PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

BigBadLou305
01-16-06, 06:48
Ok give us a list of whats going on at Nice and naughty, El Centro, Pink Pony, Bare necessity, Stir Crazy, Playpen south, Pink Diamonds in Homestead, Hotties, Tootsies, Club Rolexx, Solid Gold and other clubs.

Doombringer321
01-21-06, 23:00
Pick up the Xcitement magazine in the bathrooms.

BigBadLou305
01-22-06, 02:01
ok once in pick up the xcitement magazines in the bathrroms what do i do next? i need details anyone. bubba,glenn,doom,north,etc...

LowRad
01-25-06, 22:27
I'm coming into town in a few weeks. I'm looking for a club with low cost private dances. Any suggestions for clubs near Indian Creek Dr and Arthur Godfrey Rd.

It will be my first time to Miami, so I'm already lost.

Fun Guy 71
01-28-06, 15:45
Monday night there was something going on at Pink Pussycat. Three Cruisers with lights flashing and blocking the entrace around 11pm. LE had some guy in cuffs outside the front entrance and were taking him away I went by about an hour later and the flashing lights were off but they still had the front entrance blocked. The parking lot looked pretty empty by then. Anyone got any more news about this?

Herb Al
01-29-06, 18:37
I'm coming into town in a few weeks. I'm looking for a club with low cost private dances. Any suggestions for clubs near Indian Creek Dr and Arthur Godfrey Rd.

It will be my first time to Miami, so I'm already lost.

There's nothing in that area.

If you like black girls, go to Secrets. It's on Biscayne south of 123rd. Negotiate what you want with the girl, the private room is $60.

Don't go anywhere in South Beach (i.e. Club Madonna). Rip off city.

- Al

Herb Al
01-29-06, 18:38
ok once in pick up the xcitement magazines in the bathrroms what do i do next? i need details anyone. bubba,glenn,doom,north,etc...

??

You use your phone to call them.

BigBadLou305
01-30-06, 00:09
??

You use your phone to call them.
call them im working on it.

Ok about the flashing lights at pink pussycat. I heard from one of my co-workers friends that it got raided again and they arrested 2 people. I think they're open now. I would stay away from pink pussycat and centro for now. Its a drug ring.

Grabbin Ears
01-30-06, 13:19
Hey fellas,

Thanks for all the info on El Centro. I was in Miami for just a couple of nights last week. After checking the board, it looked like El Centro could be a lot of fun. It was!

I was a little concerned with safety as I'm a short, white dude travelling alone. But after getting a message from Bubba and Green-Thumb, decided to give it a go.

Damn, if we had an El Centro here, I'd either be broke or married to a hooker/dancer. Most of the girls were pretty low on the 1-10 scale. A few I had to politely decline their offers. I was holding out for a little latina I saw when I first came in the building...by the way, they gave me a thorough pat down/frisk before they let me in. I guess they had a shooting there a month ago or so (I didn't read about this till the morning after I was there).

Anyway, this little latina was a true spinner and one of the few truly damn good looking girls. She called herself Silk. She was probably around 5 ft maybe up to 5-2. Hard to tell when they wear those huge heels. A really tight stomach and great ass.

I think I may have been the only white dude in there and I thought maybe she just didn't care for white guys...that's okay, I don't care for white dudes either:)

Eventually she made it over. In the meantime I enjoyed the other girls dancing. It was 20 to the club for the VIP room and then 80 to Silk. It was a bit on the high side, but by then I had a raging boner and could barely walk back to the VIP. She was terrific...great cbj (really) and then she uttered the words that still get me hard "come here pappy" and then it was doggy style grabbin that tight ass and no hurries. Afterwards, she took care to clean me up nicely. A really sweet girl.

Like I said, I be broke or married to her, so it's good I'm back home.

Thanks to all for then info

Wil

Thaj Todad
01-30-06, 21:48
I heard that they were raided too this week, and they didnt fair too well, I E they will be closed within the next few days. This will be a major blow to our hobby in this area.

Thaj Todad
01-30-06, 21:53
Forgot to add, I had a friend tell me that Tootsies closed and re-located. The new location is a two-story state of the art club close to the old one ( If one exists ) and he said even during the day the ladies are off the chain. I havent been there but I would appreciate any available info on this club.

BigBadLou305
01-31-06, 07:53
centro is closing? no way i dont believe it. glenn will b upset

Solo1
01-31-06, 13:30
Tootsies did indeed move, now at the corner of 441 and Miami Gardens Drive, in the old BJ's building (how's that for irony!). Went there last week and got a great HJ for the cost of 1 song from a hot cubana named jenifer. Nice club, great VIP area.

Thaj Todad
02-01-06, 14:02
Went there Tues eve and seemed all systems go. Nothing really caught my attention so I drank my beer, played with some chicks beaver and flexed. Went to Foxy Lady, and most laides didnt impress ( 1 was 2 months preggo , another tried to scam me for a champagne bottle ) so I left and went to play ball.

Thaj Todad
02-02-06, 10:54
Glenn,
I will try to check it out because weekends are tough for me, but bet that up anyway.

Hcurtis
02-08-06, 00:33
I'll be going with a friend to Solid Gold in North Miami, and was wondering if any extras are available there.

Long Stroker
02-08-06, 18:17
Does anybody think El Centro's days might be numbered?

I'm going to be in Miami next month - I'd sure like to visit El Centro if the city hasn't cleaned house by then.

A triple shooting at a seedy strip club by Miami's airport has landed an arrest -- an alleged gang member from Pembroke Pines.
BY DAVID OVALLE AND WANDA J. DEMARZO

Detectives say they solved a triple shooting at a notorious strip club near Miami International Airport -- and they say the accused shooter is part of a suburban gang possibly linked to other crimes in Pembroke Pines.

An alleged member of a small-time gang known as the Bang Bang Boys, Jordan Kendall Johnson arrived in Miami Wednesday from New Jersey, where he was arrested last week.

Johnson, 19, is accused of wounding three bouncers at a strip club called El Centro Español last month. The riverside club for years has been the scene of frequent drug and prostitution arrests.

He was found in New Jersey with a newspaper clipping reportedly about a Pembroke Pines murder in June, Miami-Dade police said. New Jersey prosecutors and state police declined to comment about the newspaper clipping. The only homicide reported by Pembroke Pines police last June involved the death of Kushane S. Wisdom, whose bullet-ridden body was fished from a canal near the Palm Place Apartments near Palm Avenue and Johnson Street.

Four teenagers were later arrested in that shooting. It's unclear whether the case is still considered open.

''[Pines police] are working closely with Miami-Dade police and New Jersey authorities to determine if there is any new information that will result from the arrest of Jordan Johnson with regard to any of our open cases with which he is associated,'' a Pines police captain said in a prepared statement.

POLICE MUM

Pines police declined to specify what cases may involve Johnson.

The events at El Centro Español unfolded on Dec. 15, according to police. That's when police say members of the Bang Bang Boys visited the strip club, where a screwdriver -- vodka and orange juice -- costs $3 and signs ask patrons not to have sex.

About 1:30 a.m., a security guard smelled something he believed was marijuana. A teen was smoking a joint. No drugs allowed, the guard told him.

''There was a huge melee,'' said Miami-Dade Sgt. Ariel Rodriguez of the department's airport investigations unit. ``His friends jumped the security guard and the fight spilled out onto the street.''

The teens ran north on Northwest South River Drive and jumped into several cars.

WILD GUNFIRE

Several guards ran after them. Six to eight gunshots penetrated the dark.

One bullet struck bouncer Lennart Portela in the left leg, inches below the knee.

Another bullet hit bouncer Eduardo Machin Faced, leaving a flesh wound through the left side of his torso. A third snapped into the right arm of bouncer Peter Coakley.

At first, the clues seemed scant. But several security guards followed a green Honda Accord. Acting on the information, Miami-Dade cops stopped the Accord, which included an 18-year-old named Nikky Mendoza. ''All stated that they had no involvement in the incident, but Nikky Mendoza stated that she knew a couple of people in the fight from her school,'' Miami-Dade Detective Javier Prellezo wrote in his arrest warrant.

Another teen later gave detectives another shred of evidence: Someone involved in the shooting had gold teeth and braided hair.

Detectives from Miami-Dade's airport station combed yearbooks from Charles W. Flanagan and Everglades high schools. No luck. They went to Everglades, where security guards mentioned they remembered a former student with gold teeth who was part of the Bang Bang Boys.

As they interviewed the guards, a school clerical worker blurted out that the gold-toothed 17-year-old had a girlfriend -- Nikky Mendoza.

Armed with knowledge of her involvement, detectives convinced Mendoza to admit what happened the night of shooting at El Centro Español.

Eventually, Stanford Williams, 18, and Andrew Diaz, 19, were also arrested for being accomplices to the shootings of the bouncers. Detectives then identified the 17-year-old's brother, Jordan Kendall Johnson, as the shooter and tracked both to their father's house in New Jersey.

LowRad
02-08-06, 23:46
There's nothing in that area.

If you like black girls, go to Secrets. It's on Biscayne south of 123rd. Negotiate what you want with the girl, the private room is $60.

Don't go anywhere in South Beach (i.e. Club Madonna). Rip off city.

- AlThanks for info, I now know not to waste my time searching in that area.

Herb Al
02-09-06, 11:40
I'll be going with a friend to Solid Gold in North Miami, and was wondering if any extras are available there.

For a ton of money, maybe. That place is a waste of time, IMO. It's one of those places where the girls seem to think they're all supermodels, and you're not worth a second glance. Bring $$$$$$$ if you want to have a decent time here.

-- Al

Thaj Todad
02-10-06, 01:06
HCurtis, you are better of going down the road to the new Tootsies, you have a better chance getting some extras for less money

Hcurtis
02-10-06, 22:00
Thanks for the info. I'll try to get him to switch to another club.

Happy hunting everyone.

Thaj Todad
02-11-06, 19:26
Glenn,

We all know about the center, but I was trying to stay close to Solid Gold. I f HCurtis is willing to travel the center is the best deal in town.

Long Stroker
02-15-06, 15:08
It's just trypical of what goes on in Miami,,,,,Even if El Centro had to close it would only be temporary.
Cops work in El Centro as security and know full well what goes down there.

And the Pink PussyCat is always a good bet,,,it's the metro cop's private fvck spot,,,,never a problem there.
The owners of the center will do buisness one way or another,,,it's the drama that is NW Miami-Dade...................Glenn

Thanks Glenn,

If I have time I'll visit the Pink Pussycat as well as Centro when I'm there.

Cleblack1
02-19-06, 20:30
Hello all,

Made another trip to the center yesterday. There were some new chicks there that I hadnt seen before. Decided on one that I had in the past. Blonde haired columbian chicka. Everything was good except the upped prices. Used to be dreams costed. 8 with. 2 for vip. Though now its 1. 0. Thought it may have changed on me. This was around 4-5pm yesterday. Did the prices go up. 2 or did I just get gipped. Let me know fellow mongers.

Thaj Todad
02-22-06, 11:56
Me and a few friends wanted to check out what all this hype was about so we made a trip before our weekly softball game. Arrived at 5:00 and must say that I was very impressed. If you watch the sopranos, It reminds me of the Bing. Huge stage with poles, champagne rooms, private VIP rooms, and Skyboxes! Yes Skyboxes!.

Pros: Verry classy- This is the place to take your clients from out of town.
Drinks are reasonable- 12-7:30 is happy hour 2 Goose for 8$ or 2 Corona for 6$
No Cover- 12-7:30 no cover at the door
Quality of ladies- 90% of these ladies are Fine!
Size of club- This place is huge, no fighting over girls, or waiting for anything.

Cons: No extras- If you are looking for extras this is not the place to go
Money hungry girls- If you are not getting a dance they are moving on. They are not gonna sit and talk. They are like robots.
Waitress's- I guess they work for tips only, because every 5 min a different one keeps asking if you want a drink. It gets tired really fast.
Music- The DJ only played Rave/House/Club music for the 3 hours we were there. They need some variety and should give you two tylenol at the door.

Overall this place is tight work if you are looking for a batchelor party loc. or taking some buisness associates, but not if you are trying to bust a nut. I will be back but just to kill time, and enjoy the view.

Robertj
02-23-06, 00:14
Thai,

You beat me to the punch, I was going to post the exact same thing, I have a few things to add, the food is great, drink prices are good, although on a few occassions I have been given the wrong drink, girls cold as ice especially robbie - huge fake tits, I like most of the cocktail girls, 100's of girls I would not give any of them $25 for a dance, if they don't make money dancing then they have to offer other services

One guy recently raved that he got a hand job from a girl that was one of the ugliest in the place

I go to relax have a few drinks and good food, but guys lets stick together and put an end to these cold babes.

Long Stroker
02-23-06, 02:53
Here are two handy monger maps for you out of towners.......
Or Yahoo map--- 3615 NW South River Drive Miami , Fl

Thanks for the great maps, Glenn. Excellent detail.

I'll be in Miami next week! Just need to figure out a way to ditch the GF for a couple hours and I'll be able to see what Centro is all about.

Has anyone else experieced the upped prices Cleblack1 referred to?

Rolly Polly
02-23-06, 08:35
Thanks for the great maps, Glenn. Excellent detail.

I'll be in Miami next week! Just need to figure out a way to ditch the GF for a couple hours and I'll be able to see what Centro is all about.

Has anyone else experieced the upped prices Cleblack1 referred to?

I think prices are going to change depending on (a) the amount of business on any particular day, and (b) how desperate the wh*re is for money.

It wouldn't surprise me if you went one night and got a price from a chick for FS and then sent your buddy the next night to get a different price from the same chick.

My advise is to go at a time that Glenn tells you is a good time to go. If you want to save the $20 then offer $80 and if she says $100 then tell her your sorry, but you only have $80. Chances are she will take the $80 and if not another girl will.

Short One #2
02-23-06, 09:51
I have had girls for $80 and they are usually the ones that are what you could call "second tier" so they know they have to charge less $$$ than the hotter girls or they will starve. What's odd is that I have never been quoted more than $100 by even the hottest of girls, I guess that's the limit.

I was upselled once by a big titty peruvian named angie who agreed on $80 and than started bitching in the back, so I gave her an extra $20 and she was cool.

Short One #2
02-24-06, 01:35
Glenn, I don't go to strip bars to conduct negotiations, I just go to have fun, have a drink, and if the mood and the right opportunity present themselves, get my rocks off. To date all the higher quality girls at Centro have always quoted me $100. As I mentioned earlier, and like the picture you posted, the second tier girls will ask for and accept less. If I get good service, I usually will give a tip whether it is asked for or not. I have noticed that the hotter girls in Centro usually have one or two prospects waiting for them so I seriously doubt they would care about that $20 carrot you dangle in front of them. Those girls probably make over $1000 a night and I suspect move on to the next guy when you start in with the "laying down the law BS."

Lastly fellow mongers, with all due respect to the "top dog" of the Miami board, don't be an asshole and haggle with a stripper. Pay her what she wants, or move on to the next one.

Just my two cents.

Stay Safe in Mongerland.

Member 9578
02-25-06, 00:11
I disagree,,,It's mostly about money to these girls,,,,,,negotiating to leverage a deal weather it's 20,30,40 or more is more fun to me than just Pay, Nut and Leave.

Especially in MPs where you're suppose to get a full hour, extras like a second nut or anal can be easily gained for a few extra $s because she agreed to the whole hour.

In Centro, I have offered one of the best looking girls there 35 for a hand job in the VIP,. then bargained a fvck and splooged all over her ass for just another 40...

Once you've paid in full up front there's no insurance against being rushed or her not full filling her end of the bargain.

The really fine ones in Centro do make like a grand a night,,but you'll never find me there past 5 pm. It's the afternoon when the deals are available.

And late at night, on streets of Miami outside the world of easy money in the clubs is where I like to monger.

Negotiating is part of the fun for me,,,call me The frugal monger.I have to agree, its about $ to the girls. I think once they have your money in hand they are in control. Offer a portion up front and the rest with a tip when everything is done. It has worked well for me at the centro, and I always tell them my friend told me not to pay more than 80. Its not unreasonable, without us there would be no market.

Kos hunter

Dark Traveler
02-26-06, 17:52
call them im working on it.

Ok about the flashing lights at pink pussycat. I heard from one of my co-workers friends that it got raided again and they arrested 2 people. I think they're open now. I would stay away from pink pussycat and centro for now. Its a drug ring.

Hey BigBad, I am about to take a trip to Miami and one of the reasons is El Centro. Obviously I would like to see the beach and take in the city but if El Centro is a bad place to go then I will break out my map and find another hotspot.

What are your thoughts? I am planning on catching a flight monday or tuesday down there. Any advise would be appreciated!

BigBadLou305
02-26-06, 21:38
ok my thoughts is get a hotel in south beach,doral area or miami springs near airport and goto either Pink Pony,Goldfinger i think it's called in downtown. El Centro and pink pussycat is not that bad but dont goto Take one cause u might get robbed.

Dark Traveler
02-28-06, 03:09
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/13964006.htm

With a court date set you can bet the pigs will be back for more before March. I think I just saved myself an expensive and dissapointing trip to Miami. Hell, maybe I will come to see the ocean anyway!

Mia305
03-11-06, 23:35
Hey, first post here. Great place with lots of usefull info you guys have, especially yours Glenn.

I went to Porky's II about a week or so ago (formerly named Foxxy Lady I think). Girls were OK, about 5-7 with a couple of oldies in there. Still not used to the strip club scene, so I only got a few lap dances.

One was with this tall curvy blonde chick. She was really into it, took off the cap I was wearing and wore it while riding me, which I thought was really hot. Only downer is that she said she doesnt remove her panties during lap dances, but I did get a few peeks at it during the dance.

