PDA

View Full Version : Rooty

Biker59
05-06-24, 14:48
When I pulled the plug over the weekend and stopped in. Is three girls there now. All of them are nice but the newest one is a knockout. She greeted me and then I got one of the others. That was.

Sort of depressing but it was still a good trip. I don't know if I can afford to keep doing this. Maybe when I return, I'll just enjoy the presence of the newest one and settle for L1.

Yuuuppp
05-07-24, 18:57
When I pulled the plug over the weekend and stopped in. Is three girls there now. All of them are nice but the newest one is a knockout. She greeted me and then I got one of the others. That was.

Sort of depressing but it was still a good trip. I don't know if I can afford to keep doing this. Maybe when I return, I'll just enjoy the presence of the newest one and settle for L1.You get the new one's name by chance?

Biker59
05-08-24, 18:23
You get the new one's name by chance?Started with K.

Wormzer93
05-13-24, 14:09
Started with K.Kiki.

Small frame, extra cute, absolutely amazing.

She does this thing when she's on top, locking her legs into yours as she's going. It was awesome.

Wormzer93
05-13-24, 14:15
This place is pretty obvious about what is going on. The place that was really obvious like this in Des Moines was just busted.

Just a reminder for everyone to be careful. It sounds like activities were in progress when the des Moines one was busted.

Idk about you guys but I tend to be a bit quieter when I hear that door chime go off.

Biker59
05-13-24, 18:38
This place is pretty obvious about what is going on. The place that was really obvious like this in Des Moines was just busted.

Just a reminder for everyone to be careful. It sounds like activities were in progress when the des Moines one was busted.

Idk about you guys but I tend to be a bit quieter when I hear that door chime go off.The side door is locked, but front doors both open. So anyone can come in. Wish they would lock that inside door.

I typically lock my bike to pole or smaller trees near by and walk over. So yeah, if you see a bike locked, with pink streamers, it's not mine. 😉.

BigLug
05-16-24, 16:02

Idk about you guys but I tend to be a bit quieter when I hear that door chime go off.Yep, I also worry about the rotasians where some of them are blatantly advertising.