PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Urbanite
01-03-06, 00:26
I totally agree with Wav. The scene here is all but downhill. I just came back from GA and stopped off in Macon where there is an absolute plethora of massage places. The city council there must be partaking in the fun!

PWhipped
01-07-06, 13:14
Damn, I am in Serbrig Fl at the race track, shit, it COLD here. Who did you guys make mad for it to be sooooo cold. Hey Wav and Steelers Fan, call me on Mon, I have one for us.

Wet dreams, opps, I mean it is frozen , so no wet dreams, (GRIN) PW

Great Expecta
01-08-06, 10:15
I visited here about a year ago and heard of a bar on the west side that mongers could get a beer, get comfortable with the "girls" in there, and blowjob in one great visit??? Is that place still around?? Name?? Where??

wavrider
01-09-06, 07:50
PW,

Cold in FL? It never gets cold in FL. Just chilly in the mornings.
Hope the race track was good to you. Will call you in the P.M. on Monday.

Still working on the contact number's for you. I may be in Atlanta the weekend of the 21st. Not confirmed yet.

I have not had a chance to do any mongering. Regular's keeping me busy when I find some spare time.

Poon Doggy you up for another meeting this week?

Be safe and enjoy, WAV.

PWhipped
01-09-06, 16:17
Call me, it is good. Time to meet again also.

Wet dreams to all, and remmber, it's all pink on the inside(grin) PW

RaynMan55
01-09-06, 19:05
I visited here about a year ago and heard of a bar on the west side that mongers could get a beer, get comfortable with the "girls" in there, and blowjob in one great visit??? Is that place still around?? Name?? Where??

The westside, huh... Well there's Richochets, Cinderellas, Cocktails, SOS, the old (now defunct) 12th street, and the club I cant remember on the corner of San Juan and Blanding....take your pick.

Be safe!

RaynMan55
01-09-06, 19:06
Call me, it is good. Time to meet again also.

Wet dreams to all, and remmber, it's all pink on the inside(grin) PW

Ok, PW, dammit...maybe I can make it this time... :D

Poon Doggy
01-09-06, 19:52
You know I'm always ready Wav, let me know when! I'm busy tonight but not the rest of the week, that I know of. Kinda been dating this girl lately so I haven't been out much either. Would like to catch up though.

Later > Poon Doggy

wavrider
01-11-06, 09:27
Work has kept me so busy not even time to go get a cold one.

PW if you still in town will try to met Thursday, the usual place say 9-9:30?
Poon Dog is that good for you also?

Enjoy and be safe, WAV.

PWhipped
01-11-06, 11:28
Tonight Wenesday, need to meet at a different place, as we have someone who is insistant on crashing, he is just tooo insistant for me to be comfortable with him, not saying he(you) are not OK, but I asked him to ease off, and he keeps sending me PM to meet and where is the party at. Wav, Poon, Ray, No f*****G name(grin), and all, PM for the place as we cannot go to the regular one as I am sure he will be there and we will have to be on gaurd.

Now that having been said, YOU, If you had not been soooo insistant, and I told you to ease up, but no, you had to keep at it, so untill I am comfortable, I guess you will just ruin it for all of us. And the girls are wary of you even more so now, you should have eased up and went with the flow and maybe everthing would be alright. I will not say your name here as you may be just fine, but as I told you many times, I do not know who or what you are and time will heal all, so just ease up and things may change, but you have set the time frame back months.

So, I guess I will not hear from you guys as this may have spooked you all from coming. But PM me and we will go to a new place I found and we will have a good time. Also, I have MILF that I am spending the afternoon with and she is avalible Thurs and Fri also. But I will be leaving Thursday.

Bummer, PW

PWhipped
01-11-06, 11:39
Call me, I have some info for you and need to ask you two a question. You will like it!!!! PW

Thunderpants
01-11-06, 12:14
Went to 6604 Tuesday about 1:00 pm, Ruby greeted me said $70. Ruby is a very pleasent lady about a 6.5.

Good table shower followed by one of the best massages ever. Hand job better than most BJs or FS. gave her a $25 tip and she seemed happpy. I would defenitely repeat Total $95 for an hour and 20 minutes of pleasure.

RaynMan55
01-11-06, 18:49
Tonight Wenesday, need to meet at a different place, as we have someone who is insistant on crashing, he is just tooo insistant for me to be comfortable with him, not saying he(you) are not OK, but I asked him to ease off, and he keeps sending me PM to meet and where is the party at. Wav, Poon, Ray, No f*****G name(grin), and all, PM for the place as we cannot go to the regular one as I am sure he will be there and we will have to be on gaurd.

Now that having been said, YOU, If you had not been soooo insistant, and I told you to ease up, but no, you had to keep at it, so untill I am comfortable, I guess you will just ruin it for all of us. And the girls are wary of you even more so now, you should have eased up and went with the flow and maybe everthing would be alright. I will not say your name here as you may be just fine, but as I told you many times, I do not know who or what you are and time will heal all, so just ease up and things may change, but you have set the time frame back months.

So, I guess I will not hear from you guys as this may have spooked you all from coming. But PM me and we will go to a new place I found and we will have a good time. Also, I have MILF that I am spending the afternoon with and she is avalible Thurs and Fri also. But I will be leaving Thursday.

Bummer, PW

Dang......I knew I should have checked the boards this morning.....Dont think I can make tonight....would have been better tomorrow :(

Be safe!

Poon Doggy
01-11-06, 23:27
I can't make it tonight, obviously since I'm just posting at 10:30 pm. Ha! I've got a thing tomorrow night till about 11 too! I could meet up after that somewhere if anyone is coming out. Wav, you have my number I think, I won't be home to check on the board so if you are going out, give me a call!

PW, if I don't catch up with you this trip, take it easy and I'll see you next time!

Poon Doggy

wavrider
01-12-06, 08:55
Same here Poon Dog. I just checked my schedule and another long day.

PW have a safe trip and thanks for the tip. Be safe and enjoy, WAV.

PWhipped
01-12-06, 10:11
Hope you enjoy the lead I gave you, I id and am now also(grin)

Wet Dreams, I'm dreaming now, WHEW It's hot in here (grin) PW

Same here Poon Dog. I just checked my schedule and another long day.

PW have a safe trip and thanks for the tip. Be safe and enjoy, WAV.

Peabody
01-19-06, 15:22
Will be in JAX next month and wondered what the staus of the local AMP are. I have visitied Angel Terapy and had good service but wondered what else there is.

Thanks

Muggs
02-21-06, 02:50
Hello Jax Mongers...

Muggs is coming back home for a visit. Will be there next week. Been keeping weekly tabs on the reports...so hopefully I score.

I'm still in Viva Las Vegas. Got some interesting news. I was sitting at a bar one night talking about any and everything to a local. Told him where I was from and he asked me was 12th St. Pub still open. Went to reminiscing on his experience. I thought that was funny...

Question for you guys. Over here we have number of "foot massage" places. They are really AMPs for the feet. Have they made their way to Jax yet?

See JAX soon....

Delamancha
03-03-06, 10:16
This spa is on Emerson east of 95, behind the Texaco. Just like the TU ad says, but I let the Copper Circle address fool me before I found it.

Door fee is 80. The private shower is in the massage room, which is a nice touch I have never seen at any AMP. No wandering unfamiliar halls with a towel around your waist.

My attendant was Yumi, a petite 35+ who gave an excellent massage. Manual dexterity at the end, and I couldn't tell if more intimacies may be had. Yumi's English was not good but she made up for it with her hands.

- de la M

Wando21
04-23-06, 11:23
Will be in your fair city next week and am looking for a directory or recommendations for AMP's. I'm from Charlotte and will be happy to recip, although we have slim pickings compared to you lucky guys. Thanks, and PM if preferred.

PWhipped
04-27-06, 12:15
Did a search on youR TWO posts, same thing. Why are you just a lurker?? You asked before somewhere, then did not post of your experience. I do not and hope others do not PM new guys with detail info. My suggestion is to RTFFF, lots of info there. Also see discussion on the Atlanta board.about poor posting habits.

Wet dreams, PW

Will be in your fair city next week and am looking for a directory or recommendations for AMP's. I'm from Charlotte and will be happy to recip, although we have slim pickings compared to you lucky guys. Thanks, and PM if preferred.

Delamancha
05-01-06, 10:34
I passed through Southeast Georgia recently and stopped at V.I.P. off exit 29 in Brunswick. I had a very nice time with "Sunny" who is in her late 30s or early 40s but in very good shape. As rare as it is in Jacksonville to find a full-menu spa with attractive attendants I thought I'd mention this traveler's aid.

de la M.

Inglewood
05-01-06, 20:02
Just finished a trip in DC (report on DC board) and headed to JAX. Want to partake of local AMP. Reading board suggest there is Palm Tree, 6604, and one other I don't remember. Can anyone give opinion where best service and best looking providers are? Thanks for info and report will follow next week.

Just Cruzin
05-02-06, 14:14
Decided to check the Palm Tree out off of Emerson. Not a bad place, as mentioned before the showers are in the room. Standard Jax door fee. I didn't see any women under 35. At first I thought I drew Mamasan. To my surprise she was just a worker that appeared to be mid 40ies, and that is being generous. A lack luster performance. Would not repeat with current line-up of women.

JC

Per143
05-03-06, 08:40
Got serviced Candy have got extras but the service is very bad and same management as the jax therapy so got to wait and see if she gets someon like nana or hanah in jax therapy :).

wavrider
05-03-06, 18:04
NANA, HANNAH and ANGIE ahhh the good old days. NANA would be a welcome sight about right now. Thanks for bringing up the memories. Enjoy and be safe WAV.

jl862
05-05-06, 16:46
Had a dream i went to sun spa and got a great massage by a young lady by the name of Tina, ahhh, great dream, reminded me of the old days when a trip to the AMP was worth it. PM for details.

Inglewood
05-08-06, 19:53
Visited JAX this past week. Based upon forum and newspaper ad, I made a visit to the Palm Spa. It was around noon. Very busy! Called and made "appointment. " When I arrived was introduced to "xyxyxyx. " Only average in looks, but top notch for service. Had the TS. A nice touch shower in room. And proceeded to massage. She walked on the back a while. Rubbed down all the muscles. And then proceeded to "feather" the neverlands. Lotioned me up and proceeded about a ten minute session in an area only my physician had visited before! Only wish the usual PM felt as good! As she was "massaging" I heard a bit of heavy breathing. Took my head out of the little hole in the table. And she was enjoying the activity as much as I was! When the end had cum and gone, another ten minutes of light touch in the right areas. And I was gone! Will definitely return next time in town.

Funkmaster71
05-09-06, 19:10
Visiting friends in JAX from DC so I decided I was feeling tense. Arrived at Pam Tree around 1030 am Monday morning and I think I was the only one there. I was buzzed in by Sue, a late 30ish 6. Door fee was $80 and I really dislike anything over $60 but what can you do. Showers are in the room wich I liked. Table shower was good, all the right places were cleaned and then Sue began the massage which was very very good. Sue took her time which was nice and when she flipped me she did the light touchy Korean thing and went right to work on Mr. Happy. One hot towel later and then she went to work massaging the rest of the front. That was very nice as usally Mr. Happy is massaged at the end in my experiences. She finshed, I had a smile on my face, she helped me dress, I gave her 2 Jacksons for the hand shake and I was on my way. Total cost for a handshake was $120 which with just $40 more in DC I can get full service that would rock your world so I probably wouldn't come back but sometimes all I want is a handshake so go figure.

Inglewood
05-22-06, 20:00
Dropped into Palm Tree again last week...second time in three weeks. Was treated to J again. Not exactly beautiful, but WHAT a massage! Great TS taking care to tend all the right places. Walked on the back and then proceeded with outstanding massage. Once finished with the muscles, gave a lot of light touch and then went to work on the neverlands. A bit of AR and then began to play proctologist. When the man was at full attention, we did the flip...little bit Russian play...and then attention returned to starfish. I absolutely exploded! Clean up...more play with the man...and finish. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting a "different" kind of session. The thing that's great at this place is that it is all-inclusively priced. Gave her nice tip on top of hour price...but it wasn't requested.

wavrider
05-23-06, 20:42
***** CUT AND PASTE from another site******

Florida Day Spa: St Johns Bluff: Dont bother

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK read the ad in the paper and since it said new Asian Staff I figured it would be good! Well besides a cute girl, and a nice massage thats about all you are going to get. Even when I did a Free Willy she covered it right back up and then said massage over. I begged and pleaded and nothing........

On top of that it was $80!!! She was looking for a tip and all I wanted to do was run back to 660*!

Just figured it might be some info for AMP monger's. FL Day Spa is the old beaches management. She got kindly asked to vacate the beaches due to practicing the oldest profession. She is now set up on ST. John's Bluff just across from the airport. There is a legit tanning spa there also with lots of women in and out all day, same building same entrance as the massage.
The last thing I would want to dowhile going to get a rub and a tug is to run in to miss busy body from the office there tanning her thighs.
Those that know me know I am an AMP only monger, know of all of them and know most of the mamasan's. FL. Day Spa is not worth it, don't waste your time. Enough said, enjoy and be safe WAV.

John Doe99
05-29-06, 00:25
Hello,

Ive lived in Jacksonville for a few years, here is what Ive seen:

S&D Therapy- closed down, dont bother.

Star Therapy- Mamasan has an attitude, all I got was massage only.

Angel Therapy- Nice girls, but not attractive, a little older. Once had a 2 girl massage on the house.

Jax Therapy- A little younger but still not very good looking.

Q- Woman was so ugly I just walked out.

Diamond- Probably has/had the best looking girls in the area. I havent been there in a while.

