PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Hot Tacos
01-29-12, 12:02
Looking at AMP later today. Mostly use pinks in op but just want a change. Plus pinks is closed. Anywhere in jax is good just want the best therapy. PM is good.

HT

Hot Tacos
01-29-12, 14:58
Gents, if you're looking for a good 'no extras" massage on the West Side I highly recommend House of Bliss on 103rd. I had a very good 1-hour session from Rebecca today. She made it quite clear early on that there were no extras, but the massage was very relaxing. Rebecca is a cute, early 20's. 7-months pregnant, therapist. 45perhr

For those that watch BP you'll notice an ad that alludes to the service being quite different on Friday and Saturday evenings. The owner talked it up on my way out the door. I just may have to check that out.

Anyone tried it yet?Any updates?

Hot Tacos
01-29-12, 22:18
Looking at AMP later today. Mostly use pinks in op but just want a change. Plus pinks is closed. Anywhere in jax is good just want the best therapy. PM is good.

HTEnded up at THAI tonite. Not exactly an upscale area of town but it was close to where I was so decided to TOFTT. I have been there several years ago and back then there was no table for the scrub, just a shower. Now they have a shower room and several massage area's. Two girls, one older as in not young but not over the hill either. Her name was Coco. Imagine that! Short average body and looks. I got her and the scrub and massage was great. She did a great job and really took alot of time and did it right. I have no complaints. The other girl stuck her head into the scrub room and I had to look backwards and upside down but she looked pretty nice. Younger and seemed energetic. I wanted to get to see her some more but didn't get the chance. .8 in front and a. 6 afterwards.

HT

Stewie Griffin
01-30-12, 11:01
Really? Did you see when that post was posted that you are quoting? LOL.

You are a tad bit late there my friend.

Any updates?

Hot Tacos
01-30-12, 14:09
Really? Did you see when that post was posted that you are quoting? LOL.

You are a tad bit late there my friend.Doht! My bad. Only been 15 months!

Brook Gillards
01-30-12, 17:43
Took a Euro-pean Cruise the other day. New captain behind the wheel from Miami that will only be here for a week. It wasn't an Oceania Cruise, but it wasn't a Costa either. Solid Royal Carribean. Ok ok enough with all the cruise references. =). Just saying though for those that wondered about the lack of advertising and the port being closed, the port is back open.

Is it just me though or has J-ville completely dried up of therapists that are actually licensed (not that body-rub crap) but don't mind some non-traditional techniques? I mean even my standbys are getting out of the game. I come back from taking a little break and it's the freakin sahara desert out there.

Be safe

Tim Ellis
02-03-12, 17:43
What's up with One Therapy. Most of the time they are closed and no one ever answers the phone. Are they still in business? Any info?

MikeInJax
02-03-12, 20:26
Anyone been here? Is it worth it? Are the pics real?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/international-staffexit-12-blanding-blv/3160345

Jax Fun
02-04-12, 11:03

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/international-staffexit-12-blanding-blv/3160345Pics are not real unless staff has completely changed and there is a serious upsell when you reach the important part of the massage. I do think it is worth it depending on which girl you get.

SpaSpa
02-04-12, 11:43

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/international-staffexit-12-blanding-blv/3160345I never been but very tempt, you know the "to good to be true" I think this is one case you should really pay attiontion. Girls look really hot and prices are low, and also I know Leo's are thick in that part of op, if you do go be careful, my rule of thumb is "if it looks like a dock, quak like a dock, walks like a dock, then it's a duck"

Happy hunting.

Spa

Stewie Griffin
02-04-12, 12:28

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/international-staffexit-12-blanding-blv/3160345I have never seen anyone there that looked like any of the pictures.

Hapkido1947
02-04-12, 12:50
Went to Bay Spa in Jacksonville located on Baymeadows Way, this was my first visit, so did not know what to expect. A fair older lady recieved me at the door, not ugly but not young, however, she had a good personality and made me very comfortable all over thru out the session, table shower was excellent with lots of ass cleaning, and I was greeted later with two attendants massaging all over my body at same time, the hand exchange was slow and good, allowed gropping on both kitty. I wonder if anything else is availabe? Gave me a card for each visit. Will repeat, the damage was $72. 00 with credit card and. 50 tip for a total of 1. 22.

Tbyanks
02-05-12, 15:22
I have never seen anyone there that looked like any of the pictures.Where is this place located?

Stewie Griffin
02-05-12, 17:19
Where is this place located?They are off of Duclay Road.

Gaflaxx
02-06-12, 13:36
Ran in to Brandy and a friend on Main St today while buying some lotto tickets at the Local Store. Gave them a ride to their apt, got quite the show along the way. Told me to come by there to find them if I wanted. By the way I won $30 on scratch off and I still have $20 left. The friend has a very nice rack.

Pa Goldy
02-07-12, 07:15
Ran in to Brandy and a friend on Main St today while buying some lotto tickets at the Local Store. Gave them a ride to their apt, got quite the show along the way. Told me to come by there to find them if I wanted. By the way I won $30 on scratch off and I still have $20 left. The friend has a very nice rack.You better proceed with caution when messing with Brandy because it's known fact that she has something that you can't get rid of, unless you have Magic Johnson money. I'm just saying

NSAfun37
02-07-12, 12:58
They are off of Duclay Road.Do they do walk-ins?

Tried to call but they don't answer restricted numbers and there is no way I leave my number.

Sean

The Dabbler
02-07-12, 14:57
Attractive & Very sensual lady, you can not go wrong with. Are you tired of showing up somewhere only to realize what you see is not what you get in the pictures. My pictures are 100% accurate. I take appointments from 10am til 6pm Monday thru Friday. Appointments are $60 for approx an hour. Donations appreciated. I will not answer text messages or blocked calls. By Appointment Only. No Walk-Ins.

Call Today 1-904-238-9758 Angela Looking to Hire Today

I haven't seen a verdict on her, but it seems like she is working with the same folks in the ad you are talking about. Anyone?

Peter Revvie
02-07-12, 17:01
I googled the number, and info on another site popped up under "Dee":

General details.

Saw ad liked the looks of the two ladies and the general description of services. Called talked to one lady she advised Dee was available on short notice. Called again when I was close and directed into lobby of building. Dee was waiting in lobby greated with great smile by a very attractive and shapely lady. I really enjoyed the session and talking with Dee.This is not "firsthand" reporting, but it sounds like "Dee" at least is a good time. Location sounds like an office building or complex. No info on "Angela", which is the person posting the BP ads.

Stay safe!

PR.

Attractive & Very sensual lady, you can not go wrong with. Are you tired of showing up somewhere only to realize what you see is not what you get in the pictures. My pictures are 100% accurate. I take appointments from 10am til 6pm Monday thru Friday. Appointments are $60 for approx an hour. Donations appreciated. I will not answer text messages or blocked calls. By Appointment Only. No Walk-Ins.

Call Today 1-904-238-9758 Angela Looking to Hire Today

I haven't seen a verdict on her, but it seems like she is working with the same folks in the ad you are talking about. Anyone?

NSAfun37
02-08-12, 13:30
For those of you who remember the short lived AMP across from the OP LEO house, a new lady has revamped the space and turned it into a 100% legitimate spa.

No extras just a great massage.

Ayenjael
02-08-12, 22:45
Anyone know what the deal is? Stopped by SS twice in the last couple weeks and they were closed.

Member #4962
02-09-12, 07:09
I googled the number, and info on another site popped up under "Dee":

This is not "firsthand" reporting, but it sounds like "Dee" at least is a good time. Location sounds like an office building or complex. No info on "Angela", which is the person posting the BP ads.

Stay safe!

PR.Judging from the photo Angela looks a lot like the woman that used to be at that place on the westside that attracted LEO month ago. If so, she was attractive and was helpful.

Scooter1
02-09-12, 09:04
You are correct my friend it is her 100% I have seen her there 4-5 times. The problem is the location, the office suite building they are in has a barbershop and another service provider, the ones with the 201 area code. The walls are super thin. I am just a little concerned about the location drawing attention. That aside the service is wonderful and very accommodating.

Judging from the photo Angela looks a lot like the woman that used to be at that place on the westside that attracted LEO month ago. If so, she was attractive and was helpful.

Not My Job
02-09-12, 19:10
You are correct my friend it is her 100% I have seen her there 4-5 times. The problem is the location, the office suite building they are in has a barbershop and another service provider, the ones with the 201 area code. The walls are super thin. I am just a little concerned about the location drawing attention. That aside the service is wonderful and very accommodating.I've been there a few times and aggree about the thin wall problem. And, I'm a little creeped out about the other business & barber shop in the same building. Angela actually worked for the 201 lady for a while before renting another room in the same building. I really don't expect to see them around much longer because the 201 side keeps advertising in the Therapeutic sections of CL & BP instead sticking with the BR secion of BP. Good way to attract the wrong attention (as we've seen before).

Pauley65
02-10-12, 15:26
Went back for another cruise.

New deck hand. A little disappointed. Maybe because she was new.

Poor massage, but nice finish. Wasn't in the long enough to ask for menu from new girl.

If someone has better luck than me let me know.

I felt like I walked in, laid down and then left.

Goaeoow
02-10-12, 18:31
I went on a Euro trip the other day and I guess I had better luck, overall. Nice, relaxing time and I left happy.

I played it safe but still seemed like there would be more offered on future trips.

Hot Tacos
02-11-12, 12:16
For those of you who remember the short lived AMP across from the OP LEO house, a new lady has revamped the space and turned it into a 100% legitimate spa.

No extras just a great massage.Asian? Can you walk in?

NSAfun37
02-11-12, 22:33
Asian? Can you walk in?Caucasian and I think appointments are necessary.

Was written up in Clay Today.

Luknaround
02-11-12, 23:18
Anyone know what the deal is? Stopped by SS twice in the last couple weeks and they were closed.Had a buddy in from out of town, he always loved the SS Spa place. We went there twice, called like 20 times, nothing. I saw on another site where LEO closed them down, but I can't verify that, only that they arent Open any more.

So we went to what used to be Angel now nAgel, that was real easy to see though. Nice enough AMP, older ladies (we were there around 9PM). Great massage, limited dessert menu, but after everything was oiled up, we left smiling for a couple of Jacksons, plus the door tab of course.

Drew Park
02-12-12, 20:22
The owners voluntarily closed after being caught operating with an expired massage license. In addition, they were on probation probably for related administrative issues (running ads without the license number, for example.). This was between the owners and the State agency responsible for regulating massage therapy. This was not a criminal matter. Once management gets their act together, I suspect they will reopen.

Luknaround
02-12-12, 20:35
The owners voluntarily closed after being caught operating with an expired massage license. In addition, they were on probation probably for related administrative issues (running ads without the license number, for example.). This was between the owners and the State agency responsible for regulating massage therapy. This was not a criminal matter. Once management gets their act together, I suspect they will reopen.Thanks for the clarification, I just saw another add for them today on BP under massage. Maybe they have accomplished what you just stated and plan on re-opening next week, I just know we tried them several times on Wed and Thursday to no avail.

Drew Park
02-13-12, 16:41
To clarify, the last LE action at Southside was August 2010. Everything subsequent to that was administrative in nature.

I suspect the spa will re-open under new management once the admin issues are worked out.

Member #4558
02-13-12, 17:01
The owners voluntarily closed after being caught operating with an expired massage license. In addition, they were on probation probably for related administrative issues (running ads without the license number, for example.). This was between the owners and the State agency responsible for regulating massage therapy. This was not a criminal matter. Once management gets their act together, I suspect they will reopen.They are probably dealing with the DBPR then. I have had to deal with them before. A greater collection of idiots can't be found.

