PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Seaman Timmy
05-26-12, 09:37
Noticed Ichiban is open again, so I decided to stop in and test the waters. Came away with nothing more than a very good massage that started with a sugar scrub TS that actually felt great. Only negative was the wash cloth drape on the flip. In room massage was top notch except for the draping here too. Not even a hint of additional offerings. Would repeat when I'm in the mood for a relaxing exfoliation and massage.Hey Bobb,

What the heck is a Sugar Scrub, that is a new one on me.

Timmy

Jax Mans
05-26-12, 18:06
Guess she really is jacked up now!

LOL no but I am one that can say she is a worthless theif. Its funny that you mentioned the ex, thats how she got me to feel sorry for her talking about how bad she was treated by him so I "would help her". The only help she needs is to quit screwing people over, lying to them to get sympathy and stealing from them and quit the nose candy. I hate to see how bad she (might have) screwd the the ex and Ed (LOL was funny) over cause I don't believe anything she says (especially since she stole my stuff, why'know makes it hard to believe her). BTW she told me she's 25 on the phone. 28 in person but when she showed up lookd like uncle roxy made her like 40.

Antonio702
05-26-12, 22:00
Does anyone know the deal on this "massage therapist"? Have seen her ads and she is a nice looking gal, but never hear from the guys on here about her.

Hot Tacos
05-26-12, 23:25
Hey Bobb,

What the heck is a Sugar Scrub, that is a new one on me.

TimmyThey add sugar to the scrub. It is different.

Bobb Sledd
05-27-12, 05:37
Does anyone know the deal on this "massage therapist"? Have seen her ads and she is a nice looking gal, but never hear from the guys on here about her.There have been posts on her in the past, most if not all say the same thing; she's strictly legit. A shame, she is a hottie!

Chirockies
05-27-12, 11:03
Does anyone know the deal on this "massage therapist"? Have seen her ads and she is a nice looking gal, but never hear from the guys on here about her.She is all legit. Very attractive and a great massage and draped at all times.

She loves what she does and loves to talk and talk.

If your looking for a great massage with no extras then Triwan is the gal for you.

Spam03
05-27-12, 11:20
Does anyone know the deal on this "massage therapist"? Have seen her ads and she is a nice looking gal, but never hear from the guys on here about her.Been there a few times, great massage, professional, sexy, and does like to tease and maybe with some repeats you might get lucky. Will repeat just for the massage.

Flyboy1544
05-27-12, 22:50
Been there a few times, great massage, professional, sexy, and does like to tease and maybe with some repeats you might get lucky. Will repeat just for the massage.Been there a couple times. Good massage and that's it.

Dogboy Jax
05-30-12, 18:25
June = good

Yesfun
05-31-12, 10:30
Gone to PT and seen Coco all I can say is WOW! Been a long time sense I was taken to school like that,

Hotels14
05-31-12, 14:41
Gone to PT and seen Coco all I can say is WOW! Been a long time sense I was taken to school like that,Can I get a hint of what this location is or PT stands for

Hot Tacos
05-31-12, 15:02
Cruise on Highway 103 produced nada today from 12-1pm. Just too hot I guess.

Decided to check out the newly reopened Ichiban. Coupon in the paper yields 1 hour for 60.00. Sue is tall and slim but if I had
to guess I would say 40's. Massage was what I would consider below average. We got along just fine though. HT

Slicer
05-31-12, 15:10
Gone to PT and seen Coco all I can say is WOW! Been a long time sense I was taken to school like that,I agree Coco is awesome. I saw her twice in three days. I had a great time before I headed north. TY jax

Jax Mans
06-03-12, 16:53
How can someone claims to only offer a legit massage yet show pix like this! What a contradiction!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-matter-the-weather-its-always-a-great-day-massage-therapy-by-triwan/1824842

Stewie Griffin
06-04-12, 09:18
How can someone claims to only offer a legit massage yet show pix like this! What a contradiction!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-matter-the-weather-its-always-a-great-day-massage-therapy-by-triwan/1824842I have noticed the same thing lately with her ads. And thought the same thing. $75 is pretty high to me for a massage.

Bobb Sledd
06-04-12, 10:48

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-matter-the-weather-its-always-a-great-day-massage-therapy-by-triwan/1824842That gentlemen, is called bait! Just to get you in the door. I understand her massages are enough to keep a guy coming back.

If she's giving extras it's the best kept secret in Jacksonville. Then again, if she were giving extras and swore a guy to silence using that body as incentive I have little doubt the truth would stay hidden. Just saying!

The Dabbler
06-04-12, 10:49
She's a strange bird. The pics are a ploy to get business, then she'll be "offended" you want more.

I have noticed the same thing lately with her ads. And thought the same thing. $75 is pretty high to me for a massage.

Member #4962
06-04-12, 10:50
I have noticed the same thing lately with her ads. And thought the same thing. $75 is pretty high to me for a massage.Agreed, when I saw her she was actually kind of irritated that she had to do a session and expected a tip.

It may be she is getting ready to expand the menu, but until there is a positive review letting us know she sends one home happy, not going back anytime soon.

Infidel
06-04-12, 12:02
Cruise on Highway 103 produced nada today from 12-1pm. Just too hot I guess.

Decided to check out the newly reopened Ichiban. Coupon in the paper yields 1 hour for 60. 00. Sue is tall and slim but if I had.

To guess I would say 40's. Massage was what I would consider below average. We got along just fine though. HTNever had anything more than a HJ here, and it looks like I never will.

Monger on men!

Jax Mans
06-04-12, 13:59
I have certainly had much better. It just irritates me that she would pose with sexy pix just to get you there then cop an attitude if you insinuate more. I mean, why send mixed signals! Say what you mean and mean what you say! If the massage is professional, then offer that!

That gentlemen, is called bait! Just to get you in the door. I understand her massages are enough to keep a guy coming back.

If she's giving extras it's the best kept secret in Jacksonville. Then again, if she were giving extras and swore a guy to silence using that body as incentive I have little doubt the truth would stay hidden. Just saying!

Stewie Griffin
06-04-12, 17:04
Agreed, when I saw her she was actually kind of irritated that she had to do a session and expected a tip.

It may be she is getting ready to expand the menu, but until there is a positive review letting us know she sends one home happy, not going back anytime soon.Wow $75 an hour and still wants a tip? Whew. Some of these girls never cease to amaze me. I have seen some with rates from $120-150 an hour and still put in their ads that tips are appreciated. $150 an hour is not good enough? Whew. I wish I could make $150 an hour. LOL

Jax Mans
06-04-12, 17:06
They have the ole syndrome: I'm a woman! Know what I mean?

Wow $75 an hour and still wants a tip? Whew. Some of these girls never cease to amaze me. I have seen some with rates from $120-150 an hour and still put in their ads that tips are appreciated. $150 an hour is not good enough? Whew. I wish I could make $150 an hour. LOL

Capt36
06-05-12, 10:51
I saw her a few months ago and she is the real deal. It ran me $20 but wow. Added a sea salt scrub and shower. All I can tell you is she is great. She is clean sexy and very nice. She's quite blunt and if you want he just tell her, she's upfront if you are. Reason I'm posting now about her is because I'm going to see her. She's back in town. 60 for reg massage and worth every cent. I opted for the extra and she went slow and unrushed to drag it out. I think more is avail for repeat customers over time but idk for sure.

RexxNJax
06-05-12, 11:00
So I am going through my old emails and find an email from a gal I had an incredible time with a few years ago. I send her a note to see if she is still around because I haven't seen her advertise on BP for a long time. So she writes back, she is still around, and she is still advertising, new phone number, and now she goes by TuLips Honey Pot. OMG! I am booking again! My experience years ago, well was nuru. She is more expensive now. Can you believe I saw her for. 75 and gave her a. 85 tip because. Well you know.

Member #4719
06-06-12, 19:28
Are nice this time of year. Beautiful city and if you like a simple and limited menu, all is well. Nice experience and the trip seems to always end happily. However, I have heard flights are limited due to layovers elsewhere. Perhaps there will be more available some time next month?

Chirockies
06-08-12, 10:26
Hey guys I need a big favor from all of you. I have this friend who is running into hard times with her massage business at the moment. She really needs a little boost to grt her business going where it use to be at.

She gives a wonderful massage however all legit (no HE) but you will not regret it.

She charges 60 for Swedish and 70 for deep tissue. I know they might be a little steep prices for a legit massage but she is the best at what she does. Trust me you will not regret it.

So I am asking if you all can give her a try. She is 35 and attractive. I have been going to her for years and just love her sensual touch. I would not steer you guys wrong.

Her number is 904-238-1627 her studio is off of Stockton and I-95 in the Riverside area.

Dj Tm
06-08-12, 12:47
I TOFTT with MIa and it was nice. She looks a lot better in person and has a great personality.

Price is high and firm. Not a lot of extras, but the best REAL massage around. Cute and bubbly. Nice Rack.

Defintely never any FS.

Sally904
06-11-12, 17:16
Any word on the Private Moments Body Rub which is advertised pretty heavy. Something about being near the poker room. I do not want to step into it, and I know you know what I mean!

Luknaround
06-11-12, 20:08
So I am going through my old emails and find an email from a gal I had an incredible time with a few years ago. I send her a note to see if she is still around because I haven't seen her advertise on BP for a long time. So she writes back, she is still around, and she is still advertising, new phone number, and now she goes by TuLips Honey Pot. OMG! I am booking again! My experience years ago, well was nuru. She is more expensive now. Can you believe I saw her for. 75 and gave her a. 85 tip because. Well you know.I too was late getting to the tulip garden, finding it after several of the more decorative flowers had moved on. None the less, the garden is one of Eden where most everything is on the table and with a feast fit for a king. Great experiences await thee.

Luknaround
06-11-12, 20:17
That gentlemen, is called bait! Just to get you in the door. I understand her massages are enough to keep a guy coming back.

If she's giving extras it's the best kept secret in Jacksonville. Then again, if she were giving extras and swore a guy to silence using that body as incentive I have little doubt the truth would stay hidden. Just saying!And you are not looking to cop a feel, get a happy ending or anything other than a really good massage in a very clean environment. I get them every week at Masssage Envy. I go to the one on Atlantic, but they are all over, they have them in cities where I travel to and I use my membership there too. The cost is $49 (I do 9o min for $57) and they are great masssages. Then, when the kinks are out, I go looking for a great place that offers shower tables, the girls know what to do and you leave smiling from ear to ear.

We don't need the $75, theraputic, cop an attitude after you tease a fellow monger to show up massage folks. Gives the profession a bad name, and no, I am not a paid promoter of Massage Envy, but they are fairly inexpensive and I have not had a bad one.

ToeLover
06-11-12, 20:43
And you are not looking to cop a feel, get a happy ending or anything other than a really good massage in a very clean environment. I get them every week at Masssage Envy. I go to the one on Atlantic, but they are all over, they have them in cities where I travel to and I use my membership there too. The cost is $49 (I do 9o min for $57) and they are great masssages. Then, when the kinks are out, I go looking for a great place that offers shower tables, the girls know what to do and you leave smiling from ear to ear.

We don't need the $75, theraputic, cop an attitude after you tease a fellow monger to show up massage folks. Gives the profession a bad name, and no, I am not a paid promoter of Massage Envy, but they are fairly inexpensive and I have not had a bad one.If you want a legit massage, for a legit price then you can't beat Massage Envy. If you want scenery while you are getting "a bodyrub" then you know what to do.

Shawn0413
06-11-12, 20:48
I saw her a few months ago and she is the real deal. It ran me $20 but wow. Added a sea salt scrub and shower. All I can tell you is she is great. She is clean sexy and very nice. She's quite blunt and if you want he just tell her, she's upfront if you are. Reason I'm posting now about her is because I'm going to see her. She's back in town. 60 for reg massage and worth every cent. I opted for the extra and she went slow and unrushed to drag it out. I think more is avail for repeat customers over time but idk for sure.Hi how are you I would luv to hear more about her and her massage and how to contact her. Thanks so much.