Conclusion- Im a lot like WaveRider- I only hit AMP's. The problem is that most of the girls are between the ages of 38-48 and have a lot of wear to them. Im loooking for either younger girls or hotter older women. Any reccomendations please hit me up.

Don Magic Juan
05-29-06, 14:20
Hi,

Star Therapy was initially hard to find but eh...$60 fee, $40 tip for massage but like the guy said, the girl was well worn. Of course, she said they only opened up a month ago when I went so maybe the girls are better now.

Did Jax Therapy open up again on Belfort? I thought they were closed until I saw an ad for it in Folio. Used to be really good until the good workers left like Nana and Hannah.

Diamond used to be great several months ago but the good worker was fired and the treatment of customers went downhill from there.

Havent' tried Palm yet--had trouble finding the place.

Thanks for the tips guys. Long time lurker, first time poster

Hello,

Ive lived in Jacksonville for a few years, here is what Ive seen:

S&D Therapy- closed down, dont bother.

Star Therapy- Mamasan has an attitude, all I got was massage only.

Angel Therapy- Nice girls, but not attractive, a little older. Once had a 2 girl massage on the house.

Jax Therapy- A little younger but still not very good looking.

Q- Woman was so ugly I just walked out.

Diamond- Probably has/had the best looking girls in the area. I havent been there in a while.

Conclusion- Im a lot like WaveRider- I only hit AMP's. The problem is that most of the girls are between the ages of 38-48 and have a lot of wear to them. Im loooking for either younger girls or hotter older women. Any reccomendations please hit me up.

Dmtdmt
05-30-06, 21:25
Does anyone remember the Nicole who used to work at Serenity Massage (corner of St. John's Bluff and Monument)? Serenity closed and I have not been able to locate her since. Does anyone know where she is now?

Thanks,

DM

Metal Madman
05-31-06, 01:12
I mean no disrespect but the whole AMP seems very lame. Putting out over a 100. for a middle aged Asian lady to possibly give a tug seems very desperate. If I cannot find any street action I hit some bar where I can bang some middle aged chick of a variety of ethnicities.

Stewie Griffin
06-01-06, 07:48
Hi,

I passes it a couple of times myself. Once you see it you wonder how you missed it...

It is behind the Texaco on Emerson just east of 95. And i mean like 1 foot east of 95...

John Doe99
06-01-06, 19:32
Never even heard of Serenity, was it an AMP? Was Sue the lady you are refering to who was fired from Diamond? Short Korean I think? She was hot- where is she now? I like AMP's because I figure all street walkers have Aids, not that AMP's cant I guess.

Don Magic Juan
06-03-06, 15:59
Sue was hot from Diamond. I wonder if she's working somewhere else. If anyone knows, please post. Sue was Thai I beleive. Never really returned to Diamond after she left & after the quality of customer service went kaput.

Never even heard of Serenity, was it an AMP? Was Sue the lady you are refering to who was fired from Diamond? Short Korean I think? She was hot- where is she now? I like AMP's because I figure all street walkers have Aids, not that AMP's cant I guess.

Per143
06-04-06, 20:53
Hi,

Star Therapy was initially hard to find but eh...$60 fee, $40 tip for massage but like the guy said, the girl was well worn. Of course, she said they only opened up a month ago when I went so maybe the girls are better now.

Did Jax Therapy open up again on Belfort? I thought they were closed until I saw an ad for it in Folio. Used to be really good until the good workers left like Nana and Hannah.

Diamond used to be great several months ago but the good worker was fired and the treatment of customers went downhill from there.

Thanks for the tips guys. Long time lurker, first time poster
wanna go somewhere to massage so visited Star Therapy again today to see if they got better ;)-- worst massage ever got and didn't even complete full hour ...total waste of time and money :(

wavrider
06-05-06, 06:03
Sue was hot from Diamond. I wonder if she's working somewhere else. If anyone knows, please post. Sue was Thai I beleive. Never really returned to Diamond after she left & after the quality of customer service went kaput.

What month was "SUE" working at Diamond? I may know her by a different name so if the time frame is the same then I have some info on her assuming it is the same girl and it is hard to find Thai's in J-VILLE so it may be one and the same. Enjoy and be safe WAV.

Delamancha
06-05-06, 14:08
After everyone else taking one for the team at Star I shouldn't have felt the need, but there I was, after a no-touchee everywhere TS by the mamasan, getting invited to do the ending honors to myself by Coco, who I swear I remember from Jax or another spa.

The massage was quite good, anyway.

De la M.

WestsideGator
06-05-06, 22:02
First time poster. My first time at an AMP was at JAX Therspy on Bowden. The girl kept telling me I was too shy.

Been to Diamond and Ichiban in O.P. a few times. Good massages and a h/r. Any f/s amp's in Jax?

Seaman Timmy
06-06-06, 19:54
What month was "SUE" working at Diamond? I may know her by a different name so if the time frame is the same then I have some info on her assuming it is the same girl and it is hard to find Thai's in J-VILLE so it may be one and the same. Enjoy and be safe WAV.Sue was there last month, however, I went by about 2 weeks ago when the older lady there said she was on vacation and she wasn't sure when she was returning.

Don Magic Juan
06-06-06, 21:55
Not completely sure if her alias was "SUE" but it sounded familiar. However, I do know she was Thai, very hot, early 20's (at least she looked it) and worked there only a short time. I'd say probably around last fall was when I last saw her.

What month was "SUE" working at Diamond? I may know her by a different name so if the time frame is the same then I have some info on her assuming it is the same girl and it is hard to find Thai's in J-VILLE so it may be one and the same. Enjoy and be safe WAV.

Lincoln Log
06-28-06, 19:28
Gentlemen,

I was in Jacksonville yesterday and decided to try out Palm Tree Spa based on reports from this forum. First, it took me a while to find the place. Taking I-95 south, it's exit 347. Turn left on Emerson (you will be going under the interstate). Just past the overpass on the right you will see a Texaco station. The road (Copper Circle E) for Palm is just before the Texaco.

Anyway, when I finally found the place, I went in and mamsan asked if I wanted a 1/2 hour ($60) or full hour session ($80). Having had a long day of meetings and driving through a heavy downpour, I chose the hour session in hopes of getting a relaxing massage. The mamasan took me to a nice clean room (in fact, this has to be the cleanest AMP I've ever been in). She calls in "Lisa" who has a really cute face but a chunky body. The TS was in the room and seemed a little rushed. The massage was actually pretty good and really worked out the kinks. Before the flip, she started playing with my balls and reached under me to stroke Mr. Johnson. Then the flip, and a nice slow oiled up HR. She never got undressed, but seemed to like my roaming hands. Overall a good relaxing session. I tipped $40 which she seemed really pleased with. Maybe it was more than she was used to getting, I don't know. It was worth it to me just for the massage.

Later Guys,

LL

John Doe99
07-01-06, 23:06
Checked out the Florida Day Spa on St John's Bluff. Waverider was right- no extra's were on the menu, but really good massage. Has anyone been to Diamond lately? I was thinking of checking it out on the 4th for some real fireworks.

Per143
07-04-06, 22:35
visited Palm Tree Spa today- as other mongers mentioned .8 per hour/shower inside the room/very good massage. Extras are available but the gal I was offered isn't worth so passed the offer. i think this is one of the few amps who provide service for whole hour.

PWhipped
07-07-06, 09:14
Both latest posts say girl not attractive. Are there any spinners or trim ones there?

Need a wet dream , PW

Inglewood
07-08-06, 09:15
Hey mate! Been there 3 times. I have not seen anything above 5 in looks. But if you want good massage and a different experience it's worth the trip. Have always left happy! See my previous posts in Jax section.

Jactionville
07-08-06, 14:29
I was told that there is an AMP on Normandy Blvd on the westside. Can anyone confirm this and if so, do you have any details? Is it any good?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Stewie Griffin
07-08-06, 15:20
Yes there is one just west of fouraker in a little stip mall. I think it is O-spa or something like that.

Last time i was there the lady was on her cell almost the whole time. Even during the shower. And my hour session lasted about 40 minutes. I have not been back. Sun spa was much better..

I was told that there is an AMP on Normandy Blvd on the westside. Can anyone confirm this and if so, do you have any details? Is it any good?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Stewie Griffin
07-08-06, 15:21
I was just there friday and had a spinner. She was pretty cute. About 5'2" and thin.. Quality varies a lot there.

Both latest posts say girl not attractive. Are there any spinners or trim ones there?

Need a wet dream , PW

Dr Cisco
07-08-06, 16:21

Thanks for any information you can provide.It is about 2 miles west of 295, in a little strip mall. It is right next to the KFC on your right, if coming from 295.

Don't bother. It used to be a pretty good place, 7-8 months ago. In fact, I believe that the "proprietress" at Palm Tree Spa used to work there. She gave massages back then. There was also a spiked hair girl who looked pretty good.

The last time I went there -- about a month ago -- I was greeted by an old woman in a neglige. I asked to see someone else and she showed another woman who was even older! They had to be in their late fourties or fifties. Personally, I like women in their twenties or early thirties.

Per143
07-08-06, 19:12
I was just there friday and had a spinner. She was pretty cute. About 5'2" and thin.. Quality varies a lot there.
need to visit again this week .. can u pls give more info :)
is she young like( 20 - 30 ) or old (30 - 40 )? / also do u know her name?
I think I had lisa and I visited on july 4th eveniing..

wavrider
07-08-06, 21:36
It is O-SPA 378-2441, located just past Fouraker on the right hand side as you are heading West. It is in a strip mall beside the fast food joints.

Same owner as Palm Tree, mileage varies depending on provider and extra's may or may not be on the menu.

Palm tree is GREAT. Like the shower in the room . Nothing better than having a relaxing shower after dining on some fine Kim-Chee. Enjoy and be safe,WAV.

Qtipper
07-09-06, 21:48
Angel Therapy is a horrible, horrible place.

Bad service, a couple of old ladies and the place stank like fish. got 40 minutes worth of bad massage. total waste of time and money.

Found out that Jax therapy does not have a license to operate massage services, so the place may be watched.

Jactionville
07-09-06, 22:26
Thanks for the information. What's the average for that place? 8 Jacksons or less?

It is O-SPA 378-2441, located just past Fouraker on the right hand side as you are heading West. It is in a strip mall beside the fast food joints.

Same owner as Palm Tree, mileage varies depending on provider and extra's may or may not be on the menu.

Palm tree is GREAT. Like the shower in the room . Nothing better than having a relaxing shower after dining on some fine Kim-Chee. Enjoy and be safe,WAV.

wavrider
07-10-06, 17:55
I believe it is usual price as the rest of the spa's in town 4 jacks for hr. and 3 for 1/2 hr. Take your own cover as they do not provide any if you get extra's.

If you do not like the look of the girl ask to see who else is working. This stuff with who ever turn it is gets old here in J-ville. The mamasan's will get the hint if we monger's start refusing the girls because of their apperance or the fact that they look like someone's grandmother.

Once they start loosing customer's they will get some different girl's in.
The only drawback for the mamasan's is that the young girls like to make money (full service). Then the rest of the girl's get asked for extra's and it pisses off the mamasan's.

I usually call ahead and ask mamasan if they have young girl working. I always say in the twenty year age as most are in late thirties or older.

If mamasan say's yes they have then I go check it out. It helps to know a few phrases in Korean also. Breaks the ice and gets the girl comfortable.
also helps for extra's.

J-ville is not usually a P4P Amp scene but if the girls are comfortable then it is possible to get the whole menu, and I have in every spa in J-ville except Florida Spa on St. Johns Bluff. That place is not worth the time of day.

Enjoy and be safe, WAV

Old School
07-11-06, 18:01
Visited the Palm on Sunday, had Lillie, older, short black hair, thin. great, awsome table shower, longest table shower I ever had. Great massage!

I asked for "J" but as usual every time every place when I ask for a specific name, yup..."She on vacation" My luck cannot be that bad, anyone else noticed this?

Old School

JHS 42
07-29-06, 03:13
Do you generally consider a handshake to be included in the door charge? I sort of always have, though I generally tip something anyway, but I figure if you're going to an AMP, that's the bare minimum you're there for, so why would you be paying extra? Plus if that's all that's on offer, I don't care as much about making a good impression for when I come back...there are plenty of places for the ol' rub n' tug. Any idea what the girls are usually making aside from tips? If it's next to nothing I'd feel bad tipping next to nothing, because a massage and a HJ is still a fair amount of effort.

wavrider
07-29-06, 15:04
Handshake is usually included in door charge here in J-ville.

Girls usually make 25 - 30$ for the hour, house gets the rest so tip accordingly.

As far as impressions. The girls are there for the money. Being respectful and speak in a pleasant manor does seem to get me a lot of extra's cause it sure is not my good looks!

Enjoy and be safe WAV.

Qtipper
08-01-06, 23:12
Great time at Palm today. Excellent place. Thanks for the tips.

Cleanest place I have been to. Excellent service.

Bobgep
08-13-06, 16:25
Thanks for the report on the Palms. I've lived here three years and never new about the palms. Been to all the other places. Palms is the best. New girl, Lisa, best I've ever had. Fell in love. Got to go back.

Just Cruzin
08-14-06, 09:35
Looks like the AMPs might be having a price war. I saw 6604 is offering $60/hour and Jax Therapy advertised $60 a session but was not clear if it was for an hour. I wonder if other AMPs will go down to $60/hour now.
Safe Cruzin,
JC

Old School
08-14-06, 23:37
Thanks for the report on the Palms. I've lived here three years and never new about the palms. Been to all the other places. Palms is the best. New girl, Lisa, best I've ever had. Fell in love. Got to go back.

Visited Palm today, asked for LISA. Outstanding! I didn't realized how knotted up my back and shoulders were and my feet, oh my...she found some knots and worked them out. Great massage a definite keeper!

