PDA

View Full Version : Tiyarra. From Scorps. AES, EV

FarmerPete
04-30-24, 08:01
If you remember Tiyarra from the old boards there is good news for you. She has decided to come back at least for present time. She is doesn't have ads up yet but is working on it. I saw her recently and had a great time enjoying her company. She is still as good as ever and I plan to see her again sooner than later. She still has the same menu and is still the beautiful lady I remembered. It was great to see her again and to see she is still the professional service provider she always was. The only way to contact her currently is via email: tiyarrathms@gmail.com.

Welcome back Tiyarra it was great to see you again!

HarryDude
05-01-24, 14:36
If you remember Tiyarra from the old boards there is good news for you. She has decided to come back at least for present time. She is doesn't have ads up yet but is working on it. I saw her recently and had a great time enjoying her company. She is still as good as ever and I plan to see her again sooner than later. She still has the same menu and is still the beautiful lady I remembered. It was great to see her again and to see she is still the professional service provider she always was. The only way to contact her currently is via email:She has an ad on eros now with a very old looking photo.

FarmerPete
05-13-24, 12:19
I had a chance to repeat with Tiyarra this past weekend. After seeing her recently, I had to repeat. LOL I am so glad that is has made back on the provider scene. She provides the GFE that I have missed so much the last few years. Her body is the type I prefer! Her personality is what really gets to me and makes the whole experience worth going back. She is having issues getting getting an ad up so her email is still the only way to contact her. tiyarrathms@gmail.com Here are a couple pictures from this week that she gave me permission to post.

JimBob64
05-13-24, 15:06
I had a chance to repeat with Tiyarra this past weekend. After seeing her recently, I had to repeat. LOL I am so glad that is has made back on the provider scene. She provides the GFE that I have missed so much the last few years. Her body is the type I prefer! Her personality is what really gets to me and makes the whole experience worth going back. She is having issues getting getting an ad up so her email is still the only way to contact her. tiyarrathms@gmail.com Here are a couple pictures from this week that she gave me permission to post.How old is she now? Has to be mid 40's.

RayLatoole
05-14-24, 08:19
How old is she now? Has to be mid 40's.The entry fee is $600?(per eros). I think not!

Tiyarra
05-14-24, 08:44
I had a chance to repeat with Tiyarra this past weekend. After seeing her recently, I had to repeat. LOL I am so glad that is has made back on the provider scene. She provides the GFE that I have missed so much the last few years. Her body is the type I prefer! Her personality is what really gets to me and makes the whole experience worth going back.Thank you, you know you will always be one my favorites.

FarmerPete
05-14-24, 13:56
How old is she now? Has to be mid 40's.I didn't check her I'd but I am guessing and she says 30's. Honestly, as long as she looks like she does I don't care what her age is. LOL.

Darwin2000
05-14-24, 21:59
Tiyarra looks fantastic, what part of town is she in?

FarmerPete
05-14-24, 22:03
Tiyarra looks fantastic, what part of town is she in?She is usually in the Ann Arbor area or slightly west of there.