View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Member #4025
01-16-06, 10:26
Starting a new thread for the new year!

Not much to report; did a drive through on Sunday morning around 10:30 and saw two SW; a 40 something BSW near the downtown bus station and a late 20 early 30 WSW near the Village party store on Kalamazoo; both looked ok, but not something I just had to stop for either; so I didn't; maybe next time.

Happy hunting and be safe!

Loves Tiny
01-16-06, 17:34
Nothing happening, except one WSW. A "2" on the ten scale. Not on my worst day. Need to find me a new petite lil honey to see weekly.

Camshaft
01-17-06, 16:25
Hi fellas,

My posts are pretty nil these days, however, here's a little something to bring you up to date.

2 weeks ago: b/f, 7 looks, 9 skills. A little stocky, but very clean and smooth. Smelled terrific and was very easy to talk to. .30 for bbbjcim with no complaints whatsoever. Found her near Cherry neighborhood. Her name is "Meesha" and she actually stays over on Baker St. between Cedar and Penn.

Last week: w/f, 7 looks, 10 skills. Again, a little stocky, but nice and friendly. Huge fun bags and loves to have them played with. .20 for bbbjcim and it was soooo worth it. She is very clean and NOT rushed whatsoever. She even stopped a few times to gently play with it if you know what I mean. Her technique is ONLY deepthrat. Long, slow and impailing. I was amazed. Her name is "Tammy" and she's 36. Again, not rushed at all. She gets ya good and hard even no matter how long it takes.

****Nothing more disatisfying than a provider working you over so quickly that it's all mechanics and you're poppin' before you're wound up.

Member #4025
01-19-06, 12:10
Camshaft,

Thanks for the report. I believe I've seen your Meesha before; very pretty face and easy to get along with; definitely on the stocky side; and decent but maybe a little quick with the service.

I did see Mercedes a couple of weeks back; at the time she had a room at a local motel, received half and half for two jacksons. I thought she was only in town for a few days, but have seen her on Kalamazoo a couple of times this week on drive throughs. I believe she is the same gal you reported on last fall; 5', mid 30's, dark hair, nice body by SW stds.

Member #4025
01-24-06, 16:30
Did the stroll for about an hour this afternoon; not a lot happening for the most part.

About 2:30 pm I picked up Brittney after driving by her a couple of times. Here is what I can say for sure; she is a young, pretty, bi-racial girl, nice face, full lips; looked nice in jeans, had a little extra around the middle and looked to be a B cup; she did not have a place to go and I don't like to spring for the notel cause of id, and I don't like to do much more than a bj in the car; I offered 20 for bj, and she offered cbj for 40, cfs for 60 and 1/2 and 1/2 for 100; all more than I wanted to spend today, though when I said all I had was 25 she did ask if I could't go 30; I said no (I'm trying to think less with my little head and stick to my budget, etc.) and agreed to drop her off where I picked her up (on Kalamazoo, a couple of blocks east of Pennsylvania). I gave her 5 for her time, she thanked me and said she apply it to a future date.

A few other things she said, for what it's worth; she's 20, from South Carolina, has some family and friends in Lansing, just works in that neighborhood, does not live there, she has seen LE out more lately (LE presence was light today), she does not smoke or do drugs, and everything she does is covered.

I'd try her in the future, but let us know if you see her first.

Happy Hunting and be Safe!

The Darq Ryder
01-27-06, 14:37
Heres a quick question. Do you usually stop the provider before you release on a CBJ and then move to CDS, or do you bring a spare raincoat and continue anew?

Member #4025
02-01-06, 10:15
Tuesday evening about 7:30 I picked Candy up near the Wendy's on Kalamazoo. Overall, fairly attractive BSW; early 30's, 5' 5 - 6", body appeared nice under the jeans and coat, did get to see and cum on her nice "C" cup breasts after bbbj for a Jackson and a Hamilton. Did not have phone but said she was staying at the Deluxe Inn. Did not seem all strung out on drugs, and as these things go, seemed to have things together for the moment. Would definitely see her again.

Stay safe!

Loves Tiny
02-07-06, 17:27
Just wondering if anybody has seen Strawberry lately?

Member #4025
02-13-06, 10:46
Just wondering if anybody has seen Strawberry lately?

Don't think I have seen her out since late last summer; maybe early fall.

Have you hooked up with anyone else recently?

Loves Tiny
02-13-06, 11:19
Don't think I have seen her out since late last summer; maybe early fall.

Have you hooked up with anyone else recently?But I am picky because I only will pay for very tiny.

Mr Natural
02-21-06, 13:12
Yesterday picked up Amber near the wash on the main stroll... Mid 20's, fairly tall, around 5'-9", thin with nice hair. Face: 10 on the SW scale (not kidding), Body: 7-8 on the SW scale, Service: meh, CBJ around a 7 on the SW (not bad for being C). Took her to a spot I have, 2 Jacksons for very friendly service. She's a treat if a pretty face is important to you.

Have fun!

Sunfighter
02-21-06, 13:45
Hit the stroll around lunch today and picked up tall thin very pretty blond, wearing dark sunglasses. Some idiot jumped here a few nights ago was told. Belived her also, very nice and sweet 1/2 and 1/2 4 $ - .25, and very worth it.

No digits availble, jumper took the cell.

Peace be safe

Punishr
02-21-06, 16:10
Could somone PM me contact info for Mercedes. Sounds like fun.

I will be in town this week.

Waxon1
02-21-06, 21:41
Starfighter did you get a name for the girl?

Mr Natural,

When you say the main Stroll are you talking about Kalamazoo St.?

Sunfighter
02-22-06, 02:52
Yes and yes Harmonic.

See post next to mine. I believe may be same girl.

I have been reading this board for some time and have begun to post some now.
Intrested in digit's if any have to share.

Quite picky tho.

Waxon1
02-22-06, 14:11
The Blond she sounds like a made over Strawberry. Perhaps she is.

Camshaft
02-23-06, 01:45
Sat. eve. went to Hawaii and paid momma .6 for an hour. Couldn't choose the girl - as usual - but "Sandy" came in. Nice girl, 30yrs, C's, thin. She led me to the sauna, then the shower table. You know the drill. Once back in the room, we decided on 1.2 for FS. Very happy with the service. Used the full hour and went multipositional. She didn't mind a bit. Once done, the usual warm clean up on their part, and as I walked out, she offered me a soft drink. hahaha I took the Sprite and split. :) Good time.

Sunfighter
02-23-06, 13:53
Today around noon, Red head named Nicole, very nice and talented.

bbbjcim.

.25 and very happy man here.

The Darq Ryder
02-23-06, 16:31
Looks like things are becoming a little more economical over there. Any chance we can get our friends over here to be more reasonable since Portland isn't that far away from Fowlerville - as the crow flies! Looks like Camshaft is doing better than Consumer Reports in getting the goods!

Mike248
02-28-06, 09:01
Stopped in Hawaii last week while passing through. I needed to stop for fuel anyway. Paid Mamasan 40 for 1/2 then she sent in Mya. She took me for a shower and a sauna then dried me off nicely. She wanted 200 for F/S but I told her I only 140. She took it and went to stash it came back and showed me a great time. Nice massage, rimming, licking and nibbling on the boys. Then she rode me CG for a while, had her turn over for Doggie and finished off while she was massaging the boys from underneath. First time Nice time Will definately return.

Waxon1
02-28-06, 17:06
Jennifer On Kalamazoo near Arts Bar over sized light tan coat, very little gal, about 95 pounds short brown hair.
She was a little timid but happy to give me FS un-rushed for 60 bills.
No tel cost 13 bills total cash outlay 73 bills. Better than 180 cash out at Hawaii.

Mickey Rourke
02-28-06, 21:14
What time did you see Jennifer?

Henryj
03-01-06, 12:18
Thanks for the report on Hawaii. I haven't been there lately. Usually you don't get the shower and sauna for the 40 half hour. Usually you pay the 60 upfront for those extras. That's the first time I've heard about Mya. Can you give a little more description on how good looking she was? Things like aproximate age, size, build, enhanced or not. 140 is slightly high. I've been paying 120 for FS at Hawaii but if Mya is pretty enough I'm sure it's worth it.

Stopped in Hawaii last week while passing through. I needed to stop for fuel anyway. Paid Mamasan 40 for 1/2 then she sent in Mya. She took me for a shower and a sauna then dried me off nicely. She wanted 200 for F/S but I told her I only 140. She took it and went to stash it came back and showed me a great time. Nice massage, rimming, licking and nibbling on the boys. Then she rode me CG for a while, had her turn over for Doggie and finished off while she was massaging the boys from underneath. First time Nice time Will definately return.

Big Raider
03-01-06, 17:48
Saw Jennifer same place Wednesday about 2pm. Drove to a spot for a nice BBBJCIM for a Jackson. She is quiet, but did appear timid. In fact, she probably ought to be a little more discrete or she'll get some free room and board from the County.

A nice short time fs stop next time like Harmonic may be in the cards. That is her regular spot. She was bungled up and I almost passed because of her clothes, but Harmonic's description is correct.

Tribal69
03-01-06, 18:39
Saw some good reports so I gave it a whirl.

Picked up Jen, and you guys are so right, she is a tiny thing.

Did the NoTel and spend a good hour with a great menu of BBBJ, then CFS in many pos.

Ended with her on top and I actually spun her about - she is a great little spinner.

.20 for the room, .60 for her - thats for the info guys, it really helps us travelers alot.

T69

Mickey Rourke
03-01-06, 20:10
Where was the No tel for 13?

The Darq Ryder
03-02-06, 13:33
I think it depends on when you get there. If it is in the afternoon and slow, you will get the sauna and shower, especially if they do not recognize you. When they know your face as a regular, they tend to get right down to business unless you request the sauna, shower and massage.

Mickey Rourke
03-02-06, 20:03
Today on Kalamazo I saw a wsw with long curly blonde hair and a clearly visible black roots. Anyone tried her? How is she?

Member #4967
03-04-06, 14:05

200 seems excessive for a half hour of FS also which is main reason I stopped going there, always an upsell. Details as to looks would also be appreciated, but 140 for a half hour also seems high?

The Darq Ryder
03-06-06, 12:25
Jackson took the time to set up the separate categories for each topic, so I think we should carry them to their respective rooms, now. I still think $40 is still too much for a half hour, too. Especially when they are getting a better deal in Flint, Jackson and apparently Portland!

El Monger
03-06-06, 16:30
200 seems excessive for a half hour of FS also which is main reason I stopped going there, always an upsell. Details as to looks would also be appreciated, but 140 for a half hour also seems high?
Where is everyones math? .40 + 140 =180, go to school in flint? LOL J/K

The Darq Ryder
03-07-06, 12:04
You're right El Monger, I should have been a little more clear in my calculations. I meant that a total of 180 is really too high for the combined package, whereas it is being reported that in Jackson this same platter would only cost 160 with more options and better facilities. Thx for the correction.

Member #4967
03-09-06, 18:56
After a wasted trip to the Rainbow spa in G.R. I thought I'd check out Mya at Hawaii after the positive report by mike248. I had'nt been here in ages so wasn't expecting alot just a better time than I'd had in grand rapids. Your account was MUCH underrated! I haven't been F....ked like that since my last visit to see the famous or infamous Miki from Alma. Paid for an hour and my donation was only 120 which she didn't even count. Session was way way over an hour and we were both wet with sweat after. She told me she had to go take a shower and I could wait in room she'd brb. I said I need a shower also and would she mind if I took one with her? Hesitated at first said mommasan wouldn't like, but then decided what the hell. All in all the best time I've spent in an AMP. Also mike248 was correct, stunning body, nice full bush and hair that can only be described as black silk, will DEFINEATLY be back and soon!!!

Mike248
03-10-06, 15:49
After a wasted trip to the Rainbow spa in G.R. I thought I'd check out Mya at Hawaii after the positive report by mike248. I had'nt been here in ages so wasn't expecting alot just a better time than I'd had in grand rapids. Your account was MUCH underrated! I haven't been F....ked like that since my last visit to see the famous or infamous Miki from Alma. Paid for an hour and my donation was only 120 which she didn't even count. Session was way way over an hour and we were both wet with sweat after. She told me she had to go take a shower and I could wait in room she'd brb. I said I need a shower also and would she mind if I took one with her? Hesitated at first said mommasan wouldn't like, but then decided what the hell. All in all the best time I've spent in an AMP. Also mike248 was correct, stunning body, nice full bush and hair that can only be described as black silk, will DEFINEATLY be back and soon!!!I told ya so. I also will be back when I go through that area. As for the AMP's in Flint, almost all have been closed down. There are a few still open with older women. My ATF was Chuggys, but they got shut down last year.

The Darq Ryder
03-13-06, 14:53
Well, you do the math. If Jenni G. is trying to show her LE side before election time, you can count on this to happen. Especially since the Trooper school is right in the Hawaii's front yard! Best to be ready to do your business and be off, because you don't wanna get caught in there if things do go south. Just a notice to watch the area when you come down old Lansing Rd for any odd groups of cars and stuff like that!

Big Hick
03-13-06, 17:12
I heard that Akaysha had been planning to move, so it may not be LE related. As for Hawaii, I was there this weekend and everything is still on, but you're right, it is an election year and the dopes in Lansing have nothing else to run on.

Warpig2000
03-13-06, 18:39
I have to laugh at Dark Ryder's analysis on two levels. Aykasha was (ironically considering the name) an American spa, Hawaii an AMP. I doubt Aykasha had the same ownership/management as Hawaii.... but I know for a fact that the feds just busted 3 korean spas in NW Indiana and if you look to the Indiana/ NW Indiana / General forum there's plenty of info on those busts. Apparantly the MP shutdowns in NW Indiana are related to other raids in Illinois, California and Kentucky- and the Ann Arbor AMPs were shut down in a federal sting about 3 yrs ago if anyone recalls.

Also on the Political Analysis: Granholm might get tough on adult buisnesses before the coming election, but the most likely Republican challenger (Dick DeVos) is married to the Betsy DeVos, who as Republican Party chairperson undetook a failed initiave just before Granholm got in to severely hamstring strip clubs- 6' minimum distance between entertainers and customers, restricted hours, mandatory tougher zoning laws on adult businesses, state liscencing and backround checks etc. The DeVos's are the lapdogs of the christian right.

My point? Dark Ryder could be nail on the head right in his views, or he could have it all 180 degrees backwards and we're still fu*ked- but not in a good way. Mongers are stuck between a rock and a hard place in the current climate of Michigan. You'd all do well to think with the big head and cover your ass well when going out to the spas in search of poontang.

The Darq Ryder
03-14-06, 11:56
Sorry for being a little anxious guys, but I got nailed once by the Lansing LE even though I never made a verbal offer when the person wouldn't get in the car, but we all know how those guys (Lansing LE) operate with some of their unconstitutional sweeps! Plus if any of you recall the current problems that have occurred on the South side with the murder at Cheetahs (in the club) has raised the skin hobby a little higher on the County radar. Once again, I may be overreacting, but better safe than sorry. So on to more interesting topics, do you guys know if Mya has had a big dick before, cuz I don't wanna hurt her if I stop by...

Warpig2000
03-16-06, 21:42
Just an FYI to everone: Akaysha apparently changed management, is now known as 'Sublime Bodyworks'.

Further info on the Jackson Michigan General Forum http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3744

Member #4025
04-12-06, 09:58
It's been awhile since I or anyone has posted, so I thought I'd throw this out there.

Drove the circuit yesterday and was disappointed; spent a couple of hours and saw nothing. It was a nice day and I had hopes of seeing some gals strutting their stuff, but it just was not to be.

Last successes; such as they are came in March.

Saw Dominique a few times; a 40+ year old bsw, nice looking, 5' 1", small chest, nice ass, all in all a 6 - 7, easy to deal with, activities ranged from cbj in car for a Jackson, bbbjcob in a duplex for two jacksons and ten for the room; to half and half all covered at notel for two jacksons and twelve for the room. Unfortunately she was arrested for driving w/o a license of all things and held on a bench warrant for outstanding child support; I think she's been released, but I've not heard from her in two weeks. Overall a nice and hassle free experience. I'll let you know if she resurfaces.

Saw Rose once; I'm guessing she's a 50 something Phillipine woman, very small woman and was probably very pretty in her day, now I'd say she is a 4 - 5; received a bbbjcim at a cluttered apt. that she had access to for thirty. Not a bad experience, but would not likely be my first choice; gave me a number but I've been away and have not tried to call her, I'll report if I see her again.

Today it's raining.

Stay safe and report your findings; with the weather getting nicer there must be more going on.

Member #4025
04-20-06, 10:41
Nothing much to report. I've been out mongering a little each day this past week, mostly mid to late afternoon, and have seen very little activity.

Would love to hear that some of you are having some success; or not if that is the case, just to get a better sense of what is happening out there.

Please post.

Waxon1
04-20-06, 11:35
LE presents is very heavy with a lot of pressure being placed on the girls.
Decoy program is now being fired up again, it always happens when the weather starts to get warm and the girls come out and others come back from the south to work.

Member #4025
04-20-06, 11:55
LE presents is very heavy with a lot of pressure being placed on the girls.
Decoy program is now being fired up again, it always happens when the weather starts to get warm and the girls come out and others come back from the south to work.

Harmonic,

Thanks for your post; it makes sense, but I would like to enjoy the nice weather and some/more ladies to choose from. I'll keep looking, even more carefully though, and continue to report any finds.

Camshaft
04-25-06, 00:59
Whew. Been a while. I've seen several ladies out lately, but just haven't had the gumption to stop and have a date. However, I hooked up with JJ again. She's in her 30's, clean, blonde, excellent personality, A cups, 5'6", 115#. She has a house near the corner of K-Zoo and Penn. (I know, not the greatest area, however, it wasn't bad at all) She led me down into the basement and my first thought was "Hanibal Lechter", but then she has this little section set up with a leather recliner, rug, lamp, etc. 30. Got me the BBBJCIM - and very much worth it. She doesn't have one single problem with catching the goods even if your shot travels a little distance thru the air to hit the target. : ) She's a great time and again, EZ personality.

Mickey Rourke
04-30-06, 10:32
I have seen quite a few ladies out over the last few days.

Member #4025
05-01-06, 15:36
I have seen quite a few ladies out over the last few days.

