PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Veroguy
12-11-08, 05:27
Beautiful brunette on US-1 by the tile shop. Big purse, cell phone in hand, appearing to talk on it alot, looking to good to be true. What's this, two blocks away? 4 marked leo's two unmarked leo's, and an unhappy pre- holiday uncelebration for a few unlucky souls today.

Be careful.

I love this forum!!! I gotta get a laptop for the car.

Vero

Pusspuss
12-11-08, 08:00
Beautiful brunette on US-1 by the tile shop. Big purse, cell phone in hand, appearing to talk on it alot, looking to good to be true. What's this, two blocks away? 4 marked leo's two unmarked leo's, and an unhappy pre- holiday uncelebration for a few unlucky souls today.

Be careful.All the signs of a holiday sting are showing, it would be wise to take a holiday from it all, till the new year.

Happy holidays!

Lkg For Bbbj
12-11-08, 10:21
I always see this girl around Fee and am wondering if she is legit?

Younger WSW prolly 27-30 years old. Thin with a 9 body. The face is actually nice but usually is wearing big sunglasses. Dresses nice too. Def a regular around here and I think some of you have mentioned her but I have not put a name to this face yet. Any help or info on her?Its not Sunny - as she has dirty blondish hair and she doesnt wear sunglasses.

It could be Bobbi Jo - about the right age - she wears sunglasses. I had a great BBBJWS from her about a month ago. Interesting girl - she only provides BJs in her service menu. No FS. However the swallow at the end of her BJ is well worth it.

Lkg For Bbbj
12-11-08, 10:34

Be careful.What city is the tile shop in? Cocoa, Titusville, Melbourne?

Hodar
12-14-08, 01:35
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20081211/BREAKINGNEWS/81211018

Blodar
12-15-08, 19:50
After some fruitless cruising on my "last" circuit through S. Melb, I found Tabby walking along US1 just S. Of the Hess. I gave her a ride to the store and along the way, I gave her. 4 plus a Christmas bonus. She gave me FS in a secret place. Earlier, I saw quite a few strollers, seemed to be heading to free dinner before dark at the corner church. I looked a few times, but the timing was just not right. On the way home, I cut down Avacado for old times sake, and there were 4, count 'them 4 walkers together. I got the look, but I was exausted.

Read the 22 rules. Add a few of your own. Be careful. Don't be observable. Drive like Granny, etc.

Got digits.

BD

Splatster
12-16-08, 14:09
The Paradise is suffering.

What happended to pj?

Or Kimber and Allison?

N1974
12-16-08, 14:59
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20081211/BREAKINGNEWS/81211018Is this in connection with the girl at Island Tile in Melbourne or a different sting operation. I drove pass that girl heading south on US-1, saw her and made a u-turn at Hess and headed back north and saw her again. She was on cell phone, walking back and fourth and I was about to make another you turn but changed my mind and headed back home. I am glad I did. She looked too good to be true. If she is for real, then she can do much better being on CL or BP.

I also wanna share a dream I had few months back, my fav dream so far. Saw young WSW at Chervon on corner of Lincoln and US-1. It was around 9 PM or so. I would give her 8-9 on SW scale. Good body and cute face, age around 23-25. Scooped her up and her "BF" walked away. She took me to her special place. All I wanted was BBBJWS. Gave her. 20 for services and gave her. 10 for tip. She is/was a great catch, no complaint about CIM and I hadnt even ask for CIM but she did it own her own. She let me play with her tits which were very small in size, she even made a joke about them. When she lifted her shirt up and said "its false advertising, there is nothing there". Looked for her few times and saw her walking with her friends, but didn't get chance to pick her up again.

Few weeks ago I had dream about Trish (I think that's her name). Lives in Palmbay near RBJC. Anyways, standard dream, BBBJ but no CIM, she told me she would throw up if she did that. Gave her. 30 for it, but I wish she would have let me finish in her mouth.

I have had few other dreams with SW but nothing worth mentioning. Had four dreams based on CL, 3 in Orlando and 1 in Melbourne. All excellent dreams, specially Karrey.

Hodar
12-17-08, 03:10
Is this in connection with the girl at Island Tile in Melbourne or a different sting operation. I drove pass that girl heading south on US-1, saw her and made a u-turn at Hess and headed back north and saw her again. She was on cell phone, walking back and fourth and I was about to make another you turn but changed my mind and headed back home. I am glad I did. She looked too good to be true. If she is for real, then she can do much better being on CL or BP.

I also wanna share a dream I had few months back, my fav dream so far. Saw young WSW at Chervon on corner of Lincoln and US-1. It was around 9 PM or so. I would give her 8-9 on SW scale. Good body and cute face, age around 23-25. Scooped her up and her "BF" walked away. She took me to her special place. All I wanted was BBBJWS. Gave her. 20 for services and gave her. 10 for tip. She is/was a great catch, no complaint about CIM and I hadnt even ask for CIM but she did it own her own. She let me play with her tits which were very small in size, she even made a joke about them. When she lifted her shirt up and said "its false advertising, there is nothing there". Looked for her few times and saw her walking with her friends, but didn't get chance to pick her up again.

Few weeks ago I had dream about Trish (I think that's her name). Lives in Palmbay near RBJC. Anyways, standard dream, BBBJ but no CIM, she told me she would throw up if she did that. Gave her. 30 for it, but I wish she would have let me finish in her mouth.

I have had few other dreams with SW but nothing worth mentioning. Had four dreams based on CL, 3 in Orlando and 1 in Melbourne. All excellent dreams, specially Karrey.ue
If they look too good to be true..they are. Stings are usually done with decoys wired, and they will stay within visual of a stationary UC surveillance vehicle such as a van, said van may have a periscope type device such as a vent on the roof with a lens in it. What is said is heard over the Unitel wire, and recorded on video. The decoy will not wander far because it would take too many units to tail and surveil a fast walkin decoy. The reason they will put a woman in front of a business is they will say in court that the decoy looked like a soccer mom calling home for an emergency or whatever. Usually they will not have a decoy at the end of an alley or cutting behind a strip mall or whatever haunt. Yhey want to make their presence known to the local business people that they are there to serve and protect. To be honest...a US1 pickup is plain dumb. too many eyes and you never know who saw a chickenhead get in your ride.

N1974
12-17-08, 12:33
Speaking of dreams.

I had dreams about this hottie while I was in LV.

http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/1476

Before going out west I was searching CL in LV to meet up with someone and I ran across her ad. I sent her email and she called me back, and we started exchanging emails. It moved from emails to phone calls and we actually became good friends.

She was supposed to meet me at my hotel the day I arrived, but due to family emergency she had to leave LV. We did keep in touch and she finally showed up next day I was there. We met for lunch, spent some time in my hotel room, went out for shopping, dinner and to catch a show. She didn't stayover that night. We met up next day again and she stayed with me for most of the day and left around 10 pm. She came back in few hours (around 3 or 4 am) and got into bed with me. We just cuddle and stayed in bed, had breakfast in bed and she left around 10 am and soon I checked out the hotel and left LV also.

We been in touch since then. She wants to come to Orlando, but of course she also wants me to pay for the airline ticket. We are friends and all, but still being cautious I have avoided the subject. She has great attitude and is very loving and caring person.

She works in many different places including LV, LA, Chicago, TX.

BTW. THOSE THINGS ARE REAL AND ENORMOUS. SO SO SOFT. GOD I MISS THEM.

N1974

Skin 44
12-17-08, 19:48
After some fruitless cruising on my "last" circuit through S. Melb, I found Tabby walking along US1 just S. Of the Hess. I gave her a ride to the store and along the way, I gave her. 4 plus a Christmas bonus. She gave me FS in a secret place. Earlier, I saw quite a few strollers, seemed to be heading to free dinner before dark at the corner church. I looked a few times, but the timing was just not right. On the way home, I cut down Avacado for old times sake, and there were 4, count 'them 4 walkers together. I got the look, but I was exausted.

Read the 22 rules. Add a few of your own. Be careful. Don't be observable. Drive like Granny, etc.

Got digits.

BDCan I get some #'s having trouble getting out to look.

Thanks,

D

Sinsinnati
12-18-08, 04:39
Ditto on being careful guys.

Spotted a new WSW walking back and forth cocoa on clear about quarter mile from the bp by school. Made pass again and found her making loops on either side of the street. Also noticed two Leo by a bar right down street with unmarked. Both seemed extremely interested in the SW who seemed out of place. Backpack biggulp soda etc.

Saw a similar set of events a few weeks back. Coincidence? Doubtful.

Be careful and know your area well.

Leo heavy double time in cocoa tonight not a single SW out.

Blodar
12-18-08, 09:58
Can I get some #'s having trouble getting out to look.

Thanks,

DOK, Skinny: Glad you're on the forum. One of the unwritten rules here is that you build credibility here by doing research and making credible reports. No offense to you, and not to douse your enthusiasm for the hobby, you gotta get out there and make some contributions. The more you give, the more you get.

Just a redundant word to the wise. Read the 22 rules and be very careful. Be willing to pass up on a few in order to avoid that LEO interview.

Good luck and happy hunting

Booper
12-18-08, 11:45
Are you by any chance one of those guys that goes to strip clubs and thinks the strippers really like you? Have you ever said to someone "This stripper was really in to me, I am taking her home tonight"? I just want to know where everyones head is while I read these posts. Good Luck with your Vegas girlfriend!
Speaking of dreams.

Before going out west I was searching CL in LV to meet up with someone and I ran across her ad. I sent her email and she called me back, and we started exchanging emails. It moved from emails to phone calls and we actually became good friends.

She was supposed to meet me at my hotel the day I arrived, but due to family emergency she had to leave LV. We did keep in touch and she finally showed up next day I was there. We met for lunch, spent some time in my hotel room, went out for shopping, dinner and to catch a show. She didn't stayover that night. We met up next day again and she stayed with me for most of the day and left around 10 pm. She came back in few hours (around 3 or 4 am) and got into bed with me. We just cuddle and stayed in bed, had breakfast in bed and she left around 10 am and soon I checked out the hotel and left LV also.

We been in touch since then. She wants to come to Orlando, but of course she also wants me to pay for the airline ticket. We are friends and all, but still being cautious I have avoided the subject. She has great attitude and is very loving and caring person.

N1974

PeterPiper52
12-18-08, 14:13
I was out in Vegas and tried to see Chanel, but she had just left to go to Washington DC. I hope that she does make it to Orlando because those enormous pillows of hers look soft and cuddly.

N1974[/QUOTE]

Blodar
12-18-08, 18:19
The guys in LV care about LV. What did you find here?

I was cruising North on US1 about 3pm and passed Theresa, 5' 2", a 30-something WSW. Dark hair, sort of "Italian" looking if that is fair or politically correct. Passed her a couple of times. Pulled off on a side street and parked, facing out on a drive way. She noticed me and walked up. I offered her a ride and took her to a friend's house off 192. She talked my ears off. Upon delivery, she asked me if I was a cop, to which I replied, "Do I LOOK like a cop? " She asked me if I wanted to do anything. We found an abandoned turn out and she gave me BBBJCIM+S. When she left, she asked if I'd loan her some money, so I did. I gave her a Jackson. No repayment terms. No digits.

N1974
12-18-08, 21:44
Are you by any chance one of those guys that goes to strip clubs and thinks the strippers really like you? Have you ever said to someone "This stripper was really in to me, I am taking her home tonight"? I just want to know where everyones head is while I read these posts. Good Luck with your Vegas girlfriend!Na,

I am not one those guys. I don't go to strip clubs, as matter of facts I have never been to strip club in my life, and I don't have desire to go visit one.

Now about Chanel,

She is not my girlfriend, I don't want her to be my girlfriend and she has no desire to be my girlfriend. One thing I think I am is level headed person. I know how these girls think and behave and for what reasons.

However, that being said, she is my friend. We do keep in touch and talk about many things, and sex is NOT one of those. I enjoyed my time when I was with her, and that's all. I am not dreaming of anything beyond that.

Thank you,

N1974

Splatster
12-19-08, 12:07
Its not Sunny - as she has dirty blondish hair and she doesnt wear sunglasses.

It could be Bobbi Jo - about the right age - she wears sunglasses. I had a great BBBJWS from her about a month ago. Interesting girl - she only provides BJs in her service menu. No FS. However the swallow at the end of her BJ is well worth it.I've had a few fantasys about bobbi. Got fs (doggy) and fished w/post cim. Last I heard she was in jail. Beautiful body great attitude. Anybody seen her?

Nick Beef
12-19-08, 15:11
I stopped at the BK near 192 and then headed down the side street right next to the BK. Saw someone walking, WSW, short black hair, cropped. Honestly, didn't know if it was a guy or girl until I was right next to them. I kept going and was going to circle back and count 3, yep 3, leos parked all over the place. What's up with the leos? One was in this large parking lot just sitting there in the middle, the other two were crusing. BTW. When I circled back, the SW was nowhere to be found.

I understand the 22 rules.

Also cruised avacado and aurora. Nothing happening there either.

Veroguy
12-19-08, 18:49
INDIAN RIVER COUNTY — The Indian River County Sheriff's Office announced Friday they've shut down a three-county criminal enterprise involving racketeering and prostitution following a six-month investigation with law enforcement agencies in Daytona Beach Shores and Boynton Beach.

Seven women, including the ringleader, Mirta Okonski, 62, were taken into custody Wednesday in Volusia County, officials said. Four more women are being sought for charges, and three dozen men who paid for sexual services more also face charges.

Authorities said Okonski operated Harmony Dreams in the 9000 block of U.S. 1, Vero Beach, and another massage parlor in the 1200 block of U.S. 1 in Vero Beach.

More information to come.[QUOTE]

Did any of you Vero guys know this was here? Somebody here must have known about these massage places. Damn, I wish I knew about this!!

Vero

Lkg For Bbbj
12-20-08, 13:41
I've had a few fantasys about bobbi. Got fs (doggy) and fished w/post cim. Last I heard she was in jail. Beautiful body great attitude. Anybody seen her?I only dreamed about Bobbi Jo once. Maybe she was on the rag and she took FS off the menu that day. She has got a nice slender body and perky little tits. That are the size of an empty champagne glass. Mid 20's I'd say. She's cleaner than Sunny. Sunny tends to have a sweaty body and stanky pvssy.

Hodar
12-20-08, 21:18
I only dreamed about Bobbi Jo once. Maybe she was on the rag and she took FS off the menu that day. She has got a nice slender body and perky little tits. That are the size of an empty champagne glass. Mid 20's I'd say. She's cleaner than Sunny. Sunny tends to have a sweaty body and stanky pvssy.
Sunny got in my car once, she wanted 60. fs, I smelled her when she got in the cr and kust imagined the stank she would have left. I gave her a fiver and circled the block and let her out.

Blodar
12-20-08, 23:39
Rule #23. Don't get attached to any girl.

Today I was driving up US1 and passed Tabby. She's a girl I've given high marks in the recent past. She just did not look that good today. The LIFE has begun to take its toll. I had traded pocket knives with her because I am a fool for taking care of my tools, and I offered to dress hers up and sharpen it for her. I let her keep my good one. For what its worth, I passed on a formal appointment.

Where the rule comes in is that I was feeling really bad for her. What I KNOW is that we are all the sum total of our choices, the good ones and the bad ones. I am no more responsible for Tabby than the Man in the Moon, but today I felt sad that she was sliding down hill. It is just a reminder of the fragile hold we all have on respectability and balance.

So if a girl has chosen this Life as a lifestyle. Why not have me as a customer, someone who will treat her nicely and at least affirm her value as a human being? I'd like to hope I do that in some measure.

But its still a Jackson.

Malabar
12-21-08, 08:49
INDIAN RIVER COUNTY — The Indian River County Sheriff's Office announced Friday they've shut down a three-county criminal enterprise involving racketeering and prostitution .....

Four more women are being sought for charges, and three dozen men who paid for sexual services more also face charges.....[QUOTE]

Did any of you Vero guys know this was here? Somebody here must have known about these massage places. Damn, I wish I knew about this!!

Vero

Hey Vero,

If you'd known about this, you'd probably be one of the three dozen men facing charges.

Sometimes ignorance is a good thing...

regards

Mal

Veroguy
12-21-08, 20:23
[QUOTE=Veroguy]INDIAN RIVER COUNTY — The Indian River County Sheriff's Office announced Friday they've shut down a three-county criminal enterprise involving racketeering and prostitution .....

Four more women are being sought for charges, and three dozen men who paid for sexual services more also face charges.....

Hey Vero,

If you'd known about this, you'd probably be one of the three dozen men facing charges.

Sometimes ignorance is a good thing...

regards

Mal

And a ignoraimus I am. You can tell by the spelling!!

Good point!!!

Vero

Hodar
12-24-08, 17:14
http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=A9&Date=20081224&Category=CRIME03&ArtNo=1224006&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=26

Ak Luver
12-25-08, 16:13
Hi Fellow Mongers,

I will be visiting the Palm Bay/ Melbourne area for a week or so soon and was hoping someone might help a brother out with some info on AMPs which offer FS in the area and what the local "tipping" scale is down there. This seems to vary across the country and I wouldn't want to start a trend by over paying and setting a bad precedent for you guys. If there are no good suggestions, how about any reliable CL options. Fell free to PM me and I would be happy to repay if ever in the Knoxville area.

Thanks

FLmonger
12-25-08, 23:51
Was driving down in south melbourne on US1 near the church and BP, right before the Melb bridge.

Saw a SW, probably a 4, but I was desperate. We gave the looks, and I turned back and let her in. We pulled off along the river and she gave me a BBBJ with CIM for a jackson. She wasn't anything to write home about, but like I said... I was desperate.

PS, this was 3 days ago.

Cwv81
12-29-08, 01:19
I have been reading reports for some time but never picked up any sw, till tonight. Saw a wsw with blond hair walking Dixon, then a side street. Went in picked her up said name was Donna, around 40 very good bbbj for.20 not bad for my first time.

Member #3961
12-29-08, 11:38
Refer to the Dec 22 post that reads,

"SEXY upscale BLONDE ~ELITE & DISCREET~ INCALL - w4mm - (indian harbour/satellite) pic"

I thought it was TGTBT at first, but with careful research and some leaping of faith, I made the right decision.

PM me for a personal recommendation. She is careful and selective. Try sending her a photo and a cell #. Be nice. This is a treasure to be taken care of.

RB

Flabjhound
12-31-08, 07:36
I've been in Vero for about 3 years and had no clue. I have always had travel to WPB, Brevard or Orlando for my hobby activities. I guess I would be in the mix too had I known about it. SO, how many other places in Vero are there?

INDIAN RIVER COUNTY — The Indian River County Sheriff's Office announced Friday they've shut down a three-county criminal enterprise involving racketeering and prostitution following a six-month investigation with law enforcement agencies in Daytona Beach Shores and Boynton Beach.