Next one was this skinny black girl that approached me, did the usualy sat on my lap while at my table and made small talk till she got me to agree on a lap dance. She wasnt as into it as the blonde girl, but she had a few moves that the other girl didnt. Also offered me to go to the champange room, which was $150 for the club, and $250 for her (went down to $150 after I declined a few times). Still didn't accept it though, good thing I didnt since all the reports about El Centro seem that I can get it all for around 100 bucks.

Quick question Glenn, when was it that you hit up El Centro? I want to go there but I read about the raids/shooting, wondering if its still a good place to go or not. Thanks for your input.

Short One #2
03-17-06, 04:23
Scooped up Baby Girl at Centro last night, short thick light brown llittle thing. Very nice eye contact with the CBJ and multiple positions for the FS. Very enthusiastic and highly recommended.... It is getting hot in there though, as you walk in the VIP you hear moaning and can see people humping and sh*t.....Would hate for LEO to walk in there and me be with my pants around my knees...

Short One #2
03-17-06, 13:31
When you say LEO works there, which Leo do you mean, Leo Dicaprio? I strongly doubt there is an agency that would allow an officer to work there. I personally know an officer who was approached to work security at Miami Velvet and was told by his superiors "no fu*king way".

Mia305
03-17-06, 22:09
What's the admission age for El Centro? 18 or 21?

BigBadLou305
03-18-06, 04:52
What is Miami Velvet. Is that a private swingers club? what do they do there? i think they have strippers,escorts there.

another question is. Do they have drafting in the army. i thought about joining the army. i could lose a few pounds and gain some muscle. Are they're gays and trannys in the military? I'm ---curious. ;)

Herb Al
03-18-06, 07:33
What is Miami Velvet. Is that a private swingers club? what do they do there? i think they have strippers,escorts there.

Private on-premise swingers club. Single guys only admitted one night a week, I believe - and it isn't cheap for single guys.

http://www.miamivelvet.com

From what I hear if you can afford it, take an escort and you'll have the time of your life.

- Al

BigBadLou305
03-19-06, 02:18
i been to the swingers club called "the party house" near orlando. they have a website. I went with this italian lady. The only bad thing that happan was this so called 55yr old fat lady that stormed in the room half naked and wanted to join us and my ex told her to "quit" so we decided to leave and i was about the cum. "*****". Other than that it was ok. It had a jaccuzzi,pool, cubby holes where u can watch others get it on.

Short One #2
04-03-06, 08:00
Checked out our favorite titty bar over the weekend and was surprised to see many new faces, some quite attractive. Had a great experience with Cherokee, a slim petite (4'11") little thing who was one fantastic piece of a*s. Pricey ($150) but well worth it. She claims to dance at several clubs so I can only assume she was after that VIP dollar.

Stay Safe in Mongerland...

Big Bug
04-03-06, 10:09
What was the name of the club?
[

QUOTE=Short One #2]Checked out our favorite titty bar over the weekend and was surprised to see many new faces, some quite attractive. Had a great experience with Cherokee, a slim petite (4'11") little thing who was one fantastic piece of a*s. Pricey ($150) but well worth it. She claims to dance at several clubs so I can only assume she was after that VIP dollar.

Stay Safe in Mongerland...[/QUOTE]

Valmont
04-03-06, 11:24
Lou, are there gays in the military? Yes. But they cannot make it apparent. They can't tell anyone they are gay, nor can anyone ask. I doubt their are trannies in the military, because it would out them very quickly.

Herb Al
04-03-06, 12:27
What was the name of the club?
[

QUOTE=Short One #2]Checked out our favorite titty bar over the weekend and was surprised to see many new faces, some quite attractive. Had a great experience with Cherokee, a slim petite (4'11") little thing who was one fantastic piece of a*s. Pricey ($150) but well worth it. She claims to dance at several clubs so I can only assume she was after that VIP dollar.

Stay Safe in Mongerland...[/QUOTE]

Look at the title of his post and then search the board on that.

- Al

Mia305
04-03-06, 17:42
Argh! Driving me nuts not being able to "legally" go to El Centro (over 18, under 21). I should dig up some balls and try to get in anyways. The alcohol isn't a factor, since I dont drink (suprise). Just want to see what all the fuss is about in there :P

BigBadLou305
04-04-06, 04:40
Lou, are there gays in the military? Yes. But they cannot make it apparent. They can't tell anyone they are gay, nor can anyone ask. I doubt their are trannies in the military, because it would out them very quickly.

Well its none of my business what goes on the military but im sure they have better luck in mongering,strip clubs and massage parlors and that includes the general and maybe the generals daughter if she's hot enough.

Valmont
04-04-06, 15:35
Ignoring your comment about the a general's daughter, your observation that military guys get more girls in the biz, like SW's, strippers, etc. is off as well. Well, kinda. I'll explain.

In the states, there's usually a lot of strip bars located very near to a military base, for the same reason that credit bureaus, used car lots, and check cashing places stake their claim there too. New military members are usually 18, 19, 20, and 21 year old guys with lots of testosterone, loose cash, and an itching to get off base after weeks in basic training. Do they get attention from these ladies more than most guys in the same town? Usually, yes. Do they score more? Depends on the guy. Do they wind up paying for it both in money and sometimes in their careers? Most certainly.

The glorified image of GI Joe getting the best looking girls in town is a misnomer. GI Joe just happens to have a steady pay check and Hooker Jane just happens to like to leech onto those pocket books.

Valmont
04-04-06, 15:41
Lou, what did you mean by "do they have drafting in the army?"?

If you meant, does the US have a draft, then no. Haven't had one for going on 30 years. Where have you been?

BigBadLou305
04-05-06, 05:59
Lou, what did you mean by "do they have drafting in the army?"?

If you meant, does the US have a draft, then no. Haven't had one for going on 30 years. Where have you been?

Im sure they're aint no drafting. I've known that since i saw the movie stripes back in 1981. i was about 10 back then. Im sure the military guys get laid then us regular mongers do especially the young ones but thats my opinion. I'm not saying its a fact. Valmont you seem like you know more about what goes on about the military cause i dont know nothing. I dont know much about the sw scene, just what i see what goes out there. I haven't picked up alot of sw's like other mongers have. It's more like a once or twice a year thing for me.

Shark34
04-11-06, 07:59
New to the forum, but knew I was going to be in Miami and after looking through the reports I decided to give El Centro a try. Went about 10pm and there were about 10-15 girls there, all pretty low on the scale. Wasn't sure if I would pick any, then 2 more girls walked in for their shift. One was a white, long haired brunette..maybe 34-24-34 and she would be a 6-7 in top shelf clubs, but at El Centro she was definately a 9. So I waited until she changed and then she walked out. I gave her the head nod and she walked right up to me. Forget her name but she asked if I had been there before and I said yes (even though I wasn't), she asked if I took advantage of the VIP room last time and I said yes (even though I never had been there). She said she would give ame a great time and qouted me. Since I know what the members in this forum have said they were paying I negotiated a little and she came right in line with what everyone here has said. From there we walked back to the "booths" and away we went. Definately a new experience for me to have everything at a strip club. All in all for admission, a couple drinks, VIP about $165.

BigBadLou305
04-12-06, 04:13
well you were lucky and right about the raid cause i was in there that night and in the vip room and i got busted with my pants down even thought the stripper told me dont pull your pants down to the ground and she tells me to keep an eye out for the DJ and bouncer, she tells me to pull my pants to my knees but i wasnt comfortable with that. Sure enough they're were 3 guys wearing DEA shirts and I said "OHHHH mother of god" and one of them said "OK you too playtimes over" So i lucked out. No more VIP"S for me. Even thought she was smoking weed and she asked me if i was le and i said no and she asked me if i wanted a hit and i said no. I'm just glad i didnt have any drugs or weed on me.
Guys i dont have anything against people doing drugs. I do have a few friends that do drugs and some smoke marijuana. Nobody in my family does that stuff. So if you guys do it which you probably do hey it's cool. If i caught one of my neighbors doing that i would not call the cops and you shouldnt either cause that person might kill you so it's best to mind your own business what people do.
I remember i picked up this chick off of flagler and 37av and she needed a ride by 836 and this cop was following me evening thought this chick told me to just go around the block and shake him off and i kept telling her "no way im not gonna outrun a cop" Guys this is 2006 these days cop cars can go up to about 150mph those crown victorias police interceptor which is different from the reg crown vic that you buy from the dealer. The cop cars from the 80's like the Plymouth Fury and the old crown vic 89-90 were not that fast but in 91 the chevorlet caprice were a little faster. I outran a Plymouth Fury police car back in 89 when i had a 85 IROC-Z which i bought in dec 88. This car would slide on the turns but the new crown vic is lower and longer and hugs the road when it turns and has wider tires but when they sell these police interceptors i heard they lower the horsepower and take out the chip to make it less faster and you have to put in the radio. some cop cars dont have radios. I was in a police car funny thing in hialeah where this cop gave me a ride to my ex-girlfriends house when my car broke down a few blocks away. This guy was playing loud spanish music. LOL ....
GUYS YOU GOTTA GOTO FLAGLER AND TAKE SOME PICS. THEY'RE ARE TONS OF SW'S ON THE WEEKENDS. I MIGHT BUY A 12MP DIG CAM WITH 8X OR 10X OPT OR DIGI ZOOM FOR $190. ITS A GOOD BUY ON EBAY, but it's not a good idea to buy electronics on ebay. You're better off buying it at Best Buy,Walmart,Brandsmart or the one glenn was talking about which i forgot. I think it was at office depot. I just bought a V3x Razor with 2mp 8x zoom and this sucker has great pics. $380

Short One #2
04-25-06, 08:23
Well I had to see for myself and it's true. The Centers VIP is all boarded up. I actually felt sad to see it. According to the dancers, LEO himself installed the new decor. There is to be a hearing this Fri as to whether or not the boards stay up. I was offered a trip to a hotel by one girl there for $200 which I thought was ridiculous. I want my VIP back!

Username
05-01-06, 13:08
Figures. Book a trip to miami, practically just for el centro --- and find out right after its shut down,

I certainly hope yall will post any updates on the situation.

So ... is there anything else that even comes close in miami? I seem to recall in the past the pink pony I think it was or some other place near el centro was talked about.

Username
05-07-06, 01:04
A recent SCL post seems to imply that things have changed at el centro with the vip closed off --- apperently the quality of ladies has increased --- and the mileage at the club (of course non-extras) has increased ... I assume they have table dances now or something?

Also, in my search to find an alternative to el centro for SC extras, the only places where it seems to be implied is at Porky's. However there doesn't seem to be much recent about this place, so I wonder if it is even open anymore.

Guy X
05-10-06, 16:25
Just read in Miami Herald Tuesday's edition.

Federal courts in Miami closed Centor Espanol until further notice.

They are trying to get the property in forfeiture b/c of Prostitution & drug sales.

Those damn drug dealers.

So, Glenn, where do we go now ?

Sorry to be the messenger.

Hardwood123
05-11-06, 00:12
The glorified image of GI Joe getting the best looking girls in town is a misnomer.
I my case, it was true! 1972 Navy enlisted, I got the best looking girl in Key West! No kidding! Not the admirals daughter, but her best friend!

Maybe I'm where that legend came from....

Happy hunting

Pancamo
05-15-06, 14:45
Now that the centers close any other place that I can enjoy a good time.. Im thinking Pink Pussy cat, possibly secrets?

Tarapara
05-15-06, 20:34
I will be visiting Miami the week of the 23rd and staying in the Kendale area. I always go to Stir Crazy but was wondering how Nice and Naughty is these days? Are there any other clubs or massage parlors worth a try in the area? Thanks for your help.

Weed Streeter
05-16-06, 08:25
Now that the centers close any other place that I can enjoy a good time.. Im thinking Pink Pussy cat, possibly secrets?I'm curious as well. I fly in on Thursday from Chicago. I was looking forward to the center. Can I expect the same from Pink Pony, Tootsies or any others? Any help would be appreciated. I can return the favor for travelers to the Chi!

BigBadLou305
05-17-06, 05:09
I will be visiting Miami the week of the 23rd and staying in the Kendale area. I always go to Stir Crazy but was wondering how Nice and Naughty is these days? Are there any other clubs or massage parlors worth a try in the area? Thanks for your help.

If you like black chicks with high quality. Goto nice n naughty. I gotta BJ from a black stripper with a hot mouth. She can sure suck a mean dick. Most of these black women r hotter than hell. Go for it. That's if you're a black lover like me.

BigLou

Weed Streeter
05-18-06, 18:59
Well, landed in Miami today, rented a car, and headed over to Tootsies (wasted no time!). Well, first I went to Diamonds and it was a ghost town. No girls dancing - no body else in the club. I then went over to Tootsies around 2pm and there were more than 45 girls (not heard of, even at night, back in Chicago). After about an hour of spectating, an olive skin Hungarian (almost looked latin) took me to her booth for a happy ending after 2 dances. All in all, spent only $75 total for 4 beers (buy 1 get one free), 2 dances and a pleasant finish. I guess I can go home now! :-) I'll actually be here until Sunday. Any other "similar" locations I should check out (since Centro is not an option anymore)?

Wavex
06-15-06, 16:41
A couple of weeks ago while in my neighborhood club, it was very very slow. In a couple of hours only 2 girls danced and they were looking for $ but not real hot to look at. I was having non-alcoholic drinks. Eventually I had a beer and a few minutes later I started to feel really speeded up. I left and did not get back to normal for several hours, even after eating.

A friend of mine said it sounded like I had been to a xanax bar.

Any suggestions besides staying away? Anyone else had this experience?

Thaj Todad
06-16-06, 00:37
I have taken bars quite a bit, and they dont seem to have that effect on me or anyone I know , but it is possible as they work differently on different people. I have had strippers try to slip me roofies back in the day

Wild Wind
07-10-06, 22:55
(305) 945-4018
14813 W Dixie Hwy
@ intersection of NE 148 St. and W.Dixie Highway
North Miami, Florida

I had a great time on two successive evenings (Mon and Tsdy nights) at Angels in April 2005. This is definitely a black club but as a middle-aged white guy, I felt safe and accepted and did not feel threatened at all. They frisk you at the door (w/ I appreciate for safety) and charge $5 to enter.

Girls were pretty friendly. Several approached me and all others were very approachable and agreeable to give Lap dances. There were about 10 girls there most of the time. Range of 5-9, with 6-7 the average. At any one time about half the girls would be well within my acceptability range. Size-wise they ranged from chunky to slim. No real fatties. And no hard core skanks, dogs or crack ho’s. Several very pretty faces (which I love). All seemed clean and well behaved. One I danced with was missing a front tooth, but several had those dazzling bright white smiles and perfect teeth that some black girls have. There were mostly different girls on the 2 nights also, which added nicely to the variety of my experience.

They dance on a stage behind the central U-shaped bar, and sometimes on a small circular stage in the seating area. 3 songs each, and they get nude. They all show off their cracks very extensively. Most are trimmed with only a couple shaved. Afterwards they circulate for tips and are happy with $1. There is a DJ but he is not obnoxious. Songs are loud but are pretty long, about 5 minutes, which is a good value for private dances. All rap and hip-hop. Occasional ballad. Mostly up-tempo.

Table dances are $5 and Lap dances are $10. The Laps are given on 2 and 3 person-sized black vinyl couches around the sides of the room. The room is relatively dark so I felt private enough. Table dances are available while sitting on a bar stool or on the couches.

For Laps, the girls will straddle you either facing you or away from you, at your choice. They will pull their bikini tops aside and let you feel their breasts as much as you like. Some let you get your mouth involved (which I like a lot). Only one girl (out of about 8 that I danced with) didn’t allow breast touching. Several girls removed their bottoms too for the Lap dance, which I rarely see in white clubs. One even let me finger her during a Lap. The Table dances I saw being given looked low contact although the one time I tried it I got plenty of contact with my hands, just no actual sitting on my lap. The girls were not putting their hands on or near my equipment (one girl reached back and briefly giggled my nuts but that was it). But they are all really good at rhythmic grinding. Many white dancers I have gotten Laps from seem to think “grinding” is a literal term. It’s like they want to crush your equipment and then grind it up. These girls at Angels are really much better at simulating sex when they give a Lap. More about the movement than the pressure, so they provide a very pleasurable experience. And most of them work hard thru the whole dance. They really try to give good service.

The VIPS are private behind a curtain in single cubicle rooms with a banquette. It’s pricey though, at $25 for the house plus a per-song charge for the girl. But you can negotiate the per-song price with the girl. I was quoted $15, $20 and $25 per-song by 3 different dancers. Make sure you discuss what you want before going in so you get your $’s worth. I did the VIP room w/ a very cute and frisky young girl (she said her name was “Luce”) my first night. She had quoted me $15 and we did 4 songs. I ended up paying her $20 because I enjoyed her attitude and service. She got all naked and I stripped from the waist down. We did LFK, DATY, FOB, deep fingering, lubricated HJTC.

Overall I enjoyed Angels a lot and will return. I figure I won’t get the star quality of girl that’s available at Tootsies but my budget goes a lot further for a quantity of experiences with several girls who are well within my acceptability limits and give good service.

(305) 945-4018
14813 W Dixie Hwy
@ intersection of NE 148 St. and W.Dixie Highway
North Miami, Florida

Wild Wind
07-10-06, 23:04
Report from a visit in April 2005. Mint Lounge is a black club where I (a middle-aged white guy) felt VERY unwelcome. It wasn’t threatening, it was just exclusionary. Like no matter how long I hung out at the bar and drank beers and tipped bartenders and dancers, I was not going to get any attention or any action. Unlike Angels in North Miami (see my review), where I was approached by several dancers and was welcomed when I approached any of the others, I could barely get eye contact with any dancers at The Mint. Patrons also looked right thru or past me like I didn’t exist. I spent an hour there and was the only white in the place.

