PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Agunthy
04-24-07, 14:05
Where is BM?

Veroguy
04-24-07, 22:14
While out last week I noticed a few new girls on the streets. However only Sara in Palm Bay was worth picking up. Malabar how about some new pics.?

Veroguy
04-24-07, 22:16
Where is BM?I hope in the toilet! Sorry had to say that,lol. On another note, I picked up Sara last week. A very hot young WSW blonde about 5'2", 100# and very nice T&A .35 but worth it. She only works from Conlon to the Honda dealership in Palm Bay, strange but true. Got her digits but they blew out the window. If anybody knows her and has her# please PM me.

Thanks,

VD

.35 was bbbj nocim

Big Bob III
04-25-07, 11:03
Does anybody know if PMC has a website or atleast a a private mailing list to keep us informed us about their offerings? I like Nookies reviews. Now if only we can get some pics and times.

I think PMC is a fine place to spend a little mini-vacation, for sure. It's among my very favorite places. Depending on who's on duty.

But it's not my only haunt. BM also gets my patronage from time to time but the average quality of the help isn't as high as at PMC. However, the enthusiasm of the BM help does make up for the difference, at least in some cases.

Appearance plus personality plus performance equals total score. At PMC I've had some score out like this: (In that order.)

Seven. Minus two. Plus zero.net result. FIVE. Or.

Eight. Plus ten. Plus nine.net result. TWENTY-SEVEN.

Or anywhere in between.

My two recent BM visits scored out like this: Seven. Plus ten. Plus eight. 25! Five. Plus ten. Plus ten. 25!

Looks alone don't make it. Neither does any single factor. That's why it's nice to have such a variety.

Oh. I also am not interested in street workers. Why, when the indoor selection is more to my liking and much safer?

Nookie!

Malabar
04-25-07, 18:29
While out last week I noticed a few new girls on the streets. However only Sara in Palm Bay was worth picking up. Malabar how about some new pics.?You're doing better than I am. I'm just not seeing much in the way of new talent. I don't want to load and reload pics of the same SWs.

Only one new SW lately but I was out of position.

Agunthy
04-26-07, 14:31
This sara chick, when is she most likely to be found?

Also, someone please tell me where body magic is.

Thx in advance.

Nookie Monster
04-27-07, 22:42
No pics at PMC. You DEFINITELY won't be allowed to bring in a camera. Don't even bring in your cell phone!

Times. There are two shifts Monday thru Saturday. 10 AM to 4:15 and 4:15 to close. (Last one in by 10: 30PM and their clock is a little bit fast.)

Going after 3:30 may mean you will have to wait for the new shift girls to come on as most of them don't take customers so close to quitting time.

Sundays have just one shift, and it's shorter. 11 to 8, I think.

Once you know who you like, you can call and check to see when she's working again, but only for this week or possibly the next one.

New week schedules are available on Saturdays.

My hot picks for the coming week: Christina, Annabell, Rachel, and Zoey.

Annabell is the one I will be seeing next. It's her turn.

Nookie!

Veroguy
04-28-07, 20:38
This sara chick, when is she most likely to be found?

Also, someone please tell me where body magic is.

Thx in advance.I found Sara on a Sunday around 5:30 pm. I have not seen her again, and I AM looking. Most likely she gets picked up as soon as she hits the street. She is so fu#king hot, what a bod. If you do find her get her digets and PM me PLEASE. VD

Cubone
04-30-07, 05:00
Help a traveller out! What/where is PMC?

Vidiot
05-01-07, 17:28
Just as a heads-up. I'm driving down US1 south into Melbourne every weekday these days around 7:00-7:30 in the morning. And it's surprising how many SWs I've seen already at work along the sidewalks that early in the morning.

I guess they all wake up with no cash and a serious jones for their favorite poison, crack, meth, heroin, whatever, and need to try to raise money for it as fast as they can.

So far, every one I've seen has been scary beyond all reason. Which describes the typical Melbourne street *****. I wouldn't do one of them with a stainless steel rubber and divine protection and a guarantee that I'd win the lottery afterwards. Some things are just too nasty to contemplate.

Pass the eye bleach, I think I just blew a nerve.

But if YOUR standards are low enough, consider the morning run.

Incidentally, I don't think the MPD vice squad works the early mornings so if there IS a "safe" time with no sting ops running, mornings are probably it.

Oh. Be sure to tell me what diseases you pick up! Enquiring smartasses want to know! : D

Java Junkie
05-02-07, 15:48
Just as a heads-up. I'm driving down US1 south into Melbourne every weekday these days around 7:00-7:30 in the morning. And it's surprising how many SWs I've seen already at work along the sidewalks that early in the morning.
I've noticed that they tend to be out more when traffic pics up...i.e., morning rush, lunchtime, and evening rush. They're probably going for volume advertising, but they might get more pullovers per passing car if it is during a less traffic-heavy time of day/night.

Malabar
05-03-07, 19:06
I've noticed that they tend to be out more when traffic pics up...i.e., morning rush, lunchtime, and evening rush. They're probably going for volume advertising, but they might get more pullovers per passing car if it is during a less traffic-heavy time of day/night.

We can discuss this one back and forth.

The more cars that go by, the better the odds of quickly getting a customer. The longer they're out there, the better the odds LE will hassle them.

Some time ago, I posted a pic of a SW working the entrance to the public library on Fee. I'd be willing to bet that someone called LE on her but she hooked up with a customer b4 they arrived.

On the flip side, in a traffic heavy time, a monger that stops to pick up a SW is going to be noticed by the rest of the driving community. What are the odds of someone he knows spotting him picking up the SW? There's an old saying: "Don't sh***t where you eat".

Yo pays yo money, yo takes yo chances....

Veroguy
05-05-07, 06:41
I hooked up with Dee wsw last night. She is about 5'5" 100# and a 6 on a sw scale. Long red hair, a-cup tities and real white leggs, I meen they glowed they were so white like she was from Canada. There were a few out behind the BK. The first one I saw was JOJO she's not much to look at but man can she give head, from past experinces, she is a wsw with ok tities with a real wet mouth .20 bbbj cim. Also some skankie ones were out with heavy LE about. I had one ,LE that is, follow me for awhile and that got me thinking. When I monger I stuff my wallet up and under my seat. The problem with this is if you get pulled over you have to dig out your license. Then LE see's you doing this and thinks it's a gun or drugs and then the hassel begins. So for now on I think it would be best to keep all docs. over my sun visor and have them ready for my LE buddy. Well back to Dee she took me to her hotel room for a bbbj ciom for .30 w/.10 tip well worth it as she realy took her time and was very good at what she did.

Be safe, VD

Malabar get off your ass and find Sara. LOL

Veroguy
05-05-07, 19:07
Well I went back for more of the Dee gal. Funny thing happened while crusing. I was trying to call her, but no answer, and I kept driving by this WSW on US1 and thinking"Should I? " After about five passes, in an hour, I noticed she walked behind the hotel. I waited five mins. And called her again, yep it was her. Now on my last report I gave her a 6 rating for looks. This must be changed to a 3. I guess little Dave don't see so well. But she is a sweetheart and very accomadating (sp.). Now I feel bad because nobody picked her up. There was also a hot blonde WSW behind BK but I got bad vibes from her, don't know why I just did. VD

Malabar
05-05-07, 23:04
I hooked up with Dee wsw last night. She is about 5'5" 100# and a 6 on a sw scale. Long red hair, a-cup tities and real white leggs, I meen they glowed they were so white like she was from Canada. There were a few out behind the BK. The first one I saw was JOJO she's not much to look at but man can she give head, from past experinces, she is a wsw with ok tities with a real wet mouth .20 bbbj cim. Also some skankie ones were out with heavy LE about. I had one ,LE that is, follow me for awhile and that got me thinking. When I monger I stuff my wallet up and under my seat. The problem with this is if you get pulled over you have to dig out your license. Then LE see's you doing this and thinks it's a gun or drugs and then the hassel begins. So for now on I think it would be best to keep all docs. over my sun visor and have them ready for my LE buddy. Well back to Dee she took me to her hotel room for a bbbj ciom for .30 w/.10 tip well worth it as she realy took her time and was very good at what she did.

Be safe, VD

Malabar get off your ass and find Sara. LOL

I'm lookin', I'm lookin'. She's so low below the radar, she's invisible.

To heck with Dee and the others. I'm saving my shekels for Sara; hell, I've quit beating off just so I can nail her with one really good shot.

gotta find Sara, gotta find Sara, gotta find Sara.

you started this VD.

Hairball
05-06-07, 18:44
Hit all the usual streets in T-ville last week and found zip. Went again this Sat. at my usual day break time and still zilch. This has always been my most productive time there. So went on to the beach (caught pompono!) and cruised back through in the afternoon and saw but one by the park that looked good from a distance. Circled the block and got a closer inspection and moved in for the capture. She jumped right in. They must jump right in with no chit chat through the window. Her name is Laura (aka Sparkles) and was still looking fairly good till she lifted her shirt while playing the am I a cop game. Saggy tits for sure. We found a spot and she took off her pants and said watch for awhile as she did herself to turn my on. I would ordinarily have loved this but it released the tuna fleet. Now my only salvage would be oral skills. I think at a different time they would have been real good but she was celebrating her 40th birthday and had been on a 2 day no sleep drunk and whatever binge so nearly passed out while honking my horn. This deserved a load down deep after she said no cim. I usually respect their wishes but thought it nesessary to keep her awake till I dropped her off. I would like to see her all cleaned up but till then it is a one time date. No others were seen but Laura said she had sucked plenty of dick so the mongers are still there. Saw no LEO to scare them away either.

Smitty Smitt
05-07-07, 11:49
Has anyone tried Massage Connection in Cocoa? In town for a few days and looking to get a decent rub and tug.

Java Junkie
05-09-07, 13:58
...Now my only salvage would be oral skills. I think at a different time they would have been real good but she was celebrating her 40th birthday and had been on a 2 day no sleep drunk and whatever binge so nearly passed out while honking my horn. That sounds like a heroin junkie. They tend to fall asleep when they are coked up on the H. Even while sucking a big one. Stay safe, stay careful.

Pusspuss
05-10-07, 09:50
I'm lookin', I'm lookin'. She's so low below the radar, she's invisible.

To heck with Dee and the others. I'm saving my shekels for Sara; hell, I've quit beating off just so I can nail her with one really good shot.

gotta find Sara, gotta find Sara, gotta find Sara.

you started this VD.Yes sara is a real little hottie, a perfect round bun, a 10 if I ever saw one, a great rack, another 10, would fit right in with the swedish bikini team. Sara use to work at the inner room as a dancer, but was fired for dropping something on the floor. I have'nt seen her in awhile she must of just got her freedom back, sara has a lust for injections, likes the same high as rush limbough, but I would advise to stay away from her, as she has the alphbabet of heps as well as hiv. You've been warned.

Flabjhound
05-10-07, 18:02
Hey guys,

The little hound dog was barkin this afternoon so I took him on a walk over to the PMC. Walked in was greeted by "Dana" bout a 8 on the scale. Big natural looking but fake tits. Pretty smile. And very enthusiastic. She was dumb as a post, but who cares, I wasn't there for an brain stimulating conversation. Nice, deep, oral skills. CBJ. Hounddawg was happy and satisfied. A bit pricy at $$.

Malabar
05-11-07, 09:32
Sara use to work at the inner room as a dancer, but was fired for dropping something on the floor. I have'nt seen her in awhile she must of just got her freedom back, sara has a lust for injections, likes the same high as rush limbough, but I would advise to stay away from her, as she has the alphbabet of heps as well as hiv. You've been warned.

the i.r. has become notorious hangout for a bunch of third rate gangsta, dealers, and pimp wanna-bes. What a bunch of clowns. For a hottie to get fired from the i.r., she must've really screwed up. Dropping something on the floor? I'd be willing to bet there's a bit more than that.

Your warning put some "ice" on the twins and is appreciated. There's another blonde with a nice rack I'll aim for. I just gotta find her..

Thanks again.

Mudslide
05-11-07, 18:38
I just want to confirm that the sara your talking about is the same you have been hunting for in melbourne area. The reason is because there is a sara, also has posted as sandy, that is posting on craigs list (spacecoast) and she advertises as cocoa beach. She looks like a girl that I saw once at inner room. I'm attaching the picture from CL I'm hoping that this is not the same sara with the alphabet.

Malabar
05-11-07, 23:02
I just want to confirm that the sara your talking about is the same you have been hunting for in melbourne area. The reason is because there is a sara, also has posted as sandy, that is posting on craigs list (spacecoast) and she advertises as cocoa beach. She looks like a girl that I saw once at inner room. I'm attaching the picture from CL I'm hoping that this is not the same sara with the alphabet.

Working from a description of the Sara i used to be looking for, I'd say no.

I remember seeing your Sandy/Sara's pic on CL and someone having sour grapes about her.

BTW: Any gal that adverts under multiple names is a red flag to me. Be real careful.

Veroguy
05-12-07, 04:14
Working from a description of the Sara i used to be looking for, I'd say no.

I remember seeing your Sandy/Sara's pic on CL and someone having sour grapes about her.

BTW: Any gal that adverts under multiple names is a red flag to me. Be real careful.No that's not her.

Malabar
05-12-07, 14:21
This blonde is scrawny. Yes, this is a female.

Pusspuss
05-12-07, 21:52
This blonde is scrawny. Yes, this is a female.That skinny girl is 27 year old sara, a real nice person again with a very bad addiction, shes probley not long for this world as she is unable to eat very much, she does practice safe sex, will always ask you to put on a hat, she is one of the rare girls that does gives excellent cbj. Sucks hard. Works hard to please. Again a very nice person. Drugs are killing all the nice females.

Malabar
05-13-07, 18:33
That skinny girl is 27 year old sara, a real nice person again with a very bad addiction, shes probley not long for this world as she is unable to eat very much, she does practice safe sex, will always ask you to put on a hat, she is one of the rare girls that does gives excellent cbj. Sucks hard. Works hard to please. Again a very nice person. Drugs are killing all the nice females.

The side pic was only one I was able to get. I've seen her from the front and back. I have to agree with you based on her appearance. It's a shame. she would look a LOT healthier if she put on another twenty pounds.

Hodar
05-17-07, 13:19
Young, and fresh out of Sharpes so she has some body again, she can take a golf ball through a garden hose...might want to try Old Eau Gallie

Hairball
05-20-07, 18:06
I was in T-ville again Sat. and after a checking all the usual areas came up dry with the exception of Laura I reported on before and did not want to repeat that. Where's the talent? Has the place been cleaned up?

Malabar
05-20-07, 22:57
I was in T-ville again Sat. and after a checking all the usual areas came up dry with the exception of Laura I reported on before and did not want to repeat that. Where's the talent? Has the place been cleaned up?

I've been up/down US1 several daze now and all I've seen are a couple of real skanks that I wouldn't stick LEO's dick in.

The girls are like ants: You can clean out the nest but new batch will come crawling in.

Be patient.

Hodar
05-24-07, 19:53
Yep red on the head like a dick on a dog. Excellent oral skills , good attitude huffed the bone like her life depended on it.

Veroguy
06-01-07, 05:38
I hit the road yesterday with one thing in mind, SW's. First stop Palm Bay, nada, next Melbourne, nada, North Melbourne, again not a fuc#ing thing. I drove this route 4 times and when I was about to give up the hodar lights started flashing. On U.S.1 in front of The Bank wsw tall blonde, mid 30's, A cup tities, skinny but nice ass. Her name is Vikky and gives great head .25. She had a nice wet mouth and moaned a lot, ncim but gives a great ending, she knows how to use those hands. I was going to tip her but I forgot, she was that good.

I have a question, " When a girl gets busted, or just moves on, where do they go?". Over the past few years I have been with a few nice SW's then they are gone. I search other posts , all over FL, and never see them. I have noticed that in Orlando when a girl gets busted and gets out she is on the streets the next day. But in Brevard County you never see them again.

Dave

Veroguy
06-01-07, 18:00
I went to Melbourne again today, must of been 10 WSW out. Anyway I picked up Tony a WSW big girl, but not fat, just big. She left her cell phone in my car and I am trying to find her. I droped her off at the Radmas, so I called there and asked for Tony's room. "Tony who? " they asked and I said "The big redhead I don't know her last name. ". Well they hung up on me, now I'm thinking why she didn't call her own # to talk to me. Well I noticed a message on the phone and it said her time had just run out on her service. OK now if anybody knows her please PM me so I can get her phone back to her. It is frigging pouring out and I don't want to drive all the way up there and start knocking on doors, I wouldn't even knock on doors at that hotel if it was sunny.