Thanks again!
KEEP the Price Down, big tippers!
Old School

Stewie Griffin
08-15-06, 19:44
Thanks again!
KEEP the Price Down, big tippers!
Old School

Funny.. I was there a couple of weeks ago and tipped $25 which is high for me, and she looked at it and gave me a weird look and said that all?.. I have never had that one happen before...

I will have to ask for this girl.. I just hope they dont give me someone and say it is her...

Firedawg
08-17-06, 14:01
What a dream I had yesterday.

I have been having a crazy few months here and yesterday in my dream I took a trip to visit a friend down there in JAX. I stopped by the palm after reading so much about it, I have never been to an AMP with the shower in the room and it sounded good. It was apparently a busy day as Mamasan was my masseuse. I was not all that thrilled about this idea but what the hell I need a massage anyhow. Well during the shower she suddenly gave me the reach around. I was a bit shocked by it to say sure. Now this is the first time I have seen a mamas and who was actually in her 30’s so I just went with the flow. During the massage she kept reaching over and playing with my member and I said what the hell. I returned the favor. She was actually trembling as I basically groped her. Well every time I try to pull her pants off she pulled them back up. Finally I asked her why and she told me it was that time of the month but if I wanted she would give me a BBBJ. Why not ya know. It was a great massage and good extra. Well after visiting with my friend I thought I’d try to find this Sin City I hear everyone talking about and got hopelessly lost but did stumble upon some place called studs pub. It said exotic dancers so I stopped in. I was disgusted to see everyone was only down to a bikini and some skank sat down telling me all her life’s troubles and some drunk was running around telling people he’d kick there ass in pool. I figured I’m out of here. I hit the bricks back home and remembered seeing a sign for a VIP spa at exit 29 in GA. I stopped in and that was a lot better part of this dream. Up till now I thought it was a nightmare. I saw Kim who looked in her mid 20’s with small A cups. Great shower and massage and then full service. It was 70 at the door for a full hour. Well I take off out of there and get to exit 49, Café Risqué. I know it’s a clip joint but what the hell I can drink a soda and just watch to wined down before I finish up the drive. As usual all the girls in the joint hit you for a VIP dance and I kept telling them no way and one girl who asked said that she guarantees that I’d be satisfied. I tell her I’m not interested in blowing a load in my shorts and she said it wouldn’t be in my shorts. No it was not what you think she just bent over me and places one of her hands up my shorts and pulled me out and gave me a HJ right there. I have never heard of this happening before but was sure happy this time. I’ll keep her ID quit for now so incase any from there reads it she doesn’t get in trouble but she was about a 9 on the looks and body scale and well worth the $$. Needless to say it was a worthwhile trip down to your fair city. In my dream that is.

Stewie Griffin
08-28-06, 22:28
Went to the palm and asked for lisa. Not a bad massage. She seemed a little rushed and was pretty rough...

Tipped her 25 and once again for like the third time at this place she looked at me with a sad face while she counted the money. This is the only place I have been to where they give me an attitude over the money. Sun spa has never done that even when i tip only 20

Do most of you guys tip? or do you only tip if they go above and beyond the call of duty..???

Mondonga
08-29-06, 13:33
Hello all,

I'm new to Jax. Gonna be staying for a while, and I have been reading the posts, and overall I think i'm interested in visiting Palm first. I'm only interested in giving Franklin for the first time, and that's including tip. Any suggestions, or referrals for the new guy?

Thanks a bunch, so far from what I see. Jax is gonna be fun!

Firedawg
08-31-06, 20:19
Went to the palm and asked for lisa. Not a bad massage. She seemed a little rushed and was pretty rough...

Tipped her 25 and once again for like the third time at this place she looked at me with a sad face while she counted the money. This is the only place I have been to where they give me an attitude over the money. Sun spa has never done that even when i tip only 20

Do most of you guys tip? or do you only tip if they go above and beyond the call of duty..???
No matter where in the country I go if I don’t get extra service I only tip 20 if I get a hand shake only I’ll give 30 if they allow me to touch certain places I’ll tip 40.

Per143
09-02-06, 08:33
ASIAN & AMERICAN Therapy. NEW STAFF, Massages, Sauna & body scrubs. Aroma Therapy avl. Open 9a - 10p MM14566. 904-646-9030 302 N. St. Johns Bluff
Have anyone been to this ? Please post if you have any reviews .. American Therapy seems tempting ;)

Also seen plenty of non-asian massage providers in jax classifieds .. any suggesstions on how to find if extras are provided ?

Grumpy96
09-02-06, 11:25
Have anyone been to this ? Please post if you have any reviews .. American Therapy seems tempting ;)

Also seen plenty of non-asian massage providers in jax classifieds .. any suggesstions on how to find if extras are provided ?Peir, DON'T Bother A total Waste of your time an money Just get it out of your head!

Per143
09-02-06, 12:50

Also seen plenty of non-asian massage providers in jax classifieds .. any suggesstions on how to find if extras are provided ?

never mind.. went there to find out that this is florida sun & spa and returned back with getting into it as it has bad reviews.

Per143
09-04-06, 02:48
Peir, DON'T Bother A total Waste of your time an money Just get it out of your head!
yeah u r rite about that .. thats why i came back as soon as i saw the place there ..

Inglewood
09-04-06, 15:47
Recently made my way to Jax and revisited the Palm. Was pleasantly surprised when greeted at the door by a little spinner named Kim. Very thin, very pleasant, and rather cute. Great massage including hot towel and walk on back. Good HR followed by more massage. Actually had the feeling Kim enjoys her work. Would do a repeat with her.

Monger 2006
10-02-06, 05:22
Hello fellow mongers.

I am going to be in Jacksonville and looking for a FS AMP in the area. Can anyone direct me as to where "palms" is? Is that the only (best) choice? PM me if you feel more comfortable. I am new to the JV scene, long time Rockford lurker, and have posts in a few different areas.

Thanks in advance!

Monger 2006

OldBaldGuy
10-02-06, 08:36
Hello fellow mongers.

I am going to be in Jacksonville and looking for a FS AMP in the area. Can anyone direct me as to where "palms" is? Is that the only (best) choice? PM me if you feel more comfortable. I am new to the JV scene, long time Rockford lurker, and have posts in a few different areas.

Thanks in advance!

Monger 2006You need to take the Emerson exit off of I-95. If you're northbound, at the end of the exit ramp you almost do a u-turn and you're in their parking lot. It's right next to & a tad behind the Texaco station.

Have fun & play safe!

Monger 2006
10-02-06, 23:52
Well - decided to go out to a spa and get into the scene. Went to Oriental on Emerson. A late 20's early 30's Asian woman answered the door. She appeared to be the only one in the building. She was nice - about a 8-9 on the amp scale for age, and had nice fake tits, and a petite frame with solid rear end. Paid the requested 80 (althought I thought it too high) for the message and shower for 1 hr. It was y far the best shower and message I have ever had at an AMP - and have done this a lot. However, FS was not on the menu. In the end, I was very satisfied, and the girl even turned down a $50 tip (I wanted to tip extra for the outstanding massage). She said 40 was enough, and gave me back 10. I had a dream that I received a nice rub down, followed up by a BBBJ, but I think that was only a dream. In my dream I let my fingers wander as I pleased - and boy did I please! I highly recommend this place for quality of the massaage, and a happy ending to boot. PM me regulars for more details.

The girl said her name was Hoho.

Regards,

Monger 2006

Mondonga
10-03-06, 17:17
Went accompanied, standard ask is $70/hr, got it for $60. Mamasan was pleasant, after situated in room, directed me to shower. Older asian with wet boots and apron, was praying that she wasn't the same to give massage. After waiting 15 minutes in room, Lisa came in. Mid 30's. I'd say a 6 1/2 on the scale. Gave me about 7 minutes worth of a massage. Fell asleep, and I dreamed that she took out her breasts, and they were natural, and big C's. She let me touch her and provided a nice HR. Left a Jackson, and she advised that next time I should have 2 Jacksons. Woke up and got out of there, getting "Thank you, come again"! all the way to the door. Clean facility.

Mondongaso-

Johnny Drama
10-06-06, 16:40
From you tube - here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q36HOfYT2W4

I thought it was funny

Per143
10-07-06, 03:41
found a new ukranian massage place ... not so good massage but dreamed she (of 7 on scale) got naked/hj. paid 1.2 lill expensive but seemed worth if you are bored with AMP's .... also seems some extras are on menu not tried though.. PM me for details only to regular posters.

Bobb Sledd
10-07-06, 10:15
Any info on Ichiban in O.P.?

Jax Dupree
10-08-06, 11:12
This is my first time posting here. But I had a really good experiance at star therapy. I paid 70 for an hour, got the bath from the mammasan waited the room for a few and in walks 30 somthing year old oriental girl with high heels and a realy short dress

I got a really good massage then a HJ she ended up pulling out her nice natrual see cup breast, she let me lick them, then she let me play with her pussy, and eventually she even got up on the table in the 69 position and let me eat her out while she HJ it was great and she was pretty good looking to.

RegularGuy077
10-10-06, 15:18
to all u AMP mongers.........WTF is a Russian Massage?.........do they bite it off? is the masseus a Sheman?

Saw a sign off Nelson on westside advertising a Russian Massage......I know one of u fell for the tease and took one for the group........share the story

RG077 OUT

Poon Doggy
10-10-06, 19:07
"Russian" is Titty Boning! ;)

to all u AMP mongers.........WTF is a Russian Massage?.........do they bite it off? is the masseus a Sheman?

Saw a sign off Nelson on westside advertising a Russian Massage......I know one of u fell for the tease and took one for the group........share the story

RG077 OUT

Stewie Griffin
10-10-06, 20:03

RG077 OUT

Yes you are right.. Not sure if it is the same one, but i went to a "russian" massage right off of mcduff. It was at her home.. Holy cow... She was about 50+, heavy, and i thought she was going to kill me with her massage.. She was rough, i guess that is how they do it over there... twisting me, pulling me another way hittting me.. LOL i thought she was beating me up...LOL

Not worth it. The one i went to had a sign in her yard and she had an ad either in JTU or Folio weekly can not remember which...

RegularGuy077
10-11-06, 07:12
Yes you are right.. Not sure if it is the same one, but i went to a "russian" massage right off of mcduff. It was at her home.. Holy cow... She was about 50+, heavy, and i thought she was going to kill me with her massage.. She was rough, i guess that is how they do it over there... twisting me, pulling me another way hittting me.. LOL i thought she was beating me up...LOL

Not worth it. The one i went to had a sign in her yard and she had an ad either in JTU or Folio weekly can not remember which...
thats the one thanks for info.......i am not a massage monger.........prefer full contact sports but waz wondering

thanks again..lol

Per143
10-13-06, 22:31
took one for team .. visited nicole from jax classfieds and it is total waste of time... spent lot of money 1.2 for just hj that too with no massage... total rip off :((

Lindy54
10-13-06, 23:02
While passing thru Jax on a golf trip to central FL (I'm from NC) I took the advice of some and went to the spa on emerson (twice). First time was 10/3. Same as everyone previously stated: $80 for the hour, very thin girl named nicky or something similar gave great TS in the room (something I've never experienced, but great), great massage and back walk followed by extremely HE.

Second time was a week later 10/9. Same girl, same great TS, massage and backwalk. On the flip I had my eyes closed when someone put my hand on an ample naked breast (way bigger than the original girl). On her own, mamasan came in and assisted in a 4 handed finish, 2 working the front, 2 working the back until HE. Great, and no extra fee, $40 tip each time was happily accepted. No rush and no hustle. You guys in Fl have it good. There is nothing in NE North Carolina.

WestsideGator
10-14-06, 16:25
Went by Ichiban in O.P. Nice mid 30's Asian woman greeted me. Spent a little time in the steam room. Then had a nice table shower. In the room she provided a good massage. On the flip I had a dream that I asked to see the goods but no go. Only let me touch through the shirt for like 5 seconds. Soft hand and good h/j.

BeachPort
10-19-06, 14:03
Yah shes pretty fun, got the 4 handed action for minute too.

Mighty Max
10-20-06, 22:18
I had a dream I went to the Palm Spa. It went like this... I walked in and was greeted by a chunky Korean lady... she took my money and showed me to the room and left... I undressed and was nude when she came back. She showed me the shower room and she got things ready. I layed down on the mat and started enjoying the scrubbing. Well this is when it got WEIRD. When she started to wash my backside I lifted up a bit to encourage her to wash down there. Well she washed there and then she washed all over and again she went back down below... she started to reach under for my boys and again I lifted up a bit. At this point she went for the dark neither region. She started washing the area again. I actually kind of enjoyed it. Well then the finger entered the picture ... whaooo... I was then thinking ... I don't enjoy this but I have read that Prostate massages were great... so I figured I would let her do her magic. I have to say, I did not enjoy it at all. I just don't understand how this could be enjoyable. It was very very uncomfortable, even painful to the point I had to ask her to stop. No worries... I am not going move to San Francisco to open an antique shop with some guy named Fredriquo. Not that there is anything wrong with that....

After the shower massage, we moved to the massage table. The rest of the massage was ok. I did get a HJ finish followed up by a half hearted rub down. I then tipped her a jackson to which she said "everybody gives .40" I told her next time and walked painfully out. End of dream
Be careful out there,
Max

PWhipped
10-21-06, 09:22
Max too funny, You mean you are not into the 2 finger left handed cigarette hold(grin), where the girls are girls and the bouys are too(LOL) Only time I allow insertion is when I go for my prostate exam, and it is not fun. I like to do the insertion on the ladies, not the other way around(grin) .

Will be back in Jax the 31st.

