Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

PokeHerFaceJon
02-01-06, 10:39
Come on guys, Report something!!!!

ItsMeFag
02-01-06, 18:20
Agreed, this is downright pathetic, but so is the street scene. I have lucked out rarely on 13th which is dangerous with regards to bust, but its been a month since I have actively looked. Its gonna start warming up, time to get off our asses and find the girls (and contact numbers)

Eazy to Please
02-04-06, 23:58
I saw 3 wsw & 1 bsw today around 3:00pm working Main between SW4th and Depot. One looked liked my Grandma if she had been on crack for like 4 years. One dirty blond who was I presume with her pimp didn't look too bad.

FloridaPanther
02-27-06, 23:06
I checked out Gainesville streets for some action for the past couple of weekends. It has been pretty dead.

I mean not even the 2 usuall transexual are out by the bus station. There is one ugly and old lady working 13th street out of Florida Hotel, but I would not recommend her at all.

Boycat99
04-12-06, 15:57
Yes, the beast is coming back to life finally. Picked up a nice blonde on 6th street behind Winn Dixie. I would say about an 8 on the SW scale. She was friendly, clean and not bad looking. "sunshine" claimed not to be a crack head but she sure talked a lot. She said she wasn't like the other girls and that she charges more. When I told her I would only pay a jackson, she insisted on jackson and a lincoln! No problem LOL!! She did a super bbbjcim and swallow and gave her a hamilton to go with the jackson and we both left smiling. She gave me digits but they only got me a voice mail when I tried the next day. If she lets me next time, I will pass on the digits by email but not until then.

Spotted a very nice looking brunette with nice ta tas on SW 4th st. I have seen her before but never stopped. She is always in the same area between waldo rd and depot. She looks almost too good and maybe LE. If someone has any info, please post.

I just started back mongering and things were dead until recently. I have seen others. A red head walking with a bf (I don't stop when the bf is there) and a couple of others not worth mentioning. Glad to see things picking up again.

ItsMeFag
04-13-06, 18:57
Hey man

Nice find, time for me to start hitting the trail. PM me about the girl, I do have information to trade as well. Will report anything I find.

Boycat99
04-13-06, 19:50
Took a cruise around the usual areas today and didn't see anything. When I passed "homeless" park on main there was several LE parked at the south side and congregating outside their cars. Be careful out there.

AlwaysLooking
04-18-06, 22:02
I travel frequently, and will be spending quite a bit of quality time in Gainesville over the next year. With the SW action being questionable, are there any other options? MPs? Independents? Any info is much appreciated.

AL

Boycat99
04-28-06, 12:49
Well after several days of mongering I was about to give up. Things are tough out there. I just happened to go down one of the side streets off the east side of Main and near the park.

I picked up big Lori. Lori was quite attractive a couple of years ago but she has gained a lot of weight. She was with a couple of BSW, none were very appealing but my small head said it was time LOL. Lori is a little heavy for my taste but I guarantee you will love the bbbjcim. She is very good at it and likes it rough. The biggest problem with her is the upsell.

Happy Mongering,

Boycat

PS: Where is that info It's Me?

FloridaPanther
04-28-06, 18:57
Hey Guys,

I have some good info on the hottest WSW on Gainesville. her name is Shannon, really really nice girl , blonde blue eyes slender, she just got off rehab and looks really good. I gave her 40 for FS.

Also the Park across St Franscis is hopping , lots of girls there. most of them I wouldnt touch , but Elyse and sunshine are pretty good.

I have more info on Shannon messege me so and if you are credible I will give it to you. this is time sensitive of course, but you should be able to snatch her on 13th street.

Boycat99
04-30-06, 17:44
I saw a lot of action around the park today. Dog face bleach blonde with a home made short haircut and a young one that looked cracked out sitting on the corner of first street behind the park. Nothing too interesting so I kept going.

It's good to finally see some action here. I just hope the quality of the girls improves. Can't expect to find Marilyn Monroe, but it's got to be better than what I saw today LOL

Richard Nixon
05-08-06, 16:39
Met Brandy today again. She's a bit big, but looks good in a mini skirt. She's a recent addition to the Main and 4th crowd, but she has a phone. The self-hair cutting crazy chick looks good in a mini skirt too. But I skip on known crazyness.
A few weeks ago there was a young slender semi-cross eyed provider around Main and 4th. She's gone now.

Shannon is with out a doubt, the cutest girl around. Haven't seen her in months though.

Once in a blue moon I'll find something at unusual spot, like Williston and 75 or Newberry and 75 or on NW 6th ave just south of NW 23rd st or NW 13th st north of NW 39th ave. My guess is that it's just luck, no trends that I've noticed. Anyone find anything outside the SW 13th, Main and 4th area?

Richard Nixon
06-01-06, 20:46
There's a platinum blonde that walks near SW 4th and main on occasion. Seen her other places too, Archer, near NW 6th and main, and on 13th near wal-mart. Wonder if she's a provider. Doubt it.

She often wears a hat and most of the time carries a radio or a cell phone.

Here's a really bad photo.

Saw two new faces near 4th and main.

Ho Radar
07-04-06, 10:57
Been cruisin lately and haven't seen much. My route is williston/13th north to university and university to main. I have seen an older 30-ish blonde looking desperate around 13th/williston a couple times but 13th is very 50-licious as we know so I hesitated after two turn-arounds.

Other than that it has been just shitty downtown trannies and other undesirables.

Amateur out.

Ho Radar
07-04-06, 10:59
There's a platinum blonde that walks near SW 4th and main on occasion. Seen her other places too, Archer, near NW 6th and main, and on 13th near wal-mart. Wonder if she's a provider. Doubt it.

She often wears a hat and most of the time carries a radio or a cell phone.

Here's a really bad photo.

Saw two new faces near 4th and main.I've seen a blonde at 13th/williston around the texaco there as well as the IHOP (always a great place to find em) but haven't stopped as 13th street is always a concern.

Bill Buxton
07-05-06, 06:30
HR,Is the action still around at the rest area on 75th street.Some time ago the gals were working to pay for school out of these places.

B.B...

Smitty Smitt
07-05-06, 08:45
I was in gainesville for a few days and did some trolling in few of the areas mentioned here. There were a few skanks near the park off Main. These all look pretty worn and ragged. As I was driving through on Tuesday morning, a WSW came up to me and asked if she could get a ride. She had a lot of sores on her face, so I passed and told her I was just passing through. Along 13th, there are a lot of walkers, but its hard to tell who is working and who is not. After several trips to gainesville in the past two months, I have yet find a decent looking SW.

Bill Buxton
07-05-06, 13:05
It will be better when school starts up again.The gals subsidize there incomes from the area with the most wonderful natural asset they have there body.

B.B...

Ho Radar
07-05-06, 20:07
HR,Is the action still around at the rest area on 75th street.Some time ago the gals were working to pay for school out of these places.

B.B...75th street is out of my comfort zone i go 441 (13th) from williston to university then downtown.

I wouldn't expect any classy uni gals to go SW but i can see a comm coll skank doing it lol.

Main street park has been kind of dead consistently lately as well.

Smitty Smitt
08-17-06, 01:01
Fellas,
Shannon is back! I didnt realize that it was the same one that I had read about on here, but I agree, she is the cutest gal around. Very clean, smelled good, and gave me an hour of her time.

Richard Nixon
08-17-06, 08:25
Saw a slim one dressed in a flowery brown dress on on SE 5th ave. near SE 5th ave. and main yesterday around 6pm.

She seemed a bit odd, so I kept going.

Also, crazy implants Terry hasn't been around.

Terry:
www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=381708#post381708

Smitty Smitt
08-17-06, 16:27
I saw the one on the flowery dress also. I made a couple of passes to get a closer look, but on my last drive by, I spotted Shannon.

Saw a slim one dressed in a flowery brown dress on on SE 5th ave. near SE 5th ave. and main yesterday around 6pm.

She seemed a bit odd, so I kept going.

Also, crazy implants Terry hasn't been around.

Terry:
www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=381708#post381708

Richard Nixon
08-19-06, 21:31
Crazy implants Terry is back.

Saw a new face at the park by main and 4th, but she was taken before I could get to her. She wore a black shirt and jeans and had short brown hair.

Richard Nixon
08-30-06, 01:01
The flowery dress person is named Angel, or Angela.

Richard Nixon
09-12-06, 22:52
Flowery dress Angela is nice.

Same crowd around main and 4th. Haven't seen anyone new. Crazy Terry's around. Haven't seen Brandy out.

Finding Shannon would be nice.

Richard Nixon
09-26-06, 14:08
Nicole, petite, a bit young, and blonde. Near 4th and main. Ahh.

Pussy Hunter
10-16-06, 08:38
Hey Mongers,

I was up in Gainesville for the weekend and decided to check out the infamous 4th and Main. I was able to check it out both Friday and Saturday. The first encounter was Saturday morning around 5am and I think I got hit on by a BSW or trannie that wanted a ride home. She/He came off the sidestreet around 5th and surprised me, I declined. Then I saw this blonde walking down the street, but I couldn't tell if it was a student or WSW and went around the block and she was gone.

Saturday evening, I saw a few SW's, a tall blonde and a short one, right off a side street near 4th. I guess they don't walk up and down Main. I decided to pass and see what was happening the next morning. Sunday, I got up later than planned and was cruising the area around 6:30am. The little WSW was still there, but there was this balck guy riding around on a bike and I didn't like the feel. Another WSW was walking down Main toward downtown, but wasn't much, old and a little weathered. I was tempted on the little WSW, but it started to turn light and I decided to chalk the weekend up to experience and attack it another time.

I didn't score, but I gathered some useful information. There was definitely a few for the having, but I didn't have a good vehicle to score in and I didn't know of any notel's in the area that rented by the hour!

Be Safe! PH

Richard Nixon
10-24-06, 20:19
Melissa - white, mid 20's, brown hair, big boobs, green eyes. SW 5th ave and SW 4th street.

Richard Nixon
11-04-06, 14:47
Store at 4th and main and a provider mentioned by someone else in a post a while back ( mentioned on 09-21-05 and called Clarisa)

Pussy Hunter
11-05-06, 08:35
Richard,

You hit it right on the head! That picture of the store for those who don't know the area in Gainesville, is the right spot! You can cruise the side streets east on 4th Place and 5th avenue and I have seen SW's back there. I have seen them in the evening around Midnight and 1st thing in the morning between 6-7am.

The visual of the store is great though on the corner of 4th & Main, it pinpoints the right spot for all those interested mongers on the hunt!

Good post!

Be Safe! PH

Richard Nixon
11-06-06, 16:08
I only know Nicole, the blonde in the white shirt.

FastAllison
11-22-06, 14:17
The girl in pink is Suzette. She gives good bbbj and swallows.

FloridaPanther
11-23-06, 00:51
Gents,

Nicole is a real treat. she is young and pretty, and charged me 2 jacksons for FS. Really good, I picked her up by the park on Main Street.

Well recommended.

Pussy Hunter
11-27-06, 10:54
Hey Mongers,

I made a trek to orange and blue country for the weekend with mixed success in the 4th and main area. Went out Saturday morning early around 5:30 am and saw one wsw on the corner of 5th place and main. She had a black friend in tow, so I passed. I tried 13th street, south of the university and about 3 miles south near the hotels, I saw this bsw by a pay phone and as I slowed down I got a wave, but decided to pass for the morning!

That evening, I went out around 10pm and spotted a blonde WSW just east of main a couple of blocks in, near 2nd ave and 5th place. Her name was Laurie and she asked for a ride home near 4th st. & 9th ave, because she was cold. When I got her there she asked for a donation for some cigarettes and I asked what she had in trade. So, we headed to a secluded spot and she had a great BBBJ along with some FS for a couple of jacks. I approved of the trade and she did a great job of finishing me off! I didn't see a lot of action this weekend, they must have all been giving thanks elsewhere! LOL

Be Safe and keep the area hopping! PH

Richard Nixon
12-05-06, 23:57
Interesting points, wouldn't you agree?

Pussy Hunter
12-07-06, 18:06
Hey Nixon,

I thought your map of Gainesville was excellent! I have been all around the 5th and Main area, but you point out some other areas that I have never checked out. The east end of SE Depot, SW 6th St., and the cluster around SW 3rd Ave and 5t St. are all new to me! I wasn't sure of the relevance of small and large dots, but I get the gist of it!

Thanks for showing the hot spots around UF, now I have some more cruising to do the next time in town!

Be Safe, PH

Pussy Hunter
01-01-07, 23:23
Hey Mongers,

Happy New Year!

Well, I spent the week cruising the Gainesville scene! I was smart and secured a room for the activity. It was Laurie Friday, Brandy Saturday, and Angel Sunday!

Laurie provided a great BBBJ and we had some nice FS action! Found her on 4th down near 9th, wast of main street. She was a blonde WSW, a little on the heavy side. Brandy, a tall blonde WSW I picked up off of 5th near main. she was a little strung out, but a pretty good provider. She was a little weak on the BBBJ, but she was good to finish off! Angel was a little bit of a surprise, I got her to my room only to find out that under that large shirt, she was pregnant! No problem, we covered my tool and she gave a nice BJ with some FS action. She was another tall WSW. All of this fun was arounf 2 jacksons a piece.

A word of warning, I picked up a BSW on south 13th near the ABC motels and she had me take her to all of these different hotel rooms looking for her pimp and I soon discarded her on the curb. It smelled like a set-up. If it doesn't feel right it usually isn't!!! I also saw a BSW around the bend on Depot east of Main.

It was a fun weekend and the ladies were fairly cooperative.

You mongers have a great 2007!

Be Safe! PH

Boycat99
01-08-07, 15:21
After cruising the usual strolls yesterday I was just about to give up when I saw her. Had not seen her before, she was cute little blonde near Fourth and Main. She looked too good to be a SW but she waved. I picked her up on the second pass. We quickly verified each other and looked for a place to park.

She was very friendly and not all cracked out like many others. She said she got stranded here and was just trying to get a bus ticket home to Leesburg. I took a chance and offered to take her to my place. While her clothes were in the washer and dryer we showered and had some GFE fun. Once she was cleaned up I couldn't help notice that she was quite a cute little thing with perky B cups and curly blonde hair. Her oral skills were mediocre but slow and very wet as she seemed to enjoy it. After about ten minutes of that on went the cover and she showed me her cowgirl. She really seemed to enjoy it and claimed to have an orgasm. Soon I exploded. Everything for a jackson, pack of cigs, a shower, and use of my washer/dryer. I enjoyed her company as we drove back across town so I gave her a tip (.10) and felt like we had both made a good deal and she never even tried to upsell at all. She said she might be around for a couple of more days or until she gets enough for her ticket.

Hey, PH I agree with you about big Laurie and have seen her many times. I met her a few years ago and she has gained a lot of weight. It would be easy to just pass this one bye but you would be missing a great BBBJ. She likes you to grab her hair and pull her in while you are pounding her face deep and hard.

Things have been dry around here lately. Maybe it is heating up.

Play safe,

Boycat

Richard Nixon
01-23-07, 11:44
There's a new club near main and university that has go go dancers. There's no nudity and lap dances don't involve any contact. Eh.

It's about a block south of the cow painted building near SW 2nd ave and University. SW 2nd ave is a one way street, so you can't turn onto it from University. You have to loop around. But we all know about looping.

SW 13th is dry from what I've seen. Main and SW 4th street has the ususal crowd.

Pussy Hunter
01-28-07, 09:03
Hey Mongers,

I guess the street trade doesn't cum out much when the weather gets a little nippy up here! LOL

I looked around Saturday morning and it was pretty slim pickens. I saw a few SW's on 441/13th st between 6-7:30am, one WSW and One BSW, but no keepers.

