PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Johnny 1217
05-30-08, 11:47
Going thru Melbourne again this morning and spotted one WSW, turned around but when I got close I had to pass. Blonde, very skinny, and really rough face. Just couldn't see that face near my Johnson. I will update more next week, good luck mongers.

Member #3961
05-30-08, 13:07
Has anybody seen Pebbles? 95/520. Adv $.5 offered 1.1 for HH

CL Ad

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ers/701076575.html
Nice pic.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=55064&stc=1

pebbles.jpg

Sarah is advertising in Treasure Coast CL.

I have known her for several years. Top notch. $$

CL ad

http://treasure.craigslist.org/ers/699518802.html

Pic

http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=55065&stc=1

Sarah.jpg

Hotrodvfr
06-01-08, 09:12
Anybody seen these girls?

Found on the List.

I want to know if they are worth $$.

Malabar
06-01-08, 15:34
Going thru Melbourne again this morning and spotted one WSW, turned around but when I got close I had to pass. Blonde, very skinny, and really rough face. Just couldn't see that face near my Johnson. I will update more next week, good luck mongers.

Several months ago, she tried to chat me up as I bought lotto tickets at the Hess station. I couldn't get by that face of hers though. Her face looked like it was used for target practice at the skeet range.

She's a US1 regular. If SWs looked as bad, all the mongers would retire. Maybe that's why LE hasn't popped her.

Thommariner
06-01-08, 15:47

CL ad

Pic

Sarah.jpg[/QUOTE]She's looks hot, but what's the deal with the husband "show" bit? I'm always reluctant with these setups.

Matt Man II
06-01-08, 20:33
Anybody seen these girls?

Found on the List.

I want to know if they are worth $$.Ok, What list? When? Where? Link?

Member #3961
06-02-08, 11:04
That Hub thing confused me too, I didn't ask about it. I was OK with her because I'd seen her years before when she posted as Heather in Cocoa.

RB

Tanboat05
06-02-08, 17:38

CL ad

Pic

Sarah.jpgShe's looks hot, but what's the deal with the husband "show" bit? I'm always reluctant with these setups.[/QUOTE]

You know, I have gone this route many times and never been disappointed with the outcome. You have to realize that the husband is getting off seeing this and likes his turn after you have ruined his wife hammering her into the headboard or splitting her legs way open when she is on her back. I always enjoy holding the head right at her opening getting wet and asking the guy to come take a close look while I slowly bury myself to the bottom.

If your lady is hot enough, she will go for a DP which is WAY cool.

Xenocore 01
06-02-08, 20:35
Just as I remember it. Not too much action for me here. As I have an art degree, I tend to notice the small details before reacting to the big picture. That being said, there are a lot of good looking women at this club. Mostly on the younger side, (for those that track this kind of info). Met a set of twins that were working. (always entertaining). But a pretty calm evening otherwise.

The only sad thing there was a dancer with some manufactured bumpers. She has NO RYTHYM! No stage moves either! May as well rub one out to the internet stuff instead of get a 20 buck dance in the rear with that one.

YMMV guys, but 25$ feature dances with a free drink (2 songs) isn't bad either.

What I wouldn't give to open up my own shake club in IR county, out west away from the old folk. But something tells me the city would still be a bit prudish about it.

Member #3961
06-02-08, 22:50
She's looks hot, but what's the deal with the husband "show" bit? I'm always reluctant with these setups.You know, I have gone this route many times and never been disappointed with the outcome. You have to realize that the husband is getting off seeing this and likes his turn after you have ruined his wife hammering her into the headboard or splitting her legs way open when she is on her back. I always enjoy holding the head right at her opening getting wet and asking the guy to come take a close look while I slowly bury myself to the bottom.

If your lady is hot enough, she will go for a DP which is WAY cool.[/QUOTE]

DP?

Member #3961
06-02-08, 22:51
I had an interesting time at IR tonight. The first THREE women whom I had conversations with made it clear that I could take them home. (Some with conditions) Denise, blondish from NJ, a little thick but cute. She wants $$. 'Channel #7', Phillipina, a little worn and flabby, wanted to have dinner first, and Jasmine. AA, great athletic body, butter face. Very eager. Almost bit at $, but wanted to hang around and make some more money first. I did not want to hang around, and frankly, was tired and did not want the complications. Courtney, my last conversation, brunette, skinny, just wanted to get wasted, and was on house arrest anyway, so wanted me to conspire to trick her parole officer. Sounded like a bad plan. She offered to 'make my night', nice contact, but I did not ask for a money-back guarantee!

I even put Trinity's number in my phone, I was that desperate. I just have a hard time parting with $$.

Hotrodvfr
06-03-08, 05:09
Ok, What list? When? Where? Link?Sorry I'm new. Saw the girls on Craiglist a few days ago. Add is gone now so no link.
I have exchanged a few emails with them.

I just wanted to find out if any had a review, my first couple of experiences with Craigslist have been disappointing which led me here hoping for a few points in the right direction.

Johnny 1217
06-03-08, 11:26
She is quite hot but when I contacted them I was told it would be 2.5 c-notes to watch her and hubby play, maybe actual participation cost extra so I passed.

Johnny

Tanboat05
06-03-08, 14:27
DP?

That would be Double Penetration. She would sit on one of you and the second guy slides in from behind. At least this is the easiest way from my experience. :-) YMMV

Member #3961
06-03-08, 17:31
That would be Double Penetration. She would sit on one of you and the second guy slides in from behind. At least this is the easiest way from my experience. :-) YMMVThanks.

If I'm horny, I don't want another guy within 100 yards of me. (or her)

H20 Monger
06-05-08, 23:41
Wed and Thursday morning I saw a smoking hot looking Brunette on US 1 in S Melbourne. Didn't get a real good look at her face, but the body was an 8-10 on the stripper scale, off the top of the normal US1 SW scale. Wearing short tight skirt, cropped top and short heels, and turning and looking at every car that passed. Also seductive pose standing against a pole.

Both mornings I saw her walking N on the east side of US1 just north of the Hess station, she was gone each time I made the turn. This morning she ran across the road to see a PL that stopped in front of me at the light, and I got a close up of those #10 legs, Wow.

Too good to be true? Sting? Nympho slumming? Fallen stripper? Hope to find out soon. Need to be quicker.

Veroguy
06-06-08, 06:13
Wed and Thursday morning I saw a smoking hot looking Brunette on US 1 in S Melbourne. Didn't get a real good look at her face, but the body was an 8-10 on the stripper scale, off the top of the normal US1 SW scale. Wearing short tight skirt, cropped top and short heels, and turning and looking at every car that passed. Also seductive pose standing against a pole.

Both mornings I saw her walking N on the east side of US1 just north of the Hess station, she was gone each time I made the turn. This morning she ran across the road to see a PL that stopped in front of me at the light, and I got a close up of those #10 legs, Wow.

Too good to be true? Sting? Nympho slumming? Fallen stripper? Hope to find out soon. Need to be quicker.

Try to get a pic. if you can. What time in the A.M. did you see her?

Thanks, Vero

While I am here, I see Vivian has been posting, on C/L, massages for .4 for 1/2 hr.. What kind of extras will she offer and what kind of tip for them???

Thanks again!!

Hairball
06-07-08, 18:40
Well monger buddies I have not posted in a while since swearing off the street stuff. It was that smelly snatch from Sandy in T-ville that did it to me and although I have cruised around some looking on my way to the beach have not seen anything compelling enough to pick one up. This week I saw Kelly. Still not hot by any stretch but remembered her from the past as clean fun (as well as a drunk) so picked her up at the 7-11 Garden and Main. Headed to my hidy hole for some oral relief.
All was going well and even though she was pretty well hammered stayed on task. I was enjoying our time together and was close to release when she said " want to cum on my face?" Having only done this a few times said sure as long as you do all the work. She licked alot and brushed my little fella in circles over her lips till I popped.
This is where it got scary because my load was full of blood. Wow we were both freeking out with bloody semen dripping down her chin. She took it pretty well but it is safe to say I will never get that date again and she bolted asap. It is also safe to say I was more concerned that she was and was conjuring up in my mind all sorts of bad things. The bleeding did not quit for a few minutes and was ready to panic but it did stop bleeding so composed myself and went home and called my doctor. After some basic questions (burning, itching etc.) and knowing he had just checked my prostrate recently determined it was Hematospermia. A fairly common occurance that can happen to men over 45yrs old where a small blood vessel breaks at ejaculation. Whew!
Well you young studs out there now have something besides an enlarging prostate to look forward to. At least you have heard of it now and won't be quite as scary if it happens to you.

Seeking Amps
06-09-08, 17:11
Hey, I am visiting Cocoa Beach in a week or so.

I am looking for some recommendations.

I like AMPS (hence the name) But would love a beach bunny.

Melbaction
06-11-08, 20:45
I'm coming home tonight from school, and I plan to play down US-1 in Melbourne (if it is not rained out). I'll be sure to report any findings, however, things have been looking grim from what I've been reading as of late.

One more thing. Last time I was leaving Melbourne to head back to school (about 2 weekends ago) I spotted a cute blonde on 520 just West of I-4. She was probably a 7, and in her late 20's at a passing glance. As I made a U-turn I could see a pick-up truck swoop in and grab her. Just wondering if anyone else might have spotted this girl before, or knows of her?

Zipperman
06-12-08, 10:28
Was travelling the area 1-2 am this past mid week. Say the cops on the side of the road "talking" to a blond in short-shorts. She looked good.

Obviously, did not loiter.

Don't know the story.

Brucejs
06-12-08, 17:29
Saw ad for Maria, any info experiences would be appreciated.

Prophotog
06-13-08, 01:19
One more thing. Last time I was leaving Melbourne to head back to school (about 2 weekends ago) I spotted a cute blonde on 520 just West of I-4. She was probably a 7, and in her late 20's at a passing glance. As I made a U-turn I could see a pick-up truck swoop in and grab her. Just wondering if anyone else might have spotted this girl before, or knows of her?

520 doesn't go anywhere near I4... did you mean I95?

Hairball
06-13-08, 16:34
My travels to Cocoa would go something like this:
Coming from O-ville 1st would scan 520/I-95. A couple motels and a mini truck stop often holds a lot lizzard till the trucks pull out and the motels hold sw's sometimes. Moving east turn left on Clearlake and may spot one anywhere till Dixon turn right. Picked up BeBe once at Dixon/Fiske. Dixon runs into US1 right again. Side note if you go straight it will run into Indian River and have caught Trout right there. Proceed south on US1 going past 520 turn left on Poinsett to pass a trailer park where I have scored before. Check those side streets and get back on US1 till Peach Tree and head west and will again pass Fiske and eventually run back into Clearlake. Repeat the loop or turn left back to 520 and decide do I want to keep searching or go for a massage at Toyoko, Palm Tree, or the old Heavenly Hands Vivian. Sorry have no recient status on the rub and tugs.
I am a day shopper and do not always see something and do not know what the night holds. I also have never made this complete loop without spotting another monger. It is kinda funny when they grin back.

Veroguy
06-14-08, 04:02
I also have never made this complete loop without spotting another monger. It is kinda funny when they grin back.[QUOTE]

HB, i know what you are saying. Sometimes I will say, to myself, was that L## or J### or even S####. Then when you see the same guy 3 or 4 times and wave to him the guy seems to go out of town. I guess they think that if I notice them LEO must notice also. Crap I should listen to what I am writting. lol

Vero

I just noticed, this is my 100th post. Do I get a gold star or something?

Hairball
06-14-08, 15:48
As you can imagine after my scare last week I have been gun shy but met Christiana today and fired off a round of just good clean Jiz. She is Russian descent and petite with puppy dog eyes. Needs some dental work but handles it well, no sharp edges felt. Aunt flow visiting today so limited fun.
She wants to make new friends and gave me new digits to deploy for those who contribute. I have not confirmed the new number yet. Her brother kept answering her old number which was off setting but told me she answers if she is home, call anytime. She lives in old historic T-ville in a run down house grandma left her. House isn't much but nice neighborhood 1 block east of us1 near South st.
I saw no other girls out today and the fish were not biting.

N1974
06-19-08, 15:01
Hello All,

I was traveling on US 1 heading south, and right after passing Hwy 192 I saw a WSW, and passed her. By the time I could slow down and turn around another car stopped and scooped her away.

I just wanted little bit more info on her, if anyone has seen her.

In her mid 20's, skinny, very tan skin, dirty blonde hair (looked that way from far), and tramp stamp (a tatoo on lower back).

Saw her around 7:30 pm on Monday, she looked good from far, never got a chance to get closer inspection.

Thanks everyone for posting.

Doinker
06-19-08, 21:03
Happened to be passing through the area and had some time to cruise the noted areas. Nothing to speak of around aurora. Some action on US1 from the hess to the donut shop. Saw a decent brunette the other day in the late afternoon crossing the bridge headed south. She was wearing a halter top and jean shorts. Skinny little thing with a slight stomach. Did the loop, timing was right, but she had crossed the street. I guess there are idiot mongers everywhere, because some dude spiked on his brakes and pulled over quickly, causing traffic behind him to do same to avoid hitting him. The conversation must not have been to her liking because she didn't get in. Too much drama and traffic for me, so passed on her. Also saw the pathetic blond out almost all the time from the hess to 192. Ended up picking up the aforementioned laura for a quick toot. She was okay for the spur of the moment, wasn't tweaked out or drunk.

Johnny 1217
06-20-08, 01:59
My travels through Melbourne this week while avoiding the rainshowers included the same skinny,nasty blond at the Hess on US1, and a BSW beside the Motel 6 across from the BK, but some monger in front of me (with an out of town plate) slammed on the brakes to turn around on it. That was about it.

Just as a side not there seemed to be plenty of LE action at night in the usual areas for SW.

Also if anyone has info on Paradise Mens Club PM me, thanks.

Veroguy
06-21-08, 11:30
http://treasure.craigslist.org/ths/726008667.html

She looks like she could get the job done. Anybody seen her?

Thanks, Vero

VerySlowly
06-21-08, 16:14
Also if anyone has info on Paradise Mens Club PM me.

thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you put "Paradise" into the search this thread box above the post. You'll find everything you need to know---VS

Johnny 1217
06-24-08, 01:18
Well today I had an hour to burn before school so I cruised US1 and some side roads coming up empty. When I don't have time or have my co-pilot I see them everytime but when I am going solo I can't find a single one.

Thanks for the tip on the search for PMC, but most of the threads are old and I was looking for any recent visits or updates, thanks and good luck.

Johnny 1217
06-27-08, 17:04
Was crusing thru Melbourne early this morning and finally spotted "Trish" so I turned around and picked her up. We did the test and she wanted a drink so we hit the drive-thru package store (she paid). Then off to a spot for some oral, ahich she tells me after parking that she only does covered bj now. Last time it was BBBJ but no CIM. I agree for .20 and she gets going. After about 30 seconds I look down and she pulls back as there seems to be blood in her saliva. I grab some napkins and slide the condom off quickly. She checks out her mouth, which was not bleeding, nor did it have any sores. Then she remembers her boyfriend smacked her in the nose during a fight and sure enough she has a slow nosebleed. We agree to a .10 refund and she apologizes over and over, so I dropped her at the Hess and came home to shower. Kinda freaked me out but I am glad it was not BBBJ.

Johnny

Spookfl
06-28-08, 22:34
Guess it's good to know everything else has been taken care of there.

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080628/BREAKINGNEWS/80628002&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Member #3961
06-30-08, 18:33
Anybody heard of, or seen 'Kathryn' who advertises on the list under therapeutic massage? She has a lengthy disclaimer which seems almost too specific. Got my curious up.

Matt Man II
07-01-08, 19:11
Anybody heard of, or seen 'Kathryn' who advertises on the list under therapeutic massage? She has a lengthy disclaimer which seems almost too specific. Got my curious up. Well I hooked up with Kathryn a couple of weeks ago since I too was curious.

Very nice lady, 50ish and the massage centers around her tantric training and meditative techniques whiich bring you all the way to the HE; she remains clothed, but that's ok, did not have an interest there. $$. 5, way too much for the mileage etc. Need not say more. Won't repeat, but part two of this tale brought me to BM on US1 near Pineda. My ATF is gone and they advertise a "new" staff. OK well there were three to chose from the night I went, and I was greeted by Heather who is a first class hottie, late 20's and a friendly personality. The other two wouldn't make the cut on a desperate night. (don't remember names, they were not memorable.) Paid 1/2hr and Heather gives the menu as $HJ, $. 5bj and $$FS which I expected, but still high for the time and experience. So, gave $. 5 and Heather gave a nice rubdown, but not GFE, no kiss, no touch, no taste, just a very fine BBBJ. Very nice time but wanted so much more from this one. She is a doll. Oh, well, some won't give it up except for their bf or so.