Seven women, including the ringleader, Mirta Okonski, 62, were taken into custody Wednesday in Volusia County, officials said. Four more women are being sought for charges, and three dozen men who paid for sexual services more also face charges.

Authorities said Okonski operated Harmony Dreams in the 9000 block of U.S. 1, Vero Beach, and another massage parlor in the 1200 block of U.S. 1 in Vero Beach.

More information to come.[QUOTE]

Vero

Matt Man II
12-31-08, 18:15
I've been in Vero for about 3 years and had no clue. I have always had travel to WPB, Brevard or Orlando for my hobby activities. I guess I would be in the mix too had I known about it. SO, how many other places in Vero are there?http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20081231/BREAKINGNEWS/312310001/1086

Not sure you would want the publicity. Makes one wonder about how they got their names (credit card,license plate??) and how they proved the charges. Need to be careful here in Brevard if you frequent any of the local places.

Hodar
01-02-09, 01:26
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20081231/BREAKINGNEWS/312310001/1086

Not sure you would want the publicity. Makes one wonder about how they got their names (credit card,license plate??) and how they proved the charges. Need to be careful here in Brevard if you frequent any of the local places.

Probably got their license plate # now they are going to squeeze the guys into turning states evidence to get out from under the misdemeanor charges so they can roll up the tug on the owners and get them on a RICO , which their real intent is to make a name for themselves to further their "public office aspirations" they get to sieze property, vehicles, bank accounts and if there wwere CC transactions or the IRS can estimate and exaggerate the revenue. I love this country. We extol the nature of our goodness, by making criminals out of handjob recipients. We are the only country in our hemisphere that does this.

Veroguy
01-02-09, 05:44
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20081231/BREAKINGNEWS/312310001/1086

Melbourne: Howard Reid, 88.

He must have needed 2-4 little blue pills. Shit I hope I'm still going strong at that age.

BTW, don't you have to be caught in "The Act!" to get busted? This would be like getting caught dropping off a sw after the act.

Vero

Looby1
01-02-09, 09:32
Met up with Kerri from CL last week. Had incall but opted for a room being first meeting. All in all was a pretty decent meeting $$ for the hour Very good bbbjtcws. FS was included in the price but opted not to. Her add says she is 38 but she looks older, would repeat since there isn't much else out there locally. FOund a couple of girls on eros guiode but they are all $$$ or more if any of you have the loot for that enjoy (they look much better than the CL crew).

Happy hunting

Nemodc
01-02-09, 17:57
methinks is highly unlikely. The headaches to get authority to do a sneak and peek and place cameras would be amazing considering the suspected criminal activity. The survelliance was likely from the outside of the building identifying patrons, employees, etc. I also strongly suspect any evidence of criminal activity in any particular case will come from one of the people involved.

It is possible, but unlikely, that the shop had a camera system and leo found tapes or such.

If you are on the list, 2 words, 5th Amendment. Remember, nobody talks, everybody walks.

Nemo

PeterPiper52
01-02-09, 19:40
Probably got their license plate # now they are going to squeeze the guys into turning states evidence to get out from under the misdemeanor charges so they can roll up the tug on the owners and get them on a RICO , which their real intent is to make a name for themselves to further their "public office aspirations" they get to sieze property, vehicles, bank accounts and if there wwere CC transactions or the IRS can estimate and exaggerate the revenue. I love this country. We extol the nature of our goodness, by making criminals out of handjob recipients. We are the only country in our hemisphere that does this.All one has to say is, "I got a massage. I don't know what everyone else got". How in the hell can they prove otherwise.

Hodar
01-03-09, 18:28
All one has to say is, "I got a massage. I don't know what everyone else got". How in the hell can they prove otherwise.

You know there are guys in there that would be quick to scare and sell out just to keep their names off of a docket.

Sponge Worthy
01-03-09, 18:36
All one has to say is, "I got a massage. I don't know what everyone else got". How in the hell can they prove otherwise.

You don't even have to say that much. Most people try to talk and spin their way out of a confrontation, but they end up talking themselves INTO trouble. Just shut the fuck up. If the cops have evidence to make a conviction, they'll make it. If not, why give it to them by running your mouth?

If they have it on video, then you have no need to confess or lie. If the girl says she did something, then you have no need to corroborate her statements. There is no situation where you can help your circumstances by talking, yet countless fools insist on doing so and end up with charges that may never have been made without their confession.

I know I harp on this, and so do some others here. That's because it's important, so please forgive me if some of you have read these words before.

Blodar
01-04-09, 13:32
Cruising around yesterday I noticed that there was a lot of STUPID in the air. At Fee, there was a tall blonde WSW jumping in cars in broad daylight in the middle of the street.

At Avacado, there was a pair, BSW and WSW, both a little older. It seemed that the BSW was sort of a lookout or scout for the WSW. They were just parading up and down from Law to Aurora. When I gave WSW the look, I proceeded North, past the convenience store and pulled into a parking lot. She walked past me twice, but did not come over to talk. I was not going to talk to her in the open, so I passed on that opportunity. Anybody seen this 40-ish, glasses, blond, big unfettered boobs WSW? There were 3 of Melbourne's finest camping out under some trees by the park S. Of 192. Nobody was out walking.

A sort of cute, petite brunette girl was sitting on a curb on Lincoln with a guy opposite on the other corner. I drove past twice, but she did not lose the guy. I subscribe to the rule that if she's strollin' she's workin', but did not connect. I've looked several times in Palm Bay where they did a sting by that seedy bar on OBT, but never a pedestrian in sight.

Veroguy
01-05-09, 08:26
Cruising around yesterday I noticed that there was a lot of STUPID in the air. At Fee, there was a tall blonde WSW jumping in cars in broad daylight in the middle of the street.

At Avacado, there was a pair, BSW and WSW, both a little older. It seemed that the BSW was sort of a lookout or scout for the WSW. They were just parading up and down from Law to Aurora. When I gave WSW the look, I proceeded North, past the convenience store and pulled into a parking lot. She walked past me twice, but did not come over to talk. I was not going to talk to her in the open, so I passed on that opportunity. Anybody seen this 40-ish, glasses, blond, big unfettered boobs WSW?

Sounds like Terry,wsw, and Donna Red,bsw. Both give a good bbbjtcws.

Vero

Booper
01-06-09, 09:04
I saw Terri last week. It took four passes for her to manuever to a spot to be picked up. She said the neighborhood watch was hassling her badly and she was being careful. A decent bj, her top teeth did quite a number on the schnitzel (I've a large mushroom head). Awesome boobies especially when she leans back for the facial. So I've heard.

I apologize for ending that one sentence with a preposition.

Nick Beef
01-07-09, 03:18
I was cruising down Waverly between Fee & Lincoln and saw a WSW with frizzy hair, tat on upper right arm and she gave me the look. I came around a few times and she was probably wondering wtf :-). I never picked up during the day; wondering how you avoid all the attention when so many cars, leos, etc are out. In the dark, I can usually park by the warehouses.

Thanks

Veroguy
01-07-09, 05:25
I saw Terri last week. It took four passes for her to manuever to a spot to be picked up. She said the neighborhood watch was hassling her badly and she was being careful. A decent bj, her top teeth did quite a number on the schnitzel (I've a large mushroom head). Awesome boobies especially when she leans back for the facial. So I've heard.

I apologize for ending that one sentence with a preposition.

I took a ride yesterday and saw Terri walking near Avacado, she looked better that the last time I saw her. I guess jail cleans them up, for a while. I was on my MC so couldn't pick her up. If anybody knows of a good place for a motorcycle bj please PM me.

Thanks, Vero

BTW, she must have a new bra, because those boobs hang down to her puntang without one.

Veroguy
01-08-09, 18:08
I took a ride up to Melbourne today, looking for Terrie. I hung around Aroura for a little while with no luck. So I call Trish, her phone is out of time. Sooo I start the ride back to Vero and see a wsw near the BK, still in Melbourne, I do a loop down Fee and back to BK. She, the wsw, was waiting for me, OH BOY, I stop she hopps in and off we go. Her name is Valerie, about 40 something and not all that bad looking,but she could chat up a storm. Went to my fav. spot and got a bbbjws for .25, nothing great and not too bad either. She claims that she has been around for a long time, but when I asked about some of the older girls she didn't know them. Oh well, I really don't give a rats ass.

Vero

The ws is with spit not swallow.

Pusspuss
01-08-09, 18:51
Nobody talks, everybody walks! Heed his words of wisdom!Snitches are a dying breed.

Blodar
01-08-09, 22:20
I went looking around Aurora. Blank.

I took a flyer on Sunny in Melb after dark tonight in spite of previous experience and reports. On one experience, the customer could not focus enough to complete, another, he let her out because she believed she was worth more. Other reports were about a lack of showering. I don't know what got into me.

She did not remember me, so I became "Osca'r." (She thought that sounded sexy, so I went with it.) This time she was very eager to please. She qouted .4/.8 but I told her that was twice the market. She countered that she was twice as good. I told her that that's what they ALL say. I explained that it is not a resource problem, but rather a value proposition. Surprisingly, she understood. So she shut up and agreed to not talk about money and 'trust' me. I stumbled upon a really good hidey hole and she agreed to make a believer out of me. She really did pay attention and follow instructions, the only limitation being GK. Have digits. I guess the lesson is to back off until she becomes really interested in delivering before getting started. After that, she kept the BS to a minimum except the part about her really liking me, how hot and handsome I am, and how big my Thangy is. I did not mind that very much. Also, she is NOT 23.

I'd pick her up for a boat date maybe, but never at her apt or mines. She lives with a guy whom she says could not kick my ass. I really don't care who can or can't kick my ass any more. I do not enter contests that can harm me.

If I see her again, I'm going to ask for a fresh shower on her part.

Wurd To Mutha
01-09-09, 15:14
Hey guys,

Has anyone run into a stripper from either Lido, IR 2 and/or the former Runway clubs named Sable? She's a tall, brunette Eastern European with some disturbing twitches that I always thought might be nose candy related.

She was a huge favorite of mine in the day--just wondering if she's still around.

Veroguy
01-11-09, 05:09
I forgot, I have her number. So if in need PM me.

Vero

Pusspuss
01-11-09, 09:31
Anyone been lately? Is it getting better or still filled with street thugs?There's a new girl at the inner room and her name is kendra and she is the hottest cutest sweetest little babe you will ever see or meet in your life. Second choice is teresa a really beautiful 24 year old with a great fun personality. Money well spent. If you ever meet either please report back and lets us know what you think.

Hotrodvfr
01-11-09, 14:17
Anyone been lately? Is it getting better or still filled with street thugs?

Its all about timing with the place. During the day and late afternoon/early evening its fine. At night, especially on weekends, you get all of Brevards wanna be gangsta's.

I'll agree with Puss-Puss, Teresa is definately my favorite. Incredibly beautiful, smart, funny, and genuinly nice. I've known her for a while but still think everytime I see her "What the hell is she doing in this place?"

Is Kendra the blond from Michigan? If so I agree very cute, seems nice but still don't know her well enough to determine what's real and what's game.

Pusspuss
01-12-09, 10:01
Puss -puss, day shift or night shift?Kendra 4'11 about 100lbs 20 years old with a face to launch a thousand ships and a motor to power a thousand more, she is in high demand if u get luckey to catch her that rare few minutes she's free, consider yourself luckey. when i had her in the dark zone no less then 6 men and women over the hours came over to us asking her if she would dance for them at some point, that never happened to me before with anyone else. of course she may not be everyone's type, tastes vary but she really is a rare treat!

Blodar
01-14-09, 11:11
Rainy after dark. Blank at Aurora. Blank S. of 192. Saw Terry at the King Burger. Jackson got a BBBJCIMS. Not a beauty queen. Small frame. Squishy/flabby/skinny body associated with a lifestyle of neglect. Deferred maintenance noted in the dental department. On the plus side, she is a hard worker, no drama and does not talk too much. Seemed appreciative of the chance to work, qualities missing in much of the labor force out there today.

Sinsinnati
01-18-09, 07:59
Cruised the usual cocoa and found mixed results, a lot of Leo showing prompted me to stop my loop and do some hidy hole scouting, found a lot of heat near usual spots.

It has been awhile since I had been out but still. One thing it reminds me of is the fact most Leo interrupts are in cars. People seek out hidy holes and it's only a matter of till Leo finds them. Leo is looking for hidden spots more then those in the open or mixed with other parked vehicles.

So anyway, back to the loop. Realized I'd need a new spot or a house. Found angie near clear/520. 7 blonde short hair with highlights tall build. Against judgment went to her place.

I understand that for most of these girls drugs not cleaning is on their list of priorities. Angies pad no exception I was welcomed by climbing over broken baby toys and with her roomate literally on 6 feet away watching tv the entire time. Mountains of dirty clothes on the floor, with trash pizza boxes strewn about.

Now this isint the worst I've seen I'm sure anyone here who's been around can share stories that make this look mild. But it does illustrate why I prefer car. Btw. 3 bbj-cfs was in a hurry and frankly so was I at that point. Would not repeat.

Hairball
01-18-09, 10:30
Mongers,
Although no one has done any reports on this are I have noticed plenty of mongering and the girls I have spoken with are keeping busy. Probably no posting because it is the same old talent and none of them are anything to write home about. Lots of them are spending time in the clinker getting fattened up on peanut better sandwiches and it is easy to spot an old fav looking portly when released.
Yesterday predawn in the freezing cold I found Fran again. She has lost a few pounds since release a month ago and we did a happy meet again in my hiddy hole. Excuse the poor quality photo but is probably better than my discreption. Probably pushing 40yrs old and removes the denture for a wonderfull gummy bbbj. I have her digits for those interested but have not verified it yet. I have poor sucess with a SW phone number but it is worth a try. HB

Luv to Daty
01-19-09, 11:27
I was headed South to Orlando yesterday morning and decided to make my first stop to Tokyo Spa in cocoa. Greeted at the door by Ruby. 40' ish thin Korean. Table shower was so-so I have certainly had better. I will say the massage was excellent - was actually one of the better massages that I have had. The massage from beginning to end allowed me to leave happy. If you are looking for a good massage , she is probably the one to see.

VerySlowly
01-20-09, 00:16
I have her digits for those interested but have not verified it yet. I have poor sucess with a SW phone number but it is worth a try. HB

HB--- I cleaned up your pic some what but you've got to hold that camera steady, hard-on or no hard-on, LOL---VS

Booper
01-20-09, 00:46
Cruised over to Body Magic on US 1 in Melbourne. Was greeted at the door by Nikki looking decent enough in tight jeans and a tube top. She took me on the tour, asked me if I had been there before. I lied and said no, she explained the prices and was not shy about the extras offered. I opted for the one hour VIP. I was told I would get either a table shower or a jaccuzzi, we would get down to business and then come back to the VIP suite for a nice massage. All this for the somewhat steep 3 bills. (Mind you now I could have opted for the 20 minute table shower and down to business for a lot less. Remember this fact it will be important later). When she saw that I am made of money, she asked if I wanted any of the other girls to join us? Well. I should at least meet them I said. So off we went to the waiting room and I am introduced to two stunners! Jennifer, a young blonde with a juicy strippers body and Lidia? A spinner with great eyes and a beautiful rack.

Nikki took me back alone as I opted to test the waters with just one tonight. I got comfortable in the jaccuzzi, she came in 3 minutes later and said SHE changed HER mind about the jacuzzi and wants me to come with her to the table shower room! O. K. Says I, follow me says she, and off we go.

If you are still reading, here's where it goes down hill. She comes back nude, only the tight jeans and tube top were hiding a flat chested little boy-like woman with a droopy ass and a giant bruise on one of her bird legs, and a fresh tat on her back that says Kobe on it.

She starts yakking about money and her lack of it, her shitty car, her being a single mom blah, blah, blah. Mr. Happy doesn't like what he sees and starts nagging me subconciously. "why didn't you pick Jennifer? " I try to talk him into being interested but his heart aint in it! You know what I mean?

So I fight through the horrible cbj, followed by the equally horrible and low quality fs, all the while wearing the Body Magic supplied 12 mill thick industrial strength, too tight, don't want to loose a drop rubber.

I fight my way through with a 3/4 hard on, all the while thinking well at least when we are done there is the massage to look forward to. We finish and she mumbles the normal wow sexy your not like most that come in here, with their limp dicks and premature explosions blah, blah, blah.

Back to the VIP suite and she says take your time getting dressed and I'll walk you out. What! ? No massage? I just paid the hour rate for a snippy little saggy body to give me the bums rush when we are through? Normally I would not have stood for that, but I just wanted to get away now as quickly as I could. I felt very dirty.

I could have paid for the twenty minutes and saved a hundred bucks. Oh well next week I'll try Jennifer and her little friend.

Avoid Nikki at all costs.

Hotrodvfr
01-22-09, 10:54
Had my best dread ever starting at the Inner Room yesterday.
Blew off work early went to IR to destress.
Spent a few hours having drinks and dances with a couple of ladies including Ariana.
Ariana is really cute, young blond with great tits.
After leaving IR I just happened to go to Denny's for something to eat.
And wouldn't you know it 15 minutes later Ariana just happened to come.
So we had dinner together. After we ate we went for a little walk on the beach.
It was really cold so we were snuggled up pretty closely to one another. Very Nice.
Found a spot that offered a little privacy and since her lips were cold I let her wrap them around my warm pipe. Far quicker than I'd like to admit I gave her some hot fluid which she swallowed right done.
But that's not the best part. We went back to my place and I enjoyed her company until I took her home just over an hour ago.

It was an expensive night (gave her 7.5 plus dinner, plus what ever I spent at the club) but it was worth every penny.

I was surprised this was available. I'd seen and talked to Ariana few time before at the club and she was always one of the few 'good girls' at IR that didn't do anything extra. Because quite frankly she's hot enough that she did not have to.
I'm not sure what made this experience possible but I sure hope it happens again.

Unfortunately I've burned through my mongering budget for the next couple of months so I will see limited action in the near futre

Veroguy
01-22-09, 16:18
Had my best dread ever starting at the Inner Room yesterday.
Blew off work early went to IR to destress.
Spent a few hours having drinks and dances with a couple of ladies including Ariana.
Ariana is really cute, young blond with great tits.
After leaving IR I just happened to go to Denny's for something to eat.
And wouldn't you know it 15 minutes later Ariana just happened to come.
So we had dinner together. After we ate we went for a little walk on the beach.
It was really cold so we were snuggled up pretty closely to one another. Very Nice.
Found a spot that offered a little privacy and since her lips were cold I let her wrap them around my warm pipe. Far quicker than I'd like to admit I gave her some hot fluid which she swallowed right done.
But that's not the best part. We went back to my place and I enjoyed her company until I took her home just over an hour ago.

It was an expensive night (gave her 7.5 plus dinner, plus what ever I spent at the club) but it was worth every penny.

