PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Mr Clubberman
01-07-12, 00:27
I was wonder if anybody has been to bottoms up on SW 8st and 57ave? Looks like a place you can get extras.Haven't been in many years. Two reasons.

Little or no English spoken.

The club, staff, dancers, everything gave no reasons to return.

Rush0011
01-07-12, 09:56
Haven't been in many years. Two reasons.

Little or no English spoken.

The club, staff, dancers, everything gave no reasons to return.Thanks for the info guys.

Mnigac
01-16-12, 02:33
Went to Goldrush a few days ago. Sat down planning to not spend money and just past the time watching the show. Neither of the two chicks dancing for the patrons inside were good looking. The club was roomy inside and had plenty of seating. It was a weekday night around 2am. Then a few minutes later a British brunette accent girl came up to me with some HUGE tits. She was hot. Next thing I know I'm in the back getting a lap dance for about 10 minutes at most which cost me $50 bucks. Nude and touching.

Funny thing is another girl who was blonde and hot came in half way through my second lap dance. She asked "Can I join you?" to which I replied "You can join if you want." nonchalantly. I didn't even pay attention to her and was mesmerized by my British stunner. So the Brit girl gets up and I actually crawl away through the limbs of this blonde girl. She didn't finished her dance and sensed something was up. What was up is I cared little for her and was done. She tried to get me to "just finish this song" and I told her I wasn't paying for her and that it was her choice to join me.

I walk with the Brit girl to the guy you pay in the back with the blonde standing behind me. I turn around and say "Sorry" and she kept insisting I had to pay and threatening to get me thrown out the club to which I responded "Well that won't be to bad since I'm leaving anyway!". I made my way out in disbelief I spent $50 bucks for a 10 minute lap dance.

Atl For Life
01-16-12, 17:46
After 2 am around NW 19th ave along 79th street the girls of the Foxy Lady Lounge hit the street for extra money.

But be careful, some of them are real hustlers.Be extra careful. Miami's finest is constantly patrolling the area, and most of these so-called girls on 79 st are actually dudes.

ShadowKnigh305
01-17-12, 00:09
If your looking for extras look no further than Angels on West Dixie. I know it was previously mentioned but if you have a backroom fee and $ then you can have a pretty good "lapdance" in the backroom. Sorry if I'm overusing the air quotes this is my first post. Well this is a ebony strip club and on my scale the girls are 4-6. For anyone of a different race I would simply avoid coming here at night if your afraid of minorities but its relatively safe and I would have to say this is the best bang for the buck strip club when you account for the entrance fee 5 dollar lap dances and extras. If your looking for slightly higher scale ebony girls I recommend Cocos. But if your looking for a decent deal then angels is the place to be. Beware of random strippers asking for tips after giving a dance on the stage. They are so annoying.

Inot123
01-17-12, 19:25
If your looking for extras look no further than Angels on West Dixie. I know it was previously mentioned but if you have a backroom fee and $ then you can have a pretty good "lapdance" in the backroom. Sorry if I'm overusing the air quotes this is my first post. Well this is a ebony strip club and on my scale the girls are 4-6. For anyone of a different race I would simply avoid coming here at night if your afraid of minorities but its relatively safe and I would have to say this is the best bang for the buck strip club when you account for the entrance fee 5 dollar lap dances and extras. If your looking for slightly higher scale ebony girls I recommend Cocos. But if your looking for a decent deal then angels is the place to be. Beware of random strippers asking for tips after giving a dance on the stage. They are so annoying.No wonder. I live about 3 minutes from there, and at night this place gets PACKED. I would love to go there at night, but am sure I would stick out like milk on oil. I do agree driving by there often, the girls are on a scale of 4-6.

ShadowKnigh305
01-17-12, 23:52
Well I'm back again to write about Cocos another mostly ebony strip club but don't be quick to judge there are a few white dancers also. The night that I went there was a beautiful white girl with blond shoulder length hair, a set of perky see cups and a nice curvy bottom. I wish I got a dance from her but she was in the VIP area. I went on a Saturday so it was pretty packed. It seems Wednesday and Saturday nights are their main nights as it was super packed when I went. Since its basically an ebony club most of the clientele are well black. Again I know not everyone is comfortable in black strip clubs so but I would definately advise going here on a night where its super packed. The 5 dollar dances and the girls which are 6-9 make this club worth visiting so I do recommend checking it out. Like any place where there is women alcohol and men fights break out but security quickly puts a stop to it so safety isn't a real problem especially when its not packed. As a side note they sell chicken in the back but I'm not brave enough to eat at a place where women are naked. I don't know the idea of George Constanzas trifecta is not appealing to me LOL. Also its important to note on Wednesdays scantily clad women tend to fill the place. In some cases they are just as appealing if not more so than the strippers! The bad part about this was that I couldn't tell who was a stripper and who wasn't I was too afraid to ask and potentially deal with an annoying situation. Overall I would give this club a 4/5. The beautiful curvaceous ebony girls make this place worth going to.

ShadowKnigh305
01-20-12, 02:49
No wonder. I live about 3 minutes from there, and at night this place gets PACKED. I would love to go there at night, but am sure I would stick out like milk on oil. I do agree driving by there often, the girls are on a scale of 4-6.I know you might be afraid of sticking out but I guarantee you will enjoy it and you will realize that it was worth it. Its relatively safe inside unlike cocos which can get rowdy on crowded nights you can either go around 8-10 pm on any night or go on a Tuesday night. The crowds there really keep to themselves and the extras are worth it.

ShadowKnigh305
01-21-12, 18:42
I recently went to Club Lex also known as Rolex. Its located pretty close to Coco's. I would have to recommend Club Lex over Coco's because it doesn't get nearly as packed as Coco's and since there's less people there are also less problems I. E. Fights. On a packed night at Cocos you can count on at least one drunken fight. Lex is more relaxed a bit larger than Coco's interior due to a different layout. The girls here are about the same quality of girls at Cocos 6-8. The annoying customary tip walk which is present at all black and non black strip clubs I've gone to is present here also. The dances are. 5 per song and usually depending on the girl pretty raunchy. I have yet to go to the VIP here so I'm not sure what goes on in the back. At Coco's they have security that monitor the VIP and walkthrough with flashlights every few minutes to check on things. I've heard extras are possible at Cocos even though I would recommend getting takeout. I don't think the same is true at Lex I believe they have a private booth so extras may be possible I will let you know as soon as I do. The main reason I recommend Lex is because of its relaxed atmosphere and amazingly stacked dancers. I've seen quite a few non black men frequent this place too so don't be afraid fellow mongerers the strippers only see green.

Drunk101
02-10-12, 20:33
Has anyone checked out Tiffany's Cabaret & Steakhouse on Washington Ave & 7th st?

I would like to know what quality of girls are there. I'm under the impression that it's more local American girls as opposed the international girls you find down the the street in Madonna's.

Ssjr2
02-24-12, 18:15
If your looking for extras look no further than Angels on West Dixie. I know it was previously mentioned but if you have a backroom fee and $ then you can have a pretty good "lapdance" in the backroom. Sorry if I'm overusing the air quotes this is my first post. Well this is a ebony strip club and on my scale the girls are 4-6. For anyone of a different race I would simply avoid coming here at night if your afraid of minorities but its relatively safe and I would have to say this is the best bang for the buck strip club when you account for the entrance fee 5 dollar lap dances and extras. If your looking for slightly higher scale ebony girls I recommend Cocos. But if your looking for a decent deal then angels is the place to be. Beware of random strippers asking for tips after giving a dance on the stage. They are so annoying.Yea I agree totally Angels is a great place to get FS, and its any easy process too I just as them if they want to go to the VIP area and most of them will know what you want by that and will say around $ plus the room fee which is just. 25 (if not then they don't know what you mean which is rare and on to the next) , I had 3 pretty good ones there. So yea if anyone is looking for some FS and doesn't want to try BP or SWs' because of safety, I suggest this place.

TNGentleman2
02-27-12, 13:06
Hi Guys,

I am going to Key West for a few days of R&R. Are any of the strip bars any good?

Any action available?

Thanks in advance!

TN

ShadowKnigh305
02-27-12, 22:10
Hi Guys,

I am going to Key West for a few days of R&R. Are any of the strip bars any good?

Any action available?

Thanks in advance!

TNHey there hope you enjoy the fun and sun. Hopefully it doesn't rain but anyways I would definately refer you to the key west forum. I haven't been to key west yet but plan to go so I can't recommend anything but according to the strip club section of the key west forum Bare Assets on Truman Ave is a pretty decent place to check out. Dances are 20 a song and the women are hot. The review can be found in the key west strip club section. I have to thank cartog for his info since this is based on his report but anyways enjoy your trip.

Louielouie
02-28-12, 00:18
Hi Guys,

Any action available?

Thanks in advance!

TNWhatever you do beware of the scrub club. Biggest rippoff ever. Read the Key West Section http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4366-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews There is good info there. Just know this, you are not a local and you won't be there long and there are many people who use that to their advantage. Yes there are a few strip clubs there, The clubs on Duval are ok, I hare more good things about the one on Truman Ave.

Dapa Man
02-28-12, 00:22
Whatever you do beware of the scrub club. Biggest rippoff ever. Read the Key West Section.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4366-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews

There is goo info there. Just know this, you are not a local and you won't be there long. If you got money you can either lose it or get really lucky. Not many good reviews from there. Check Naughty reviews. LtrThere is no pussy for sale in Key West. But, on the positive side, there are tons of tourists who want to have fun and fuck.

TNGentleman2
03-03-12, 13:00
Thanks for info. I went to the Red Garter (happened to be close to where I stayed). Talent was pretty good, but most where pretty pushy. Did a few lap dances and left.

Doombringer321
03-10-12, 00:17
Will be back in miami after a long layoff from the game Pink Pony's was happening back in the day has it gone dead has GSE (Geraldi South Entreprises) closed all the loopholes or what please help me get back into the grove of things.

Treetop
03-16-12, 08:44
She disappeared from the boards and she is now dancing at Stir Crazy Showgirls, SW124 and Dixie on the night shift 9PM till. She used to advertise on the Indy Board as Alexis Marie and on Backpage as Anjelyze. Most reports were good, don't know what is available at SC. My experience with her was positive except for some of the rules no dfk, CBJ, etc.

Inot123
03-22-12, 16:37
She disappeared from the boards and she is now dancing at Stir Crazy Showgirls, SW124 and Dixie on the night shift 9PM till. She used to advertise on the Indy Board as Alexis Marie and on Backpage as Anjelyze. Most reports were good, don't know what is available at SC. My experience with her was positive except for some of the rules no dfk, CBJ, etc.Is this her: http://sexyanjelyze.com/sexy-anjelyze.phtml

Treetop
03-22-12, 18:16
Is this her:

http://sexyanjelyze.com/sexy-anjelyze.phtmlThat's the girl. I've been in Puerto Rico for a few months but I did see her a couple of times last year. All of the girls I saw down here in South Dade have disappeared from the boards but I did find some reviews of her on Independent Girls that were mostly positive. I have to go to SC to see what is available from her there.

Pensfan87
03-22-12, 21:29
Is this her:

http://sexyanjelyze.com/sexy-anjelyze.phtmlYeah, that's her. I saw her quite a few years ago and wasn't impressed.

Normal Guy
03-24-12, 16:25
Will be back in miami after a long layoff from the game Pink Pony's was happening back in the day has it gone dead has GSE (Geraldi South Entreprises) closed all the loopholes or what please help me get back into the grove of things.

Fond memories of the longggggggggg blond haired Brazilian girl who champagned me there. I took longer than the alloted time to pop my champagne cork, so she offered to pay for the extra songs herself since she promised she would take me where I needed to go. And a promise is a promise, at least to some girls.

Probably the longest blond hair I have ever seen.

I love Brazilian girls.

Norm

Normal Guy
03-24-12, 16:32
Yea I agree totally Angels is a great place to get FS, and its any easy process too I just as them if they want to go to the VIP area and most of them will know what you want by that and will say around $ plus the room fee which is just. 25 (if not then they don't know what you mean which is rare and on to the next) , I had 3 pretty good ones there. So yea if anyone is looking for some FS and doesn't want to try BP or SWs' because of safety, I suggest this place.I second the motion. All in favor, say "Aye."

The girls there greet you with grabbing your crotch and want to go back as much as you do. I have had two very good experiences there. I am a middle-aged white guy and stood out like a sore thumb, but I felt 100% safe and never got any kind of flack from anyone. I was more nervous about where to park than I was with being inside.

Oh, its BYOC, so stop at Walgreens or CVS on the way, otherwise there is an extra fee.

Norm

Normal Guy
03-24-12, 16:41
Went to Goldrush a few days ago. Sat down planning to not spend money and just past the time watching the show. Neither of the two chicks dancing for the patrons inside were good looking. The club was roomy inside and had plenty of seating. It was a weekday night around 2am. Then a few minutes later a British brunette accent girl came up to me with some HUGE tits. She was hot. Next thing I know I'm in the back getting a lap dance for about 10 minutes at most which cost me $50 bucks. Nude and touching.

Funny thing is another girl who was blonde and hot came in half way through my second lap dance. She asked "Can I join you?" to which I replied "You can join if you want." nonchalantly. I didn't even pay attention to her and was mesmerized by my British stunner. So the Brit girl gets up and I actually crawl away through the limbs of this blonde girl. She didn't finished her dance and sensed something was up. What was up is I cared little for her and was done. She tried to get me to "just finish this song" and I told her I wasn't paying for her and that it was her choice to join me.

I walk with the Brit girl to the guy you pay in the back with the blonde standing behind me. I turn around and say "Sorry" and she kept insisting I had to pay and threatening to get me thrown out the club to which I responded "Well that won't be to bad since I'm leaving anyway!". I made my way out in disbelief I spent $50 bucks for a 10 minute lap dance.Goldrush is a rip off. Always has been. What's in a name? Gold in their pockets, and a rush to get your money.

I dated a former waitress there who admitted they ran up guys credit cards. She said "I never did that, but the other girls did." She probably did too, but just did not want to admit it.

Girls will just sit on our lap without being asked to take a lap, then want you to pay them. There are so many sharks in the water that a guy feels uncomfy. (playing Jaws theme song in head. dah-dum, dah-dum, dum-dum-dum-dum-dum)

Unless you are a rich tourist from Ohio here on a biz trip, there is no reason to go to GR. There are so many nicer places, friendlier girls, more liberal atmospheres and more return on your investment. My two cents.

Norm

Normal Guy
03-24-12, 16:47
I recently went to Club Lex also known as Rolex. Its located pretty close to Coco's. I would have to recommend Club Lex over Coco's because it doesn't get nearly as packed as Coco's and since there's less people there are also less problems I. E. Fights. On a packed night at Cocos you can count on at least one drunken fight. Lex is more relaxed a bit larger than Coco's interior due to a different layout. The girls here are about the same quality of girls at Cocos 6-8. The annoying customary tip walk which is present at all black and non black strip clubs I've gone to is present here also. The dances are. 5 per song and usually depending on the girl pretty raunchy. I have yet to go to the VIP here so I'm not sure what goes on in the back. At Coco's they have security that monitor the VIP and walkthrough with flashlights every few minutes to check on things. I've heard extras are possible at Cocos even though I would recommend getting takeout. I don't think the same is true at Lex I believe they have a private booth so extras may be possible I will let you know as soon as I do. The main reason I recommend Lex is because of its relaxed atmosphere and amazingly stacked dancers. I've seen quite a few non black men frequent this place too so don't be afraid fellow mongerers the strippers only see green.I agree. Lex is no extras, but the dances are cheap. The room is just too open for extras. Cocos, you are practically laying down with them in a little cubicle, so it is possible. I just took it out there once and one of the Coco Puffs just started to play with it, but kept is discreetly covered with my shirt tale most of the time.

Norm

Normal Guy
03-24-12, 16:52
No extras, no more, no way. They fired two of their best girls and now the girls all point to the camera and say "I can't."

I think they were permissive (to the point of the owner guarding the curtain while the Doctor was in Surgery) when they first opened because it took a while to build a biz. Now, they are making enough money with an innocent little caberet and its not worth the risk. Or maybe the city is giving them hassles, who knows?

Maybe competition from the new Pau Pau Club just a few blocks away will liberate the flow. Who knows?

Normal Guy
03-24-12, 16:59
Pau Pau just opened. I have not been there yet, but I plan to check it out. They have ads on CL looking for talent. It's near the Rouge Retaurant, near Katana Sushi, near the Normandy Beach monument on 71 Street just a few minutes drive from Collins in a very nice neighborhood.

The particular location must be an ancient seminole burial ground or something that has cursed every biz that has opened there in the last decade or more. They all open, then go broke, wither and die.

So, check out Pau Pau while it lasts. I have been there in a previous club, and it was super nice inside. Red Velvet, plush, upstairs VIP area. Not sure if they remodeled, but it was very classy and a nice place to bring a date.

Parking in the back or on the street is not easy.

Norm

Ssjr2
03-25-12, 03:59
I second the motion. All in favor, say "Aye."

The girls there greet you with grabbing your crotch and want to go back as much as you do. I have had two very good experiences there. I am a middle-aged white guy and stood out like a sore thumb, but I felt 100% safe and never got any kind of flack from anyone. I was more nervous about where to park than I was with being inside.

Oh, its BYOC, so stop at Walgreens or CVS on the way, otherwise there is an extra fee.

NormYeah every one usually about their own business and you should park in the area to the right of the convenience store across the street where there is a row of parking, it is much safer to put your car just in case some drunk guys hit it or something

Normal Guy
03-30-12, 13:21
Anyone been there yet?

Dirnsurn
04-04-12, 07:36
Hey guys I'm new the boards so forgive me, but a bunch of my boys and I are staying down in south beach and wanted to see what you guys recommended for a strip club down there. Read a bunch of reviews and saw that the best is up in the North side but just wanted to see if anything new has popped up. We are planning on hitting up amn esi a then going from there. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

Very Scary
04-04-12, 23:26
Hey guys I'm new the boards so forgive me, but a bunch of my boys and I are staying down in south beach and wanted to see what you guys recommended for a strip club down there. Read a bunch of reviews and saw that the best is up in the North side but just wanted to see if anything new has popped up. We are planning on hitting up amn esi a then going from there. Let me know what you guys think.

ThanksFor a bachelor party I would go to Tootsies. They bring the guy on stage and give him a show.

Dirnsurn
04-05-12, 06:13
For a bachelor party I would go to Tootsies. They bring the guy on stage and give him a show.After doing a bunch of research looks like we are going to have to head to N. Mia. Thanks for the info

Normal Guy
04-09-12, 19:16
I checked out Pau Pau Saturday night. (912 71st St Miami Beach, FL 33141. Near the monument on the east bound side)

The place is fairly small, but absolutely beautiful inside. They saved the artwork and decor from the previous club. Plush, like a palace, or maybe a French brothel. This is a great place to bring a date. It is decorated with erotic art, but classy for girls to like, not guys. There were several couples there when I was there.

Maybe a half-dozen dancers, mostly Latina but one Vietnamese girl who was very hot. Pasties & panties, not full nude. Full bar with name brands. Domestic beer was $4. For now at least, there is no cover.

One of the girls told me that late-night is the best, and that some of the better girls do not even get there until 2-3am. They are open till 5am, only Thur / Fri / Sat / Sun.

$25 lappies.

But up a plush flight of stairs behind the velvet rope is a very nice second floor, a VIP room with a huge (huge!) bed. Not a couch or a cubicle, but an actual bed. VIP is $150 for the house, plus whatever you negotiate with the girl. The bouncers or owner will let you up to look around. I did not take it for a test drive, but it looked really good. Pau Pau is yet another dilemma of paying big bucks for one visit to somewhere unique, or spending the same amount on 2 or 3 visits to somewhere simpler. Usually, I am cheap.

Any intel on which dancers are more open to having a Pau Pau pow-wow would be greatly appreciated.

Norm.

