PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Babies CU

WPGuy
03-19-24, 23:31
A place to share CU sugar baby information good or bad.

WPGuy
03-19-24, 23:40
"met" SNichole on Secret Benefits a few days ago. We had a m&g planned for yesterday. She had a situation come up with a one of her reptiles so canceled appropriately early. We rescheduled for today. I drove 50 miles to get there. Had reserved hotel. Got texts from her right up to the time she was supposed to show up at the restaurant. Then got THIS NUMBER IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE and #STOP that she had clearly typed. Oh, well, her loss. The donation in my pocket went to a reliable SB that was more than glad to meet. As always, YMMV. She seemed like she would be a sweetheart if she follows through. 217.XXX.X772 phone number. Sumosearch showed no match. I never understand when sb's do this just losing their own donation.

WPGuy
04-24-24, 13:24
Had a date with "Kandyland" aka Diamond ask Kali from Secret Benefits. Drove and hour. Got hotel. Picked her up in a residential neighborhood on the NW side of town. Had scheduled for 2 hours. As soon as I had given her the donation, the excuses started. Couldn't kiss, couldn't receive oral, only doggy gets her off, sister who was watching her kids had to go to work. Entire session was less than half hour. She tried bbj, but I had lost all momentum. She did refund half of the donation when I objected. Then she had the gaul to have me take her home because her ride didn't show. I did it to get rid of her. I have seen a couple of Kandy's pictures on STG, I think. Her number is 850.XXX.X234. Pretty classic ripoff other than the CashApp Refund. Every text of hers ended with Barbie Type.

Weird. Thankfully, Lily was available to save my evening. An hour with her definitely put me in a better mood to return home.