The club is on dead end side street off a main road with a huge neon sign so you can’t miss it. Its also across from a very large Police facility. Very unusual, but made me feel safer going in. I went on a Tsdy night and the parking lot in the back was almost full, probably 50 cars. Some very upscale with rims, ground effects, etc.

There was a group of 10 or so guys hanging around the front door looking at a selection of CD’s being offered for sale. They were clearly surprised to see a white guy stroll up. One guy let out a “whoa, look at this”.

You get frisked at the entry (which I appreciate for safety). Then you step right into the main room. It’s a small crowded place with a lot of people enjoying themselves, which gives it a great vitality. U shaped bar with a long dance floor w/ 2 poles. The music is not painfully loud and the lighting is appropriately low. There’s no place to do Lap dances but there were plenty of girls doing topless dances for guys who were either standing against a wall or sitting on one of the bar stools. I never saw any money change hands and the guys seemed not to be paying much attention to the girls as they danced. I wasn’t sure exactly what was going on with that but there was a lot of it happening.

They also have a small side room off the main room with a corner bar and a small square stage on one wall. It has 2 black vinyl couches and I did see a guy in a suit and tie getting a Lap dance that lasted at least 10 songs. It is much more brightly lit than the main space and I would have felt a little uncomfortable having a LD there. There is a sign in the main room above the door to the bathrooms that says “VIP” but I didn’t see where that would have led. Maybe there is a secret door to a special room but I didn’t see it.

There were about 40 girls there on a Tsdy at about midnight. They ranged from 5-9. No real dogs or skanks or overly heavy mamas. A couple of very pretty slender girls that I would have liked to get more intimate with, but couldn’t get their attention and didn’t know where we would go for that intimacy even if I did. Songs were pretty long so I was ready for some LD action. I’m used to a pattern where when you see a girl you fancy you make eye contact, she picks up on your interest and comes over to engage you in conversation. I tried that about 20 times and no one ever responded. I didn’t see anyone else doing it either. I just seemed like people already knew each other and hooked up without the standard ceremony. And it may have been that they just don’t encourage white guys to participate in the scene. Maybe they thought I was LE. Anyway, it was a bit like being an anthropologist in a new culture that I could not be part of.

The dancers on the main room stage do 3 songs and get nude. They got a lot of tip $ either handed to them or wadded up and thrown at them. Often the customers were handing them 3 or 4 singles at a time even though there was no way to get any contact for your tip. Maybe this is why they aren’t particularly hungry for private dance $.

I’m sure there is a whole social ecosystem and economy going on at The Mint that I just couldn’t figure out. I’d appreciate any explanation that other mongers might provide. I’d like to try it again because there were some very fine women there with nice bodies.

Rolly Polly
07-11-06, 17:54
I can tell you that they 100% thought you were a cop. White dudes do NOT go to the Mint Loung. It used to be rougher before the police station was there, as the club preceded the station. I give you credit for sticking around, bu don't waste your time there again.

Angel's gets a mixed crowd from time to time being as it is more noticable and not hidden away. There are plenty of regulars, but they aren't shocked by new or white faces.

Johnson1
07-13-06, 19:16
Now that our centre has closed, I am lost on my Miami trips.

Is anyone aware of a new meet and greet place that offered such great deals?

Jst Hvn Fn
07-14-06, 04:28
I will be coming to Miami next month and lookin to check out some clubs. I liked Wild Winds report on Angels but he said he was there over a year ago. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if it is still as good as he says. I really enjoy good VIPs. Thanks for any info.

BigBadLou305
07-15-06, 05:15
Guys i passed by Centro Espanol after work on South River Dr around 12:20am to see what was going on. The first thing i noticed was 3 vehicles parked in front of the place and I saw 2 signs that said "Closed for Remodeling" so I do a check up about every month to give you guys an update.

I drove on flagler and saw a blonde wsw. Her looks were about 3. Her face was horrible. I saw her on 40th and flagler. Some black dude dropped her off and waited in his mazda pick-up. Could be her pimp.

Aszxcv
07-18-06, 22:20
Lfk, Daty, Fob, Hjtc.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Aszxcv
07-18-06, 22:36
LFK, DATY, FOB, HJTC

Someone pm me the meaning of these terms.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

BigBadLou305
08-08-06, 06:41
I saw a few SW's on Flagler yesterday.

Hopefully this weekend they'll be more.

Sully
08-17-06, 18:41
I heard an unconfimred rumor that they reopened?

Can anybody confirm this?

[QUOTE=BigBadLou305]Guys i passed by Centro Espanol after work on South River Dr around 12:20am to see what was going on. The first thing i noticed was 3 vehicles parked in front of the place and I saw 2 signs that said "Closed for Remodeling" so I do a check up about every month to give you guys an update.

BigLou107
08-20-06, 08:53
I haven't passed by centro since last year. I heard it's still closed but who knows.

BigLou107
08-22-06, 06:33
I cruised by Nice and Naughty Sunday around 10: 30pm and they were closed. I think that place is shut down.

Very Scary
08-22-06, 20:18
I drove by there sunday night.

It was still close.

I heard an unconfimred rumor that they reopened?

Can anybody confirm this?

[QUOTE=BigBadLou305]Guys i passed by Centro Espanol after work on South River Dr around 12:20am to see what was going on. The first thing i noticed was 3 vehicles parked in front of the place and I saw 2 signs that said "Closed for Remodeling" so I do a check up about every month to give you guys an update.

TheHammer
08-23-06, 19:04
I was rolling south on Federal Highway in Hollywood the other night, south of Young Circle. I saw a hot looking blond standing at the bus stop and never thought that she might be a WSW. Surprise---Surprise. I got the look and the rest is history. Slim, blond, nice ass, 34B's, very sweet and GFE all the way and abouth 25yo. Wanted CBJ but no cover to be found so BBBJ was in order.

She claims to be an Escort trying to make a few extra's but who cares about the story just get down and do the deed. The car had to do but I will do her again on the sheets for the whole enchilada.
She said that her number is OK to be given out so Senior members PM for the digits.

I have been down in South Florida for only a few months but the Hammer is out there and looking and doing the research and developement like I was good at in NYC

Hammer

PS I have not contributed to the board until now because I had nothing to contribute. Thanks gentlemen for all the info that you shared.

Ratbutt
08-24-06, 18:31
My observations:

My style is I like small clubs where the ratio of customers to providers/dancers is about equal. i.e. the girls are competing for attention rather than vice versa. I guess I like easy pickins'. Being melanin-endowed I also like higher-energy clubs, some of the really dry "gentlemens clubs" are creepy and boring. Bear my subjective preferences in mind, if your not like me you wont like what I like.

Secrets - Very laid-back more of a lounge experience. Not crunk but good for chilling-out as you plan your activities. The line-up of girls is very hit or miss but if you find one you like there is 100% chance that she will be willing to go the distance for the right donation. Yes, it is basically the home depot for independent girls. It is a small club so you really have a chance to relax and talk to the girls to decide what level of involvement you want that evening. Drinks are brutally overpriced at night ($15). If you want to leave with phone numbers for a topper-upper later on, you will. Hit or miss but keeps me coming back. Some of the girls seem to be light **** users to help them get through their day but it is hardly noticeable, they are all conversant and hardly-cracked out...Girls range from 3-8.

Take One Lounge - Not necessarily for the melanin-challenged but if you actually want to enjoy a nice "crunk", high-energy joint where the girls seem to be in charge this may be it. In this club it is all about the bootay as black and latina girls flaunt their copious posterior endowments. I don't smoke weed but I've been to this club 3 times and have the feeling of being high after 2 songs 'cause of the high-energy music and dancing. Having said that, I have no idea on extras e.t.c. at this club - too busy cruising the whole scene. Girls range from 5-9 if you like the black/.latin flava.

Coco's Lounge - Seemed to be a black club (as above), didn't stay long enough to figure it out. Info anyone? Seemed to have alot of potential and be much safer than Rolexx.

Club Rolexx - Legendary for good and bad reasons. 99% certain this is mainly a black club. Girls are extremely aggressive but that is cause they mean business...Go there in the daytime and you can pretty much do what you want for extremely reasonable rates. Be careful though, the quality of the girls varies wildly, there are a few girls who you will be able to tell are pretty selective (and what the heck, you will be able to do the "dip" test on all of them anyway). Scared to go back but this big-breasted Bahamian mama has seared her gyrating image into my brain...Girls range from 4-9

Angels - This place is a festering dump, didn't even stick around to check the girls. The health authority should close it down.

Club Passion?/Party Girls - I don't even know the name of this place but it is my favorite because I am goo-goo for one of the girls there. A dark-skinned 24 year old hardbody who will lapdance the shine off your dick. She is an absolute miracle. This girl is really sweet and those of you who like younger women will go broke or leave your wives immediately. Exchanged #s and currently trying to figure out how far this can go but if you thought the art of lapdancing was dead you need to check this girl out. As usual girls here are black/latina and extras vary by girl. There is a beautiful huge-breasted mullatta here who won't let you touch her while dancing but on the other extreme alot of the other girls will do alot more if they like you, consider friendly FF to be standard. Girls range from 5-8

Diamonds - I have heard from alot of strippers that this is a great club, anyone have a perspective?

Hope this post is informative, it really is a great scene down here and I have just begun to scratch the surface.

RipeFox
08-25-06, 06:39
My observations:

My style is I like small clubs where the ratio of customers to providers/dancers is about equal. i.e. the girls are competing for attention rather than vice versa. I guess I like easy pickins'. Being melanin-endowed I also like higher-energy clubs, some of the really dry "gentlemens clubs" are creepy and boring. Bear my subjective preferences in mind, if your not like me you wont like what I like.

Secrets - Very laid-back more of a lounge experience. Not crunk but good for chilling-out as you plan your activities. The line-up of girls is very hit or miss but if you find one you like there is 100% chance that she will be willing to go the distance for the right donation. Yes, it is basically the home depot for independent girls. It is a small club so you really have a chance to relax and talk to the girls to decide what level of involvement you want that evening. Drinks are brutally overpriced at night ($15). If you want to leave with phone numbers for a topper-upper later on, you will. Hit or miss but keeps me coming back. Some of the girls seem to be light **** users to help them get through their day but it is hardly noticeable, they are all conversant and hardly-cracked out...Girls range from 3-8.

Take One Lounge - Not necessarily for the melanin-challenged but if you actually want to enjoy a nice "crunk", high-energy joint where the girls seem to be in charge this may be it. In this club it is all about the bootay as black and latina girls flaunt their copious posterior endowments. I don't smoke weed but I've been to this club 3 times and have the feeling of being high after 2 songs 'cause of the high-energy music and dancing. Having said that, I have no idea on extras e.t.c. at this club - too busy cruising the whole scene. Girls range from 5-9 if you like the black/.latin flava.

Coco's Lounge - Seemed to be a black club (as above), didn't stay long enough to figure it out. Info anyone? Seemed to have alot of potential and be much safer than Rolexx.

Club Rolexx - Legendary for good and bad reasons. 99% certain this is mainly a black club. Girls are extremely aggressive but that is cause they mean business...Go there in the daytime and you can pretty much do what you want for extremely reasonable rates. Be careful though, the quality of the girls varies wildly, there are a few girls who you will be able to tell are pretty selective (and what the heck, you will be able to do the "dip" test on all of them anyway). Scared to go back but this big-breasted Bahamian mama has seared her gyrating image into my brain...Girls range from 4-9

Angels - This place is a festering dump, didn't even stick around to check the girls. The health authority should close it down.

Club Passion?/Party Girls - I don't even know the name of this place but it is my favorite because I am goo-goo for one of the girls there. A dark-skinned 24 year old hardbody who will lapdance the shine off your dick. She is an absolute miracle. This girl is really sweet and those of you who like younger women will go broke or leave your wives immediately. Exchanged #s and currently trying to figure out how far this can go but if you thought the art of lapdancing was dead you need to check this girl out. As usual girls here are black/latina and extras vary by girl. There is a beautiful huge-breasted mullatta here who won't let you touch her while dancing but on the other extreme alot of the other girls will do alot more if they like you, consider friendly FF to be standard. Girls range from 5-8

Diamonds - I have heard from alot of strippers that this is a great club, anyone have a perspective?

Hope this post is informative, it really is a great scene down here and I have just begun to scratch the surface.Coco's: Yes its a black club. Its been a while since I've been there, it reminds me of Rolexx. A little more sophisticated.

Diamonds: A very upscale black club. All the dancers are pretty and the club itself is very nice. $$ was spent on this place.

Ratbutt
08-25-06, 19:04
Spent some time at Coco's today & had a good time they have some nice girls and a nice private VIP area. Dances are cheap $5 "table" and $10 lap in the daytime, but if the girl likes you you basically get the same treatment for both.

Didn't get the sense that extras were available but it may just take more time to crack.

Against my better judgement, spent some time at Rolexx in the pm and now I am spent.

Ratbutt
08-26-06, 10:39
Agreed, Lord Glenn, but you gotta try everything at least once.

Short One #2
08-28-06, 23:04
I know where Secrets, Rolexx, and Take One are what about the rest? Angels, Coco's, etc. How about letting us mongers know so we can all try our luck?

Went to Goldrush last week and was qouted a ridiculous amount $450 to go with 2 girls, when I asked if they would both blow me I got a surprised look and "that'll be extra" There still waiting for me.

Stay Safe in Mongerland...

BigLou107
08-29-06, 04:39
Ok guys, now's a good time to goto strip clubs before the trop storm/hurr comes.

Stay safe.

Ratbutt
09-06-06, 19:58
Okay, with the fiasco going on in the "Streetwalkers" thread I thought I'd share a story to let you guys know that the monger life is still worth living. Sorry, no pics, I'm working up to that.

So I went to Angels the other day, alot of girls recommended it so I gave it a second chance. There was some decent talent in the evening and sex was definately on the menu. Was quoted $200 before negotiations by 2 different girls and got the sense that quality GFE was available depending on your vibe with the girl.

Was going to do take-out when I get a call from a girl I met at another club. This is a girl that "doesn't", this girl makes so much money just stripping that I really believe that she doesn't "work" I've seen her clear $500 a night just from dancing when other girls aren't making any money. Anyway, she is on her way to work and stops by to see me at Angels. She says that she really isn't into working that night so I offer her some change to come private dance for me, we agree no FS, just some liquor and solid groping so I get her down to bargain basement price for 2 hours. Normally wouldn't do this but this chick is drop-dead gorgeous with a tight 24 year old body & twat so I figure I will take what I can get at that time of night.

We get to the hotel and she does her thing (Massage/Bodyslide e.t.c.). At some point she asks if I would like to massage her back, I oblige and in the process notice that she is absolutely dripping wet like shes got a faucet down there. The sweetness of that juice is too much to resist so I start giving her FF so she can get some relief. This flows into DATY and The next thing I know she sticks her butt into the air and goes "Fuck me, just fuck me" I am dumbfounded (Still trying to be good) and remind her that I promised not to, to which she responds "Fuck me, just fuck me". By her third plea I break down and grab the rubber and perform my duty, the liquor makes sparky fire early but I follow up with a combo DATY,FF with ass fingering to bring her home.

We meet the next night & I'm afraid that she will want to collect a few hundred bucks but she insists that she wasn't working cause if she was it wouldn't have been so cheap! Persevere mongers!

BigLou107
09-09-06, 04:15
Wow! Strippers are cool. Nice bodies,fine azzes n tit's.

I passed by Take One Lounge, ain't nothing much going on except i saw Le pull over a bsw next to Take One. Then i passed by clubboi or ice. I think it's a strip club on 79st and 441.

BigLou107
09-09-06, 18:24
My sincere apologies to everyone for encouraging the schmuck.

G61Listen here boy. Even if you tried to do me i would have to take a birth control pill but that sht aint gonna happan.

Your story about strippers is completely fause. The way you post on the board seems like you're too aggressive to the strippers,sw's,etc.. You got to let them be in control cause you're paying them. If they get out of control then that's when you take over.

Why don't you goto clubboi(formerly Club Ice) maybe you'll find a tranny there. The site is clubboi.com

Member 9578
09-10-06, 00:47
I had a good time after the UM game today. I was at a bar close to 17th, spanish only, but still a good time.

Ratbutt
09-11-06, 21:10
Kos Hunter,

Don't tease! Can you give a little more direction on how to find your bar? I am loving Miami but I can't find the latino talent, I am sure there are a few Colombianas hiding out there. And I have so much love to share.

Ratbutt
10-17-06, 00:17
If anyone out there is a Tit man then run, don't walk to Coco's Lounge on the weekends at night and check out this girl called E*. No, she won't do f/s but you will get an enthusiastic & satisfying lap dance. This girl could be a model for Score magazine, huge holstein-class Tetas with thick chewable nipples, not the "painted-on" type. They are all natural and she will let you experience them.
I know you are thinking "I've done big titted girls before, whats the big deal?"
Trust me, you have never experienced titties like this. She is very pretty and articulate and has great sexual energy but she is a good girl 8(.

BigLou107
10-20-06, 05:18
There's this place that's like a disco club and nude bar. It's called Shadows. I might go there this weekend.

Member #4231
10-20-06, 14:51
There's this place that's like a disco club and nude bar. It's called Shadows. I might go there this weekend.I was told that is a gay club, no bullshit.

BigLou107
10-21-06, 15:12
I noticed the new club that was Black Gold , the Boulevard Theater and the Pussy Cat before at 78th street. I believe it is going to be a gay club.