I was surprised this was available. I'd seen and talked to Ariana few time before at the club and she was always one of the few 'good girls' at IR that didn't do anything extra. Because quite frankly she's hot enough that she did not have to.
I'm not sure what made this experience possible but I sure hope it happens again.

Unfortunately I've burned through my mongering budget for the next couple of months so I will see limited action in the near futre

So am I reading this right?? If so THAT is why it was available.

Vero

Hotrodvfr
01-22-09, 20:10
So am I reading this right?? If so THAT is why it was available.

Vero
Like I said, it was an expensive dream. But when you compare it to what escorts charge for an overnight visit its not too bad. It actual comes out to less $100 an hour. For a girl that has true model looks, a sweet disposition, is articulate and just plain good company I'd say pretty good. I still feel it was money well spent.

Pusspuss
01-22-09, 22:14
Like I said, it was an expensive dream. But when you compare it to what escorts charge for an overnight visit its not too bad. It actual comes out to less $100 an hour. For a girl that has true model looks, a sweet disposition, is articulate and just plain good company I'd say pretty good. I still feel it was money well spent.I know her and she has a great ass! You lucky dude!

Hodar
01-23-09, 02:10
Cruised the usual cocoa and found mixed results, a lot of Leo showing prompted me to stop my loop and do some hidy hole scouting, found a lot of heat near usual spots.

It has been awhile since I had been out but still. One thing it reminds me of is the fact most Leo interrupts are in cars. People seek out hidy holes and it's only a matter of till Leo finds them. Leo is looking for hidden spots more then those in the open or mixed with other parked vehicles.

So anyway, back to the loop. Realized I'd need a new spot or a house. Found angie near clear/520. 7 blonde short hair with highlights tall build. Against judgment went to her place.

I understand that for most of these girls drugs not cleaning is on their list of priorities. Angies pad no exception I was welcomed by climbing over broken baby toys and with her roomate literally on 6 feet away watching tv the entire time. Mountains of dirty clothes on the floor, with trash pizza boxes strewn about.

Now this isint the worst I've seen I'm sure anyone here who's been around can share stories that make this look mild. But it does illustrate why I prefer car. Btw. 3 bbj-cfs was in a hurry and frankly so was I at that point. Would not repeat.

I met a girl once who was actually really cute, she was not a regular and I thought it was too good to be true so I proceeded with caution. After we talked I determined she was not affiliated and thought she was too fine for a car trick so I asked if she had a place. She said " sure we can go to my home I live alone" ..so on we went and we get to her house in a nice quiet neighborhood and she says to me as we get out of the car, "I hope you dont mind dogs" I wanted to hit that shit so bad she could have said goats and I could have cared less. She opens the door and her home had 2 Chihuahuas but the kickes is this. Her house had literally Iand I do not exaggerate 2 feet of trash on the floor , every square inch like it was a joke or a bad dream, the place reeked of dog urine and shit and I could feel fleas bouncing off me attacking me, having sex was the last thing on my mind now I just wanted out of there and to the closes delousing station. I really think she was mentally ill or something because no normal person could possibly live in filth like that. Out the door I went and I have succumbed to some shit in my day.

Veroguy
01-23-09, 05:07
Like I said, it was an expensive dream. But when you compare it to what escorts charge for an overnight visit its not too bad. It actual comes out to less $100 an hour. For a girl that has true model looks, a sweet disposition, is articulate and just plain good company I'd say pretty good. I still feel it was money well spent.

Sounds like you had a true dream date. And that is worth every penny you spent. I guess I just wish I had the same date. I hope you didn't get the normal 8 hours of sleep that night. lol

I suppose that you now desirve(sp.) a big USASG "ATTA BOY!" pat on the back.

Vero

Blodar
01-26-09, 21:20
Cruising S. of Melb on Mon nite, I spotted Sue, or something like that. A WSW who is an unmistakable 6'3". Not a bad looking woman. Says she is 40, and looks about a 6 on the soccer mom scale. Not heavy but certainly not skinny either.

H/H for 2J + 5 tip. (Down from the quoted, 40/100)

But, Geez O Pete! I wish she had taken a shower. (In the last week!) Like the headline says, I threw out my stank boxers. I stopped at the BK and took a mini-shower in the handicapped bathroom.

Aside from that, if you could remember anything else, it was OK. I will not repeat for the above reasons. I may just have to resolve to cut back to strictly BBBJCIM and avoid touching anyplace that could foster a growth culture. She talked a lot about how good she is and the regular BS about being the only honest girl out there, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Save it, girls!

Member #3961
01-27-09, 08:24
Cruising S. of Melb on Mon nite, I spotted Sue, or something like that. A WSW who is an unmistakable 6'3". Not a bad looking woman. Says she is 40, and looks about a 6 on the soccer mom scale. Not heavy but certainly not skinny either.

H/H for 2J + 5 tip. (Down from the quoted, 40/100)

But, Geez O Pete! I wish she had taken a shower. (In the last week!) Like the headline says, I threw out my stank boxers. I stopped at the BK and took a mini-shower in the handicapped bathroom.

Aside from that, if you could remember anything else, it was OK. I will not repeat for the above reasons. I may just have to resolve to cut back to strictly BBBJCIM and avoid touching anyplace that could foster a growth culture. She talked a lot about how good she is and the regular BS about being the only honest girl out there, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Save it, girls!Sorry for your bad X-perience!

Maybe you should buy the sniff-o-matic from late night television for $19.95 plus shipping and handling.

Ha.

Pusspuss
01-27-09, 18:32
On my way back from melbourne traveling u. S. 1 I passed a meeting of about 15-20 plain cloths cops and about 7 unmarked cars, a couple of marked, one from titisville. Looks like a multi unit sting going down, what kind I'm not sure will have to listen to my scanner. This is just a heads up. Be careful. Anyone else see this?

Blodar
01-28-09, 11:28
Sorry for your bad X-perience!

Maybe you should buy the sniff-o-matic from late night television for $19.95 plus shipping and handling.

Ha.Fair question.

#1 She was in the car. I wanted her to be happy until she got out. I know that this limits constructive feedback, but would she listen anyway?

#2 She had already shown me her knife. I gave her a sense of safety and she put it away. I thought that was just plain smart.

Hodar
01-28-09, 15:27
On my way back from melbourne traveling u. S. 1 I passed a meeting of about 15-20 plain cloths cops and about 7 unmarked cars, a couple of marked, one from titisville. Looks like a multi unit sting going down, what kind I'm not sure will have to listen to my scanner. This is just a heads up. Be careful. Anyone else see this?

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090128/BREAKINGNEWS/90128001/1006/news01

Ncsurfer2007
01-29-09, 18:49
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090128/BREAKINGNEWS/90128001/1006/news01I saw them all taking off in various directions. I was thinking the same damn thing. I saw Titusville, Melbourne, palm bay and a bunch of unmarked cars.

Pusspuss
01-30-09, 10:21
I saw them all taking off in various directions. I was thinking the same damn thing. I saw Titusville, Melbourne, palm bay and a bunch of unmarked cars.Yep that was it, to think of all the resouces put to work to bust 4 street walkers, it must of cost the taxpayers a $100, 000 to do that and at the end of the day I wonder if the tax payers feel a whole lot safer? I hope I don't read anymore news crying about police budgets are under strain and will have to down size. Can't afford new equipment because there's no money! Let the people see how there waistful spending has effected there budgets. Anyway I have never seen any of those ladies in the photos has anyone else? Think there officer bucelli's girls? LOL or they really did'nt pop anyone and just posted up some old pic's of people from other county's.

Pusspuss
01-31-09, 10:06
My observation of those who are doing observing on fee ave is any driver who gives a friend a lift is getting followed and pulled over , of course they will makeup a lame excuse for probable cause, but the pull over is to scare you away. melbourne has turned into a police state where the police are out of control they are bound by no laws, they are true outlaws!

Blodar
02-06-09, 22:44
My buddy cruised Cocoa at Peach tonight. (Went to a spot of her choice. Don't get too smug about the 22 rules yet, guys...) Midway through our conversation, we were interrupted by two of Cocoa's Finest. Embarrassing interview. Scolding. He was on his way. It could have been MUCH worse. We are saying right now that Blodar is retiring, knowing that it will be much harder than just saying so.

What could have been lost...

Wife, respect, financial security,

Kid's respect.

Job.

Reputation among community, (deserved or not)

Keep imagining yourself with hands behind your back, palms facing out, cuffed. My wrists do not even meet, I'm so buff, you know.

I'll check this forum from time to time in case someone cares to send me a PM.

Regards to you all in your journey.

B.

Booper
02-08-09, 12:58
With almost 25 years of experience under my belt, and no run-ins with LEO, I'm either very lucky or good at what I do.

That being said, you have to control these chicks when you are with them. SW always want to go to their "safe spots". They are nearly always out of the way behind a building or in the woods. Do you honestly believe a LEO driving by seeing a car parked in the shadows behind a building or down a dirt road backed in to the tree line is NOT going to at the very least drive by and investigate?

I usually partake in a busy parking lot, a little out of the way, with tinted windows and a windshield shade. If its dark and the shade will look out of place, park near where employees park. It will look as if your car has been there all day and you are inside working. And do keep your foot off the brake!

Some SW don't agree with my theroy of "hiding" in plain site and try to give me shit. When that happens, it's adios muchacha. Almost no pussy or a bj is worth getting your name in the paper for such a dirty "crime".

Just my thoughts.

Blodar
02-09-09, 01:13
I swung down Peachtree/1/Watertower, and on my second circuit, I saw this fairly tall blondish WSW. I believe I've seen her before. I picked her up on the fire station side street. No. Noone observed that. On her suggestion, we went up where Cocoa Huyndai parks used cars and put my Honda in a vacant slot. Seemed to be hiding in plain sight to me. There was some foot traffic at the adjacent restaurant, and they turned to be a coupla Cocoa Cops. They were really decent to me, gave me a short, "Not the time and Place" lecture. Reminded me of all I could lose. All of that was right . I was never happier to skeedaddle out of there at a safe speed. They shooed the girl away like a stray dog that was bothering them. The stated that they were not there to deal with us... they had some other case on their mind. Lucky me!
So the question is... will Blodar Monger again? If so, how will he mitigate his risk...? First of all, probably. Second, I need to be in greater control of my environment when picking a place. I have paid very careful attention to picking girls up, but sloppily, I have not taken control of the ultimate parking place all the time. I shiver to think of the traps I may have cornered myself into without proper planning.
Perhaps a seasoned Monger would communicate to us some tried and true place-finding strategies. DAY/NIGHT. We all want to get better. sp that this commerce is stimulated for those who need it most. EH?+

There might be a definite NO-GO list for newbies, such as the park itself, Obvious side streets. Too open parking lots.

What about the Trinity Towers Parking lot.Lots of trees, shade. Not much activity. What's your opinion on he Holmes parking lot. NOt much security, and lots of cover. Some have suggested the graveyard, which has not appeaoed to me quite yet.

Comments?

So lets get those management 101 princiiples in place
! PLANNING
2 EXECUTION, and
3 REVIEW
4 REPEAT

I admit that I have gotten a bit smug myself gloating over other old codgers getting caught. I thought it was too easy until I let my guard down.

Watch out for each other out there Bros!

With almost 25 years of experience under my belt, and no run-ins with LEO, I'm either very lucky or good at what I do.

That being said, you have to control these chicks when you are with them. SW always want to go to their "safe spots". They are nearly always out of the way behind a building or in the woods. Do you honestly believe a LEO driving by seeing a car parked in the shadows behind a building or down a dirt road backed in to the tree line is NOT going to at the very least drive by and investigate?

I usually partake in a busy parking lot, a little out of the way, with tinted windows and a windshield shade. If its dark and the shade will look out of place, park near where employees park. It will look as if your car has been there all day and you are inside working. And do keep your foot off the brake!

Some SW don't agree with my theroy of "hiding" in plain site and try to give me shit. When that happens, it's adios muchacha. Almost no pussy or a bj is worth getting your name in the paper for such a dirty "crime".

Just my thoughts.

Electronman
02-09-09, 03:55
I'll be in Cocoa Beach for business at the end of February. Does anyone have any recommendations for strip clubs within 30 miles of Cocoa Beach? Attractive dancers and reasonable mileage would be my top priority. I wouldn't post this query here in the General Reports section but it appears that the Brevard County Forum does not already have a thread devoted to strip clubs.

Lkg For Bbbj
02-09-09, 13:03
What about the Trinity Towers Parking lot.Lots of trees, shade. Not much activity. What's your opinion on he Holmes parking lot. NOt much security, and lots of cover. Some have suggested the graveyard, which has not appeaoed to me quite yet.Blodar (and others) - once you PUBLICLY post the location of a "safe spot" it instantly becomes unsafe, beacuse the secret is out. LEO reads this forum, too.

Think about it before you post.

As for "going to the providers recommended spot" - this could be a setup for a ROB, beating or worse. This is also a bad idea.

I face a similiar dilemma when I monger out of town. My rule: Get out of the major "hotspots" of the hood - the popo is more alert in these areas and will want to investigate.

Java Junkie
02-09-09, 13:39
On her suggestion, we went up where Cocoa Huyndai parks used cars and put my Honda in a vacant slot. Seemed to be hiding in plain sight to me. There was some foot traffic at the adjacent restaurant, and they turned to be a coupla Cocoa Cops. Two problems I see with this situation:

1. The fact that it was her suggestion sends red flags that it is a known spot where after a few days/weeks/months of bringing her clients here, LE will start to take notice of the spot.

2. The fact that it is a car dealership's extra lot would clue me to the probability that the entire lot is under surveillance and/or alarmed and when someone pulls into a spot for no apparent reason at night would make any LE want to investigate.

I've been mongering about 2 decades and have my share of stories too. Best bet is to keep away from the SW scene. They may look like a quick good time, but lots of possible problems. Including:

- LE knows them and are watching them

- These hos tend to be most desperate or more likely to jack you for the jacksons in your pocket.

- They have high volume and likely to carry more disease

I'm not saying that I haven't partaken of the occassional SW when opportunity presents itself, but I find it better to try incall on someone who is well-reviewed than to cruise known ho hangouts.

Florida Perv
02-09-09, 18:48
I'll be in Cocoa Beach for business at the end of February. Does anyone have any recommendations for strip clubs within 30 miles of Cocoa Beach? Attractive dancers and reasonable mileage would be my top priority. I wouldn't post this query here in the General Reports section but it appears that the Brevard County Forum does not already have a thread devoted to strip clubs.

You are in the middle of the action. I recommend the Inner Room in Cocoa Beach. I like daytime over nightime. Also, not far away are Cheaters (Cocoa Beach), Lido (Cape Canaveral), and Tootsys (Satellite Beach). They're all on A1A.

Littleshyguy
02-09-09, 19:38
I'll be in Cocoa Beach for business at the end of February. Does anyone have any recommendations for strip clubs within 30 miles of Cocoa Beach? Attractive dancers and reasonable mileage would be my top priority. I wouldn't post this query here in the General Reports section but it appears that the Brevard County Forum does not already have a thread devoted to strip clubs.My impressions of the options:

1. Inner Room: Can get a little 'gangsta-like on weekend nights. Other nights, the girls are generally 5-7 in looks with a couple of more attractive. I have heard that the mileage in-club can be good even though there is no private area. I have not tried for that. Can be take-out if the time and girl are chosen carefully. $10 dances.

2. Cheaters: Seems to be on a down-swing recently. Girls range from 4-7 in looks with a few very attractive ones. There is a private area and some of the girls can get frisky, but I personally have not pushed beyond that. Private dances are $20.

3. Lido's Cabaret: Has been recently remodelled (past year) and now has a small 'private' area. The girls here are definitely the best looking of the three places, say 5-9 with a couple of stunners. There is not a lot of extra action here that I know of. A good atmosphere with better looking women (for this area). Dances in open area are $10, private is $20.

Note: All these impressions are from night visits.

Electronman
02-09-09, 19:45
You are in the middle of the action. I recommend the Inner Room in Cocoa Beach. I like daytime over nightime. Also, not far away are Cheaters (Cocoa Beach), Lido (Cape Canaveral), and Tootsys (Satellite Beach). They're all on A1A.Thanks for the scouting report. Hot strip clubs, green golf courses and warm weather--- just what I needed for an escape from a record setting Great Lakes winter. Oh yeah, and then there's the business part of the trip--hope to get it taken care of quickly.

If any of the Florida-based USASG members want to escape the sweltering July heat for a summer trip to Michigan, check out the high mileage clubs in Detroit (and of course the great golf courses all over Michigan).

Wurd To Mutha
02-12-09, 11:38
My impressions of the options:

1. Inner Room: Can get a little 'gangsta-like on weekend nights. Other nights, the girls are generally 5-7 in looks with a couple of more attractive. I have heard that the mileage in-club can be good even though there is no private area. I have not tried for that. Can be take-out if the time and girl are chosen carefully. $10 dances.

2. Cheaters: Seems to be on a down-swing recently. Girls range from 4-7 in looks with a few very attractive ones. There is a private area and some of the girls can get frisky, but I personally have not pushed beyond that. Private dances are $20.

3. Lido's Cabaret: Has been recently remodelled (past year) and now has a small 'private' area. The girls here are definitely the best looking of the three places, say 5-9 with a couple of stunners. There is not a lot of extra action here that I know of. A good atmosphere with better looking women (for this area). Dances in open area are $10, private is $20.

Note: All these impressions are from night visits.I used to frequent these clubs regularly and this report is largely accurate, BUT...

Lido used to drive me crazy because it didn't have a relaxed atmosphere. The DJ and music were grating and insanely loud, and the waitresses and dancers had too much of a hard sell mentality.

You'd be sitting there with a full beer and every waitress that walked by would ask you if you wanted another. It was also hard to fight off the dogly dancers to just stick with the hotties.

I was there in the afternoon recently, and it was fine. The addition of the private area was a big boost.

Fleabit67
02-14-09, 13:07
Never see many reports for these areas. Cocoa Beach SW is hard to pick out due to tourist walking the area with them and can be embarrassing to confuse the two. I think this is why a lot of people void the area. Having found over the last six months there are more then I first thought in the areas. I have always assumed they were at the port, but a higher class in age and the way they dress. This is the case! I found in most bars around the area CG is seeking a night, instead of the regular 30 – 60 minutes arrangements. $$ Up to $$$$ depending on the girl or girls in some cases. Also there is a large Asian selection all the way down to Melbourne beach that can be found. With CL having been under attack by Leo lately. I find the bars the way to go on the A1A route from Cape Canaveral down to Melbourne beach. Problem in most beachside bars, simply talking to and buying women drinks all night she will be yours! Who needs that! Cheaper and with out the drama, just to pay as you go with women to get what you want! Also in areas of Cape Canaveral right before dark you can find a couple of SW on A1A and the side streets around the area. There is a certain area close to a church they like to hang out. The Port area the strip of clubs and boats the SW I there I have always been scare is LEO. Seams like when you see them LEO is sitting close by in numbers.