Dandority1
07-02-08, 02:10
Yes I have done the various searches but I am coming up with nothing conclusive.

I am visiting this Sunday afternoon and I am very new to town. Do you have any advice for a newbie? Is the Palm Tree worth it? Playmates? Anything else? I keep hearing about the Tokyo. Worth the $$$?

Any advice for a newbie out there?

Hotrodvfr
07-04-08, 08:23
Yes I have done the various searches but I am coming up with nothing conclusive.

I am visiting this Sunday afternoon and I am very new to town. Do you have any advice for a newbie? Is the Palm Tree worth it? Playmates? Anything else? I keep hearing about the Tokyo. Worth the $$$?

Any advice for a newbie out there?Playmates in Cocoa is hit or miss. A lot of skanks but a few cute ones can be found if you hit it at the right time (KK, Taleigha,Vanessa are my recommendations in that order)

There's fun to be had in the Inner Room in Cocoa Beach, again timimg make sure Lamar is not around

In Melbourne theres the Paradise Mens club

Johnny 1217
07-05-08, 07:14
It was a very interesting week for me in Melbourne. It all started one afternoon around 4pm when I picked up a new face behind the Riverview Park just off US1. Her name was Crystal (The Good), about mid 20's, dark hair and nice tits. Probably a 8-9 on the SW scale. Did the usual LE check and she said she wanted to taste it, so found a spot and got a great BBBJCIM for .20

Next morning I was driving thru and spotted another new SW, dark hair, mid 40's, near the package store. Picked her up and her name was Sue (The Bad), she asked me to hit the package store so we did. She told me to park so she could walk up to the window, which I did, and then she grabbed my .20 laying on the console, stating she would be right back. After getting the booze she walked around the corner out of site so I quickly drove around to find her across the the highway with a skanky-looking blonde (The Ugly). I pulled up beside as they bagan walking down a side road, she told me that she had to take care of something and that she would meet me back at the package store in 10 minutes, she also said her friend would join in for another .20. Well I went back to the store and of course she never showed, I drove around for about 1/2 hr looking but then had to go. Stupidity on my part but a cheap lesson learned, so beware if "Sue" hops in as she will cash-n-dash you.

Big Ten Inch
07-06-08, 10:18
Indeed lesson learn, next time you just tell them service first they pay later. Or you should of bought the booze yourself then drove on to a place for service renderd.

I had a few close calls like that but learn over the years.

Happy hunting stay safe.

Spookfl
07-06-08, 21:56
Never saw anything along the usual roads in Cocoa but ended up with some extra time to kill today and stopped by Playmates. More dancers than customers but the one who 'danced' for me was quite enthusiastic and really seemed to like what she was doing. The only negative was the guy there as owner/manager who obviously had no clue how things should be done and was loud and kept interrupting things.

Veroguy
07-07-08, 03:03
Never saw anything along the usual roads in Cocoa but ended up with some extra time to kill today and stopped by Playmates. More dancers than customers but the one who 'danced' for me was quite enthusiastic and really seemed to like what she was doing. The only negative was the guy there as owner/manager who obviously had no clue how things should be done and was loud and kept interrupting things.

That last line hits home. Sounds like my last three jobs. LMAO

Vero

Johnny 1217
07-07-08, 08:54
Took another drive around the park and found a new SW sitting in the picnic area, she hopped in and we did the check, then found a spot. Her name is Kathy and she just moved here from NC. She was a little older, maybe 50 or so and a 6-7 on the SW scale. This was a very nice lady to talk with, she was straight, and did a great BBBJCIM for .30 Now I usually only do .20 but I had no issue with the extra for her. I asked for digits but she was reluctant to give out, but I have the feeling if we repeat she would on the second go around.

Happy Hunting, hope everyone had a great holiday.

Member #3961
07-10-08, 21:55
There was an article in the news that the famous Mons Venus in Tampa is suffering because of the recession. My experience at IR tonight was that there was an abundance of new girls trying to make a buck but couldn't dance if their life depended on it. Some just stood by the pole with their breasts hanging out. A girl named Taylor from PR and her friend, Chris from Nassau offered to come home and entertain me but I passed due to my big brain alarm bells going off. Maybe another day, eh?

RB

Rooster8802
07-11-08, 16:00
There was an article in the news that the famous Mons Venus in Tampa is suffering because of the recession. My experience at IR tonight was that there was an abundance of new girls trying to make a buck but couldn't dance if their life depended on it. Some just stood by the pole with their breasts hanging out. A girl named Taylor from PR and her friend, Chris from Nassau offered to come home and entertain me but I passed due to my big brain alarm bells going off. Maybe another day, eh?

RBYep. I spent the week down here working in Palm Bay. I'm from Orlando. Last night, I checked out the only nearby strip clubs I could find- Goddess and Bare Assets. Club Goddess was so-so, seems they have more rules here than elsewhere (not that I pushed it. One of the dancers told me up front). Bare Assets was jam-packed with women, probably more of them than customers. Due to the high number of girls, there was plenty to choose from and the whole range from 4's on up. No activity other than a legit private dance. I don't see how they could get away with much more due to the sheer number of people in the place. Mgmt seemed to be keeping an eye on the girls, too. Especially at Club Goddess.

Next time I'm down, I might make the drive to the beach.

N1974
07-11-08, 19:23
Saw a good looking WSW on my rounds of known area of activity today, didn't make move as she was sitting at curb with 4 or 5 guys.

This is the same one I had picked up few days ago. I didn't get her name but she is new to business. She says she is doing this until her disability kicks in. She is young, tall with nice body. No tits on her. Took her to a quiet place, parked and got the pipes clean for 20 and I tipped her 10 for swallow.

I am also looking for a another WSW you all might have seen. Hang-out with a big BSW. Last week she was about to get in my car but I felt like it was too much out in open so I moved my car few more feet and she decided not to get in, instead someone else picked her up. She is young, short, skinny. Usually walks the Fee Ave.

Primal423
07-11-08, 21:29
Playmates in Cocoa is hit or miss. A lot of skanks but a few cute ones can be found if you hit it at the right time (KK, Taleigha,Vanessa are my recommendations in that order)

There's fun to be had in the Inner Room in Cocoa Beach, again timimg make sure Lamar is not around

In Melbourne theres the Paradise Mens clubWhat is the report on Paradise Mens Club? Bare Assets? and the other one on Palm Bay Rd? I am new to the area. Anyone of these provide extras?

Johnny 1217
07-12-08, 07:24
Thursday AM was going thru Melbourne, spotted my cash n dash girl Sue, but ignored her, then I spotted Trish but I didn't jump right on it, and I am glad I was patient as next I spotted Krystal and she jumped in. Very nice BBBJCIM for .30 She is trying to get a phone and said she hopes to have one for me next time. As I dropped her at the Hess I saw a new SW, dark hair and some tats, maybe a 6-7 on the scale. Krystal said that was Kelly, so there seems to be some new faces in the area. Good luck, stay safe.

Pusspuss
07-12-08, 15:12

RBNext time your at the inner room ask for Monika Dupree, then report back!

Hairball
07-12-08, 15:59
The economy has me lowereing my P4P expectations as my budget deems nessesary so found myself on Main to find a 44yr old wsw calling herself "Country". Tall with dirty blond hair without teeth. Sort of goofy looking like Olive oil but not skinny. Sounds bad I know but I have stooped lower. Anyway She claims to have been working the area for 4 years and Orlando OBT before that. I had never seen her before so find the story hard to believe. Negotiations were easy and it turned out to be one of the best bbbjcim's to date. Lack of teeth maybe something to look for in the future. Not hot young chick but mad skills and will look for her again.

Johnny 1217
07-24-08, 00:22
Picked up a blonde SW near Nasa and US1 this afternoon. Her name was Sunny, even had the Tat on her back to prove it. Nice BBBJCIM for .20

Overall she was a 5-6 and the job was about a 7.

Member #3961
07-27-08, 16:47
I saw a posting on an escort web site for SkyDiamond. There was no way to contact her there as she had not registered as a premium member. I am appealing to the community to see if there is any info out there on here whereabouts. She was a great friend until about a year ago when she went utr.

Sikpup
07-27-08, 19:51
Roscoe: I have sent you a private message with the Info you requested.

Sikpup

Pusspuss
07-28-08, 15:30
Has anyone any info on little Lisa from Fee Ave?

Veroguy
07-29-08, 09:53
Has anyone any info on little Lisa from Fee Ave?Holy crap, I remember Little Lisa, from Boston, she was my first sw. She had big ass tities and gave a great bbbjcimws. That was on June 2,1979 one week B4 my wedding. I'll never forget her. Thanks PP.

Vero

Pusspuss
07-29-08, 19:43
Holy crap, I remember Little Lisa, from Boston, she was my first sw. She had big ass tities and gave a great bbbjcimws. That was on June 2,1979 one week B4 my wedding. I'll never forget her. Thanks PP.

VeroLol no the little liza I'm talking about was not even born in 79. LOL this little lady is about 4. 11. 90 lbs soaking wet. Cute as a church mouse. She's always sitting on the side walk at fee and that cross road. White girl.

Cenflamonger
08-01-08, 07:45
Lol no the little liza I'm talking about was not even born in 79. LOL this little lady is about 4. 11. 90 lbs soaking wet. Cute as a church mouse. She's always sitting on the side walk at fee and that cross road. White girl.Last time I went it was pretty sparse. The only action being around the BK. I had read the forum before going and it said Ramdas was pretty hot. However, there was never anything around the Ramdas

What is the situation? Before I make the drive to the beach. Wanted to know how plentiful the action was out there?

How often can you spot little lisa during the daytime? Is she the one that is missing a bunch of upper teeth?

Pusspuss
08-01-08, 16:11
Last time I went it was pretty sparse. The only action being around the BK. I had read the forum before going and it said Ramdas was pretty hot. However, there was never anything around the Ramdas

What is the situation? Before I make the drive to the beach. Wanted to know how plentiful the action was out there?

How often can you spot little lisa during the daytime? Is she the one that is missing a bunch of upper teeth?The one missing the upper teeth was breanna she died a few months ago from aids. Age 20. I was looking for little Lsa today did not see her but I'm sure she will be out roaming around somewhere.

Primal423
08-01-08, 20:04
I have gone up and down A1A a few times from Eugallie to Malabar and I have never really been able to see anything. Once I saw WSW but she a 3 at best. Not worth turning around for.

Any tips on the best times to roll by or any better spots? I wouldn't mind finding a HSW somewhere around here.

Veroguy
08-02-08, 06:05
I have gone up and down A1A a few times from Eugallie to Malabar and I have never really been able to see anything. Once I saw WSW but she a 3 at best. Not worth turning around for.

Any tips on the best times to roll by or any better spots? I wouldn't mind finding a HSW somewhere around here.

Try US1! Unless you know something I should know.

Vero

Malabar
08-02-08, 08:48

You were on US1 to start with. You cannot reach Malabar from A1A.

South of University Blvd is dead.

The action I've seen is on/off US1/side streets. Start at University Blvd go north and it tapers off around Nasa.

Some action can be found on/off US1 and Aurora.

Some of those areas are near crack areas and you may find some action back in there BUT you will take one hell of a risk getting robbed/beaten.

Good luck

Mal

Primal423
08-02-08, 20:37
You were on US1 to start with. You cannot reach Malabar from A1A.

South of University Blvd is dead.

The action I've seen is on/off US1/side streets. Start at University Blvd go north and it tapers off around Nasa.

Some action can be found on/off US1 and Aurora.

Some of those areas are near crack areas and you may find some action back in there BUT you will take one hell of a risk getting robbed/beaten.

Good luck

MalYou are definetly right. I meant US1. I am not sure why I typed A1A. I will give those areas a try. I actually went around the same spots today after 6Pm and it was a little bit more promissing. I saw a really nice WSW wearing jeans, white top, and sunglasses at US1 and Rosevelt but she was scooped up before I got back around. She was standing with another WSW but she looked liked she hit the crack pipe once too many times.

I will scope out the sidestreets around Aurora next time.

Thanks for the advice.

Worlds
08-05-08, 14:09
Yesterday about 6:30pm there was a VERY nice looking WSW around the Melbourne "hub" area. She was very tall with a large rack. Body was a 10 on the SW scale and face maybe a 8-9. Anyone have info on this?

Thought it was too good to be true. But she did disapear on me.

Thanks

Cenflamonger
08-06-08, 08:55
The one missing the upper teeth was breanna she died a few months ago from aids. Age 20. I was looking for little Lsa today did not see her but I'm sure she will be out roaming around somewhere.Thanks PussPuss

Breanna the bk-hottie?

Hodar
08-06-08, 19:14
Thanks PussPuss

Breanna the bk-hottie?

The Breanna I knew who has a pic posted in here is still alive. Little Lisa is in prison for selling drugs I saw her DOC file and she has really gotten ugly..drugs took a toll, she will be out next year.

Primal423
08-06-08, 19:14
Yesterday about 6:30pm there was a VERY nice looking WSW around the Melbourne "hub" area. She was very tall with a large rack. Body was a 10 on the SW scale and face maybe a 8-9. Anyone have info on this?

Thought it was too good to be true. But she did disapear on me.

ThanksI just posted about seeing her off of Rosevelt and US-1 earlier this week but by the time I came back around someone else must have scooped her up. I am glad you saw her because that lets me know she is still around. Her body was definetely a 10. If you pick her up before I do try and get some digits.

Pusspuss
08-06-08, 21:55
The Breanna I knew who has a pic posted in here is still alive. Little Lisa is in prison for selling drugs I saw her DOC file and she has really gotten ugly..drugs took a toll, she will be out next year.There must be alot of lisa'a LOL. I think I know the one your thinking of, the little lisa I'm talking about was at fee ave yesterday. She's as cute as a church mouse there is also lanna wich is really nice I have a pic of her and maybe I'll post it. What makes you think breanna is alive?

Member #3961
08-07-08, 18:22
There. I went ahead and did it. I didn't wanna did it, but my stupid head was thinking and I had just found some cash. Go figure. Jackie, a/k/a Victoria was working and gave me a light all over tickle instead of a massage and continuously talked shiznit about how hot and tight she is and how awesome her massages are. I was just waiting for it to start. The flip came and half hearted tug, but nothing more. She is not a bad looking woman. I'd say late 30's, been around the block a few times. 8 or 9 on a SW scale, but no SW services to be had. On the plus side, their shower is working so I could wash off the cucumber melon lotion that will make everyone wonder if I got a side job as a salad. Paid. 85 for the hour and a generous. 5 tip if just to penalize me for falling for it again. At least at the Palm AMP, you know exactly what the contract is, and you are not tempted to get your hopes up.

Roscomo Boudreau-san

Rooster8802
08-11-08, 16:30
Hey guys,

I'm down in this area for a week and was curious as to the options for local massage (AMP or other, if available). I have RTFF, but am unable to pinpoint the location of some of those mentioned (Palm, something about Mullet? ). Any advice as to the proper names/addresses of such business?

I'm if preferred. I'll be happy to reciprocate with any such info for the Orlando area.

Thanks guys, and be safe.

Johnny 1217
08-16-08, 07:09
Took a drive through Melbourne on Wednesday night and spotted a new gal a couple of blocks from the Hess on US1. Picked her up, did the check and she told me her name was "Lana". She was probably about a 7 on the SW scale, nice tan, dark hair, and about 120lbs. Did not see any tats or piercings. Anyways I went to my spot and we agreed on .20 for a BBBBJCIM. Lana said she usually get's .30 but she wasn't greedy. She performed very well, talking a little dirty along the way. Hell she even deepthroated me, keeping in mind I am no horse cock or anything. After we finished I dropped her by some apartments a block over on the west side of US1, seems to be a black and drug area over there. Lana also told me some of the girls had been busted and are still in jail, like Trish and Crystal. Good luck out there.

Cenflamonger
08-16-08, 07:48
Sorry for the late report.

Saw one lates 30's early 40's brunette on the little street from US1 to Fee. She was very well-dressed - didnt look like a typical SW, except for the fact that she gave me the look. When I looped back around she was gone.

Colonial Motel seemed shutdown. Ramdas seems under renovation. Melbourne was dead dead dead. Melbourne was pretty sparse last saturday afternoon. Maybe the drizzle was keeping them in their hidey-holes.

Is it always this way, or was this a bad day?

Can someone answer the question: Is Melbourne worth the trip ?

Tvilletroll
08-18-08, 18:36
there are a few 5,s in titusville at any given time but stormie just got out of prison so look for her soon around canaveral and main.i saw her the other day and shes nice and thick and ripe for the picking.i tried to get her to play but she was busy with her family but she told me to keep my eyes open.they have been ever since.i want her again....

