Waffle House at 50 & I95. I'd say 8 or 9 on SW scale
About 5 feet 110# blond early 30's.
I was with friends so could not partake but saw another
monger swoop in & pick her up
Will keep an eye out for her in future

Probably just some lot lizard passing through

PusshyHunter
07-30-09, 15:33
Pusshyhunter or Hotrodvfr. Because I would like to know before taking the long drive out there. Have either of you guys run into this cute WSW again?

If either of you have a phone number or room number please feel free to PM me. I am a Senior.Haven't seen her but I will keep looking.

Blodar
07-30-09, 15:49
I could swear that I saw Kim at Fee and US 1 today. Missed her by SECONDS. Maybe later.

Cockalorum
07-30-09, 17:03
It has been awhile since I have been back to Tokyo in Cocoa. It was getting to be samo samo….. Glad I went back. I saw Tina. 5’5” Asian mix (I am guessing here), long straight hair. Very sweet attitude. Squeaky clean TS and better than normal massage for an AMP. She did a really good job on the legs and feet and I left happy. I will be back just to see her again. As always YMMV especially at AMP’s.

Speaking of Asiana , I was there and saw Yoyo too, not as bad as the experience as noted this week but it was not that great either. The only saving grace was the other therapist a got a glance of looked like Ruby from Tokyo from about 8 months ago. If it was it would be worth the trip back to Asiana. Ruby was close to an all time favorite.

Stinkeyeblind
07-31-09, 12:27
First time caller.

Noon, Fri, brunette SW Kelly US1 at Lincoln, heading west. to RR. Heavy, bad teeth, orange cargo shorts and a dirty tank top. Nice personality. No phone.

Mollusk Man
08-01-09, 00:44
Coming home to stay with folks for the weekend from DC and was hoping to do some shopping.coming from Dairy rd. In Melbourne, and I'm pretty sure PMC and an AMP near fireworks are around the corner from me. Can I get a quick indication of the cost for the entire menu at these places?

Malabar
08-01-09, 07:37
31-Jul, 9:15pm, Aurora & US1 - slender, ponytail, brunette (??), glasses. she was out there peering desperately into the cars at the intersection. I was in the left turn lane. She looked at me and I thought she was going to leap across the lane, in a single bound, and fly through my window. I had no cash on me or it would've been show time.

Lkg For Bbbj
08-02-09, 21:56
Late Saturday Afternoon

Cocoa. Straight up dead. Not even the skanky skinny blond hags that you often see. Nothing. Cocoa used to have some action but its been dead last month or so. Not even worth mongering there.

Titusville. Drove to Titusville. Same story. I really don't know the stroll. From memory I cruised Deleon, Main and Pine. Straight up dead. Not even a skank. Waste of gas and time.

Lkg For Bbbj
08-03-09, 17:31
31-Jul, 9:15pm, Aurora & US1 - slender, ponytail, brunette (??), glasses. she was out there peering desperately into the cars at the intersection. I was in the left turn lane. She looked at me and I thought she was going to leap across the lane, in a single bound, and fly through my window. I had no cash on me or it would've been show time.Thanks Malabar - at least there is some action in Brevard - How good looking was this provider? About how old was she?

Sinsinnati
08-03-09, 20:44
Spent some time in the Cocoa area in the late evening. Made several laps and gave up eying my drained gas tank. Not a soul in sight. Decided to grab a bite to eat, then one last check around last-call on my way home.

Had not been drinking (don't drink/monger) but it seems like things did pick up a little bit. Spotted tall blonde WSW purple skirt/dress about a 7 on Florida near el char. Was Krista walking with another short BSW a 2. Maybe worse. Very rough, had never seen either before.

Made the turn, the BSW came up and I asked if her friend needed a ride. Friend comes up and starts saying they both do. At this point already taking way more time then I want to spend sitting there and getting to feel too much like negotiation, so I start to pull away a little. Stop and say I'm sorry I can give a ride to one but don't have room for two. Krista hops in, find a spot.20 CBJ. Bb was not on menu. Pretty good all considered, doesn't have digits, says she came to area for a friend and hates it and wants to leave asap. Time will tell tho eh, would more then likely repeat if I saw her again.

Stinkeyeblind
08-04-09, 10:15
11 am, SW Kim, Fee, tall, brunette, FUPA (*), hyper, has a friend that might make a better choice.

Malabar
08-04-09, 11:05
Thanks Malabar - at least there is some action in Brevard - How good looking was this provider? About how old was she?

Hard to tell; it was 9:15pm. Not fat or a little overweight. Couldn't get a look at the face though, late 20's, maybe, early 30s.

Been back twice, cash in pocket, no luck.

Mudslide
08-06-09, 18:52
Hey everyone,

I hve not posted in a long time because it has been so dead in the area, then I realized that my expiditions over the last few months have been worth reporting on so I will give as much info as I can.

My newest adventure was last night, a young looking 27 yo puertorican-black mix says her name is star. Saw her at AAA apartments at Fiske and Dixon, says she is usually out in the projects in west cocoa. A 9 on the scale if not 10, she looks out of place on the street, onlything that caught my eye was the way she was watching traffic. So I made the look, got the signal and off we went. 20 covers the whole menu. Gives a great BBBJCIM, would have gone for full service, but I couldn't hold off. Definately a repete. She let me snap a couple pics for ya'll. Best of all not a rusher. Has digits.

Over all: Looks: 10

Attitude: 10

Next is some information that I have learned while out.

On Dixon between Fiske and Clearlake there are 4 different girls out hit and miss. The first is a WSW about 35 or so about a 5 on the scale short with long dirty blond hair. Kind of jittery nerves, but give a great BBBJ, drawback is that she doesn't let the fingers do the walking.

Second is a curly red head named stepanie. Is not playing with a full deck, and overall not worth the time or cash. YMMV very nice but talks too much. Third is a short thick WSW name Brook. Black hair, freckles. Very nice and has great skills. Drawback, she needs to find a shower more often. Great attitude not a rusher, but one can only handle her rambling so much.

Fourth is a spinner named billy, have not scene her in a long time, last time I checked she was on probation living by Manor House in Merritt Island. BBBJ is ok but full service is the best. She is GFE if thats what your into. As always YMMV. Fifth is a WSW with long blond hair, have not met this one, she seems to have that look and attitude that would make me want to pay her just to get the heck out of my car. She is probaly about 35, but looks 50, most of the time shes down by winndixie end.

Sixth is a WSW that rides a bike on Clearlake between Lake dr and Peachtree st. Skills not to good and has went down hill in the last year.

Seventh Scanky Mary, hangs out behind the Chevron. I have never partaken and never will, but someone out there may want to. She must give a good BJ, but just her looks alone would prevent me from my plumbing to work.

Eighth is a sweet hot blond and I can't remember her name. She hangs out by the laundry at the X intersection of Lake and Peachtree very hot and such an awesome camel toe. Great attitude and skills.

Ninth is a WSW that hangs at the warehouses on peachtree at clearlake. Do not pick her up if you want to keep everything in your car. BBBJ for 30 and then wants you to help after about 30 seconds.

Tenth is a BSW named Rebecca wears a white head rap, hangs out on peachtree by the trailer parks. She only comes out once and awhile and only does 1 trick when she does. Not your normal walker, sometimes she just needs extra cash before the end of the month. If you find this hottie she is GFE and cheap!

Eleventh is a WSW Blond in a ponytail named Laura. Hangs out at the payphone at cheveron at US1 and Peachtree. Great BBBJ, but beware of the tuna army.

Over on Huelett you can find "Cheers" I call her this because she reminds me of the girl on cheers. Have not and will not partake, very dirty looking. You can also find a chubby redhead. She is more interested in playing with herself while you take care of yourself, not worth the cash.

Twelvth and last on the list is a tall spinner named Kim. WSW blond hair and tats. If you find this gem treat her nice all around great time.

Thirteenth I forgot about Macinzie. WSW thick tall brown hair, not much in the looks department but BBBJ is number 1 in my book, you can find her behind auto zone.

I hope that my post has been helpfull. The girls are doing buisness alot different than they used to. I thought I didn't really have anything to report, but I started thinking about all my adventures and realized there are a lot of girls out there we just have to catch them at the right time. And of course there are 2 WSW and 1 BSW out by the truckstop hit and miss.

I just tried to upload my pictures of star and it said they were to large so I'll have to edit them and make them smaller. I will get that done in the next day or so.

Happy hunting Mudslide out.

Lkg For Bbbj
08-07-09, 14:59
I just tried to upload my pictures of star and it said they were to large so I'll have to edit them and make them smaller. I will get that done in the next day or so.

Happy hunting Mudslide out.Terrific Report, Mudslide.

I've had some good scores in Cocoa (2-3 months ago). Girls in there 20's. All of my finds were on Peachtree. I have never found any provider on Dixon. I've seen some possibles on Clearlake, but when I propositioned them, they were civilians. Also some real old worn-out skanks on Clearlake. I have concluded that driving to Clearlake / Dixon is a waste of time. I want to focus all of my efforts on Peachtree, but the stroll is so short, that I will attract attention from the Cocoa PD. Also. The guys who sit in fron of those pink houses give me weird looks. I also found that there is no providers to be had driving on Fiske or Pineda (although I had a good find at Pineda and Peachtree)

Is it worth it driving on Fiske or Pineda. Or is Clearlake the best bet?

You have given me hope. You seem to find them where I can't. Am I going at the wrong time of day? What am I doing wrong?

Because I eagerly await your photos, please post them soon.

Thanks

Mudslide
08-07-09, 21:10
I agree that Pineda is not so hot but there is a "drop off point" at the apts on pinida and school. Fiske is hit and miss, usually toward dixion is better because the girls need to go to those areas if you know what I mean. I know people don't think about dixion, but its really good considering. The girls stroll between AAA apts and save a lot area. Clearlake is ok. Peachtree for me is no good. Yes you will see girls on peach, but if you notice uncle leo have put up signs about loitering on the street. If a girl gets caught there its an automatic "pull over". Time of day is really screwed up, there doesn't really seem to be a time of day, but I have noticed a time of month, usually when the ssi check money runs out. Today at around 6 I saw 2 WSW on dixon at the save a lot one was older strait red hair, body abot an 8 but face of a 2. The other one I'm not positive about, but she was talking to the other girl, I just have never seen her before, might be new meat!

Happy Hunting,

Mudslide out

PS I will try reducing those pics of star right now and try to have them up in the next hour, I have to be slick, mrs mudslide is home.

Mudslide
08-07-09, 22:23
As promised her she is, I will repeat and get some more. I took these after, this time I'll turn up the heat and take them first, I think she will get turned on by that. Most of the girls I ask say no, I will make it a point to take my camera with me and just snap a pic when I see them on the street.

Mudslide out

Mudslide
08-08-09, 08:56
Ok I am trying this again, I didn't realize it didnt work last night.

Shawn1
08-08-09, 13:16
Wanted to give everybody a heads up. Two weeks ago Melb. PD did a big street sweep in the area and a few SW got busted.

As of last night, they're at it again, both the SW and the cops.

Watch yourselves folks. And if the cops don't get you, the African-Americans pimping the girls will.

Propilot
08-08-09, 18:03
Shawn1, I don't know if you are white or black, and I really don't care,but racial epitaths,words,language and/or any other racial connotations of people are not appropriate on this forum. Please refrain from further use. I truly stated that as nice as I possibly could. I know that you have more intellect,decorum and upbringing than what you are exhibiting. Thank you.

Johnny 1217
08-09-09, 00:28
I have been absentee for awhile but have been keeping up on all reports. 2 weeks ago I was up to Melbourne on a Sat. morning and had a dream that I took a cruise by the park just off US 1 around the drive up liquor store. Park was empty but spotted a WSW walking down the roadway running next to it. She had dark hair, about 24, and a little flabby but not bad. did the check and she pulled up her top and let me rub on some nice titties. I was doing the drive for a spot and then noticed a large sore around her upper lip. That kinda freaked me and I stopped to let her out. She said it was just dry skin but I know better, she said she would do a BBBJCIM and needed the money to feed her kids. I passed but tossed her a .10 anyway. Sorry, didn't get a name in my dream. Good luck out there.

Lkg For Bbbj
08-09-09, 02:22
As promised her she is, I will repeat and get some more. I took these after, this time I'll turn up the heat and take them first, I think she will get turned on by that. Most of the girls I ask say no, I will make it a point to take my camera with me and just snap a pic when I see them on the street.

Mudslide outYou can always take pics. Just say "I want to take a picture of your boobs". Most will say yes. While you have the camera out you can take a picture of whatever you want. Sometimes, however the girl will ask to see the pics. If you have a face shot. They may ask you to delete it.

Frankyl I am just satisfied with the non-face body shot.

Lkg For Bbbj
08-09-09, 02:22
I agree that Pineda is not so hot but there is a "drop off point" at the apts on pinida and school. Fiske is hit and miss, usually toward dixion is better because the girls need to go to those areas if you know what I mean. I know people don't think about dixion, but its really good considering. The girls stroll between AAA apts and save a lot area. Clearlake is ok. Peachtree for me is no good. Yes you will see girls on peach, but if you notice uncle leo have put up signs about loitering on the street. If a girl gets caught there its an automatic "pull over". Time of day is really screwed up, there doesn't really seem to be a time of day, but I have noticed a time of month, usually when the ssi check money runs out. Today at around 6 I saw 2 WSW on dixon at the save a lot one was older strait red hair, body abot an 8 but face of a 2. The other one I'm not positive about, but she was talking to the other girl, I just have never seen her before, might be new meat!Thanks for the report and the update on the stroll.

I will look at the area you mentioned within renewed optimisim.

Lkg For Bbbj
08-09-09, 13:11
Wanted to give everybody a heads up. Two weeks ago Melb. PD did a big street sweep in the area and a few SW got busted.

As of last night, they're at it again, both the SW and the cops.

Watch yourselves folks. And if the cops don't get you, the niggers pimping the girls will.I looked at BCS Jail site. There is NOT a lot of providers in jail right now. they either didn't arrest a lot or the ones they did arrest got bonded out.

I remember their was a hottie blond in there over a month ago 19-22. skinny hot. I tried to post her foto to this forum, but it was deleted by Jackson. Anyway she's out. I wish I could remember her name.

Lkg For Bbbj
08-09-09, 13:20
The girls stroll between AAA apts and save a lot area.Thanks Mudslide. New questions:

1. The AAA-Save-A-Lot girls do they walk on Dixon. Or are they in the Save-Alot-Parking lot?

2. You mentioned provider-on-a-bike. How do they get rid of the bike when they get into your car?

3. Last w/e I saw a young white girl. About 20-22. Nice long dirty blond hair. She was skinny. Tiny tits. Very cute I have seen plenty of hos. And I know what they look like. She had the dirty street muffin look. She looked like a H0.. I would hve loved to do her. She was walking a dog. She walked across US1 up dixon. Towards clearlake. But. The dog thing deterred me. Also she was soaking wet and I didn't want to get that in my mongermobile.