Cruised back down past 4th and Main several times, but no traffic at all!

So, I went down 4th to 9th and saw a WSW that I had cruised by the last time I was in the area. Her name was Suzette, and a WSW with brunette hair. She was 30ish and definitely willing to please. She had a room in a bad area, but I checked it out and it seemed okay!

We decided on the BBBJ first and she was eager to please for a jackson. All I had to say was would another jackson get me between your legs and she hopped right to it! LOL

Not a bad bod, fair personality, but not much on looks! FS was pretty good though!

So my monger friends, I didn't get skunked this weekend!

Sunday morning was DEAD!

Be Safe! PH

Showbob123
02-04-07, 21:38
There's a new club near main and university that has go go dancers. There's no nudity and lap dances don't involve any contact. Eh.

It's about a block south of the cow painted building near SW 2nd ave and University. SW 2nd ave is a one way street, so you can't turn onto it from University. You have to loop around. But we all know about looping.

SW 13th is dry from what I've seen. Main and SW 4th street has the ususal crowd.Whoa? What club are you referring to? Please tell more.

Richard Nixon
02-06-07, 21:38
Whoa? What club are you referring to? Please tell more.It's a small place on SW 1st street just south of University Ave. I'd guess the address is something like 100 SW 1st Street.

From Main and University go south on Main one block and take the first right , which is SW 1st ave. Stay on SW 1st ave (traveling west) for 2 blocks until it dead ends into SW 1st street (market street pub will be on your right). Take a right onto SW 1st street and the club is about 1/2 a block up on the left. Windows are painted black and they have some white text like "girls girls girls." If you're on University and pass SW 1st ave you can see the "go go girls" text painted on the small exterior club wall.

There's no nudity. Some of the dancers wear pasties so it appears as if they're topless. The $15 lap dances are touchless, meaning the dancer doesn't touch you at all and just dances about a foot or two in front of you.

Drinks and cover are not outrageously priced.

Haven't seen anyone on SW 13th street lately. Not even the short dirty blond chick with bangs.

Richard Nixon
02-21-07, 22:38
Picked up Belinda. She looks better from a distance. Slim, nice long hair.

Boycat99
02-23-07, 16:37
After cruising the usual route I was about to call it a day. I was going east on 4th ave. about 8-9 blocks east of Main and I saw Lori. She is the big girl, with big blonde hair, but looks like she has lost some weight lately. As I have said in a previous post, it would be easy to pass her by but you would be missing out on an excellent BBBJCIM for a jackson. She does it good and follows directions nicely. I always give a nice tip for great service and this time she didn't try to upsell at all ( I have warned her about this in the past) To each his own but, if you don't mind a bigger a girl, you won't be disappointed with Lori.

As always, play safe,

Boycat

Richard Nixon
03-05-07, 23:01
Looks better in the pic than in real life. Never picked her up. Seen her only on 13th, not near main and 4th. Don't know her name.

FloridaPanther
03-06-07, 22:47
I came up to Gainesville after a year this past weekend.

I drop around friday night, saturday, saturday night, and Sunday morning and did not find a worthy candidate. I did see Dawn, she looked rough and I also saw the petite sometimes Crazy blonde woman, her name is Terry. She is trouble though, so no luck.

Orlando market is very strong, I will focus there.

Good luck guys

Boycat99
03-12-07, 18:03
Store at 4th and main and a provider mentioned by someone else in a post a while back ( mentioned on 09-21-05 and called Clarisa)Any info on this one? Looks good.

Boycat

Zipman
03-12-07, 20:16
Anybody know what happened to the new club on 2nd SE, just south of the cow spot building (and across from the Market St. Pub)? I was downtown on a business lunch and saw that it had something like "Girls Girls Girls" on it. A week later I went by to check it out and it looked dead.

Richard Nixon
03-12-07, 22:38
I think that club is only open at night, say after 9pm. And maybe only on Thurs through Sat. I heard they open it for VIPs on occasion, but at least in that circle, I'm not a VIP.

Sunday night around 10pm it was closed.

Boycat99
04-23-07, 18:08
I haven't cruised the usual strolls lately so can't report much, but I have been dreaming a lot. Funny thing...there's a girl that I had mentioned here before and she keeps showing up in my dreams.

I think her name is Clarissa, and I have mentioned her here before as have others. She is a brunette and about a 7 - 8 on the SW scale IMHO, you might disagree, but she is just my style. In the dream, she can be found around the store at the corner of Waldo Rd and SW4th STREET (not Ave) In the dream she is very friendly and not all drugged out or wasted. Actually a SW who you can talk to and in the dream she gave a super wet BBBJCIM and swallowed! All for a jackson....with no upsell...musta been a dream!

This is a great dream and I have had the same dream 5 or 6 times in the last couple of months until today when I was daydreaming about F/S with her. In the dream we went to my house for a relaxed time, a little GFE, BBBJ, CG and finish with mish. I knew I was dreaming when I realized that 3 jacksons covered everything! What a deal!

I may have to quit mongering and just dream about the good times...NAH!!!

Boycat

Lord Rad
04-26-07, 16:57
I forget the name of the road but it is by the bus depot she hangs on the side by the bike path mainly in the afternoon or at the store near the projects. Old age is causing brain farts on road names

Pussy Hunter
05-01-07, 09:06
Hey Mongers,

The feedback from some of the locals really helped this time. I would have to say that I saw more traffic this time than any other pevious time.

Headed out around 6am Saturday morning and saw a WSW near the infamous 5th & Main. She was about 5'6", brunette, and in her 20's. The biggest prblem I have with all of these SW's is that they are surrounded by Black's on Bike's. They seem to follow them everywhere, like flies on shit! Anyway, I passed on her and headed over to 13th street by the sleep cheap hotels. I saw one WSW in a skirt walking north and pulled up next to her, only to find out she looked 50, no teeth and stringy blonde hair. I think I need my eyes checked. She asked for a ride to Main, but I declined.

I then headed back to an aea that was referenced by Nixon I think, SW 4th. It was hard to find, but I got over in the area and saw about 4 WSW's and a couple of BSW's. The problem seemed to be that they all had their black pimps in tow on bicycles . I chose not to chase these babes, but I may another time.

On sunday morning around 6am, I headed for 5th and Main and saw two ladies/WSW's siting on the side of the road on SE 4th Place near the fire department on a blanket and wrapped in a blanket, a brunette and a blonde in their 20's. I wasn't sure what to do with that, so I didn't do anything. A little strange. Headed to 13th, nothing, and back to SW 3rd and saw a BSW, but she had a couple of bicycle's in tow again. Are these guys their pimps or are they selling crack or both? If someone has some insight, please advise.

I saw a couple that I almost pulled the trigger on, but the vino consumed the nights before inhibited my pussy hunting! I'll be in the area near the end of the month and plan to dive in a little harder next time.

Be Safe! PH

Chuck Carr Jr
05-06-07, 09:08
Had the chance to get lucky in Gainesville recently. I was almost ready to give up looking and call it a night when I finally foud a gal.

Would up meeting a dark haired WSW named Shannon. Found her on one of the narrow numbered streets that is just SW of the downtown area. Don't remember the name and it is not like she will be at that exact same spot again tonite. In fact she told me that she rarely goes out on the street looking for dates. She said she runs an internet business selling her soiled panties. She appeared to be mid 20's and a bit better than average looking as far as SW are concerned.

She did not like the idea of returning to my hotel with me since it was out by I-75. She insisted that we do a car date and had me drive north out of the area I found her in to a much more affluent neighorhood. Took about as long to find a place to park as I think it would have to get to my hotel. Did a quickie in the car, I think I was in a bigger hurry to get done than was she. I have never been a big fan of car dates.

Dropped her off several blocks north of downtown. She wanted to get together with me the next night, said we could go to my hotel. Was not staying in town that long. Told me I should email her before I came to town again to set up a date. She is an interent businesswoman after all. She was a bit confused as to how email works. Told me to use "SexyShannon1981". I'ld bet she is either 25 or 26! I told her would I needed more than that to email her. She acted confused and said I could not have her password. But after trying to explain what I needed she said "Oh, there is an "@" another word and a dot com at the end" . She had no clue what the other word was, guess that is why she was out looking for dates.

Tango Alpha
05-08-07, 18:05
From today's paper:

Police: Eye doctor is arrested after exposing himself

MILLARD K. IVES

Ocala Star-Banner
May 08. 2007 6:01AM

An eye doctor with offices in Gainesville and Ocala apparently didn't see the police coming when he stripped off his clothes in broad daylight and fondled himself while offering two women money for sex, according to the Leesburg Police Department.

Leesburg police arrested Michael P. Lange on Saturday at about 4 p.m., after officers pulled into a parking lot on U.S. 441 and found him in a black Mercedes parked next to two women. Police said he was without a shirt and was pulling his pants up.

Lange has six offices for Lange Eye Care & Associates, located in Gainesville, Ocala, Summerfield, The Villages and on the University of Florida campus. Lange could not be reached for comment.

According to an arrest affidavit, the women had called police to complain that a man driving alongside their car on U.S. 441 in Leesburg had offered them money for sex.

The 19- and 22-year-old women told police the man first struck up a conversation with them, saying he was "hot" and "naked." The women replied "we are too" but added they thought the motorist was joking about being naked, until he raised up his body.

The affidavit reported Lange offered the women various amounts of money for different sex acts.

The affidavit said when officers pulled up in marked cars, they heard Lange instruct the two women to tell them they were just talking. But the women told police the entire story.

One woman had played along with Lange while the other called police, Lt. Rob Hicks said. He said they wanted Lange arrested so he could not approach any other women.

"They were certainly doing the right thing," Hicks said.

Lange was arrested on charges including, two counts each of soliciting prostitution, lewd and lascivious behavior and indecent exposure, according to records.

He was jailed and released Sunday on $2,500 bail.

Richard Nixon
05-08-07, 22:44
She's working.

Richard Nixon
05-10-07, 20:40
Belinda looks better from a distance. Don't know the other bike shop corner chick.

Johnnycab614
05-21-07, 12:34
I had to take someone to the courthouse in your fine city and had to wait until they were ready to return. (I drive a cab in Clearwater)

I thought I'd take the opportunity to check out the scene there. I am sure glad I did. It's kinda funny and ironic that such a hot spot for SW's is right down the road from the courthouse.

Anyway. Thanks to the good reporting and pictures I knew right where to go. I picked up Nicole from the parking lot of the convenience store down the road from the courthouse. (The one in Gator colors.) Her service was very good and made my wait a lot more pleasant. Thank you thank you!

Ledhed
05-26-07, 22:20
Hey guys, I'll be in town later in the week...Lake city actually, can you recommend a hotel that puts me in the middle of the action and is not a shithole? I know that might be alot to ask, but any help greatly appreciated!!! PM if you can, I'll owe ya...

SoFakingDumb
05-27-07, 23:41
Hey guys, I'll be in town later in the week...Lake city actually, can you recommend a hotel that puts me in the middle of the action and is not a shithole? I know that might be alot to ask, but any help greatly appreciated!!! PM if you can, I'll owe ya...Lake City is actually a little ways north of Gainesville, about 30 miles I think (give or take). Not sure where the action, if any, is up there.

Florida Cracker
06-20-07, 16:29
Its been awhile since anyone has posted here and even longer for me. But I need some assistance. Gainesville has many good massage therapists but none that provides that happy ending I'm seeking. I love a good massage but it drives me crazy to have every inch of my body touched except for the most sensitive part that demands to be touched. Does anyone know of a masseuse that provides what I seek? I don't mind driving, just not too far. Suggestions are appreciated. Please PM me.

Pussy Hunter
06-25-07, 09:30
Hey Mongers,

It was an interesting weekend in Gator country! LOL

I was going to get out early Saturday, but had one too many at Harry's downtown and never got up in the morning to cruise the area!

I played it cool all Saturday and woke up bright and early around 5am Sunday and headed out to the battleground! LOL

I looked around 9th St. and 4th Ave and there was a BSW with her man close by in a see through top and little black bra, she was available, but I didn't like her baggage in tow.

So, I headed to Main Street and saw a few around 5th place, but there was a LEO cruising the area, so I went across Main to 3rd and 4th street and the LEO followed me! I thought that this was no coincidence and headed for 13th street/441 to Campus then South near the Econo Lodge. It was pretty dead and then I see this WSW walking north and I swing into a side street and come back where she is walking toward me. I look both ways for LEO and she walks up to the car!

Can I have a ride she says, I'm from Chicago and I 've been walking forever! She has a few tats, but is slim and probably in her 30's. She gets in and asks if I'm a cop and we do the checks. Her name is Beverly! I let her touch my pole rising and she says, I've got to have some of this! LOL

We find a secluded space and she is giving me a great BBBJ and she says, do me on the hood of your car! I say, "Whatever turns you on honey!" I get her outside the car and I nail the hell out of her and she is all over the place, but loving every minute of it! All-in-all, a unique experience in Gainesville and mosquito bites on my ass to prove it! LOL

I head back toward Main and see a little skinny blond WSW, a little brunette WSW with a short top and short shorts and there's LEO again, they must of had some kind of sting going, because I've never seen so many on a Sunday morning!

I also saw a couple of tranny's, one with balck and one with blonde hair and they were really trolling, actually very amusing! Not my cup of tea! LOL

Until next month, have fun in Gainesville!

Be Safe! PH

Devass
07-08-07, 23:30
I drove around S. Main and 4th about 10: 30pm and saw several SW's. LEO was every where. Be careful. Finally saw a very cute WSW on 5th. I stopped and she jumped in. Here the funny thing, I just like to talk to them, so I don't ask for any action. This does makes them very nervious, but I gave her some money and took her to a drive-thru for some food and she settled down. We talked for a while and I drove her back where she wanted to be dropped off.

I know I am wierd.

Good Luck.

Devass
07-08-07, 23:37
Somehow I created 2 post. So I deleted the text in this one.

Richard Nixon
08-09-07, 01:01
Clarisa and Cassy are around. Seems dead other than that.

Pussy Hunter
08-13-07, 12:19
Hey Mongers,

I'm headed to Gainesville this weekend, I hope the action picks up! I know that Nixon keeps posting, but very few others!

Is there any other action other than the usual Main & 4th area? I also have had action on S. 13th street, south of the University!

The hotels on 13th seem to attract the incall crowd, a step above the street crowd!

I may even get a room for the fun, but it would be nice if I knew if there was any SW activity! OR Incall Activity!!

Come on you Gainesville Mongers POST!!!!!

Thanks and Be Safe! PH

Sooter
08-13-07, 15:39
I was pulled over the other day and my car searched because I made a u-turn in one of thoes motels on 13th.

Funning thing is, I was just making a u-turn, I was not looking for anything. LEO gave my the big speech about the "illegal activities" in the motels on 13th and to stay away.

There has been a lot of LEO activites on 4th and main across the park.

Good luck

Member #4558
08-13-07, 17:23
Hey Mongers,

I'm headed to Gainesville this weekend, I hope the action picks up! I know that Nixon keeps posting, but very few others!

Is there any other action other than the usual Main & 4th area? I also have had action on S. 13th street, south of the University! Man, this is a college town. When the coeds get back in a couple of weeks, there will be little hotties all over the place!

Maybe that expalins the lack of good escorts in this area. they are trying to sell what the coeds are giving away.

I've used the 'sugar daddy' approach before and it has worked pretty good as most college girls can use a little extra spending money from time to time. Alas, my last fav graduated so I'm waiting to see what the new semester will bring.

Member #4558
08-14-07, 09:01
There has been a lot of LEO activities on 4th and main across the park.

Good luckGPD is just trying to clean the area up a little before all of the parents come to town with the new freshmen students when school starts!