She said she stays at the Suburban hotel near the airport most of the time. She is about 5'10", 150#, Big, NO real big tits, Redhead. And she gives the best BJ I ever had, this is really why I want to find her, LOL. So any help would be great.

Thanks, Dave

Malabar
06-03-07, 15:03
I have a question, " When a girl gets busted, or just moves on, where do they go?". Over the past few years I have been with a few nice SW's then they are gone. I search other posts , all over FL, and never see them. I have noticed that in Orlando when a girl gets busted and gets out she is on the streets the next day. But in Brevard County you never see them again.

Dave

Good question. I've thought about this too. I've seen some cuties come and go.

I wonder if the girls here are packing contraband/paraphenalia when they get busted. There's also the question if it's their 3rd bust (3 strikes???). I think Brevard is will to spend the money to put them into the state's care for a year or more, while Orlando has so many that the cost might be prohibitive.

Who knows.

BTW: In the DOC database, that Holly Heck is a cutie.

Malabar

Veroguy
06-04-07, 09:52
Well thanks to fellow members I found Toni and her phone is being returned this morning. Plus I get to get another great bbbj, even if it is not on the house, I can not wait. Ya she is that good! Thanks guys and a big thanks to B.

Dave

P.S. I call it a saga because of all the PM's sent back and forth.

Hairball
06-11-07, 08:00
Made another trip there Sat. and only saw one wsw. She was a younger looking petite brunette near Deleon on Tropic. Passing by from a distance she looked good but as I got closer saw face scars, maybe just acne more likely meth. Circled for a better look but Leo beat me to her and I was glad I went for the extra pass cause he would have got us both. Did not see her after so she went to jail or retired for the day. Still looking at slim pickings in T-ville and waiting for the ant colony to return.

Malabar
06-11-07, 15:40
Still looking at slim pickings in T-ville and waiting for the ant colony to return.

To date, trying to find a sw Melbourne is like looking for scraps on a bone after the dogs are done with it.

It seems like they come out after dark and you know what that means: they look good-->ok from a distance and, in your car, they look like something out of "Zombie Flesh Eaters from Mars".

be safe

Mal

Veroguy
06-17-07, 17:38
Ho_chaser first did a report on her back in Feb,#167, and I have wanted her sence reading that report. Well today I did! And damn is she GOOD. The only problem was the condom deal, she only will do it with one. It was only a cbj but she is great. I told her she was on the internet and she got so friggen happy, asking what was said and such. I told her it was all good, not like most of the Melbourne hoes and she laughed. This girl should be making a shitload of $$ but she don't have the resources, a computer, car, phone, nice room ect. ect.. This girl will do anything to please you BUT with a condom, smart girl. So if you see her pick her up, you'll be glad you did. And yes HC she remembered you. After I said a few things I know about you she started screaming "Oh I know him. I remember him taking my pic."

Happy hunting,

Vero

Sponge Worthy
06-17-07, 17:58
This girl will do anything to please you BUT with a condom, smart girl.

Be happy she's smart enough to insist on one.

Flabjhound
06-18-07, 13:47
Was in Melbourne on Sunday. Heading south on US1. South of 192. Saw 2 WSW one pretty ragged and wearing a black dress with red flowers on it coming out of a quick stop on the east side of the road. Another WSW short brunette hair wearing a turqois top and white shorts. Flagging down cars. Body looked nice but face was a little rough. By the time I got turned around one of my fellow Bretheren Mongers had scooped her up.

Happy hunting

Veroguy
06-18-07, 20:45
Was in Melbourne on Sunday. Heading south on US1. South of 192. Saw 2 WSW one pretty ragged and wearing a black dress with red flowers on it coming out of a quick stop on the east side of the road. Another WSW short brunette hair wearing a turqois top and white shorts. Flagging down cars. Body looked nice but face was a little rough. By the time I got turned around one of my fellow Bretheren Mongers had scooped her up.

Happy huntingThe one with the black dress was Trish and she looks better up close. Sorry for the cock block but she is out everyday. And worth every penny.

Vero

Pusspuss
06-19-07, 09:04
There are two beautys on bikes with backpacks, one is a blonde the other a little brunett, real cute about 5. 2. Both were sleeping up against the building next to, just north of the ramdas, about 1pm, out cold, there not your typcial melbourne girls, I did'nt want to wake them yesterday, but if I see them today they will be wokenup. Has anyone seen these girls? I first seen them last week, they were walking up to me when we got interuped, and we both had to make a detour.

Sponge Worthy
06-19-07, 18:14
There are two beautys on bikes with backpacks, one is a blonde the other a little brunett, real cute about 5. 2. Both were sleeping up against the building next to, just north of the ramdas, about 1pm, out cold, there not your typcial melbourne girls, I did'nt want to wake them yesterday, but if I see them today they will be wokenup. Has anyone seen these girls? I first seen them last week, they were walking up to me when we got interuped, and we both had to make a detour.

What's a ramdas?

Malabar
06-20-07, 07:16
What's a ramdas?

Is the name of a motel on us1 north of 192.

Malabar
06-20-07, 22:50
Around 9:15pm tonight I found myself behind a MPD squad car, #153, going south on US1.

When we got past New Haven, #153 kicked it up to 50+ mph, in a 40mph zone. I stayed with him all the way to Univ. Blvd. He turned right and I kept going south. I'd be willing to bet that if I were by myself, I would've been popped for speeding. BTW: We only saw one skank during the drive.

I was thinking to myself "This is rich, a monger tailing LE.". I couldn't help but laugh a little.

Thank you MPD, for helping me get home a little faster.

As I parted ways with #153, I couldn't help but think:

Car 54, Where Are You?

Veroguy
06-21-07, 03:50
Around 9:15pm tonight I found myself behind a MPD squad car, #153, going south on US1.

When we got past New Haven, #153 kicked it up to 50+ mph, in a 40mph zone. I stayed with him all the way to Univ. Blvd. He turned right and I kept going south. I'd be willing to bet that if I were by myself, I would've been popped for speeding. BTW: We only saw one skank during the drive.

I was thinking to myself "This is rich, a monger tailing LE.". I couldn't help but laugh a little.

Thank you MPD, for helping me get home a little faster.

As I parted ways with #153, I couldn't help but think:

Car 54, Where Are You?Crist Mal,

If he did pull you over you could have taken his pic. Then when he asks what you are doing you could say " Sir I take pics. of all the dick suckers around here."

Just a thaught. LOL

Veroguy

And thank you Jackson for all your help.

Malabar
06-21-07, 22:46
I got to tail a County sheriff on US1, #1878. I followed him quite aways, we were doing 55 in a 40, 65 in a 45, 70 in a 55.

WTF? I thought cops had to obey traffic laws when in non-emergency mode.

Veroguy - I don't smart-mouth cops around here; they can lock me up on a "resisting arrest without violence" charge. That's a standard BS charge that's almost impossible to prosecute but is used quite often to get people in handcuffs. That charge appears quite frequently in crimewatch.

Anyway, saw some "fresh" fish near the Rathman dealership on US1. Didn't get a pic. Was a little leery of it since she seemed reluctant to stroll.

Be safe out there.

CollegeGuy77
06-22-07, 21:46
Hunting-I have been out and about in the melbourne/palmbay area for a couple of nights. The pickings have been few and far inbetween. Didn't partake be/see it seemed like there was way too much heat for what was out. I'm not gonna risk getting poped over some nasty ass ho. There was one that looked kinda fresh just south of Conley (sp? ) However she was showing attitude before she even got to the door. (waving her arms frantically, telling me where to pull over. Stupid *****)

Heat- There are lots of pigs that are poping mongers for doing stupid things. For example one douchbag decied to pull a fucking you-turn in front of the bk to pick up a SW that walking almost in the road, and it was in broad daylight. He was so busy looking at the SW that he didn't see a pig sitting on the next street who watched the whole thing.

And another was pulled over on the dirt road behind the vw dealership at the colonial motel. Don't be a fucktard and do stupid things. Act smart and you won't get poped. All this added pressure had me going to playmates.

Playmates- I know that it isn't full liquor, but their is a full menu and during the day it is busier than a drive thru at macdonalds. Fast speedy service with a simle. With dancers that definatley very from nasty girls like the ones some of you idiots pick up, to some not bad looking ones.

Peter Parker
06-23-07, 08:06
Visited Palm Tree in Rockledge recently. Serviced by "O" (strange name), but gave a very good TS, massage, and HJ to complete. Promised to do even better next time since they were busy and someone else was waiting. Been there many times in the past and always the same routine. Nothing more than HJ offered.

Sponge Worthy
06-23-07, 19:48
Perhaps you could learn how to spell before you accuse others here of being idiots. It's a U-turn, not "you-turn." Also, the word you needed was "vary", not "very." Oh, and you missed a "p" in "popped." Your version sounded as if people were being elected Pope.

I realize that most people coming here aren't worried about getting graded for their spelling or grammar, but they also don't deserve to be called idiots by someone below the 6th grade reading & writing level.

Hunting-I have been out and about in the melbourne/palmbay area for a couple of nights. The pickings have been few and far inbetween. Didn't partake be/see it seemed like there was way too much heat for what was out. I'm not gonna risk getting poped over some nasty ass ho. There was one that looked kinda fresh just south of Conley (sp? ) However she was showing attitude before she even got to the door. (waving her arms frantically, telling me where to pull over. Stupid *****)

Heat- There are lots of pigs that are poping mongers for doing stupid things. For example one douchbag decied to pull a fucking you-turn in front of the bk to pick up a SW that walking almost in the road, and it was in broad daylight. He was so busy looking at the SW that he didn't see a pig sitting on the next street who watched the whole thing.

And another was pulled over on the dirt road behind the vw dealership at the colonial motel. Don't be a fucktard and do stupid things. Act smart and you won't get poped. All this added pressure had me going to playmates.

Playmates- I know that it isn't full liquor, but their is a full menu and during the day it is busier than a drive thru at macdonalds. Fast speedy service with a simle. With dancers that definatley very from nasty girls like the ones some of you idiots pick up, to some not bad looking ones.

CollegeGuy77
06-23-07, 20:18
I am not going to get into a childish debate over information I CHOOSE to give to fellow mongers. Hopefully my post was more informative than grammatical clusterfuk to the majority of members.

Pusspuss
06-24-07, 09:51
The nazi Melbourne and Palm Bay pigs are still violating the civil rights of the people, they are out of control, they have made there own little police state, where no civil rights laws apply to them, its only a matter of time before we hear about the intimidation, beatings and abuse's they inflick on the people. Everyone should carry a video cam and small tape recorder in the car, if pulled over just click on record, when you get the harrasment on tape send the tape to the newspapers after making copys. If you can catch a beating on video the big networks will pay you big money for it and you can help bring these gangsters to justice. We the people need to police the pigs or who will?

Malabar
06-25-07, 07:27
The nazi Melbourne and Palm Bay pigs are still violating the civil rights of the people, they are out of control, they have made there own little police state, where no civil rights laws apply to them, its only a matter of time before we hear about the intimidation, beatings and abuse's they inflick on the people. Everyone should carry a video cam and small tape recorder in the car, if pulled over just click on record, when you get the harrasment on tape send the tape to the newspapers after making copys. If you can catch a beating on video the big networks will pay you big money for it and you can help bring these gangsters to justice. We the people need to police the pigs or who will?

I saw one of them harassing a blond cutie near Ramdas last night, ~9:15pm, and another squad car pulling in to finish off "the kill".

this really sucks.

Sponge Worthy
06-25-07, 09:37
I am not going to get into a childish debate over information I CHOOSE to give to fellow mongers. Hopefully my post was more informative than grammatical clusterfuk to the majority of members.

Thanks for being here, and God Damn it, I mean that. We always need an example for the rest of us.

Peter Parker
06-25-07, 23:12
Velvet Touch - straight forward, but not much of a massage. The ladies will strip down for the happy ending which can be HJ or BJ. The service at Palm Tree in Rockledge is better overall, but that's just my opinion.

CollegeGuy77
06-26-07, 16:03
I'm just found what mp's are all about. I had an OK experience at palm tree. I've seen numerous others but how can you tell which one will suit my needs by calling and not being over board in questions. Don't want to waste money and the embarrassment attempting places that are legit.

Soft Touch?

Tokyo? (phone disconnected)

Mp on us1 just north of Pineda?

I rather spend the money in these places than taking my chances on the street.

Pusspuss
06-26-07, 18:04
I saw one of them harassing a blond cutie near Ramdas last night, ~9:15pm, and another squad car pulling in to finish off "the kill".

this really sucks.That must have been Lisa in room 213.

Tarheelman
06-26-07, 20:02
Velvet Touch - straight forward, but not much of a massage. The ladies will strip down for the happy ending which can be HJ or BJ. The service at Palm Tree in Rockledge is better overall, but that's just my opinion.Where/what is Velvet touch?

Pmc. Kinda rushed, get it all, but 30 mins just isn't enough time

Palm Tree. Nice massage, and HJ, ok overall imo

Toyko. I guess out of business now, used to be the best massage in time, never rushed, HJ happy ending, and sometimes a few little extras. Hate to see them go. BM. They have a couple of hispanic ladies on the weekends that their faces are ok, but bodies are super nice, they never rush, always aim to please and it's FS.

Big Bob III
06-26-07, 21:27
I'm just found what mp's are all about. I had an OK experience at palm tree. I've seen numerous others but how can you tell which one will suit my needs by calling and not being over board in questions. Don't want to waste money and the embarrassment attempting places that are legit.

Soft Touch?

Tokyo? (phone disconnected)

Mp on us1 just north of Pineda?

I rather spend the money in these places than taking my chances on the street.Why not just go to Paradise Men's Club? They will take care of all your needs and then some!

Erndevil Com
06-28-07, 23:09
Why not just go to Paradise Men's Club? They will take care of all your needs and then some!I've never heard of that club, granted I'm from mass, but travel to cocoa beach a few tiomes of the year. And how is the palm tree looing foward to a visist in sept when I'm down. Erndevil

Peter Parker
06-29-07, 14:20
Cruised US 1 before noon today. Saw 1 WSW at the corner of Cherry Street w/ her pimp. Looped around the block in time to see a brother pick her up.

From what I could see she looked pretty good. Long red hair and nice body. Does anyone know her? PM me w/ info please.

Nothing else out today.

CollegeGuy77
06-29-07, 20:09
Has anybody seen that mp in the port, just as you go over the over pass towards orlando? Is it legit? I called and I guess I didn't get enough info, they said they closed at 7 so I figured it was legit.

Tarheelman
06-30-07, 17:20
So can somebody PM me with info. on areas for SW in the Melbourne and Palm Bay areas? Just moved down to this area from Titusville 2 weeks ago.

Irish Spear
07-03-07, 14:33
On North Harbor City in Melbourne, where it intersects with Ballard/Babcock (south of Eau Gallie, north of Nasa), there is a nature food grocery and a little restaurant called Asian Gourmet. Twice now I've seen a 20-something blonde with incredible tits emerge from around the back of the building. She's been dressed very provocatively both times (tight sexy shirt, very short shorts or skirt), but doesn't look SW dirty. I didn't get a good chance to check her out either time.- once I was on a date inside the restaurant and saw her go by twice, and another time driving by happened to glimpse her but LEO was right behind me. Not sure she's an SW.- if she is, she's the hottest one ever. Does this fit the description of anyone in that area? If so, anyone know how to contact her?

Veroguy
07-03-07, 15:41
So can somebody PM me with info. on areas for SW in the Melbourne and Palm Bay areas? Just moved down to this area from Titusville 2 weeks ago.Not only do you not want to look for yourself. You do not even want to read the forum. So RTFF! Sorry, try US1.
You can use the old posts because all the locations are the same. It comes down to DRUGS=SW's. So if you can find drugs you can find SW's. Just stay away from the drugs and you will be OK. LOL

Veroguy
07-03-07, 16:10
Jojo a WSW that has been around for sometime. She isn't the prettiest woman but she is great at what she does. She asked me if I would give her a. 05 tip if she was good. I said "Well lets see. " She gave me one of the best BBBJTCCIMWS for. 2 and yes she got the. 05, holy crap she is good. I picked her behind BK, her face is real worn from the st. , dirty blonde hair about 5'5" and 130 lbs. , her tits aren't that bad they just sag from no bra 34C. I would never do FS with her unless it was doggie, yea the face thing.

