PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Breast Lovers Trick or Tit!

Ace McNasty
02-09-24, 11:41
Trick or treat also works, since I consider a girl's breasts as the most succulent treat available.

What you can post: Big ones. Little ones. Real ones. Fake ones. Puffy nips. Milk producers. Prior experiences. To Do List. In search of. Or you just love titties so much do you really need an excuse? Pics are welcome and encouraged. Links to provider ads or profiles as well.

What you CANNOT post: Pointless drama. Be aware I know who all the serial offenders and drama queens are. And no, you cannot hide because I read all your prior posting history. If I sense even one hint of angry male Karen vibe, your post is gone. Threads like this have the potential of getting lit asf, and there are lots of mongers out there who come to this site as an outlet for their boring day-to-day and marriage. They don't come here to read about your failures in life, and you lashing out at others like petulant children whose Mommy did not get them that Lego at ToysRUs.

Take your jealousy and hate someplace else. No I am not a Moderator, nor do I want to be knowing who I would have to deal with every time I log on. But since I started this thread, the author does have some redacting abilities. Now you may be able to throw shade or sprinkle salt in this game when I am not logged one. But once I do, be rest assured your immature posts will be deleted no Q's asked.

Ace McNasty
02-09-24, 12:01
Let me start Tit Lovers Forum with this 20 yo super cute tiny little redhead with freckles from head to toe. She was all over the net and had ads in the usual sites like MP, LC, EB, and STG. I did not find a profile on PD or HX. She was hosting in Ontario and I banged her first thing in the morning on my way to work, and I could not stop thinking about her tits. So I returned later that evening after work on my way back home and banged her again.

Jesus her tits are so firm they looked fake. They are huge and freckled with puffy nips. Love sucking on them and squeezing them during DATY and during CFS while in CG and mish. And what is it about redhead pussy? In my exp, redheads have the sweetest scent and taste of all vaginas. Damn as soon as my mouf hit her labias and my tongue started gently licking her clit up and down, I was sporting mahogany down there LOL.

I tried seeing her again for a 3rd time the following day, but she said she was checking out and leaving for San Jose. I envy these mongers in the Bay Area. Hope she comes back again soon for Round 3 and Round 4 LOL. I want some Irish titties!

HapaBoy86
02-10-24, 03:00
Let me start Tit Lovers Forum with this 20 yo super cute tiny little redhead with freckles from head to toe. She was all over the net and had ads in the usual sites like MP, LC, EB, and STG. I did not find a profile on PD or HX. She was hosting in Ontario and I banged her first thing in the morning on my way to work, and I could not stop thinking about her tits. So I returned later that evening after work on my way back home and banged her again.

Jesus her tits are so firm they looked fake. They are huge and freckled with puffy nips. Love sucking on them and squeezing them during DATY and during CFS while in CG and mish. And what is it about redhead pussy? In my exp, redheads have the sweetest scent and taste of all vaginas. Damn as soon as my mouf hit her labias and my tongue started gently licking her clit up and down, I was sporting mahogany down there LOL.

I tried seeing her again for a 3rd time the following day, but she said she was checking out and leaving for San Jose. I envy these mongers in the Bay Area. Hope she comes back again soon for Round 3 and Round 4 LOL. I want some Irish titties!I love sucking and licking red head gals titties with that white milky skin and them pinky nipples.

Bad Influence
02-10-24, 13:53
Thanks for the heads up. Going to see her this afternoon.

Bad Influence
02-10-24, 20:08
Thanks for the heads up. Going to see her this afternoon.Ghosted. I'll try again in a couple days, maybe a bunch of Superbowl horn dogs are keeping her busy.

Ace McNasty
02-12-24, 11:30
3rd from the right top row. Damn I drove so fast down to SD to bang this hottie as soon as I saw those puffy nips, little tiny apt by SDSU campus. Yeah can't blame you risking a speeding ticket LOL. As soon as her Hx became active, booked this coed blonde beauty ASAP. I was actually the 3rd dude to rate her network. Much sexier in person. Fucked her twice in OC and twice in SD 100% GFE.

Seriously Ace. Who is blonde, third from the right on top row? I hit SD on the regular for work and def want to hit her. She has not posted in a long time. Maybe retired, replicated, married, personal property of a sugar daddy, who knows? There's another hot blonde coed named Kristen who could pass off as her sister. I am also waiting for both of them to post again. There are current active girls on Hx right now who are same age, body, and blonde hair, but none of them have the puffy nips and ample sized boobs. When I see proof of life will let you guys know.

Just subscribe to this SoCal Boob Worship sub-forum. Will keep this thread very active but also very moderated to keep the haters and drama queens away.

CaptainSteve19
02-14-24, 18:39
Yeah can't blame you risking a speeding ticket LOL. As soon as her Hx became active, booked this coed blonde beauty ASAP. I was actually the 3rd dude to rate her network. Much sexier in person. Fucked her twice in OC and twice in SD 100% GFE.

She has not posted in a long time. Maybe retired, replicated, married, personal property of a sugar daddy, who knows? There's another hot blonde coed named Kristen who could pass off as her sister. I am also waiting for both of them to post again. There are current active girls on Hx right now who are same age, body, and blonde hair, but none of them have the puffy nips and ample sized boobs. When I see proof of life will let you guys know.

Just subscribe to this SoCal Boob Worship sub-forum. Will keep this thread very active but also very moderated to keep the haters and drama queens away.What's up!! What's the contact info for Kristen?