Pussy Hunter
08-21-07, 16:40
Hey Mongers,

The Sunday morning stroll through Gainesville around 6am brought little action. The 13th street corridor south of campus was a bust, no action and no LEO!

I headed to Main and 4th St. and there was nothing! I went down the road to 9th St and saw one shabby BSW and decided to pass. I then headed back toward Main and nothing. I went a little further west to 5th and saw a slim young WSW, but she had a guy in tow with her. I decided to pass on this one also.

Not much to report, it was pretty dead! I went by the strip lounge/rest. at exit 374 in Micanopy early Saturday morning and Jennifer was the only one there. She said it doesn't pick up until 10am - 2am. I guess luck was not on my side!

Needless to say, Micanopy is by far the town that time forgot, there was absolutely nothing there, other than the Herlong Mansion that I stayed at! Next time in the area, it will definitely be Gainesville!!!!

Keep those reports coming you mongers, the SW's have to of gone somewhere!

Be Safe! PH

Boycat99
08-22-07, 00:31
Tonight I cruised my usual stroll area and found my usual ATF. So I picked her up as usual. I am always super careful, as usual, so we go several miles away for a car date. I don't really like car dates but sometimes you just have to take what you can get.

I have a really private place to go because I don't like distractions. As I am leaving town, I notice that we might be followed. Eventually he dropped out of sight (nighttime) on the highway, and I turned into my secret dirt road. I have a private pull off spot and was just getting started when I hear a car. I can see it go by and think it is alright, but a few minutes later it passed back the other way. Again she starts my BBBJ but then another car goes by. This is the most traffic I have ever seen on this private road and I am getting nervous so I decide to abort the mission.

After I get out on the highway, on the way back, I get the feeling I am being followed again! I go slow enough so the other car can pass. He pulls up on the passenger side and blows his horn and then pulls over on the shoulder. I keep going and he catches up again and pulls alongside. The lady I'm with looks over and realizes that she knows him. She tries to wave him off. When we get back into town he pulls up at a red light and asks her to go with him and that he will bring her back. She told him she was busy and he gave up and left.

In all my years of mongering I have never seen anything like this! Evidently he saw the pick up and followed from the start. It isn't believable that he ran into us out on the highway like that. I was wondering if this guy is a member of this board. If you are reading this, you know who you are. What were you thinking? I strongly suggest that you don't try that again...You ruined my date! My warning won't be as subtle next time.

This is not cool. If a monger slides in there before me, I just go on to the next. I can't imagine trying to cock-block someone while the girl is in their car!

Richard Nixon
09-02-07, 22:42
Muffins for sale. East University Ave, between NE 9th street and NE 10th street. Between the McDonalds and the car wash.

Member #4558
09-04-07, 08:35
Muffins for sale. East University Ave, between NE 9th street and NE 10th street. Between the McDonalds and the car wash.

Have not seen any muffin salespeople but I did get a sausage biscuit at McD's the other morning on my way to the game!

Do be aware though, that there is a vacant lot on the corner of East Univ. Ave. and 8th Street that has, on occasion, been host to what appears to be a morning meeting for Uncle Leo and several of his friends. I notice them there periodically on my way into work. Perhaps it is a neighborhood patrol meeting as they begin their shifts.

Just be aware.

Richard Nixon
10-03-07, 22:18
SW 13th is empty.

Crazy Terry (with fake perky milkshakes) is back. Near 4th and main.

Craigslist has someone in Keystone Heights (44 years old) offering erotic massage - haven't tried it.

Haven't seen anything near NE 9th street and NE 10th street.

Richard Nixon
10-08-07, 23:16
Shannon, 5 feet 6 or so. Brown hair. Slim. From Georgia, with a
Georgia twang (I said twang). Late 20's.

She has a large girlfriend that walks with her.

She was close to 4th and main, but in an odd spot, SW 4th ave and SW 5th street.

Pussy Hunter
10-11-07, 21:55
Hey Mongers,

I'm headed up to Gator country this weekend, any strange stuff your hiding from me! LOL

I know Nixon is always posting, but not many others. I will be checking the snatch on Saturday and Sunday. If any of you locals know of any newer areas, please advise. I rarely get shut out, so if any of you guys have some new areas to hit, please advise, either here or in private.

I will post my escapades, hopefully there will be a few looking for some action! I'll see what I can do to shake things up!

Be Safe! PH

Boycat99
10-11-07, 23:35
Hey Mongers,

I'm headed up to Gator country this weekend, any strange stuff your hiding from me! LOL

I know Nixon is always posting, but not many others. I will be checking the snatch on Saturday and Sunday. If any of you locals know of any newer areas, please advise. I rarely get shut out, so if any of you guys have some new areas to hit, please advise, either here or in private.

I will post my escapades, hopefully there will be a few looking for some action! I'll see what I can do to shake things up!

Be Safe! PHIf your usual strolls don't work, try Waldo Rd and SE 4th STREET (not AVE) There is a convenience store on the corner.

See my earlier post #51

The boycat

Good luck, and be nice to her.

Pussy Hunter
10-15-07, 00:37
Hey Mongers,

It was a fairly eventful and weekend considering I didn't get to Gainesville until Saturday afternoon. I dropped off my baggage and headed for the strip!

On my way down 4th to Main around 6pm, I see this blonde walking along the street and she gives me the look. I turn around and and cruise by her and she comes over to the car and jumps in! We head out and she says to get rid of the checkouts and she grabs my hand and shoves it down her pants and reaches down mine and checks me out. She is in her late 30"s and her name is T!

I try to find a spot to get a little action and there is just too much activity, so I hit ABC . She gives a great BBBJ for a jackson and FS for another, She was very gifted and had a nice little body. Also, she had an incredibly tight pussy for her age! Was going to hit her up Sunday if I didn't catch anything in the morning.

Sunday morning, I do the stroll and finally find Angel over on 5th. She had been around,originally from Hawthorne, she says she only does this once in a while. She was a little strung out, But I took her back to my room and knocked her socks off! She didn't have much of a bod, but a nice tight pussy!

I came to the lovely town of Gainesville expecting to get skunked, and found two nice pieces!

Have fun guys, I found mine!

Be Safe and I'll see you next month! PH

FloridaPanther
10-26-07, 22:52
Team,

I was in Gainesville last weekend and did the usual stroll and found an old favorite, Dawn, she was decked out in all Gator clothing on game day I just couldn't say no to that.

She provided CBJ for .2, average effort and skills.

Other than that, the market was dead, but there were some sub-par products out near downtown.

Richard Nixon
10-30-07, 21:10
Nicole's back and looking like a normal 19 year old chick with a few zits.

Despite the acne, she looks good and has gained some needed weight.

Nicole's picture was posted almost a year ago, on 11-06-06.

Model Citizen
11-20-07, 10:34
Any of you guys ever see Terry around anymore? She used to hang on 2nd Ave and down by the Bus Station - she had a sister - can't recall her name.

Richard Nixon
11-28-07, 00:15
Belinda's near 4th ave. and main. Posted a picture of her on 05-10-07.

Kinda quiet otherwise.

FastAllison
12-26-07, 21:01
Melissa is back out and is ready to s?

Check 4th and Main area.

Monger654
01-20-08, 06:23
Gainesville is dead, it should be buried.

Pussy Hunter
01-21-08, 16:03
Hey Mongers,

I'll be up there this weekend and I already have one lined up and in need of some other action. The only reason someone would say that the area is dead, is because they aren't working it hard enough. I know that Nixon has all kinds of spots that he checks out and if he says the areas dead, I'll believe him!!!

I am not planning on getting skunked this weekend, so why don't you Mongers get out and check all the areas, day and night and get some reports going!

I know you guys are having fun in Gainesville, your just not reporting it! LOL

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

NobodyYouKnow
01-21-08, 20:50
I know you guys are having fun in Gainesville, your just not reporting it! LOLI hope so. Someone has to be having fun!

But I know in Tally it has been as quiet as a tomb. Granted, the weather hasn't cooperated, but you'd think there would be some hits. And I've seen similar complaints around the northern half of Florida. That kind of puts a kibosh on my desire to road trip. Ah, well. Summer will be here soon enough.

Pussy Hunter
01-24-08, 16:26
Hey Mongers,

I have a confirm from T (Tammy) on getting together in Gainesville, and I connected with SweetnSassy and I guess she is out of town for the weekend! I'll probably catch her on the next visit!

Now, I need to fill one spot on my dance card, so somebody give me some good info on the scene! If you need to PM me, please do! If Nixon is reading, send me a report on the status of G-Ville from your point of view.

I know there is action there, we just need to work it! I'm not sure if LEO has picked up its tempo on SW's, but you'd think they'd be more interested in the college kids getting out of line or the homeless acting up!

If you mongers have some new news, lets have it! I get there once a month and I have more posts on Gainesville than all of you mongers collectively! LOL

Get out there and have some fun, you guys must be one frustrated bunch or your getting a lot of that college pussy! LOL

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Lov Daty
01-24-08, 21:12
There is some WSW activity on main south of the Cty complex bldg. But it's bleak at best. Only promising thing maybe off CL with emily who recently got her website up and running at emilysweet. Escort9 dot com but there isn't much info or reviews on her todate. And no one has TOFTT yet and posted recap. I'll be there tomorrow and see if anything changed.

Showbob123
01-25-08, 00:30
I frequent Gainesville and have trouble finding action that I feel comfortable with.

I've heard horrible things about Cafe Risque so kinda cautious about going.

I drove around downtown last time I was there and saw that dark club behind: 08 Seconds, in front of the Side Bar. It says "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS" in the front and all the windows are darkened. I was hanging out with the wrong ('wrong' should be read 'respectable') crowd and couldn't go in.

Can someone tell me about this club? Is it a just a bikini bar? Drinks allowed? Private dances? Any thing worth checking out?

Monger654
01-25-08, 02:09
Hooked up with Angel over the weekend. Found her on the corner of Main and 5th. Drove to a quaint little spot and got a nice BBBJ for a Franklin. And like a good girl, she didn't spit. Dropped her off at the "corner of the ghetto" which was about 4th and 2nd. Maybe Gainesville will revive from this coma with the weather warming up.

Richard Nixon
01-25-08, 08:58
I drove around downtown last time I was there and saw that dark club behind: 08 Seconds, in front of the Side Bar. It says "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS" in the front and all the windows are darkened. I was hanging out with the wrong ('wrong' should be read 'respectable') crowd and couldn't go in.

Can someone tell me about this club? Is it a just a bikini bar? Drinks allowed? Private dances? Any thing worth checking out?

Haven't been there in over a year. On 02-06-07 I posted this:

There's no nudity. Some of the dancers wear pasties so it appears as if they're topless. The $15 lap dances are touchless, meaning the dancer doesn't touch you at all and just dances about a foot or two in front of you.

Drinks and cover are not outrageously priced.

NobodyYouKnow
01-25-08, 18:11
I've heard horrible things about Cafe Risque so kinda cautious about going.I heard recently that they're closed. The source is reasonably reliable, and of the sort to go 60 miles out of their way off I-95 to go visit the one near Gainesville.

Pussy Hunter
01-28-08, 13:55
Hey Mongers,

I had an unexpected pleasure when I visited Gainesville this last weekend. I had already lined up a nice visit with an older provider called T. Well, I am out early Saturday morning and I get a call from T and she has a room somewhere in Gainesville! So, even though I am almost out of time, I have to take advantage of this. She says she has another girl named Trish sharing the room with her and wants to know if I'd like her to stay. I tell her I'll let her know when I get there!

I walk through the door and see T and she's looking pretty good and I see this tall brunnette sitting on the bed. T asks whether I want her to stay or leave. It was cold Saturday morning, so I say, for another jackson, she can stay! Deal she says!!!

The clothes come off and I have two for the price of one and I get both of them in the shower and clean them off real good and get to play with the boobs and ass and pussy and have a great time. I get to the bed and T starts with BBBJ and then mounts the pole and I have Trish sit on my face for some DATY! We play that game for a while and then I climb on top of Trish and they are both nice and wet and tight! We have such a blast, that I lose track of time! LOL I hit every hole and touched every inch of their bodies!

I thought I was going to have a bad time based on all the posts and instead, I had a blast!!! So, keep plugging away in Gainesville, there are babes to be had, you just have to work the area!!!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Richard Nixon
01-28-08, 23:29
Hey Mongers,

I had an unexpected pleasure when I visited Gainesville this last weekend. I had already lined up a nice visit with an older provider called T. Well, I am out early Saturday morning and I get a call from T and she has a room somewhere in Gainesville! So, even though I am almost out of time, I have to take advantage of this. She says she has another girl named Trish sharing the room with her and wants to know if I'd like her to stay. I tell her I'll let her know when I get there!

On 8-18-05, someone posted a picture of a Trish. Does that look like the Trish you saw?

Pussy Hunter
01-29-08, 10:40
Hey Nixon,

This Trish was tall and had long brown hair and was a little older. She was slim and had a nice snatch! She had smaller breasts and nice long legs. This one looks short and a little round! LOL

I'll send you another PM with a few more details!

Come on Gainesville, get a little lively!!!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Mercmonkey
01-29-08, 20:40
Newbie here. And I mean new.

I read this forum abit and cruised around down 4th and 5th but didn't see anything. Though it was an odd time I guess (7ish PM). Any advice for a 'monger virgin' in Gville?

LAXGuy
01-30-08, 12:30
Newbie here. And I mean new.

I read this forum abit and cruised around down 4th and 5th but didn't see anything. Though it was an odd time I guess (7ish PM). Any advice for a 'monger virgin' in Gville?

RTFF. 'Nuff said.

Udive2
02-02-08, 18:24
Hey Mongers,

Today I hit the jackpot. I found a 18 year old named Tristen, real name as I checked her ID as she looked young she infact turned 18 on 01DEC07 so she is 100% LEGAL. OK hot dirty blond hair size 7 and an ass that doesn't stop. I meet her at Wendys she asked for a ride? OH she got a ride alright. I took her back to my house which I never do and well it was like this. One ben franklin and 2 plus hours of all the pussy and cock sucking I could take. First guys be nice to her as she is very very tight and has a little pussy. I'm not that big about 7 and it was a project getting it in but once I did wow no mercy on that pussy. I fucked her for 25 minutes before she said it hurts I'm swollen my boyfriends never did me like this. So I said well you don't leave a grown man hard get over here with your mouth and face fucked her and shoot it down her throat. She wanted to go in the hot tub and that was fine with me so I let her to make her pussy feel better and when she came out I said get over here and make daddy feel good again with your tight little pussy and I have to tell you she loved me talking like that too her. Guys if you get a chance with Tristen don't fuck it up. I have her phone number and I'm thinking of making her work for me and I will get her good mongers and get all my pussy free. Anyway good luck Ocala may be looking better. PS her pussy tastes great also very very clean. I let her shower and shave at my house and watched her shave her pussy very hot and then licked her pussy lips good.

Monger654
02-07-08, 02:16
Drove around Main this evening for like 45 minutes.

Nothing.

Like a dessert out there and I need a glass of "water".

Pussy Hunter
02-08-08, 09:48
Hey Mongers,

I know there is pussy to be had in Gainesville! I was there a few weeks ago and I only get up there at best once a month! I scored two babes at once in a hotel off 441 and could of had another couple WSW's and BSW's I saw on 441.

You guys have to move around and change your times of day. I know the Gainesville LE is cracking down, that's why there are fewer SW's around the 4th and Main area. They aren't going to stand on the corner and wave a flag! LOL You have to exercise the side streets and you will find the gold. It hasn't left, it has just found safer grounds to walk!