Member #3961
08-18-08, 18:52
Gloco store. Laura, from Noo Yourk. 30's, weathered, 4 on a sw scale. Quarter for lube and oil change.

Keepsitup
08-18-08, 19:04
Sorry for the late report.

Saw one lates 30's early 40's brunette on the little street from US1 to Fee. She was very well-dressed - didnt look like a typical SW, except for the fact that she gave me the look. When I looped back around she was gone.

Colonial Motel seemed shutdown. Ramdas seems under renovation. Melbourne was dead dead dead. Melbourne was pretty sparse last saturday afternoon. Maybe the drizzle was keeping them in their hidey-holes.

Is it always this way, or was this a bad day?

Not too good lately with elections coming up. LEO is hitting them hard and has set up stings in Melbourne/Palm Bay last 2 weeks.

Drove US 1 last Tue and Wed morning between 8 and 9 with nothing to be seen,

Malabar
08-18-08, 22:13

MLB has been feast or famine in recent history. Approximately 7:00pm, I was driving south on US1. Past by the BK and this very lovely backside strolling south. Got a quick look at the frontside as I went by. In a word: Horrors !!!

That's all I've seen in the last couple of daze. Unless you have a generous gas budget, don't bother.

Mal

Dbltt
08-19-08, 10:08
Newbie here. Anybody been to "Balancing Touch By Pamela" in Cocoa Beach?

Cenflamonger
08-19-08, 10:50
MLB has been feast or famine in recent history. Approximately 7:00pm, I was driving south on US1. Past by the BK and this very lovely backside strolling south. Got a quick look at the frontside as I went by. In a word: Horrors !!!

That's all I've seen in the last couple of daze. Unless you have a generous gas budget, don't bother.

MalThanks Malabar and Keepsitup

Yes, it is dead and not worth the bother.

Worlds
08-19-08, 13:25
Kind of a different question:

Have any of you locked into a SW for a long period of time? Like for example have you ever set them up in a hotel for a few days and had your play time throughout the day with them? Just curious if this would work?

Ya know, give them a couple hundred buckos and a decent place to be for 2 nights.

Thoughts?

Melbaction
08-19-08, 14:01
I've been over in Orlando for summer classes, but have had a break for the last few weeks to come back to Melbourne and party with friends. While over here I managed to make the Melbourne swoop a few times.

My first time through was a Tuesday afternoon around 4, a few weeks ago. By far, the best day I've seen in Melbourne. Up near the BK there were a few of the regular ladies, but I decided to head down towards the Hess before making any decisions. Along the way I passed 3 ladies, between 3 and 5 on the SW scale. And went to make my U turn at the Hess when I spotted a fine looking (maybe an 8 or 9 for meltown) HSW hanging back near that wooded area down the block. However, I had alread made most of my turn, and did not want to draw attention by making some crazy S turn in the middle of US-1. By the time I went up a block, and back through that dirt road to come back out by her at the Hess, she was getting picked up by a Black Ford pickup. Any of y'all? Haha. So, disappointed, I headed north again. A few of the girls I had seen on the way down were still out and about, but after about 15 minutes up and down I decided to check back near the Hess one more time, just in case she had returned.

This time, she was not there, but there was a skinny little WSW, maybe 18 years old (but wouldn't be surprised if she were a year or two younger) with brown hair, a little dirty looking (but it was about 95 degrees out) standing with what I assume to be her pimp about 30 feet up the block watching her. I went in, got the look, and a wave and a nod from her pimp, turned around, and swooped her up. She told me in a very unconvincing way that her name was amanda and she was just turned 18. She wasn't as good looking as the HSW from earlier, but she was still not too bad for melbourne. We found a spot up near the river just south of the park, and she agreed on. 20 for some headwork after a bit of negotiation. She let me play with her, and cim, not the best I've had, but I can't say I've ever had one I haven't enjoyed. Haha. She didn't have any digits, but said to keep an eye out for her. She had me drop her off a block up from where I picked her up by the Hess, and she wondered off into the wooded area where her pimp gave me a wave, and I drove off. I thought it was odd how friendly her pimp seemed. I don't know if anyone else gets that ever, but usually the only time the pimps acknowledge me is to get money. On the way back north, I did, in fact see the HSW from earlier walking south on US-1, about a 1/2 mile up from the Hess.

Since that day I've been out about 4 times hunting, and not had any luck. 2 times were completely dry, not a walker to be seen. And the other 2 trips out were few and far between. The one time I attempted to make a round to pick one up, I spotted some LEO, and I believe they were spotting me as well. So I high-tailed it back up to Eau Gallie.

One last thing. I pass through the US-1/Aurora spot quite regularly, and it is dead. Does anyone know what happened? There used to almost always be 1 or 2 SW roaming around. Maybe not top notch, but at least they were there. A few times lately, I thought I had spotted some game, and got what I've thought to be looks, but by the time I get around the block, they are no where to be seen. Is there a spot I'm supposed to be going to meet them at, or perhaps those looks are just my hopeful imagination.

Anyways. Happy Hunting!

Malabar
08-20-08, 09:09
Kind of a different question:

Have any of you locked into a SW for a long period of time? Like for example have you ever set them up in a hotel for a few days and had your play time throughout the day with them? Just curious if this would work?

Ya know, give them a couple hundred buckos and a decent place to be for 2 nights.

Thoughts?

If I had the shekels, I still would not do it. Most of the girls are on rock. They're going to want their fix which means either I take them to their dealer or their dealer (and company) comes to the room. Not good either way.

If I leave them alone for any amount of time, when I return, I can be certain they'll have some friends over for a party. There's no way I'll be able to evict them without LEO getting involved. I also have to remember it'll be my name on the room paperwork if the hotel owners want to come after me for damages.

Take care

Mal

Worlds
08-21-08, 10:15
Mal, all good points!

Thanks

Member #3961
08-21-08, 18:31
Sw must sprout with rain! I saw a chunky BSW at the Fee 'triangle', a chunky WSW at the Bottle Store, a really skinny WSW near the Hess, later having a convo with Leo, who just sent her on her way. Then talked to WSW 'Amber. " 5'9", blond, lanky. Picked her up at the funeral home, was stunned by her condition and gave her 10 to go buy dinner. Really, just to get her out of my car.

SingleMoms
08-21-08, 21:30
If I had the shekels, I still would not do it. Most of the girls are on rock. They're going to want their fix which means either I take them to their dealer or their dealer (and company) comes to the room. Not good either way.

If I leave them alone for any amount of time, when I return, I can be certain they'll have some friends over for a party. There's no way I'll be able to evict them without LEO getting involved. I also have to remember it'll be my name on the room paperwork if the hotel owners want to come after me for damages.

Take care

MalGood call Mal, here is my story.

I told her no crack and no parties as I left in the morning. She assured me she had enough for "about a day". Really nice girl down in Fort Lauderdale. I leave the room for work and she is sound asleep. I swing by at lunch for a shot and there is a girl there who brought her a rock. A butch lesbo who absolutely hated me. I told my girl that I would be back in two hours and no one better be there.

So I come back in two hours and there are two dudes and one chick, the chick is her friend, not the lesbo. The dudes are her friends boyfriend and his brother. I send them off to buy beer so I can get some action and to get everyone the fuck out of my room. They get back and I say lets go by the pool and drink the beer. I lock the hotel room. As we are by the pool drinking, all these assholes stop by to "say hello" to the crew. Now I am thinking, how the hell do I get out of this with none of the shit happening that Malabar said would happen? I do not care about money, just getting out of the situation.

I send the crew to buy beer again and tell my girl lets go to the room for a BJ and as we are walking back out to the pool, I say "meet you out there, I have to take a shit". I go back to my room. I pack up all my shit because I can see what is on the horizon here for the evening. I gather up her few things and shove them in the hotel laundry bag, walk out and keep the door locked. I go back down and the party is in full swing, hang for a while and say, gotta go to my room and make a call.

I grab my stuff and hers, go out another door to the front desk, apologize to the front desk clerk for all the people who are now starting to get loud, and tell the clerk that my girl was an old friend who I had not seen in a while. I tell her I did not know she was going to invite all these people, (seven now) and that I was scared of two of them. I tell her I am checking out, the room is empty, nothing in it, and that no one by the pool at the brown table has a room. I give her a $50 for keeping things quiet and my name out of anything.

I leave my girls bag at the front desk, grab my shit, and put it in the car and check out. I tell the clerk, give me 10 minutes and you can run them all off or call the cops or whatever. I haul ass, never knew how it turned out.

So it cost me 3 cases of beer, $50, and an extra hotel room for one night when I had to go find another hotel. Not to mention the stress of dealing with these people and how to get out of the jam. I got laid one time and a BJ. Like Mal said NOT WORTH IT.

Tvilletroll
08-22-08, 14:15
crusied main street yesterday morning at 815 am in a light drizzling rain.didnt expect to see anyone but what do my wondering eyes appeared but 2 ladies ( older one a 2 on the sw scale and younger one a 9)walking down main street by the storage buildings sitting under the awning by the old cabinet shop across the street. so i turned around after i saw they were out for business and i pulled up.an older blond with hardly any teeth and a younger newbie id never seen before.they both tried to get in and i said i only wanted one and they protested but then the older one got in and i said i wanted the younger one.she said no shes new and doesnt go alone so i said see you then.the older one hesitated and told the younger one to get in if she wanted to but get the money 1st and meet her back there. the younger one hesitated and the older one lied to her and said i was cool thet she tricked with me before.i had never seen either ever.haha.
anyways i took the younger of the two home and she said her name was Deanne and she was 19.she had brown hair and weighed about 120lbs.
I asked what was on the menu.she said whatever i wanted.i lied and said i had 10 bucks as i could tell she was new.
she said i can get a bj.i said i didnt like them but wanted sex.she had no condoms and neither did i.so i said id just take her back but she said shed do it anyway as long as i was clean.so i gave her the 10 and received bbfs and pulled out and cim.it was awesome.she said i could find her in forest park if i wanted her again.

NobodyYouKnow
08-22-08, 18:47
i lied and said i had 10 bucks as i could tell she was new.
she said i can get a bj.i said i didnt like them but wanted sex.she had no condoms and neither did i.so i said id just take her back but she said shed do it anyway as long as i was clean.so i gave her the 10 and received bbfs and pulled out and cim.it was awesome.she said i could find her in forest park if i wanted her again.What nice guy you are. Too bad it is pricks like you that give the rest of us a bad name.

Tvilletroll
08-23-08, 12:58
What nice guy you are. Too bad it is pricks like you that give the rest of us a bad name.Well if you must know I had an extra 4 dollars in my pocket.

Hadnt hit the bank yet. Wasnt expecting to see the diamond in the rough. Don't hate the player hate the game you moron. Its people like you who don't know how to play the game that gets these sws thinking they can charge $50 plus when you can play the game by your own rules and get excellent service for far less. I bet you frequent day spas and pay $$$ to get your pickle twisted too huh? You have to know the game in order to play it. These girls will do anything you want and do it well if you know how to act. Be nice. Tell them its all you have. Ask them how thier day is going. Tell them they look nice. They will be eager to please. I've gotten better for less than that even. I'm not ashamed. Call me a baller on a budget. Haha. I'll still monger and they will still come back for more.

Have a great day guys!

NobodyYouKnow
08-23-08, 17:05
well if you must know i had an extra 4 dollars in my pocket.
hadnt hit the bank yet.wasnt expecting to see the diamond in the rough.dont hate the player hate the game you moron.It's just a game. Famous last words.

Go look for your little 'diamond' again, and see what kind of service you get this time. I bet the older toothless ho schooled her young friend when she found out what you did to her. Yeah, schooled her good. If you're lucky, she won't bite your pecker off, or put a knife to your throat and take your wallet.

Hairball
08-24-08, 11:13
I guess we all have different approaches to this latest subject and all have valid points. Generally my deal is bargin down for a .2 bj and take it from there and unless she is awfull and I never care to revisit will tip another .1 If really good will upgrade for more. They usually remember me and have flagged me down more than once. There is no tension or need to negotiate again. This is a small town and most of the girls know each other and shares their views. There is a trust issue even with a coked out skank.
I was on Main Friday am and saw the older blond who was with a larger brunette. Travelling in pairs is some what safer but I will never pick one up unless she is totally alone and the neighbors are not looking. Also saw Sandy and another taller redish hair girl I have seen before but do not know. Passed on all but nice to know they are out.

Tvilletroll
08-24-08, 19:10
It's just a game. Famous last words.

Go look for your little 'diamond' again, and see what kind of service you get this time. I bet the older toothless ho schooled her young friend when she found out what you did to her. Yeah, schooled her good. If you're lucky, she won't bite your pecker off, or put a knife to your throat and take your wallet. Haha. Nah I had her again today actually about 2 hours ago. Same excellent service as before and she even said thanks to me. Told me she trusts me because I was nice and she even gave me a number this time. She said the other lady was trying to take her cash and use her candy and shes not about that. But anyways. I look forward to seeing her again soon.

Tvilletroll
08-24-08, 19:12
I guess we all have different approaches to this latest subject and all have valid points. Generally my deal is bargin down for a. 2 BJ and take it from there and unless she is awfull and I never care to revisit will tip another. 1 If really good will upgrade for more. They usually remember me and have flagged me down more than once. There is no tension or need to negotiate again. This is a small town and most of the girls know each other and shares their views. There is a trust issue even with a coked out skank.

I was on Main Friday am and saw the older blond who was with a larger brunette. Travelling in pairs is some what safer but I will never pick one up unless she is totally alone and the neighbors are not looking. Also saw Sandy and another taller redish hair girl I have seen before but do not know. Passed on all but nice to know they are out. Great to see you back again. I've missed your reports. Tonya gets out soon. Remember her? She is locked up now but she was fun while she was around.

Happy mongering.

Good luck!

Be safe!

Johnny 1217
08-26-08, 08:42
Passing thru on last Saturday morning, spotted 2 WSW around the Hess but they were way on the low-end of the scale so I passed. Other than that no one else out early.

Hargow20
08-26-08, 15:06
$10 for bbfs is a amazing deal...! But doing fucking bb is way to risky in my book. We are getting scammed in socal. You guys on the east coast get bbj's for $20 or $30 all the time. Most of the SW's want $40 min for cbj. Recently we have had a some new ones trying to charge $60 for a cbj, This is ridiculous..! The problem is that to many fools are willing to give into these high prices.

Cenflamonger
08-27-08, 07:20
I asked what was on the menu.she said whatever i wanted.i lied and said i had 10 bucks as i could tell she was new.

she said i can get a bj.i said i didnt like them but wanted sex.she had no condoms and neither did i.so i said id just take her back but she said shed do it anyway as long as i was clean.so i gave her the 10 and received bbfs and pulled out and cim.it was awesome.she said i could find her in forest park if i wanted her again.1. If you can get FS for $10 - all the power to you ! Cheapest I ever paid was $10 for a BJ. You got me beat !

2. I agree with the others: BBFS is very dangerous. It's not just HIV - it's also Hep C you gotta worry about. I read that Hep C is 100 times easier to catch than HIV. Don't do BBFS - you are crazy, man.

Malabar
08-27-08, 09:41
We are getting scammed in socal. You guys on the east coast get bbj's for $20 or $30 all the time. Most of the SW's want $40 min for cbj. Recently we have had a some new ones trying to charge $60 for a cbj, This is ridiculous..! The problem is that to many fools are willing to give into these high prices.

Maybe, at those prices, more girls will hit the streets. Around here, we maybe paying less but, many times, the quality is less too.

sigh

Mal

Looby1
08-27-08, 15:06
Anyone try out any of the new CL girls? Recently met with Stacy 2.00 for the hour ok bbbj no cim though didnt opt for the f, would meet with her again. (little chunkier than pic) Met with Sierra awhile ago 1.50 for the hour top notch bbbjcimws didnt need the f would definetly hook up with her again but havent seen her there in long time now. Couple of the girls have some good pics and there own websites if anyone has tried any of them some info would be great.

Hairball
08-27-08, 18:04
I was wondering if any one knows anything about Dorine. A LMT that has a small Massage sigh on Garden St. close to the RR tracks. I have tried a few times to get a massage on short notice and not had any sucess.
Tried Cindy in Cape Canaveral, right in the port awhile back and can report the massage was fair at best , no table shower and she is older than most can deal with. The make-up layer alone is encrusting. Legit from what I could tell and do not even care. I have ended up at Pine Tree lots of times but do not know their status lately. My back hurts and sure would like to find even a legit place in Y-ville or close by.

Xenocore 01
08-28-08, 01:39
I drive by it every once in a while, its near Patrick on the mainland. Anything at all?