Question. Referencing question #2. Is pretty much EVERY girl fair game? Even if they have a guy with them. Or even if they are on a bike. Is pretty much every girl in that area fair game?

Mudslide
08-09-09, 18:50
1. They walk down Dixon between AAA and save alot.

No I wouldn't say they are all fair game.

The one on the bike, she justs leaves it right there, dumps it in the weeds.

Shawn1
08-09-09, 19:03
Shawn1, I don't know if you are white or black, and I really don't care,but racial epitaths,words,language and/or any other racial connotations of people are not appropriate on this forum. Please refrain from further use. I truly stated that as nice as I possibly could. I know that you have more intellect,decorum and upbringing than what you are exhibiting.

Thank you.Fair enough.

Mudslide
08-09-09, 19:06
Does anyone know a hot mexican provider?

I really want to mark that one off my list.

thanx,

Mudslide out

Clinton Bush
08-09-09, 19:09
Thanks Mudslide. New questions:

1. The AAA-Save-A-Lot girls do they walk on Dixon. Or are they in the Save-Alot-Parking lot?

2. You mentioned provider-on-a-bike. How do they get rid of the bike when they get into your car?

3. Last w/e I saw a young white girl. About 20-22. Nice long dirty blond hair. She was skinny. Tiny tits. Very cute I have seen plenty of hos. And I know what they look like. She had the dirty street muffin look. She looked like a H0.. I would hve loved to do her. She was walking a dog. She walked across US1 up dixon. Towards clearlake. But. The dog thing deterred me. Also she was soaking wet and I didn't want to get that in my mongermobile.

Question. Referencing question #2. Is pretty much EVERY girl fair game? Even if they have a guy with them. Or even if they are on a bike. Is pretty much every girl in that area fair game?

I need to take up cycling again!

Spookfl
08-09-09, 19:46
Terrific Report, Mudslide.

I want to focus all of my efforts on Peachtree, but the stroll is so short, that I will attract attention from the Cocoa PD.If I have time I'll make a loop or two then clean the car at either the Peachtree or Clearlake carwash before looking again. Even if nothing turns up at least the ride is clean.

Johnny 1217
08-10-09, 01:01
Spent some time in Melbourne this morning around 10-11 or so. Not so much as even a sighting except for PD close to the park. Did see a couple of hotties hanging around that new skateboard park/building. Maybe better luck next time for me.

Veroguy
08-10-09, 19:55
Anybody know if she is still around? She was in the Aroura area. I got her #, but she has not paid for her min. usage. I really wanted to see her tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Vero

Malabar
08-11-09, 07:31
Anybody know if she is still around? She was in the Aroura area. I got her #, but she has not paid for her min. usage. I really wanted to see her tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Vero

No and I go by that area every chance I get.

Mal

Malabar
08-11-09, 10:03

Thanks, Vero

Tracked her down. She got pop #3 for prostitution around November 19, 2008. She's on active felony probation. Supervision began June 19, 2009. Expected probation termination date is June 15, 2011.

I strongly suspect she'll be minding her Ps and Qs until she comes off Injured Reserve.

Mal

Stinkeyeblind
08-11-09, 14:57
11 am, SW Kim, Fee, tall, brunette, FUPA (*), hyper, has a friend that might make a better choice.Wed 3pm near Toyota. Staying in a trailer behind Rec Warehouse. Looking worse and worse. Sad. (*FUPA = Fat Upper Pussy Area. Belly fat, none elsewhere)

Anyth Goes
08-12-09, 19:42
Was in yer city for work, hit US 1 just before 5. Found Suzanne, good from a distance but up front inspection showed 40ish and been too long in the sun made the deal 30. Drove around and had a hard time due to her rush and lackluster performance, finally decided to find a place to park. Saw this coming, asked tha stop at the HEss so she could refill her water, you know the rest, stupid me, 30 donation to the crack man.

Guess I was too trusting after hooking up with Sunny a couple of weeks ago, that was a treat. Oral skills galore and the same price. Even tipped her. Said she had heard of this site through another monger who picked her up ad said "Ah you're the infamous Sunny". Ok with her. Win some loose some, stay away from Suzanne.

Primal423
08-14-09, 20:19
Was in yer city for work, hit US 1 just before 5. Found Suzanne, good from a distance but up front inspection showed 40ish and been too long in the sun made the deal 30. Drove around and had a hard time due to her rush and lackluster performance, finally decided to find a place to park. Saw this coming, asked tha stop at the HEss so she could refill her water, you know the rest, stupid me, 30 donation to the crack man.

Guess I was too trusting after hooking up with Sunny a couple of weeks ago, that was a treat. Oral skills galore and the same price. Even tipped her. Said she had heard of this site through another monger who picked her up ad said "Ah you're the infamous Sunny". Ok with her. Win some loose some, stay away from Suzanne.

I'm glad to hear Sunny is back out. I'm going to be looking for her. You don't happen to have her digits do you?

Yarful
08-17-09, 00:25
Anybody seen Mandy lately? 5'7ish brunette used to stroll main in tville. 8-9 on the scale. I know she was pregnant quite a few months back. Or that crazy red hair chick, also pregnant around the same time. I've only see kitty and her 'twin' with the glasses around the park.

Member #3961
08-17-09, 17:15
Walked in about 2. Was chatted up by "Jersey". Guess what? She's from New Jersey. Drank, danced. Somewhere into dance #2, she slipped her hand around little Roscoe and asked if I wanted her to ride him. Of course I did, but I had to tell her not here, not now. She did not offer any other alternatives, although I fished for them. I paid for 3 dances, and tipped her for another. Erin talked my ear off about sad luck tales. Dena (Denise), also gave a couple of dances, but her heart was not in it. I have experienced great mileage from her previously. Maybe she did not remember. She said she was hungry.

On a trip down south in Melb, about 5, I spotted a pretty young red head near BK. I parked at the fish store and she walked over. I offered her a ride. She said it was 40 for head-ache remedy, and 60 for the full menu. I advised her that we are in a recession, and the going rate is 20. She grumbled and offered to do it while we drove, to which I replied that I probably could not enjoy it that way. She was staying at the Super 8, but there were people there. I passed on that option, even though she offered to kick them out. Too risky, and violates the 23 rules. I gave her a Gatorade that I had, and dropped her off back at the BK. Sure, she was cute, but had a young girl's attitude, and tried to control everything. Since safety if job-1, I went home horny. Again.

Lkg For Bbbj
08-20-09, 23:25
Sure, she was cute, but had a young girl's attitude, and tried to control everything. Since safety if job-1, I went home horny. Again.I know what you are talking about! I hate that - when they try to direct everything - you have to go to THEIR spot, or you have to drive them by their suppliers first. I have had some go as far to even tell me how to drive - "drive faster, drive slower" friggin hate that.

Mikemel
08-27-09, 01:14
This girl erica used to be on US1 and is a reall ripoff and a theif, beware-looke decent, real bad attitude, I posted earlier too, you can search the forum, she i posting on backpage, if somone has a positive experience do let us know.
thanks.

Mikemel.

I am sorry if this not theright way to post, still a newbie.

Sexy and Got What You Need - 21
posted: August 27, 2009, 12:52 AM

Reply: click here
Hi, I am Erika and I am here to give you a good time. My rates are 150 for hh and 200 for the hour. My number is 321 795-0228. A light screening is necessary. I aim to please. Call Me..... Cash only.

Poster's age: 21

Hodar
08-27-09, 20:05
Young, nice, What more can I say?

Big Tommy
08-27-09, 20:28
Young, nice, What more can I say?

Any contact imformation on the sweet cocoa find??? I am in the area and wondering where you found her or any digits???

T

Malabar
08-27-09, 22:30
on Babcock just south of the melbourne ave intersection.

Sign on front desk specifically states no sexual service is available. They got that right.

The attendant was slender, young, and nice looking. The massage was thorough, an hour long, and there was absolutely no conversation about "other things", no hints, nothing.

Cost was .5 and and I added a 20% tip.

Thirty-six massage therapists in the Melboring area according to yellowpages.com

This could get expensive....

Blodar
08-28-09, 00:45
This could get expensive....[/QUOTE]

I have gone to Rosella for years to get a massage, and only a massage. I always get 90 minutes and tip her well. I have even asked, and she will not bite. (pun intended.) I keep going back.

Its the attention I am paying for and she in generous.There was a girl named Kim there once who was on drugs and gave me her number. We never hooked up.

The only places I know where you can get something extra are the AMPs, Velvet Touch, Body Magic and Paradise Men's Club.

Best of luck.

B

Lkg For Bbbj
08-28-09, 22:37
Young, nice, What more can I say?Good score with nikki, Hodar - thx for the fotos

I guess Cocoa isnt dry after all?

Cockalorum
08-29-09, 14:47
As always AMP’s can hit or miss but at Tokyo I have had very good luck with Tina the last few visits so I made another trip back. Tina was on “vacation” so I went with a newbie for me named “Maria”. Thorough TS, decent massage for an AMP and I left happy.

Brucejs
09-02-09, 09:37
If anyone has had an experience with Goddess Maria please pm, saw a post on backpage for spacecoast area.

Thanks.

Cockalorum
09-02-09, 22:33
If anyone has had an experience with Goddess Maria please pm, saw a post on backpage for spacecoast area.

Thanks.

Personally I haven’t but if you do a search on the Orlando board you will see a number of posts about her.

Mikemel
09-03-09, 19:04
Anyone have any info on this cl-ad, looks a little fishy, to much detail in ad.

Let us know if someone knows.

Break the manotany of the day and come and play!! If you like a thick beautiful woman with Double D's, then look no further. I have captivating blue eyes, a beautiful smile, goergous long dark culry hair, and a addorable personality and cute laugh!! I offer a wide range of Adult Entetainment, including sensual full body rubs, and exotic dancing!! You will never be unsatisfied while spending time with me!!

I am available for incalls mon-fri. from 1p.m. to 3p.m. only
outcalls mon-fri in the evenings
incalls and outcalls on weekends.

Call me at (if I don't answer, leave a meesage if you would like me to call you back!)
Please call in advance for availability and schedule an appointment!

incalls $100 for up to one hour
outcalls $150 for up to one hour

I do not answer blocked calls or respond to emails and text

I look forward to seeing you soon!!!XOXOXO ***CARISIMA***

Dakkon98
09-10-09, 22:16
Delete this review please.

Dakkon98
09-10-09, 23:12
Wonder whos ol`lady found out about this place.

From the mullet wrapper known as Florida Today:

The doors of a West Melbourne adult nightclub are closed for the day as fire inspectors search for the cause of an overnight blaze.
Advertisement

The fire was initially reported about 3:50 a.m. today at the Paradise Men’s Club located at 3222 West New Haven Avenue, officials said.

Several Brevard County Fire-Rescue engines responded along with area police officers. No injuries were reported and the club was closed at the time of the fire.

“The fire started by the back door of the business and got up into the eaves,” said Assistant Chief Brad Hall of Brevard County Fire-Rescue.

“There was some smoke damage inside the building but minimal damage from the fire itself.”

It was not immediately clear what kindled the flames at the back door but a fire inspector was reviewing the site, officials say.

An investigation is ongoing.Yes the back door line is from the article it self, i did NOT add it. So let the jokes flow about it.

Hairball
09-11-09, 19:58
My hunting began today in T-ville but no hoes out and about. Leo was out in force and after getting the eye from one decided not to press my luck and headed off to Cocoa. Made the usual loop Dixon, Clearlake and Peachtree but nothing here either. Remembering a report about the other side of 520 back streets cruised over to find a wsw on Jackson St. Picked up Trish and she said lets go back to my place. After some questioning decided to risk it and told her if I see any males I will bolt. Her house (shack) only had her friend Carla who was naked when I arrived to offer up a double. Tag team bbbj for .5 was the deal and since this is only my 2nd two girl fling went for it.
Now this all sounds pretty peachy but if you factor in these girls are way down on the scale at 2 or 3. I have been known to step down a few steps on the skank latter but today fell right off. Closed my eyes and it all felt good.
The house is on Jackson st real close to Grace. They said come by again 24/7 pick between the two or take them both. Big dog but friendly and no thugs. I have digits (unconfirmed) if anyone is not too fussy about their hoes.

Max #01
09-11-09, 23:19
Wasn't this the same fate that befell Thee Xanadu several years ago? I used to visit there every time I was down in that area. It was a great place. I guess there's no longer any non-Asian MPs in that part of FL anymore. -- Bummer

Wonder whos ol`lady found out about this place.

From the mullet wrapper known as Florida Today:

Yes the back door line is from the article it self, i did NOT add it. So let the jokes flow about it.

Cockalorum
09-12-09, 16:22
Wasn't this the same fate that befell Thee Xanadu several years ago? I used to visit there every time I was down in that area. It was a great place. I guess there's no longer any non-Asian MPs in that part of FL anymore. -- Bummer

Body Magic Massage on US 1 I believe is still in business Very pricy though. Down the street from where Xanadu was located.

The word I got from an ex staffer, which may not be fact, is when the property along US 1 was purchased for the road expansion the Feds would not lease out to the business in the building anymore. The Feds did at fist but then they got word what the business was and closed it down.

I miss unforgettable services in Cocoa great rate and great girls in its day.

Dakkon98
09-14-09, 00:49
Body Magic Massage on US 1 I believe is still in business Very pricy though. Down the street from where Xanadu was located.

The word I got from an ex staffer, which may not be fact, is when the property along US 1 was purchased for the road expansion the Feds would not lease out to the business in the building anymore. The Feds did at fist but then they got word what the business was and closed it down.

I miss unforgettable services in Cocoa great rate and great girls in its day.
Body Magic did re-open after it got busted. Hours are very limited (10-6). Not sure about services available since the bust/re-opening but as mentioned it was very $$$$.

The property was for sale while it was shut down but not sure what happened with that.

Blodar
09-15-09, 14:15
Has digits. Needs some help.
B.

Richiboone
09-18-09, 03:45
Just a quick "Hi!" to the crew down there. You were real helpful when I visited the area and it was appreciated. A special thanks to Bradsky and Blodar.

Know St. Louis is not high on the destination city list but if you get here you'll find some nice surprises. I'll leave it to the C of C to pimp that straight stuff.

For us mongers there is a not bad SW scene. It does require a car because none of them walk near the downtown hotels.

The strip clubs on the Illinois side of the river have a great reputation. I have my own favorite, Roxys. A very nice looking 20-something from there offered an outside date at her place or a notel for 1.5 recently.

There are always a fair amount of CL ads posted.Don't use them so I can't say one way or another.

The SW board is very active right now. Might make some fun reading when you're in the house with nothing else to do.

Best to you.

Peace. Out.

Richi

Veroguy
09-18-09, 04:31
Has digits. Needs some help.
B.

Didn't she rob you of $900.00, and you wanted to break her arm. So why the hell would you want to help her???

Vero

Blodar
09-18-09, 04:58
[QUOTE=Veroguy]Didn't she rob you of $900.00, and you wanted to break her arm. So why the hell would you want to help her???