I will be in Gainesville next weekend and I will give you guys a report on what I see in the limited time I'll be there. I have two babes lined up, maybe three with a Craigslist babe, so my street action will be limited. These babes love regulars, so if you can find the right one's, with a phone, you are golden!

See ya in a week, stay tuned!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Member #4558
02-08-08, 18:50
Hey Mongers,

I will be in Gainesville next weekend and I will give you guys a report on what I see in the limited time I'll be there. I have two babes lined up, maybe three with a Craigslist babe, so my street action will be limited. PH

Yea, yea, I get the point. You are a babe magnet. I'm duly impressed...

Demetri M
02-18-08, 23:22
Any more streetwalker reports? I've been cruising the Main St. area and haven't found any quality.

Monger654
02-19-08, 23:35
Cruised down Main a bit this evening and came across Angel again, saw here and did the classic monger lopp and lost her in a back alley, probably got picked up to whoever that lucky guy is.

Happy hunting

Dcreet
02-21-08, 18:23
I heard recently that they're closed. The source is reasonably reliable, and of the sort to go 60 miles out of their way off I-95 to go visit the one near Gainesville.They are definitely open still. I stopped by the gas station next to it last week.

SoFakingDumb
02-22-08, 03:02
They are definitely open still. I stopped by the gas station next to it last week.

Talking about Cafe Risque at Exit 374. Yeah I can confirm the same..never been in there though

Boycat99
02-22-08, 11:59
Talking about Cafe Risque at Exit 374. Yeah I can confirm the same..never been in there thoughYup, open and they are advertising quite a bit on late night TV.

Member #4558
02-22-08, 18:21
Talking about Cafe Risque at Exit 374. Yeah I can confirm the same..never been in there though

Have not heard anything good about the entertainment there. Sounds like it is strictly a hands off environment.

Boycat99
02-22-08, 18:41
Have not heard anything good about the entertainment there. Sounds like it is strictly a hands off environment.You got it, unless there is a secret handshake I don't know about.

Maybe you have to drive a big rig LOL

Demetri M
02-22-08, 19:05
Screw Cafe Risque. Any of you guys have any leads as to any good quality women in Gville?

RaynMan55
02-22-08, 19:06
Have not heard anything good about the entertainment there. Sounds like it is strictly a hands off environment.

Been there a couple of times as I was passing thru. Nice college eye candy but nothing to be excited about...

Monger654
02-22-08, 21:07
Passed through Main and 4th a bit this evening after getting off work. Came across Shannon a little ways down 4th and she jumped right in, . 2 for a below par BBBJ but it's better than nothing. Saw Angel too and she was looking really strung out, like she hadn't slept in days. Got Shannon's digits, so maybe I'll have pics next time.

Happy Hunting

Pussy Hunter
02-26-08, 19:06
Hey Mongers,

I have a nice WSW named Tricia that would like to meet some new clients in Gainesville. I have the digits, so if you bored Sr's want to ping me, I'll send them on. She is about 5'6", 120, brunette and ready to please!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Pussy Hunter
02-28-08, 12:17
Hey Mongers,

I have had several requests for info on Tricia from regulars. I stated in my post that the information is for Seniors only. If you want to become a senior, post some good information and you'll attain that level from Jackson.

The reason for providing info to Sr's only, is to try and protect the players on here as much as possible. We don't want any LE or some other element to screw it up for the majority. This has been the standard since I've been posting and most mongers, Sr. or Regular understand this.

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Dcreet
02-28-08, 22:38
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. You can look at recent SW and monger arrests on the Gainesville PD website:

http://p2c.gainesvillepd.org/Arrests.aspx?ImageID=36438

Bighoser1155
03-06-08, 17:45
Did a little cruising early yesterday afternoon. Saw Nicole around 4th & main. She sure has gained weight! When I looped around she was gone.

Didn't see anything else there or on S 13th.

I am not able to get out much at night I gues that is when there is more action.

Monger654
03-07-08, 19:20
Did some crusiing late afternoon yesterday and today, the rain sure has killed a lot of the action. Saw a blonde WSW around the back of that gator store on 4th and main but she got scooped up pretty quick.

Happy hunting

Bighoser1155
03-10-08, 16:28
Was able to get away for a couple hours about 8pm Sat night. It was like a ghost town. Didn't see anything anywhere. I hit S main & S 13th. You would think after the rain there would be something but I saw nada. Maybe they have moved somewhere I don't know about yet. Any suggestions?

Curious Gator
03-13-08, 02:41
Been there a couple of times as I was passing thru. Nice college eye candy but nothing to be excited about...Hi everyone!

I just recently discovered this site and have already learned a lot here. Lots of great info!

I don't have any useful input on the SW's or escorts in this town (or anywhere else) as I've never tried to meet or pick one up. I do have a little experience with Cafe Risque, so I'll share what I know for those who are into strip clubs.

For starters they have a. 05 cover for locals and truckers and I think. 07 for everyone else. The food is ok, but certainly nothing to write home about and is a little overpriced, but not too much. You can have a meal there for under. 1. They are not allowed to sell alcohol because of silly county ordinances.

While on stage, the ladies are completely nude and do not generally touch customers. IMHO, the girls' looks range from awful to jaw-dropping gorgeous. I've seen shifts where there are no dancers who interest me and other times there may be 4 or 5 really hot ones. I think evening shifts tend to be better than day shifts, but I have had good luck on Wed afternoons.

They offer 3 types of private dances, all costing. 3 for 5 minutes and. 5 for 10 minutes. The most popular is what most of the girls call a "friction dance", which is where you go into a booth (unfortunately the booths have cameras in them), lie on your back, and the girl basically rubs her body along yours while she is topless (not completely nude). You are not allowed to touch the girls with your hands.

They also have a sort of peep show, which is where you and the girl are separated by a mirror (supposedly you can see the dancer, but she can't see you). The dancer gets totally nude and can act fairly nasty. The customer is allowed to do whatever on his or her side of the glass. I noticed a roll of paper towels and a garbage can in that room. Not sure I really trust things in that room to be clean. Thankfully, I didn't notice a camera in there!

The last type of private dance they offer is a booth with a mini-stage and pole. The dancer is totally nude and can get pretty much right in your face, but is not allowed to touch you. I didn't notice a camera in this booth, but it is located near the entrance / exit and the walls aren't very high. No one can see the customer sitting in there, but they can see the dancer when she is standing up on the stage.

One girl I've bought dances from a few times recently asked for only. 3 for 10 minutes and then spent 15 with me and didn't ask for more. Needless to say I tipped her nicely for that. I'm not sure if this is common practice or not, so YMMV.

The management seems to keep a fairly close eye on what's going on, so I doubt you will get much in the way of "extras" in this club. I haven't heard otherwise from what I would consider a reliable source. That being said, the same dancer who gave me the discount said a couple times that she would like to be able to do more for me. I'm not sure if this was an opening for anything or just her being flirty and I didn't ask. If she says that again in the future, I might try to find out. I'm not sure exactly how risky that is, though.

Sorry this is so long, but I didn't see any detailed info in the last year or so worth of posts and I thought it might be of interest to anyone thinking of paying them a visit.

Happy hunting for whatever it is you're looking for!

Jack Mack
03-13-08, 20:05
I've been to Cafe Risque 7-8 times. The most beautiful stripper I've ever seen works there. She's a nursing student at Santa Fe who goes by the name of Ruby. She has an old boyfriends name tattooed on her in Japanese katakana and a quote written in "Hylean", the language of the popular Zelda video game tattooed as well, (I kid you not) we had a discussion about the nintendo Wii and video games before I took her for a private dance. Cafe Risque was my first strip club and I went Gaga over it in the beginning, but after going to Ybor Strip and Mons Venus in Tampa I can't bring myself to ever visit again. For the same price, no for a little less, you get so much more in Tampa and the average quality was better there too, although I would pay $500/hr just to do it with Ruby once.

Jack Mack
03-13-08, 20:12
Sorry forgot to add. I could have had take out at Cafe Risque once I think. A skinny black girl, cute but no tits and I didn't like her personality, also I could tell her hair was implants. She sat in front of my asking me inane questions while I tried to have my meal after I tipped her onstage. She laughed at everything I said even though I wasn't trying to be funny. I just wanted to purvey all the other naked ladies. She made offhand and out of context comments like "I didn't realize that being an escort was illegal in Alacua that's so crazy don't you think? " and she just wouldn't leave me alone. She scooted after I caught Ruby's attention, probably felt awkward next to the much more beautiful girl. If you look at some of the postings on the wall near the entrance where the bouncer is you'll see some notes on the wall that give warnings. They say something to the effect that if you are caught leaving the premises with one of the girls you'll be banned for life and she'll be fired, also it says that they know the people at the motel a few blocks down and have an agreement with them that if they see any of the strippers get a room with a patron they'll report it to Cafe Risque and the girl will be fired. Wonder if anyone else has had any luck with takeout or extras as well.

Richard Nixon
03-14-08, 22:03
Belinda's near 4th ave. and main. Posted a picture of her on 05-10-07.

Curious Gator
03-15-08, 00:30
I've been to Cafe Risque 7-8 times. The most beautiful stripper I've ever seen works there. She's a nursing student at Santa Fe who goes by the name of Ruby... Cafe Risque was my first strip club and I went Gaga over it in the beginning, but after going to Ybor Strip and Mons Venus in Tampa I can't bring myself to ever visit again. For the same price, no for a little less, you get so much more in Tampa and the average quality was better there too, although I would pay $500/hr just to do it with Ruby once.Yes, I've heard great things about Tampa strip clubs. Unfortunately, when I've been in Tampa, I've never had the opportunity to break away and visit one. I'll have to find a reason for my company to send me there on business!

Being local to Gainesville, I've mostly had to settle for Cafe Risque, Trader South, and clubs in a few towns I've gone to on business trips (mostly out of state). It is interesting how the laws governing strip clubs varies from place to place.

The last couple times I drove by Trader South, it didn't look like it was open anymore. Anyone know what the story is on that? I never heard of much interesting going on inside the club, but a friend of mine got some decent takeout there a while back.

You've got me interested in at least taking a look at Ruby, though. Any idea if she's still there and when she normally works? Last time I was in Cafe Risque, I saw an incredibly beautiful girl who had just started her first stage dance of the shift as I was about to leave. Unfortunately, I had to get back to work, so I didn't get a chance to talk to her or get her name. She was as hot as any girl I have ever seen there, but what really stood out to me were her facial expressions and the particular way she made eye contact. I don't even know how to describe it!

Curious Gator
03-15-08, 00:47
Wonder if anyone else has had any luck with takeout or extras as well.As I mentioned in my first post, last time I was in Cafe Risque, a girl I have bought dances from on a few occasions said 2 or 3 times that she'd "like to be able to do more" for me. She never said anything like that on prior occasions. To be honest, I've never tried to get takeout, and I'm not sure if she was hinting at that being a possibility or if she was just being flirty.

If I get the chance (and the guts) to find out, I'll definitely post about it.

Demetri M
03-15-08, 09:51
You know, you would think with all the students at UF who have financial issues, there'd be more girls out there working.

Arca98
03-18-08, 17:47
Was back through G'ville last Tuesday (totally dead) and again today. South on 13th at the "Florida" motel there was a spinner brunette in a green long-sleeve shirt walking slowly way up inside the parking lot next to the rooms on the end. On the second trip she was still there and obvously working. LEO was parked in the lot next door this time. Nope. Even with a fence and bldg in between I was not taking.

Spotted another little brunette behind El Indio within a few minutes. Jumped in quickly and agreed on CIM for. 2. Very unrushed and skilled. Told me her name but forgot it in 2 seconds. Guess that town isn't totally dead afterall.

I hate waking up from good dreams. Will be in PC next week and hope it has picked up too.

Jack Mack
03-19-08, 12:22
Ruby worked starting at 3 pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays last semester. I don't know if her schedule has changed though. I'd say call and ask for her availability but its not allowed for them to give out the girls schedules for their safety. If you don't notice the tattoos, she has brunette hair maybe 5'4", perfect skin, perfect ass, nice C tits and she's also the best dancer there and a gorgeous face. She doesn't do pole tricks but the ballet and jazz dancing for years so her body just flows naturally.

Yes, I've heard great things about Tampa strip clubs. Unfortunately, when I've been in Tampa, I've never had the opportunity to break away and visit one. I'll have to find a reason for my company to send me there on business!

Being local to Gainesville, I've mostly had to settle for Cafe Risque, Trader South, and clubs in a few towns I've gone to on business trips (mostly out of state). It is interesting how the laws governing strip clubs varies from place to place.

The last couple times I drove by Trader South, it didn't look like it was open anymore. Anyone know what the story is on that? I never heard of much interesting going on inside the club, but a friend of mine got some decent takeout there a while back.

You've got me interested in at least taking a look at Ruby, though. Any idea if she's still there and when she normally works? Last time I was in Cafe Risque, I saw an incredibly beautiful girl who had just started her first stage dance of the shift as I was about to leave. Unfortunately, I had to get back to work, so I didn't get a chance to talk to her or get her name. She was as hot as any girl I have ever seen there, but what really stood out to me were her facial expressions and the particular way she made eye contact. I don't even know how to describe it!

Bighoser1155
03-26-08, 17:07
Cruised through S Main this afternoon. Saw Nicole and a couple others in the little park behind the store. I don't like stopping right there for a pickup so I passed.
I spotted the dark headed girl with the big chest on the other side of main near the back of the fire station but was gone when I looped around.

Didn't see anything on S 13th.

Oh well maybe next time.

Monger654
03-30-08, 22:57
Sorry for the late post. Got caught up with a few things, but. Decided to pass by Main on Saturday and came across the infamous Nicole. A nice little package but rushed me through our little session. She was with a couple friends, both a little on the plumper side, but if I had the option, I wouldn't pick her up again. She just rushed me through everything and wanted me to drop her off in the middle of the street. But good to know than not to know.

Happy hunting

Bighoser1155
03-31-08, 16:19
My last couple experiences with Nicole were about the same as Mongers'.

Each time I tell myself I wont pick her up again.

It sure would be nice to see some new faces.

Richard Nixon
03-31-08, 23:07
Melissa, green eyes, slim, large breasts, but hard to find.

Her attitude is fine for awhile, then she rushes.

Clarissa never rushes. She's often off of SE 4th street (follow Depot road east from main).

Hooked up with Trish, mentioned by PH a while back.

Curious Gator
04-03-08, 21:41
Jack (or anyone else interested),

One of the dancers was telling me about some of the crazy shit people have asked them to do and she happened to mention a guy who comes in regularly and sits and stares at Ruby and won't so much as look at anyone else in the place. Anyway, the point of this is she mentioned that this is on Friday nights, so apparently Ruby currently works on Friday nights if you care to go back and see her.

Ruby worked starting at 3 pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays last semester. I don't know if her schedule has changed though. I'd say call and ask for her availability but its not allowed for them to give out the girls schedules for their safety. If you don't notice the tattoos, she has brunette hair maybe 5'4", perfect skin, perfect ass, nice C tits and she's also the best dancer there and a gorgeous face. She doesn't do pole tricks but the ballet and jazz dancing for years so her body just flows naturally.