That could be BigLou's new venue,,,meeting fat, black trannies and claiming they're his b1tches.:DLOL my new venue maybe meeting fat black b1tches but tranny's helll no glenn. The gay club i know is club boi's on 79st and 441 across from bahamas resturant. I never knew it's a gay club. Glenn maybe you'll get lucky with a trannie. Just let her/him blow u thats it. You don't have to do her or it. Just pretend it's heather or some hoe u been doing. Works for me. lol :)

Johnson1
11-01-06, 01:57
Glen,

Could I get directions to take Rt 1, coming down from Palm Beach?

Any recomends on where to find a nice blonde that works a day shift?

You can send me a private pm with info.

Member #4231
11-02-06, 12:48
Glen,

Could I get directions to take Rt 1, coming down from Palm Beach?

Any recomends on where to find a nice blonde that works a day shift?

You can send me a private pm with info.Hey Johnson,

95 south and exit 79th st in Miami. Go about a mile east and its the pink/purple building on the left.

If you hit Biscaine you went a couple blocks to far.

Good luck.

BigLou107
11-03-06, 04:50
I heard take one is not all that. for whites it's ok and you're safe. Most of the time I heard they're cops that guard the place in case things go out of hand. Have fun and good luck.

uncovered
11-08-06, 02:03
Does anyone have any RECENT info on clubs in south FLA where full service is readily available in the club? I am from the North, and used to be a frequent Centro afficionado. I am on my way down this weekend, but I am at loose ends since I have heard that El Centro is closed! Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any info, gentlemen!

BigLou107
11-08-06, 04:37
Does anyone have any RECENT info on clubs in south FLA where full service is readily available in the club? I am from the North, and used to be a frequent Centro afficionado. I am on my way down this weekend, but I am at loose ends since I have heard that El Centro is closed! Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any info, gentlemen!Centro is temporaily closed for renovation. It's unknown when they'll be back open.

Very Scary
11-08-06, 13:03
Does anyone have any RECENT info on clubs in south FLA where full service is readily available in the club? I am from the North, and used to be a frequent Centro afficionado. I am on my way down this weekend, but I am at loose ends since I have heard that El Centro is closed! Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any info, gentlemen!Well I got FS at hotties a couple weeks ago for $150. I got it from a stripper name Lace. Sparkle says she'll do it for $80. I'm sure the rest of the strippers do it also.

Johnson1
11-17-06, 02:56
Thanks for the directs everybody, will be looking on Wednesday.

My oversight....I did not see that you wanted to go to the Take One....blame it on drinking and surfing...............:p

Take I-95 south to 79th street and go east past N. Miami ave, 3 blocks-
333 NE 79th St,,,3 blocks before Biscayne Blvd.

http://www.stripclublist.com/c.asp?c=14160

I have my own Take One expierence from back on 27 may 2005, remembering Fantasy...........post # 155

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1968&page=13&pp=30

Xbbdc
12-08-06, 04:46
Well I got FS at hotties a couple weeks ago for $150. I got it from a stripper name Lace. Sparkle says she'll do it for $80. I'm sure the rest of the strippers do it also.Did Lace work at Centro?

Username
12-17-06, 02:53
I'm going to be in town for the superbowl --- the city is certainly going to be busy, all the hotel rooms are full.

Since miami has its share of big events, I'm wondering what effect if any this has on the clubs -- certainly sounds like hotties is the new hot spot, specifically.

Being from kentucky I can only compare it to big events here like the kentucky derby --- here, not only for that event, but for a buffer around it, the extras basically stop because the girls make so much extra money from the extra people, they just don't need to. I'm sure in some places though there is the opposite effect where they take advantage of the extra people, still do the extras, but charge less. So what happens in miami?

Johnny B Good
12-17-06, 09:38
Too much info! You think LEO can't read? Watch for the upcoming raid reports in your local papers.

Username
12-18-06, 05:02
Johnny I don't think you were talking about me -- I'll assume you're new to the board givin your 3 post count.

However the general opionion on all the sections on this site I've ever followed is, its sort of the other way around.

LE does not live under a rock --- they know whats going on, they don't need the help of this board.

BigLou107
12-19-06, 03:46
Johnny I don't think you were talking about me -- I'll assume you're new to the board givin your 3 post count.

However the general opionion on all the sections on this site I've ever followed is, its sort of the other way around.

LE does not live under a rock --- they know whats going on, they don't need the help of this board.If I had gotton laid from the strip club I would not say the name's of the stripper just to hide their identitys.

Username
01-26-07, 22:15
Ok perhaps now is a better time to ask about what effect the superbowl is having on the SCs?

BigLou107
01-28-07, 01:06
Folks I just got word that Central Espanol is back. I heard about it from my co-worker and my friend about a week ago.

Nemodc
01-28-07, 13:27
He may have Redeemed himself. But he will still be fun to watch.

Nemo

Miami Ron
01-28-07, 18:12
He may have Redeemed himself. But he will still be fun to watch.

NemoI always found where Lou drove,what he ate,what time he went home,and his tranny escapades,his accident(not his birth) so much fun. I feel like I could drive around Flagler street blindfolded because of LOU'S wonderful posts.
Just remember when your driving about, the driver next to you just could be LOU!

I'm curious if anyone has ever met LOU in person and if yes does he seem
normal or a little off!

BigLou107
01-29-07, 02:00
I always found where Lou drove,what he ate,what time he went home,and his tranny escapades,his accident(not his birth) so much fun. I feel like I could drive around Flagler street blindfolded because of LOU'S wonderful posts.
Just remember when your driving about, the driver next to you just could be LOU!

I'm curious if anyone has ever met LOU in person and if yes does he seem
normal or a little off!Ron,

Keep your personal problems to yourself. You not normal.

Username
01-29-07, 11:06
OK I guess I figured this would be big news and people would be excited about it, so how bout confirmation from someone else its open, and not only that but its back to the way things were?

Fun Guy 71
01-29-07, 12:53
Redeemed is a very strong word when directed at Lou. LOL.

Be really careful when you are out and about.
This is a terrible week for the streets in MIA.
Don't want to see any of you on the nightly news.

Very Scary
01-29-07, 22:54
Dont waste your time guys. I drove by tonight and it isnt open. I dont know were he's getting his info from.

Nemodc
01-30-07, 02:18
In your last post, you forgot to tell us where you drove, what you ate and the cost/service of the tranny. C'mon, you're slipping there big boy.

Nemodc

BigLou107
01-30-07, 04:58
Look I told you that I heard from 2 people and I'm not making this up that I heard centro is not open. Very I don't believe you pass by to see if it was open. You must of went Sunday cause they usually close early on a Sunday night when it goes dead.

Username
02-06-07, 16:55
After all the pre-trip research I did, I determined the vast majority of miami clubs are pretty standard expensive, stage dance/hands off LD clubs. Whilest pink pony and hotties are possibly out of this category as well, they still sounded more expensive and there wasn't that much current info.

With that it was on to angels and take one. First I should say there is always the question of being white and feeling safe in these places --- at angels I wasn't even the only white patron, and at take one there were even a few white dancers --- with the exception of a slightly snippy bartender at angels, the staffs were great, and I had no problems in that regaurd.

Now on to what the clubs offer. Take one is pretty straight forward, you get $10 per song hands on dances of varying quality, based on the girl, in the open. Unless there is some private area nobody mentioned, thats it. So if you want some a bunch of cheap, good LDs only, its probably the place to go.

As for angels, well its a bit different. Its $20 for a real LD, or $10 for a standing dance, --- though that may vary based on the girl. Then there is the "grope stage" as somebody else mentioned, where you can tip a stage girl and feel her up, and the girl will provide varying (but sometimes very good) levels of interactivity. The VIP room is $25 to get in for half an hour, and then its basically up to the girl in there what she charges. I heard $20 per song from some, $10 from others --- only heard one indecent proposal whilest there --- though didn't test it because the place was busy and their were a couple cop cars parked next door when I went in.

This was in the pre-superbowl time frame in both places, so this may have blurred the normal quality of girls in the places, because I really didn't see any that were bad looking the entire time in either place.

So in closing I kinda agree with the previous poster, generally angels should be the first choice between the two, unless you are sure about wanting a bunch of LDs only, and nothing else.

Thaj Todad
02-27-07, 23:22
Just wondering if anyone has checked out club diamonds on NW170 and 3rd ave. I here they have a basket ball court and a barbershop inside. But I heard you have to "Make it Rain" to even get noticed in there.

Snake27
04-27-07, 19:48
IMHO, the answer to the question "Angels or Take One ?" is: both !

I visited your fair city and these two fine institutions, predominantly black "ghetto" strip clubs. I'm a white guy who is comfortable in these settings. They frisk people at the door, plus I'm a polite guy who mostly keeps to himself, so there's no danger. After all, most guys are there to focus on the girls.

In Angels I saw this one amazing woman, very beautiful and shapely, with huge natural breasts. And here was this vision of beauty, in this dump, strutting her stuff, getting felt up by all sorts of tough guys. It put an ironic smile on my face.

Both bars had plenty of hotties. In Take One I found a friendly, petite black girl with the characteristic round booty who gave me a few lap dances and liked to play with Mr. Johnson. This got me to thinking ... with my little head. So I asked her to meet the next day, and she gave me her phone#. When I called, the lowest she would go was $200. Probably a good price for a hot stripper babe, but a bit beyond my budget. So I didn't go for it. But FYI it's available.

Dee El
05-18-07, 17:21
Just wondering if anyone has checked out club diamonds on NW170 and 3rd ave. I here they have a basket ball court and a barbershop inside. But I heard you have to "Make it Rain" to even get noticed in there.Yo. Diamonds is THE SPOT for ebony flavas for right now. Good lawd, playa! And no, you don't have to be a big balla making it rain $1000s in ones. But yeah, you will see that going on, for sure. Mad NFL and rapper types in the joint spending $$$ like it's nobody's bizness, but only a few dancers get that kinda luv and it's not necessarily the baddest ones.

But it's a cool spot. Yeah, they got the barber shop and basketball court. LOL. Tru dat. Get with Cotton Candy for couch dances. She from Memphis. Nuf said. Wait for the 2-4-1s. It's worth the money. Real safe, no gangsta, dope dealer, thug types. I think it's like $20 to get in. Maybe less. No "2 drink minimum" be. S. No annoying dj talking crazy.

And ALL of the sistas are bangin'! They come from all over the USA to shake it. Detroit, ATL, Memphis, Vegas. It's crazy! Yeah, you can have a really good time for less than $100, word. Dances are $25 each. Full songs, good grind, no extras. They got cameras and management keeps an eye on you.

DL

Hornyasfuck
05-29-07, 22:43
First of all, Hello to the board.

First time posting. Went to Stir Crazy about a week ago, which is south on you. S 1 past dadeland mall. Got a decent lap dance with HJ, from this Colombian dancer (name was camille? ) who was also offering F/S in the private room. Was too pricey for me (about 400 bucks total for room and girl) but if any of you ballers out there don't mind spending the $$$ she would have been fun to play around with. Anyways just trying to contribute a little something to the board.

Arealfreak2000
05-31-07, 12:21
First of all, Hello to the board.

First time posting. Went to Stir Crazy about a week ago, which is south on you. S 1 past dadeland mall. Got a decent lap dance with HJ, from this Colombian dancer (name was camille? ) who was also offering F/S in the private room. Was too pricey for me (about 400 bucks total for room and girl) but if any of you ballers out there don't mind spending the $$$ she would have been fun to play around with. Anyways just trying to contribute a little something to the board.How much for the HJ and dance?

Hornyasfuck
06-01-07, 00:19
How much for the HJ and dance?Dances are 25 dollars each, nothing was agreed upon as for the HJ, she just started to reach down my pants and proceed.

Mr Clubberman
06-01-07, 09:22
How much for the HJ and dance?I've been to SC many times. In the "dance room", it is $25 per song, unless the girl knows you and will do them cheaper. I've had a few that do nothing more than dance, but some will give you a HJ and once or twice, a CBJ, looong after I knew the dancer. The private room IS expensive, but a great time with the right dancer.

Arealfreak2000
06-02-07, 00:07
Dances are 25 dollars each, nothing was agreed upon as for the HJ, she just started to reach down my pants and proceed.Thanks for the reply. Hopefully I can meet up with Camille this weekend.

Arealfreak2000
06-03-07, 21:50
Anyone been to either of these establishments? Both south on US1 after the turnpike overpass.

Arealfreak2000
06-04-07, 23:17
If you like black chicks with high quality. Goto nice n naughty. I gotta BJ from a black stripper with a hot mouth. She can sure suck a mean dick. Most of these black women r hotter than hell. Go for it. That's if you're a black lover like me.

BigLouWhat did the BJ @ N&N run you?

BigLou107
06-05-07, 05:46
What did the BJ @ N&N run you?Her BJ ran $80 plus $35 room which was not bad.

Jack76
06-05-07, 12:24
I finally checked this place out after driving by a thousand times. Was there last night around 10pm. In brief; No cover. $4.25 domestic beer, 5 or 6 ugly girls and one really attractive blonde green eyed beauty. She was so hot that I broke the rules by buying her two $21 airline bottles of white zinfandel and didn't even get a dance from her. The atmosphere sucked. There were 4 or 5 other guys there. The girls dance one or two songs in the middle of the bar about 6 feet away from the seating. They constantly go on and off the stage so the same girl comes around for her dollar tip every 7 or 8 minutes. This got so annoying that at one point I said "Wait, didn't I just tip you?" So she freaks out and complains to the bartender and then the manager. The bartender kept coming by and asking if I wanted to buy my girl another drink even though her bottle was clearly more than half full. When the girl asked if I would buy her a third bottle I said lets wait a bit and sure enough she was gone. I left at that point and cruised Flagler for a bit. VIP is $150 an hour plus the girls fees. The girl I was with clearly said she didn't do the sex thing in there. I got the impression she does on her own time. If so i'm sure it's not cheap. All in all not a place worth revisiting.

Razorblade1980
06-06-07, 22:38
First time Poster!

I actually came across this site by accident, but I am very pleased to know I am not the only guy driving around Miami, looking for another "Centro" I miss that place!!!!! :( Anyways I'll be reading more and educating myself more on the terminology that is used to speak in code. I feel as if I just found a great place where I am not alone anymore!

Mr Clubberman
06-07-07, 01:46
Anyone been to either of these establishments? Both south on US1 after the turnpike overpass.Been to both. Playpen was my major hangout at one time.

Arealfreak2000
06-07-07, 21:55
Been to both. Playpen was my major hangout at one time.How are the crowd and girls in each of these? Any strong opinions on any of them?

Mr Clubberman
07-06-07, 09:10
How are the crowd and girls in each of these? Any strong opinions on any of them?Let's put it this way.

If it were not for one or two dancers/bartenders at both, I would likely not visit either on a regular basis. Far to many good clubs in the Miami area.

Mr Clubberman
07-06-07, 09:14
I would love to find a club with at least one decent Asian woman. Seems, these days, the majority of women (other then the real pricey clubs) are black or hispanic. Neither a favorite of mine!

Xicculus
07-25-07, 10:44
Anyone been to Cheetas lately? It's on the NE side of Hallandale Beach Blvd down the street from Scarletts, where I first went but was asked to take off my baseball hat. Not unreasonable, but as it was 2 am and I wasn't in the mood of being told what to do I checked out Cheetas.

Here's the thing - the girls were beautiful, a number of 8s 9s and 10s, but the $25 friction dance is complete bullshit, or I was missing something. I was with a seemingly coked out girl named Leena, tall, slim, brunette with a classy broad look to her. We had some drinks (not cheap, bruthas) and then went back to the private dance area, only to get a 'bikini dance' with some touching, but take your fucking bra off for $25/3minutes!

The odd thing was that most if not all the other girls were similarly 'dressed'... what's the deal? No skin in the private dance area at Cheetas?

Rob Hay
08-16-07, 01:03
There was a rumour that this place re-opened any truth to it?

Xmen0075
08-20-07, 21:35
That's a big negative Rob Hay,,At least that's what the lady in the white kitchen out fit told me.

I approached the front gate,,,the place looks like it's going to open at night the way the signs are still up and the front is clean.

There's a catering service or something working in the kitchen, the door to the kitchen is to the left of the main entrance and the door was open,,,I could see two nice looking Latin ladies in there working.

I asked one of them if the club was going to re-open....she said " it's closed permanently"

Here's some pics from 9 0clock this morning.........What a shame. Some great memories in this place!

Tanboat05
08-21-07, 12:25
Anyone been to Cheetas lately? It's on the NE side of Hallandale Beach Blvd down the street from Scarletts, where I first went but was asked to take off my baseball hat. Not unreasonable, but as it was 2 am and I wasn't in the mood of being told what to do I checked out Cheetas.

Here's the thing - the girls were beautiful, a number of 8s 9s and 10s, but the $25 friction dance is complete bullshit, or I was missing something. I was with a seemingly coked out girl named Leena, tall, slim, brunette with a classy broad look to her. We had some drinks (not cheap, bruthas) and then went back to the private dance area, only to get a 'bikini dance' with some touching, but take your fucking bra off for $25/3minutes!

The odd thing was that most if not all the other girls were similarly 'dressed'... what's the deal? No skin in the private dance area at Cheetas?You gotta fo with $5 in your pocket. You will get the 9 or 10 girls to drool from either end.

Monger Forever
08-21-07, 14:02
That has been Laundering money since Griselda Blanco was in Miami thats a very old laundry facility.

And at one time many of huge deals have gone down at this fine place. They unloaded tons of fun at the dock in back many of times as well.

The Pink Pussy cat is the same story many loads have been delt there. but they do not have a dock so no loads unloaded. And the pink pussy cat has been cleaning money for ages also.

PS: They can be closed and wash money many people have figured out catering is great for washing money heck prove how much they sell. heck a gated off kitchen and food storage and no one knows if your cooking or packing.

Damn I am a mess to many years in the Miami fun.

ALSO PS PS : I AM NOT LOU !!!!!!!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT THOUGHT I WAS LOU GET REAL !!