StarVation
06-11-12, 22:13
And you are not looking to cop a feel, get a happy ending or anything other than a really good massage in a very clean environment. I get them every week at Masssage Envy. I go to the one on Atlantic, but they are all over, they have them in cities where I travel to and I use my membership there too. The cost is $49 (I do 9o min for $57) and they are great masssages. Then, when the kinks are out, I go looking for a great place that offers shower tables, the girls know what to do and you leave smiling from ear to ear.

We don't need the $75, theraputic, cop an attitude after you tease a fellow monger to show up massage folks. Gives the profession a bad name, and no, I am not a paid promoter of Massage Envy, but they are fairly inexpensive and I have not had a bad one.The best legit massage I have ever had was with Athena. No extra's have been found so far for me.

Second place goes to Mia. YMMV.

Stewie Griffin
06-12-12, 08:10
Any word on the Private Moments Body Rub which is advertised pretty heavy. Something about being near the poker room. I do not want to step into it, and I know you know what I mean!There have been reviews. My buddy went a while back. He had no complaints really about the girl. He said it was to expensive, and when he left he saw a camera in the room. Others have reported that they did not see the camera.

They are in a regular house in a regular neighborhood, which would seem does not boad well for them. As much as they have been advertising, they must be busy so they neighbors I am sure have noticed the influx of cars coming and going.

Capt36
06-12-12, 10:02
Hi how are you I would luv to hear more about her and her massage and how to contact her. Thanks so much.Who is this guy? All his posts are questions for us? He has not one review of a girl on here. Lazy and not helping anyone but himself. Buddy I will not nor would any of us here help you until you help yourself as well as post something meanimful and become a contributed.

As they say "you need to get some skin in the game" because we are out here laying it on the line. How about this I can charge you a consulting fee if you want to go that route. GD posers.

Drew Park
06-12-12, 11:56
Had a very nice session with June. She is as good as Coco. If you scroll down and read this thread some you'll know where.

Sally904
06-12-12, 13:17
I saw her a few months ago and she is the real deal. It ran me $20 but wow. Added a sea salt scrub and shower. All I can tell you is she is great. She is clean sexy and very nice. She's quite blunt and if you want he just tell her, she's upfront if you are. Reason I'm posting now about her is because I'm going to see her. She's back in town. 60 for reg massage and worth every cent. I opted for the extra and she went slow and unrushed to drag it out. I think more is avail for repeat customers over time but idk for sure.Much too expensive for what your get and a little too prickly. Massage is good, location not so good. She can be so blunt it borders on nasty.

Infidel
06-12-12, 16:54
Had a very nice session with June. She is as good as Coco. If you scroll down and read this thread some you'll know where.DP,

Is she as voluptuous as Co Co or small flat spinner type? The only reason I ask is just that sometimes its frustrating finding that Asian girl with curves in the right places! Anyway thanks for the update.

Mike1237
06-12-12, 17:30
DP,

Is she as voluptuous as Co Co or small flat spinner type? The only reason I ask is just that sometimes its frustrating finding that Asian girl with curves in the right places! Anyway thanks for the update.I saw June last week. She is hot. Not quite as curvy as CoCo but not the flat spinner type either. She is worth a visit for sure.

Shawn0413
06-12-12, 21:14
Who is this guy? All his posts are questions for us? He has not one review of a girl on here. Lazy and not helping anyone but himself. Buddy I will not nor would any of us here help you until you help yourself as well as post something meanimful and become a contributed.

As they say "you need to get some skin in the game" because we are out here laying it on the line. How about this I can charge you a consulting fee if you want to go that route. GD posers.Wow. You seem like a class act. I have seen a couple providers who asked me not to give any reviews because they are very careful and don't do this full time. Me asking for some info. About a provider doesn't seem so bad when someone says theyhave seen them. That's why this site is so helpful. A consultant fee, yah right and as for you saying no one will help you are so far off base I ve had a few guys reply with info or help me with qusetions I have had. Guess there are the few who don't want to help. Get a clue, we are all here to help each other to stay away from trouble.

Drew Park
06-12-12, 21:41
Is she as voluptuous as Co Co or small flat spinner type? The only reason I ask is just that sometimes its frustrating finding that Asian girl with curves in the right places! Anyway thanks for the update.What Mike said.

Capt36
06-13-12, 07:30
Wow. You seem like a class act. I have seen a couple providers who asked me not to give any reviews because they are very careful and don't do this full time. Me asking for some info. About a provider doesn't seem so bad when someone says theyhave seen them. That's why this site is so helpful. A consultant fee, yah right and as for you saying no one will help you are so far off base I ve had a few guys reply with info or help me with qusetions I have had. Guess there are the few who don't want to help. Get a clue, we are all here to help each other to stay away from trouble.I don't give a rats ass if your little tricks do this shit full time or not. You don't contribute, you only ask questions. In all 8 posts you have made you manly ask "what about her","what's her price" whatever, etc. It pisses me off that you can't even contribute any substantive information.

Even if you make up names and use generalities about it at least give something. And believe me if the little tricks your seeing are telling you this is pt and you believe it, then I know a guy who's got some ocean front property in Utah you might be interested in. What I'm saying to you is that unless you contribute you aren't really playing the game.

Infidel
06-13-12, 11:31
What Mike said.This may sound strange but sometimes I find that chemistry between therapist and client sure can play a huge part in your satisfaction. Hence the old your milage may vary statement. Finally tried out June and she is very attractive, accommodating, and attentive to your needs. I am still partial to Co Co if only for her superior TS and massage skills, but I'm sure it is again just a chemistry thing.

Happy Hunting Gents!

Drew Park
06-13-12, 15:49
This may sound strange but sometimes I find that chemistry between therapist and client sure can play a huge part in your satisfaction.Chemistry AND repeat visits. When there is an established and mutual comfort level the menu broadens. This is not limited to a single establishment either.

At the same time, walking into a place and asking for a certain therapist without having established a previous client relationship will immediately set off red flags for management. It will likely lead to a rather routine adventure. If you are new, play it cool and go with the flow.

Whats Amping
06-13-12, 17:44
Whoa there, horsefly. Agreed, some of us can be brusk and prickly at times, even argumentative if the context demands it. But a lot of info is already given out publicly, if one takes time to read the forum for the past few weeks / months or just do targeted searches.

If you want to irritate the horndogs here, then just be a pest. There are a few pretty decent guys who will even send you a PM or two to get you going, we all know that and they are saints. But most of us are not. So deal with it.

But I have to pick a serious bone with you on this comment: "Get a clue, we are all here to help each other to stay away from trouble."

Here goes:

1. That is a 2 way street. What have you done for us? It works both ways, only here though, you go first!

2. My reason for being here has nothing to do with you getting into or getting out of trouble. That is your job, not mine. If I see a trap I'll let everyone know.

3. No one here likes a selfish non-contributing amateur. You hit all three of those traits thus far. So give us something positive to work with.

I'm not chewing you out, just talking straight. It may be the best and kindest advise you get.

Now. With a hard slap on the ass. Get out there and get you some arse and then run back home to your computer to tell us all about it!

Wow. You seem like a class act. I have seen a couple providers who asked me not to give any reviews because they are very careful and don't do this full time. Me asking for some info. About a provider doesn't seem so bad when someone says theyhave seen them. That's why this site is so helpful. A consultant fee, yah right and as for you saying no one will help you are so far off base I ve had a few guys reply with info or help me with qusetions I have had. Guess there are the few who don't want to help. Get a clue, we are all here to help each other to stay away from trouble.

Stewie Griffin
06-14-12, 00:29
Wow. You seem like a class act. I have seen a couple providers who asked me not to give any reviews because they are very careful and don't do this full time. Me asking for some info. About a provider doesn't seem so bad when someone says theyhave seen them. That's why this site is so helpful. A consultant fee, yah right and as for you saying no one will help you are so far off base I ve had a few guys reply with info or help me with qusetions I have had. Guess there are the few who don't want to help. Get a clue, we are all here to help each other to stay away from trouble.Dude. Come on now. You first posted November of last year. That has been 8 months with nothing, not one review of anyone or anything.

We all have people we see who sometimes don't want things posted. And believe there is more going on in private messages between seniors than gets posted a lot of time, and mostly because of people like you who never give info or ask for info.

We were all newbies at one point in time, but we put our money and time out there and came back and reported.

No one is trying to be rude, members just get tired of new people always asking and never helping.

Member #4962
06-14-12, 12:15
Much too expensive for what your get and a little too prickly. Massage is good, location not so good. She can be so blunt it borders on nasty.Jessica is, in my opinion, great and sexy. Always cheerful and upbeat.

Wondering if she and her Mom will do a duo salt scrub?

That would be fun.

Stewie Griffin
06-14-12, 12:51
Jessica is, in my opinion, great and sexy. Always cheerful and upbeat.

That would be fun.I have not seen her ads anywhere. Where is she posting?

Not My Job
06-14-12, 16:00
I have not seen her ads anywhere. Where is she posting?Her most recent ad was Monday in CL under therapeutic services. Her mother's ad is right before it, kind of strange IMHO (& they work out of the same Blanding location as 201 & Angela)

Marshst924
06-14-12, 17:55
Had never been to PT before as I'm an out of towner, but I got to say it's the best I've ever been to. Her name was Lee at the beginning, then Sunni at the end. I believe this is probably Coco based on earlier reports. She really checked and double-checked me to make sure I was good. I would repeat at the place any time I could. Wish it was in GA.

InfoTrader
06-15-12, 20:27
I went to PTs a few weeks ago to see what all the fuss was about. I asked for coco, and was a little surprised. She was a little older and too thick for my tastes. She did give a great massage, and I dreamt I left happy, but not as happy as I was expecting. Maybe it was be I'm a first timer. I'm sure more is available. Ext time, but I'd rather find a younger girl.

My next br is going to be from Leeann at 201s. I haven't heard any reports (anyone?) , but she's the half Latina half Chinese girl in the photos. Another poster posted good things about the other girl, so I hope she's as accommodating as Amanda.

Gravytrain904
06-16-12, 14:10
I have always enjoyed myself with Jessica. After a while, she gets comfortable with you.

Jessica is, in my opinion, great and sexy. Always cheerful and upbeat.

That would be fun.

Chirockies
06-16-12, 15:07
Last time I went to see Amanda, Leeann was there and she is hit. Very petite and really nice. I would have tried her but stuck on Amanda. Just trying to cough up some more so I can see Amanda again. What a massage she gave.

I went to PTs a few weeks ago to see what all the fuss was about. I asked for coco, and was a little surprised. She was a little older and too thick for my tastes. She did give a great massage, and I dreamt I left happy, but not as happy as I was expecting. Maybe it was be I'm a first timer. I'm sure more is available. Ext time, but I'd rather find a younger girl.

My next br is going to be from Leeann at 201s. I haven't heard any reports (anyone?) , but she's the half Latina half Chinese girl in the photos. Another poster posted good things about the other girl, so I hope she's as accommodating as Amanda.

RexxNJax
06-17-12, 20:29
I went to PTs a few weeks ago to see what all the fuss was about. I asked for coco, and was a little surprised. She was a little older and too thick for my tastes.What? If you saw a lady that was "too thick". It wasnt Coco. She has a phenominal Body.

Infidel
06-18-12, 12:57
What? If you saw a lady that was "too thick". It wasnt Coco. She has a phenominal Body.Co Co is hot IMO. But she is older and def not a spinner. Hey to each his own right, that's what makes this such great hobby!

Lucifer 1001
06-18-12, 14:13
Stopped at southside last week. Had an older, not very good looking lady (Not sure if it was mamasan) scantily dressed greet me at the door. Took me to a room and told me to wait 10 mins. De-robed and got on the table, was keeping my fingers crossed for someone else to come in. After 15 mins I got a text message and actually had to leave. When I was getting dressed the not so good looker came in and literally tried to pull my shorts back off. Told her I had to leave and she then said I'll get someone else. A younger, but still not good looking lady came in, who also tried to dis-robe me. Told them I really had to leave. They asked me to come back later and they'd make things right. Of course I said I'd be back, But judging by what I saw, I won't go back till I hear the talent is better. Basically, this is just a heads up that the chicks at southside are not looking so good. But to each his own I guess.