Jack Mack
04-07-08, 19:58
Well,

Last week I made an appt with heaven who advertised herself on craigslist. A little research dug up that she was an out of towner from Atlanta. I'm very skeptical of craigs but she had two TER reviews from old members that said BBBJ and multiple pops were on the table. I took the plunge and set up a same day appt. Met her at a hotel off I-75, she was 30 minutes late. She invited me in and we got to know each other for a 2-3 minutes then she started stretching alluringly, revealing her body slowly. She felt me out for LEO by asking me if I was associated with any law enforcement (she asked that over the phone too), and after I said no she asked for payment. Basically, she offered BBBJCIM which she would spit out for $100 and I agreed. After my pants were down and her top was off she tried to upsell me $100 to gargle and swallow my cumm too. I said no so she reduced it to $50 because she liked me. I still had to decline, not worth it, but then I suggested I pay the remaining $100 listed on her craigs list for a full our of fs. So now I was at$200 for a multipopping BBBJCIM spit it out hour. She was GOOD, she could take it all the way deep, although no eye contact. I really wanted her to swallow now, so I offered her my remaining $30 for it. I wish oh I wish I hadn't jacked off twice that morning because I just couldn't shoot in her mouth. One major downside to Heaven. She talks a lot and the talk is a turn off, she'd take a break from sucking my cock to ask me about my career or tell me about her more crazy clients, like some guy who calls his weiner "a dog stick" the whole and goes "ruff ruff, suck on my dog stick. You like sucking on my dog stick? " the whole time. And guys who took sexual stimulants and viagra so that they could cum 8-12 times during the hour etc which is why she limited multipop to just 3 as a rule now. Never realized how rough it was for providers up in the ATL. Anyhow I managed to get myself close to the limit when I gave her permission to take a break and get the phone. Spilled 50% on my own stomach, and 50% on her lips and tongue, she licked it off my stomach and swallowed. Then I wanted full service. We tried missionary but that position doesn't do it for me and she refused to go on top or do doggy because she thought it was less safe. She said she had been hit in the back of the head and knocked out while in doggy twice, then robbed. Don't know why she doesn't do cowgirl. Wasn't working for me so I stopped and she offered my $30 back for the CIM since I wasn't going to do FS. So we went back to the chair and she sucked my dick for another 20 minutes with talking interruptions until I came on her face and in her mouth again and she swallowed.

The quality of the BBBJCIM was excellent and made up for all the other irritations. She is really cute, somewhere between 18 and 20 y. O. Pictures are completely accurate. She is one you can definitely negotiate with. If you let her have her way you'd end up paying $300 for everything but you can get CIM FS for $200 and if you just want BBBJ you could probably get multipops CIM for $130-150. She is not a clock watcher. I got the full hour no complaints. Maybe this report was TMI but I wanted to give the full story. She'll be back in Gainesville she said.

Jack (or anyone else interested),

One of the dancers was telling me about some of the crazy shit people have asked them to do and she happened to mention a guy who comes in regularly and sits and stares at Ruby and won't so much as look at anyone else in the place. Anyway, the point of this is she mentioned that this is on Friday nights, so apparently Ruby currently works on Friday nights if you care to go back and see her.

Jack Mack
04-07-08, 19:59
Guess I'll have to go back again some Friday night. Pretty soon you'll be hearing about the two weird guys who can't stop staring at Ruby.

SoFakingDumb
04-08-08, 00:49
Well,

Last week I made an appt with heaven who advertised herself on craigslist. A little research dug up that she was an out of towner from Atlanta. I'm very skeptical of craigs but she had two TER reviews from old members that said BBBJ and multiple pops were on the table. I took the plunge and set up a same day appt. Met her at a hotel off I-75, she was 30 minutes late. She invited me in and we got to know each other for a 2-3 minutes then she started stretching alluringly, revealing her body slowly. She felt me out for LEO by asking me if I was associated with any law enforcement (she asked that over the phone too), and after I said no she asked for payment. Basically, she offered BBBJCIM which she would spit out for $100 and I agreed. After my pants were down and her top was off she tried to upsell me $100 to gargle and swallow my cumm too. I said no so she reduced it to $50 because she liked me. I still had to decline, not worth it, but then I suggested I pay the remaining $100 listed on her craigs list for a full our of fs. So now I was at$200 for a multipopping BBBJCIM spit it out hour. She was GOOD, she could take it all the way deep, although no eye contact. I really wanted her to swallow now, so I offered her my remaining $30 for it. I wish oh I wish I hadn't jacked off twice that morning because I just couldn't shoot in her mouth. One major downside to Heaven. She talks a lot and the talk is a turn off, she'd take a break from sucking my cock to ask me about my career or tell me about her more crazy clients, like some guy who calls his weiner "a dog stick" the whole and goes "ruff ruff, suck on my dog stick. You like sucking on my dog stick? " the whole time. And guys who took sexual stimulants and viagra so that they could cum 8-12 times during the hour etc which is why she limited multipop to just 3 as a rule now. Never realized how rough it was for providers up in the ATL. Anyhow I managed to get myself close to the limit when I gave her permission to take a break and get the phone. Spilled 50% on my own stomach, and 50% on her lips and tongue, she licked it off my stomach and swallowed. Then I wanted full service. We tried missionary but that position doesn't do it for me and she refused to go on top or do doggy because she thought it was less safe. She said she had been hit in the back of the head and knocked out while in doggy twice, then robbed. Don't know why she doesn't do cowgirl. Wasn't working for me so I stopped and she offered my $30 back for the CIM since I wasn't going to do FS. So we went back to the chair and she sucked my dick for another 20 minutes with talking interruptions until I came on her face and in her mouth again and she swallowed.

The quality of the BBBJCIM was excellent and made up for all the other irritations. She is really cute, somewhere between 18 and 20 y. O. Pictures are completely accurate. She is one you can definitely negotiate with. If you let her have her way you'd end up paying $300 for everything but you can get CIM FS for $200 and if you just want BBBJ you could probably get multipops CIM for $130-150. She is not a clock watcher. I got the full hour no complaints. Maybe this report was TMI but I wanted to give the full story. She'll be back in Gainesville she said.

Thanks for the specifics, I don't consider it TMI for me, but maybe for you. I personally would hestiate to contribute something THAT specific because I would just as soon not risk the provider reading my report and putting face to name.

I can't see many instances where not divulging personal particulars would detract from the report really because thats no reason to leave out need-to-know info. I normally figure after a month has passed all the juicy details are OK to air since by that time the provider will surely be foggy on the recollection..

Monger654
04-14-08, 21:41
Passed through downtown today and came across Nicole and a few of the usual WSW's, nothing special really. Nothing that made me want to pull over at least.

Happy hunting.

Curious Gator
04-19-08, 12:08
Guess I'll have to go back again some Friday night. Pretty soon you'll be hearing about the two weird guys who can't stop staring at Ruby.I happened to make it over there last night and found Ruby. Turns out, I have seen her before, a long time ago. She had fewer tatoos then, but I specifically remembered the one that goes all the way down her torso on the left side. I can see why you fell in love! She had the best body in the place, though there was a redhead I had never seen before who was a very close second. Also, it seems she has learned some pole moves. She didn't spend a lot of time on the poles, but she did some. VERY hot!

Monger654
04-21-08, 03:12
Went around Main today and came across Angel... fresh out of jail, got a nice BBBJ... she rushes but not in the typical way less "are you gonna cum" more "cum for me baby"

Happy hunting.

Monger654
04-26-08, 16:03
Decided to try out the waters this afternoon. I think the lake is drying up.

Came across Angel but she just had her head down and didn't even pay me any mind.

Then I came across this WSW with dark, long curly hair, she was yelling at every car passing by, no thankyou.

Saw the infamous Nicole, she started to ***** me out and told me to keep driving cause the last time I saw her I had another date in the car, WTF! ?

Oh well, I need some fresh blood, apperantly Shannon is back, but she's neither here nor there. Oh well.

Happy hunting

Richard Nixon
05-04-08, 20:46
Recognize her? She always looks better from a distance.

Richard Nixon
05-24-08, 20:09
Met Lana at a store south of SE 9th st. and Univ.

Shannon is in the photos.

P5040
05-31-08, 13:02
Good day all.

I've read the thread and didn't see any AMP topics.

Are there any in Gainesville?

Thanks for your help.

Jack Mack
06-02-08, 00:11
There are no AMPs in Gainesville. There's no asian action in Gainesville of any kind. If you want a massage there are a couple of BBWs who occasionally post in CL advertising massages.

Good day all.

I've read the thread and didn't see any AMP topics.

Are there any in Gainesville?

Thanks for your help.

Monger654
06-04-08, 20:44
Yea, no AMP's. Curse of a college town. And the streets aren't looking so hott either. I've only seen Angel and Shannon and both girls rub me the wrong way if you know what I mean. Rain this afternoon didn't help either I'm sure.

Happy hunting

Monger654
06-10-08, 11:09
Cruising down university towards Waldo and bumped into Lana. She didn't seem like she was a working girl but I did the loop anyways and she jumped right in. Asks me if I am or ever beeen affiliated with law enforcment, even asked me to whip it out. Well we decided on a price and a spot and she's a real champ, started a BBBJ as I'm driving just to get me started. We park and she finishes me off, she's a spitter though. Hopefully ill see her around soon.

Happy hunting

Gator Guy 2008
06-16-08, 14:38
Cruised down university around lunch time, I was very nervous, I printed out the map that was posted on here. Well I was on one of those back streets and came face to face with my first sw, I believe it was Lana, I was so nervous I was shaking, I did not go through with it, I seen two other SW in the area. I read the 22 rules over and over again. I'm just a virgin at this, I'm going to keep reporting, and keep checking these areas out. Lana had cotton in her ear, The other SW was right across from a C-store with bars, I made a loop from main to depot back to 4th and she was still there, I rode by slow, she looked pretty good, no bags, no bus stop, but she wouldn't acknowledge me I whipped into C-store, she did not pay me any mind.

I want to thank everyone for all the great information on this site, I have learned so much, just got in touch with sweetnsassy, her reviews are amazing.

Gator Guy 2008
06-17-08, 14:58
Had an hour to kill, so went down main, depot and 4th, saw 3 different LE, got out of there in a hurry, took my first trip down 13th st past traders south, looks like that place burned down, big green fence and no roof. I had some luck in Traders 6-8 yrears ago. I'm going to be a day time monger for now, hopefully the action will pick up.

Gator Guy 2008
06-20-08, 14:41
I hooked up with Lydia, she is for real, this was my first escort. She has her own place in Alachua. She was full service Gfe, talks alot, she is not a clockwatcher. A little steeper than I wanted, but overall she was adequate. She is about 40, nice boobs, nice piercing, very tan, a little overweight, fairly attractive. She made me feel at ease and very comfortable, pm me for her personal info.

Pussy Hunter
06-25-08, 06:05
Hey Mongers,

It's been a while, but there is still activity around town. I cruised the usual places on Saturday, but didn't see anything outstanding so, I just looked and didn't touch.

Sunday morning however, I looked around but the pickens were slim. I saw this WSW off Main near 5th and gave her a try. Her name was Cassie. She was a little heavy, but not too bad. I asked to check her out and got a nice feel of her breasts and a little pussy! Asked if she had a place, and she said sure.

We headed for 13th St and she had a friend where we could use there place. This was pretty freaky, this giant comes to the door and he is half asleep! I was tempted to bolt, but hung in there. We headed to a room that I thought was the bedroom and it turned out to be the bathroom. OK, experienced monger, I let her give me a nice BBBJ and then I bend her over and drive her home. Not bad for a couple of Jackson's but definitely not a repeat there!

You guys keep posting and even the new mongers, just get out there and do it. It cums easier with experience, trust me!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Azmodeus56
06-27-08, 08:59
Are there any AMPs in the Gainesville area. If there are please post info so we can help these struggling businesses.

Gator Guy 2008
06-27-08, 14:31
I don't believe there are any in Gainesville, Orlando- Jax and Lake Park.

Check the boards out. They can help you.

Member #4558
06-27-08, 17:26
Are there any AMPs in the Gainesville area. If there are please post info so we can help these struggling businesses.

This is a college town. No AMPS, no strip clubs, no providers. If you are a 20 something guy, this is the place to be. If you are a crusty old fart like me, it's no fun at all. Thank goodness Tampa is a short drive away!

Richard Nixon
06-29-08, 10:21
Saw an older blond on SW 13th on the side street, SW 18th pl, near the ABC motel. I passed her up in favor of Clarissa.

Lana hangs out at the store on SE 9th street, a block south of SE 9th and Univ.

Clarissa's often on Depot road also called SE 4th st near SE 13th ave (not SW 13th street).

Monger654
07-11-08, 18:58
It's been dead this last week and there's been a lot more of Uncle Leo around too. Been seeing them parked in obscure places around Main and Waldo too so beware.

Happy Hunting.

Richard Nixon
07-21-08, 22:52
Belinda looks nice from a distance, especially in a miniskirt.

But her lackluster attitude is a big drawback. Clarissa with less visual appeal tends to have a can do attitude.

A pleaser vs a looker, which would you choose?

Brandy's back also.

I keep seeing that blond slim hat-wearing chick strolling. But not strolling in any of the well know provider areas. She's tan and tends to wear midriffs that show off her flat belly.

Member #4558
07-22-08, 06:52
I keep seeing that blond slim hat-wearing chick strolling. But not strolling in any of the well know provider areas. She's tan and tends to wear midriffs that show off her flat belly.

I have seen her several times also. When I have spotted her she has been on N.W. 13 th Street usually around GHS. She has always been walking north.

Monger654
07-26-08, 10:30
Belinda looks nice from a distance, especially in a miniskirt.

But her lackluster attitude is a big drawback. Clarissa with less visual appeal tends to have a can do attitude.

A pleaser vs a looker, which would you choose?

Brandy's back also.

I keep seeing that blond slim hat-wearing chick strolling. But not strolling in any of the well know provider areas. She's tan and tends to wear midriffs that show off her flat belly.Haven't come across Belinda, but Clarissa is definitely a pleaser... and I've seen that blond with the hat too, usually around GHS but I saw her as far south as Williston too.

Tried to pick her up one time but she didn't even make eye contact. So who knows.

Happy hunting

Gator Guy 2008
07-26-08, 11:32
I've been searching this website for months, NOTHING! Then I paid the $49 and bought the credits (WOW) I wrote several of these horny housewifes and have had several good responses. Working on setting the first meeting up soon I will post with details. I have used AFF a couple of years ago had about 5 quality hookups, but I feel like AM will be a lot better, those women have something to lose.

CL in Ocala and G_ville seems quite crazy. Sage looks awful hot, Tabitha not bad either, I checked out escorts.com and seen a horible review for the young girl in Ocala, I can't think of her name, she has a rose in her mouth in her pic.

I haven't done much mongering, so I don't have any good street reports. Good luck everyone GatorGuy

Pussy Hunter
08-03-08, 21:05
Hey Mongers,

If someone tells me they can't get anything in Gainesville, I'm going to tell you they are not cruising any firther than their driveway!!!

I cruised into Gainesville Friday evening around 8pm and just cruised the normal areas. I saw a WSW on 13th, 3 or 4 near main and 4th, and one down near SE 9th St. and 4th Ave. I decided on Cassie, she jumped out at me off of 9th and she said her man was giving her a hear time, because she hadn't earned any money! I said, well this is your lucky evening, you can earn some money and please me! We settled on 40 for 50/50 and were off to my room. We get there and the first thing she asks to do is take a shower and I said be my guest! She cleaned up real good and just sprawled on the King bed. I let her get the pole to a nice height and rolled her over on the bed, I hammered her real good and she took it all! She was in her 20's, a little overweight, but very agreeable! Nice piece. I had a lond day, so I took her back and called it a night!