Later

Chef Enzo
08-21-07, 17:27
ALSO PS PS : I AM NOT LOU !!!!!!!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT THOUGHT I WAS LOU GET REAL !!

Later

If you were Lou you'd have to change your handle to "Monger NEVER"

BigLou107
08-22-07, 04:59
That has been Laundering money since Griselda Blanco was in Miami thats a very old laundry facility.

And at one time many of huge deals have gone down at this fine place. They unloaded tons of fun at the dock in back many of times as well.

The Pink Pussy cat is the same story many loads have been delt there. but they do not have a dock so no loads unloaded. And the pink pussy cat has been cleaning money for ages also.

PS: They can be closed and wash money many people have figured out catering is great for washing money heck prove how much they sell. heck a gated off kitchen and food storage and no one knows if your cooking or packing.

Damn I am a mess to many years in the Miami fun.

Also ps ps: I am not lou! For those of you that thought I was lou get real!

LaterFolks monger forever is the wanna be biglou. get real and go fvk a refrigerator door you hunk of blubber.

Chef Enzo
08-22-07, 15:01
Folks monger forever is the wanna be biglou. get real and go fvk a refrigerator door you hunk of blubber.
I cun't here you or see your posts. Someone let me know if I missed any relevant information.

Zeuskris03
08-31-07, 20:38
Thought this link would be useful

http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/index.php?/news/comments/strip-clubs/

Will be in miami this weekend. Planning to check out Angels strip club.

Any info on strip clubs which provide FS (value for money ones) would be appreciated.

Carry on Fellas.

Mangus Man
09-01-07, 09:24
NW 77th street and Biscayne Blvd.,,formally The Pink PussyCat Theater....

What ever this establishment before,,,forget it.
It's a Gay Disco now.

Anybody else remember this place from 40 years ago in the 1960's?

It was a movie theatre and on Saturdays they turned it over to us kids, for all day 3 Stooges film festivals. Milk Duds and Cracker Jacks! We used to go completely wild in that place running around like Curly on acid.

Also, the canal on the side of the parking lot, we used to cast net for schools of mullet and once in a while gig snook. Ah, childhood memories.

Mangus Man
09-05-07, 07:52
Well, we all were on Skipper Chuck.

But the Royal Castle on Biscayne and 61st was our midnight sneak-out spot.
My buds and I would sneak out at midnight and go there for some Castleburgers and Birch beer in the dead of night. And we were only about 12 at the time.

Growing up on the boulevard and 57th Terrace, Morningside Elementary, and Edison, my grandfather had an auto parts store on Miami Ave. Playing baseball in Little River park. Paddling out to Pelican Shit Island in the bay for overnight beer camping and rat shooting parties. Climbing over the fence at night to sneak into Morningside Pool with Carla Miller. Trick or treating in Bay Point to get the good candy.

Two homos live in my old house now. No more abortions at the clinic where I had my first BSW BJ in the backyard on a Saturday night in 1981.

You really can't go back, like they say.

Doombringer321
10-09-07, 09:06
I used to get full service from all the GSE clubs (Geraldi South Entreprises) which is Pink pony, Goldrush and Marsters since no one is talking about it I assume that is dead any info on that would be appreciated.

Andresm29
10-09-07, 20:34
I used to get full service from all the GSE clubs (Geraldi South Entreprises) which is Pink pony, Goldrush and Marsters since no one is talking about it I assume that is dead any info on that would be appreciated.They changed that in 2005, i waited too long and didn't get the opportunity.

Unless something changed?

Dontoonice
10-10-07, 08:41
So I've always called on escot services because its the safetest way (I think) but the fact is that there is alway the chance of getting the wrong lady (bait-n-switch) or getting caught in a police sting. Strip clubs allow you to see the merchandise before you order it :)

In that note, can anyone provide ino on which are the clubs in which you may get GFE or FS? take-out? avg rates?

As you could tell I'm new to this site, so I apologize if this topic has been already requesed, but Im sure this will help me and some of my fellow newbies.

Thank you in advance.

MikeInBrazil
11-04-07, 17:49
Damn, I never seen a bigger stripclub then Tooties. There are so many girls there and alot of the ladies are lookers. I enjoyed myself there, but I like clubs were the extras cost a lil less.

Ho Lala
11-24-07, 14:55
I went to the Stonewall Lounge last Tu. Not many girls when I was there. Picked up a nice titted one. No rush at all, nice CBJ and FS in the VIP. VIP was .3 and the girl asked $.5 but went down easily at $. Music is pretty loud, a good thing when you are in the VIP. The girl (damned I am so bad with name, do not remember her name at all !) gave me her phone # for take out. I'll try and report.
be safe

Driverdown
11-26-07, 09:59
I went to the Stonewall Lounge last Tu. At what time? I have been there only once a while ago and either I didn't look like someone looking for service or things have changed.

Kwik Ryk
11-26-07, 17:27
RTFF on the Street Walker section, all your questions will be answered there.

At what time? I have been there only once a while ago and either I didn't look like someone looking for service or things have changed.

Ho Lala
11-26-07, 21:30
At what time? I have been there only once a while ago and either I didn't look like someone looking for service or things have changed.
I was there at 3 PM. They did not have a lot of girl though.

Norm Gerd
11-27-07, 00:25
Greetings all,

I will be in Miami very soon and was wondering if I am better off finding a good incall, or going to a club. I don't have to have fs, a HJ or CBJ would be fine. I will have a car, so I can get around. I will check out TUSCL for more info on Stonewall.

Norm!

Kwik Ryk
11-27-07, 22:24
That sucks man, maybe most of them were on the rag. I mean it is the end of the month. Hahaha! Who knows, it's a crap shoot on the quantity of girls that'll be there on any given day, let alone a Monday or Tuesday.

I was there at 3 PM. They did not have a lot of girl though.

Chef Enzo
11-28-07, 01:42
Greetings all,

I will be in Miami very soon and was wondering if I am better off finding a good incall, or going to a club. I don't have to have fs, a HJ or CBJ would be fine. I will have a car, so I can get around. I will check out TUSCL for more info on Stonewall.

Norm!
Just go to Tootsies in N. Dade or Cheetas (2 locations) in Broward.

TUSCL for the directions.

Stonewall's is a tiny club manbe 40 people can fit inside at once. It's no frills. 98.8% latinas 60% speak little to no English. They dance to 92.5% latin songs. It's a basic neigborhood titty bar. That caters to the local Hialeah clientelle. If your comfortable there you will also do well at Take One Lounge on 79th Street and The Trap Lounge on NW 7th Ave & 135th Street.

Satiating
11-29-07, 17:33
Has anyone been in there lately...? Maybe the girls are in glass booths like the last time there were live acts there, or maybe there's a real club in there now.....Haven't been there myself, but their website says "Fantasy Booths with Live Models" and the photos don't look there's room for any type of real club inside.

Kwik Ryk
11-29-07, 23:06
I haven't been in there lately. Last time I went in there was maybe a year and a half ago. They had shower shows for I believe $45 for 30 minutes, and then a room with a glass window with the girl on the opposite side and that was $30 for 15 minutes. When I went, there was a fine spanish girl with broad shoulders and another one that I swear was a tranny. I'll check it out next time I win big at Miami Jai Alai.

Passed by The Miami PlayGround on nw 27 ave and 36 street yesterday,,, I see that there are live girls featured there now.

Has anyone been in there lately...? Maybe the girls are in glass booths like the last time there were live acts there, or maybe there's a real club in there now..... I will have to investigate in the near future when I have time.......G61

WebDog
11-30-07, 19:35
Maybe the girls are in glass booths like the last time there were live acts therethat is truly a lost art. If it were making a 'cum back' however it would be a glorious day for all of us.

God I miss the days when I could leave my office, spend 5 minutes on the subway and spend $20 to spray my wad onto the glass separating me and the face of dirty, near-teenage girls.

One girl would rigorously jerk off with me, moaning and everything, then put her face right in front of the glass when I was ready to cum. With those tight rooms you could blast it out then collapse back again the wall and recover; clean up with the complimentary tissue. And when you leave not only feel good about a great experience, but get extra boost knowing you're not that guy mopping it up behind you.

And you say that is not a real club? Pshaw indeed!

Every real peepshow I know about has closed except for a few on the west coast. If they made a comeback, that would be outstanding.

NorthBound
11-30-07, 20:46
The girls sit in the very south side of the store on a couch. If there is only one girl there, the other ones could be working or they only have one on.

There are a few different options. If you choose the expensive option listed in the post below then you are lead to a very large by glass window standards room. The shower room the girl is in is also very large. On your side of the glass there is alot of space, no tissue box, bring your own. There is a plastic chair for you to sit on. You can tell the girl exactly what you want her to do.

A few years back there where two colombians in there --- one look like a tv/ts and she also walked the streets in the area. I am almost positive that any girl behind the glass is available if you approach the right away, and spend $150.00. Sort of like the cafeterias...you just have to build trust over time.

NorthBound
11-30-07, 22:48
Exactly

That's whats I do and the indi website...

Off the street for a number reasons these days. Not preaching, just not into it atleast in the america anymore.

Strolled for 17 years and no arrests...counting my blessings and moving on.
Craiglists has changed the street scene and I refuse to use it, to much scams and le traps.

I stick to amps and the well reviewed indi girls, alittle pricey but with the cost of gas and time involved and always coming up emptyhanded I prefer it that way.

Once you mongered overseas (as I know you have) and seen whats available and the fact that I have a new respect for hygine of the providers and where I lay my body (I told you what happened to me in a pm a year ago): the local street scene doesn't meet my requirements.

I was in a recent relationship and got tested. Came up clean on all tests. I guess I am not going temp fate on the street anymore. If I am going to risk it, Colombia and points south will become my playground.

Then I will change my screen name to Southbound.

I am enlightened and don't feel I can go back to the local street (drug areas) and all of the undercover cops who constatly harrased me for years while cruising the Hollywood, FL scene and other areas. I have been held at knife point, scammed too many times, but learned from lessons.

Unfortunately after the years of trial and error and finding out what works---the local supply went on a major down turn. Know there are almost no sw left and the ones that look good feel they deserve atleast $100.00..But they won't take advantage of me, I am now too smart for them and the police (I think)

If I had an apartment that I can take them to, and HOSE them down and up I may have a different outlook.

Please don't berate me for posting in the Strip Club forum....we all read every topic on both boards.

WebDog
12-02-07, 19:21
For $150 I am not rushing down there any time soon. My fond memories are based on a max $25 outlay, and wouldn't spend any more than that today either. If they have a live entertainment license, they could make real money if they charged peepshow prices ($5 for 15 minutes or so curtain time, private shows for tips, $20 max). Who the fuck is going to spend $150?? Nobody. Not when you have the SC options you do down there.

Just want to set the record straight -- I have a soft spot in my perverted heart for peepshows, but not at those prices!

NorthBound
12-02-07, 21:25
I think you guys misunderstood me alittle.

There are two peepshow sections of this store. Both on the south side (one entrance to store though) The first one are the small little booths where you can get 5minute shows,etc. I forgot the price because I declined.

The area I spoke about was the $45.00 option where the room is huge and the area for the girl to dance behind the glass is also very large and with a shower.

The $150.00 I mentioned was for takeout afterhours or daytime. There is a phone in the room and you can talk to her, tell her what you want. If you go a few times, some of these girls, especially the latin ones will meet you on the outside for about $100.00 to $150.00. Just like the cafeterias, hit or miss. If you word it the right way and speak alittle spanish it helps. Alot of the girls who work here are not making ends meet and if approached the right away will jump at it. As stated in last post, one of the colombian girls that used to work there used to walk the street between 22-27th on 36th and I have seen her on flager too. Most of the dancers there have side sw or escort setups going. There just isn't enough traffic or money in the area for $50.00 jerk off sessions with the girl not touching you. Therefore most men spend $10.00 or some quarters and hit the road.

The way that always works for me in undercover-closed type places is:

"what would it take to make you happy?" This works great in bars and cafeterias, even better if you say it in spanish. Most time they write it down on a napkin or paper and hand it to you. It will say $100.00 and there number. Don't ask follow up questions (multi pop, bbbj, etc.) just call them in the afternoon and offer to take them to lunch. I have had some for free over the years because I was nice and hung out with them -- Strippers too. Even dated a very ethnic looking stripper years ago.

But for now you guys can get the quick 5-15minute dealo for under $20.00.

This is the absolute last behind the glass peep show place around, and it is not entirely hounded by gay men like the orange tree cinema on 441 south of 595.

BigLou107
12-03-07, 00:32
I think you guys misunderstood me alittle.

There are two peepshow sections of this store. Both on the south side (one entrance to store though) The first one are the small little booths where you can get 5minute shows,etc. I forgot the price because I declined.

The area I spoke about was the $45.00 option where the room is huge and the area for the girl to dance behind the glass is also very large and with a shower.

The $150.00 I mentioned was for takeout afterhours or daytime. There is a phone in the room and you can talk to her, tell her what you want. If you go a few times, some of these girls, especially the latin ones will meet you on the outside for about $100.00 to $150.00. Just like the cafeterias, hit or miss. If you word it the right way and speak alittle spanish it helps. Alot of the girls who work here are not making ends meet and if approached the right away will jump at it. As stated in last post, one of the colombian girls that used to work there used to walk the street between 22-27th on 36th and I have seen her on flager too. Most of the dancers there have side sw or escort setups going. There just isn't enough traffic or money in the area for $50.00 jerk off sessions with the girl not touching you. Therefore most men spend $10.00 or some quarters and hit the road.

The way that always works for me in undercover-closed type places is:

"what would it take to make you happy?" This works great in bars and cafeterias, even better if you say it in spanish. Most time they write it down on a napkin or paper and hand it to you. It will say $100.00 and there number. Don't ask follow up questions (multi pop, bbbj, etc.) just call them in the afternoon and offer to take them to lunch. I have had some for free over the years because I was nice and hung out with them -- Strippers too. Even dated a very ethnic looking stripper years ago.

But for now you guys can get the quick 5-15minute dealo for under $20.00.

This is the absolute last behind the glass peep show place around, and it is not entirely hounded by gay men like the orange tree cinema on 441 south of 595.The Orange Tree Cinema is the place for me maybe I'll get lucky.

Chef Enzo
12-03-07, 16:36
The Orange Tree Cinema is the place for me maybe I'll get lucky.
You go there boy!

Go get sum!

Tell us all about it; I cant wait to here the details.

You're the monger supreemo. Let us know if you get some DIM SUM.

GetMeSome
12-04-07, 14:00
that is truly a lost art. If it were making a 'cum back' however it would be a glorious day for all of us.

God I miss the days when I could leave my office, spend 5 minutes on the subway and spend $20 to spray my wad onto the glass separating me and the face of dirty, near-teenage girls.

One girl would rigorously jerk off with me, moaning and everything, then put her face right in front of the glass when I was ready to cum. With those tight rooms you could blast it out then collapse back again the wall and recover; clean up with the complimentary tissue. And when you leave not only feel good about a great experience, but get extra boost knowing you're not that guy mopping it up behind you.

And you say that is not a real club? Pshaw indeed!

Every real peepshow I know about has closed except for a few on the west coast. If they made a comeback, that would be outstanding.

I visit NYC regularly on biz and there are quite a few places up on 8th between 42-48 that still have the 'good ole' peep show. Haven't endulged in about a year or so.

BigLou107
12-05-07, 07:46
Ok I went to Miami Playground on 12/3 around 3am and I talked to the so-called Pakistanian guy about the live girls and asked if they were actually there and he said they're gone so I guess they usually leave aroudn 3am or before. Then I went the next night before 1am on 12/4 and I walked throught the private viewing booths and some spanish guy with a mop said "man it stinks in there" in spanish. As I walked in there where they sell sextoys I looked to my left and I see this lady sitting on the couch and she waved at me and I said to myself hmmm looks familiar, no wait somethings wrong and she said Hi to me and I said Hi and she said would you likie a tree tour and I said sure now here's where I freaked out, She or he said "well just to let you know I'm a transexual and I looked around to make sure I was alone and while I turned my head and did a 180 I said to myself ewww for a quick second so I followed it to the room and she said $10 for the viewing booth behind the glass and that I could masterbate and I said "masterbate" and she said "yeah thats right which last about 8 maybe 10min then they'res the shower dance which is about $20 and the lapdance for about $40 maybe $50 depends on the girl I guess and she said they're other offers too. I'm like "oh boy I wonder what other offers she has on the side. Maybe back alley sex. And she said would you like to try and I said no not now I'm on my way home I had a long day and she said before you go home you still wanna try and I still declined and that was it. So I was looking at the chunky chicks section for $49. 99 next to the bang bus which I wanna get which is also the same price.

Folks this place is not as bad as I thought. It's been there for as long as I remember. Maybe more than 20yrs I think. Glenn don't insult me about this report. It didn't happend in the booth and I swear to all you mongers. It's not like I got chained which a bunch of trannies at the bottom of the sea or that I'm some kind of a trannie sailor. At around 3:30am on 12/3 on flagler I saw about 8cops on 52av that stopped this guy. I think he was attacking a couple of SW's or something caue I saw these SW's about 3min before the cops got there but who knows. On 12/4 I was on flagler and lejeune and I saw a BSW on lejeune and 3st. Once in a while you'll see a SW on lejuene between flagler and 8st which is they're usual route. I also saw this homeless black lady (not a SW but she could be) twice on flagler and lejeune at the bus stop. First time I saw her she was bitching about some ho's while she was standing in front of BK and the second time which was last night she was in front of shell.