Gaberson
06-18-12, 14:33
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/3081186800.html

First time poster, long time lurker.

Saw her about a year ago. Decent massage and I left happy. Decided to visit today. Lack luster massage and then abrupt finish. No hand shake. Nothing. Not sure what changed but IMHO definitely not worth it.

Happy Hunting.

G

InfoTrader
06-18-12, 20:19
What? If you saw a lady that was "too thick". It wasnt Coco. She has a phenominal Body.If that's the case, then I think mamasan screwed me.

Stewie Griffin
06-19-12, 04:45
Had a similar experience a long time ago with her. Never went back.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/3081186800.html

First time poster, long time lurker.

Saw her about a year ago. Decent massage and I left happy. Decided to visit today. Lack luster massage and then abrupt finish. No hand shake. Nothing. Not sure what changed but IMHO definitely not worth it.

Happy Hunting.

G

Old School
06-19-12, 06:01
Had a similar experience a long time ago with her. Never went back.Same here years ago. She also keeps switching what side of the fence she plays on. Bipolar!

Hapkido1947
06-19-12, 22:25
If that's the case, then I think mamasan screwed me.I had a 35-40 semi thick girl also who said she as coco, WTF, are there two girls working and I got the older one who lied, she was good but a little older than I wanted

Faster Harder
06-20-12, 00:10
I had a 35-40 semi thick girl also who said she as coco, WTF, are there two girls working and I got the older one who lied, she was good but a little older than I wantedShe knows that at some point about a year ago or so there was a really hot Korean chick named Coco at her place and made her a lot of money, that Coco had a lot of publicity here so now every chick she gets their name is "Coco" and some of us are too stupid to fall for it at least once. The fact of the matter is that mamasan rotates these girls from Korea. Mostly older women with kids and in need of money, when they get to the US they get their passports stamped for 6 months tourist visa and then they go back home to kimshiland to eat some more ramyon with cheese, yakimandu, bulgogi and kegogi (dog) There is no guarantee those girls will get another tourist visa right away to return to the US especially if they stayed here the entire 6 months because it looks suspicious to the Embassy. So please forget about original Coco, she is probably somewhere in Korea eating her kimshi right now thinking about her good times in Jacksonville. And don't let mamasan keep taking your money just because you want to see Coco.

InfoTrader
06-20-12, 14:16
I'm glad I'm not the only one that got tricked. I thought all why'all were crazy when I saw her the first time haha. So is June a younger girl that works there, or should I just say screw that place and go to 201s and toftt with Leeann?

Drew Park
06-20-12, 14:28
.The fact of the matter is that mamasan rotates these girls from Korea. Mostly older women with kids and in need of money, when they get to the US they get their passports stamped for 6 months tourist visa and then they go back home to kimshiland to eat some more ramyon with cheese, yakimandu, bulgogi and kegogi (dog) There is no guarantee those girls will get another tourist visa right away to return to the US especially if they stayed here the entire 6 months because it looks suspicious to the Embassy.While this is true for the major gateway cities like New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, my experience with these girls here suggests otherwise. Many came here via their USA servicemen husbands and undoubtedly these couples met under similar circumstances in Korea. As expected, once in the Land of the Big Commissary and after a kid or two, the marriage deteriorated. The women went back to doing what they know best. That is why many girls we see are older. Those imported for their youth tend to stay in the gateway cities. In this town, most rotate out of Atlanta which seems to be the hub. Sohee and June at Palm Tree and Sha Sha at the former Southside are part of that. Jennifer at PT was homeported in San Antonio where she owned a house. The original Coco at PT rotates from both Atlanta and New York. In fact Flushing, Queens has one the country's largest Korean communities and almost all of the girls take R&R there. Interestingly, Sohee was on hiatus for a while earlier this year and when she returned she reported she had been working in Miami where the money was better. She had an apartment here where she also lived with her family but she was lonesome for her Korean friends and moved back to Atlanta.

Can't say for certainty on a bait and switch with Coco. If you know Coco, you KNOW Coco. If you are a first time visitor and ask for Coco, Mamasan may just dispatch whatever girl is not busy at the time.

Country Slim
06-20-12, 20:03
While this is true for the major gateway cities like New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, my experience with these girls here suggests otherwise. Many came here via their USA servicemen husbands and undoubtedly these couples met under similar circumstances in Korea. As expected, once in the Land of the Big Commissary and after a kid or two, the marriage deteriorated. The women went back to doing what they know best. That is why many girls we see are older. Those imported for their youth tend to stay in the gateway cities. In this town, most rotate out of Atlanta which seems to be the hub. Sohee and June at Palm Tree and Sha Sha at the former Southside are part of that. Jennifer at PT was homeported in San Antonio where she owned a house. The original Coco at PT rotates from both Atlanta and New York. In fact Flushing, Queens has one the country's largest Korean communities and almost all of the girls take R&R there. Interestingly, Sohee was on hiatus for a while earlier this year and when she returned she reported she had been working in Miami where the money was better. She had an apartment here where she also lived with her family but she was lonesome for her Korean friends and moved back to Atlanta.

Can't say for certainty on a bait and switch with Coco. If you know Coco, you KNOW Coco. If you are a first time visitor and ask for Coco, Mamasan may just dispatch whatever girl is not busy at the time.You are dead on about Coco. I was actually laughing at some of the posts about her. For starters Coco will never even tell you she is the source until maybe the end and that's only if she's comfortable. Mainly because of this site. Personally I'd love for Sohee back.

JakePelican
06-21-12, 00:27
Had a surprisingly sub-par experience at PT yesterday, that place used to be awesome. Been there over a dozen times, mama knows me, I always tip nicely. But I got a cover for the massage and a tepid hand shake at the end. Had even seen the girl once before, too.

I'm considering broadening my horizons. Anyone been to SS lately?

Coyote9
06-21-12, 18:27
Had a surprisingly sub-par experience at PT yesterday, that place used to be awesome. Been there over a dozen times, mama knows me, I always tip nicely. But I got a cover for the massage and a tepid hand shake at the end. Had even seen the girl once before, too.

I'm considering broadening my horizons. Anyone been to SS lately?I prefer JT the girls their always make sure you leave happy, I've tried the others and keep coming back here.

StarVation
06-21-12, 20:24
Had a similar experience a long time ago with her. Never went back.I saw a few times last year. The first 2 times were great. The last 2 times there were no extra's & the massage wasn't even decent. Don't know what happened to her as she had already seen me twice & new I was OK the first 2 times.

LookingDude
06-22-12, 09:35
I have been reading this site for awhile and finally got a log in to post. I have seen a few massage places. I have to say that there is one near Blanding that is awesome. Some will know who it is. There are 3 ladies there. I have seen 2 of them and I must say I walked out a very happy man. I will say it is not the "201" but very close. The one girl use to work at a real massage place off 103rd a long time ago.

I also went to HNB AMP and was very disappointed. The girl basically walked on my back. There was no touching and was always covered. Very unhappy.

StarVation
06-22-12, 21:29
I have been reading this site for awhile and finally got a log in to post. I have seen a few massage places. I have to say that there is one near Blanding that is awesome. Some will know who it is. There are 3 ladies there. I have seen 2 of them and I must say I walked out a very happy man. I will say it is not the "201" but very close. The one girl use to work at a real massage place off 103rd a long time ago.

I also went to HNB AMP and was very disappointed. The girl basically walked on my back. There was no touching and was always covered. Very unhappy.After spending a hour riding 103 & only picking up one girl which rated about a 3 on the SW scale. I gave her. 5 to show me what she thought the indian place everyone talks about was & then I drove her to her car so she could be on her way.

Decided I would find out about this other place off Blanding. I spent a hour with Angela this afternoon. What a fun girl she is. Ranks right up there with Mia.

Easy to talk to & everything that I expect in a provider but rarely find.

My only question to myself as I left was why did I wait so long to pay her a visit.

Miamifl1972
06-22-12, 22:08
Stopped by the AMP that has seen the likes of Lilly, Joan, Sohee, Annie, Jennifer, CoCo, and others whose names I cannot remember to see what the buzz was about regarding June. Anyway, I opted for the full hour, got assigned the big room, and June was available. It was well worth my time and expense, as she was very attractive, fit, and was in a pleasant mood. She was friendly and even let me handle her Sphynx cat, which she was very proud of and ensured that I examined closely. One of the best breeds out there for sure!

Will someone PM me about the Blanding AMP? Is it in OP? I'm not from Jax, so pardon my ignorance. I just leave a lot of my money there.

Member #4657
06-23-12, 23:58
Hey guys, had my first dream in Jax a few days back. She was in her 30's; Lee in the beginning and Sunny at the end. The massage was actually very relaxing (better than I'm used to) and I left happy. She even brought the twins for some quality time and wasn't entirely opposed to a little southern travel.

Yesfun
06-26-12, 12:54
What? If you saw a lady that was "too thick". It wasnt Coco. She has a phenominal Body.Trust me if you see the real Coco you will know when said in done

MrBates
06-27-12, 13:00
I prefer JT the girls their always make sure you leave happy, I've tried the others and keep coming back here.Just went there and no extras. Dunno if it was because it was my first time, but all roads led to nowhere.

MrBates
06-27-12, 13:04

I'm considering broadening my horizons. Anyone been to SS lately?SS was good to me last time I went recently. I think the mamasan was pitching in, which was a little awkward.

Jax Mans
06-27-12, 17:43
A new lief! Didn't know she did bodyrubs and now possibly more!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-a-body-rub-by-truly-34/2460549

Coyote9
06-27-12, 17:47
Just went there and no extras. Dunno if it was because it was my first time, but all roads led to nowhere.Sorry, they have always taken care of guys I've sent.

MrBates
06-28-12, 11:40
Sorry, they have always taken care of guys I've sent.I may have gone to the wrong place. I went to the one on Bowden.

DiscteteInJax
06-28-12, 16:21
Stopped by PT today and by luck of the draw gor June. By far the best experience I've had there and I've been probably 20 times. I dreamed June was playful from the start of the TS until my hour was up.

Mike1237
06-28-12, 18:15
I may have gone to the wrong place. I went to the one on Bowden.Yes, the place you want is the next st up, Emerson, take a right and its behind the chevron gas station. June and CoCo are both awesome.

I stopped in Bowden one night when PT was full. Got a nice table shower, great massage and then went to work on the massage girl. Gave her a massage, played with her kitty and tried to get her to do all kinds of different things but all I could manage was a happy ending, she said I was a bad boy but she enjoyed it and said to come back. This place is ok for a plan B when other things fall thru.

Jax Mans
07-02-12, 14:50
Yet, wants 120! Can you imagine! Why do you guys make these people feel they can get away with this!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-for-you-great-start-or-end-to-your-day-25/3556402

CaptAmerica
07-03-12, 20:32
Is 201 done and gone?

Drew Park
07-05-12, 11:25
Men with masks, weapons, and badges visited today. Pretty scary to say the least.

HorneyinJax3
07-05-12, 11:35
Men with masks, weapons, and badges visited today. Pretty scary to say the least.Thanks for the heads up, I was thinking about stopping by there this afternoon. Yikes!

InTheSand
07-05-12, 12:04
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/eart-racing-ottie-34/3702775

Just wanted to let you guys knows about this one. It was the best experience I had around here in a long time. She is a little on the older side but still really attractive and very skilled in both massage and finish. Don't like going into to much detail, but wanted to let you guys know I had an awsome time.

Dare Devil07
07-05-12, 12:42
Thanks for the heads up, I was thinking about stopping by there this afternoon. Yikes!I hope the girls were not caught doing anything wrong! If an undercover officer or snitch actually talked them into goodies that led to the bust, the only way to smoke them out is to maintain their innocence and force the state to prove their case. I'll bet most would get dismissed.