I guess since the loss was to the CC, I was able to block it out somehow and see her as a way to meet some needs. Many lessons learned. If I take a step back, it really sheds light on the whole business. Says something about what we allow to control us, eh? Ever see the movie, Matchstick Men with Nicholas Cage? In that film, he faces the girl who ripped him off and says, "I gave you that money.", which is sort of true in this case. If I am willing to engage in the hobby, the cost, financial or legal, is what I deserve, even if I was not calculating it at the time. Best to be careful, if you can't be smart.

Bottom line is I did not go out of my way to help her except to post here. The appeal with any SW wears off after a visit or two. She is no better or worse that any girl you will meet who walks. Be aware that any girl you meet in that situation will or has done that same or worse to a mark like ourselves.

B

Malabar
09-18-09, 08:19
The only Kim i know of is blondish, slender, 40s, specializes in CBJ. Does that description fit?

The first car date with the Kim I met, had the rubber on me and I didn't know it until a few seconds later. She was that good.

BTW: The Kim I knew went into sharpes on her 3rd hooker charge. That usually means the big house.

Blodar
09-18-09, 18:43
For better or for worse...
http://www.brevardsheriff.com/dar/inmatephotos/200310.html

Beereal
09-19-09, 09:41
For better or for worse...
http://www.brevardsheriff.com/dar/inmatephotos/200310.html

Is she still singing with Aerosmith?

PeterPiper52
09-19-09, 16:45
Is she still singing with Aerosmith?No wonder why Joe Perry can't find him.

I always thought that he was a tranny!

Cwv81
09-20-09, 20:11
Went looking in Cocoa saw a WSW with red hair on peach tree as I drove by, I the saw a black chevy suv and black ford car both with cops driving on a side street. Not sure if she was with them or they were just following her. Saw a nice WSW blond walking on clearlake to the gas station, but just to many cops around so I call it a day.

Last sat. I picked up a young blond WSW name jessica went to park and got a very nice BBBJ for.20 would love to find her again and take her to a room.

Malabar
09-22-09, 08:02
A cute little SW at the BP station on US1, south of Port Malabar and US1 intersection. I stop there a lot for lotto tickets. First time I've ever seen her. She's not a regular.

She asked me for a ride. Needed cash for her pills. Went to a secluded spot. A jackson for a BBBJ. She tried several times to up the price to .3 and I refused. She was too dope-sick to do a decent job. Couldn't nut. Finally gave up.

She wanted me to drive her to her connection's place and I said no. Dropped her off near the BP station. No digits.

Lesson learned: If the SW is jones-ing, pass.

Blodar
09-24-09, 06:46
I noticed a LEO riding a Segway scooter on Lincoln, East of US1 yesterday around noon.

Met a redhead SW, 5-5, 30-ish, named Barbie around Fam Lee Auto Mart on Aurora. She was wearing jeans and a brown tank top. Seemed to have above average looks for the area, but attitude to match. She stated she gets 40, to which I replied, "Not around here." She said, "Wanna bet?" Nope, I said, but I'll drop you off. I told her we are in a recession. She insisted that she gets 40 for basic headache remedy, so I returned her to her neighborhood at St. Clair and US1. I'll stop by in a coupla days and see if she changes her tune.

Cwv81
09-28-09, 21:20
On my way home Sat. night, 1am saw wsw red hair donna walking. She is a little older than I like but gives the best bbbjcim for .20 I have had.

Also saw that the jessica I picked up a few weeks ago was busted by cocoa pd sat.

Dakkon98
09-30-09, 00:00
Seems MPD didn't have anything to do.

MELBOURNE — A sting operation by Melbourne Police this evening resulted in the arrest of five women on charges of soliciting for prostitution.

Four of the arrests was on U.S. 1 in the south end of the city, and one woman was arrested on U.S. 1 near Aurora Road. The operation was conducted between 5 and 9 p.m. by the police department’s Special Operations Unit.

Arrested were:

— [Name(s) deleted by Admin], 33, on a misdemeanor charge of solicitation of prostitution.
— [Name(s) deleted by Admin], 25, on misdemeanor charges of solicitation of prostitution and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia.
— [Name(s) deleted by Admin], 29, on a misdemeanor charge of solicitation of prostitution.
— [Name(s) deleted by Admin], 40, on a felony charge of solicitation of prostitution.
— [Name(s) deleted by Admin], 33, on a misdemeanor charge of solicitation of prostitution.Expect a Reverse sting in the area soon.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the names of persons who were arrested from the report.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea here, but if you think about it, posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Hairball
10-02-09, 17:19
Losing Kitty for awhile. She got caught with a stem in her borrowed bicycle seat. Claims it was not hers and I tend to believe her. She has not been high when I've found her. Leo does not care it is a bust to them. So it's off to Colemen for a month or so when she turns herself in next week.
Predawn also saw 2 bsw on Deleon. One looked pretty good so may have to look into it on my next visit.

Johnny 1217
10-06-09, 09:38
Came thru Melbourne Sunday night around 11pm and ran into Sunny by the liquor store. Had a dream that she got in and we found a parking place. BBBJCIM for .20 good as usual. She said she is moving beachside soon but who knows for sure. Dropped her back in the area after that, like I said it was a real nice dream.

Gramsstud
10-06-09, 10:54
A little more info please.

There are probably only what 100 liquor stores in Melbourne.

Thanks

Ctblakmandingo
10-06-09, 16:49
I've been down here off and on for a while Mongers and I'm wondering If there are Spots by the Beach either in Cocoa or Melbourne? . Its odd considering most cities that have decent beaches have some kind of fun. Either neir hotels like Motel 6 ETC.

Anyone have an opinion? Or a spot to check preferably.

Blodar
10-06-09, 17:52
DON'T.

Called. Set an appt. Drove to Merritt Island. She did not answer for the hour that I was there, nor any other time afterward.

Shoddy customer service if you ax me. Bad press for a girl who has had marginal reviews to date. If you know her, pass it on so that she might improve and make a buck or two.

B

Veroguy
10-07-09, 03:57
I've been down here off and on for a while Mongers and I'm wondering If there are Spots by the Beach either in Cocoa or Melbourne? . Its odd considering most cities that have decent beaches have some kind of fun. Either neir hotels like Motel 6 ETC.

Anyone have an opinion? Or a spot to check preferably.

Rents are high on the beach, so drug dealers do not live there. The way I see it is, no drugs no hoes. You will find most sw's near "The Hood".

Vero

Dakkon98
10-07-09, 05:34

Anyone have an opinion? Or a spot to check preferably.Beach side is too intolerant for that type of stuff. The police on beach side when board will pull you over for having out of county tags. The sidewalks roll up at 5pm sharp so anyone out after that better be a resident walking a dog. Melb. USED to have a ok SW scene BUT the blue hairs and bible thumpers killed that. There is action, but its on the side streets and in areas where best keep the doors locked till she is ready to jump in. As for spots, its hit or miss. There is action on occasion at the Burger King on us1 just north of the melb. Causeway. There is/was a decent looking WSW on US1 near the Chevy dealership and old bus station. A ok looking WSW on Aurora rd toward the trailer (about 1 east of wickham rd). Beyond that its pretty dry.

Malabar
10-07-09, 08:10
A little more info please.

There are probably only what 100 liquor stores in Melbourne.

Thanks

My guess is the liquor store just south of the US1 & 192 intersection.

Malabar
10-07-09, 08:15
Came thru Melbourne Sunday night around 11pm and ran into Sunny by the liquor store. Had a dream that she got in and we found a parking place. BBBJCIM for .20 good as usual. She said she is moving beachside soon but who knows for sure. Dropped her back in the area after that, like I said it was a real nice dream.

Beachside??? If that's true and that's a big IF, then she's gonna have roommate(s). Before her last arrest, she was rooming with some guy, in a trailor, in the trailor park just south of malabar road, off US1.

Malabar
10-07-09, 08:30
Rents are high on the beach, so drug dealers do not live there. The way I see it is, no drugs no hoes. You will find most sw's near "The Hood".

Vero

Also, beachside is a lot tighter than mainland. Ask the locals about Satellite Beach cops: Gestapo on four wheels. 45 mph speed limit on A1A, they'll pull you over for doing 45.0001 and write you up for everything they possibly can (faulty turn signals, brake lights, not using mouthwash, etc).

I've been in this area, continuously, since 2000. Since then, I've only met two SWs beachside, both on A1A. I'm sure there's more out there but, by comparison, US1 is a monger/shoppers paradise.

Mal

Daytona Dave
10-07-09, 13:54
Whats happening at the Palm tree anymore have not much about it latley? Are you better off geting the hour session or the half hour session? Or are there better AMPs or better action in the area? Please let me know I am wanting to make the trip from Daytona to see but thought would get some feed back before I make the trip. Please P M me if you can or on forum if you would rather.

Thanks Happy mongering.

Daytona Dave sighing off for now.

Hodar
10-07-09, 14:03
DON'T.

Called. Set an appt. Drove to Merritt Island. She did not answer for the hour that I was there, nor any other time afterward.

Shoddy customer service if you ax me. Bad press for a girl who has had marginal reviews to date. If you know her, pass it on so that she might improve and make a buck or two.

B

My Hodar proved correct again. I avoided this one..... with the marginal reviews that capped the case. She looked a little skanky for the price, not that I have anything against skanks mind you :) but I wont pay filet prices for ground chuck.

Java Junkie
10-07-09, 16:23
Only thing I've seen along A1A over the recent few years are clubs (cocoa beach/canaveral) or incall at hotels/motels or private homes. But the streets themselves are quiet.

Dakkon98
10-08-09, 10:16
Whats happening at the Palm tree anymore have not much about it latley? Are you better off geting the hour session or the half hour session? Or are there better AMPs or better action in the area? Please let me know I am wanting to make the trip from Daytona to see but thought would get some feed back before I make the trip. Please P M me if you can or on forum if you would rather.

Thanks Happy mongering.

Daytona Dave sighing off for now.DD,

Palm Tree is still there, still the same ol' same ol'. I paid for 30 but got 45-50, guess it depends on what mamasan is watching on TV. Closer to you is Asiana in Cape Canaveral, they seem to get ok reviews. Tokyo Spa in Cocoa is another option off of 520 toward I-95(across form Police station). There are a couple of in-call solutions in Titusville and Merritt Island both run $$. and the Ladies are more 'mature' which i personally prefer.

Good luck on your mongering!

Gramsstud
10-08-09, 18:04
Here is a good site for massage parlor reviews.

http://www.********.com/

The Zen Spa in Melbourne on 192 just east of Sams Club (other side of the road) is good. I had a nice session with Yung.

Very nice.

Dakkon98
10-09-09, 08:16
Here is a good site for massage parlor reviews.

http://www.********.com/

The Zen Spa in Melbourne on 192 just east of Sams Club (other side of the road) is good. I had a nice session with Yung.

Very nice.That particular site requires you to a) Pay to read reviews or b) submit a review to get a free 30 day VIP membership. Its also kinda dead for for the brevard area it seems.

Did you happen to notice if Paradise re-opened?

Cockalorum
10-10-09, 21:47
I have been playing it safe lately so I went t back to a hold haunt Asiana in Cape Canaveral / Cocoa beach. To many new girls on Cl and Backpage and no posted reviews. I met up with Suzy (sp) , new name, who was a favorite at Tokyo in Cocoa awhile back. Asiana is clean facility and after a little wait I was able to get in for my hour massage. I had a very thorough table shower and a strong massage which is the way I like it. She was good at walking on my back which is hard to find these days. She was very attentive and paid attention to all the details. I like Asian women so what can I say I had a good time and with Suzy I will be back.

Hairball
10-16-09, 19:07
My last report here was to say Kitty was off to jail but she got off the hook with some community service so picked her up early this am. Very shortly there after saw 3 other wsw she was telling me about but the blood was leaving the big head so do not remember the names but 2 looked pretty good in the dark. Off to my hidy hole and snapped a couple pics for viewing.
Older, not pretty, no tits skinny but a real good BJ.

Jenker
10-20-09, 03:25
I understand what you mean.

Sometimes they might not be the pretiest sw but gets the job done.

Looks like fun.

Hairball
10-23-09, 19:25
I found Mandy this morning. It has been along time since seeing her. Anyway she was quite high, squirms, jitters and could not stay on task. I would bet she was holding at least a stem and lots of trouble when the man pulls you over. I will pass next time.

Hunkburninlove
10-28-09, 06:15
I am new to area, any recommendations for SW in Merritt Island area?

Florida Perv
10-31-09, 10:27
I am new to area, any recommendations for SW in Merritt Island area?

I haven't seen any in Merritt Island for many years. The nearest location is Peachtree in Cocoa.

Hairball
10-31-09, 13:10
I haven't seen any in Merritt Island for many years. The nearest location is Peachtree in Cocoa.

Hey Perv,
Just up the road is Titusvillle. Only a couple of streets to troll (Main/Deleon). I was there early Friday (before daylight) and saw a better selection than I have seen in a while. Come daylight and finding them is much harder. I do not know if it is all night but when I go hardly ever miss. No one else is reporting in this area lately so please let us know if you go.

Cockalorum
10-31-09, 17:24
It had been awhile so I took a trip down memory lane and went back to Tokyo in Cocoa. I had a great TS, I always like it when you get a partial massage then. Have yet to ask for a soapy massage. http://www.soapymassage.com/main.html I had one when I was in Washington DC many years back and it was the best time I have ever had at an AMP. If anyone knows of any nearby PLEASE let me know. I had a good “walk on back” massage and left happy. I will repeat the memory.

Blodar
11-02-09, 11:33
Been researching some new leads. Close to appointments with two.

Why create more stress, chasing after some relief ??? E-mail me and Lets work it out!!! - 32
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/why_create_more_stress_chasing_after_some_relief_e_mail_me_and_lets_work_it_out_32/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3902726

http://imagesc.backpage.com/centralimages/mlb/cb/cb36a51d0d8172242dc5c63a4661e35a--2--1001919JPG--medium.jpg

SUGARBABY NEEDS A DADDY - 30 (BREVARD)

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=5d2b16a919&view=att&th=12436fb8b633cf1c&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

Any hits on either one?

Healthy Hunting!

Richiboone
11-02-09, 15:59
Had some pleasant experiences in your area earlier this year. (Is Tabby out?) And wanted to share.

Hope you enjoy the attachment.

A few minor definitions:
hoodie: hooded sweatshirt
blow up: use up minutes
hoosier: local derogatory for low class, unschooled, poorly mannered (no relationship to people from Indiana, where I spent some time and started to take offense until I understood)

PusshyHunter
11-02-09, 16:17

Why create more stress, chasing after some relief ??? E-mail me and Lets work it out!!! - 32
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/why_create_more_stress_chasing_after_some_relief_e_mail_me_and_lets_work_it_out_32/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3902726

http://imagesc.backpage.com/centralimages/mlb/cb/cb36a51d0d8172242dc5c63a4661e35a--2--1001919JPG--medium.jpg

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=5d2b16a919&view=att&th=12436fb8b633cf1c&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

Any hits on either one?

Healthy Hunting!I would stay clear of this one just by what she wrote email her with a accurate description of what you want. Smell's like pork to me.