MR, care to share a few more details; street/location and time of day coupled with a bit of a description would be nice.

I picked up Cathy near Cherry Hill Park south of the Lansing bus station; she is a WSW, shoulder length brown hair, decent body, average looks, probably about 40yo; a 5 on SW scale. Did brief LE check, then proceeded to a spot for bbbjtc ncim for 30; decent service, but probably could have gotten for less. She offerred her place to half and half for 50, but I really was not into her; she smelled of alcohol and wanted to nickle and dime me afterwards; you know 50 cents for the phone, etc. I've seen her out in the same area over the past several days, but have not gone for seconds and probably won't; more my personal preference than anything else, all in all she was nice enough.

As MR says, they're out there; so let's see some more reports. Stay safe!

Waxon1
05-01-06, 20:41
I picked up a very nice looking WSW today just off E Kalamazoo by the laundrymat blond hair about 24 years old 105 pounds 5'8" hair down to sholders.
When she got in the car I drove around the block and took her right back gave her 10 bucks and said thanks but no thanks. her face and neck were covered with small 1/4 to 1/2 inch sores she had covered them up with makeup and it is hard to spot from the street.
Yes she was good looking but the sores looked nasty maybe she was using meth or had HIV. Just say no! This was nasty looking so keep a eye out for this one and don't let the little head do the talking be smart, and live!

Mickey Rourke
05-01-06, 23:13
MR, care to share a few more details; street/location and time of day coupled with a bit of a description would be nice.

As MR says, they're out there; so let's see some more reports. Stay safe!Lol. Sorry. Cherry hill area, and Kalamazoo. Details, I hevae seen quite a few. Several WSW, and one BSW at several times throughout the day. I have not stopped to partake.

Member #4025
05-02-06, 11:21
Lol. Sorry. Cherry hill area, and Kalamazoo. Details, I hevae seen quite a few. Several WSW, and one BSW at several times throughout the day. I have not stopped to partake.

MR - Thanks for the added info.

I concur that most of the activity I've seen of late has been downtown Lansing (bus station and Cherry Hill neighborhood) and Kalamazoo (closer to 127). Used to see some action on S. Washington near between Baker and Mt. Hope, but that area has been quiet of late. Most of the SW I've seen of late have been usuals, older and easier to pass on by.

Mariomair
05-09-06, 20:31
Hi,

Is Vanessa still active?

Can somebody, please send me the number or post it here.

Thx

Mario

Big Raider
05-10-06, 07:51
Was in Lansing yesterday at about 1PM. Did the Kalamazoo stroll from the Bus station to 127 twice, Nada! It was a great day too, so I was optimistic before I started. Headed to Jackson, but nothing there either.

Camshaft
05-30-06, 00:25
Oh man. Buzzed the stroll on Friday and saw my little JJ walking. She looked horrible. Greasy, waaaay unkept and eating a bag of pork rinds. I pulled over and she got in. We chatted briefly and I tossed her a some $ as she said she's now homeless, etc. Passed her by without any services and suggested she grab a real meal and get some rest and a shower.

The Darq Ryder
05-30-06, 15:58
Stopped by the Kzoo way and saw these two tarts walking down the street. Paused up to get some better shots and was able to overhear them trying to flag down drivers - not smart. And although I didn't get the shot...within two cars, the last one was an Lansing PD cruiser which pulled into the lot beside them to have a little talk. These two didn't look too smart - or too good, so just posting to keep all informed.

Intaferon3
05-30-06, 18:59
Hi all,

New to the board and don't even live in the Lansing area anymore (I relocated after college), but I thought I'd give my two cents to you guys. I did the Kalamazoo stroll from 1999 to 2001, so I'm sure some things have changed in the past five years.

Anyway, there was a wsw whom I used to pick up down near Magnolia Street, she had a place on Pennsylvania Avenue (the third or fourth house down on the east side of Penn Ave, just north of KZoo St.), so we'd go back there after I got to know her better. Hindsight says I should have never gone in there, but, everything worked out fine. She would give me info on LE activity and, about 9 times out of 10, she was right on the money. She said that LE would camp out on the opposite side of KZoo across from Art's Bar and run operations there. They were hidden behind some chainlink fence and the front of a building. It's hard to be exactly specific, but most of you know what I'm talking about over there. They had several decoys out and they were normally across the tracks on the south side of Kzoo by a party store (not the QD, but the one up farther west). So I'd be extra cautious picking any sw's up in that area because it went on for three years and probably still does.

Also, many SW's can be found on the side streets off KZoo, but be careful, there are some apartments there on Holmes who have some pretty rough customers in there. One night my usual girl wasn't there so I did some driving and picked up a wsw, long brown hair, Tennessee Volunteers jacket on (not too bright wearing a bright orange jacket at night and being a sw) and that should have told me something was wrong, but I was thinking with the wrong head. She wanted to go north down Holmes because she "had a spot" and I, being young and dumb, decided to (I wasn't sure where she wanted to go because that hospital was down there) I started getting the feeling something was wrong so I stopped the car around Eureka St and told her to get out. She threw the biggest tantrum I have ever seen, arms flailing, cursing, screaming, etc. I just threw a 20 at her and told her to get out, I didn't know what else to do. Thankfully she then grabbed the 20 and got out of the car in a fit. So I did a quick turn around to head back to KZoo and I noticed something that has creeped me out ever since. In my rear view I looked back and saw her standing there in the street with three shadowy figures. I swear to this day one had a gun in his hand and the others had knives because I saw the shimmer on them from a porch light. Thankfully I got my head straight and learned a good lesson. You always pick the spot, if they don't like it, get 'em out of the car fast!
Anyway, that is one of many experiences I had on the KZoo stroll and just thought I'd throw in my two cents and maybe give a newbie some good advice. Good luck to you all and be careful!

JumboJax
05-31-06, 00:56
.. to get some better shots.. Those photos were awesome. Especially, trt2.jpg shows the green like it should be. I use my cellphone, never have taken a good picture. I am wondering what kind of equipment (I guess, a cell phone) that you use.. (Please PM me if you think that is appropriate)

JJ,

West coast!

The Darq Ryder
06-01-06, 03:37
I use a small Sony Cybershot Digital Camera. The kind that are half the size of a cigarette pack and fit in your shirt pocket. Quick and easy to use once you get your distance set, then click-click you got your picture before your subject can get away, or driven away.

Henryj
06-06-06, 01:02
I went to Hawaii Spa today for the first time in quite awhile. A different mamasan greeted me. I requested Mya but was told she is long gone. Instead she sent in Penny who's slightly better looking than average. I wish I had brought my little digital camera like Darq Ryder to snap a picture of her face but regretfully forgot. Doubt they would allow it though. Not bad service but I felt she was really trying to rush everything a quickly as possible. I remember there was a girl who went by the name of Sandy but I'm sure she's long gone too. Anyone else have an experience with Penny or any of the other girls who may be working there now?

Captain1
06-08-06, 08:16
There is currently a Sandy there that has been there for some time. Started out blonde but is now going back to her original color which is light brown. I've seen her several times over the past few months and have always had a very good time with her. Depending on how long ago you were there, I remember a different Sandy from a couple of years ago. She's long gone. This is not the same one.

Member #4025
06-09-06, 10:31
Been driving the circuit during the afternoons of late; always see a little action, but it is usually the same old same old and my little head just hasn't forced me to stop and partake. Of course if there was anything too hot and new, I'd be questioning whether they were real or decoy.

Did see Keisha (early 20, BSW, nice body, average looks) shaking her little money maker on Kalamazoo St. near the old Allen St. school yesterday late afternoon; she was being talked to by LPD, but I saw her a few minutes later, so they did not take her in.

Be safe out there and write about your exploits when you can!

Skier1966
06-12-06, 23:30
Drove K-Zoo Street tonight. Picked up a really nice looking girl named Jennifer. Short brunette, 23. She was near Art's Bar. Did FS back at the Apex for .60. She's kind of a strange girl, but really hot !

TwistedBrother
06-19-06, 23:28
I went to Hawaii Spa today for the first time in quite awhile. A different mamasan greeted me. I requested Mya but was told she is long gone. Instead she sent in Penny who's slightly better looking than average. I wish I had brought my little digital camera like Darq Ryder to snap a picture of her face but regretfully forgot. Doubt they would allow it though. Not bad service but I felt she was really trying to rush everything a quickly as possible. I remember there was a girl who went by the name of Sandy but I'm sure she's long gone too. Anyone else have an experience with Penny or any of the other girls who may be working there now?

God, you're killing me. I hadn't posted yet, but I went to Hawaii June 10 and was told that only give back rubs. This was after patiently going through the routine. The problem was they didn't remember me?

The Darq Ryder
06-22-06, 16:37
Is it your approach, or how you are dressed Twisted? If you look like a Leo, then that may explain your response on the Jackson board, too. You may want to be either more casual or more "spiffy" (yeah, some of us still use that word), but be aware that if you look business nice, then you may be targetted for an upsell. I always wore a variety of outfits on my visits, but after a few times, they sorta remembered me as the dark skinned guy who stops by. I guess thats why I stopped being given showers and was just given the menu.

Of course, if we can get another collaborating report, it could be that INS may be planning a sweep. That means its time to start checking the other boards in the state to see what is happening in other areas...I wouldn't want to be behind one of those curtains if they did do a sweep.

TwistedBrother
06-24-06, 00:32
Well, I don't think it's my approach. I've had lots of luck in dozens and dozens of places in many states. That weekend I unfortunately only had credit card and couldn't get cash advance. I tried some other places that wouldn't accept cash, but flirted heavily and I knew they would have been fine ... so, maybe if you're someone they recognize at Lucky or Hawaii, you're ok. Unfortunately, until I move downstate, I won't get recognizable.

Is it your approach, or how you are dressed Twisted? If you look like a Leo, then that may explain your response on the Jackson board, too. You may want to be either more casual or more "spiffy" (yeah, some of us still use that word), but be aware that if you look business nice, then you may be targetted for an upsell. I always wore a variety of outfits on my visits, but after a few times, they sorta remembered me as the dark skinned guy who stops by. I guess thats why I stopped being given showers and was just given the menu.

Of course, if we can get another collaborating report, it could be that INS may be planning a sweep. That means its time to start checking the other boards in the state to see what is happening in other areas...I wouldn't want to be behind one of those curtains if they did do a sweep.

Henryj
06-27-06, 14:14
Of course, if we can get another collaborating report, it could be that INS may be planning a sweep. That means its time to start checking the other boards in the state to see what is happening in other areas...I wouldn't want to be behind one of those curtains if they did do a sweep.Darq,

I don't think the customers have to worry much about getting caught in a sweep. If the LE does try to shut down an AMP they would probably do it by sending in a LEO acting as a customer. If the masseuse offers sex then they would bust her and the business for prostitution. I don't think LE just barges into a place and arrests everyone inside. You would hear plenty of commotion through the curtain and have time to cover up. It would be difficult to actually catch someone in the act and even more difficult to prove anything. It's the business owner and the girls who take on all the risk. I could be wrong. Does anyone know what methods LE used to shut down AMPs in the past? Twistedbro, I have gotten the "back rubs only" treatment too from time to time. I wouldn't take it personally. Being cautious is the nature of their business to protect themselves. In fact they probably did you a favor by saving you a few bucks because my last experience at Hawaii was nothing special. Consider yourself fortunate.

Kuljme
06-28-06, 13:33
Went on a stroll on K-zoo st. up and down at about 4 yesterday.

Absolutely no action. When is the prime time for action? So I stepped in at Omar's and had an awsome time.

Member #4025
06-30-06, 11:01
Went on a stroll on K-zoo st. up and down at about 4 yesterday.

Absolutely no action. When is the prime time for action? So I stepped in at Omar's and had an awsome time.

Glad to have you on the board and posting.

I find that it varies as to what is or isn't a good time; I'm not usually able to stroll much in the evenings, so I'm usually out at lunch or in the afternoon; sometimes there's plenty of selection and other times there's nothing. Yesterday afternoon was very quiet.

Hope to have you posting more soon!

Be careful out there; and always let your big head do the thinking.

Camshaft
07-03-06, 11:31
Hey gang,

I've been cruising the stroll and ending up with the same ol' same ol' ... until recently. Like most of you, I've dated Keisha ( bsw 25y/o ) a few times and a small handfull of other bsw's from Wash. to K-Zoo to 127 and back again. But, Friday I saw a very nice bsw near the Deluxe Inn that completely caught my eye and I've never seen her before. I did a double pass and the signals were great so I swung through the lot and she headed my way until leo bent the corner. She did a 180 and headed over the bridge toward the brick road so I casually made my way over there and "poof" she got into another car ( if it was you, pls. share ) . She is about 5'7", 120#, LONG extensions and built very nice. Anyone got the details?

Henryj
07-05-06, 18:16
I drive down K'zoo by Arts bar everytime I'm downtown Lansing. In the past year the closest thing I ever saw to a SW was an obese woman about 50 years old standing on the corner. I guess it's just as well. I'd never feel safe picking someone up from the street. Good luck to those of you who choose this route.

Today I called Hawaii and made an appointment with Sandy. The service was Excellent! Since I saw her last year, her hair is now a honey brown color that has grown down to her shoulders. Cute smile and very nice natural body. Unlike Penny who treated everything as a chore, Sandy seemed to be having lots of fun! Attitude is everything.

Member #4025
07-07-06, 16:06
Picked up Terrin on Washington just south of 496. Went to a private location and enjoyed bbbjcimwsp for 25. Terrin is BSW, 40, pretty face, nice breasts, but she is on the heavy side. She is very level headed and about as safe as it gets out there.

She tells me a lot of the other ladies are currently guests of LE, which may explain why it has been so quiet of late. Perhaps they are cleaning things up before Common Ground begins.

Happy Hunting and be safe!!

Ace Crusher
07-07-06, 23:16
Can anyone hook me up with a not-so-bad SW digits for my buddies bachelor party?I'm the lucky one that got volunteered to find one and done want to hassle with a high priced escort. I'm trying to track down a friend to get digits to swap. I'd appreciate any help guys. Thanks.

Camshaft
07-27-06, 08:34
Hey gang,

This will tag in with Ace's question about escort services as well, so I thought I'd just list it here. Last Sunday afternoon, I was on a side street off the Sout side of K-zoo down near Clemmens, etc. and saw this stark white skinned girl wearing as much black gothic garb as ever. She was tattoo'd, pierced, punctured, etc. and wearing lace-up combat style boots that rose to her knees. Long story short, she hopped in and was, by far, the most NON-cranked up and NORMAL girl I've ever "dated". She said her name was Morgana, from Sensualsweetslansing.com - the escort service that Ace inquired about.

Once formalities were taken care of, she said .4 for a bbbj and added, "You'll love it. I'm that good." A little hesitant of course - having been told that before by others - landed on .3. WOW !!!! She wasn't kidding at all !! This was no up and down job as fast as one can bob. She repeatedly stopped when I was winding up, just so she could slide her lips along the sides while looking up at me. She was bouncing off the back of her throat, etc. At one point she said, "I could have made you cum along time ago, but I like your cock." Come on - How great is that !?!?!?!?!?!?!

When the moment of truth arrived, she pulled off just in time to shoot it into her mouth so I could see it. Absolutely the best time I've ever had with a SW. Ever. Period. Saved her number and have already called her back.

I have digits and will share privately. She is 32, 120#, 5'7", 32/b-c (( nice soft tits ))

Ace Crusher
07-30-06, 12:12
Hey guys,

I finally got a chance to sit and actually read through all the posts and get caught up.

I have had nothing but success @ Hawaii and especially with Sandy. She is the only one who doesn't upsell and act rushed. She's cheaper than all the other girls and does a much, much better job than the rest. I think the most I've payed was $1.2. Hell, I've gotten bbbj from her at the start, but not for very damn long. She's also let me take off the rubber and cum on her tits. What other girl there would let you do that?? I'm going to try to get there sometime soon. Hopefully she's still there. I'm not holding my breath, the good ones tend not to hang around long.

Happy hunting.

Boom Pow Pow
07-30-06, 22:00
Sandy is fun at Hawaii. Anybody recommend anyone else there? I've seen Lisa in the past too, looking for some variety. Who is the hottest one there?

The Darq Ryder
07-31-06, 12:40
Hey gang,

This will tag in with Ace's question about escort services as well, so I thought I'd just list it here. Last Sunday afternoon, I was on a side street off the Sout side of K-zoo down near Clemmens, etc. and saw this stark white skinned girl wearing as much black gothic garb as ever. She was tattoo'd, pierced, punctured, etc. and wearing lace-up combat style boots that rose to her knees. Long story short, she hopped in and was, by far, the most NON-cranked up and NORMAL girl I've ever "dated". She said her name was Morgana, from Sensualsweetslansing.com - the escort service that Ace inquired about.

Once formalities were taken care of, she said .4 for a bbbj and added, "You'll love it. I'm that good." A little hesitant of course - having been told that before by others - landed on .3. WOW !!!! She wasn't kidding at all !! This was no up and down job as fast as one can bob. She repeatedly stopped when I was winding up, just so she could slide her lips along the sides while looking up at me. She was bouncing off the back of her throat, etc. At one point she said, "I could have made you cum along time ago, but I like your cock." Come on - How great is that !?!?!?!?!?!?!

When the moment of truth arrived, she pulled off just in time to shoot it into her mouth so I could see it. Absolutely the best time I've ever had with a SW. Ever. Period. Saved her number and have already called her back.

I have digits and will share privately. She is 32, 120#, 5'7", 32/b-c (( nice soft tits ))

Two weeks ago coming into work on one of the cooler mornings I saw her near the employment agency over there and thought about it, but the tat's made me hold back...WOW, I shoulda followed through if she was that good!

Camshaft
07-31-06, 19:53
Hey Gang,

Sandy is still at Hawaii and I agree with Ace. By far the best attitude and no upselling / haggling to make you feel like a cheapskate. :). And I too have had the bbj just after the shower - during the "towel off time". It was kinda funny, I was at 1/2 mast when she began drying my legs so I kinda swatted her in the head with it and she laughed. Ahhahahaha. I knew it was game time then. She went down on me without the rain coat. :) I've had, June, Sandy, Lisa and two others that I have no idea what their names were, however, I always liked Sandy.