Drew Park
07-05-12, 13:00
I hope the girls were not caught doing anything wrong!Both June and Coco had guests at the time. Specifics will be shared with trusted seniors only.

Stewie Griffin
07-05-12, 15:58
Yet, wants 120! Can you imagine! Why do you guys make these people feel they can get away with this!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-for-you-great-start-or-end-to-your-day-25/3556402Well I have to give her a little credit not much for at least posting it. I saw her over a year ago and she was one of the worst I have seen. Do not think I have seen a positive review of her at all.

Scooter1
07-06-12, 08:18
Hey Guys,

Took another one for the team and got lucky so to speak. She is working out of HOB on west side. She is a mature lady but very attractive and sensual. She does give her cell number on ad and makes her own appointments. Fresh out of massage school but "gets it" she is cautious at first but asks the right questions during massage so on the flip it's all good. She is an earthy chic so if you are cool, relaxed and have a nice conversation with her she will be your best friend. I have seen her twice and the 2nd time was def more relaxed. I get the impression that if you see her a few times and you are smelling good and respectful more may be on the horizon. She also gives me impression if you piss her off she will let you have it. She has been in the business world but is starting a new career. She is really into it and wants to give a great massage and takes pride in it. Tell her during the massage that she has great hands, she eats it up! If ya want details as always PM me.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/3119594578.html

Dogboy Jax
07-06-12, 14:07
Both June and Coco had guests at the time. Specifics will be shared with trusted seniors only.I really like June and hope she came through okay Can you PM me some info? Your PM mailbox is full. Thanks. DBJ

Drew Park
07-06-12, 14:20
I really like June and hope she came through okay Can you PM me some info? Your PM mailbox is full. Thanks. DBJIt appears that a girl was removed yesterday. You can see the record on-line. Unfortunately there is no booking photo to determine who she is.

For what is worth the place was open for business today. Probably shorthanded though (pun intended).

Dare Devil07
07-07-12, 01:46
It appears that a girl was removed yesterday. You can see the record on-line. Unfortunately there is no booking photo to determine who she is.I looked up the last several days and I can see only one female Korean name in the list. Her arrest was the 5th and her b-day is 1951, so that would make her more likely to be Mamasan than a provider. If you have a name, Ill verify for Senior members in a PM.

Dmtdmt
07-07-12, 16:05
Has anyone tried it lately? A few years ago it was one of my favorites and always left happy. The last two times I was there (about six months ago) I only received mediocre TS and draped massage. Thanks for any help.

Antonio702
07-07-12, 20:53
Has anyone tried it lately? A few years ago it was one of my favorites and always left happy. The last two times I was there (about six months ago) I only received mediocre TS and draped massage. Thanks for any help.Not much going on there. Several better bets for AMPs and BP.

Sexyracer
07-09-12, 18:03
I saw June on the 6th and all was good with her.

Drew Park
07-09-12, 21:14
I saw June on the 6th and all was good with her.My visit with her was interrupted by events last week so I suspected as much.

Fishguy717
07-09-12, 22:20
Partly because I wanted to try something different, partly because of a review in this thread a few days back, I visited Jax Therapy today. Nothing to write home about, the 'girl' I got, although she is attractive and would have been great 20 years ago, well, is 20 years later. Massage was ok, flip had to be coerced, ending was acceptable. Nothing more, won't go back there for a while, just not my cup of tea.

Kaplog
07-09-12, 22:53
New spinner body type chick with nice bolt ons (not June) better performer and charges less. Very cute and friendly. Mamasan remembered me and she gave me the "new girl" (Ann). Kinda GFE moving towards PSE. I only paid for 30 min but was given 1hr service. Really thorough with TS and very playful.

Dutchman44
07-10-12, 00:48
My visit with her was interrupted by events last week so I suspected as much.I had visited that location the week before your "events". It makes me nervous about going back. If the place is on LEO's radar, why shouldn't I expect it to happen again? And soon? How does the establishment manage to stay open afterwards?

MrBates
07-10-12, 20:09
I had visited that location the week before your "events". It makes me nervous about going back. If the place is on LEO's radar, why shouldn't I expect it to happen again? And soon? How does the establishment manage to stay open afterwards?I'll probably go back, since they know me, but what pisses me off to no end is the fact our tax dollars are being wasted on this. There are so many other bad things going on that LEO should be focused on.

ToeLover
07-10-12, 20:47
New spinner body type chick with nice bolt ons (not June) better performer and charges less. Very cute and friendly. Mamasan remembered me and she gave me the "new girl" (Ann). Kinda GFE moving towards PSE. I only paid for 30 min but was given 1hr service. Really thorough with TS and very playful.I saw Ann as well the other night. It was my 1st time at PT but they treated me well. As you stated, Ann is very nice and friendly. She also has an amazing body.

Hotels14
07-11-12, 11:19
Has she moved on, I see her post on BP occasionaly but both numbers are diconnected.

Drew Park
07-11-12, 17:49
I saw June on the 6th and all was good with her.June is now on vacation too.

Skyhighamber
07-11-12, 18:40
Hello guys! I am actually just looking for a little bit of info on these parlors in town!

Do any of them hire american girls? Like I kno of all the asain spas but can't seem

To find any others. They are all over in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Drew Park
07-12-12, 07:58
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7357-Backpage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1491882&viewfull=1#post1491882

A gray Pontiac Grand Prix was at PT last week just prior to the incident.

OnceIWas
07-12-12, 13:37
Has she moved on, I see her post on BP occasionaly but both numbers are diconnected.I called Lisa last week when posted. She told me. She. Was full up. Her ad was only up for half hour. Been their many times. Doubtful if I'll try again.

Dogboy Jax
07-12-12, 16:12
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7357-Backpage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1491882&viewfull=1#post1491882

A gray Pontiac Grand Prix was at PT last week just prior to the incident.Thanks for the heads up! BTW, I saw Ann at PT the other day. Service included everything you'd want, but not my cup of tea. She confirmed June is on vacation.

Azmodeus56
07-12-12, 21:39
I have been trying to see Yoko at PT. I keep getting told that she is on vacation, but she has another girl just as good. I did try June and she is hot to say the least. Does anyone know if Yoko has moved on or will she be back at PT?

BudheadJville
07-15-12, 04:06
Avoid the PRIVATE place, has visitors coming because someone worked After Dark, wouldn't want to go play poker for a while.

Stewie Griffin
07-15-12, 13:56
Avoid the PRIVATE place, has visitors coming because someone worked After Dark, wouldn't want to go play poker for a while.When ever these places pop up in a regular quiet neighborhood you know it is only a matter of time before the neighbors start calling when the see cars coming and going all day long.

Jaginjax
07-15-12, 22:49
When ever these places pop up in a regular quiet neighborhood you know it is only a matter of time before the neighbors start calling when the see cars coming and going all day long.I had an apt yesterday, got pulled over after I passed the place up and was let go. When I finished apt got pulled over again and was "talked to thoroughly for three hours at regency". The one that worked at HOB after D has already been talking with them, stay the f away, I went through hell plus the moron that is running it doesn't realize his neighbors have been telling on him or just doesn't care.

Lindy54
07-18-12, 14:42
http://daytona.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/st-augustine-asian-massage-904-217-4544/5120207

Been looking for info on this and Daytona board. Couldn't find anything. Does anyone have info on this place?

Thanks

GuyRichie2080
07-18-12, 18:08
Had a dream about meeting Paris at her place for a nice hour long massage. She greeted me with a kiss and a hug, and let me to her bedroom and said I can get comfortable. Pics are old and she has put on a few lbs, but she is very pretty. She came back and started a standard massage, not expected more than what was on the limited menu, but left satisfied, and am led to believe that YMMV, but there could be more available with return visits. Would repeat. PM me for more details.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/elegant-and-beautiful-andgt-paris-andlt-24/3766484

Hapkido1947
07-18-12, 19:49
Went to PT today and asked mamason for young girl this time, and what do you know, I got Ann an over 30 yrs old, not ugly, but much older than I asked, TS service was very good but massage sucks, didn't want CG, RCG gave BS about me being too big and her kitty too small, same bs all the girls say when they get lazy, also wanted me to pound her harder and harder in mish, saying faster, harder iam loving it, which turned me off, acting. I will not return until younger girls get there, as I was leaving I saw a short younger girl in the room, kind of around 125-130 pds.

Drew Park
07-18-12, 20:19
Went to PT today and asked mamason for young girl this time, and what do you know, I got Ann an over 30 yrs old, not ugly, but much older than I askedOver 30 is considered "young" there.

Given recent events there I would suggest you keep the details to yourself or to PMs.

New2Jax
07-18-12, 22:49
Haven't been in a while but I think it is like $80 / hr now. Pretty standard table shower and decent massage ending with a simple tug. The fully clothed at all times pretty girl I had is probably long gone but it was a good massage.

http://daytona.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/st-augustine-asian-massage-904-217-4544/5120207

Been looking for info on this and Daytona board. Couldn't find anything. Does anyone have info on this place?

Thanks

Inspiron123
07-18-12, 22:50
Anyone tried.

http://www.massagejacksonvillenow.com/

Are pics accurate, and what is personality like?

Inspiron123
07-18-12, 22:52
Haven't been in a while but I think it is like $80 / hr now. Pretty standard table shower and decent massage ending with a simple tug. The fully clothed at all times pretty girl I had is probably long gone but it was a good massage.Prime Massage is better than King, in my opinion.

Jaxspd
07-18-12, 23:18
Went to PT yesterday, saw Ann. It was the first time I have seen her and had an enjoyable time. Will see her again sometime.

Happy Hunting

Hotels14
07-20-12, 15:58
I received a mssage from her and her cell number is active again. A must see in my book!

Flyboy1544
07-23-12, 23:32
Prime Massage is better than King, in my opinion.Was in St Augy this weekend, and had a visit at Prime. 1 hour, declined the shower. Outstanding massage, handshake, all fully clothed. If you want a great massage, this is the place to go. I have never been to King.

Lindy54
07-23-12, 23:38
Prime Massage is better than King, in my opinion.I'm down in Ormond, that's why I asked about King. Is Prime up in Jax or St Augustine?

FindFuckForget
07-24-12, 17:41
Prime is in St A, just a couple blocks from Kings. Tucked back in slightly but easy to navigate. I will not set foot in Kings, no stomach for it after one miss-spent visit. Prime is OK, but not the worlds best. Last time I went, only one provider there and she answers the door and phone during the session. Kinda kills the mood.

I'm down in Ormond, that's why I asked about King. Is Prime up in Jax or St Augustine?

Flyboy1544
07-24-12, 22:02
I'm down in Ormond, that's why I asked about King. Is Prime up in Jax or St Augustine?Prime is in St Augustine.

Punkox
07-25-12, 00:14
I need a good LMT that provides deep tissue with opportunity for extras. Pulled a hammy and I need it worked out. Willing to trade #'s of good downlow girls to trusted seniors.

Flyboy1544
07-27-12, 06:42
Has anyone tried it lately? A few years ago it was one of my favorites and always left happy. The last two times I was there (about six months ago) I only received mediocre TS and draped massage. Thanks for any help.I was there 6 weeks ago. Goo massage, nothing extra, not at all.

Flyboy1544
07-27-12, 06:53
I need a good LMT that provides deep tissue with opportunity for extras. Pulled a hammy and I need it worked out. Willing to trade #'s of good downlow girls to trusted seniors.Best LMT I have found is Robin / Robbie. Extras are limited, see the earlier posts here.

Drew Park
07-27-12, 08:09
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jasmine-is-back-for-thur-now-pre-b00king-private-moments-19/3794956

Looks like they are advertising again. Someone reported an uncomfortable incident there about two weeks ago.