Matt Man II
11-02-09, 19:41

Any hits on either one?

Healthy Hunting!The first "e-mail me" post was originally by a couple as I recall a while back, so I steered clear. The rates seem right though.

Your "sugarbaby" link didn't work for me, took me to a G-mail login screen. Where was this posted?

The only more recent one I have seen is Janae, who fits the reports given previously on this forum.

Talked to Courtney posting on BP, she is definitely a hot babe, $$ for the hr and has favorable reviews on ****. Haven't seen her yet.

Elizabeth sounded nice on the phone, $ for 1/2hr, someone posted a decent review earlier.

Star made it clear in an e-mail she is not GFE. Another reviewer had a negative experience.

"Massage" by Kiya in an e-mail says $.2 for massage, $.8 for GFE

Stacy has posted forever, she did not return a phone call. Cannot find any reviews. Anybody seen her?

Melissa, Sarah, Lexi, April, Tatianna, Erin others? Who knows. Seems not many of us willing to take the plunge on the unknowns.

Maddison is in Atlanta, I was starting to really like her.

Caras is off on "vacation".

Woodee
11-03-09, 06:59
Hey all,

I've been in Tville makin rounds since hard as a rock boob job lesley johnson (wonders who can recall her).

Anyways I have to say Richiboone that was the best set of rules I've seen think we need make some flyiers up and post them LOL.

Now we need rules for our side like.

Never meet them in there room.

Always do a LE check if you don't know them.

Try and have a reason why you are where you are in case of the harassing LE never have more cash then willing to loose on you if possible.

Cell phones and personal items you wanna keep stuff away.

If you gonna take them home remember they are like stray cats and will wonder back time to time.

"are you a cop" only works in the movies ASK if you can grab there tit if they don't offer right away (I say ask because if you just do it then thats another charge added possibly if they are LE).

MOST important have a spare car key (I picked 1 crazy chick up in my youth and she took the keys out grabbed stuff and ran)

Later,

Woody

GiddyUpOrOff
11-03-09, 07:00
New.

Are the age/identity verification sites safe to use or is it a way for someone to get your credit card info?

Thanks

Nemodc
11-04-09, 03:05
the rules are there for you. Just go to the main page here and look for the

Wait for it!!

WAIT!!!!

22 RULES FOR STREET MONGERING

amazing what you can find if you take a bit of time to look.

Nemo

Hey all,

Now we need rules for our side like.

Woody

Dakkon98
11-04-09, 04:06
New.

Are the age/identity verification sites safe to use or is it a way for someone to get your credit card info?

ThanksDepends on the site, there are a few legit sites.

Datecheck, roomservice2k come to mind as 'legit' sites.

I know a couple ladies on CL use DC and will provide you with a reference once you see them. It is up to you if your willing to put that much personal info out there.

Matt Man II
11-04-09, 08:16
New.

ThanksIf you read their "terms and conditions" usually hidden in a link, you will find you are going to be charged monthly. These are all a scam. Any provider advertising and requiring you to go to a site for verification is a fake.

Woodee
11-04-09, 14:20
Ok you got me but in my defense I signed up over 2 years ago and only been to main page that 1 time to sign up found this by accident on a search.

However still might be amusing to hand out the rules to the ladies.

Mctim60
11-05-09, 20:51
Saw a WSW on US 1 just north of Parkway yesterday. She looked real good, but looked like she had a bf or pimp watching her from the distance on a bike. Didn't stop because it looked almost tgtbt, but might have missed out. Anyone have info on her? Average ht, nice body, dark hair. Definitely looking for biz. I prefer PM.

Cockalorum
11-17-09, 15:54
Went back and saw Dora; first time for me. Nice, sweet and petite girl. She is young and new so she is learning so that more than made up for her learning the ropes. She was fresh, not fake and we had some good laughs. Good TS and walk on the back. She works part time so you may want to call first. I do plan to see her again.

Jman123
11-24-09, 14:27
Met up with a WSW named Kelly 28y/o dirty blonde hair. Had a really nice body, 6. 5-7 on the face, skills were good.

Blodar
11-25-09, 03:59
Bro! To be useful, at least give us a general location, time, etc. Thanks for the effort.

Met up with a WSW named Kelly 28y/o dirty blonde hair. Had a really nice body, 6. 5-7 on the face, skills were good.

Blodar
11-25-09, 12:11
I was bored at work, and I worked up a draft of what I am calling a GFE contract that sort of is a corollary to the 22 rules for Street Mongering. It goes as follows.

I welcome input to improve it. If there are other docs out there on the internet, I can use that content to improve this one.

TO MY POTENTIAL GFE:

As your client, I will:
1. Respect your anonymity
2. Respect your safety
3. Respect your time.
4. Be clean, shaved and showered.

As my GFE, you will:
1. Protect my anonymity, safety
A. Be alone
B. Don't ask, don't tell, don't keep records
2. Respect my time
A. Be available, responsive, on time
B. Don't hurry
3. Maintain the GFE Illusion
A. Limit expectations, one visit at at time, don't call me.
B. No drama, (incl. Ex. BF, pimp, kids, money, etc.)
C. Be attentive, affectionate.
D. No Rules
E. Be clean, freshly showered
F. Be communicative, let me know what you like, don' fake it too much
G. Enjoy yourself
H. Don't hustle me
I. Don't beg for money.
J. Don't use drugs or ask to use drugs in my presence.

Tomkat4848
11-25-09, 12:49
Blodar, I think that is excellent. That is what I offer to a GFE and what I expect from a GFE.

Dakkon98
11-26-09, 00:56
Great start Blodar!

Here are some more:

Client aka 'Boyfriend'

2. Respect your safety

A. Won't use drugs or ask to use drugs in your presence.

B. Be sober

C. Won't take pictures or use my GPS navigation system to log your address.

3. Respect your time.

A. Be on time, call if I THINK I'm going to late.

1. Call at least 30 minutes before hand if I get stuck in traffic aka need to reschedule or cancel an appt.

B. Be communicative, tell you what I like WITHIN your boundaries.

C. Limit expectations, one visit at at time

D. No drama, (incl. Ex. GF, previous providers, wife, kids, money, etc.)

4. Be clean, shaved and showered.

A. Won't take a bath/shower in AXE/OldSpice

B. Will pop a breathe mint if I couldn't wait to smoke

Jman123
11-26-09, 02:02
Bro! To be useful, at least give us a general location, time, etc. Thanks for the effort.My bad lol. it was around 930pm right off us1 and Fee ave.

CinnamonGirl
11-26-09, 16:25
Be sure the donation is in hand on time every time.

ALWAYS shower before you arrive or when you arrive!

Remember that this is an arrangement, that means you are NOT always welcome to drop by whenever you want, call at all hours of the night etc.

Realize that rules are a necessary part of life and anyone who would enter an arrangement with no rules set is just ASKING for problems ad to be taken advantage of.

Remember that I am a business woman and have expenses and bills to pay that your donation more than likely will not cover by itself.

Rg123
11-29-09, 17:11
I have to ask, not sure if it was just me but I contacted Tyler from BP well in advance for an outcall in which she agreed but at our appt time she calls back asking if we can postpone our appt for later in which I agree but she never showed up, has anyone had a similar experience? Is she worth another try?

Hodar
11-30-09, 00:26
I have to ask, not sure if it was just me but I contacted Tyler from BP well in advance for an outcall in which she agreed but at our appt time she calls back asking if we can postpone our appt for later in which I agree but she never showed up, has anyone had a similar experience? Is she worth another try?

Word to the wise..... Once bitten twice shy. Unreliable= Unreliable service, if she is disrespectful of your time and has no integrity of word why would her date be different? Think of it this way, would you hire an applicant for a job with no resume? and than cancels her interview? and than blows you off? this is a way these R.O.B.s work. If you are desperate enough top call her back after she humiliates you than she knows she has "mark" guaranteel it will end badly.

Hairball
12-04-09, 15:53
Mongers,
Out for your strolling pleasures this morning were Kitty, Sandy, Laura and Mandy. Said I would pass on Mandy but picked her up again and was happy to see her in better condition. Stayed on task for a good squirt. No CIM but I sometimes like to make a mess anyway.

Veroguy
12-04-09, 18:43
Mongers,
Out for your strolling pleasures this morning were Kitty, Sandy, Laura and Mandy. Said I would pass on Mandy but picked her up again and was happy to see her in better condition. Stayed on task for a good squirt. No CIM but I sometimes like to make a mess anyway.

I guess this is one of the times we do NOT need detail, but thanks for the report. LOL

Vero

Ms Tyler
12-04-09, 20:41
I have to ask, not sure if it was just me but I contacted Tyler from BP well in advance for an outcall in which she agreed but at our appt time she calls back asking if we can postpone our appt for later in which I agree but she never showed up, has anyone had a similar experience? Is she worth another try?I'm not sure if you saw my apology on the other forum, but I wanted to offer it to you. I had unexpected family visitors and couldn't call you back, for which I sincerely apologize, and if you would like a visit, I will offer you a discounted rate as a white flag. I do take my job seriously, however with it being what it is, and that we sometimes must hide our occupation from our loved ones, comparing it to a job interview might not be fair. It's your call, and I completely understand if paybacks are a *****! LOL,

Happy hunting!

PeterPiper52
12-05-09, 13:35
I'm not sure if you saw my apology on the other forum, but I wanted to offer it to you. I had unexpected family visitors and couldn't call you back, for which I sincerely apologize, and if you would like a visit, I will offer you a discounted rate as a white flag. I do take my job seriously, however with it being what it is, and that we sometimes must hide our occupation from our loved ones, comparing it to a job interview might not be fair. It's your call, and I completely understand if paybacks are a *****! LOL,

Happy hunting!That was a very nice apology. It shows a lot of class. I'm on the other coast, but get Brevard every now and then. I will keep you in mind.

Ms Tyler
12-07-09, 19:12
That was a very nice apology. It shows a lot of class. I'm on the other coast, but get Brevard every now and then. I will keep you in mind.I appreciate that. I'd love to have you visit, although I might show you a dirty side behind closed doors.

Safe travels!

Malcono
12-09-09, 12:18
I haven't been in the area in a while.

Has anyone been to Paradise lately?

Or are there any other recommendations?

Dakkon98
12-09-09, 13:16

Or are there any other recommendations?Don't know if Paradise ever reopened after the 'minor' fire awhile back. As far as other places, there are a couple AMPs in the area. One is about 2 blocks west of Paradise, the other is in Palm Bay east of Babcock. Rockledge, Cocoa and the port also have AMPs. There are fine quality providers in the area so the need to seek those establishments out doesn't seem worth it.

Jman123
12-10-09, 03:35
Met up with sally off of fee at around 730ish, older blonde WSW in her early-mid 40's. Good worker, looks about 6-7 on the scale, skills were up there around 8. 5-9, 20 for BBBJCIM, no number.

Bloodrocuted
12-10-09, 15:16
Strolled Main around 1:00 in the afternoon. Saw Mandy, who is looking particularly bad compared to what she used to. She still wants same $$ for service. I wouldn't give her more than what I give Kitty. Which is 10. 15 max. Another thin brunette was out with her friend with big tits. She looks kinda thuggish but not to bad on the scale. Also a southern looking homely blonde girl with a turquoise top. Quasimodo was out as well, the brunette with the rock hard bags. There was more. Talent, for lack of a better word, out today than I've seen in a long time. 5-6 hoes walking Main at the same time. I was half expecting a throw down of some sort. I definitely would have paid for that.

Make sure you guys don't give Mandy too much money. No reason she should be trying to get 20-25 anymore, she is near Kitty's level of used up crack ***** and isn't even close to Kitty's skill or her tolerance of rapid throat gouging.

I do have Mandy's # if anybody wants it. She said she would have more minutes soon. Holla.

Veroguy
12-10-09, 17:44
Anybody know if Terry is out on the st's., Aroura area. I saw she was out of the big house.

Vero

Come on Mal. I think you might have a clue.

Ms Tyler
12-10-09, 20:03

Or are there any other recommendations?Paradise is back open.

They only closed for a week or two.

Calizum69
12-10-09, 20:20
I first saw Amy in 2004 in Hollywood behind Wings and Dings on HLWD BLVD. She was really a flake as you can do anything with her, I mean she was up to anything, she rarely said no. Well its 2009 and I couldn't beleive my eyes, after four years where she was no where to be seen she was back and rock climbing. Funny thing is she pick me up in her boyfreinds car as I was walking on Taft. I got a BBBJ in the truck and I wanted more. So she said she wanted some more of her party supply and we headed to my place. Let me tell you, she gets superfreak after she got her first hit. Wanted me to video and all these positions and she screams on the top of her lungs. I am lucky that my next door was vacant and she could scream all she wanted. Below I posted snapshots and one from her FB site and you can can tell what a year difference makes.

Happy Hunting

Calizum

Calizum69
12-10-09, 20:23
The Terry I know has nice tan skin, lots of tats and a phat azz and used to be a stripper and she has hazel greenish eyes.

We talking about the same Terry
Cali

Anybody know if Terry is out on the st's., Aroura area. I saw she was out of the big house.

Vero

Malabar
12-10-09, 20:51

Vero

I go by that area every chance I get. No sign. If she's out there, she needs to be really careful. I'm not sure but a third pop might send her to state.

I did see one blond around 9:15ish pm last night; she got scooped quickly.

Mal

P.S.

By The Hey VG - I thought you were moving up out of the "hood" with all your activities on the escort forums...

Calizum69
12-10-09, 20:55
I just realized I posted in Brevard county instead of Broward, I meant to post in Broward in my earlier post.

My bad,

Calizum

PusshyHunter
12-11-09, 08:36
Thinking of seeing her but just wanted to know if anyone else has seen her?

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/why_create_more_stress_chasing_after_some_relief_e_mail_me_and_lets_work_it_out_33/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3902726

Nemodc
12-11-09, 12:55
to tampa. I do like that maid outfit (just as in photos) and the rates are excellent. Her webpage notes gaskets may not be needed so that gives me pause tho. But Id likely still give her a call.

Nemo

Thinking of seeing her but just wanted to know if anyone else has seen her?

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/why_create_more_stress_chasing_after_some_relief_e_mail_me_and_lets_work_it_out_33/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3902726

Vegas Black
12-11-09, 15:32
I first saw Amy in 2004 in Hollywood behind Wings and Dings on HLWD BLVD. She was really a flake as you can do anything with her, I mean she was up to anything, she rarely said no. Well its 2009 and I couldn't beleive my eyes, after four years where she was no where to be seen she was back and rock climbing. Funny thing is she pick me up in her boyfreinds car as I was walking on Taft. I got a BBBJ in the truck and I wanted more. So she said she wanted some more of her party supply and we headed to my place. Let me tell you, she gets superfreak after she got her first hit. Wanted me to video and all these positions and she screams on the top of her lungs. I am lucky that my next door was vacant and she could scream all she wanted. Below I posted snapshots and one from her FB site and you can can tell what a year difference makes.

Happy Hunting

Calizum

You hit that pussy raw?