Fleabit67
02-14-09, 13:13
Never see many reports for these areas. Cocoa Beach SW is hard to pick out due to tourist walking the area with them and can be embarrassing to confuse the two. I think this is why a lot of people void the area. Having found over the last six months there are more then I first thought in the areas. I have always assumed they were at the port, but a higher class in age and the way they dress. This is the case! I found in most bars around the area CG is seeking a night, instead of the regular 30 – 60 minutes arrangements. $$ Up to $$$$ depending on the girl or girls in some cases. Also there is a large Asian selection all the way down to Melbourne beach that can be found. With CL having been under attack by Leo lately. I find the bars the way to go on the A1A route from Cape Canaveral down to Melbourne beach. Problem in most beachside bars, simply talking to and buying women drinks all night she will be yours! Who needs that! Cheaper and with out the drama, just to pay as you go with women to get what you want! Also in areas of Cape Canaveral right before dark you can find a couple of SW on A1A and the side streets around the area. There is a certain area close to a church they like to hang out. The Port area the strip of clubs and boats the SW I there I have always been scare is LEO. Seams like when you see them LEO is sitting close by in numbers.

Hotrodvfr
02-14-09, 15:51
I had some time to kill the other day so decided to give Body Magic a try.

Got the tour from an old ugly chick. Ask who else was available. There was another old ugly chick and Kim (hot, 20's blond, looks like Kelly from 90210 for you children of the 90's)

Went for the hour for $ which of course only covered the room. Extras required 'tips'.

Ending up tipping $$.2 which include a trip to Greece.
Had a pretty good time but probably will not be going back to this place.

Seems like most of the girls there are ugly and the cute ones charge to much.

I wouldn't hooking up with Kim again but when considering cost/benefits there are better deals to be had

PusshyHunter
02-15-09, 13:14
I have never seen this before:

http://www.brevardsheriff.com/dar/inmatephotos/300886.html

Pusspuss
02-19-09, 22:40
Anyone have any info on Lanna?

Matt Man II
02-20-09, 17:57
Anyone have any info on Lanna?Here we go again:

Well, where did you find the pic? You've asked about Lanna twice before and didn't get a response other than what's the 411. No response. You also asked about Donna and Angie, and no one knew who they were, kinda strange.

Only you seem to find these names and pics. Then you don't respond when someone asks questions.

So tell us what's up with that?

Pusspuss
02-21-09, 00:01
Here we go again:

Well, where did you find the pic? You've asked about Lanna twice before and didn't get a response other than what's the 411. No response. You also asked about Donna and Angie, and no one knew who they were, kinda strange.

Only you seem to find these names and pics. Then you don't respond when someone asks questions.

So tell us what's up with that?What are you saying? You make no sense. What do you mean where did I find the pic? Are you stupid? How do you think I got the pic? I took the pic you fool. What are you trying to say? That I'm faking pic for the fun of it? Whats wrong with you?

Matt Man II
02-21-09, 13:21
What are you saying? You make no sense. What do you mean where did I find the pic? Are you stupid? How do you think I got the pic? I took the pic you fool. What are you trying to say? That I'm faking pic for the fun of it? Whats wrong with you?Well you answered one question. Now we know you took the picture.

So why are you asking the rest of us for info on Lanna, when you obviously know her well enough to take a picture, a lady the rest of us apparently have never seen.
And I'm stupid, a fool and make no sense?? What planet are you on?

Since this forum is about exchanging info, just answer the questions and give some details. I'm not here to debate semantics and fend off attacks. Let's keep to the subject of provider info.

Thanks!

Lkg For Bbbj
02-22-09, 00:13
What are you saying? You make no sense. What do you mean where did I find the pic? Are you stupid? How do you think I got the pic? I took the pic you fool. What are you trying to say? That I'm faking pic for the fun of it? Whats wrong with you?Lol!

That's the funniest response I have read on this board!

BTW. I have no idea what Matt is talking about either

Thanks for the chuckle, PussPuss.

Hodar
02-22-09, 01:54
Well you answered one question. Now we know you took the picture.

So why are you asking the rest of us for info on Lanna, when you obviously know her well enough to take a picture, a lady the rest of us apparently have never seen.

Since this forum is about exchanging info, just answer the questions and give some details. I'm not here to debate semantics and fend off attacks. Let's keep to the subject of provider info.

Thanks!

I know it may sound weird to you guys but Puss Puss knows MOST of the girls quite well, sometimes they disappear and he has a jonesing for them. He is not a fake and has helped me out with some good 411,
OBTW Puss Puss I never thanked you for that chica setup in the PB Hotel back a year or so ago..it was some sweet stuff, I think I took a pic and posted it of her :)

Pusspuss
02-22-09, 11:01
Well you answered one question. Now we know you took the picture.

Thanks!Provider info is just what I'm asking for! Lanna has been a fee ave and producer hang around girl for at least 6 months I have not seen her in a couple of months so I am asking if anyone else has she is a very talented girl, surely just because you have never seen her does not mean no one else has so why do you want to speak for everyone else is a puzzel to me. Anyway anyone that was looking for seirra could of found her staying in room 209 at motel six now you can find her in county lockup.

Matt Man II
02-22-09, 18:55
Provider info is just what I'm asking for! Lanna has been a fee ave and producer hang around girl for at least 6 months I have not seen her in a couple of months so I am asking if anyone else has she is a very talented girl, surely just because you have never seen her does not mean no one else has so why do you want to speak for everyone else is a puzzel to me. Anyway anyone that was looking for seirra could of found her staying in room 209 at motel six now you can find her in county lockup.Ok, thanks for clearing that up! Much appreciated.

Hodar
02-22-09, 20:11
Provider info is just what I'm asking for! Lanna has been a fee ave and producer hang around girl for at least 6 months I have not seen her in a couple of months so I am asking if anyone else has she is a very talented girl, surely just because you have never seen her does not mean no one else has so why do you want to speak for everyone else is a puzzel to me. Anyway anyone that was looking for sierra could of found her staying in room 209 at motel six now you can find her in county lockup.
I could not believe the idiocy of her CL ad. The audacity to announce the room number and name of Motel, I just thought that place will be hot real fast!!! Her first trick was probably a leo, after every freak in the world was calling old Haji asking for room 209, she was at a low enough bottom she did not even have a cellphone.

Electronman
02-24-09, 05:02
Made my first visit to the Inner Room. It was on a Friday night. Very crowded and smoky (went home with burning eyes and smelling of smoke! ). Lots of girls working, mostly in the 7-8 range but a nice ethnic mix of dancers. Arranged for lap dances from two attractive dancers with reasonable two way contact. As mentioned by others in this forum, the LD area was not private consisting of padded benches along the wall. The place was so crowded that other customers and dancers were squeezed in to the LD area. I asked about extras and takeout but got no indication that these were on the menu. I don't know if dayshift has a more extensive menu listing. Nevertheless, good value for lap dances (10 dollars per song) and friendly, good looking dancers made for a nice evening.

Wurd To Mutha
02-24-09, 15:12
Made my first visit to the Inner Room. It was on a Friday night. Very crowded and smoky (went home with burning eyes and smelling of smoke! ). Lots of girls working, mostly in the 7-8 range but a nice ethnic mix of dancers. Arranged for lap dances from two attractive dancers with reasonable two way contact. As mentioned by others in this forum, the LD area was not private consisting of padded benches along the wall. The place was so crowded that other customers and dancers were squeezed in to the LD area. I asked about extras and takeout but got no indication that these were on the menu. I don't know if dayshift has a more extensive menu listing. Nevertheless, good value for lap dances (10 dollars per song) and friendly, good looking dancers made for a nice evening.Yep, you can have a fun, cheap time there. However, I can usually stay no longer than an hour due to the assault on my eyes and lungs from the smoke.

Spaceman Spiff
03-01-09, 02:33
Stopped in at this place on a recent visit to your area. It's on US-1 a few miles south of FL-520.

IIRC, it was $80 door fee for an hour stay with massage and table shower. Trim attendant, probably about 30, very friendly. The shower was nice, and we hit it off well enough that she paid special attention to the dangly bits without any pretense that "we don't do that here". There was no one waiting so she also washed my hair, which is always a plus.

The massage was on one of those custom home-made tables with the face area cut out to try and make it like a "real" massage table -- not bad. An excellent massage, worth the $80 in itself. After the flip, nice handshake with full upstairs & downstairs groping, no request for a tip up front though of course I gave her a nice one on the way out.

A very pleasant experience.

Spaceman Spiff

Richiboone
03-01-09, 02:51
Going to be in Melbourne and West Palm next week. My pref is WSWs. I see a lot of locations and streets mentioned but with hardly enough definition to be useful for someone from out of town.

If it says A1A, what portion? If it says BK is that Burger King? (That wouldn't sound stupid if you lived in St. Louis.) What about Fee, Aurora, etc?

I am a contributor for the areas I know. Even have a ROD posted regarding Cozumel so I'm not a mooch. Could somebody please flesh out the locations and cruising routes a little better?

If you are coming to St. Louis I can give you a good bit of help.

Thanks,

Richi

Richiboone
03-03-09, 01:43
This didn't happen here but here is where I am so I'll ask here.

Picked up a skinny skank, about a 3.

Anyway, this was when I was new, didn't have good control of the situation and she dashed with my money. Not a lot of money but I hate being ripped.

So quite a bit later (months or years) I pick her up again. Tell her I was with her before, "Don't you remember me? ". She says, "No. " We talk a little business, I ask her again, thinking maybe it will dawn on her. Nada.

At this point in time we are parked on a side street. Like I said, I hate being ripped-off, and it was such a minor thing to her that she did not even remember it. I couldn't let it pass.

What would you have done?

Blodar
03-03-09, 13:29
I would not recommend initiating a confrontation of any kind while she is in the car. You could tell her you pay at the end. If she objects, tell her the story about a time when you were ripped off. She'll say she has been ripped off too, to which you reply, "I understand. Do you want to earn $20? " Show her the money. Tell her she can have it at the end. If she wants to leave, she can, and nobody is worse off. (Except her because greed kept her from making $20.)

Hey, we've all been skanked a time or two if we have been at this for a while. It is a good policy to be in control at all times. You lose control when you let go of the money. The same is true in a strip joint, or anywhere for that matter. Happy Hunting.

22 Rules!

Anyway, this was when I was new, didn't have good control of the situation and she dashed with my money. Not a lot of money but I hate being ripped.

So quite a bit later (months or years) I pick her up again. Tell her I was with her before, "Don't you remember me? ". She says, "No. " We talk a little business, I ask her again, thinking maybe it will dawn on her. Nada.

At this point in time we are parked on a side street. Like I said, I hate being ripped-off, and it was such a minor thing to her that she did not even remember it. I couldn't let it pass.

What would you have done?

Sponge Worthy
03-03-09, 17:43

What would you have done?First off, never be so desperate as to pick up someone you would rank lower than a 5. My God, a 3? I can't even imagine stopping for something like that.

More to the point, let it go. You learned a lesson, she did not. Anything you do will not sink into her head and may very likely cause you more problems.

Let it go and don't pick her up again.

Richiboone
03-04-09, 01:28
I would not recommend initiating a confrontation of any kind while she is in the car. You could tell her you pay at the end. If she objects, tell her the story about a time when you were ripped off. She'll say she has been ripped off too, to which you reply, "I understand. Do you want to earn $20? " Show her the money. Tell her she can have it at the end. If she wants to leave, she can, and nobody is worse off. (Except her because greed kept her from making $20.)

Hey, we've all been skanked a time or two if we have been at this for a while. It is a good policy to be in control at all times. You lose control when you let go of the money. The same is true in a strip joint, or anywhere for that matter. Happy Hunting.

22 Rules!Guys, thank you for the feedback. How to handle the girls now to prevent this from reoccuring is not really my question. I learned that quickly from the gurus on this board and the 22 rules. There have only been four actual ripoffs. No, five.

(I may show the money. I often make a partial payment in advance. But the total or the balance goes back in my pocket, never left on the dash.)

You guys who responded are perhaps at a higher level of conciousness than I. I couldn't let it pass. I did not lose my temper. I did not lose control. But I gave her one 10" jab to her mouth. Probably cut her lip. Then, "Well you ripped me off the last time you were with me. Now GET OUT! " She was kind of stunned and didn't move. Yelling, "GET OUT! " again got her out of the car.

Did that change her future behavior? Don't know.

Think it may have changed my behavior because I thought about it for a while. Much later I saw another girl who had ripped me before walking on a street in an okay neighborhood. (She was definitely not looking for business just walking.) I approached her on foot and talked with her. Didn't bring up the rip-off. But she was a smart girl who I knew had ripped off a lot of people. Even if she didn't remember me specifically she had to have been thinking about it.

She said she wasn't hooking any more. Wished her good luck and went on my way.

Maybe I "learned a lesson".

R Consultant
03-04-09, 08:55
That's my idea of a bish slap... LOL!!! Everyone responds differently and heck some chicks like a firm slap across the face while they are getting services..

I want to offer a token of my appreciation:

The TCB Crown aka Taking Care of Business Crown..

Can you say KNOCKERS & CHOPS Tour.....
p.s I want to play fiddle with the blonde in the video.. dam!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9-R9S1m4dA

Happy Hunting..

Guys, thank you for the feedback. How to handle the girls now to prevent this from reoccuring is not really my question. I learned that quickly from the gurus on this board and the 22 rules. There have only been four actual ripoffs. No, five.

(I may show the money. I often make a partial payment in advance. But the total or the balance goes back in my pocket, never left on the dash.)

You guys who responded are perhaps at a higher level of conciousness than I. I couldn't let it pass. I did not lose my temper. I did not lose control. But I gave her one 10" jab to her mouth. Probably cut her lip. Then, "Well you ripped me off the last time you were with me. Now GET OUT! " She was kind of stunned and didn't move. Yelling, "GET OUT! " again got her out of the car.

Did that change her future behavior? Don't know.

Think it may have changed my behavior because I thought about it for a while. Much later I saw another girl who had ripped me before walking on a street in an okay neighborhood. (She was definitely not looking for business just walking.) I approached her on foot and talked with her. Didn't bring up the rip-off. But she was a smart girl who I knew had ripped off a lot of people. Even if she didn't remember me specifically she had to have been thinking about it.

She said she wasn't hooking any more. Wished her good luck and went on my way.

Maybe I "learned a lesson".

Spaceman Spiff
03-04-09, 13:52
Setting aside whether is is OK to hit someone over a few bucks, and I don't think it is, that was a very bad idea.

What's a few bucks vs your comfortable life? If she got your plates, she could have you up for assault -- and since she would be telling the truth, she might even win. Either way, you've been in court, maybe the local newpaper. What's she got to loose? She's probably been arrested already, knows she will be again in the future. She has no reputation to protect, no incentive to keep quiet.

Lurker 2009
03-04-09, 14:50
I would have never touched someone, at least not for that amount of money. Many of these girls are quick to call the police, believe it or not. Or a witness could pop up, walking down the street or coming out of a building. Its not worth the risk of getting arrested or even on police radar.

And I do know that feeling, I got dashed in December(check the Ft Myers Bd).

Here is my recommedation on good, safe, legal revenge. Take her somewhere far away...and leave her there. Many years ago, in Paterson NJ I got ripped off. I still fondly remember what I did to that young lady. Picked her up a week after she dashed on me, told her I knew a great place for dope in the Bronx and that I would get her high for hours if she hung out with me. On the way, I took every detour I could(because I knew she was "sick"), pulled over and banged her on a side street(I told her I couldn't wait and kept asking, telling her I wanted to get some before she got some), then after 90 minutes driving with her, stopped in front of a building somewhere in the Bronx, and when she shut her door, I locked them, told her to eff off, got back in the car and sped off. I circled for about an hour as she wandered the streets at 530 on a Sunday. Wonder if she ever made it back to Patterson.

R Consultant
03-04-09, 22:07
Most of these girls want nothing to do with the law. They get beat up by dope boys who beat there azzes all day long for not having the money they were fronted.

Plus half of the girls have crack pipes-crack-pills-- and so forth on them. They sure don't want the local LE interrupting their party over a busted lip. Heck alot worse things happen to these girls than just a busted lip or a broken nose.

I say Rocky taught her a lesson in customer service.

Happy Hunting..

Richiboone
03-05-09, 13:52
Thanks to all you fellow nasties for your reports.

Last night (Wednesday) drove all over the Cocoa and Cocoa Beach areas from about 8 to 11 PM. Think I saw a walker on Clearlake but before I turned around she was gone. Saw one on A1A carrying her grocery bag. Got the look but too old, and too heavy.

Tired but tenacious headed for the 192/US 1 area anyway. Picked up *unremembered name* south of 192 on 1. She was walking with her "friend" and he went across the street when I pulled into a parking lot. She gets in, we pull away and do the mutual cop checks.

(BTW, the blocks seemed long in this area S of 192, unless I'm just nervous as this is a new area to me. So I was worried about driving too far to find a street to turn down to be less obvious.comments/suggestions from you locals? )

She's slender, +/- 5'5", curly blonde hair down to her shoulder blades, well tanned as best I could see in the dark. Probably in her mid 30s but looked older from the sun damage. Smelled of cigarettes. Smokers voice. Says she's from Philadelphia.

Offered 15 in front, 5 after if she does a good job, explaining, "Some girls like to do it their way instead of the customer's way. " Based on her rather noncommital response should have dumped her then but, well the "but" doesn't matter.

Found a place. (How far from the area do I need to go in the future? )

[Technical glitch] Gave her 15. She got to work, maybe two or three *minor* variations on the theme. Wouldn't lick the bag, makes her sick, she says. After a few minutes she's comes up. I'm taking too long. I tell her I'm old I'm not like a 20 year old. She says, "I didn't know that". (Gee, I must have missed seeing her white cane.)

She might have got back to work for more money but the *attitude was poor and the technique weak*. Took her back to a bit north of the Hess. Wish I could remember the name. The description will have to do.

Had better luck after that which you will hear about, but first I have to take a. Shower.

Richi

Veroguy
03-06-09, 17:56
Thanks to all you fellow nasties for your reports.

Last night (Wednesday) drove all over the Cocoa and Cocoa Beach areas from about 8 to 11 PM. Think I saw a walker on Clearlake but before I turned around she was gone. Saw one on A1A carrying her grocery bag. Got the look but too old, and too heavy.

Tired but tenacious headed for the 192/US 1 area anyway. Picked up *unremembered name* south of 192 on 1. She was walking with her "friend" and he went across the street when I pulled into a parking lot. She gets in, we pull away and do the mutual cop checks.