Two days ago I picked up that red head next to the Radmas. When she got close to the car I almost drove off, pretty nasty, but she got in the car. I got to lock those doors. So she gets in and says "You want head? " "Sure" I say. Then she says she has to meet somebody in 2 mins. And to pull into the Radmas parking lot next to a van. I'm like get the fuck out. Then she raised her arms to expose some of the hairiest pits I have ever seen, and I have been to France. I am saying Rapunsel would be pissed. Anyway I did get her out and headed home. Heading south on US1 I see a WSW at the Mobil station in PB. I turn around and it is the same WSW I had picked up the day before on Fee St. She is also great at what she does. BBBJCIM. 30. She is about 5'3" 120# blonde and most likly walking with a limp, because a bug bit her foot and it was starting to swell up. I can not remember her name starts with an A. I remember her name is Anita, a real sweet girl. And she has the BEST place to park. Don't bother asking, this place is too good and I don't want it all used up.

Has anybody seen little Trish with the black dress around. If you do tell her Dave is looking for her. Another good one.

Later be safe, Vero

PS Sorry for the last post. But you guys have to read the forum.

Tarheelman
07-03-07, 20:05
Not only do you not want to look for yourself. You do not even want to read the forum. So RTFF! Sorry, try US1.Have been looking, and RTFF but sometimes it isn't the most dated stuff, I didn't notice much currently other than Ramdas or whatever the motel is and then aroudn Fee Ave.

Oh for anybody out tonight, LEO is all over the areas I mentioned above, was also a big fire at the Ramdas (spelling) on the back side of it.

Veroguy
07-04-07, 02:23
On North Harbor City in Melbourne, where it intersects with Ballard/Babcock (south of Eau Gallie, north of Nasa), there is a nature food grocery and a little restaurant called Asian Gourmet. Twice now I've seen a 20-something blonde with incredible tits emerge from around the back of the building. She's been dressed very provocatively both times (tight sexy shirt, very short shorts or skirt), but doesn't look SW dirty. I didn't get a good chance to check her out either time.- once I was on a date inside the restaurant and saw her go by twice, and another time driving by happened to glimpse her but LEO was right behind me. Not sure she's an SW.- if she is, she's the hottest one ever. Does this fit the description of anyone in that area? If so, anyone know how to contact her?Sure sounds like Sara and stay away. Anybody else see her? I.S. thanks!

Some older reports mention she has HIV and other things you don't want to catch.

Vero

Irish Spear
07-05-07, 09:21
Sure sounds like Sara and stay away. Anybody else see her? I.S. thanks! Some older reports mention she has HIV and other things you don't want to catch.VeroThanks for the warning, Vero. Out of all the SWs I've seen in the area, she looks the LEAST LIKELY to have HIV (looked very clean and healthy, didn't look like a chronic drug user). But of course you can't tell a thing by looking.

Peter Parker
07-05-07, 16:15
Does anyone have any info or reviews on Liz? She advertises in CL and offers relaxing, sensual massages and more. Her email addy has Smakyobottom in it. I've seen her advertise several times, but never any reviews.

Peter Parker
07-05-07, 23:46
Late this afternoon (still raining but tapering off) I saw only 1 WSW, a brunette standing outside Ramdas. She was really horrid looking and waved at me frantically so I drove on hoping to find luck elsewhere. Nothing doing. I guess they were waiting for all the raindrops to disappear.

Pusspuss
07-06-07, 09:16
I had a dream of half a dozen young ladies hanging around the safri inn on palmbay road, in and out of room 311, I heard the name rosa ringing in my ears.

Hodar
07-10-07, 20:36
Did something a little different, got a call from another member who guided me on a safari to a hotel in PB, low and behold in it was a milf aged girl, nice bod and a good personality, eager to please, BBBJ, CFS, more than your average drug addled street girl but for 4 Jacksons was well worth it. Thanks to all posters and long time board members who share the 411.
Lurkers: no need to ask for 411 cause I wont give it to you....you have to give to receive.

Lombard
07-10-07, 22:35
So a few days ago someone here mentioned a particular girl advertising on Craigs list. Her title there is "HOTT BLONDE!. W4m. 32". Not sure what happened to that post, but whatever.

I decided to check her out. She gives a fairly accurate description of herself and had incall in a house in Rockledge. Clean neighborhood, nice place. She provides pretty good service and safe as you can get in this hobby. She's not GFE, but provides standard services, everything with a cover.

I will say this, if you're not in to body art, she's not the girl for you. Great personality and a decent body.

Just FYI

CollegeGuy77
07-12-07, 08:48
Good ole Bob Allen was arrested yesterday for those of you who care. Here is the link if interested.

http://www.wftv.com/news/13665369/detail.html

Be safe

Collegeguy

Lombard
07-12-07, 17:10
So anyone had any luck at Playmates? For those who don't know it's a full nude strip club north of Cocoa, west of US-1. I've been in a few times. A while back I got the number from one of the girls. Turned in to one of my favorites for a while. She had a smokin' body, great personality, awesome service. Well, after a while, she started getting flaky. Calling me at crazy hours needing money, problems with crime in her apartment. Basically, just wanted me to start giving her money for nothing.

Anyway, I finally got away from that and headed back a few weeks ago. Got a couple more numbers, but they were asking 2. 5-3. 0 for private "sessions". They were pretty hot, but not worth that kind of money.

MikeInBrazil
07-13-07, 01:32
I haven't been to playmates in a year or two, but what I remember was expensive lap dances (for cocoa that is) but they generally provided decent mileage. I heard it got raided a few months back, then it wasn't the same afterwards. Is that true? Whats the mileage on lap dances now?

Orlando J
07-14-07, 11:51
Greetings
I think we need to have sort of a map for all sexy spots in Cocoa. Sexy spots include stripclubs, SW hunting grounds ... etc.
J

Florida Perv
07-15-07, 01:18
I haven't been to playmates in a year or two, but what I remember was expensive lap dances (for cocoa that is) but they generally provided decent mileage. I heard it got raided a few months back, then it wasn't the same afterwards. Is that true? Whats the mileage on lap dances now?

I was there a couple of months ago. The lapdances are about the same as the Cocoa Beach clubs and the mileage was OK. The booths had curtains on them but they were kept open the whole time and no extras were offered.

The lapdances at the Inner Room are cheaper, just as good (or better) mileage, and the girls are a far sight prettier.

Orlando J
07-15-07, 12:53
I'm interested in Cocoa spots. Could you be more specific on rates and services? Feel free to pm me.
I need someone's help in Cocoa so we can put a map for visitors. I heard Cocoa has got a lot to offer. My interest is in full services.
Thanks in advance
J
I do not find enough sources.

I was there a couple of months ago. The lapdances are about the same as the Cocoa Beach clubs and the mileage was OK. The booths had curtains on them but they were kept open the whole time and no extras were offered.

The lapdances at the Inner Room are cheaper, just as good (or better) mileage, and the girls are a far sight prettier.

CollegeGuy77
07-15-07, 16:17
I hate to say it but I kinda like the place. It is a ruff club that offers a variety of women that are between 6-1.(very few that are above 3) The hot ones are always very popular and offer rushed dances and with dances being 20 dollars a pop, it gets real expensive. I found that if you go in the noonish to 5 pm time frame there is a better ratio and easier hunting. Kinda obvious that this place offers more than what meets the eye. Some girls offer more services, SOME DO NOT. They are all hesitant about offering services pre lap dance due to raids. However, they become very talkative during dances. As always YMMV.

Collegeguy

Senior members and select regulars feel free to pm me for further info.

Spookfl
07-20-07, 20:50
Lately my travels have been such that I could take a look about the Cocoa area. Sadly not much activity that I could find. Very rare to find anyone on Peachtree anymore. I did spot a fairly good looking WSW on Lake between Peachtree and School but had LEO about 50 feet ahead of me so it did seem like the time to stop. There is one somewhat heavy WSW who lurks among the trees where Lake and School merge.

Anyone know any better places around the Central county area?

ButterButt
07-21-07, 12:36
While cursing down RT 1 south last Sunday @ 11:30 am I stopped at the BK in Wabasso. I was approached in the back parking lot by a 20-22 girl who came over to my truck to ask if I could help her out with some gas money. I asked how much she needed and we agreed that a jackson would get her and I some milage. We drove a few blocks away, she broke out the cover and sang one of my favorite songs. Her technique was not the best but certainly not the worst. Anyway she claimed she was homeless and living nearby the BK. The body was pretty good (she was young) but the face had it's fair share of acne. I doubted she was homeless as she wasn't dirty like she was living on the street. Anyway, she's about 5-6", slim, B cup and long light brown hair.

Veroguy
07-21-07, 21:41
While cursing down RT 1 south last Sunday @ 11:30 am I stopped at the BK in Wabasso. I was approached in the back parking lot by a 20-22 girl who came over to my truck to ask if I could help her out with some gas money. I asked how much she needed and we agreed that a jackson would get her and I some milage. We drove a few blocks away, she broke out the cover and sang one of my favorite songs. Her technique was not the best but certainly not the worst. Anyway she claimed she was homeless and living nearby the BK. The body was pretty good (she was young) but the face had it's fair share of acne. I doubted she was homeless as she wasn't dirty like she was living on the street. Anyway, she's about 5-6", slim, B cup and long light brown hair.

Thanks BB, I guess the crack dealers are still on 510. Last year I saw a few sw's near that location, US1 and 510. It just goes to show"You never know.". I guess I'll be eating at BK soon. And how the hell did you come up with "ButterButt"? Never mind I don't want to know. lol
Vero

Dodger Bulldog
07-21-07, 23:17
And how the hell did you come up with "ButterButt"? Never mind I don't want to know. lol VeroPerhaps from the old Marlon Brando movie, "Last Tango in Paris."

A classic!

DB

Veroguy
07-22-07, 22:44
Took a drive up US1 this evening. First stop Wabasso BK nada, sorry BB. Off to Palm Bay again nada. Next stop Melbourne, nice blonde next to Producers on US1 and another nice blonde at 192 and US1. Took a left up Fee then the next right, yep another nice blonde. Went back to US1 and headed north, checked out the Radmas and the streets behind, nada. Now up to the Arora area, nada.

Went up to Cocoa, I looked up directions to Peachtree, School and Lake Sts. B4 I left. Now I have been to Cocoa B4 and had no idea what roads to look for. So by RTF I got it down now. I went to all the sts. listed and saw nada,but on my return back down Peachtree I saw a wsw. She was about 35 or so 5'5" 130# and blonde, ya another one.

Now I was just WINDOW SHOPPING, cause I was in the wrong car for any action. If I was in my HO crusing car I would have been one happy camper.

On my way home I took a glance behind the Radmas again. A very busty wsw was just walking around the conner. Brunett about 5'8" 120# and a DDD cup. Again I'm in the wrong car. Oh well.

Yesterday I was in all the same spots except Cocoa and I couldn't find a friggen thing. And yes I was in the HO car. WTF!!

That's all, Vero

Malabar
07-27-07, 14:21
Got a couple of snaps before the rain came in. The blonde, in the white top, is new. I didn't partake due to an immediate, and distressing, lack of funds at the moment.

Malabar

P.S.

US1 and Hibiscus.

Veroguy
07-27-07, 18:11
Got a couple of snaps before the rain came in. The blonde, in the white top, is new. I didn't partake due to an immediate, and distressing, lack of funds at the moment.

Malabar

P.S.

US1 and Hibiscus.

The one on the left looks great from the back, I've almost picked her up B4. Her face looks like something from a horor movie. Too bad because the rest of her body is very nice. Another member also told me that her service sucks, no pun.

The one on the right looks new to me, but what do I know.

I did have the chance to pick up Christine this morning, wsw, near The Bank. She is about 5'8" 120# long brown hair and some nice 36C-D tits. However she was drunk and the service sucked, no pun again.

Nice to see Malabar is out and about these days, with camera in hand.

Vero

Veroguy
07-27-07, 18:27

I was heading to Melbourne for some servicing early today, 8:30 A.M.. While driving east on 510 I saw a chick walking with the same discription BB gave. So I slowed down and gave the look, you know the one, and she gave a smile. I went down to US1 turned around and came out on that small side street on 510. Timing was great, she was right there, but a cop was behind me. So I go up 510 turn around again and drive by her again still the same looks. I pulled into BK and waited. She saw my car and started to walk right at me. A guy in a white truck tried to scoop her about 10' from me and she kept looking at me. Anyway she talked to that guy for a minute and came over to me. She said the same thing, she was out of gas, I offered her .2 and she got in and said "Are you a cop?". Well I thaught I had it in the bag. We started to pull out of BK and I asked where to go. She said for what? I said for the BJ. Well she looked at me and said,"What do I look like a ho?". I asked her to get out and she insisted I give her .1 for gas. I ended up yelling at her to get her out of the car. She might have thaught I was a cop, I don't know. I am sure this is the same girl. She had a white and black stripped shirt and black shorts on.
Vero

Hodar
07-27-07, 19:02
Ya I picked up the one on the left about 18 months ago, she was walking US1 near Post road. She looked great from behind at some distance so I picked her up. She said she was Rene originally from Louisiana and from her face I would say her family tree is a stump, Bad head, I just let her out at her trailer at Pineda. One day I knocked on her door in the morning and she let me in the trailer, it was the biggest pig sty I have ever seen and I have been in some shitholes, It looked like she just woke up and ate a bag of cheetoes, she had the yellow gook all over her lips and coating her teeth, I told her I needed FS knowing she had no condom....woops I will go get a condom at the gas station...it was a relief to be out of that foul place needless to say I never went back with the condom...eventually the knocked down the whole den of inequityof a trailer park before cops shot an episode there and she has resurfaced.
Stay away she is not worth your time

The one on the left looks great from the back, I've almost picked her up B4. Her face looks like something from a horor movie. Too bad because the rest of her body is very nice. Another member also told me that her service sucks, no pun.

The one on the right looks new to me, but what do I know.

I did have the chance to pick up Christine this morning, wsw, near The Bank. She is about 5'8" 120# long brown hair and some nice 36C-D tits. However she was drunk and the service sucked, no pun again.

Vero

Malabar
07-27-07, 22:46

Vero

Public service is what it's all about. Maybe I should run for Congress. If I get elected, I can get a few snaps of some higher class SWs. I could hire the DC Madam as a consultant....

Mal

Akilla21
07-28-07, 02:28
Are there any Asian Mamasons in the Cocoa Beach area? I will be there for the week of 30 July and want to try the locals. Not really interested in the SW as that can have some serious repercussion. Or are there any descent nude strips clubs that offer extra services?

Lombard
07-28-07, 22:08
Are there any Asian Mamasons in the Cocoa Beach area? I will be there for the week of 30 July and want to try the locals. Not really interested in the SW as that can have some serious repercussion. Or are there any descent nude strips clubs that offer extra services?Well, Palm Tree spa on US1 isn't bad. Never gotten full service, but usually get a decent shower and massage. As for nude clubs with a little something extra to offer, you can try Playmates. It's off of Industry (just take the north bound exit off of 528, just west of US1). Don't get off the road, you'll hit an industrial area and end up running right in to it.

Lombard
07-29-07, 12:24
Made another trip to Playmates last night. Had a pretty weird experience. Got a dance from a girl (fairly attractive, 8-9, considering the location). She immediately started offering "extras" inside the booth. Not really my scene, especially with the open curtains. She was really pushing the extras, kind of got the hairs on the back of my neck raised. Something seemed a little hokie. Dunno, maybe LE is going after clients at the clubs now?

Malabar
07-29-07, 14:19
I've seen her around the DB but she has never given me "the look". This is one of the very few times I've seen her without a male companion. The cast is fairly new.

Akilla21
07-30-07, 18:02
Well, Palm Tree spa on US1 isn't bad. Never gotten full service, but usually get a decent shower and massage. As for nude clubs with a little something extra to offer, you can try Playmates. It's off of Industry (just take the north bound exit off of 528, just west of US1). Don't get off the road, you'll hit an industrial area and end up running right in to it.Thanks for the update as I needed that. And in reference to playmates and the extra services... Are you saying that there are undercovers there trying to bust people? that's scary as I've never seen a situation like that in the clubs. Most of the time, it's usually the women they are trying to get.

Lombard
08-01-07, 00:26
And in reference to playmates and the extra services... Are you saying that there are undercovers there trying to bust people? I've never heard of it either. It's just that I got a weird feeling from the girl I got a dance from this weekend. She was just oddly "pushy" about the extras offered. I'll probably go by again this weekend some time to see if she's around. Kind of get a "second opinion" about her. In fact, I'm on second shift this week and almost stopped by this evening. She's got my curiosity piqued.

Keepsitup
08-01-07, 20:25
Did a little mid-day cruising today and the only SW out was a BSW that was just east of US-1 on Fee about 1pm. She looked like a 5, but I wasn't into her type today and was looking for something blonde. Drove from PB to Eau Gallie several times, but there wasn't much activity today. It figures, only day of this week and nothing for stress relief here.