Next morning about 6am, I go out for my walk(exercise) on 13th St. and I'm not out 10 minutes and this WSW babe comes running across the street and asks if I'm looking for some company! I tell her I'm just out getting some exercise, maybe later! LOL What a trip she was, also a little high! I get done with my walk and I head out for a morning cruise. The hottest area is around 4th and Main and I see a few possibilities, but they are constantly surounded by black guys, on foot or on bicycles. This is the most annoying thing in the world, I trust those guys as far as I can throw them! I finally get some seperation from them and I settle on an older WSW with a fair shape and we head to my hotel at the same terms. This one comes in the room and she has her clothes off in 30 seconds, I slip everything off and she gives a great BBBJ! I move to her pussy and she has an incredibly tight one. I hammer her for a while and finish her off from behind and am very pleased! I take her home and she says, I have a girlfriend named Clarissa that is really pretty and has nice breasts, would I be interested! I said, tell me where and when!
We settle on 6pm that evening! Woo Woo, another set-up!

I head home, clean up and spend the day with friends in Gainesville and head over to the spot at 6pm and Diane is there, but no Clarissa. She says she had another date, but she was available! I said, I feel like you set me up, but she assures me she didn't. I tell her I will be back in an hour! I come back in an hour and I see Diane again, only she says Clarissa is right around the corner. We drive about a block and there she is. I had another monger tell me about her, so I was curious, she was all in black, black hair and big tits! We check each other out and settle on 50 for 50/50. We get to my hotel and she wants to take a shower, I should be the pipm for all the water I',m haning out! LOL I said sure, if I can join you. She says Sure! She gets in the shower and I climp in after her. She has big tits, but they are sagging terribly, she also is extremely hairy, both on her pussy and her ass. This was a first for me, I've never seen so much hair on a woman, however I have seen some Europeans a little hairy! We finish up and go to the bed, she gives a great BBBJ and I just have a real problem her being over me, because her tits are sagging so far. I flip her over and nail her real hard, nice wet and clean (because of my cleaning her real good in the shower)pussy and finish her off. She was ok, but I think I'll need to take a razor to her next time! LOL

Next on the agenda was Ashley, I got this tip from a fellow monger, but this one was very untrusting, she said she didn't know anybody local that had her number, so she thought I was a cop. I had to meet her at a restaurant before she would go with me. She was in her 20's, 5'5", brown hair, and slim with small tits. She sort of had an attitude, so I made short order of her and called it a weekend! Not too bad, 4 scores in 36 hours! LOL I almost could have used a blue pill, I am definitely spent! Good thing I left my baggage at home this time.

They are there and they want it my fellow mongers, so get off that couch and out of that driveway and get yourself some of that pussy! If you have a shower, you'll be a real hit!!! LOL

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Chubbing
08-04-08, 20:05
Hey Mongers,

If someone tells me they can't get anything in Gainesville, I'm going to tell you they are not cruising any firther than their driveway!!!

I cruised into Gainesville Friday evening around 8pm and just cruised the normal areas. I saw a WSW on 13th, 3 or 4 near main and 4th, and one down near SE 9th St. and 4th Ave. I decided on Cassie, she jumped out at me off of 9th and she said her man was giving her a hear time, because she hadn't earned any money! I said, well this is your lucky evening, you can earn some money and please me! We settled on 40 for 50/50 and were off to my room. We get there and the first thing she asks to do is take a shower and I said be my guest! She cleaned up real good and just sprawled on the King bed. I let her get the pole to a nice height and rolled her over on the bed, I hammered her real good and she took it all! She was in her 20's, a little overweight, but very agreeable! Nice piece. I had a lond day, so I took her back and called it a night!

Next morning about 6am, I go out for my walk(exercise) on 13th St. and I'm not out 10 minutes and this WSW babe comes running across the street and asks if I'm looking for some company! I tell her I'm just out getting some exercise, maybe later! LOL What a trip she was, also a little high! I get done with my walk and I head out for a morning cruise. The hottest area is around 4th and Main and I see a few possibilities, but they are constantly surounded by black guys, on foot or on bicycles. This is the most annoying thing in the world, I trust those guys as far as I can throw them! I finally get some seperation from them and I settle on an older WSW with a fair shape and we head to my hotel at the same terms. This one comes in the room and she has her clothes off in 30 seconds, I slip everything off and she gives a great BBBJ! I move to her pussy and she has an incredibly tight one. I hammer her for a while and finish her off from behind and am very pleased! I take her home and she says, I have a girlfriend named Clarissa that is really pretty and has nice breasts, would I be interested! I said, tell me where and when!
We settle on 6pm that evening! Woo Woo, another set-up!

I head home, clean up and spend the day with friends in Gainesville and head over to the spot at 6pm and Diane is there, but no Clarissa. She says she had another date, but she was available! I said, I feel like you set me up, but she assures me she didn't. I tell her I will be back in an hour! I come back in an hour and I see Diane again, only she says Clarissa is right around the corner. We drive about a block and there she is. I had another monger tell me about her, so I was curious, she was all in black, black hair and big tits! We check each other out and settle on 50 for 50/50. We get to my hotel and she wants to take a shower, I should be the pipm for all the water I',m haning out! LOL I said sure, if I can join you. She says Sure! She gets in the shower and I climp in after her. She has big tits, but they are sagging terribly, she also is extremely hairy, both on her pussy and her ass. This was a first for me, I've never seen so much hair on a woman, however I have seen some Europeans a little hairy! We finish up and go to the bed, she gives a great BBBJ and I just have a real problem her being over me, because her tits are sagging so far. I flip her over and nail her real hard, nice wet and clean (because of my cleaning her real good in the shower)pussy and finish her off. She was ok, but I think I'll need to take a razor to her next time! LOL

Next on the agenda was Ashley, I got this tip from a fellow monger, but this one was very untrusting, she said she didn't know anybody local that had her number, so she thought I was a cop. I had to meet her at a restaurant before she would go with me. She was in her 20's, 5'5", brown hair, and slim with small tits. She sort of had an attitude, so I made short order of her and called it a weekend! Not too bad, 4 scores in 36 hours! LOL I almost could have used a blue pill, I am definitely spent! Good thing I left my baggage at home this time.

They are there and they want it my fellow mongers, so get off that couch and out of that driveway and get yourself some of that pussy! If you have a shower, you'll be a real hit!!! LOL

Have Fun & Be Safe! PHI know Clarissa, nice lady. But if Cassie is small, dark hiared girl she ain't in here Twenties. I went to hight school with here and she is very cracked out right now.

Ho Radar
08-04-08, 23:18
Hey

PH must be wearing some extra four-leaf clovers, can't find anything at the usual -- i never trust mainstreet, maybe it's paranoia but not getting any luck in the 11:00pm-midnight timeframe.

Good luck all!

Ho Radar
08-04-08, 23:47
I'm a definite chicken, but Gainesville has hardly been worth the mongering lately!

Anyone other than PH finding luck?

Tersiphone2
08-07-08, 19:22
Went out last night just to see if I could find what everyone was talking about. I found 1 WSW and 2 BSW on 4th and Waldo by the CS. Picked up the blonde Kassie and for $10 had some fun in my car. Said she wasn't too happy about it, but since she was there. She stopped after a few minutes claiming her aw hurt after she was hit in the face with a brick a few months back. Ouch! After that I picked up the short, older, dark-haired Cassie on 4th Ave and 5th St W. There were a ton of LE cruising that general area of Main and 4th but somehow I escaped. Pulled in to a secret spot off 13th and for another $10 finally managed to get 'er done!

Be careful, LE is out in force, but the ladies are there.

SoFakingDumb
08-08-08, 19:56
Went out last night just to see if I could find what everyone was talking about. I found 1 WSW and 2 BSW on 4th and Waldo by the CS. Picked up the blonde Kassie and for $10 had some fun in my car. Said she wasn't too happy about it, but since she was there. She stopped after a few minutes claiming her aw hurt after she was hit in the face with a brick a few months back. Ouch! After that I picked up the short, older, dark-haired Cassie on 4th Ave and 5th St W. There were a ton of LE cruising that general area of Main and 4th but somehow I escaped. Pulled in to a secret spot off 13th and for another $10 finally managed to get 'er done!

Be careful, LE is out in force, but the ladies are there.

$10?? Have to be some pretty big skanks to do shit for $.1..

For the record, they ALL claim they got hit in the jaw. Normally the story is that their old man or someone beat em up. Smells like bullshit to me, but who knows.

Pussy Hunter
08-14-08, 14:23
Hey Mongers,

I come up to Gainesville about once a month and I see the same ones, but there are also some newbies if you look hard enough! Ask the SW's if they know anyone else that's hot or looking for work! I met one of the SW's from the homeless camp and she turned me on to Clarissa. There is no magic time or place.

One time on this site, Nixon published a map of all the places he had found SW's and it was very helpful. I have just spread out from there. When I am in town, I usually look Fri from 7-10pm, Sat from 6-8am and 7-10pm and Sunday from 6-8am. There is no magic formula! LOL I even came out of my hotel last Saturday and there was a WSW sitting on a bustop bench and she asked me if I was interested in any company! LOL

My offer is always two jacksons for 50/50, BJ/FS, and I have never been turned down. I try and stay with the WSW's, but I'll have a HSW or BSW once in a while, as long as they leave the attitude elsewhere!

Keep your eyes out for LEO, and if they are in the area, go somewhere else and come back later, don't linger.

The fun is in the take, check out the merchandise on the street and if your interested make an offer. Make sure you have a place to go, or a vehicle where you can move freely inside, if you know what I mean. If the merchandise looks damaged, move on, your the buyer, not the seller.

I hope this helps some of the newer mongers, I was one once myself, and it only gets better with practice!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Anyth Goes
08-15-08, 11:25
Thanks PH. I am more a lurker than a poster because I am relativly new to this. I have always appreciated your fine posts. I travel the state on a weekly basis JAX to Miami to TALLY and it seems you pop up often when I look for info.

Hey Mongers,

I come up to Gainesville about once a month and I see the same ones, but there are also some newbies if you look hard enough! Ask the SW's if they know anyone else that's hot or looking for work! I met one of the SW's from the homeless camp and she turned me on to Clarissa. There is no magic time or place.

One time on this site, Nixon published a map of all the places he had found SW's and it was very helpful. I have just spread out from there. When I am in town, I usually look Fri from 7-10pm, Sat from 6-8am and 7-10pm and Sunday from 6-8am. There is no magic formula! LOL I even came out of my hotel last Saturday and there was a WSW sitting on a bustop bench and she asked me if I was interested in any company! LOL

My offer is always two jacksons for 50/50, BJ/FS, and I have never been turned down. I try and stay with the WSW's, but I'll have a HSW or BSW once in a while, as long as they leave the attitude elsewhere!

Keep your eyes out for LEO, and if they are in the area, go somewhere else and come back later, don't linger.

The fun is in the take, check out the merchandise on the street and if your interested make an offer. Make sure you have a place to go, or a vehicle where you can move freely inside, if you know what I mean. If the merchandise looks damaged, move on, your the buyer, not the seller.

I hope this helps some of the newer mongers, I was one once myself, and it only gets better with practice!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Chubbing
08-15-08, 11:47
PH?

Is this the Ashly that you saw?

http://eroticservices.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=440139

Jethrow1
08-16-08, 08:58
Or at least using long range microphones.

Borrowed this from another Board, B careful guys.

Published: Tuesday, August 5, 2008 at 11:25 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, August 5, 2008 at 11:25 a.m.
Alachua County deputies conducted a prostitution crackdown Monday night. Six men were arrested on charges of soliciting for prostitution, including some who were seen and heard making their offers on new high tech surveillance equipment being used by the sheriff’s office.

According to arrest reports, the value of the services being sought was in the $10 to$20 range.

The arrests were made in the 4200 block of SW 20th Lane and the 7500 block of W. Newberry Road, which is on the west side of Interstate 75.

“We specifically targeted these areas due to complaints,” said sheriff’s spokesman Lt. Steve Maynard. “This is something we probably do on a monthly basis. This new equipment is not something we want to give away a lot of details about because it is not something you would ever suspect and we don’t want to give that information away.”

Cenflamonger
08-17-08, 11:50
Published: Tuesday, August 5, 2008 at 11:25 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, August 5, 2008 at 11:25 a.m.
Alachua County deputies conducted a prostitution crackdown Monday night. Six men were arrested on charges of soliciting for prostitution, including some who were seen and heard making their offers on new high tech surveillance equipment being used by the sheriff’s office.They probably got a bunch of expensive equipment with free money from the homeland security program. This was equipment that was supposed to be used to fight terrorism.

So they are using expensive equipment to fight 10-20 crime ?

Just another example of "your tax dollars at work"

Hint: if you invite the girl into your car and you conduct negotiations while driving, I would assume that it would be difficult if not impossible for them to listen in.

Monger654
08-20-08, 23:19
Been an eventful week. Over the weekend I found Marsha off Waldo by that gas on 4th. Nice rack on her. Big perky nipples. Only problem is she spits, right onto mt lap, boo

The next night was spent with Jenn or Jess, can't remember. She says she stays by the new SuperWalmart but I found her hanging out at a bus stop with Britney late in the pm. A wonderful BBBJCIM.

Then a couple nights later I meet up with Brit, she gives a great BBBJCIM but can't do anything else because she said she just had a miscarriage. Oh well, good stuff none the less.

Been bumping into this blonde preggo on 13th a bit, but everytime I see her she's too tired to do anything and is heading home. Anyone have any info on her?

Happy Hunting

Chubbing
08-21-08, 20:32
Been an eventful week. Over the weekend I found Marsha off Waldo by that gas on 4th. Nice rack on her. Big perky nipples. Only problem is she spits, right onto mt lap, boo

The next night was spent with Jenn or Jess, can't remember. She says she stays by the new SuperWalmart but I found her hanging out at a bus stop with Britney late in the pm. A wonderful BBBJCIM.

Then a couple nights later I meet up with Brit, she gives a great BBBJCIM but can't do anything else because she said she just had a miscarriage. Oh well, good stuff none the less.

Been bumping into this blonde preggo on 13th a bit, but everytime I see her she's too tired to do anything and is heading home. Anyone have any info on her?

Happy HuntingPlease give some descriptions. Last Saturday I saw tall, thin blond that had a tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She has hanging out on SW 13th and SW 16th. She was in hanging put next to the bar and dry cleaners.

Monger654
08-22-08, 12:29
Please give some descriptions. Last Saturday I saw tall, thin blond that had a tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She has hanging out on SW 13th and SW 16th. She was in hanging put next to the bar and dry cleaners.Jess/Jenn is blonde but I think you saw another girl, blonde, usually on 13th with her pimp/bf in tow or like 20 feet behind. I've dated her a few weeks ago but can't remember her name. If she's who I'm thinking of she gives her BJ's wrapped.

Rayray87
08-30-08, 13:43
Hey guys coming up for the Miami vs Florida game and was wondering if that strip club/bar with the big billboard just south of Gainesville on 75 was still open. The place kind of looks like a truck stop but last time there alot of hot UF students were working there.

Also any other advice on providers and clubs will be helpful, for I will need it after the beating the Gators are gonna give us ;) .

Member #4558
08-30-08, 14:04
Hey guys coming up for the Miami vs Florida game and was wondering if that strip club/bar with the big billboard just south of Gainesville on 75 was still open. The place kind of looks like a truck stop but last time there alot of hot UF students were working there.

Also any other advice on providers and clubs will be helpful, for I will need it after the beating the Gators are gonna give us ;) .Yes that place is still open. It's called Cafe Risque. As Gainesville is pretty much a college town, there are no strip clubs in town, Providers are also pretty rare too.

After absorbing your whipping, the best bet for you would be checking out the bars downtown. Lillian's is always a good spot.