Pa Goldy
02-14-12, 14:19
Ended up at THAI tonite. Not exactly an upscale area of town but it was close to where I was so decided to TOFTT. I have been there several years ago and back then there was no table for the scrub, just a shower. Now they have a shower room and several massage area's. Two girls, one older as in not young but not over the hill either. Her name was Coco. Imagine that! Short average body and looks. I got her and the scrub and massage was great. She did a great job and really took alot of time and did it right. I have no complaints. The other girl stuck her head into the scrub room and I had to look backwards and upside down but she looked pretty nice. Younger and seemed energetic. I wanted to get to see her some more but didn't get the chance. .8 in front and a. 6 afterwards.

HTI tried this place last week and was greeted by an old friend who use to offer FS at Angel awhile back, anyways the massage was great and on the flip she stated that only a HJ was available this time with the girls being exposed. Wasn't to pleased, but I just wish the white girl Lilly was still at the establishment, she was a total pleaser. Does anyone know where she's at now, if so let me know.

WestsideGator
02-14-12, 23:58
Saw the new girl. She was mentioned earlier. The massage was as poor as any I've ever had.

She is good looking for Jax AMP's. I would guess she is between 35 and 47.

So hard figure out the Asian ladies. Always older than they look.

Has a very strange almost manly voice.

Anyway her cost is more than we are used to in Jax. She just would not budge.

I told her that was too much and would still not budge. I'm not one to leave

Money in my pocket if we are close, so I gave in.

She started the vacuum up. I believe it was a hoover. Likes to vacuum with

Her raincoat on though, which is fine with me. Don't need any NYC scum.

I must say her cans are as nice of natural cans you will see on a middle aged Asian lady.

The the monger in the BMW. You must have gotten your money's worth. I think you were.

There over an hour.

Hot Tacos
02-15-12, 08:42
I tried this place last week and was greeted by an old friend who use to offer FS at Angel awhile back, anyways the massage was great and on the flip she stated that only a HJ was available this time with the girls being exposed. Wasn't to pleased, but I just wish the white girl Lilly was still at the establishment, she was a total pleaser. Does anyone know where she's at now, if so let me know.There were two available when I was there. The younger looking with longer hair looked very nice. But as stated the one I got did a nice job.

HT

Nasdwak
02-15-12, 11:53
Which one is by the overpass?

Saw the new girl. She was mentioned earlier. The massage was as poor as any I've ever had.

She is good looking for Jax AMP's. I would guess she is between 35 and 47.

So hard figure out the Asian ladies. Always older than they look.

Has a very strange almost manly voice.

Anyway her cost is more than we are used to in Jax. She just would not budge.

I told her that was too much and would still not budge. I'm not one to leave

Money in my pocket if we are close, so I gave in.

She started the vacuum up. I believe it was a hoover. Likes to vacuum with

Her raincoat on though, which is fine with me. Don't need any NYC scum.

I must say her cans are as nice of natural cans you will see on a middle aged Asian lady.

The the monger in the BMW. You must have gotten your money's worth. I think you were.

There over an hour.

Ayenjael
02-15-12, 16:34
Which one is by the overpass?Pretty sure he's reffering to PT.

StarVation
02-16-12, 00:05
I've been there a few times and aggree about the thin wall problem. And, I'm a little creeped out about the other business & barber shop in the same building. Angela actually worked for the 201 lady for a while before renting another room in the same building. I really don't expect to see them around much longer because the 201 side keeps advertising in the Therapeutic sections of CL & BP instead sticking with the BR secion of BP. Good way to attract the wrong attention (as we've seen before).Had my first dream about this location. Seemed odd to me that they had me wait in the lobby that they share with 5 other business.

Once I was taken back I drew Chrystal. .50 on the front end &.60 on the back. Ended up getting one of the worst body rubs of my life & she tugged on the boy for about 20 minutes. I finally told her to stop & just lay her head on my chest. Finished myself & gave her a suprise facial.

I won't repeat based on my experience with Chrystal.

Has anyone tried the other massage lady that is in the same building? Think the name on the board was Mia Sophia?

Old School
02-16-12, 08:01
Had my first dream about this location. Seemed odd to me that they had me wait in the lobby that they share with 5 other business.

Once I was taken back I drew Chrystal. .50 on the front end &.60 on the back. Ended up getting one of the worst body rubs of my life & she tugged on the boy for about 20 minutes. I finally told her to stop & just lay her head on my chest. Finished myself & gave her a suprise facial.

I won't repeat based on my experience with Chrystal.

Has anyone tried the other massage lady that is in the same building? Think the name on the board was Mia Sophia?There are three such establishments in that building. 201, Angela and Dee, and Mia Sophia, not to be confused with the one from Chicago.

Member #4962
02-16-12, 17:41
There are three such establishments in that building. 201, Angela and Dee, and Mia Sophia, not to be confused with the one from Chicago.I had an appointment at 201 and they had me wait for 30 minutes. Then when I went in they told me someone was in front of me.

I left, our time is valuable as well and they should know this.

I can't get Angela's phone to work, she is my preference.

Bad service at 201.

FindFuckForget
02-17-12, 09:39
New here, sort of, read all the messages on several forums and that took awhile. Have observed posting patterns, have no questions. Have sampled items on the menu, not every review is entirely accurate unfortunately. 9 out of 10 worth forgetting. Most BP and Esc menu items are passable, IMHO, but no disrespect is intended. Will make useful comments only when appropriate. If you want to razz me, go ahead, I'll consider the source.

FindFuckForget
02-17-12, 23:33
I like it.

Stewie Griffin
02-19-12, 16:29
Funny they stood me up my last visit as well. Drove all the way out there and they would not answer the phone anymore.

I had an appointment at 201 and they had me wait for 30 minutes. Then when I went in they told me someone was in front of me.

Bad service at 201.

Antonio702
02-19-12, 17:38
Funny they stood me up my last visit as well. Drove all the way out there and they would not answer the phone anymore.It seems to me we should all lay off for a week and let them want the business. Lets face it, this is a market driven business like any.

Member #4962
02-20-12, 07:42
It seems to me we should all lay off for a week and let them want the business. Lets face it, this is a market driven business like any.I agree, give them a week off with zero phone calls.

Angela is supposedly next door, if she would ever empty her mailbox, I would rather see her.

The 201 is unorganized, that is not good on many levels.

Just my 2-cents.

Hotels14
02-21-12, 09:24
Tool a great cruise with Lona at Euro, he menu seems to be growing as well as Sasha is shechuled to return. Seniors message me for better details.

Enjoy

Hapkido1947
02-21-12, 21:48
Tool a great cruise with Lona at Euro, he menu seems to be growing as well as Sasha is shechuled to return. Seniors message me for better details.

EnjoyWhere is this located and prices, I will like to take cruise also

Jvillemonger
02-24-12, 09:09
I know there are multiple reports singing the praises of these girls. I saw Shelby this week and had to add my voice to the crowd. One word. INCREDIBLE. No other body rub compares. Or is even close, IMO. Shelby is truly a one of a kind and for the price, an absolute steal! If you haven't seen Shelby or Lisa what are you waiting for?

GoodBadAndUgly
02-26-12, 10:40
Before you call for an appointment be prepared to give her your "handle" for this site or another site for verification.

Javinny
02-27-12, 10:55
Can somebody hook me up with the number at Tulips?

Pauley65
02-27-12, 11:52
Where is this located and prices, I will like to take cruise alsoGo to massage section of BP. Info is there.

It is just west of penman on atlantic

GoodBadAndUgly
02-27-12, 15:45
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sorry-guys-as-this-is-my-last-week-working-i-am-available-m-w-to-schedule-appts-24/3234435

She is on her way out of town heading south for school. Very sweet, pretty girl, gives a great unrushed, full hour massage. Well worth the time. Will see her again when she comes back.

Antonio702
02-27-12, 15:47
Re these two the same?

Antonio702
02-27-12, 23:36
Saw Jessica at Jax Therapy today and was surprised and the completeness of her massage. Great contact, pulled no rules, not FS, but massage was more complete otherwise than ever before. My regular at another AMP was tied up and my independent out of town so I slipped in to see Jessica and was not disappointed.

Bobb Sledd
02-28-12, 04:01
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sorry-guys-as-this-is-my-last-week-working-i-am-available-m-w-to-schedule-appts-24/3234435

She is on her way out of town heading south for school. Very sweet, pretty girl, gives a great unrushed, full hour massage. Well worth the time. Will see her again when she comes back.Truly a quality provider. She will be sorely missed. I wish her the best of luck, and a speedy return.

Fishguy717
02-28-12, 09:28
Re these two the same?No. Euro is a business address in Neptune Beach on Atlantic Blvd. Baltic is at a private residence in Jax just east of the Intracoastal.

ABFuntime
02-28-12, 18:33
I live by the Spa and saw it getting raided by our favorite uncle. Not sure how long the will be out of the water, or what fully happened. I didn't want to look suspicious.

Be safe out there.

Sally904
02-28-12, 21:10
Saw Jessica at Jax Therapy today and was surprised and the completeness of her massage. Great contact, pulled no rules, not FS, but massage was more complete otherwise than ever before. My regular at another AMP was tied up and my independent out of town so I slipped in to see Jessica and was not disappointed.I took your advise and was also surprised. Had a great time. Thanks for the post. Also, like the card system. Seems to help them relax.

Member #4962
02-29-12, 09:29
I live by the Spa and saw it getting raided by our favorite uncle. Not sure how long the will be out of the water, or what fully happened. I didn't want to look suspicious.

Be safe out there.It looks like there needs to be a no-monger action for a few days or a week.

If "Uncle" has nothing to pointlessly look for then maybe "Uncle" will begin to.

Actually do something about real crime. Then again it will probably lead to more "speed traps".

Not My Job
02-29-12, 09:41

Be safe out there.This info is correct, I just checked JSO's site & L is incarcerated with no bond on 3 counts no less. Seniors can pm for info, but we can certainly feel safer now knowing that such a violent menace to society is behind bars (roll eyes). And this is another reason I don't like to provide details about mp visits on this or other sites, we just provide the basis for their investigations. Stick to pm's, just sayin.

NMJ

Old School
02-29-12, 12:18
This info is correct, I just checked JSO's site & L is incarcerated with no bond on 3 counts no less. Seniors can pm for info, but we can certainly feel safer now knowing that such a violent menace to society is behind bars (roll eyes). And this is another reason I don't like to provide details about mp visits on this or other sites, we just provide the basis for their investigations. Stick to pm's, just sayin.

NMJI have said before, too much chatter about her, we have to keep the good providers protected. It seems to me that LE has it out for her. So many others have not been touch. A couple of reasons I could think of is the area in which she operates, other MP in that area probably complains and we have a mole. I have known L for years now before MP, when she was a dancer at NSG. She was always careful and very nice to me. She would call me when her friends from N. Y. Were in town.

I just feel more effort should be placed in busting Meth Labs, Pill Mills, Congress, JEA, Comcast, and the Court House downtown.

The Dabbler
02-29-12, 12:19
This info is correct, I just checked JSO's site & L is incarcerated with no bond on 3 counts no less. Seniors can pm for info, but we can certainly feel safer now knowing that such a violent menace to society is behind bars (roll eyes). And this is another reason I don't like to provide details about mp visits on this or other sites, we just provide the basis for their investigations. Stick to pm's, just sayin.

NMJThis is exactly why I flamed someone a few weeks back about reviews. Is it really a surprise when we post non-stop about a fixed location and potential services? Pitiful.

Not My Job
02-29-12, 13:40
This is exactly why I flamed someone a few weeks back about reviews. Is it really a surprise when we post non-stop about a fixed location and potential services? Pitiful.Unlike Strippers, BP advertisers, and others that are moving targets, AMPs & RMPS & MPS are like sitting ducks. It's just too easy for our uncle (who has a couple of known Trolls on this site BTW) to glean enough info to go in undercover & do what they most love doing. Meanwhile, violent crime runs rampant in our town.