Monger's I just bought a smartphone and I could access usasexguide with no problem. It's about the you mongers should get one but I must warn you. Do not buy the I-mate brand. It's no good and not compatible with ATT and other services, even thought I ordered it from a company in Ft Lauderdale but when I got the charged the connector was around instead of flat so it might be a foreign phone so I got fvcked. The phone works but can't go on the net. I'm buying an ATT, Cingular or Motorola PDA so I could report to you guys about the latest updates. I found out that I-mate phones are the worst brand and they're cheap and they're at the bottom of the list. If you're an ebay buyer do not bid from the cell phone for the first time, always go on the computer so you can get a full description of the phone.

BigLou107
12-07-07, 07:21
I got screwed for the 2nd time. I arrived at miami playground and they're was a different person who I really thought it was a woman but also turned out to be another tranny. As I put my $10 I let out my dick and started masterbating and as soon as she took off the uniform I thought I was looking at a pussy but low and behold guess what I saw that came out from between the legs, yeah that's right a turtledick, yes a real dick so I said "now wait a minute" you didn't tell me you're a shemale or transexual I want my money back and she said sorry no refunds so I put my shorts on and left real quick and said "oh god, ohhhh godd, ohhh godd like 3 times. What a dissapointment.

Nemodc
12-09-07, 02:01
why were you disappointed or embarrassed? It seems the trannys know you are attracted to them. Trannys know tranny lovers. What more could you ask for?

Nemo

Rob Hay
12-11-07, 02:18
Thats sum crying game type sh*t.

I hope you took a good shower after that whole affair.

Tatluv
12-23-07, 05:51
Hi looking to visit Miami area and hear of Scarlett's Cabaret.

Not sure if this is considered to be in Miami area, but has anyone ever been there?

Is it recommended?

Thanks!

Low Qui
12-23-07, 10:51
Hey,

Maybe someone there can help me out.

Any of the locals there, can you recommend a club in the similar ilk of Treasure Island? I used to live in MIA, and hung out a bit at this place because, to me, it had the right mix of thing. (The women weren't Tootsies, but they weren't bad. If you wanted to spend an hour or so to just have a few drinks, there was no pressure. The women would sit and talk and not try to run the full on hustle. Etc.) Been to the new place that replaced it, and it wasn't quite the same.

It's been a little while since I've been "home" but coming in Jan. for a week. Just looking for a spot to go that I can chill; no extras necessary (I know where to find that..)

lo.

(Oh, and if anyone knows where Lisa (older bartender there with glasses) or Barbie (shouldn't have to describe her; a dude I worked with on a project from MAINE knew her...) went, please sent a note or post. Those are my girls, but lost touch when I moved.)

BigLou107
12-24-07, 00:21
I went to Take One sat/sun morn around 3am with my co-worker and they're were alot of hot looking blk strippers and a few hisp ladies. they're r a few white/hispanic guys that go there just incase u wondering but it's a nice place. I had a lap dance with this lady $20 for 1 dance. It's $10 until 10pm.

Master Diver
12-25-07, 13:30

Not sure if this is considered to be in Miami area, but has anyone ever been there?

Is it recommended?

Thanks!

It is the usual strip joint in S. FL. High prices, and not much delivered. If you want anything more than a lap dance of various quality I would not recommend it. If you want a sure things you either have to drive down to the airport area (Miami) or West Palm Beach. In West Palm there is the Mermaid which is a sure thing.

BigLou107
12-25-07, 19:32
It is the usual strip joint in S. FL. High prices, and not much delivered. If you want anything more than a lap dance of various quality I would not recommend it. If you want a sure things you either have to drive down to the airport area (Miami) or West Palm Beach. In West Palm there is the Mermaid which is a sure thing.Folks if you're really into Black Strip Clubs especially those of you that are visting Miami. I suggest Take One Lounge,Rolex and The Mint. It's mostly black but you'll see a few whites/hispanics or some but mostly black. They're are a few hispanics/white strippers as well but mostly black just so you know. These places are in a good area. Just google the locateion on your computer,laptop or cell phone.

Matt06
12-25-07, 21:40
It is the usual strip joint in S. FL. High prices, and not much delivered. If you want anything more than a lap dance of various quality I would not recommend it. If you want a sure things you either have to drive down to the airport area (Miami) or West Palm Beach. In West Palm there is the Mermaid which is a sure thing.Was there aout 2 yrs ago. Expensive, classy ladies, no extras, had a great time. If you end up going post an update.

Tatluv
12-26-07, 19:35
Was there aout 2 yrs ago. Expensive, classy ladies, no extras, had a great time. If you end up going post an update.Thanks for the responses!

The reason I asked about Scarlett's is that they had a website I stumbled upon. Guess I might have to find a different club to goto.

I am heading the Ft. lauderdale area and am looking for a place with good looking women and high mileage. Would Mermaid fit the bill or should I look for something else?

Any recommendations that you guys could provide would be appreciated.
PMs are welcome!

Thanks in advance.

Bone Yard
12-31-07, 16:41

Is it recommended?

Thanks!Love Scarlett's during happy hour (12-8), no cover, 1/2 price drinks, 2-4-1 lap dances. At night it becomes very typical. Personally, I have never received any extras. Jen the waitress is fantastic. Too bad she doesn't dance.

Bone Yard
12-31-07, 16:49
Hey,

Maybe someone there can help me out.

Any of the locals there, can you recommend a club in the similar ilk of Treasure Island? I used to live in MIA, and hung out a bit at this place because, to me, it had the right mix of thing. (The women weren't Tootsies, but they weren't bad. If you wanted to spend an hour or so to just have a few drinks, there was no pressure. The women would sit and talk and not try to run the full on hustle. Etc.) Been to the new place that replaced it, and it wasn't quite the same.

It's been a little while since I've been "home" but coming in Jan. for a week. Just looking for a spot to go that I can chill; no extras necessary (I know where to find that..)

lo.

(Oh, and if anyone knows where Lisa (older bartender there with glasses) or Barbie (shouldn't have to describe her; a dude I worked with on a project from MAINE knew her...) went, please sent a note or post. Those are my girls, but lost touch when I moved.)Lo,

I know what you mean about TI, but I have been to Platinum Plus a few times and it is a lot like the old TI. I am mostly a day shift guy. The times I have been at night have not been real fun. The NEW Tootsies is ok. There is a brand new club (Crazy Horse) at I-95 and Miami Gardens that I haven't been to yet. The Pink Pony west of the airport is always good for the more "next door neighbor" girls. Welcome back home!

BigLou107
01-01-08, 18:46
Go back and read post # 206 here idiot.......

You just keep trying to fvck those trannies LOUser,,,,,,a real woman is not for you......... :DHappy New Yeaer Glenn. You are crazy. I read it. Glenn. I was driving on 8st and 59av next to this club around 5:30am Jan 1 and I see this SW and when I saw the face I said "oh no you don't so I drove threw this parking garage and left. Nothing on flagler between 40av and 55av.

Any woman is not for you glenn. If a real woman was not for me I would not have a penus. I rather goto miami playground than pick up crackwhores on 79th or 2av cause it's legal and it's B-hind double closed doors.

Tatluv
01-01-08, 23:37
Love Scarlett's during happy hour (12-8), no cover, 1/2 price drinks, 2-4-1 lap dances. At night it becomes very typical. Personally, I have never received any extras. Jen the waitress is fantastic. Too bad she doesn't dance.Hi Bone Yard.

Is the happy hour everyday from 12-8 or select days?

If theres no cover I think it will be worth checking out when I go in Feb.

Cheers!

BigLou107
01-02-08, 08:17
Hi Bone Yard.

Cheers!I been to Scarlett's. Had a great time. The girls and the service was great. I would definitely repeat.

Bone Yard
01-02-08, 22:06
Hi Bone Yard.

Cheers!I'm pretty sure the happy hour is everyday and there is no cover before 8pm. I typically go weekdays.

Enjoy!

Member #4231
01-07-08, 14:00
Has anyone tried that newly opened BLACK GOLD on biscayne and 78th? any chance its full service?

Thanks

Cayec
01-22-08, 17:33
Just been a few nights in Miami and checked out three clubs. The first I can't recall the name. You see it on the right of 836 going south a mile or three after the airport turnoff. Not good. Car parking $3, entry $6 and drinks about $5. 50. But a continuous stream of ladies looking for a tip. All women are beautiful but these were not to my taste. If you like big bums this place is for you.

Then went to the Pink Pussycat. It hasn't changed in 10 years and that goes for a few of the women. $10 in, parking with a tip beforehand and quite a variety of ladies; none so great.

The next night I went to Tootsies. Why anyone would go anywhere else in Miami is beyond me. GREAT. Women of all tastes, no parking fee, entry $10, beer $4. 50, go to the stage if you want to tip the ladies dancing. Lap dance $20 a record; extras $300 plus room cost (a range of alternatives). I loved it. About 70 dancers. Good service. No pressure. My first port of call next time in Mia. As good as Treasure Island ever was.

Bone Yard
01-23-08, 20:58
Spent the afternoon at PP today. $3 parking, $3 cover, $3. 50 beers during the day. Great selection of dancers, 7-10's. My buddy was offered fs in the friction room for 2 franklins. The girl said it was easier to hide fs than a BJ. While I can't think of any reason he would make that up, it's still third party info. As for me, I had a great time with 'perla' (Pearl). The 'champagne' rooms which are right behind the bar run 5 franklins an hour and include a bottle and a dancer. I am told some girls will give you your moneys worth.

Bone Yard
01-23-08, 21:04
Just been a few nights in Miami and checked out three clubs. The first I can't recall the name. You see it on the right of 836 going south a mile or three after the airport turnoff. Not good. Car parking $3, entry $6 and drinks about $5. 50. But a continuous stream of ladies looking for a tip. All women are beautiful but these were not to my taste. If you like big bums this place is for you.

Then went to the Pink Pussycat. It hasn't changed in 10 years and that goes for a few of the women. $10 in, parking with a tip beforehand and quite a variety of ladies; none so great.

The next night I went to Tootsies. Why anyone would go anywhere else in Miami is beyond me. GREAT. Women of all tastes, no parking fee, entry $10, beer $4. 50, go to the stage if you want to tip the ladies dancing. Lap dance $20 a record; extras $300 plus room cost (a range of alternatives). I loved it. About 70 dancers. Good service. No pressure. My first port of call next time in Mia. As good as Treasure Island ever was.C.

Too bad you didn't make it to the old Treasure Island (now Platinum Plus). See my report from today. I remember the old TI days and I will tell you PP is pretty close to what it was like. It's a whole different animal at night though.

Cayec
01-24-08, 14:35
I was going to go to PP but looking across from the 836 the place looked empty and bearing in mind the comments elsewhere on this thread decided to give it a miss. Maybe next time.

Doombringer321
02-03-08, 23:53
Becuause of buisness I travel now to SA all the time and spend only a few weeks out of the year in Miami, and I am beginning to think that there is almost no point in going to any american strip club the game has changed so much since the days of TI the GSE clubs (Masters, Pink Pony, Goldrush) and even Pink pussycat is getting tamer, from now on I am going to pick up the Excitement or Playtime magazines in the bathrooms and call escort services having traveled overseas where there is blatant prostitution everyhwere has made me dislike american strip clubs more and more just some food for thought.

Snake27
02-22-08, 15:43
Visited a couple black stripclubs while in town.

Club "Lexxx" (formerly "Rolexxx", I believe) at 2001 NW 27th Ave. Nude, nearly all black girls, some very nice looking. Laps $20/song and they have a room off to the side with sophas. The place is relatively clean and decent compared to the other black clubs I saw in Miami (on this trip and others). Probably most guys would feel safe here.

Angels (14813 W. Dixie Hwy at 148th St) is a real ghetto dive. One of the posts here at WSG, about a year ago, described it as a "festering dump". Pretty much true, and I imagine a lot of guys would be scared to set foot in this place. But surprisingly they have some very beautiful women here, it's competitive with the other black clubs. The laps are cheaper too, $10/song. One girl I talked to said she has worked there 2 years. I suppose they make decent money since lots more guys are willing to get dances, so the volume of business is higher. As with all these places, you can get digits and make a rendezvous if you've got the $$.

Utwogood
02-24-08, 10:31
Hey guys. I am a fellow hobbyist from the DC area visiting your fair city Miami Beach for a week (work related). I had visited once before and in the Miami strip clubs most of your girls got ours beat bad.

I know the protocol and am not LE. And I have contributed--I post my provider and AMP reviews in the Northern Virginia area posts. There we call 'em "dreams".

I'm looking for strip clubs in Miami/Miami Beach with a good selection of latin or black ladies, preferably offering extras on or off the premises.

Any serious info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bone Yard
02-28-08, 22:32
Hey guys. I am a fellow hobbyist from the DC area visiting your fair city Miami Beach for a week (work related). I had visited once before and in the Miami strip clubs most of your girls got ours beat bad.

I know the protocol and am not LE. And I have contributed--I post my provider and AMP reviews in the Northern Virginia area posts. There we call 'em "dreams".

I'm looking for strip clubs in Miami/Miami Beach with a good selection of latin or black ladies, preferably offering extras on or off the premises.

Any serious info would be appreciated. Thanks.There's a pretty good report right below yours by Glenn61. Good options are Pink Pony (west of Miami airport), Platinum Plus (Palmetto Expwy and 122 ST) and Scarlett's (I-95 & Hallandale Bch Blvd) probably in that order. Use your instincts to select the girl who will give you the most mileage.

Let's be careful out there!

Mangus Man
02-29-08, 01:18
I spend only a few weeks out of the year in Miami, and I am beginning to think that there is no point in any american pussy

overseas prostitution has made me dislike america

No, you are not here yet, but this version is a lot more accurate. The situation here is unabashed unlimited greed with a complete lack of femininity. The ultimate turn off.

And every single time I say, well, maybe this one won't be so bad, it never fails to end up being even worse.

Talk about bringing doom, yeesh!

So the new tramp, Dana, starts calling me begging for $20, I tell her, ok, ok, come over and I'll give it to ya. So she brings her little spinner cousin, who's got a nice BJ technique and a very tight hole, but my god, give me $300?? Are you fucking kidding, no, no, no, $250, $250!!! Bla bla bla, such a greedy greedy uptight mouthy, I just couldn't even imagine giving her anything. Well, 7 weeks anyway, until the chance to meet some Russians.

Linkjaf
03-03-08, 03:02
Went to Tootsies Cabaret with a couple of friends in miami gardens. First time goign there and when I finally saw it I was like. God damn. This is like the supermarket of strip clubs. Went in. Great place. Great stage. Great women. Though I only got a water (served in a glass bottle. Thats new to me) and a lap dance from an asian stripper named sabrina (1st asian stripper ever met. Congratulated her on it to). In any case. After discussing about my friends previouse visits and talked to some of the strippers that know her well. We discussing the types of memberships and cost and what they offer. After pondering on the conversation. Especially what she told me what the skybox membership. I tried finding the info online and on thier site. But they don't have anything on the prices of the memeberships. Actually nothing on the memberships. So I was wondering if anyone knows the prices for each membership (silver, gold skybox [esp. Skybox]) and what is offered.

Thanks

Big Dick69
03-03-08, 08:43
Well I live in a apt off of W Flagler St and 52nd Ave. I see alot of action here and SW 8th St. I did see 2 BSW's between 49th Ave and 43rd Ave as I was going to Checkers on Lejeune and Flagler for a bite.

Mr Clubberman
03-03-08, 13:03
Linkjaf,

You must be blind. I knew I had seen the prices and such on the Toosie's site. I went to check, and there they were, right in the FAQ section. I can't imagine NOT looking there if I had a question.

Linkjaf
03-04-08, 02:52
Linkjaf,

You must be blind. I knew I had seen the prices and such on the Toosie's site. I went to check, and there they were, right in the FAQ section. I can't imagine NOT looking there if I had a question.Prices for the skybox and vip rooms and the parties. I mean the membership. I remember seeing a board that described each membership and whats include in getting that membership. What I wanted was the prices and the list of whats include in each membership (silver, Gold, Skybox) I just checked the faq and did not see it. Any info guys let me know.

Thanks

Doombringer321
04-02-08, 01:24
I was wondering if anybody knows if Pink Pony is a grat place for P4P action like it used to be back in the day.

Big Dick69
04-02-08, 06:15
I was wondering if anybody knows if Pink Pony is a grat place for P4P action like it used to be back in the day.Pink Pony is a great place for P4P but beware of the bushy haired blk mix striper. She will tell you to give her your ATM Card.

Moves I Have
04-09-08, 18:35
Ok, I'm always suspicious when a city as large as Miami with many passionate Latinas, doesn't have lots of posts. Even worse, the best info I could get from RTFF is to have a transgender mutant give me a hand job in a seedy video store. How could this be?

If it wasn't for one single post acting as a beacon of light that led me away the fog of bullshit clubs I would have had some problems. Alternatively I was extremely pleased with the outcum.

For starters, yes, Foreign countries are better. Now fuck off and move there. We know, we know, we know.

Now for some details. I'm not saying the name of the place because it's off the radar for a reason. But if you RTFF and take advice about the top few places you can do your own leg work.

When I first got there, walked up the few steps and and paid $3 for parking and saw a generally unenthusiastic club which appeared to be full of regulars and women that cater to them, I wanted to leave. There was a cute Latina there dancing on stage; she was the type of girl that needs to work a little harder than the mega hot J-Lo loner sitting at the bar. When she came over for a tip she said "let me know if there's anything I can do for you". Cha ching. I ordered another beer because my divining rod was starting to detect water.

As my second beer showed up the mega hot loaner (mentioned above) came up and offered a two for one special for $25 plus a DVD which I scrapped.

I took the lap dance bait and enjoyed the action which was by no means super exciting. Her body was absolutely amazing. If you saw her in a nightclub dressed up you'd probably faint as to how gorgeous this girl is. (Soft spot for Latinas here). But! Not the mileage I was hoping to get but that's how the super hot ones usually are. Then she asks if I'm in town to have fun or lots of fun. Cha ching again, but now from the Mega hot one.