Irish Spear
08-02-07, 12:33
WSW Terri in Aurora Road area east of Wickham during daytime, body looks great from a distance with long tan legs, blonde hair and good rack. Up close her face is very rough, and the tits are all sag when the bra comes off. Great BBBJWCIM, no spit, friendly, but you might want to tell her to keep the wonder bra on!

Lombard
08-06-07, 18:16
Well I made it back to Playmates this weekend. Same girl was working, but she wasn't nearly as pushy with the extras offered. Anyway, I talked with her for a little while and got a better look at her while she was on stage. Long story short, she does offer extras, but I wouldn't want to partake.

Her stage name is Taleiha. She's cute, 27 years old, but has 5 friggin kids. And it shows. Keep your eyes chest level and higher and all is good. Really don't like the view downstairs. Also, she says she just got married, so you can't call her to set up a meet. She wants your number so she can call you when her schedule permits and the husband doesn't get upset.

CollegeGuy77
08-07-07, 00:33
decided to take a drive tonite to see what type of action was like at nite. i personally dont like lurking in the night simply because of poor vision and heat from leo. i decided that i should just window browse and see what was on the menu.

9:30

went down peachtree and dixon in cocoa, there wasn't a ho to be found. i figured there had to be action south in the melbourne and palm bay area.

10:00

got down to the hot zones around melbourne just to watch a short haired sw go in to the bk with her pimp. took a loop around the back streets to see if there were any working off us1. i only found leo sitting in his car parked in a nice dark spot to drop on any suspected mongers that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. (this is why i hate mongering at nite, if you cant see leo, it doesnt mean they cannot see u!)

kept going south towards palm bay road. on us1 between university and line street there were a couple of bike pimps hanging around so i figured there were sw's out there, but were making some money and currently off the market. so i kept going down towards plam bay road.

10:10

nothing on palm bay road. took a piss at that chevron and started talking to 2 chicks and wanted to know where the party was. they said that they were wanting to get some alcohol, but were ****. with the hot one on the phone talking to her bf and the ugly one wanting to hang out. i was quickly back on the road sightseeing.

10:15

back on the road i went back to the places i looked before. on the way back towards bk. spotted a sw at line street. acting a fool. she was lifting her dress and giving everybody the "look". i decided to pass and wanted to see what else was on the menu. once again. absolutely nothing. lots of pimps with no sw's.

10:30

i was back on my way to pb road when that sw was still at her post on us1 and line. i ended up at the stop light and she comes up to the window and started to get in. interesting so i let her in. it was a really stupid mistake considering line street is a hot bed for leo action. but she was already in my car. so much for locking the car. her name was heather and she went by peaches. wasnt exactly my cup of tea, but the opertunity was there and i didnt complain for a cheap pipe cleaning. .2 for cbj (wasnt even considering bb). i was actually impressed. great skills and not a foul stench to be found. she had a few extra pounds and her tits were suckable, but didn't partake. not a bad ass either, i might consider cfs if the price is right. ive got digits to those members that contribute.

Mpseeker123
08-07-07, 09:15
I was fortunate enough to check out a place in West Palm Beach this last weekend. I had a GREAT time, but am hoping to find someplace a little more local. Has anyone tried Body Magic or Palm Tree spa? Or any other place that offers happy endings?

I read on another forum that Body Magic REALLY tries to upsell you on their services (i.e., HIGH PRICES).

Feel free to PM me or post here.

Wunderwurm
08-07-07, 15:27
Hello Mongers. I am a long time monger from the NY area originaly. I was spoiled by the west-side strolls; pre Giuliani, of course. I have discovered most of the hot spots mentioned here, and after RTFF I decided to say hello and ad what I can. I live in north IRC. Up until 2 years ago there were a couple of regulars that walked 510, but that has dried up big time. I have used the services of several of the providers mentioned here. Most recently was, unfortunately, several months ago, when I came across Trish by the bottle club. Amazing how they all look better before theyre in the car;-) Decent body, rough face. only .2 for BBBJ, so it was worth it. My fear of leo has kept me from cruising more, but after reading here, I think I can get out more often, and more safely. The jpgs are great, and I will start posting my own as I get back out.

I have been looking for a good hookerbar. In Jersey there are many ladies that work out of certain bars on certain nights. I accidentally found one while looking for drinks and live music at SBI. I have been going there for years, but last month I went in extremely horny, and started looking around with a Mongers eye. I found at the bar, a woman named Barbara. I Bought her a drink, and got the offer from her. 2 bills , but I'm sure there was bargaining room. I was not planning on this, so I did not have cash in hand. She apparently has a friend or two that sometime accompany her. Barb looks late 30's, maybe 40. Slim blond, body 7, face 6. I have never seen a woman swing her hips like she does, walking or dancing. Very exagerated, but it is an attention getter. She was with a friend that night, a short, chunky-but cute, brunette in a painted on spandex dress. I friend i met there has also told me that the cute part time bartender there named Stacy (5', brunette, smoking body)can be had, if there are "party supplies" in the offing. I saw Barb just last week, swinging her hips at Earls hideaway in Sebastian, with her chunky friend. I guess they travel looking for dates.

I hate to ask questions, but I saw one WSW by Mathers, near that burger stand on 1 last week. She was tall, maybe 5'9", long blondish curly hair, Very slim, to the point of being nearly flatchested, but she has a cute face. Anyone know her name, or favorite time to stroll. I tried to finish lunch quickly enough so that I could call her desert. Alas, she walked east and was snatched(no pun) up by that bar as I was backing out.

I hope to add to the info here, as I consider this a Public Service Board!

Good luck, God bless, lock and load!

Hodar
08-08-07, 14:27
Someone evidently canceled an appt. with me on Wed. Morning so I had to go a trolling. I got to tell you. I picked up a young girl named Brooke at the Haji mart on Lake and gave her a ride to Haji Hotel at 95 and 520, I offered 40 for fs but she laughed..she is at that hotel now. She is fine as shit and had her kitty exposed to me bent over when I let her out, but my fuckin cameraphone memory was full!!! piss me off. She is a diamond for sure. I could have worked a deal but I would need her in a room to enjoy that stuff.
So back to Lake I went and saw Kelly, a 30 something redhead SW, 20 BBBJCIMWS, good service nice attitude..here she is.

Veroguy
08-09-07, 06:42
I hate to ask questions, but I saw one WSW by Mathers, near that burger stand on 1 last week. She was tall, maybe 5'9", long blondish curly hair, Very slim, to the point of being nearly flatchested, but she has a cute face. Anyone know her name, or favorite time to stroll. I tried to finish lunch quickly enough so that I could call her desert. Alas, she walked east and was snatched(no pun) up by that bar as I was backing out.

WW posted this,where is Mathers? Is the burger stand the one at Malabar Rd.? The wsw sounds very much like Vicki. If so she is OK but no cim. On the other hand,lol,I did pick up Ms. Terri yesterday in N. Melbourne. And I must say she gives one of the best bbbjcimws EVER!

Vero

Irish Spear
08-09-07, 12:44
On the other hand,lol,I did pick up Ms. Terri yesterday in N. Melbourne. And I must say she gives one of the best bbbjcimws EVER!VeroGlad I could help.

Wunderwurm
08-10-07, 11:02
Mathers street is two blocks north of Aurora, parallel to it.

Hodar
08-16-07, 14:28
Well, I do know that LEO has made a couple of stings and it is evident by perusing the Brevard Sheriffs website, I saw some arrests for prostitution and solicitation.
The streets are dry save a few skanks, saw 2 yesterday in Cocoa, one on Clearlake...a real skinny ho, and it looked like her twin sister was hangin out by the phone at Walgreens at Clearlake and Dixon.
Melbourne is dryer than a popcorn fart or I have not made the right timing...oh well just like the stock market it fluctuates, right now it is a lean market.

Pusspuss
08-17-07, 11:42
Someone evidently canceled an appt. with me on Wed. Morning so I had to go a trolling. I got to tell you. I picked up a young girl named Brooke at the Haji mart on Lake and gave her a ride to Haji Hotel at 95 and 520, I offered 40 for fs but she laughed..she is at that hotel now. She is fine as shit and had her kitty exposed to me bent over when I let her out, but my fuckin cameraphone memory was full!!! piss me off. She is a diamond for sure. I could have worked a deal but I would need her in a room to enjoy that stuff.

So back to Lake I went and saw Kelly, a 30 something redhead SW, 20 BBBJCIMWS, good service nice attitude..here she is.She's hot.

Veroguy
08-17-07, 13:48
Well at 10:30 between University and 192 I saw about 8 wsw's so I thought it might be a good day,for ho chasing. So I go up to Fee St. and nothing, I go back to University and they were all gone. WTF 10 min. max. every one of them were gone. So I head up to the Radmas area and nada. Now off to Aroura there was 1 wsw an old lady, blonde and kind of chunky, not my type. So I go back down US1 to Palm Bay, still nothing, and do a return trip back to Aroura. I drive the back Sts. around there and see nothing so I am about to call it quits and go home. While waiting for the light at Aroura and US1 I see Terri walking straight at me, thank God. She hopped right in and off we went for another great BBBJWS. Damn she is good!!

Popcorn fart. LOL

Vero

Pusspuss
08-17-07, 16:29
She's hot.Is this the brooke that you met? I bet she is.

Smiling Bob
08-17-07, 20:21
Picked up a tall red on RTE 1 in downtown Titusville walking by the Bank of America. She is 40yo with a light skin and a nice curvy body. Said her name was Kelly. Headed south on RTE 1 to her girl friend's apt. Negotiated $40 for FS. She provided great unrushed service. We tried multiple "suck and fuck" positions. Finished doggy style. She, unfortunately, had no digits and would not tell me where she lived. Hope to see her again.

Hodar
08-17-07, 20:57
She's hot.

You have a pic of Brooke? the pic I posted was post Brooke it was Kelly "redhead" I posted

Pusspuss
08-17-07, 21:16
You have a pic of Brooke? the pic I posted was post Brooke it was Kelly "redhead" I postedI have lots of pics of brooke. I posted a few up but they are not showing here but are showing in the gallery.

Pusspuss
08-17-07, 21:26
decided to take a drive tonite to see what type of action was like at nite. i personally dont like lurking in the night simply because of poor vision and heat from leo. i decided that i should just window browse and see what was on the menu.

9:30

went down peachtree and dixon in cocoa, there wasn't a ho to be found. i figured there had to be action south in the melbourne and palm bay area.

10:00

got down to the hot zones around melbourne just to watch a short haired sw go in to the bk with her pimp. took a loop around the back streets to see if there were any working off us1. i only found leo sitting in his car parked in a nice dark spot to drop on any suspected mongers that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. (this is why i hate mongering at nite, if you cant see leo, it doesnt mean they cannot see u!)

kept going south towards palm bay road. on us1 between university and line street there were a couple of bike pimps hanging around so i figured there were sw's out there, but were making some money and currently off the market. so i kept going down towards plam bay road.

10:10

nothing on palm bay road. took a piss at that chevron and started talking to 2 chicks and wanted to know where the party was. they said that they were wanting to get some alcohol, but were ****. with the hot one on the phone talking to her bf and the ugly one wanting to hang out. i was quickly back on the road sightseeing.

10:15

back on the road i went back to the places i looked before. on the way back towards bk. spotted a sw at line street. acting a fool. she was lifting her dress and giving everybody the "look". i decided to pass and wanted to see what else was on the menu. once again. absolutely nothing. lots of pimps with no sw's.

10:30

i was back on my way to pb road when that sw was still at her post on us1 and line. i ended up at the stop light and she comes up to the window and started to get in. interesting so i let her in. it was a really stupid mistake considering line street is a hot bed for leo action. but she was already in my car. so much for locking the car. her name was heather and she went by peaches. wasnt exactly my cup of tea, but the opertunity was there and i didnt complain for a cheap pipe cleaning. .2 for cbj (wasnt even considering bb). i was actually impressed. great skills and not a foul stench to be found. she had a few extra pounds and her tits were suckable, but didn't partake. not a bad ass either, i might consider cfs if the price is right. ive got digits to those members that contribute.was this her?

CollegeGuy77
08-18-07, 02:28
Sry bro. If that was her, i would have definately picked her up.

Gatordun
08-18-07, 09:27
Anybody got digits for Brook? Was thinking of making a trip to Brevard.

Hodar
08-18-07, 11:22
I have lots of pics of brooke. I posted a few up but they are not showing here but are showing in the gallery.

Ya that is Brooke, She actually looks good in life, but than again you dont have to be pretty just be 20 years old.

Hodar
08-20-07, 12:54
a pic of a hookup sweeeeet.

Lombard
08-21-07, 17:12
a pic of a hookup sweeeeet.Details please?

Windsorhills
08-21-07, 21:50
Can anyone tell me about that spot on the left as your going East on 192 by the firework shops?

DayCruiser
08-22-07, 18:35
Which one of you snagged the chick in the pink skirt and turqoise top at Dixon and Clearlake today around 4! Nice snag you whoremonger! I saw you waiting to pounce at the old eckerds.

Veroguy
08-22-07, 23:07
Can anyone tell me about that spot on the left as your going East on 192 by the firework shops?

Hi WH I am not %100 sure but I think they have beer and other adult bevs.. Read on my friend. You might find something here.

Mudslide
08-23-07, 21:30
I can't get over how dry it is in the cocoa area. Any one willing to share a number would be most helpfull. Not looking for high class, just street level that works on the down low. They have to be somewere and it sure isnt on the street.

MS

Bassack
08-26-07, 13:19
Anyone know a blonde escort from South Florida who moved up to the Melbourne area named Bridgette?

She's a sweet lady who has a dog named Gidget?

I'm going to be coming up there regularly and I'd love to hook up with her again.

If anyone has any info please post it or PM me.

Thanks.

Melbaction
08-26-07, 14:34
I've been cruisin down around US-1 and 192 on and off all week. Around 10 pm last night I spotted a decent looking brunette heading south on US-1 between Fee road and Palmetta. I drove by a few times and leo didn't seem to be anywhere in sight, so I picked her up on Palmetta near the train tracks. She was a little bit older, but still very nice looking. Drove around found a spot, talked her down to .2 for BJ... a bit rushed, but very nice technique, got some digits, message me for info.

Hodar
08-27-07, 00:45
Anyone know a blonde escort from South Florida who moved up to the Melbourne area named Bridgette?

She's a sweet lady who has a dog named Gidget?

I'm going to be coming up there regularly and I'd love to hook up with her again.

If anyone has any info please post it or PM me.

Thanks.

Who are you looking for ? Bridgette? or Gidget?

Bassack
08-27-07, 09:21
Who are you looking for ? Bridgette? or Gidget?Well, they are inseparable. One of them barks a little louder and the other has sharper teeth.

Erndevil Com
08-29-07, 08:48
I'm staying in Cocoa next week and I'm looking for some good AMP's that wil take care of "everything", I'm used to rhode island. But I'll take any advise I can get. Or even a nice incall from a hottie. Anyone?

Malabar
08-30-07, 19:17
Bust in MLB.

http://www.wftv.com/news/14015930/detail.html

Hodar
09-05-07, 13:36
Evidently they did not bust any johns, it was more of a drug sting from an insider in the group of lowlifes. It was related to the Ramdas raid some months back, evidently someone who was living at the Ramdas found it easier to trade away her lowlife friends and dug dealers rather than go back to the state sponsored "Rug Munching Academy" this tidbit was supplied to me by a prolific cocksucker that escaped the dragnet. :)

Bust in MLB.

http://www.wftv.com/news/14015930/detail.html

Veroguy
09-09-07, 11:56
Evidently they did not bust any johns, it was more of a drug sting from an insider in the group of lowlifes. It was related to the Ramdas raid some months back, evidently someone who was living at the Ramdas found it easier to trade away her lowlife friends and dug dealers rather than go back to the state sponsored "Rug Munching Academy" this tidbit was supplied to me by a prolific cocksucker that escaped the dragnet. :)

I'm all for busting the drug dealers but that will take all the sw's away. Yesterday I took a ride for most of the afternoon and not one sw was out, not one. The only possability was some guy pimping his GF out of his car behind The Bank parking lot. I drove by them three times and after the second time he was waving me over, they were there for about an hour. The girl, from what I could see, was a very BIG girl very big so I passed.
Has Melbourne totaly dried up? I have not been up there for some time and not to see one sw. Or was it just an off day?

Vero

P7623
09-10-07, 16:25
Just a quick note. US 1 between 192 and Palm Bay Rd. 7 p. M. Sunday. One BSW looking pretty bad. No time to stop and I'm not normally a coffea drinker. Slim pickin's to say the least.

Monger on!