Member #4025
08-11-06, 16:48
Hey gang,

Saw this young lady around 2:30 this afternoon near the convenience store at Kalamazoo and Hayford. I must admit I'm not into a lot of tatoos and the goth thing, but she really looked pretty hot, especially when compared to our usual street fare. Could not sample this afternoon, had to get back to work, but I may have to venture there some other time.

Saw more of the usual WSW up and down Kalamazoo, but nothing to write home about.

Happy and Safe Hunting

Member #4025
08-16-06, 16:11
Saw Camshaft's goth girl in the park on Kalamazoo near Hayford. She did a little wave as I eyed her driving by; had to run an errand and when I came back she was gone.

Did see Terrin downtown for bbbjcimwsp for $25. I'm in a bit of a rut; seems like I've seen her the last few times that I've been able to hook up with anyone. Not a bad rut, but a rut just the same.

Happy and Safe Hunting to you all!

Waxon1
08-16-06, 17:35
Had the Goth chick I think her name was Orgasma Via the agency or something like that. on the street it's Morgan Met at a north end Notel.

I think she was around for about an about an hour but in bed for less than 10 min. and during that time it was her me and a that #ucking Cell phone that kept ringing and she kept answering that phone. Most of the time it was the service AKA her babies daddy calling to BS with her about something that could have waited till my session was over. I guess knowing how much the John paid is a big deal when you are about to go out and buy a rock or two with the money the girl is now making for you.

She was fun for about five min. between calls, but the constant calls just destroyed it for me.

The rest of the time she was just walking around the room like a caged animal in the nude. that made it even more frustrating for me. 100 for FS & BJ.

You will find the girls photo on the services web page. just click on the services section and you will find her photo.

She works the street and for the service.

sensualsweetslansing.com

I don't think I will see her again. Yes she looks very hot and could be if she shi# can the cell phone. and just worked the full time.

Member #4025
08-17-06, 16:33
Finally someone new; Jennifer, 25 yr old BSW, probably a 6 on SW scale, could be a little higher but for the fact that she's got a little extra fat on her tummy; probably 5' 7", 135 - 145 lbs, breasts appeared to be B/C cup, pretty face with asian looking eyes. Just had time for bbbj, complete but no catching for $25; I'd see her again.

Happy and safe hunting to all!

Big Hick
08-17-06, 22:06
Anyone been to Omar's lately? Is it worth the drive from the D? I've heard that is used to the place in Lansing.

Michguy33
08-19-06, 04:55
I haven't been on here for awhile. Tonight took a stroll on k'zoo LOTS of LE, The areas a little hot right now, so if anybody has any hookups or digits they are willing to share let me know.

Has anyone tried the ads in the LSJ?

Thanks guys

Loves Tiny
08-19-06, 12:54
Last I heard someone said she had herpes, . Never see her out roaming anymore. I need to find me a lil spinner. Thats cleans and likes hottubs!

Michguy33
08-26-06, 03:11
Saw a couple of girls out last night but you guys beat me to them. Young blonde about a 7 and a brunette about a 5. I crused for about 4 hours to no avail. Will try again today to see if I can find some action.

If anybody has any hookups or digits they are willing to share let me know. PM me.

Member #3096
08-29-06, 20:00
Hi there, I am new to the Lansing scene, I lived in Detroit and I am more familiar with Michigan ave and Telegraph. Any advice for a newbie around town?

Camshaft
09-02-06, 09:30
Hey gang,

I called Morganna last Sat. night and she was staying at a north end notell. She said I could swing on over for a BBBJTC for. 40. As I drove and talked with her, she asked if I minded if someone else was in the room. I laughed and asked what she meant. She said "Tony" was there. I asked what she looked like and she said that Tony was a guy and that he has the room for the night. I laughed again and asked what Tony had to do with this and she giggled a bit and said "Not much, but he's doin' me right now while I'm talking to you. " I told her I hadn't ever had an audience, but I'd show up and decide then. I arrived and she opened the door. Tony was a black dude - maybe 25 or so and really cool. Porno was playin' on the TV and Morganna suggested he go in the bathroom until we're done. He looked at her and pointed to the TV and said, "but I wanna watch the shit" and he laughed and slumped into the chair. I laughed again - almost in unbelief and said I didn't care. I didn't view Tony as a threat at all, so Morganna and I got busy. Well, Morganna was all into it, naked, groping, licking, moaning, etc. She had me sitting on the edge of the bed the entire time while she stood, kneeled, straddled, etc. During the BJ. Great skills AND she only grabbed her phone twice - although it rang about 10 times. Hahahahahahaha Didn't bother me, just prolonged the suckfest - that's always good. I got ready to cum and asked her what she wanted me to do and she said, "On my nipples". Fine with me! She pulled off just in time to pump it out onto her chest. I think she was a little shocked at the amount because she said if she knew she was going to get a cum shower she'd have had a larger towel ready. Hahaha It had been 6 days so it was a multiple shooter. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Michguy33
09-02-06, 19:02
Whatever happened to Jennifer the hot Short brunette, that always hung out around Art's Bar? Haven't seen her out for awhile.

Saw Krystal 28 yr old WSW, probably a 7 on SW scale, Huge tits, cute face and long hair.

Anyone have any digits to trade? PM me.

Pathetic Loser
09-09-06, 03:12
Why is it so hard to find some quality SW in Lansing?

Did the scroll tonight, virtually no luck at all until I found an 40-50ish WSW named Cindy at the motel on Washington Ave near I-496.

Should've saved my money, really.

Any hints on improving my luck in Lansing? I haven't even seen that goth girl that some people were talking about.

Camshaft
09-19-06, 00:55
Hey gang,

I hooked up with Rhonda near the car wash on k-zoo. She was "on" the phone when I passed by. Got the look, etc. So I looped it around and off we went. Nice face, nice body, clean - (all her teeth:)), smooth skin - (always a plus). Once the checks were out of the way - very nicely groomed down south - we drove away. She said. 5 for a BBBJ and I politely thanked her and asked her where she would like me to drop her off. She then negotiated down to. 3 and said, ". No lower than that, and I'm worth it. " I told her I'm sure she believed that about herself, however, I've experienced that statement before - only to be more than unsatisifed. We landed on. 3 - and all of my loose change in the tray. Hahahahaha I parked, she began the deed. And then the phone rang. Again. And again, etc. She actually began yelling at the caller. Things like, "well, I aint gonna get there until I get this shit done. Stop calling! " This happened three times and I finally told her to be quiet. I told her to stop yelling and get out. She looked at me actually apologized. She then resumed the BJ. Crazy! I basically released her from the deed, yet she wanted to finish. Fine by me. :) All in all, a nice job, although a little too much teeth action and she gagged - ALOT - when I popped. I almost thought she was going to puke on me. Hahaha Take care.

zbc407
09-25-06, 10:54
Hey Gang,

Sandy is still at Hawaii and I agree with Ace. By far the best attitude and no upselling / haggling to make you feel like a cheapskate. :). And I too have had the bbj just after the shower - during the "towel off time". It was kinda funny, I was at 1/2 mast when she began drying my legs so I kinda swatted her in the head with it and she laughed. Ahhahahaha. I knew it was game time then. She went down on me without the rain coat. :) I've had, June, Sandy, Lisa and two others that I have no idea what their names were, however, I always liked Sandy.She was nice. But anyone at Hawaii that's a little younger or hotter? She had a great rack though!

Camshaft
10-10-06, 11:23
Hey gang,

Drove down K-zoo last night around 1200a and saw a fresh BSW walking over the bridge on K-zoo near Cedar St. Wendys. 5'5", DD's, 130#, GREAT skin, GREAT conversation. Basically the kind of girl that would wait on your table at Applebees or Logans. At any rate, she said her name was Candy and she was from Det. And had only been here for about a week. She's living with her sister on the south side - Louisa St. At any rate, once the formalities were done, she said, ". I won't do anything for less than. 35. " Because she looked so nice, smelled great, was well spoken and - did I say she looked nice? . I decided to fork over. 37. Hahahahahaha We both laughed and then got busy. BBBJTC - well worth it. Tons of rack play - small nips - and very EZ going. Lots of ball licking and stroking. She can also take 7. 0" and make it vanish. :):):) I know I've raved about the skill of the Goth chick, however, she pales ((no pun intended)) compared to Candy. No phone interuptions or "dazed and confused drama" with Candy. On the scale, she's a 10. I have her number, but can not give it out yet. She said she would prefer to give it out herself so she knows who may be calling her.

Member #4025
10-18-06, 18:24
Hey gang,

Drove down K-zoo last night around 1200a and saw a fresh BSW walking over the bridge on K-zoo near Cedar St. Wendys. 5'5", DD's, 130#, GREAT skin, GREAT conversation. Basically the kind of girl that would wait on your table at Applebees or Logans. At any rate, she said her name was Candy and she was from Det. And had only been here for about a week. She's living with her sister on the south side - Louisa St. At any rate, once the formalities were done, she said, ". I won't do anything for less than. 35. " Because she looked so nice, smelled great, was well spoken and - did I say she looked nice? . I decided to fork over. 37. Hahahahahaha We both laughed and then got busy. BBBJTC - well worth it. Tons of rack play - small nips - and very EZ going. Lots of ball licking and stroking. She can also take 7. 0" and make it vanish. :):):) I know I've raved about the skill of the Goth chick, however, she pales ((no pun intended)) compared to Candy. No phone interuptions or "dazed and confused drama" with Candy. On the scale, she's a 10. I have her number, but can not give it out yet. She said she would prefer to give it out herself so she knows who may be calling her.

I was going to write a new report about a new find and then I see Camshaft's report; beat me to it. I met Candy this afternoon, downtown near bus station and Davenport College. I'm sure it's the same girl, though she said she was staying with her uncle on the southside and she said she's from Ohio; all else sounds about right. She wanted 40 for bbbj, but settled for 25; it was all I had with me; she wanted $ for sex; from the looks of her she may be worth it though I know that's high; we shall see. Camshaft did not mention her pierced tongue, very nice touch! Will try to see her again; wish there was someplace to go besides car or notel; car is not very satisfying and notel is not very discreet. Oh well, I digress.

On another note, there was a lot of activity late Wednesday afternoon; even saw the goth chick on Kzoo. Saw her once, she was very good, but definitely on something and had me drop her off near her dealer's house afterwards; so I will probably stay away, just because of the very obvious drup use.

Camshaft
10-21-06, 00:21
Hahaha. Sorry 4025. hahahha Gotta be quicker than me. :)

Pathetic Loser
10-24-06, 10:52
I don't know if it's the poor Michigan economy or if I'm just getting better at spotting them, but the SWs seem to be out in full force in Lansing lately. Maybe it's the construction on Michigan Ave? But after nearly a year of finding practically nothing, I've had a pretty decent run of good luck. Found about 5-6 SWs since Sept 1st. Some good, some not so good.

A 30-40s WSW with red hair. Maybe a 7 on the SW scale. Decent BJ, but horrible attitude afterwards. Had to haggle with her. She asked for two Jacksons, I brought her down to one plus loose change. I forgot her name, but she made me take her all the way to Lake Lansing Rd. Not recommended.

A 30s WSW with blonde hair. Another 7 on the SW scale. Good BJ, worth picking up again. Unfortunately I didn't get her name either.

A 20s blonde WSW, a 9 on the SW scale. Good BJ. Name's Tamera. Found her completely by accident, but when I saw her give me the look I couldn't pass it up. Hope to find her again.

A 21-year old SW. Not sure if she's a very fair-skinned BSW or a LSW. Name's Marissa. Maybe a 7 or 8 on the SW scale. Decent BJ. Caution, this one drools a bit, so you might want to have some napkins around, or drive around a bit and let everything dry out afterwards.

Tamera and Marissa were both within the last week.

Still haven't seen that goth girl that's been mentioned here.

I did see another SW but decided not to pick her up. Looked to be in her 40s, missing teeth, a 5 on the scale. I changed my mind and drove away.

NutInHer
10-25-06, 09:49
I cruised the zoo strip Monday around 4: 00 p. M. I immediately saw the goth chick. Zipped around to pick her up, and too late. One of you bastards beat me to her. Seen about 3 other SW's also. None worth reporting.

Member #4025
10-26-06, 10:46
I don't know if it's the poor Michigan economy or if I'm just getting better at spotting them, but the SWs seem to be out in full force in Lansing lately. Maybe it's the construction on Michigan Ave? But after nearly a year of finding practically nothing, I've had a pretty decent run of good luck. Found about 5-6 SWs since Sept 1st. Some good, some not so good.

A 30-40s WSW with red hair. Maybe a 7 on the SW scale. Decent BJ, but horrible attitude afterwards. Had to haggle with her. She asked for two Jacksons, I brought her down to one plus loose change. I forgot her name, but she made me take her all the way to Lake Lansing Rd. Not recommended.

A 30s WSW with blonde hair. Another 7 on the SW scale. Good BJ, worth picking up again. Unfortunately I didn't get her name either.

A 20s blonde WSW, a 9 on the SW scale. Good BJ. Name's Tamera. Found her completely by accident, but when I saw her give me the look I couldn't pass it up. Hope to find her again.

A 21-year old SW. Not sure if she's a very fair-skinned BSW or a LSW. Name's Marissa. Maybe a 7 or 8 on the SW scale. Decent BJ. Caution, this one drools a bit, so you might want to have some napkins around, or drive around a bit and let everything dry out afterwards.

Tamera and Marissa were both within the last week.

Still haven't seen that goth girl that's been mentioned here.

I did see another SW but decided not to pick her up. Looked to be in her 40s, missing teeth, a 5 on the scale. I changed my mind and drove away.

Glad to see your post; hope you will make your posts more current and a little more descriptive as to looks, location, etc. so as to be of more value to all. I'm impressed with the number of 7 - 9 SW scale that you've seen; I find them hard to come by.

Happy Hunting!

The Darq Ryder
10-26-06, 16:03
I was crusing the area yesterday afternoon and saw a ton of them out there. This young one was looking real desperate for a date...too desperate for my tastes, but just had to catch the shot for admiration.

Member #4025
11-01-06, 10:59
Last evening, Halloween, between 4:30 and 5:00 pm along Kalamazoo from Hunter Park to US 127; I saw three (3) cute young, probably less than 25 yr old, WSW, all at least 7s with decent bodies; perhaps too good to be true; I just find it rare to see SWs that I can say that many positives about.

Two of them were walking east on Kalamazoo, closer to Hunter Park and it did seem that a younger black man was walking in the same direction maintaining about a 1 - 2 block distance; may have been unrelated and I did not have time to check any of them out further; sometimes that is just the way it goes.

Happy Hunting!

T Nickel
11-01-06, 20:13
Thanks for the heads up #4025. I was going to cruise Lansing tomorrow, but it sounds like something is up. I have had some luck in Flint and Saginaw in the past, but Lansing is off the beaten path for me. I was hoping to find a better class of SWs there.

Local Hick
11-03-06, 16:44
Saw the post and got curious about her and found some pics.

I cruised the zoo strip Monday around 4: 00 p. M. I immediately saw the goth chick. Zipped around to pick her up, and too late. One of you bastards beat me to her. Seen about 3 other SW's also. None worth reporting.

Indy Wingman
11-03-06, 17:03
Damn, I think I'm going to have to plan a trip up to Michigan.

Waxon1
11-03-06, 18:21
Yup that is her. The funny thing is I pd. her for an hour and only got less than 15 min of service, she kept talking on that FU#KING cell phone, her pimp kids dad kept calling. It was her me and the cell in bed and the cell got more of the action than me. It was so funny when the first photo I open of her in your post was her talking on the FU#KING !!!! cell again. LOL
Gerrrrrrr! I am still pissed about that BS.
She also works for a service.

http://sensualsweetslansing.com/services.html

Camshaft
11-04-06, 09:19
Toooooo funny! Harmonic, very accurate statement about that phone growing out of her ear! Last time I saw her was about 3 weeks ago in a southside notel and I asked her to hand her phone to me. She did and I opened it up to turn it off and the pic on her screen was of her wide open snapper. Waaayyyy tooo funny. Probably won't see her again - she seemed to be slipping with regards to her level of consciousness. If you know what I mean.

Take it EZ

NutInHer
11-07-06, 13:45
I swapped numbers with Camshaft so I could meet up with goth girl. Wholly shit, now I see what all the fuss is about. This girl gives the best BJ around, and her head is somewhat still straight. Camshaft is my new favorite member. Thanks a bunch dude. Let me know if you're ever in the detroit area, I got another number for you.

Picked up goth girl around 7: 00 after I called her. Drove to my location and she proceeded to give a very animated BBBJ which finished on her jugs. Very nice touch. Will definitely call her again. She is everything as advertised.

KingAdam
11-15-06, 00:36
It appears that the econo lodge off of Pennsylvania on the south side is hot!!!. The fuzz has been doing sweeps in patroling the area hard. They even have the balls to stop'ya for just crusing the area. Buyer Beware. They were kind enough to confirm that they area is know for the hobby among other things.

The King

Camshaft
11-15-06, 10:47
WoW! I was just driving thru the area on my way home last night and saw an incredible black gal with over the shoulder length straight hair. She was wearing white pants and a white jacket. Pretty much looked like a snow-bunny. She was walking in the block of Cooley and the bus stop on Wash. Man O Man.she gave me the look and wave, but I couldn't stop due to time constraints. Wish I would have stopped just to see for myself. Anyone know anything about her? I've never seen her before.

Pathetic Loser
11-15-06, 11:49
31-year-old blonde SW by the name of Traci. About 5'6" tall, pretty face and a nice body (as long as it's covered, she has a bit of a belly).

When I picked her up, she immediately wanted to go to a bar. Gave me a hard-luck story, something about ending a relationship and having three boys to support. That should've been a warning sign for me. Immediately drank something like 4 shots of Vodka, then wanted to go to other clubs to "pick up girls. " She tried to pick up a SW herself and was so damn obvious about it I was worried the LE would bust her (and me in the process). I ended up wasting something like five hours and didn't even get anything in return.

Yes, I know I'm stupid. Lesson learned. If you see this girl, AVOID her unless you enjoy babysitting a drunk girl for nothing in return.

Member #4025
11-17-06, 16:00
WoW! I was just driving thru the area on my way home last night and saw an incredible black gal with over the shoulder length straight hair. She was wearing white pants and a white jacket. Pretty much looked like a snow-bunny. She was walking in the block of Cooley and the bus stop on Wash. Man O Man.she gave me the look and wave, but I couldn't stop due to time constraints. Wish I would have stopped just to see for myself. Anyone know anything about her? I've never seen her before.