Pau Pau just opened. I have not been there yet, but I plan to check it out. They have ads on CL looking for talent. It's near the Rouge Retaurant, near Katana Sushi, near the Normandy Beach monument on 71 Street just a few minutes drive from Collins in a very nice neighborhood.

The particular location must be an ancient seminole burial ground or something that has cursed every biz that has opened there in the last decade or more. They all open, then go broke, wither and die.

So, check out Pau Pau while it lasts. I have been there in a previous club, and it was super nice inside. Red Velvet, plush, upstairs VIP area. Not sure if they remodeled, but it was very classy and a nice place to bring a date.

Parking in the back or on the street is not easy.

Norm

Joe Pimp
04-09-12, 20:27
For a bachelor party I would go to Tootsies. They bring the guy on stage and give him a show.She is the hottest stripper I've eer seen and I've seen hundreds. Anyway she is super hot, cool and a great dancer as a plus. I've only seen her once there. Anyone has any info on her?

Normal Guy
04-10-12, 09:40
She is the hottest stripper I've eer seen and I've seen hundreds. Anyway she is super hot, cool and a great dancer as a plus. I've only seen her once there. Anyone has any info on her?Guys have mentioned her here before. I don't think I have ever seen her, but who knows. What makes her so special? Extra, extra, read all about it?

Norm

MintChocolate
04-14-12, 08:50
Hey folks,

Friend from Jacksonville here. Need some club recommendations in north Miami / FLD / WPB area. Looking for safe neighborhood, clean, sober, english-speaking young spinners.

Up here we get pretty high mileage at the price of the song but depending on quality of dancer and service, I would be willing to pay some extra; not a lot.

Let me know in PM or forum. Thanks a bunch!

TNGentleman2
04-22-12, 14:25
I driving on US 1 today and saw a club called secrets. Can anyone give me the 411 on it? How does it compare to Angels, Coco's or Lexx? Are extras available? I haven't seen anything recent on it.

Thanks in Advance!

TNGentleman2
04-22-12, 14:30
I went there last Monday late afternoon, early evening. Had a great time there. Met a dancer who says she's done a few Bang Bros porns. We talked and drank for a while. She sounded like a real nympho, so I decided to spring for a room and was not disappointed. Room was $ and $$$ for her. A little high, but I had a great time and left in a great mood!

TN

Custom404
04-22-12, 20:34
Hey folks,

Friend from Jacksonville here. Need some club recommendations in north Miami / FLD / WPB area. Looking for safe neighborhood, clean, sober, english-speaking young spinners.

Up here we get pretty high mileage at the price of the song but depending on quality of dancer and service, I would be willing to pay some extra; not a lot.

Let me know in PM or forum. Thanks a bunch!If you don't mind heading up to WPB, The Mermaid club is a pretty good option. Safe neighborhood. Talent is hit and miss, but persistence pays off, and you will find what you seek.

Ironman77
04-23-12, 20:37
What up gents, I'll be visiting your city this June and plan on hitting up a couple of strip clubs. I live in Atlanta, and will gladly return the favor if you guys come to the ATL anytime. I'll be staying right on Washington Ave. I want to visit King of Diamonds, just to see the size of the place. Also, I read some reviews on Angels, and I'm curious to see what it's like. Can someone let me know the cover charge for KOD and how much dances cost? Same for Angels too.

Thanks

Rico1000
04-25-12, 10:20
I finally went during the day to check out the girls and low and behold its that same girl Lissette from flagler the one whos family was outside waiting for us to finish our deal. It did not seem she remember me but it was night. She actually looked nice if your into bbw but Iam traumatized from her braining. After inquiring about the shows she does, essentially they do a glass show and shower show for 40 for 2 songs and a lap dance for 3 songs for 80 and said outright its ok to hammer away yourself during the show and leave your unwanted kids on the floor. I was only asking and when she saw I was just not going for it she offered me an incall at a nearby room for 120. She goes by the name pink for these purposes. Aside from that the playground is full of perverted dudes wanting to split a "buddy booth" with you.

MintChocolate
04-25-12, 16:51
If you don't mind heading up to WPB, The Mermaid club is a pretty good option. Safe neighborhood. Talent is hit and miss, but persistence pays off, and you will find what you seek.Was that supposed to be a joke? All dancers were post-menopausal!

BornToFish
04-25-12, 19:00
What up gents, I'll be visiting your city this June and plan on hitting up a couple of strip clubs. I live in Atlanta, and will gladly return the favor if you guys come to the ATL anytime. I'll be staying right on Washington Ave. I want to visit King of Diamonds, just to see the size of the place. Also, I read some reviews on Angels, and I'm curious to see what it's like. Can someone let me know the cover charge for KOD and how much dances cost? Same for Angels too.

ThanksKing of Diamonds is usually empty unless they have an event going on. It is a really big place, and I guess it costs too much to have it all open. Just check their website before heading over.

Angels, as far as I understand, is a smaller club. Have not been there, but all I have read points that way.

Atl For Life
04-26-12, 11:53
King of Diamonds is usually empty unless they have an event going on. It is a really big place, and I guess it costs too much to have it all open. Just check their website before heading over.

Angels, as far as I understand, is a smaller club. Have not been there, but all I have read points that way.KOD is a ballers club. It's a bigger version of what Strokers and Magic City used to be back in the day. The door fee varies between $10 and $20 depending on the time of the day. Dances are $10 apiece.

Angels is the Miami equivalent of Babes in Atlanta. It's free during the dayshift and $10 at night. Dances are $5 and very high mileage. A lot of people go there for their VIP.

Japonte
05-01-12, 10:57
Will be back in miami after a long layoff from the game Pink Pony's was happening back in the day has it gone dead has GSE (Geraldi South Entreprises) closed all the loopholes or what please help me get back into the grove of things.Hello fellow members, I'm new to the board, but have some experience at the clubs so I wanted to chime in. Doombringer321, most of my interactions have been had in clubs. PP to me is one of the better bangs for the buck (pun intended). I've been to the Pony various times, and most times, with the exception of my last visit, have been on point and quite worth it. Pony is FS, some if not most girls will approach you and ask if you want to go straight in to the VIP room. My experience has been to wait a bit and see if someone catches your eyes. There's a cute Jamaican girl from Conneticut who is real aggressive, but beware, she's a scammer. There's a cuban brickhouse who also is very aggressive, she'll just come right out and grab you and try to take you to the VIP immediately. She's the best bargain as she doesn't charge per song and I had my way with her CBJ, Dog, Mish, CG all within about 20-35 mins (about $1. 75 including room). Its. 50 for the room, if you see the asian door guy tip him an extra 10-20 if not, he'll keep coming in and interrupt things, which is what happened to me last time. Girls prices vary but generally are negotiable within the 1. 50-2 range (I've kept most within 150 by telling them that you're not sure because you have to pay for the room, they usually negotiate a lower rate).

Hope this helps, and happy mongering.

Japonte
05-01-12, 12:10
Hello gents, I'm a new member on here. Most of my experiences with mongering have been had at clubs, so I felt it appropriate to share them on this thread. My personal life is pretty tied up, so when the mood strikes I can't just toftt and go out hunting, so I go to the clubs where for the most part its pretty secure. Anyways, my first review is of Playmates formerly Alleycat. This place is great! They redid the interior and have a bunch of gorgeous girls available. For the most part try to get there about 2 hours AFTER the club has opened (I made the mistake of trying to be an earlybird and ended up in an empty club waiting for over an hour for 1-girl to show). The girls are about 7+ on the look scale, with some 9's and 10's mixed in with a lot of 7 and 8's. On to the main part- the room, VIP where the fun happens, is $85 flat fee for any girl- remember this as it is a bargaining chip with the girls. Most girls will ask for $$+ with a few asking for $$$, again, these are the 9's and 10's- I was able to get one of these 10's- an argentinian girl who for 200 let me have my way with her, but only for 30mins- enough for me to pop and leave. Another of my experiences was with a 19yo who conned me the first time- must have smelled my inexperience as this was my 2nd visit. She charged me 1. 8 for CBJ, but it ended up being more of a HJ. When I asked for FS, she told me her aunt flo was visiting and she wouldn't do that, but gave me her number for a future call, which has yet to happen as she is expecting $$$$ for an hour. Most of the girls at PM are hustlers but can be negotiated with, but expect to spend a good amount of cash here as its not cheap.

My second review is of Pink Pony. This place is hands down one of the easiest places to get a girl. The VIP is reasonably priced at. 5, however I HIGHLY reccomend tipping the room attendant / bouncer as he is likely to interrupt your session if you don't tip him; you can expect to pay. 6 for the room. The girls are quite negotiable, again with the room charge as a bargaining chip. For the most part about $-$$ including room is all you will need for a nice quality dancer (about 6-8 on the looks chart) in the VIP section FS. I recommend a drink or two upon entering the club that way you can see ALL the girls available to you. Once you have decided on one, you can pretty much expect her to be the one to initiate the fun as long as you've made an initial contact with her. There's a Cuban girl here who is pretty much just looking to go straight to VIP. I asked her when she was going on stage, since I wanted to see her in her full glory before deciding on her, but she said she doesn't know, and would just rather go upstairs and "s*k my see*k". Its a really great spot, a bit on the dirtly / dingy side, but for the price and quality, I believe it to be a gem. Hope this helps anyone, as I've been getting a lot of help from the other posts.

Pew Pew
05-01-12, 16:24
Whee pink pony located at?

Pensfan87
05-02-12, 09:54
Whee pink pony located at?Come on dude! Do a search!

ElTigre6978
05-02-12, 14:51
Any intel on this chick? She works at PT

Pew Pew
05-02-12, 18:07
Come on dude! Do a search!Come on dude you coulda tell me instead of that useless post.

Pensfan87
05-02-12, 18:50
Any intel on this chick? She works at PTShe looks like she may have these ass implants that are so popular now.

Skarabajo69
05-06-12, 23:29
Any intel on this chick? She works at PTHer name is Crystal Vila, I frequent that strip club all the time, I asked her how much was it for the VIP and she said it was $200 for her and $100 for the house, I would have paid it, if it wasn't after she said she didn't do extras if you know what I mean.

Hockeyboy
05-16-12, 20:37
Just moved to Miami from Clearwater and was wondering if anyone can tell me which Strip Club provides me with the best chance of getting FS?

Pensfan87
05-16-12, 20:50
Just moved to Miami from Clearwater and was wondering if anyone can tell me which Strip Club provides me with the best chance of getting FS?First of all, I like the handle! Pink Pony is a sure thing, as is Tootsies, alot of the clubs really.

Writer954
05-17-12, 02:28
Just moved to Miami from Clearwater and was wondering if anyone can tell me which Strip Club provides me with the best chance of getting FS?Porkys, angels, pink pony. If you want a tour, let me know.

Lurker X
06-02-12, 20:52
I was out on the prowl earlier today and decided to do a check on the the old El Centro Espanol location to see if the catering buisness is still there.

To my surprise, there's a banner across the front saying: Gentleman's Club coming soon. There was a couple of guys painting the front porch area, I asked them Cuando abriran? The guy said in about 2 months.

DeltaBlack
06-03-12, 12:48
Porkys, angels, pink pony. If you want a tour, let me know.Do these clubs have black women and how does one go about getting FS?

Joe Black
06-03-12, 13:06
Pull your dick out and say; SUCK IT BEAAATCH.

Do these clubs have black women and how does one go about getting FS?

Pensfan87
06-03-12, 16:05
I was out on the prowl earlier today and decided to do a check on the the old El Centro Espanol location to see if the catering buisness is still there.

To my surprise, there's a banner across the front saying: Gentleman's Club coming soon. There was a couple of guys painting the front porch area, I asked them Cuando abriran? The guy said in about 2 months.That would be awesome, wonder if it will be like the old days? One can only hope!

Very Scary
06-04-12, 01:43

To my surprise, there's a banner across the front saying: Gentleman's Club coming soon. There was a couple of guys painting the front porch area, I asked them Cuando abriran? The guy said in about 2 months.I doubt it would be the same. 20 bucks for a room. 60-100 for the girl. I had my first pay 4 play in that place.

Tenn27
06-04-12, 09:47
That would be awesome, wonder if it will be like the old days? One can only hope!I hope so, that place was like a meat locker.

Rico1000
06-04-12, 09:53
I hope so, that place was like a meat locker.I hate to be downer on this but it got "too" popular for that reason. Not sure if it will be the same. If I remember right there was a shootout before it closed.

Dave9090
06-04-12, 09:59
Do these clubs have black women and how does one go about getting FS?I have the personal email of a dancer. I do not wnat to mention club or prices openly. But she is what you are looking for and it is the best price around. Trust me I spend too much time in these clubs. All of the clubs mentioned have FS it is fact. Not all the girls but the girls that do have wide range oof prices in all the clubs. Day is cheaper because rooms are cheaper, although some night girls realize the cost of room has gone up so they think of the total cost to the guy. If you are willing to spend 200 you can get it in any club anytime just not any girl. With a little bit of time you should be able to get 1/2 hr for 150 in daytime. What really gets the prices down is going with the first girl the first time. Once the girls know you will end up in that room with one of them they talk very seriously aobut price. I suggest picking a club and going with the cheapest girl but I will share the email.

Pensfan87
06-04-12, 10:02
I hate to be downer on this but it got "too" popular for that reason. Not sure if it will be the same. If I remember right there was a shootout before it closed.I don't think it was a shootout, but there were a few people killed there in the last year or so before they closed.

Pensfan87
06-04-12, 10:16
I have the personal email of a dancer. I do not wnat to mention club or prices openly. But she is what you are looking for and it is the best price around. Trust me I spend too much time in these clubs. All of the clubs mentioned have FS it is fact. Not all the girls but the girls that do have wide range oof prices in all the clubs. Day is cheaper because rooms are cheaper, although some night girls realize the cost of room has gone up so they think of the total cost to the guy. If you are willing to spend 200 you can get it in any club anytime just not any girl. With a little bit of time you should be able to get 1/2 hr for 150 in daytime. What really gets the prices down is going with the first girl the first time. Once the girls know you will end up in that room with one of them they talk very seriously aobut price. I suggest picking a club and going with the cheapest girl but I will share the email.Are you including room prices with these figures? Because I know most of the girls in the better clubs (Tootsies, PP) charge 200 or more not including the room.

Japonte
06-04-12, 14:43
Are you including room prices with these figures? Because I know most of the girls in the better clubs (Tootsies, PP) charge 200 or more not including the room.At pink pony don't forget to tip the doorman / bouncer. If not, he'll go back there to "check on the girl" and you won't have much private time. 200 for room and girl +10-20 for the door guy. At pony that is.

Member #4860
06-04-12, 16:23
Gents, no matter how you cut or dice it, going to a club is going to cost you more than sticking to the best possible quality on BP. The major advantage to a club, which you pay for of course, is that you get to semi inspect the goods prior to buying them. Maybe I'm missing something here, so if anyone disagrees please say why.

Are you including room prices with these figures? Because I know most of the girls in the better clubs (Tootsies, PP) charge 200 or more not including the room.

Jack76
06-05-12, 01:31
They bumped up their VIP room "special" a few months ago from $35 to $50 and now it's $90! Cross that one off my list. Too bad, that was always a good fallback in case of emergency. Now I just have to wait and see if the Centro Espanol rumor holds up.

Jm954
06-08-12, 22:41
Which strip clubs can I get into I'm 19 any info would be appreciated.

Pew Pew
06-09-12, 22:55
Which strip clubs can I get into I'm 19 any info would be appreciated.Not 100% sure, but probably Angels.

Miamisith
06-09-12, 23:01
Which strip clubs can I get into I'm 19 any info would be appreciated.Any, the club will put a band around your arm and not sell you any drinks with alcohol. The band will cost like $20 if I remember my brothers Stag Party. LOL

Jm954
06-10-12, 02:44
Any, the club will put a band around your arm and not sell you any drinks with alcohol. The band will cost like $20 if I remember my brothers Stag Party. LOLIs there any that you would recommend?

Joe Pimp
06-10-12, 09:26
They are reopening it seems. I saw a sign saying stripclub opening soon in it's old location. Oh YEAH!

Very Scary
06-10-12, 14:10
Anyone tried out Wonderland Miami yet? I see advertisement or it everywhere.

Pensfan87
06-10-12, 17:42
They are reopening it seems. I saw a sign saying stripclub opening soon in it's old location. Oh YEAH!It's already been reported on.

Atl1900
06-10-12, 21:19
What is the best club for Latin women in the Miami area? Went too Tootsie last time I was in town. Looking for a smaller club.

Pew Pew
06-11-12, 01:02
What is the best club for Latin women in the Miami area? Went too Tootsie last time I was in town. Looking for a smaller club.Porky's is one of them.

I was at porky's Saturdayatmidnight and wasn't impressed at all. They lacking girls (about 10 in total 5 ugly bitches and about 4 beauty) for the 2hours I was there I saw the same girl dance 3 times. Not only that, but it was full of beggar all the ugly bitches wanting me to buy them drink and shit. At the end it was not that bad for me I caught the attention of one of the latina hottie we change contact and I'm kinda in love with a s tripper LOL!

Miamisith
06-11-12, 23:46
Is there any that you would recommend?This was a while back, when the Russian Mob ran Poky's and had lots of beautiful women. Can't make a recommendation now. LOL

Cerise Nexum
06-13-12, 06:01
I'm going to be in the area within the week or so and was wondering of some clubs suggested. Somewhere preferably upscale. Are the clubs topless or nude. Juice bar or full bar. Pasties or no pasties. Any intel would be nice.

Thank you.

CheoD
06-13-12, 21:21
I'm going to be in the area within the week or so and was wondering of some clubs suggested. Somewhere preferably upscale. Are the clubs topless or nude. Juice bar or full bar. Pasties or no pasties. Any intel would be nice.

Thank you.The general norm for the "name" clubs in Miami Dade (Miami, South Beach, Coral Gables, Hialeah) and Broward (Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano) Counties is full nude + full bar; depending on the club the lapdances may be topless only unless you go VIP.

"Upscale" is in the eye of the beholder though places like Scarlett's in Hallandale, Tootsie's and Dean's Gold in North Miami, and Solid Gold in Ft. Lauderdale tend to flaunt their reputation as such, I'll defer to someone who has checked out a larger number of venues there.

Normal Guy
06-20-12, 12:47
What is the best club for Latin women in the Miami area? Went too Tootsie last time I was in town. Looking for a smaller club.Bottom's Up on Calle Ocho (8th St) around 57th Ave.

Bikini Bar, Collins Ave & 74th Street, Miami Beach.

Pau Pau Club. 71st Street, just a couple blocks west of Collins Ave, but only open thurs-Sunday.

For extras, your best bets are BTs on US 1 near Sunset Place and / or PTs in Hialeah just off 826. There are armies of cute, fully nude Latinas begging you to take them for a spin.

Norm

Normal Guy
06-20-12, 12:51
Gents, no matter how you cut or dice it, going to a club is going to cost you more than sticking to the best possible quality on BP. The major advantage to a club, which you pay for of course, is that you get to semi inspect the goods prior to buying them. Maybe I'm missing something here, so if anyone disagrees please say why.I agree 100% with Mundo. It is not the economical answer, but there is something about it that is just exciting and fun. Its like getting carried away with the energy. PLUS. For those of us who grew up in places outside of Miami, where stripclubs were WAY more conservative and it was look-but-don't-touch, there is an extra treat to the whole thing we have here.

Norm

Normal Guy
06-20-12, 13:09
I doubt it would be the same. 20 bucks for a room. 60-100 for the girl. I had my first pay 4 play in that place.I think the memory of the old El Centro deserves a moment of silence, or maybe a reverent Ohm chant. It was fun. No guesswork and the way clubs "should" be. Although I remember one of the girls telling me that I should keep my sandles on and not touch the floor barefoot while I did her doggy. (There's an image for ya.)

I agree with VS. If and when it opens again, it will likely not be an easy place. What made El Centro able to do be so liberal was because it was so off the radar.