NMJ

Old School
02-29-12, 16:15
Unlike Strippers, BP advertisers, and others that are moving targets, AMPs & RMPS & MPS are like sitting ducks. It's just too easy for our uncle (who has a couple of known Trolls on this site BTW) to glean enough info to go in undercover & do what they most love doing. Meanwhile, violent crime runs rampant in our town.

NMJVery true NMJ, now empty your inbox. Anyways, my answer to your last PM's, Too bad on the therapist and I agree on the last PM.

OS

Brook Gillards
03-01-12, 03:52
Very true NMJ, now empty your inbox. Anyways, my answer to your last PM's, Too bad on the therapist and I agree on the last PM.

OSSad that Costa Cruises ran aground. Yeah as much as we might want to help the next man out, it is like Smokey said in the old Friday movie. 'evil lurks and the tweed be letting you know'. Keep it generic and people can figure out the rest through first hand investigation if they want. But that is just me.

Not My Job
03-01-12, 11:22
Very true NMJ, now empty your inbox.OSDone, and thanks for alerting me!

NMJ

StarVation
03-01-12, 22:14

NMJAnyone ever hear if JSO caught the person that murdered the provider at the motel on Phillips a month or so back? Just seems like JSO spends their resources on the wrong things in this city.

Sicily
03-02-12, 09:23
Anyone ever hear if JSO caught the person that murdered the provider at the motel on Phillips a month or so back? Just seems like JSO spends their resources on the wrong things in this city.I'm pretty sure you don't know how JSO spends thier resources. Lets not poke the bear.

Drew Park
03-02-12, 15:11
See my report in News & Media. The info updates previous information on the now defunct Southside Spa.

Jax Mans
03-02-12, 21:27
So I am in need of a massage and the talent these days seem to be lacking so I decide to call this place. Had been there before when they were on the other side of I-295 but its been a while. I ask the girl if they had good therapist that can give a swedish massage and she assured me that all their therapist were great. I should have known something was up at that point! I think the young lady I saw was named Jenny. So as I am laying down on my stomach, she proceed to give me more of a body rub than a massage and during the course of the conversation (Oh yeah, she even talks a lot!) , she reveals to me that she isn't really a therapist yet. Said she was still in school and they just let her come in to practice. WHAT!

I should have just got up and walked out at that point but thought to give her a chance. What was strange is, she didn't feel that rubbing the feet and head was a part of the therapy so needless to say it was a very limited body rub. Keep in mind, I am not talking about a happy ending as all I wanted was a good old massage but what a lackluster effort on her part and the deception in making me come all that way for a damn body rub was just not right! Also, the heifer made me stay on my damn stomach the entire time which you guys know what that does to your sinuses!

So be careful. If you go to this joint you better ask if you're getting a student or someone who is really a therapist. I wasted $50 on this one. She 1st told me 55 on the phone and I just brought in 60 as I was going to give her a $5 tip but when I got out front she said it was $50; I gave her the 60 as I had only 3 20's and I guess she thought I was going to leave her the $10 for a tip but NOT! I got my change and got the HELL out of there and won't be back I promise. What a freakin ripoff!

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/2878798344.html

Jax Mans
03-03-12, 05:52
Not only was she a jack-leg body rubber but during the session, her damn phone kept ringing (talking about people wanting to know the fax number) and some male therapist coming in room wanting to know what fax number was! Bunch of mess and mess!

So I am in need of a massage and the talent these days seem to be lacking so I decide to call this place. Had been there before when they were on the other side of I-295 but its been a while. I ask the girl if they had good therapist that can give a swedish massage and she assured me that all their therapist were great. I should have known something was up at that point! I think the young lady I saw was named Jenny. So as I am laying down on my stomach, she proceed to give me more of a body rub than a massage and during the course of the conversation (Oh yeah, she even talks a lot!) , she reveals to me that she isn't really a therapist yet. Said she was still in school and they just let her come in to practice. WHAT!

So be careful. If you go to this joint you better ask if you're getting a student or someone who is really a therapist. I wasted $50 on this one. She 1st told me 55 on the phone and I just brought in 60 as I was going to give her a $5 tip but when I got out front she said it was $50; I gave her the 60 as I had only 3 20's and I guess she thought I was going to leave her the $10 for a tip but NOT! I got my change and got the HELL out of there and won't be back I promise. What a freakin ripoff!

AddictedGuy
03-03-12, 10:37
If you want a real massage at a great rate check out this young lady. $30 for the first massage and she is constantly running specials. She's very professional, sweet and will adjust pressure to your desires. Hands and feet included. .

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/2873291840.html

I should have just got up and walked out at that point but thought to give her a chance. What was strange is, she didn't feel that rubbing the feet and head was a part of the therapy so needless to say it was a very limited body rub. Keep in mind, I am not talking about a happy ending as all I wanted was a good old massage but what a lackluster effort on her part and the deception in making me come all that way for a damn body rub was just not right! Also, the heifer made me stay on my damn stomach the entire time which you guys know what that does to your sinuses!

Stewie Griffin
03-03-12, 12:36

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/2878798344.htmlI think you are talking about Jenny, the one who is pregnant? Melanie runs that place and I am sure that if you would call and talk to her she would make it right. I have always only used Melanie, so I am not sure how the other girls there are. But I do know jenny was in school for massage. At any rate you should only be charged about $20 for someone to practice on you, I think that is what you can go to alpha school of massage and have them practice on you for. I sure would not have been happy to pay full retail for a student. I also noticed their rates have gone up as well. Why is it when the economy is bad prices rise, you would think they would lower their prices and try to bring in more business. I sure wish I made $50 an hour. =P

Jax Mans
03-03-12, 20:03
About paying that amount at a massage therapy school but against my better judgement, I stayed when she mentioned she was a student and not an actual therapist- of course when she mentioned this, I was already on my stomach. Had she mentioned this before I came, I would have looked for another alternative!

Thanks

I think you are talking about Jenny, the one who is pregnant? Melanie runs that place and I am sure that if you would call and talk to her she would make it right. I have always only used Melanie, so I am not sure how the other girls there are. But I do know jenny was in school for massage. At any rate you should only be charged about $20 for someone to practice on you, I think that is what you can go to alpha school of massage and have them practice on you for. I sure would not have been happy to pay full retail for a student. I also noticed their rates have gone up as well. Why is it when the economy is bad prices rise, you would think they would lower their prices and try to bring in more business. I sure wish I made $50 an hour. =P

Antonio702
03-03-12, 23:11
If you want a real massage at a great rate check out this young lady. $30 for the first massage and she is constantly running specials. She's very professional, sweet and will adjust pressure to your desires. Hands and feet included. .

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/2873291840.htmlIs there an opening for extras with this therapist?

Jax Mans
03-04-12, 01:57
Not sure if she will remember me from before but if she does, she may not give me the intro rate! LOL.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/2873291840.html

AddictedGuy
03-04-12, 07:54
Is there an opening for extras with this therapist?Nope. Just a good massage.

Lilvenz1
03-04-12, 18:21
Got a massage last week, no extras, but probably the best legit massage I've ever gotten! Pm me for number.

Revoc
03-05-12, 12:57
Has anyone tried Pamela? She advertises on craigslist. Minimum 2 hours w / backscratching.

What were the rates?

Cane 300
03-05-12, 18:20
Long time member, first post. Went to PT last Friday and drew Candy. I read the reports about the other girl who replaced CoCo, so I was a little hesitant, but since CoCo left, I always got Sohee so I went for it. Candy was what you are used to at PT in every sense of the word. Late 30ish, very accommodating. She was happy with the tip we are all accustomed to dropping at PT.

Flyboy1544
03-06-12, 00:19
Has anyone tried Pamela? She advertises on craigslist. Minimum 2 hours w / backscratching.

What were the rates?Pamela is a former chiropractor. Give a very good deep massage. Don't know about the back scratching. Nothing besides a massage on the menu to my knowledge.

Pauley65
03-06-12, 11:48
Pamela is a former chiropractor. Give a very good deep massage. Don't know about the back scratching. Nothing besides a massage on the menu to my knowledge.I tried her once.

Good full massage. Gets close to sensual then left the room and said she would let me finish up.

Kind of a tease.

I did not go back and don't know about any extras

The Dabbler
03-06-12, 17:18
I tried her once.

Good full massage. Gets close to sensual then left the room and said she would let me finish up.

Kind of a tease.

I did not go back and don't know about any extrasIs it really a full 2 hours? Not sure I can sit still that long.

Pauley65
03-06-12, 17:25
Is it really a full 2 hours? Not sure I can sit still that long.It actually went by pretty fast. She does a good job

Joe Q Average
03-06-12, 21:47
The following is a link to a video Pamela did about her massage services (no joke!) :

http://goanimate.com/go/movie/04zqIwTzXKx4

And here's my review:

http://goanimate.com/videos/0hkaOmGiomjM/1

Fishguy717
03-07-12, 09:57
The following is a link to a video Pamela did about her massage services (no joke!) :

And here's my review:

http://goanimate.com/videos/0hkaOmGiomjM/1Hilarious, thanks for that!

Whiskeysours
03-07-12, 14:10

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/2873291840.htmlDoes she require draping or is she cool without it?

DiscteteInJax
03-07-12, 15:51
I planned a Euro Cruise last week but do to recent activity by our favorite Uncle had to go elsewhere. Wanted something different than PT and Tulips was booked up. Decided to try Jax. Pumpkin gave a nice TS and nice massage. Left a pleasantly happy man. Menu is rather limited, but might expand with more visits. Regardless I was pleased and will probably repeat.

FindFuckForget
03-07-12, 18:50
I did some record checking and found out that she had a disciplinary action against her. It ended with a stiff fine plus an administrative action. Apparently someone reported her for a lapsed license (how or why would anyone know that, much less report it!). So, it is highly unlikely she would cross the line now with that hanging over her head. Being reported would probably make one seriously paranoid (nothing like the paranoia on this forum however. Just kidding, don't break bad on me please). I would quote all the details here, but since this forum restricts usage of full names or presonally identifying info, I cannot, because everything would come out including her home address.

There is something to be said for a good relaxing massage, even when there is no funky-munky involved.

And here's my review:

http://goanimate.com/videos/0hkaOmGiomjM/1

Drew Park
03-07-12, 19:40
Hilarious, thanks for that!Maybe all reviews should be like that! ROFL.

The Dabbler
03-07-12, 22:30

And here's my review:

http://goanimate.com/videos/0hkaOmGiomjM/1Bwahahahaha. That is freaking great!

Stewie Griffin
03-08-12, 00:57
I did some record checking and found out that she had a disciplinary action against her. It ended with a stiff fine plus an administrative action. Apparently someone reported her for a lapsed license (how or why would anyone know that, much less report it!). So, it is highly unlikely she would cross the line now with that hanging over her head. Being reported would probably make one seriously paranoid (nothing like the paranoia on this forum however. Just kidding, don't break bad on me please). I would quote all the details here, but since this forum restricts usage of full names or presonally identifying info, I cannot, because everything would come out including her home address.

There is something to be said for a good relaxing massage, even when there is no funky-munky involved.The details have been posted many times before. The seniors have (or at least should have) seen on more than one occasion.

MouthHunter
03-08-12, 09:40
Bwahahahaha. That is freaking great!I just spit coffee on my laptop. I needed a good laugh though, thank you.

MH

AddictedGuy
03-08-12, 11:33
Does she require draping or is she cool without it?Always draped. It's a real massage. No HJ No BJ. Just a massage which is what the member was looking for. I see what you mean OS.

Dj Tm
03-08-12, 14:56

And here's my review:

http://goanimate.com/videos/0hkaOmGiomjM/1LOL. Sounds like my adventures with Peyton. Told waste especially at that price.