Have not seen the gal you mention above, but I think I just saw Candy again. Very pretty young black woman in black leather boots and the shortest mini skirt I've seen in awhile; saw her talking to a guy around 1:15 pm today in the parking lot of the convenience store on Washington Ave. (up from the bus station). I'm pretty sure it was Candy; so much so that I cruised the area for another 30 - 40 minutes (should have been working), but did not see her again. I also know it sounds too good to be true so I was careful, but that may also be why I missed her after my initial sighting. If anybody hooks up with either of these young ladies, please post info of your encounter.

Member #4025
11-23-06, 09:08

Saw your snow-bunny Wednesday before Thanksgiving, early afternoon; white coat and boots with some tight jeans. Actually I saw her get picked up by another monger before I could turn around and get her myself. She was near Art's bar on Kalamazoo. I saw her again after she was dropped off; she was with her home boy/pimp/whatever downtown near the party store by the bus station. I was hoping she'd free up for me, but they eventually went to the bus station and I presume left. She is a looker; someone you'd want to take to a notel and explore fully. If the monger that had her yesterday is on this board, write us a report.

Saw and another little black hottie, second day in a row walking on Kalamazoo. She looks to rival your snow-bunny in youth and overall looks, she has short black hair; yesterday she was wearing black boots, a black sparkling skirt with a black seater top. Saw her get picked up as well; could not be sure if it was a monger or boy friend, etc. Again, saw her return, but I was out of time by that time. I've tried to get her attention, but she is either very new and cautious, not sure about me, or maybe, just maybe she is not working; but I doubt she is not working based on her dress and her walk.

Let's he some good reports, rather than mine about a few sightings.

Happy Thanksgiving

Pathetic Loser
11-29-06, 21:05
Did a semi-stroll today and found this girl almost completely by accident. She was walking one of those side-streets one block away from K-zoo. If I hadn't spotted what I thought was another SW and went around the block to check out the spot again, I would've never ran into this one.

Anyway, name's Angel. Claims to be 22 years old. Probably one of the best-looking WSW's I've ever seen in the capitol. Brown/black hair to her shoulder blades, nice tight body, cute face. Honestly looks like she could be a co-ed at MSU. I'd give her a 10, looks-wise. If not for her rather obvious drug habits (she was jittery and shaking the entire time ... geez, wonder what that means) she could easily be one of those online escorts or a stripper at Omar's.

The fun itself was only so-so. Too jittery. But for a chance to nail a girl who looks like a cute MSU co-ed, what the heck, I'd do it again. Fun was probably a 5. I've had better, much better, but I've had worse too. Give her some more experience, take her off the drugs, and she'd probably be a decent lay.

Pac Man 03
11-29-06, 21:54
Channel 6 tonight at 6, had a report about prostitution in the K-zoo corridor. They had undercover cameras that showed several ladies out and about near Arts. One (they claim) even came up to their window and told them she was out looking to make extra money. Now to me this sounds fishy. Either they paid her to do that, or LE is also checking things out. Either way, it sounds like it's best to avoid the area entirely for a little while until things cool down. BE VERY CAREFUL guys!

Stay Safe.

PM03

Member #4025
11-30-06, 12:21
Channel 6 tonight at 6, had a report about prostitution in the K-zoo corridor. They had undercover cameras that showed several ladies out and about near Arts. One (they claim) even came up to their window and told them she was out looking to make extra money. Now to me this sounds fishy. Either they paid her to do that, or LE is also checking things out. Either way, it sounds like it's best to avoid the area entirely for a little while until things cool down. BE VERY CAREFUL guys!

Stay Safe.

PM03

Interesting news report; went to wlns web site and watched it.

I'm not usually out in the evening, but I think I recognized the first gal they filmed and talked to; have not been with her, just seen her out.

I appreciate your report; do be careful out there guys!

Henryj
11-30-06, 23:02
Lansing business owners and residents say there is sex for sale on the corners of Kalamazoo Street, and police complaints about prostitution around one neighborhood near downtown have increased.

In the shadows of the State Capitol, you'll find Kalamazoo Street where there are thriving businesses, nicely-manicured lawns and even a few historic homes. At night, you may not see it now, but there is something else you'll find on this street.

Resident: "It's a huge problem."

Neighbors there encounter prostitutes every day selling sex on the corners, and even when police crack down on them, it only provides temporary relief.

Nancy Parsons Mahlow, President of Eastside Neighborhood: "They arrest them and the next day they are back out on the street again."

And it's that recurring problem that has business owners like Nancy Yeager fed up.

Nancy Yeager, owner of Art's Bar: "I don't want them in my parking lot, I don't want them here."

Yeager owns Arts Bar. She's called police about the prostitutes, she's warned her customers and she's even had face to face conversations with the women.

Nancy Yeager: "If I know they are out there I go after them."

So we wanted to see just how bad this prostitution problem is, so we hopped in an unmarked car and took a spin down Kalamazoo Street. After complaints from both business owners and residents, we took a look for ourselves. We drove through Kalamazoo Street on two different nights, and it didn't take us long to spot a lady of the evening. The woman flagged us down near Kalamazoo and Cedar Street. She walked up to our car and even tried to jump in the front seat. When we asked what she was doing, she had this to say...

Woman: "I'm trying to make some money."

Only after she noticed our photographer in the back seat did she take off. On a different night, we spotted a different woman in the same neighborhood, walking up and down the same block, and she told us the same story- she's trying to make some money, but once she noticed our camera, she too dashed into the night. Lansing Police Lt. Larry Klauss says women selling their bodies on Kalamazoo Street has been a problem for some time.

Lt. Larry Klauss, Lansing Police Department: "I have been a police officer Lansing over 20 years, and that was the corridor they worked when I was a patrol officers in the mid 80s."

Klauss runs the undercover unit that eliminates prostitution, and he believes there is a reason why prostitutes pick the street.

Lt. Larry Klauss: "It's a high-traffic area, it's very visible, it's close to the downtown area."

Lansing police have tried to put some distance between the women and the streets. They've done three undercover stings just this year which resulted in the arrest of 51 prostitutes and their customers.

Lt. Larry Klauss: "We try to attack it where they are at on any given day."

Once the women are caught, they are charged with a misdemeanor. They can serve up to 93 days in jail and pay a $500 fine, but that has not been enough to deter them.

Lt. Larry Klauss: "When we apply pressure to one neighborhood, they move to another neighborhood.Wwe follow it around from location to location."

Police hope the stings will make the problem a thing of the past for business owners and prostitutes. Lansing police say they will do more prostitution stings this year in and around Kalamazoo Street.

Concarne
12-07-06, 21:14
Hey fellows,

Concarne (formerly La to Tijuana) will be visiting Michigan to see some sick relatives this January, coming from LA so I am sure I will freeze my butt off.

I would appreciate some info on streets in Ann Arbor, Lansing and Detroit. I like the chase and would not mind engaging (efficiently ideally) in street mining. I am reading the past postings but due to my lack of familiarity with the above areas some focused direction would be greatly appreciated.

I will gladly provide info on San Diego, LA and surroundings if anyone needs it. TJ info available too. I mostly post in the international guide in case anyone cares.

PM if you think is best.

Thanks in advance!

NutInHer
12-11-06, 14:07
Cruized the zoo last Wednesday around 4-6 p. M. Saw little to no action until I ran accross this beautiful black girl wearing a white winter jacket. I think it was the snow bunny recently posted about. Swung around to pick her up immediately and she was talking to a guy in a Dish Network van. Pulled into the gas station to pick her up, and she hoped into the damn Dish Network van. Just my luck. Damn Dish Network, I always liked Direct Tv better anyway. No wonder Direct Tv is kicking their ass, their technicians are too busy picking up SW's. LOL, anyway, I hope I see her again sometime. She's damn hot.

Member #4025
12-13-06, 08:28
Cruized the zoo last Wednesday around 4-6 p. M. Saw little to no action until I ran accross this beautiful black girl wearing a white winter jacket. I think it was the snow bunny recently posted about. Swung around to pick her up immediately and she was talking to a guy in a Dish Network van. Pulled into the gas station to pick her up, and she hoped into the damn Dish Network van. Just my luck. Damn Dish Network, I always liked Direct Tv better anyway. No wonder Direct Tv is kicking their ass, their technicians are too busy picking up SW's. LOL, anyway, I hope I see her again sometime. She's damn hot.

It has been slow; same old same old, if I see anyone at all; but I'm glad to hear about your snow bunny sighting,she appears to be a hottie; it gives us all some hope!

Member #4025
12-13-06, 13:43
Had to do a quick drive down Kalamazoo after reading Tayor's report this morning; here's the skinny:

Saw the goth chick and her pimp/boyfriend on Holmes South of Kalamazoo; didn't bother to stop, but she was out and definitely looked my way.

Picked up a new young BSW by the car wash on E. Kalamazoo. Said her name is Tasha, from Tulsa, OK visiting a girlfriend, 27 yrs old (but scared me a little cause she looked younger), did not do her at all, did not have time and I'm really tired of half a$$ed bj in car, but got to check out her small perky breasts, a little soft in the belly (says she has 2 kids), looked to be about 5' 4", 120 lbs, nice enough looks (hair was pulled up in a pony tail on top of her head); gave her a Hamilton for her time, the look and touch of her breasts and so she could get some cigarettes, though she also talked about scoring some extasy.

That's my recon from this morning; please post if any of you come across Tasha or anyone else worthy of a report.

Waxon1
12-13-06, 15:05
The outfit she worked for looks like it is out of business.
The web page no longer works and more guys are seeing her on the streets.
She must be hurting for cash because she called me the other day wanting to set up, a hook up. So guys if you hook up with this girl don't give her your home number, if you don't want her calling you. I keep a pre-pay phone just for the hobby.
Sensual Sweets is a LLC located at XXX S. Clemens st. in Lansing it is just a house her BF & pimps crib is my guess.

http://sensualsweetslansing.com/services.html

Member #1716
12-18-06, 14:49
Passing thru on Saturday and back thru on Tuesday after xmas. I am interested in the Goth Girl. Can someone PM me her digits?

Thanks in advance

Pac Man 03
12-18-06, 18:58
Passing thru on Saturday and back thru on Tuesday after xmas. I am interested in the Goth Girl. Can someone PM me her digits?

Thanks in advanceI tried calling her last week. Said her phone has been shut off, which isn't entirely a bad thing for those of us who have been with her (pardon the pun, but you KNOW what I'm "talking" about guys!)

Member #4095
01-05-07, 11:31
I've been seeing some girls walking around the South Lansing area on and aroung Cedar between Wiloghby and Miller. Some by Meijer and the old Regent Inn, others down Edgewood. Can anyone confirm if this is legitimate?

Thanks

Waxon1
01-05-07, 15:29
I've been seeing some girls walking around the South Lansing area on and aroung Cedar between Wiloghby and Miller. Some by Meijer and the old Regent Inn, others down Edgewood. Can anyone confirm if this is legitimate?

Thanks

Years ago some girls did run in that area because of all the hotels in that hood.

Kabo Sport
01-08-07, 22:23
Hello all
In Lansing for a short business trip, checked out the forum.
Cruised per the posts, found Tammy down on Kalamazoo about a block behind the bar. Drove all the way to my hotel - then - she refused to go inside. Go figure.
.3 for covered full service - in the back seat - with the photos.
Not bad. Just a little flaky
have fun
Kabo

TwistedBrother
01-09-07, 23:42
Do "we" prefer to have reports from massage parlors (ok, we have one - Hawaii and two if you count LA) listed her, or in the little thread someone started for this. I don't live here, but am a somewhat frequent visitor, so I figure it's not my choice. Anyway, I'm going to put my review here, and put a redirect in the other thread. Then will respond to popular demand in future.

TwistedBrother
01-09-07, 23:46
The last time I tried Hawaii (in the summer?), I got a "we don't do that here," which I reported. Most of you reported differently, so I finally tried again.

Well, things have changed, for me at least. I highly recommend now. I apologize, but for various reasons, I'm not going to go into details. But while it's expensive (I'm not a good negotiator), it's what we're looking for. All aspects of experience were good. I went twice over several days. Sorry for not saying more.

(for LA spa review, see Portland thread)

Pac Man 03
01-14-07, 21:27
Did the stroll this afternoon on K-zoo. Spotted a wsw long red hair, wearing a black and white Fila jacket. Got the look, turned around, and she was gone. Anyone have any info on who this might be? She looked to be in her 20's about a 5 or 6. Also saw a bsw, glasses, black trench coat, about 35-40. About a 5. Got the look, pulled off onto a side st. near QD. Settled on $.3 for bbbjcim. Was actually better than I expected. Didn't get any digits (phone quit working, etc, whatever). Was actually suprised to see some ladies out, with the cold and snow we got this morning.

Stay safe!

PM03

Waxon1
01-24-07, 21:47
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/267801450.html

Nice body about 37, Blond, about 5'7" tall 130 pounds.
Nice FS GFE about $80.00.

Member #4025
01-26-07, 17:20
Picked up Alexis this afternoon on a side street near the QD on Kalamazoo. Alexis is 19 yr old, BSW, probably 5' 6" or 7", pretty face, hair was up, she was wearing a white/green sweat suit under her coat; definitely a few extra pounds, but carried well for her height.

She was a no nonsense, great experience. Went to a spot for bbbj; told her all I had was 20 - 25; she was fine with that, asked her about CIM; she said not to worry she'd take care of that (she did w/spit); she proudly shared her beautiful 40DD breasts with me, let me touch and suck on them all I wanted; as for FS, she said it was that time of the month and to check back in 7 days; when all was said and done I offerred her the 25 (well worth it), but she just took 20 saying that she didn't want to take all my money; that's a first!

I have a number, will check it out to see if it workds and whether she minds me sharing it; if so, I'll trade with senior and established members.

I saw a few others out today too! Happy and Safe Hunting!

Mr Natural
01-27-07, 17:45
Been a while since I've been on here, was surprised to see I actually had 5 pages of posts to catch up on!

Dated Amber yesterday (K-Zoo/Clemens) for the first time in months, mid to late 20's 5'11" great hair, gorgeous face, little bit thick but really nice soft tits. .40 covered BJ, nice noises and enthusiasm, a little shy though, GREAT personality. I will check to see if ok to trade number.

Good luck out there!

Member #4025
02-01-07, 15:29
Just picked up Alexis again this afternoon on Kalamazoo near 127 (see post below). Same good easy going attitude and fine service (bbbjcimwsp) for a Jackson; I could get used to this girl. Dropped her downtown just west of the bus station.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Camshaft
02-02-07, 00:42
4025 and Mr., we've PM'd on various occasions and I was wondering if you'd be willing to share digits on Alexis and Amber. I can't say that I've seen them out and about, but would like to certainly hook up.

I've been out, but NOTHING has even peaked my interest in the past several weeks. It's not the weather, it's the selections = not that great lately. Went to Hawaii, however, had "Lisa" for 1.2 + house 1/2 hr house fee. FS was well worth it - as always. :)

Remember the little snow bunny I commented on? I haven't seen her since. Any info would be sweet.

Thanks and stay ALERT. :)

Hal9001
02-04-07, 04:36
Hey,

Been reading for a while. I live right up in the Kzoo/clemens area. I never see these girls and I have been looking. Can someone help me out. Just PM and help me understand.

TwistedBrother
02-05-07, 23:59
Went to Hawaii, however, had "Lisa" for 1.2 + house 1/2 hr house fee. FS was well worth it - as always. :)

Thanks and stay ALERT. :)

I have been very pleased here, too, twice in January. But methinks I've been paying too much!

TwistedBrother
02-06-07, 00:00
Hey,

Been reading for a while. I live right up in the Kzoo/clemens area. I never see these girls and I have been looking. Can someone help me out. Just PM and help me understand.

Sorry, dude, but these are the kind of posts that make us suspicious. I don't even live in Lansing, but I've always seen some. Read the forum for some more specifics and if you're really trying, you'll see some.

The Darq Ryder
02-06-07, 16:53
I have been very pleased here, too, twice in January. But methinks I've been paying too much!

Haven't been in awhile, it had gotten too rich for my pocketbook. Sounds like there's room to negotiate again. Of course, if everyone sticks to this, it could stay at these rates!! Hint hint!

Mr Natural
02-06-07, 22:06
I've had good luck just giving the 1.20 after the shower with no comment. If she says anything about .20 more, I just shrug and say "that's what I always bring." Never had a problem in over 10 years of patronage. Sometimes Sandy says I'm naughty for this though and wants to spank me. Oh well, lol

Camshaft, I don't call her very often since I'm not a huge fan of the CBJ (I always cover for FS of course), but I will ask next time I see her, should be sometime next week. She is so damn cute though, I think you'll be a fan!

Haven't been in awhile, it had gotten too rich for my pocketbook. Sounds like there's room to negotiate again. Of course, if everyone sticks to this, it could stay at these rates!! Hint hint!

Hal9001
02-07-07, 03:25
Sorry, dude, but these are the kind of posts that make us suspicious. I don't even live in Lansing, but I've always seen some. Read the forum for some more specifics and if you're really trying, you'll see some.I suppose you are right. But its been cold, and im busy as hell, so i must just be missing it.

Member #4025
02-07-07, 12:06
4025 and Mr., we've PM'd on various occasions and I was wondering if you'd be willing to share digits on Alexis and Amber. I can't say that I've seen them out and about, but would like to certainly hook up.

Camshaft, you've shared some good recon with us; I'm happy to share if it is okay with Alexis. Called number yesterday, asked for her and told she was not there, which leads me to believe the number is good. I'll PM you when I know more.

Would love to hook up with your snow bunny if you see her again.

Stay safe!

Camshaft
02-07-07, 21:55
1: Thanks 4025.

2: Picked up "Mandy", which turned to "Sandy" by the end of the date. lol lol She couldn't remember the name she gave me. :) hahaha @ any rate, she's a very THIN b/f in her late 30's and she was totally intoxicated. Picked her up on S. Wash in front of the QD warehouse on Monday around 11p. It was absolutely freezing out and I wasn't trolling, but she waved, etc.