Monger654
09-18-08, 00:49
Haven't seen too much activity lately. The random dosing of rain doesn't help. Did see a nice looking WSW off 5th and main but when she was walking towards my car a guy in a red pickup pulled infront and scooped her, guess she recognized him, but still a dick move. Happy Hunting

Monger654
09-22-08, 04:53
Bumped into Shannon late last night right by that quick mart off Waldo. 38 y/o, WSW about 5'6 wearing a pink nighty. nice big breasts, can suck a golf ball through a garden house. said she had metal plates from her jaw getting broken last year so i can't even imagine what she was like before then. all and all a good time and would definitely repeat.

Happy hunting

Richard Nixon
10-08-08, 07:40
Saw a pregnant women sitting near main and 4th with a girlfriend next to her. Someone else snagged her.

Met tall Jessica near SE 4th and Waldo. She's missing part of he calf.

Monger654
10-10-08, 01:12
Saw a pregnant women sitting near main and 4th with a girlfriend next to her. Someone else snagged her.

Met tall Jessica near SE 4th and Waldo. She's missing part of he calf.I think I know the pregnant girl you're talking about: Skinny blonde, looks late 20's ish? I've picked her up before but she didn't have time for a date. Just gave her a ride and haven't seen her since, figured she left town or got busted. But I think there's hope!

Richard Nixon
10-10-08, 18:03
She waved at me with the "here-I-am" wave and so did her friend.

I think I know the pregnant girl you're talking about: Skinny blonde, looks late 20's ish? I've picked her up before but she didn't have time for a date. Just gave her a ride and haven't seen her since, figured she left town or got busted. But I think there's hope!

Monger654
10-11-08, 02:57
Always a good sign. Tried the waters today and I came up dry, when I tried later in the night LE was everywhere! I guess they were trying to clean up because of the LSU game since ESPN and the nation and crap will have their eyes on Gainesville.

She waved at me with the "here-I-am" wave and so did her friend.

Richard Nixon
10-12-08, 20:13
Saw Lana on SW 13th. Passed. She's going down hill.

Monger654
10-16-08, 03:04
Wow, haven't seen Lana in a while, not since her celphone died. But the down hill thing is not surprising, last time I saw her we were supposed to go to her motel, she was a little out of it, went up to kick everyone out and never came back. Waited 10 minutes and left. On a side note, Angel is back, caught her off Main and 5th. got a quick BBBJ and found out LE was busting girls all last weekend since wed with stings. Guess they were trying to keep the streets clean :p

Saw Lana on SW 13th. Passed. She's going down hill.

Ho Radar
10-16-08, 09:27
Saw a Latina-looking chick with short-hair wearing skirt, looked clean, didn't indulge.

Also saw a run-down looking brunette pregnant, not my thing though.

Check this out I read in the paper the other day though:

Gainesville Police arrest seven in prostitution stings.

By ASHLEY HEMMY, Alligator Writer

Prostitution stings held Thursday night by Gainesville Police led to seven arrests.

Two of those arrested were also charged with child abuse, a GPD report stated.

XXXXXXXXXXXX, 38, and girlfriend, XXXXXXXXXXXX, 34, had their 6–year–old in the backseat of the car when they were arrested on Southwest 13th Street in connection with soliciting two undercover officers for sex, the report stated.

The boy’s grandmother arrived from Marion County to take him home.

Another man, bystander XXXXXXXXXXXX, 50, was arrested on charges of resisting an officer and possession of cannabis after police reported that he interfered with the sting, the report stated.

When a woman entered an undercover male officer’s car at 400 S. Main St., the report stated that XXXXXXXXXXXX shouted, “Get out of the car; he’s a cop.”

The woman ran away, but police searched XXXXXXXXXXXX and found three bags of cannabis, the report stated.

XXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXX were also arrested on charges of soliciting for prostitution.

Prostitution stings are held randomly throughout the year so no one will know when to expect them, GPD spokeswoman Summer Hallett said.Careful and happy mongering fellas.

Monger654
10-17-08, 23:09
Where'd you see these girls?

Saw a Latina-looking chick with short-hair wearing skirt, looked clean, didn't indulge.

Also saw a run-down looking brunette pregnant, not my thing though.

Check this out I read in the paper the other day though:

Careful and happy mongering fellas.

Ho Radar
10-18-08, 03:03
Where'd you see these girls?Saw the pregger at 4th and Main and the Latina-looking one on 6th and Main (soo tempting).

Tran Scend
10-19-08, 00:23
I planning to headout here next year but sad to hear theres nothing for fun but a college town.

Msol Belle
10-19-08, 14:52
Saw a really decent looking gal who was a little out of it around the gas station here (it was Sunday morning after all). Definitely looking for business. Looked like mid-thirties (in street years), C-cups, black hair, hippie jeans.

I'm actually trying to lay off, or else I wouldn't have hesitated. But, FYI.

Monger654
10-20-08, 02:31
Man, but it's always good to go out with a bang.

Didn't you know :-p

Saw a really decent looking gal who was a little out of it around the gas station here (it was Sunday morning after all). Definitely looking for business. Looked like mid-thirties (in street years), C-cups, black hair, hippie jeans.

I'm actually trying to lay off, or else I wouldn't have hesitated. But, FYI.

Richard Nixon
11-05-08, 21:01
Msol Belle, you might have seen Clarissa.

The pregger may be Angel.

Lanna took care of me. She's going down hill fast.

Carrie is out and about.

Just met Jessica - she has only part of one calf.

Look near main and 4th for all mentioned above.

Monger654
11-20-08, 04:12
Driving around Waldo and 4th a couple days ago and ran into a WSW with long blonde hair. Recognized her as the pregnant girl from a couple months ago, just right in my car (it was a cold day) and off we were. Said she was late with rent for her room so I obliged, we parked somewhere and she started going to work. Gave a decent BBBJ, catches but no swallowing. Doesn't like anyone touching her head either while shes going down, but all and all a good experience, will definitely pick her up again if I see her.

Happy hunting

Nemodc
11-24-08, 03:26
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=123775

2 Gainesville Police Officers Accused Of Soliciting Sex

Nemo

Monger654
12-06-08, 01:31
Sorry about the last posts.

Earlier this week I was going down Waldo and bumped into a blonde with glasses by the mini mart on 4th, jumped in a gave a decent BBBJCIM for .2
dropped her off by the apartments at the 4way

Say Lana on 13th, picked her up and dropped her off at Florida, but not before having a little fun... sheseems a little more loopy than before and I've seen her post a couple times on CL this week but all and all a fun ride.

Finally met Clarissa, seemed sweet and had such large breasts, got a quick BBBJ from her, it was ok

Happy hunting

Monger654
12-13-08, 06:57
Nothing to report really, saw Angel lurking around tonight by 4th and main. And Nicole is back, claims she was "behavin" and needed the quick cash so came back to the scene, can be found at her usual haunt.

Happy hunting

Richard Nixon
01-05-09, 23:16
Lot's of walkers tonight.

Monger654
01-09-09, 05:34
Saw Angel back out, she's pregnant and showing.

Would have stopped but I had the game to catch.

Happy hunting

Richard Nixon
01-19-09, 21:19
4 or so girls walking around sw 4th and main last few nights.

Fatjack
02-04-09, 15:35
Hello fellow mongers,

I'll be driving through the area and don't have much time for mongering, but id love to find an AMP in between destinations. Are there any around? Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Jack

Jack Mack
02-05-09, 03:29
Sadly jack there is no AMP action anywhere near Gainesville. The closest I know of are Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa or if you're going north across to georgia there are a couple around Tifton but I don't know anything about the quality.

Showbob123
02-06-09, 00:09
Hello fellow mongers,

I'll be driving through the area and don't have much time for mongering, but id love to find an AMP in between destinations. Are there any around? Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Jack

I don't live in Florida anymore.

I used to drive all over N. Florida.

Your best bet is to drive on I-95 and go through Jacksonville if you're coming from the north east. There are some nice strip clubs and a handful of AMPs there.

If you can swing by the west coast of Florida Tallahassee has a lot more action from craigslist and escorts, but alas no amp either.

If you're hugging the west coast --> Tamps has everything.
If you're for sure doing down the turnpike or us27, Orlando also has everything.

If you make it down to Miami then stop by Ft. Lauderdale where there are MANY AMPs... the whole S. Florida area has everything you'd want, but most amps are in South/middle broward/

Comp Man77
02-09-09, 17:36
Hi,

Has anyone ever tried her? saw her ad 2-3 times in craigslist.

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/ths/1027608888.html

Thanks

Richard Nixon
02-17-09, 00:22
Lana's picture is on craigslist.

Sorry about the last posts.

Earlier this week I was going down Waldo and bumped into a blonde with glasses by the mini mart on 4th, jumped in a gave a decent BBBJCIM for .2
dropped her off by the apartments at the 4way

Say Lana on 13th, picked her up and dropped her off at Florida, but not before having a little fun... sheseems a little more loopy than before and I've seen her post a couple times on CL this week but all and all a fun ride.

Finally met Clarissa, seemed sweet and had such large breasts, got a quick BBBJ from her, it was ok

Happy hunting

Jack Mack
02-17-09, 12:01
Yowch. I saw Lana's listing on CL a few months back too. Business must be really bad for some of these girls if they're resorting to walking the street for 10-20% what they try to charge you on craigs.

Mr Feeney
02-17-09, 18:03
So that's what Lana looks like. I don't think I looked at her face once when I saw her an eon ago on 13th st. I wonder what she's looking like now.

Monger654
02-25-09, 21:26
Came across Nicole off Main, apparently her friend just got picked up a few moments before... opted for FS for .35.

The BBBJ was ok, and the FS was horrid. While she gave me the BBBJ she was saying how she just showered and shaved and I was curious because I never actually went past head with her. That shit was disgusting! It smelled and looked like she hadn't washed inside for days! Dead skin was piling up off the condom. If that is any indication of her hygiene AFTER a shower I'm done. Not to bash but it was definitely a bad experience.

Happy hunting

Bighoser1155
03-09-09, 10:33
I was out and about last Wed night about 11pm. Didn't see much on Main or 13th. I was ready to call it quits when on my last run S on 13th I spotted a tall thin girl walking past domino's. At first I wasn't sure if she was working or not. I looped around and she followed me into the empty motel parking lot and jumped in. After the usual checks we both relaxed.

She was about 5'8" or so and very thin but not unhealthy. Face about a 6 until she smiled then it turned into a girl next door 8. Chest was about a B but very responsive with nice nipples. We parked after a while and she was really into it, great BBBJ and finished w/ fs for .5. I actually tipped her .2 and got her #. She said her name was Nichole and she didn't get out much at all. Haven't tried her # yet but am planning on it.

Have a good one!

G

PS. This was def not the crazy nichole off main.

Bighoser1155
03-13-09, 17:25
Well I have tried the # that the Nichole gave me last week but it still just goes to voice mail. I haven't left a msg (not wanting her to call me back at a bad time). It must be a prepaid cell w/no minutes on it.

On another note I was cruising down s main today about 3:30 and saw crazy nicole in the park in her little shorts and tiny shirt. I did a loop just to look. She looks good from a distance (about a block o mo) but I will always leave that one alone.

See ya.

G

Bighoser1155
03-20-09, 16:53
Well I was out Wed afternoon heading downtown for some real business when on sw 16th I saw the good Nicole who I now call Nicole #2.

So in the daylight and without a fresh shower she didn't look as good as the night I first picked her up. Well anyway she has a great attitude and we stopped for a little bbbjcim for .3. She is really a nice girl but I should have told her to trim up a bit down there for next time if you know what I mean.

I asked her about her # and she said she lost her charger but can still check her msgs. She also gave me an alternate # that I can share.

Yyzvisitor
04-05-09, 09:55
Spent the last week in Gainesville handing family issues. I'm not from the area, but occasionally visit and have been reading the forum for a while.

With all the good advice, I looked around the 4th and main street region and found a few most every night, and during the day while handling other tasks and work.

Saw Patricia Trinder on a few evenings who looks much better than her mug shots, but did not partake. Was hoping to find Melissa Willcoxon from the Gainesville arrest log, but no such luck. Saw a few others that were interesting but passed on Nichol and several others.

Came upon "Diane", over on 4th and Main. A but older, quiet and maybe 5 ft tall or so, not so much a looker, but a great performer. Very good BBBJ, and most everything else I desired. Took her out to dinner one night and everything.

Says she's homeless, and lives in a camp north of the area. Dresses very nice and has a great rack to boot, so I sampled her most evenings I was in town, with great results. She responded well to kindness.

She told me she was part of the investigation that busted one of Gainesville's finest recently. Its a good story.

Apparently was married to a doctor, and has the clothes still, and overall looks pretty good, I highly recommend.

Thanks to all for the info over the last few months. Most helpful

Yyzvisitor

Blueberry46
04-29-09, 19:51
Many trips to Lake City before, but never saw a SW so brazen out in the open. Spotted one on two separate occasions today about 8 on the scale, perhaps age 30 or so, dirty blonde on 441 north side of town. Hitchhiking just S of I-10 around 8 AM and walking thru shopping district around 1PM.

Possibly a sting? If anyone has the scoop on this one, please PM.

Richard Nixon
05-06-09, 23:57
She said her name was J Ho. Thin, dirty blond. Maybe 5 foot 5 or so. Near SW 4th ave and main.

She said she didn't do that kind of thing often, yet she said she'd be around.

No phone. She was a clock watcher.

Matt Russ
06-08-09, 17:05
Is it just my bad luck or are the hoes all locked in the county jail?

Btw, was cruising last night at around 12, saw numerous leo's.

Member #4558
06-08-09, 17:49
Is it just my bad luck or are the hoes all locked in the county jail?

Btw, was cruising last night at around 12, saw numerous leo's.

I don't know about the street urchins but I have been trying to arrange a meet with one of several local providers that are listed on another site. It has been nothing but an exercise in futility and aggravation. They don’t return phone calls and they don’t answer e-mails. Worst part is that they are all very good looking women.

But apparently they are also flakes.

Bcuplvr
08-04-09, 22:58
Hey fellow Mongers. Not much action on the streets lately, at least whenever I'm able to get out and about. SW 13th street appears to be effectively and permanently dead for SW action. Haven't seen anything in this town that looks worth the effort for quite a while.

While driving around the Main and SE 6th Ave area this afternoon, I saw a decent looking WSW that I haven't seen before. She looked relatively young (30's maybe), maybe about 5' 6", maybe 140 lbs or so, dressed in a black dress with a deep cut away in front that let her nice sized boobs flop around. She was clearly dressed for action. Saw her talking to a driver of a car that stopped. I drove by and got a pretty good look at her. She definitely looked do-able. Healthy looking and nice body. Nice surprise for Gainesville.

Unfortunately, two things happened that gave me pause. First, I saw an unmarked car (white Mustang, with external, hood-mounted swivel headlight and gov plates) driving around the area. Second, after chatting up the driver of the other car, she didn't get in; he drove away.

I drove around the block, tried to swing by and have a chat with her but she walked into the convenient mart at SW 4th and Main before I got to her.

Call me paranoid, but I get pretty cautious when I see LEO driving around, especially when someone who looks too good to be true is walking around but not getting into anyone's car.

If I see her again, I'll chat her up and, without crossing the line, see if she wants to go for a ride. Anyone know who I'm talking about or have any experience with the young lady?

Bighoser1155
08-05-09, 11:13
Hey fellow Mongers. Not much action on the streets lately, at least whenever I'm able to get out and about. SW 13th street appears to be effectively and permanently dead for SW action. Haven't seen anything in this town that looks worth the effort for quite a while.

While driving around the Main and SE 6th Ave area this afternoon, I saw a decent looking WSW that I haven't seen before. She looked relatively young (30's maybe), maybe about 5' 6", maybe 140 lbs or so, dressed in a black dress with a deep cut away in front that let her nice sized boobs flop around. She was clearly dressed for action. Saw her talking to a driver of a car that stopped. I drove by and got a pretty good look at her. She definitely looked do-able. Healthy looking and nice body. Nice surprise for Gainesville.