Not My Job
03-08-12, 15:07

And here's my review:

http://goanimate.com/videos/0hkaOmGiomjM/1Too funny! Some here may remember all of the drama she used to cause on the old Craigslist Therapeutic Services category where she had decided to be the self appointed "License Nazi" LOL. She made a lot of enemies then!

NMJ

Whats Amping
03-08-12, 15:58
Back in town, am road weary. But, my Boss welcomed me back with a real snag! She's a keeper. Known users only (no assholes) PM me for details.

Drew Park
03-10-12, 11:50
Drove by this Saturday morning. Looks like some work is going on there. Could be the landlord is cleaning things up or the new tenant is setting up.

RexxNJax
03-12-12, 12:33
Gentlemen, I am new to posting on this site, but have been a long time supporter of many providers in the area! I didn't know this site existed and I have lots to tell and share going forward.

But This weekend, I am besides myself with my Visit to PT. I went in Friday evening and they sent me awa, saying they were busy and booked for the rest of the evening. I returned Saturday morning shortly after they opened. At the time they said that they were also busy, only one girl had started and the other would not start for another 40 minutes. I was sad, but the lady, remembering me from the night before asked me to come in and relax with a soda and watch TV in a massage only room until they were ready.

I said yes, went in and waited. Only had to wait for 20 minutes and I was greeted by "Yoko". She was a 10 of 10, incredibly hot body, wearing a slim one-piece short and front covering, that left little to the imagination. She took me back to a regular massage room with a shower. I was already a full attention and disrobing. She took my clothes and hung them as I undressed. Then I reached for her and pulled her close to me and gave her a big hug. She laughed and said let's go have a shower.

Well Gentlemen, you have heard of a Nuru :0 works with soap too! Spent have the time on the table shower and then finished on the table!

I have been to PT many times and the ladies have always been a 5-7. Yuko is HOT HOT HOT, . YMMV.

Please Enjoy!

RexxNJax
03-12-12, 12:58
Drove by this Saturday morning. Looks like some work is going on there. Could be the landlord is cleaning things up or the new tenant is setting up.I stopped by and looked in, they are replacing the carpet, they had the door off the dry sauna. They did not tear down any walls. So maybe it will re-open nicer, cleaner. It was a bit of a ugh.

RexxNJax
03-12-12, 13:12
I am often surprised by the different results that men get at AMP's. One person will have all the fun, and another will have none. .

I have always enjoyed myself to the fullest at AMP's. Including PT, Victorias (Formerly Apple when Kim and Tina were in OP, and when they were on Normandy before that) , also the now closed Star Spa (this place always had great looking ladies once you got past "Happy" the older shower gal.) , Occassional the SP. And others, I never had any luck at Ichaban or Angel beyond the Hand.

I always go in and "assume the sale", from my old salesman days, you always assume the person is going to buy. I always assume what I want out of the deal and go from there. Also the sooner out get it out the better. I usually take the table shower and almost immediately upon completion move onto the best parts. I look at the time as if I am on a date with a girl friend. It drops all barriers quickly and if there are concerns or limits that comes out right away.

Don't be one of those guys that wait until the entire massage is over and then wait to see if the lady says anthing. Unless your into the massage. You used up your time.

Some other ideas, dress well, be clean, treat everyone with respect. If there is an older lady at the desk or doing the shower, flirt! They like happy fun customers. They also talk. If you get an older lady doing the shower massage and you flirt and carry on with her, she tells your MT all about you. Especially if you are new.

Look for my recent review of PT this was on Saturday!

Enjoy yourself.

MrBates
03-12-12, 15:55
Drove by this Saturday morning. Looks like some work is going on there. Could be the landlord is cleaning things up or the new tenant is setting up.Yeah I saw that too. I did a double take and thought they were open again. Last experience there was not good, so hopefully things have changed for the better.

Charlie Runkle
03-13-12, 00:48
Yeah I saw that too. I did a double take and thought they were open again. Last experience there was not good, so hopefully things have changed for the better.Some nice new young talent would be a nice change.

SpaSpa
03-13-12, 10:58
I'm looking for a nice relaxing massage, I keep reading about AMPs, and I can't figure out what that means. If anyone can help that will be great. And a he, HJ, would be nice along with it.

Pauley65
03-13-12, 11:14
I'm looking for a nice relaxing massage, I keep reading about AMPs, and I can't figure out what that means. If anyone can help that will be great. And a he, HJ, would be nice along with it.Asian massage palors. Good chance for happy ending

Jax Golfer
03-13-12, 11:38
Too funny! Some here may remember all of the drama she used to cause on the old Craigslist Therapeutic Services category where she had decided to be the self appointed "License Nazi" LOL. She made a lot of enemies then!

NMJMade my day!

Peter Revvie
03-16-12, 13:00
Delerium:

Is the pic Angela posts on her BP ad close to reality? She looks very hot, I'll put up with the phone issues to partake of that!

Stay Safe!

PR

I had an appointment at 201 and they had me wait for 30 minutes. Then when I went in they told me someone was in front of me.

Bad service at 201.

Dennerb
03-16-12, 14:05
I know there are multiple reports singing the praises of these girls. I saw Shelby this week and had to add my voice to the crowd. One word. INCREDIBLE. No other body rub compares. Or is even close, IMO. Shelby is truly a one of a kind and for the price, an absolute steal! If you haven't seen Shelby or Lisa what are you waiting for?Had the opportunity to partake yesterday. Incredible regular massage and wonderful finish. Your description is spot on. No other body rub compares!

Not My Job
03-16-12, 14:09
Delerium:

Is the pic Angela posts on her BP ad close to reality? She looks very hot, I'll put up with the phone issues to partake of that!

Stay Safe!

PRThat is Angela's real pic, but I will pm some additional info.

NMJ

Dnice10
03-17-12, 09:21
Had the opportunity to partake yesterday. Incredible regular massage and wonderful finish. Your description is spot on. No other body rub compares!So where is Tulips? I'm a new member gents!

Can someone please help?

Cheesewhup
03-18-12, 12:57
I have seen her once and it felt like an interrogation. She mentioned that some drama has been going on and that the next time I can be undraped during the massage. It was a good massage, I was just curious if it gets better and do you think she reads this forum.

Lilvenz1
03-18-12, 23:25
I Miss Michelle! She used to stay off of hodges, huge rack. Anyone know whatever happened to her? Would love to find her again!

Member #4962
03-19-12, 08:39
Delerium:

Stay Safe!

PRIt is her. She is nice and pretty.

Good luck with the phone, I've been off the radar for a bit.

Peter Revvie
03-20-12, 11:48
Thanks for the comments, I'll try the "phone Olympics" with Angela and see if something works. Her pics are killer!

And thanks also to NMJ, for your comments.

Stay Safe!

PR

It is her. She is nice and pretty.

Good luck with the phone, I've been off the radar for a bit.

Jax Fun
03-20-12, 13:19
I have seen her once and it felt like an interrogation. She mentioned that some drama has been going on and that the next time I can be undraped during the massage. It was a good massage, I was just curious if it gets better and do you think she reads this forum.She is very apprehensive about LEO. Her daughter reads this site but I do not know about her.

SpaSpa
03-20-12, 14:14
I'm.

Looking for great rate for best service, and one that can help that will be great.

Stevie Martin
03-21-12, 15:25
It is her. She is nice and pretty.

Good luck with the phone, I've been off the radar for a bit.I was trying to find the "angela" you speak of. LOL Is this her?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-and-sexy-blondecall-angela-today-34/3260901

Delamancha
03-21-12, 17:45
New therapist at PT, Sue, gave me a hot stone massage in a one hour session. That and the rest of the session were quite nice. PT rarely disappoints.

Peter Revvie
03-22-12, 08:33
Stevie:

My initial question was if the pics were "real", which was confirmed by other members.

Haven't visited, but plan to soon.

PR

I was trying to find the "angela" you speak of. LOL Is this her?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-and-sexy-blondecall-angela-today-34/3260901

Team Roper
03-26-12, 13:55
Went by few days ago drew candy and as usual she was dandy! They never disappoint here!

Drew Park
03-26-12, 20:18
Went by few days ago drew candy and as usual she was dandy! They never disappoint here!Candy went on vacation early last week. I understand Sohee may be back from her sabbatical.

Stevie Martin
03-27-12, 10:28
Stevie:

My initial question was if the pics were "real", which was confirmed by other members.

Haven't visited, but plan to soon.

PRI did have a chance to visit her on Friday and had a VERY good time. This is PROBABLY not her pic but a very close resemblance. She was not "glamed" up at all and is more country than girlie. With all of that said she is above average in looks, rub and flip. I probably will repeat.

ABFuntime
03-28-12, 12:53
Since there is now a Short Sale sign on Eurospa. I am looking for any good providers out here on the beach. I know I have only posted a few times but I partook in the Euro cruise often and not a huge fan of Asian women. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I work from my house in Neptune, so a close incall or reptuable outcall is preferred.

Thanks in advance and stay safe.

Pauley65
03-28-12, 16:11
Since there is now a Short Sale sign on Eurospa. I am looking for any good providers out here on the beach. I know I have only posted a few times but I partook in the Euro cruise often and not a huge fan of Asian women. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I work from my house in Neptune, so a close incall or reptuable outcall is preferred.

Thanks in advance and stay safe.Celeste at neptune beach is only one I know.

Old hippie type that does massages in her upstairs apt in house.

Not going to get the service that shut down euro, but fun old hippie that gives decent massage.

If anyone has better please post.

I am looking here also.

Baltic is too hard to schedule.

Infidel
03-31-12, 13:27
Had some free time yesterday at lunch so I opted to spend some time and dollars at the PT. I drew a new to me face that called her self Oui yep Oui; now she is your typical K girl with nothing to write to the forum about, except a nice set of full C naturals and good attitude. Other then a nice rack I would only give her a 6 on a scale of 1-10. She was eager to please and open to all activities.

On the way out she stated that Co Co was back and Sohee would be returning shortly from her vacation. Is it just me or has the good old PT had a constant and steady turn over of providers the last six months? I wonder why (ICE) and where within the network the need to rotate providers is so urgent.

Oh well enjoy while they are here today because they may be gone tomorrow.

Drew Park
03-31-12, 20:26
Is it just me or has the good old PT had a constant and steady turn over of providers the last six months? I wonder why (ICE) and where within the network the need to rotate providers is so urgent.There is a cadre of girls who who work there regularly. If you keep track you'll see that the girls will work for 4-5 months and then go on vacation for about 2 months or so. Probably not a bad deal since they work seven days a week from 9am to 10pm. No days off but I bet they get a lot of leisure time in the office. You'll see names like Sohee, Coco, Mina, Annie / Candy on a regular rotation basis. Others come for a stay and then never return. Jennifer, for example.

It was similar over at Southside when they were open.

Tip Em All
04-01-12, 02:55
Good morning,

Went to PT the other day and had a good back massage (and only back) completely draped no flip, no extras and only allowed 30 mins. I did not opt for shower could this have the reason?

Charlie Runkle
04-01-12, 04:21
I stopped by and looked in, they are replacing the carpet, they had the door off the dry sauna. They did not tear down any walls. So maybe it will re-open nicer, cleaner. It was a bit of a ugh.Any news on the status of Southside Spa? Is it making a come back or is it closed?

Ayenjael
04-01-12, 07:23
Any news on the status of Southside Spa? Is it making a come back or is it closed?I've driven by a couple times and it looks like they are cleaning out the space. Hopefully they make a comeback.

Drew Park
04-01-12, 08:34
Went to PT the other day and had a good back massage (and only back) completely draped no flip, no extras and only allowed 30 mins. I did not opt for shower could this have the reason?Sounds like a standard PT experience. That is why I like going.