GREAT bbbjcim for .20 and halarious conversation. She was so drunk she was a stitch. I could have given her a two dollar bill and she wouldn't have known the diff. Oh yea, A-cups, but lots of play. :)

3: Have fun everyone.

Ace Crusher
02-08-07, 11:21
Cam: I think I've seen that girl you were talking about - Mandy or Sandy or whatever she calls herself. I was in that area a little while ago and I saw a bf walking in that area, but she was stumbling all over. She gave the look, but i didn't want to deal with the hassle.

I haven't gotten up on the strolls lately unfortunately. I've been layed off and have no $$$ to play with. Still trying to track down a buddy of mine that has it in with a girl who does almost anything for cheap. Will share with members once I locate.

TwistedBrother
02-08-07, 15:46
I've had good luck just giving the 1.20 after the shower with no comment. If she says anything about .20 more, I just shrug and say "that's what I always bring." Never had a problem in over 10 years of patronage. Sometimes Sandy says I'm naughty for this though and wants to spank me. Oh well, lol

Oh man, you're a Sandy fan, too! So much for my deluded delusion that I was her main squeeze. She's the type that makes you want to believe it. Ah well ...

Pathetic Loser
02-10-07, 16:44
I had a bit of a experience last night when strolling in Lansing. When I entered the motel parking lot (696 & Washington), a blue SUV started following me all the way around the parking lot. I got a bit freaked out and decided to just skip the stroll hunt and go to a club instead. So I went to 696 via the side exit of the parking lot, took a left onto Grand Ave, and took a right onto K-zoo, then another right onto Cedar. The SUV followed me all the way. I decided that something wasn't right and went to a Quality Dairy on Cedar. When that blue SUV followed me there as well, I knew I was being followed, and I hightailed it from out there. Managed to lose it in the back streets travelling from Cedar to Washington.

I don't know why I was being followed. Could've been LE trying to bust me (but unable to do so as I hadn't done anything illegal yet) or could've been some gang folks up to start trouble. Don't care, either way it was scary. After I lost the blue SUV, I hauled my ass out of town. My strolling was done for the night.

Anybody else seen this blue SUV or had a similar experience?

Pac Man 03
02-11-07, 02:55
http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/267801450.html

Nice body about 37, Blond, about 5'7" tall 130 pounds.
Nice FS GFE about $80.00.Guys, you have to check this lady out. $ for fs finishing with bbbjcim. Hell, the massage alone was well worth the $! Definately recommend. She has a posting on Craigslist, and said she is going to post in the LSJ again soon since business is slow lately. She said she has appts available 6am to midnight. Totally unrushed, relaxed, very sweet gal, great personality! Since she freely posts her # on CL, I'll go ahead and post it here: 517-899-5090.

Stay safe!

PM03

Waxon1
02-13-07, 15:32
Some working girls work out of cars.
Did you see the driver?
Some drug pushers also work out of cars.
One time a car started follow me turned out to be a very good looking WSW best time I ever had.
In winter when it is cold some girls do work out of cars and troll the hot spots.
So keep an eye on the drivers as well as the walkers. (o;

I had a bit of a experience last night when strolling in Lansing. When I entered the motel parking lot (696 & Washington), a blue SUV started following me all the way around the parking lot. I got a bit freaked out and decided to just skip the stroll hunt and go to a club instead. So I went to 696 via the side exit of the parking lot, took a left onto Grand Ave, and took a right onto K-zoo, then another right onto Cedar. The SUV followed me all the way. I decided that something wasn't right and went to a Quality Dairy on Cedar. When that blue SUV followed me there as well, I knew I was being followed, and I hightailed it from out there. Managed to lose it in the back streets travelling from Cedar to Washington.

I don't know why I was being followed. Could've been LE trying to bust me (but unable to do so as I hadn't done anything illegal yet) or could've been some gang folks up to start trouble. Don't care, either way it was scary. After I lost the blue SUV, I hauled my ass out of town. My strolling was done for the night.

Anybody else seen this blue SUV or had a similar experience?

Member #4025
02-16-07, 13:06
1: Thanks 4025.

Camshaft,

I've not seen Alexis of late; tried her number a couple of times, get the "temporarily disconnected" phone company message; I'll let you know if anything changes.

I've got a few errands to run; think I'll make a quick pass on the stroll just to see if anyone is out and about; at least the sun is shining.

Camshaft
02-16-07, 19:12
No problem, 4025. It's been so stinkin' cold out - I haven't seen much either. Well... I've seen a few of the regular, hardcore, 2's and 3's, that need to grab that Jackson for their hourly fix. :). Always pass on those chicks. Always.

Take it ez and just send me a PM once / if you are able to grab her number again. Tx. and stay awake.

The Bs
02-22-07, 19:27
Holy Crap, I just moved back to MI been here for about 6 months and found a nice I be it not very attractive lady to meet my needs. Saw a pic of Goth chick and wanted to drive to Lansing on the spot. Can anyone get me in touch with this lady? PLEASE! I ahve always wanted to make it with a Goth. Just a long drive in unfimilar town to not have a contact. I am in K-zoo.

Waxon1
02-22-07, 23:25
Holy Crap, I just moved back to MI been here for about 6 months and found a nice I be it not very attractive lady to meet my needs. Saw a pic of Goth chick and wanted to drive to Lansing on the spot. Can anyone get me in touch with this lady? PLEASE! I ahve always wanted to make it with a Goth. Just a long drive in unfimilar town to not have a contact. I am in K-zoo.

The Goth chick has gone to hell.
I did try with her again a few weeks ago.
Booked a 1 and a half hour session with her and got 10 min of it the rest of the time she was on the cell, kept trying to get her pusher to bring her a rock to my room. This was like going to a fine restrant watching them cook your stake and then being given 5 or 10 min to eat it at full price.
The girl was strung out bad also talking to the walls and stuff like that.
The girl walked around my room like a chged animal talking on the phone trying to get a pusher to deliver rock to my room.
This was just nuts and she gave me a pain in the head.
I got sick of her being in my room since she did not do anything till she got her rock,

The Bs
03-01-07, 17:18
Ya for sure your right about that. I got popped in Detroit like 12 years ago when I was in Grad school. First and last time they ever came to the driver door and tapped on my window. It is not a surefire way to make sure they are not playing you, but it is a good start. I will never even talk to a girl I do not know until I have left the site of the pickup.

Member #3096
03-13-07, 16:32
I am curious when the best time to stroll is. I am used to Michigan and Telegraph in Detroit, where late night is best, but really anytime is good. I saw a few girls when it was warmer out during rush hour, but lately it seems everyone has been too cold. Now that spring is near, when should I look?

Thanks guys

Javu0
03-17-07, 18:21
Have been out since the wheather got better and haven't seen much out. Anyone seeing anything?

Member #4025
03-26-07, 15:22
It's a beautiful spring day here in the Capital city; did the Kalamazoo and Washington stroll, but alas I saw nothing new or particularly enitcing; hope the rest of you are having better luck.

Stay safe!

Pathetic Loser
03-27-07, 15:29
I did the same thing, did the K-zoo and Washington stroll for about 1 1/2 hours on Monday. Was such a beautiful day. Alas, absolutely nothing happening. I ended up heading back home with nothing to show for it.

I guess the walkers felt that it being such a beautiful day, there would be too many people out in public.

Waxon1
03-28-07, 12:56
I am curious when the best time to stroll is. I am used to Michigan and Telegraph in Detroit, where late night is best, but really anytime is good. I saw a few girls when it was warmer out during rush hour, but lately it seems everyone has been too cold. Now that spring is near, when should I look?

Thanks guys

I find from about 8 PM till about 2 AM. the cops are out more about 9:30 PM onward.

Pac Man 03
03-29-07, 17:38
The State Journal had an article about a sting that went down last night. Fox47 news also reported that they busted at least 6 "johns" on Kzoo and Washington streets. You had to know it was coming sooner or later, what with the weather warming up. As always use common sense. Think with the big head, and not the small one. IF it seems suspicious, GET OUT!

http://lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070329/NEWS01/703290382

Stay safe

PM03

Camp Boy
03-29-07, 18:05
The Lpd Is Running Sw Stings All Over Lansing. The Are Targeting The Johns And The Sw's. Be Safe!

=============================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please STOP capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Onyx701
03-29-07, 22:08
I just saw it on the news (Fox 47) in case anyone missed it. 6 men arrested for soliciting in a police sting (cops posing as sw's). They said they are concentrating on k-zoo and wash.

Member #4025
04-10-07, 14:50
I don't believe it can get much slower, but the construction around the bus station will likely do so. If the action (such as it is) moves; let's post it.

I've not seen anyone to write about; anybody having any better luck?

Stay safe

Pathetic Loser
04-10-07, 16:51
I was just about to ask that. The construction on K-Zoo spreads from Washington to Cedar. Construction means that there will be a bunch of people working in the area, so the SWs will probably be staying away from that as there'd be too much undue attention.

I imagine that they'd migirate somewhere else. Maybe they'll just work between the car wash and Pennsylvania. I doubt they'll be working in the Washington Ave. Area (not that it was a popular spot anyway). The bus station area is being worked on, so the SWs will probably not be there either.

Any other possible location for SWs? Would they move to Michigan Ave, or is that too public a spot for them?

I haven't seen anything, but if you find out any info on where the SWs are working now, let us know.

Pathetic Loser
04-11-07, 16:36
Went out strolling today. For some weird reason, more ladies seem to be out when the weather is horrible. Anyway, I decided to check out the new post-construction development. Saw a WSW. Decent looking, about 5'6", brown hair, called herself Amber, said she was 23 years old. Looked like a MSU student to me. Nice booty, good-sized breasts (I rarely see SWs with boobs, they all tend to be ultra-skinny due to doing drugs).

Saw her near Hunter's Park, so my theory that the SWs simply migirated further down the road seems to be correct.

So at least we know that some SWs are still working that area, just not near the construction zone.

Member #4025
04-12-07, 09:54
Went out strolling today. For some weird reason, more ladies seem to be out when the weather is horrible. Anyway, I decided to check out the new post-construction development. Saw a WSW. Decent looking, about 5'6", brown hair, called herself Amber, said she was 23 years old. Looked like a MSU student to me. Nice booty, good-sized breasts (I rarely see SWs with boobs, they all tend to be ultra-skinny due to doing drugs).

Saw her near Hunter's Park, so my theory that the SWs simply migirated further down the road seems to be correct.

So at least we know that some SWs are still working that area, just not near the construction zone.

PL, thanks for the update; what time of day were you out; and what services did you receive from Amber and for what cost? Thanks, 4025

Pathetic Loser
04-14-07, 05:12
PL, thanks for the update; what time of day were you out; and what services did you receive from Amber and for what cost? Thanks, 4025It was during the late morning (around 11:00 am). CBJ for .3.

Checked against yesterday (Thursday). A long empty stroll until around 5:30 when I saw a BSW that I passed on. Was a 3-4 or so on the SW scale. Went up the zoo and saw another SW. I think it was that gothic SW that's been talked about here, the one that's always on the cell phone. Unfortunately somebody else beat me to the punch. She was up near Penn Ave.

Quit for a couple of hours as I had a meeting to attend. Came back at around 8:00, found Dee, a BSW, down near Hunter's Park at around 9:00 pm. I've seen Dee a couple of times before. She gives an awesome BBBJTCIMWS. Looks ok, maybe a 6 on the SW scale, but she's got talent. She says she usually charges .4, but I was able to talk her down into .2.

Tried again today, but couldn't find anybody.

I still don't know if SWs have moved to a "safer" location like Michigan Ave or even in South Lansing where all the hotels are. I remember hearing something about some SWs working there, but I haven't seen one yet and I generally don't stroll there that often.

Member #4025
04-15-07, 16:12
Checked against yesterday (Thursday). A long empty stroll until around 5:30 when I saw a BSW that I passed on. Was a 3-4 or so on the SW scale. Went up the zoo and saw another SW. I think it was that gothic SW that's been talked about here, the one that's always on the cell phone. Unfortunately somebody else beat me to the punch. She was up near Penn Ave.

I think I saw the same two. The BSW calls herself Precious; I had her for a good bbbjtc 1 1/2 years ago, but I have seen her since and I'm not impressed, too rushed, won't see her again. I circled and ended up on the street corner next to the goth chick, had her 6 months ago, decent looking and good bbbj but too much phone and too much drugs so I've decided to stay away from her too.

Quit for a couple of hours as I had a meeting to attend. Came back at around 8:00, found Dee, a BSW, down near Hunter's Park at around 9:00 pm. I've seen Dee a couple of times before. She gives an awesome BBBJTCIMWS. Looks ok, maybe a 6 on the SW scale, but she's got talent. She says she usually charges .4, but I was able to talk her down into .2.

I saw Dee a couple of months ago and agree with all you say. Should pay no more than .2, she isn't bad looking and she did give an awesome BBBJTCIMWS. Gave me a phone number, but of course it wasn't hers. Would like to see her again.

I still don't know if SWs have moved to a "safer" location like Michigan Ave or even in South Lansing where all the hotels are. I remember hearing something about some SWs working there, but I haven't seen one yet and I generally don't stroll there that often.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect they will stay along Kalamazoo, etc., and the side streets (rather than Michigan); of course this will anger the neighbors and may result in more LE presence. I'll continue to keep my eyes open and post if I see anything different.

PL, nice report; thanks!

Camshaft
04-16-07, 22:16
Hey gang. Man O Man. I haven't posted in a long time, however, I've enjoyed reading up on what you've all said. I'll hit the trail later this week and report on any goodies that come my way. I have driven here and there, yet came up empty handed from 127 to Wash and back again. Blockades, yadda yadda yadda, etc. You all know what I mean.

I was looking for Keisha the other day and thought I saw her in a lt. Blue running suit. She was with a guy. No big surprise. I've never offered a ride to any SW who's with their guardian.

Thinkin' about hitting the VT on the North side. Should I? Kinda looks like they need to hire people. ALL the time, according to the sign out front.

Take it ez and thanks again for your updates.

Flint69
04-17-07, 22:26
In my opinion the vt is nothing more than a ripoff, they nickle and dime you to death for promises that are never kept. $.50 for a topless hj, complete ripoff.

Pathetic Loser
04-19-07, 22:43
I agree. I'd stay away from VT. Why go to VT when you can go to an AMP and get vastly superior services for the same price? (Just be sure to make sure that everything's covered.) Or heck, find a SP on one of the many Michigan escort boards and have yourself a good time if you've got a couple franklins to spend. But don't go to VT. Ripoff Central.

Member #4025
04-20-07, 14:57
WSW, brown hair, glasses, a 2 or 3 at best; at pay phone outside the Sunoco on S. Washington across from the church;

Goth chick on Kalamazoo near Hunter Park;

Could not bring myself to stop for either; as I've said before, the Goth chick is cute if you're not bothered by the tats and piercings, but I'm just really concerned about her openness about her other habits.

These sightings were between 1 and 2 pm; so whatever happened to SW servicing the lunch time crowd.

A gorgeous day out today; play safe!

Pathetic Loser
04-21-07, 00:23
Finally saw the goth chick. Decided to check her out. Everything that has been said here is true. Good BBBJ, but once it was done, lordly, she was constantly on her cell phone. Also very obvious she was on something.

Probably won't pick her up again, but it's just something I had to try at least once.

Camshaft
04-23-07, 23:16
Ohhh Ma-aaan! I saw her today at 1130am on K-zoo just E. Of Penn. Oh my oh my. She was walking. Or better said, staggering and using up every inch of the sidewalk. As she walked east. All in black and with every step she pretty much either walked off into the grass on the right of the walk, or off into the street on the left of the walk. I just shook my head and decided to completely abandon that chick. Forever. I'd stay away if I were any of you.

Waxon1
04-24-07, 13:18
Yup she is on the pipe. I gave her one last try the other day, it was a the worst experence of my life. She was in my room for over 3 hours talking on the phone and watching Rap videos and sucking on the pipe. I got less than 10 min of action. I got so frustrated with the whole deal I even took a hit off her crack pipe. Whoooo first and last I ever do that shit! Hit me like a ton of bricks!
Ended up watching the porn channel and beating off then when she seen what I was doing she finally got to work.
Then she said her pussy was starting to hurt and wanted to stop. She went back to the pipe and talking on the cellphone.
I am a little slow on the learning curve when it comes to Goth Ho-s.
Goth punches my buttons, but she is not a real Goth chick since she is into Rap. She talks very low and fast so it is hard to hear her what she is saying.
She has some odd quirks where you can't be near her sholders or neck with your face or hands. Some positions are off thre menu with her like no mish.
She looks hot in her own way but it is no fun when you are with her.

Ohhh Ma-aaan! I saw her today at 1130am on K-zoo just E. Of Penn. Oh my oh my. She was walking. Or better said, staggering and using up every inch of the sidewalk. As she walked east. All in black and with every step she pretty much either walked off into the grass on the right of the walk, or off into the street on the left of the walk. I just shook my head and decided to completely abandon that chick. Forever. I'd stay away if I were any of you.

Trearran
05-02-07, 15:59
Ohhh Ma-aaan! I saw her today at 1130am on K-zoo just E. Of Penn. Oh my oh my. She was walking. Or better said, staggering and using up every inch of the sidewalk. As she walked east. All in black and with every step she pretty much either walked off into the grass on the right of the walk, or off into the street on the left of the walk. I just shook my head and decided to completely abandon that chick. Forever. I'd stay away if I were any of you.Finally took the plunge and popped my SW cherry. Thanks to all who have posted with pointers on how to be relatively safe. I picked up Goth that afternoon because I knew for sure she wasn't le. She giggled alot and was pretty incomprehensible, but did one hell of a great job. Not only is the service a rush, but the hunt is as well.

Member #4025
05-04-07, 17:44
Picked up Angela near the Sunoco about 2 pm Friday afternoon. She is 20 yr old, WSW, 5' 2", 115 lbs, shoulder length dark brown hair; I've seen her on the stroll before, so I was pretty comfortable that she wasn't LE, etc. She's cute, but was quiet; said she'd been up all night drinking (whatever; I believe she'd been doing something).

Anyway, she was very easy going and willing; menu was complete; I opted for bbbj, which she competed in decent fashion, while bearing her A cup breasts for my pleasure. She asked for 40, I offered 20, she countered with 30, I said I'd see and she went to work; ended up giving her 30; why, cause when asked she dropped her pants to show me the rest of her goods, and cause, at least for now, she is prettier and younger than most I've seen on the street; for however long that will last. I'm sure she'd have settled for 20 so she could buy her next, whatever.

