PDA

View Full Version : New Day Update

RunBikeSwim
03-18-24, 15:55
Emily is back from her trip. Anna is gone and Lucy's last day is today 3/18. Lucy is leaving sometime tomorrow. A new girl is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Do not have any details about new girl. Lucy will be missed she was great, so if you want to see her one last time better go by tonight.

Citizenv
03-19-24, 08:16
Emily is back from her trip. Anna is gone and Lucy's last day is today 3/18. Lucy is leaving sometime tomorrow. A new girl is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Do not have any details about new girl. Lucy will be missed she was great, so if you want to see her one last time better go by tonight.Lucy is supposed to be moving to a spa in Roanoke. Not sure which one though.

Citizenv
03-25-24, 19:36
Lucy is supposed to be moving to a spa in Roanoke. Not sure which one though.Just following up on this for any of those interested, she's moving to Sunny Spa. Not sure about start dates or if she's using the same name or not.

Edit - Seems she's started already and is going by Tiffany

SlapNutts
03-27-24, 11:25
I've received a few messages asking me about New Day. Sorry I can't help you'all, I haven't been there in almost a Year.

Unlike some that'll claim they haven't gone back to New Day since the price change, so that their voice can be heard, and went back 2 month later. I haven't been back.

This is all I can Say, Emily the owner operator has to be in her mid 50's. Not bad looking for her age, but she's not getting any younger.

Every year I get older too. But since I'm the one paying, I prefer broads in their late 20's, 30's to early 40's.

Her quality of massage went down too. It use to be on point, the last couple of times I got a 1 hand massage while she yapped on the phone.

There have been reports of a young attractive Broad at New day the last month or so (who is now gone). This is how it works (in my observation).

When Emily is away In China or On Vacation that's the only time she hires decent looking Broads. When Emily is there working 99 % of the time her co worker is older or less attractive.

Fact is Emily always needs to be the center of attention at New Day.