PDA

View Full Version : Cash-only lodgings

JayTem
04-09-24, 12:51
Anyone know of any reliable cash-only, no credit card lodgings available, particularly in the Fall River / Seekonk area? I have no problems paying for a room and I'm not looking for anything more than a bed and lack of utter filth. But with my current financial apps I don't want even a $0. 00 deposit showing up for my wife to discover. .

And no, I can't get a credit card she doesn't see, due to loan applications and credit checks.

MPlanner35
04-10-24, 13:10
Anyone know of any reliable cash-only, no credit card lodgings available, particularly in the Fall River / Seekonk area? I have no problems paying for a room and I'm not looking for anything more than a bed and lack of utter filth. But with my current financial apps I don't want even a $0. 00 deposit showing up for my wife to discover. .

And no, I can't get a credit card she doesn't see, due to loan applications and credit checks.https://www.dayuse.com/

JackBeQuick1
04-16-24, 11:32

And no, I can't get a credit card she doesn't see, due to loan applications and credit checks.Dayuse.com the Ramada Seekonk on Taunton Ave. They do not require a deposit for dayuse and will accept cash.

Same for a regular booking with 3 pm check in, only difference, they require a 100 Deposit but the room and deposit can be done in cash. Doesn't matter when you check out, they ask no questions. My go to, booked there for years, both dayuse and regular.

JayTem
04-22-24, 16:06
Thanks folks, appreciate it!