Stay safe and have fun!!

Member #4025
05-04-07, 17:45
Finally took the plunge and popped my SW cherry. Thanks to all who have posted with pointers on how to be relatively safe. I picked up Goth that afternoon because I knew for sure she wasn't le. She giggled alot and was pretty incomprehensible, but did one hell of a great job. Not only is the service a rush, but the hunt is as well.

Congratulations on your first! Looking forward to future reports.

Trearran
05-04-07, 22:56
I think I picked her up last Thursday night. Told me her name was Angel. I saw her on K-zoo down near the car wash, caught her eye. Turned around, saw her again and still couldn't get up the nerve (she was so pretty I thought I had to be wrong). Turned around again, but this time she was getting picked up. Let down I kept an eye on a tallish brunette, hadn't read about her. She seemed ok, caught her eye and turned around to meet up. As I was coming back around I saw Angel gettting out of the SUV I just saw her picked up in, not even 5 minutes later. Turned around yet again ( I know this is draggin on and on and on). As I was turning around, the brunette was at the corner, so I had to make up my mind. Decided to pass on the brunette and go for Angel. Came up from a side street, back to K-zoo, and Angel was right there. She nodded, I nodded and she was coming to my car. That same SUV she'd gotten out of, came up behind me. I paniced and took off. I saw her in my rearview mirror going up to the SUV. So, one more time around. Finally got her.

She was really pissed about the SUV, Lansing and the Lansing economy. Lucky for me the guys in the SUV were cheap, they wanted her for $15. Managed to get bbbj for $23, told her that was all I had. Wow, she was great. Very good at her craft. I didn't think I'd be able to complete cause I was so nervous. She had me done in no time! Rinse and spit and she was ready to leave. As I was starting up the car, Aerosmith's "Angel" was on the radio. Very weird. #4025 you are right, she is very cute (sadly I think you are also right that it won't last). With all her sniffling, seems like she's snorting something.

Went out tonight for an hour or so. No luck. I did see one of you guys out there. You'd actually scared the crap out of me. You followed me around the block, when I decided to make my last stroll.

Sorry this was long and rambling.

Picked up Angela near the Sunoco about 2 pm Friday afternoon. She is 20 yr old, WSW, 5' 2", 115 lbs, shoulder length dark brown hair; I've seen her on the stroll before, so I was pretty comfortable that she wasn't LE, etc. She's cute, but was quiet; said she'd been up all night drinking (whatever; I believe she'd been doing something).

Anyway, she was very easy going and willing; menu was complete; I opted for bbbj, which she competed in decent fashion, while bearing her A cup breasts for my pleasure. She asked for 40, I offered 20, she countered with 30, I said I'd see and she went to work; ended up giving her 30; why, cause when asked she dropped her pants to show me the rest of her goods, and cause, at least for now, she is prettier and younger than most I've seen on the street; for however long that will last. I'm sure she'd have settled for 20 so she could buy her next, whatever.

Stay safe and have fun!!

Hotone33
05-22-07, 01:49
Took a drive around all the normal areas and while the temps are cool the heat is on. Saw alot of the men in blue. No action though to be had. Just be careful though out there.

Studdboy
05-24-07, 19:27
Decided to take the stroll tonight. Just for shits and giggles. Not really into SW's here; more of a "la spa" kinda dude. Anyway saw 3 or 4 SW's out on kzoo around 7pm. Saw a couple of BSW. The 1st was hot as hell. Had a black and white dress on. Almost thought about making a deal with that one. 2nd, nasty and fat. Hanging out on a corner. Then, my oh my, goth chick! She looked like a damn bobblehead walking down the street. Must have needed a fix or already was tweekin. I would be all about her if she wasn't such a junky! Then the last one; tall WSW. About a 5. Maybe worth the trouble.

Trearran
05-25-07, 15:05
Decided to take the stroll tonight. Just for shits and giggles. Not really into SW's here; more of a "la spa" kinda dude. Anyway saw 3 or 4 SW's out on kzoo around 7pm. Saw a couple of BSW. The 1st was hot as hell. Had a black and white dress on. Almost thought about making a deal with that one. 2nd, nasty and fat. Hanging out on a corner. Then, my oh my, goth chick! She looked like a damn bobblehead walking down the street. Must have needed a fix or already was tweekin. I would be all about her if she wasn't such a junky! Then the last one; tall WSW. About a 5. Maybe worth the trouble.Last week I had a tall WSW. Brown hair pulled back, name is Tammara. She was very good. Gave a great bbbjcim while I was driving (first time driving). I totally wasn't paying attention and ended up on MI by the hospital. Not exactly the best place to be doing something like that. Oh well. She's the one I almost picked up the night I got Angel. They both have equal skills. Couldn't tell if Tammara was drug user or not. Paid .25 and alot of coins from the change tray (long distant phone call, sure).

Last night I only saw one for sure, but I went out much later than Studboy. I think she's a friend of the Goth Chick. Red hair, very flat chested. About 5' 3" or 5' 4". Passed her a couple of times cause she really wasn't what I wanted. Then when I finally decided to take the plunge, she was gone. I think that was for the better.

Play it smart.

Member #4025
05-30-07, 11:43
Usually can't monger in the evening, even prefer the daytime cause it's easier to monitor your surroundings, but last night was an exception. Around 10:30 PM I met Sharon a/k/a Chocolate on Kalamazoo corner near the foriegn auto repair shop; mid 20's BSW; probably 5' 6" or 7", said she was 145 lbs, carried it pretty well, but definitely a little thick; her hair was shorter, a small diamond stud nose piercing, wearing a white shirt and jeans; all in all probably a 6. Down to business: bbbj no/cim for .15, she wanted covered, but neither of us had condom; skills were okay, definitely what I needed at the moment; offerred half and half for .40, which I think I'll try to partake next time. I did get digits, will have to see if they're legit and if they are I'll consider trading if she says okay.

Also saw an older blonde SW, younger slender BSW in white top and jeans near QD and a BSW wearing jean mini on phone at Marathon on Kzoo and Penn. Also saw Kiesha (thin BSW) in same area for those of you that might remember her.

Take care and play safe!

GrMojo
05-30-07, 22:16
I'll be staying at a cheap motel in that area and was wondering what the area has to offer. I'd especially like to hear from other scorps members. Digits appreciated. I tend to gravitate toward healthy GFE spinners, with pretty faces.

Member #4025
06-01-07, 17:34
I met Shayla around 2:30 this afternoon on a side street near Kalamazoo and Pennsyvania. Shayla is cute/petite 32 yr old BSW; today she was wearing a white top over a swimsuit bra and short jean shorts; said she is 5' 2" and she's is definitely in good shape with natural B/C cups. Nice CBJ for 20 while I played with her breasts; she provided the condom; she's a 7+ and I'd rate her skills likewise.

No digits; says she's not ususally out during the day, but one is more likely to catch her after midnight.

Happy Hunting and Play Safe!

Trearran
06-08-07, 10:30
Met Jennifer, WSW mid 20s with nice figure, on a side street near Penn and Kzoo. Remembered Member #4025's report about Shayla, so I took a chance. Jennifer has redish brown hair, about 5'4"-6" about a be-cup. She has a nice figure, but isn't a skeleton like some of the more used up SWs, about a 7-8 for body. Face was ok, tho alot of acne, about a 5-6 face-wise. She too was wearing a bathing suit under her outfit (white wife beater and pink terricloth shorts). I almost didn't bother lookiing at her cause she looked too normal and too pretty. But got the look and turned around. She smelled nice, body lotion or something. You know it's not going to go well when they start with, "I'm not the usual cheap *****. I usually charge. 5 for a BBBJ. " Me, "Sorry, want me to drop you off here? " Her, "How much are you looking for? " Me, ". 2" Her, "Damn crack ***** spoiling you guys, ruinning every thing. " Ended at. 25 even tho she really wanted. 3.

Finally got to the place of her choosing (btw, I'm starting to learn alot about the less traveled areas of Lansing). She did a good job, but when I told her I was 'there', she pulled off and just stroked. This startled me, cause I wasn't prepared. In the past it had always finished with CIM. So, instead of enjoying the ending, had to scramble for napkins and try not to get it all over me. Up until then, she was good and I was enjoying the service. I was even planning on tipping her an extra. 1. Very bad attitude, which ruined the experience over all. Might pick her up again, but would definitely get everything spelled out up front.

For all her bitching about the crack ****** she's got a habit of her own. When I dropped her at the gas station she practically ran to the phone. I got a chance to watch her cause the light was red. After her phone call, she practially ran down Penn. Maybe early meth? Dunno. She seemed like she might be new, because she didn't do a very thurough job of making sure I wasn't a cop. And she took the time to dig her wallet out of her purse and put the money in it.

As I was taking her back, saw atleast one, possibly two, BSW. One on kzoo near the park and the other on a side street.

Have fun.

Mich Boater
06-08-07, 13:50
I was going through Lansing yesterday around 6:00 pm, so I thought I would drive down Kalamazoo. I went by once nothing second time I saw a WSW or HSW look pretty decent. Drove on and came back to see if we could hook up. Glad I didn't. Cops all over the place where she was and it was obviously a sting. Seen 2 reg. Marked cars and one undercover. So I guess watch out. Was really hoping to find that BSW that was seen in the last post.

Camshaft
06-08-07, 14:00
Hey 4025, are you sure you saw Keisha? I haven't seen her in over a year ! Last time was down near the bus stop with her dude in tow so I passed. I'd be interested in trying to find Shayla sometime.

FYI, the slightly older thin wsw mentioned just a post ago is pretty ez going. She's actually fun to talk to and she can keep the convo. going. I hooked up with her about 2 months ago and made an extra effort to be shy and polite. She totally thought it was cute and provided a bbbjcim - swallow :) for Jack.

...saggy titties though. :)

I'm in search of a thin bsw and hope I find the ones you've seen. I like wsw, but I love bsw. :)

Camshaft
06-08-07, 14:11
NO WAY !!!! Here she is - posting on Craigslist. Her pics look pretty decent, but we ALL know she's nutz.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/347516030.html

If any of you dive in for a sampling, make sure you post. By the way, I never paid more than $30 for bbbj. Her "donations" seem to have risen a bit.

hahahah
Enjoy

Warpig2000
06-08-07, 15:38
NO WAY !!!! Here she is - posting on Craigslist. Her pics look pretty decent, but we ALL know she's nutz.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/347516030.html

If any of you dive in for a sampling, make sure you post. By the way, I never paid more than $30 for bbbj. Her "donations" seem to have risen a bit.

hahahah
Enjoy

The economics are simple, Camshaft. If you see her on the street her rate is what she can get out of your little head. Offer her what you always had in the past if you see her out there- then again, if she keeps her head together enough to keep the craigslist buisness at a higher rate cumming back to her, more power to her.

I suspect if she keeps the phone ringing during sessions and rushes the guys or engages in other addict behaviour the word will get out and she won't cut it as an escort.

Pac Man 03
06-08-07, 20:24
I hooked up with this chick a couple times, as well as some of you from what I read in previous reports. Well I got word from a couple of my sources that she got busted. It's sad, but I had to figure it was only a matter of time. Too bad to. She was really good at it. Got an hour fs w bbbjcim plus one hell of a FANTASTIC massage for .8

Take one look at her CL ad and its no suprise that LEO was also checking her out.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/337294198.html

Stay safe

Pm03

TwistedBrother
06-10-07, 13:49
For a long time, I've wanted to figure out the scene on the north side, namely the cheap motels and such on North Larch. Have asked about it on here before and it never seemed like anyone really knew much. I've been nervous about just pulling into a motel lot and trying to figure it out.

But I'm going to be down here a lot more soon, and will have more time with it. Had some time Friday night and FINALLY was truly able to confirm that there's some action going on ... namely at the Motel Bell, or whatever it is, there by that big Sunoco station. There were girls around, going in and out, and a few guys.

And .... suprise, surprise ... if my mind wasn't playing tricks, it was indeed our friend Goth Girl in action, taking a guy in a room during one pass.

Wasn't quite able to partake, but will be doing so soon. I imagine there's action in at least 1 or 2 of the several other motels there.

Also got the look from one gal driving up and down, but she wasn't too appealing.

Camshaft
06-10-07, 17:07
Twistedbro,

I've never done a "cold stop" at any of the northside motels, however, I've called on a few of the "personals" in the LSJ and each of them has a place to do their deeds whether it's north or south Lansing. On the northside, it's usually Apex and Bell, however, I have heard that Green Acres is also a spot, but never confirmed it. The southside usually works the Econo and Super 8. I'd be very interested if you can hook up by just hangning out in the lot. Keep us posted. I've been to each of these places and pretty much prefer Apex over all others. ...free prono and no surveillance cams. :) lololololol

If any of you are thinking I just gave LE a roadmap to our hobby spots, relax they're usually one step ahead of us anyway and we all know if WE know where to go, LE surely does as well. We just need to be careful.

TwistedBrother
06-10-07, 20:14
Thanks for the intel, Cam. Yeah, those motels have been what they've been for a long time, I think, so shouldn't be much concern over any revelations. What you say about the personals makes sense and I may go that route instead. I suppose one could get familiarity with a place via meeting girls from the personals, then later have luck with driveups after becoming "known."

Given that I've almost never seen girls walking that stroll, maybe the deal is if they keep it off the streets, they can keep it in the dives.

Another funky place there is this extended stay place on the west side of the road, just north of Sheridan. I used to think they were just some storage buildings, then finally realized people live in them. Don't think I yet have the stones to wander in there. Kind of a scary-looking place.

For some reason, I'm fascinated by that part of town, as opposed to kzoo. Maybe it's memories from the old P-Cat The-a-ter ... ah, what a place that was. I remember the first time I went there, fresh out of college in the mid-80s. This chick comes and sits on my lap and whispers, very conspiratorially, "Listen, stuff goes on here!" I laugh at the memory, but miss the place.

Camshaft
06-14-07, 12:36
Hey gang, this post is my best one yet. :) Last night around midnight I saw a cute bsw on S. Wash. near QD and the RxR. She is 20's, 115#, 5'6", B-cups and stright hair. Her "name" is Precious - of course it is. :) At any rate, she was wearing Daisy Dukes and a white crop top. I did a quick 6 and pulled up. She jumped and and quickly did away with formalities.

THEN, as ballsy as this is, I pulled out (7) singles and a 1/2 open bag of red vine licorice and presented it to her for as much milage as I could get. hahahahahahahahahahaha ...sort of an experiment, if you will. :)

Anyway, she talks fast and slangy so I couldn't actually make out everything she said - but who cares - cuz she gave me a bbbj/ws !!! Absolutely hallarious to me that she would do that. She could totally demand .3 or .4 and half of us would say yes. AND.... I got to juggle the non-saggy "B"s.
All in all, I really liked the deal and she does a good hands free deepthroat. She likes to go down all the way - and stay there for a few seconds before coming up for air. :)

She said she has no phone but will be out for the rest of this week between 11p and 12a on Wash. I actually dropped her off ( that was part of the deal as well ) in the parking lot of the Kroger on MLK and Holmes. She cut through a fence and said she was heading to the Vu.

Take care fellas.

NutInHer
06-14-07, 14:25
My questions is did she take the licorice? Great post. I'm still laughing. Dumb bitches!

Camshaft
06-14-07, 22:56
Yes, she took the bag of licorice. hahahaha. ...and the BEST part is this: Just as she was about to hop out of the car, I asked her if I could have a few strands for the ride home. hahahahaha ...and she hesitated, but gave me 3 anyway. hahahaha. Hey, they ask for my loose change in the ashtray, so I ask for a little licorice. hahahahaha. Man, I love this gig.

NutInHer
06-15-07, 09:57
Yes, she took the bag of licorice. hahahaha. ...and the BEST part is this: Just as she was about to hop out of the car, I asked her if I could have a few strands for the ride home. hahahahaha ...and she hesitated, but gave me 3 anyway. hahahaha. Hey, they ask for my loose change in the ashtray, so I ask for a little licorice. hahahahaha. Man, I love this gig.Ha, ha, ha.Lmfao!

The ***** gave you three strands after she hesitated and thought about it. Wwhat the fuck. LOL

You need to write a small story or put this shit on film. Talk about comedy. My fucking gut hurts. Glad this is documented. You just made my Friday even better. I need to hang out in lansing more often. In detroit the ***** would have never given me three strands.

LOL. Three strands, that means that she actually thought about you asking for one, and felt generous and gave you three. A couple more for the road after she had just blew you for 6 bones. Lololololololol. I couldn't have scripted this story any better. Please tell me there are some minute details you left out of this story. Cuz anything would make it funnier.

Please!

Camshaft
06-16-07, 13:04
Sorry man, no more details really to tell. That's the way it went down. :) lol

I'm thinking I mite try to fully barter next time without any $. :) You know, maybe a soda and a ride to the end of the stroll, etc. :) We'll see...

I'll keep you fellas updated. :)

Pac Man 03
06-18-07, 14:21
Roflmao. Dude. You can't make this shit up! Too funny!

Sorry man, no more details really to tell. That's the way it went down. :) lol

I'm thinking I mite try to fully barter next time without any $. :) You know, maybe a soda and a ride to the end of the stroll, etc. :) We'll see...

I'll keep you fellas updated. :)

Camshaft
06-21-07, 12:27
Picked up Lyndie last night between 11p and 12a on K-zoo near the foreign car repair shop. She's 22, 5'5", cute and clean skinnned. ...did I mention she was 8 mo's preggo? :) It was the "belly only" preggo type, which made it seem as though she was still some thin chick with huge hooters. I know, I almost felt bad about it, but proceeded anyway. :) lol She has a very cute face, although her nose looks as though it has been broken in the past...very skinny with a bump right in the middle.

Anyway, she got down biz and grabbed ahold of me and then offered herself for the same check. ...nice NICE full mellons - probably milk. :) Oh well, for a Jackson I got a bbbjws. Nice techniqe also - she grabbed me with both hands for like the gorilla power suck or something like that. :) I didn't care cuz she was not only cute, she gave great head.