Brave man you are

Calizum69
12-11-09, 16:26
I use short condoms that dont have the rib edges which have slipped of me in the past, here is the link http://www.undercovercondoms.com/

You hit that pussy raw?

Brave man you are

Nemodc
12-12-09, 00:22
but could you narrow down which specific ones are the short ribless ones?

Nemo

I use short condoms that dont have the rib edges which have slipped of me in the past, here is the link http://www.undercovercondoms.com/

Cockalorum
12-12-09, 13:52
Stopped in and saw “mama”. She’s been there about two months. Short, 30 something, very petite top. Quick TS but all spots cleaned. Good massage and standard flip; a bit mechanical though. No extras except she did finish out the full hour after the flip. She was good at positioning herself so there were no opportunities for extras.

Hodar
12-13-09, 14:02
Stopped in and saw “mama”. She’s been there about two months. Short, 30 something, very petite top. Quick TS but all spots cleaned. Good massage and standard flip; a bit mechanical though. No extras except she did finish out the full hour after the flip. She was good at positioning herself so there were no opportunities for extras.

Her Name is "MOMO" frankly I did not care for her massage too much. she also has a bony little ass :)

Hodar
12-13-09, 14:21
I saw in F.T. that a girl was killed crossing US1 by the hood. My hodar went off and I wentto F DOC and saw her pic. Rest in Peace sister.

Theresa Byrd

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateInfo/InmateInfoMenu.asp

Cockalorum
12-14-09, 14:23
Her Name is "MOMO" frankly I did not care for her massage too much. she also has a bony little ass :)

Thanks for the correction, I never even got the chance to see how bony her ass was. She was quick.....

Did You
12-15-09, 15:46
Your the man hodar! :)

I saw in F.T. that a girl was killed crossing US1 by the hood. My hodar went off and I wentto F DOC and saw her pic. Rest in Peace sister.

Theresa Byrd

Vankleek
12-16-09, 06:42
Hodar,

That is one great site. Hadn't seen it before. Lots of interesting info. A little scary to see what constitutes a sex crime.

Theresa Byrd

Gramsstud
12-16-09, 07:23
Someone needs to start a massage parlor thread like the Orlando page. I tried but could not get it to work. That would be some good information. Thanks to whoever can do this.

John Homers
12-16-09, 11:20
There is a really ritzy apartment building on law st and avacado off of us1 in melbourne that I see SW's at all day long. I saw a blonde today from a distance but she was picked up before I got there.

Dakkon98
12-17-09, 03:16
There is a really ritzy apartment building on law st and avacado off of us1 in melbourne that I see SW's at all day long. I saw a blonde today from a distance but she was picked up before I got there.Not sure were your from but those apartments don't qualify for ritzy, even in South LA.

As for the area, IRC it is an automatic felony for the girls caught there.

Calizum69
12-17-09, 14:01
Trespass is a common misdemeanor offense, although repetitive circumstances it may be charged as a felony. One of the most common scenarios for a felony trespass arrest is when somebody is attempting to re-enter an establishment for the third time. Three strikes and your out, and that goes in any attempt at any location for a third time.

Not sure were your from but those apartments don't qualify for ritzy, even in South LA.

As for the area, IRC it is an automatic felony for the girls caught there.

Dakkon98
12-17-09, 23:35
Trespass is a common misdemeanor offense, although repetitive circumstances it may be charged as a felony. One of the most common scenarios for a felony trespass arrest is when somebody is attempting to re-enter an establishment for the third time. Three strikes and your out, and that goes in any attempt at any location for a third time.Not talking about trespassing, talking about the girls/ladies getting busted soliciting on Avocado. MPD is trying to clean that area up and made it an enhanced penalty zone. The girls know or should know it by know. I've never seen a SW east of US1 once you pass Eau Gallie Blvd.

Pbwardy02
12-18-09, 08:17
Someone needs to start a massage parlor thread like the Orlando page. I tried but could not get it to work. That would be some good information. Thanks to whoever can do this.

That would be good. I have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Orlando, but I know nothing when it comes to the Space Coast. I have tried a few places here in Melbourne and have struck out everytime. I take it LEO out here does not fuck around.

Cockalorum
12-18-09, 11:41
Ok, went back and saw Momo again. She was more relaxed. The TS was a little longer, not as rushed but still not great. Same massage as last report. Got past the firewall, not a lot of meat on the ass but I don’t know if its “bony” as noted earlier I guess that’s all relative …………

John Homers
12-18-09, 12:06
Not sure were your from but those apartments don't qualify for ritzy, even in South LA.

As for the area, IRC it is an automatic felony for the girls caught there.Well everytime I am in the neighborhood I see 2 or 3 and I see them being picked up multiple times. It always seems to be different girls though. Last time there was two blondes roaming. One I saw get scooped up and the other was just flailing around the side road talking to herself.

Also the ritzy part was sarcasm.

Hairball
12-19-09, 11:54
Danger Danger Will Robinson!
My Spidy senses are kicking in and one of the hos told me a sting is coming. There are simply too many obvious sw's plying their trade in this small area now and the neighbors must be complaining. If you venture in make a few passes looking for unmarked cars and a tow truck. Have you excuse for being there ready and that 420 done and gone. If it looks tgtbt it probably is. HB

Pbwardy02
12-21-09, 00:13
I just moved to a certain part of Brevard County and the streetwalker scene here is GREAT. I actually live in a good part of the city, and have a thriving SW couple blocks minutes away from me. Overall, girls in this county are quite generous, not overcharging, and eager to please. I am pleasantly surprised. That said, my personal favorite are the massage parlours. Please message me if you know any places.

If you would like to know the area i'm talking about, PM me. Good luck gents and be safe.

Hairball
12-21-09, 09:24
I just moved to a certain part of Brevard County and the streetwalker scene here is GREAT. I actually live in a good part of the city, and have a thriving SW couple blocks minutes away from me. Overall, girls in this county are quite generous, not overcharging, and eager to please. I am pleasantly surprised. That said, my personal favorite are the massage parlours. Please message me if you know any places.

If you would like to know the area i'm talking about, PM me. Good luck gents and be safe.

Pb, Of coarse us street hunters want to know where you are speaking of but your PM box is full. Please send me a PM, thanks in advance. HB

Pbwardy02
12-21-09, 18:44
Sorry about that gents. My box is full from Orlando messages. I will clean it up today.

That said, I am the last thing from being a hoarder when it comes to sharing my info, but I just have one basic rule; if you are going to ask me for info, at least contribute to the board. I do not give info to people who do not post. Uncle LEO is lazy and wants things given to them on a silver plate. Frankly, if you have no posting history, I just plain don't trust you.

Cocoacruiser
12-22-09, 23:43
So I guess this is my first report.

In the past few weeks I have had a few ideas for the movie I am wanting to make. The movie is a fiction about street girls, so I drive around and gain inspiration by looking at the local talent.

My first inspiration for this report was a young blond girl I decided to name Jessica (acted like a teen, probably 19-20?) After seeing her walking on Pineda St, and then turning on Peachtree heading west toward the small conveinience store at Lake/Peachtree. This would be at about 9am in the morning.

I imagined what it would be like to be a client, picking this girl up. She would be a little quiet at first, but not unpleasantly so. After a very light 'are you a cop' showdown, she would then open up a bit and chat as we headed to a quiet spot. She would not even bring up prices or options other than to inquire wether or not I had a condom, and then subsequently providing one of her own when I answered to the negative.

Upon arrival at our rendevouz designation, we would negotiate a round of "a little bit of each" for two meetings with Mr. Jackson, and then I would ask her to show me the goods, so I may get a full visual of her assets.

She would oblige almost teasingly, her eyes gleaming with a flirty expression as I complemented her fine young rump. The flat stomach and smooth skin would more than make up for the less than perfect teeth and smallish breasts.

Once my visual needs has been sated for the moment, she would instruct me to hold on to the condom while she proceeded to giving a less than skillful BBBJ. A slight dissappointment on the onset, but I would hold out hopes for a better 2nd half of the ball game.

Fortunately, I would be correct in my gamble. After a few moments of honest effort, she would ask if I was ready for the final performance. After donning the necessary safety equipment, we had at our about.

Her entheusiasm would shine through in this regard, she would make all the right moves, sounds and expressions that one would want to see a cute blond make in this situation, a very believable act, if she was acting

(I wouldn't care whether she was acting or not, after all, she is being PAID to act!)

Halfway through the engagement, we would be disturbed by another motorist, and quickly I would move our location (still undressed, both of us) the whole while of the journey (3-4 minutes) she would tease me by playing with herself, while looking again at me with that flirty grin.

We would finish up our business in our 2nd location without a hitch, the ending was definately a happy one. Upon uncoupling, I would notice a faint odor, but as it did not disturb me during the whole process, I will assume it was excercise induced.

I would take her back to the conveinience store, and during the trip back she would be livelier and chat the entire time about silly stuff. Overall she would impress me a a cheery girl, and I would mark her down as someone I woud like to visit again.

Name-Jessica

Found-Off Peachtree/Lake near Pineda

Time-9am (have seen subsequently in late afternoons also, same area)

Looks-Blonde, Blue/green, 5'4", 115 lbs 32a/26/36 (guessing)

Pros-Youth, energy, body, attitude

Cons-Bad teeth, possible body odor, not a skillful Orator

Cocoacruiser
12-23-09, 00:40
Posting that charachter reminded me of another one I thought up recently.

I was driving down 520, near Curtis radiator, and saw a tiny redheaded girl in a red hooded sweatshirt. I thought to myself, she looks like a working girl, and decided to characterize her for my story.

I decided she looked like her name would be Erica? And that she would tell me she is 26 years old. She would be no taller that 5' and she would likely weigh 100 pounds or less. She would have a nice smile, with good looking teeth.

She would be talkative and engaging, but beat around the bush as to her purpose for jumping into my car so quickly when I beckoned her to.

Eventually we would agree that neither of us were in the business of arresting or entraping people for a living, and we would then decide that a ride to a more comfortable spot was in order. She also would agree that two interviews with Professor Jackson would be more than agreeable for a round of lips and lips.

While driving, she would regale me with stories of her youth and growing up in the area, and generally seemed sober, attentive and clean. Her hair (shorter that shoulder length but not too boyish), would smell nice, and overall she would appear to have good hygene.

Upon arrival at our destination, she would prove to be bereft of any form of protection, and appeared to be willing to continue without, but fortunately, I would have equipped the vehicle with a backup supply for just these types of situations.

We would re-position ourselves to gain a more favorable angle and then she would commence with a BBBJ. Her skill would prove to be above average, but not mindblowing. The length of her hair would prove to be just short enough to watch the action without her being acutely aware of that fact.

She would allow a mild bit of petting and probing with my fingers while she worked, and eventually she would look up and ask if I were ready to take the next step.

Upon my affirmative response, she would pull up her 'hoodie' sweatshirt to reveal a suprisingly nice upper torso, small breasts but not sagging, and a nice slim waist that was tiny but not bony.

We would assume a cozy position and get more aquianted, and she would be quite an entheusiastic partner, very believable actions and sounds, some groping and pulling me toward her, into her, her stray hand would run up and down my back in an affectionate way.

The visual of my (ordinarily rather normal sized) huge looking member being stuffed into such a tight shaved pussy with that teeny-tiny waistline and cute little ass would make me feel like a Titan of sexual Fury, and lead to my eventual explosive climax, definately a well worthy experience!

Afterward, I would drive her back to her neighborhood, her chatting the majority of the way, she would be a decent conversationalist that can actually delve into current events and politics a bit, to my suprise, and none of the usual street talk. I would ask her for a way to reconnect with her, but be dissappointed to find she has no phone at this time.

Name- Erica?

Found- on 520, near Aurora St and Curtis radiator

Time- around 6pm (subsequently seen around same time and place on a different day)

Looks- Red hair, Hazel eyes, 26 years old, 5' tall or less, 100lbs or less, Good teeth! Average face. Both times wearing a red hooded sweatshirt.

Pros- Clean, cheery, entheusiatic, petite and an attitude that makes it almost possible to forget she is working, states she is not a crack user and her looks back this up.

Cons- Might have been willing to work unwrapped (tempting, but for me, too risky, and a wierd attachment to that red hoodie sweater

I have seen her subsequently and tried to recharacterize her, but both times this is who I imagined she would B. I would definately like to develop this character further.

Hairball
12-24-09, 09:20
Posting that charachter reminded me of another one I thought up recently.

I was driving down 520, near Curtis radiator, and saw a tiny redheaded girl in a red hooded sweatshirt. I thought to myself, she looks like a working girl, and decided to characterize her for my story.

I decided she looked like her name would be Erica? And that she would tell me she is 26 years old. She would be no taller that 5' and she would likely weigh 100 pounds or less. She would have a nice smile, with good looking teeth.

She would be talkative and engaging, but beat around the bush as to her purpose for jumping into my car so quickly when I beckoned her to.

Eventually we would agree that neither of us were in the business of arresting or entraping people for a living, and we would then decide that a ride to a more comfortable spot was in order. She also would agree that two interviews with Professor Jackson would be more than agreeable for a round of lips and lips.

While driving, she would regale me with stories of her youth and growing up in the area, and generally seemed sober, attentive and clean. Her hair (shorter that shoulder length but not too boyish), would smell nice, and overall she would appear to have good hygene.

Upon arrival at our destination, she would prove to be bereft of any form of protection, and appeared to be willing to continue without, but fortunately, I would have equipped the vehicle with a backup supply for just these types of situations.

We would re-position ourselves to gain a more favorable angle and then she would commence with a BBBJ. Her skill would prove to be above average, but not mindblowing. The length of her hair would prove to be just short enough to watch the action without her being acutely aware of that fact.

She would allow a mild bit of petting and probing with my fingers while she worked, and eventually she would look up and ask if I were ready to take the next step.

Upon my affirmative response, she would pull up her 'hoodie' sweatshirt to reveal a suprisingly nice upper torso, small breasts but not sagging, and a nice slim waist that was tiny but not bony.

We would assume a cozy position and get more aquianted, and she would be quite an entheusiastic partner, very believable actions and sounds, some groping and pulling me toward her, into her, her stray hand would run up and down my back in an affectionate way.

The visual of my (ordinarily rather normal sized) huge looking member being stuffed into such a tight shaved pussy with that teeny-tiny waistline and cute little ass would make me feel like a Titan of sexual Fury, and lead to my eventual explosive climax, definately a well worthy experience!

Afterward, I would drive her back to her neighborhood, her chatting the majority of the way, she would be a decent conversationalist that can actually delve into current events and politics a bit, to my suprise, and none of the usual street talk. I would ask her for a way to reconnect with her, but be dissappointed to find she has no phone at this time.

Name- Erica?

Time- around 6pm (subsequently seen around same time and place on a different day)

Looks- Red hair, Hazel eyes, 26 years old, 5' tall or less, 100lbs or less, Good teeth! Average face. Both times wearing a red hooded sweatshirt.

Pros- Clean, cheery, entheusiatic, petite and an attitude that makes it almost possible to forget she is working, states she is not a crack user and her looks back this up.

