PDA

View Full Version : Deposits?

JoeIsLive
01-24-24, 19:22
The dreaded deposits. I really hate the idea of them, but it seems a lot of new ladies I really want to see are really strict on deposits for first time clients, and these are reviewed ladies so they are legit as far as I can tell. Hell, even a few providers I have seen in the past are asking for deposits now to book.

So question for anybody that has left deposits, what do you use? Cashapp? Venmo? Is there one that conceals your personal info better?

Any advice would be appreciated, other then "don't ever leave deposits". Trust me, I'm already on the fence about this as it is.

TheWholeFnShow
01-24-24, 21:23
The answer is don't be a moron and give deposits. They're going to run away with your money.

Nogo125
02-01-24, 18:46
The answer is don't be a moron and give deposits. They're going to run away with your money.100% I second this!

JoeIsLive
02-02-24, 23:56
I bit the bullet Monday night to see this chick and used cashapp to leave the deposit. Fortunately it all worked out and hopefully now that we are introduced next time I see herI won't have to leave a deposit again. So to answer my own question, yes there are legitimate providers who take deposits out there (as well as plenty of scammers I'm sure) it's really up to you to decide if you are comfortable taking the chance. Cashapp at least lets you send the money without sending any personal information and lets you send under a screen name of your choice and not your actual name, Not sure of the other money sending apps but that made it feel a little safer to me anyway. I won't let this become a recurring thing, and if I ever use it again it will be on a well reviewed established provider I want to see. I still don't like the idea of it, but like I said more and more of these girls are requiring it and there are less and less reliable non agency providers worth seeing these days imo.