Jaxspd
04-02-12, 22:47
Back in town, am road weary. But, my Boss welcomed me back with a real snag! She's a keeper. Known users only (no assholes) PM me for details.Well welcome back, and that sounds really interesting.

Happy Hunting

Hapkido1947
04-03-12, 14:11
Went to the massage parlour again by the food court and got my same Chinese girl, she is the one with the pretty face, long hair, and petite body with a booty, this time I got naked under the sheet, the last time I had on shorts. I wanted to see her reaction, when she adjusted the sheet and saw my naked ass, nothing said and started massaging my shoulders and making small talk. I waited a while and started rubbing lower leg, nothing, so I went higher to thighs, she said "stop" but it was one of those stop without authority, so I played it cool and stopped. She later started leaning against my arm, I didn't respond so she moved the center of her legs between my elbow like last time, pussy against my elbow and I pushed my arm backward deeper between her legs, nothing and didn't move, changed to other side and same thing. She pulled my arms backward and place them on the table and when she was at my hand on the side, she leaned foward rubbing my waist and placed her kitty right on my hand, I said this is not an accident and stuck my thumb up right in between the lips of that thing and moved it back and forth, I mean it was on that split and deep, she didin't move and between my legs she gave a very senitive rub not the regular massage rub but would only brush the pipe, I raised up and the pipe was clearly visable to her but would only tease and said time up. What up with this girl, last time I did my thing in front of her, this time I waited for her nothing, my bad. Tipped. 20

Fishguy717
04-03-12, 15:30
Went to the massage parlour again by the food court and got my same Chinese girl, she is the one with the pretty face, long hair, and petite body with a booty, this time I got naked under the sheet, the last time I had on shorts. I wanted to see her reaction, when she adjusted the sheet and saw my naked ass, nothing said and started massaging my shoulders and making small talk. I waited a while and started rubbing lower leg, nothing, so I went higher to thighs, she said "stop" but it was one of those stop without authority, so I played it cool and stopped. She later started leaning against my arm, I didn't respond so she moved the center of her legs between my elbow like last time, pussy against my elbow and I pushed my arm backward deeper between her legs, nothing and didn't move, changed to other side and same thing. She pulled my arms backward and place them on the table and when she was at my hand on the side, she leaned foward rubbing my waist and placed her kitty right on my hand, I said this is not an accident and stuck my thumb up right in between the lips of that thing and moved it back and forth, I mean it was on that split and deep, she didin't move and between my legs she gave a very senitive rub not the regular massage rub but would only brush the pipe, I raised up and the pipe was clearly visable to her but would only tease and said time up. What up with this girl, last time I did my thing in front of her, this time I waited for her nothing, my bad. Tipped. 20Wait, no details? LOL!

Member #4962
04-04-12, 14:50
Celeste at neptune beach is only one I know.

Old hippie type that does massages in her upstairs apt in house.

Not going to get the service that shut down euro, but fun old hippie that gives decent massage.

If anyone has better please post.

I am looking here also.

Baltic is too hard to schedule.Celeste is one of my ATF people.

Ahhhh, the old days when she was off of Atlantic were good, also when she was on the beach.

What fun.

RexxNJax
04-04-12, 16:08
I walked in the other day and they were busy. Appears to be regular AMP, Anyone been there?

Thanks

Casper27
04-04-12, 18:37
This is your friendly ghost from the windy city, can someone please PM me what is included in the gentlemans special. I just had a session with Jessica yesterday, the massage was great and cheap in comparison to the MPs. I saw her before doing any searches for reviews so I'm glad it went as well as it did. I read here that a little more is available. With the MPs drying up here I'd like to find out it she can provide me with what I was getting before. If not then I will continue to go to her just for the massage cause it felt great, the woman looks good and the price is cheaper than other places.

Thanks and stay safe.

Fishguy717
04-04-12, 23:13
Went to PT for the first time in 2-3 years, used to always go to SS. When I came in, went to the restroom first, saw a nice looking one that wasn't meant for me, later found out that was 'Sue'. Was put in the room with a lessor looking girl, not terrible, just not as nice as the other. She said I could wait 20 minutes, and I said yes. Put me in a room with a TV on it, gave me something to drink. It was only the 20 minute wait, and I got with Sue. Great D cups with eraser heads that were just as nice. A fun time was had by all, will repeat.

RexxNJax
04-05-12, 08:32
Has anyone seen this lady. When she emails you the clear picture she is really quite striking. Any experience with Beth? I don't want to post the clear picture but you can email her and she will send it to you.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-beth-in-call-only-34/3468842

Antonio702
04-05-12, 12:04
This is your friendly ghost from the windy city, can someone please PM me what is included in the gentlemans special. I just had a session with Jessica yesterday, the massage was great and cheap in comparison to the MPs. I saw her before doing any searches for reviews so I'm glad it went as well as it did. I read here that a little more is available. With the MPs drying up here I'd like to find out it she can provide me with what I was getting before. If not then I will continue to go to her just for the massage cause it felt great, the woman looks good and the price is cheaper than other places.

Thanks and stay safe.Gentleman's for $140 is topless HJ. Right good, not perfect. Better than AMP, but no TS.

Antonio702
04-05-12, 12:05
I walked in the other day and they were busy. Appears to be regular AMP, Anyone been there?

ThanksThey were not real good, just cheap with newspaper coupon. Personally I think the independents are better, but lack the TS.

Casper27
04-05-12, 18:27
Gentleman's for $140 is topless HJ. Right good, not perfect. Better than AMP, but no TS.So your telling me the special is. 80 for a HJ and a look at her top? The numbers just don't seem good to me. At an AMP I pay between 60 and 65 an hour massage and that includes the table shower if I go to one that gives a happy ending the cost of the HJ is. 40 and most times roaming is accepted for a total of 105. 00 I will admit that most AMPs give a lame massage but there are ones that give an ok massage and a HJ for less. Anyways back to the gentleman special if this is it than ill just stick to the massage. Please let me know if topless HJ for 140 is all I can get from her.

Faster Harder
04-05-12, 22:31
Has anyone seen this lady. When she emails you the clear picture she is really quite striking. Any experience with Beth? I don't want to post the clear picture but you can email her and she will send it to you.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-beth-in-call-only-34/3468842She is legit, a little heavy for my taste though, pic is legit. PM me for more details.

Highwayman69
04-06-12, 00:00

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-beth-in-call-only-34/3468842She gave a decent massage with spit. She lived at the beach at that time. She was fun but a little too big for my taste

Drew Park
04-06-12, 10:01
Swung by for pre-Easter relaxation. The current lineup is Coco and EZ. Coco was otherwise engaged so I sampled EZ. She is from Dallas and will be returning there on Sunday. She is an attentive and accommodating therapist. Would repeat if she was not leaving.

Not My Job
04-06-12, 14:30
Sad to see her there, but Cruise fans may recognize someone's photo that we generally referred to by just her first initial. Too bad that some of us did so much work for our uncle. Just sayin'dotdot.

NMJ

Antonio702
04-06-12, 21:14
So your telling me the special is. 80 for a HJ and a look at her top? The numbers just don't seem good to me. At an AMP I pay between 60 and 65 an hour massage and that includes the table shower if I go to one that gives a happy ending the cost of the HJ is. 40 and most times roaming is accepted for a total of 105. 00 I will admit that most AMPs give a lame massage but there are ones that give an OK massage and a HJ for less. Anyways back to the gentleman special if this is it than ill just stick to the massage. Please let me know if topless HJ for 140 is all I can get from her.A very, very good topless HJ. Could be the best. No more though.

Tim Walker
04-08-12, 15:31

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-beth-in-call-only-34/3468842She's legit. Picture is accurate. She is on the larger side. Last year the menu was very limited. YMMV. PM for details

The Dabbler
04-09-12, 14:29
So your telling me the special is. 80 for a HJ and a look at her top? The numbers just don't seem good to me. At an AMP I pay between 60 and 65 an hour massage and that includes the table shower if I go to one that gives a happy ending the cost of the HJ is. 40 and most times roaming is accepted for a total of 105. 00 I will admit that most AMPs give a lame massage but there are ones that give an ok massage and a HJ for less. Anyways back to the gentleman special if this is it than ill just stick to the massage. Please let me know if topless HJ for 140 is all I can get from her.She varies between a body to body massage with a Russian finish to DATY and FS. Depends on the mood, if she likes you, and if you become a regular donor. Don't be afraid to let your hands roam to break the ice. As always, YMMV. Good luck!

Dare Devil07
04-09-12, 14:50
Wait, no details? LOL!I've walked by that place dozens of times and just have to say it freaks me out a little with all the mall traffic right outside. Can't say I would ever try the place even for just the massage. I just wouldn't be able to relax there.

Sally904
04-09-12, 15:46
She varies between a body to body massage with a Russian finish to DATY and FS. Depends on the mood, if she likes you, and if you become a regular donor. Don't be afraid to let your hands roam to break the ice. As always, YMMV. Good luck!Congratulations. FS was never available to me. Maybe I will try her again. When is she next in town?

Rub Me Now
04-09-12, 16:17
Long time reader, first time poster. Finally decided to take the plunge and find a lady who could give me a great massage. Not really looking for anything extra, just a nice massage and maybe some conversation. So, I looked at BP to see what I could find. Made several phone calls and decided to TOFTT with Peyton.

She was very attractive and had a nice setup in the loft area of her condo. Table, candles, quite music. She started with the front, very nice hands, nice to look at and sweet to talk to. Turned over and she really went to work on my back! I've had lower back pain for years and she really worked to try and get the kinks out. Felt wonderful!

No extras, but I would definitely repeat for the massage alone!

Here's her ad:

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/moving-dont-miss-your-opportunity-to-see-me-30/3484576

Dnice10
04-10-12, 10:04
Long time reader, first time poster. Finally decided to take the plunge and find a lady who could give me a great massage. Not really looking for anything extra, just a nice massage and maybe some conversation. So, I looked at BP to see what I could find. Made several phone calls and decided to TOFTT with Peyton.

She was very attractive and had a nice setup in the loft area of her condo. Table, candles, quite music. She started with the front, very nice hands, nice to look at and sweet to talk to. Turned over and she really went to work on my back! I've had lower back pain for years and she really worked to try and get the kinks out. Felt wonderful!

No extras, but I would definitely repeat for the massage alone!

Here's her ad:

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/moving-dont-miss-your-opportunity-to-see-me-30/3484576Sounds like a crackhead attempt at getting good press. Geez

Karey1894
04-10-12, 12:02
Any info / reviews?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/private-moments-body-rubs-22/3485896

Tip Em All
04-10-12, 13:15
Any info / reviews?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/private-moments-body-rubs-22/3485896Every time I drive by that area seems to be 2 to 3 cops in poker room parking lot I am not willing to risk it but who knows might even make it safer NOT.

RexxNJax
04-10-12, 13:40
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/2949961786.html

Looks like they started posting again over the past few days. It looked like they were updating the carpet, paint, other things. If anyone gets out there give us an update!

Questionable 1
04-10-12, 15:36
Sounds like a crackhead attempt at getting good press. GeezComing from a newbie to another newbie, I am sure you carry a lot of weight. How about you stick with giving crappy reviews. I'm just relating my experience.

Hapkido1947
04-10-12, 20:08
I've walked by that place dozens of times and just have to say it freaks me out a little with all the mall traffic right outside. Can't say I would ever try the place even for just the massage. I just wouldn't be able to relax there.Everytime I have gone in there, I picked my provider and she always took me to the last table in the back, there is some noise but not to the point it interfere with the massage, and the culpit is covered by a sliding large curtain and no other people can look in on you, take a chance at least you can get a great massage if no teasing available. LOL

Diablio
04-10-12, 21:22
Coming from a newbie to another newbie, I am sure you carry a lot of weight. How about you stick with giving crappy reviews. I'm just relating my experience.Looks like you logged in under the wrong user.