(BTW, the blocks seemed long in this area S of 192, unless I'm just nervous as this is a new area to me. So I was worried about driving too far to find a street to turn down to be less obvious.comments/suggestions from you locals? )

She's slender, +/- 5'5", curly blonde hair down to her shoulder blades, well tanned as best I could see in the dark. Probably in her mid 30s but looked older from the sun damage. Smelled of cigarettes. Smokers voice. Says she's from Philadelphia.

Offered 15 in front, 5 after if she does a good job, explaining, "Some girls like to do it their way instead of the customer's way. " Based on her rather noncommital response should have dumped her then but, well the "but" doesn't matter.

Found a place. (How far from the area do I need to go in the future? )

[Technical glitch] Gave her 15. She got to work, maybe two or three *minor* variations on the theme. Wouldn't lick the bag, makes her sick, she says. After a few minutes she's comes up. I'm taking too long. I tell her I'm old I'm not like a 20 year old. She says, "I didn't know that". (Gee, I must have missed seeing her white cane.)

She might have got back to work for more money but the *attitude was poor and the technique weak*. Took her back to a bit north of the Hess. Wish I could remember the name. The description will have to do.

Had better luck after that which you will hear about, but first I have to take a. Shower.

Richi

If you are in that area again, s. of 192, DO NOT let the girl have you take a right turn. That is a very bad area, you do not want to be in there. That whole area is hot, but do not take a right. GOT IT?

Vero

Hairball
03-13-09, 17:47
I found myself on Peachtree around day break to find Jennafer (SP?) a wsw, mid 20's, 120lbs, 5'5" brunette. Got the nod and looped around the block for intercept to see if she needed a lift and she jumped right in. I by the way never even roll down my window, they either jump right in or I move on. She even looked good up close, probably 7-8 on the scale with extra points for not having the worn street look. We found a hidy hole and went for a .4 suck and f++k.
Her BBJ was a real disapointment as it started good but she was ready to give up wayyy to soon. I think I made up the difference with a good hard pounding (covered of coarse) of that tight bushy body. She was not very talkative but mooned real good.
Later in the afternoon took the same route home to see another wsw just as she was splitting from her tall dark shady looking friend. Like Barny Fife only had one bullet in my gun so looped the block to settled for a picture to share. Nothing seen anywhere else.

Richiboone
03-17-09, 02:43
Took one for the team with Philadelphia girl. Hope my description was adequate enough for you to recognize her. Waste of money.

It was late. I was tired but Philadelphia's teasing prompted another run down US 1. What luck! I went by a tall slender blonde on the east side as I went south. No Leos in sight so I turned around and made a right into the street just past her.

Made sure she saw me looking at her. She gets in. Actually a nice looking girl. Dressed okay with white pants and white jacket. Clean. Her name's Tabitha (sp? ).

We have a nice conversation. Slight southern accent. Later she tells me she's from Nashville. She is not just nice looking but also young, not worn out, and it looks like she's got a nice rack inside that bra and blouse!

I settle on a place well west of US 1 and north of 192. Residential area. It's late so it's very quiet. I've already told her my 15 and 5 after deal.

She says that's alright. Doesn't make claims to be the best BJ this side of heaven. Just goes to work. Now I am a jaded geezer who has been hobbying quite a while so I take some time and some work.

I like making them work for it and often take longer than I have to. It's part of my fun. So I'm reaching over with my right hand on her ass. Sometimes I slip it under her waistband and squeeze her ass. Sometimes I go over the pants all the way between her legs with my fingers deep in the crack.

From there I can pull her over more. It helps her get down to the scrotum. She gives it a good licking whenever I ask. She gives me no complaints and she follows directions. Even has a few tricks of her own. This is a gem.

I haven't finished and am already looking forward to a repeat on the next opportunity. I'm enjoying it even thinking about it now.

Afterwards, we talk a little more. I put her digits into my new phone. I tell her I want to get together with her for several hours the day after tomorrow (Saturday, the 7th) I have her show me her tits. They are very nice fresh Cs and she had them in a bra that actually had some style. You rarely find that here in St. Louis.

This girl used to have some money. Maybe she was recently a stripper because the clothes are not Salvation Army and the body is killer.

I snapped a pic afterwards with the new phone. Hadn't figured out how to avoid camera shake yet so it's fuzzy. But it will give you an idea including a hint of the rack. Can't attach it until I reduce its size. She looks something like the recent posting of the girl with the cropped pants walking toward us on the sidewalk by the white fence.

Looking back two weeks later I would say this was one of the best all around girls I have been with. That includes an expensive adventure in a brothel in Reno.

I drop her off in crack town, then head back towards US 1. Two blocks from US 1 another WSW is walking towards me. This is a residential street still east of 1 and south of 192 but I have a clear view in all directions in case somebody's trying for a set up.

Lower my window. She's not as nice as T but when I tell her not tonight, I'm drained, she pulls out her tits standing in the street by my window! And they are pretty nice.

Tries to convince me to change my mind. Experience tells me to get the digits of this brazen ho. After all, I'm gonna be there several more days.

It turns out that was a good idea. (T got busted and I didn't save her number in my phone properly anyway.)

Richiboone
03-17-09, 13:26
Bad picture. Hot girl.

Blodar
03-18-09, 11:13
I have reported on her here before. (Search past posts.) I am glad she's still doing well.

Monday, about 4:30pm, was heading south on 1 and Sunny was lurching around at the intersection of Lincoln with her monkey watching about 20 yards away. Also watching were Mike and his buddies at the used car place. They got a lot of laughs. I circled around to watch too, but she was scooped up by a white Ranger. Not that I was in a mood to put up with her incessant talking, bragging and BS, together with stinkyskanky, it was just good entertainment.
Yesterday, a brunette WSW was spotted across from the Hess walking south. She was sort of chubby, meaning she was not totally wasted from her diet of Diet Coke. She was gone by the time I had time to circle. A skinny weathered WSW was walking on the East side of 1 toward the Hess. Gave me the look, but she was about a 3 and tired.. BSW walking later on the side near CITA. I was not that interested, so I went on...
Off to see Vivian in MI. Legal, clean, talkative. 2/3 ain't bad.
B.

Bad picture. Hot girl.

Blodar
03-18-09, 16:44
OK, so it is not that clean. The 8 dogs are getting a little out of hand.

Still, she gives a very reasonable massage for $50

She is Italian, about 5' 2", 125#, enhanced boobs, very sensitive pencil eraser nipples, a flat stomach, cute bubble butt, muscular thighs and very soft tanned skin. On the Soccer Mom scale she gets an 8 for her body and a 6 face. (sorry, Dear.) Other posts have noted incessant talking, which is not so bad to me.

Happy Hobbying.
B

Richiboone
03-19-09, 13:15
Funny! Good one! (Well understood by this geezer.)

Richi

Richiboone
03-19-09, 13:32
This was around March 7th.

Long bleached blonde hair. Nice legs and ass if you like them slender. Saw her standing by the east bound road that takes you over the causeway. This is 30 feet east of US 1. (Foreigner Richi doesn't know the street names but you can figure it out.) Anyway, marked cars are nearby and she's talking to a uniform. Then Leo pulls away and she goes right back to where she was, not walking, not talking on the phone, just standing there.

See her later walking across US 1 with a white guy wearing a tan wool cap. Think the shirt was out over the pants.

She looked good but the antennae were tingling.

Best to my Melbourne buddies.

Richi

Booper
03-19-09, 13:37
OK, so it is not that clean. The 8 dogs are getting a little out of hand.

Still, she gives a very reasonable massage for $50

She is Italian, about 5' 2", 125#, enhanced boobs, very sensitive pencil eraser nipples, a flat stomach, cute bubble butt, muscular thighs and very soft tanned skin. On the Soccer Mom scale she gets an 8 for her body and a 6 face. (sorry, Dear.) Other posts have noted incessant talking, which is not so bad to me.

Happy Hobbying.

BVivian also always puts a mint in her mouth before the "massage". So while shes squaking away with that horrible Long Island yenta blah, blah, blah, the mint rattles around the entire time. Very gross. I at least talked her in to using an altoid instead of the star mint. That feels much better on my cock.

Kwik Ryk
03-20-09, 14:35
So, I wanted the typical AMP experience, was looking for a decent massage with a HE. Read all the posts regarding this spot. Parked behind the salon and had an older Korean woman as my masseuse. My guess is she's in her late 40's, didn't catch her name. Got the hour massage with TS. During the TS, she played with the boys and I knew I would leave happy. Massage was great, she walked on my back and tickled my bunghole before the flip. Price for the hour is still the same as posted here on previous posts, she didn't ask for a donation or tip at all, which I thought was great! I tipped her a Jackson and went on my way.

Kwik Ryk
03-20-09, 14:43
Does anyone know if takeout is available at BA? I was there last week and got a few dances with this blond girl with a big ass, said she was German but didn't have an accent. She had a pooch stomach with a few stretch marks, everything else about her was fantastic. Anyway, I want to know if anyone has had any luck at this location.

I RTFF and know takeout is available at the Cocoa Beach clubs, I'm staying in Palm Bay and that's quite a ways to drive for some poon. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Blodar
03-21-09, 03:59
Take out at a strip club is always a hit or miss thing. You end up spending a lot of money on what ends up being a 10% chance. Better luck if you go to Paradise Men's Club on 192. FS for 1.5. The only drawback for this certainty is that they will get you out as fast as possible. Check business personals in the paper. You might get a hit at another place or two. Velvet Touch on Wickham might still be in business, I don't know. Body Magic on US1, North is a good bet, but they are the inventors of the "upsell." Drive a hard bargain and you can get a good massage and FS for 2.0
B.

Does anyone know if takeout is available at BA? I was there last week and got a few dances with this blond girl with a big ass, said she was German but didn't have an accent. She had a pooch stomach with a few stretch marks, everything else about her was fantastic. Anyway, I want to know if anyone has had any luck at this location.

I RTFF and know takeout is available at the Cocoa Beach clubs, I'm staying in Palm Bay and that's quite a ways to drive for some poon. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Richiboone
03-21-09, 05:19
I would have never touched someone, at least not for that amount of money. Many of these girls are quick to call the police, believe it or not. Or a witness could pop up, walking down the street or coming out of a building. Its not worth the risk of getting arrested or even on police radar.

And I do know that feeling, I got dashed in December(check the Ft Myers Bd).

Here is my recommedation on good, safe, legal revenge. Take her somewhere far away...and leave her there. Many years ago, in Paterson NJ I got ripped off. I still fondly remember what I did to that young lady. Picked her up a week after she dashed on me, told her I knew a great place for dope in the Bronx and that I would get her high for hours if she hung out with me. On the way, I took every detour I could(because I knew she was "sick"), pulled over and banged her on a side street(I told her I couldn't wait and kept asking, telling her I wanted to get some before she got some), then after 90 minutes driving with her, stopped in front of a building somewhere in the Bronx, and when she shut her door, I locked them, told her to eff off, got back in the car and sped off. I circled for about an hour as she wandered the streets at 530 on a Sunday. Wonder if she ever made it back to Patterson.Nice, very well played. A most inconvenient pain in the ass for her with maybe a chance to think about consequences. Since it was only a week later did she remember dashing on you?

Big Tommy
03-21-09, 08:33
Take out at a strip club is always a hit or miss thing. You end up spending a lot of money on what ends up being a 10% chance. Better luck if you go to Paradise Men's Club on 192. FS for 1.5. The only drawback for this certainty is that they will get you out as fast as possible. Check business personals in the paper. You might get a hit at another place or two. Velvet Touch on Wickham might still be in business, I don't know. Body Magic on US1, North is a good bet, but they are the inventors of the "upsell." Drive a hard bargain and you can get a good massage and FS for 2.0

B.Body Magic is a sure place for the FS. And the girls there are all good looking girls. Usually a good variety on the sweekends as well. They do up sell BUT like I sasid it is a sure thing.

T

Hairball
03-21-09, 14:56
While touring down Main by the RR tracks I ran across a young short curly hair bsw (sorry forgot her name) I picked up for fun and games. After leo check and short conversation determined she was too crack stoned to be anything but trouble. Donated .1 bucks for a no event seperation. Avoid this one guys.
While I was by no means satisfied I managed to meet Kimmie later between Main and Garden for the first time. Said she does not venture out very often. They all say that but I have never seen her out before. Slinder 40yr old that was clean, friendly and even intellegent. Found a spot for a very good bbbjcim. I was compelled to give her a tip. I will up grade next time if I can make it past the bj. Hope to find her again. Sorry for the fuzzy pic it was the walk away shot.

Malabar
03-23-09, 16:13
LEO took one off the streets. Too bad, as far as SWs, she looks good.

http://www.brevardsheriff.com/dar/inmatephotos/65031.html

Mal

Sexybldbbwfl
03-23-09, 17:19
Today on Channel 9 news, they are doing undercover busts with a decoy and going after the men in the Palm Bay area. Check the site for details of where.

Stay safe.

Radical Guy
03-23-09, 18:33
LEO took one off the streets.

Too bad, as far as SWs, she looks good.

MalOh sure, she's definitely supermodel material.

Veroguy
03-24-09, 04:10

Mal

Mal. isn't that your mom?

Sorry, just had to do it, Vero

Hodar
03-24-09, 10:02
If you took the time to go on line here why did you not take the extra step to research it? I have to give you a C in your presentation due to Bibliography omission.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18996238/detail.html

Malabar
03-24-09, 19:39
If you took the time to go on line here why did you not take the extra step to research it? I have to give you a C in your presentation due to Bibliography omission.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18996238/detail.html

TaskMaster Dearest

That's a seperate incident. I did drive on that section of US1 that day and I DID see that decoy in the pink top though. She looks much better in the video than in person. Anybody who wanted to play "pop goes the weasel" with that hag deserves to be arrested.

Mal

P.S.

I'm giving myself extra credit for keeping my fly closed.

Malabar
03-24-09, 19:41
Mal. isn't that your mom?

Sorry, just had to do it, Vero

I know you did but not to worry. I'm the world's best banker. When I get even, I payout 100% interest...

ciao

Mal

Hodar
03-25-09, 14:42
TaskMaster Dearest

That's a seperate incident. I did drive on that section of US1 that day and I DID see that decoy in the pink top though. She looks much better in the video than in person. Anybody who wanted to play "pop goes the weasel" with that hag deserves to be arrested.

Mal

P.S.

I'm giving myself extra credit for keeping my fly closed.

I was referringto this guys post, you never mentioned a TV station. I should have quoted his post, it is not always about you.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/member.php?u=148959

Malabar
03-25-09, 17:06
I was referringto this guys post, you never mentioned a TV station. I should have quoted his post, it is not always about you.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/member.php?u=148959

Sorry about that Hodar. I was looking at the timing.

BTW: It IS always about me; I've got the T-Shirt to prove it....

Mal

Blodar
03-25-09, 18:08
http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ers/1091870436.html

Unfortunately, a guy answers. I never talk to a pimp. No matter what.
Blodar

Hodar
03-26-09, 10:01
Sorry about that Hodar. I was looking at the timing.

BTW: It IS always about me; I've got the T-Shirt to prove it....

Mal

If the universe is infinite I therefore must always be in the center of it.

Hodar
03-26-09, 10:05
http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ers/1091870436.html

Unfortunately, a guy answers. I never talk to a pimp. No matter what.
Blodar

The whole thing looks hokey to me... the prices and the pic are not in line with reality. Just a dude alone answering would set off alarms. LEO, ROB, up sell followed by ROB. Hmmmm these people work on the seeker looking for the diamond in the rough, low prices. If anyone has seen her please post, I would nopt be surprised if some first time poster extols the virtues.

Richiboone
03-27-09, 21:11

MalPretty sure this was the girl whose name I could not remember. (Foreigner Melbourne Report #1) I was slow in posting but it was probably mid-month (March). I'll edit it in if I find the detail. Anyway, weak and short service. Dropped her off without completion.

Not worth it.

Nick Beef
04-01-09, 10:39
Just wondering before reporting anything on how private is your info.

Can any LE find out who you are by your posts?

Thanks,

NB

Melboring
04-01-09, 22:04
6 posts. And every one contains mention of leo.

If you have somethng to report. Go for it. People have been doing it for years without problems.

Anyone here been arrested for posting a report?

Anyone. Anyone. Bueller?

Thanks,

NB

04-07-09, 20:25
While vacationing in Cocoa stopped by two clubs on a Tuesday night, Playmates and Wiggles. Started on Industry Rd, my first time in a juice bar, I'm almost certain that extras were available allthough I did not partake, this is the place if you like larger girls some of them even cute. The thinner girls, 2 or 3 of them were not all that great looking. Stayed for a complete rotation then headed to Wiggles. Hot hot hot bartender, reasonably priced beer,afram very petit with a great body caught my eye.This place wasn't too bad very small club and had a good time. I would repeat both places especially while enjoying warm Florida temps, a nice escape from Balt.

Newb

PusshyHunter
04-09-09, 19:11
Anyone know what ever happened to girl's? I remember going to them when they were open. I really had fun with Amy & Angel.

Hodar
04-10-09, 13:47

Thanks,

NB

Well Nick now that you ask.... we know who you are and where you live we have been following you as you drive around stalking street skanks but not picking any up.
By the way we also noticed that your hard drive needs defragmenting, would you like us to remotely do this for you?
I would also advise going into your I.E. settings and deleting all cookies.
Signed:

The Imaginary Bureau of Investigation

Hodar
04-10-09, 13:52
Anyone know what ever happened to girl's? I remember going to them when they were open. I really had fun with Amy & Angel.
Yes they have all received Grants from the State of Florida for vocational rehabilitation.

Some of them are now daycare teachers at the very same building where UFS was located.

I know of at least 3 of them that were on the Obama campaign and have received appointments as diplomats in various African nations that have forgettable names.

The others have taken management positions in leading spas throughout Florida.

PusshyHunter
04-11-09, 01:58
Oh so Funny

Malabar
04-12-09, 00:08
Came into some shekels and decided to tour. Man, have I been out of the loop.

Started and ended with the Inner Room, 10:00pm. $10 cover, sprite $3.

Ghetto atmosphere but a lot of middle aged white guys were in there. Place was packed. No recession here. The most notable girl there was a big boned, 6+ ft blond amazon. Luckily, she didn't notice me.

Dawned on me that on a Sat nite, if the IR was packed like it was, then the rest of the clubs probably will be too.

For monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (of some week):

Plan A: Lidos, Cheaters, Plamates, Bare Assets, Goddess.
or
Plan B: Body Magic...once.

what to do...what to do....

Shakezilla
04-17-09, 19:08

Ghetto atmosphere but a lot of middle aged white guys were in there. Place was packed. No recession here. The most notable girl there was a big boned, 6+ ft blond amazon. Luckily, she didn't notice me.