Sinsinnati
08-28-08, 11:02
Had a vivid dream that I made a few laps around cocoa last night. Saw a WSW coming out of a house near Florida ave, never seen her before but brown hair 7 or 8 kind of petite. Made the turn and then back a less then a minute later to see a monger spike his brakes and run up off the street onto the grass to get her.

On to peach saw a larger WSW 3 or 4 maybe dark brown hair that I see out frequently in that area but passed as usual. Not my type. Saw another WSW that frequents school pushing a bike down clearlake but don't know her name not really my type a little overweight 4 or 5 short brownish blonde hair but always stands in the same spot very exposed.

Almost the AM and time to give up and spot petitish WSW solid 8 in short purple skirt dark brown almost black hair near the abc. Swooped in name is brooke says just out from an extended visit with uncle leo

Pleasantly surprised that she remains an 8 in light. One reason I'm Leary of night what you first see is often not what you get. Very friendly girl next door attitude and totally straight did not seem high/drunk. Settled on price she wanted $ up front leary but took a shot 25 BBBJCIM very nice so tipped extra.

Great dream overall

Tvilletroll
08-28-08, 11:28
1. If you can get FS for $10 - all the power to you ! Cheapest I ever paid was $10 for a BJ. You got me beat !

2. I agree with the others: BBFS is very dangerous. It's not just HIV - it's also Hep C you gotta worry about. I read that Hep C is 100 times easier to catch than HIV. Don't do BBFS - you are crazy, man.Bb is not an all the time thing. The girl told me she was new and I was the first fs trick she did and she was really nervous. Very clean in appeearance. I know bad judgemnet may get me one day but with her the chance was good enough for me.

Hairball
08-29-08, 17:35
I was in Cocoa beach today and tried Cocoa Beach Spa. Next to Dunkin Dounuts. Even tho the web site said no sensual I was encouraged by all the tats on nice looking LMT who met me at the door. Well the no sensual part was correct and drape was even required. Did however get a wonderful legit massage which I needed very bad that went the full hour. They have a table shower that was broke and am curious how such a straight place could do one. No fun and games but at 50hr +10 tip was well worth it.
My horns still needed trimming but could not find anything on my usual cruise of Cocoa.

Member #3961
08-30-08, 14:11
I rode up Fl Av and Peachy yesterday about 2pm and again about 4. Spotted a tall, thin WSW 'using the phone' at the gas station at the SE intersection of P and 1. She was alternately walking and looking all around. She split when a sheriff's car pulled into the station. She seemed to be walking a lap around the fire station and then back to the corner. I did not see any other mongers partake. She was about a 6 on the SW scale. She seemed agitated and jumpy so my interior alarm bells told me to pass. No sightings on Clearlake or Dixon.

Cenflamonger
09-03-08, 15:57
Almost the AM and time to give up and spot petitish WSW solid 8 in short purple skirt dark brown almost black hair near the abc. Swooped in name is brooke says just out from an extended visit with uncle leo

Great dream overallIs this the Brooke that you hooked up with?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=559436&postcount=361

Tvilletroll
09-03-08, 17:13
Remember Baby Phat aka Alison? I have some pics I took of her a few months ago when she was pregnant that I never posted. Wanna see them or is it too late? Haha. Have not seen her in months. She was always a good time though.

Hairball
09-03-08, 18:00
remember baby phat aka alison?i have some pics i took of her a few months ago when she was pregnant that i never posted.wanna see them or is it too late?haha.have not seen her in months.she was always a good time though.

I am an old fart and can hardly remember my name. Always like seeing pics though. It is nice to be able to read our old posts to help jog the memory. I do not get to prowel T-ville as much now so need all the updates.

Driveby305
09-03-08, 20:07
remember baby phat aka alison?i have some pics i took of her a few months ago when she was pregnant that i never posted.wanna see them or is it too late?haha.have not seen her in months.she was always a good time though.Yeah, go ahead and post them man for sure.

Zipperman
09-03-08, 22:14
Has anyone tried the Tokyo Spa, on 520?

Is anyone else disturbed the the police station ir across the street, or am I being paranoid?

Hodar
09-04-08, 11:19
Has anyone tried the Tokyo Spa, on 520?

Is anyone else disturbed the the police station ir across the street, or am I being paranoid?

You are paranoid, If the owners aren't worried neither should you.
Good massage, good looking K-girls.

Cockalorum
09-04-08, 12:01
You are paranoid, If the owners aren't worried neither should you.
Good massage, good looking K-girls.Been there many times see YuMi, new owners new girls (two). It is a good massage and friendly staff. Don't expect a lot more though. The wait times seem to getting longer they could hire another girl.

Sinsinnati
09-05-08, 10:56
Is this the Brooke that you hooked up with?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=559436&postcount=361 No I don't think that's her.. The Brooke I saw had a little bit of baby face will try and get a pic if I see her again but so far no luck. :( She had me drop her at the trailers off clearlake (tropical I think they are called) I'll look next time I'm out. will def try and get digits or pic next time I see her.

Sinsinnati
09-05-08, 11:20
Dreamed I did a few loops around cocoa one night earlier this week, spotted a blonde WSW in pink walking down hughlett early on got the look but vanished when I came around. Some gems around there but if you blink they are gone.

Several WSW on peach and off Blake, but decided to keep looking. Saw a blonde WSW in red near lake about 6 or 7 but as earlier vanished on turn. Getting frustrated so back to peach and see a WSW in pink (could it be the on missed earlier? ). Swing around Blake to check and spot a petite burnnette in a plaid skirt slow for a peek but looked wayto rough up close. Kept going and saw the girl in pink but unfortunatly was not the one from hughlett and looked 60 plus. Had to pass

Jog down clearlake and lots of Leo that's about it spot an obvious WSW strutting and turning onto dixon, dirty blonde swoop in to see Donna. About 40, nice body about a 5. Find spot 20 for BBBJCIM, internal paranoia on this one made me opt for cbj at last minute. Good dream overall.

Tvilletroll
09-05-08, 16:13
I am an old fart and can hardly remember my name. Always like seeing pics though. It is nice to be able to read our old posts to help jog the memory. I do not get to prowel T-ville as much now so need all the updates. Ok here is Alison aka Baby Phat a few months back. I took out some identifying info. Sorry.

Comcast1
09-05-08, 16:21
ok here is alison aka baby phat a few months back.i took out some identifying info.sorry.Those are some nice pics. She looks like she ha some good poon.

Hairball
09-06-08, 10:24
ok here is alison aka baby phat a few months back.i took out some identifying info.sorry.

Damn, That must have been fun!

Tvilletroll
09-06-08, 11:48
Damn, That must have been fun! I hear shes back in town but have not seen her yet. Someone else told me shes in Orlando near Florida Mall. She's on probation over there but still up to the same old tricks. Pun intended. Haha.

Hodar
09-08-08, 10:18
Is this the Brooke that you hooked up with?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=559436&postcount=361

This is a Brooke also. babyface, great attitude, so-so body, too dark at her room for photos

Member #3961
09-08-08, 19:26
Took a cruise around Aurora/US1 around noon. Saw a couple of female pedestrians strolling down the road parallel to (E) of 1, S. Of Aurora. One was really fat, and the other was marginal (2). They were flagging cars as they passed by. I passed by. Down by the Park, I saw Tabitha. 36YO blonde. 9 on the SW scale, translates to an 8-face, 4-body on the stripper scale. For a 26YO girl, she had no muscle tone, so her buns were flabby as was her tummy and boobies. Smokes, prob an alky. Nice personality. Got digits. Lives in PB in an apt w/ roommie. Might call for a private appt. Around 5:30, there was no pedestrian traffic up North, but 3 SW were spotted in various places S. Of 192. None worth striking up a conversation. (Weathered and scary! )

Just wondering, what is the statistical probability of a Monger getting arrested? If it is 2%, and you monger once a week, you will get arrested within the year! Caution DOES have consequences.

RB

Member #3961
09-10-08, 14:26
I was corrected regarding statistics. If there is a 2% chance of getting arrested, it is 2% each time you go out. You can improve your odds by being smarter. Make her walk and work to make contact. Follow the 22 rules.

No pedestrians around Aurora. In fact, I can't seem to get any reliable hits up there. Sightings in Cocoa last night at 6 at Peach/1, Lake/Clear, Clear/Dixon. No conversations due to time. Today, South was dry as well except around Daily Bread. No way am I going to pick up someone in front of that place! Karen walked up the street and around the corner to talk to me where I was more comfortable. Digits to trusted buddies. 7-8 on SW scale. (Deduct 5 points to translate to a stripper you'd pay for a dance at a club.) Normal drawbacks, weathered, flabby yet skinny, talks too much, talks about how much better she is than other girls. Don't fall for that! The market is the market and that's that.

Boudreaux out!

Pusspuss
09-10-08, 21:28
Anyone hookup with Donna?

Veroguy
09-11-08, 04:29
Anyone hookup with Donna?No, but really really want to. How about some 411? Or are you just teasing us?? Come on PP, give it up, the 411 that is.

Vero

Joego
09-11-08, 10:52
Anyone hookup with Donna? That looks like a polaroid picture from 1972?

I don't say that because I know the girl, I don't, I have never met her.

I say it because it looks like an old polaroid type of picture and the girls hair style and the way shes dressed or Half dressed in the picture looks 70's era.

So is this a new picture that just looks old?
Like Veroguy said "411" Please.

crown
09-12-08, 16:13
Sorry gents, I've been out of the loop for quite some time. I was trolling down US1 last night around 830 and there was NOTHING. All I could find was LEO. I did get some digits a few nights ago. PM me for details.

Sinsinnati
09-13-08, 14:35
Dreamed of a run through cocoa the other night. Made the loop a couple times but only found leo at every turn. Shame as earlier in the day say 5 or 6ish I had seen quite a few near florida and over on Clearlake.

So it's late and spot a WSW brown hair with light blonde highlights had a cute innocent look, gray jacket, 5"5 maybe a little chunky maybe a 6 or so near peach waking extremely slowly. Made a loop and Leo right near so keep going make a turn further down and hear her yell from side. (she must have run or cut through. Odd? ). Pull aside about 30 ft away and she just stands there looking around I start to slowly pull away and then she starts walking towards me stopping looking back every few feet.

Bad feeling immediately here. Gets close ask if she needs a ride, thats ignoted and she asks if I'm a cop and begins asking other questions. Alarm bells off at this point and tell her I thought she looked like a friend and have a good night.

Maybe paranoia but acting very weird.

Sinsinnati
09-14-08, 20:45
Bad dream

Went empty in cocoa after 2 loops spotted a short petite WSW with curly brown hair, long brown patterned dress Amanda near peach. Had seen her in past but never any more due to bad timing or exposure. Made the turn and she got right in .. She was very paranoid and I discovered why my good ole uncle L was 30 ft away but thankfully was looking another way. Boy that would have been embarrasing I'm sure the entire family would have come over and flipped out on us

Off we go to find spot 30 for a BJ she refuses a cover starts before we find a spot. After like 1 minute says no cim. (here come late game conditions) but ok then stops and says will HJ to finish. As I am nowhere near I tell her not to worry I will let her know. So she continues another 20 seconds and stops saying I need to finish myself. I pull over and tell her to get out and she's like here. I said yep. So she days where's my lighter and looks around under her on the seat. Then gets out

Pretty disapointed but more so when I realize money on dash is gone. "where's my lighter? " haha. Slick. Oh well lesson learned could have been worse I suppose.

So beware this one amanda dark brown short curly hair petite with the country accent very common on peach between us1 bp and Blake. Told me she used to hang on lake and school near the other end by clear but that leo was to active. I'd guess in retrospect she probably ripped off too many around there LOL.

If I happen to see her out again I'll try an snap a pic for everyone but will avoid this one at all costs here on out.

Member #3961
09-15-08, 08:27
Around 4 on Sunday, met a charming blond 30 something pedestrian at the US1/Fee triangle. Nice personality for a change. Nice face. Typical flabby/skinny body caused by addictions common to the neighborhood. Had a cell. Digits available to trusted Mongies.

I can't believe how often, (every time! ) I hear the line, "I usually charge XXX because I am so good. " or "I'm going through a really tough spot right now, (DUH) so could you help a girl out with a tip? " If it is at the beginning of the conversation, I usually say, "It is XX, if you dazzle me, there might be a tip in the picture. " Nobody has ever bolted at that.

As an aside, I noticed a congregation of about 20 folks under an oak tree just west and south of Moore's Auto Repair. Reminded me of Jim Croce's, song, "When the bad folks all get together at night, they all call Big Jim 'Boss. '

Missed another younger, more attractive brunette in the same place on my way out of the neighborhood.

Because I am still a gentleman at heart, I bring a drink with me for her, some napkins in the glove box, gum and hand sanitizer. Small accommodations, but worth making your guest feel like you are a top customer.

It is just so dang hot out, I was surprised to see any foot traffic at all.

It was dry as a bone, (pardon the pun) down south and up at Aurora as well. Mid-week, I just missed a short chubby brunette walking North on Avacado, behind the gas station on Aurora. Got snagged by a guy behind me as I cruised by to get a look at her. I always pass by, take a turn, watch from a distance. Safer, but sometimes I miss an opportunity.

Cenflamonger
09-15-08, 09:03
Bad dream

Off we go to find spot 30 for a BJ she refuses a cover starts before we find a spot. After like 1 minute says no cim. (here come late game conditions) but ok then stops and says will HJ to finish. As I am nowhere near I tell her not to worry I will let her know. So she continues another 20 seconds and stops saying I need to finish myself.

I'd guess in retrospect she probably ripped off too many around there LOL.

If I happen to see her out again I'll try an snap a pic for everyone but will avoid this one at all costs here on out.Sinsi,

There has been a spate of these poor service providers lately. To counteract that - I tell them I'll pay them AFTER they finish - with a tip for good service.

This tactic doesnt always work with some of them demanding part of the money up front. Last girl I did wanted 0.2 upfront. I held 0.1 in reserve. She did the start and stop every 15 seconds complaining about every little thing - and "why was it taking me so long to finish?"

Next time maybe I'll do the .10 upfront with 0.2 to finish. I think this will be to no avail. Some of the newer ones to the street - ( the ones in their early 20's ) tend to really rush the service. I think they will give poor service no matter what.

Cenflamonger
09-15-08, 10:38
This past weekend

Daytime:

Fee Street and BK area was dead

The park by the river at the foot of line street held all the promising action:

1. Blond skinny A cups 40ish. Looked good from a distance. And haggard up close. Did not partakte

2. Brunette. 30's. Pregnant and HUGE. I have never seen a pregnant woman with such a big belly. She looked like she was carrying quintuplets. I passed on her.

3. Blond skinny C+ cups. Early 30's. Skinny but with a nice rack. An amazingly big rack for a skinny WSW. Had a little sag. She didn't respond to advances. She may have already earned $ for rock and was going to score.

Does anyone know the name of this well-endowed C Cups blond?

Cenflamonger
09-15-08, 10:49
This past weekend

Nite Time:

Fee Street and BK area had a nasty 40's overweight stroller. Didn't partake.

The park by the river at the foot of line street had nothing.

Amazingly, on a side street, near US 1 was holding a late 20's early 30's brunette. She was wearing glasses.

Does anyone know the name of the glasses wearer?

I could not partake at night. In the prime Mongering areas (Fee/ Line/Stone), I saw a Melbourne PD car every 60 seconds. Maybe it's the same 1 or 2 MPD cars just circling a small area. Downtown Melbourne is locked down tight at night. Because of all the riff-raff walking US1, I got the sense that there would be alot of availble providers, if it werent for the heavy po-po presence. The MPD didn't bother the male riff-raff, but they sure as hell hassled the ladies.

I would avoid Melbourne at night (at least on weekends). The daytimes are much easier. Nighttime has just too many po-pos.

Blodar
09-16-08, 15:13
First of all, let me give credit to Hodar for inspiring my handle. Sir, your reputation precedes you!

Daytime travels. Cocoa/Peach, nothing at noon. Melbourne at 2, lingerers around Daily Bread, nobody paying attention. One angry looking chunky blonde at Fee/1 walking, looked back, but too scary. S. US1, nothing. More lingerers on Melbourne Ave picnic tables E. Of the bridge. Too busy talking to their drug dealers. Never see anyone around Aurora/Avacado. Only one worn looking blonde on a bike. Maybe a prospect, but brains overruled the small head. (rare, huh? West of US1 just seems too scary for this old fat white guy.

So, guys, here's the philosophical question. If the market for BBBJ is. 2, and an 'Escort' on CL charges 1. 5, where is the middle ground? Reasonable guys want to reduce risk, at the same time not spend an arm and a foot. Suggestions?

If Hodar is on the lookout for Ho's,

And Blodar is looking for.

What is Fauxdar looking for?