She would pull it out and flick it with her tongue while pumping on it and then back down she would go. I'd say the coolest part was when I was gonna blow because she actually backed off and pumped my load into her mouth so I could watch it. It was pretty cool - no doubt. ...then she spit. hahahaha

I know I said I would try to strictly barter on my next excursion, but I figured she could use the $ more than me.

Eagle55
06-21-07, 15:23
Cam,

Maybe you should have offered her pickles and ice cream.

NutInHer
06-22-07, 09:38
I know I said I would try to strictly barter on my next excursion, but I figured she could use the $ more than me.I nominate camshaft for humanitarian monger of the year. Waived his barter promiss for a preggo needing the $$$$. LOL, I also nominate this dude for comedian of the year. You need to hide a camera in your car so we can watch this shit. I'the easily fork over some cash to laugh my ass off as a trick gets out of your car and hands you three strands of licorish. I still can't get over that post. Now a preggo which you have sympathy for, so you don't attempt the no cash barter. Lolololololol

I didn't visit the lansing forum very much before, now I tune in everyday hoping for another great camshaft adventure. LOL, keep them coming. Goood shit.

Camshaft
06-22-07, 16:08
What a deal ! What - A - Deal !!! Picked up a wsw on Wash near the Inn. She wasn't bad looking - for a SW, that is. :) Shorts and a black tank top. About 5'5", 120#, brown hair in a pony. She didn't tell me her name and I never asked so no biggie. She offered up her B's to verify I wasn't LE, etc.

I told her a nice bj was what I wanted and then told her I only had a twenty. She said no problem and I pulled down a sideline street and into a non-lit carport. Nice and dark......which is exaclty what I was intending...

...Because I pulled out the deuce ( two dollar bill ) and in the dim light - Wha - Laaa !!! It looks like a Jackson!!!! She took it, glanced, stuck it inside her bra and away we went. hahahaha !!!!!!! I'm still grinnin'... Anyway, the bj was nice, but a little rushed for my liking. She took it in as well and swalled it. :) Not many do that now days - swallow, I mean. :)

If the SW's communicate the way we do, you probably aren't going to be able to pull that one off for a while, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Take it ez fellas ...btw, anyone with any digits to share. All that I had in the past have now been disconnected, otherwise, I'd swap.

Chuck Carr Jr
06-23-07, 10:44
Recent trip to Lansing had mixed results, for my one night in town. Last time I was in town was before I discovered this forum, it was winter season this time around it is road works season. Not sure what one I like least.

Gotten lucky along Kalamazoo several tmes in the past. At first I did not see much out. After about half hour cruising all of a sudden saw a WSW past what I tended to consider the far east section of the stroll on the east side of the freeway near the golf course. So I stopped and asked her if she wanted a ride. She said OK and got in. Dark haired girl, early 30's . She might call herself healthy, I'd say she was a bit overweight, at least that means she is not a heavy drug user. Said her name was Tracey.

Head east. Was not the best thing to do since I was staying in Okeomos, should have gotten on the freeway. So we start talking and I notice that there is a car following us. I head south. Try to lose them. Get to the other side of the river and start going onto side streets. She is acting worried and asks me what I am up to I tell her I think we are being followed. She says she knows her friend is following us. WTF Ask if she has a phone and if her friend does "yes' and "no", can't call and tell them to back off. I had a weird expereince in Toledo last month. Nothing bad happened but it could and I don't want to allow it to happen so I am being really careful. I park and her friend parks about half a block behind us. She is wondering what I am up to asks if we should do our date here. I say "no" you go tell whoever it is (cant tell if it is a guy or a girl or how many are in the car) to stop following us. She reluctantly agrees. She gets out I lock my car door. She goes and talks to her friend. The car leaves. I am not amused by all this. As soon as they are out of site and before she gets back to my car I take off to. I'd bet good money I am still not her favorite person in the world.

So I decide to take a break and return to the stroll a few hours later. More girls out now. None were really to my liking. Was about to take one who I had passed on a few times when I saw a long haired redhead. She looked out of place and I offered her a ride to get her out of the bad area. She accepted. She was early 20's, nice change of pace she looked better in the car than she did before I picked her up. Later discovered she was a real redhead (collar and cuffs matched) said her name was Fire- bet good money not a real name. No one following us.

She agreed to come to my hotel and have some fun. Exactly what I had in mind. Pleased with her personality, looks and performance. She was also not trying to break the bank. I am guessing she is in need of a home since when we were done and it was time for me to take her back, she wanted to spend the night. No extra charge and we could do it again before going to sleep and again in the morning. I was almost tempted. But the big head won out over the little one. I have spent the night with SW on several occasions in the past, but they were ones I had seen multiple times before and gotten to trust as much as I am ever willing to trust one of these girls. So I lied. Told her my boss was staying in the room with me, he had gone to see a movie and would be back in about an hour. Havng a room with two beds made the story plausable. Took her back but not to where I found her but to a place on the MSU campus. She did not act like a college girl but who knows...

Msuboy
06-24-07, 18:45
Went out last night (Saturday) around 6pm and saw a BSW all cracked out looking walkin through a parking lot by the south end of the Washington St. construction in downtown. Then went out again around 1130 and saw a WSW, kinda hippie-dressed, on Washington between Mt Hope and the rr tracks south of the Cadillac Club.

That was my first time out. Are those normal/good results? What are the best days and best times?

NutInHer
06-25-07, 09:45
. Because I pulled out the deuce (two dollar bill) and in the dim light. Wha. Laaa! It looks like a Jackson! She took it, glanced, stuck it inside her bra and away we went. Hahahaha! What will this guy think of next? I'm on the edge of my seat for more, LOL.

A duece for a BJ. Lmfao. I got to get over to lansing more often. LOL

Snow Man
06-28-07, 23:16
Hey gang, this post is my best one yet. :) Last night around midnight I saw a cute bsw on S. Wash. near QD and the RxR. She is 20's, 115#, 5'6", B-cups and stright hair. Her "name" is Precious - of course it is. :) At any rate, she was wearing Daisy Dukes and a white crop top. I did a quick 6 and pulled up. She jumped and and quickly did away with formalities.

THEN, as ballsy as this is, I pulled out (7) singles and a 1/2 open bag of red vine licorice and presented it to her for as much milage as I could get. hahahahahahahahahahaha ...sort of an experiment, if you will. :)

Anyway, she talks fast and slangy so I couldn't actually make out everything she said - but who cares - cuz she gave me a bbbj/ws !!! Absolutely hallarious to me that she would do that. She could totally demand .3 or .4 and half of us would say yes. AND.... I got to juggle the non-saggy "B"s.
All in all, I really liked the deal and she does a good hands free deepthroat. She likes to go down all the way - and stay there for a few seconds before coming up for air. :)

She said she has no phone but will be out for the rest of this week between 11p and 12a on Wash. I actually dropped her off ( that was part of the deal as well ) in the parking lot of the Kroger on MLK and Holmes. She cut through a fence and said she was heading to the Vu.

Take care fellas.Dude! Do you plan this shit or what. This is funny as hell, Jackass (the movie/cable show) funny.

Camshaft
06-29-07, 10:05
Hey guys, thanks for the accolades. :) Sure, I plan this stuff - it's become a way for me to make the whole mongoring experience more enjoyable. It's not even about the "Nut" anymore - well, ok... so it is, but I'm lovin' the tircks I'm playin' on the tricks. :) wooohooo. I'll cruise over the weekend and next week I'll post.

Stay safe and remember the deuce. :) I'm still laughing. hahaha

Snow Man
07-05-07, 09:58
Did a quick Stroll through Lansing 7/3 on my way to Vacation.

Usual stroll area. LEO action was light since I think there was a ball game and the festival downtown.

Didn't see much between 6. 7:30, but around 7:30, 3-4 WSW showed up. One was a crackho strawberry blonde with pics in this section, and her heavier brunette friend; both about 3-4's, and both near the penn QD. Also saw an older WSW strutting near the park about a 1/2 mile east of there (Turner Park? ) and a BSW in the same area. Both of these were no better than 2's.

There was another younger and more attractive WSW that showed up in the QD area; I would put her in the 5 category, and I think she has pics on this thread also. She was wearing a white spandex top and pink spandex pants. I might have stopped for her if she had come out earlier, but I had already decided to continue my trip to vacation.

All in all, action, put nothing worth slowing down for.

Scow72
07-06-07, 11:51
The State Journal has reported a sting where 3 girls were busted last night. Be carefull out there.

Waxon1
07-06-07, 18:43
A prostitution sting in Lansing lands 3 women behind bars. Police say they targeted several areas of the city Thursday night. They found some of the women soliciting prostitution near E. Kalamazoo and 8th Street. Undercover Lansing police officers propositioned the women, then arrested them. Each of the women are now being held on misdemeanor soliciting charges.
Careful guys most times Lansing takes the girls off the streets first then goes after the guys shopping. From what I hear Goth girl got popped by Po-PO last night that is why she has no ads on Craigs List in Lansing today.

El Monger
07-07-07, 11:30
A prostitution sting in Lansing lands 3 women behind bars. Police say they targeted several areas of the city Thursday night. They found some of the women soliciting prostitution near E. Kalamazoo and 8th Street. Undercover Lansing police officers propositioned the women, then arrested them. Each of the women are now being held on misdemeanor soliciting charges.
Careful guys most times Lansing takes the girls off the streets first then goes after the guys shopping. From what I hear Goth girl got popped by Po-PO last night that is why she has no ads on Craigs List in Lansing today.

A prime example of street to escort, what guys are telling the ladies about the boards? Lets keep the street cost at that, who wants to pay escort prices to the SW? UGH!

Camshaft
07-10-07, 14:02
I was buzzing through the stroll on my way out of town at 530am and saw tons of activity - crazy stuff. K-zoo $ Penn = 2 wsw at the station across from QD acting like they were talking on the payphone. I followed them across the street and down the very next sideline that is N of K-zoo. It's the one behind the little beauty shop type store on K-zoo. On this sideline, I saw 7 girls huddled together and all were white except for a seriously thin black chick. I drove by slowly and they looked, but kept up with their huddle. I rounded the block and came by again. This time, they were a little more staggered out and one hopped in. She wasn't the best of the bunch, 5'7", 140#, brown, white pants, black tank, overall clean skin.

Once inside, she passes the formality by going down on me for about 4 seconds. :) Then she says, drive "here". Once I pull in, she starts begging me to let her light up her dope. I told her no - she persisted so I told her to just get out - not interested. She tells me she'll get really freaky if I let her hit it - answer is still the same - No. Get out.

She gets out and tells me to wait. She walks over and gets into a dark grey Infinity Q45 - early model (( 1993 - ish )). Then comes back out crying after about a minute. She jumps in my car and tells me "he" just kicked her out of the car and called her mom. She starts in with tons of jibberish, etc. and I look over and there's a black dude in the driver seat of the Q looking at me.

I told her to get out and she didn't. Then I became really uncomfortable so I did the following: (( Guys, I'm not advocating this at all - and I genuinely felt wierd doing it, but it's all I thought of )) I looked her in the face and said I would beat the fuckin' shit right the hell out of her, leave her on the pavement, walk over do the same to her fuckin' pimp, stuff his body in the fuckin' trunk and steal his fuckin' car if she didn't get out by the time I counted to 5. Then I counted without missing a beat and she bolted.

Seriously, I am sorry for such language here - I truly don't use this jargon, but I figured she'd probably be used to it and I really wanted to convince her I was a little whacked and would actually do it. :) ...truth is, I was really nervous.

End of story... :) Not exciting news, but a first for me - #1: dope, #2: pimp, #3: refusal to leave.

BUT...I will hit the stroll in the early morn again just to see if that little black chick is available. :)

TwistedBrother
07-10-07, 16:47

If she is who I think she is, goth girl was back on craigs yesterday

TwistedBrother
07-10-07, 16:50
Not exciting news, but a first for me - #1: dope, #2: pimp, #3: refusal to leave.

Wow, scary stuff, Camster. I would have been gone when she exited my car the first time. I don't know how tall and big you are, but I'm 5-8/150 and the "beat the $hit out of you" threat approach would probably been laughed at ... lol ... I won't scare anyone. Makes me think of packing heat to be safe ... lol

Of course, my main gig now is AMPs ... expensive as hell, but safer, usually.

Anyway, glad you lived to continue to monger and entertain us.

Camshaft
07-11-07, 00:21
Twisty,

I'm 6'4", 170#. Pretty lean. I don't think my stature had anything to do with her leaving. I really think she thought I was as crazy as she was. :)

I almost left when she got in the Q, but figured I'd wait and see what happend. ...shoulda left immediately.

I've done the AMP thing as well and when $$ is thin, I hit the stroll for quickies and fun. :)

Camshaft
07-13-07, 15:25
As indicated, I went back out looking for that little group of chicks down on K-Zoo & Penn. ...Yes, I found the little bsw. :) She was in the lot of the gas station across from QD and wearing jeans and a red zip up sweatshirt. Grabbed her attn. and pulled down a sideline and she got in. She was smoking a ciggy at the time and willingly put it out once she got in. After formalities, we went down a ways and pulled into a slot between two houses on Penn.

A Jackson got me a nice cbj. And I appreicated the fact that she covered it. As she covered it, she explained that she does NOTHING without being safe. She spoke well and said she hits the stroll for a few hrs until she makes enough $$ and then quits. She said she's dd free and keeps herself together. Actually she said, "...I'm not cranked like the other girls. I keep my shit together..." Everything she said was true. Her skin was smooth, she had all her teeth :) and she was well spoken without any jitters, etc.

I told her that I saw her and the gang out the day earlier and told her about the crazy exp. I had and she said she knows of the girl that I saw, but didn't know anything about the guy. Whatever, I guess. :)

What I liked best - besides her skills - was that she was so tiny. I mean her body is just little and thin - however - she's got a nice B rack. A little saggy, but still full. Anyway, her name was Shayla and she has no digits. When I see her again, I'll stop - that's for sure.

Member #4025
07-13-07, 17:09
What I liked best - besides her skills - was that she was so tiny. I mean her body is just little and thin - however - she's got a nice B rack. A little saggy, but still full. Anyway, her name was Shayla and she has no digits. When I see her again, I'll stop - that's for sure.

Cam,

I've seen Shayla a few times now; your description and experience are right on; for a SW, she is about as real a deal as you'll find.

Stay safe,

TwistedBrother
07-13-07, 21:09
I had quite the unexpected SW-type experience a few nights ago.

I was driving east on M-43/West Saginaw, traveling back to Lansing from the west, when I spotted this female figure walking on the side of the road. This was about midnight, between Grand Ledge and Lansing. At the time, I was considering a foray to N. Larch or the Kzoo stroll, but I sure never expected to find anything this far out.

I realized it may have just been some lady walking w/o a car, but I always go on the principle that every woman on foot is a potential pickup and every woman has a price. I looped around, missed her, then came back east again. This time she made a very obvious wave. I couldn't believe it.

I pulled into the closest lot in that big retail cluster just west of I-96 and she caught up with me and got in. She was looking for a ride into Lansing, but asked me if I wanted to do "other stuff." I said yes and she said we could do that first, then would I give her a ride. Yes. So off we go to her little tiny house, which is hidden from the road right there on M-43, not quite halfway between I-96 and M-100.

"Lisa" is a an occasional "WSW," 28 and just does this "sometimes" and has strolled near some some street I forgot (sorry) and Pine downtown before, but never on the Kzoo stroll. Neither of us had raincoat, so we opted for a BBBJ. Her skills were good and she asked to receive my offering in her gullet (!) She likes to drink it, she said ... I later learned she feels like she's a "nympho." She asked for .3 or .4, which was a tad high (I gave her the latter), but it WAS a house in a pretty darn safe area (albeit small and dirty), no one else was there, and we both got into our birthday suits. It was much safer than the typical Lansing area pickup.

I got digits, but she's not sure if she wants them shared, but I'm trying to talk her into it ...

Oops, almost forgot the description. Well, her bod could use some work. Probably 5-8 and "husky" with only bees, I'd say. But she does have a cute face, good personality, and good attitude. She also seems drug free. I would repeat.

I will try and get digits, as she's obviously not going to be easy to find (frequency-wise) and few of us would stroll M-43. But if you live out that way and are driving at night, watch for her.

p.s. the ride to Lansing was a bit dramatic and I don't want to repeat that part. She had to give $ to a ex-boyfriend and I allowed it. Thankfully, nothing "happened," but it was a tad dicey. Just say no to that unless she just wants to get some booze nearby or something.

Camshaft
07-14-07, 00:24
Twisty,

No Waaayyy. Way out there? :) Unbelievable. I'll have to keep my eyes open when I'm out that way. I've picked up sw's on Saginaw near MLK, but never that far out. Lucky, Lucky, Lucky. :) Tx. for the info.

NutInHer
07-16-07, 10:10
Hey cam I bet that trick would have got out of your car if you told her all you had were three strands of licorice. LOL

Stay safe

Small Rick
07-17-07, 19:16
Hey guys,

I got a number share, I have seen Tia in Lansing a few times usually .5 for FS. She has a friend that she will split .6 for. Tia is 30 White 5'8' 150-160 nice chest. 882-1386 Her house has been the place evreytime. Near Peen and Cav.

Drattitude
07-19-07, 04:13
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums but a global twat monkey since 14. I went out tonight down K past penn. I guess since this was my first time strolling Lansing, it felt kind of scary. On the way home, was tailed by LE all the way back to the Saginaw and so it was straight home for me both times. I guess that is the absolut last time to go out past twelve unless I seriously have death wish. Things I just wanted to pass on was one fine looking on a bike that I passed by down the street, a group of young kids off of QD on a bench, and the LE.

Personally, I have had two nefarious experiences at HS. Ended up with a massage and Sandy for 1/2 hr BBBJCIM. Damage: $. 8. Last time I was that stupid was 4 mo. Ago. Craigslist has brought more pain for me, did that about 3 times, only one of whom I can personally recommend for their FS lines. PM and I'll tell you which. Anyway, no crowning glory when it comes to hitting paydirt since I'm a night owl. If the Lansing action is so slow, I may be heading to detroit and giving those gals a go.

As always, be vigilant on lansing streets.

TwistedBrother
07-20-07, 20:13
Surprised you were tailed like that unless you were doing something obvious, Drat. Kzoo is a long stroll and if you're driving at normal speed, you'd think ... I dunno. If I do u-turns to get second looks, or anything else that looks suspicious, I"m usually pretty careful, though sometimes you miss them that way.

