PDA

View Full Version : Premature ejaculation

MrFrankRicard
03-16-24, 21:55
When I'm with a provider I tend to blow really quick. Whereas in my regular life I can control my orgasm. I've tried multiple positions as well as numbing gel on my balls. Last week I wanted to blow as soon as she started blowing me. Any tips?

Fe Maiden
03-18-24, 22:19
When I'm with a provider I tend to blow really quick. Whereas in my regular life I can control my orgasm. I've tried multiple positions as well as numbing gel on my balls. Last week I wanted to blow as soon as she started blowing me. Any tips?Numbing gel should go on the sensitive parts of the penis and not the balls. Maybe that's the issue?

John Dough
03-21-24, 14:29
When I'm with a provider I tend to blow really quick. Whereas in my regular life I can control my orgasm.The Coolidge Effect states that males will show renewed interest and finish faster with a new female than with a prior partner. The refractory period is also reduced with a new partner. Repeating with the same provider may help you last longer. Masturbating a couple of times before you go should also help, as shown on the attached graph. SSRI drugs like Dapoxatine delay ejaculation. There is a thread on that topic, and also one on PE remedies, that discusses herbal solutions.