I had a big sermon to write for the morning so I wanted to get down to business so I took the bait (just kidding about the sermon).

She details out a menu which to me was pricey (lets say nearly escort prices) but I considered the fact that a total hottie would be doing the work to be a 50% surcharge and I was onboard.

We make some arrangements, head into the back (gotta tip your friends at the door) and she gets down to business while I watch live and in the mirror.

During the procedure, the other latina was coming out of the back with a smiley looking guy so apparently business is "going down" more than I thought (as it were).

Takeout was available but the bargain hunter in me declined.

So like all the cities I go to, you only get tips and have to ground truth it for yourself. I hope this helps those not in the know while not helping those that I don't want to know.

I'm not providing names either. If you ask you're an lazy idiot.

Tanboat05
04-10-08, 13:57
Well, since you appeared to have studied the threads we know you can read.

Congradulations on that AND finding the woman of your dreams.

There are plenty of hot latinas out there ( and Russians, and seasonal visitors).

Since you spoke about prices consider this, in Miami, like most places, some of the 'services' bait and switch so the dream girl you are hoping for while you wait in your hotel room, is going to end up being an anorexic crack ***** who just showered and put on a shoplifted dress for you.

In the clubs, these girls stay in shape and you get to see the menu to order from. So at least, there are no surprises and if you dont mind the pervert sitting across the aisle from you getting the same thing from his girl, the satisfaction level is high. I will happily be gererous for that rather than wait and wait for the services. Sometimes, by the time they show up you forget why you called.

Moves I Have
04-10-08, 17:21
Short one here but I figured I'd share.

After crossing number one off the list I decided to go to place number 2. Valet parking (come on now), dark (good start) and appears to be a good place. I chill, scope out the talent and coincidentally the girl that gets off the stage is the hottest one in there. She is also a Latina and good spirited. We talk for a while, have a couple of drinks and I get a pitch. It goes like this:

A. Lap dance in the open area = 10
B. Lap dance in the back = 20
C. Come kind of Champagne bullshit. 100

Chose B.

Dance 1. Pretty hot, grinding
Dance 2. Hotter, grabbing with vaginal rubbing over jeans.
Dance 3. I don't know if words can describe how crazy this was but at some point she unzips my pants, strokes my cock a little (good, good) and then shoves it in her pussy! Uncovered! I freaked. Told her I need a cover to do that, my mind starts racing and my diving rod immediately goes soft and I cancel the show. I paid up, got up and left. Not sure why she didn't pick up on the signs, I wouldn't let her kiss me, much less drive my cock in her!

So now I'm all freaked out but coolness prevails. On the way back to my new home I decide to drive by the Miami Playground since it's on the way. Plus I'm still "worked up".

I can appreciate a good peep show place but damn! There were some broken down ho's working in there. I got the tour and might have considered a quick HJ to relieve the pressure but there was this loser/asshole hanging out that kept saying "get 'em tiger" as I'm walking in for the tour. I left without partaking.

Didn't like the whole vibe, maybe it gets better later?

So Miami, a city which on the surface appeared to have no services, is actually over the top.

Tanboat05
04-11-08, 13:33
OK, NOW Im thinking your Gay. How'd you let it go soft? I would have pulled her down for the count. ( About 3 for me :-))

Joking aside, thanks for the report. Yes, Miami. See it like a Native.

Very Scary
04-11-08, 16:04
The second place has to be pink pony.

I'm sill working on the first place

RaynMan55
04-11-08, 16:48
Now thats a good report.....new guys take note. MIH took the time to RTFF, narrow his choices to a few, made the best of it, and wrote a good report without divulging too much info that would give LEO a stiffy...... :D

Ath Trainer
04-12-08, 14:32
How can anyone say this is a good report? As far as we know, it only occurred in his head. Not only do we not know where he went, but who he was with.

Last night I went somewhere, and saw this really hott girl. I got a dance with her and it was really good.

If everybody writes posts like this, than why do we read/post them? If I want to read Penthouse Forum, I don't need this board. I come on here to find/share information that is useful to me and to others, not to fantasize.

Places get busted because they get complaints, because they stop paying off the cops, or because they don't dot their I's and cross their T's. They don't ge busted because someone posts they got a BJ on a board.

Dlhead01
04-17-08, 20:20
Short one here but I figured I'd share.

After crossing number one off the list I decided to go to place number 2. Valet parking (come on now), dark (good start) and appears to be a good place. I chill, scope out the talent and coincidentally the girl that gets off the stage is the hottest one in there. She is also a Latina and good spirited. We talk for a while, have a couple of drinks and I get a pitch. It goes like this:

A. Lap dance in the open area = 10
B. Lap dance in the back = 20
C. Come kind of Champagne bullshit. 100

Chose B.

Dance 1. Pretty hot, grinding
Dance 2. Hotter, grabbing with vaginal rubbing over jeans.
Dance 3. I don't know if words can describe how crazy this was but at some point she unzips my pants, strokes my cock a little (good, good) and then shoves it in her pussy! Uncovered! I freaked. Told her I need a cover to do that, my mind starts racing and my diving rod immediately goes soft and I cancel the show. I paid up, got up and left. Not sure why she didn't pick up on the signs, I wouldn't let her kiss me, much less drive my cock in her!

So now I'm all freaked out but coolness prevails. On the way back to my new home I decide to drive by the Miami Playground since it's on the way. Plus I'm still "worked up".

I can appreciate a good peep show place but damn! There were some broken down ho's working in there. I got the tour and might have considered a quick HJ to relieve the pressure but there was this loser/asshole hanging out that kept saying "get 'em tiger" as I'm walking in for the tour. I left without partaking.

Didn't like the whole vibe, maybe it gets better later?

So Miami, a city which on the surface appeared to have no services, is actually over the top.Club number one was probably Porky's judging by the entrance, fee and lack of enthuiasim. I was there a few time and only go about once a year to see if there is anything new. I once had a drunk costa rican about 45 ( I was 28 @ the time) and she was one of the best lays I have ever had and I have been to CR seven times. The second place was definitly Pink Pussy Cat (valet parking then a trip to Miami playground 2 miles away) I have not been to pink pussy cat in ten years (my ex used to work there) but I may swing by in the next few weeks.

Tanboat05
04-18-08, 15:19
Club number one was probably Porky's judging by the entrance, fee and lack of enthuiasim. I was there a few time and only go about once a year to see if there is anything new. I once had a drunk costa rican about 45 ( I was 28 @ the time) and she was one of the best lays I have ever had and I have been to CR seven times. The second place was definitly Pink Pussy Cat (valet parking then a trip to Miami playground 2 miles away) I have not been to pink pussy cat in ten years (my ex used to work there) but I may swing by in the next few weeks.

I was a pretty big fan of Porkys when they were a famous club. Lot of good talent. Late nite was always the best. Never stayed in the PPCat longer than a drink. Always thought that place was a rip. There are way better places in this town that those two although, I must admit if I were in the area, Id hit Porkys again.

Chilidog2
05-07-08, 00:09
Looking for some feedback on the Chetah nightclub. The girls appear pretty hot. Was kind of wondering about the VIP section. The guy collecting tips for valet parking for anyone walking in the door was kind of anoying.

Bretw1
05-10-08, 12:11
I am coming to Miami for a short visit and would like to frequent a few of the clubs. I have been to the Pink Pussy Cat and thought it was ok. I can speak Spanish and I am mainly looking for a club with mainly Latin women. From searching the posts I have found mention of: Stonewalls, Take One and Trap Lounge. Are there any others? I do appreciate any info. If any of you are planning a trip to Nicaragua, Dominican Republic or Panama I can give you the low down on those places. I frequent them a lot.

Thanks again

Bone Yard
05-10-08, 18:03
Pink Pony and Platinum Plus both have their fair share of Latinas; probably the greater percentage of the dancers. Pink Pony - 7971 NW 33rd St and Platinum Plus - 7565 W 20th Ave.

I am coming to Miami for a short visit and would like to frequent a few of the clubs. I have been to the Pink Pussy Cat and thought it was ok. I can speak Spanish and I am mainly looking for a club with mainly Latin women. From searching the posts I have found mention of: Stonewalls, Take One and Trap Lounge. Are there any others? I do appreciate any info. If any of you are planning a trip to Nicaragua, Dominican Republic or Panama I can give you the low down on those places. I frequent them a lot.

Thanks again

Mr Clubberman
05-10-08, 18:42

Thanks againI can't speak for all, but I would avoid the Trap. Nothing like it used to be.

Bretw1
05-11-08, 09:04
I can't speak for all, but I would avoid the Trap. Nothing like it used to be.Just a bad place to go? Thanks for all the info!

RaynMan55
05-17-08, 08:18
How can anyone say this is a good report? As far as we know, it only occurred in his head. Not only do we not know where he went, but who he was with.

Last night I went somewhere, and saw this really hott girl. I got a dance with her and it was really good.

If everybody writes posts like this, than why do we read/post them? If I want to read Penthouse Forum, I don't need this board. I come on here to find/share information that is useful to me and to others, not to fantasize.

Places get busted because they get complaints, because they stop paying off the cops, or because they don't dot their I's and cross their T's. They don't ge busted because someone posts they got a BJ on a board.

I beg to differ....It is really naive to think that Law enforcement doesnt know of this board. We have conducted...ah..'experiments' in my town to see if info leads to increased LEO activity...Lo and behold LEO got an itch in there pants and tried to stir up trouble. Now where I am from isnt as big as Miami and the S fl area, so Leo does have a lot more to cover. But all I am saying is that being descrete can go a long way in protecting the hobby and the girls we see....If you require more in depth info, there is the PM route.

Way back when I first started on this board, it was pretty much open. I have seen a gradual increase in unwanted attention. So all I am saying is post carefully...

Be safe!

Big Dick69
05-17-08, 23:57
I was at the Pink Pony and I observed this hispanic woman. She asked for $25 for the room and $35 for her for sex? I could've sworn I heard her say that. Guys tell me that some strippers don't charge that little. I must be dreaming especially from a spanish woman so I declined like a dum azz.

I saw another stripper and she almost made me dropped my drink but instead she made me bit my tongue as I was chewing on the ice. I got a lap dance from her with lot's of touching. She was good. I forgot her name. About mid 20's 5'10, 130lbs carmel to light skin. She talked me into going to VIP by sayin that she'll suck my diK and me fvk her and I said no that's ok. I was tired that day cause I didn't get much sleep last night. I will definitely repeat. I had 2 beers. I only paid $3 for parking which is before the rush hr comes in. Beer specials are $3. 50 before 6pm, after 6pm is $4. 50 but thats only if you drink Carib. Corinas are $6.

Bseeks
05-21-08, 17:55
Way back when I first started on this board, it was pretty much open. I have seen a gradual increase in unwanted attention. So all I am saying is post carefully...

Be safe!

If you post enough information to be useful, LEO can easily figure it out. Do you think LEO doesn't know that $.5 for bbbj is the same as $150 for a sex act?

Harry Kocenbal
05-25-08, 19:50
Coming from Las Vegas in a couple of weeks , just wondering if a couple locals could rank their top 3 clubs in Miami area. I kinda like Latinas so if that helps formulate the list. Feel free to PM me or if you need any Vegas info feel fee to ask.

Chilidog2
05-27-08, 00:07
What a classy place. Made the wrong turn on a one way street and somehow ended up in this establishment. Lots of nice girls. Spent way to much money, but had a ball. Some of these girls were there for a couple of weeks only. All in all. A very pleasant time. It is definitely a must go if you are in the Miami area.

Always Horny #2
05-27-08, 20:38
Out of Tootsies, Platinum Plus, and Club Lexxx where do I go for the best selection of ladies? I prefer Latina's and Black women.

Also, what time would be best for a good amount of attention?

Thanks for helping the out-of-towner.

Chilidog2
05-28-08, 00:49
Tootsies is the only place I have knowledge and it did not have a preponderance of black or latin women.

Always Horny #2
05-28-08, 21:26
I think I may try Tootsies.

What is the best time to go?

Bone Yard
05-29-08, 20:37
I like Platinum Plus in the afternoons. Plenty of latinas on the day shift.

Driverdown
06-03-08, 13:49
Isn't Platinum Plus the one where they give you $2 bills to tip? If I want to be nickel & dimed I prefer the Pink Pony (at least there are better chances there).

Gerry30
06-10-08, 01:31
Does anybody knows about booby trap, the one in Doral.

Johnnybimmer
06-16-08, 13:19
Lo,

There is a brand new club (Crazy Horse) at I-95 and Miami Gardens that I haven't been to yet. I hit that place up with some buddies a few weeks ago and it was Empty. I dunno how long they think to stay in business, or what's wrong with the place, but we got out of there pretty fast it was too quiet.

Kinda pain in the neck to find the place also.

Linkjaf
06-16-08, 21:48
I hit that place up with some buddies a few weeks ago and it was Empty. I dunno how long they think to stay in business, or what's wrong with the place, but we got out of there pretty fast it was too quiet.

Kinda pain in the neck to find the place also. Yep. Really hard to find. My first time looking for it I went around all of the publix storage areas and just got so lost. And there are no girls dancing. Big for nothing. But hey. They make a mighty fine steak for a decent price.

Feanor7
06-25-08, 23:13
Wanted to share an experience I recently had in Miami. Now, it seems that what was Platinum Plus has been renamed, because I went there and inside it says PT's. Maybe it's Platinum Treasures or something now? Anyways, yes, this IS the place that I remembered gives you $2 bills when they give you change, but that didn't happen this time. I got $1 bills instead. Maybe they changed this practice? I noticed that business was a little bit slow. Also there is a Booby Trap a little bit South, which I'm not sure but may be new, so maybe they're having some competition. Well just wanted to say that there is a girl named 'Silk' who gave me a handjob in the back. She is one of those Latina ghetto Miami chicks. With that Latina ghetto Miami accent. Paid $100 dollars for three lap dances and the hand job. She did say that with a condom she would have given a blowjob. May have to take her up on that one day. It's tough trying to find some reliable ways to blow my wad here in Sex Prison.

Eboniman
07-20-08, 09:50
I just spent a week in miami (beach). Knew there was no way I was going down there and not check out several clubs. Ever since 2 live crew I've always thought miami would be the mecca of strip clubs. Well I just had to see for sure.

Someone posted a link that had a bunch of club locations. My first time being in the city had no idea of distances between them. Didn't think to google the addresses until after I'd already gotten there.

Friday was my first day in the city. I spent it wasting gas and started hitting the clubs after nightfall.

First stop, bare necessity. 5 to enter. Wanted $4. 50 for beer. They only had 3 kinds. About 8 girls. 4-7 on scale. Mostly latinas, one black, one white. Club just seemed dead to me. Taurus and another girl offered to give me a private show. I was suppose to jack off while they had all the fun. Club gets $105 for the VIP room entry. Each girl was asking $. 75. The champagne room was $. 2 and $. 75. Taurus flat out told me no sex no way. Babydoll was thick and looked dayum good. I'd already made my mind up to get out of there tho.

Stir crazy: alot livelier. 5 enter $4. 50 for beer. They had a menu which I didn't order from but the food looked good. 15 girls and about as many bouncers. Mostly latinas but not all. I got asked for dances twice. When I said no they right away turned and left. Hooked up with a cute little spinner from jersey. She chatted me up real good. I think I said yes before she finished asking if she could get a dance. They wanted $25 per. Soldier really responded to her. She said take out wasnt available so I gave her 30 and moved on.

Take one: ALL BLACK. Some dayum fine women. Small club and boy were the people packed in there LOL. Yes its a strip club but it had a feel of being a regular dance club. Guys came with their women and everybody stood around drinking. I didn't see much tipping really. Very small stage behind the bar. The dances are. 1 wherever you happen to sitting/standing. I got one and she danced 3 songs for 10(total). Kissed me on the cheek, said thank you and moved on. This club was very live. Time got away from me and I stayed till closing.

(SW sidenote): on the way to "take one" I got off on 79th from I-95. In just the few blocks drive to the club I saw 7 SW. I also saw 5 LEO's. The SW appeared as if they'd have extra equipment. At 6am after the club I saw a butt ton of SW's in the area of NW 79th and 2nd CT. All I know is its right near the club.

Saturday

Secret: seemed a little out the way. $10 enter. VERY small club. This night it was maybe 6 girls 15-20 guys. I had to stand the whole time there. Couple were very doable but nothing to write home about. I asked one about take out. She offered $. 5 for the back. When I informed her that wasnt take out she said $$. She quickly went back to $. 5 when I started to walk away. I didn't wanna do it with anyway just wanted to see if I could.

Angels: 10 enter. If you're standing the dances are 5. YES $5. If sitting they're 10. About 20 girls. A couple of petite ones but most had that classic black girl big booty. (for those that don't know, don't confuse big booty to mean the girls were fat.) the clientele was a bit shady but I liked this club.

Sunday

Can't remember now, but one reason or another I was out driving. About to turn left onto I-95 from 119th. Last second I see what appears to be a nicely shaped WSW. 2 late to 2 turn around. Dang! Go to next exit and take the street back to the area.completely gone. Think houdini himself would be proud. Not sure of distance and time but at 27th ave (unity blvd) and 119th I see club lexx. They're letting out but looks like it may have been live. Again, no idea how I got there but from expressway I see pink pussycat. Hard to explain but I couldn't find this club even tho I'd just seen it.

Next day key west (see report there)

Wednesday night I came back to club lexx. $10 enter. Nice older lady bartender. About 8 girls. 4 were able to summon the soldier to attention by sight alone. I agreed to a dance with gemini for 10. Get to the back and first thing she does is strip naked, bend over forward (ass to me), spread and finger her cat. Mine followed soon after. Gave her 25 for two dances then left to meet the non pros I met earlier.