Wet Dreams to all, PW

I had a dream I went to the Palm Spa. It went like this... I walked in and was greeted by a chunky Korean lady... she took my money and showed me to the room and left... I undressed and was nude when she came back. She showed me the shower room and she got things ready. I layed down on the mat and started enjoying the scrubbing. Well this is when it got WEIRD. When she started to wash my backside I lifted up a bit to encourage her to wash down there. Well she washed there and then she washed all over and again she went back down below... she started to reach under for my boys and again I lifted up a bit. At this point she went for the dark neither region. She started washing the area again. I actually kind of enjoyed it. Well then the finger entered the picture ... whaooo... I was then thinking ... I don't enjoy this but I have read that Prostate massages were great... so I figured I would let her do her magic. I have to say, I did not enjoy it at all. I just don't understand how this could be enjoyable. It was very very uncomfortable, even painful to the point I had to ask her to stop. No worries... I am not going move to San Francisco to open an antique shop with some guy named Fredriquo. Not that there is anything wrong with that....

After the shower massage, we moved to the massage table. The rest of the massage was ok. I did get a HJ finish followed up by a half hearted rub down. I then tipped her a jackson to which she said "everybody gives .40" I told her next time and walked painfully out. End of dream
Be careful out there,
Max

WebDog
10-22-06, 14:44
I don't like the finger-in-the-ass thing either. Don't get it at all. Asian guys like this? At anyrate, I was at Amelia Island Plantation last week, but sans laptop. So I used the hotel room's yellowpages to find an AMP or incall service. As always, a mistake. A very young, and very westernized Asian came for $120 for the hour, upsold $80 for "topless" which amounted to removing her shirt and revealing the most padded, wide-coverage bra I have ever seen. Mediocore and mechanical HJ for $200 --- I was a fool. I was way too tired to do anything about it. I can't recall the name or number of the service, but they adverstised incall and outcall. I guess my advice is just stating the obvious -- avoid picking services from the yellowpages.

LexLuther
10-22-06, 17:17
WebDog

I don't believe that the "finger in ass thing" is a function of race, but rather a function of age. It has to do with the prostate gland, which tends to grow with age in some individuals. This often makes it difficult to achieve climax. Massaging it by inserting a finger in the anus can aid in achieving the desired result.

Hope this helps.

Lex

WebDog
10-23-06, 14:15
I don't believe that the "finger in ass thing" is a function of race, but rather a function of age. It has to do with the prostate gland, which tends to grow with age in some individuals. This often makes it difficult to achieve climax. Massaging it by inserting a finger in the anus can aid in achieving the desired result.
Thanks, Lex.

I have never experienced it with the gentleness I think it should warrant. Under the right circumstances, I suspect it would be a good thing.

Paul J
10-26-06, 07:17
Went to Jax Therapy yesterday. Same as the other AMPs in town. paid the mamason 60 for the hour which included TS, ok massage, and I dreamt she gave me a great HJ, even though she was like in her fifties! Appropriate tip left and everyone was happy.

Per143
10-28-06, 11:04
please post reviews if anyone know claudia (massage) from jc...

Old School
10-28-06, 15:13
WoW! What are you physic, I just had a session from Claudia. Claudia is totally professional end of story. Marissa advertises off 103rd on the West Side, she’s a slim Asian. Believe it or not, she’s also legit! Strike two….

I got a suggestion we should assign a member to each Therapist in the JC Rag they then report back and just like that we know whose playing and who’s not playing. Two down many more to go.

Happy Hunting!

Old School

Per143
10-28-06, 18:03
WoW! What are you physic, I just had a session from Claudia. Claudia is totally professional end of story. Marissa advertises off 103rd on the West Side, she’s a slim Asian. Believe it or not, she’s also legit! Strike two….

I got a suggestion we should assign a member to each Therapist in the JC Rag they then report back and just like that we know whose playing and who’s not playing. Two down many more to go.

Happy Hunting!

Old School

lol.. Thanks for the info that saved bunch of $$. here is the list of strike down
Claudia (legit)/Marissa(legit)/Nicole (extras avaialable but attitude sucks may be just for me)/Jane (older lady legit)/ Daine (older lady but can get topless)

LexLuther
11-02-06, 16:05
WebDog,

It absolutely must be done with gentleness and sensitivity. In my experience, most of the gals have no business doing it. This is especially true if they have any kind of nails to speak of.

Lex

Mighty Max
11-02-06, 23:15
WebDog,

It absolutely must be done with gentleness and sensitivity. In my experience, most of the gals have no business doing it. This is especially true if they have any kind of nails to speak of.

Lex
NAILS?!?! That hurts just to think about it.
Never again for me.

BarneyStinson
11-03-06, 15:48
Checked it out. Nice massage with HJ.

Per143
11-09-06, 19:56
a new amp opened near ph/baymeadows area.. went inside to check out the quality, found couple of 2 -3 scale Asian women ..ran out immediately. not sure if they r only weekday masseurs but wont go back unless some one post good review :)

Mighty Max
11-09-06, 22:06
a new amp opened near ph/baymeadows area.. went inside to check out the quality, found couple of 2 -3 scale Asian women ..ran out immediately. not sure if they r only weekday masseurs but wont go back unless some one post good review :)
Do you remember the name of the place?
Max

Per143
11-09-06, 22:56
Do you remember the name of the place?
Max
CI/BI NEW DAY SPA 8382 Baymeadows Rd. #7 904-731-3456

Qtipper
11-10-06, 16:36
Been a while since i posted. Last few months had great time at Palms. Every time I go its a good experience. No complaints, thanks to Kim and Lisa. Last week decided to visit Jax Th. after reading some reviews. At the door was greeted by and older woman, who was hesitant to get me in. She said something about they only have one massuer and she is busy and has to go to lunch, blah blah blah. So I said thank you and went to Palms. Again.

So here is my rundown:
Angel Therapy - no
Jax Therapy - no
Palms a definite yes.

Thanks and stay safe.

Don Magic Juan
11-12-06, 22:13
Tried Palms for the first time this weekend. Thanks to all who took one for the team and gave reviews.

I can now confirm what I've been reading. Forgot the name, but slim, looked 30's, but great finishing massage technique. Not the best regular massage I've had, but she worked out the main kinks in the end. Like the concept of the shower in the room. My only complaint is that the headrest padding wasn't quite installed right, 'cause I could feel the hard wood on the chinrest poking through the leather. Otherwise I would definitely recommend the place. Thanks guys!

Old School
11-13-06, 18:59
As always great massage! Needed some knots worked from too much sleeping on the couch. I asked for hard massage and ouch, that's what I got. Feel great today.
Now! As I was getting a massage I could swear I heard an American male first speaking English then I guess Chinese, I like that skill.

Old School

Lindy54
11-18-06, 23:04
Was passing through Jax again and made my 3rd visit to Palms on the 8th. Paid my hr. Fee and mamasan took me to the room. When it time for the TS (love the TS set up here) a short, slightly husky, pretty girl with short hair (late 20's/early 30s) came in and gave me the best TS I've ever had (been going to AMPs for seevral years). The girl wore a pair of rough shower gloves and the first part of the TS was vigorous, very soapy and thorough. She then removed the gloves and began an long erotic soapy rub, with plenty of soft/easy digital penetration and great attention to the front. When finished, I was dried and led to the massage table. Then a strange thing happened. Mamasan came in and said something to the girl (who then left) and asked me if she could work on me insteard of the original girl. No problem I said. Great massage, better back walk. Then a great soft touch rub (hands allowed to roam freely) and a better than average HE. Gave $40 tip and she gave me $20 back. Different. Saw the original TS girl on my way out and gave the $20 to her. Weird experience. Never had a girl replaced in mid session. Had mamasan come in once for a 4 hand once, but never alone. I enjoyed and will go again when I pass thru Jax again.

OldBaldGuy
11-27-06, 14:26
Woke up this morning with the usual old-age aches & pains. Figured a good massage was the right way to start the week and loosen up the ol' stiff parts. I asked for "medium," but it was more like deep ! Helluva pair of hands ! For reasons I can't explain (hehehe) I left weak-kneed again. I've not been to other places, so I can't make comparisons. But if you're in need of stress relief like I was I highly recommend Palms.

WestsideGator
11-27-06, 23:51
Anyone been to Southside Spa & Tan? Please post or pm me if good news.

Stewie Griffin
11-28-06, 23:29
My one time favorite place...

Got there at 3:15pm. Took my money and put me in a room. 3:35 someone finally comes in. 5 minute shower. back in the room and 3:55 she says okay all done... Needless to say I was not happy and she kept saying you be nice guy...

I think this will be my last visit there... Used to be really good there.. Things have kinda of gone down hill since that guy bought it...

Urbanite
11-29-06, 22:21
CI/BI NEW DAY SPA 8382 Baymeadows Rd. #7 904-731-3456Older providers, good massage, but that's about it. Certainly would not recommend it, unless you just hit the gym and need a good massage for achy muscles.

Stewie Griffin
12-01-06, 18:58
Anyone know of any good places in St. Augustine? I will be down there for a couple of days and looking to waste some quality time...

wavrider
12-03-06, 18:13
Hello Old School.
Palms, what a great place.
It was Korean not Chinese. I only know a few words but was enjoying some Kona coffee in the kitchen with a friend after my session. Actually trying to talk her into another session (smile). Enjoy and be safe WAV.

Steeler supposed to be a new AMP on 210 and 95 by the truck stop, same owner as PALM so should be worth visiting. WAV

As always great massage! Needed some knots worked from too much sleeping on the couch. I asked for hard massage and ouch, that's what I got. Feel great today.
Now! As I was getting a massage I could swear I heard an American male first speaking English then I guess Chinese, I like that skill.

Old School

PWhipped
12-03-06, 20:43
you need to take me around when I come to Jax week after next. 11th

Hello Old School.
Palms, what a great place.
It was Korean not Chinese. I only know a few words but was enjoying some Kona coffee in the kitchen with a friend after my session. Actually trying to talk her into another session (smile). Enjoy and be safe WAV.

Steeler supposed to be a new AMP on 210 and 95 by the truck stop, same owner as PALM so should be worth visiting. WAV

OldBaldGuy
12-04-06, 15:20
Based on a recommendation from one of our posters I decided to try Star. Great location, fine facilities. Prefer the shower in the room a la Palm, but not a biggie. I had a very cute young lady, and I highly recommend. Details to sr. members via PM if you're interested.

Play safe !

wavrider
12-06-06, 21:41
PW. Poon Doggy, Sounds like fun. Let's get together one more time before there is no more time left this year.

PW I have been out of the loop for a while as far as AMP, ( yah right ) I will have to make a few phone calls to see what is shaking, or wanting to get shaked around J-ville.

You have my contact info just leave a message I will get back to you. I get no reception on the cell phone at my office. Enjoy n be safe WAV.

Mytube1973
12-07-06, 20:16
lol.. Thanks for the info that saved bunch of $$. here is the list of strike down.

Claudia (legit)/Marissa(legit)/Nicole (extras avaialable but attitude sucks may be just for me)/Jane (older lady legit)/ Daine (older lady but can get topless)

New to posting but not to the game. I'm strictly into massages though. I'm also interested in widdling down the JC services. So........I know the following from personal experience.

Desire(extras -rush though)
Daine(KneedBackRub - 'release only')
Experience the Difference(European Sensibility) - Release - more?? Nice looking Russian therapists

I've been to Nicole too and it definitely depends on who you are although I never recieved more than a helping hand.

I am most curious about AwakeningSpiritMassage. They just opened another near JTB. All the therapists are young and nice looking(6-8). The first few times I went there they allowed self release(while face down). Then it seems they went all clincal or something. It may be just me. Maybe I did something wrong or was not upfront enough. I tend to be overly cautious and maybe that put them off. But I don't want to waste anymore money if there is not even a chance.

Any info would be great.

Old School
12-08-06, 07:07
New to posting but not to the game. I'm strictly into massages though. I'm also interested in widdling down the JC services. So........I know the following from personal experience.

Desire(extras -rush though)
Daine(KneedBackRub - 'release only')
Experience the Difference(European Sensibility) - Release - more?? Nice looking Russian therapists

I've been to Nicole too and it definitely depends on who you are although I never recieved more than a helping hand.

I am most curious about AwakeningSpiritMassage. They just opened another near JTB. All the therapists are young and nice looking(6-8). The first few times I went there they allowed self release(while face down). Then it seems they went all clincal or something. It may be just me. Maybe I did something wrong or was not upfront enough. I tend to be overly cautious and maybe that put them off. But I don't want to waste anymore money if there is not even a chance.

Any info would be great.

You said, "New to posting but not to the game" but offered no new INFO but want any info. Mmmm???? You basically repeated everything we have found out already and posted about JC massages. Awakening Spirit Massage allowed you self release while face down, WTF. I am trying to picture this and it's not looking possible. So, on the flip you did what.... As long as I have been going there they have been legit and very clinical. So, why keep wasting your money, go somewhere else there's a whole list we have to get through. For someone that's strictly into massages, you haven't done many.

Old School

Stewie Griffin
12-08-06, 13:11
You said, "New to posting but not to the game" but offered no new INFO but want any info. Mmmm???? You basically repeated everything we have found out already and posted about JC massages. Awakening Spirit Massage allowed you self release while face down, WTF. I am trying to picture this and it's not looking possible. So, on the flip you did what.... As long as I have been going there they have been legit and very clinical. So, why keep wasting your money, go somewhere else there's a whole list we have to get through. For someone that's strictly into massages, you haven't done many.

Old School

I was thinking the same thing... Self release face down??? LOL Pretty damn funny trying to picture that. I was trying to figure out what would happen next myself... I too found no new information. This has all been posted before. And I mainly do massages as well, except i could give a list a mile long, not just 3-4 places...

And I am damn tired of Raynman and Pw finding all the girls... Why do i never see anyone when i am on the prowl?????