Ace McNasty
02-15-24, 11:59
Asians are genetically blessed in the body department as nearly all of them are petite and skinny. Along with that spinner body unfortunately also comes chests that are flat. I call these hoes Flat Earthers LOL.

However, once in a while, you come across a young Asian with huge natural titties, which make them even look out of proportion juxtaposed to their tiny little bodies. Perfect example is CindyTan from Hx. Damn this girl has the nicest pair of breasts you can suck on during mish and CG. Nice large areolas and erect eraser nips too!

So who is your favorite Asian with large natural boobs?

Member #2210
02-27-24, 15:08
Asians are genetically blessed in the body department as nearly all of them are petite and skinny. Along with that spinner body unfortunately also comes chests that are flat. I call these hoes Flat Earthers LOL.

However, once in a while, you come across a young Asian with huge natural titties, which make them even look out of proportion juxtaposed to their tiny little bodies. Perfect example is CindyTan from Hx. Damn this girl has the nicest pair of breasts you can suck on during mish and CG. Nice large areolas and erect eraser nips too!

So who is your favorite Asian with large natural boobs?Yea, Cindy was great. Another Asian girl that has big natural tits is Korean girl Baby Joo. She's on vacation now, but I want to suck those titties when she comes back. I saw her like 4-5 times already.

Member #2210
02-29-24, 02:40
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/EllaTheBaby

I haven't seen her but you tit lovers might want to check her out; she's in LA tho. Tits look real big and juicy.

Her menu:

Hhr: $$. 5 Hr: $$.

Height: 5'2, Weight: 110, Bust: DD.

Do's:

BJ, CFS, BBJ, DATY, COVERED CAMEL SLIDE, FIV.

Don't's:

DFK, GREEK, CIM, CIMWS, FIA.

Xtras:

COT: 50 ,COA: 100, COF: 100, PICS / VIDS: 50, MSOG: 150.

,BDSM (foot, spanking, hair pulling, choking) :100.

Pse / bb contact me for cost.

*inquire about specific fun.

Dakegg
03-01-24, 15:27

So who is your favorite Asian with large natural boobs?So this is what you guys consider large breast on an Asian girl? I was hoping to see an Asian girl with some DD's. Cindy's boobs look like C's.

Lift Her Up
03-01-24, 18:34
Asians are genetically blessed in the body department as nearly all of them are petite and skinny. Along with that spinner body unfortunately also comes chests that are flat. I call these hoes Flat Earthers LOL.I have limited hands-on (ahem) experience but extensive visual experience. My impression is that Koreans generally come stockier in build, more like a junior weightlifter, which I prefer, with nicely proportioned breasts that I can feel pressing up against me.

Contrary opinions or experiences?

Lift Her Up.

LC310
03-01-24, 18:50
I have limited hands-on (ahem) experience but extensive visual experience. My impression is that Koreans generally come stockier in build, more like a junior weightlifter, which I prefer, with nicely proportioned breasts that I can feel pressing up against me.

Contrary opinions or experiences?

Lift Her Up.Koreans have a multi-generational high protein diet and that results in many being more naturally muscular than other Asian nationalities.

PewpHead
03-02-24, 09:50
So this is what you guys consider large breast on an Asian girl? I was hoping to see an Asian girl with some DD's. Cindy's boobs look like C's.They're only really comparatively large compared to Asian American girls on HX, which there are few of to begin with.

If you want Asians with big tits you really need to go to the Kgirl orgs & look through reviews to find the girls with huge tits. The large majority will be fake, but sometimes you can find big naturals on Koreans DD or larger.

The last big naturals Kgirl I saw was Tessa last year. Review here. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=6513914#post6513914)

TommySalami
03-03-24, 17:52
They're only really comparatively large compared to Asian American girls on HX, which there are few of to begin with.

If you want Asians with big tits you really need to go to the Kgirl orgs & look through reviews to find the girls with huge tits. The large majority will be fake, but sometimes you can find big naturals on Koreans DD or larger.

The last big naturals Kgirl I saw was Tessa last year. Review here. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=6513914#post6513914)WOW. Great photos! Skinny with big naturals are ALWAYS on my top priority radar. This girl has a rockin' body.

I hope she comes around again. I tried looking on CAKDolls site but it no longer exists.

Eilers
03-05-24, 00:40
WOW. Great photos! Skinny with big naturals are ALWAYS on my top priority radar. This girl has a rockin' body.

I hope she comes around again. I tried looking on CAKDolls site but it no longer exists.Try this link:

https://www.cakdolls.cr/

SBlender55
03-05-24, 02:16
Damn they got black girls too, anyone has experience with Rocky Amor? I can tell some pictures (or most) are fake but this one seems more likely to be real?

TommySalami
03-06-24, 17:57
Try this link:

https://www.cakdolls.cr/I appreciate your cool gesture. I tried looking around online and found something close (Jennys Girls) that shared one of the same phone numbers as CAKDOLLS but I still didn't see Tessa on that site.

Now I can check to see if Tessa makes a return on the CAKDOLLS.

Thanks again!

TommySalami
03-06-24, 18:11
Damn they got black girls too, anyone has experience with Rocky Amor? I can tell some pictures (or most) are fake but this one seems more likely to be real?I've never seen her but she's had a profile on HX since 2013. She's a level 4.

Her profile states she's mixed Black / Latina.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Rocky_amor