PDA

View Full Version : Blondie Melissa

UrbanBook
02-24-24, 16:05
She was so cute I nearly broke the bank for her. I met her on line. I had my doubts about meeting on line but I took a chance. She was one of the nicer women that I've met in the life. She took her time. She was really fun to around. We had a great conversation. She didn't watch a clock. It was a bit tight because she's so small but once she got comfortable she was wilder than I expected. She may have had more fun than me. Of course I teased her about that. Her F faces were amazing. She's only in town for a few days and she wouldn't let me share her number but it's okay if I send her yours. You'll thank me later.

UrbanBook
02-26-24, 11:51
She was so cute I nearly broke the bank for her. I met her on line. I had my doubts about meeting on line but I took a chance. She was one of the nicer women that I've met in the life. She took her time. She was really fun to around. We had a great conversation. She didn't watch a clock. It was a bit tight because she's so small but once she got comfortable she was wilder than I expected. She may have had more fun than me. Of course I teased her about that. Her F faces were amazing. She's only in town for a few days and she wouldn't let me share her number but it's okay if I send her yours. You'll thank me later.She apparently had a bad experience with someone I referred. She's not taking anymore references. MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE THE POST. Guys please be gentlemen. These women are precious. You must handle them with care. Thanks.

UnknownSD
02-26-24, 12:14
She was so cute I nearly broke the bank for her. I met her on line. I had my doubts about meeting on line but I took a chance. She was one of the nicer women that I've met in the life. She took her time. She was really fun to around. We had a great conversation. She didn't watch a clock. It was a bit tight because she's so small but once she got comfortable she was wilder than I expected. She may have had more fun than me. Of course I teased her about that. Her F faces were amazing. She's only in town for a few days and she wouldn't let me share her number but it's okay if I send her yours. You'll thank me later.Just curious, on what platform did you meet her?

Jbjb1983
02-26-24, 20:22
She apparently had a bad experience with someone I referred. She's not taking anymore references. MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE THE POST. Guys please be gentlemen. These women are precious. You must handle them with care. Thanks.You sound like the Megan models booker. I wouldn't send you my number to give to her. Your initial post sounds like BS! Who ever did send you his number is a dumbass, but you should know who it was then that did that.

SteveTandberg
02-27-24, 00:28
Just curious, on what platform did you meet her?Just facecheck her. I highly doubt the veracity. But what do I know?

Jbjb1983
02-27-24, 00:31
Just facecheck her. I highly doubt the veracity. But what do I know?Agree! All his posts are of him picking girls up from somewhere. No real reviews it seems like.

FarFarAway
02-28-24, 01:44
Just a point. The mod of this thread deleted my earlier post that this girl is on OF. I am sure he just pulled her profile pic off of there and she isn't real. I have no idea what the game is here, but you can bet this girl is not real and available.

UnknownSD
02-28-24, 10:43
Just a point. The mod of this thread deleted my earlier post that this girl is on OF. I am sure he just pulled her profile pic off of there and she isn't real. I have no idea what the game is here, but you can bet this girl is not real and available.Not sure if she's real but there's a profile on her on SA. I did a review of her in my post.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?10455-Sugar-Daddy-Sites&p=6806837&viewfull=1#post6806837.