Stewie Griffin
07-27-12, 08:28
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jasmine-is-back-for-thur-now-pre-b00king-private-moments-19/3794956

Looks like they are advertising again. Someone reported an uncomfortable incident there about two weeks ago.They are heavy on the ads again. I would not go near the place myself.

I see there is now one on san jose blvd that is advertising as well.

DiscteteInJax
07-27-12, 09:42
They are heavy on the ads again. I would not go near the place myself.

I see there is now one on san jose blvd that is advertising as well.I went there once shortly after they opened. The fact that it's in a neighborhood really put me off. I got in and out pretty quickly.

Member #4719
07-27-12, 11:18
Best LMT I have found is Robin / Robbie. Extras are limited, see the earlier posts here.Best massage I have found is Robin. However, limited menu.

FindFuckForget
07-27-12, 17:02
Not aware of any info on this, maybe you will blaze the trail and report back here?

Anyone tried.

Are pics accurate, and what is personality like?

Stewie Griffin
07-28-12, 01:08
Anyone tried.

Are pics accurate, and what is personality like?There was just a review I think in the backpage section of the forum. Poster was not impressed at all. Damage was $2 I believe.

FindFuckForget
07-28-12, 08:46
By limited, do you mean nada, no way jose, not even a sneaky peek or no handshake for mr wiggly?

Best massage I have found is Robin. However, limited menu.

Flyboy1544
07-28-12, 23:57
By limited, do you mean nada, no way jose, not even a sneaky peek or no handshake for mr wiggly?No, I mean limited. Services limited to massage. I always have been happy with her work. YMMV.

Faster Harder
07-29-12, 01:47
No, I mean limited. Services limited to massage. I always have been happy with her work. YMMV.I recommend both as real LMT's. They are both awesome. Robbie kinda of repeat her service to the point that you know what to expect every time and you know what's on the "table" period. With Becca she is very good and knowledgeable of sports massages if you have an injury and stuff like that defininately more experienced in that sense, and if she likes you. You will be happier on her "table" than Robbie's table. But it's a matter of taste and choice they are both awesome and gorgeous you just have to read between the lines, if you have questions you can always PM me.

FindFuckForget
07-29-12, 08:15
Thanks for the offer, but the comments appear to clarify the subject sufficiently. Is contact info available through a search of the threads here if I decide to choose a 'limited massage' from Becca? Sounds like a healthy atmosphere there. Thanks again.

I recommend both as real LMT's. They are both awesome. Robbie kinda of repeat her service to the point that you know what to expect every time and you know what's on the "table" period. With Becca she is very good and knowledgeable of sports massages if you have an injury and stuff like that defininately more experienced in that sense, and if she likes you. You will be happier on her "table" than Robbie's table. But it's a matter of taste and choice they are both awesome and gorgeous you just have to read between the lines, if you have questions you can always PM me.

Member #4219
07-29-12, 14:39
Spent some time with Mia the other day. Nice location and she's better looking in person. Decent massage, not great but not to bad either. I left happy. One would wonder if there's more down the road but not sure.

Luknaround
07-29-12, 21:54

Looks like they are advertising again. Someone reported an uncomfortable incident there about two weeks ago.They have always had good looking technicians, issues were hassle by LEO as of late due to traffic control and many had issues with camera / monitoring device on floor behind chair. It does not appear to be shable to video the massage, as it is illegal to record someone without their knowledge in Fl (so I have been told).

At a new location, they should avoid nosey neighbors for a while. Then it becomes just a business decision.

Member #5636
07-31-12, 17:44
I recommend both as real LMT's. They are both awesome. Robbie kinda of repeat her service to the point that you know what to expect every time and you know what's on the "table" period. With Becca she is very good and knowledgeable of sports massages if you have an injury and stuff like that defininately more experienced in that sense, and if she likes you. You will be happier on her "table" than Robbie's table. But it's a matter of taste and choice they are both awesome and gorgeous you just have to read between the lines, if you have questions you can always PM me.Hey Faster. Tried to pm you about becca. Your inbox is full.

Drew Park
07-31-12, 17:49
Reunion of sorts with my old friend Ann from Los Angeles.

Fun time was had by all.

Drew Park
08-02-12, 10:11
In response to a PM query, let me throw this out to the wider audience.

When it comes to the AMPs, names and girls change. Often. Many times the same girl will have several names. If you are a known, liked and trusted client, it doesn't make much of a difference as you'll get to see your desired therapist. But if you are new to the place and start asking about specific girls, then red flags will start going up and girls' names will change immediately.

And we know there is a rotation of girls through town. So while a named girl might be here today, she might not be here tomorrow.

Best advice is go with the flow.

FindFuckForget
08-03-12, 09:33
"Robbie Girl" has been around for awhile and is probably a well known quantity by many here and some no longer here.

Becca on the other hand is a new name to me. Has it been changed from something more familiar? Could someone please PM me on details, please? Regards.

Thanks

I recommend both as real LMT's. They are both awesome. Robbie kinda of repeat her service to the point that you know what to expect every time and you know what's on the "table" period. With Becca she is very good and knowledgeable of sports massages if you have an injury and stuff like that defininately more experienced in that sense, and if she likes you. You will be happier on her "table" than Robbie's table. But it's a matter of taste and choice they are both awesome and gorgeous you just have to read between the lines, if you have questions you can always PM me.

JayR1966
08-03-12, 19:03
Had a bad dream I visited today. She greeted me decent, and said I can get comfortable. Pics are accurate closer to the one in the mistress ad, she is cute small spinner type. Standard massage on back, didn't really expect more but thought I might get lucky for. 6. Nearly had a a hole dug in my back and shoulders so I asked for the flip, it got worse while she watched TV. Finally had enough and called it 45 minutes in to head to the ranch. What a shame sometime the no, no, no ones turn out ok once you're in. Definitely won't repeat.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/r-e-l-a-x-w-i-t-h-m-a-y-a-6-5-18/3331960

Member #4219
08-06-12, 14:17
Saw this pop up, think I've seen it before but has different wording now. Anyone try this one yet?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/now-open-transcend-to-euphoria/3778792

OnceIWas
08-07-12, 09:17
Saw this pop up, think I've seen it before but has different wording now. Anyone try this one yet?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/now-open-transcend-to-euphoria/3778792She was mentioned back in June.

-

Reports: 36

Chirockies.

Michelle

Hey guys I need a big favor from all of you. I have this friend who is running into hard times with her massage business at the moment. She really needs a little boost to grt her business going where it use to be at.

She gives a wonderful massage however all legit (no HE) but you will not regret it.

She charges 60 for Swedish and 70 for deep tissue. I know they might be a little steep prices for a legit massage but she is the best at what she does. Trust me you will not regret it.

So I am asking if you all can give her a try. She is 35 and attractive. I have been going to her for years and just love her sensual touch. I would not steer you guys wrong.

Her number is 904-XXX-1627 her studio is off of Stockton and I-95 in the Riverside area.

JayR1966
08-07-12, 22:33
She was mentioned back in June.

-

Chirockies.

Michelle

Her number is 904-XXX-1627 her studio is off of Stockton and I-95 in the Riverside area.can't believe I spent some time here today, my burn rate is wayyy out of control but glad I did. Figured I would TOFTT. The previous got it right. Awesome massage and touch. She's a real therapist, clothed yada, yada, yada but absolutely the best massage I've had in a while. Run don't walk if you want a super value for. 6. I will definitely repeat, I set it before I left.

Be nice boys, lets see if we can keep one honest hard worker around. Did I just say that?

Whats Amping
08-08-12, 09:46
What's the point!

I made a counter offer to original poster and the dip sh! T did not reply. Not here for charity work, so your post is actually off topic.

can't believe I spent some time here today, my burn rate is wayyy out of control but glad I did. Figured I would TOFTT. The previous got it right. Awesome massage and touch. She's a real therapist, clothed yada, yada, yada but absolutely the best massage I've had in a while. Run don't walk if you want a super value for. 6. I will definitely repeat, I set it before I left.

Be nice boys, lets see if we can keep one honest hard worker around. Did I just say that?

Pauley65
08-08-12, 11:27
I see new ads at old cruise ship location. Anyone have any info? New owners.

LexLuther
08-08-12, 12:12
She was mentioned back in June.

-

Chirockies.

Michelle

Her number is 904-XXX-1627 her studio is off of Stockton and I-95 in the Riverside area.I'm not sure how the words sensual and legit can be used at the same time with respect to a massage.

LexLuther

Dmtdmt
08-08-12, 13:44
I see new ads at old cruise ship location. Anyone have any info? New owners.I was in that area earlier today and thought I noticed the for lease sign still in the window. T would be nice if a new ship was in port there.

StarVation
08-09-12, 21:03
I happened to be driving by & noticed the Open sign glowing. Figured I had some extra time before going out later & thought I would stop in to see what has changed over the last year.

I was received by Angie . Mid-30's. It must have been close to closing time. She only offered 45 minutes or 30 minutes. I took the. 60 for 45 minutes session.

I was really hoping for a table shower but she said she didn't have time.

Standard massage & with the flip I left happy.

Wouldn't repeat.

Hapkido1947
08-10-12, 22:40
I happened to be driving by & noticed the Open sign glowing. Figured I had some extra time before going out later & thought I would stop in to see what has changed over the last year.

I was received by Angie. Mid-30's. It must have been close to closing time. She only offered 45 minutes or 30 minutes. I took the. 60 for 45 minutes session.

I was really hoping for a table shower but she said she didn't have time.

Standard massage & with the flip I left happy.

Wouldn't repeat.DID you get F / S and ho much?

StarVation
08-11-12, 11:39
DID you get F / S and ho much?My post gave all the details you asked about.

No FS

JayR1966
08-11-12, 19:40
A few use this title but think this one is Old Kings in the park where the AMP was. They pop up every so often, called once and didn't get an answer. Did search and nothing came up, anyone have any info they will share?

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/3198381132.html

Jaxsin
08-12-12, 12:47
Stopped in at PT yesterday for the first time in a few years. Lot was empty and skies were blue so I decided to pull in. By the luck of the draw I got Holly, she looked ummm. Okay in the darkness, but not so strong in the light. Table shower was quite thorough with a little convincing. Told her Coco used to handle my affairs (I miss Coco) after further discussions we decided on the "type" of massage I required. My assessment:

Table Shower: 6.

Personality: 4.

Massage: 3. 5.

Appearance: 4. 5.

Flip: 5.

Rate:.8 for the hour. 6 for the tip (should have opted for the HH)

Teeth = Yellow in the light.

Left satisfied, but with a slight frown.

I guess that is what happens when you take a few years off. Is it okay to ask for a different girl or is it considered "bad manners"?

ToeLover
08-13-12, 01:26
Why would some of you pay more than $49 for a legit massage? I don't care how wonderful you think your massage girl is, you can get a quality, legit, therapeutic. Swedish. Aromatherapy. Whatever legit massage you want at Massage Envy. They have locations near everyone, and they are a legit business with licensed therapist, etc. No danger. No worries. No scheduling conflicts.

Perhaps some of you have money to waste. I don't.

Fishguy717
08-13-12, 07:24
Why would some of you pay more than $49 for a legit massage? I don't care how wonderful you think your massage girl is, you can get a quality, legit, therapeutic. Swedish. Aromatherapy. Whatever legit massage you want at Massage Envy. They have locations near everyone, and they are a legit business with licensed therapist, etc. No danger. No worries. No scheduling conflicts.

Perhaps some of you have money to waste. I don't.Obviously most of the mongers on a thread about "Massage Parlor Reports" are looking for more than a legit massage, they want an HE or more. I happen to do both as well. Massage Envy is a great place for a legit massage. But when I want more, it's not going to be there. Thus the prices will go up.

Sicily
08-13-12, 08:13
Obviously most of the mongers on a thread about "Massage Parlor Reports" are looking for more than a legit massage, they want an HE or more. I happen to do both as well. Massage Envy is a great place for a legit massage. But when I want more, it's not going to be there. Thus the prices will go up.But still, even a massage with a HE is not worth some of the prices I see here. All that $$ for like maybe a 1/2 second of bajiungadilla geeeeeeee ahhhhhhh. Naw, can't do it. Back in the day when I was on a westpac, well I was homeported over there so I had many a many a many (etc.) chance for these massages and for dirt cheap and I still passed on them.