Fake boobs?

crown
09-16-08, 15:45
Are you dropping .3 on a bbbjtc? Maybe in Orlando, but around these parts I don't do more than .2. Well I will tip a few if the service is fantastic.

Cenflamonger
09-16-08, 17:22
Are you dropping .3 on a bbbjtc? Maybe in Orlando, but around these parts I don't do more than .2. Well I will tip a few if the service is fantastic.Sorry - I dont want to ruin it for the rest of you guys.

.2 for the BBBJTCIM and 0.1 for the swallow

What is the going rate in melbourne for BBBJWS in Melbourne? is it 0.2 including the swallow? Even for the cuter providers?

Cenflamonger
09-16-08, 17:32
So, guys, here's the philosophical question. If the market for BBBJ is. 2, and an 'Escort' on CL charges 1. 5, where is the middle ground? Reasonable guys want to reduce risk, at the same time not spend an arm and a foot. Suggestions?
There is no middle ground. Occasionally, very rarely, you can catch a CL provider walking the streets, needing to get some cash in a hurry and you can get her at a marked discount. From what I've read, That doesnt happen very much in Melbourne.

You talk about CL as being less risky. I assume you mean risk from UCLEO.
I dont think CL is any safer. There is also risk in CL providers - it could be a setup.

Read JAcksons 22 points to mongering. Don't negotiate anything until she gets in the car. Real SWs dont say much - they want to get into your car as quickly as possible to avoid being seen by the po po. Just stroll up say "you want a ride?" Hell you dont have to really say anything other than "get in." If a SW gets into your car, you're pretty sure that she is not UCLEO. If she wants to talk outside the window, then say nothing and drive off.

Blodar
09-17-08, 22:46
It sure looked like Unkleo has been reading this forum. I happened by Fee Ave about 1 this afternoon, and waddya know? He was sitting in the triangle facing the DB. A more cleaver watcher would use an unmarked car in a less conspicuous place. PM me, and I will give you some ideas. (NOT! ) His brother was parked in the park, looking threatening. Oh, by the way. During that time, a crook was breaking into someone's house. A mugger was beating up an old lady, and a slick internet crook was issuing emails from Nigeria trying to steal your money. But at least we know that the ladies in Melbourne will be more hungry and desperate tonight!

Backatcha, Centfl. I get that CL has risk. I am all about managing and mitigating it. Coupla questions. Have any of my USASG brothers been arrested? Did it stick? And, is there any truth to the rumor that it is illegal to talk to a woman from your car on US1, S. Of 192? Really, I heard that somewheres.

Cenflamonger
09-18-08, 10:27
It sure looked like Unkleo has been reading this forum. I happened by Fee Ave about 1 this afternoon, and waddya know? He was sitting in the triangle facing the DB. A more cleaver watcher would use an unmarked car in a less conspicuous place. PM me, and I will give you some ideas. (NOT! ) His brother was parked in the park, looking threatening. Oh, by the way. During that time, a crook was breaking into someone's house. A mugger was beating up an old lady, and a slick internet crook was issuing emails from Nigeria trying to steal your money. But at least we know that the ladies in Melbourne will be more hungry and desperate tonight!

Backatcha, Centfl. I get that CL has risk. I am all about managing and mitigating it. Coupla questions. Have any of my USASG brothers been arrested? Did it stick? And, is there any truth to the rumor that it is illegal to talk to a woman from your car on US1, S. Of 192? Really, I heard that somewheres.If your car is broken into, they wont even come to take a report.

Welcome to 1984. It is about APPEARANCES. As long it APPEARS that crime is being reduced, then the po po are doing their job. When the SW cannot earn $ thru prostitution, they will resort to petty crimes, like shoplifting. No one really sees shoplifting, therefore "apparant crime" is reduced.

The important thing is getting these crackhead girls who weigh 90lbs, these dangerous SW off the streets.

Cenflamonger
09-18-08, 10:31
Backatcha, Centfl. I get that CL has risk. I am all about managing and mitigating it. Coupla questions. Have any of my USASG brothers been arrested? Did it stick? And, is there any truth to the rumor that it is illegal to talk to a woman from your car on US1, S. Of 192? Really, I heard that somewheres.You can get a ticket for stopping in traffic and you impede the flow of traffic. I was warned about that once. Plus, it is highly stupid as you stick out to any LEO passing by. Better to get her attention and then to pull into a parking lot. She will come to you.

Read my earlier post. Don't talk to her other than to say "need a ride?"

Member #3961
09-18-08, 12:49
Tabby was wandering around the library about Noon. Leo was riding a bike around the neighborhood sneaking up on Lunchtime snackers. Smart to stay away from uglier and dirtier neighborhood east on Fee.

Agunthy
09-18-08, 20:36
Who is the prettiest lady at pmc?

crown
09-19-08, 13:33
Agunthy,

Who is the prettiest lady at pmc?

I haven't been in a while, but I would say Morgan or Gillian.

Pusspuss
09-19-08, 15:20
Who is the prettiest lady at pmc? Annabell by far is as close to a super model as anyone can get. Shes really hot and loves what shes does and is very good at it.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Pusspuss,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Pusspuss
09-19-08, 15:29

Backatcha, Centfl. I get that CL has risk. I am all about managing and mitigating it. Coupla questions. Have any of my USASG brothers been arrested? Did it stick? And, is there any truth to the rumor that it is illegal to talk to a woman from your car on US1, S. Of 192? Really, I heard that somewheres.I seen that hangout myself yesterday, I went up again today and I must say there are a couple of very hot looking beauties walking around, one standing right there in front of bread blonde long hair nice body and very pretty face, she has a man that rides his bike around there, then I seen a very pretty petie blonde walking past the kingburger towards that motel, she was wearing short shorts with short hgair or hair up I wanted her, so I made the pass and she gave me the headsup but she was on the other side of the road so I had to drive up to nasa to turn around and she was gone, I seen a big caddy driving down that dirt road near where I saw her. Gold in color I think. Anyone of you mongers pick her up? I would pay just to get her number. Anyone?

Pusspuss
09-19-08, 15:38

Backatcha, Centfl. I get that CL has risk. I am all about managing and mitigating it. Coupla questions. Have any of my USASG brothers been arrested? Did it stick? And, is there any truth to the rumor that it is illegal to talk to a woman from your car on US1, S. Of 192? Really, I heard that somewheres.If you get pulled over because the po-po seen you talking to a known street walker he has just pulled you over without proble cause. Last I checked its still a free country where you can talk to whomever you want to no matter whom the person is. As much as those melbourne pigs think they are all powerful and running a police state, you tell him that if he delays you any longer that you will not only file a formal complaint in writing with his supervisor but you will also hit him with a civil rights lawsuit. I have been threw this before and let me tell you after you hit one of them with a million dollar lawsuit he tells all his buddys and you will never ever get pulled over again unless you are really comitting a crime but just to stop and talk to someone is not a crime or a reason to be pullover and questioned. Good luck and don't be afriad to stop for them. DON'T BE INTIMADATED!

Cenflamonger
09-20-08, 10:28
I seen that hangout myself yesterday, I went up again today and I must say there are a couple of very hot looking beauties walking around, one standing right there in front of bread blonde long hair nice body and very pretty face, she has a man that rides his bike around there, then I seen a very pretty petie blonde walking past the kingburger towards that motel, she was wearing short shorts with short hgair or hair up PP,

Do you have any fotos?

Cenflamonger
09-20-08, 10:35
I seen that hangout myself yesterday, I went up again today and I must say there are a couple of very hot looking beauties walking around, one standing right there in front of bread blonde long hair nice body and very pretty face, she has a man that rides his bike around there, then I seen a very pretty petie blonde walking past the kingburger towards that motel, she was wearing short shorts with short hgair or hair up I wanted her, so I made the pass and she gave me the headsup but she was on the other side of the road so I had to drive up to nasa to turn around and she was gone, I seen a big caddy driving down that dirt road near where I saw her. Gold in color I think. Anyone of you mongers pick her up? I would pay just to get her number. Anyone?There are like 2 younger blonds in their early 20's I have seen. One is ashley. I cant recall the others name. Both are semi spinners.

There is a skinny blond C+ cups in her early 30's. her hair was long and bit wavy. she had c cups, the size of mangos

Does anyone know the name of this well-endowed C Cups blond?

Hodar
09-24-08, 17:55
If you get pulled over because the po-po seen you talking to a known street walker he has just pulled you over without proble cause. Last I checked its still a free country where you can talk to whomever you want to no matter whom the person is. As much as those melbourne pigs think they are all powerful and running a police state, you tell him that if he delays you any longer that you will not only file a formal complaint in writing with his supervisor but you will also hit him with a civil rights lawsuit. I have been threw this before and let me tell you after you hit one of them with a million dollar lawsuit he tells all his buddys and you will never ever get pulled over again unless you are really comitting a crime but just to stop and talk to someone is not a crime or a reason to be pullover and questioned. Good luck and don't be afriad to stop for them. DON'T BE INTIMADATED!

Yes we live in a free country however.... to stop your vehicle on the street and speak to an alleged or known SW gives cops a PC. You may not be arrested unless they follow you to a spot and catch you inflagrante delecto, or they have the right to separate male and female and do on site interview, if one of you fesses up to p4p you are fucked, remember deny deny deny. The chica will more than likely deny. They have the right to search your vehicle since they can say it looked like a possible attempt to communicate with a SW. DO NOT LET THEM SEARCH YOUR CAR unless your S.O. has dinner waiting and you have no incriminating articles ie weapons or drugs or paraphenalia which would be idiotic.
The cops do not glean their 411 from this forum at the DB neighborhood the neighbors have been complaining for years about the girls getting in cars there. It is a hot area where bacon can find fugitives, make a snitch, and show civvies they are on the job. I found DB easily w/o reading this forum. There are several other spots at certain times of day around the county that "pick up" also. That is a hot area for this side of the tracks.

Sponge Worthy
09-24-08, 18:05
Hodar,

Are you sure about that right to search the vehicle? I thought the only excuse, outside of your consent, was if there were something visible inside (e.g., gun, open alcohol, etc.).

Personally, I wouldn't even go with Deny, Deny, Deny. Just shut the fuck up. Don't say anything other than providing your DL if requested. Anything you say can and will be used against you. Nothing you say can possibly benefit you in any way.

Cops play this game on a daily basis and they will be far superior at turning your denials into something that they can use to charge you. Even if you say something that would work in your benefit, they can't support you in court. The prosecutor would squash it as hearsay.

Just shut your mouth. Say nothing. If they have enough to arrest you, they will do so without your comments. If they don't, why run the risk of giving them something? Never, ever talk to the police. It's just not going to help and will most likely hurt.

Blodar
09-24-08, 20:07
I missed a cute blond with a white tank top on a bike at the CITA intersection TWICE today. It might have been Tabby, but did not get close enough to look by the time I turned around. I am being especially careful, so as not to draw attention of the wrong parties. I passed a skinny blond WSW just south of the Hess near dusk. Slowed, and decided to pass. Several folks sitting on tables at the park, but that is way too exposed to start a conversation. Scares the hell out of me. Seems like the video link I posted about getting pulled over off of the tube was removed. Good advice. Search for your selves.

VerySlowly
09-24-08, 21:09
Just shut the fuck up. Don't say anything other than providing your DL if requested. Anything you say can and will be used against you. Nothing you say can possibly benefit you in any way.
It's just not going to help Just shut your mouth. Say nothing. If they have enough to arrest you, they will do so without your comments. If they don't, why run the risk of giving them something? p and will most likely hurt.[/QUOTE]

They don't have the right to search your car unless there is something incriminating in plain view, the problem is people give up their rights after a line like this..." you've got nothing to hide right?.....I guess we'll just have to tow it in and get the warrant in the morning.....but we could solve this problem now if you just give me permission to take a quick look and then you could be on your way--hey why not, you've got nothing to hide , do you?

LE bullshit like that works almost every time.----VS

Sinsinnati
09-25-08, 03:39
Many loops off and on through cocoa. Quick summary, it was dead for the first half of the night but I was determined.

Blanked the first time, then it started to rain which was a total wash out. Rain subsided and after awhile headed back out. Not a single soul on the street except leo who was out in force big time camped at basically every leg of the loop. Understandably no one was out.

Fast forward, and spot rip off Amanda 3 times on peach down the road from the BP near us1. Spotted a new face, red hair, about 6'0, nice body from a distance but couldn't get close because of leo. Came back around later, and saw that same leo had her and a pimp pulled aside. Must not have made an arrest because saw her later off peach and swooped in. Scary up close (when will I learn to avoid peach. The gems are getting harder to find) started talking (or trying to talk) through the window and decided I wasn't that desperate. Maybe a 2 or 3 upclose.

Cruised down clear, spot a blonde nicely dressed perky body. But don't see her in time to swoop, by the time I get back around I see someone in a black pickup truck pulling away with her. Anybody here?

Head back towards dixon and spot 2 SW's on the corner of dixon/clear talking, a petite blonde and can't make out the other one. The blonde tries to wave me in but it's too late to make the turn without spiking and being obvious.come back by and they had moved to a new spot further down clear (instead of dixon as I would have thought) by the time I get back around yet again. Poof gone.

At this point it's after midnight and start seeing a lot more SW's out. Just not having any luck. Then spot a young looking petite SW walking down clear with a pimp. Billie gets in. Dark brown hair pulled back into a pony tail, 21 yrs old, nice small breasts, probably a 7 on the scale with tonuge bar. Said she doesn't usually walk and it was her 2nd time, but she does see people already knows. Told me yesterday was her birthday and she had gone to orlando partying with friends and had just woke up with a hangover, but otherwise sober and not high.

Found a spot, . 3 bbjcim, would have upgraded. Wanted to. But didn't have the cash and I don't like hitting the atm with a passenger. Took a little longer then I expected (maybe there was an element of truth to the not walking frequently) but still very nice and unrushed so will repeat.

I've got digits to share for those who contribute and are interested.

Cenflamonger
09-25-08, 09:10
I agree Sponge Worthy and VS.

Say absolutely nothing when being questioned. This is an iron clad rule.

On the search of your vehicle, while perhaps not as iron clad, I heard the best policy was to refuse to let them search your car, because your previous rider could have dropped something incriminating. (Crack h0s are so absentminded. They do the darnedest things! ) Also, the LEO could plant something.

I don't think they tow your car if you deny a search. I was just told that you just have to wait for them to get a drug sniffing dog. Has anyone denied them a search? What happened?

Sponge Worthy
09-25-08, 15:29
I remember watching an ACLU video a while back and it demonstrated some of the techniques that LEO can use to convince you to give up your rights. A couple of the suggestions were:

1: Don't roll your window all the way down. Just crack it enough to hear the LEO if pulled over.

2: If ordered to get out of the car, immediately lock it behind you.

3: State that you do not consent to any searches. Then shut up no matter what the officer says. They threaten to tow it? What's the probably cause for this search & seizure? Probably none if there's nothing in plain sight and you kept your mouth shut. If they do it anyway, then whatever they find is likely fruit of a poisoned tree and will get dismissed.

Once again, please note that I'm no lawyer and am only relaying information I've viewed. Go to YouTube and look for a series called "Know Your Rights" or search on ACLU.

Worlds
09-25-08, 15:30
Fee ave area there was a very tall, tan, dark-haired walker that had a cell phone.

SW scale = 9. Anyone partake or know about her?

Another one of those too good to be true types.

Cenflamonger
09-25-08, 15:54
I remember watching an ACLU video a while back and it demonstrated some of the techniques that LEO can use to convince you to give up your rights. A couple of the suggestions were:This is probably it - this a good video on the subject

http://www.regent.edu/admin/media/schlaw/LawPreview/

Member #3961
09-25-08, 17:52
Just when I was about to rule out N. Melb altogether, I was going S. On US1, and decided to take a loop through Pineapple/Masterson/Highland, and lo and behold, there was Summer, strolling along in the middle of the street. She is early 20's, brunette, kind of your girl-next-door sweet/pretty. Not weathered as so many of our friends out there get to be. She was thirsty, so I gave her a Gatorade I had in the car. We chatted about all kinds of stuff. Got digits for her MOM! Don't know if I will call, but she seemed like it was pretty routine. Wonder if Mom is a MILFy? Down South at lunch, Unkie was swarming everywhere. Bread, Park, side skreets, you name it. On that little road paralleling the park, I rolled my window down and talked to a tall homely girl, whom I told it was just too risky to pick her up out in the open, and within 100 yd of passing her up, guess who I saw driving towards the erstwhile pickup? (L) Our hero departed the area.

Hodar
09-25-08, 22:09
Hmmm only one out of five is remotely doable, the one looks like she just got off a short school bus.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408prostutionarrests/indexGallery.htm

Veroguy
09-26-08, 06:28
Hmmm only one out of five is remotely doable, the one looks like she just got off a short school bus.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408prostutionarrests/indexGallery.htm

And this is why I don't bother to drive up there anymore.