The more I think about it, the more I see that the USA's Puritanical views on "the oldest profession" are so strange. In places like Brazil and Germany, they have perfected clubs like these into an artform, and it is truly about pleasure and mutual benefit between consenting adults (one a cute young girl in a thong, and the other a fat old man in a towel). What's better than that?

N.

Normal Guy
06-20-12, 13:10
Pull your dick out and say; SUCK IT BEAAATCH.Good one, Joe. I once just asked "Can I put it in?" She said yes, but I still had to pay for the songs. Like anything else, negotiate what you want up front so there are no surprises in the Honeymoon Suite.

JoeDirt87
07-03-12, 21:00
I usually stick to BT's in South Miami as far as strip clubs go. There are a lot of nicer clubs (Scarletts, Tootsies, etc) but if you are looking for attractive women and extras at a decent price there are not many better places. VIP can range anywhere from 200-350 depending on the girl, and it is only a fifty for the room. Basically just a little room with a couch, not special at all but beats paying crazy money at some places for a champagne room. Agree with Mundo that while you pay more you get to see the goods and talk to the girl / test out a bit. I've only had one bad experience with a girl that worked there, otherwise all positive as far as extras.

Girls at Bare Necessitys (right by dadeland) also do extras and a similar fee like BT's for the room but the women for the most part there are gross.

Stir Crazy which is a little bit more south of Bare girls also do extra but they use to make you get champagne room, don't know anymore.

Normal Guy
07-04-12, 12:03
I usually stick to BT's in South Miami as far as strip clubs go. There are a lot of nicer clubs (Scarletts, Tootsies, etc) but if you are looking for attractive women and extras at a decent price there are not many better places. VIP can range anywhere from 200-350 depending on the girl, and it is only a fifty for the room. Basically just a little room with a couch, not special at all but beats paying crazy money at some places for a champagne room. Agree with Mundo that while you pay more you get to see the goods and talk to the girl / test out a bit. I've only had one bad experience with a girl that worked there, otherwise all positive as far as extras.

Girls at Bare Necessitys (right by dadeland) also do extras and a similar fee like BT's for the room but the women for the most part there are gross.

Stir Crazy which is a little bit more south of Bare girls also do extra but they use to make you get champagne room, don't know anymore.You can bargain for less. BTs has so many girls that they compete.

CurtIm
07-04-12, 22:23
Any intel on this chick? She works at PTSorry mate, I am new here. But what's PT?

You said she works there.

CheoD
07-04-12, 22:47
I usually stick to BT's in South Miami as far as strip clubs go. There are a lot of nicer clubs (Scarletts, Tootsies, etc) but if you are looking for attractive women and extras at a decent price there are not many better places. VIP can range anywhere from 200-350 depending on the girl, and it is only a fifty for the room. [. ]

Stir Crazy which is a little bit more south of Bare girls also do extra but they use to make you get champagne room, don't know anymore.While we're on that southern Miami stretch, does anyone have any commentary on Playmates (Coral Gables, nearer to Miami proper) as compared to BT (or just ti the MIA scene in general)? I've always stayed on the north side or Broward and have been wondering if it's worth fighting 95 / Dixie traffic to head to the other side of town.

Normal Guy
07-04-12, 22:59
I guess if you drink enough, the girls here look like they were worth the trip.

Bud / Bud Light 2-6pm four for $7.

Norm.

(typing on phone at the bar)

Normal Guy
07-04-12, 23:33
I guess if you drink enough, the girls here look like they were worth the trip.

Bud / Bud Light 2-6pm four for $7.

Norm.

(typing on phone at the bar) Dominicana with tats across her midriff like$ VIP. BBBJ, etc

Japonte
07-06-12, 09:58
While we're on that southern Miami stretch, does anyone have any commentary on Playmates (Coral Gables, nearer to Miami proper) as compared to BT (or just ti the MIA scene in general)? I've always stayed on the north side or Broward and have been wondering if it's worth fighting 95 / Dixie traffic to head to the other side of town.Did a review a while back on Playmates and recently went there. The girls are above average, very few are ugly, therein lies the problem. Most will ask for a lot, like $$$ most often. You can talk them down, but they'll start high and you end up paying high for the most part, unless you wait til they're closing or if you make a nice contact and are able to meet outside the club (even still $$ for FS + room, and you may be in for more than you want to spend). At Playmates, the house takes 85 for the room, plus whatever you negotiate with the girl. BT's is similar, only because they are in a well-to-do area * (S. Miami) The girls there too are average, to above average looking, but will ask for a lot too. Best bet, head out to Pink Pony in Doral area, cheap room (50+tip to bouncer) , cheap girl (FS they'll start asking for $$ you may get FS for $.5) and most are good-looking too.

Hockeyboy
07-11-12, 22:01
Did a review a while back on Playmates and recently went there. The girls are above average, very few are ugly, therein lies the problem. Most will ask for a lot, like $$$ most often. You can talk them down, but they'll start high and you end up paying high for the most part, unless you wait til they're closing or if you make a nice contact and are able to meet outside the club (even still $$ for FS + room, and you may be in for more than you want to spend). At Playmates, the house takes 85 for the room, plus whatever you negotiate with the girl. BT's is similar, only because they are in a well-to-do area * (S. Miami) The girls there too are average, to above average looking, but will ask for a lot too. Best bet, head out to Pink Pony in Doral area, cheap room (50+tip to bouncer) , cheap girl (FS they'll start asking for $$ you may get FS for $.5) and most are good-looking too.I'm so new to the North Miami area and was trying to get to Pink Pony via Mapquest, and was totally confused with the direction. What is the easiest way to get there w / o getting lost?

Lurker X
07-12-12, 05:21
I'm so new to the North Miami area and was trying to get to Pink Pony via Mapquest, and was totally confused with the direction. What is the easiest way to get there w / o getting lost?West of Miami Intl Airport, take 36 street west to NW 79th ave, left to 33rd street, right. On the right side in the ware house building.

Hockeyboy
07-14-12, 00:43
West of Miami Intl Airport, take 36 street west to NW 79th ave, left to 33rd street, right. On the right side in the ware house building.Appreciate the directions Lurker. I went after work and was very disappointed with the talent. None of the girls were than a higher than a 6, with most at 4. 5 with BMW as the them. It was so bad, I left after 20 mins.

Cayec
07-19-12, 15:07
Went to Tootsies Monday evening for the 1st time in 2 years; before 8 pm so not very full and to be honest the quality of the young ladies (acccording to my tastes) not high compared to previous visits over the years. Normal good service in terms of beer etc and no pressure. Ladies do one dance during which they strip and thenthey go round the side where punters are sat close up to give them a view of what they had for breakfast and get tips. I left after a bud.

Tried Bare Necesities. Yuk in terms of everything. One of the ladies must have been well into her 40's and it showed.

I tried to find the Pink Pussy Cat but no signs of even the building if I am remembering the location well.

Cayec
07-19-12, 23:25
Appreciate the directions Lurker. I went after work and was very disappointed with the talent. None of the girls were than a higher than a 6, with most at 4. 5 with BMW as the them. It was so bad, I left after 20 mins.I popped in tonight and stayed for a beer. The management thinks in 5's. $5 parking, $5 entry and $5 beer. The ladies (about 10) were also mainly 5 (but also a couple of 7s and a 1 (& she was lucky to get that but anyone who can walk around on such enormous legs deserves some credit) and there were about 5 punters. If you like largish ladies you might appreciate it a bit more than me)

Pensfan87
07-20-12, 05:00
I popped in tonight and stayed for a beer. The management thinks in 5's. $5 parking, $5 entry and $5 beer. The ladies (about 10) were also mainly 5 (but also a couple of 7s and a 1 (& she was lucky to get that but anyone who can walk around on such enormous legs deserves some credit) and there were about 5 punters. If you like largish ladies you might appreciate it a bit more than me)I went by a couple weeks ago, walked up to the door and the guy tells me it's 5 for parking. I asked him if there was a cover also (it was about 7:30 or 8:00) , he told me yeah it's 5 also. I said FUCK THAT and walked away! I guess these morons don't understand we're in a recession! No way I'm paying 10 bucks just to get in the door!

Pensfan87
07-20-12, 05:03
Went to Tootsies Monday evening for the 1st time in 2 years; before 8 pm so not very full and to be honest the quality of the young ladies (acccording to my tastes) not high compared to previous visits over the years. Normal good service in terms of beer etc and no pressure. Ladies do one dance during which they strip and thenthey go round the side where punters are sat close up to give them a view of what they had for breakfast and get tips. I left after a bud.

Tried Bare Necesities. Yuk in terms of everything. One of the ladies must have been well into her 40's and it showed.

I tried to find the Pink Pussy Cat but no signs of even the building if I am remembering the location well.Pussycat is closed.

HotnCoolPk
07-23-12, 01:04
Hey folks,

This is my post in this forum but an avid reader. I will be visiting Miami next weekend for couple of days. Definitely I would hit few clubs on weekends. I've read that Pink Pony's, Tootsies are good clubs with high mileage and are relatively non-expensive. Are there any other clubs (preferably non-black) where I have a greater chance of getting FS and high contact lap dances (if no FS) without burning a hole in my pocket?

Appreciate your help on this!

Cayec
07-25-12, 16:04

I tried to find the Pink Pussy Cat but no signs of even the building if I am remembering the location well.I tried Tootsies again on Friday. It was as good as I remember. About 130 girls (DJ's estimate) catering for all tastes. Everything on offer at $$.

MiamiThug
07-26-12, 10:22

I tried to find the Pink Pussy Cat but no signs of even the building if I am remembering the location well.Pink Pussycat closed.

Normal Guy
07-28-12, 01:13
Dominicana with tats across her midriff like$ VIP. BBBJ, etcVictoria Peruana. CBJ / CFS.

$-house.

$-girl.

I hate champagne though.

Tenn27
07-28-12, 08:56
Hey Guys,

What's the latest on the re-opening of Centro on the Miami River. I saw a post a few weeks back that there was a sign saying opening soon.

If it opens, chances are it won't be like before, but hey who knows.

Tenn27

Lurker X
07-28-12, 13:48
Hey Guys,

What's the latest on the re-opening of Centro on the Miami River. I saw a post a few weeks back that there was a sign saying opening soon.

Tenn27I was the one who posted on the old El Centro site, I will be checking in on it next month as the workers there told me back in June it would be open in 2 months.

If you have time, cruise by there and snap a pic, ask around and report on what you find out.

Normal Guy
07-28-12, 23:52
I'm sure you know the place, since it reincarnated with a new name every 18 mos or so.

Now a black club, absolutely dead SatNite around midnight. $5 cover, no customers and hardly any girls. The Party Room is open again in the back, assuming anybody wants to go there with you. I saw two girls walk by, but no one is dancing.

This place must do a helluva lunch, cause they ain't makin' money at night.

Total waste. Save your gas.

Norm

Johnson1
07-31-12, 02:44
I was the one who posted on the old El Centro site, I will be checking in on it next month as the workers there told me back in June it would be open in 2 months.

If you have time, cruise by there and snap a pic, ask around and report on what you find out.Drove by this morning. Place has no signage, locked. Someone should do an evening drive. Stay safe.

BlackReign
08-03-12, 13:21
Hey folks,

This is my post in this forum but an avid reader. I will be visiting Miami next weekend for couple of days. Definitely I would hit few clubs on weekends. I've read that Pink Pony's, Tootsies are good clubs with high mileage and are relatively non-expensive. Are there any other clubs (preferably non-black) where I have a greater chance of getting FS and high contact lap dances (if no FS) without burning a hole in my pocket?

Appreciate your help on this!Try Playmates in the Gables. Nice small intimate club. Friendly girls and a pretty low rate on FS.

Mia305
08-04-12, 22:32
Drove by this morning. Place has no signage, locked. Someone should do an evening drive. Stay safe.I'm not 100% sure if this is the spot since I didn't have the privledge to go to the old Centro but I drove by it around 6pm on a Sunday and this is how it looked like. The last pic is of Pink Pussycat which used to have a "Closed for renovations" sign up a couple months ago but the sign is no longer.

Lurker X
08-04-12, 22:50
I'm not 100% sure if this is the spot since I didn't have the privileged to go to the old Centro but I drove by it around 6pm on a Sunday and this is how it looked like.

190930We will just have to keep tabs on the progress at ElCentro for now. Hopefully it will open soon and being in that neighborhood now with out any compitition from the Pink Pussy Cat should make it real popular.

There will be a monger meet and greet planned there when it does finally open.

Normal Guy
08-05-12, 00:37
A super unique place. Girls of all flavors and favors. VIP is a huge bed upstairs.

Very cool decor, like an erotic museum.

Pau Pau is just a few blocks west of Collins, or about 4 miles east of 95.

Worth the trip.

Norm

Writer954
08-05-12, 03:45
Hey Norm, did you see the Platinum Clun on nw 36th? Its close to the porn store, a bit east and on the south side. Drove by and thought it had to be good for the area.

A super unique place. Girls of all flavors and favors. VIP is a huge bed upstairs.

Worth the trip.

Norm

Pensfan87
08-05-12, 13:04
We will just have to keep tabs on the progress at ElCentro for now. Hopefully it will open soon and being in that neighborhood now with out any compitition from the Pink Pussy Cat should make it real popular.

There will be a monger meet and greet planned there when it does finally open.I'm down for the monger meet and greet, we should have one regardless of the Centro opening.

Lurker X
08-05-12, 17:56
I'm down for the monger meet and greet, we should have one regardless of the Centro opening.Yup, that's something to plan for in the near future. Me, Petes141, Joe Black, Pensfan, Rigtig, Minilabs, Calzum, Dapaman, NorthBound, Tanboat, MIA305, SD, and others I can't recall right now. But we should even invite BigLou to make an appearance, just for kicks.

We all meet at a secrete location to meet and get to know each other by face.

Let's just keep all future correspondence about this on the back channels, OK?

Mia305
08-05-12, 22:27
I'm down for the monger meet and greet, we should have one regardless of the Centro opening.I second that motion.

Very Scary
08-06-12, 00:26

Worth the trip.

NormHow much does the VIP room cost? How much do the girls want?

It's it full nudity? Found this like on YouTube but the girls didn't get naked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ85g2rwtdc

Pensfan87
08-06-12, 11:14
Yup, that's something to plan for in the near future. Me, Petes141, Joe Black, Pensfan, Rigtig, Minilabs, Calzum, Dapaman, NorthBound, Tanboat, MIA305, SD, and others I can't recall right now. But we should even invite BigLou to make an appearance, just for kicks.

Let's just keep all future correspondence about this on the back channels, OK?Sounds great, anybody mentioned should post a confirmation here and then we'll make the arrangements back channel.

Sabor
08-06-12, 13:09
Yup, that's something to plan for in the near future. Me, Petes141, Joe Black, Pensfan, Rigtig, Minilabs, Calzum, Dapaman, NorthBound, Tanboat, MIA305, SD, and others I can't recall right now. But we should even invite BigLou to make an appearance, just for kicks.

Let's just keep all future correspondence about this on the back channels, OK?Count me in, already met Joe Black

DeltaBlack
08-15-12, 19:36
Any black strip clubs that I can get FS? What's the price range?

Rico1000
08-15-12, 20:07
What a special cameo appearance by the legend himself. The baldy cruiser. I'm in.

On a side note I had a large gap of time not mongering what happened to the tanboat and his big yellow car w / the tints.

Let's just keep all future correspondence about this on the back channels, OK?

ShadowKnigh305
08-27-12, 07:14
Any black strip clubs that I can get FS? What's the price range?Pretty much all of them. I recommend you wait until angels on west Dixie hifhweay in north Miami beach opens back up in a couple months. FS there was 125 for the girl and room. Usually if your descrete you can get takeout at most clubs.

ShadowKnigh305
08-27-12, 07:38
Club Lex: I've been there before but the place has been pretty busy lately more busy than cocos down the street. The dances vary between 5-10 bucks. There are some high quality ebony strippers in this club. The dances are nude but some girls don't give super high mileage dances. I miss angels. The drinks are not too bad also at 10-15 for a mixed drink or a straight shot.

Club Secrets: First time ever going here. I always saw it when I passed by Biscayne, but I finally got the opportunity to go. The dances were 5 and you could only get them sitting down. The girls vary from 5-7 on a 10 point scale. There were two stages but only one was in use. Although the place was packed no one was throwing any money at the girls on stage. It was kinda sad LOL. Anyways I got a couple dances from an old friend who worked at angels. The only thing I don't like about secrets is that there isn't enough dark corners to hide in. At angels you could go to a dark corner and get serviced.

Foxy Lady Lounge: The girls here were top quality. Although it is a ghetto club in a ghetto area I'm sure you will appreciate the amazing black strippers who work there. The girls are 6-9. It is a small club like secrets and the dances are high mileage and cheap. Each dance was 5. The best thing about this place are the women. Most of them have incredible behinds. I would definately go here again even though it's on 79th. What's funny is after a night at the strip club you can head directly to 79th and get some SW action.

Anyways enjoy. Also a note to other ethnicities Caucasian, Hispanic, alien, don't be afraid of ebony strip clubs. They are pretty cheap, high mileage, and surprisingly safe. Most have armed security at the door. Every now and again ill see some Caucasian dudes or Hispanic dudes. But feel free to support these places where else in Miami can you get a lap dance for the cost of a foot long from subway? Does anyone know any good cheap high mileage strip clubs with hispanic dancers?

Rico1000
08-27-12, 08:05
The place formally known as nice and naughty (or nice and nasty) down on galloway and SW 128 st by the falls is now kisses. Last time I went there I got the VIP with a deaf girl who actually offered bb entice me to pay her another 2 papers for FS. I think the house fee was 75. No thanks. This place always had nasty girls. They would hire nasty bbw, rock climbers, anyone with an I'd to prove they at least 18. Maybe I will pop in to see what is the difference. Now.

Mr Clubberman
08-27-12, 09:52
The place formally known as nice and naughty (or nice and nasty) down on galloway and SW 128 st by the falls is now kisses. Last time I went there I got the VIP with a deaf girl who actually offered bb entice me to pay her another 2 papers for FS. I think the house fee was 75. No thanks. This place always had nasty girls. They would hire nasty bbw, rock climbers, anyone with an I'd to prove they at least 18. Maybe I will pop in to see what is the difference. Now.Going waaaay back, it was the Organ Grinder. A favorite strip club name of mine. My name for the place at a later time, Ugly & Nasty. Within the last couple of years they did have a couple of decent dancers and HOT barmaids. One dancer I talked with, I remembered her mother from the Organ Grinder!

Normal Guy
08-30-12, 11:17
How much does the VIP room cost? How much do the girls want?

It's it full nudity? Found this like on YouTube but the girls didn't get naked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ85g2rwtdcVIP is a pricy $150, but it is like no room you've ever seen before. They will show it to you beforehand. Girls are negotiable and about the going rate you'd expect. Pau Pau is not a cheap date, but it is like no other club. Not nude downstairs, but pasties.

Norm

Normal Guy
08-30-12, 11:19

Let's just keep all future correspondence about this on the back channels, OK?What? You guys forgot about me? Count me in.

Normal Guy
08-30-12, 11:28
I had the nicest Happy Hour there yesterday. The perfect experience, although not exactly a beauty pageant, a very economical time. You may need to suffer through the smoke, the lack of English and the endless "can I have a dollar for my dance, Papi". But It's fun. Daytime bartender is super cool.

Member #4860
08-30-12, 13:53
Normal Guy, I've seen that place, but would you care to elaborate? Did you get any "services" or was it just that, a "happy hour"? Any happy endings?

Also any girls' names you can offer? What about damages info?

Thanks.

I had the nicest Happy Hour there yesterday. The perfect experience, although not exactly a beauty pageant, a very economical time. You may need to suffer through the smoke, the lack of English and the endless "can I have a dollar for my dance, Papi". But It's fun. Daytime bartender is super cool.

Member #4860
08-30-12, 13:57
Yeah, Lurker, what's up with that? My feelings are hurt that you wouldn't consider me. What, just because I happen to have a significant other? Now I feel discriminated by you single guys, LOL! Of course, that being said, it would be exceedingly difficult for me to participate, but at least I'd feel part of the gang being invited, know what I mean? (yes, LOL).