To each their own I guess, but I got a sneaky suspician that some mongers are paying way more than they should / need to. Way more.

Drew Park
08-13-12, 08:13
I guess that is what happens when you take a few years off. Is it okay to ask for a different girl or is it considered "bad manners"?You can always ask for a different girl. But since you had not been there in years, that request might not be honored.

ToeLover
08-13-12, 10:17
Obviously most of the mongers on a thread about "Massage Parlor Reports" are looking for more than a legit massage, they want an HE or more. I happen to do both as well. Massage Envy is a great place for a legit massage. But when I want more, it's not going to be there. Thus the prices will go up.Thanks for the education. That's why I specifically said LEGIT. It was more in reference to "OnceIWas" trying to pimp out his masseuse because she was so awesome.

Sicily
08-13-12, 10:43
Thanks for the education. That's why I specifically said LEGIT. It was more in reference to "OnceIWas" trying to pimp out his masseuse because she was so awesome.You should have quoted him then.

OnceIWas
08-13-12, 12:21
Thanks for the education. That's why I specifically said LEGIT. It was more in reference to "OnceIWas" trying to pimp out his masseuse because she was so awesome.And who was the one I gave a. Glowing report on? I read your ad this morning and passed on commenting on it being a place where your wife / girlfriend / mother must work. Stick to the one you enjoy the most for whatever the reason and don't concern yourself who someone else is seeing.

ToeLover
08-13-12, 14:33
And who was the one I gave a. Glowing report on? I read your ad this morning and passed on commenting on it being a place where your wife / girlfriend / mother must work. Stick to the one you enjoy the most for whatever the reason and don't concern yourself who someone else is seeing.Look man, this isn't a pissing contest. You are right. People should see who they want, and spend their money on whatever they want. I'm simply questioning why someone would want to pay more for the same thing. Example: I can pay near $5 for a bottle of Bud Light at certain establishments in town, or I can pay $2 for the same product somewhere else. I choose the later, all other things being equal.

By the way, just because I choose to get my monthly LEGIT massage somewhere that is inexpensive, and mentioned them by name doesn't mean I have some vested interest or have a friend / family member working at one of the locations around the country.

Fishguy717
08-13-12, 17:05
Look man, this isn't a pissing contest. You are right. People should see who they want, and spend their money on whatever they want. I'm simply questioning why someone would want to pay more for the same thing. Example: I can pay near $5 for a bottle of Bud Light at certain establishments in town, or I can pay $2 for the same product somewhere else. I choose the later, all other things being equal.

By the way, just because I choose to get my monthly LEGIT massage somewhere that is inexpensive, and mentioned them by name doesn't mean I have some vested interest or have a friend / family member working at one of the locations around the country.Hey, I'm on your side, just saying there are two different types of massages to me. I'm a massage envy fan as well. Sorry, wasn't trying to start anything.

Drew Park
08-13-12, 21:21
Hey, I'm on your side, just saying there are two different types of massages to me. I'm a massage envy fan as well. Sorry, wasn't trying to start anything.On occasion I also get a therapeutic massage but I don't report it here as it doesn't meet the requirements of this forum.

Jaxlooker1
08-14-12, 06:43
Is a rip off. False advertisement. Whales on the beach instead of posted pics. They even say that when there and expect you to be ok with it. Not this boy! Walked out!

Jaxlooker1
08-14-12, 06:47
Ok on flip but covered up with a medical looking straight jacket! Hard entrance and No playing with them.

Sensual Man
08-14-12, 20:09
Ok on flip but covered up with a medical looking straight jacket! Hard entrance and No playing with them.Can someone please decode this message. Please.

Member #4962
08-15-12, 10:26
Can someone please decode this message. Please.My guess is she keeps the "girls" covered while she "shakes Dr. Turkey-Neck".

She is a professional and has another career outside of this business. She can be very flirtatious, but is high-maintainence from all of my recon.

However, at the end of the day. She is really hot.

Jaxlooker1
08-15-12, 11:43
My guess is she keeps the "girls" covered while she "shakes Dr. Turkey-Neck".

She is a professional and has another career outside of this business. She can be very flirtatious, but is high-maintainence from all of my recon.

However, at the end of the day. She is really hot.Spot on! At least someone can read between the lines.

FindFuckForget
08-15-12, 18:04
Would appreciate any intel on this, please.

http://www.duchessespa.com/index.html

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/take-one-hour-for-yourself-call-now-904-566-2841/3763045

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-duchesse-massage-904-379-4384call-now/3843185

Different phone numbers, same massage establishment license number. Assuming its a small chain from Gainesville with a base of operations in Jax.

Thanks in advance.

Stevie Martin
08-16-12, 17:35
Would appreciate any intel on this, please.

http://www.duchessespa.com/index.html

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/take-one-hour-for-yourself-call-now-904-566-2841/3763045

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-duchesse-massage-904-379-4384call-now/3843185

Different phone numbers, same massage establishment license number. Assuming its a small chain from Gainesville with a base of operations in Jax.

Thanks in advance.I actually have been meaning to write a review. I did go an visit them last week. I saw an attractive spinner Asian that went by the name Coco. Told me to ask for her last next time. One of the best massages I've had in a long time. Really good on the flip but only a HJ. Maybe more available but didn't try. I was a little surprised that my attendant was Asian (not that it was a problem). I was greet by a young black lady at the door who led me to my room. When I left I did notice a couple other employees (maybe attendants) that were attractive and of different races.

Sandman28
08-16-12, 23:26
I actually have been meaning to write a review. I did go an visit them last week. I saw an attractive spinner Asian that went by the name Coco. Told me to ask for her last next time. One of the best massages I've had in a long time. Really good on the flip but only a HJ. Maybe more available but didn't try. I was a little surprised that my attendant was Asian (not that it was a problem). I was greet by a young black lady at the door who led me to my room. When I left I did notice a couple other employees (maybe attendants) that were attractive and of different races.Definitely would be good to know of a good massage with benefits.

What was the damage?

Sandy

LexLuther
08-17-12, 09:06
Can someone please decode this message. Please.I (like you) am always amazed at the incredibly poor writing ability displayed by people who post here. Is it that most hobbyists are stupid, or is it just that our education system has gone to shit in the last few decades?

Maybe we need some kind of online remedial English class up in here.

LexLuther

Bobb Sledd
08-17-12, 09:21
I (like you) am always amazed at the incredibly poor writing ability displayed by people who post here. Is it that most hobbyists are stupid, or is it just that our education system has gone to shit in the last few decades?

Maybe we need some kind of online remedial English class up in here.

LexLutherI suspect in many cases it's an indication of PWI (Posting While Intoxicated). Although in some cases PWI probably improves their writing ability.

Member #6355
08-18-12, 06:23
Been texting the Tulip's number from BP for some time to try to get in touch with Shelby. No reply until yesterday, when I got a cryptic text saying I should get in touch with her through PM on USA. But my searches for Shelby or Tulips bring up with lots of commentary but no handle for her. If she really does post on here, can someone please send me her handle?

OnceIWas
08-18-12, 17:53
Just a quick question for anyone. I saw Hands of Goddess a. Few weeks ago. Everything went fine. Even left her a nice tip and promise to return. This passed week I haved called three times now leaving vm message for an appointment, with no response. Just wondering, given that one provider won't see anyone under 45 who I have had several very good times with, does anyone know if Goddess is the opposite, and won't see anyone over 55?

FindFuckForget
08-19-12, 12:03
Will check this one out just for research purposes. Anyone been there yet? Please PM me until I have a report to make. Thanks.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/15-off-1-st-massage/3451161

Stevie Martin
08-19-12, 12:21
Will check this one out just for research purposes. Anyone been there yet? Please PM me until I have a report to make. Thanks.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/15-off-1-st-massage/3451161Let me know what you hear. I've been interested as well. Although that ad says "draping provided". Not optional.

Charlie Runkle
08-20-12, 01:05
Are they still open? Went by today around 18:30 and they were closed. I thought they were open 7 days a week.

Member #4962
08-20-12, 10:13
Just a quick question for anyone. I saw Hands of Goddess a. Few weeks ago. Everything went fine. Even left her a nice tip and promise to return. This passed week I haved called three times now leaving vm message for an appointment, with no response. Just wondering, given that one provider won't see anyone under 45 who I have had several very good times with, does anyone know if Goddess is the opposite, and won't see anyone over 55?I wonder if she reads these boards? It is in her best interest to stay under the radar. Hopefully, she will stay in the business for quite sometime. It is my guess she has a lot to offer. She has an ad running today in Backpage. She may be so busy that she cannot keep up. It may be a surprise that she is suddenly so popular in the business.

Regarding the below provider:

Based on her ad and website visit her massages will probably not have an addendum. Also, based on her location the neighbors are watching for anything out of the norm. Then again hiding in plain sight can be a functional diversionary tactic. One thing is certain, she is attractive.

Big Pun3225
08-20-12, 11:41
Ok- I know I've read some of you pervs actually get a real massage from time to time and I think I want to try one-

Ideally it would be from some super freak nympho 18 year old Asian virgin who made me feel like a spring chicken again and who swallows. But I'd love to have a "sensual but very good" massage- The HE would be a bonus but not a requirement.

Whats Amping
08-20-12, 13:16
Been there, strictly legit, no play. Photo is better than in person and she rarely smiled like that either, all business. Sorry, wish I had better news. YMMV?

Will check this one out just for research purposes. Anyone been there yet? Please

PM me until I have a report to make. Thanks.

FindFuckForget
08-20-12, 17:16
You and me both! But, if anybody has that they are probably not talking. Would appreciate a heads-up if you run in something good. Thanks.

Ok- I know I've read some of you pervs actually get a real massage from time to time and I think I want to try one-

Ideally it would be from some super freak nympho 18 year old Asian virgin who made me feel like a spring chicken again and who swallows. But I'd love to have a "sensual but very good" massage- The HE would be a bonus but not a requirement.

Mike1237
08-20-12, 17:32

Ideally it would be from some super freak nympho 18 year old Asian virgin who made me feel like a spring chicken again and who swallows. But I'd love to have a "sensual but very good" massage- The HE would be a bonus but not a requirement.I haven't seen Robbie but have swapped messages with her. Seems like a nice girl. Her reviews are very good. If you can't read them the gist of it is a great massage with HE only.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classy-and-attractive-female-art-of-touch-full-body-energy-work/1908212

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=145980

Robbie.Girl11@yahoo.com

(904) 636-9414.

(904) 555-1212

FindFuckForget
08-20-12, 18:56
Sounds good, except for the rate: $125 plus tip. That's on the high end for massage, IMHO. Seems I read a review suggesting she is 40ish?

I haven't seen Robbie but have swapped messages with her. Seems like a nice girl. Her reviews are very good. If you can't read them the gist of it is a great massage with HE only.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classy-and-attractive-female-art-of-touch-full-body-energy-work/1908212

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=145980

Robbie.Girl11@yahoo.com

(904) 636-9414.

(904) 555-1212

Antonio702
08-20-12, 20:30
Sounds good, except for the rate: $125 plus tip. That's on the high end for massage, IMHO. Seems I read a review suggesting she is 40ish?I have tried her and she is fine, safe, intelligent, and I will not repeat. I agree it is too much for what you get. She is a nice person, but has aged a little since the pictures and had gained a pound or two.

Pauley65
08-21-12, 10:17
Anyone know of a provider on beaches side of town? Celeste is ok but would like someone different.

Not My Job
08-21-12, 10:34
She is a nice person, but has aged a little since the pictures and had gained a pound or two.Which is why I will not see her again, she REALLY needs to update her pics!