RaynMan55
12-08-06, 20:46
......And I am damn tired of Raynman and Pw finding all the girls... Why do i never see anyone when i am on the prowl?????

ROTFLMAO!!! Hey SF......its better to be lucky than good.....oh...and check your PMs...

Be safe!

Nightwynd
12-12-06, 17:02
Anyone been to Southside Spa & Tan? Please post or pm me if good news.Pretty much your basic Jax AMP, with older staff. Decent attitude, but not a knock-out there either. Extras? Sounded like a possibility. Don't know as I'd go there enuff times to find out.

Delamancha
12-12-06, 18:47
Based on a recommendation from one of our posters I decided to try Star. Great location, fine facilities. Prefer the shower in the room a la Palm, but not a biggie. I had a very cute young lady, and I highly recommend. Details to sr. members via PM if you're interested.

Play safe !

I, too, had an excellent session at Star, as good as some of the good old days at Jax Therapy. They're fairly paranoid -- with good reason. It may take more than one visit to become a trusted regular but it is worth it.

de la M.

Mytube1973
12-16-06, 13:27
Old School/Steeler Fan

Apparently I said something wrong? I am new to posting and so I thought the proper thing to do would be to confirm some of your experiences and offer some new ones. Guess that was the wrong approach. I am strickly into non-AMP massage places and never look for more than a 'release'.

I did not see anyone offer up any information about:

Lana - (adverstises as 'Experience the Difference)

Desire

In the post I quoted from originally, so I really thought I was adding something new. I've been visiting many different therapists, but not all(not many) offer extras. The ones I have found have either since moved on and so I saw no need to mention them, but if you have criused the JC like I have over the years you will remember therapists like:

CJ's BodyWorks - Jennifer - Diane - Amanda, even the Nicole you guys mentioned used to work at CJ's a long time ago.
Serenity Massage - Nicole
Elaine
Marnie(Executive massage)
Velvet Touch by Norma Jean
The Massage Shoppe - when it was run by Amy(it is still open but now completely legit)

Awakening Spirit has just been a tough nut to crack. I wasn't looking for details, just wondering if more was possible, or if it was something I was doing wrong. No more no less.

Sorry if I went against forum decorum. Wasn't my goal. Guess mine will remain a solo pursuit. I wish you guys the best in your pursuits.

P.S. As far as the face down release thing is concerned. It is possible, there is more than one way to skin cat and you don't always have to use your hands. You'll just have to use your imagination for the rest as describing the act in detail seems a little wierd.

Bobgep
12-16-06, 17:16
Where is Starr. I'm familiar with all the rest, but have never been to Star.

OldBaldGuy
12-16-06, 20:49
Old School/Steeler Fan

P.S. As far as the face down release thing is concerned. It is possible, there is more than one way to skin cat and you don't always have to use your hands. You'll just have to use your imagination for the rest as describing the act in detail seems a little wierd.

This may sound strange, but I think I know what the guy's talking about. I've never personally experienced it, but I understand that if you don't mind a finger up your butt, a gal who knows what she's doin can massage your prostate so you cum. Not my cuppa tea, but hey --- to each his own.

Play safe guys !

Dmtdmt
12-16-06, 21:29
[QUOTE=Mytube1973]Old School/Steeler Fan

In the post I quoted from originally, so I really thought I was adding something new. I've been visiting many different therapists, but not all(not many) offer extras. The ones I have found have either since moved on and so I saw no need to mention them, but if you have criused the JC like I have over the years you will remember therapists like:

CJ's BodyWorks - Jennifer - Diane - Amanda, even the Nicole you guys mentioned used to work at CJ's a long time ago.
Serenity Massage - Nicole

Like you, I'm a newbie at posting but a long time reader. I did recognize that you had posted some new, useful information and I appreciate that. I also remember Jennifer and Amanda from CJ's and always thought Amanda was the most attractive lady to ever provide massage and release. Also, I was a regular with Nicole at Serenity Massage. Do you know what ever happened to Nicole? I went by Serenity one week, received my regular treatment and the next week they were closed. Anyway, thanks for the information and I do appreciate it.

==============================================

Hi Dmtdmt,

It appears that you inadverently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Old School
12-17-06, 07:56
[QUOTE=Mytube1973]Old School/Steeler Fan

Apparently I said something wrong? I am new to posting and so I thought the proper thing to do would be to confirm some of your experiences and offer some new ones. Guess that was the wrong approach. I am strickly into non-AMP massage places and never look for more than a 'release'.

Mytube1973,
Didn't mean to put you on Blast, just a whole lot of new members asking questions like they are filling out LEO report. You did mention some places and names that leads me to believe you have been doing some mongoring back in the day. I truly missed CJ's Bodyworks wish I could find any of them. I do believe the owner moved south.

Old School

Mytube1973
12-17-06, 10:07
Hey no problem. I would have probably done the same.

Yeah the owner's of CJ's moved to Orlando at first(visited them there a couple of times) now they are closer to Tampa I believe. Believe it or not the Diane(one that advertises with KneedaBackRub) used to work there too. She used to be a lot crazier, but now all she does is topless release.

Was the Diane you guys were mentioning that one or was it the one that adverstises 'Sunrise Massage'?

Also if you guys are interested(your YMV) there used to be a girl that advertised on the FolioWeekly(Massage by a Beautiful Therapist). This girl was SUPER russian girl. She stopped posting for a while, but now I think she is back. I'll check and see and let you know what is up. She was a little too expensive for my taste though.

Got another one I'm working on, but we'll see how it goes.

P.S. Like I said I'm new to posting. Am I saying too much? Not trying to get myself or anyone else in trouble.

Old School
12-17-06, 17:48
Hey no problem. I would have probably done the same.

Yeah the owner's of CJ's moved to Orlando at first(visited them there a couple of times) now they are closer to Tampa I believe. Believe it or not the Diane(one that advertises with KneedaBackRub) used to work there too. She used to be a lot crazier, but now all she does is topless release.

Was the Diane you guys were mentioning that one or was it the one that adverstises 'Sunrise Massage'?

Also if you guys are interested(your YMV) there used to be a girl that advertised on the FolioWeekly(Massage by a Beautiful Therapist). This girl was SUPER russian girl. She stopped posting for a while, but now I think she is back. I'll check and see and let you know what is up. She was a little too expensive for my taste though.

Got another one I'm working on, but we'll see how it goes.

P.S. Like I said I'm new to posting. Am I saying too much? Not trying to get myself or anyone else in trouble.

Dude we have been treading the same waters, please check your Private Messages (PM)
As for Diane we are talking about the one that advertises with KneedaBackRub

Old School

Stewie Griffin
12-17-06, 20:27

There must be 2 different Russian girls... The one I answered ended up being on the westside and she had to be in her 50's..... And she man handled me... LOL I thought she was going to kill me... i remember the first thing she said when i walked in was the bathroom is out of order so if thats a problem you can leave now... I guess i should have gotten a clue then...=)

Caviteboy
12-18-06, 03:22
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to thank you on the recommendations when it came to AMP's. Here is my experiences:

Palms-the best massage I've had when compared to Star, Jax, Sun and 6604. I had a fairly attractive I would say late 30's girl, Isa. Says she's been here a month. She gave me the TS. A very good one might I add. The added extra cleaning around the glutes felt a little wierd. The massage was very good--she has some strong hands. She allowed hand wandering but was very mechanical in the end. Unfortunately, she stayed in uniform the entire session. One thing I didn't expect was after the release, she continued with her massage. I opted for the 40 min. and actually got 40 mins. Price 60/40.

Star-it's been a while since I've been there. My first time there I was paired with a girl who was a little chubby (can't recall name and no longer there) but had some nice size milk holders for a Korean. After the third visit, I would be face down and after about 20-30 mins. of massaging, she takes off her top and glides it on your back. The rest I'll leave to your imagination. After she left, I had Candy. She too is a little chubby but speaks english very well. Although she offered me a full menu, I went for a HJ (both times). Nice girl--talkative. The downside-60mins. gets you about 45 mins. Price 60/40/100 full course meal.

6604-was a little nervous going in because it was a house but since I was already there, wtf. I got the TS from Sunny and was paired with Candy, a fairly old woman-I'd say in her late 40's. HJ at the end. Price 80/40. By the way, on my way out I noticed a sexy young thing looks to be late 20's.

Jax-I had an old old woman. I would not recommend this place. The HJ took longer than what she expected and says, "you do it yourself". At the end I gave her $20. She wanted more. She's crazy.

Mytube1973
12-18-06, 08:30
There must be 2 different Russian girls. The one I answered ended up being on the westside and she had to be in her 50's. And she man handled me. LOL I thought she was going to kill me. I remember the first thing she said when I walked in was the bathroom is out of order so if thats a problem you can leave now. I guess I should have gotten a clue then. =)Yeah different girl. I've been to the one you are talking about 'old as dirt' Think her name was Maria. And yep her bathroom was broken when I went to. Didn't really want extras from her.

OldBaldGuy
12-21-06, 10:57
Went to pick up pizza on Penman Rd. (Jax Bch) last night. A few doors down was Diamond Massage, connected with Paula's Barbershop. Anyone heard or know anything about this ?

Play safe !

Mytube1973
12-27-06, 05:22
Also, I was a regular with Nicole at Serenity Massage. Do you know what ever happened to Nicole? I went by Serenity one week, received my regular treatment and the next week they were closed. Anyway, thanks for the information and I do appreciate it.Dude she moved back up North. Been unsuccessful to this point in tracking down any of the girls that used to work with her that offered a release.

Sorry

Mytube1973
12-27-06, 10:49
Went to pick up pizza on Penman Rd. (Jax Bch) last night. A few doors down was Diamond Massage, connected with Paula's Barbershop. Anyone heard or know anything about this ?

Play safe !It's run by a dude and is legit. They used to have a female working there and she was very professional. Now I think it is just him.

Stewie Griffin
12-27-06, 22:13

Have not seen it yet. Maybe they have not opened up yet.

OldBaldGuy
12-28-06, 16:27
Was at the new Steinmart, Atlantic & San Pablo. Noticed right next door (east side) was Massage Envy. I normally wouldn't expect anything "good" in a location like that, but just the name makes me wonder. Anyone heard or know anything ?

Play safe !

Dmtdmt
12-28-06, 18:25
Massage Envy is a chain with locations across the country. I'm pretty sure they are completely legit. Their website indicates that no inappropriate behavior will be tolerated-----too bad !!

http://www.massageenvy.com/

Dmtdmt
01-03-07, 12:29
Has anyone else noticed that there have been no AMP ads in the sports section the past few days? I wonder if there have been LEO busts. The usual ones are still in the classified section.

OldBaldGuy
01-08-07, 15:14
So I'm tooling down I-95, approaching Emerson, and I say to myself, "Why the hell not ! Why not start the week with a nice, relaxing massage." I run in between the raindrops, pay my hour's worth and get hooked up with Jay (sp?). Sticking to my guns on no details except to Sr. Members who request them by PM, I can only say my expectations were exceeded, I left happy and I'd certainly recommend Palm & Jay.

Play safe guys !

AmIaCriminal2
01-08-07, 17:44
Has anyone else noticed that there have been no AMP ads in the sports section the past few days? I wonder if there have been LEO busts. The usual ones are still in the classified section.Yah, I saw on the news where the police said that many AMP's were fronts for prostitution and that they were cracking down on them. Maybe concerned citizens like ya'll could find out the address of City Council Member, Suzanne Jenkins and let her know how we appreciate all the wonderful things she is doing for our city. Maybe send her letters of gratitude, show up in groups or across the road from her home? I ain't advocating it, but I am sure she would probably like to know the effect that she is making in the lives of concerned local residents.

OldBaldGuy
01-12-07, 20:41
Did anyone notice the ad they put in today's sports section ? $50 special for shower & massage. I think they already had won the price war at $60 --- although I don't know how much time 50 gets you. The 60 always gets me an hour. However, if they get you in a room, the ladies will make the tips, so ....

Go for it but play safe !

Delamancha
01-12-07, 22:14
Angel had been one of my old Jacksonville standards over the years, but it dropped of the list a few months ago when I had a truly crappy experience. Today I was in the neighborhood and said what the heck. I was pleasantly surprised! Maybe this is the start of a good run for them again. I hope so.

de la M.

Stewie Griffin
01-13-07, 18:06
Went by star last night. $50 is for 1/2 hour, $70 for an hour. One lady greets you, another older lady gave me my shower, and another girl did my massage.

VERY rushed! When was all said and done the lady looked at me and said $40 dollars. I laughed and gave her $20. Palms is better IMO. The lady who runs star is very nice though. Actually talked to me for awhile before i left, she liked my car. LOL

Did anyone notice the ad they put in today's sports section ? $50 special for shower & massage. I think they already had won the price war at $60 --- although I don't know how much time 50 gets you. The 60 always gets me an hour. However, if they get you in a room, the ladies will make the tips, so ....

Go for it but play safe !

OldBaldGuy
01-13-07, 20:34
Went by star last night. $50 is for 1/2 hour, $70 for an hour. One lady greets you, another older lady gave me my shower, and another girl did my massage.

VERY rushed! When was all said and done the lady looked at me and said $40 dollars. I laughed and gave her $20. Palms is better IMO. The lady who runs star is very nice though. Actually talked to me for awhile before i left, she liked my car. LOL

Hey SF ... no defense on my part, and sorry you didn't do well there. I like certain things about both Palm & Star. For future reference, I know the sign on the window at Star says $70 for the hour, but they advertise $60 in the paper. Don't pay more than $60 if you go back.

Play safe !

Stewie Griffin
01-13-07, 22:48
Yeah. I tried to argue with her but gave up. LOL The girls at star seemed to look better than most places... =)

Hey SF ... no defense on my part, and sorry you didn't do well there. I like certain things about both Palm & Star. For future reference, I know the sign on the window at Star says $70 for the hour, but they advertise $60 in the paper. Don't pay more than $60 if you go back.