Cons- Might have been willing to work unwrapped (tempting, but for me, too risky, and a wierd attachment to that red hoodie sweater

I have seen her subsequently and tried to recharacterize her, but both times this is who I imagined she would B. I would definately like to develop this character further.

Thanks for the reports and welcome aboard. I will be heading that way soon hopefully and it is good to know the girls are there. Happy Ho, Ho, Hoe's for the holidays.

Lombard
12-29-09, 20:20
Name- Erica?

Think I just saw your girl walking Peachtree. Petite girl, good teeth. Seemed sober and lucid. She was wearing a gray hoodie and had a phone. No digits though.

Cockalorum
12-29-09, 22:58
Saw “Mya” similar build to Momo. Short, petite and small feet. Nice girl; thorough TS with a slight massage during TS. (I always like that). She knows the business and knows what to do. Good strong massage. Better than Momo. Left happy and would see again.

Melboring
12-30-09, 19:31
Whoa!!
So what's up with all the new talent that suddenly popped up on BP??
Courtney, Kayla, Jessie, Natasha, and Jules.

Only looked into Courtney so far. She's the real thing. Verified on DCheck...and is porn star Debbie Dial. Only problem is that her reviews all show CBJ.
Damn that CBJ!!!!

Give me a BBBJ in Melbourne......and I'd keep somebody reeeeal busy.....LOL.

Matt Man II
12-31-09, 03:00
Whoa!

So what's up with all the new talent that suddenly popped up on BP?

Courtney, Kayla, Jessie, Natasha, and Jules.

Only looked into Courtney so far. She's the real thing. Verified on DCheck. And is porn star Debbie Dial. Only problem is that her reviews all show CBJ.

Damn that CBJ!

Give me a BBBJ in Melbourne. And I'd keep somebody reeeeal busy. LOL.I've met with Courtney. Other than the CBJ, Courtney is a GFE, and quite mellow considering her background. Beautiful, girl next door type, with a very pleasant personality.

A real keeper. If only you could.

Don't know about the others:

Kayla, Jessie, Brittany, Mandy(Kristy) and maybe April appear to be agency affiliated, so buyer beware.

Jules is Janae? And there's Roxy? Anybody else?

Any volunteers to TOFTT?

Maybe we can assign one to each of us to meet and report.

Veroguy
12-31-09, 04:05
Whoa!!

Give me a BBBJ in Melbourne......and I'd keep somebody reeeeal busy.....LOL.

I reeeeeeealy hope you are talking about a woman!! LOL

Sorry, just had to do it.

Vero

Tricky317
12-31-09, 13:42
I've seen Roxy. She's not new, she was away in Tampa for a few months and says she's back in town now. She's the real deal. Everything on the menu but greek. Sweet young girl that always shows up on time and is eager to please. Reasonable rates as well. Petite frame with nice be cups. I definitely plan to repeat.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweetest_dream_youll_ever_have_3_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4020072

Hodar
01-01-10, 22:09
I've seen Roxy. She's not new, she was away in Tampa for a few months and says she's back in town now. She's the real deal. Everything on the menu but greek. Sweet young girl that always shows up on time and is eager to please. Reasonable rates as well. Petite frame with nice be cups. I definitely plan to repeat.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweetest_dream_youll_ever_have_3_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4020072Ok now we know, and you are?

Malabar
01-01-10, 23:39
I reeeeeeealy hope you are talking about a woman!! LOL

Sorry, just had to do it.

VeroYou've got waaaay to much time on your hands.

Mal

Gramsstud
01-02-10, 00:40
Went the other day and the door was open and it looked like there was remodeling going on. Are they still there or gone? Had a yen for Yung. Great time with here before.

Looby1
01-02-10, 09:14
I have been working in the aurora area and the sw's are everywhere at all times of the day. I have seen at least 8 different ones. Most where typical wsw but 2 of them looked tgtbt, but have seen them both scooped up in last few days. The lumber yard has also been pretty hot the few times I have been by there. After lunch, early afternoon has been best. After being out of country for a while its good to see some action, happy hunting.

Dakkon98
01-02-10, 13:28
Went the other day and the door was open and it looked like there was remodeling going on. Are they still there or gone? Had a yen for Yung. Great time with here before.They ran an ad in the paper stating they were closed till early-mid Jan for remodeling. Its not there now but remember seeing it late Nov till early Dec

Awesome Balls
01-02-10, 22:12
Hey,

I'm over in the Orlando area, but you Paradise Mens Club was one of my favorite places. I know it shut down a while back and I read an older post here that said the place opened back up again.

Just curious if anyone has been there since the fire, any changes, or are things still operating as usual? It's kind of a long haul for me, so I was hoping someone closer could let me know how things are before I made the drive.

Used to remember a girl named Zoey over there a year or two back, but I'm guessing the faces have changed a bit by now.

I'd appreciate any kind of update on the place.

Thanks

Ms Tyler
01-04-10, 09:37
Hey,

I'm over in the Orlando area, but you Paradise Mens Club was one of my favorite places. I know it shut down a while back and I read an older post here that said the place opened back up again.

Just curious if anyone has been there since the fire, any changes, or are things still operating as usual? It's kind of a long haul for me, so I was hoping someone closer could let me know how things are before I made the drive.

Used to remember a girl named Zoey over there a year or two back, but I'm guessing the faces have changed a bit by now.

I'd appreciate any kind of update on the place.

ThanksThey are up and running, same hours of operation, same location, and actually some new faces from what I've heard. I am obviously an escort and not employed there, but I do know the owner and I have a friend who works there, so my info is correct.

Happy Hunting and drive safe!

GiddyUpOrOff
01-04-10, 10:08
Visited paradise two months ago or so. Still business as usual.

Bittany is a hot and petite little brunette who you might enjoy. Call and they will tell you who is working.

Lee

Dna Donor
01-04-10, 12:23
Went the other day and the door was open and it looked like there was remodeling going on. Are they still there or gone? Had a yen for Yung. Great time with here before.Penny and Yong sold the business in December- Penny moved to Daytona (Magic Hands) and Yong said she was not working at Zen anymore, she may turn up elsewhere but look for new people, new owners to run Zen.

Booper
01-04-10, 13:30
Picked up Brooke on clearlake. 5'6" short brown hair, a little sweaty smelling. Took awhile to tell if she was a she or a he!

Got in and immediately started telling me how good the bj would be, wanted me to go park in a wooded lot down by the 520. After explaining how dumb it is to park in such a deserted place, we started to argue about snooping cops...would they be more likely to investigate a car parked in the middle of nowhere, or one parked in a parking lot surrounded by other cars....

This chick is stupid. Stupid sw's are more likely to get you caught and sell you out than smart ones.

I dropped this ***** off at the next block! "Git Otta Here"!

Brev1
01-04-10, 21:44
Good day mongers, I'm relatively new to the area but I want to thank the regulars for their reports in this forums, they have been informative. I spent some time with some women who advertise on CL, but I'll post that info in the right forum. I've been cruising my mongermobile in Cocoa in the Aurora/520 area during the daytime to no success, I must just keep missing them. I'll keep an eye out there though. I did have some success with a late 30's/early 40's woman on 520 in west Cocoa, brunette hair about 5'6 and slender. After the $ and some rather enjoyable BBBJ CIM, I dropped her off on clearlake near the wonderbread place, which I presume is her more regular hangout. Her name escapes me but if I run into her again I'll let you guys know.

Spookfl
01-06-10, 22:19
Found Melissa on Peachtree near Varr. From the red sweatshirt and description she might be Erica mentioned earlier. Patient and skilled BBBJCIM. The only distraction was that she had cold hands, but pretty understandable considering the last few days.

Vankleek
01-07-10, 01:39
Good morning fellow Brev-mongers. Have any of you spent time with Dakota? her ad is at
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_sexy_redhead_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3967926

She looks to have a banging body but her e*****s.com page has some average looks reviews. May be older but man, what gams!

Any further details here appreciate (you can PM, but shouldn't you let every one know?)

Booper
01-07-10, 10:05
A proper bj would not, and should not include hands. Just my opinion.

Awesome Balls
01-07-10, 19:00
They are up and running, same hours of operation, same location, and actually some new faces from what I've heard. I am obviously an escort and not employed there, but I do know the owner and I have a friend who works there, so my info is correct.

Happy Hunting and drive safe!Very cool, thanks for the update. I'm thinking of spreading the joy this weekend over there.

Booper
01-08-10, 11:15
A proper bj would not, and should not include hands. Just my opinion.
Sorry, I meant to say melissa.

Jjmach
01-08-10, 13:11
Any Infor on Renee?

I ONLY DO OUT-CALL... This means I come to YOUR location.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I'm new to the area, butt not new to fun!
Call me if you want to have sum... yummy, yum, yum!

I also visit couples.

My schedule varies daily and weekly but, I do return all calls...
so, it's best to leave a message giving me precise times in which to return your call along with the days that it is OK to call you.

~Renee
321-369-9180
I'm also on Skype: slimgoody777

PusshyHunter
01-08-10, 17:03
Anyone know if any of the girls are still around.

Spookfl
01-08-10, 21:20
A proper bj would not, and should not include hands. Just my opinion.I agree.

It was only for the initial getting things out and into place.

Dakkon98
01-09-10, 03:06
Anyone know if any of the girls are still around.
Yep, Couple still around. /coughparidisecough

Blodar
01-13-10, 16:03
Could the girls adopt this one for me?

When you are in the presence of a guy, could you refrain from discussing or mentioning other clients you have, or even that you HAVE other clients? You might think it shouldn't matter, but it is a huge buzz kill to the whole GFE illusion that you are providing when you bring that up.

You'd think that it was not all that common, but I hear it about 98% of the time. Its thoughtless and has been the reason that I have not made repeat visits to some very otherwise eligible girlfriends.

As long as there is a pretty much endless supply of new talent, it DOES matter and will guide the choices of a lot of guys whether they mention it or not.

Let's make 2010 they year that we all are happy.

My 2 cents.

Booper
01-14-10, 13:46
Another consideration for new years resolution.

One lady who posts on cl and backpage who I saw a few times last year, ( I stopped 'cause she started shorting me on time, and not giving her all) called ME, to ask if I had replaced her! Please don't ever call my phone unless I ask you to.

Thanks.

Blodar
01-14-10, 15:42
Another consideration for new years resolution.

One lady who posts on cl and backpage who I saw a few times last year, ( I stopped 'cause she started shorting me on time, and not giving her all) called ME, to ask if I had replaced her! Please don't ever call my phone unless I ask you to.

Thanks.

On the phone deal, every hobbyist needs a $10 throwaway hobby phone. A phone in the dumpster every now and again leaves no tracks.

I HAVE gotten an email once in a while from a provider asking if I am still around, and I have appreciated it.

Everybody 'votes with their feet,' as they say. It would be helpful if you drop somebody, you say why, both to that person, and hopefully on this forum. Send me a PM about the time-shorter so I can save myself the trouble.

Ms Tyler
01-14-10, 23:12
Could the girls adopt this one for me?

When you are in the presence of a guy, could you refrain from discussing or mentioning other clients you have, or even that you HAVE other clients? You might think it shouldn't matter, but it is a huge buzz kill to the whole GFE illusion that you are providing when you bring that up.

You'd think that it was not all that common, but I hear it about 98% of the time. Its thoughtless and has been the reason that I have not made repeat visits to some very otherwise eligible girlfriends.

As long as there is a pretty much endless supply of new talent, it DOES matter and will guide the choices of a lot of guys whether they mention it or not.

Let's make 2010 they year that we all are happy.

My 2 cents.Uhh, I must say that I am appalled at that info. That is so rude! Note taken. Although I would never have done that anyway.

Happy New Year!

Ms Tyler
01-14-10, 23:17
On the phone deal, every hobbyist needs a $10 throwaway hobby phone. A phone in the dumpster every now and again leaves no tracks.

I HAVE gotten an email once in a while from a provider asking if I am still around, and I have appreciated it.

Everybody 'votes with their feet, ' as they say. It would be helpful if you drop somebody, you say why, both to that person, and hopefully on this forum. Send me a PM about the time-shorter so I can save myself the trouble.This one is a double edged sword for us gals. I personally do not ever return phone calls unless specifically asked to in a vm/text. However, I have caught Hell from some of you boys for NOT returning phone calls. I'm stickin with my original theory on this one, and that is to NEVER contact unless asked. Sounds like someone needs to reread Hookers101.

Blodar
01-15-10, 11:13
This one is a double edged sword for us gals. I personally do not ever return phone calls unless specifically asked to in a vm/text. However, I have caught Hell from some of you boys for NOT returning phone calls. I'm stickin with my original theory on this one, and that is to NEVER contact unless asked. Sounds like someone needs to reread Hookers101.

Ms T. I THINK that we are in agreement. By the way, I would never call a companion a hooker. To me, there's a big difference. Hope to meet you sometime soon.

Ms Tyler
01-16-10, 10:38
Ms T. I THINK that we are in agreement. By the way, I would never call a companion a hooker. To me, there's a big difference. Hope to meet you sometime soon.Lol, and I appreciate that.

Friend would do just fine, and I would love to meet you soon. XO ; )

Hodar
01-23-10, 19:45
I was up in Cocoa the other morning and saw a girl I knew walking slowly on Peachtree near Varr. She is about 22-26 dirty blond hair. I have been with her b4.She stays in the projects on Fern but she was walking facing traffic very slowly so I pulled into Johnny's and watched.... There was a CPD blaclk and white tailing her at a distance cutting blocks and watching her, she saw the cop so she knew he was around. I did a little recon and saw her get into a pickup and take off west on Peactree towards clearlake. Bam... the cop had the car and her pulled over and she walked away and the cop was searching the dudes car and had the guy in his car.
This girl is obliviously looking to lighten her load at YOUR expense...beware.

Veroguy
01-24-10, 16:57
I was up in Cocoa the other morning and saw a girl I knew walking slowly on Peachtree near Varr. She is about 22-26 dirty blond hair. I have been with her b4.She stays in the projects on Fern but she was walking facing traffic very slowly so I pulled into Johnny's and watched.... There was a CPD blaclk and white tailing her at a distance cutting blocks and watching her, she saw the cop so she knew he was around. I did a little recon and saw her get into a pickup and take off west on Peactree towards clearlake. Bam... the cop had the car and her pulled over and she walked away and the cop was searching the dudes car and had the guy in his car.
This girl is obliviously looking to lighten her load at YOUR expense...beware.

Thanks for the 411!!!

Melboring
01-27-10, 13:21
Just heard from a reputable source that Ashley Shine was busted and is now working for the other side.

At this time...this is only a Rumor.
I'm working on getting additional info.

Just thought that some people should know.

Hodar
01-27-10, 13:48
Just heard from a reputable source that Ashley Shine was busted and is now working for the other side.

Who is Ashley shine?

PeterPiper52
01-27-10, 17:35
Who is Ashley shine?She posts on the Daytona board.