What? You guys forgot about me? Count me in.

Lurker X
08-30-12, 20:13
Yeah, Lurker, what's up with that? My feelings are hurt that you wouldn't consider me. What, just because I happen to have a significant other? Now I feel discriminated by you single guys, LOL! Of course, that being said, it would be exceedingly difficult for me to participate, but at least I'd feel part of the gang being invited, know what I mean? (yes, LOL).

Originally Posted by Normal Guy

What? You guys forgot about me? Count me in.You guys fall into the "and others I can't recall right now" category. While I was drinking some ice cold Buds.

BlackReign
08-31-12, 16:12
Club Lex: I've been there before but the place has been pretty busy lately more busy than cocos down the street. The dances vary between 5-10 bucks. There are some high quality ebony strippers in this club. The dances are nude but some girls don't give super high mileage dances. I miss angels. The drinks are not too bad also at 10-15 for a mixed drink or a straight shot.

Club Secrets: First time ever going here. I always saw it when I passed by Biscayne, but I finally got the opportunity to go. The dances were 5 and you could only get them sitting down. The girls vary from 5-7 on a 10 point scale. There were two stages but only one was in use. Although the place was packed no one was throwing any money at the girls on stage. It was kinda sad LOL. Anyways I got a couple dances from an old friend who worked at angels. The only thing I don't like about secrets is that there isn't enough dark corners to hide in. At angels you could go to a dark corner and get serviced.

Foxy Lady Lounge: The girls here were top quality. Although it is a ghetto club in a ghetto area I'm sure you will appreciate the amazing black strippers who work there. The girls are 6-9. It is a small club like secrets and the dances are high mileage and cheap. Each dance was 5. The best thing about this place are the women. Most of them have incredible behinds. I would definately go here again even though it's on 79th. What's funny is after a night at the strip club you can head directly to 79th and get some SW action.

Anyways enjoy. Also a note to other ethnicities Caucasian, Hispanic, alien, don't be afraid of ebony strip clubs. They are pretty cheap, high mileage, and surprisingly safe. Most have armed security at the door. Every now and again ill see some Caucasian dudes or Hispanic dudes. But feel free to support these places where else in Miami can you get a lap dance for the cost of a foot long from subway? Does anyone know any good cheap high mileage strip clubs with hispanic dancers?Shadow thanks for this review. We have got to get together and visit some of these places. Are taste are too similar and I am bored with my usual haunts (Playmates and Tootsies)

Joe Black
09-01-12, 14:59
You remind me of an episode of "Que Pasa USA" where a Cuban Guy that happens to be of color, it's called Black and he responds: 'I am not black I am Cuban'.

Joe Black.

Club Lex:

Club Secrets: Also a note to other ethnicities Caucasian, Hispanic, alien, don't be afraid of ebony strip clubs. They are pretty cheap, high mileage, and surprisingly safe. Most have armed security at the door. Every now and again ill see some Caucasian dudes or Hispanic dudes. But feel free to support these places where else in Miami can you get a lap dance for the cost of a foot long from subway? Does anyone know any good cheap high mileage strip clubs with hispanic dancers?

ShadowKnigh305
09-03-12, 10:53
You remind me of an episode of "Que Pasa USA" where a Cuban Guy that happens to be of color, it's called Black and he responds: 'I am not black I am Cuban'.

Joe Black.LOL what do you mean by that? I'm a little slow so if you don't mind explaining it to me.

Normal Guy
09-04-12, 23:18
I went to Wonderland Saturday night. It is pricey, but a really unique experience.

If any of you remember the old BG club that was there years ago, it is nothing like that now. It is totally re-done inside, and really gorgeous. Wonderland is in the Black hood, but not a Black club. It's a safe, classy (but over-priced) place.

$5 to park, $20 cover, $30 per lappie.

$7 / domestic beer.

$8 / bottled water

$14 / Patron shots (ouch)

Topless, not nude. Two stages, always 2 girls dancing, a bar, and lots of tables in the middle. The tables were full of couples and groups of 20somethings, with super hot girls as customers. A surprising amount of female customers with dates or groups of friends, and many of them look great. Right in front of me were 2 guys and 2 girls eating, drinking and doing a hookah. The girls were super hot and grinding against each other, DFK. The customers are like a side-show.

It is almost a regular "night club" atmosphere, not a strip club atmosphere. So if you want to bring a date, this is a good classy spot for girls to feel comfortable.

There is less dollar tuck-in tipping than a regular bar, and way less hustles for lap dances. I won't say no hustle, just less of it. There is absoluetely NO begging for "Can I have a tip for my dance?" Not once.

All the girls are top-notch, many are blond Russians. But my abbbbbbbbbbsolute favorites were two Colombian girls, Sophia and Alexis, who were way hotter than any of the others. Not just on stage, but to talk to at the bar. Very warm and personable.

I took Sophia back to LapLand and had a really great experience, even at $30 a dance, it was the best. This was my first time at Wonderland so I was curious if all the girls were as warm as Sophia, so I tried another one as a test. She was no good. Dry, dead, lifeless. She said it was her last night in Miami, so maybe she just didn't give a shit. Stick to the Latinas, guys...

Wonderland stays open really late. They give last call, but then the music just does not stop. It was one of those rare "ATM nights" in a strip club for me, which almost never happens.

Try it for the experience.

One of the employees gave me a stack of free passes to enter, so there is no $20 cover. Seniors who I know & trust are welcome to one, plus more details on Wonderland. PM.

Norm

ShadowKnigh305
09-06-12, 21:21
Well last nite after plans with a provider fell through I decided to check out a Latin strip club. I ended up checking two out. Overall I had a great time. I've never really had a bad time at a strip club so yeah.

PT Showclub

Well I've always wanted to check this place out. I would always see the big neon sign while driving on the palmetto. Well I had a little trouble getting there. It took me a while before I finally got on the right road. Well I was excited and heard good things about this place especially the dancers. It was a pretty slow night but that could be expected since it was a Wednesday. There were about 7-15 girls working. They were mostly sitting until it was their turn to go onstage. A few were walking around trying to persuade guys to go to the back room. I liked the club but two things bothered me. You had to buy a bracelet to get dances in the back room. What is up with that? Also every girl that got off stage made their rounds to collect tips. That was really annoying! If you didn't get a tip while you were on stage what makes you think ill give you one if you walk up to me? Everyday I run into bums asking me the same thing guess what I said. Anyways the beers were a little over six bucks. Shots were ten. The dances cost ten on the floor for a low mileage dance, thirty five for the first dance and then twenty five for every song afterwards. The dances in the back room were pretty high mileage but I get the feeling it depends on the girl. The girls were definately hot enough but I couldn't find the type I was looking for. Most of the girls were between a 6-9 on a 10 point scale. I would repeat on a busier night to see if I can find the type I'm looking for.

Bottoms Up.

Well thanks to norm for recommending this place. This club is more of a dive bar then anything. The drinks were decently priced. The girls were not the hottest in town tbh. Most of them were out of shape and had a little belly fat. But nothing a couple beers can't fix. The real reason I checked this place out was to see if I could get take out. I'm sure you can though. There was no cover when I went. The dances were very high mileage and twenty five a song. After dancing on stage the girls would walk around the club trying to hustle some tip money. I asked about VIP and one girl told me it would be 1. 25 for the room and 1. 25 for her. I laughed my a$$ off. I could get a better quality girl on BP for less. Anyways I had a few dances and overall had a great time. There were maybe 7 girls working. The best part of the night was when a dancer asked me if it's true that black dudes are hung. Instead of waiting for my answer she reached into my pants and felt for herself. That was crazy initially I was scared that I would get kicked out because she wasn't subtle. But no one said anything so I smiled and got a super high mileage dance from her. Its a fun little club I might return on a busier night when more girls are working. The one thing that ran in my mind when she did that was what a stereotypical response but the way she said its true was priceless LOL. Anyways thanks norm. Saturday I'm going to check out porkys!

Hockeyboy
09-06-12, 22:43
Well last nite after plans with a provider fell through I decided to check out a Latin strip club. I ended up checking two out. Overall I had a great time. I've never really had a bad time at a strip club so yeah.

PT Showclub

Well I've always wanted to check this place out. I would always see the big neon sign while driving on the palmetto. Well I had a little trouble getting there. It took me a while before I finally got on the right road. Well I was excited and heard good things about this place especially the dancers. It was a pretty slow night but that could be expected since it was a Wednesday. There were about 7-15 girls working. They were mostly sitting until it was their turn to go onstage. A few were walking around trying to persuade guys to go to the back room. I liked the club but two things bothered me. You had to buy a bracelet to get dances in the back room. What is up with that? Also every girl that got off stage made their rounds to collect tips. That was really annoying! If you didn't get a tip while you were on stage what makes you think ill give you one if you walk up to me? Everyday I run into bums asking me the same thing guess what I said. Anyways the beers were a little over six bucks. Shots were ten. The dances cost ten on the floor for a low mileage dance, thirty five for the first dance and then twenty five for every song afterwards. The dances in the back room were pretty high mileage but I get the feeling it depends on the girl. The girls were definately hot enough but I couldn't find the type I was looking for. Most of the girls were between a 6-9 on a 10 point scale. I would repeat on a busier night to see if I can find the type I'm looking for.

Bottoms Up.

Well thanks to norm for recommending this place. This club is more of a dive bar then anything. The drinks were decently priced. The girls were not the hottest in town tbh. Most of them were out of shape and had a little belly fat. But nothing a couple beers can't fix. The real reason I checked this place out was to see if I could get take out. I'm sure you can though. There was no cover when I went. The dances were very high mileage and twenty five a song. After dancing on stage the girls would walk around the club trying to hustle some tip money. I asked about VIP and one girl told me it would be 1. 25 for the room and 1. 25 for her. I laughed my a$$ off. I could get a better quality girl on BP for less. Anyways I had a few dances and overall had a great time. There were maybe 7 girls working. The best part of the night was when a dancer asked me if it's true that black dudes are hung. Instead of waiting for my answer she reached into my pants and felt for herself. That was crazy initially I was scared that I would get kicked out because she wasn't subtle. But no one said anything so I smiled and got a super high mileage dance from her. Its a fun little club I might return on a busier night when more girls are working. The one thing that ran in my mind when she did that was what a stereotypical response but the way she said its true was priceless LOL. Anyways thanks norm. Saturday I'm going to check out porkys!I totally agree that it's really annoying when the come around asking for tip, even if you're not watching. However, it seems like you have no choice but to tip them. That is why I stop going to the Miami strip clubs, as that I can get expensive if there for a long time. I was wondering if you tipped them and if not, didn't you feel uncomfortable for not doing so?

Princesstaylor
09-07-12, 00:45
Took a side trip to BT's on Tues night. Prob about 15 girls working. Most were 6-8 out of 10. Jack and cokes were $7 each. Another club where the girls make the rounds for tips after their time on stage. Not really feeling that, but I guess the girls got to make some money somehow. I didn't get any lapdances, but it really didn't seem like anything extra happened there, as the girls weren't really into conversation. Most sat alone by the bar.

Mr Clubberman
09-07-12, 09:23
I totally agree that it's really annoying when the come around asking for tip, even if you're not watching. However, it seems like you have no choice but to tip them. That is why I stop going to the Miami strip clubs, as that I can get expensive if there for a long time. I was wondering if you tipped them and if not, didn't you feel uncomfortable for not doing so?Not every club has this tipping "policy", but many do. Most everyone I visit on a regular basis does. Personally I can agree it is not my favorite thing, but in the world of strip clubs, it is one of the lesser "problems". Depending on your time in a club plus the clubs stage schedule, the practice may add a lapdance or two cost to the club expense for the visit. If that extra $20-40 spent for a club visit is a major problem, IMHO, you might need a different "hobby".

Rico1000
09-07-12, 11:01
Totally agree. These girls just finished showing you their pussy the least you can do is give them a dollar for it. This is just part of the strippers hustle. I personally do not like going to strip clubs like I used to but when I do I'm perfectly fine just buy some brew and tipping out dollars during my stay.

Not every club has this tipping "policy", but many do. Most everyone I visit on a regular basis does. Personally I can agree it is not my favorite thing, but in the world of strip clubs, it is one of the lesser "problems". Depending on your time in a club plus the clubs stage schedule, the practice may add a lapdance or two cost to the club expense for the visit. If that extra $20-40 spent for a club visit is a major problem, IMHO, you might need a different "hobby".

DownForPoundin
09-07-12, 18:33
Don't flame me but went to tootsies and Scarlets for a party. We were all from NE FL and wanted to hit the famous spots.

Tootsies. This place was impressive. My description would be like a las Vegas themed hotel with dancers. Everything was fake. Never seen so much fake asses everywhere. One girl had a red bull can between the cheeks bouncing up and down. Got us smal town folks really impressed. Overall I wouldn't go again unless for a special occasion. Not my type of girls. They all seem to have a ton of body work. Great fun atmosphere though.

Scarlets. My second time here I was there months ago. Once again I was amazed. My friends were tired of my gushing Of this place since my first visit. Love the 30 specials. The music was once again way way too loud. Didn't get a dance this time but I got a pair with the Tshirt last time. Is FS available? The room I went to was in a corner but it seems like its open enough deter me.

Normal Guy
09-07-12, 23:41

PT Showclub

Bottoms Up.

Well thanks to norm for recommending this place. This club is more of a dive bar then anything. The drinks were decently priced. The girls were not the hottest in town tbh. Most of them were out of shape and had a little belly fat. But nothing a couple beers can't fix. The real reason I checked this place out was to see if I could get take out. I'm sure you can though. There was no cover when I went. The dances were very high mileage and twenty five a song. After dancing on stage the girls would walk around the club trying to hustle some tip money. I asked about VIP and one girl told me it would be 1. 25 for the room and 1. 25 for her. I laughed my a$$ off. I could get a better quality girl on BP for less. Anyways I had a few dances and overall had a great time. There were maybe 7 girls working. The best part of the night was when a dancer asked me if it's true that black dudes are hung. Instead of waiting for my answer she reached into my pants and felt for herself. That was crazy initially I was scared that I would get kicked out because she wasn't subtle. But no one said anything so I smiled and got a super high mileage dance from her. Its a fun little club I might return on a busier night when more girls are working. The one thing that ran in my mind when she did that was what a stereotypical response but the way she said its true was priceless LOL. Anyways thanks norm. Saturday I'm going to check out porkys!The going rate for Bottoms Up is $ for the room and $ for the girl. Some will bargain down to 80. It's not a beauty pageant, but you get more bang for your buck.

ShadowKnigh305
09-08-12, 04:17
I totally agree that it's really annoying when the come around asking for tip, even if you're not watching. However, it seems like you have no choice but to tip them. That is why I stop going to the Miami strip clubs, as that I can get expensive if there for a long time. I was wondering if you tipped them and if not, didn't you feel uncomfortable for not doing so?Well I had to tip them. I feel bad being in a strip club when it's real quiet and no one gives any money to the girls on stage. It can get annoying though when each girl comes around even though they might have done a laxy half a$$ed job. Personally I think anyone from every socioeconomic level should enjoy strip clubs I sure do. They can be fun and spice up your night even if you don't get any dances. By the way there are girls I won't tip especially when they do some bs onstage.

Joe Black
09-10-12, 01:00
I agree with you. I remember stopping by Stone walls a couple of years ago and the girls will stop by the table every 50 seconds to get a tip.

What bother me was not giving up the dollar but more the demanding attitude some of them had.

It's almost like the 15% forced tip in some restaurants down here. The waiter doesn't give a shit about good service if they are getting your money regardless.

I take my Money to the SW.

Joe Black.

Well I had to tip them. I feel bad being in a strip club when it's real quiet and no one gives any money to the girls on stage. It can get annoying though when each girl comes around even though they might have done a laxy half a$$ed job. Personally I think anyone from every socioeconomic level should enjoy strip clubs I sure do. They can be fun and spice up your night even if you don't get any dances. By the way there are girls I won't tip especially when they do some bs onstage.

Jerikson40
09-26-12, 00:20
Hey guys, I might finally be making a trip to Miami, and I'm really looking forward to trying some of the high mileage black clubs. My biggest interest is hot girls and $5 or $10 laps where the girls will try to get you off. Not interested in BJ's or FS, just some crazy laps where they try real hard to get you off.

I've read Shadow's great reviews of clubs like Angel's, Coco's, Club Lexx, and Foxy Lady, but I'm not sure if they'll fit the bill. I'm a white guy who has no problem in an all black club, but I'm wondering how those (and other) clubs fare in terms of dancer hotness and trying to get you off during a lap dance.

Thanks.

Member #4860
09-26-12, 01:30
Hey there Jerikson, that might pose a bit of a messy problem in your pants, LOL. Why don't you chance it with Foxxy Lady on the corner of NW 79th St and 17th Place, or further east on 79th St there is the Take One Lounge on NE 3rd Ct. Both places are as Black as you can get. I haven't been to either place in a good long time, but recall finding decent low-priced Black hoes there on my last visits, though for my comfort level I was accompanied by some Brother friends. I'm sure other mongers on this board who may have been in those joints more recently can report on current quality status. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Hey guys, I might finally be making a trip to Miami, and I'm really looking forward to trying some of the high mileage black clubs. My biggest interest is hot girls and $5 or $10 laps where the girls will try to get you off. Not interested in BJ's or FS, just some crazy laps where they try real hard to get you off.

I've read Shadow's great reviews of clubs like Angel's, Coco's, Club Lexx, and Foxy Lady, but I'm not sure if they'll fit the bill. I'm a white guy who has no problem in an all black club, but I'm wondering how those (and other) clubs fare in terms of dancer hotness and trying to get you off during a lap dance.

Thanks.

Dave9090
09-27-12, 08:43
Who was the guy with the dog in the club yesterday?

Some guy had a little dog in the club in a carrying case and the ladies where sitting with him and his little doggie, yes literally guys.

ShadowKnigh305
09-27-12, 09:40

Thanks.Hey I know exactly what your looking for but I'm not 100% sure you will be able to pop from just that. I've been going to strip clubs for years now and only a single female has every been able to get me off like that. I was at a dive in Texas and I just started going to strip clubs. I was extremely attracted to the girl and had gotten many intense dances that night from different girls and once I got the dance from her I popped. I'm not saying you can't get a girl to do it which you can but it will most likely have to be in a back room with a willing chick. And out of all the crazy take a line of cocaine from my rock hard boner request that they must get frequently this request will sound like a cakewalk. And I'm sure any of these places can accommodate you, the most intense friction dances from from angels, secrets, foxy lady, cocos, and lex respectively. The list is in order of most friction to least and even at lex the friction is still good. By the way angels has been closed for renovations for the past 2-3 months unfortunately I got word that they may open up in the next month or two. I haven't been to kod, take one lounge, g5, or the mint lounge yet but plan to visit and report on these before the year is over. LOL its a new years resolution of mine.

Ironman77
10-05-12, 00:54
What up gents I was in your city back in June and I will be coming back next week for my bday. First I'd like to thank everyone who gave me some good intel. I stayed in South Beach right off Washington Ave and had a great time. Beautiful women walking half naked everywhere, it was hard for me to leave South Beach but I was determined to check out the Strip Club Scene. I ended up going to Angels, The Office, and Coco's. Sorry for the delay, but here is my report the good the bad and the ugly:

Angels.

I crossed that bridge at around 5PM and headed to North Miami. First stop was Angels I walked in there, sat down at the bar and no quicker than I can order a beer this chick had her hands down my shorts. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I got the vibe immediately that FS was very much possible here. Dances were very very high mileage but I sure didn't want to pay 10 dollars for a dance for the limited talent that was there. I got a couple of drinks and decided to hit the road, made friends with a chick that used to live Atlanta and left. I can't remember her name, but she gave me some good intel, even offered to pick me up the next day and party. I declined since she could've have been nuttier than squirrel shit. Overall it was what I expected from reading the reports here. 1 or 2 girls were knockouts, it was kinda of like Club Blaze or Babes in Atlanta.