Play safe !

OldBaldGuy
01-22-07, 09:16
See where Star Therapy has an ad in today's paper --- $50 for shower & massage. If I find time this week, I'll go ... but kinda hopin somebody tests the waters before I do ... lol

Play safe you horny studs !

Dr Cisco
01-22-07, 16:55
I drove by Jax Therapy on Bowden yesterday and it looks like they have shut down. Maybe they were just closed on Sunday, but the place looked deserted. I didn't stop, just observed as I drove by, so I could be mistaken.

Nightwynd
01-29-07, 17:56
That's what Florida Sun and Spa's claiming.

In a word: Nope.

See: Team; took one.

OldBaldGuy
01-31-07, 14:04
Decided to get back into action, so paid a visit to Star. Was wanting to see what the advertised special of $50 was all about. Was disappointed that it only gets you 30 minutes. The 2nd bummer was when Mamasan charged me the posted $70 for the hour instead of the $60 I've been paying.

Once I overcame those mental hurdles, I was ready for the 1st class massage I went there for. Mimi - gone. Angie - gone. Cece - gone. So I was greeted with a hug by Champagne. She did the shower instead of the elderly lady. It was great, as was the massage. On a 1 to 10 scale, probably a 7 from start to finish. As always, details to Sr. Members via PM request.

Play safe guys !

Hey --- my 69th post ... hahaha

Stiff E
02-01-07, 18:23
CiCi that left Star. Not sure, but she may be the one that opened up a place at Baymeadows and Philips called Ci-Bi Day Spa. She said her name was CiCi and let me just say that she got real comfortable while she massaged me a couple weeks ago. They have not been opened too long. Found it almost by accident. There was only one other girl there that I did not see much. Clean place though, I guess cause it's still new.

wavrider
02-02-07, 17:44
If that is the same spa on ST. Johns bluff and atlantic by the National guard armory then yes it is definately a waste of time and funds.

That's what Florida Sun and Spa's claiming.

In a word: Nope.

See: Team; took one.

congrats old bald guy on the 69 :-)

Showbob123
02-04-07, 19:20
Anything on Awakening Spirit off JTB or atlantic? Is it just normal hs? or not even that?

Worth a visit?

Nightwynd
02-05-07, 08:24
Anything on Awakening Spirit off JTB or atlantic? Is it just normal hs? or not even that?

Worth a visit?No one has ever fessed up here to getting anything but a good theraputic massage. And the setting is very hippy-funky. So probably 'not even that'.

BUT. On Craigslist, lately, their ads have repeatedly said 'non-clinical atmosphere'. Considering the last set of posts on this board about the place described the experience as being exactly that (clinical), and hippy-funky ain't clinical (unless it's the free clinic in Frisco), ya gotta wonder if someone has been browsing our boards.

And if so, why? Seems an odd thing to do if they don't want the monger trade, huh?

Even if there's another menu for trusted customers, ya still gotta ask if it's worth the time and expense to become trusted. Non-AMPs which discreetly provide extras often won't float you a hint for a loooong time.

So. You like some of the folks working there? Go have some massage, and if they eventually admit to extras, share the info.

In a hurry? Move on to faster pastures.

Smitty Smitt
02-05-07, 09:05
Anyone been to Diamond Therapy lately? Drove by on Sunday and the open sign was on, but the place looked deserted.

Stewie Griffin
02-05-07, 12:21
went by there the other day and everything was locked up and no one was answering the phone @ 7pm

so went to palms.

Smitty Smitt
02-05-07, 18:51
I went by there the past couple of days, and it was locked up too. Been calling most of today, but get no answer.

went by there the other day and everything was locked up and no one was answering the phone @ 7pm

so went to palms.

Smitty Smitt
02-05-07, 19:06
I took one for the team today! Called the massage therapist advertising in the newspaper on 103rd. Sounded interesting enough until I got there. Cute asian gal, nice layout, very clean. She led me into the room, and as I was getting undressed, I looked on the wall, and there was a calendar with Jesus Christ on it. As I looked further around the room, it was quite obvious that she was a christian woman. She gave a very good massage, but no extras implied or granted. Now that I think about it, the music she was playing may have been gospel music.

Old School
02-05-07, 19:45
I took one for the team today! Called the massage therapist advertising in the newspaper on 103rd. Sounded interesting enough until I got there. Cute asian gal, nice layout, very clean. She led me into the room, and as I was getting undressed, I looked on the wall, and there was a calendar with Jesus Christ on it. As I looked further around the room, it was quite obvious that she was a christian woman. She gave a very good massage, but no extras implied or granted. Now that I think about it, the music she was playing may have been gospel music.

Happy Hunting!

Old School

Smitty,
Shame on you for not reading the board, I reported on her back in October.

Old School

Smitty Smitt
02-06-07, 10:55
WTF, I probably read it, and forgot it.

Smitty,
Shame on you for not reading the board, I reported on her back in October.

Old School

Old Dog Newtrk
02-10-07, 17:46
New handle for an old hand. Senior member several times over in another life.

Went to Oriental Spa on Normandy. I knew I was in for a good time when the 30ish mama groped me in the room while getting the fee. She was fun, and I was sorry that it wasn't going to be her doing the rub.

Wasn't sorry a minute later when another 30ish K-gal named Yellow came in. Nice tatas, a little pooch, but had a real tight backside. Nice table shower followed by OK soft massage. It didn't last long, and after the flip she asked the usual. I asked her if she would take care of me real good and gave her $. DATY and fingering a tight slot then she did BBBJ, finishing with HJ.

As I was leaving she told me to bring a cover next time. I will!

Much more MPG than the usual Jax AMP experience.

Old Dog Newtrk
02-11-07, 23:12
The previous time up there for me was at Palm. Had Lisa at nite--9 or so.

Really good shower, great massage. On the TS and before the flip she got into prostate massage. I like that a lot, tho some others don't. After the flip she did the PM while blowing on little doggie, and I thought I would cum without her even touching me. Nice HR. $.5 and the $80 hour fee.

I have got to get my doctor to prescribe colon therapy so I can write that off!

OldBaldGuy
02-19-07, 14:39
I'm a Palm and Star kinda guy, but pass 6604 so often I decided to stop. Had a gorgeous young thing named Coco (could swear I've heard that name from other posts, but too lazy to do research). Nice facility, and the room was huge (one of the house bedrooms I gather). Shower wasn't much, but the massage itself was undoubtedly the best I've ever had. She knew it was my first visit there, so didn't do much beyond the normal. When I thought things were over, she continued with the massage for another 10 minutes. After getting dressed she winked, smiled and said, "Next time." (not sure what she meant by that)

Play safe guys !

Stewie Griffin
02-22-07, 09:34
Stopped in again the other day and the lady met me at the door and said they were closed. She told me to try again in a week (which would be this week). Then told me to call before I drove all the way over there.

This is the second time I have been by there and nada. I wonder if they can't find any girls?

Stewie Griffin
02-22-07, 09:39
Just a note that I see Vanessa is back in town. She was really great last time. Awesome lady. Not sure if it is worth $200, but she was awesome when I saw her.

Stewie Griffin
02-23-07, 09:37
has anybody tried jaxbest? I have been thinking about trying a tandem massage, but not very many places offer it.

Nightwynd
02-23-07, 10:31
has anybody tried jaxbest? I have been thinking about trying a tandem massage, but not very many places offer it.That's Awakening Spirit. Should be a good massage, but I doubt four hands roam more than two.

PWhipped
02-23-07, 10:41
Who?? If need be, PM, if not post. See ya next week.

Wet dreams,

PW

Just a note that i see Vanessa is back in town. She was really great last time. Awesome lady. Not sure if it is worth $200, but she was awesome when i saw her.

BigMoonRising
02-24-07, 18:10
I was having a year long dream at the spa in the"sky". In my dream I got to know this funny, sweet and good looking lady real well. Sometimes inside the spa, sometimes outside of the spa. We allways had a good time together and I consider her a friend for life. Now she is gone! I guess I knew that it wouldn't last forever, but never thought this day would arrive. I guess I will have to hop on a plane and go see her someday soon. Damn this sucks!

OUT!

Big Moon

Stewie Griffin
02-24-07, 21:09
I was having a year long dream at the spa in the"sky". In my dream I got to know this funny, sweet and good looking lady real well. Sometimes inside the spa, sometimes outside of the spa. We allways had a good time together and I consider her a friend for life. Now she is gone! I guess I knew that it wouldn't last forever, but never thought this day would arrive. I guess I will have to hop on a plane and go see her someday soon. Damn this sucks!

OUT!

Big Moon

Ummm Okay....

wavrider
02-25-07, 01:23
I admit we are all allowed to dream.

But usually, on this board, dreams have some information to allow the rest of the board members to have a dream.

The moral of the story is "If there is no information in the dream then it is a fantasy".

With that said a Quote from Stephen Tyler of AEROSMITH, " DREAM ON"

The only Info I can add is now Tampa is about as dry as J-ville.

I think P.W. took all the good yellow fever nurses back with him last time he visited here.

Enjoy and be safe. WAV

P.S. Anyone have any information about the adult novelty store and theater on 301 South and S.R.26 intersection? I pass that all the time driving to Tampa and that place is packed

The Fat Guy
02-25-07, 13:42
I admit we are all allowed to dream.

But usually, on this board, dreams have some information to allow the rest of the board members to have a dream.

The moral of the story is "If there is no information in the dream then it is a fantasy".

With that said a Quote from Stephen Tyler of AEROSMITH, " DREAM ON"

The only Info I can add is now Tampa is about as dry as J-ville.

I think P.W. took all the good yellow fever nurses back with him last time he visited here.

Enjoy and be safe. WAV

P.S. Anyone have any information about the adult novelty store and theater on 301 South and S.R.26 intersection? I pass that all the time driving to Tampa and that place is packed

I used to go to Tampa at least 5-6 times a year to let the kids go to BG and I'd have my own fun at a wonderful and quite affordable AMP there. It has been shut down for the usual BS for over 2 and a half months now and I am letting my investment in annual passes at that theme park go to hell because I have nothing to do down there now.
As far as that adult bookstore goes, I have been in there a few times to get some cheap DVD's for friends but I haven't seen any other activity than horny guys looking for some visual stimulation, I could be wrong though. I only live 15 or so miles from there... so if I am wrong I'll make that trip more often.

Spaceman Spiff
02-26-07, 04:35
I was recently in your fair city, and after reading Old Dog's report on The Palm, decided to check it out.

I had an experience very similar to his, and very satisfying!

I'd just like to mention a few additional points.

1) For my session, at least, the shower was directly attached to the massage room. This is nice since it makes the shower a non-shared resource, and the girl can take her time and even start the play there without worrying about someone else needing it.

2) To borrow a really good term from a really bad movie, this girl has excellent "sense of cock". I'm a good few years past 18 now, and I can wear out the arm of a girl who has a poor sense of feedback -- no troubles here!

3) If you are not very familiar with the Jax area (I'm not!) the place is nearly impossible to find. The "street" it is on has apparently been cut in two by some sort of access ramp, and if you follow a map, you will end up on the _other_ side of the ramp, wondering why the street numbers cut off before the address given in the sports section (and wondering if you even want to leave your car parked there if you did find it -- it doesn't appear to be a great area). Once you do figure it out, it's still very hard to turn in and out of.

Spaceman Spiff

Inglewood
03-01-07, 09:51
Would someone please post address of Star ?? Will be in Jax next week and want to check it out. Need to mapquest it. Thanx!

Dogboy Jax
03-01-07, 10:55
Would someone please post address of Star ?? Will be in Jax next week and want to check it out. Need to mapquest it. Thanx!Not sure of the address, but it's in an office park off Old Kings Road, about two blocks North of Baymeadows.

Was there last night. Massage with "Champagne." Shower was great. Massage was just good. Standard service. Spent a Ben + $10 all told.

OldBaldGuy
03-01-07, 19:11
Three of 'em busted today, including Palm ! It'll be awhile, but gotta believe they'll be back. Man, I hate to see Palm shut down --- and I'm sure my other favorite and all the others will be offering less till this blows over. Sad !

Play safe guys !

Old School
03-01-07, 19:11
PALM TREE on Copper Circle, SUN SPA on Lane, AND the on University Blvd.
They were all raided yesterday.

Old School

Stewie Griffin
03-01-07, 19:17
PALM TREE on Copper Circle, SUN SPA on Lane, AND the on University Blvd.
They were all raided yesterday.

Old School

Son of a *****. Maybe I should have kept my appointment for tonight with that other girl...

Old School
03-01-07, 19:20
Son of a *****. Maybe I should have kept my appointment for tonight with that other girl...

Yes, you should have. I bet you won't get shit from a AMP no time soon.

Are you in/out tonight?

Stewie Griffin
03-01-07, 19:23
Yes, you should have. I bet you won't get shit from a AMP no time soon.

Are you in/out tonight?

I AM IN.... That other girl answering the phone just spooked me.. Then they called my cell phone today and left a message for me to call them. I was not to thrilled with that either....

Hmmmmmm Damn I am still thinking of candy's ass!!!!!

PWhipped
03-01-07, 21:26
Had fun guys, too bad she was not more GFE. Damn tight body, woooooo .

Wet Dreams were made of that. PW

I AM IN.... That other girl answering the phone just spooked me.. Then they called my cell phone today and left a message for me to call them. I was not to thrilled with that either....

Hmmmmmm Damn I am still thinking of candy's ass!!!!!

Pfadt
03-02-07, 05:18
Went by Palms today. They are closed due to "repairs needing to be made for water damage".

Inglewood
03-02-07, 09:22
Guys...more details please! Is this the Palm just off Emerson behind the service station that got busted? What happened? What were the charges? Damned...gonna be there next weekend! Was looking forward to it!