Dawned on me that on a Sat nite, if the IR was packed like it was, then the rest of the clubs probably will be too.

or

what to do...what to do....I recently moved up here from Miami and have been conducting my own explorations.

Inner Room: Decent contact, nice selection, bit crowded for my taste. Being from Miami I may have a higher tolerance for ghetto than most. Your average Applebees in Miami is more ghetto than IR.

Playmates: Booooooooooooooring only been once, doubt I will be back.

Goddess: Snoooooooze fest. No action of any kind. Definitely wont be back.

Blush or Bubbles or Runway or whatever they are calling it this week: May go out of business before I finish writing this. The 6 dollar cover entitles you listen to "break songs" and watch the girls sit and talk to each other at the bar.

Scarlet's: Nice place but no privacy and no action.

Cheaters: Haven't been yet.

Lido: Haven't been yet.

Bare assets: Not bad had some fun. Private room far from private

Wiggles: Believe it or not this place is my favorite, but I have a weakness for small and shitty. Best mileage for your dollar, and I mean dollar. You can even grope the bartender on stage for a buck how great is that. Girls run the full gambit, from ugly to hot. There is a little black chick there on weeknights. Who is but for the almost complete lack of a personality damn near perfect if you ask me. Swing by on a wed, have a grope then tell me if you don't agree There is definitely fun to be had here.

From what I've seen Inner Room is by far the busiest in town. I have a hard time finding a parking space on fri and sat but no trouble at other clubs.

That's all the clubs around here I know of so please let me know if I have missed one.

Shake out.

Blodar
04-19-09, 22:13
The girl that meets your 'amazon' description is probably Rachael. She is pretty nice, a good conversationalist, but a boring dancer. Not that I would not like to get lost with her somewhere else, she did not seem into the illusion of seduction. That said, I really like Tamara, a petite blond, 30-something from Argentina, I think. She is quite affectionate, but has not responded to my subtle hints of wanting to see her some more.
My buddy was driving in Melb around 9 tonight. Nobody was out. He did pass a fatty on Guava who yelled at him. A little scary. No action to report.
Blodar, OUT.

or

what to do...what to do....

Hairball
04-25-09, 19:30
I struck out in Titusville this week. Headed to Cocoa and no one out there either so opted for a massage. Contemplated Tokoyo but too many cars in the parking lot which is probably a good sign but hate to wait or get rushed so hopped on over to Palm Tree. It has been a long time since my last visit so did not know what to expect. Well at least for me nothing has changed. Cindy was my girl and I remembered her she remembered me. Not too pretty, pushing 40 probably but has a tight little bod. TS was playfull and no areas missed. The massage was real good, popped and cracked a few of my tired old bones. On the flip no negotiating she just barred some flesh for some arousing hand gestures. This place is still just a rub and tug but I left happy and relaxed.

Funboy22
04-28-09, 19:35
I'm in Orlando, but hit Inner Room and Lido's and Cheaters a couple of years ago for a buddy' bachelor party. Lido's was the best and plenty of contact, it was a weekend though, and got busy pretty quickly. The other two clubs were too busy to really spend much time with any one girl.

About a year ago, I hit Lido's after a breakup, and was pleasantly surprised. I went on a Sunday night after taking Monday off, and the crowd was definitely rough. From my younger days, I could tell the kind of crowd that was there, and I was quickly singled out and approached by two girls within 2 minutes of being at the bar. I ended up dropping some cash on one girl in the back room, being quite happy, and her spending the last hour with me even though I had reached my limit on $$$. Whenever I make it back to Cocoa (hopefully soon), Lido's is definitely where I'm heading.

I recently moved up here from Miami and have been conducting my own explorations.

Inner Room: Decent contact, nice selection, bit crowded for my taste. Being from Miami I may have a higher tolerance for ghetto than most. Your average Applebees in Miami is more ghetto than IR.

Playmates: Booooooooooooooring only been once, doubt I will be back.

Goddess: Snoooooooze fest. No action of any kind. Definitely wont be back.

Blush or Bubbles or Runway or whatever they are calling it this week: May go out of business before I finish writing this. The 6 dollar cover entitles you listen to "break songs" and watch the girls sit and talk to each other at the bar.

Scarlet's: Nice place but no privacy and no action.

Cheaters: Haven't been yet.

Lido: Haven't been yet.

Bare assets: Not bad had some fun. Private room far from private

Wiggles: Believe it or not this place is my favorite, but I have a weakness for small and shitty. Best mileage for your dollar, and I mean dollar. You can even grope the bartender on stage for a buck how great is that. Girls run the full gambit, from ugly to hot. There is a little black chick there on weeknights. Who is but for the almost complete lack of a personality damn near perfect if you ask me. Swing by on a wed, have a grope then tell me if you don't agree There is definitely fun to be had here.

From what I've seen Inner Room is by far the busiest in town. I have a hard time finding a parking space on fri and sat but no trouble at other clubs.

That's all the clubs around here I know of so please let me know if I have missed one.

Shake out.

Blodar
04-29-09, 13:10
Feel free to add you own pet peeves or scams.

BS quotes heard in a Strip Club

‘You’re cute’
‘You have really nice hands, eyes, body, etc.’

‘I’m studying; Massage Therapy, Dental Hygiene, Law’
I have another job; Flight Instructor, Dive master, Real Estate Investor’

‘I’m honest.’
‘I love this job’
‘I’ve only been a stripper for two weeks’
‘I have my self respect’
‘I haven’t had sex in 8 months.’
‘I never date customers.’
‘I regularly make $1000 a night’

‘Buy $100 in dances from me and I will give you my phone number and you can call me to go out to dinner.’
Alternate: “I’ll go home with you after you come visit me a couple more times.”

Wood Killers:
Opening a conversation with, “Do you want a dance?” “Buy me a drink?”
‘Are you married?’
‘I really need some money.’
‘Gee, it’s slow in here.’
‘All those guys want is to touch my tits’
‘I go to church’
‘It’s that time of the month’

What works:
Saying, “Thank you.”
Conversation
Flirting
Touching
Kissing
Teasing
No drama, personal information
Saying, “Thank you.”

Blodar
04-29-09, 13:21
Lidos.
Shawna came over to chat. 25, 5'6", Small B's, Athletic legs, little pooch in the tummy, flabby butt. Bought 2 dances for $20 each. Nice touch, rest, then comes the scam...,‘Buy $100 in dances from me and I will give you my phone number and you can call me to go out to dinner.’ I told her, "Your Sister tried that one on me..."
Inner Room.
I saw another amazon that might have been the subject of an earlier report. Too scary.
Edina WF from NY, 40, nice small shape, a little flabby around the edges. Seemed to be depressed. Not really into the two $10 dances I bought.
Courvoisier, No, she could not spell it. She probably couldn't spell, Cognac. 22, AA, soft, 36/24/36, very touchy, kissy, affectionate, though a bit agitated, maybe high. She directed my hands to wet places, but I was not going to get involved with that in her mental state.

H20 Monger
04-29-09, 22:10
Another daytime IR Amazon is Tessa.
6ft tall blond, big bolt ons.
Nice girl, laid back, high mileage laps once you get to know her

Hotrodvfr
04-29-09, 22:32
Don't forget: "You're different from the other guys. I really like you!"

I've known some of these girls for years.
Dated a few.
Give one 15% of my check every payday.

Yet these still try that blatently obvious manipulation.

It's hard wire in the genes. They can't help it I guess.

Blodar
04-30-09, 23:02
Yes, I've RTFF, and yes, I know better, but here goes...

Spotted Kim walking South on US1 near Ave B. Like a nice guy, I offered her a ride. She needed to get to Ballard Park, so I took her.

Long story short. Be sure to have a CLEAN center console. Otherwise, stuff will disappear. Nothing there was valuable to anyone except me, but some stuff is missing. WTF???

This goes to show that our girl friends' addiction is stronger than any other motive in their lives. If that were not so, why would they be trickin' for crackin'?

Invariably, you will get asked for an 'advance' to get her some refreshments before your festivities begin. I've handled this twice before by holding something of value, her shoes, phone, etc. Still, it is not advisable because it takes you slam up against the baddest neighborhood. Lesson learned is to follow the advice of our friends here, and the big head when it is talking to you.

If she asks you to take her 'home', and her 'home' is off of Line St., across the tracks. DO NOT drive her back there. Drop her off at CITA Mission and let her walk to the crack house. Don't drive her anywhere that you would not drive by yourself in your right mind.

Blodar out.

Blodar
05-01-09, 15:30
I texted Kim and asked her if she wanted breakfast. She did, so I picked her up. Before we ate, I stopped the car and showed her a bank envelope. I told her that it represented $200 if she could give me back the items that were missing. She denied any knowledge of them. I accepted that answer and we went to eat. While I was taking her to where she wanted to walk, she asked me to borrow $20. I said, "No way." To my surprise, she said that she might be able to find one of my items. She looked in some bushes on the side of the road and produced it. She denied any knowledge of the other item. Because she previously lied to me, I gave her $20 and invited her to exit the vehicle. Lesson learned.
B.O.

Yes, I've RTFF, and yes, I know better, but here goes...

Spotted Kim walking South on US1 near Ave B. Like a nice guy, I offered her a ride. She needed to get to Ballard Park, so I took her.

Long story short. Be sure to have a CLEAN center console. Otherwise, stuff will disappear. Nothing there was valuable to anyone except me, but some stuff is missing. WTF???

This goes to show that our girl friends' addiction is stronger than any other motive in their lives. If that were not so, why would they be trickin' for crackin'?

Invariably, you will get asked for an 'advance' to get her some refreshments before your festivities begin. I've handled this twice before by holding something of value, her shoes, phone, etc. Still, it is not advisable because it takes you slam up against the baddest neighborhood. Lesson learned is to follow the advice of our friends here, and the big head when it is talking to you.

If she asks you to take her 'home', and her 'home' is off of Line St., across the tracks. DO NOT drive her back there. Drop her off at CITA Mission and let her walk to the crack house. Don't drive her anywhere that you would not drive by yourself in your right mind.

Blodar out.

Spacemanfl
05-01-09, 21:40
I texted Kim and asked her if she wanted breakfast. She did, so I picked her up. Before we ate, I stopped the car and showed her a bank envelope. I told her that it represented $200 if she could give me back the items that were missing. She denied any knowledge of them. I accepted that answer and we went to eat. While I was taking her to where she wanted to walk, she asked me to borrow $20. I said, "No way." To my surprise, she said that she might be able to find one of my items. She looked in some bushes on the side of the road and produced it. She denied any knowledge of the other item. Because she previously lied to me, I gave her $20 and invited her to exit the vehicle. Lesson learned.
B.O.

I think a mouse trap in the console would help keep pests away. At the very least you will get a real good laugh out of it, lol!

Blodar
05-02-09, 15:34
$900 on the stolen card. Reported. No liability to me. Happy Birthday, Kim. A lesser man would break your arm. I do, however, believe in Karma.
B.

B.O.

Veroguy
05-02-09, 16:29
$900 on the stolen card. Reported. No liability to me. Happy Birthday, Kim. A lesser man would break your arm. I do, however, believe in Karma.
B.

What Kim are you talking about? The skinny blond, that I have not seen around for about 3 years? Does she read this forum, cause it looks like you are sending her a message? Please explain what she looks like so we don't pick her up.

Thanks, Vero

And YES I read the forum too, but I still do not get it.

Blodar
05-03-09, 03:54
Nope, tall, skinny, brunette, naturally curly hair, 37. No real message to her. I'll do that in person. Heads up to the guys. I hoped my experience would be helpful to avoid mistakes, maybe even my own. Thanks for the question.

Not saying don't pick her up. Just watch her. She's no different from any other girl in this biz. She is just ruled by what drives her. Same as the rest of us. Just different drivers.

Here's the philosophical question, "Can you CHOOSE what controls you?"

B.

What Kim are you talking about? The skinny blond, that I have not seen around for about 3 years? Does she read this forum, cause it looks like you are sending her a message? Please explain what she looks like so we don't pick her up.

Thanks, Vero

And YES I read the forum too, but I still do not get it.

Rlloyd
05-06-09, 16:53
Hey Mongers,

I visited the Cocoa area and two AMPS recently here are the details.

Friday May 1 Tokyo,

Visited for an hour with Candy she was older but solid with a fun attitude. The TS was well above average with nothing left undone and some serious stroking a solid 8.

Massage was nice and complete really a very relaxing and thorough massage. With a nice handshake thrown in with no negotiation. I think extra could be had but I was not looking for more. Massage 8 HE 7 Overall a solid 8. (80hr +40)

Sunday May 3 Asiana US1 Cape Canaveral just north of 520.

Saw an ad on CL and sounded like a new place so I TOFTT.

I am torn on this one as it was one of the most bazaar AMP experiences in a long list of experiences!

Nice place very clean private and appears new. The door was open so I walk in run into Sue who I would put at around 30.

She was solid sexy and CrAzY as hell! And I mean crazy as in the elevator does not go to the top. Lots of weird broken English comments that came out of left field. We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs but she was just off.

Anyway the TS was decent with nothing left out but not overboard. A 6

The massage was above average but was a little distracting when she would YAP about some oddball off the wall thing. A 6

The finger tip massage was next with the boys in play, the flip was requested more finger tip a few strokes, some thigh work a few strokes, then she is resting her head on my chest still roaming with one hand. I make a few suggestions which she denies then I offer a massage she jumps at that stands bends over standing on the floor with her chest on the table, a very nice view. She is wearing a tube top with pants.

I give a real nice massage able to have free roam over the pants and under the top (real and real nice). When done with that still more suggestions and denied. WTF beyond what LE would call acceptable but no finish she left said all done dressed and out the door. (80hr +0)

Lloyd

Primal423
05-06-09, 21:50
Picked up this WSW named Sunny around US-1 and Babcock St. Long brown hair, Bcups, body was about a 7 face was about a 6.

Was very happy to show me she was not LEO. Very good service and really likes what she does. Tried to ask for $40 for BJ and $60 for FS. I talked her way down and went with option one. She must have been insane to ask for so much.

Either way, did CBJTC with excellent skills. She can realy work the knob fellas. I would repeat without a doubt. She's a bit on the talkative side but it's all to please the customer.

Jman123
05-10-09, 23:39
Also met sunny about, she was over at us1 and fee ave. Primal's description is pretty dead on. She is 23, about a 6-7 on the scale. She was trying to say 40$ for BJ and at least 100$ for FS. I laughed and was about to drop her off and bargained her down to 20+tip if she was good. I thought I saved her number in my phone but I guess I didn't hit save and just exited the part where I save it.

Picked up this WSW named Sunny around US-1 and Babcock St. Long brown hair, Bcups, body was about a 7 face was about a 6.

Was very happy to show me she was not LEO. Very good service and really likes what she does. Tried to ask for $40 for BJ and $60 for FS. I talked her way down and went with option one. She must have been insane to ask for so much.

Either way, did CBJTC with excellent skills. She can realy work the knob fellas. I would repeat without a doubt. She's a bit on the talkative side but it's all to please the customer.

Booper
05-12-09, 07:43
Rlloyd's description of Asiana in Cocoa Beach is just another example of how weird this AMP is. A nice place, but just a strange vibe. After my report on them in the craigslist review section, someone claiming to be a "monger" writing on the spa owners behalf, private messaged me, asking me to delete the message because the girls were "scared shitless" of the possible consequences of a bad report. I asked for a refund to do so but never heard back.

The whole situation is creepy in my opinion.

Shakezilla
05-13-09, 14:33
Been a while since I have done the AMP thing. What is the protocol for securing your personal items, wallet keys etc? Do you ever leave the room where you're shit is.

Shake out

Sponge Worthy
05-13-09, 21:02
Been a while since I have done the AMP thing. What is the protocol for securing your personal items, wallet keys etc? Do you ever leave the room where you're shit is.

Shake outNo, never leave your stuff. Many AMPs have little plastic or water-tight bags so you can take your stuff with you when you head over to the TS.

On the other hand, don't bring stuff into the place that you don't need in there (watch, cellphone, jewelry, whatever). Leave it in your locked car, out of sight.

Veroguy
05-14-09, 04:08

Shake out

Don't bring anything of value in with you, except for the fee and tip. I you want you could shove your car keys up your ass, that way they will not take your car.

Just a thought, Vero

Lkg For Bbbj
05-14-09, 11:52
Also met sunny about, she was over at us1 and fee ave. Primal's description is pretty dead on. She is 23, about a 6-7 on the scale. She was trying to say 40$ for BJ and at least 100$ for FS. I laughed and was about to drop her off and bargained her down to 20+tip if she was good. I thought I saved her number in my phone but I guess I didn't hit save and just exited the part where I save it.Sunny is definetly a little scammer. She could legitimately raise her prices if she bathed regularly

Blodar
05-15-09, 14:29
Cruising both Th and Fri between 1 and 3, saw one cute walker S. of Sarno on US1, then 3, count 'em, 3 pedestrians around Aurora. One yesterday in her pajamas, then two today. New faces. Could not stop due to time constraints, but seems like activity is picking up.

Pusspuss
05-16-09, 10:37
Cruising both Th and Fri between 1 and 3, saw one cute walker S. of Sarno on US1, then 3, count 'em, 3 pedestrians around Aurora. One yesterday in her pajamas, then two today. New faces. Could not stop due to time constraints, but seems like activity is picking up.I seem them at the same time, looked clean and almost adoptable could not be 100% sure they were looking for a ride. Will cruise Sunday afternoon same time. I also seen a big chested white women late 20's walking out of line street walking north towards pita that looked clean and new. Long black pants dark hair anyone seen her before?

Booper
05-18-09, 11:27
I am seeing. I have seen. I saw
You are seeing. You have seen. You saw.
He/She/It is seeing. He/She/It has seen. He/She/It saw.
We were seeing. We have seen. We saw.
You were seeing.
They are seeing. They have seen.

Hodar
05-18-09, 22:30
Got an email from Kelly with a link to her website...remember the CL girl of a couple of years ago. She looks like a dopey version of Brittany Murphy. She is over in Lakeland so if anyone gets over that way I have her contact 411.

Spaceman Spiff
05-20-09, 13:35

Shake out

I disagree with the others. I have always found AMP girls to be honest and have never had a problem leaving my "stuff" in the room while going for TS. I certainly would *not* do the same with a SW or escort, but AMP girls aren't "damaged" and don't see it as "why not? I'm already at the bottom".

Just my $0.02.

Spaceman Spiff

Sponge Worthy
05-20-09, 15:34
I disagree with the others. I have always found AMP girls to be honest and have never had a problem leaving my "stuff" in the room while going for TS. I certainly would *not* do the same with a SW or escort, but AMP girls aren't "damaged" and don't see it as "why not? I'm already at the bottom".

Just my $0.02.