Hodar
09-19-07, 13:38
Found this one...Judy BK area, nice rack, ex dancer really the pic does not do her justice.

Hairball
09-22-07, 18:35
Opps!!! I see my last report went in the CL section.
I was there early this morning searching for Tess again but got derailed when I spotted Kitty. She is a petite little spinner I met and reported on last year when she was hanging around Stacy. Stacy by the way is in the pokey. Anyway she remembered me so no need for the LEO game. Very good pipe cleaning, she took it deep and swallowed. She said it had been a couple of weeks since venturing out cause LEO has been heavy and harrassing. Found her on Garden trying to blend in a little better. Walking down Main is too risky now. Hope to be back next week, I have been lucky lately

Freakty81
09-23-07, 18:16
Wow,how has this place gone down. I went last Thursday amd it was terrible

Had one girl who swear looks like she just gave birth.

Busted face, pooch stomach, and disgusting ass! Tried to get rid of her but just kept sitting there like she was stuck. Finally just gave her $10 to leave me alone

On plus she was young and had all her teeth,which is much better than most places in North Carolina

I used to go Bare Assets last year almost 1 or 2 times a week and usually were HOT--- what the hell has happened?

Daytona Dave
09-24-07, 10:57
Hay there hairball,

I tried to send you a pm today. They would not accept it said your mail box is to full That tell some is emptied they can't put more in. Let me know if you get to do that. I will send you update on Daytona Area.

Thanks,

Daytona Dave

Hodar
09-26-07, 13:55
Picked up Caroline Today, BBBJ, real DS talent, followed by CFS of course, red mohawk below, tight kitty, nice work decent chick for 40 years old.

Hairball
10-01-07, 09:16
For you guys that like to fish (real fish) the Mullet run is in full swing and the fish are almost jumping in your arms. This led me to getting a room for the night Friday and of coarse I like both types of fishing, hoes and fins. As luck would have I found Kitty again and this time had a place to go so took her there. She performed like a champ and much fun was had. She told me she has to turn herself in for 2 months in the pokey after getting caught with a couple of rocks so will be gone for awhile. Bummer!
After a beach workout Saturday was feeling the need for some yellow fever pampering. It has been awhile since visiting the Palm Tree so decided to see how it is of late. The place was very busy and I almost passed it by but I had a beach sand salt water crust on my skin and did not want to drive all the way to O-ville so went on in. I was met at the door by mammasan and she took me to the TS for the scrubbing not missing anything. She even washed my hair after noticing the small sea shells still stuck there. Then led to the room to wait for June my attendant. Not hot but looked good enough for me to enjoy myself. The massage was real good and the tug was even better with no negotiating needed. I knew she was tired so offered her a massage. It took her about 1/2 second to jump on the table and say yes. I left happy leaving a .4 tip. I did not see any of the other girls but assume they are somewhat older like June and do not know if more than a tug is available as I was too tired and low on funds to ask.

Badboy69
10-01-07, 10:35
For you guys that like to fish (real fish) the Mullet run is in full swing and the fish are almost jumping in your arms. This led me to getting a room for the night Friday and of coarse I like both types of fishing, hoes and fins. As luck would have I found Kitty again and this time had a place to go so took her there. She performed like a champ and much fun was had. There was a kitty that hung out on East Colonial named Kitty that disappeared.

Is your Kitty young - earlyish 20's. Talks with a speech impediment. Doesnt bathe. Unshaved snatch ?

Hairball
10-02-07, 07:37
There was a kitty that hung out on East Colonial named Kitty that disappeared.

Is your Kitty young - earlyish 20's. Talks with a speech impediment. Doesnt bathe. Unshaved snatch ?

Sounds like the same Kitty. The speach impediment is probably from taking so many deep dicks. Unshaved but looked good. You will find that any crack hoe will binge and forget to bathe but both times we met there was no bad smells. We had fun in the shower before the act too. I always do a stinky pinky test also before proceeding. Nothing like opening a can of tuna to kill the fun.
T-ville also has another one with speach impediment. Sorry forgot her name but is a strawberry blond mid 20's and she has the signs of meth. I picked her up a few weeks back but between the smell and sores had to let her out.

Badboy69
10-02-07, 13:43
Sounds like the same Kitty. The speach impediment is probably from taking so many deep dicks. Unshaved but looked good. You will find that any crack hoe will binge and forget to bathe but both times we met there was no bad smells. We had fun in the shower before the act too. I always do a stinky pinky test also before proceeding. Nothing like opening a can of tuna to kill the fun.
T-ville also has another one with speach impediment. Sorry forgot her name but is a strawberry blond mid 20's and she has the signs of meth. I picked her up a few weeks back but between the smell and sores had to let her out.Sounds like the same one. She was living in the woods at the time. Forsyth & 50. I got her to shower, but apparantly she didn't wash her cootchie. Smelled like the tuna fleet was in. It spoiled the romance of the evening.

Naive - Kinda young. Probably new to the biz.

Now that she has attended "Ho School", I am sure she has been educated as to the finer points of hoeing. I am sure she has by now earned her G. E. D. (Gobbling of Erections Diploma)

Vidiot
10-02-07, 20:35
Melbourne's finest jack-booted thugs clearly have a great fear of doing any
potentially DANGEROUS work, like searching out potentially armed and dangerous
drug dealers, hold-up artists, and other assorted felons and scum of the earth,
as they've been madly doing the hoochie hoedown dance it seems like at least
once or twice every week.

I would emphatically NOT recommend mongering in Melbourne for a good long
while, not that I've seen anyone walking the streets lately that isn't absolutely
terrifying in the extreme.

Yeah, those hookers are a FAR greater danger to the public's safety than
those pesky gang-member, armed drug dealers.

Nice to have your priorities straight, isn't it? ;D

Melbaction
10-03-07, 09:57
I second that about Melbourne. I've been out in Melbourne a few times in the last couple of weeks, and either the game is rained out, the streets are dry, or there are blue lights flashing everywhere. However, I did spot a nice wsw up on US-1 just south of Del's Freeze and the first set of car dealerships, a few nights ago, going south, got her attention and went around the block to check it out, but right as I was heading around the corner to meet her, someone else swooped in and got her, but she was deffinately a step up from most of the ladies down around 192 and US-1.

Maybe next time.

Melbaction
10-13-07, 02:18
So tonight I was bored, and not really up to cruisin', so I decided to make a stop at my favorite little strip club, Tootsy's. I probably haven't been in since early summer, and oh how Friday nights have changed. With the exception of a limo full of guys leaving as I pulled in, it was dead. Plenty of girls in, nice looking ones at that. Within about 5 minutes the hottest girl in the joint (and quite arguably the hottest girl I've ever seen in person) sits down right next to me, her name was Raven, and she was no rush, just happy to chat about school and such. After a few minutes she offered me a dance, and I was more than happy to oblige. It was undoubtly the most amazing dance I'd ever had. In fact by the end of the night I probably dropped around $200 on her. I know there are girls who will give me a lot more mileage for that kind of money, but the quality and dedication to the sensuality and pure erotica of the dances were beyond anything I've ever expirienced. She said she usually dances Friday nights at Tootsy's, so if anyone is ever bored, or cruising gets rained out, I would deffinately recomend stopping in at Tootsy's to see Raven, best dancer I've ever seen.

Happy hunting

Spookfl
10-18-07, 10:57
Took a cruise down Peachtree, spotted a blond WSW off to the side on Blake. Continued on down to Lake and found Kelly hobbling along on crutches between Peachtree and School. Very nice BBBJCIM. She mentioned having difficulty catching rides probably because of the crutches. If I hadn't recognized her from prior trips through the area I probably wouldn't have stopped either.

Hairball
10-27-07, 16:41
Was on my way to the Port for some fishing and between rain events decided to detour down Clearlake. Coming down a side street was a wsw in a red sundress. I have a definite weakness for a sundress. So caught her eye and got the look so turned down the side street and picked up Tanya. A brunette A-cup petite spinner. She can't weigh much more than 100lbs.
We exchanged pleasentries and decided to find a hidey hole for some fun. She is cautious by friendly, clean and intelligent. A definate cut above most of the girls you will find in this area. Started with bbbj but could not resist a FS up-grade after sampling that shaved kitty. Ow what a sight watching that tight little snatch moving up and down my throbing rod of love.
I gave her this web site and encouraged her to advertise here rather than walk the street. I also have her digits but have as yet been unable to verify their accuracy. When I do will share with contributing members.

Badboy69
11-01-07, 06:16
Was on my way to the Port for some fishing and between rain events decided to detour down Clearlake. Coming down a side street was a wsw in a red sundress. I have a definite weakness for a sundress. So caught her eye and got the look so turned down the side street and picked up Tanya. A brunette A-cup petite spinner. She can't weigh much more than 100lbs.Hairball - appx how old was Tanya ? Is she still around?

Hairball
11-02-07, 10:52
Hairball - appx how old was Tanya ? Is she still around?

Tanya is probably about 30yrs old and her phone number turned out to be bogus. Now I do not know if anything she told me is true. Supposed to live in apartments on Dixon/Clearlake where I dropped her off. HB

Badboy69
11-02-07, 19:00
I am glad we have still have you keeping this board alive.

Negotiable
11-02-07, 21:14
Girls are out there. Had opportunity to spin through town a couple weeks back and saw a very nice wsw down towards 192. No good place to turn around and by the time I did she was 'visiting' with a monger. While zipping by the hospital off of Hibiscus -- saw three more walking (at least two were working). However three cops were in the park. After dinner, saw three more in the EauGallie area. It didn't take many brains to avoid one, the second was awefully cute and never has to worry about drowning with the two life preservers she was carrying. Third one had looks close to but a bit older and smaller up top than the 192 gal. Can't remember her name (many appologies if she is reading). Was wearing a jean skirt, no underwear, very clean (no, nada oder) definately wanted more, but no time; however, the bbbj (not to mention the company) was excellent.

Hodar
11-02-07, 22:38
I was in there earlier in the week for the grand opening. There is a big sign on the wall in each room about how they will ask you to leave if you want extras and if a girl offers extras you are to report it AT ONCE!!!!!! to management. nicer inside than Pinetree, bars above each table so she can walk on your back. Nice Table shower, the best massage I have had in a year or 2. My masseuse was "Mindy" a 30-40 something Japanese, thats right a pretty Japanese girl not a Kimchee reeking Kgirl or Chinese or a garlic wafting VN.
A great massage , I will go back next time I am feeling fatigued and stiff.

Hairball
11-03-07, 17:42
Just before dawn , you know that time you dream the best, I found myself on Main St. Out of the darkness comes Peaches. I did a report on her a year or so back but she has been in jail since and has only been out for a short while.
I do not think she will be out of jail long because she was on a binge. She at least remembered me so we had a smooth start. Problem was she was squirmming. So much so I had to ask "Are you able to stay on task? and I was promised completion. Found a spot for bbbjcim and kitty play. All ended well and dropped her off. Never made it to Cocoa this week.
Also saw other prospects for future missions.

H20 Monger
11-09-07, 20:47
Friday evening on US1 near Line I saw one brunette WSW just walking up from a side streat. A bigger girl, have seen her before. By the time I turned was riding in a patrol car.

Hairball
11-10-07, 18:40
Took a cruise down Peachtree, spotted a blond WSW off to the side on Blake. Continued on down to Lake and found Kelly hobbling along on crutches between Peachtree and School. Very nice BBBJCIM. She mentioned having difficulty catching rides probably because of the crutches. If I hadn't recognized her from prior trips through the area I probably wouldn't have stopped either.

Spookfl, I think I found your Kelly minus the crutches now. She is as you described especially the very nice BBBJCIM spits but not too soon. Took a couple walking away pics. What do you think, same girl?

Spookfl
11-11-07, 01:10
Spookfl, I think I found your Kelly minus the crutches now. She is as you described especially the very nice BBBJCIM spits but not too soon. Took a couple walking away pics. What do you think, same girl?That looks like Kelly. I wouldn't mind catching up with her again.

Passed through the area a few times today hoping the nice weather would encourage some foot traffic, but no joy. BTW, I've also noticed that the little section of Peachtree between Lake and Clearlake sometimes seems to be a pleasant place for people taking a stroll.

SingleMoms
11-13-07, 22:30
520 to US1, Clearlake to the WallyWorld, 5 different times. Fay Blvd

Started at about 8:00 PM

Not one SW out.

Pusspuss
11-17-07, 16:50
Hello people, any one have a number to share in the Palmbay, Melbourne area?

Tonight would be most useful.

Hairball
11-19-07, 08:39
Gents,
I did the Cocoa stroll this Saturday looking to re live one of my past experiences but none were out to play. I did see in my travels a border line pushing the ugly scale wsw on Peachtree and ended up going back for a second look. Pretty goofy chick almost chunky but not quite. When it was her or nothing went for it. Tracy despite the goofy part knew how to deliver a very good slow and sloppy bbbjcim at avery reasonable price. All other services were an option at a higher fee but had to pass.

Tvilletroll
11-21-07, 15:36
Gents,
I did the Cocoa stroll this Saturday looking to re live one of my past experiences but none were out to play. I did see in my travels a border line pushing the ugly scale wsw on Peachtree and ended up going back for a second look. Pretty goofy chick almost chunky but not quite. When it was her or nothing went for it. Tracy despite the goofy part knew how to deliver a very good slow and sloppy bbbjcim at avery reasonable price. All other services were an option at a higher fee but had to pass.
good to see you again hairball.happy holidays

Nicko
11-27-07, 12:06
Hodar,

Did you visited the Toyko Spa was it reasonable? Norhing extra was offered? What were rates? Is the pinetree still operating? Is there one in Brevard that is offering extras.

SingleMoms
11-28-07, 01:42
Anyone have any idea where Millie from back in the day at PLAYMATES
ended up?

She dancing anywhere on the coast or Orlando. I found myself in that general area the other day and my mind wandered to the old days at the club

M13 Gunz
12-03-07, 00:19
Just found out that Stacy is back in town, after a 7 month stay with the county. It must have done her some good because she wasn't nearly as strung out, or as paranoid as she used to be. She's put on a little weight (not crack skinny anymore) and her skills have improved. Definitely worth your trouble.

Airforce
12-03-07, 11:31
I am here in town visiting, Can any tell me if Tootsies is any good?

Also when and where are the best places to find a GOOD sw?

Thanks in advance

Malabar
12-04-07, 08:28
I am here in town visiting, Can any tell me if Tootsies is any good?

Also when and where are the best places to find a GOOD sw?

Thanks in advance

Tootsies is going downhill. New owners have never owned a girlie bar before. They're planning to work only the night shift.

SWs very, very hit & miss. Our omnipresent uncle has been keeping a tight lid on them.

Airforce
12-04-07, 11:02
Thanks for the info. What about the AMPS around here? Which one has the best bang for the buck?

Member #3961
12-04-07, 22:44
In response to Airforce. Local AMPs are just that. I have never read a report of more than rub & tug at any of the ones advertised locally. You could research the other joints in the newspaper. Like Mom always said, "If you can't be smart, at least be careful! " After making some stupid decisions, giving away a bunch of money, I made a chart of the pros and cons, and retired from the hobby. I still think about it, but I have a lower tolerance for risk nowadays. Keep your eyes on the road, and your hands on the wheel!

Flabjhound
12-05-07, 07:29
I was lucky enough to experience a fortunate financial situation yesterday (did well at the melbourne poker tables). So I had some extra $$ in my pockets. The little head took over and I decided to visit the PMC.

Pleasently suprised with the "quality" of Ho that was on duty. One tall blonde with a sweet smile, big D cup all naturals and a few tats. One very sexy brunette that is advertized as a "freak" probably a 9 on the Ho scale, and one older short brunette with big fake over inflated balloons.

I chose the tall blond with big naturals. Big tits are my thing anyway.

Started out the conversation at $$. But negotiated down to $. 5

Coverd BJ with good skill. Very sweet personality. Incredibly sexy tits with big suckable nipples. Went back and forth with her hand and mouth. Very nice finish and overall fun time with this girl. 30 min. Not rushed. Will repeat when the cashflow allows.

Hairball
12-10-07, 08:41
Like Stacy now Kitty has been released and was on the prowel Saturday. She put on a few pounds. The county must feed these girls good. Found our spot for bbbj that was as good as ever. Other than her I did not see anyone else. I was looking to revisit Stacy but could not find her. Sure wish some of these girls could hold on to a phone. HB

Pusspuss
12-11-07, 09:37
Has anyone met Angie from Melbourne?

Hodar
12-17-07, 14:06
Last week I picked up some young skinny blond on Clearlake, a little white trash hussy, named Tanya, Hairball put a post up about her saying what a good catch she was, I was utterly disappointed and I will tell you why....I had the wrong Tania, I found the real one today and she was sweet, accomadating mellow and polite a real catch in more ways than one.

