that, I will let you guys know and explain through PM.

In my humble opinion, things aren't as easy with all these spam on the other websites, so I want to be careful on who I see and with whom I share the reviews at the beginning.

AckwardSb
09-21-19, 23:16
Hi all,

I'm looking for a lady to visit in her home for super intimate non-full service sessions. Things like DFK, DATY, DATO, etc.

Any thoughts on best venue to either find or post seeking would be appreciated. Because of the intimate nature of the things I seek, I'd obviously prefer to find a lower volume partner.

Looks, age, race and body type are far less important to me than attitude and open-mindedness.

WanderingAbout
09-26-19, 17:04
Posting to this section as there does not appear to be a Octagon Rant Opinion thread under Miami.

Seems Chloe James has made her mark in the Miami area. But not in a good way.

https://thedirty.com/city/miami/clara-adkins/#post-2373372.

EddieHaskell
10-12-19, 14:51
Welcum to the Forum, Elephant Creep;.

Cougars, as they are called, can be found in swingers clubs and websites or on 70's night at your local dance club. The popular places are listed below. Trapeze and The Rooftop are in Broward.

Swing Lifestyle (https://www.swinglifestyle.com)

Swingers Date Club (https://www.sdc.com)

Miami Velvet (http://miamivelvet.com/homepage/)

Club Trapeze (https://trapezeclub.com/fort-lauderdale/)

The Rooftop Resort (http://www.rooftopresort.com/index.php)Awesome info.

Catraxo
10-14-19, 09:46
https://escortalligator.com.miami.listcrawler.com/post/36665219/Colombiana

Hey any intel of this one?