Cocos:

My next spot was Cocos, I thought it was still early, couldn't have been no later than 10PM and Cocos was super packed already. Now I heard about Cocos, from friends who have been there and Atlanta girls who danced down there. I also seen that video on the net where those guys delivered a brutal beating to a patron there. So needless to say I was nervous. I parked near the front, paid 10 bucks to get in and grabbed a chair. It wasn't as bad as I thought I felt safer there than I did at Angels. After all Angel's gave me the weakest pat down ever. I got molested at Cocos by security, they made sure I wasn't packin'! There was some 8-9's everywhere. I didn't even get a dance in there, just sat back and enjoyed the scenery. Crazy thing only one chick asked me if I wanted a dance, it had to be a 50-60 dancers in there that night.

The Office:

The chick at Angels told me I would like The Office and to make sure I stop there before going to King of Diamonds being that it was so close. I drove by KOD first, but the parking lot was empty. Holy shit that place was huge. My main reason for leaving south beach was to go to KOD, but I never made. I'll get back to that later. So The Office was cool, DJ was very very very talkative which was annoying, it was a little crowded and just a lot going on every where. I got a few dances and noticed a dude licking cake off of a dancer near the stage. I remember the dancer's nipples like it was yesterday they could have cut glass! So I get a few dances, and decide to go to KOD, it was 1-2AM by this time. I'm not drunk by any stretch, but I'm buzzed by now. So I decide to get something to eat at Checkers before going to KOD, then the unthinkable happened. I got pulled over by Miami's finest! Apparently I was doing 41 in a 30, the police officer asks me how much I had to drink and I had to do a field sobriety test. My heart was racing, but I got serious quick. I passed that shit with flying colors! The police officer warned me to not go to Cocos and she told me how "nasty" Angels was. I could not help but laugh when she said that, cause I was looking for "nasty". I was very thankful I didn't get a DUI, and I took that as a sign for me to take my ass back to South Beach and get in bed never made it to KOD.

So I'm coming back next week, I learned where the hell not to go, I will be obeying all traffic laws and keeping the drinking to a very very very minimum. I'll be staying in Deerfield Beach which is about 40 miles away from South Beach this time. I don't want to go to any place I been to already. Any suggestions fellas? What's going on this time of year in Miami? Did I miss Carnival? On my list this go round is Pink Pony, hell I might even go to Fort Lauderdale, I emailed ebony porn star Misty Mason and told her I'd be in town. I read on her twitter that she dances there and boy would I not mind feeling her ass for my birthday.

ShadowKnigh305
10-06-12, 11:07
What up gents I was in your city back in June and I will be coming back next week for my bday. First I'd like to thank everyone who gave me some good intel. I stayed in South Beach right off Washington Ave and had a great time. Beautiful women walking half naked everywhere, it was hard for me to leave South Beach but I was determined to check out the Strip Club Scene. I ended up going to Angels, The Office, and Coco's. Sorry for the delay, but here is my report the good the bad and the ugly:

Angels.

I crossed that bridge at around 5PM and headed to North Miami. First stop was Angels I walked in there, sat down at the bar and no quicker than I can order a beer this chick had her hands down my shorts. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I got the vibe immediately that FS was very much possible here. Dances were very very high mileage but I sure didn't want to pay 10 dollars for a dance for the limited talent that was there. I got a couple of drinks and decided to hit the road, made friends with a chick that used to live Atlanta and left. I can't remember her name, but she gave me some good intel, even offered to pick me up the next day and party. I declined since she could've have been nuttier than squirrel shit. Overall it was what I expected from reading the reports here. 1 or 2 girls were knockouts, it was kinda of like Club Blaze or Babes in Atlanta.

Cocos:

My next spot was Cocos, I thought it was still early, couldn't have been no later than 10PM and Cocos was super packed already. Now I heard about Cocos, from friends who have been there and Atlanta girls who danced down there. I also seen that video on the net where those guys delivered a brutal beating to a patron there. So needless to say I was nervous. I parked near the front, paid 10 bucks to get in and grabbed a chair. It wasn't as bad as I thought I felt safer there than I did at Angels. After all Angel's gave me the weakest pat down ever. I got molested at Cocos by security, they made sure I wasn't packin'! There was some 8-9's everywhere. I didn't even get a dance in there, just sat back and enjoyed the scenery. Crazy thing only one chick asked me if I wanted a dance, it had to be a 50-60 dancers in there that night.

The Office:

The chick at Angels told me I would like The Office and to make sure I stop there before going to King of Diamonds being that it was so close. I drove by KOD first, but the parking lot was empty. Holy shit that place was huge. My main reason for leaving south beach was to go to KOD, but I never made. I'll get back to that later. So The Office was cool, DJ was very very very talkative which was annoying, it was a little crowded and just a lot going on every where. I got a few dances and noticed a dude licking cake off of a dancer near the stage. I remember the dancer's nipples like it was yesterday they could have cut glass! So I get a few dances, and decide to go to KOD, it was 1-2AM by this time. I'm not drunk by any stretch, but I'm buzzed by now. So I decide to get something to eat at Checkers before going to KOD, then the unthinkable happened. I got pulled over by Miami's finest! Apparently I was doing 41 in a 30, the police officer asks me how much I had to drink and I had to do a field sobriety test. My heart was racing, but I got serious quick. I passed that shit with flying colors! The police officer warned me to not go to Cocos and she told me how "nasty" Angels was. I could not help but laugh when she said that, cause I was looking for "nasty". I was very thankful I didn't get a DUI, and I took that as a sign for me to take my ass back to South Beach and get in bed never made it to KOD.

So I'm coming back next week, I learned where the hell not to go, I will be obeying all traffic laws and keeping the drinking to a very very very minimum. I'll be staying in Deerfield Beach which is about 40 miles away from South Beach this time. I don't want to go to any place I been to already. Any suggestions fellas? What's going on this time of year in Miami? Did I miss Carnival? On my list this go round is Pink Pony, hell I might even go to Fort Lauderdale, I emailed ebony porn star Misty Mason and told her I'd be in town. I read on her twitter that she dances there and boy would I not mind feeling her ass for my birthday.What an adventure. The pink pony is alright I'm sure you will like it. I haven't gone to KOD either but I would definately recommend going there. G5 is a really nice club not too far from KOD. Also I've heard tootsies is worth checking out. Its funny that the cops know what's going on in the magic city but they don't really want to stop it because of tourism. Also angels is still shut down for renovations.

Normal Guy
10-06-12, 15:04
Great place. But it is very slow until the wee hours of the morning, like it "starts" at 3am and is dead before that. The place was JUMPING at 4 to 5am (and I got there at 1am). Girls are verrrrry friendly. Jasmine is my absolute favorite, curvy Latina. Suki (Asian) is not a beauty queen, but has a natural warmth about her that is amazing.

$25/song in Lapland, $5 domestic beer, no cover, VIP Room is so clean & beautiful that it could be an ad for Bed, Bath & Beyond....

912 71st St (a few blocks west of Collins, near the monument, near Chase Bank)
Miami Beach, FL 33139

Between an AMP during the day and a strip club at night, I over-spent myself in every definition of the term. My posts will be rare for a while.

Norm

Normal Guy
10-06-12, 15:05
For all the money we spend on these girls, at the end of the tax year, are we supposed to send these girls a 1099 or a W2?

(joke)

Norm

Lurker X
10-06-12, 15:57
Great place. But it is very slow until the wee hours of the morning, like it "starts" at 3am and is dead before that. The place was JUMPING at 4 to 5am (and I got there at 1am). Girls are verrrrry friendly. Jasmine is my absolute favorite, curvy Latina. Suki (Asian) is not a beauty queen, but has a natural warmth about her that is amazing.

$25 / song in Lapland, $5 domestic beer, no cover, VIP Room is so clean & beautiful that it could be an ad for Bed, Bath & Beyond.

912 71st St (a few blocks west of Collins, near the monument, near Chase Bank)

Miami Beach, FL 33139.

Between an AMP during the day and a strip club at night, I over-spent myself in every definition of the term. My posts will be rare for a while.

NormThat's at the old La Fee-Verte night club location. Glad to see they turned it into a strip club, it was real boring before.

ShadowKnigh305
10-07-12, 13:32
For all the money we spend on these girls, at the end of the tax year, are we supposed to send these girls a 1099 or a W2?

(joke)

NormLOL, I'm sure they just self report the earned income. I wonder what "work" related deductions they qualify for.

TravelingMong
10-09-12, 15:26
Any ideas for the best Strip Clubs to visit in this area? Staying in Hollywood area and looking for high mileage private dances without spending escort prices. Any ideas?

Thanks!

OlderSchool
10-14-12, 12:34
Going waaaay back, it was the Organ Grinder. A favorite strip club name of mine. My name for the place at a later time, Ugly & Nasty. Within the last couple of years they did have a couple of decent dancers and HOT barmaids. One dancer I talked with, I remembered her mother from the Organ Grinder!Was in there a few weeks ago, it was better then it has been but there is one chick in there that is full of BS I went in the VIP a year ago with her after we talked price and what not and we got back there and it was " sorry but you need to pay more " after I paid her. She came over to me again but told her to leave me alone. But did hook up with another dancer and had FS for 2 and 65 for the house. Will repeat.

Annony
10-14-12, 18:07
Was in there a few weeks ago, it was better then it has been but there is one chick in there that is full of BS I went in the VIP a year ago with her after we talked price and what not and we got back there and it was " sorry but you need to pay more " after I paid her. She came over to me again but told her to leave me alone. But did hook up with another dancer and had FS for 2 and 65 for the house. Will repeat.Which is why even if you show money you only pay AFTER service!

Vitrea
10-15-12, 04:17
Totally agree. These girls just finished showing you their pussy the least you can do is give them a dollar for it. This is just part of the strippers hustle. I personally do not like going to strip clubs like I used to but when I do I'm perfectly fine just buy some brew and tipping out dollars during my stay.I agree with Mr Clubberman and Rico1000. Tipping a $1 or $2 does not bother me. In fact, I prefer it. It gives me a chance to say hello to almost all the dancers and they come to me instead of me chasing them and ask for a dance. I would much rather go to a club where girls come by for tips rather than hang out at clubs where girls sit in a corner or wait for regulars. An hour in a club would cost me $20 but I am OK with it.

MrMiami
10-20-12, 11:55
Hey Guys,

Tenn27Anyone have an update?

ShadowKnigh305
11-06-12, 07:53
A couple weeks ago I was in the mood for some hiapanic chicks and decided to hit up Porkys and Stonewalls. I heard that at porkys you could get VIP action and that the dancers were attractive. After finding the small club and parking for a modest fee I walked in. The cover was like 10 and the place was actually packed. Its wasn't too surprising considering that it was a Saturday night. I found my seat and quickly noticed I was the only black dude in there. I didn't mind as I know porkys is located in a predominately Hispanic area. After I ordered a couple drinks several dancers walked by asking for tips. I thought about it for second as I had just walked in and hadn't seen any of them perform but nevertheless I still modestly tipped them. After downing a couple of beers I looked for the most attractive Latin dancer there unfortunately she was dancing on the same dude the entire nite. I have to admit that I got tired of tipping girls fast. No one was sitting close to the stage and none of the girls were really that impressive.

So while I was enjoying my drink a white dancer approached me and sat at my table. She was polite and quickly got down to business. She asked if I frequented strip clubs which I replied I do and she asked if I went to the VIP room in aforementioned strip clubs which I replied I do. She then asked me if I would like to go to the VIP with her to which I replied not really. She literally said she would fuck me and suck me better than any other girl I had been to the VIP with before. I became suspicious as hell. Because she was so direct I thought she was setting me up. My mongering senses were tingling. I made sure to not mention prices or services until I could determine that she wasn't a threat. I wasn't in the mood for VIP so instead I got a couple dances before leaving. She did a great job and the dance was pretty high mileage. I left the club disappointed because I was expecting higher quality girls and the girls in there were 5-7 tops.

After I left I decided to try out stonewalls, another Hispanic strip club right on Okeechobee road. It was late so there was no cover at the door. The girls were pretty cute here. I had a few more drinks and got a couple dances from two ladies before calling it a nite. The girls were like 5-8. All in all I enjoyed my nite. I would definately check out both places again but maybe on a Friday nite just to see if I can find new girls.

ShadowKnigh305
11-06-12, 08:11
Well after a long week I decided to check out cocos my old favorite spot. I went by at like 11 pm. But anyone who has visited cocos recently knows that the later it gets the worse the situation is. When I got inside there was only 3 girls dancing. Two on stage and one giving a private dance. There were only a handful of people. I usually don't mind but there were so few girls I couldn't even get a dance. After only twenty minutes I left to head home. Recently cocos has not been the best spot to go. It seems as if they are losing their business to Rolex up the street. Anyways before heading home I decided to check out G5 a club I had always heard about but never gone to.

It was a little difficult to find. It took the turn by turn directions of a friend to get there. It was definately in the cut to put it in slang terms. Its located right near tootsies and king of diamonds. The cover was 30 because it was after midnight and yes it took me forever to find it LOL. I was amazed by its impressive size, decor and the amount of booty walking around. This is a black strip club for those that don't know. But I even saw a half black half Asian dancer. (hell yea I got a dance from her) The sound system is pretty loud and they were playing some recent hits. I liked the VIP area towards the back that resembles plane seats. You could tell this club was relatively new and well kept. There was no smell of smoke or anything. The dancers were also pretty attractive 6-8. The dances were about 10 dollars a song. The girls were friendly and didn't walk around asking for tips. I don't believe I noticed a VIP room so extras maybe limited to takeout only. The club is also pretty well lit. The dancers seemed pretty clean. I imagine K. O. D to be like this club. I had alot of fun here and spent a good amount on dances. There were enough girls to keep me interested and they gave good enough dances nothing like angels but it was still enjoyable. I would definately check out this place again but maybe with friends for an event.

ShadowKnigh305
11-06-12, 08:27
The office is a black strip club located near K. O. D and tootsies on Miami Gardens Drive in North Miami Beach. The office was recently reopened this past year. It was shut down due to several several and illegally serving liquor but that was the old club. The office is a pretty cool spot with good music and a neighborhood club appeal. It also has a great ventilation system so you won't feel like your smoking the cigarette of the asshole sitting next to you. There are seats but it can get packed in there. This is one of my favorite spots because of the number of Hot ebony women working there. If there is a particular body type that you like, you are guaranteed to find it at the office. The cost of dances range between 5-10 dollar a song and the DJ can skip through songs pretty quickly. The raunchiness of the dances range from mild to extremely high mileage. There is a VIP room but I have no idea about the cost but I am sure you can get extras here with the right girl. I love this place the only real negative is that on some nights this place can get packed leaving you standing and fights do break out occasionally. The security are pretty quick to address the situation. They are also pretty fit like debo from Friday. I would recommend this place to those who prefer black clubs but also know the risks of going to a club like this. Personally I don't mind and the girls are too hot to pass up. For a club this size there are alot of girls. Sometimes you have to stalk them or wait till they finish giving their dance to finally get one but it is worth it. I've already gone several times and have not been disappointed.

ShadowKnigh305
11-06-12, 08:36
For those of you wondering why I post so many reviews on strip clubs basically it goes like this I am trying to keep a new years resolution to visit each strip club in Miami. I am more than halfway there with deans gold, scarlet, goldrush, K. O. D, Tootsies, and TakeOne left to visit although I have heard from norm about a bikini bar. I don't know if ill make it by January but I must say this has been my best new years resolution ever. Also a side note Miami has a rediculous amount of strip clubs for one city LOL but I don't mind.

Very Scary
11-06-12, 10:28
A couple weeks ago I was in the mood for some hiapanic chicks and decided to hit up Porkys and Stonewalls. I heard that at porkys you could get VIP action and that the dancers were attractive. After finding the small club and parking for a modest fee I walked in. The cover was like 10 and the place was actually packed. Its wasn't too surprising considering that it was a Saturday night. I found my seat and quickly noticed I was the only black dude in there. I didn't mind as I know porkys is located in a predominately Hispanic area. After I ordered a couple drinks several dancers walked by asking for tips. I thought about it for second as I had just walked in and hadn't seen any of them perform but nevertheless I still modestly tipped them. After downing a couple of beers I looked for the most attractive Latin dancer there unfortunately she was dancing on the same dude the entire nite. I have to admit that I got tired of tipping girls fast. No one was sitting close to the stage and none of the girls were really that impressive.

So while I was enjoying my drink a white dancer approached me and sat at my table. She was polite and quickly got down to business. She asked if I frequented strip clubs which I replied I do and she asked if I went to the VIP room in aforementioned strip clubs which I replied I do. She then asked me if I would like to go to the VIP with her to which I replied not really. She literally said she would fuck me and suck me better than any other girl I had been to the VIP with before. I became suspicious as hell. Because she was so direct I thought she was setting me up. My mongering senses were tingling. I made sure to not mention prices or services until I could determine that she wasn't a threat. I wasn't in the mood for VIP so instead I got a couple dances before leaving. She did a great job and the dance was pretty high mileage. I left the club disappointed because I was expecting higher quality girls and the girls in there were 5-7 tops.

After I left I decided to try out stonewalls, another Hispanic strip club right on Okeechobee road. It was late so there was no cover at the door. The girls were pretty cute here. I had a few more drinks and got a couple dances from two ladies before calling it a nite. The girls were like 5-8. All in all I enjoyed my nite. I would definately check out both places again but maybe on a Friday nite just to see if I can find new girls.LOL, you went to those hole in the wall clubs expecting to see hot Latina dancers? Booby Trap in Doral is a few blocks away from Porkys. The Pink Pony is a few blocks away from there.

Rico1000
11-06-12, 12:09
Unless your a real big bawler forget deans gold.

For those of you wondering why I post so many reviews on strip clubs basically it goes like this I am trying to keep a new years resolution to visit each strip club in Miami. I am more than halfway there with deans gold, scarlet, goldrush, K. O. D, Tootsies, and TakeOne left to visit although I have heard from norm about a bikini bar. I don't know if ill make it by January but I must say this has been my best new years resolution ever. Also a side note Miami has a rediculous amount of strip clubs for one city LOL but I don't mind.

Very Scary
11-06-12, 13:47
Unless your a real big bawler forget deans gold.I second this. Went there once last year. I tried to talk to a two different girls there and they just kept walking. I guess I wasn't dressed like a millionaire. They only girl that spoke to me was the old dancer that everyone passes up.

ShadowKnigh305
11-08-12, 13:44
Unless your a real big bawler forget deans gold.I will avoid, a buddy of mines already went and told me about the lap dance prices, I was just curious about the girls.

BlackReign
11-09-12, 11:42
I will avoid, a buddy of mines already went and told me about the lap dance prices, I was just curious about the girls.Shadow. I appreciate your posts man. I hate that I'm too far from the good black clubs to get out to KODs or The Office but I've made my home at Playmates. I love the girls there and lately there have been a lot of Black girls who I tired of black clubs that have come down to Playmates. Next time you're in the area ill intro you to a few of my favs. The girls there are fantastic man.

Jill James
11-20-12, 10:35
Which strip clubs have the best food? Best bang for the buck food / drinks? Are there any with buffets? I thought I heard about one that did.

Never been to a strip club. Tootsies seems like an ok choice so that I'm not disappointed.

Lurker X
11-20-12, 23:26
Which strip clubs have the best food? Best bang for the buck food / drinks? Are there any with buffets? I thought I heard about one that did.

Never been to a strip club. Tootsies seems like an ok choice so that I'm not disappointed.If you go to a strip club to eat, there's something wrong with you.

Very Scary
11-20-12, 23:28

Never been to a strip club. Tootsies seems like an ok choice so that I'm not disappointed.If you go to Tootsies during the day, before 8pm, food? Drinks are a decent price. The price doubles after that.

Lurker X
11-23-12, 16:56
Passed by El Centro today around noon, the painters were there finishing the last touch ups. I asked this one guy about when they might be opening, he said there were some issues between the two owners, but very possibly in the next month.