Spookfl
12-20-07, 15:40
Spotted Kelly getting out of a truck near Lake and School but by the time I'd gotten around the block she'd disappeared. Haven't seen the others mentioned along Clearlake. My timing must be lousy lately.

Hairball
12-22-07, 15:03
Early yesterday I found Patches on Main st. She is trying to stay straight and attending some rehab thing so was not stoned when I found her. Still young and small at 115lbs I hope she makes it out of the downward spiral these girls all go through. She does however still need to make a few bucks and was much more attentive to the task at hand or should I say mouth. Found a quiet spot and enjoyed our time more than in the past. She was on the rag or would have taken the upgrade to circus acts and pretzel positions. In theory she is getting a phone so will update on that if possible.

Hairball
12-27-07, 09:35
I am off for a couple of days so made the trip to T-ville again yesterday. My usual early am drive down Main turned up nothing. Hit the hood to find it empty also. Mid week seems not as active so headed up US1 to Kim's donut shop for breakfast and on the way find a wsw in front of the Honda dealer. Rare find in this area but circled the block for intercept and got the look. She jumped in and off we went to my hidy hole. Said her name is Christina (Chrissy) one i had not met before. She is Russian born and moved to US as a kid. 28yrs old but baby face looks younger. Not tight and fit but still petite. Also needs some dental work so went straight for the lunch box for milk and cookies. A kid in July left a c-section scar but it was a tight shaved sweet smellin pussy. She gave me her life story and was buying into some of it till I dropped her off at a crack house. Had fun and got her number for friends. If one of you want to give her a try and report back PM me. HB

Hairball
12-28-07, 19:15
I hate to be a board hog but after bitchin about where have all the T-ville hoes gone, I seem to find them on every trip now. Down Main again this am and found Kelly a 44yr old alcoholic. She was not drunk but never far from it. Told me she is not out very much, I guess it is easyer to buy booze than coke. Had a good time with her and know where she lives but she has no phone. I was told when a good time to stop by would be so I may have to visit. I am not seeing many other mongers out and Leo has not been as active it seems. HB

Spookfl
12-28-07, 22:55
Spotted a WSW with curly dark hair at the North end of Forrest just before the merge into US1. Definitely giving oncoming traffic 'the look' but at that point there's no good way to circle or swoop. There was another one later in the day on Lake between 520 and Peachtree but LEO has a back gate/driveway there and it's a bit too close for my comfort.

Hope everyone finds a safe and happy ending for their 2007.

Tvilletroll
01-05-08, 19:43
plenty of action on main street today.there are wsw everywhere.at least 6 i counted and leo not really around.plus i have the number of a wsw to share with only the best mongers.

Veroguy
01-09-08, 16:05
I went to see Kim Willis early this morning, and she is great. I took the back roads home and saw Kelly, from post #405, walking on Lake around 11:15. Man she has some nice tata's. I would have picked her up, but I was drained from the Kim visit. After seeing Kelly walking I didn't see any sw's all the way back to Vero.

FloridaBum
01-11-08, 08:45
.......... so headed up US1 to Kim's donut shop for breakfast and on the way find a wsw in front of the Honda dealer..........I have been to that donut shop several times. There is a real hot girl that works there in the mornings.

Hairball
01-11-08, 17:12
I have been to that donut shop several times. There is a real hot girl that works there in the mornings.

She is yellow fever cute isn't she. This is a small family biz so getting past Kim and Poppasan would be tough untill they approve. If you are willing to put in the time maybe she will go on a strait date. In our conversation learned she has never been to the beach or fishing and would like to go.

Hodar
01-11-08, 18:12
I went to see Kim Willis early this morning, and she is great. I took the back roads home and saw Kelly, from post #405, walking on Lake around 11:15. Man she has some nice tata's. I would have picked her up, but I was drained from the Kim visit. After seeing Kelly walking I didn't see any sw's all the way back to Vero.

I posted a pic of her tatas a long time ago, bbbj....OK
other time went to her room and she got an attitude when I didnt bust in 2 minutes. post # 354

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=556196&postcount=354

Cflguy
01-17-08, 19:53
Any one been to Palm Tree lately? Still extras there? any new staff? any luck with topless or full nude extras?

Thanks

Hairball
01-19-08, 14:13
Any one been to Palm Tree lately? Still extras there? any new staff? any luck with topless or full nude extras?

Thanks

I went to palm no too long ago but not much as changed. 2 girls working I know of Cindy and June. Both good for a rub and tug. No spring chickens here but K girls hold their age well. Standard AMP pricing 1.2 total. I will repeat.

Hairball
01-19-08, 14:51
I found Mandy on Deleon early Fri am. I have not seen her in quite a while and almost passed because she was in sweats w/hood that was not very revea. Slowed for a closer look with eye contact and she remembered me to jump right in, no chit chat or leo games. Then went to my hiddy hole for bbbj. It was very slow and gental which I was feeling good about till she had to admit wisdom tool pain and by the way do you remember I do not catch? Well an upgrade to FS at .4 seemed like a good plan. All went well and she is still young and easy to look at. I am getting too old for a car seat but sure liked it at the time. Mandy claims to be with a phone by next week but I now take these numbers with a grain of salt and few work when I try them.
I tried a visit to Kelly the alchollic I reported on a couple of weeks ago. She showed me her place and said her man goes off to work at 6am and come after that. It is a small trailer park and a couple neighbors are close but braved it up to the front door and knocked (no door bell) but got no answer. Well at least there was no pit bull in the yard and that was about how exposed I felt. I think I will stick to the sws's for now.

Melbaction
01-23-08, 02:03
Ok, so I'm home from school tonight, nothing to do. Decide to go spend a few dollars at Tootsy's. I go in, my usual bar girl comes over, gets me a bud, I chat with her about her birthday, and drop a few ones at the stage. I'm down to enough to get 3 dances and still have cash for lunch tomorrow. My bar girl brings a dancer over named Jennifer. About an 8. Smoking hot, hard body, a smoker's face. But still just right. 2 dances with her. Amazing. Knew just how to work it. And I decide to stop there and maybe try a different girl for my last dance. I'm chilling out finish my beer, and a young dancer named Audrey comes up on stage, she's about a 9 I'd say. Cute face, nice body. I spend a few dollars watching her spin around, and tell her to come see me when she's done.

Up to now, the night is a pretty good one. She comes right over, we chit chat for about 20 seconds and she offers a dance, I say yes. We go back to the VIP area and just sit and chat since the song had just begun. She tells a couple little stories about this and that. And then the song changes. She goes to work. The dance itself was non existant. She straddled me just high enough to not touch me, and didn't exactly move. It was more like a hug. Mind you she's still in a G-string and pretty hot, so it wasn't totally bad. Half way through the song she turns around and grinds out the rest of the song, letting me play with her boobs, and it was alright. Maybe a 5. Then the song changes and I let her turn around and I tell her I need to stop before my pocket's empty, and her mood immediately changes, she wasn't very chit-chatty. Just grabs her wad of cash and unrolls it. I hand her a twenty, and she tells me it's $40.

Now, I'm completely confused. I would never pay $40 for one song, and she then informs me it was two songs. Apparently she charged me from the moment she came over and took me back to the VIP and chatted with me for a whole song just about. I've never been charged for chatting while waiting. It was completely rediculous. I told her I only had $10 left, and she says "f*** it, whatever" and I tell her I'm pretty sure it was only one song, and she mumbles something, and as I'm walking away she says "can I have the $10? ! ? " I turned around handed her the cash and walked out.

Her dance was barely worth the $20. I don't know if this is becoming the norm, but it really kind of put a damper to my jolly night home at tootsy's.

Has anyone else ever had this pulled on them? Just wondering if I was suckered, or what.

Pusspuss
01-23-08, 19:39
Ok, so I'm home from school tonight, nothing to do. Decide to go spend a few dollars at Tootsy's. I go in, my usual bar girl comes over, gets me a bud, I chat with her about her birthday, and drop a few ones at the stage. I'm down to enough to get 3 dances and still have cash for lunch tomorrow. My bar girl brings a dancer over named Jennifer. About an 8. Smoking hot, hard body, a smoker's face. But still just right. 2 dances with her. Amazing. Knew just how to work it. And I decide to stop there and maybe try a different girl for my last dance. I'm chilling out finish my beer, and a young dancer named Audrey comes up on stage, she's about a 9 I'd say. Cute face, nice body. I spend a few dollars watching her spin around, and tell her to come see me when she's done.

Up to now, the night is a pretty good one. She comes right over, we chit chat for about 20 seconds and she offers a dance, I say yes. We go back to the VIP area and just sit and chat since the song had just begun. She tells a couple little stories about this and that. And then the song changes. She goes to work. The dance itself was non existant. She straddled me just high enough to not touch me, and didn't exactly move. It was more like a hug. Mind you she's still in a G-string and pretty hot, so it wasn't totally bad. Half way through the song she turns around and grinds out the rest of the song, letting me play with her boobs, and it was alright. Maybe a 5. Then the song changes and I let her turn around and I tell her I need to stop before my pocket's empty, and her mood immediately changes, she wasn't very chit-chatty. Just grabs her wad of cash and unrolls it. I hand her a twenty, and she tells me it's $40.

Now, I'm completely confused. I would never pay $40 for one song, and she then informs me it was two songs. Apparently she charged me from the moment she came over and took me back to the VIP and chatted with me for a whole song just about. I've never been charged for chatting while waiting. It was completely rediculous. I told her I only had $10 left, and she says "f*** it, whatever" and I tell her I'm pretty sure it was only one song, and she mumbles something, and as I'm walking away she says "can I have the $10? ! ? " I turned around handed her the cash and walked out.

Her dance was barely worth the $20. I don't know if this is becoming the norm, but it really kind of put a damper to my jolly night home at tootsy's.

Has anyone else ever had this pulled on them? Just wondering if I was suckered, or what.Tootsy's is charging $20 a dance? Serves you right, its a second class club to the inner room which still only charges $10, next time go there and ask for either charlie a paris hilton double, or the hotest chick I have ever been with her name is monika. Really super hot, and a great lap dancer who will pop your bone. There are also a few you can date outside the club for the right tip. But the inner room is the best by far.

Snake100
01-24-08, 01:08
When I go back to a VIP room and it is mid song

I always make it clear that we will start at a new song,

I am in Orlando thus we have very lousy clubs

My best experiences have been in tampa

Its a roll of the dice (spelling ?) with each dancer

You did not get ripped off, she sounds like just a ***** and it happens

Ftltony3494
01-24-08, 10:03
Paying for a lap dance, is SUCH an INSANE waste of money! 100% of the time, I hear the EXACT same thing from everyone who goes to clubs, once the money is gone, so is the nice attitude and usually, the girl as well. I can't even fathom what makes anyone even think about doing that and unless I'm really, really missing something, which I don't believe I am. Some escort once posted something on Craigslist, and its even on the "Best Of Craigslist" about "this is how it is" as far as being an escort goes and she talks about how she DOESN'T want to go have drinks with you, She DOESN'T want to go hang out with you afterwards, she DOESN'T want to do ANYTHING with you because you aren't her boyfriend, you're just a trick and you are paying her for sex, nothing more and not only does she realize this, she would appreciate it if YOU realized this as well. This is the EXACT attitude ANY girl who works at a stip club has as well and if you are SOMEHOW missing this and you ACTUALLY THINK that the strippers look forward to you coming in so THEY can spend time with YOU, You are so, SO sadly mistaken and you really need to get off whatever it is that you are on ... Strippers really don't care about the bulge in the front of your pants, all they really care about is the bulge that appears in your back pocket and they are there to do their best at making that one smaller.

H20 Monger
01-25-08, 00:37
I saw 2 WSW on US1 Melbourne today.

The first was a skinny blonde in jean, walking,then sitting on the east side near Line.
Looked young & decent, maybe a 7 on the SW scale. Was gone after I made the turn.

The other was a brunette, walking south on the west side, near the Donut shop. I turned around, parked at DD, facing her and watched her walk toward me as I finished my lunch. Looked good, decent rack, a nice bit of sway to her hips and a smile. Wearing a cropped red shirt and black shorts. Up closer, her belly wrinkles showed, but she still had me sporting wood. She walked up and opened the side door, "Oh I thought you were my friend, can I have a ride?".

Then I got a look at her teeth. Multicolored. Nasty. CBJs do little for me, and the thought of my uncovered willie in that infested looking hole turned it into a noodle, so I passed.

Side note, one of our favorite sleazy northern strip clubs has a few girls that are ready to break the rules in the booths again.

Lombard
01-26-08, 17:04
Side note, one of our favorite sleazy northern strip clubs has a few girls that are ready to break the rules in the booths again.Interesting. Haven't been out there in a while, though last time I was out I didn't see any that I'd be interested in breaking the rules with anyway. May have to check it out.

Lovehead001
01-29-08, 01:04
Playmates is a nice out of the way area to go on your luck break. The place durring that time is dead. There are a few girls working. Nothing above a 6. But the menu is open.

Hairball
02-02-08, 18:43
Friday am around day break I did my first pass down Main. Just as I turned in a white suv pulls in behind me so am kinda spooked not knowing if is monger or uc leo. He kept his distance going slower than me then disapearing. Near the end of Main see no one out strolling. I figure it would be a good time to head up to Kim's donuts just in case he was leo. On my way back spot what seems to be a sw on a back street by the court house so looped around and sure enough is a bare foot hsw in a see through top w/no bra and short skirt. Got eye contact conformation, slowed and she jumped right in. 3 secounds later I spot the white suv coming head on my way. It must have been a monger or I would have been busted. Whew!
After my brief freak out got back to Sandy and then noticed she had no panties either so her entire wardrob was a see thru top and a short skirt and it was looking good. No are you a cop game just what ya lookin for honey? So off we went to a quiet spot for some deep throat delight. On the rag but she said tuchy feely all you want. She was full of energy (high) and I hope to find her again but no phone.
I dropped her off at the Shell station on Garden. This is about the 5th girl I have dropped off there and hummm makes me wonder. There was some construction going on there also and all the guys got a good look when she go out and pranced on by in her see thru.

Cflguy
02-05-08, 14:48
Has anyone been to the massage place just north of pineda on us1 west side of the road? Just saw it the other day. Wondering if any good reviews?

Thanks

Member #3961
02-05-08, 19:47
My brother, Tedd went to see Shyla today in response to a CL post.

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ers/563125102.html

It was as advertised. She is petite (short) and busty (chubby). She has a nice attitude and is easy to get along with. The incall location is in a kind of seedy neighborhood off of Dixon. He probably would not go there at night. If he were doing her performance appraisal at work, she would get a "fully satisfactory, meets expectations", but would not get an raise, annual bonus or a promotion. No DFK. CBJ, CFS. No fireworks. he was not dazzled, but was satisfied with his inve$$tment. Would he go see her again? Maybe, in a pinch.

He'll keep an eye out for Brooke to come out of the woodwork or take a gamble on Trinity.

Member #3961
02-06-08, 00:59
Has anyone been to the massage place just north of pineda on us1 west side of the road? Just saw it the other day. Wondering if any good reviews?

ThanksThis joint used to be on Sarno. It is one of the old reliable rub & tug places. (My first) You will pay $60 for the privilege of using a room and then be presented with a full menu of extras to a massage. It is unlikely that you will get out the door for less than $220 FS. Girls will vary. Usually older. I have not been back because it seems a bit pricey and maybe lacks the intrigue of hobbying/mongering. (Just my philosophical slant!) Better selection/value at PMC. Velvet Touch in the paper is OK too. (Older and chubbier)

Hairball
02-10-08, 12:06
Ohhh what a difference a week makes! I found Sandy again yesterday afternoon on Main this time. Last week it was a hot skimpy outfit and this time jeans and T-shirt and was looking ruff with a road rash on her chin from being knocked out and doing a face dive on the pavement from a robbery. Hoes carry cash and the thugs know an easy mark.

I must have been star dazed by the low light level and sexy dress last time but was still thinking of some peter plunging since she was on the rag last time. Started off bj was still good but when the panties came off all thoughts of completion came to an end. The tuna fleet is an understatement here and my wood turned into dust. She has a nice friendly attitude and was willing to do whatever to help out but there was no way I could go any farther. Told her to button up, gave her .2 just to escape without problems.

My growth has been stunted and I may have been mentally scared so bad I am unsure if I can pick up another street hoe until the memory is gone. Fortunatly I just had a great experience with Donna (Soft Touch) on the west coast to moderate this experience or would just stay home and bug my SO for the extra love.