I know this is a site for pros but there are TONS of non pros available in miami beach. I've decided the only thing sluttier than a group of girls on vacation is one that came alone.

Tulsa33
07-27-08, 11:26
Went to pink pussycat. They have free valet. With "tip" the girls were rather ghetto. So I turned around and left.

My friends went to Gold Rush and said the girls were aweful. Advised me not to go.

They also went to Solid Gold. Said it was mostly russian girls and alot of nice looking ones. That would offer. But it was like $$$$$$. Yes 6. For the back. Friend got 10 lapdances for 200 and. Got the job done.

Big Dick69
08-08-08, 05:18
First let me start off that the grand opening was last Thursday. Last Night/this morn around 12:30am I drove to Lipstixx after taking out $60 from an ATM. Parking was full in the parking lot was full when I got there at 12:45am, so I parked next door instead of across the street. I walked in and it was $5 door charge plus $2tip. I was greated by a gentleman "welcome to lipstix" and at the same time we shook hands. The place did look bigger compared to bootylicious. If you look on the left side they'res 3 dance floors, each has a pole mounted to it and if you look further down theres a DJ and on the other side is the bar. They made the bar bigger than it was last time with a pool table and plasma tv's and those little lamps across the bar which is the only thing that lights up the place. I had a corona which was $6 plus I bought one of the strippers a glass of wine $7. She was blonde, about 5'8, 135, late 20's. A true gem. $25 for a lap dance. 35min later I got up and walked in the back and they're were a few people playing pool. They added 5VIP rooms in the back, each of them have a door, not a curtain. They took out the stalls in the restrooms so when you go in you can't bang one of the strippers, all you see is 2 toilets which sucks. I walked in the restroom to take a piss and one of the bouncers walked in and I'm like "shit can a guy take a piss in piece" so I walked out and left.

I would definitely repeat. The blonde ask me if I was coming back and I said yes and she said "promise" and she told me to put up my finger as a promise and I said "yes I promise" she kissed me on the lips several times. She was very touchy. The girls were nice. Most of them including the black one wanted me to tip them between the virgina. I'm like OOOOKK. The black one was cute, very petite.

I couldn't get an address but if I do I'll let you know.

LatinaLover77
08-12-08, 12:09
Like so many other posts have said, kinda ghetto but it had some nice looking girls in there. Not as many latina's as I was expecting, but the ones I saw where hot enough to get my attention and money.

Tanboat05
08-15-08, 16:41
Like so many other posts have said, kinda ghetto but it had some nice looking girls in there. Not as many latina's as I was expecting, but the ones I saw where hot enough to get my attention and money.

If your in that neighborhood, you might as well try Porkys which used to be a better group of dancers but having said that, I havent been there in a while. Ive found the clubs in N. Dade and S Brow nice enough and usually can leave as happy as I want to be.

Blitz75
09-01-08, 05:08
I normally don't submit report here in Miami. I am Atlantan, visiting Miami this weekend. I picked Pink Pussycat since I saw good rating and close to my hotel. Local monger might find it ghetto, but this is awesome for Atlantan mongers. The only things made me sick is, rolling a dollar bill to a ball and throw it to the girls if you want to tip girls on the stage, seems little bit disrespectful. Maybe that's why I made myself a loveable gentleman there. LOL. I love the united nation theme there. Ask for Elizabeth.. she rocks!

Atl For Life
09-01-08, 14:45
Club VIP
728 NW 79th St
Miami, Florida 33150

This is another black SC in Miami. I used to go to this club a long time ago (5-6 years ago), and it used to be fun and very liberal. They've shut down and reopened a few times with not much improvement. The club was remodeled a year ago and it looks like they've turned the side with the podium into a regular dance club (Club Cat), while the side with the circular stage still remains a strip club (Club VIP). Club Cat and Club VIP are only separated by a double-sided door. You can freely move in and out of each if you have the right wrist band.

Parking is now free, but the admission policy is kinda tricky. Club Cat is 18 and over, and Club VIP is 21 and up. If you enter on the strip club side (Club VIP) then you only pay a $5 cover charge. But if you enter on the dance club side (Club Cat), you pay a $10 cover charge to stay inside the dance club only, and an additional for access to both. This cover charge sounds silly, but that's how it works.

There is a VIP section upstairs and a gay club next door if that's your kinda thing. Out of the 10 girls I saw working that night, I'd only ate 2 dancers a 6 and above. The dance prices are now officially $10 for floor dances and $20 for VIP dances. I was like "are you kidding me? ". But you do get significant 2-way contact for your dance though. I'm familiar with the VIP area so I didn't bother to partake as I know for a fact that floor dances give you as much contact (or maybe even more contact) than VIP dances. I must say for the 2 hours I was there I barely saw anyone getting dances. I don't know how the dancers make ends meet there.

Anyway, I got there around 2 AM. I saw a couple of live performances on the Club Cat side, then moved over to Club VIP side. I didn't like the selection of dancers and was about to leave. Then I got approached by this cute girl who used to dance at Angels. I got 2 dances from her for $20, and told her I needed to go home. She told me to come during the week where the mileage is better. I suspect the club is pretty much dead during week nights, so you might be able to negotiate $5 dances. Also, extras are definitely available OTC depending on the girl. But based on quality of the dancers I doubt I'd come back again considering I can get better quality and better value at Angels.

Atl For Life
09-05-08, 00:28
Angels Adult Entertainment
14813 W Dixie Hwy
North Miami, Florida 33181

---------------

My dry visit to Club VIP led me to pay a visit to Angels for Labor Day. The parking lot was crowded, but it wasn't that crowded inside the club.

The cover charge was $10, and there is a 2-drink minimum rule. I did see a No Touching sign in the bathroom, but I don't think anyone follows that policy. As far as black SC's go, Angels still takes the cake for fun and value in South Florida.

The dances are still $5 if you stand up and $10 if you still down. I guess stand-up dances are considered table dances while sit-down dances are considered lap dances, but you can get as much mileage out of a stand-up dance if you get the right spot in the club. Based on what I see there I'd recommend you stick with the $5 table dances especially if you can find a little dark corner.

For this club VIP is still holding it down. The VIP cover charge is $25 and VIP dances are $20 a piece. You should be able to negotiate anywhere between $75 - $150 flat fee to the dancer depending on the girl.

Again, this club comes highly recommended as best in class for a combination of value, quality, and fun. I know at least one dancer there who will guarantee you a good time.

Atl For Life
09-05-08, 19:39
I have not been in Angel's for 2 years or more,,,,when I did go there I would go at 8 pm when they opened.

It's an all black club now and like all good black strip clubs it get packed full by 11 pm.

But, the girls in there would do it all,,,,just like ElCentro Espanol, but not at the same level of quality.

When I was into clubs it was either Angel's or TakeOne Lounge on this side of town.

I banged a dancer from TakeOne, called herself Fantasy,,,, posted her here back in 2005......I can't find the post now but she makes an appearance 11 1/2 minutes into part one of the G61 SlideShow- PART ONE.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=687006&postcount=17G61 is the man.

Damn, you can start having your own wall of fame.

Never been to El Centro, but from the earlier posts I see that I missed out on some fun.

I've been to Take-One a couple of times, but there's always a shooting there. That scared the heck outa me. Besides, I never really got some real high mileage dances there. Maybe the lack of a VIP room contributed to that.

Thaj Todad
09-05-08, 21:24
G61 is the man.

Damn, you can start having your own wall of fame.

Never been to El Centro, but from the earlier posts I see that I missed out on some fun.

I've been to Take-One a couple of times, but there's always a shooting there. That scared the heck outa me. Besides, I never really got some real high mileage dances there. Maybe the lack of a VIP room contributed to that.

You sure did...The Center was what it was all about here in Miami. Sometimes it hurts being a conservative

Thaj Todad
09-09-08, 23:07
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's SPAM policy prohibiting reports containing political commentary. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thank You!.

CityDweller
09-16-08, 06:42
I can report that HE is available at Club Madonna in the upstairs private rooms for $300. I know that is expensive, but if you are in South Beach, it's the only place around without having to drive 15 minutes off the island. However, buyer beware as the extras allowed are VERY dependent on the individual provider.

Stay away from a voluptuous Colombian woman who comes on very strong and makes it sound like she wants to do dirty things to you. She is a ripoff. She has long dark hair, full lips and huge fake boobs. Her real name is Karla. She will rip you off.

Mia305
09-20-08, 15:13
Anyone know what strip club is the attached photo from? There was a recent update on one of the more popular porn sites and was wondering what strip club that might be. I'm pretty sure its local either in Dade or Broward but i cant put my finger on it.

Robert Palli
10-06-08, 23:41
Jesus Christ I have never been so cheated in my life. Avoid the dancer named Chanille/Chanelle who claims to be from the dominican republic. She is about 5'6 and large 40dd tits which she claims or real but really feel like silicon. she has a latino cuban look to her with curly brown hair and a big ass and tits. I say avoid her like the plague. what a cheat! So She come up behind me while I am enjoying my drink and grabs me and says wanna a dance and I ask what about the $50 private room and she says ok $200 for me(with sex) and I say no I don't want sex I just want to mutual touch and handjob release and she says we will discuss inside. Once inside, I tip the waitress 5 and pay 50 for the room for half hour. She says she wants $200 for hj and I said no way that is what you said for sex and she said it's the same and I said i will only pay 100 and she says i'll do dances. I assume she will dance for the half hour but actually only 4 songs which in the first two songs she just stood there and slowly slowly undressed. I was so pissed I wanted to scream and tell the management but I thought a scene wasn't worth it. Just avoid this girl. 5'6' Big 40dd tits and big ass claims to be from santo domingo dominican republic but looks latin or cuban and has a kind of semi-wrinkled face. Chanille avoid her! My two cents to avoid $150 down the drain for nothing.

I've had much better times with other tootsies girls but this girl is a cheat. In general, try to avoid girls that approach you.

TheJohn
10-07-08, 15:08
Any info on Hialeah Gold? (766 E 25th St)
Formally Club Expose'.

it is on NW 25th street, Just West of Lejune RD. Looks small and accomodating.

Mr Clubberman
10-08-08, 14:49
Below is another link about the club.

http://www.tuscl.com/strip-clubs/United-States/Florida/Hialeah/Hialeah-Gold-Gentlemen-s-Club

Never been there myself.

Bone Yard
11-04-08, 06:46
Stopped in at the former Platinum Plus in Hialeah for a quick beer ($3.25 heinekens during happy hour and domestics cheaper). I was offered takeout for $600. I had another offer for $400. I gave this one my phone number and told her to call me if she was willing to negotiate. She called about an hour later but stood firm on her initial offer. I'll have to work it some more to see if we can find a happy place for both.

New with the name change is the girls walk around the room trolling for dollars after their stage dance. This always seemed rather annoying to me.

Mr Ferrari
11-09-08, 21:35
I visit Miami every so often and I find it odd that no one ever mentions or discusses my favorite club since Centro was shut down. I quit this board several years ago so maybe I am not up to speed anymore. Do we not discuss the best info because of LE's active interest in this website??

PLEASE do not say the name of the club in the forum if this is the case. I don't want to jam up the works and spoil my next trip to Sobe. Maybe no one appreciates a strip club running as an open brothel until 5am with beautiful Cuban women like I do.

I did visit one of the last AMPs standing since after the raids about 2 months ago. Place is located 2 blocks from Sobe. The first girl hustled for higher than usual rates for a handjob and upsold me on a second girl. The 2 girls tugging cost me $$60 but I was desperate that morning. One was a 2 or 3 and older, the other was younger but a 5 or 6 at best.

NorthBound
11-10-08, 10:59
Most of the serious posters here aren't big on the strip club thing, mainly because of price.

Centro was great because for $60.00 daytime you can have fs.

But that is long gone. If you read through this forum you will see that most of the centro girls moved on to Stonewalls, but that place is alittle more tricky and expensive for just getting inside the vip. Not giving anything away as it is a well known fact.

There is better action in the NORTH clubs in Pompano and places up in palm beach. Or further south like on dixie in kendall, and cutler ridge.

Try the indi board for better info on the strip club and massage scene.

Get off Sobe for starters, no need to spend those prices. Dozens, and lately a huge glut of amp's and Lmp's all over the place.

Dee El
11-10-08, 13:50
Tootsie's - After reading reviews on a popular strip club review site, I had to visit this place. As far as eye candy goes, this spot lives up to the hype. I was there on a Thursday, and there were at least 100 girls, mostly very hot, on the floor. The flow is laid back, no big hassle to buy drinks, no overbearing security guards, and low cover $6. I was approached by a few girls, but not agressively. I decided upon a quasi-MILF, tall light-skinned ebony out of Kansas of all places. She refused to do a floor dance ($10) for me, even offered to go get me someone who would do a floor dance (bad sign). But, she was hot, so I went in for a $25 lap dance....mistake. Song was full length, but contact was so-so...very mechanical. Got dances from 2-3 other girls that were about the same. All of the dancers promised me that much more was available in VIP. I didn't go for it as I saw none of them go to VIP all night, which pretty much says it all. If there was action in the VIP, somebody would have taken one of them up one it over three hours.

Gold Rush - I hit Gold Rush on day shift (4 pm to midnight) and found it much different than my last visit two years ago. Dancers were mostly ebony with R&B bumping on the sound system. Got VIP - for a Benji, menu was full, at least on dayshift. Supposedly, the night shift has the opposite demographic. Don't know if VIP is as liberal. Oh yeah, no cover during day shift until 8pm and drinks are very reasonably priced. I got OTC with one dancer fairly easily - $200, but I was being generous. Parking is $20.

Diamonds - This is the ebony spot for "big ballers" in the Miami area. Comedian Mike Epps was in the building the first night I went - he was tossing stacks of $100 one dollar bills onto the stage for each gal....must be nice. Dancer quality has gone down since my last visit in 2008, but is still mostly 7-9s. Maybe I'm jaded, don't know. There was one dancer whose ass-to-waist ratio looked almost humanly impossible!!! There are no more private booths for laps; they now have couches in the area between the pool room and the main floor. Virtually no privacy, but with the right dancer hj or maybe bj is possible if she is very slick and/or has privileges with management...YMMV. For highest mileage and OTC potential I would recommend the slow nights - Thurs, Fri, Sun. Saturday is crowded with lots of women, probably dancers from other clubs, and stunters throwing bills all over. The money is on stage on Sat night, so dancers are much less hungry and much more into hustle/scam mode. Cover is $20 - free parking.

Kwik Ryk
11-10-08, 16:49
Tootsies has plenty of action in the VIP during the day shift, before 6 pm. It's a $50 fee for the room plus $10 tip to the waitress, and that's on top of what you negotiate with the dancer. Prices vary with each girl. I've been quoted $$-$$$$ for various services from different girls, mostly the Spanish flavored ones, which are very abundant during the day shift.

Tootsie's - After reading reviews on a popular strip club review site, I had to visit this place. As far as eye candy goes, this spot lives up to the hype. I was there on a Thursday, and there were at least 100 girls, mostly very hot, on the floor. The flow is laid back, no big hassle to buy drinks, no overbearing security guards, and low cover $6. I was approached by a few girls, but not agressively. I decided upon a quasi-MILF, tall light-skinned ebony out of Kansas of all places. She refused to do a floor dance ($10) for me, even offered to go get me someone who would do a floor dance (bad sign). But, she was hot, so I went in for a $25 lap dance....mistake. Song was full length, but contact was so-so...very mechanical. Got dances from 2-3 other girls that were about the same. All of the dancers promised me that much more was available in VIP. I didn't go for it as I saw none of them go to VIP all night, which pretty much says it all. If there was action in the VIP, somebody would have taken one of them up one it over three hours.

Gold Rush - I hit Gold Rush on day shift (4 pm to midnight) and found it much different than my last visit two years ago. Dancers were mostly ebony with R&B bumping on the sound system. Got VIP - for a Benji, menu was full, at least on dayshift. Supposedly, the night shift has the opposite demographic. Don't know if VIP is as liberal. Oh yeah, no cover during day shift until 8pm and drinks are very reasonably priced. I got OTC with one dancer fairly easily - $200, but I was being generous. Parking is $20.

Diamonds - This is the ebony spot for "big ballers" in the Miami area. Comedian Mike Epps was in the building the first night I went - he was tossing stacks of $100 one dollar bills onto the stage for each gal....must be nice. Dancer quality has gone down since my last visit in 2008, but is still mostly 7-9s. Maybe I'm jaded, don't know. There was one dancer whose ass-to-waist ratio looked almost humanly impossible!!! There are no more private booths for laps; they now have couches in the area between the pool room and the main floor. Virtually no privacy, but with the right dancer hj or maybe bj is possible if she is very slick and/or has privileges with management...YMMV. For highest mileage and OTC potential I would recommend the slow nights - Thurs, Fri, Sun. Saturday is crowded with lots of women, probably dancers from other clubs, and stunters throwing bills all over. The money is on stage on Sat night, so dancers are much less hungry and much more into hustle/scam mode. Cover is $20 - free parking.

Gerry30
11-11-08, 05:40
Does anybody knows about Pink Pony?

It's located at 7971 nw 33st, Doral, FL?

Big Dick69
11-12-08, 05:09
Does anybody knows about Pink Pony?

It's located at 7971 nw 33st, Doral, FL?I been to pink pony a few times. It's expensive. You ain't gonna get $100 or $150 vip rooms during the day like other cheap strip clubs. Other than that the place is straight. Good food,good women and great drinks.

BigDick's Suggestions: I would suggest ordering the T-Bone Steak with fries and a cold one of course. Don't go for the Kosher Dogs unless you're a jew. LOL