He said the inside was all new and up to date, very nice, but it's going to be the same El Centro Espanol club like before.

Also, the Pink Pussy cat seems to have been completely abandoned, I passed by there today too.

Ssjr2
11-25-12, 03:41
Well I've been meaning to do this report so her it goes, I went to the Mint recently and I would say over all it was an okay experience to me personally. Basically the club has predominantly black women who were of course fine ass hell with a lot of curves if you like that like I do but if I were to scale it they would be like between 5-7s there with one or two 8s. The cover was just 10 and the dances range from mainly 5 a song. Any way now for the experience it was full contact so thats always great and the dances were pretty good with decent grinding, however personally I don't think a lot of them don't dance aggressively enough for me; but there are a few who do and do extra stuff while doing it but of course you got to find them. Over all I think it was a pretty good experience with only 1 main issue that I would note for anyone who wants to go. One the small amount a space cause there is a huge center stage for dancing and I takes up a majority of the room but its really not a problem except for when it gets crowded. I don't know if it was just the night I went but there was a lot of people there and not enough room for most so it was kinda annoying but it seems to be maybe getting renovated so I wouldn't let these issues stop me from going.

Very Scary
11-26-12, 10:06
Passed by El Centro today around noon, the painters were there finishing the last touch ups. I asked this one guy about when they might be opening, he said there were some issues between the two owners, but very possibly in the next month.

He said the inside was all new and up to date, very nice, but it's going to be the same El Centro Espanol club like before.

Also, the Pink Pussy cat seems to have been completely abandoned, I passed by there today too.Back in the day the prices were from 60-100, depending on the girl. Times have changed. I have a feels the new wave of girls will be asking for 200+, because that what they can get at other clubs like the pink pony. I hope I'm wrong.

BlackReign
11-26-12, 16:18
Well I've been meaning to do this report so her it goes, I went to the Mint recently and I would say over all it was an okay experience to me personally. Basically the club has predominantly black women who were of course fine ass hell with a lot of curves if you like that like I do but if I were to scale it they would be like between 5-7s there with one or two 8s. The cover was just 10 and the dances range from mainly 5 a song. Any way now for the experience it was full contact so thats always great and the dances were pretty good with decent grinding, however personally I don't think a lot of them don't dance aggressively enough for me; but there are a few who do and do extra stuff while doing it but of course you got to find them. Over all I think it was a pretty good experience with only 1 main issue that I would note for anyone who wants to go. One the small amount a space cause there is a huge center stage for dancing and I takes up a majority of the room but its really not a problem except for when it gets crowded. I don't know if it was just the night I went but there was a lot of people there and not enough room for most so it was kinda annoying but it seems to be maybe getting renovated so I wouldn't let these issues stop me from going.Whats the addy?

Ssjr2
11-27-12, 13:44
Whats the addy?Its.

2510 NW 187th St, Miami, Florida 33056.

Here a site with a little more info if you need it: https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=1607

Ssjr2
11-27-12, 14:42
Well I've been meaning to do this report so her it goes, I went to the Mint recently and I would say over all it was an okay experience to me personally. Basically the club has predominantly black women who were of course fine ass hell with a lot of curves if you like that like I do but if I were to scale it they would be like between 5-7s there with one or two 8s. The cover was just 10 and the dances range from mainly 5 a song. Any way now for the experience it was full contact so thats always great and the dances were pretty good with decent grinding, however personally I don't think a lot of them don't dance aggressively enough for me; but there are a few who do and do extra stuff while doing it but of course you got to find them. Over all I think it was a pretty good experience with only 1 main issue that I would note for anyone who wants to go. One the small amount a space cause there is a huge center stage for dancing and I takes up a majority of the room but its really not a problem except for when it gets crowded. I don't know if it was just the night I went but there was a lot of people there and not enough room for most so it was kinda annoying but it seems to be maybe getting renovated so I wouldn't let these issues stop me from going.Oh yea another issue I should mention is that since its crowded sometimes and the place is small with drunk people, there could be some occasional fights, but its not too big of a deal the bouncers act pretty quickly and I would just recommend you trying to find your own small spot to get dances and avoid the main crowds. Also I haven't tried yet but it seems like there could be some "Extras" but a lot seemed like they wouldn't so you really got to search plus there is no VIP area so it will be take out, well enjoy.

TNGentleman2
11-30-12, 12:51
Hi Guys, do you know if Angels has re-opened?

Thanks

ShadowKnigh305
12-01-12, 10:22
Hi Guys, do you know if Angels has re-opened?

ThanksIt hasn't reopened yet unfortunately. I pass by everyday to check it out. I can't wait for them to reopen.

TNGentleman2
12-03-12, 17:21
It hasn't reopened yet unfortunately. I pass by everyday to check it out. I can't wait for them to reopen.Thanks. Please post when they do re-open.

Thanks again.

ShadowKnigh305
12-06-12, 10:34
This past weekend I decided to finally visit Take One Lounge on 79 st. The small parking lot outside the club was completely packed so it took a while to find a spot. Although I'm not usually, I was concerned with safety with this club because of all the rumors and the past shootings. There were three cop cars in the area and the security guard owes me dinner for the way he patted me down. Any ways since it was after 12 the cover charge was 20 bucks. The inside of the club was packed. There were tons of guys and girls sitting all around the bar. The girls weren't dancers but they were dressed pretty nice. It took a while for me to get a drink and actually find a girl to et a dance from. Most of the dancers inside the club were busy. The ones I did see were pretty hot and had a nice bottom. I'd rate the girls in there at 7-8. I've only seen finer black women at the office. I didn't notice a VIP area in Take One but I assume takeout is possible. Even though a small skirmish did break out in the club security handled it pretty quickly. Overall I would definately check this place out again on a quiet nite when it's not so packed. LOL on a random side note one of the dancers looked just like someone I knew from high school. She is a dancer at tootsies but I didn't get a clear view of her face.

After my visit to Take One I decided to check out foxy lady. It was pretty quiet and I had a great time. There were plenty of hot dancers there and I got my fill of lap dances. I also found out that nothing can happen in the VIP at foxy lady. I took a dancer back there and she only gave me regular dances and the security guard kept popping his head in every few minutes. I did get takeout so I know it's possible. Well enjoy it will be a while before I visit and review K. O. D and Tootsies. Also anyone know if the trapt lounge on 441 and 7th Ave is open?

Phatassluva
12-06-12, 20:58
This past weekend I decided to finally visit Take One Lounge on 79 st. The small parking lot outside the club was completely packed so it took a while to find a spot. Although I'm not usually, I was concerned with safety with this club because of all the rumors and the past shootings. There were three cop cars in the area and the security guard owes me dinner for the way he patted me down. Any ways since it was after 12 the cover charge was 20 bucks. The inside of the club was packed. There were tons of guys and girls sitting all around the bar. The girls weren't dancers but they were dressed pretty nice. It took a while for me to get a drink and actually find a girl to et a dance from. Most of the dancers inside the club were busy. The ones I did see were pretty hot and had a nice bottom. I'd rate the girls in there at 7-8. I've only seen finer black women at the office. I didn't notice a VIP area in Take One but I assume takeout is possible. Even though a small skirmish did break out in the club security handled it pretty quickly. Overall I would definately check this place out again on a quiet nite when it's not so packed. LOL on a random side note one of the dancers looked just like someone I knew from high school. She is a dancer at tootsies but I didn't get a clear view of her face.

After my visit to Take One I decided to check out foxy lady. It was pretty quiet and I had a great time. There were plenty of hot dancers there and I got my fill of lap dances. I also found out that nothing can happen in the VIP at foxy lady. I took a dancer back there and she only gave me regular dances and the security guard kept popping his head in every few minutes. I did get takeout so I know it's possible. Well enjoy it will be a while before I visit and review K. O. D and Tootsies. Also anyone know if the trapt lounge on 441 and 7th Ave is open?Great report man. Thanks. I actually like Take One too. Only thing is it's too light in there and the music is too loud. I've gotten take out there so I kow it's available. Well that was about 5-6 years ago so let me say I'm not sure. Seemed like back then take out was just assumed to available from 90% of the dancers at any Miami strip club. Not sure if that's the case. Def seems harder to get. Anyway, that's another story.

Glad that you enjoyed Take One. I don't live in Miami but I'm there a few times a year so reports like yours are really valuable to me as I don't have a lot of time for mistakes when I'm in town. I need to try the spot you mentioned called The Office. Sounds like they got some dimes in there.

ShadowKnigh305
12-07-12, 01:56
Great report man. Thanks. I actually like Take One too. Only thing is it's too light in there and the music is too loud. I've gotten take out there so I kow it's available. Well that was about 5-6 years ago so let me say I'm not sure. Seemed like back then take out was just assumed to available from 90% of the dancers at any Miami strip club. Not sure if that's the case. Def seems harder to get. Anyway, that's another story.

Glad that you enjoyed Take One. I don't live in Miami but I'm there a few times a year so reports like yours are really valuable to me as I don't have a lot of time for mistakes when I'm in town. I need to try the spot you mentioned called The Office. Sounds like they got some dimes in there.Yeah its a pretty cool spot. I wrote a report recently check it out when you have the chance.

Normal Guy
12-30-12, 14:59
I decided to check out foxy lady. It was pretty quiet and I had a great time. There were plenty of hot dancers there and I got my fill of lap dances. I also found out that nothing can happen in the VIP at foxy lady. I took a dancer back there and she only gave me regular dances and the security guard kept popping his head in every few minutes. I did get takeout so I know it's possible.I also had a similar experience at Foxxy Lady. The VIP was just regular dances, but was a way to negotiate a trip out to my car. We drove a couple blocks away, then she said she had no latex and asked if I did. I said no, so she refused to gobble-gobble without one. She might have just chickened out at the last minute. Who knows. Anyway, it was a waste of time.

The only plus side is that drinks, dances and everything else at Foxxy Lady are economically priced.

I dated one of the former bartenders there a couple times. Being a blue-eyed gringo whiteboy (and not wearing sneakers or baggie shorts) I am probably different than most of the other guys she meets there, and it was fun for a couple nights out.

Norm

Normal Guy
12-30-12, 15:08
The end of an era. Pau Pau supposedly was not paying their rent and was evicted by their landlord. It was a fun place, with infinite possibilities, but it is now closed.

While I am far from Nostradamus, please note that as soon as it opened I said "enjoy it while it lasts since every business that opens there has failed." That lot must be built on cursed Indian burial ground or something like that.

Well, let's see what moves in next. I hope its something fun.

If you have enjoyed a pow-wow (or even a bow wow) at Pau Pau, some of your favorites (and mine) can be found at Cheetahs in Hallandale.

Norm

Starballz
01-07-13, 20:01
Help! In town for a single afternoon and I don't want to mess it up. I've been looking at Pink Pony, BT's Doral and PT'S Showclub for the best place to visit for a great

Experience with a latina. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated!

MiamiThug
01-08-13, 09:55
Centro is finally open

Pensfan87
01-11-13, 19:41
Centro is finally openWent there Wed night about 10 and it was DEAD! Pace has been totally remodeled inside, but you can still see some characteristics from the old place. (Like the raised bar down the whole left side of the club) Place is definitely going more upscale. From talking to one of the bouncers and the vibe of the place it's NOT going to be the same. Oh well, at least I have the memories!

Deboinair
01-11-13, 22:36
Went there Wed night about 10 and it was DEAD! Pace has been totally remodeled inside, but you can still see some characteristics from the old place. (Like the raised bar down the whole left side of the club) Place is definitely going more upscale. From talking to one of the bouncers and the vibe of the place it's NOT going to be the same. Oh well, at least I have the memories!And I envy all you lucky bastards that got to enjoy El Centro back in the day. It was before my strip club days. Strip clubs in Miami piss me off. Too much can you tip me for my dance. I would check it out once though. What is the address?

Deboinair
01-11-13, 22:38
Help! In town for a single afternoon and I don't want to mess it up. I've been looking at Pink Pony, BT's Doral and PT'S Showclub for the best place to visit for a great

Experience with a latina. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated!You want to go to Tootsies. It's the best strip club in Miami if you don't wanted to get hassled for tip me for my dance BS. They have half price drink specials from 12pm-8pm. The best talent I would say is Scarletts. It's not all Latina though. Tootsies has way more.

Deboinair
01-11-13, 22:55
I agree with Mr Clubberman and Rico1000. Tipping a $1 or $2 does not bother me. In fact, I prefer it. It gives me a chance to say hello to almost all the dancers and they come to me instead of me chasing them and ask for a dance. I would much rather go to a club where girls come by for tips rather than hang out at clubs where girls sit in a corner or wait for regulars. An hour in a club would cost me $20 but I am OK with it.I'd have to disagree. It's really annoying. I don't mind tipping a few, but not all. Sure they show their pussy, but I don't likevery chics pussy. They are often rude also, while you talking to a prospect they interrupt with that tip me for my dance bullshit. That's why I like anything Tootsies and up north. The consensus says that the days of the El Centro type strip clubs are gone, I wouldn't want to spend 20 on tips.

Mr Clubberman
01-12-13, 01:51
I'd have to disagree. It's really annoying. I don't mind tipping a few, but not all. Sure they show their pussy, but I don't likevery chics pussy. They are often rude also, while you talking to a prospect they interrupt with that tip me for my dance bullshit. That's why I like anything Tootsies and up north. The consensus says that the days of the El Centro type strip clubs are gone, I wouldn't want to spend 20 on tips.You need to read what I said before you make this sort of statement. I said."Personally I can agree it is not my favorite thing, but in the world of strip clubs, it is one of the lesser "problems". If that extra $20-40 spent for a club visit is a major problem, IMHO, you might need a different "hobby"."

First I said I don't care for the policy. And second, about the $20, I said (I) and (M) why (H) umble (O) pinion, so I stand by that. You, yourself, stated your solution, visit a club without the policy. So, I see no reason to "disagree" with my comments.

Normal Guy
01-12-13, 16:41
The end of an era. Pau Pau supposedly was not paying their rent and was evicted by their landlord. It was a fun place, with infinite possibilities, but it is now closed.

While I am far from Nostradamus, please note that as soon as it opened I said "enjoy it while it lasts since every business that opens there has failed." That lot must be built on cursed Indian burial ground or something like that.

Well, let's see what moves in next. I hope its something fun.

If you have enjoyed a pow-wow (or even a bow wow) at Pau Pau, some of your favorites (and mine) can be found at Cheetahs in Hallandale.

NormIt looks like they are open again. Not sure if its the same mgmt or the same owner. The same delicious bartender was working, though. There were no girls dancing, and when I asked why they said "they will start in about an hour." It was already midnight, so I left. It always was a late-night bloomer, but in my opinion, if the door is open for biz, there better be a girl dancing or else why go?

N.

Deboinair
01-12-13, 17:43
You need to read what I said before you make this sort of statement. I said."Personally I can agree it is not my favorite thing, but in the world of strip clubs, it is one of the lesser "problems". If that extra $20-40 spent for a club visit is a major problem, IMHO, you might need a different "hobby"."

First I said I don't care for the policy. And second, about the $20, I said (I) and (M) why (H) umble (O) pinion, so I stand by that. You, yourself, stated your solution, visit a club without the policy. So, I see no reason to "disagree" with my comments.It's a message board, stop being so sensitive. I'm just letting everybody know that there is other options. Seems like Miami only has that annoying policy. Tootsies is the only one that does not do this to my knowledge. Ft. Lauderdale does not at all. That is why I go to them, so you are right I found the solution and I'm letting everybody else know where they can go.

Mr Clubberman
01-13-13, 23:48
It's a message board, stop being so sensitive. I'm just letting everybody know that there is other options. Seems like Miami only has that annoying policy. Tootsies is the only one that does not do this to my knowledge. Ft. Lauderdale does not at all. That is why I go to them, so you are right I found the solution and I'm letting everybody else know where they can go.No need to carry this further since you obviously could not even grasp my first comment, much less the second.

Normal Guy
01-14-13, 00:28
It looks like they are open again. Not sure if its the same mgmt or the same owner. The same delicious bartender was working, though. There were no girls dancing, and when I asked why they said "they will start in about an hour." It was already midnight, so I left. It always was a late-night bloomer, but in my opinion, if the door is open for biz, there better be a girl dancing or else why go?

N.I went to Pau Pau late Saturday night. It was nice. The regular girls were dancing.

I am soooo happy they have an ATM. Or maybe not. :)

Member #4860
01-15-13, 16:11
Have any of you guys been by QT's, a divish looking strip joint on US 1 and 231st? If so what is your take? I was by there on a Monday night last week as I was headed from FL City up to Jupiter. On that route I usually take the Turnpike further south, but this time I had time and wanted to do a little sight seeing so I took Dixie Hwy.

There weren't many girls dancing and the place was pretty dead. No cover, one beer cost $7, and most of the girls were Black and none more than a 7 on the stripper scale. There was this one white girl who offered me a lap dance for a 20 and since I did have time to kill I said what the hell. Well, surprisingly the hoe did such a fine job of grinding it totally naked into my crotch that I almost nutted in my nickers, LOL! It was a bit like one of Lurker's rub-a-dubs with the pants on! She let me finger her pussy and suck her tits, and I even stuck a finger in her ass which I later regretted because I had a hard time getting rid of the smell, LOL. As those of you who know me probably know, I don't frequent strip joints all that much, and I can't remember the last time I had a lap dance, so I was taken aback by how liberal the whole thing was considering I have heard that some places don't allow that kind of contact.

She gave me her name and digits on a napkin but when she said take out was a benji and three jax for a HH, I just threw the paper away since it will be a while before I'm in that area anyway, and I just don't pay those prices! I was very surprised though at just how pleasurable a lap dance could be, so needless to say at that point I was so horny I had to call up one of my regulars further north to put down the fever this little b1tch had created. Not bad for 27 cents, LOL, cheap bastard that I am.

Mr Clubberman
01-15-13, 19:45
Have any of you guys been by QT's, a divish looking strip joint on US 1 and 231st? If so what is your take? I was by there on a Monday night last week as I was headed from FL City up to Jupiter. On that route I usually take the Turnpike further south, but this time I had time and wanted to do a little sight seeing so I took Dixie Hwy.

There weren't many girls dancing and the place was pretty dead. No cover, one beer cost $7, and most of the girls were Black and none more than a 7 on the stripper scale. There was this one white girl who offered me a lap dance for a 20 and since I did have time to kill I said what the hell. Well, surprisingly the hoe did such a fine job of grinding it totally naked into my crotch that I almost nutted in my nickers, LOL! It was a bit like one of Lurker's rub-a-dubs with the pants on! She let me finger her pussy and suck her tits, and I even stuck a finger in her ass which I later regretted because I had a hard time getting rid of the smell, LOL. As those of you who know me probably know, I don't frequent strip joints all that much, and I can't remember the last time I had a lap dance, so I was taken aback by how liberal the whole thing was considering I have heard that some places don't allow that kind of contact.

She gave me her name and digits on a napkin but when she said take out was a benji and three jax for a HH, I just threw the paper away since it will be a while before I'm in that area anyway, and I just don't pay those prices! I was very surprised though at just how pleasurable a lap dance could be, so needless to say at that point I was so horny I had to call up one of my regulars further north to put down the fever this little b1tch had created. Not bad for 27 cents, LOL, cheap bastard that I am.In one of it's many incarnations, it was a decent club. The last couple not so much. Since it has been QT's, I stopped maybe 5 times and those were all in the first few months of their opening. There was a real cute barmaid and one fairly hot white dancer that I am sure could have kicked my ass should she wish to do so. Obviously spends a lot of time in the gym. I don't go any more.

Dave9090
01-16-13, 09:43
Stopped by last Thurs and closed at 1400. Last night Tue at 1800 it was open. No cover wnated to see drivers Lisence and actually wrote something down from it. Bouncer really checked me over for weapons with wand. Inside is nice and new and classy. Latin Ladies. About twenty male bouncers and 5 dancers. 3 guys. Dances are $25. Rooms $100. Private Dance area open once you get in. It is renamed and trying to be like many other upscale places. Centro is dead and gone.