Veroguy
01-27-10, 21:49

Could it be LEO posting an ad useing her name? I do not think she would use her old name to place an ad on CL. She is WAY to smart to do that! I hope this is what is going on. I guess it would still be crazy to respond to one of those ads.

My .002, Vero

Melboring
01-28-10, 00:01
The info came from a client who got in trouble. He told a provider friend who passed the info along.

Had a date with a Daytona based gal tonight and she told me that it's getting heavy up there. A friend of hers got busted and then they added on the charge of performing massage without a license because she offered it.
The LEO was in a towel when he opened the door, so she thought she was "safe".
Uniform pants rolled up underneath.

Could it be LEO posting an ad useing her name? I do not think she would use her old name to place an ad on CL. She is WAY to smart to do that! I hope this is what is going on. I guess it would still be crazy to respond to one of those ads.

My .002, Vero

Sikpup
01-28-10, 09:48
I'm sure Melboring means well when he forwards these rumors but I feel I need to set the record straight on Ashley Shine. She was busted back in November and the case is still pending. Le is throwing the book at her because she would not co-operate with them. She is facing jail time in lieu of a lengthy probation and a whopper fine. last weekend she ran a couple of ads in conjunction with another provider to try to generate some interest for the other girl. She had the misfortune to be in a motor vehicle accident a few days after her arrest and was t-boned and suffered spinal injuries. She is finished with physical therapy which didn't help much and is facing surgery in the future. She does not have internet access at present so she is unable to refute these rumors in person. She is a classy provider who worked Daytona primarily with frequent visits to Jax and Orlando and enjoyed a stellar reputation which she is proud of and still values and it hurts when she is unjustly smeared by third hand rumors. Thank you Sikpup

Gramsstud
01-28-10, 16:43
Has anyone seen her? She works out of a motel on 192 but I get a little hinky about motels (watched too many cop show on tv)

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ads/1573578796.html

Thanks in advance

Blodar
01-28-10, 20:09
Taking a shortcut from Cocoa Beach to Melbourne...(before dark) my little friend saw a young WSW walking on Peach at the Lake intersection. Introductions ensued and he gave her a ride out to western Cocoa to get acquainted. BBBJ-spit. Blonde, thin, bad teeth, probably bad health in general. Delivered her home to Fern. Average for the area. Let the big head rule in picking a spot so I could concentrate.

Matt Man II
01-30-10, 20:42
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-look-hot-personality-and-an-even-hotter-time-25/4046491

April did a slick cash and dash last night after an old friend in town couldn't make the date we had set up. TOFTT. April is beautiful, charming, easy to talk to, unrushed, and a slick little thief.

Sucked me right in to her ploy.

We chatted for about 15 minutes or so, she didn't seem preoccupied or distracted other than a few texts coming into her phone. (the only clue)

I've met a few before who tried an upsell, didn't seem right, or were in a hurry for the donation and ended those dates promptly.

She is local and independent, so one would think she would like to stay in business.

Thought about posting on BP, but that could backfire.

All was not lost however. Got a call from another friend this morning who more than made up for last nights' disappointment. Nothing like good karma.

Looby1
01-31-10, 07:51
Just curious, but did you have donation ready and she took off with it?

Golfcart
01-31-10, 10:24
Matt, verry sorry this happened.

Good to know you have met a few who tried an upsell, didn't seem right, or were in a hurry for the donation, and you ended those dates promptly. Good move.

Last night you had April. She was Plan B when Plan A fizzled. April is beautiful and charming, local and independent. Her phone received some text messages while the two of you were chatting for 15 minutes. But she pulled a cash and dash.

You recovered and were able to put a Plan C together so the evening was not a total loss.

All that is good to know.

But Matt, what's important is knowing how she pulled off the cash and dash. You left those details out, Matt. How about filling us in the ploy she used to leave the room with your money.

Thanks.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-look-hot-personality-and-an-even-hotter-time-25/4046491

April did a slick cash and dash last night after an old friend in town couldn't make the date we had set up. TOFTT. April is beautiful, charming, easy to talk to, unrushed, and a slick little thief.

Sucked me right in to her ploy.

We chatted for about 15 minutes or so, she didn't seem preoccupied or distracted other than a few texts coming into her phone. (the only clue)

I've met a few before who tried an upsell, didn't seem right, or were in a hurry for the donation and ended those dates promptly.

She is local and independent, so one would think she would like to stay in business.

Thought about posting on BP, but that could backfire.

All was not lost however. Got a call from another friend this morning who more than made up for last nights' disappointment. Nothing like good karma.

The Worb
02-01-10, 00:46
You wanna know what really chaps my butt?

Mistress XXX ads!

An uglier than average woman who wants you to pay to have her boss you around. Isn't that what every guy wants to get away from?

OK, I know someone will say that SOMEONE out there is paying them to act that way, I just can't stomach it.

No need to prove me wrong, I just had to get it off my chest.

W.

Golfcart
02-01-10, 14:21
I don't know which is worse, what "W" points out or the hot women who are nice to our face and hate our guts behind our back.

You wanna know what really chaps my butt?

Mistress XXX ads!

An uglier than average woman who wants you to pay to have her boss you around. Isn't that what every guy wants to get away from?

OK, I know someone will say that SOMEONE out there is paying them to act that way, I just can't stomach it.

No need to prove me wrong, I just had to get it off my chest.

W.

Matt Man II
02-01-10, 19:00
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/want-to-be-robbed-then-call-321-609-0562-hot-look-hot-personality-and-an-even-hotter-time-25/4063459

Someone, (not me), posted this today on BP. It's now a crime spree LOL!

More details: She slipped the donation in her purse and used the bathroom. Then said she would call her friend to tell her she was busy and to not text her any more, and would stand in the doorway to smoke. While I was at the sink, poof, she bolted on outta there.

I guess I could get flagellated by Mistress XXX.

Dakkon98
02-01-10, 23:08
I don't know which is worse, what "W" points out or the hot women who are nice to our face and hate our guts behind our back.As long as 'they' maintain the illusion of 'loving' us while speaking/in our company does it matter?

Hodar
02-02-10, 00:44
Taking a shortcut from Cocoa Beach to Melbourne...(before dark) my little friend saw a young WSW walking on Peach at the Lake intersection. Introductions ensued and he gave her a ride out to western Cocoa to get acquainted. BBBJ-spit. Blonde, thin, bad teeth, probably bad health in general. Delivered her home to Fern. Average for the area. Let the big head rule in picking a spot so I could concentrate.

That is the one the cop was stalking. Did she live in the project side of fern? yo ujust dropped her off on Pineda?

Blodar
02-02-10, 06:39
That is the one the cop was stalking. Did she live in the project side of fern? yo ujust dropped her off on Pineda?

I dropped her off ON Fern. When I picked her up at Peach and Lake I had circled around so as to be coming from the other direction on W. Peach, so she had to walk to me. I had the presence of mind to drive on out of the neighborhood and W. on 520 for several miles. You know, like in the Bond movies, to make sure that you don't have a tail... Still, I considers meself lucky. Thanks for reminding us of that.

Happy Hunting.

B

Hodar
02-03-10, 18:05
I dropped her off ON Fern. When I picked her up at Peach and Lake I had circled around so as to be coming from the other direction on W. Peach, so she had to walk to me. I had the presence of mind to drive on out of the neighborhood and W. on 520 for several miles. You know, like in the Bond movies, to make sure that you don't have a tail... Still, I considers meself lucky. Thanks for reminding us of that.

Happy Hunting.

B

Well I should not have put a rat jacket on her that was hasty, but I saw what I saw and am not sure what it meant. It could have been LEO busting her balls, or not. I have been with her b4 and she presented no problems at all,

Vankleek
02-04-10, 11:26
I am posting this on my favorite boards, Orlando and Brevard. Found this gem on the Jax board. It is way too funny! Look at third pic down. I won't be meeting this one...
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/college-girl-ready-2-party/1619087

Golfcart
02-04-10, 12:14
I cannot say it is common for women to hate and resent us on account of our position in the hobby, but I will say it is not uncommon (if that makes any sense). I believe many of the problems we have (like when we are made to wait 30 minutes in the lobby) are caused on purpose by the women acting out their passive-aggressive behavior on us.

I do believe we are hated by some at a level we do not realize, all hidden from view by that smile.

I acknowledge we bring some of this on ourselves.

As long as 'they' maintain the illusion of 'loving' us while speaking/in our company does it matter?

Mudslide
02-04-10, 18:25
I don't know how many of you agree, but there is a seperate forum for the escort talk. I'm tired of sorting threw the general reports for SW when there seems to be alot of escort talk here.

Thank you thats my 2 cents

Mudslide

Veroguy
02-05-10, 05:11
I don't know how many of you agree, but there is a seperate forum for the escort talk. I'm tired of sorting threw the general reports for SW when there seems to be alot of escort talk here.

Thank you thats my 2 cents

Mudslide

You have been a member for five (5) years, and only have 24 posts. I think you should add a few more posts and become a senior member. Then you could start a SW section. That is if all the searching is bothering you too much.

Thank you thats my 2 cents.

Vero

Mudslide
02-05-10, 20:48
Well to be a dick I am not asking to start a street walker thread maybe you should learn to read. I stated that there is a section for escort reports, so why do people feel the need to post about over rated over priced pussy on general reports.

Mudslide out

Mudslide
02-05-10, 20:53
Oh and my 5 years to your 3, oh my and I just looked at all 221 posts. So much info you share. I can get 200 post by putting my 2 cents in on everything everyone writes about just like you.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to redact sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Matt Man II
02-05-10, 22:44
Well to be a dick I am not asking to start a street walker thread maybe you should learn to read. I stated that there is a section for escort reports, so why do people feel the need to post about over rated over priced pussy on general reports.

Mudslide outSince your being so picky, no, there is not a section for "Escort Reports", there is a section for "Escort Classified Ads. Member Discussions" which is discussion about their ads not reviews.

We have "Craigslist Reviews" for those, and "General Reports" for everything else. Since there is so little talent to report on in this county, and so few reports, it is simple enough to sort throught the General Reports section for SW's, escorts, AMPs, and the gal you met in the supermarket.

"over rated over priced pussy " is everywhere, that's why we rely on posters like yourself to help report on the local providers. That's what Veroguy was getting at.

Veroguy
02-06-10, 19:59
Since your being so picky, no, there is not a section for "Escort Reports", there is a section for "Escort Classified Ads. Member Discussions" which is discussion about their ads not reviews.

We have "Craigslist Reviews" for those, and "General Reports" for everything else. Since there is so little talent to report on in this county, and so few reports, it is simple enough to sort throught the General Reports section for SW's, escorts, AMPs, and the gal you met in the supermarket.

"over rated over priced pussy " is everywhere, that's why we rely on posters like yourself to help report on the local providers. That's what Veroguy was getting at.

Thanks Matt, looks like SOMEBODY needs to get laid. I guess sometimes we all read things in the wrong way. I guess we should have icons to show what is realy going on in our heads.

Vero

Just wasting another post. Damn!! LOL!! :)

OH, wait what is this? A happy face? When did all this start? Hmmm, wonder if there is a dickhead icon?

Malabar
02-06-10, 23:21
Made a Cocoa run to visit some friends. Passed by Body Magic around 7:30pm, lights out, nobody home.

Return trip, 9:30pm, BM still dark.

Does anyone have a clue?

Mal

Dakkon98
02-07-10, 01:13
Made a Cocoa run to visit some friends. Passed by Body Magic around 7:30pm, lights out, nobody home.

Does anyone have a clue?

MalThey haven't ran an ad in the paper in a little over 4 weeks. Last I knew they were only open 9am-6pm. 2 OLDer ladies (Owner + 1 other).

Putzy
02-07-10, 12:34

Does anyone have a clue?

MalI drove past BM Saturday afternoon, about 2pm or so. There were 2 cars in the lot, and the open sign was lit. So I guess they still in business. I haven't been there in a long time though. Quality went way down and price way up. So I stopped going. I preferred when they were still on Sarno.

Big Tommy
02-07-10, 17:31
I preferred when they were still on Sarno.

aaaawwwwww. Those were the days!!!

Cocoacruiser
02-11-10, 10:17
That was probably Jessica. I'm sure it was cops just harrassing her and not a setup if it was her. She's been straight up honest every time I've run across her.

I was up in Cocoa the other morning and saw a girl I knew walking slowly on Peachtree near Varr. She is about 22-26 dirty blond hair. I have been with her before. She stays in the projects on Fern but she was walking facing traffic very slowly so I pulled into Johnny's and watched. There was a CPD blaclk and white tailing her at a distance cutting blocks and watching her, she saw the cop so she knew he was around. I did a little recon and saw her get into a pickup and take off west on Peactree towards clearlake. Bam. The cop had the car and her pulled over and she walked away and the cop was searching the dudes car and had the guy in his car.

This girl is obliviously looking to lighten her load at YOUR expense. Beware.

Cocoacruiser
02-11-10, 11:18
When I was considering her for my book, I imagined I had a better experience with her, although I will agree she is a shameless self promoter. She was freshly showered in my scene, hair still wet (this was before it got too cold, I think it was in December)

I imagined we negotiated a deal early in the conversation, which included her stopping at the store and buying a condom out of her proceeds. We'd find a mutually agreeable spot (I'd happen to suggest a place not in a open area, but also not in a parking lot so your discussion would never come up, Booper)

She would perform a decent covered BJ and reasonably entheusiastic missionary.

Afterwards, I'd drop her off at her place, the back row of that tint trailer park on the southwest corner of Clearlake and Lake.

Keep in mind, this story takes place a few months ago, and I haven't thought of her since, but at least it gives other authors a better characther description.

Picked up Brooke on clearlake. 5'6" short brown hair, a little sweaty smelling. Took awhile to tell if she was a she or a he!

Got in and immediately started telling me how good the BJ would be, wanted me to go park in a wooded lot down by the 520. After explaining how dumb it is to park in such a deserted place, we started to argue about snooping cops. Would they be more likely to investigate a car parked in the middle of nowhere, or one parked in a parking lot surrounded by other cars.

This chick is stupid. Stupid SW's are more likely to get you caught and sell you out than smart ones.

I dropped this ***** off at the next block! "Git Otta Here"!

Cocoacruiser
02-11-10, 11:44
Yes, her name IS Melissa, and she reads this board occaisionally. I misremembered her name and she was sure to scold me for it today when I happened to meet her socially.

My apologies, Melissa, I will certainly not forget now!

Found Melissa on Peachtree near Varr. From the red sweatshirt and description she might be Erica mentioned earlier. Patient and skilled BBBJCIM. The only distraction was that she had cold hands, but pretty understandable considering the last few days.

Cocoacruiser
02-11-10, 12:08
So I guess this is my first report.

In the past few weeks I have had a few ideas for the movie I am wanting to make. The movie is a fiction about street girls, so I drive around and gain inspiration by looking at the local talent.

My first inspiration for this report was a young blond girl I decided to name Jessica (acted like a teen, probably 19-20?) After seeing her walking on Pineda St, and then turning on Peachtree heading west toward the small conveinience store at Lake/Peachtree. This would be at about 9am in the morning.