Pauley65
08-21-12, 10:54
Which is why I will not see her again, she REALLY needs to update her pics!She did a good job for me. The $.25 is a bit high. Sorry to hear she gained weight. She has some amazing skin

Pauley65
08-21-12, 16:40
Went to the awakening spirit massage palor. Was advertised for. 75 so I figured extras were available. I was wrong!

Flyboy1544
08-21-12, 20:26
Went to the awakening spirit massage palor. Was advertised for. 75 so I figured extras were available. I was wrong!I have been there several times. Great massage, nothing more than that.

Flyboy1544
08-21-12, 20:30
Which is why I will not see her again, she REALLY needs to update her pics!If you are looking for a young spinner, that is not Robbie. Personality truly is great, she is all about pleasing you. Bit like many of us that are post 30ish, the body is not perfect. Massage is great.

Crazy Jeff
08-22-12, 06:56
If you are looking for a young spinner, that is not Robbie. Personality truly is great, she is all about pleasing you. Bit like many of us that are post 30ish, the body is not perfect. Massage is great.I have posted about this before, but figured it was worth repeating. I have seen her 3 times. The first couple times I saw her, she still operated from her house. The first time, her body was smoking hot. The next two times, the last of which was at her studio, she has gotten bigger each time. And both times she says,"I've gained weight, but I'm losing it now". After I posted this commentary before, I ran into her at a Subway, by her studio, and she was giving me dirty looks, LOL. So she reads this board.

In summary, she is fully nude, massage is good, HE is ok, but if you take more than 2 mins, she will say her arm is tired. But she is a LOT heavier than the 5+ year old pics.

Member #4962
08-22-12, 09:30
I have posted about this before, but figured it was worth repeating. I have seen her 3 times. The first couple times I saw her, she still operated from her house. The first time, her body was smoking hot. The next two times, the last of which was at her studio, she has gotten bigger each time. And both times she says,"I've gained weight, but I'm losing it now". After I posted this commentary before, I ran into her at a Subway, by her studio, and she was giving me dirty looks, LOL. So she reads this board.

In summary, she is fully nude, massage is good, HE is ok, but if you take more than 2 mins, she will say her arm is tired. But she is a LOT heavier than the 5+ year old pics.She does read these boards. Her work was much better in the beginning. In fact amazing. She needs to put a shower in the office and that is a start to rebuilding her stellar work. Anything else is a no-brainer.

She does have amazingly beautiful skin.

The Dabbler
08-22-12, 16:02
Has the personality of a door knob. She has repeatedly gained weight over the years and is always in the process of "dieting." You can do better.

I have posted about this before, but figured it was worth repeating. I have seen her 3 times. The first couple times I saw her, she still operated from her house. The first time, her body was smoking hot. The next two times, the last of which was at her studio, she has gotten bigger each time. And both times she says,"I've gained weight, but I'm losing it now". After I posted this commentary before, I ran into her at a Subway, by her studio, and she was giving me dirty looks, LOL. So she reads this board.

In summary, she is fully nude, massage is good, HE is ok, but if you take more than 2 mins, she will say her arm is tired. But she is a LOT heavier than the 5+ year old pics.

Member #4219
08-22-12, 16:28
Has the personality of a door knob. She has repeatedly gained weight over the years and is always in the process of "dieting." You can do better.Ha ha. Couldn't have said it better. Not to mention all she does is complain about things when in a session but it's always quickly followed by "but I don't let it bother me, ya know what I mean". She does give a pretty good massage but her attitude and personality just turn me off.

JakePelican
08-23-12, 00:12
I'm thinking of hitting one of the usual AMP spots in town next week. Was wondering if anyone had ever had any success asking the girls to do the massage in the nude? Maybe throw them an extra $20 or something right off the bat?

It's something I've always kind of wondered about. Really would make the whole experience a lot more fun if they were nude for the full hour. But I'm not sure if that's dangerous for them for some reason.

Drew Park
08-23-12, 08:16
I'm thinking of hitting one of the usual AMP spots in town next week. Was wondering if anyone had ever had any success asking the girls to do the massage in the nude? Maybe throw them an extra $20 or something right off the bat? It's something I've always kind of wondered about. Really would make the whole experience a lot more fun if they were nude for the full hour. But I'm not sure if that's dangerous for them for some reason.My experience is that they prefer to remain clothed and in control until the "flip". And even after that it depends on how comfortable she is with you. If she is an "old friend" you would probably get a positive response but $20 might not be enough. Otherwise you might be greeted with suspicion. If the nude massage is what you want why not try one of the recommended body rub girls?

Mike1237
08-23-12, 08:21
I'm thinking of hitting one of the usual AMP spots in town next week. Was wondering if anyone had ever had any success asking the girls to do the massage in the nude? Maybe throw them an extra $20 or something right off the bat?

It's something I've always kind of wondered about. Really would make the whole experience a lot more fun if they were nude for the full hour. But I'm not sure if that's dangerous for them for some reason.Just ask them nicely to take it off, they will, I do it all the time.

Whats Amping
08-23-12, 12:56
Tried searching on this and could not figure it out. Any recommendations?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-jacksonville-freestyle-deep-tissue-90-for-90-mins/3837002

Pauley65
08-23-12, 14:46
Tried searching on this and could not figure it out. Any recommendations? S.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-jacksonville-freestyle-deep-tissue-90-for-90-mins/3837002Was there this week. Noe menu and no extras

JayR1966
08-23-12, 15:56
Normally don't look at this side of CL,

But have found a jewel or two every blue moon. Wondered if anybody checked this one out? PM is fine, have a nice DL I can share too.

J.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/bts/3221653644.html

FindFuckForget
08-23-12, 16:13
Whatta waste. Thanks.

Was there this week. Noe menu and no extras

FindFuckForget
08-23-12, 16:17
FYI. Tried contacting this one recently, just to see if things had improved. No way, garbled brief text messages, still living in a "suit" (her spelling, assume she meant suite). Not a good feel, will let it go.

I visited Monica Bodyrub not too long ago. Based on research here, it seemed like the typical YMMV, and I would keep that stance. I met her around the 95 / jtb area. First connection went well, set up a later time, all was good. Second call, there seemed to be problems of some sort, running late, give her another 20min. Theres your sign. She called me back with "I am ready now". Reluctantly agreed and showed up. Room across the hall had barking dog which made me unsettled. Walked in and smoke odor galore, room a mess, stuff everywhere, she can't stay still, her little pup wanted my attention. Theres your sign. Fantastic BODY, pretty face. Forget the signs. Mistake. Typical can't stop talking about the million problems of hers, she was happy I was there due to 6, 13, 235 earlier no shows / change of hearts. When we could finally start, rubbed me with something that had a strong cherry odor which I could only smell after I removed myself from the room. That is ALL I could smell afterwards! Cliff notes- If she could straighten up, lots of potential but I will not repeat.

Jimmia
08-23-12, 20:22
I am coming to j-ville to pick up a piece of equipment and back to GA. If any SR would be gracious enough I would love a recommendation on a massage provider, preferably out to whatever hotel I settle in Friday evening. No FS required but a good massage with HE or with an extensive menu (either) would be nice. Prefer white women, young, busty, not cracked out yada yada. I know not asking for much. Anyone here that will throw me a bone even one that they don't want publicly reviewed here would be very appreciative.

StarVation
08-23-12, 21:10
Was there this week. Noe menu and no extrasI've been to the 3rd street location twice last year. Great looking girls & nice legit massage. No extra's available in my visits.

Watch Out
08-26-12, 04:06
This week I tried Euphoria on Rosselle St. The young lady there works alone and gives one of the best and most sensual massages I have ever had. Most pleasant to talk with, honest and all you could look for in a massage. I left happy and even returned for an encore the following day. If she does not answer your phone call, leave a message and she does return all calls. Be courteous and respectful as she deserves it. Happy Trails.

Euphoria can be found on Backpage under massages.

Amdamd
08-26-12, 09:22
Ha ha. Couldn't have said it better. Not to mention all she does is complain about things when in a session but it's always quickly followed by "but I don't let it bother me, ya know what I mean". She does give a pretty good massage but her attitude and personality just turn me off.I have seen her multiple times and this is not my experience at all. The massage and conversation have always been great and the ending is fantastic. She is definitely in a completely different class than the girls who are out to support their drug habit or other issues. She is not 18 but is very pretty and brings none of the drama that would come from that age group. Everyone has a different idea of what you're looking for but if it is someone classy who also gives a real massage with a very satisfying ending then I would higjly recommend you give her a chance.

Faster Harder
08-26-12, 12:12
I have seen her multiple times and this is not my experience at all. The massage and conversation have always been great and the ending is fantastic. She is definitely in a completely different class than the girls who are out to support their drug habit or other issues. She is not 18 but is very pretty and brings none of the drama that would come from that age group. Everyone has a different idea of what you're looking for but if it is someone classy who also gives a real massage with a very satisfying ending then I would higjly recommend you give her a chance.Ok Robbie, we got the message. Nice new username there. =)

Old School
08-26-12, 12:46
Ok Robbie, we got the message. Nice new username there. =)I am always suspicious of members that claim they have seeing a provider several times or they been reading the board for a while but never provided any posts. Then all of a sudden they appear to defend someone or appear when they need our finding a provider they never shared with us.

I am so Damned! LMAO

Not My Job
08-26-12, 13:00
I have seen her multiple times and this is not my experience at all. The massage and conversation have always been great and the ending is fantastic. She is definitely in a completely different class than the girls who are out to support their drug habit or other issues. She is not 18 but is very pretty and brings none of the drama that would come from that age group. Everyone has a different idea of what you're looking for but if it is someone classy who also gives a real massage with a very satisfying ending then I would higjly recommend you give her a chance.Okay Robbie, we all know you're "Classy". Just PLEASE update your pics already!

Drew Park
08-26-12, 14:06
Sunday matinee with Japanese therapist Connie. Full menu offered and enjoyed. Usual rates apply.

Pronov
08-28-12, 18:46
Newb here, been reading a lot of this forum, really tentative as I don't know the ropes. Has anyone tried out Q Spa / Private Moments Studio? I seem them post a lot on BP and their girls are smoking. Also, does anyone know if FS? PM me if you don't want to post, very interested to know. I read some past threads mention some bad feelings about them but it seems like no one has TOFTT.

Stewie Griffin
08-29-12, 12:56
Newb here, been reading a lot of this forum, really tentative as I don't know the ropes. Has anyone tried out Q Spa / Private Moments Studio? I seem them post a lot on BP and their girls are smoking. Also, does anyone know if FS? PM me if you don't want to post, very interested to know. I read some past threads mention some bad feelings about them but it seems like no one has TOFTT.They have been reported on many times, you just have to do some scrolling.

DiscteteInJax
08-29-12, 22:21

Saw this ad recently and I've heard a lot about Nuru and I'm thinking TOFTT on this one. I will definitely report any findings. Has anyone seen her and I miss it?

Fishguy717
08-30-12, 06:46

Saw this ad recently and I've heard a lot about Nuru and I'm thinking TOFTT on this one. I will definitely report any findings. Has anyone seen her and I miss it?She just changed how her ad looks. Not sure how she will do a nuru in her little room, but she gives a good massage. Nice tits, but she openly tells you she doesn't like sex. Kinda made a 'no return' feeling appear. Even if she didn't, I mean, why say it? Oh, maybe she just meant with ME, LOL.

Member #4962
08-30-12, 09:49
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/3224160455.html

YMMV.

Each time I saw her the ending was happy.

Once, to be certain, she was high, as she did a lot more work and the "girls" came out and she encouraged playtime.

I'm guessing she either broke up with her boyfriend or they need money for clubbing. She seems to believe (or did) she is something of a master of creating "beats" and DJ skills.

If she is having a good day she can be hot.

The Dabbler
08-30-12, 13:42
I know it's been awhile, but if anyone has the ability to get in touch with our busty massage lady that was in GCS (N) , I have info on others to trade for contact.

Joe Jakes
08-30-12, 13:59
Anyone heard from Holly? (use to be with Awakenings a long time ago) PM if she's still around, old phone# I have is out of order.

