PDA

View Full Version : Herrigan's Downriver Girl Report

DetroitWill
02-18-24, 18:59
Saw this provider early this week. Drove her to a nearby motel.

She offered hh BBBJ and Raw Dog for $ hh. She is a spinner who is nice enough. No chest period. Will repeat in a pinch.

Carousing71
02-19-24, 23:00

She offered hh BBBJ and Raw Dog for $ hh. She is a spinner who is nice enough. No chest period. Will repeat in a pinch.Got a contact number & pic. PM is fine.

Simp5050
02-20-24, 13:06

She offered hh BBBJ and Raw Dog for $ hh. She is a spinner who is nice enough. No chest period. Will repeat in a pinch.Sounds amazing, PM me contact info too. Pic if you have one would be great!

CatsCat87
02-24-24, 23:52
Sounds amazing, PM me contact info too. Pic if you have one would be great!A pic would be amazing.

AIImonger
02-25-24, 05:51

She offered hh BBBJ and Raw Dog for $ hh. She is a spinner who is nice enough. No chest period. Will repeat in a pinch.Would love her number.

Thanks.

WednesdayFun
02-28-24, 17:45

She offered hh BBBJ and Raw Dog for $ hh. She is a spinner who is nice enough. No chest period. Will repeat in a pinch.Any more info on her?

Eaton Beaver
02-28-24, 23:22

She offered hh BBBJ and Raw Dog for $ hh. She is a spinner who is nice enough. No chest period. Will repeat in a pinch.$100 hh, BBFS, not a hog. All my boxes are checked. Please share some contact info on my new regular.

Kliffslp
02-29-24, 08:13

She offered hh BBBJ and Raw Dog for $ hh. She is a spinner who is nice enough. No chest period. Will repeat in a pinch.May I please have her contact info?

I'll get the pics everyone wants too.

MIGuy69
03-28-24, 19:33

She offered hh BBBJ and Raw Dog for $ hh. She is a spinner who is nice enough. No chest period. Will repeat in a pinch.Where about downriver? Can you PM me about her.

BTW, Does she go by Tweety by any chance? Met her on the Ave, but she said she was downriver. She's been gone from the Ave, so I think maybe she went back downriver. I think she said she was from Trenton, near Fort St.

DrCrisp
04-02-24, 13:57
Would anyone be able to share her info?