Centro is finally open

Normal Guy
01-16-13, 13:21
Stopped by last Thurs and closed at 1400. Last night Tue at 1800 it was open. No cover wnated to see drivers Lisence and actually wrote something down from it. Bouncer really checked me over for weapons with wand. Inside is nice and new and classy. Latin Ladies. About twenty male bouncers and 5 dancers. 3 guys. Dances are $25. Rooms $100. Private Dance area open once you get in. It is renamed and trying to be like many other upscale places. Centro is dead and gone.A moment of silence for the memory of El Centro, please. : )

OK, well - It might be worth a try, just to check it out. I'll let them work through their "we just opened and need to be super careful" issues, then I'll stop by when I am in that part of town.

I like that bouncers check for weapons. (Can you think of any civil service professions that require carrying a gun? I can.) It makes the club safe in two ways.

As for what he wrote down from your drivers license, I have never heard of that. Do you know what they wrote? My guess is that it is not something personal, but something for demographic use, like what zip codes people travel from or their age group, so they can fine-tune ads and promos."Consumer Marketing" is coming to strip clubs too. I will post more in a separate message.

N.

Normal Guy
01-16-13, 13:42
Last night, one of my favorite places gave me a plastic card with a bar code that measures how many drinks I buy and how many trips to Lapland I make. When I rack up enough points, I get $5 off lapdances and a free drink, or something like that.

Has anyone ever seen this before in a strip club?

N.

Oglethorpe
01-16-13, 18:58
Which club are you talking about?

Last night, one of my favorite places gave me a plastic card with a bar code that measures how many drinks I buy and how many trips to Lapland I make. When I rack up enough points, I get $5 off lapdances and a free drink, or something like that.

Has anyone ever seen this before in a strip club?

N.

Dave9090
01-17-13, 10:25
A moment of silence for the memory of El Centro, please. :)

OK, well. It might be worth a try, just to check it out. I'll let them work through their "we just opened and need to be super careful" issues, then I'll stop by when I am in that part of town.

I like that bouncers check for weapons. (Can you think of any civil service professions that require carrying a gun? I can.) It makes the club safe in two ways.

As for what he wrote down from your drivers license, I have never heard of that. Do you know what they wrote? My guess is that it is not something personal, but something for demographic use, like what zip codes people travel from or their age group, so they can fine-tune ads and promos."Consumer Marketing" is coming to strip clubs too. I will post more in a separate message.

N.No idea what was written, as no cares what I do with my free time it was not a big deal, just strange.

BlackReign
01-20-13, 03:35

She gave me her name and digits on a napkin but when she said take out was a benji and three jax for a HH, I just threw the paper away since it will be a while before I'm in that area anyway, and I just don't pay those prices! I was very surprised though at just how pleasurable a lap dance could be, so needless to say at that point I was so horny I had to call up one of my regulars further north to put down the fever this little b1tch had created. Not bad for 27 cents, LOL, cheap bastard that I am.This is right down the street from me. This is a welcomed review.

Thanks

Normal Guy
01-20-13, 06:07
Guys, you have never seen a room like this. Just do it.

It is like a palace bedroom, with a king size bed, two swings, couches and coffee tables.

You can negotiate with the house for $50 plus the usual tips for girls.

Sandra AND Jasmine are my faves.

Dancers only on Thurs thru Sun. Better late.

Do it before they close again. If you are lucky enough to have a girlfriend who likes strip clubs, she'll love Pau Pau.

Super plush. $5 domestic beer. No cover.

71st Street, a few blocks west of Collins.

Norm

Member #4650
01-22-13, 16:23
Went to this joint a few weeks ago to relax. The atmosphere is very nice and everyone seemed to be having a nice time (there's nothing more annoying than seeing a guy across from you with a pair of tits in his face and he's angry for some stupid reason.)

I digress, I arrived pretty late because by the time I picked out a girl I liked and got her to give me lap dance the club was closing. I didn't get to see if extras were offered in VIP.

Anyone here ever been in VIP there? If so what's the damage?

Thanks

Ssjr2
01-25-13, 18:53
Hey I briefly passed by Trap Lounge at 135th st for the first time since I had some time to kill, I've been meaning to check it out for a while but I didn't know it was open. Anyway when I got there there really wasn't much parking near by so watch out for that.

Well once I got to the door I saw no one in from of it, I did see a security guy but he was in the street chatting with some body so apparently you can just walk in some times without being checked for I'd and other stuff. While this is kinda good cause I didn't get any entrance fee, its bad if any drama happens cause the person could have a weapon, this didn't happen but I'm just letting everyone know of the possibility.

Anyway on to the club review, it was pretty small and empty when I got there but I was there around 9pm so it could have just been early and there was only like 4 guys in there and 3 girls in there that ranged from 4-6 on a stripper scale so yea. Also there is a two drink minimum so look out for that. Since I was there I just decided to get a dance and some info before I leave I sent to one of them and she said it was 10 a song but I think prices of the chicks may vary. So I got a dance and it was pretty basic grinding with full contact and a lot of grabbing my junk which was a good thing and yea. She was kinda clingy cause there weren't much guys and she did say extras were available in VIP like a CBJ for 150 which I found ridiculous considering other better clubs have that price for full service.

Any way this was a pretty low grab club in my book but the dances weren't that bad so if you looking for a quiet place with not much guys and extra services then you can try this one out.

Very Scary
01-27-13, 22:55
Went to club pau pau on Saturday night around 1am. The place was pretty much empty and only had a hand full of girls. None of the girls That I saw were attractive. Since I was already there I had a beer then I left. I don't see this place lasting very long.

Ssjr2
01-31-13, 19:09
Hey went to another one, part of my weekend of strip clubs I had recently LOL, well anyway I wend to secrets located in 1340 Biscayne Blvd. To start of there of course wasnt a lot of parking but you can find some somewhere, the entrance fee was 20, my friend said its usually 10 so I don't know if the bouncer was just trying to rip us off but fuck it I went in. The chicks were between like 5-7 on a stripper scale with a few 4 s wandering around. The dances prices are 5 and the dances varied in my opinion there are a lot that grind moderately hard but others just dance in front of you or shake a little on your lap so yea. The VIP area is 25 and I think 10 per song after. Of course I had to look out, and I found out there are extras in the VIP but you do have to find the ones that are willing. I suggest targeting not the less attractive ones but just the one that are bored or just sitting around cause they usually are willing cause the nights not going there way; this isn't cause they look worse, its cause there are a lot of broke guys around who go in there and don't get dances and don't through a cent. I found one that would do it for 80 so yea. Well now the faults, the first major problem I had with this club is the clubs interior, it is pretty light up and there was a stage right in the middle of the room with a bar fight next to it so there wasn't a lot of room around. Plus cause of the lights there aren't a lot of dark areas where you can go and get a somewhat private dance (besides the VIP area of course or this other area with just curtains). And the second problem I had was just a personal one, I like when the girls grind aggressively and do "extra" stuff while dancing but I found none like that here so it a pretty average club to me but depending on what your looking for it could be good to you. Damn now that Angels is gone I realize how much I miss it LOL.

MIA0813
02-03-13, 08:05
I went to Stonewalls around 4a Friday night it was a small strip club with only a handful of people. I didn't pay a cover but was patted down, and checked my ID. On the entrance wall it said 2 drink minimum .1
table dances & .2 lap dances.I saw 5-10 girls who were a 5 at best except for one or two that were a little above 5 I had two domestic beers 5 each, and a Dominican stripper with nice big knockers gave me a lap
dance for. 2 She took me into an open room with no privacy it would have been better if they had a curtain to make it a little private I loved the dance while dancing she asked me if I wanted more but I didn't
answer the question. She grabbed my junk a few times which I enjoyed, and I was free to touch even though the bouncers kept walked by two times looking at me which made me
not touch as much as would have liked to. Over all I had a good time, and will go again. Its been years since I've been to a strip club so I'm kind of new to the strip club scene. if you have any recommendations
of others clubs to visit please let me know

MojoMan
02-07-13, 17:02
Posh and classy interior. Several TVs with sports. One with "Playboy" music videos. Great club music that works across cultures. LOTS of hot girls of all races. Many with implants, but that's typical in upscale clubs. Drinks are overpriced. Also typical. Got great high mileage lapdances from cute, blonde, all-natural Columbian named Nicole. Lots of mutual touching. Pulled her panties aside several times and jammed my junk against it through my pants. Lots of stickshifting. Two songs for forty. Also got a lapdance from a stunning 6ft, athletically fit, beautiful AA girl with C boobies. One song for twenty-five. Can't remember her name. But truly stunning. Both hinted that an even happier time could be had, but I did not partake.

Ssjr2
02-08-13, 23:41
Oh yea I forgot to mention the strip clubs I reviewed, like Secrets, Trap lounge, and Angles they have mostly black girls with some time 1 to 2 other races. I'm just letting you guys know in case they aren't your preference, I do like other races in strip clubs but for me I prefer these clubs cause I get more bang for less of my buck.

Mister Roboto
02-10-13, 08:08
I past by the new Stellettos on SW River Dr in Miami. The place looked nice outside. They serve food outside in the parking lot for those of you that are hungry and those that had too much to drink and in need of some great food to sober up. Gas in that area on Lejuene and 26st is up to 4. 45 Chevron and Shell. Go to the ones that are 3. 70 something. Of course if you're drunk you wouldn't pay attention for those high gas prices.

Deboinair
02-10-13, 16:52
Posh and classy interior. Several TVs with sports. One with "Playboy" music videos. Great club music that works across cultures. LOTS of hot girls of all races. Many with implants, but that's typical in upscale clubs. Drinks are overpriced. Also typical. Got great high mileage lapdances from cute, blonde, all-natural Columbian named Nicole. Lots of mutual touching. Pulled her panties aside several times and jammed my junk against it through my pants. Lots of stickshifting. Two songs for forty. Also got a lapdance from a stunning 6ft, athletically fit, beautiful AA girl with C boobies. One song for twenty-five. Can't remember her name. But truly stunning. Both hinted that an even happier time could be had, but I did not partake.Not my kind of club. A little over the top upscale. I don't like Clubs where everybody can see you get a private dance. I did have good time when I went there though. To my surprise pornstar Veronica Rodriguez works there. I got a few dances with here. She is so sexy and slim. I wish I knew her stage name though.

Writer954
02-16-13, 07:33
I past by the new Stellettos on SW River Dr in Miami. The place looked nice outside. They serve food outside in the parking lot for those of you that are hungry and those that had too much to drink and in need of some great food to sober up. Gas in that area on Lejuene and 26st is up to 4. 45 Chevron and Shell. Go to the ones that are 3. 70 something. Of course if you're drunk you wouldn't pay attention for those high gas prices.Any one been inside yet? How much for a dance? Still a private area? Girls still slutty as they once were? Thanks!

Lurker X
02-16-13, 10:14
I past by the new Stellettos on SW River Dr in Miami. The place looked nice outside. They serve food outside in the parking lot for those of you that are hungry and those that had too much to drink and in need of some great food to sober up. Gas in that area on Lejuene and 26st is up to 4. 45 Chevron and Shell. Go to the ones that are 3. 70 something. Of course if you're drunk you wouldn't pay attention for those high gas prices.Seems the price at the pump and for a lap dance have both gone up.

Elsewhere, there has been major renovations going on at the old 741 Motel, SW 26 street, just north of Miramar Pkwy on 441. Waiting to see what the new place will offer.

Also, in the Doral area, there's the Motel just off the Palmetto and 36 street, use to be The Airport Inn, then The Orchid, But is now a Motel 6.

This is Motel is ground zero for action in Doral. Many of the BP ads for Doral will lead you here. With big truck parking around back and lots of social gathering area, I don't see any changes here under the Motel 6 franchise ownership. Just be on the look out for stings.

Joe Black
02-16-13, 23:15
Few years ago was the best place in town to get your dick sucked by a Dominican Wh0re for the cost of a lap dance.

Take her to the private area and pull your dick out and she will know what to do.

I got to fuck the light skin red head girl name Melissa for a little more than a Jackson a couple of times.

She loves the nose candy like crazy. I was trying to take her home but her fucking shift ends late and the guys outside of the club make sure they don't get picked up by anyone.

Joe Black.

I went to Stonewalls around 4a Friday night it was a small strip club with only a handful of people. I didn't pay a cover but was patted down, and checked my I'd. On the entrance wall it said 2 drink minimum. 1.

Table dances &.2 lap dances. I saw 5-10 girls who were a 5 at best except for one or two that were a little above 5 I had two domestic beers 5 each, and a Dominican stripper with nice big knockers gave me a lap

Dance for. 2 She took me into an open room with no privacy it would have been better if they had a curtain to make it a little private I loved the dance while dancing she asked me if I wanted more but I didn't

Answer the question. She grabbed my junk a few times which I enjoyed, and I was free to touch even though the bouncers kept walked by two times looking at me which made me

Not touch as much as would have liked to. Over all I had a good time, and will go again. Its been years since I've been to a strip club so I'm kind of new to the strip club scene. If you have any recommendations

Of others clubs to visit please let me know

Member #4860
02-17-13, 16:24
Those days of yore are certainly gone, and nowadays you'll be lucky to get by with a 20 cent lapdance. Takeout for the chicks is never less than 100 if she really like you, and you'll always have to do it after the shift is over because the girls are heavily policed by the establishments. Ah yes! Nothing like the old days!

Few years ago was the best place in town to get your dick sucked by a Dominican Wh0re for the cost of a lap dance.

Take her to the private area and pull your dick out and she will know what to do.

I got to fuck the light skin red head girl name Melissa for a little more than a Jackson a couple of times.

She loves the nose candy like crazy. I was trying to take her home but her fucking shift ends late and the guys outside of the club make sure they don't get picked up by anyone.

Joe Black.

OrsonWells
02-23-13, 12:57
Greetings everyone. My first post!

Had an interesting evening. Started with a visit to Level 31 in the Epic for the happy hour. For what it's worth, this is a great happy hour. Runs from 5pm to 10pm. Well drinks are $5. The place is packed, so the bar can't keep up. You have to stand at the bar for a good 10 minutes to get your drink. But that is actually good, because they give you an incredibly large pour. I was drinking vodka on the rocks. They handed me a water glass with ice, filled to the brim with vodka. Had to be 3 if not 4 shots. Ordered two of these. They only charged for one. So I got about 6 or 8 shots of vodka for 5 bucks.

On the way home I stopped at this strip joint. I think it was next to Miami Jai Alai. The place is a bit of a dive. Most of the ladies are very heavy Latinos, lots of curves, big tits and big asses, and friendly. I was sitting at the bar nursing my drink when this very dark, very slender young black girl got on stage. She had a huge smile, was very energetic, and used the pole like an expert. Needless to say, she was very fit. Only one guy was sitting next to the stage. I grabbed a seat across from him. Quickly the young lady came over to give me some attention. I slipped a few singles in her G-string. She took of the G-string, got down on her knees and stuck her ass about a foot away from my face. I slid my hands across her checks and hips and stuck a few more singles in the straps to her heals. After her dance she exited the stage next to where I was sitting. As she passed me I told her to come find me when she finished collecting tips from the guys away from the stage. I went back to the bar and waited.

In a few minutes she came over and sat next to me. She asked me if I wanted a lap dance. I said, not really but I'd like the two of us to go off and have our own little party. Naturally she couldn't until the club closed, which wouldn't be for about 4 more hours. She suggested instead we go downstairs to one of the private booths. She said the booth would be $100 for 30 minutes and two drinks or $180 for an hour and a bottle of bubbly. She'd be $100. I said sure and off we went. The booth was very dark and had two small arm-less chairs and a small low table. I asked her, now what are we going to do. She replied,"I liked the way you touched me on stage; you caressed me sexy and didn't try to stick a finger up my pussy like a lot of guys; I like you, your sweet; you can do anything to me that you want! So I told her, problem is we need a big hot tub and bed so we can really party. She started laughing and said that sounds like fun. By this time we were both naked. Her face was pretty cute. She had this constant smile on her face and was one very happy, fun loving lady. Her body was toned, and I mean very toned: tiny breasts, with hard little nipples. Tiny waist with a six pack, slender hips, legs and ass. She had the kind of body I love. I asked her if she liked DATY. To my surprise she answered,"What's that?" I said you don't know? Do you know what BBBJ and DP mean? She said she knew BBBF but not DP. I asked her how long she had been dancing. She replied a few months and normally she doesn't go into the booths with guys. She said she was a student getting a medical associate degree and the dancing was to pay for school. She had been a gymnast in high school and was one of two ladies in the club who could do a poll dance. She went on to tell me her really name, where she was born. Just about her whole life story. All the while she's stroking my cock, which considering by this time I had consumed the better part of a bottle of vodka, was not quite erect. She asked if I wanted a BJ. I told her I had too much to drink so she should just keep stoking me while we talked. I told her I like sexy talk. She laughed and said that's fun. So I explained to her what DATY was. She said,"I love that!"

Then she started talking about one of the other dancers, another young black girl, her best friend who started at the club a couple of weeks ago. In no time I knew her friend's life story as well. Anyway she and her friend liked to fool around and once and awhile would go down on each other. I asked if they had ever fucked each other with a strap-on. She said they'd talked about it but never had. She added that she'd love to see what's it's like to pump her friend's pussy. She was making thrusting motions with her hips as she was telling me this. Then I told her what DP was. She said I've done two threesomes, one with two other girls and one with a girl and a guy. She liked the one with the girl and the guy better because while doing it with a girl is nice, what she really loves is a hard cock. She then asked me if I'd like to get together the next night with her and her friend. She said she'd like to try her girl friend and I doing her at the same time. She said she'd never done anal, but would like to try it. I suggested we make an evening of it. We'd go dancing, then to a motel room for a party. I told her she needed to get a strap-on and I'd introduce her to the pleasures of a double stuffing. She loved the idea. She asked if I've ever done two girls. I said yes. Then she said, so you like a two girl BJ. I said yes, but what I was really interested in was doing all three of her holes. I said I wanted her to suck me while her friend fucked her doggy style, then I wanted to fuck her doggy style while I loosened up her ass for some anal. Then we could progress to a DP. She said,"let's do it, I want to try it!" By this time our hour was almost up, so I told her to lean back and spread her legs. She did and with a big grin. I went down on her and she loved it! Her hips started grinding as she really got into it.

After a few minutes of DATY we went upstairs and she introduced me to her friend. Her friend was not as dark. She was slender, but with more curves and a little bigger tits. B cups. We told her friend what we had in mind and she said sure. We agreed they'd get a strap-on, dress in sexy clothes and we'd hit the town the next night. We picked a spot to dance and decided to pick the motel after we left the club. I told them, everything of course would be on me. I then asked how much they wanted. To my surprised they looked at each other with a puzzled expression. The girl I had been with looked at her friend and said how about a hundred each. Her friend said sure, he's paying for the evening so that's fair. We exchanged numbers and told the girls to call me the next day so we could agree on a time and place to meet. As I was leaving I told the girls to get plenty of rest and plan on being a little sore the next day. The first girl laughed and said I like that kind of sore!

As I type this it's mid-day and I'm waiting for the call. I know she could have been feeding me a line, but if this materializes, I'll do a second post with a play by play account of the evening with all the details. Wish me luck!

Riktig
02-24-13, 14:01
I've been meaning to give strip clubs another chance. I'm not particularly into black and latina girls, or girls with big booties so I was wondering if anyone knew of a place either in Dade or Broward where there are predominantly mostly skinny white girls? Does such a place exist?

Very Scary
02-24-13, 14:32
I've been meaning to give strip clubs another chance. I'm not particularly into black and Latina girls, or girls with big booties so I was wondering if anyone knew of a place either in Dade or Broward where there are predominantly mostly skinny white girls? Does such a place exist?Lost of Broward clubs have that. Scarlett's in Hallandale has the best looking white women.

Miami clubs will always have a mixture of Latina and white.

I would try Dean golds or Tootsies (which will only have a handful of white girls).