Unfortunately, two things happened that gave me pause. First, I saw an unmarked car (white Mustang, with external, hood-mounted swivel headlight and gov plates) driving around the area. Second, after chatting up the driver of the other car, she didn't get in; he drove away.

I drove around the block, tried to swing by and have a chat with her but she walked into the convenient mart at SW 4th and Main before I got to her.

Call me paranoid, but I get pretty cautious when I see LEO driving around, especially when someone who looks too good to be true is walking around but not getting into anyone's car.

If I see her again, I'll chat her up and, without crossing the line, see if she wants to go for a ride. Anyone know who I'm talking about or have any experience with the young lady?I believe you saw Clarissa in that black dress. I was out for a bit yesterday afternoon and she was the only one I saw too.

I have picked her up before. She is a nice girl and did give a great bbbjcim.
She used to live in that tent city before the city shut it down.

It has been a while since I have actually seen anything worth picking up. Maybe it's the heat? Has anyone had any luck lately?

P5040
08-11-09, 06:35
Good Morning fellow starving hobbyists -

Just wondering - anyone know anything about this on C-list:

"Your Tatric Session awaits, don't delay. Call Thaina 904-263-3449 "

I may take one for the team ................ but thought I would ask first.
Any experience with this one?

Bcuplvr
08-11-09, 06:54

Any experience with this one?I met the young (early 30's) lady last week for a tantric session. She gives a good massage, applies some nice tantric skills and effects, and I enjoyed her touch. Won't post all the details here but will say that she got to all of the places I was hoping she would. I'll probably repeat. You can message me for more info.

Bighoser1155
08-11-09, 10:22

Any experience with this one?I took the plunge about 2 weeks ago. She is a very nice BBW. She does give a really good relaxing massage with a nice finish at the end. Not bad for .95.

She is not my body type so I would not have wanted any more than the handshake but I think that more is on the menu.

P5040
08-12-09, 05:16
Thanks to both of you for the info.

I'm on the fence about her ---- either her or take a trip to Orlando or Tampa.

Side note: just for kicks, I cruised main on early Sunday against my better judgement. I stayed south of downtown and as expected ---- it was a ghost town. Not a creature stirring. Disappointing.

Do you guys get to over to Jax? I've thought of trying my luck but have never been. Tampa is my safe bet, but a long drive.

Thanks again guys

Bcuplvr
08-12-09, 20:29
Do you guys get to over to Jax? I've thought of trying my luck but have never been. Tampa is my safe bet, but a long drive.

Thanks again guysNot sure what you're looking for, so hard to give advice. If it's SW action, you already know there's not much happening here. Jax, Orlando, and Tampa are probably better bets.

If you're looking for a conventional escort, there's certainly a lot more legitimate providers here now than, say, 5 years ago, which is a good thing. You proly know what web site to find them on, PM me if you don't. Tiffy, Ashley Ann, Tina, Emily, Callico, Lydia, and several others are legit FS providers. Courtney looks hot but has some terrible reviews on several sites (i.e., she's apparently not full service).

Swampdude
08-12-09, 22:40
Thanks for those who have reported. Sadly I have not contributed only taken so far. But now I will begin to contribute.

1. Lana is back from an extended stay with Alachua Co's finest.

She has gained weight and now has a nice rack.

She also reports she will be headed back to NY in about a week.

Spotted on SE 1 ave between 7 and 9 st.

P5040
08-18-09, 06:26
Just a happy ending massage - without having to drive to Jax for it. LOL. This town sucks.

Not sure what you're looking for, so hard to give advice. If it's SW action, you already know there's not much happening here. Jax, Orlando, and Tampa are probably better bets.

If you're looking for a conventional escort, there's certainly a lot more legitimate providers here now than, say, 5 years ago, which is a good thing. You proly know what web site to find them on, PM me if you don't. Tiffy, Ashley Ann, Tina, Emily, Callico, Lydia, and several others are legit FS providers. Courtney looks hot but has some terrible reviews on several sites (i.e., she's apparently not full service).

Member #4558
08-18-09, 15:09
Best bet is to look around at all of the fine coeds that will be filling the town soon. I'm sure there is one in this town that would like to have a 'sugar daddy'.

Bcuplvr
08-18-09, 19:54
Best bet is to look around at all of the fine coeds that will be filling the town soon. I'm sure there is one in this town that would like to have a 'sugar daddy'.Been there, done that, with three different UF coeds. Can take a bit of work to close the deal. Can get expensive too. But with a little luck and patience you can get an exclusive or nearly exclusive relationship with a very hot young lady.

Richard Nixon
08-28-09, 01:05
Sophia's back.

Monger654
08-28-09, 04:34
Sophia's back.And she's gained a lot of weight and a sour attitude.

Atlbear
09-02-09, 10:43
Hey all,

i'm coming into town in a few weeks and wondered if there was any good mongering in Gainesville? I've been down to Ocala in the past and it's been hit or miss but not in Gainesville.

Please let me know where the "loops" are in the Gainesville area and if uncle leo is prowling allot.

Thanks!

Box369
09-04-09, 21:41
Anyone know who I'm talking about or have any experience with the young lady? I second the Gmeister's motion. It probably was Clarissa. I picked her up about a month ago on Depot, and can attest to the quality of her BBBJCIM. She was pleasant to talk to as well. No attitude. Those tits are really nice. Soft and plushy.

Says she's got an old man who knows what she does. Doesn't like it. But he won't work, so.

Of course, this is all a lie. It never happened and I've made it all up.

Towman
09-13-09, 18:01
I was out about 3am last night seen 2 WSW with what I thank was there pimp or dope man on a bike one tall and little heavy but nice tattoo on her back and shorter one to dark to see on 5th and main by the park then another on depo skinny old looking in the face did not pertake should have hit the heavy one might next time.

J Man
09-23-09, 15:14
Was in town yesterday and noticed a rather nice blonde walking from the hood behind the FH crossing at the park and headed down 4th.

She was blonde with white shorts, didn't look like any draws on and a nice set of tig ole biddies. I circled the block to intercept but never got the look. Did the monger roll and parked and waited but I guess she just wasn't interested.

Who knows how a Ho's mind works.

Be safe!

Arca98
09-30-09, 14:18
Just working in G'ville today and spotted a brunette 30-something WSW at a C-store at 13th and 5th. Long hair and wearing short blue jeans shorts and a bright blue tshirt. Bought something inside and sat outside for a few bites than started walking west (? ) on 5th. Too busy to partake but wish I did. Wasn't bad at all.

BTW your traffic sucks.

Monger654
10-05-09, 04:31
Saw Nicole tonight off Depot. She's staying of 16th right now she says, hasn't been out for 5 months because she'd found a suga daddy but she started using again (or got caught) and he pulled all his funds so she's having to go back to her old ways she says. She'd put on a little more weight than looks good, her belly hangs over the top of her pants a bit now. Other than that, haven't really seen much else.

Happy hunting

Bighoser1155
10-05-09, 15:00
I agree with Monger. There has not been much to choose from lately. I usually only get out in the late afternoons and have only seen a few off Main near the park which I rate at about a 3 to 4 on the sw scale.

Well I take that back I have seen a couple off se 4th ave but they rated about the same.

The last time I saw Nicole she looked really thin and was high as a kite. She walked out in front of my car and banged on the hood. Needless to say I moved on.
I hope others are having better success.

Be safe!

Richard Nixon
10-11-09, 20:01
Bianca, a spinner wearing skin tight leopard print pants and a black tanktop, was out on Saturday. Short about 5 ft 1 or so.

Monger654
10-11-09, 22:15
Bianca, a spinner wearing skin tight leopard print pants and a black tanktop, was out on Saturday. Short about 5 ft 1 or so.Where'd you find her, I was out Saturday and it was dead. I didn't even see any crackdealer. :p

Any digits?

Richard Nixon
10-12-09, 07:58
She was at the convenience store that's west of the corner of SW 4th ave and SW 3rd St.

No digits. She said she was going into rehab soon.

Where'd you find her, I was out Saturday and it was dead. I didn't even see any crackdealer. :p

Any digits?

Atlbear
10-14-09, 16:56
I was in town a few weeks ago and met Clarisa right off main near depot. We went back to my hotel and it was great. She's nice gave a great BBBJ and we had a nice pounding. I would highly recommend her.

She definitely has an old man and they are apparently homeless.

Looks on a SW scale = 7 (real nice tits)
Attitude = 10
Performance = 10

I would highly recommend her!

Richard Nixon
10-31-09, 21:08
The park at South 4th street and South main is fenced off. Wonder what's going on.

Bighoser1155
11-04-09, 14:42
This is a little late but I was out last Tuesday am from about 2-3am. There was not a whole lot going on except for mr leo.

I cruised S 13th and only saw one BSW who looked really rough and was being tailed by her "man" on a bike.

Nothing off Main or SE 4th either.

So I gave up and went home.

Gatorgrad83
11-06-09, 17:32
I've been a long time lurker and only posted a few questions. I try and to stay away as much as possible since my addiction to new ass causes some serious dents in my bank account. Here's what I know:

Girls I've seen from what used to be tiffany's:

Faith - A cute face, a little on the chubby side, everything is on the table. Nice tits for sure. She was definitely on something the two times I saw her - probably prescription pills of some sort.

Alexandria - Super bod, tits were not huge but a nice for a smaller framed girl. HE on the table, not sure if much else was. High priced.

Madison - Another chubbier girl but really really nice tits, HE on the table.

Other girls from CL/BP:

Christie - Super nice, friendly, pleaser, everything available. Easy to set up an appointment with when she is in the game. Takes breaks every once in a while. I've never seen any of her friends.

Tina - a little older, nice fake tits (when I saw her, one of them needed a little work, not sure what the status is on that one) - also a pleaser and super nice. Can't really go wrong with her or Christie.

I know I've seen other girls but can't think of them at the moment.

Does anyone have any info to share about some smaller girls? I like the look of Marie, or really anyone close to 5'! Any info on what happened to tiffany's or any of the girls that worked there?

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to being a better contributor from now on.

Member #4558
11-08-09, 09:31
Looks like there was a sting run by the ACSO using a local apartment complex's corporate unit. This was reported on the ter site but nothing has shown up in the Sun. There is one woman in the on line mug shot collection recently arrested on a prostitution and possession bust.

Just passing this on.

Bighoser1155
11-09-09, 19:24
So I had a little time to kill Sunday afternoon since my favorite football team was getting beat (again). I cruised through downtown and low and behold there was a decent looking WSW a couple blocks west of Main. I circled back and she jumped in.

She said her name was Brooke (I think). About 5'6" 135lbs w brown hair. Probably a 7-8 on the SW scale. She was actually articulate but looked like she had spent the night on the street.

I opted for CBJ for.3 and got my $$ worth. She says she only gets out sporatically and was staying in a hotel in Micanopy.

G

Richard Nixon
11-09-09, 21:27
Recently I again saw Bianca. A while before that Cheeks.

Bianca is short, thin white.

Cheeks also white but is slighly bigger and from Ocala.

Both were near 4th and main.

Tersiphone2
11-10-09, 14:53
So I took a ride out Monday night and ran into a WSW who called herself Diane. She is short, a bit older (maybe mid-50's) but friendly and eager to please. She didn't ask for anything upfront and in the end I gave her.20 for BBBJCIM, which was great. Nice and wet and she kept going until she was sure I was good to go. I saw her south on main, not far from 16th. She said that's where she normally hangs.

Monger654
11-11-09, 21:47
I met up with Brooke last week too, got a semi-decent BBJ for .2

She stopped have way through saying she really doesn't like doing them but she was definitely 7-8 on the SW scale. caught her on 5th behind the park early morning. Waited for her pimp to walk away from her before approaching.

Happy hunting

So I had a little time to kill Sunday afternoon since my favorite football team was getting beat (again). I cruised through downtown and low and behold there was a decent looking WSW a couple blocks west of Main. I circled back and she jumped in.

She said her name was Brooke (I think). About 5'6" 135lbs w brown hair. Probably a 7-8 on the SW scale. She was actually articulate but looked like she had spent the night on the street.

I opted for CBJ for.3 and got my $$ worth. She says she only gets out sporatically and was staying in a hotel in Micanopy.

G

Yyzvisitor
11-12-09, 18:13
So I took a ride out Monday night and ran into a WSW who called herself Diane. She is short, a bit older (maybe mid-50's) but friendly and eager to please. She didn't ask for anything upfront and in the end I gave her.20 for BBBJCIM, which was great. Nice and wet and she kept going until she was sure I was good to go. I saw her south on main, not far from 16th. She said that's where she normally hangs.This is who I met up with back in March as well. I was very pleased with her.

My question though is Diane also "Clarissa" as descriptions sound very similar, or are they two different girls?

YYZ

Yyzvisitor
11-13-09, 07:30
So I took a ride out Monday night and ran into a WSW who called herself Diane. She is short, a bit older (maybe mid-50's) but friendly and eager to please. She didn't ask for anything upfront and in the end I gave her.20 for BBBJCIM, which was great. Nice and wet and she kept going until she was sure I was good to go. I saw her south on main, not far from 16th. She said that's where she normally hangs.I also met Diane some months bak and recall a very good time with her on several occasions.

My question though is Diane and "Clarissa" the same person, or two different women?

YYZ

Swampdude
11-13-09, 12:57
Different providers, same attitude and they are friends.

Chubbing
11-27-09, 20:21
Thursday afternoon, I saw Sophia, Snow Pea, she is white girl with long blondish hair. Very nice, looked better than ok really girl 6/7. She was off 4th ave next too the cleaners.

Gatorgrad83
12-23-09, 17:58
Saw short dark haired wsw real early Sunday morning (5:30am) out in the porters area. I heard she gave a guy bbbjcim for .12 - it's all he had! Seen her around before, she's not fat but could be pregnant? Hard to tell with all the clothes on (it was cold).

Anyone have any news on gator tails dancers? A few good looking girls on their website.

RapidSpender
01-01-10, 13:22
So I'm getting bored with the same ol selection i Jax and was remembering the last time I was in Gainesville over the summer and drove by the volley ball courts. All I remember is the hot tail runnin around half naked and thought there might be a chance that G-ville would have alot to offer in terms of escorts, take out for strippers, and so on. Can anyone throw me a bone (or multiple bones so I have options). I'd hate to drive all the way down there AND be out money. I appreciate in info in advance and will return the favor if you are in my area.

Also, I RTFF, but posts here are not as updated as other areas, so I wouldn't want to go with whatever I read. Really interested in Calico, but her pics seem fake. Anybody know different? And I'm not really interested in Sweet Tiffany or whatever her name is from escorts, because I can always see her when she visits JAX, although I think she changed ehr name to something else, and put up new photos.

Member #4558
01-02-10, 09:14
So I'm getting bored with the same ol selection i Jax and was remembering the last time I was in Gainesville over the summer and drove by the volley ball courts. All I remember is the hot tail runnin around half naked and thought there might be a chance that G-ville would have alot to offer in terms of escorts, take out for strippers, and so on. Can anyone throw me a bone (or multiple bones so I have options). I'd hate to drive all the way down there AND be out money. I appreciate in info in advance and will return the favor if you are in my area.

Also, I RTFF, but posts here are not as updated as other areas, so I wouldn't want to go with whatever I read. Really interested in Calico, but her pics seem fake. Anybody know different? And I'm not really interested in Sweet Tiffany or whatever her name is from escorts, because I can always see her when she visits JAX, although I think she changed ehr name to something else, and put up new photos.

I remember what kind of responses I got from the Jax board when I went there with questions so my only response will be 'I don't know'.