Spaceman SpiffIt's not just the AMP girls who are in the AMP. Other customers may not be quite as scrupulous, so why take the risk?

Sponge Worthy
05-29-09, 21:44
It's been really quiet over here for a week.

Y'all stop fucking?

Malabar
05-30-09, 07:00
say it ain't so....

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=A9&Date=20090528&Category=CRIME03&ArtNo=528014&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=16

Mal

Primal423
05-31-09, 18:33
say it ain't so....

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=A9&Date=20090528&Category=CRIME03&ArtNo=528014&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=16

MalI can't believe it. I was actually hoping to find her again this week.

She is one of the better ones I have seen around here.

Primal423
05-31-09, 18:53
I stumbled on this website which seems to be a good resource of providers. It makes it easy for me because I travel alot and its a one stop shop.

SipSap.com

You will see some familiar faces in there.
Check it out and spread the word if you like it.

Jman123
06-02-09, 22:13
Is that her SW name? Patricia? If not who is she.

say it ain't so....

Mal

Veroguy
06-03-09, 04:54
Is that her SW name? Patricia? If not who is she.Your kidding, right?

Malabar
06-03-09, 08:12
Your kidding, right???We can only do so much....

Sonny's still in the lockup; $1000 bond on the possession charge, $500 on the other. Right now, she's probably hoping for someone to bail her out and give her a place to stay. I'm sure she's willing to trade for bail, room, and board.

Who wants to be a Hero?

Not me.

Mr. Chicken

Pusspuss
06-04-09, 21:34
Anyone know of Serria's where abouts?

Jay357
06-08-09, 19:02
Hello

I am going to be in town for a few days. I'm coming from va where there is very limited action and it does not look like your area is to much more eventful. I was hopeing that somone would like to fill me in on any good AMP's or escorts or even places to cruise for SW'ers. I'm staying in Melbourne near 95 and Wickham rd.

Thanks for any info.

Veroguy
06-09-09, 03:57
Hello

I am going to be in town for a few days. I'm coming from va where there is very limited action and it does not look like your area is to much more eventful. I was hopeing that somone would like to fill me in on any good AMP's or escorts or even places to cruise for SW'ers. I'm staying in Melbourne near 95 and Wickham rd.

Thanks for any info.

OK, who's gonna be first? Come on, who's gonna say it? Clue; it begins with an R.

Vero

Malabar
06-09-09, 07:01
OK, who's gonna be first? Come on, who's gonna say it? Clue; it begins with an R.

Vero

>>> T <<<

Who's next?

Mal

Worlds
06-09-09, 08:19
>>> T <<<

Who's next?

MalF..F

I stutter :)

Read the forum dude.

You will be staying a ways from street walkers.

SW Surfer
06-09-09, 09:58
................ F F ........................

Wohoo - post 300 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SW Surfer Out

>>> T <<<

Who's next?

Mal

Jay357
06-09-09, 15:36
I did RTFF. It moves like molasses. I wasnt sure if some of the places were even still in business.

How bout this, can someone give me an address or landmark on how to find tokoyo or palm tree? I'm assuming these are two decent AMP's in the area.

If anybody has any better suggestions I would appreciate those also.

Jay357
06-09-09, 21:03
double post

Melboring
06-09-09, 22:32
She's been in lockup since 5/14 and scheduled for release on 5/13/11.
Kind of surprised that you didn't know this.....since you know enough about her to advertise that she has HIV on this very board.
But whatever.

Anyone know of Serria's where abouts?

PusshyHunter
06-10-09, 03:14
Is she in county or state do you have a link?

Lkg For Bbbj
06-10-09, 12:31
Another provider has been locked up recently.

No I haven't had the pleasure.

Lkg For Bbbj
06-10-09, 12:57
More providers locked up recently

[Photos deleted by Admin]

I have never had any experience with the above. Even if I did, I wouldnt admit to it (except in the case of Shelena)

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the photos of persons who were arrested from the report.

Now, I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea here, but if you think about it, posting the photos of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people. Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs. Thanks!

Malabar
06-10-09, 16:15
How bout this, can someone give me an address or landmark on how to find tokoyo or palm tree?

I believe you'll find them next to a road...

Does anyone know: asphalt or dirt?

Mal

P.S.

Sorry about that Jay. We've fallen into stupid and we can't get up....

Sillyolman
06-10-09, 16:50
I did RTFF. It moves like molasses. I wasnt sure if some of the places were even still in business.

How bout this, can someone give me an address or landmark on how to find tokoyo or palm tree? I'm assuming these are two decent AMP's in the area.

If anybody has any better suggestions I would appreciate those also.How about trying to google it.

Search it on this thread, find the town, then google.

Even the sillyolman can find it that way.

Jay357
06-10-09, 17:22
With as many dicks as there are in this town I see why its so hard to find some pussy.

Thanks fellas.

Vieraman
06-11-09, 18:57
I don't know why people will waste 20 posts not giving someone information, when one post will get you the info, and keep the forum readable, so that mongers can actually get information without spending hours reading through the scalding of those that ask a question.

I suspect that LE already knows that these two businesses exist, and their exact GPS coordinates. (Especially Tokyo! )

I am not an expert on the exact locations, so forgive any confusion that I cause. Tokyo is on Rt 520 on the south side. I believe that it is fairly near Clearlake Road. It is back a ways from the road, so you have to look good for it. I also believe that there is some kind of police precinct or similar across the street from it, but they seem to leave the place alone.

Palm Tree is on Rt 1, south of 520. I am not sure if it is considered Cocoa or Rockledge at that point. It is on the west side of the road, and is fairly easy to find at night because it is lit up with purple (? ) lights.

Good luck, and you owe us an informative post!

Hodar
06-12-09, 12:37
thumbs down for palm tree. Last time i went there a dude an american was working the desk and the masseuse was so old she probably greeted troops at Inchon Landing in the Korean war. Tokyo IMO is much better younger women but not real young. Good TS and good massage,

Hodar
06-12-09, 12:39
Also there is a AMP on 192 north side a block east of PMC. decent massage, senior members may contact me for more details.

Sillyolman
06-12-09, 16:59
I don't know why people will waste 20 posts not giving someone information, when one post will get you the info, and keep the forum readable, so that mongers can actually get information without spending hours reading through the scalding of those that ask a question.

I suspect that LE already knows that these two businesses exist, and their exact GPS coordinates. (Especially Tokyo! )

I am not an expert on the exact locations, so forgive any confusion that I cause. Tokyo is on Rt 520 on the south side. I believe that it is fairly near Clearlake Road. It is back a ways from the road, so you have to look good for it. I also believe that there is some kind of police precinct or similar across the street from it, but they seem to leave the place alone.

Palm Tree is on Rt 1, south of 520. I am not sure if it is considered Cocoa or Rockledge at that point. It is on the west side of the road, and is fairly easy to find at night because it is lit up with purple (? ) lights.

Good luck, and you owe us an informative post!I like your point V. I must say I did find it interesting that the guy asking didn't seem to want to do anything to look for himself. He seemed to want everyone to hand him everything. That bugged me. I was also intrigued by the lack of help offered. But, when I decided to take a look I realized it isn't that hard to look it up. Bottom line for me, it never hurts for people to help each other. However, when someone walks in with their hand out and apparently has no interest in doin a little work themselves then it's hard to get help from me. I agree, he needs to share some helpful info.

Malabar
06-13-09, 10:23

A lot of mongers post their experiences in these forums. Those experiences include burning valuable gas money, have suffered cash and dashes, outright theft of other valuables, and close encounters with LE.

For someone to come in and demand freebies without at least reading the forum about these experiences is disrespectful to say the least. If you think that VG and I were scalding J, you've got very low standards. If anything, we were goofing on him. You can tell things have been slow around here.

I very rarely participate in SWs because I've been spoiled. The SWs I knew I met PRIOR to discovering this forum: Lynn, Mary Margaret, Mousey, and Trina. Trina had a body that was designed for sin. All of those women were US1 SWs and would put today's SWs out of business. Unfortunately, LE sent them packing. Most of the SWs today I wouldn't touch with LEO's d**k (for those LEOs that have one).

Just because I don't pop SWs regularly doesn't mean I don't make contributions. Check back over my posting history. See how many times I've called out fake/stolen pics hoping to alert mongers to possible frauds/scams.

Contribute what you can and you can start by RTF and I mean really reading it.

Rooster46
06-13-09, 18:07
By just RTFF, I saw this post from a Baltimore monger in 2006.

You really do get more than you give.

n00bs,

If you don't want to be flamed and want to fit in:

1. RTFF (Read The Fucking Forum). Read back in the forum discussing your areas of interest for 3-6 months. A year is better. This basic research will be pure gold for you.

2. Your first post can be an introduction, but it's much better to come bearing gifts in the form of fresh intel or a good field report.

3. Don't post as the seniors do until you are a senior. Sure, we joke around, but we've also earned the right to do so.

4. Report more and ask less. It's so easy to analyze a n00bs posts with the forum's search function, even if you ask stupid questions in Bumfuck to drive up your post count, we'll know it. As you RTFF, you'll see what qualifies as a stupid n00b question. Be a smart n00b.

5. 0-to-low-post-count n00bs that PM seniors for backchannel intel will earn scorn and possibly a public flogging.

6. Be literate. Spelling is important, as is proper grammar. Paragraph breaks ease readability. If you want to be read, write readably.

7. Be entertaining. Being an asshole is the opposite of being entertaining.

8. Everbody is unique -- just like everyone else. By this I mean that, while it's all ultimately about nook, and it is the oldest profession, and in it's most basic form it's insert-generic-tab-A-into-generic-slot-B, the most successful and popular posters bring that extra special individual something to their writing and field reports. Here, in these hallowed fora, you may find your literary voice in a way that you haven't elsewhere. Part of our local culture is to heartily encourage this. So express yourself!

9. All n00bs are vetted and to a certain extent hazed. If you've done your homework and just read that sentence, you won't get all pissed off when it happens. You may, if you begin to gain some positive credibility, be asked out for a beer or coffee by a senior. With notably rare exceptions, the only path to true acceptance and credibility here is through an initial face to face meeting.

10. Many of us seniors take these boards very seriously and defend them against ass clowns, takers, and LEO.

11. The more you give, the more you get.

12. Figure out who Trashman was and study, study, study.

13. This hobby = playing with fire. If you seriously fuck up you will get yourself hurt or killed, hurt or kill those you've been with and those they've been with, and hurt or kill those you love.

14. Earn our trust.

15. Get yourself tested regularly and anonymously at a free clinic.

Robux

Malabar
06-15-09, 09:52
Yesterday, approx 11:30am, heading north on US1. Just past Island tile, saw a blonde spinner cutie that looked TGTBT. Just then MPD passed by, heading south.

I had to double back. Heading south, I could see her walking and another monger, in a black king cab, pulled in behind her and u-turned to pick her up. I was pissed: cock blocked again, damnit.

Just as the monger called to her, the MPD officer, on foot, stepped out from the Island Tile enclave. Apparently, MPD had also double backed through the alleyway.

That kingcab monger had to be shittin' bricks, too funny. Of course, in his spot, I would've been brickin' too.

I doubled back again, headed north. King cab was gone and MPD was running our honey's ID. I hope she was clean. I was back in the area later but she wasn't around.

Mal

Shakezilla
06-19-09, 22:58
Been alot of SW activity on Aurora over the last few weeks. Bad news is uncle Leo has been riding them hard, pun intended. I have seen more than a few cars pulled over with more blinking lights around them than is warranted for cruzin a stop sign.

In short, lets be careful out there.

Shake out

Qwiktsi
06-23-09, 11:05
While trying to verify some of these new providers in the area I ran across this site.

It seems legit but feel free to judge it yourself.

http://thecoastreviewer.********.com/

Primal423
06-24-09, 23:39
I know LEO is out and about but even old uncle LEO isn't THAT efficient.
Did these SWs move or find a new hang out place? Besides the one I picked up on my last report to this thread I have not seen anything even worth turning my neck for while driving.

I have taken the long ride on US-1 all about and down around the 192 area about 3 or 4 times within the past two weeks. Usually around 10PM and have come back with nothing but an emptier gas tank.

Every now and then I see the same old worn out BSW who is always in that area. Don’t know her name and don’t care to know her name. She is an older thicker BSW.

Anyways, we need to have some sort of recruitment program around here cause we are in desperate need of talent out on the front lines.

Blodar
06-25-09, 19:13
Has anyone ever heard of or contemplated organizing a closed community of members where they agree to allow 'sharing' as long as it stayed within the boundaries of that group? Sounds a lot like swingers, except a lot of guys either are single, or would have a hard time getting their wife to agree. I was thinking, I wouldn't mind banging my friend's wife, and if I never heard about it, I guess I would not mind sharing as well, since she's already tried that anyway. This way, I'd have a little more control as well as freedom. I suggested this at church, and got voted down. Gotta go meet another couple for dinner. Maybe a couple of drinks and I will bring it up.
B.

Malabar
06-25-09, 22:09
I know LEO is out and about but even old uncle LEO isn't THAT efficient.
Did these SWs move or find a new hang out place? Besides the one I picked up on my last report to this thread I have not seen anything even worth turning my neck for while driving.

I have taken the long ride on US-1 all about and down around the 192 area about 3 or 4 times within the past two weeks. Usually around 10PM and have come back with nothing but an emptier gas tank.

Every now and then I see the same old worn out BSW who is always in that area. Don’t know her name and don’t care to know her name. She is an older thicker BSW.

Anyways, we need to have some sort of recruitment program around here cause we are in desperate need of talent out on the front lines.

Pickin's are real slim and LEO is out to get the crumbs. Four were just popped. One of them might be the BSW you mentioned, I don't know.

The first one in the article I linked to, Kim G., may be the only one worth doing.

Mal

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200990624054

Jay357
06-28-09, 07:03
I like your point V. I must say I did find it interesting that the guy asking didn't seem to want to do anything to look for himself. He seemed to want everyone to hand him everything. That bugged me. I was also intrigued by the lack of help offered. But, when I decided to take a look I realized it isn't that hard to look it up. Bottom line for me, it never hurts for people to help each other. However, when someone walks in with their hand out and apparently has no interest in doin a little work themselves then it's hard to get help from me. I agree, he needs to share some helpful info.You guys are a trip. I looked thru your slow and uneventful forum, and finding a sw or amp in your town, is like finding a needle in a haystack. Especially with all the abbreviations like pmc and such. Im not from here and dont know what the hell pmc is or if the 6 month old post it was used in is even reliable anymore.

Thanks to all who are not complete asswipes and had something useful to say. I appreciate the help Vieraman and the others that actually helped. I hope you are in my town one day so I can return the favor. Malabar and sillyolman, are just dicks and think they posses some great ***** knowledge. Its pussy fellas, if your getting any and you still act the way you do then you need some other medicine.

Anyway, I found palm tree and went in for a visit. I was pretty disappionted. It was actually a pretty decent massage but the lady was at least mid forties and nothing special to look at. She grabbed my hand and pulled her pants to the side but I didnt want to touch that bush so I rubbed the tits, busted and left. I will be back in town soon and try tokyo next, maybe try to get in on the sw action even though there does not appear to be very much.

Sponge Worthy
06-28-09, 17:37
You guys are a trip. I looked thru your slow and uneventful forum, and finding a sw or amp in your town, is like finding a needle in a haystack. Especially with all the abbreviations like pmc and such. Im not from here and dont know what the hell pmc is or if the 6 month old post it was used in is even reliable anymore.Pmc is Paradise Men's Club. It's been in business for many years and is essentially a brothel. You go in, pick a girl, and then fuck her. They have had some really outstanding talent and they have had some real dogs.

I haven't been there in a while (long drive for me), so I can't tell you how things look these days. However, I can tell you it's the first place I'd check out if I were in the area.

Vieraman
06-29-09, 23:29
JAY357, PMC - Paradise Men's Club (321) 725-0244

3222 W New Haven Ave, Melbourne

If you check it out, and do not like the selection, this is a convenient location, as about 1000 feet west is an AMP (next to the fireworks shop on North side of street). Also a little further west is a strip club called Bare Assets.

Cockalorum
07-01-09, 10:49

If you check it out, and do not like the selection, this is a convenient location, as about 1000 feet west is an AMP (next to the fireworks shop on North side of street). Also a little further west is a strip club called Bare Assets.I can vouch for Paradise but it's hit and miss who is working when though. Brittany was my favorite but I have not been back in awhile.

Anyone have any info on the AMP mentioned in the report any different from Palm Tree or Tokyo ?

Ctblakmandingo
07-01-09, 22:10
I too can vouche for the paradise. So I took his advice and went. One hot blonde 30's and 2 young brunettes. Not Brittany either. 2 was all I needed. I'd go back.

Sponge Worthy
07-02-09, 11:18
I too can vouche for the paradise. So I took his advice and went. One hot blonde 30's and 2 young brunettes. Not Brittany either. 2 was all I needed. I'd go back.Any of the hot ones worth a drive from Orlando area? What are their names? At least I can call to ask who's working on a given day before I head over there.

SW Surfer
07-02-09, 13:48
So what are price at Paradise?

SW Surfer

Member #3961
07-02-09, 14:09
You shouldn't pay more than $.5.

The drawback is that it amounts to about a 10 minute appointment.

RB

SW Surfer

Ctblakmandingo
07-02-09, 16:15
Just 2 Benjamins. I just dropped Brittany's name big boobs, older, and I was in. It was legit. Fo sho.

Cockalorum
07-02-09, 17:13

SW SurferNot cheap back in the day, I remember when $.50 was enough then it went to $$ as the girls changed, and I had been turned down for that price occasionally. Brittany was easy on the eyes and on the price. It's a quick in and out for that price for any girl so no slo mo here. I found CL more economical.

Sponge Worthy
07-02-09, 17:25

SW SurferPrices may vary, but plan on spending a couple hundred bucks for full service.

Blodar
07-04-09, 22:57
Caras is back from her 'vacation.' I reviewed here about a week ago. I also talked to her about being forthright about her roomie/bf? who was in the house. She seemed truly apologetic for not being truthful and understands that non-disclosure about something like that is a deal breaker. I'll call her again.

Saw Maddison, who advertises on the back page. She is really nice looking. Pics are her. Performance, YMMV... Not a lot of creative options on the table, BBBJ, CFS. She says she likes to kiss, but it is more like a butterfly than DFK. About a 30 second massage. For me, was a little nervous and seemed rushed. I think I could really like her though. She has a delicious southern accent. Clean apt.

Big Bob III
07-06-09, 09:36
Don't forget Body Magic....I have read reports here that there are some stunners but high prices....

If you check it out, and do not like the selection, this is a convenient location, as about 1000 feet west is an AMP (next to the fireworks shop on North side of street). Also a little further west is a strip club called Bare Assets.