Rico1000
02-24-13, 15:49
If you like true trailer trash white girls your best bet would be either stir crazy or QT down south dade. Its not predominately white at all but you would have a better chance down that way.

I've been meaning to give strip clubs another chance. I'm not particularly into black and latina girls, or girls with big booties so I was wondering if anyone knew of a place either in Dade or Broward where there are predominantly mostly skinny white girls? Does such a place exist?

Deboinair
02-24-13, 16:42
Ok. Got off work early so went to Stilettos to check it out. Man I can see why it was fuck central back in the day. The club is way off in the cut. LOL Wish I could have been apart of those days. The decor is very nice. The drink specials are not. 2 for 1 for only on well drinks and this does not include beer.

The talent is ok. I was there at 5pm on Friday so there were only about 8 girls, yet three of them were 7's. Pretty much all Cuban from what I saw, I like more diversity. I doubt I will go there again unless it turns into the magical place of the past. It is way too out the way for me to just get an ok experience.

After Stilettos I went to Stonewall. Ugh. I've been before and never stayed a long time. Same thing again. I only saw one chic that was decent. This really skinny Cuban chic. Was going to get a dance with her but I could not believe the private dance part. I thought it was a joke. It is literally a chair and they dance on you. I mean the chair is small. I was like what kind of ghetto shit is this? Smh.

Miami strip clubs seem to always disappoint me. I've been to pretty much all of them. Tootsies and Playmates are my fav's. Broward has the better experience. I just can't go that far all the time.

Deboinair
02-24-13, 16:53
I've been meaning to give strip clubs another chance. I'm not particularly into black and latina girls, or girls with big booties so I was wondering if anyone knew of a place either in Dade or Broward where there are predominantly mostly skinny white girls? Does such a place exist?Probably best to move out of South FL if you looking for dirty white chics. But Broward is the spot for the white working girls. Cheetahs in Pompano and Diamond Dolls are predominately white. They are buidling a Pink Pony in the same vicinity so I'm assuming that will be white also. To truly get all white you should consider going to Palm Beach.

Deboinair
02-24-13, 20:40
Has anybody been there recently? I've been debating on going.

Riktig
02-24-13, 22:20
If you like true trailer trash white girls your best bet would be either stir crazy or QT down south dade. Its not predominately white at all but you would have a better chance down that way.Thanks. I'm familiar with Stir Crazy but not QT. I'll look into it.

OrsonWells
02-25-13, 00:05
So the next night I got a text from my "new friend." She and her friend couldn't get off work that night, but she said they were still eager to get it on with me. So we agreed on a date they were off and time for me to pick them up. They're housemates. She gave me their home address. Since then we've exchanged a few more "very friendly" text messages. So we're definitely on. Should be able to report how it turned out later this week.

Mr Clubberman
02-25-13, 08:35
If you like true trailer trash white girls your best bet would be either stir crazy or QT down south dade. Its not predominately white at all but you would have a better chance down that way.I'm not sure how you equate the two. I would think a better "match" would be QT's and Bare Necessity".

Anyway, Stir Crazy is mostly latin with a few white dancers, and few black, if any. Rarely a 9 or 10, but also, rarely a 4-5.

QT's is mostly black, with few white and almost no latin. Now I haven't been in sometime as I rarely even see cars there and am not a fan of black dancers, so what's the point in going. Stir is a favorite spot of mine. Another choice, mostly latin, some black and white is Showgirls in Cutler Ridge.

Rico1000
02-25-13, 10:25
I'm not sure how you equate the two. I would think a better "match" would be QT's and Bare Necessity".

Anyway, Stir Crazy is mostly latin with a few white dancers, and few black, if any. Rarely a 9 or 10, but also, rarely a 4-5.

QT's is mostly black, with few white and almost no latin. Now I haven't been in sometime as I rarely even see cars there and am not a fan of black dancers, so what's the point in going. Stir is a favorite spot of mine. Another choice, mostly latin, some black and white is Showgirls in Cutler Ridge.Yes I totally forgot showgirls. Was not sure if it is closed or what. As far as I can remember white people still live down south and then there is a large gap till you hit broward.

As far as barely neccesary goes I would never, ever recommend going there for any reason other than its the only place you can still get brew till 6 am when all the other places nearby stop at either 2 or 5 am.

BlackReign
02-25-13, 11:50
I'm not sure how you equate the two. I would think a better "match" would be QT's and Bare Necessity".

QT's is mostly black, with few white and almost no latin. Now I haven't been in sometime as I rarely even see cars there and am not a fan of black dancers, so what's the point in going. Stir is a favorite spot of mine. Another choice, mostly latin, some black and white is Showgirls in Cutler Ridge.Showgirls is a personal fav of mine. Still hate that dance are out in the open and not real private. Some of the girl do go FS during the 4-for-2 lap specials they have.

This spot is a couple blocks away from my place and the girls do offer takeout if you're interested.

Cccash
02-26-13, 20:58
Does anybody know of a big booty latina strip club? I have been to a bunch of 5 $ dance black clubs, with very good looking girls, like the rolexxx. I'm looking for something like that, but all latin women. Any ideas?

Mr Clubberman
02-27-13, 01:50
Does anybody know of a big booty latina strip club? I have been to a bunch of 5 $ dance black clubs, with very good looking girls, like the rolexxx. I'm looking for something like that, but all latin women. Any ideas?From what I've heard and seen, this might be the spot for you.

OrsonWells
02-27-13, 21:25
Today I finally hooked up with the stripper I met a few days ago and one of the other girls from the club. We got together in a couple's motel. When they got to the room they showered. Then we sat around and talked. They were in no rush.

In the well lite room I could get a good look at both ladies. Turns out the original second girl wasn't working last night, so another girl filled in. She was nice looking and curvy, nice tits, a bit of baby fat, very fair white skin and reddish blond hair, lots of ink – overall looks a 7. However, as I prefer lean dark meat, she was not ideal for me. The thin black girl is prettier than I remember; very petite, small tits with nice nipples (which is what I like) , very smooth nice skin and a thin hard athletic body. She has a pretty face with large white teeth. Not a classic beauty, but because she's a dark black lady with a big toothy smile she has a cute look about her.

Both girls are young. Early 20's. And clearly haven't been in the business long enough to get jaded. They're basically sweet girls who mostly dance and don't do tricks very often. What they ended up providing was a decent GFE, because that is their nature. They've been at it for such a brief time they still think of fucking and sucking as something to do to their boyfriend. The white girl comes across as a nice girl from a tough background. The black girl is not at all ghetto. She comes across like a middle class college student type.

The black girl's oral was good, not vigorous enough for me, but nice. No DT. No hard sucking like I like, but lots of tongue. The white girl was okay, but not as good as the black girl. She was also a decent fuck, but again not great. However, when it came to fucking, the black girl was another matter. She was very good. We started with DATY, which she loved. She really got into it with lots of hip grinding. Then we fucked doggy-style for quite a while. It started with her up on her knees with me pumping way. She really got her hips moving and pushed her ass back into me. I started playing with her asshole, which she let me do, but didn't particularly respond to it other than to tighten her sphincter. After a while I shoved her down on the bed and really bore down on her pumping very hard. She really got into this. She's not a screamer, but made it clear she liked a hard fuck. Then I flipped her onto her back for some missionary, which she also loved. When I started rubbing her clit while we fucked she starting talking about how much she loves to fuck and said practically every night she masturbates until she comes because she is so horny she can't sleep. Basically I think she's a young gal who likes to get fucked as often as possible but is a little picky about who she does it with.

My only complaint is there was no girl on girl action. Basically they would suck me off together; one would play with me while I fucked the other; but the girls barely touched each other let alone do anything like heavy petting and oral together. I've been to many massage parlors in Bangkok, where I also experienced this. I've learned that a real lesbian threesome requires two ladies who really know what they are doing and are at least a little bisexual. I made it clear that I'd like to see them go down on each other, but though they tried to hide it they were clearly uncomfortable with the idea. I think it would have been totally different with the second girl that was supposed to be there. The black girl told me she and the other girl who was supposed to have been there had gone down on each other and wanted to fuck each other with a strap-on.

Like I said, basically sweet girls that gave a good GFE but not at it long enough to know how to offer a real PSE. I would not do a threesome with these two again; though I'd try it if the girl who was supposed to be the second was available. I will definitely do the black girl in a solo. I think she will be better one-on-one. I think after she had done you a few times and gets comfortable with you, she'll be very adventurous. Basically, I think she'll do anything with the right guy, the right girl and guy, maybe even the right two guys.

Oh yea, the club is called Porkies or something like that. As you take the 112 off-ramp onto Okeechobee Road, look to your right and you'll see it about a block over a little before you get to Lejeune. The thin black girl goes by Stormy. Frankly, in general I didn't think much of the club and the lineup in general. Stormy is my type and we clicked, but she's not going to click with every guy. Stormy says business is slow and she runs into a lot of prejudice from some of the customers at the club so she's planning to move on.

Cccash
02-28-13, 21:53
From what I've heard and seen, this might be the spot for you.Really? How much are dances? Mostly latina?

Mr Clubberman
03-01-13, 08:04
Really? How much are dances? Mostly latina?I've not been there in a couple of years, but they were then then, the same as any local club. That said, I would assume they are $25 now.

Very Scary
03-01-13, 10:21
Really? How much are dances? Mostly latina?99% Latina, including the customers. $25 dances, and $60 upstairs sex room.

Mr Clubberman
03-01-13, 19:21
99% Latina, including the customers. $25 dances, and $60 upstairs sex room.Scary,

Thanks for helping with the details. One thing I would suggest in my experience, if you don't speak spanish, don't waste your time.

Deboinair
03-01-13, 20:00
Scary,

Thanks for helping with the details. One thing I would suggest in my experience, if you don't speak spanish, don't waste your time.Is this for Pink Pony in Doral or Porky's in Hialeah?

LatinaLover77
03-05-13, 22:24
Is this for Pink Pony in Doral or Porky's in Hialeah?99% are Latinas and for the most part are game for anything. For my taste they're decent in looks. I prefer the average next door looking Latina and not the pro's with bolt ons.

Member #4860
03-06-13, 01:53
So what kind of damage are we looking at with these next-door looking type Latins? Is take out available and if so how do the damages run in that scenario compared to in-the-house eating?

99% are Latinas and for the most part are game for anything. For my taste they're decent in looks. I prefer the average next door looking Latina and not the pro's with bolt ons.

OrsonWells
03-06-13, 03:49
So what kind of damage are we looking at with these next-door looking type Latins? Is take out available and if so how do the damages run in that scenario compared to in-the-house eating?The girls are Porky's are not supposed to see customers off premise, but you can make private arrangements to see them at one of the nearby couples motels. The girls will want $100 to $150 for an hour or two. There's a motel next door that charges about $40 for three hours. Go to the motel, get a room, text the room number to the girl and she'll come over when her shift is over.

LatinaLover77
03-06-13, 08:10
So what kind of damage are we looking at with these next-door looking type Latins? Is take out available and if so how do the damages run in that scenario compared to in-the-house eating?$- $.50 for takeout depending on the girl. If she is into you then $ and will visit your casa or no tell motel. Back room is really not worth it after cover cost to get back there and bouncers occasionally walking around. You can get a quick CBJ but trying for FS is almost impossible.

Japonte
03-06-13, 14:08
$- $.50 for takeout depending on the girl. If she is into you then $ and will visit your casa or no tell motel. Back room is really not worth it after cover cost to get back there and bouncers occasionally walking around. You can get a quick CBJ but trying for FS is almost impossible.I did a review of this place a while back. While its true that the bounders occasionally walk around, a tip of 20-30 bucks makes them stand post and not bother you, at least thast what I've experienced. Factor in another 1-150 (+) depending on the girl, a 5-10 dollar cover charge and for less than 2 you'll have FS, and get to pick the girl of your liking. I prefer this over BP for the simple fact that sometimes you don't know what you're getting w / BP, while here you can see the girl and talk to her and maybe even get take out at some other point. I had a cuban dark skin girl there who I would visit. I'd walk in, wait for her, she knew what I was there for and we'd go straight upstairs. Give the bouncer his 20$ and off to the races. After the deed, go to the bathroom, wash myself off, maybe have a beer and head on home. Hope this helps.

Skarabajo69
03-07-13, 08:29
$- $.50 for takeout depending on the girl. If she is into you then $ and will visit your casa or no tell motel. Back room is really not worth it after cover cost to get back there and bouncers occasionally walking around. You can get a quick CBJ but trying for FS is almost impossible.I, ve had FS in the room a couple of times, the bouncers are cool with it, the only down side is that you have to pay $ for the room, plus whatever you give to the girl.

OrsonWells
03-07-13, 14:20
Getting together this evening with Stormy and the other black girl from the club who was supposed to join us the first time. We're hooking up in a couples motel for a few hours. Will give report afterwards.

Very Scary
03-07-13, 17:30
My only problem with the upstairs rooms at Pink Pony is that there's no privacy. No curtains, just open rooms. You walk by and see the other guys going at it. If you don't like being watched then don't do it.

WestsideeFL
03-08-13, 12:08
Getting together this evening with Stormy and the other black girl from the club who was supposed to join us the first time. We're hooking up in a couples motel for a few hours. Will give report afterwards.Take pics and post of the girls.

Pensfan87
03-08-13, 12:50
My only problem with the upstairs rooms at Pink Pony is that there's no privacy. No curtains, just open rooms. You walk by and see the other guys going at it. If you don't like being watched then don't do it.Yeah, that's the way I remember it being. (although, I haven't been up there in a while) You have to shoot for the room all the way at the end of the hall if you want any semblance of privacy, this way your not in one of the rooms people are passing as their coming in and out of that area.

Rzrfl69
03-08-13, 23:22
Here now. Almost 1030. 3 girls here. Looks are a 6. They are in plain clothes. Only 2 guys here. Hope it gets better.

OrsonWells
03-09-13, 01:05
Last night I finally got to do the 3-some with Stormy and the black girl who was supposed to have been the second girl the first time. Hope that makes sense. Sorry guys, stupid me, I didn't take any pix. Not sure if they would go along with it, but dumb me didn't even ask. Next time I'll try to get some pix.

At any rate, spent 2 hours in a couples motel within walking distance of Porky's. Got the room for 3 hours. It cost $34 (last time it was $39) and the room was better than last time. Basically the same room as before but this one had a flat screen TV mounted in a big mirror and cool black lights in a frame around the mirror above the bed. Good speakers were also built into this frame. As unlike the last time the TV in this room worked so we got to watch free porn on two of the channels.

The girls weren't working that night so we hooked up about 9pm. A third girl showed up with them. She was a very hot black girl. Good size ass and tits. Slim waist. Good looking. She also strips. Stormy showed me a poster with this girl in it. She looked really hot in the poster. Anyway this girl was driving and planned to just hang out while the three of us fucked. I suggested she stay in the room and watch (I'm a bit of a voyeur / exhibitionist) , but there was no place for her to sit, so she went into the garage below the room and sat in the stairs with a pack of cigarettes and her I-phone.

Stormy was wearing a sexy, skimpy dress; Malaysia was wearing a colorful spandex outfit that look pretty cool under the dark lights. Needless to say, the clothes didn't stay on very long. Malaysia is darker than I remembered. She is even darker than Stormy. Pretty ebony skin. Nice face. I had not seen her strip at the club and was a bit surprised to discover her tits were smaller than I expected and they drooped a little. She also had barely noticeable stretch marks and a tiny bit of fat on her belly. She's not a 9-10, but definitely a 7+. I've said before I think Stormy is very hot. I really dig her slim, tight, tiny body and very small but very nicely shaped tits. I also find her face very cute. Because she's tiny and very young looking she's like fucking a teen.

I find when doing a 3-some the chemistry between the girls is key and this time the chemistry was very right. The fun started with Stormy sucking me off while I ate Malaysia's pussy. In no time I was fucking Stormy doggy while Stormy ate Malaysia's pussy. These girls were really into each other and clearly knew each other's body very well. Basically we had two hours of nonstop fucking and sucking. We switched back and forth between both girls taking care of me: 2-girl blow jobs and me fucking one while the other played with or sucked one of my erogenous zones; and me and one of the girls ganging up on the other girl: we'd both suck her pussy; one of us sucked her pussy while to other paid attention to some other part of the anatomy; and I'd fuck one of the girls while the other licked her clit, sucked on her tits or DFKed her. Stormy's pussy is very tight. She's a tiny girl and has never had a baby. I'm a little larger than average but she has no problem handling me. She's a nice tight fit and digs it when I ram her until the entire shaft of my cock is buried in her pussy. Malaysia has clearly had a baby so her pussy is not as tight. It's not bad, but I really get into Stormy's tight pussy.

It's very clear Stormy and Malaysia really love to fuck. At one point Stormy was on her back with Malaysia buried between her legs vigorously eating Stormy's pussy. Stormy's head was hanging off the edge of the bed and my cock was stuffed into her mouth. The height of the bed is clearly designed to be conducive to this. Stormy's facial expression made it clear she was in a state of bliss. At one point while I was fucking Malaysia she told me that while she dug it all she liked nothing more than having a big hard cock up her pussy. Overall I'd give the girls very high grades for technique and especially attitude. Their pussies were dripping with juice throughout the session and both girls came 3 or 4 times if not more by the end of the session. I noticed that both girls really got aggressive when they went down on each other. They'd work each others clit very, very intensely with their tongue and fingers. And I mean intensely! Both girls said they only fucked guys they liked, but because they liked they guys they fuck they really got into it.

All in all we had a great time. These girls have a great attitude. They're having fun. Stormy is very outgoing. Malaysia is more quiet, but is also clearly having fun. We joked about whether the hotel had a camera behind the mirror taping everything that went on in the room. We joked about making a porn movies together. I almost think they're up for it. We joked about practically everything. At one point Malaysia stood up on the mattress after have her pussy fucked for a good long time. As soon as she stood up she let out a big, loud and long vart (not fart). All three of us cracked up when Malaysia said,"that's just my pussy saying she's happy." I definitely look forward to doing them again. We didn't have a strap on but agreed we'd introduce a few toys to the next session.

PM me if I left out any details your interested in.

Phatassluva
03-09-13, 15:51
Fellas I'll be in Miami in 2 wkends. Can someone fill me in on where the quality is these days. As my name states I'm into to nice Big PHAT (not fat) black ASSES. And I like those spots where takeout is readily available. In my experience this has not been as easy in the last few years. I would say prior to maybe 2007 about 90% of the black strippers where available for takeout. Seems like a harder sell the last time I was in town. Anyway, in the past I've been able to find what I was looking for at Coco's, Take One, and Rolexxx. After maybe 2008 Rolexxx began to fall off although I hear that it has made a come back, not sure. Coco's was fairly consistent but talent had slacked a little as well. Take one is cool. I've gotten takeout there but the crowd is ghetto as fuck and its very well lite in there. Too much light for me. So what do why'all think? What spots would you recommend where the talent is high and the #of extras available high as well? Let me know. Thanks

Deboinair
03-10-13, 16:37
Fellas I'll be in Miami in 2 wkends. Can someone fill me in on where the quality is these days. As my name states I'm into to nice Big PHAT (not fat) black ASSES. And I like those spots where takeout is readily available. In my experience this has not been as easy in the last few years. I would say prior to maybe 2007 about 90% of the black strippers where available for takeout. Seems like a harder sell the last time I was in town. Anyway, in the past I've been able to find what I was looking for at Coco's, Take One, and Rolexxx. After maybe 2008 Rolexxx began to fall off although I hear that it has made a come back, not sure. Coco's was fairly consistent but talent had slacked a little as well. Take one is cool. I've gotten takeout there but the crowd is ghetto as fuck and its very well lite in there. Too much light for me. So what do why'all think? What spots would you recommend where the talent is high and the #of extras available high as well? Let me know. ThanksYou named pretty much all of the black clubs down here for that type of action. I'm black and I don't like the black clubs. They are too ghetto for me. You can try King of Diamonds which is pretty decent, but will be really pricey. The quality is twenty times better than Cocoas, Mint, Take One, and places like Secrets.