I belive my mongering habits have now changed and will be doing less but with higher quality when funding permits. This forum has been a great help in the past at finding quality women and I know it will get me through this bad experience, thanks again Jackson.

Hodar
02-12-08, 19:58
This joint used to be on Sarno. It is one of the old reliable rub & tug places. (My first) You will pay $60 for the privilege of using a room and then be presented with a full menu of extras to a massage. It is unlikely that you will get out the door for less than $220 FS. Girls will vary. Usually older. I have not been back because it seems a bit pricey and maybe lacks the intrigue of hobbying/mongering. (Just my philosophical slant!) Better selection/value at PMC. Velvet Touch in the paper is OK too. (Older and chubbier)

I was flush with cabbage once and went to the place on Sarno, I spent WAAAAAAYYY!!! more than I should have, however the owner was old and had huge tits she really was a good half and half, very good session just too much$$ and rushed out the door.

Johnny 1217
02-22-08, 14:01
I am new to Florida having moved down last summer from Indiana. I live in Vero but go to school 3 nights a week in Melbourne. I have used ecorts and MP both here and back home. Never tried the SW scene but have seen plenty on US 1 . I would like to start giving some weekly reports from Melbourne to Wabasso, but pics will be difficult as I carpool with another student. I also would appreciate any info on good clubs and MP. I have read the board, going back about a year, so I have a good feel for how things run. I will do my best to keep everyone updated on activity in those areas.

Here is a little of what I have seen so far. Was approached by a chunky SW at 510/US 1 and asked for gas money but declined.

Have noticed a few hanging around BK from time to time. One was a hot redhead and I turned around but she was gone.

US 1 in Palm Bay I saw one at the Exxon gas station, about 40-45, kinda rough, but I had to be at school so no play.

US 1 in Melbourne I have seen a few from time to time between the Hess station and 192 but they are usually with black dudes.

US 1 by the donut shop/BK/car dealers I just saw 2 short blondes about 10:30pm together but I had my co-pilot and couldn't make a turn.

I will keep updates coming, especially T-Wed-Thurs.

Johnny

Member #3961
02-23-08, 09:34
I was traveling north on US 1 from 192 when I spotted a thin, 40ish WSW walking randomly on the side street just south of the big green glass building. I had time to slow, make the turn and drive by. When I passed, we made eye contact and I waved, but drove on. I made a U turn a block later and came back to US1. She approached my driver's window and asked, "Can I get in?" I made a quick decision with my larger brain and shook my head no. I would not say she was fugly, but she is definitely a high mileage unit. Thin and decently proportioned, but it was not dark enough nor was I drunk or horny enough to be lured by this one. She took it in stride and said, "Bye." Keep on mongering!

Chapter2, I was at Bubbles in S.Cocoa BEach and I witnessed a dancer come in, walk up to the bar, go back and give some dances, and in a few minutes left the building fully clothed with the customer. She came back in 20 minutes later without him and continued hustling bucks from horny beer drinkers. I did not get to ask her if she was offering "specials" but I am sure of it. (Trinity)

Your clandestine researcher,

RB

Java Junkie
02-25-08, 12:49
Had time the other night traveling down U. S. 1 saw a WSW near the BK. Did the U-turn and stopped. She got in and we found a nice empty spot. She said her name was Katie. Or something like that. And she was a 7 or 8 on the SW scale. She verified I wasnt LEO and we got down to biz. While I sat there watching her acting like a hoover vacuum, I noticed that something didn't feel quite right. She had slipped on a cover without me noticing. I was finished before I could figure out if I should be annoyed by that fact or not.

Was going to ask her for her digits, but got turned off when she asked me to drive to the CVS on 192 so she could get some more covers. She didn't seem like a druggie, but I didn't want to end up paying for a pack of 20 and driving her back to the BK. So I said I was heading the other way and beat a hasty retreat once she stepped out of the vehicle.

Johnny 1217
02-26-08, 09:43
Was on my way to school yesterday around 5pm, saw 1 WSW walking on US1 in Palm Bay, about a 3-4, dark hair and wearing a pink striped shirt. Then saw a blonde WSW just south of 192, she looked to be pretty sharp about a 7-8, was wearing a black shirt.

On my way home around 10:30pm all was quiet.

More reports to follow.

Hodar
02-26-08, 11:46
This is a repost from Glenn in Miami, I had an incident where I was pulled over in Brevard by a city police agency because I was on a track that led me close to the hood. I was pulled over and would not consent or tell them anything which pissed them off. This video reiterated some of what I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

Johnny 1217
02-27-08, 09:52
As I was on my way to school in Melbourne from Vero around 5pm. I saw a nasty-looking lady at the corner of Indian River Blvd and US 1 , across from the Shell station. I think she was more of a transient than SW.

Palm Bay had no action but when I got into Melbourne I saw 2 SW between University and 192. One was a 3-4 with black hair and a blonde, say 5-6.

I did not have my car-pool guy riding with me so after school around 11pm I decided I was ready for some action. 1st cruise down US1 to Palm Bay and back turned up nothing except one chunky SW talking to a guy in a truck at the Hess. On my 2nd pass I spotted a blonde about 1 mile south of 192. I got turned around and spotted her again. She had taken off her jacket and was wearing a tight fitting white shirt with nice tits. She gave me the look and I stopped in a parking lot. She walked up and said she needed a ride to the package store. After getting in she asked me twice if I was LE and made put her hand on my crotch to prove it. We took off and she asked me if I wanted a "date". I said yes and was wanting a BJ. She asked me how much I had to spend and I told her .2 , she said what about .3 and I said no, then she said everyone lately wants to spend .2 and no more. We went and found a place to park, keeping an eye out for LE as I had seen about 3 marked units running around the general area. I got comfortable and she slid over and started a great CBJ. Now I didn't even realize it was covered till I had finished. She was very good and seemed to enjoy it. I then took her back to the package store and dropped her off. She told me her name was Kate and I would say she was a 6-7 body and about a 4 for face. Her speech was slurred so I know she was high on something. Overall a good experience.

Malcono
02-28-08, 05:30
I went to PMC this weekend.

Saw Jill I believe her name was.

She was a blonde, very nice rack, ass left something to be desired tho.

FS was 2.0, which I agreed to, however she would only do it for 2 minutes.
When I asked her she told me this was a rule.

Not sure if she meant her rule or PMC's.

I don't go there a lot, so I've never been told that before.

All in all, would go there again, just not for her.

Johnny 1217
02-28-08, 14:38
Everything was dry up from Wabasso to Palm Bay. Once I got into Melbourne I saw a SW at the Hess and US1, then spotted a pretty nasty one talking to a monger at the corner of Nasa and US1. I then saw a redhead (my favorite) in shorts and a sweatshirt in front of the car dealerships on US1.

Coming home around 10pm was totally uneventful, probably because of the temp. drop.

That's it for this week, have a great weekend and good luck fellow mongers.

Pusspuss
02-29-08, 10:24
Everything was dry up from Wabasso to Palm Bay. Once I got into Melbourne I saw a SW at the Hess and US1, then spotted a pretty nasty one talking to a monger at the corner of Nasa and US1. I then saw a redhead (my favorite) in shorts and a sweatshirt in front of the car dealerships on US1.

Coming home around 10pm was totally uneventful, probably because of the temp. drop.

That's it for this week, have a great weekend and good luck fellow mongers.There is a new redhead in melbourne, I passed her yesterday and honked she was so hot looking I was not sure she was in the business, today I looked on the list and see a redhead posting that looks just like the one I passed yesterday she goes by the name star, 21 years 5. 2 long red hair. Asking 300 roses, say's new to the business, I'll try to see her today and report back, has anyone been with her yet?

Member #3961
02-29-08, 20:49
There is a new redhead in melbourne, I passed her yesterday and honked she was so hot looking I was not sure she was in the business, today I looked on the list and see a redhead posting that looks just like the one I passed yesterday she goes by the name star, 21 years 5. 2 long red hair. Asking 300 roses, say's new to the business, I'll try to see her today and report back, has anyone been with her yet?What list are your quoting?

RB

Member #3961
03-01-08, 00:56
There is a new redhead in melbourne, I passed her yesterday and honked she was so hot looking I was not sure she was in the business, today I looked on the list and see a redhead posting that looks just like the one I passed yesterday she goes by the name star, 21 years 5. 2 long red hair. Asking 300 roses, say's new to the business, I'll try to see her today and report back, has anyone been with her yet?The list, being CL. I get it. I am dubious of ANYONE being worth $$$. On a rare occasion, I have received service that was worth more than I paid, but as I said RARE. Never more than 2 to 2. 5 for someone well reviewed, pics and her own website and incall location. Usually, I feel I get a lot less than is represented. When looking on the LIST, you have to adjust your expectations even lower and for SW, even lower. All that is to say, Pusspuss sounds like Readhead's brother or promoter. Kelly's back, with friends. Before she left, she'd grand a 30 min appt for $. Have to see her friends in person before investing. I suspect they are being run together by some 'mastermind' who makes their arrangements.

Heavenly hands is worth exploring. She now has extra help and is located just S. Of Rockledge, near US1 Golf.

Happy hunting. Stay safe! RB

Johnny 1217
03-05-08, 01:14
On Monday the only action coming or going was a real skinny BSW at 192/US1, had long hair pulled back.

Tonight on my way up about 5pm I spotted 3 SW, 1 at the Hess and looking rough, 1 BSW walking north on US1 just past the Hess, she had a real short jean mini skirt on and then another SW about 100 ft. in front of her, short and pudgy with long dark hair and wearing a dress. Coming home at 10pm all was quiet.

That's it for this week, no school on Wednesday. Good luck *****-dogs.

Pusspuss
03-07-08, 12:04
The list, being CL. I get it. I am dubious of ANYONE being worth $$$. On a rare occasion, I have received service that was worth more than I paid, but as I said RARE. Never more than 2 to 2. 5 for someone well reviewed, pics and her own website and incall location. Usually, I feel I get a lot less than is represented. When looking on the LIST, you have to adjust your expectations even lower and for SW, even lower. All that is to say, Pusspuss sounds like Readhead's brother or promoter. Kelly's back, with friends. Before she left, she'd grand a 30 min appt for $. Have to see her friends in person before investing. I suspect they are being run together by some 'mastermind' who makes their arrangements.

Heavenly hands is worth exploring. She now has extra help and is located just S. Of Rockledge, near US1 Golf.

Happy hunting. Stay safe! RBBrother-promoter? You're an [Deleted by Admin]. You must a [Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Johnny 1217
03-08-08, 01:08
On my way back from Orlando on Thursday I cut over to US 1 to travel back to Vero. Didn't see a darn thing until I hit my regular spots in Melbourne. Spotted a blond near the Hess and turned around. It turned out to be "Kate" again. Did the same routine about LE, then found a parking lot for action. I told her I was paying. 2 for a BJ but would add. 1 to see those nice tits dicussed in my earlier review. She agreed then proceeded to inform me that she stuffs her bra and has little titties. I quickly dropped my offer for the extra and went with our original deal. Once again a nice CBJ, but beware those fine mammaries sticking out aren't for real.

Tvilletroll
03-09-08, 13:32
pretty dead here again.there are about 2 ugly skanks around but thats it.patches is in jail again and leo is on the beat.i got tailed on main street and it was my 1st cruise down it.be alert mongers.

Johnny 1217
03-11-08, 08:58
A big fat zero on the way up to school today from Vero to Melbourne. Also the same on the way home tonight after 10pm. Lot's of LE action in Melbourne. Sorry mongers.

Johnny 1217
03-11-08, 14:31
Let's think outside the box for a moment. I was wondering if anyone has ever considered/tried/successfully or not to pick up a lady at a gas station, convienence store, Wal-Mart, or mall. I am talking about non-SW here but certainly some women in these places do have "That Look". I actually spotted a well endowed gal at a Wal-Mart one time wearing a shirt that said "ask if you want to see them". Well I didn't ask directly but handed her my private e-mail and told her to send me a pic. 2 days later she did and we hooked up later.

Does anyone else think these places offer some opportunities from time to time? Please share your input fellow mongers.

NobodyYouKnow
03-11-08, 18:22
Let's think outside the box for a moment. I was wondering if anyone has ever considered/tried/successfully or not to pick up a lady at a gas station, convienence store, Wal-Mart, or mall.Yes. Mine story occurs at a Books-a-Million. About 10 years ago, or so. I was in my mid-30s at the time. That detail will become important... ;)

I'm sitting in a side aisle checking out a computer book to see if it's sufficiently detailed (and accurate!) to be added to my bookshelf. This chick walks past and looks down the aisle to see if this is where she should be looking, sees me, we nod, she moves on. She comes back a couple of minutes later, and asks me about a computer book she's looking for and we start talking. After a bit, I take the chance and invite her to have a (soft) drink with me at the cafe.

We sit, and start on the drinks, and she asks if I play chess. "Yes, but poorly" and we start playing. She starts fondling her pieces. Suggestively, like in a 1950's movie with either Elizabeth Taylor or maybe it was Audrey Hepburn? I decide to play it cool - tho the raging boner in my pants would say otherwise.

I'm almost to the point of suggesting "getting out of this pop stand and getting into something more comfortable" when this older couple walk over and ask this chick who her new friend is, and the man introduces himself and lets slide that this is his daughter.

OH, FVCK ME GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW.

I introduce myself, and pull out one of my business cards and hand it to him, and then shake hands. Somewhere in all of this, the daughter lets slip that she's 17, and "didn't I mention that?" FVCK NO, you didn't! I thought she was actually in her 20's - she looked it.

Nothing bad happened, and I actually had the balls to give her one of my business cards, and got her email address in exchange. I waited about two years before trying it, but my message got bounced back as undeliverable.

And now you know why I caution other mongers who are interested in a CL girl who claims she's "18" to make sure they see some ID that shows an age 18+ and isn't obviously fake.

Looking back on it, tho, I wonder where I got such a big swinging set of balls to brazen it out like that. But I also got the feeling that this wasn't the first time she'd pulled a stunt like that, either.

Heh...my Zeroth Rule of Mongering:

0. Remain calm. You can always panic later.

Johnny 1217
03-12-08, 08:30
On my way to Melbourne there were no sightings until I hit the usual stretch of US1 from the Hess to 192. Saw whom I believe to be "Kate" walking south across from the Hess, then a little further north I spotted some crazy SW standing halfway into the roadway flagging cars. She was dark haired and pretty chunky. No way I would let that crazy b**** in my car. I then spotted a decent looking blonde at 192/US1 but she was walking with a white guy. Looked a little nice for a SW so I am not sure.

On my way home about 10pm the rain had started but I spotted 2 SW sitting under the overhang of the drive-thru package store on US1 and also saw a long haired blonde SW walking down a side road wearing a blue-jean skirt and a light jacket.

More to come.

Johnny 1217
03-13-08, 00:24
On my up north I spotted one SW with very frizzy hair across from the Mobile station on US1 between Palm Bay and Melbourne. Also saw "Kate" across from the Hess.

Coming home tonight only saw one SW near 192/US1 and she was with her BF/pimp.

Good luck over the weekend mongers.

Johnny 1217
03-17-08, 23:39
Only saw one in SW in Melbourne on my way up, a decent looking brunette with her hair pulled back into a ponytail near the Hess on US1.

Got out early around 8pm and spotted a SW walking near the car dealerships on US1. Turned around and asked if she needed a ride. She jumps in and I notice she is older than I thought. Sandy-brown hair and a decent rack. Tells me her name is Lynn and she has a southern accent. She also tells me she just got out of jail after 4 months and needs some green. We drive to a spot and I offer .2 for BBBJ. She agrees and get the show on the road. Just when I exploded she pulls back and is done, but still got some in her mouth. Says she hasn't tasted cum in awhile. We clean up and I drop her back near the dealerships. Overall Body=5, face=4, BBBJ=5 not a bad night. I think she would be negotiable but I didn't push it, also probably would be FS for a little more. Next report coming soon.

Member #3961
03-18-08, 16:58
These girls are confused. Their numbers are switched in Orlando ads.

I talked to Brittany, sounds young, located near Ron JOns. Wants 150/250. That's high for my taste from CL. That range would require reliable reviews, her own web site, and a picture of her revealing her belly. (my hang-up)

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ers/610361098.html
Lacey: Called her. Said she was not in town. So why post???
http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ers/610364474.html

Nats53
03-20-08, 16:22
Any intel on the Pine Tree massage parlor? Heading to the area next week. Any info is appreciated.