Sandy at Hawaii has never been willing to do BBBJ that I've seen, so you're doing ok there, I'd say. Any tips on getting that? She always wants to use a cover and it's not like I haven't been tablewashed or anything! :) And I've seen her 3-4 times, at least. Oh well.

Member #4967
07-22-07, 20:19
Visited today, first time in a very long time. Given the good reports on Sandy asked for her, no one else there on a Sunday afternoon so wasn't a problem. I thought given the rports she'd be a little better looking, not that she's unattractive but i've seen better. Her belly isn't to hot and I really don't go for bleach blonde asain's. Service was outstanding she pretended to know me seeing as I asked for her guess she figured i'd been with her before. Got BBBJ, DFK throughout no AR tho which was dissapointing even tho I gave her some. She had 3 orgasam's during the DATY 2 of which she manually gave herself while i was tongueing her. All in all a great time which went way over the 1 hour even tho mamasan said times up twice. I asked if i needed to go she said F*** the old *****. We even had a smoke togeather afterwards with about 10 mins of chit chat. I'm pretty fluent in Korean and was speaking throughout the session but at the end I said something she didn't understand so I asked her if spoke Korean in korean which she still didn't understand. Turns out she half chinese and half Irish LOL, she only speaks so so korean which she leaned about 10 or 12 years ago, I'm guessing when she started working. I would reccomend but not sure when I'll be back its a long drive for me and gas prices suck.

TwistedBrother
07-23-07, 22:00
All right, now I'm getting pissed ... Hey, Sandy! What do these guys got that I don't got? They taste better or something? LOL ...

On another topic, yeah you're right, she doesn't have the typical AMP background. I think she told me she's been here since she was a teen and went to college for awhile, etc. I'm sure there's more to the story.

That mamasan's really turning into an old grump.

Got BBBJ, DFK throughout no AR tho which was dissapointing even tho I gave her some. .... I'm pretty fluent in Korean and was speaking throughout the session but at the end I said something she didn't understand so I asked her if spoke Korean in korean which she still didn't understand. Turns out she half chinese and half Irish LOL, she only speaks so so korean which she leaned about 10 or 12 years ago, I'm guessing when she started working.

Member #4967
07-24-07, 15:43
Actually i get along ok with mamasan, used to be more of a regular. I've even eatten with the girls with mamasan cooking, she remembers me and always the same *****, why you no come here long time LOL.

Camshaft
07-24-07, 21:10
Guys,

Take a look at Craigslist. MANY SW's are being advertised now under the "erotic" in the "services" menu. Be careful - one is reported to have HIV.

Also... "Tawny", cute blonde spinner on Craigs... Any recon? Feedback? I may just have to call her up and see if she's worth it. :)

Waxon1
07-24-07, 21:32
Guys,

Take a look at Craigslist. MANY SW's are being advertised now under the "erotic" in the "services" menu. Be careful - one is reported to have HIV.

Also... "Tawny", cute blonde spinner on Craigs... Any recon? Feedback? I may just have to call her up and see if she's worth it. :)
I don't think she will work for candy like some of the girls you find. LOL

TwistedBrother
07-24-07, 23:05
See, I thought I was on that path, too ... one time I had to wait in the kitchen for Sandy because all the rooms were (apparently) in use. So I wind up sitting there for 10 min yakking with her and holding the mutt. But now she doesn't act with much familiarity.

Actually i get along ok with mamasan, used to be more of a regular. I've even eatten with the girls with mamasan cooking, she remembers me and always the same *****, why you no come here long time LOL.

TwistedBrother
07-24-07, 23:07
Be interesting to see how many using those motels on N. Larch

Guys,

Msuboy
07-30-07, 22:22
Saw a hispanic looking SW walking down K-zoo tonight, only girl out. Some LE and an ambulance were at a house on the eastern part of Kzoo and she was down a bit more west. I've seen this girl in particular a few times.

But the last three times I've went out on Kzoo (don't even bother with Washington downtown or south of REO town cuz of gas lately) I've seen that LSW twice, and the other time there was no one out. Kinda sucks.

Trearran
07-31-07, 09:21
I believe you are talking about Angel. Picked her up this morning on the way to work. She said there was a shooting last night on Kzoo. That might be what you saw with the ambulance. Angel does a great job, great body too. Asks for. 3 but can be had for. 2 to. 25. Negotiated to. 25 but gave her. 3 cause she does such a great job, lot's of energy. She seems to mostly still have her head on her solders, not completely drugged out. Tho I think she might do something. *shrug*

Saw a hispanic looking SW walking down K-zoo tonight, only girl out. Some LE and an ambulance were at a house on the eastern part of Kzoo and she was down a bit more west. I've seen this girl in particular a few times.

But the last three times I've went out on Kzoo (don't even bother with Washington downtown or south of REO town cuz of gas lately) I've seen that LSW twice, and the other time there was no one out. Kinda sucks.

Member #3096
08-01-07, 17:41
Hey guys two girl I have seen on Kzoo this week around 5pm. I was a bit short so no fun.

I saw a little redheaded spinner, probably a 7 on the streetwalker scale. Does anyone have any experience with her? I could use a good spinner. I saw her walking up Kzoo and she headed down Allen.

I saw tha taller chubbier blonde walking along the apartments on Kzoo across from Hunter Park. She has nice looking tits and a very pretty face. but I am worried about LE.

Anyone know these ladies?

Member #3096
08-01-07, 18:35
Sorry doubled up by accident.

Ace Crusher
08-02-07, 12:47
Hey guys. Been away for awhile, been out of work for sometime now so I haven't been able to go out mongering. Took some scrap metal in today and figured I could play with the money I got from it. I wanted to get in touch with one of the girls from Craigslist, but didn't have enough. Went down through K-Zoo and saw one girl that looked really good down by Art's. Long brown hair, not a bad figure. Made the pass and turned around but she was gone. Cruised a little further down the stroll and saw a blonde coming up one of the side streets. Gave the look and turned around.

She jumped in and went to her spot. Did the usual "you touch me, I touch you" on the way. She didn't look bad from the street. Nice figure. When she got in, her face was all fucked up. Real bad acne or something. And she said her name was Tamara. Asked how much and she said .80 for everything. WHAT!? I figured I could talk her down on the way. When we got there, she said .40 for bj, .80 for everything.

I offered her .30.

She gave me this look like I was the biggest tightwad in the world. She then said .30 and the change from my car. Okay. She gets going and then I ask her to move so we can get to it. She then gives me shit about that's not what we agreed on and all I could have was a bj. We went round and round and almost got the point, I almost threw her out. Finally she relented saying, "I'm not in the mood for this shit" and "I'll make a big scene." I told her I've paid less for more (and for better looking)<-----didn't tell her that. She said, "Well, that's those girls, not me." Fuck that. We get done and she's little miss sunshine and I dump her ass off.

I highly recommend you STEER CLEAR OF HER unless you want her drama and bullshit. I'd rate her a high 6 on looks just because she does have a nice body. Tits kinda saggy. Face was a Monet. BJ was good, but other than that, nothing special.

Side note: On our way back, she got out this little notepad and scribbled something down. She must have a pimp and keep track of her tricks. Stay safe fellas.

Pat Raw
08-03-07, 11:49
Finally had the chance to test drive the goth chic. I called her at about 6pm, she told me she would be here in 20 minutes. At 10pm she finally showed up. She talked on one of her 4 cell phones briefly then went to my bathroom. 2 minutes later she comes out mumbling something about broken glass. apparently she had broken her crackpipe on my bathroom floor. Well anyway she took off her clothes, (she's thinner than her craigslist pictures suggest) and we got to business. She started with one of the best bbbj's i have had in my mongering career. She then applyed the condom and hopped on the pony, cowgirl style. Her riding skills are top notch. Overall I would say that it was an enjoyable experience.

Looks: 5
Service: 7
$110 For 45 Minutes.

Straw For Fire
08-03-07, 17:50
Gentleman:

My first and possibly only post. (Paranoid about what special units can find out pertaining to isp numbers and all that). Any computer savy gents know if le can find info about you based on your posts? With this whole homeland security business, they can infiltrate, and do.

Been reading your stories for some time. Thanks.

Much le out there. Been making the stroll the last few days at all different times and following the guidelines.

Saw a bust last night with Lansing township and LPD near the carwash. Today theres some serious survelleince by unmarked cars, and then the bubble lights come out of nowhere. Can't say more at this point because I can't, but know that the whole strip is being watched. Video as well.

Stay safe,

Fireman

Looking Around
08-04-07, 08:04
Gentleman:

My first and possibly only post. (Paranoid about what special units can find out pertaining to isp numbers and all that). Any computer savy gents know if le can find info about you based on your posts? With this whole homeland security business, they can infiltrate, and do.

Been reading your stories for some time. Thanks.

Much le out there. Been making the stroll the last few days at all different times and following the guidelines.

Saw a bust last night with Lansing township and LPD near the carwash. Today theres some serious survelleince by unmarked cars, and then the bubble lights come out of nowhere. Can't say more at this point because I can't, but know that the whole strip is being watched. Video as well.

Stay safe,

Fireman

In short, your paranoia is misplaced. Jackson's servers are located in Canada. LE can't touch them.

Snow Man
08-06-07, 23:10
Hey guys. Been away for awhile, been out of work for sometime now so I haven't been able to go out mongering. Took some scrap metal in today and figured I could play with the money I got from it. I wanted to get in touch with one of the girls from Craigslist, but didn't have enough. Went down through K-Zoo and saw one girl that looked really good down by Art's. Long brown hair, not a bad figure. Made the pass and turned around but she was gone. Cruised a little further down the stroll and saw a blonde coming up one of the side streets. Gave the look and turned around.

She jumped in and went to her spot. Did the usual "you touch me, I touch you" on the way. She didn't look bad from the street. Nice figure. When she got in, her face was all fucked up. Real bad acne or something. And she said her name was Tamara. Asked how much and she said .80 for everything. WHAT!? I figured I could talk her down on the way. When we got there, she said .40 for bj, .80 for everything.

I offered her .30.

She gave me this look like I was the biggest tightwad in the world. She then said .30 and the change from my car. Okay. She gets going and then I ask her to move so we can get to it. She then gives me shit about that's not what we agreed on and all I could have was a bj. We went round and round and almost got the point, I almost threw her out. Finally she relented saying, "I'm not in the mood for this shit" and "I'll make a big scene." I told her I've paid less for more (and for better looking)<-----didn't tell her that. She said, "Well, that's those girls, not me." Fuck that. We get done and she's little miss sunshine and I dump her ass off.

I highly recommend you STEER CLEAR OF HER unless you want her drama and bullshit. I'd rate her a high 6 on looks just because she does have a nice body. Tits kinda saggy. Face was a Monet. BJ was good, but other than that, nothing special.

Side note: On our way back, she got out this little notepad and scribbled something down. She must have a pimp and keep track of her tricks. Stay safe fellas.I dreamed I saw her too. White t-shirt tied at the waist is how she looks everytime in the dream. NICE BBBJTCCIM skills. I gave her. 25 and a ride on my scooter. She worked it a good long time, and never complained about "hurry up honey", or no BS like that.

Anyway. She looks kinda ragged, but the BBBJ is nice. YMMV

AllwaysLookin
08-07-07, 23:44
a few years ago a met an escort at a motel near lansing. there was quite a few motels in the area. looked like an area were some might work out of the motels.
one of the motels was green acre or something like that.

is anyone familar with this area?

TwistedBrother
08-08-07, 09:57
Yeah, that motel and others on North Larch are apparently used by escorts and SWs. Not many have reported using them, so we don't well know the extent of activity. There are at least 3 motels on that strip that we're pretty sure are active. We've talked/speculated if you can get "drive up" service there, but not sure. There is little SW activity on that road, but I think there's more activity than just what escorts are bringing in, I think, so not sure how all of the hookups are taking place.

With all the heat on Kzoo, though, it would seem this area could be developed more. However, LE has had strong presence here, too. Maybe they let them work the no-tels as long as they stay off the street!?

a few years ago a met an escort at a motel near lansing. there was quite a few motels in the area. looked like an area were some might work out of the motels.
one of the motels was green acre or something like that.

is anyone familar with this area?

Waxon1
08-08-07, 11:47
Years ago Town and Country had drive up service.
Girls would stand in door and you could make your pick.
Then it was busted and the owner got in deep shit with the law.
Once in a while a girl may still work a room or two, but not with the owners blessing. He runs the girls out that are working the rooms now if he catches them.
The motels that you talk about are in Dewitt township not the city of Lansing.
it is even a different county, Clinton county Lansing is Ingham co.

Yeah, that motel and others on North Larch are apparently used by escorts and SWs. Not many have reported using them, so we don't well know the extent of activity. There are at least 3 motels on that strip that we're pretty sure are active. We've talked/speculated if you can get "drive up" service there, but not sure. There is little SW activity on that road, but I think there's more activity than just what escorts are bringing in, I think, so not sure how all of the hookups are taking place.

With all the heat on Kzoo, though, it would seem this area could be developed more. However, LE has had strong presence here, too. Maybe they let them work the no-tels as long as they stay off the street!?

The Darq Ryder
08-08-07, 12:35
As bad as this chick looks on Craigslist, I really don't think she is worth these prices...especially when she can be had for a whole lot less on the street!

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/387487986.html

TwistedBrother
08-08-07, 15:23
Interesting, I hadn't even thought about the city-township and county lines coming into play. Maybe the DT LE has better things to do or less resources to deal with the no-tels in their jurisdiction.

Years ago Town and Country had drive up service.
Girls would stand in door and you could make your pick.
Then it was busted and the owner got in deep shit with the law.
Once in a while a girl may still work a room or two, but not with the owners blessing. He runs the girls out that are working the rooms now if he catches them.
The motels that you talk about are in Dewitt township not the city of Lansing.
it is even a different county, Clinton county Lansing is Ingham co.

AllwaysLookin
08-08-07, 21:52
thanks for the info guys. I will check it out next week and let you know what I see.

Interesting, I hadn't even thought about the city-township and county lines coming into play. Maybe the DT LE has better things to do or less resources to deal with the no-tels in their jurisdiction.

Waxon1
08-09-07, 14:48
I did pick this girl up once on the street. 60 bucks FS.
Problem with her is she is so small, I touched bottom when I just barely got into her pussy. That made it hard to really get it on full tilt.
Thought I seen the tip of my dick coming out her ass once. LOL
She and the Goth chick are gal pals and crack buddies.
That is why you see both on the street and Craigs List same internet pimp.
Working Indy on the streets so that lowers the cost of doing business.

As bad as this chick looks on Craigslist, I really don't think she is worth these prices...especially when she can be had for a whole lot less on the street!

http://lansing.craigslist.org/ers/387487986.html

Studdboy
08-13-07, 18:27
I picked this chick up today around 2:30 pm walking on kzoo. Didn't seem like too much of a junkie, so I decided to give her a try. Not too bad looking for her age. BBBJCIM for $20 in the woods somewhere. Well worth it. She is tiny! I wouldn't even try to fuck this one. LOL!

I did pick this girl up once on the street. 60 bucks FS.

Problem with her is she is so small, I touched bottom when I just barely got into her pussy. That made it hard to really get it on full tilt.

Thought I seen the tip of my dick coming out her ass once. LOL

She and the Goth chick are gal pals and crack buddies.

That is why you see both on the street and Craigs List same internet pimp.

Working Indy on the streets so that lowers the cost of doing business.

Camshaft
08-14-07, 11:31
http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070814/NEWS01/708140333/1001/news

Hmmmm...anyone know her? I'm trying to see if there's a pic or description out there of her. I know the names we're given at the time of our dates are bogus.

Oh well.

Member #4025
08-14-07, 12:32
Also, from the article, anybody know about this gal "the death of 36-year-old Deborah Kaye Cooke, whose body was found last week in Hunter Park?"

http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070814/NEWS01/708140333/1001/news

Hmmmm...anyone know her? I'm trying to see if there's a pic or description out there of her. I know the names we're given at the time of our dates are bogus.

Oh well.

Waxon1
08-14-07, 17:41
One of the working girls told me about the girl in Hunter park on Sunday night.
She said the cops are pulling johns and suspected johns over right and left and fucking with them right now. Lansing is a bad place to be hunting for pussy right now.

Member #4025
08-21-07, 12:00
Picked up Kim on S. Washington around 10:30 this morning. Did LE check; agreed to bbbj (no cim maybe next time she said) for 25; splitting difference between 20 and 30.

Kim is bsw; probably 35-40, highlights in hair, 5' 6" or so, nice A-B cup, thin (not much to the back side), pretty for sw; I give her 5-7 on looks/overall appearance (depends on your taste); I give her a 7 on the bbbj and the hassle free experience. No digits; said I can find her on S. Washington between QD and Mt. Hope. I'd see her again.

I was looking for Shayla or Renee; these girls have been something of a constant this summer, just not today.

Saw the goth chick walking West on Kalamazoo from near US 127; seen her once or twice in the past but have no interest these days; wanted to mention her for you guys that have been seeing her posts on CL; I'm sure she was available on the street today for much less.

Saw a few other wsw on Kalamazoo too; only minor LE presence.

Happy Hunting - Stay Safe!

Member #4025
08-24-07, 16:54
Saw Angela (May 4, 2007 Post #172) mid morning on Kalamazoo between Hunter Park and Quality Dairy. Have not seen her for awhile; young, nice looking maybe hispanic/caucasion mix. Did not partake; had to get to work.

Mid afternoon, saw another monger pick up a nice looking wsw, brown shoulder length hair, relatively tall and thin; no more than early 20's; pick up was on side street off Pennsylvania just north of Kalamazoo. She looked nice, but I have no personal experience.

I can't speak to the evening hours, but there has been some day time fun to be had!

Snow Man
08-26-07, 18:53
I did a quick K-zoo stroll this afternoon, about 4:00. Light LEO presence, although it was there.

I saw a nice looking wsw, early 20's, seemed like clean skin. dark shoulder lenght hair, and noticeable dark eyebrows. Had on dark clothes no tatoo's that I could see, so I don't think she is the goth chick.

I saw her at Michigan and the 127 service drive, I did a drive by twice the "disappeared" around K-zoo and the 127 service drive, just as I was coming in for the pickup.

No other action that I could see.