Hot Tacos
04-10-12, 21:30
Looks like you logged in under the wrong user.I think he means. Dnice10 to Rubmenow.

Charlie Runkle
04-10-12, 23:13
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/2949961786.html

Looks like they started posting again over the past few days. It looked like they were updating the carpet, paint, other things. If anyone gets out there give us an update!Drove by yesterday. Did see car in front but no open sign. Will keep an eye out for one and report back if it is open for business.

Urbanite
04-10-12, 23:56
Natali's number appears to be disconnected / out of service. Any word on her whereabouts or alternative contact info? Still working for that matter?

Diablio
04-11-12, 09:11
I think he means. Dnice10 to Rubmenow.Read the last sentence in his post.

Dnice10
04-11-12, 11:14
Coming from a newbie to another newbie, I am sure you carry a lot of weight. How about you stick with giving crappy reviews. I'm just relating my experience.Actually although I am a new member, I can promise you I am no new monger to the game. I seen and done some things that the senior members on this board would appreciate and respect. However, back to the subject. My original comment was calling shannaigans on rub me downs post. It sounds like that crackhead red provider started an account and is rubmedown. Tring to creat some good press. Aka a crackhead move probably done at 5am and sounded like a good idea at the time. I'm old school and call a mockingbird a mockingbird when I see one.

Keep it dirty,

Dnice

Questionable 1
04-11-12, 11:58
Read the last sentence in his post.Actually, if you read back in the thread you will see that I commented about the same provider. It just drives me nuts when people jump on each other all the time. Just put up your reports and move on.

Sicily
04-11-12, 13:04
Actually, if you read back in the thread you will see that I commented about the same provider. It just drives me nuts when people jump on each other all the time. Just put up your reports and move on.Yea, but when you said "you were just relaying your experience" it looked like you were responding to the post about Dnice10 talking about RUBMENOW being a shill, then you responded saying one noob shouldn't be dissn another noob (paraphrasing) and then you went on to say in the same post that you were just relaying your experience and so it looked like you were RUBMENOW; the one who wrote the review. But that you forgot to change user names.

Diablio
04-11-12, 14:28
Actually, if you read back in the thread you will see that I commented about the same provider. It just drives me nuts when people jump on each other all the time. Just put up your reports and move on.What? You were the one jumping on some one. No one was even referring to your previous post. Their fore when you put up a reply worded like you did it makes no sense when it is read. How were we supposed to know what you were thinking when you post something senseless? It just seems like a bunch of crying bitches on here. I am done with all of the crying bitches on this site.

Kevjax2010
04-11-12, 17:24
Has anyone been to tulips HoneyPot? They don't put any images on backpage. I have been a AMP monger for the last couple of years but I am looking to try out some new places. Would anyone recommend them?

Diablio
04-11-12, 18:48
Yea, but when you said "you were just relaying your experience" it looked like you were responding to the post about Dnice10 talking about RUBMENOW being a shill, then you responded saying one noob shouldn't be dissn another noob (paraphrasing) and then you went on to say in the same post that you were just relaying your experience and so it looked like you were RUBMENOW; the one who wrote the review. But that you forgot to change user names.Exactly! Thank you Sicily.

The Devil always gets you in the end.

Luknaround
04-11-12, 22:52
Has anyone been to tulips HoneyPot? They don't put any images on backpage. I have been a AMP monger for the last couple of years but I am looking to try out some new places. Would anyone recommend them?I think you will find that most who enter their door, leave happy that they went. Great massage and personable staff. There are several posts about them if you search some.

DiscteteInJax
04-12-12, 11:21
Stopped by PT yesterday. Sohee is back in town for all who were wondering. I nice time was had by all.

Jke1000
04-12-12, 12:52
Natali's number appears to be disconnected / out of service. Any word on her whereabouts or alternative contact info? Still working for that matter?I had an appointment with her two Fridays ago. When I called to confirm that day, she picked up the phone and was crying hysterically. All she said was that she was sorry that she couldn't make it. I said that it was ok. From her voice, I was really worried about her, but I didn't try to call back. I hope she is ok; she is a really cool woman.

The Dabbler
04-12-12, 14:51
Any info? PM.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tune-in-2-the-real-deal-33/3431173

Blonde and Blue and sexy for you. I'm interested in meeting older gentlemen who know what they want & like what they see and follow through with everything they do. If you want a experience you will never forget you have found the right ad. Give me a call I'm looking forward to talking to you =) only serious inquiries please. No texts Call Melodyat904562-8937.

Poster's age: 33.

• Location: Jacksonville, Out Calls local area / in calls s. Side.

• Post ID: 3431173 jacksonville

Member #4719
04-12-12, 16:38
I visited Monica Bodyrub not too long ago. Based on research here, it seemed like the typical YMMV, and I would keep that stance. I met her around the 95 / jtb area. First connection went well, set up a later time, all was good. Second call, there seemed to be problems of some sort, running late, give her another 20min. Theres your sign. She called me back with "I am ready now". Reluctantly agreed and showed up. Room across the hall had barking dog which made me unsettled. Walked in and smoke odor galore, room a mess, stuff everywhere, she can't stay still, her little pup wanted my attention. Theres your sign. Fantastic BODY, pretty face. Forget the signs. Mistake. Typical can't stop talking about the million problems of hers, she was happy I was there due to 6, 13, 235 earlier no shows / change of hearts. When we could finally start, rubbed me with something that had a strong cherry odor which I could only smell after I removed myself from the room. That is ALL I could smell afterwards! Cliff notes- If she could straighten up, lots of potential but I will not repeat.

Drew Park
04-12-12, 19:44
The neon sign glowed "Open".

But I had no time to stop (this time).

Drew Park
04-13-12, 14:39
Stopped by PT yesterday. Sohee is back in town for all who were wondering.Yes. We also had a nice reunion. Coco is back on vacation and new girl Annie is filling in. Not sure if this is the same Annie / Candy who was there a few weeks ago.

Sicily
04-13-12, 22:41
Exactly! Thank you Sicily.

The Devil always gets you in the end.In what language does Diablio mean devil?

Dare Devil07
04-15-12, 22:07
I've been to several local AMP's over the last few years, and I have never found one that does a line-up so I can "pick my poison". I can request girls by name, but I always get the impression that they are hiding some goodies in the back room? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Luknaround
04-16-12, 07:48
Stopped by PT yesterday. Sohee is back in town for all who were wondering. I nice time was had by all.My bad and apologies. Since it was my first visit there, there was tension in the air. But after awhile everyone relaxed and I left very happy that I finally made it. I had someone named Easy, but she led me to believe she was leaving early this week. I would recommend, a nice TS and great massage.

Drew Park
04-16-12, 08:06
I've been to several local AMP's over the last few years, and I have never found one that does a line-up so I can "pick my poison". I can request girls by name, but I always get the impression that they are hiding some goodies in the back room? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Line-ups are usually done in the larger places in major metropolitan areas like NY, Honolulu or DC. In those places the staff can number as many as 5-6 girls. The small shops here only have 2 girls + mamasan working. Mamasan keeps them in a rotation. As for goodies in the back room, there aren't any, unless you count the Korean food that always seems to cooking.

Dare Devil07
04-17-12, 09:56
Just thought this would be a good place to respond to something I read elsewhere. Might be helpful to protect ourselves and especially our favorite providers.

While it is true that Body Rubs and massages are not illegal, as soon as the provider removes any of her own clothing, I think it would then fall under the provisions of Sec. 150. 303. Nude massage parlor of Jacksonville Municipal code. That code specifically states that one gender cannot get a massage from the opposite gender. (Which would leave gay massages totally fine if you are into that. Talk about ironic, huh?)"Massages of a person of one sex by a person of another sex are prohibited and no person shall massage the genitals of another person.". Remember, that only applies to NUDE massage parlors.

So keep that in mind when you are taking care of those that take care of us.

Chirockies
04-18-12, 07:41
By any chance any of you gotten a massage from Angela or Laha? They are on Blanding. I am dying to try them out but wanted to get a review before I do.

Not My Job
04-18-12, 11:35
By any chance any of you gotten a massage from Angela or Laha? They are on Blanding. I am dying to try them out but wanted to get a review before I do.By all means try them & report back, just remember to be vague on the details. No one has reported yet on Laha, so I suggest you try her first.

Good Luck!

Scohen1025
04-18-12, 11:52
Line-ups are usually done in the larger places in major metropolitan areas like NY, Honolulu or DC. In those places the staff can number as many as 5-6 girls. The small shops here only have 2 girls + mamasan working. Mamasan keeps them in a rotation. As for goodies in the back room, there aren't any, unless you count the Korean food that always seems to cooking.I just thought that was Korean coochie. Funny

Sicily
04-18-12, 12:00
Just thought this would be a good place to respond to something I read elsewhere. Might be helpful to protect ourselves and especially our favorite providers.

While it is true that Body Rubs and massages are not illegal, as soon as the provider removes any of her own clothing, I think it would then fall under the provisions of Sec. 150. 303. Nude massage parlor of Jacksonville Municipal code. That code specifically states that one gender cannot get a massage from the opposite gender. (Which would leave gay massages totally fine if you are into that. Talk about ironic, huh?)"Massages of a person of one sex by a person of another sex are prohibited and no person shall massage the genitals of another person.". Remember, that only applies to NUDE massage parlors.

So keep that in mind when you are taking care of those that take care of us.Easy way around that is if she is your girlfriend, you give her some $ to buy you lunch then you break up with her.

Hardup 2
04-18-12, 12:12
Britney, will be back at Esquire next Wednesday and Thursday April 25, 26.

Not My Job
04-18-12, 13:53
Britney, will be back at Esquire next Wednesday and Thursday April 25, 26.Me-thinks you've posted in the wrong Jacksonville.

NMJ

New2Jax
04-18-12, 15:51
Line-ups are usually done in the larger places in major metropolitan areas like NY, Honolulu or DC. In those places the staff can number as many as 5-6 girls. The small shops here only have 2 girls + mamasan working. Mamasan keeps them in a rotation. As for goodies in the back room, there aren't any, unless you count the Korean food that always seems to cooking.I remember one place out in LA, they didn't have 5-6 girls but 30-40, all in white nurses outfits, no kidding. That was a wild place that was best to know a name or who knows who or what you might get. Though at several of the 4-6 girl places it was always a tough choice.

I remember one new place I tried one time, the massage was excellent. And the finish was as expected. Unfortunately, the next time she didn't want to do the massage and just the fun part. Dang as it was a very good massage too.

StarVation
04-18-12, 18:07
I remember one place out in LA, they didn't have 5-6 girls but 30-40, all in white nurses outfits, no kidding. That was a wild place that was best to know a name or who knows who or what you might get. Though at several of the 4-6 girl places it was always a tough choice.

I remember one new place I tried one time, the massage was excellent. And the finish was as expected. Unfortunately, the next time she didn't want to do the massage and just the fun part. Dang as it was a very good massage too.When I first starting going to AMP about 10 or so years ago there was a AMP in around Kingland that would bring about 5 girls out to choose from.

I've never seen any other AMP do it. It would be nice if more of them did.

JaxMan42
04-18-12, 21:10
By all means try them & report back, just remember to be vague on the details. No one has reported yet on Laha, so I suggest you try her first.

Good Luck!Both ladies are terrific ladies that exceeded my expectations. Very easy to talk to and loved what the do. Treat them right guys!