Cenflamonger
09-26-08, 08:14
Summer, strolling along in the middle of the street. She is early 20's, brunette, kind of your girl-next-door sweet/pretty. Not weathered as so many of our friends out there get to be. She was thirsty, so I gave her a Gatorade I had in the car. We chatted about all kinds of stuff. Got digits for her MOM! Hey Roscoboudreaux,

I dont unnerstand - was summer giving you her mom's number in order for you to call summer at her mom's house, or was summer trying to hook you up with her mom?

Cenflamonger
09-26-08, 08:21
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092408prostutionarrests/indexGallery.htmThanks for posting that. The #5 Girl, Heidi, I believe is the skinny blond with the C+ cups in her early 30's that I missed earlier.

Cenflamonger
09-26-08, 08:41
They have the right to search your vehicle since they can say it looked like a possible attempt to communicate with a SW. I don't think that is correct. I am no attorney. They have to see or smell something illegal to give them justification to search. Having a SW in your car is not illegal. NEVER waive your rights and just let them search your car. The SW could have left you a present under the seat. When asked if it is OK to search the vehicle, say the following: "I don’t consent to any searches, officer" Other than that, keep your mouth shut.

Here is the other video link
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/315933/2110255

Cenflamonger
09-26-08, 09:05
Many loops off and on through cocoa. Quick summary, it was dead for the first half of the night but I was determined.I have never seen much during the day in Cocoa, only civvies. I don't even bother to cruise Cocoa in the day anymore.

Perhaps nites are the best times?

Pusspuss
09-26-08, 09:18
Let me tell you, if you want to know everything that goes on with the melbourne pigs, then I recomend that you go to your local radio shack and by a scanner and they will program it for you and you can not only listen to the goings on in your house but you can take it with you on your cruises, you will hear about the stings as they happen you will hear everything! Its worth the cost and it just may save you future trouble. And there perfectly legal. Anyone use them? I use the pro-96 a top of the line radio shack scanner or a cheaper one will do as well. www.radioshack.com or ebay!

Member #3961
09-26-08, 13:04
I was trying to be funny. The number was her Mom's but it was to get a message to Summer. In that socioeconomic strata, I sort of doubt her mom's marketability. Sorry if I sound like a bigot.

Sponge Worthy
09-26-08, 18:24
Let me tell you, if you want to know everything that goes on with the melbourne pigs, then I recomend that you go to your local radio shack and by a scanner and they will program it for you and you can not only listen to the goings on in your house but you can take it with you on your cruises, you will hear about the stings as they happen you will hear everything! Its worth the cost and it just may save you future trouble. And there perfectly legal. Anyone use them? I use the pro-96 a top of the line radio shack scanner or a cheaper one will do as well. www.radioshack.com or ebay!

Well, it depends upon the agency and which type of call is happening. A lot of agencies use encrypted communications for certain types of activity. The SWAT team doesn't want the bad guy with a gun listening into their chatter about whether the sniper has the go-ahead to pop him, etc.

Also, note that it is illegal to have a mobile scanner installed in your vehicle, unless licensed (or some other exceptions). Handheld scanners in a car operating on their own battery are fine, but if you plug it in your lighter and attach it to an external antennae, you are likely crossing that line.

Pusspuss
09-27-08, 10:42
Well, it depends upon the agency and which type of call is happening. A lot of agencies use encrypted communications for certain types of activity. The SWAT team doesn't want the bad guy with a gun listening into their chatter about whether the sniper has the go-ahead to pop him, etc.

Also, note that it is illegal to have a mobile scanner installed in your vehicle, unless licensed (or some other exceptions). Handheld scanners in a car operating on their own battery are fine, but if you plug it in your lighter and attach it to an external antennae, you are likely crossing that line.Mr sponge,

I think you should go back and recheck your police codes it does not matter what power source a person uses to light up his or her scanner. The pro-96 duel trunking scanner which is a hand held moblie with its own power antenna. External antenna not needed. No one install's a moblie scanner, that would take the joy out of listening to all the news in one's home. The day's of the c. Be are long over. I recomend this scanner to everyone. Also its a very good idea to carry a video cam with, you never know when you will catch that rodney king type beaten. After all who will police the police if we don't? To all police you are being watched!

Sponge Worthy
09-28-08, 01:09
Mr sponge,

I think you should go back and recheck your police codes it does not matter what power source a person uses to light up his or her scanner. The pro-96 duel trunking scanner which is a hand held moblie with its own power antenna. External antenna not needed. No one install's a moblie scanner, that would take the joy out of listening to all the news in one's home. The day's of the c. Be are long over. I recomend this scanner to everyone. Also its a very good idea to carry a video cam with, you never know when you will catch that rodney king type beaten. After all who will police the police if we don't? To all police you are being watched!

Actually, I checked before I posted. You do what you want and that's alright with me.

Cenflamonger
09-29-08, 08:36
Did Melbourne Sat Nite

I forgot to take Summer's number with me.

Melbourne

Melbourne was pretty dead Sat Nite . There was a well-dressed thin brunette 30-something near the liquor store. She was surrounded by D-Boys. When I approached, one of the D-Boys was just rude to me. She was nothing special, but would have done if I was desperate.

Cenflamonger
09-29-08, 08:53
Sunday AM I cruised the Daily B. There was one older provider and a younger brunette that has a larger belly. I didn't know if she was prego or just fat. Neither of the Daily B's "daily offerings" appealed to me.

On US1 at Fee I happened upon Sunny. She's a 22 yo Blond SW. Average build, 5'7 ish. She was definetly jonesing.

I asked for FS + CIM. She said "you can CIM, but I don't swallow. "

Sunny gives an excellent BBBJ. She stayed focused on task and seemed to really get into giving head. She had a good attitude and never hurried or rushed.

We got to CFS, where she performed adequately. During the act, I offered her a tip if she would swallow. She said " I'll try. " When I was ready to spurt, I pulled out of her giner, took off the wrapper and shot a load in her open mouth. She swallowed my jizzle down without complaint and earned her tip.

If you guys pick up Sunny, you can get her to swallow for a tip.

Blodar
09-29-08, 22:17
My buddy and I went to the Inner Room around 8. Were bored to tears. Tipped 6 dancers on stage. Not one thank you. Lots of girls talking among themselves and on cell phones. Since when does the club hire independently wealthy dancers? Left with a wad of cash.

We passed by the hotels near the pier and intercepted AJ, kust as it started to rain. She was in need of a ride so I offered. She's a 30 something, not much to look at but a great attitude and fat slurpy lips. I may begin to adjust my standards. In the daytime, I make quick judgments based on looks. That may have to go out the window. Trouble is, you never know until you get into a conversation. Didn't Benjamin Franklin say something about the advantage of grateful women? I'll get back to you on that.

Can I get any more intelligence on Cocoa Beach? Times? Places?

Blodar

crown
09-30-08, 14:04
The dream I had last night put me on US1 down in Palm Bay picking up an older WSW with blonde hair named Tammy by the gas station just north of Palm Bay Road. .2 for a bbbjcim. She had a vice grip and perfect oral skills. Not too pretty to look at though.

Big Bob III
10-01-08, 10:59
Was it because the girls were not hot looking or they were not coming around for table dances or there were no extras/take-outs or what? Maybe Lamar the owner was around .....

My buddy and I went to the Inner Room around 8. Were bored to tears. Tipped 6 dancers on stage. Not one thank you. Lots of girls talking among themselves and on cell phones. Since when does the club hire independently wealthy dancers? Left with a wad of cash.

Member #3961
10-01-08, 13:11
Nope. It was not Lamar's presence or the lack of it. There is no cover before 7, and Mara always gives a shot with your first beer. That's why I keep coming back. Maybe Monday just sucks. The girls were just preoccupied and into themselves and their cell phones. Thank you after a tip is just good manners and good business. These girls are clueless that I will not get a private dance if they do not show any interest in me. It's like me going to Coconuts and walking up to a girl and asking, "Wanna screw?" What are my odds with that? The other topics were so far from reality that it is not even worth a mention.

My buddy went to Lido's last night and it was not much better, but there were more girls. Unfortunately, 'Chase' was there, the really annoying Marilyn look-alike I've seen at IR.

My lap around Aurora and US1 today, resulted a sighting of a that short, chubby 30-something with blond highlights. I watched her from Masterson, down past the bar and store, but passed because she was underwhelming to look at and a daytime pickup is hard to do discreetly. Also, I've been watching Video Vigilante on youtube. That'll scare the hell outa you.

Blodar
10-02-08, 00:03
I went out tonight to proove Rosco wrong about the IR. There were lots of girls and plenty of attention. Maybe it was because of the later hour, 9PM. I got pissed off when two different girls tried to say that two dances was four. I can count, and I was sober. I measure out my spending to make the night last. There is no way I was wrong. I think it was Danae, long dark hair, 20ish and Kitty, mid 20's AA or Caribbean. No walkers anywhere.

Nodrog
10-02-08, 14:24
Is there anything at all around Titesville worth seeing or doing?

Thanks

Pusspuss
10-02-08, 18:40
I went out tonight to proove Rosco wrong about the IR. There were lots of girls and plenty of attention. Maybe it was because of the later hour, 9PM. I got pissed off when two different girls tried to say that two dances was four. I can count, and I was sober. I measure out my spending to make the night last. There is no way I was wrong. I think it was Danae, long dark hair, 20ish and Kitty, mid 20's AA or Caribbean. No walkers anywhere.The inner room has always been the best club, iv been going there for the last 20 years although I have not been there in a six months. Every 90 days there is a whole new batch of gazelles, the action dos'nt start till 11pm thats when it fills up and so will your laps, there was a little porn star there as hot as they come her name is monika dupree I don't know if she's still there or not does anyone know? If she is and you ask for her you will get a girl you will never forget as long as you live. I must visit soon, I think I'll go to there hollween party. Anyone else have a plan to go?

Hairball
10-02-08, 18:58
Is there anything at all around Titesville worth seeing or doing?

Thanks

Nodrog, I was there last weekend and saw a few on Main st but passed them by. They are there but usually you need to take a few steps down the skank latter. However you never know when that new hottie will appear. Other than that no AMPs or independants I know of.

Blodar
10-02-08, 21:21
My Buddy saw WSW Sunny walking S. from the brgr with her BF after dark. She ditched the BF and intercepted at the triangle.

She started out with the line about being the best and being worth 2J. My Buddy had read the 21 rules and had only one J and said he'd drop her back at the brgr if she wanted. After some fussing and whining, she decided to stay. The lesson here is to stick to your guns and defeat inflation. The nation will thank you. She won't remember you next time anyways.

Sunny was not a bad looking girl on any scale. She is <30, but her body is skinny-flabby as a result of bad nutrition and diet coke.

There were a few pedestrians down S. but Unk was everywhere, at the Hess, at the light on Line, St.

Veroguy
10-03-08, 04:28
Do any of these clubs have a "back room", or are they all table dances? A friend of mine told me that there were NO VIP rooms in this area. And if not, what do you do, car dates??

Vero

Cenflamonger
10-04-08, 17:37
My Buddy saw WSW Sunny walking S. from the brgr with her BF after dark. She ditched the BF and intercepted at the triangle.

Sunny was not a bad looking girl on any scale. She is <30, but her body is skinny-flabby as a result of bad nutrition and diet coke.My buddy told me that Sunny is actually 22. Her boyfriend is a tough-looking latino. My buddy told me that having her BF at her side while she is strolling will deter mongers from picking her up.

I am just curious how your Buddy's experience was with Sunny?

Did she supplement her nutritional needs by swallowing a shot of high-protein jizzle?

Looby1
10-05-08, 09:21
Strolled by the lumber yard today found it to be very dry. Saw a decent looking wsw crossing us1 with her bf, gave me the look but to out in the open for my taste. Against my better judgement i headed for body magic.

Only lady available was decent looking hispanic. The usual $ for the room and $$ for the hour. All in all she was pretty dissapointing cbj was below average at best, and the f was a 5 at best. Anyone tried Suzette or any of the other cg girls couple of new ones, Some input would be great. Thanks.

Veroguy
10-06-08, 07:25
OK, so Vivian is giving body scrubs. I have seen her shower, and it isn't all that great. So when she gives a scrub, does she get in there w/you? I talking her taking it ALL off and showering w/you. I promise this will be the last Vivian question, from me.

Vero

Wet Check
10-06-08, 11:10
OK, so Vivian is giving body scrubs. I have seen her shower, and it isn't all that great. So when she gives a scrub, does she get in there w/you? I talking her taking it ALL off and showering w/you. I promise this will be the last Vivian question, from me.

VeroI dont know about vivian ,but that other skank working there is the worst! I would not get in that dirty shower with her if she payed me! I think she has something wrong with her,all yellow looking and trying to get a up- grade over the door price. WET

Hotrodvfr
10-06-08, 17:12
Do any of these clubs have a "back room", or are they all table dances? A friend of mine told me that there were NO VIP rooms in this area. And if not, what do you do, car dates??

VeroPlaymates has a"Champaign Room" but hey, its Playmates.

Rooster8802
10-07-08, 16:41
Back in the area this week.. looks like things have been slow except for some very average SW action.

Any recommendations on what's hot lately? PM's are welcome.

As always, I'm happy to exchange the latest on Orlando activity. It may not be posted on the forum over there, but I'm always happy to share.

Thanks, guys.

Rooster8802
10-09-08, 16:44
Since I'm asking, figured I'd offer:

Last night I went to the (evidently) new place on New Haven, just west of Wickham.

Very enthusiastic ladies there, old though. Chunky and not too attractive. Like a 3 on the scale of 1-10. TS was good, HE was well-delivered. Mainly just the age/looks issue that would be a hangup.

Blodar
10-10-08, 09:33
My buddy was cruising around at 5:00 and saw no less than 5 wet hoes. (3 central, and 2 south) passed on 'em all. This was including Valerie, who he gave his gray rain jacket to earlier in the week. One was new, kind of chunky with a purse, just straight-up asking people for money in the Boogger lot. I guess the market is hurting everybody!

Cenflamonger
10-10-08, 14:02
My buddy was cruising around at 5:00 and saw no less than 5 wet hoes. (3 central, and 2 south) passed on 'em all. This was including Valerie, who he gave his gray rain jacket to earlier in the week. One was new, kind of chunky with a purse, just straight-up asking people for money in the Boogger lot. I guess the market is hurting everybody!What city is the lumberyard in?

Blodar
10-10-08, 16:59
Corner of US1 and Lincoln. Melbourne.

Sorry. I thought it was understood.

Today, the count was about the same around 3pm. Still not a lot that was appetizing. Karen is a maybe, but was walking with her BBF/Pimper east from the Library.

Sunny was playing in traffic with her WBF/Pimper like she was high. One thinner BSW. Keep on shopping. Maybe competition is good for quality.

Hairball
10-11-08, 17:00
I was there early this morning and saw Ramona and later Sandy. Both looked like they have cut back on the party time. I could not partake so was just window shopping. No fish for dinner either bummer.

H20 Monger
10-18-08, 21:40
Sat afternoon, US 1, south of 192
WSW standing, giving the look,
LEO waiting on next block
I almost bit.

Malabar
10-19-08, 08:16
Sat afternoon, US 1, south of 192
WSW standing, giving the look,
LEO waiting on next block
I almost bit.

About 9:30ishpm, south on US1, just past day labor, blonde WSW that looked way too good to be true. Passed.

Mal

Pusspuss
10-19-08, 11:34
About 9:30ishpm, south on US1, just past day labor, blonde WSW that looked way too good to be true. Passed.

MalThat women you seen just south of 192 is a middle age jewish women who use to work the palmbay area but has been chased up to melbourne, she is a nymphomaniac with a very bad smoking habbit. Over all she is a nice person, the gestopo like to watch the street walkers from a distance and when they see them being picked up if there in the mood they will pull you over for questioning or just note the car and driver for the next time. They know all the walkers and can get any info on you from the girl at a later time. As far as that blonde you seen, at 9. 30pm theres really no telling what she will look like face to face. Some of these 30 year old walkers look like late 80's 90's. If you want to know about sting's and everything else before you leave your home get a pro-96 scanner.

Happy mongering.

Nicko
10-19-08, 23:02
Has anyone been out to these spots lately, wanted to know if there is anything happening at them. Last time I went to Tokyo spa had Yumi and had good massage but thats it. Went to Palm tree also a while back but got a old old lady and massage sucked bad. Just wanted to see if anything has changed or gotten better at these 2 spots. Does anyone know if yumi still working?

