Adonis666
04-27-24, 22:02
Another one that dancers excel at.

Pandoras:

Monse.

Mandy.

Faith.

Kittens:

Pretty.My best was with a tattooed brunette at pandoras in 2022, she took me to the playground and after a few dances she fucked my bareback RCG, in the playground.

Adonis666
04-27-24, 22:21

Pandoras:

Monse.

Mandy.

Faith.

Kittens:

Pretty.Context, your mailbox is full.

Facials
05-01-24, 19:15

Pandoras:

Monse.

Mandy.

Faith.

Kittens:

Pretty.That is a good list.

BbKingg
05-10-24, 19:05
Ninabubbles is great at it.

VTwelveMpg
05-13-24, 00:18
Ninabubbles is great at it.I want to give her a go so bad but fuck, I Really don't want to drop 500/ hr.

Organiz
05-13-24, 03:11
I want to give her a go so bad but fuck, I Really don't want to drop 500/ hr.What I've done in the past is send random text from different number and ask for any specials. Most I've saved is 50, not much but I also asked for BBFS. If she upcharge bb I'll decline and hit her up on the gps board set up a date and cross my finger that I get bb slamdunk no upsell in person, I've gotten so much success. Some providers upsell on text but I really think it's YMMV slamdunk, when I'm successful I always leave with a big grin on my face.

HelloThar
05-13-24, 13:31
What I've done in the past is send random text from different number and ask for any specials. Most I've saved is 50, not much but I also asked for BBFS. If she upcharge bb I'll decline and hit her up on the gps board set up a date and cross my finger that I get bb slamdunk no upsell in person, I've gotten so much success. Some providers upsell on text but I really think it's YMMV slamdunk, when I'm successful I always leave with a big grin on my face.Also reminder they may also have a booker / manager / pimp who decides no matter what the girl herself does. Might still be able to get it afterwards.

VTwelveMpg
05-13-24, 20:22
What I've done in the past is send random text from different number and ask for any specials. Most I've saved is 50, not much but I also asked for BBFS. If she upcharge bb I'll decline and hit her up on the gps board set up a date and cross my finger that I get bb slamdunk no upsell in person, I've gotten so much success. Some providers upsell on text but I really think it's YMMV slamdunk, when I'm successful I always leave with a big grin on my face.I'll have to give that a go since it's easy enough to make a spoof number. Only one board account though so if they ask for profile for reference (cause fuck 90% of the typical "other verification" methods) I'm out of luck. Don't personally go for bb, too scared lmao so hopefully I can get at least 100 off. Thanks.