Chirockies
04-20-12, 09:28
Both ladies are terrific ladies that exceeded my expectations. Very easy to talk to and loved what the do. Treat them right guys!Hey all I just had a buddy try out Laha yesterday and said she was awesome and very accommodating. Also mentioned she was very easy to talk to. One thing I can say on here was that she doesn't do Bjs

Jaxman43
04-21-12, 07:16
Hey all I just had a buddy try out Laha yesterday and said she was awesome and very accommodating. Also mentioned she was very easy to talk to. One thing I can say on here was that she doesn't do BjsWhat did he tip her, ad states a flat rate for the hour and donations appreciated. I don't want to be to cheap or run the price up, so what was the total out of pocket for the experience?

StarVation
04-21-12, 17:15
I rarely go into AMP anymore. However, I was in OP yesterday & had a few hours to kill before my next appointment.

When I first walked in I thought I was going to get the old lady that checked me in as she accompanied me to the dressing room.

To my suprise I turned around & saw Lee Lee.

During the table shower she excused herself & said she would be back in a mintue. She came back with the old lady. I thought, great. This is where it is going to go bad.

To my suprise they both scrubbed me down for a good 20 minutes. Then Lee Lee took me to the massage room for a good half hour massage.

I left very happy for $.80.

Would repeat.

Chirockies
04-21-12, 20:07
What did he tip her, ad states a flat rate for the hour and donations appreciated. I don't want to be to cheap or run the price up, so what was the total out of pocket for the experience?He tipped her 60 but the tipping goes from 40-60. She will explain further on what tip does what.

Luknaround
04-23-12, 07:59
I went by the Southside Spa this weekend. They are open and ready for business. I didn't get a massage however as she asked me to come back in an hour, they were full.

Can't wait to see if they are business as usual or have modified their services. Anyone been there since they reopened?

Fishguy717
04-23-12, 08:41
I went by the Southside Spa this weekend. They are open and ready for business. I didn't get a massage however as she asked me to come back in an hour, they were full.

Can't wait to see if they are business as usual or have modified their services. Anyone been there since they reopened?I went by there the other day, girl that came out was so so in looks. Asked for Sha Sha even tho I knew she wasnt there. She said no, but another girl. I asked to see what 'other girl' looked like, she said no. So I left, just didn't expect her to be any better. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Dare Devil07
04-23-12, 14:58
If you haven't visited with Angie yet, don't walk, run to visit. Hot little spinner. 5'2".100 lbs, serious bolt-ons. The place was slammed this morning so I left to run some errands and came back. It was still busy so Mama-san brought me in and put me in a small room to watch TV while I waited. She brought in some hot tea which I though was a sweet touch. After half an hour, Angie came and got me. Her massage wasn't the best I have had, but everything else was fricking awesome!

Chirockies
04-24-12, 08:34
If you haven't visited with Angie yet, don't walk, run to visit. Hot little spinner. 5'2".100 lbs, serious bolt-ons. The place was slammed this morning so I left to run some errands and came back. It was still busy so Mama-san brought me in and put me in a small room to watch TV while I waited. She brought in some hot tea which I though was a sweet touch. After half an hour, Angie came and got me. Her massage wasn't the best I have had, but everything else was fricking awesome!Where is Coconuts?

Drew Park
04-24-12, 20:56
Had the opportunity to visit while en route an evening social. Spent time with Ann (referred to as Angie in earlier reports). This Ann is NOT the same as Annie who was there not too long ago. Ann is from Los Angeles via Atlanta. She is a good friend of Sohee. If I were to describe her, Ann is a smaller version of Coco. With all of Coco's positive attributes.

YMMV but I enjoyed my time and will repeat.

Drew Park
04-24-12, 21:23
Where is Coconuts?Read through this thread. The "clues" are here and you may even discover good information.

Azmodeus56
04-24-12, 22:27
What type tree do coconuts grow on?

Drew Park
04-25-12, 08:24
I have noticed recently that many of my favorite haunts have become very cautious. It may be related to the activity reported in the Backpage Advertisers thread. Unless you are a regular and have been vetted by mamasan, you may be disappointed. Play it cool and go with the flow. Mileage always increases on subsequent visits.

Peter Revvie
04-26-12, 10:23
Dabbler:

I took a chance with her a year ago, she used the name "Vivian" back then. Lackluster experience, rushed, not worth the effort. I would guess closer to 40 than 33.

Better choices available.

PR.

Any info? PM.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tune-in-2-the-real-deal-33/3431173

Blonde and Blue and sexy for you. I'm interested in meeting older gentlemen who know what they want & like what they see and follow through with everything they do. If you want a experience you will never forget you have found the right ad. Give me a call I'm looking forward to talking to you =) only serious inquiries please. No texts Call Melodyat904562-8937.

Poster's age: 33.

• Location: Jacksonville, Out Calls local area / in calls s. Side.

• Post ID: 3431173 jacksonville

MilkBone29
04-29-12, 20:21
Must say the reviews were very spot on about this place. Met with "Ang" and she had great skin, great body. Massage was good but everything else was amazing. Only problem was that it was hard to find. All of me left very satisfied and relaxed.

MilkBone29
04-29-12, 20:26
Was in there last week and the place looks the same. They got some new carpet but still the same women. Had a nice 1hr massage, it was good, got everything I came there for but wish they re-opened with some more women. I would visit again if in the area.

Highwayman69
04-30-12, 13:42
Someone told me the woman out of GVS is back giving massages? Anyone know if these is true or not? Thanks

Member #5636
04-30-12, 15:01
Someone told me the woman out of GVS is back giving massages? Anyone know if these is true or not? ThanksI have not seen any ads lately.

Fishguy717
05-01-12, 22:36
Just wondering if anyone has been back to either Angela's or her neighbor's '201' lately. See some new pics in, just curious. I went over there once about 2 months ago I think, saw Angela, and it was nice, but not worth $.2.

Slam64
05-02-12, 18:54
I paid them a visit this weekend, called before I came and asked if Ann was there and the lady said yes. When I got there I was greated by a great tiny little spinner and she introduced herself as Nikki. She fit all the descriptions of Ann from previous post; small tight little body and with huge bolt ons up top. It was a good table shower and she cleaned all the places that needed to be cleaned. After drying off jumped on the table, faced down. She gave me a massage for about 15 minutes and keep in mind I paid $80 for the hour. She asked what I wanted and I told her. She asked for $120 up front and I said NO. I will tip you accordingly. She was ticked! Anyways on the flip she gave me a HJ when I was done, I got dressed and she sorta got right in my face and had her hands out, I gave her $20. Wow, did I get an earful.

Ok, this is my point. The most I've ever tipped was $100 and that was if the service was good. If a provider gets in my face and demands money, I'm not going to give it to you. And we have to look out for each other, guys keep the price down or else this hobby is going to get expensive quick. Stay safe out there.

Drew Park
05-03-12, 08:19
The Asian girl in the lower right hand corner?

http://www.justicecoalition.org/newspaper/May2012/VA_MAY~pg-18.pdf

Trying to figure out where she may have worked.

RexxNJax
05-03-12, 08:27
I paid them a visit this weekend, called before I came and asked if Ann was there and the lady said yes. When I got there I was greated by a great tiny little spinner and she introduced herself as Nikki. She fit all the descriptions of Ann from previous post; small tight little body and with huge bolt ons up top. It was a good table shower and she cleaned all the places that needed to be cleaned. After drying off jumped on the table, faced down. She gave me a massage for about 15 minutes and keep in mind I paid $80 for the hour. She asked what I wanted and I told her. She asked for $120 up front and I said NO. I will tip you accordingly. She was ticked! Anyways on the flip she gave me a HJ when I was done, I got dressed and she sorta got right in my face and had her hands out, I gave her $20. Wow, did I get an earful.

Ok, this is my point. The most I've ever tipped was $100 and that was if the service was good. If a provider gets in my face and demands money, I'm not going to give it to you. And we have to look out for each other, guys keep the price down or else this hobby is going to get expensive quick. Stay safe out there.I have traveled all over the US visiting many AMP's for the last 14 years. The rates have consistently been. 6 (H) , .8 (O) , or $ (F). Once or twice I paid $.2 I have always paid in advance (usually just after the shower) , we discuss the "wants" and the tip. When they recognize you as a regular they usually stop asking, they know what to expect. I understand someone having concerns that they might tip and walk out with nothing. But this place has been well documented as a place where satisfaction is delivered. Like you they don't want to be "stiffed" on the tip. Another perspective, separate what you pay for the massage vs tip. It is my understanding that the 80 is for the house and the ladies work for the tip. If you want to save money go for the 1/2 hr.

Good luck, be safe.

Stewie Griffin
05-03-12, 09:19

Ok, this is my point. The most I've ever tipped was $100 and that was if the service was good. If a provider gets in my face and demands money, I'm not going to give it to you. And we have to look out for each other, guys keep the price down or else this hobby is going to get expensive quick. Stay safe out there.Friend of mine recently saw Ann and he pretty much reported the same thing. That she wanted a pretty big tip and he said no. Then when he did tip before he left she gave him a lecture on how he better bring more money the next time and what was wrong with him, why did he only bring what he did.

Drew Park
05-03-12, 13:12
.When they recognize you as a regular they usually stop asking, they know what to expect. I understand someone having concerns that they might tip and walk out with nothing. But this place has been well documented as a place where satisfaction is delivered.Rexx is spot on here. I dropped in today and had a visit with Ann / Nikki. This was my second tryst with her. I did not endure anything like others have posted. In fact no conversation along those lines happened. For what it is worth, I did NOT spend the previously mentioned tip yet we both were quite happy.

By the way, it might be best to avoid the spa for a few days. Sohee is back on vacation and the replacement girl was sent home for not being "acceptable" to mamasan. I have no idea what that means. Anyway, Ann / Nikki will be soloing it until another girl comes in. If you do visit and Ann / Nikki is "busy" then mamasan will get things started.

Revoc
05-04-12, 05:47
Has anyone ever gotten a massage at a massage school? What are they like? Worth the $25-30 / hour?

Chirockies
05-04-12, 12:01
Has anyone ever gotten a massage at a massage school? What are they like? Worth the $25-30 / hour?It depends on who you get. I went to Alpha on the west side and got a couple of good ones (all legit.) and another one I got was pretty lame.

They have quite a few of them do it's very unlikely you would get the same girl the next time.

Overall I would recommend Alpha on the westside.

Luknaround
05-04-12, 13:33
Friend of mine recently saw Ann and he pretty much reported the same thing. That she wanted a pretty big tip and he said no. Then when he did tip before he left she gave him a lecture on how he better bring more money the next time and what was wrong with him, why did he only bring what he did.That the going asked for rate is the aforementioned $.20 on top of mammasan's welcome fee. For the established places, known for delivery as promised, you get your moneys worth. Some will drop the 20 but service suffers somewhat unless your a regular. When I was a newbie and Coco Nuts, I had to go through 20 Questions, only received a Hand Based Happy Ending and was told next time, now that I was cleared, put the money on the table before the shower and no communication would be necessary.

I followed the directions and the advice was right on. YMMV.

Slam64
05-04-12, 17:15
I have traveled all over the US visiting many AMP's for the last 14 years. The rates have consistently been. 6 (H) , .8 (O) , or $ (F). Once or twice I paid $.2 I have always paid in advance (usually just after the shower) , we discuss the "wants" and the tip. When they recognize you as a regular they usually stop asking, they know what to expect. I understand someone having concerns that they might tip and walk out with nothing. But this place has been well documented as a place where satisfaction is delivered. Like you they don't want to be "stiffed" on the tip. Another perspective, separate what you pay for the massage vs tip. It is my understanding that the 80 is for the house and the ladies work for the tip. If you want to save money go for the 1/2 hr.