Any info provided would be great Thanks

Rooster8802
10-20-08, 12:04
Has anyone been out to these spots lately, wanted to know if there is anything happening at them. Last time I went to Tokyo spa had Yumi and had good massage but thats it. Went to Palm tree also a while back but got a old old lady and massage sucked bad. Just wanted to see if anything has changed or gotten better at these 2 spots. Does anyone know if yumi still working?

Any info provided would be great Thanks

I've been out to Tokyo a couple times in the last couple of months. The first visit the therapist was about a 4 on the scale. Second time, about a 7 and a personality around a 9. Both times I was happy with the service, the second trip moreso than the first.

Neither were old ladies (my guess is 35-45 y/o range). The second one I think said here name was Sharon, but my memory is failing me right now... I'd recommend that you ask to see your choices when you arrive - you've got nothing to lose.

Dunno about Palm - haven't been there before (doesn't sound so great).

Cockalorum
10-20-08, 19:48

Any info provided would be great ThanksAsk for June (sp) at Palm Tree. She was there my last visit. You need to get to know her and each visit gets better but no more than leaving happy. She gives a good strong massage and a few little extras over time.

Cenflamonger
10-22-08, 13:50
I've been out to Tokyo a couple times in the last couple of months. The first visit the therapist was about a 4 on the scale. Second time, about a 7 and a personality around a 9. Both times I was happy with the service, the second trip moreso than the first.

Neither were old ladies (my guess is 35-45 y/o range). Thanks for your report. It seems that the last few posts have been about mongers getting overpriced rub-n-tugs from 35-45 year old providers.

Are there any reports from mongers getting services from 20-30 yo SWs?

Agunthy
10-29-08, 18:47
Who is the hottest chick at Body Magic?

Jman123
10-29-08, 20:27
Been lurking here for a while, decided do it yesterday. After work I ran down US1 around the lumberyard, found nothing, drove through it one more time and nada. Just as I was leaving I go down fee towards US1 I saw a WSW in a red sweater standing at the stop sign. I pull up she gives me the look and walks around my car, she asks for a ride then hops in. Immediately she starts rubbing my manhood, I told her it was my first time and I was kind of nervous. She is very nice and led me to a safe spot. It was a. 2 for BBBJCIM, she told me it was normally. 3 but its been "tough times".

Her name was Terry, she said she was 38 years old, she looked a lot younger, prolly cause of her small frame.

Cenflamonger
10-30-08, 13:18
Been lurking here for a while, decided do it yesterday. After work I ran down US1 around the lumberyard, found nothing, drove through it one more time and nada. Just as I was leaving I go down fee towards US1 I saw a WSW in a red sweater standing at the stop sign. I pull up she gives me the look and walks around my car, she asks for a ride then hops in. Immediately she starts rubbing my manhood, I told her it was my first time and I was kind of nervous. She is very nice and led me to a safe spot. It was a. 2 for BBBJCIM, she told me it was normally. 3 but its been "tough times".

Her name was Terry, she said she was 38 years old, she looked a lot younger, prolly cause of her small frame.Hi Jman - Welcome to the forum and thanks for your report.

At last a post from a monger getting service from a street provider.

What does she look like? Is she a blond?

Has anyone posted any photos of Terry?

If not, Can anyone posted a photo of Terry?

Jman123
10-30-08, 23:10
Thanks,

She was blonde, had a decent face. On a streetwalker scale id rate her a solid 7.5

Hi Jman - Welcome to the forum and thanks for your report.

At last a post from a monger getting service from a street provider.

What does she look like? Is she a blond?

Has anyone posted any photos of Terry?

If not, Can anyone posted a photo of Terry?

Pusspuss
11-02-08, 12:10
Hey Guys,

Has anyone been to the IR lately? Haven't been in several months since the quality of dancers has greatly deminished. Has it improved?

LukeYa I was there for there halloween party had a great time. They have always had the best girls in the bussiness. The two I was with were little deven a real hot little firecraker with a great ass and knows how to move it. And then there's adrianna or arrianna who is just pure perfection, nature at its best. If you like a little tear drop butt don't pass threw life without having her cheeks in your hands, there should be no way money should beable to touch her she is way to perfect. I'm going to see her again. She only works Friday's from 2. 30pm till close 2am. She makes enough money in one night to last her all week.

Good luck!

Blodar
11-02-08, 19:25
My little buddy and I took a tour around 2:00 from Aurora to Fee to Hess way down south, and had only one look. Stocky, weathered and scary looking. Lots of LEO cat and mousing. Went home hungry.

Then, after 5, same route. Spotted 3 pedestrians S. of 192. One with a backpack, one lurking in the trees at the park, and Trish, just short of Hess, on the E. side of the road. Passed by twice before turning down a side street. She came down to chat. Digits for trusted Mongers.

As to the IR, I haven't been in a coupla weeks, but it is just dumb luck. Sometimes the daytime crowd is nice, sometimes doggy. Same for evening. The nice thing is no cover before 7, and Mara will give me a free shot with my first beer. Dances still $10.
Anybody been to the old Runway? Has it re-opened yet?

Blodar
11-03-08, 16:49
Some have asked, so here you go:

Trish is about 5' 3", a little thick but not fat. In her early 20's. Probably Hispanic heritage, but what do I know? Dark shoulder length hair and very dark, wide-set eyes. Soft, ample lips. Quite affectionate. One nice quality about this one is that she does not look like she's been out very long. A more detailed interview is in the future when the phase of the moon changes. Gave her a ride to her apt in return for her good manners.

Elsewhere, anybody have any intelligence on the Italian girl who posts on CL? A bit much for a newbie at $$. She offers a 2-fer, that might be a deal. She has one review on an escorts website by a guy who regularly reviews local girls. She has that going for her.

Johnny 1217
11-04-08, 09:24
I have seen her on more than one occasion but not recently. She is out from time to time but I usually found her near the Hess in the AM hours. PM me with those digits if you like Blodar.

Also will be in Orlando on Wednesday with a few hrs to burn, if anyone has a trusted CL gal please PM me, thanks and good luck Mongers.

Malabar
11-04-08, 16:31
As for the IR, you are right, it is hit and miss. And here of late, it has been miss, miss and more miss!

I last patronized the IR when I was solvent. It was so pathetically ghetto I wanted to puke. Friend of mine used to work there and she said that when the new manager took over is when the third rate ghetto-thug wanna-bes came in. The owner didn't mind because they brought in a lot of $$$. The clientele also liked girls with "big booties".

I guess with the economy in the toilet, the wanna-bes ain't spending the $$$. One way to down-size those big butts is to go hungry. Serves them right.

I did pick up, on Aurora road sometime ago, a hot little number who claimed to work IR day-shift. All I can say about her French lessons is: "Viva La France !!!" WOW!!!

Haven't seen her since....whimper...

Regards

Malabar

Member #3961
11-05-08, 08:59
http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ers/906056681.html

Sort of new. TGTBT pic. Hungry but not stupid, yet.

Cockalorum
11-05-08, 09:06
Some have asked, so here you go:

Elsewhere, anybody have any intelligence on the Italian girl who posts on CL? A bit much for a newbie at $$. She offers a 2-fer, that might be a deal. She has one review on an escorts website by a guy who regularly reviews local girls. She has that going for her.Her name is Caras, she is a local and very very new to any of this. She about 5’4” blond and tan all over. Cute but smokes if that is a turn off. She definitely was trying to please and does not have that fake attitude, yet, that some girls get. $$ is pricey.

Matt Man II
11-05-08, 17:23
http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ers/906056681.html

Sort of new. TGTBT pic. Hungry but not stupid, yet.Well, she is not TGTBT. She is a living doll. Low volume and discriminating, I thought she might be gone, so didn't previously post. Looks like she's back.

Well worth it.

Sinsinnati
11-06-08, 19:42
Had a dream recently that I took a stroll through cocoa. Streets were bare save a few BSW on peach and Florida which seemed out of place. Decided to expand my loop to new areas and saw carla near grace. WSW great petite at distance but worn upclose short dbrown hair 4 maybe 5 on scale. Told me to meet her at her place around the corner at which time I decided this might end only one of two ways. Both possibly bad for me. Decided to pass and she left me with an open invite to come knock on her door.

Later spotted a tall WSW lucky blonde with long legs by tower. 6 or so upclose. Had considered before but she would always seemed too out of it or gave the vibe anyway before getting in. Decided to give it a shot and glad I did. Goofy outside but straight inside with awesome personality. Very cool lady. Found a spot and considered upgrade. But decided no. Asked about protection and said it was my call BJ or cbj, so asked if she had any sores and she says no no way and shows me her mouth then says see not in my mouth anyway! Then realized what she said an tried to clarify.

Almost funny but enough to opt Cbj for. 2 plus tip. Very nice would def pass on upgrade now tho despite temptation. Told me that Leo had been cleaning up the place and inviting old friends over a few weeks ago which explains the drout.

Melboring
11-07-08, 11:50
Well. I guess I'm no longer a monger virgin.

Been lurking the board for weeks and craigslist even longer. Decided to "just look" and wound up going through with it this week.

Cruised around DB as there wasn't a thing anywhere on US1. Lots of people just milling around. Saw one scary looking blonde standing on the corner. After driving around the neighborhood to no avail I parked next to the vacant lot next to DB. Eventually a brunette walks down the sidewalk, and she's not too bad. Probably a 7 for a SW. She goes down a side street so I cruise around the block. Went past her and looked over but she didn't seem to notice. I went around the corner and parked, put the window down a little just in case. Sure enough she comes around the corner and asks for a ride.

Negotiations went smoothly considering I'd never done it before. She wanted me to drive the whole time, but I thought it best to park so she took me to a spot near the river. She got right to work and gave one incredible BBBJCIM. She works slowly, according to her because she enjoys it so much. She said her name is Lisa and she's usually "around". Didn't have a phone but wanted my number. That didn't happen.

A lot of nerves for my first time. But definitely a good afternoon overall.

Melboring
11-08-08, 00:51
DB is Daily Bread food kitchen in Melbourne. It's on Fee Ave. which I read about on here.

I was worried about her picking the spot (based on posts you have made) so I was paying attention and it was a very vacant open spot right on the river. Traffic only goes one way there so I had just one direction to look out for.

If I plan on doing more of this (and I do) I'll need to find my own spots, I think.

Sinsinnati
11-09-08, 14:40
Dreamt of a recent stroll through cocoa. Pretty much empty as has been the case lately. A decided to stop at WG on dixon before heading home and as I got back in my car spotted WSW billie across the street.

Drove by got the look and hopped in. This time went to a spot of hers that was a little unnerving very remote except for the several large men we passed "her friends" about 50 ft from where we stopped. On the other hand it was so remote I could keep the car on. Not to mention I have never had a negative exp with her in the past. In the end all was well for not reallt even looking. Bbjcim very nice and got updated digits as she has moved from her old place.

PusshyHunter
11-09-08, 19:52
Was out today and nothing. Did see one cutie about 20 around the old downtown but she disappeared.

Peter Parker
11-12-08, 22:55
Cruised the area in early afternoon and then again after dark and saw absolutely nothing. It's not slim pickin's... it's no pickin's.

Hodar
11-13-08, 02:18
DB is Daily Bread food kitchen in Melbourne. It's on Fee Ave. which I read about on here.

I was worried about her picking the spot (based on posts you have made) so I was paying attention and it was a very vacant open spot right on the river. Traffic only goes one way there so I had just one direction to look out for.

If I plan on doing more of this (and I do) I'll need to find my own spots, I think.

Real smart, Yes broadcast your "secret" getaway spot.

Sinsinnati
11-13-08, 04:27
Mostly Dry in cocoa loop made earlier. Spotted lucky twice on fla ave but passed. Looking to go forsomeone new but ended up empty. Spotted michelle on peach but was on a mission.

Clear, 520, dix and typical sides all deserted. Better luck next time I suppose.

Veroguy
11-13-08, 04:59
Real smart, Yes broadcast your "secret" getaway spot.

I think that location was the girl's spot. And as we oldtimers know THAT spot is checked by leo on a regular basis. Also any ho that has been around would stay away from THAT spot. So HODAR stop jumping on the newbie. LOL! BTW, hodar, have you been to MIA lately?

Vero

Sinsinnati
11-14-08, 19:56
Dreamt about another cocoa excursion. Early on spotted what looked like a latina SW crusing down clear opposite of lake with male in tow. Got the look but by the time I came around she was gone and the dude was walking away solo. As I passed I saw a WSW down lake made the turn but was unimpressed too rough. Dark hair kind of a bell shape sorry I can't be more specific too dark and didn't care to get closer.

Later on spotted a cute short WSW turning down Dix from abc but was too late to make the turn and saw her scooped by the time I was able. Thus it was looking like an empty night this dream on my way out gave the south side of varr a try. I had never actually had any luck there (except carls who I passed on) but had noticed a lot of little things in the past that would make me suspect it's untapped. For instance recently spotted a guy with three very available looking ladies crossing towards fiske over 520 from that area.

So as the dream goes I spit a white female, looks like an 9. Can't be I think. But older male in tow. Make another pass and get the look. Looks holding up too. Stop around the corner and wait. Seconds later she appears, ask if she needs ride but she kind of stalls. Seems hard of hearing. Still very cute for SW tho. Very conflicted at this point as I don't really care to have this long drawn out conversation in this area. Look in rear an catch a glimpse of the big guy walking around to driver side so I pull away.

Ok so unsure what happend perhaps just genuinely hard of hearing. Speech would back that up. She was hot tho so little later run by again this time dude moves AWAY. I speak much louder and she hops in. So far so good. Heather 23 WSW short blonde hair pretty face and nice body to boot. Def an 8 I think. Is willing to do any but greek opt for bbjcim for. 20 plus tip. She offered free upgrade but passed. Since I was close. Very nice chest and shaved so maybe next time.

Took her to her place and her guy comes out with another WSW in tow a 8 or 9 burnette easy and gives me digits. (his I assume).

Good dream overall.

Member #3961
11-15-08, 12:27
I had to cancel on my 1:00 with Sarah because I am sick. BOY, am I mad at myself! I feel really bad, so one of you fellow Mongers, pick up the slack and call her. She is still one of my ATFs. Sarah, if you're watching, I apologize, and I will make it up to you.

Rosco

Blodar
11-15-08, 12:58
I was in Melb around 2:00 and spoke with Sunny near the Booger Joint. She talked too much about money and how she was worth so much. I only had a Jackson in the ash tray. I've almost never been turned down before. She also talked about needing to get high. There was a fishy aroma. We rode around the block and I dropped her off at her house. I resolve to be more picky and not talk to that one again. Guys, stick to the standard, and do not support inflation. It is your patriotic duty. For me it is not about price, but value.

The old Runway is now open as Blush. I stopped by about 5:00 for a $3 beer. One chunky dancer and about 12 bartender/waitress/hostesses. I sat at the bar for about 15 minutes and not a single girl sat down to talk. That's my ultimate measure of customer service, so the place failed. I can't figure out why there weren't any more or better dancers. The bar staff was above average, but seemed not to be working the other side. The Runway used to be a nice neighborhood joint to stop in and talk with folks that you got to know over time. It had the reputation for a little bit trashier girls than up the road, but that is what you expected, and they did not disappoint. Your welcome, guys for me TOFTT, but I only spent $4, so its no big deal. I stopped in the IR for a beer and free shot before the Shuttle Launch. I saw and tipped several old friends before hanging out with Denise. She is 41, short blond hair and nicely padded, if that is your thing. She is from NY, so as long as she did not talk, we were fine. We agreed to meet after work for a drink. Not GFE, but a GFE-level donation. (No kissing, and a bit hurried, which really makes me angry.) but very sensual. From conversations had around the bar, it seems that a similar experience might be had with Kitty, from Haiti, and Allissa, from NJ, and maybe a really cute SHORT blonde from Argentina, A______? Some girls go to the Eagles Nest Bar after work, it is one block West in a strip shopping center. (Funny pun, eh? )

Blodar has had a hard week of research, so I'm taking a day off.

Blodar
11-15-08, 13:16
I heard a rumor that some of the local providers work at Body Magic on US1, north of the Pineda. I went to the old location before it got all expensive and stuff. Can anyone confirm that?

FloridaBum
11-17-08, 14:35
Was passing by the area so I paid a visit to Tokyo Spa. It is located about 1 to 2 miles off the I-95 exit.

Walked in with out an appointment and they saw me right away without a problem. I took the 30-min for $60. An hour massage was only $20 more.

My provider was Koren, probably a 5 on an AMP scale. But she was dressed in a revealing tank top and "daisy dukes" shorts. So I was okay with her.

The table shower was the excellent. Problably the most thorough that I have had in years. I almost thought the ending was going to be at the beginning.