Java Junkie
07-06-09, 11:34
For the prices and hit-or-miss on service, looks, etc., might be better suggestion to stick with well-reviewed provider with incall.

Then again, I guess some of us just cant get away from the appeal of being able to drop by at the last minute to check out what's new at these locales.

Member #3961
07-07-09, 12:25
Dreamed of SW Angie, Caucasian, 5-5, 125, long curly brunette, blue denim dress, young 20s, 8-9 on SW scale, near Producers. Nervous, needed coaching about not arranging pickup on a busy street, in the biz because of a crack habit. Digits.

SW Surfer
07-12-09, 13:02
So spent some time in Cocoa and Merritt Saturday. Was driving to Daytona Sat Night, stopped for some gas and saw a possible WSW at the Waffle House.

Did a pull in and parked, she saw me, I nodded, she came right over and hoped in. Name is Cara, WSW, 35ish, pipe thin, dirty blond, shoulder length, totally tweaking and looking for some quick coin to get her fix. I told her I had .15 for a BBBJ and would tip if she swallowed. Before I could even pull out of the parking lot she had my shorts open and was bent over my lap sucking me like there was no tomorrow. I made a right and then another right down a back street and let her go to town while I drove. Ended up on Pluckebaum on a dead end - she was very good and played with my boys while DT and hoovering hard. I finally got close and nutted, she swallowed every drop and asked if I wanted to get up again and do some BBFS since she didn't have a cover. I told her no I was fine with the BJ.

I swung back toward 520 and dropped her near A Lane and Mobile. Gave her the .23 and she was gone.

Not a bad find for this spot - I have only seen lot lizards in this area before.

Be Safe,

Surf

SW Surfer
07-14-09, 14:28
Waffle House Stop #2

Was in the area this morning and ended up finding Cara again - actual spelling is Karen-Lee, she goes by Kara.

Did another BBBJCIMWS for .20. This one was whil ein motion and the nut was while at a stop sign. As I nutted two guys on bikes peddled past up as she sat up. They both gave me a thumbs up and smiled - way to funny.

She said she never lets a drop of protein hit the floor - its vitamin packed.

I would have opt'd for the second round, but I had a meeting to get to...maybe next time I will.

She said she is always in that area and on the side streets.

Surf

So spent some time in Cocoa and Merritt Saturday. Was driving to Daytona Sat Night, stopped for some gas and saw a possible WSW at the Waffle House.

Did a pull in and parked, she saw me, I nodded, she came right over and hoped in. Name is Cara, WSW, 35ish, pipe thin, dirty blond, shoulder length, totally tweaking and looking for some quick coin to get her fix. I told her I had .15 for a BBBJ and would tip if she swallowed. Before I could even pull out of the parking lot she had my shorts open and was bent over my lap sucking me like there was no tomorrow. I made a right and then another right down a back street and let her go to town while I drove. Ended up on Pluckebaum on a dead end - she was very good and played with my boys while DT and hoovering hard. I finally got close and nutted, she swallowed every drop and asked if I wanted to get up again and do some BBFS since she didn't have a cover. I told her no I was fine with the BJ.

I swung back toward 520 and dropped her near A Lane and Mobile. Gave her the .23 and she was gone.

Not a bad find for this spot - I have only seen lot lizards in this area before.

Be Safe,

Surf

Primal423
07-16-09, 00:49
Rosco shared those digits and I made good use of them. Met up with Angie yesterday actually. I was only interested in BJ so I arranged to scoop her up. She had a room at the Paradise Inn but too many people walking around the building which made me uneasy. Also, LEO was parked out front so I opted out of going to the room. We made it a car date in a safer area.
Rosco was right about the looks and she definitely does seem like she is new to this. I would repeat before the streets wear her down.
Rosco found her so if anyone wants the digits get with him. I will let him be the "gate keeper" so the proven members get first trials and to avoid ruining a good thing.

Today, I picked up a WSW on US-1 south of Sarno. Right around the Ford Dealership. Asked for $30 talked down to $20 plus tip. Did CBJCIM. She would have done BBBJCIM but I never go in any hole uncovered. Dont quite remember her name but she was in her early 40s or late 30s. Nice body and about a 6 or 7 face on the SW scale. I would repeat with her as well even though she seemed to be in a bit of rush to get her next fix. Dropped her off by the tatoo shop around the same area I picked her up at.

I rememeber Sunny wanted to get dropped off there also when I picked her up a while ago. Maybe that's where they all hide out or somethign who knows.

Sinsinnati
07-17-09, 17:14
Have been away from the scene sometime now due but was in the area and decided to make a few loops around cocoa and see what was going on. Wasn't sure what to expect since it has been many months since I've been in the area.

A lot of construction on /near us1 and florida backstreets, also noticed uncle leo hanging out in greater numbers. Seems like they are trying to transform the area into more touristy / commercial with a lot of new construction. And seems to be working from what I saw it was totally dry each time I looked.

Tall thin BSW an impressive 7 or 8 with a friend circling on bike a few dozen paces behind on peach. Saw her turn on blake, tho BSW are not my type curisotiy overcame so I decided to get a closer look. Made the turn but saw an f150 speed off with her and the friend on bike making his way back onto peach. Spotted a WSW near clear/520, maybe 5'5 average build blonde, striped shirt, off color shorts looked to be a 6 or 7. Walking to the main street and then back to the side street repeatedly. A little desperate as she seemed to be exposing herself to a lot of attention. Then again maybe I'm overly cautious. Decided to keep looking, spotted a burnette WSW 2 or 3 walking down near the clear WG but looked very rough and couldn't flee fast enough.

Other spots came up empty, returned to clear/us1 area to see if desperate blonde was still around but came back just in time to see her scooped by someone in a different pickup truck.

Right after that spotted uncle leo for the 4th time out for a cruise and decided not to wear out my welcome and called it a night. So in summary there did seem to be some activity, though not nearly as heavy as it used to be. But in the end mostly just some poor timing on my part.

Sinsinnati
07-17-09, 17:31
Thought I'd mention too that it seemed like a lot of the old car spots seem to have dried up. I know they have a short lifespan anyway, I think this was one factor in my indecisivness on my last loop. A lot of old spots now well lit or now poor choices for various reasons, and it was too late to take advantage of group/public cover.

Just to rant. You know one thing that pisses me off is when people find a spot and only use their small brain. Granted it's been like 6 months for me so I don't expect any of my old spots to be good anymore. But here is an example:

One place I used to know of was very secluded, but morons were throwing out garbage. Used condoms etc in the area. The fact that it's pretty sick to throw potentially infectious waste that someone could run across aside, when people find that trash on the ground it always leads to the spot being lit up or watched.

All it takes is a little common sense. I really believe that leo has better things to do for the most part, but when they get complaints about things like this it forces their hand and in the end everyone suffers.

/end rant

Anyway happy hunting everyone.

Hairball
07-18-09, 20:22
Mongers,
I have not reported here lately but not much has changed. I have been finding Kitty for the last few weeks. She has backed off the rock, put a few pounds back on and even speaks better. Damn good bbbj and never misses a drop. Also saw a couple new faces (at least to me) today but monkey boy was their handler so had to pass.
I agree with previous comment that ho's are all stupid and will throw trash and condums out the window with out a second thought. I make them get out and pick it up or walk home. Good hiddy holes are to be preserved.

Nickdick
07-18-09, 23:21
Cruised us1 and peachtree and saw nothing but leo.

MI is always dead. Got lucky once on 3 so I am always hopeful.

Primal423
07-19-09, 23:04
I was heading to Vero this weekend and I noticed a WSW on US-1 and 510. She was a good 8 or 9 on the SW scale. I did not have enough time but if I did I would have made that stop.

I had never seen a SW near that area before but in the past two months I have seen about two or three. Not consistent enough to motivate you guys to take the drive but I will keep you updated if I see increased action.

Pusspuss
07-20-09, 16:09
I was heading to Vero this weekend and I noticed a WSW on US-1 and 510. She was a good 8 or 9 on the SW scale. I did not have enough time but if I did I would have made that stop.

I had never seen a SW near that area before but in the past two months I have seen about two or three. Not consistent enough to motivate you guys to take the drive but I will keep you updated if I see increased action.That sounds like moniqe.

She is a little thing about 5 feet tall.

Nice girl.

Hodar
07-21-09, 00:16
That sounds like moniqe.

She is a little thing about 5 feet tall.

Nice girl.Welcome back PP nice to see you off your hiatus.

Blodar
07-21-09, 11:45
Caras may be going on 'Vacation' again after Thursday. She emailed me pleading for help. I posted a review here a coupla weeks ago. My only coaching would to get a definite agreement on being ALONE and for the length of the session. Cute girl. May have a friend available if that is your thing. Negotiable.

Quote from CL ad:
"INCALL 200 HOUR OR 125 HALF HOUR CALL FOR APT 321-362-1105 WILL SEND PICS UPON REQUEST "

Pusspuss
07-21-09, 17:25
Does any know Ginger from PMC?

She is now doing house calls anyone have her number or email?

Cockalorum
07-22-09, 17:12
She was a sweet Georgia peach for me. The ad is on BP here and in Orlando. 770-334-1659

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Fema...wAd?oid=3860215

She is as the other reviews have stated on this board. Has a great body, sweet personality, clean incall and no drama. She lives off of Courtney Blvd or SR3 and the Coast Reviewer has put a real dent in her calls since he claims she is a scam. She is not.

Lkg For Bbbj
07-22-09, 19:27
Mongers,

I have not reported here lately but not much has changed. I have been finding Kitty for the last few weeks. She has backed off the rock, put a few pounds back on and even speaks better. Damn good BBBJ and never misses a drop. Also saw a couple new faces (at least to me) today but monkey boy was their handler so had to pass. I agree with previous comment that ho's are all stupid and will throw trash and condums out the window with out a second thought. I make them get out and pick it up or walk home. Good hiddy holes are to be preserved.I might try Tville as Cocoa has been straight up dead last several weeks. I don't even want to monger Cocoa anymore. Cocoa seems to be the haggard skank interspersed with the occasional cute fallen angel. I picked up a girl in her low 20's over a month back. LAtely the streets are bare.

Hairball. Where is the cruise in Tville?

I am pretty good at finding good spots to do the deed, even in strange towns. So I don't need to know any secret spots to do the deed. What I need to know are the best spots and times to pick up hizzos, or special times to look for hizzos

If you don't want to post your answers publicly, to avoid watchful eyes of the po po I understand. Please feel free to PM me any tips via PM.

Mikemel
07-22-09, 23:25
There's a thick hispanic girl said the name is Erica decent looking, will get in car ask 200 and if you say no she will say that I am going to get your car tag and report that you tried to fool around with a minor.

Mikemel
07-22-09, 23:28
Erica-she is around US1 near ice cream place.

Hairball
07-23-09, 08:31
I might try Tville as Cocoa has been straight up dead last several weeks. I don't even want to monger Cocoa anymore. Cocoa seems to be the haggard skank interspersed with the occasional cute fallen angel. I picked up a girl in her low 20's over a month back. LAtely the streets are bare.

Hairball. Where is the cruise in Tville?

I am pretty good at finding good spots to do the deed, even in strange towns. So I don't need to know any secret spots to do the deed. What I need to know are the best spots and times to pick up hizzos, or special times to look for hizzos

If you don't want to post your answers publicly, to avoid watchful eyes of the po po I understand. Please feel free to PM me any tips via PM.

There is not much of an area to cruise. It is Main st, Deleon and side streets off them. I seem to have good luck early am but like anywhere it is a crap shoot. If it looks to good to be true it probably is cause this is also skank central most of the time. Not many stings here but popo may stop you for just being there, knock on wood I have dodged all bullets so far. Against the rules but the girls know the hidy holes that they feel safe in but immediately leave the Main st area and discuss it when well down the road.

Lkg For Bbbj
07-23-09, 17:21
There is not much of an area to cruise. It is Main st, Deleon and side streets off them. I seem to have good luck early am but like anywhere it is a crap shoot. If it looks to good to be true it probably is cause this is also skank central most of the time. Not many stings here but popo may stop you for just being there, knock on wood I have dodged all bullets so far. Against the rules but the girls know the hidy holes that they feel safe in but immediately leave the Main st area and discuss it when well down the road.Thanks Hairball. I would never go to a the girls recommended hidey hole - too much risk of a setup.

As for popo pullovers - ever since I started practicing the tactic of "drive like a church deacon" - I get pulled over less.

For all the mongers out there: drive like a church deacon means:

* complete stop at redlights and stop sign (no rolling stops)
* all equipment working properly (tag lights, headlights)
* drive slowly and sanely - no radical u-turns when u see a hizzo.
* don't stop in the middle of traffic to talk to a hizzo (I did that once and got pulled over and chided by a po po)

Drive like you are taking the final for your traffic exam.

Funny how I can drive like a maniac in normal neighborhoods and never get pulled over. I try that in the hood get pulled over and hassled maybe searched by po po.

Lkg For Bbbj
07-24-09, 10:05
Funny how I can drive like a maniac in normal neighborhoods and never get pulled over. I try that in the hood get pulled over and hassled maybe searched by po po.Ps. If po po pull you over, say nothing. Don't get into a conversation with the po po trying to defend yourself. I have tried that and they they start twisting the conversation around to get you to say things they know are lies. Later in court they will prove you were lying. Having a conversation with one of the frienldy officers of the law will NOT keep you from getting arrested. It only helps there case.

Just tell them name rank and serial number. The more you say, the more will be held against you. And, even if you have nothing to hide, it is not a good idea to let them search your car.

Hotrodvfr
07-26-09, 13:09
Ran into a pretty cute WSW this morning in the parking lot of the
Waffle House at 50 & I95. I'd say 8 or 9 on SW scale
About 5 feet 110# blond early 30's.
I was with friends so could not partake but saw another
monger swoop in & pick her up
Will keep an eye out for her in future

Booper
07-26-09, 18:53
Made the mistake of visiting Asiana Spa in Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral yesterday. When will I learn. I myself have given bad reports of this place twice! But I saw there ad claiming new girls and a re-grand opening and thought I'd check it out. First, they don't answer the buzzer at the back door any more so you gotta go through the front.

Greeted by 40 ish YO-YO. Decent body, o.k. face. 80 for the hour.

Decent table shower, but this chick has a stranger than normal pre-occupation with my ass hole. As I've stated in other posts, I don't want anything stuck up there.

Back to the room, laying on my stomach, she rolls up a towel and starts poking my ass hole quite hard, asking if I want her to fuck me?

No, says I .

Oh my pushie is very heavy today, says she.

5 minutes into the lame massage, she starts ramming my ass hole with the towel again. At this point she asks if I'm a cop, I tell her no, she then tells me good cause my pushie is very heavy today.

Maybe I was wrong to assume pushie means pussy. Maybe pushie is her rolled up towel?

Any way the "massage" ends, and she is now laying next to me on the table asking if I plan on taking care of her. Now mind you this is after only about 10 minutes of my paid hour. I say sure I'll take care of you and she immeadiately starts asking how much, how much.

I reach down pull out the wallet and she starts reaching for my money almost before I get the wallet open. I pill out about 120 or so and peel of 60 and tell her this is to start, there will be more later. She just keeps saying how much how much, this not enough, this not enough.

Fuck it says I.

I get up to leave, take back the 60 and stuff it into my pants pocket. She says ok, ok, give back the 60 I'll give you hand.

Fuck that.

I will never , ever go there again ever! I don't care if they bring Jessica Alba in and are giving free table showers with her and her girlfriend Angelina Jolie.

I wont go, and suggest you don't ever go either. They Suck. Or no they don't, anymore. (see previous posts by me)

PusshyHunter
07-26-09, 23:36
Waffle House at 50 & I95. I'd say 8 or 9 on SW scale.

About 5 feet 110# blond early 30's.

I was with friends so could not partake but saw another monger swoop in & pick her up.

Will keep an eye out for her in futureHOLY CRAP what time was this? I live right down the street from there.

Hotrodvfr
07-27-09, 04:42
HOLY CRAP what time was this? I live right down the street from there.

About 7:30 on Sunday morning

PusshyHunter
07-27-09, 14:25
About 7:30 on Sunday morningMe thinks i will take a roll down there.

Hotrodvfr
07-27-09, 22:34
Me thinks i will take a roll down there.
Hey I'll definately be back

PusshyHunter
07-27-09, 23:39
Hey I'll definately be backI might take a drive down there in a hour or 2.

Lkg For Bbbj
07-29-09, 06:50
Waffle House at 50 & I95. I'd say 8 or 9 on SW scale
About 5 feet 110# blond early 30's.Pusshyhunter or Hotrodvfr - Because I would like to know before taking the long drive out there - have either of you guys run into this cute WSW again?

If either of you have a phone number or room number please feel free to PM me. I am a Senior.

FLmonger
07-29-09, 22:41
Made the mistake of visiting Asiana Spa in Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral yesterday. When will I learn. I myself have given bad reports of this place twice! But I saw there ad claiming new girls and a re-grand opening and thought I'd check it out. First, they don't answer the buzzer at the back door any more so you gotta go through the front.

Greeted by 40 ish YO-YO. Decent body, o.k. face. 80 for the hour.

Decent table shower, but this chick has a stranger than normal pre-occupation with my ass hole. As I've stated in other posts, I don't want anything stuck up there.

Back to the room, laying on my stomach, she rolls up a towel and starts poking my ass hole quite hard, asking if I want her to fuck me?

No, says I .

Oh my pushie is very heavy today, says she.

5 minutes into the lame massage, she starts ramming my ass hole with the towel again. At this point she asks if I'm a cop, I tell her no, she then tells me good cause my pushie is very heavy today.

Maybe I was wrong to assume pushie means pussy. Maybe pushie is her rolled up towel?

Any way the "massage" ends, and she is now laying next to me on the table asking if I plan on taking care of her. Now mind you this is after only about 10 minutes of my paid hour. I say sure I'll take care of you and she immeadiately starts asking how much, how much.

I reach down pull out the wallet and she starts reaching for my money almost before I get the wallet open. I pill out about 120 or so and peel of 60 and tell her this is to start, there will be more later. She just keeps saying how much how much, this not enough, this not enough.

Fuck it says I.

I get up to leave, take back the 60 and stuff it into my pants pocket. She says ok, ok, give back the 60 I'll give you hand.

Fuck that.

I will never , ever go there again ever! I don't care if they bring Jessica Alba in and are giving free table showers with her and her girlfriend Angelina Jolie.

I wont go, and suggest you don't ever go either. They Suck. Or no they don't, anymore. (see previous posts by me)LOL. Booper, this post had me cracking up.

Rooster46
07-30-09, 08:23
LOL. Booper, this post had me cracking up.Booper, yes, your report was funny, but that was some quick thinking to grab your money back. Good awareness, my man. Glad you didn't get burned for the coin to boot. Uh, BTW, did you take the towel too? LOL.