Good luck, be safe.Rexx you do have a great point by paying in advance or the chances or either party getting "stiffed." The way I look at it, it's like going to a restaurant and being waited on. If the service is good I leave a tip according to the service, it would be silly to tip the waiter / waitress first and then receive your meal. Not saying getting all the formalities out of the way first isn't the right approach but I guess it's just not my style or just the frugalness in me that doesn't want to get "stiffed." Have a good one people and as always be safe.

Revoc
05-05-12, 09:17
It depends on who you get. I went to Alpha on the west side and got a couple of good ones (all legit.) and another one I got was pretty lame.

They have quite a few of them do it's very unlikely you would get the same girl the next time.

Overall I would recommend Alpha on the westside.Thanks. Did you tip them? I don't want to tip them if they're not expecting it or it's not part of the formalities, LOL.

Not My Job
05-05-12, 09:50
If you ever wanted to own one, now's your chance!

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/bfs/2986918761.html

Chirockies
05-05-12, 16:25
Thanks. Did you tip them? I don't want to tip them if they're not expecting it or it's not part of the formalities, LOL.You can tip them but it can't go directly to them. Their is a hip jar at the front desk.

End of the year they have a party. A 5 or 10 tip is sufficient.

StarVation
05-08-12, 00:07
You can tip them but it can't go directly to them. Their is a hip jar at the front desk.

End of the year they have a party. A 5 or 10 tip is sufficient.I've had several good massages at Alpha on the WS. Their hours are really convenient for me to get over more often.

Are there any other massage schools that need people to practice on around town?

Jax Fun
05-11-12, 11:49
I've had several good massages at Alpha on the WS. Their hours are really convenient for me to get over more often.

Are there any other massage schools that need people to practice on around town?There are three that I know of:

1-Everette on Phillips Hwy. Near Baymeadows.

2-Arlington School of Massage at the corner of Rogero & Arlington Road. Behind used car lot.

3-Heritage between Bowden Road. And JTB. Do not know the name of the road.

Jax Fun
05-11-12, 11:58
I stopped at Pinky Spa in O. P. Yesterday. I was assigned to Jeannie, who is an attractive Korean lady, probably in her late 30's. Excellent massage and she was very pleasant and friendly. I left happy and wll repeat.

The Dabbler
05-11-12, 13:19
Anyone have a recommendation for the beaches area? PM

NavyJK123
05-11-12, 15:16
I stopped at Pinky Spa in O. P. Yesterday. I was assigned to Jeannie, who is an attractive Korean lady, probably in her late 30's. Excellent massage and she was very pleasant and friendly. I left happy and wll repeat.I haven't heard about Pinky Spa. Where is it? Are there reviews about the place somewhere?

Stewie Griffin
05-11-12, 16:57
I haven't heard about Pinky Spa. Where is it? Are there reviews about the place somewhere?I do not want to sound rude, but. All you have to do is look at the ads and you will find it. http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/3007238073.html And he just left a review. you have 2 posts... exactly how many details do you want?

But there you go anyway.

Sandman28
05-11-12, 19:06
Looking for a new spot and needing a break from B / P. Is this place along the same fee schedule as other AMPs? Thanks!

Stay thirsty,

Sandy

I stopped at Pinky Spa in O. P. Yesterday. I was assigned to Jeannie, who is an attractive Korean lady, probably in her late 30's. Excellent massage and she was very pleasant and friendly. I left happy and wll repeat.

Jax Fun
05-12-12, 05:32
Looking for a new spot and needing a break from B / P. Is this place along the same fee schedule as other AMPs? Thanks!

Stay thirsty,

Sandy$70 for an hour with a copy of the ad on Craigs List mentioned below by Stewie Griffin. $80 without copy of the ad. Note address in ad also. This is old O. P. Health

Location one block west of O, P. Mall.

Whats Amping
05-12-12, 11:06
How much to leave on the table?

$70 for an hour with a copy of the ad on Craigs List mentioned below by Stewie Griffin. $80 without copy of the ad. Note address in ad also. This is old O. P. Health

Location one block west of O, P. Mall.

Jax Fun
05-13-12, 04:16
How much to leave on the table?Tip as you would at any AMP. Amount of tip depends on quality of service.

Philip0436
05-14-12, 20:08
Has anyone tried Mary that advertises on CL massage and sea salt scrub?

Philip0436
05-14-12, 22:38
Anyone tried Mary also offers a sea salt scrub on CL?

Member #4962
05-15-12, 09:34
Anyone tried Mary also offers a sea salt scrub on CL?Saw her a couple of months ago and remember posting something.

Good massage, good salt scrub in tub (she avoids the "boys") ,

The ending was happy, she was nervous, but made magic happen.

If I remember correctly the girls came out to play, not a lot of play but a bit of play.

The most intriguing part is she is the mom of MiaSophia's (Jessica).

Jessica had an ad on (I think) Craigslist for massage and spa service.

I hope she is back as she is, IMHO, great.

Be safe.

Dmtdmt
05-15-12, 12:51
Used $30 coupon from TU ($50). K attendant said her name was "Pepsi". Good table scrub followed by decent massage with total nude HR with roaming allowed all over. Left $20 tip; may or may not repeat.

Whats Amping
05-17-12, 07:19
Is this a new place, don't remember it personally? Its up on Baymeadows (yep, I am deep southside).

Jax Fun
05-17-12, 14:34
Is this a new place, don't remember it personally? Its up on Baymeadows (yep, I am deep southside).Bay Spa is located where the old Baymeadows Care / Diamond was located on BayMeadows Way just south of Baymeadows Road.

Member #4962
05-17-12, 14:42
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/3007449166.html

This lady is cute.

Years ago 2001-2002, there was a women there that very "holistic".

Maybe there is a return to the old days. It was fun.

Charger87
05-20-12, 04:43
$70 for an hour with a copy of the ad on Craigs List mentioned below by Stewie Griffin. $80 without copy of the ad. Note address in ad also. This is old O. P. Health

Location one block west of O, P. Mall.I have been out of town for awhile and haven't been here since it was OP health. Are the massage rooms still just separated from the common area with curtains, or are there doors now?

Whats Amping
05-20-12, 13:17
Tried texting this one. She was rude and arrogant. I gave her no reason to be such, am always the mature gentleman. Guess since its in Avondale she thinks that means something special. Passed on it.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/3007449166.html

This lady is cute.

Years ago 2001-2002, there was a women there that very "holistic".

Maybe there is a return to the old days. It was fun.

Bobb Sledd
05-20-12, 13:28
I have been out of town for awhile and haven't been here since it was OP health. Are the massage rooms still just separated from the common area with curtains, or are there doors now?There have been no changes to the structure or layout of this location since OP Health opened through to the current occupants.

BudheadJville
05-20-12, 14:38
Tara-Kara-Tori-Krystina aka crackhead is doing body rubs now along with the usual escorting (and stealing your money when your paying attention from your wallet). She is calling everyone saying she is going to work by the poker room, she ripped off my best friend last night and didn't have the courtesy to leave lid liscence. She still has a bad habit, avoid.

http://eroticmugshots.com/jacksonville-escorts/904-729-8062/?pid=2749660

Member #4962
05-21-12, 15:48
Tried texting this one. She was rude and arrogant. I gave her no reason to be such, am always the mature gentleman. Guess since its in Avondale she thinks that means something special. Passed on it.She will be happy to make up an ending for everyone.

Al Czervik
05-23-12, 17:50
Went to the place under the bridge today and had a session with a new gal. She said her name was June.

She's a little thinner than Coco or Sohee, short, petite, spinner type. Cute and cleanly shaved (big bonus!).

Same great service as always. Coco is still my fav perhaps just because I know her and she takes good care of me, but June was a REALLY nice alternative.

Jaginjax
05-24-12, 00:56
Tara-Kara-Tori-Krystina aka crackhead is doing body rubs now along with the usual escorting (and stealing your money when your paying attention from your wallet). She is calling everyone saying she is going to work by the poker room, she ripped off my best friend last night and didn't have the courtesy to leave lid liscence. She still has a bad habit, avoid.

http://eroticmugshots.com/jacksonville-escorts/904-729-8062/?pid=2749660I dreamed that I got a call from her last night, apologizing about the last time we met and offered to make it up to me because she needed a fresh start. She was offering incall all the way out in Middleburg (no way) or outcall. I dreamed I was stupid and went for it after several calls from three numbers. When she arrived (punctual for once) she was fine when we started, then off to the bathroom and I dreamed she came out dazed, sniffing ALOT, and halfway through it I dreamed she had to go to the bathroom and two minutes later took off out the door with my watch and wallet. Yes avoid.

http://eroticmugshots.com/jacksonville-escorts/904-349-6340/?pid=2666320

Jax Mans
05-24-12, 14:18
The phones numbers are no longer useful. Is this her ex-husband writing these reviews or that other freak who has Ed Zachery disease? Sexy little freak I think!

I dreamed that I got a call from her last night, apologizing about the last time we met and offered to make it up to me because she needed a fresh start. She was offering incall all the way out in Middleburg (no way) or outcall. I dreamed I was stupid and went for it after several calls from three numbers. When she arrived (punctual for once) she was fine when we started, then off to the bathroom and I dreamed she came out dazed, sniffing ALOT, and halfway through it I dreamed she had to go to the bathroom and two minutes later took off out the door with my watch and wallet. Yes avoid.

http://eroticmugshots.com/jacksonville-escorts/904-349-6340/?pid=2666320

Capt36
05-25-12, 08:36
Tried texting this one. She was rude and arrogant. I gave her no reason to be such, am always the mature gentleman. Guess since its in Avondale she thinks that means something special. Passed on it.I won't repeat. Not a bad massage and only 38$. But I assumed there would be extras on the table. No go. She has amazing tits which I would have enjoyed seeing and touching. Started out on back. Popped a tent which she noticed and think she brushed it twice but when I made a joke about it she didn't comment. She didn't act nervous and finished massage. Exited quickly. Don't know if repeat visits would get any better.

Jaxguyrr
05-25-12, 18:00
The phones numbers are no longer useful. Is this her ex-husband writing these reviews or that other freak who has Ed Zachery disease? Sexy little freak I think!The new number is 4516186. Coming from me a supporter of hers as you can see from my posts, she did the same to me last week. She is calling random guys trying to stay low profile. Hate to say she was a good kid but now not.

Jaginjax
05-25-12, 18:25
The phones numbers are no longer useful. Is this her ex-husband writing these reviews or that other freak who has Ed Zachery disease? Sexy little freak I think!LOL no but I am one that can say she is a worthless theif. Its funny that you mentioned the ex, thats how she got me to feel sorry for her talking about how bad she was treated by him so I "would help her". The only help she needs is to quit screwing people over, lying to them to get sympathy and stealing from them and quit the nose candy. I hate to see how bad she (might have) screwd the the ex and Ed (LOL was funny) over cause I don't believe anything she says (especially since she stole my stuff, why'know makes it hard to believe her). BTW she told me she's 25 on the phone. 28 in person but when she showed up lookd like uncle roxy made her like 40.

Whats Amping
05-25-12, 19:14
Good report on a bad deal, but not surprised. Glad I bailed. It won't get better, this girl won't do the real deal. I've seen the type before. All promo, no tuggo.

I won't repeat. Not a bad massage and only 38$. But I assumed there would be extras on the table. No go. She has amazing tits which I would have enjoyed seeing and touching. Started out on back. Popped a tent which she noticed and think she brushed it twice but when I made a joke about it she didn't comment. She didn't act nervous and finished massage. Exited quickly. Don't know if repeat visits would get any better.

Bobb Sledd
05-26-12, 04:49
Noticed Ichiban is open again, so I decided to stop in and test the waters. Came away with nothing more than a very good massage that started with a sugar scrub TS that actually felt great. Only negative was the wash cloth drape on the flip. In room massage was top notch except for the draping here too. Not even a hint of additional offerings. Would repeat when I'm in the mood for a relaxing exfoliation and massage.