Nightwynd
03-02-07, 10:49
Guys...more details please! Is this the Palm just off Emerson behind the service station that got busted? What happened? What were the charges? Damned...gonna be there next weekend! Was looking forward to it!Read 'em and weep:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/11148820/detail.html

Smitty Smitt
03-02-07, 11:49
I found this posting on Craigslist. Looks like someone tipped off JSO

"UNIQUE" Massage Services
Reply to: serv-286937377@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-01, 10:15PM EST

Unique, asian spa, sun spa, CiBi's, VIP spa,
All are illegal establishments.
no license, no establishment license, but charge!!!!
Unique in avondale, CiBi, Sun, Vip, Diamond, have people
without license's......FL. Dept. Health, Business Professional
Regulation , JSO VICE notified.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: Unlicensed

PostingID: 286937377

Old School
03-02-07, 18:17
Guys...more details please! Is this the Palm just off Emerson behind the service station that got busted? What happened? What were the charges? Damned...gonna be there next weekend! Was looking forward to it!

Here's the story and yes PALM behind the Gas Station.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/11148820/detail.html

Old School
03-02-07, 18:20
I found this posting on Craigslist. Looks like someone tipped off JSO

"UNIQUE" Massage Services
Reply to: serv-286937377@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-01, 10:15PM EST

Unique, asian spa, sun spa, CiBi's, VIP spa,
All are illegal establishments.
no license, no establishment license, but charge!!!!
Unique in avondale, CiBi, Sun, Vip, Diamond, have people
without license's......FL. Dept. Health, Business Professional
Regulation , JSO VICE notified.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: Unlicensed

PostingID: 286937377

Yes, it looked like someone tipped off JSO. If you read the CL Therapeutic section you can probably guess who did it.
Time to take deep cover and pass INFO by PM.

Viper321
03-02-07, 19:13
I agree with Oldschool, Sould contact via PM for a while.

Stewie Griffin
03-02-07, 22:42
Yes, it looked like someone tipped off JSO. If you read the CL Therapeutic section you can probably guess who did it.
Time to take deep cover and pass INFO by PM.

If you read we have been having a nice little discussion over there! =) Of course I threw my 2 cents in!!!

And have been flagging exotique every chance i get since she or someone always flags her negative reviews so they are taken down...

wavrider
03-04-07, 02:27
Man I was there on the 1st about 12:30 to 1:00 and it was packed.
I parked in the back and waited a few minutes before I went to the door.
There was a fellow monger outside smoking a cig who informed me that they were busy. Well I know the mamasan real well so I went in and asked for her and some grandma told me they were all busy?

Should have known then that there was something going on as mamasan does not work yet her car was parked there behind the fence.

Should have thrown a flag up then but I just decided to go try the new one on the West side. It was definately a nice wet dream, Japanese in J-ville, who would have thought.

Seemed like the raid was going on when I was at Palm, damn. Oh well the owner is a sweetie she will have the girls back up and running again soon.

Enjoy and be safe,WAV.

BigMoonRising
03-04-07, 10:55
Interesting.

Apparently she has decided to hit the road. Saw her add on CL in Atlanta or was it Orlando?

Anyway how convenient to slip out of town at the same time. She is probably unliscensed as well.

I figured something was going to happen as it is also underway in Tampa &Orlando . Be careful everybody!

Seaman Timmy
03-04-07, 20:08
I expect it will only get worse with the upcoming elections in the spring. They are easy targets compared to truly dangerous criminals so they can score points with the woman voters and get some positive press at little cost. Pity too as these cause no problems with the community as they are contained and provide a good honest service.

Qtipper
03-05-07, 14:06
Too bad. Gonna miss Lisa.

Clublvr
03-05-07, 20:34
Man I was there on the 1st about 12:30 to 1:00 and it was packed.

I parked in the back and waited a few minutes before I went to the door.
There was a fellow monger outside smoking a cig who informed me that they were busy. Well I know the mamasan real well so I went in and asked for her and some grandma told me they were all busy?

Should have known then that there was something going on as mamasan does not work yet her car was parked there behind the fence.

Should have thrown a flag up then but I just decided to go try the new one on the West side. It was definately a nice wet dream, Japanese in J-ville, who would have thought.

Seemed like the raid was going on when I was at Palm, damn. Oh well the owner is a sweetie she will have the girls back up and running again soon.

Enjoy and be safe,WAV.Bummer on the bust. I recognized of two of the faces on the news clip. Surprised as I never was offered anything. Massages were good from one the other man she had some strong hands :(

Ladder40
03-06-07, 12:22
I expect it will only get worse with the upcoming elections in the spring. They are easy targets compared to truly dangerous criminals so they can score points with the woman voters and get some positive press at little cost. Pity too as these cause no problems with the community as they are contained and provide a good honest service.That is exactly right. I have never visited a AMP in Jville stick mostly to my routine. But the politics and the timing is exactly right. It is a pity they haven't caught (or even tried) more harden criminals. Busy doesn't equal productivity. Look through the smoke screen.

Alabaman23
03-07-07, 16:15
I was there 20min ago, they got raided while I was in there. Hopefully they will be back open soon. They were good to me while I was there. Minus the raid it was a great experiance.

Alabaman23
03-07-07, 16:49
I was dreaming that I was at an Asian Spa off of Normandy when it got busted today at 2:30. I also dreamed that two girls where taken away. I say dream but it was more of a nightmare.

Seaman Timmy
03-07-07, 21:53
I was dreaming that I was at an Asian Spa off of Normandy when it got busted today at 2:30. I also dreamed that two girls where taken away. I say dream but it was more of a nightmare.Wow. Did they hassel you at all?

JbnbStunner
03-08-07, 00:49
What are some recomendations for someone from the beaches looking for a first time AMP visit?

wavrider
03-08-07, 06:57
Asian Spa. I guess I better quit going. Seems like the good spa's are the one's getting busted and the poor service one's are immune to JSO.

Such as it is they will be up and running again soon. They know a visit to the SPA is a guaranteed bust.

Seems like they would be more interested in finding the guilty person that shot the three year old instead of harrassing consenting adults enjoying themselves.

Enjoy and be safe.

Inglewood
03-08-07, 11:54
Does anyone know if the spa on I95 close to Brunswick is open. Will be in Jax this weekend, but it looks like Jax spas are a bit dangerous at the moment. Gotta have a relaxation session somewhere!

Thanks!

PWhipped
03-08-07, 12:17
Good place to visit.

Wet Dreams, PW

Does anyone know if the spa on I95 close to Brunswick is open. Will be in Jax this weekend, but it looks like Jax spas are a bit dangerous at the moment. Gotta have a relaxation session somewhere! Thanks!

Beteez
03-08-07, 16:21
There is also Aloha Helping Hands in Kingsland is closer to Jax. than Brunswick is.

wavrider
03-10-07, 08:02
What is the scoop on Aloha?
Where is it located at and how did they ever get the county to approve a massage spa in Kingsland. They shut them down years ago and they used to be a lot of fun. Is Aloha the same.

Need some details here. Door price? Tips for extra's? Variety and ages of the girls? What is on the "menu"? Sorry to bombard you with questions but usually a "new" AMP means lots of good wet dreams (PW Quote).

Enjoy and be safe WAV.

Stiffytwo
03-14-07, 12:48
I was dreaming that I was at Star and met a new provider. Her name is Kim; she is a small gal in her 30s I would say. She gave a half way decent shower and did five a BBBJ no CIM. She finished by hand. Said she did not do with out cover for everyone. I paid for hour and was finished in 30 min, but I guess that is par for Star. Then I woke up.

Stewie Griffin
03-15-07, 08:36
I was dreaming that I was at Star and met a new provider. Her name is Kim; she is a small gal in her 30s I would say. She gave a half way decent shower and did five a BBBJ no CIM. She finished by hand. Said she did not do with out cover for everyone. I paid for hour and was finished in 30 min, but I guess that is par for Star. Then I woke up.

Hmmmmm Maybe it is just me, but for the next post maybe try to leave all the specifics out, and just say you had a great time....

Stiffytwo
03-15-07, 15:26
Steeler Fan Thank you for the feedback. Next time I will leave out most of the details. This is new to me so it will take a little time.

Stiffytwo

Inglewood
03-15-07, 18:51
OBG...gotta know if you received my PM...and your thoughts. Thanks!

Monger Mac
03-16-07, 20:59
Hello to all!

As you can see I'm a newby, so take it easy, please.

I've been on the site a few times in the past just looking, its always been interesting so I decided to join.

Thats pretty wild about the bust, I guess all things have to end sooner or later.
I've been to two of the three places mentioned in the news story, the one on lane ave is the one I've never been to.

I'm not sure how specific I can be.

I was going to VIP for a while, then one day one of the girls got emotional on me & started talking about how she missed her family & that she was hoping to marry an american man, that was my que that it was time to move on, besides I've never gotten F/S there anyway.

J/T was next for me, it only took two visits to get F/S, then I was sorry I did.(Sue)
Star, not so bad, I've gotten F/S a couple of times & H/Js on the other visits.

The one on St J B has always been hit & miss for me, never F/S, sometimes a H/J & other times just a massage.

I've also been to the one on Normandy once, ehh.

There was this one place kinda behind Red Lob on baymeadows, seems like it was gone as quick as it came, only went once, H/J & strip tease.

My current research project is at the beaches.

I tried the one in neptune, just a massage so far, but man, if I can ever get one of those girls to play, wow!

I found another one in J/B, COHA, just H/J so far, but a really good one, I'll be trying that one again.

I hope I haven't been to specific, it seems reasonable to me that Leo probably reads the forum.

I'm sure a few of you will steer me in the right direction.

Oh, by the way, any other good ones at the beach?

Old School
03-17-07, 06:15
Hello to all!

As you can see I'm a newby, so take it easy, please.

I've been on the site a few times in the past just looking, its always been interesting so I decided to join.

Thats pretty wild about the bust, I guess all things have to end sooner or later.
I've been to two of the three places mentioned in the news story, the one on lane ave is the one I've never been to.

I'm not sure how specific I can be.

I was going to VIP for a while, then one day one of the girls got emotional on me & started talking about how she missed her family & that she was hoping to marry an american man, that was my que that it was time to move on, besides I've never gotten F/S there anyway.

J/T was next for me, it only took two visits to get F/S, then I was sorry I did.(Sue)
Star, not so bad, I've gotten F/S a couple of times & H/Js on the other visits.

The one on St J B has always been hit & miss for me, never F/S, sometimes a H/J & other times just a massage.

I've also been to the one on Normandy once, ehh.

There was this one place kinda behind Red Lob on baymeadows, seems like it was gone as quick as it came, only went once, H/J & strip tease.

My current research project is at the beaches.

I tried the one in neptune, just a massage so far, but man, if I can ever get one of those girls to play, wow!

I found another one in J/B, COHA, just H/J so far, but a really good one, I'll be trying that one again.

I hope I haven't been to specific, it seems reasonable to me that Leo probably reads the forum.

I'm sure a few of you will steer me in the right direction.

Oh, by the way, any other good ones at the beach?

Great Post for a Newby! You are going to do fine. You didn't start off with a bunch of questions you actually provided INFO.

Old School

wavrider
03-18-07, 21:49
Great report Monger Mac, Welcome Stiffytwo

Welcome to the board. Good info posted and some new info for me also.
Beaches has a HR establishment? Good to know. Thanks for that one.

As far as info posted and to much details? Well each to their own on the extent of the details. I prefer more details as to price and the amount of mileage obtained from the girls (providers) in the Amps.

Your report was outstanding and hell everyone knows LEO reads the boards.
What most may not know is LEO is some of the better regular customers at the AMPs also. Of course they will not be involved in the "raid" on the AMP they patronize but they get just as big a kick out of the hobby as we do.

Do not take me wrong I am not condoning LEO's raids, I believe there are a lot better priorities out there than busting a few korean girls trying to make a living at the only profession that will pay them more than minimum wage.

So post away and send the details. Your fellow hobbiest will know the info they need to get the best bang for their buck.

Enjoy and be safe, WAV

Norton
03-19-07, 14:33
Just looking for a good spa while I’m in town, any recommendations? Need names and locations.

Thanks

Delamancha
03-21-07, 11:27
Norton, you mean we've gone out of our way to write reports of our visits and you haven't read them? Where is the love, man?

OldBaldGuy
03-21-07, 14:15
Norton, you mean we've gone out of our way to write reports of our visits and you haven't read them? Where is the love, man?

ROTFL ... amen, Delamancha !

wavrider
03-22-07, 07:16
Where is the love?

Maybe you should introduce him to the best AMP girls in JAX!

Norton, fellow hobbiest. The reports are there, JAX is hit and miss and I wish you the best of luck on the "hit" side.

Enjoy and be safe, WAV

Dogboy Jax
03-23-07, 10:38
Stopped at Star again yesterday. Only had time for 1/2 hour. Massage was good, even in that rushed time frame. O.k. dream at the end.

Pfadt
03-23-07, 23:12
Wheres Star at?

Someone pm me the address please?

OldBaldGuy
03-26-07, 16:35
What a great way to start the week ! I was lucky enough to have lunch with Champagne again. I was bubbly afterwards too ! And still the nicest mamasan in town.

Play safe guys !

BigMoonRising
03-27-07, 14:06
Wheres Star at?

Someone pm me the address please?Smoovepl,

RTFF dude!

wavrider
03-27-07, 17:27
Smoovepl,

Advice for the AMP hobbiest.

Any city you visit, read the sports section, or classifieds, or the local "free" rag for advertising. You will get all the 411 on the spa's and indy's from the rags.