DiscteteInJax
08-31-12, 15:55

Saw this ad recently and I've heard a lot about Nuru and I'm thinking TOFTT on this one. I will definitely report any findings. Has anyone seen her and I miss it?Based on info I received I decided to pass on the Nuru. Was quoted $.3 and was told the pics are old and she's pretty much a tease.

On that note went to PT this am. As always a good time was had by all. New to me girl. Nice bolt ons.

Happy Hunting. If anyone decides to TOFTT on the Nuru and has good results I would love to hear about it.

The Dabbler
09-01-12, 00:46
Lori is still at the Beach. She is super paranoid and not as fun. YMMV.

Anyone heard from Holly? (use to be with Awakenings a long time ago) PM if she's still around, old phone# I have is out of order.

Luknaround
09-01-12, 22:39
Based on info I received I decided to pass on the Nuru. Was quoted $.3 and was told the pics are old and she's pretty much a tease.

On that note went to PT this am. As always a good time was had by all. New to me girl. Nice bolt ons.

Happy Hunting. If anyone decides to TOFTT on the Nuru and has good results I would love to hear about it.Was in California last week and saw several adds for Tantra and Nuru. Have tried the Tantra, it is usually very expensive if you have a certified Tantric instructor (lots of knock offs). So I tried NURU. I found there is different levels of NURU as well. NURU typically is an intense, aggresive style body rub, but the real difference is the oil. True NURU gel is very slippery, unlike anything you will have seen. It feels good and you damn near need to hold on to her or one of you will end up on the floor LOL. Accordingly, it the price will vary as true NURU gel is much more expensive. If you haven't tried it, find a good looking woman with natural boobs and let the sliding begin!

MrBates
09-02-12, 09:03
Sunday matinee with Japanese therapist Connie. Full menu offered and enjoyed. Usual rates apply.Tried seeing Connie, but the ugly one wouldn't let me. I guess I won't come back anytime soon.

RexxNJax
09-03-12, 15:11
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/3241800924.html

Saw Mary this weekend. Scrub and massage. Great personality, legit. No draping, my choice, she was confortable with that. Massage was very good.

Mandarin Mong
09-07-12, 11:38
What do you mean 'legit'? Does that mean you did not leave happy?

Saw Mary this weekend. Scrub and massage. Great personality, legit. No draping, my choice, she was confortable with that. Massage was very good.

Member #5636
09-07-12, 14:32
What do you mean 'legit'? Does that mean you did not leave happy?Yes. Please explain legit? Legit as in no happy extras or legit as in too legit to quit.

Pauley65
09-07-12, 14:55
What do you mean 'legit'? Does that mean you did not leave happy?You are very intuitive

Drew Park
09-07-12, 18:00
What do you mean 'legit'? Does that mean you did not leave happy?In that case then scratch it off the list.

DownForPoundin
09-07-12, 18:12
First post! I still owe a report for the MIA board from my visit 2 weeks ago. Been mongering in Colombia and Costa Rica. This was my first time in the states.

Well the quick report for jax. Was driving around and stopped by SS spa before my medical appt. Just wanted to get my bearings in jax and was greeted by a tall Asian probably 30. Asked for the rate and checked the talent and left. After my appt I called PT and JT and got their rates. Decided to try JT off Bowden. Walked in mamasan was 40 plus. I asked the rate and asked if she was going to be the person giving the massage and she said yes. Told me if I was looking for younger that there was no one there. Gave me a funny attitude and I just left. Went home for now and will probably give PT a try. I will tell you that MIA was 50 for a full hour. Even continued to massage after the HE since we had time. It was great and got me hooked!

OnceIWas
09-08-12, 06:36
Yes. Please explain legit? Legit as in no happy extras or legit as in too legit to quit.If it was anything like my visit, just a massage, nothing added.

Member #4962
09-08-12, 09:11

Saw Mary this weekend. Scrub and massage. Great personality, legit. No draping, my choice, she was confortable with that. Massage was very good.She will make the flip happy if you let her know. A bit stiff, but the "girls" come out as well.

This is the matriarchal link to Mia Sophia from CL.

Mia Sophia has very good skills and it would be interesting to get a four-handed massage from those two, just for the novelty.

HeeHaw904
09-08-12, 09:37
First post! I still owe a report for the MIA board from my visit 2 weeks ago. Been mongering in Colombia and Costa Rica. This was my first time in the states.

Well the quick report for jax. Was driving around and stopped by SS spa before my medical appt. Just wanted to get my bearings in jax and was greeted by a tall Asian probably 30. Asked for the rate and checked the talent and left. After my appt I called PT and JT and got their rates. Decided to try JT off Bowden. Walked in mamasan was 40 plus. I asked the rate and asked if she was going to be the person giving the massage and she said yes. Told me if I was looking for younger that there was no one there. Gave me a funny attitude and I just left. Went home for now and will probably give PT a try. I will tell you that MIA was 50 for a full hour. Even continued to massage after the HE since we had time. It was great and got me hooked!Sorry to have to ask. What is MIA?

Member #5221
09-08-12, 11:44
She will make the flip happy if you let her know. A bit stiff, but the "girls" come out as well.

Mia Sophia has very good skills and it would be interesting to get a four-handed massage from those two, just for the novelty.Happy Ending?

Drew Park
09-08-12, 13:30
Sorry to have to ask. What is MIA?MIA = Miami

JaxMan
09-08-12, 19:13
Has anyone had any dealings with this one? I'm noticing a lot more ads from them on BP. I've searched the forum and can't seem to find anything.

Thanks in advance.

Jaxman

Old School
09-08-12, 19:39
MIA = MiamiWTF I thought MIA= Missing In Action. Dang, got to let the military stuff go.

JayR1966
09-08-12, 23:19
Happy Ending?Just a note on this one. Been there 3 times and once during the short run off Blanding. One the looks are nothing special unless you're into the older mommy scene. My repeats were for a good massage between the fun ones, and the rate is low. The moral to this story is YMMV. I asked last time cause it was a slow week, she stammered or mumbled something unintelligible and got weird. Oh well.

Fishguy717
09-09-12, 09:37
I just returned from a business trip to Dallas. I could not believe the amount of AMP's and MP's available there. They do not use this board there, for the most part, they use the EC boards. I saw several ads stating they would let you 'choose your girl' so I went to one that had a couple of good notes, although not full reviews. Sure enough. The girl that opened the door was a hottie, mid 20's maybe."That's my kinda mamasan" I was thinking. They all share the duties. When asked if she would be ok, or did I want to see more when they were finished with their current clients, I was intrigued, but she was hot and I didn't want to wait. A full hour was $60. The massage was at least 40 minutes, and she was VERY good at it. Then the flip, and the tip was the same as here. On the flip, what a beautiful girl, long black hair, awesome body, great, responsive B cups. CBJ, CG, RCG, Mish, Doggie, standing, and then back to mish with her wrapping her legs around me like she was NOT going to let go! Haven't had that kind of experience her in Jax since Sha Sha's early days. I ended up being there for an hour and 15 minutes. It was a great trip, wish they could learn something here.

Hot Tacos
09-09-12, 21:36
This week I tried Euphoria on Rosselle St. The young lady there works alone and gives one of the best and most sensual massages I have ever had. Most pleasant to talk with, honest and all you could look for in a massage. I left happy and even returned for an encore the following day. If she does not answer your phone call, leave a message and she does return all calls. Be courteous and respectful as she deserves it. Happy Trails.

Euphoria can be found on Backpage under massages.100% Accurate. HT

Member #4962
09-10-12, 09:54
Happy Ending?All smiles.

Ayenjael
09-10-12, 10:32
I just returned from a business trip to Dallas. I could not believe the amount of AMP's and MP's available there. They do not use this board there, for the most part, they use the EC boards. I saw several ads stating they would let you 'choose your girl' so I went to one that had a couple of good notes, although not full reviews. Sure enough. The girl that opened the door was a hottie, mid 20's maybe."That's my kinda mamasan" I was thinking. They all share the duties. When asked if she would be ok, or did I want to see more when they were finished with their current clients, I was intrigued, but she was hot and I didn't want to wait. A full hour was $60. The massage was at least 40 minutes, and she was VERY good at it. Then the flip, and the tip was the same as here. On the flip, what a beautiful girl, long black hair, awesome body, great, responsive B cups. CBJ, CG, RCG, Mish, Doggie, standing, and then back to mish with her wrapping her legs around me like she was NOT going to let go! Haven't had that kind of experience her in Jax since Sha Sha's early days. I ended up being there for an hour and 15 minutes. It was a great trip, wish they could learn something here.You must have been by the area off Harry Hines blvd. There are more AMPs on 1 block than in Jacksonville total. I've been to a few and the talent is great.

The Dabbler
09-10-12, 16:51
She will make the flip happy if you let her know. A bit stiff, but the "girls" come out as well.

Mia Sophia has very good skills and it would be interesting to get a four-handed massage from those two, just for the novelty.You sir are sick and twisted and demented and perverse, and I am so offended and stressed by this comment that I need a massage. Maybe a four-hand. Maybe from a couple of brunettes. Maybe that are related. Uhhh, I got to go.

Azmodeus56
09-10-12, 21:55
Fishguy I would love to see the local AMPs offer line up so you can choose who you want. This would work for them also as they would no loose a customer due to the fact they keep sticking them with an attendant they do not like or want.

DownForPoundin
09-11-12, 03:10
WTF I thought MIA= Missing In Action. Dang, got to let the military stuff go.I know I don't have a lot of posts here but MIA is short for Miami. There is no military reference here. Sort of like JAX for Jacksonville. Apologies of this offended you.

DownForPoundin
09-11-12, 03:15
I just returned from a business trip to Dallas. I could not believe the amount of AMP's and MP's available there. They do not use this board there, for the most part, they use the EC boards. I saw several ads stating they would let you 'choose your girl' so I went to one that had a couple of good notes, although not full reviews. Sure enough. The girl that opened the door was a hottie, mid 20's maybe."That's my kinda mamasan" I was thinking. They all share the duties. When asked if she would be ok, or did I want to see more when they were finished with their current clients, I was intrigued, but she was hot and I didn't want to wait. A full hour was $60. The massage was at least 40 minutes, and she was VERY good at it. Then the flip, and the tip was the same as here. On the flip, what a beautiful girl, long black hair, awesome body, great, responsive B cups. CBJ, CG, RCG, Mish, Doggie, standing, and then back to mish with her wrapping her legs around me like she was NOT going to let go! Haven't had that kind of experience her in Jax since Sha Sha's early days. I ended up being there for an hour and 15 minutes. It was a great trip, wish they could learn something here.I will be in LA and Vegas in a couple of months. I hope it's going to be similar. I have been reading the LA boards and it doesn't seem much different in pricing or structure as MIA. I'm looking for a scene similar to the movie rush hour 2!

Drew Park
09-11-12, 11:20
I would love to see the local AMPs offer line up so you can choose who you want. This would work for them also as they would no loose a customer due to the fact they keep sticking them with an attendant they do not like or want.I have only seen line-ups in those places where they have 4-5 predominantly young girls working. Dallas, NYC and Washington DC, for example. Here in the Jacksonville metropolis the line up would typically be two and one of them might be the Mamasan. Sure you could select but it would be between "old" and "older". Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Jax Golfer
09-11-12, 11:36
100% Accurate. HTHighly accurate.

Member #6123
09-11-12, 14:08
Hey guys over the weekend I had a pretty decent massage at a new place that opened recently.

A pretty good time was had by all. It started off with a decent body scrub and then over to the massage room where this Jamaican chick gave a very good massage and ending was nice.

Kind of thick but made up for it in her attitude. The one I really wanted was the receptionist. She supposedly does a few herself but not many I was told.

Also Mia Sophia works here had a massage from her one time a while back. If you haven't already you need to try her at least once.

Overall I recommend this place on San Jose blvd. I think more can be had here with more visits.