Went back to the massage room. Got a decent back massage. Typical presssure massage. On the flip, all was as expected and everything ended perfectly. She was very open minded and let my hand stretch to wherever they could reach. After the massage, she cleaned me up, and even tried to wash my index finger. To get the smell out.

Tipped her $40, and was on my way.

Average looking girl, friendly, good service, no hassles. Would visit again if I were in the area.

Member #3961
11-19-08, 15:07
I had the pleasure of a nice meeting with Kim, who has advertised sparsely on CL. You might remember the TGTBT photo; well, it is not. She is a genuine hottie with an outgoing personality and is an intelligent conversationalist. She has given me permission to review her, so details and an email contact are available via PM to established members. She is a low volume provider and is very selective. Be prepared to offer some screening information and references.

Blodar
11-19-08, 16:12
I passed Misty walking South on Avacodo with her AA friend. Misty is about 5' 2", nicely proportioned. Her friend was not bad looking either. I don't know what I would have done with both of them. She waived frantically as I passed. I was not shopping, just passing through, but I seriously need to tell her not to attract attention to herself like that, or like walking in the middle of the road. I'd say that I see someone working about 25% of the times I drive through. Amy (blond highlights) is still in the area, wandering around, but pretty strung out though.

Sinsinnati
11-20-08, 12:09
Quiet in cocoa the other day. Spotted a tall blonde in blue near s varr 7 or 8 but too much traffic both passes. Gone by the time I got back which was disaapointing.

Spotted a cute one crossing 520 towards peach later on. Short nice body a little baby fat but she was new to me and seemed a little out of place. Met "dainella" easy 7. Was cool but straight to the point which was fine.

Went to usual spot but it was unavailable so had to find an alt. 25 bbj That's when the drama started. Became very paranoid and rushed would only do HJ at that point and kept rushing. This is over the course of maybe 2 mins so not like we hung out forever LOL. So I figure it's the paranoia an find a better spot but same result. Decide to cut my losses and drop her off. Promised to make it up to me next time but I think I'll pass. Total waste of time, YMMV.

Peter Parker
11-21-08, 13:50
Called Trish and set up a meeting... she never showed, but called later apologizing with some crazy story about her boyfriend not letting her leave the house. Who knows?

Found a brunette SW up by BK. Not a bad body, but lot's of mileage. Didn't get her name. Service OK - would not repeat.

Found Illianna on CL. She's a cute latino, young and nice body. She comes to me, great attitude, gets right to it and we opt for covered doggy. Nice puss, but a little lacking in the hygiene department. Repeat - yes, but I'd throw her in the shower first.

Peter Parker
11-21-08, 13:59
I contacted a CL "casual" ad that turns out to be a gal needing some help with donations to get out of town and back to NY. I set up an incall at her place, but have to stop and get $ and condoms (she said she had none). She seems anxious on the phone and when I didn't show up right away she starts calling me incessantly. I wasn't close to her location in the first place. Finally, she calls again and I don't answer because I'm in the store making a purchase. She leaves a nasty message on voicemail and doesn't answer her phone anymore. With attitude like that I'm glad I didn't waste the time or money. I won't out her name here, but any Senior Members can PM me. I have her digits, but I'd suggest being very careful with this one.

I also found what really seemed like a great situation in SE Palm Bay. I ran out of time to get an appointment, but I think this one is legit. Would love to see her on my next visit. Daytime appointments only at her location, but that's fine with me. I can share digits and information with Senior Members who PM me.

Member #3961
11-21-08, 17:18
I contacted a CL "casual" ad that turns out to be a gal needing some help with donations to get out of town and back to NY. I set up an incall at her place, but have to stop and get $ and condoms (she said she had none). She seems anxious on the phone and when I didn't show up right away she starts calling me incessantly. I wasn't close to her location in the first place. Finally, she calls again and I don't answer because I'm in the store making a purchase. She leaves a nasty message on voicemail and doesn't answer her phone anymore. With attitude like that I'm glad I didn't waste the time or money. I won't out her name here, but any Senior Members can PM me. I have her digits, but I'd suggest being very careful with this one.

I also found what really seemed like a great situation in SE Palm Bay. I ran out of time to get an appointment, but I think this one is legit. Would love to see her on my next visit. Daytime appointments only at her location, but that's fine with me. I can share digits and information with Senior Members who PM me.Curious which one you called. I bet it is the skinny one who has been posting a 150 body rub for some time with bad reviews. Just my guess. Where was she located? How about the PB one. I thought I'd go see Illiana at the strip club, but she's taken some personal time off to do this full time. How much did she get you for?

RB

Hairball
11-26-08, 08:30
Monger funds are so low I can not get too picky so down Main I went last weekend and was waved down by Kitty when she recognized me. It has been quite a while since seeing her. She has served me well in the past and did not dissapoint again but has slid down the skank ladder needing dental work and lost more weight. Also said LEO has been putting on some pressure and she was pretty paranoid about all the known hidy holes. A tip I will pass along is if you throw your used covers out the window someone will ***** and that is a ruined spot to park. I have cruised Cocoa also but find SW's in T-ville more often, quality is hard to find both places.

Lkg For Bbbj
11-28-08, 10:11
Called Trish and set up a meeting... she never showed, but called later apologizing with some crazy story about her boyfriend not letting her leave the house. Who knows?

Found a brunette SW up by BK. Not a bad body, but lot's of mileage. Didn't get her name. Service OK - would not repeat.

Found Illianna on CL. She's a cute latino, young and nice body. She comes to me, great attitude, gets right to it and we opt for covered doggy. Nice puss, but a little lacking in the hygiene department. Repeat - yes, but I'd throw her in the shower first.Sounds like SW quality at CL prices.

Hairball
11-29-08, 10:10
Found her on Deleon early yesterday morning. My first encounter with her and I was hesitant because she was too chunky for a SW but all went well and the extra weight was not an issue when the clothing got peeled back. Lots of BS about her financial needs so too much negotiating but did settle for fun and games .30 Found a not so good spot because right at squirt time some guy with fishing poole in hand walked by to view the action. It was good for a grin from him. No digits (they never work anyway) and will repeat if I see her again. The other T-ville girls were out in force also. I spotted at least 3 but it was still dark and could not ID any.

H20 Monger
11-30-08, 20:44
I saw a blonde WSW on US 1 north of the car dealers, as I was driving south.
She waved and smiled, but I was late.
Later, south of 192, a very nice young brunette in jeans. Scooped up by black guy in a pickup. She also smiled at me as she got in his car. Very cute. I would have been late for work for her.

After I finished my work, I drove south looking for the brunette, no luck.
But the blonde was still out. I stopped she hopped in. Sue. Strangely avoided talking about any specifics. Asked if i wanted to "do something". I did. Decent face and body. Passed "her manager" as we drove into the hotel.

She asked me to wait outside while she cleared the room of her friends.
I waited for 5, but got skeeved even more after leo drove through the lot twice, so I bailed.

Saw two others out, around BK, heavier brunnete and skinny young blonde.
Pouring rain, couldn't get a good look.

all 4 were new ( at least to me)
They are out there.

Peter Parker
12-01-08, 10:36
Sounds like SW quality at CL prices.

Trust me on this... she didn't get CL prices. Not even close, but her attitude was fine which is why I'd consider a repeat, but not before she showers. Happy hunting.

Blodar
12-03-08, 18:12
Was cruising northbound on US1 about 5pm with a cow orker, make that co-worker, (he denies orking any cows). Anyways, spotted a couple of WSW at Line St at the light. One tall and thin, the other really short and petite. The only remarkable thing is that they were way more better looking than I have seen around here. Too bad I couldn't stop.

Nick Beef
12-05-08, 05:26
New to forum but wanted to provide a update on US1 activities - saw numerous leo with lights on US1 yesterday morning - 5AM; looked like a sweep.

Blodar
12-05-08, 18:22
About 4:30, there was a brunette WSW, aged 40 maybe, skinny, pretty, short hair, between the apartments and the Colonial. She was hitch hiking. I pulled around on the dirt side road. I could not stop due to some tight schedule constraints, and I gave her a Jackson out of Holiday Spirit. I would really have liked to have helped her out with a ride. An additional consideration was there were two LEO cars at the apts. She was uncharacteristically pretty, and it broke my heart not to have gotten to know her, but today it was not possible. I hope one of you real gentlemen helped her out.

Sunny was strolling at Lincoln in a red tank top looking cold. I've picked her up twice, but I don't want to see her again, chemistry? Attitude?

A skinny, unsteady looking brunette teen was weaving along the sidewalk on Aurora west of US1 with a LEO onlooker lurking nearby. I did not make contact.

Veroguy
12-06-08, 07:45
About 4:30, there was a brunette WSW, aged 40 maybe, skinny, pretty, short hair, between the apartments and the Colonial. She was hitch hiking. I pulled around on the dirt side road. I could not stop due to some tight schedule constraints, and I gave her a Jackson out of Holiday Spirit. I would really have liked to have helped her out with a ride. An additional consideration was there were two LEO cars at the apts. She was uncharacteristically pretty, and it broke my heart not to have gotten to know her, but today it was not possible. I hope one of you real gentlemen helped her out.

Sunny was strolling at Lincoln in a red tank top looking cold. I've picked her up twice, but I don't want to see her again, chemistry? Attitude?

A skinny, unsteady looking brunette teen was weaving along the sidewalk on Aurora west of US1 with a LEO onlooker lurking nearby. I did not make contact.

How did you give her the Jackson? You say that you couldn't stop. Did you toss it out the window??

Vero

Blodar
12-06-08, 09:04
How did you give her the Jackson? You say that you couldn't stop. Did you toss it out the window??

VeroI couldn't stop in the sense of stop, let her in, unzip my pants, blow me, thank me and say, please come again. I did stop, roll down the passenger window, hand her the Jackson, and with tears in my eyes, say, "I can't stop right now. " I hope she understood.

She was walking in the direction of the apartments, where in about 20 yards, she would have seen the two LEOs in the parking lot. If I had been really committed, I could have had her stroll down the side street while I circled the block and picked her up undetected, but like I said, I couldn't stop. I mean, I couldn't stay. I hope this clears everything up for you.

Blowin up the Dar

Hodar
12-07-08, 16:47
Those of you who may think there is no arrest activity going on for the hobby in Brevard are mistaken.
Although there have been no nmajor sweeps that I have seen there seems to be surveillance of known SWs. They are followed to the spot with their customer and as soon as the deed begins they ae arrested. All you need to do to verify my clain is go online to Florida Today, look at latest mugshots and go back daily for a month. there are over a dozen of these cases. You will see a SW photo and the charges are lewd and lascivious behavior in a motor vehicle and or Prostitution. somewhere else on that same day you will see some guys photo with the exact charge. You will lose your car and get a free photp posted on the internet.

I am just full of optimism aren't I?

Member #3961
12-07-08, 18:03
GRILF?

I have fond memories of a couple of years ago when I had an affair with a woman 10 years older than me. She was 60! And HOT! I would love to research the market for the hottest older companion. You can find a young trim something for 300 bucks any day of the week, but when can you find vintage quality in both a person and a body?

I realize that this might just be a fantasy, but I'd appreciate the benefit of your experience. I'd drive an hour or so for that opportunity.

Thanks guys. Monger on.

R'sco

Blodar
12-07-08, 18:05
I confirm what Brother Hodar says. Everywhere I go, I see surveillance. We gotta be careful, if not only for ourselves, but for our hard working friends. Tell the girls, they have to be a lot more careful. They have to stop strutting down the sidewalk in red tank tops. We can see and recognize them, just like the 21 rules says, "If she's walkin' she's workin'."

BTW, I followed advice given in the Daytona Forum and benefited from it on a recent trip up 95. Gotta appreciate the community!

Nick Beef
12-07-08, 18:28
I saw the arrest reports but none were for the Melbourne area. At least for mongers. Seems like Tville & PM are wired for this type of thing. PB cops were always doing ome kind of sweep. Used to cruise 95 regularly and would spot them hiding for speeders.

Hodar
12-08-08, 01:18
I saw the arrest reports but none were for the Melbourne area. At least for mongers. Seems like Tville & PM are wired for this type of thing. PB cops were always doing ome kind of sweep. Used to cruise 95 regularly and would spot them hiding for speeders.

I just looked at the pics with corresponding charges, none of the girls looked familiar but than again I have ben out of the loop intentionally. I did not take note of the location of the arrest. To me Titusville may as well be Jacksonville geographically and culturally. I did a recon cruise in the DB area last week and spotted 2 separate UC surveillance units, my suspicions were affirmed when I saw a LEO exit a vehicle with badge on belt or around neck and gun, he was in a pickup truck in a vacant lot on Lincoln between Waverly and US1. The other one was parked up waverly north of Fee.
I digress to my preferance of pursuing other interests outside the County, For the price diff the return on quality and peace of mind is in itself priceless.

MattInFla
12-08-08, 03:14
Was getting word of an impending crackdown in tville from the girls. YMMV.

It has been quiet for a while, not a lot of drugs on the street and with the economy getting tight lots of new faces. PM for further details if Senior Member.

Nick Beef
12-08-08, 06:55
Cruised US1 from Aurora to Hess and back.

Nothing; no leo, no sw.

It must be the cold..45.

Pusspuss
12-08-08, 09:58
It seems that one of Melbournes finest police officer christopher buccelli has an eye and desire for the Melbourne prostitutes, getting head in his patrol car, for free! Then taxing them to there drug dealers LOL I guess hanging out day after day at fee ave was to much temptaion for him, it seems he had found a steady that he would meet not only while on the taxpayers dime but off duty as well, LOL. How he expected to get away with it shows why cops are not lawyers, LOL, the girl traded him in to beat another arrest she had. Did anyone read this story in the florida today? Dated dec5th. Well he ended up getting an 80 day vacation and a year probation but gets to keep the job and must promise to be an upstanding police officer when he goes back on patrol at fee ave! LOL. For my money he's not the only one of Melbournes finest perverts to shake down the ladies for sex. The story is a must read.

Looby1
12-08-08, 13:09
I drive by the lumber yard almost daily and there is leo in the area on a daily basis. Have seen a lot of new faces, some almost look way to fresh to be legit. Thinking about not picking up anyone there for a while, if anyone else is i would recommend extreme caution. Gonna treat my self to a cl girl or maybe backpage (big selection). Anyone try cinny?

Nemodc
12-09-08, 02:49
It seems that one of Melbournes finest police officer christopher buccelli has an eye and desire for the Melbourne prostitutes, getting head in his patrol car, for free! Then taxing them to there drug dealers LOL I guess hanging out day after day at fee ave was to much temptaion for him, it seems he had found a steady that he would meet not only while on the taxpayers dime but off duty as well, LOL. How he expected to get away with it shows why cops are not lawyers, LOL, the girl traded him in to beat another arrest she had. Did anyone read this story in the florida today? Dated dec5th. Well he ended up getting an 80 day vacation and a year probation but gets to keep the job and must promise to be an upstanding police officer when he goes back on patrol at fee ave! LOL. For my money he's not the only one of Melbournes finest perverts to shake down the ladies for sex. The story is a must read.

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008812060315

Johnny 1217
12-09-08, 10:16
Don't make it up your way now that school is finished but spotted a WSW just south of Palm Bay rd. on US1 yesterday around 4pm. 6-7 on the scale but I had a co-rider and couldn't make a stop. Just FYI maybe the girls are moving a little south if the heat is on in Melbourne.

Worlds
12-10-08, 09:58
I always see this girl around Fee and am wondering if she is legit?

Younger WSW prolly 27-30 years old. Thin with a 9 body. The face is actually nice but usually is wearing big sunglasses. Dresses nice too. Def a regular around here and I think some of you have mentioned her but I have not put a name to this face yet. Any help or info on her?

Blodar
12-10-08, 13:20
I always see this girl around Fee and am wondering if she is legit?

Younger WSW prolly 27-30 years old. Thin with a 9 body. The face is actually nice but usually is wearing big sunglasses. Dresses nice too. Def a regular around here and I think some of you have mentioned her but I have not put a name to this face yet. Any help or info on her?It is probably Sunny. Lives on Lincoln. Reports on this forum.

Pusspuss
12-10-08, 17:05
It is probably Sunny. Lives on Lincoln. Reports on this forum.Hey,

I have seen once or twice what looked like a really hot long brown hair babe showing lots of tummy standing on the corner of lincoln which is at the top of fee ave and u. S. 1 anyone have a number for her?

Booper
12-10-08, 17:22
Beautiful brunette on US-1 Melbourne by the tile shop. Big purse, cell phone in hand, appearing to talk on it alot, looking to good to be true. What's this, two blocks away? 4 marked leo's two unmarked leo's, and an unhappy pre- holiday uncelebration for a few unlucky souls today.

Be careful.