PDA

View Full Version : Hugh hefner

MongerSeeker
02-20-24, 02:21
Interesting post in response to Holly Madison. I agree with most of what she says. Hefner's girls were paid to be his girlfriends. He offered them quaaludes and said what they were. Hef's girlfriends have no right to complain to having sex with a older guy when getting paid to be his girlfriends. Now that said Hugh Hefner is now without fault. But let's remember that they had the choice to leave. If may not have been a easy choice. But they still had one. !!

I am irritated when I complaints from working girls about having sex with otder guys or performing this act. These girls need to realize this is that prostitution is money for sex and type of sex act if specified. These girls are getting paid for sex that they are not necessarily attracted to. Occasionally I hear this complaint fom a girl that is new to the game. These girls need to realize that prostitution is a choice and there is other things they can do. !! Now of course this is wrong if they are being forced to work. This one reason I avoid brothels.

"Holly, you would still be working at Hooters and couch surfing living in a shitbox apt behind the Chinese theater (belonging to someone else) if Tina Jordan didn't introduce you to Hef! You choose to stay there. You choose to pose nude. You choose to do a reality show. You also choose to write a book. Hef never made any of us (yes, I lived there too) sign a NDA. I never did drugs while there. Hef never forced girls to do that. I never wrote a book to line my pockets with money. I moved on without condemning Hef, the staff, his friends, or any of the other girls that I lived with while there. If you're so hurt, give back the 1 k CASH Hef gave you every WEEK for SEVEN YEARS while you lived there. Along with your health care, car (s), golf cart, car insurance, hair salon visits -weekly, clothing allowance, make up artist -weekly, all of the $ for your plastic surgery, room and board with butler service, maid service, the high-end dogs Hef bought you and their health care. HOLLY, GIVE IT ALL BACK (to his kids) OR SHUT THE F*CK UP!

https://www.facebook.com/mrs.scottbaio/posts/10159909359187265