I imagined what it would be like to be a client, picking this girl up. She would be a little quiet at first, but not unpleasantly so. After a very light 'are you a cop' showdown, she would then open up a bit and chat as we headed to a quiet spot. She would not even bring up prices or options other than to inquire wether or not I had a condom, and then subsequently providing one of her own when I answered to the negative.

Upon arrival at our rendevouz designation, we would negotiate a round of "a little bit of each" for two meetings with Mr. Jackson, and then I would ask her to show me the goods, so I may get a full visual of her assets.

She would oblige almost teasingly, her eyes gleaming with a flirty expression as I complemented her fine young rump. The flat stomach and smooth skin would more than make up for the less than perfect teeth and smallish breasts.

Once my visual needs has been sated for the moment, she would instruct me to hold on to the condom while she proceeded to giving a less than skillful BBBJ. A slight dissappointment on the onset, but I would hold out hopes for a better 2nd half of the ball game.

Fortunately, I would be correct in my gamble. After a few moments of honest effort, she would ask if I was ready for the final performance. After donning the necessary safety equipment, we had at our about.

Her entheusiasm would shine through in this regard, she would make all the right moves, sounds and expressions that one would want to see a cute blond make in this situation, a very believable act, if she was acting

(I wouldn't care whether she was acting or not, after all, she is being PAID to act!)

Halfway through the engagement, we would be disturbed by another motorist, and quickly I would move our location (still undressed, both of us) the whole while of the journey (3-4 minutes) she would tease me by playing with herself, while looking again at me with that flirty grin.

We would finish up our business in our 2nd location without a hitch, the ending was definately a happy one. Upon uncoupling, I would notice a faint odor, but as it did not disturb me during the whole process, I will assume it was excercise induced.

I would take her back to the conveinience store, and during the trip back she would be livelier and chat the entire time about silly stuff. Overall she would impress me a a cheery girl, and I would mark her down as someone I woud like to visit again.

Name-Jessica

Found-Off Peachtree/Lake near Pineda

Time-9am (have seen subsequently in late afternoons also, same area)

Looks-Blonde, Blue/green, 5'4", 115 lbs 32a/26/36 (guessing)

Pros-Youth, energy, body, attitude

Cons- not a skillful OratorI chanced upon Jessica again and we went back over the story notes.

Turns out that she must have had a bad day before, because her oratory skills were MUCH better this time!

She's a sweet girl, with a good attitude.

Another good story session, and I discovered that she is friends with my other favorite (Melissa)

All in all, a good morning!

Cocoacruiser
02-11-10, 12:18
Darnit!

In my last post, I struck Jessica's measurements in the quote. The reason I did that is after further review, her breasts are bigger than I originally thought, and waist is smaller.

I'd say 34b/24/36

Ordinarily I'd just edit that, but either that option isn't available to newbies or I can't find it. Sorry guys, I don't want to seem a post wh*re

Mudslide
02-15-10, 20:55
Melissa is Jessicas Aunt.

Lappy414
02-19-10, 12:53
Going to Vero in March and didn't know if there were any asian massage spas recommended? Do I have to drive all the way to Melbourne?

PusshyHunter
02-19-10, 22:19
Melissa is Jessicas Aunt.Now that is one HOT little honey.

John Homers
02-20-10, 00:36
Thursday and today I encountered a WSW walking down Courtney in M.I. It was around 7 am or so but I was driving to work. Have never seen her after I am off.

John Homers
02-20-10, 04:10
Can't sleep so I was messing around on backpage and saw an ad for a midget looking for NSA sex. The thought of it really turned me on.

If it was true I would have jumped in my car that second but it was a spam site. I wouldn't want to talk/date one but would love to spend the night with one.

So... Have any of you ever encountered a midget? It would be nice to knock that off my list.

Vankleek
02-20-10, 06:30
http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2010100219004

Hope it isn't any of our folks. Do they really have to post the pictures? They don't seem to for other crimes.

Tony589
02-20-10, 08:35

Hope it isn't any of our folks. Do they really have to post the pictures? They don't seem to for other crimes.I was with a few friends in Melbourne off of us1 and they had under female cops in front of the riverside hotel. ( near the nissan dealership ) We drove past a couple of times and thought those girls look tgtbt. And there was a different girl about every hour. None of the women were small built, but on the thicker side. We circled around back on the back street and their were under cop cars. We got the hell out of there. I have always read this post, but this is my first posting. I could have been number 16 ( jail ), if not for the rules, i read on here.

Dakkon98
02-20-10, 10:13

Hope it isn't any of our folks. Do they really have to post the pictures? They don't seem to for other crimes.A couple of the ladies are repeat offenders, one particular one is a 3 or more repeat offender, which I thought after 3x you caught a felony and did mandatory time?

As for the pics, no they don't have to post them. HOWEVER our society likes to shame people for being human. And yes they do most of the time post mugs for other crimes.

Guys, this is why you follow your guts and the 21 step guide!

Keep it wrapped and safe out there.

Hodar
02-20-10, 18:30
A couple of the ladies are repeat offenders, one particular one is a 3 or more repeat offender, which I thought after 3x you caught a felony and did mandatory time?

As for the pics, no they don't have to post them. HOWEVER our society likes to shame people for being human. And yes they do most of the time post mugs for other crimes.

Guys, this is why you follow your guts and the 21 step guide!

Keep it wrapped and safe out there.

One of the Gals "Christina" I was with some years back and she was fine as hell, she was working out of a Hotel on PB road. I think I posted a bodyshot of her on her b4 the pipe took her down good. The other one Pam has also slid way down. Looks like she has no teeth anymore. The pic of her on the FL DOC website I can barely recognize her.

Dakkon98
02-20-10, 19:16
Decided to stop by and see what type of re-model & ownership changes where made back in Dec/Jan. Very minor remodel if any at all. Only noticed the sink missing in the Table Shower area. Rooms where the same. Staffing was improved IMHO. Was greeted by Terry, an early 30's Korean gal with a good body. Took a 30min massage w/table shower. Would repeat in a pinch, however read on:

*note

As with many of the AMPs in the area perceived cleanliness and actual cleanliness are two different things.

The room was clean, sheets/towels appeared clean, however I took my time dressing while she made the room up. I did see her re-fold a towel and put it back on the table. When I glanced over at the 'dirty' pile it was rather small as in maybe the 3 wash clothes we used to clean up. Which means the face hole and table sheet were not changed at a minimum. I suspect the towel I laid on was now the next guys towel to dry off with after the table shower.

I will now return to my independent ladies, I just had to see.

Tomkat4848
02-20-10, 21:27

Hope it isn't any of our folks. Do they really have to post the pictures? They don't seem to for other crimes.

Printing the pictures sells a lot more newspapers. They have been doing this cr*p since the 17th century in Salem, MA. There was a movie with Demi Moore based on Nathaniel Hawthorne's The Scarlett Letter. It was a story about a woman who had to wear a big red letter on her dress because she had a child out of wedlock.

We have been living a hypocrisy in this country since the days of an *sshole preacher from MA by the name of Cotton Mather. Its a great hypocrisy because the cities and towns make lots of money having LEO chase down and arrest these "dangerous criminals" who engage in sexual activities that are deemed "illegal" by the elite effete nabobs who think they can run our lives. Someday this will be decriminalized.

Blodar
02-24-10, 14:05
Tue am there were spotted, two or possibly three WSW along US1. One was ambling west on Line St, leaning severely to one side as she made her way. This one was a pass for several reasons.

Another was spotted on Avacado, just N. of Aurora. She was blond, clean looking, 5' 4" ish, glasses, red bra straps. I missed her as I spun around the block for a more discrete look.

Wed. am another 20-something was loitering in front of the new apts on US 1. Her name was Icy from Baltimore. Gave her a ride to the green hotel (Ave D) just North of there. (Did not go in, Rule 13) Sort of spaced out and droopy-eyed.

I still have a hard time with Rule 12-A. "Let her have the $ AFTER the service." I set out to show it to them in the ash tray, and if I am lax, she picks it up and stuffs it into her sock. This is the only way I've been ripped off, so I am trying to learn and train the workforce.

Blodar
02-27-10, 13:20
Wearing a red hoodie at Strawbridge/192. Needed a ride to a nearby parking lot. About 5' 7", brunette, thin, much cleaner and better looking than most of the walking population we see around here. Have digits.

Shakezilla
03-02-10, 01:23
Tue am there were spotted, two or possibly three WSW along US1. One was ambling west on Line St, leaning severely to one side as she made her way. This one was a pass for several reasons.

Another was spotted on Avacado, just N. of Aurora. She was blond, clean looking, 5' 4" ish, glasses, red bra straps. I missed her as I spun around the block for a more discrete look.

Wed. am another 20-something was loitering in front of the new apts on US 1. Her name was Icy from Baltimore. Gave her a ride to the green hotel (Ave D) just North of there. (Did not go in, Rule 13) Sort of spaced out and droopy-eyed.

I still have a hard time with Rule 12-A. "Let her have the $ AFTER the service." I set out to show it to them in the ash tray, and if I am lax, she picks it up and stuffs it into her sock. This is the only way I've been ripped off, so I am trying to learn and train the workforce.The little blond is Terri. Met her a few hours ago. She a lot older than she looks while driving by, but she does fine work, and she wont break your budget.

Shake out

Melbaction
03-02-10, 12:34
Last night I had some free time, and decided to go for a cruise around 9. I first headed south on US1, all the way past 192, to the Hess, and found nothing. I passed through 3 times, before I decided it was futile. As I headed back north, I decided to take a gamble, and check the Aurora/US1 corridor. I've never had luck there, but have heard of some successes in the past. I pass through that area on the way to work, and there is almost always someone pulled over, so I've never been a fan of shopping there. However, right as I turned onto Avacado, I spot a young (early 20's) blond walking north. I couldn't believe it, she was the best SW I've ever seen in the area. Before I got too excited I remembered all of the recent stings, and decided to take a spin around the block and make sure there were no "surprises". When I came back around she was still walking, gave me the look again. As I slowed I remembered I did not check the back of the hot rayz parkinglot, which is a popular spot for leo to hang and watch Avacado. So I pulled up the street about another 150 feet, to be out of sight from that parkinglot, however, before she could catch up to me, a SUV came in and scooped her up. As I watched them drive away, I realized there probably was no sting, and my cautiousness probably cost me a great time. I waited around for about 20 minutes, before I figured she wasn't coming back, and headed home to do it myself. Melbourne has been somewhat disappointing lately. Not much action to be had, or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. The little bit of success I have had has not been worth posting. Perhaps it's all of the stings, and chilly weather. But it's just not been as good as it used to B.

Anyways, if anyone knows who I'm talking about, I'd love to at least know where I might spot her again.

Veroguy
03-02-10, 19:31
The little blond is Terri. Met her a few hours ago. She a lot older than she looks while driving by, but she does fine work, and she wont break your budget.

Shake outAnd YES she is!! OH BTW Mal, thanks!

Critonkicks
03-03-10, 12:51
I work off us 1 in melbourne. I see the sw and leo all the time. Been cut way back last few weeks just to let you all know. I dont know why proabably the stings or the cold.

Pbwardy02
03-03-10, 21:55
Last night I had some free time, and decided to go for a cruise around 9. I first headed south on US1, all the way past 192, to the Hess, and found nothing. I passed through 3 times, before I decided it was futile. As I headed back north, I decided to take a gamble, and check the Aurora/US1 corridor. I've never had luck there, but have heard of some successes in the past. I pass through that area on the way to work, and there is almost always someone pulled over, so I've never been a fan of shopping there. However, right as I turned onto Avacado, I spot a young (early 20's) blond walking north. I couldn't believe it, she was the best SW I've ever seen in the area. Before I got too excited I remembered all of the recent stings, and decided to take a spin around the block and make sure there were no "surprises". When I came back around she was still walking, gave me the look again. As I slowed I remembered I did not check the back of the hot rayz parkinglot, which is a popular spot for leo to hang and watch Avacado. So I pulled up the street about another 150 feet, to be out of sight from that parkinglot, however, before she could catch up to me, a SUV came in and scooped her up. As I watched them drive away, I realized there probably was no sting, and my cautiousness probably cost me a great time. I waited around for about 20 minutes, before I figured she wasn't coming back, and headed home to do it myself. Melbourne has been somewhat disappointing lately. Not much action to be had, or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. The little bit of success I have had has not been worth posting. Perhaps it's all of the stings, and chilly weather. But it's just not been as good as it used to B.

Anyways, if anyone knows who I'm talking about, I'd love to at least know where I might spot her again.

Melboring has been an incredible disapointment of late. You did not commit a mistake for being overly cautious. Better safe then sorry. Looks like the only place you can fuck right now without a sweat is Club Paradise. The SW scene is just to dangerous for me right now.

Pbwardy02
03-03-10, 21:57
Decided to stop by and see what type of re-model & ownership changes where made back in Dec/Jan. Very minor remodel if any at all. Only noticed the sink missing in the Table Shower area. Rooms where the same. Staffing was improved IMHO. Was greeted by Terry, an early 30's Korean gal with a good body. Took a 30min massage w/table shower. Would repeat in a pinch, however read on:

*note

As with many of the AMPs in the area perceived cleanliness and actual cleanliness are two different things.

The room was clean, sheets/towels appeared clean, however I took my time dressing while she made the room up. I did see her re-fold a towel and put it back on the table. When I glanced over at the 'dirty' pile it was rather small as in maybe the 3 wash clothes we used to clean up. Which means the face hole and table sheet were not changed at a minimum. I suspect the towel I laid on was now the next guys towel to dry off with after the table shower.

I will now return to my independent ladies, I just had to see.I had a similar experience. Nothing to write home about. The MP scene in this city has been a HUGE disapointment for me.

Atl Video Guy
03-05-10, 19:34
Wsw blonde in blue sweatshirt on 192 a few blocks east of I-95.

Critonkicks
03-06-10, 11:22
There is a wsw off us1 and 192 her name is shannon she is quite good looking for a sw and has brown hair and tatoo on her neck has anyone dreamed of her latley?

Malabar
03-06-10, 16:31
Wsw blonde in blue sweatshirt on 192 a few blocks east of I-95.They're branching out.

Melbdoc
03-07-10, 00:56
Saw a wsw walking on Fee Ave. Early 20s, long blond hair, nice body, denim skirt. Dreamt I picked her up and she said her name was Becca. She probably would give good BBBJCIM for 20, probably would give FS for another 20. She might want to go bare and I was tempted but didn't.

P7623
03-07-10, 03:10

Does anyone have a clue?

MalUpdate! Stopped by Body Magic today. Was politely told that they only do theraputic Massage now. I ussually go to Palm Tree. I guess this ship has sailed!
Sorry guys.

Dakkon98
03-07-10, 14:38
There is a wsw off us1 and 192 her name is shannon she is quite good looking for a sw and has brown hair and tatoo on her neck has anyone dreamed of her latley?Strange area? That is between Cinema World and Bare Assests. Not sure on that one at all.

Gramsstud
03-07-10, 17:16
Can anyone please give a report on Paradise Men's Club in Melbourne.