If all else fails look in the yellow pages. One of the best experiences I had was in Miss. The spa was not advertised in the local rag but had a phone # in the yellow pages. Damn that was nice dreams.

Enjoy and be safe, WAV.

Just Cruzin
03-28-07, 16:19
Made a visit to this fine establishment only to find that I had been nominated to take one for the team. Two women working, both mid 30ies, both fairly attractive. The one I drew said her name was Diane, thinner than the other. Not sure of the other woman’s name. The setup is a little different when you walk in, there is no barrier door going to the back. The place was completely open. At that point, I should have turned around and left, but thinking this was going to work, I continued on the journey to nowhere. The table shower routine is different. I thought I was a piece of fish getting dipped and cooked. First, a very dry table shower, needless to say, all the right areas were NOT hit, then into a Jacuzzi bathtub for a little soak, and then into a shower then back to the room. The massage wasn’t too bad, and Diane was pleasant, she just was not going to go the extra mile. So needless to say, when it was all over I got dressed, thanked her and left her standing at the door tipless. I am not sure if the other one would have been any better, so I’d have to say they are legit with no extras offered.
Safe cruzin,
JC

jl862
03-31-07, 10:15
Took a ride to the beach now that it seems dead at the AMPs. Had a very nice time with some Russan ladies. Very reasonable, great massage. Well worth the trip.

Yankee In Jax
04-01-07, 20:34
Feeling like an extended car trip today, I toured the greater Jax area to see where things stand with AMPs. I wish this, my first report for this website, were an April Fool's joke, but I found nothing funny today.

Here are my results:

Sun Spa (Lane) : "closed for repairs"
Oriental Spa (Normandy) : "closed for repairs"
Palm Tree (Emerson) : "closed for repairs"
Angel (University) : "closed for repairs"
Jax Therapy (Bowden) : closed, but I think it was simply not open today
Spa & Tan (Southside) : "closed for repairs"
When you wish... (viejorey) : Open til 9pm

I didn't head all the way out to the beach, and don't have a good idea where to look there either. On this side of the InterCoastal, it's pretty slim pickins for the opening of April.

Pfadt
04-02-07, 05:49
Feeling like an extended car trip today, I toured the greater Jax area to see where things stand with AMPs. I wish this, my first report for this website, were an April Fool's joke, but I found nothing funny today.

Here are my results:

I didn't head all the way out to the beach, and don't have a good idea where to look there either. On this side of the InterCoastal, it's pretty slim pickins for the opening of April.I think your only choice left is star therapy or if you feel like driving to Ga, VIP off exit 29. All the spas you hit got busted last month during a raid. Sorry man.

OldBaldGuy
04-02-07, 13:35
... mamasan comes out the back door when you're done, walks over to your car, gives you a hug and asks if the girls treated you right. Or did I just dream that after a great massage by Anna ? Now if it really happened, THAT'S great customer service in my book !

Play safe guys !

OBG

RaynMan55
04-02-07, 15:13
... mamasan comes out the back door when you're done, walks over to your car, gives you a hug and asks if the girls treated you right. Or did I just dream that after a great massage by Anna ? Now if it really happened, THAT'S great customer service in my book !

Play safe guys !

OBG

Oh dude, dont be modest... just admit that you got "game"...we'll understand...LOL.... :D

Yankee In Jax
04-02-07, 19:57
I swung by the Star yesterday mid afternoon, but there were 2 trucks & a car parked there, and another car wandering around the parking lot. It seemed a little too busy for relaxed quality time, since I am still by no means a regular there.

Is the late 20's girl with a 5-body, 3-face still working there? I had this dream back in December that even after much exhertion and not able to achieve HR for me, she started french kissing me then yelling at mamasan that something was wrong, and sent me packing 40 minutes into the hour long session. I don't blame her for getting flustered, but she wasn't the best I've seen at a parlor lately.

Stiff E
04-03-07, 22:20
I went to the Star tonight. It has been a while since I have been there, but since my favorite spot is "closed for repairs", I thought I would stop by after work. My best friend I work with is also a frequent customer the other place and tagged along after I mentioned my plans. I don't know if two guys showing up at the same time spooked them or what, but it was the worst service I can remember. I mean there were 3 or 4 girls there and we were the only customers. They gave us the 3rd degree. I felt like I was getting interrogated by the cops or interviewed for a job with all the questions. The bath was ok, but they didn't even dry me off. The massage was terrible and 40 minutes into the one hour, she said she was done. What? No dream of a HJ or anything bewtween the waist and thighs. What is the deal? I thought they might be scared because of all the recent raids, but then I read that some of you guys have had a good time the past few days. Is it because I'm not a regular there? I mean, how much do I have to spend before they feel comfortable enough? Is it because two of us showed up at the same time (my friend said his was uneventful too)? Is there a secret Asian hand shake or password. Jeeez. I'm not sure if I should waste my money and try again or not. Maybe a trip to GA is in order.

OldBaldGuy
04-04-07, 07:05
I went to the Star tonight. It has been a while since I have been there, but since my favorite spot is "closed for repairs", I thought I would stop by after work. My best friend I work with is also a frequent customer the other place and tagged along after I mentioned my plans. I don't know if two guys showing up at the same time spooked them or what, but it was the worst service I can remember. I mean there were 3 or 4 girls there and we were the only customers. They gave us the 3rd degree. I felt like I was getting interrogated by the cops or interviewed for a job with all the questions. The bath was ok, but they didn't even dry me off. The massage was terrible and 40 minutes into the one hour, she said she was done. What? No dream of a HJ or anything bewtween the waist and thighs. What is the deal? I thought they might be scared because of all the recent raids, but then I read that some of you guys have had a good time the past few days. Is it because I'm not a regular there? I mean, how much do I have to spend before they feel comfortable enough? Is it because two of us showed up at the same time (my friend said his was uneventful too)? Is there a secret Asian hand shake or password. Jeeez. I'm not sure if I should waste my money and try again or not. Maybe a trip to GA is in order.

SE .. That's the first real negative I've seen here on Star. Can't explain it, but suspect maybe something happened during the day that spooked them. Sorry you got bad service. My suggestion -- another day try their $50 half-hour session and see if things improve.

Be safe !

OBG

Inglewood
04-04-07, 09:02
Will say ditto to Old Bald Guy's post. Have been to Star a couple of times and have always been quite "satisfied" with the experience. Would be curious to know if Mamasan was there to greet you or if maybe she had stepped out awhile. Normally, she checks to see if you enjoyed the session. BTW. I have never seen 3-4 girls there. Sure you were at Star?

Stiff E
04-04-07, 15:21
Yeah, it was Star. Maybe they had company in from out-of town I will take the advice and try the half hour deal next time. With all the good stuff I've heard, I must have just gotten them on a bad night. Thanks and be safe.

Stewie Griffin
04-04-07, 16:31
I have only had one problem at Star. Mamasan is always really nice though and even apologized after the one incident.

They have even tried to teach me korean.

Qtipper
04-04-07, 17:56
Driving by JAX yesterday I saw the OPEN sign on. I got some bad service there once, I didn't try to go in, but if things continue as they are, I might have to give it another try.

BTW, searched the forum for Star and can't find where it located. Can someone PM ?

Here are my results:

I didn't head all the way out to the beach, and don't have a good idea where to look there either. On this side of the InterCoastal, it's pretty slim pickins for the opening of April.

Qtipper
04-04-07, 18:00
Awsome advice Wav. Went to Columbia SC and got the local freebies paper. Found a nice amp off of Two Notch road. Some good dreams there :). Too bad Columbia doesn't have AMPs section on the forum.

Smoovepl,

Advice for the AMP hobbiest.

Any city you visit, read the sports section, or classifieds, or the local "free" rag for advertising. You will get all the 411 on the spa's and indy's from the rags.

If all else fails look in the yellow pages. One of the best experiences I had was in Miss. The spa was not advertised in the local rag but had a phone # in the yellow pages. Damn that was nice dreams.

Enjoy and be safe, WAV.

Pfadt
04-04-07, 19:42
I went to the star Sat. Had a great massage with handshake at end. Tipped 2 1/2 jacks.

BigMoonRising
04-05-07, 08:45
Star has been my favorite place for a while now,however, since all the trouble in town they seem to be a little to busy. Monday night 8:30 thought maybe since it was late it would be better. No way! Four vehicles already there. Did I listen to the voice in the back of my mind telling me to come back tomorrow? No, of course not! Went in talked to Mamasan, she had me wait in office for 10 min. Damn I should have left then. Finally greeted by what I thought was the shower lady. Very poor shower (I miss Diane).To the room, imagine my surprise when same lady comes in for massage( a poor excuse for one) Let me say this lady was very sweet and nice but she was old.( Asian woman age well,hard to tell age) So when I say she was old she was old. Well I thought maybe just enjoy a good massage for my aches and pains. Not this time.

Mamasan tells me next time she will give me a discount to take care of this visit. She is working hard to bring in some new girls.

I hope this is not a start of a new trend at my favorite place!

Grumpy96
04-06-07, 21:45
I went to the star Sat. Had a great massage with handshake at end. Tipped 2 1/2 jacks.Hey man your driving up the price, by tiping 2 1/2 jacks We like to keep the cost in our favor as much as possiable

OldBaldGuy
04-07-07, 06:49
Hey man your driving up the price, by tiping 2 1/2 jacks We like to keep the cost in our favor as much as possiable

I personally disagree, Grumpy. A "bigger than normal" tip is not only a reward for good service, but also encouragement for better service next time. It's also how these gals pay their bills. I tend to tip on the high side, and it usually pays dividends the next time I see a gal --- whether it's an escort, at a strip club or AMP. You don't know what I tip, so there's no standards being set here. My 2 cents ...

Play safe guys !

OBG

Stewie Griffin
04-07-07, 08:54
Star has been my favorite place for a while now,however, since all the trouble in town they seem to be a little to busy. Monday night 8:30 thought maybe since it was late it would be better. No way! Four vehicles already there. Did I listen to the voice in the back of my mind telling me to come back tomorrow? No, of course not! Went in talked to Mamasan, she had me wait in office for 10 min. Damn I should have left then. Finally greeted by what I thought was the shower lady. Very poor shower (I miss Diane).To the room, imagine my surprise when same lady comes in for massage( a poor excuse for one) Let me say this lady was very sweet and nice but she was old.( Asian woman age well,hard to tell age) So when I say she was old she was old. Well I thought maybe just enjoy a good massage for my aches and pains. Not this time.

Mamasan tells me next time she will give me a discount to take care of this visit. She is working hard to bring in some new girls.

I hope this is not a start of a new trend at my favorite place!

Sounds like you got the same girl i did... A 1 minute if that shower and then she came into the room....Bummer indeed.. nice lady though. I think her name was kim and she got her from california she was telling me..

Stiffytwo
04-07-07, 11:05
That’s funny because I had a dream I was with Kim when she first got here from California. She gave a decent shower and as I stated in the earlier report she did a decent job. Maybe she is disillusioned by the tips here and service has gone down hill. If she has maybe they should get rid of her and get someone else. Of course I was only dreaming.

OldBaldGuy
04-07-07, 14:15
If there's been a negative on Star recently it's been the showers. Mamasan said the older lady is gone. She wasn't a beauty, but she did give great showers. I don't know if Kim is the new regular shower gal or not. There's a post a ways back that gave her great marks on overall service. I know of 2 gals working there that DO give wonderful massages. If you want names, PM me.

Be safe guys !

OBG

Inglewood
04-08-07, 10:11
Visited Star Friday....it was a good news, bad news day. The bad news...only Mamasan and Anna were there. Was told other girls were on vacation. This was bad news only because demand was high...too many cars, phone calls, and doorbell rings! BTW...price has increased to 80/60. First knew I was in trouble when Mama said she would give me shower. But...the other side of that was that she is a delightfully sexy mamasan, and she knew exactly what buttons to push with the shower. Finished shower and then, to my surprise Mama said she would give a little massage and then Anna would finish. Mama has great hands! When Anna came into the room they exchanged a little Korean and Mama told her to take care of me. Did she ever! The downside of a visit like this one was that the massage session was limited and I happen to enjoy a good rubdown. The upside was that Mama and girl were very busy and she wanted to make sure I left happy even though session was hurried (was only there 40 minutes). Despite a lackluster massage and short session I left VERY happy! Senior members and regular posters on this thread can PM for details of session...unlike any I have had at Star before. Hey OBG! I got more than a hug in the parking lot from mama! You got some catching up to do!

Inglewood
04-08-07, 10:14
There has been a Kim and a Kimberly at Star...one younger, one older. Names are used interchangeably for both.

OldBaldGuy
04-08-07, 16:21
Hey OBG! I got more than a hug in the parking lot from mama! You got some catching up to do!

Ingle ... I accept your challenge ! -- lol. Hell, who wouldn't try to get one-up in this game. Gotta gimme some extra time though. Be out of town all this week.

Peace & safety !

OBG

Stiffytwo
04-10-07, 21:58
Went to 6604 today for the first time but I said I had been there before. I got a nice girl; I think her name was Rita or something like that, could not understand. Thin girl nice natural rack.

The shower was good all the right places cleaned. Went back to the room and she gave me one of the best massages I have ever had. She did the normal light touch at the end of the back massage. She covered all the right places, and then the flip and she did the usual HR. I am not sure if anything else is available being my first time.

Then she proceeded to massage the front for the rest of the hour, in fact it was about 10 min. over. When she was finished she asked how I felt I said real good and relaxed, she said she needed a massage next time, I am not sure if it is a come on to get me to come back and ask for her. She was a real nice girl said she had been there about 2 weeks, from NJ.

Pfadt
04-12-07, 12:18
Went to 6604. Absolutely the most thorough massage I've ever had. It was phenomenal. This has to be the best I've seen of ANY place I've went to in Jacksonville. Highly highly recommended.