Johnny 1217
03-25-08, 14:06
Still warm on my up to Melbourne, but didn't see anything until the usual hotspot between the Hess and 192. Saw a real skinny SW with dirty blonde hair, a BSW with braided hair and some chub, a real big chub SW who may have been a transient as she was wearing a backpack, and finally spotted "Lynn" at the corner of US1/192. After that it was nada' including on my way home around 10pm but the temps had fallen by then. Stay tuned.

Spookfl
03-27-08, 20:53
Going after both girls and clients. Be careful.

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080327/BREAKINGNEWS/80327040/1086

Johnny 1217
03-28-08, 11:34
No wonder the streets were empty on Wed. night, time to back off for awhile.

Veroguy
03-30-08, 15:52
I decieded to take a ride to Melbourne today, even with the arrestes last week. I figured I would at least run into Terry, Donna Red or Trish. To my surprise the girls were out. I saw 4 blond wsw, 2 brunett wsw and a blond hsw. I ended up w/Mandy, she is young nice body but not much titie brown hair about 100#, And got a bbbj for .25. I picked her up on Aroura and dropped her at Fee St. I told her to watch out because of the recent busts and she said, "Not to worry I have been doing this for over 4 years.". I'm not going to worry, but when she got in my car the only cop check was to feel her twat. Shit a cop could do that and still bust her. DAH! Anyway we were talking about other sw's and the rip offs and she tells me she is a rip off if the guy gives her a hard time. I ask her what a hard time would be and she says "You know. Like pushing my head down and shit like that. I will jump out of the car and run.". Thank God I didn't push her head down. All in all she seemed pretty nice and very cute, to me at least.

Vero

Oh yea, Johnny1217 PMed me asking why nobody posts anymore. In fact I am wondering the samething.

Keepsitup
03-30-08, 18:18
I decieded to take a ride to Melbourne today, even with the arrestes last week. I figured I would at least run into Terry, Donna Red or Trish. To my surprise the girls were out. I saw 4 blond wsw, 2 brunett wsw and a blond hsw. I ended up w/Mandy, she is young nice body but not much titie brown hair about 100#, And got a bbbj for .25. I picked her up on Aroura and dropped her at Fee St. I told her to watch out because of the recent busts and she said, "Not to worry I have been doing this for over 4 years.". I'm not going to worry, but when she got in my car the only cop check was to feel her twat. Shit a cop could do that and still bust her. DAH! Anyway we were talking about other sw's and the rip offs and she tells me she is a rip off if the guy gives her a hard time. I ask her what a hard time would be and she says "You know. Like pushing my head down and shit like that. I will jump out of the car and run.". Thank God I didn't push her head down. All in all she seemed pretty nice and very cute, to me at least.

Vero

Oh yea, Johnny1217 PMed me asking why nobody posts anymore. In fact I am wondering the samething.
No posting probably for the same reason I've been mongering more in the Orlando area than local, because of the LE problem lately. I have a couple of regulars and they don't walk or take new clients so it wouldn't be fair to put them out on the site and then not allow you guys to see them.

U Hurricanes
03-31-08, 17:03
I am moving to Palm Bay/Melbourne area soon and wonder if there are any good Massage Parlors with extra service in the area?

Blktville
03-31-08, 21:04
No posting probably for the same reason I've been mongering more in the Orlando area than local, because of the LE problem lately. I have a couple of regulars and they don't walk or take new clients so it wouldn't be fair to put them out on the site and then not allow you guys to see them.I have been in ORL b/c I work there. Therefore, it is easier and more cost effective in terms of gas mileage to enjoy myself in O-town during the weekdays.

Be safe

Mudslide
04-01-08, 06:24
Unfortunatly there is nothing to report on Cocoa.

Everytime I drive through, nothing except the ol hag mary at Lake and Clearlake.

MS

Melbaction
04-02-08, 13:02
On Monday around 3pm I spotted a nice looking WSW on aurora just east of US1. Brunnett, young, body maybe a 7 or 8, face about a 6 tops. Certainly worth checking out. I circled around a couple of times and got the look and she approached, unfortunately I had somewhere to be in about 10 minutes and no cash on me. When I had finished my business about 2 hours later I stopped at the ATM and drove back through the area, but it was all dried up. I haven't seen anything since, but I'll deffinately be leaving a bit early from now on, with cash in hand. She looked like she could be a good time. I think someone a few posts down might have been talking about the same girl. Does anyone know if that will be her "regular" spot until she gets busted or something?

Keepsitup
04-02-08, 19:12
Well just in case some ladies had decided to brave the elements on Tuesday I took a couple of passes along 1 between PB Road and Aurora between 2 and 3pm. Nada, not a single lady on the streets and it was probably because of bothe the weather and LE lately. Guess I'll have to keep looking in O-town since none of girls is taking a chance during the day here.

Veroguy
04-03-08, 06:08
On Monday around 3pm I spotted a nice looking WSW on aurora just east of US1. Brunnett, young, body maybe a 7 or 8, face about a 6 tops. Certainly worth checking out. I circled around a couple of times and got the look and she approached, unfortunately I had somewhere to be in about 10 minutes and no cash on me. When I had finished my business about 2 hours later I stopped at the ATM and drove back through the area, but it was all dried up. I haven't seen anything since, but I'll deffinately be leaving a bit early from now on, with cash in hand. She looked like she could be a good time. I think someone a few posts down might have been talking about the same girl. Does anyone know if that will be her "regular" spot until she gets busted or something?

Dude read the report. Be nice to her or she will cash and dash. She is a very soft spoken girl and gives an ok bbbj, but like SHE said be nice to her or she WILL rip you off. On the otther hand the bsw w/red hair gives a great bbbj for .20, her name is Donna Red.

Vero

Hairball
04-03-08, 08:26
Unfortunatly there is nothing to report on Cocoa.

Everytime I drive through, nothing except the ol hag mary at Lake and Clearlake.

MS

I picked up Mary once when I was not seeing too well (still dark and I was 520 buzzed) and was real horney. Also have been known to drop a few steps on the skank ladder from time to time when funds are low. Of coarse once in the close up light wonder what was I thinking. Never the one to fault someone for not being beautiful (smell is another story) went for a bbbj with her that was quite good. Just close your eyes and dream your load is going down the throat of your favorite porn star and it will save the day.

Mybeef
04-07-08, 03:22
I had a dream that I took a little drive up US 1 after work around 1 am. Nada from PBrd all the way up to aurora. Saw an older looking WSW at aurora. Closer look revealed a butter face..everything looked good but her face...kept moving.

Coming back down south I saw a WSW with dark curly hair outside the marine store at nasa. She looked yound and like she might be cute, so I decided to drive "around the block" by the hospital and swing around for a second look. When I came back down nasa I took a look to my left down the street that runs behind the chevy dealership and saw 2 people walking, so instead of going back to us 1, I hooked a left and lo and behold...I found melissa.

As I pulled up her man drifted to the side of the street, while she stayed out in the middle. As I passed slowly by I saw a cute blond in her 20"s maybe. Thin,tiny titties, prolly a 7 or better. I stopped, she came around and hopped in the passenger side.

I asked her if she wanted a ride, she replied "Something like that" and so we drove on. Right away she asked if I was leo and we both proved we were not.

She was definitley nervous and way reluctant to just find a spot to park for a minute or two. She asked if I lived nearby, and if I did I would have gone there and most likely would have done more. As it was after twisting and turning down a few streets while keeping an eye on the rear view I picked a quiet side street and parked.

We hadn't negotiated anything at that point, and I handed her a .20. She said she normally gets .40. I said I didn't have it...she said how about .30. I said I only had the .20 and I understood if she wanted me to just drop her off and forget the whole thing. Of course she said no, the .20 would be ok...just don't CIM. Oops I forgot that part!

She had a lite touch and seemed more interested in giving me a HJ than a BBBJ. I had to encourage her a few times to work it a little harder and really put the hover on it. Which she seemed to have trouble doing.

Finally I took a little control of things buy gently grasping her by the forehead and pony tail and "helping" her to get the right action. She moaned a bit of reluctance about my "helping" but let me get it the way I wanted it. I CIM which gagged her and for a second I thought she might puke in my lap. But she managed to deal with it.

As we left I said thank you and after a few seconds she said your welcome in a sort of confused way.

Had me drop her off at the RvrView.

Hairball
04-09-08, 08:34
Mongers,
I wanted to try Healing Hands but have seen no ads lately and the number I called from past did not work. Tried Body works listed in news paper and again did not work. Hear Sofie's number not working also and with all the busts am afraid to call anyway leaving my phone number for the record. Do not have 250 bucks to risk on some one without a stellar review so can someone give us an update on anyone? Trying to avoid the street skanks lately but am getting a build up that needs relief. HB

Johnny 1217
04-11-08, 09:34
Nothing to report in the Melbourne area on Monday but Tuesday evening I spotted a few SW around. One skinny blonde around the dealerships on US1 and one BSW near the Hess.

Hairball I sent you a PM about some local talent.

Cflguy
04-13-08, 17:23
Hey all,

Just curious if anyone has tried Heavenly Hands in Rockledge? Could ya give me some reviews and if anyone knows where it is located?

Thanks

Pusspuss
04-13-08, 21:17
Bonnie a 26 year old WSW can be found walking the road just to the side of the berger king in melbourne, great rack on this lady. No number. Amyone meet her?

Hodar
04-17-08, 14:07
Time was short and felt like getting a little R&T, went to Palm Tree because evidently Uncle Leo took a trip to Tokyo recently so Tokyo is played out.
So as I was saying I went to PT and first thing that hit me was a dude receptionist... a round eye at that. He said go in and get comfy and my "therapist" would be in shortly. So after 10 minutes I am face down the room is dark and in walks an older Asian probably Korean and probably was at Inchon Landing to Greet the troops when she was 20 back in 1952, the massage was terrible and I mean BAD... no muscle work just hand brushing and bullshit, she started tickling my balls and tried to get me to flip after like 10 minutes.. I was so pissed I did flip, and she went right at it..... sub -par on that too, wouldnt show a shriveled tit either, she say Too Much Trouble, I could not nut because she was a total turn off and a pain in the ass.
When I was leaving she yelled at me "Where my tip!!???" I told her " Oh sorry I forgot.. I have a tip for you....... Got to manicure school, Bye mamasan.
Name : Lisa
attitude: she would rather be playing Mahjong

Lombard
04-18-08, 23:53
Wow Hodar! That sounds like an atypical experience there. Never seen a round eyed male receptionist. The therapists are all on the older side, but they've always been good at massage. Weird.

Also never had one fish for a tip.

Hodar
04-20-08, 07:26
Wow Hodar! That sounds like an atypical experience there. Never seen a round eyed male receptionist. The therapists are all on the older side, but they've always been good at massage. Weird.

Also never had one fish for a tip.

New owner, you know if it is a good massage I can be forgiving because that takes talent. But when the massage is half assed that I can not condone.

Johnny 1217
05-02-08, 14:32
Went thru on Tuesday around 5pm, very warm day, and spotted 2 at the corner of the Hess on US1. One was chubby with dark hair and the other average with red hair. Overall they looked decent for SW, probably 5 or 6. Then spotted another SW about a mile north, dark hair pulled back into a ponytail, about a 4 or 5.

Came thru the area on Thursday about 4pm and was ready for action, but of course when I had the time to play there was not a single thing to be seen.

Good Luck, I think this area is drying up.

Johnny

Johnny 1217
05-16-08, 09:35
On Tuesday afternoon was going home from Cocoa and did a drive thru Melbourne, saw 1 SW near the dealerships on US1, and she looked right at me. Traffic at that time was bad and she was gone by the time I got turned around. She was tall, dark hair, short skirt and heels. I had not seen her before, in fact she looked almost too good to be true. Further on south, near the Hess I spotted one on a side street and pulled in. Very pretty with dark hair and tats, I asked if she needed a ride and she told me no, guess I had the LE look to her although she was eyeing another vehicle down the street. That's it for now, be careful.

John Wayne
05-18-08, 22:56
Hey all,

I was in your fine city (cocoa beach) for a few days and I made a point to hit my favorite strip club, the inner room. I used to hit club lidos, but the lapdance price increase and the more liberal women at the inner room (or was it cheaters?) have driven me to drive a couple miles south from where I normally stay (near the pier).

First day was fun, I had several dances and had my little brain massaged nicely with firm butts and nimble fingers. The fact that I was wearing shorts, helped as the ladies could reach right up and play to their leisure. I sure was.

On the second day, it got better. After a couple of nice dances, I was approached by a knockout with great tits and a nice ass. I would say a solid 8 face and 9 body. Her attitude was great and as we talked it appeared we had similar senses of humor about life, sex, and drinking. Funny thing is, I can't remember her name to save my life.

On this occasion, not only was I wearing loose shorts, I was commando. Tight underwear and continous hard ons are not a good combination. This gal was grinding on my lap while at the same time, reach into my shorts and stroking the little guy oh so well. She took my hand and had me stroke her clit and it was obvious she was as wet as a gal can get. She then asked me if I wanted to get my dick wet. At the time I was assuming a spit handjob, but she asked me to unzip my shorts and when I complied, she took it and put it right into her relatively tight pussy, and began moving up and down on my like she was giving me a lap dance, but in reality, was doing me.

Of course, my initial reaction was no frigging way!!!. First of all, I am 10 yards from the bar and I am not wearing any protection, but as she continued to bounce up and down on me, the little brain took over and I just went with it. As excited as I was, I didn't even make it to the end of the second song and blasted my load into her. She just grinded harder and went with it. After the song ended (with me spent), she said she had to go clean up and I tipped her .6. She seemed fine with that and left to go clean up. I left to do the same and pee as that helps reduce the chance of Stds.

This was definitely a first for me. Money was never mentioned and it was only after I was stimulating her clit for a couple of minutes that she asked me to unzip. The guy next to me was also getting a lapdance and never noticed that she was doing me. He did ask how it was afterwards, to which I replied, fantastic, it doesn't get any better. If he only knew. LOL

Stupid I know, but I don't think any red blood male in the same situation would have done any different. I never go for anything other than hjs or bjs when mongering, but one has to figure a stripper would be far cleaner than a sw. Or so I hope.

Of course this is all a dream and the names have been changed to protect the innocent and keep Leo off their backs.

Member #3961
05-19-08, 17:09
Take-Out is safer that dine-in any day.

I can PM specific leads found in the past week.

RB

Member #3961
05-19-08, 17:11
Vivian's place in S. Rockledge (not its real name) now has a new girl, (er, woman) Victoria. Boasts of having worked at the Boardroom. Skilled in upselling. So-so massage. Tug. Did not exceed expectations. Promised more 'next time.'

RB

Hodar
05-20-08, 18:59
Vivian's place in S. Rockledge (not its real name) now has a new girl, (er, woman) Victoria. Boasts of having worked at the Boardroom. Skilled in upselling. So-so massage. Tug. Did not exceed expectations. Promised more 'next time.'

RB

I was somewhat disappointed with her. A quick shitty massage and she was right to business, she talked trash about her boss, and would not shut up. Vivan is cool but I will pass on Victoria, it might be a coincidence but I was playin with her thing and I must have touched my eye because the following day my eye was hurting and got worse and painfully swollen I went to an opthamologist and he said I had a staph infection. He asked if I had had any contact with people with it. I was not about to tell him that I may have diddled a dirty skank. a week of antibiotic pills and eyedrops cleared it up.

Wet Check
05-20-08, 20:03
Hodar thanks for the post! Staphylococcus aureus Named for the golden color of the bacteria grown under laboratory conditions, S. Aureus is a hardy organism that can survive in extreme temperatures or other inhospitable circumstances. About 70–90% of the population carry this strain of staph in the nostrils at some time. Although present on the skin of only 5–20% of healthy people, as many as 40% carry it elsewhere, such as in the throat, vagina, or rectum, for varying periods of time, from hours to years, without developing symptoms or becoming I'll.

Tanboat05
05-21-08, 13:25
John Wayne; Great dream man. You are one lucky dude. I love ladys who are out and about due to the fact they are bigger perverts than we are. You got her wet like that and she needed to finish what you guys started. I am applauding you both.

Wish I could have watched. :-) Hope to hear more from you on these dreams.

Wet Check
05-23-08, 09:10
Looks as she got the boot.same as at the boardroom! looks like shes on crack anyway!

Johnny 1217
05-28-08, 23:25
I was going through Melbourne on Tuesday AM and spotted a WSW sitting on a corner near the Hess on US1, turned around and picked up Trish. Cute face, dark hair, nice tits, and a little poochie belly but not fat. We found a spot and got a BBBJ but not CIM for .20, not bad but she still smelled of alcohol. Dropped her back at the Hess and spotted 2 more in the area but had to get home. Seems to be pretty active in this area from 8am to early evening, then it kinda dries up. Good luck and be safe.