PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Charleston

Hopper11
01-17-24, 11:54
I will be at a work conference in your fair city in February, and would welcome recommendations for companionship while I am there. I am not particular about race or age but I do like an unrushed, GFE experience. Will be staying at a hotel on the West Side.

Rudy Wellz
01-21-24, 08:35
I too will be visiting Charleston, next weekend, and bringing a SB with me. Looking for recommendations for sexy things to do. Transportation not an issue as we will Uber anywhere. Thanks in advance for your help.

Scbomber
01-21-24, 10:22
I too will be visiting Charleston, next weekend, and bringing a SB with me. Looking for recommendations for sexy things to do. Transportation not an issue as we will Uber anywhere. Thanks in advance for your help.I'll bite.

Sexy things to do?

What exactly is that? What would that be?

If you're with a SB the only thing she's going to think is sexy is taking her shopping on King St.

I know what "sexy" is to a dude, but I don't think you need ideas on that, or I hope not.

Other than shopping, downtown Charleston is going out to eat, maybe seeing live music and getting drunk.

So what exactly do you mean?

Not trying to be a dick, but I'm genuinely curious what sexy activities are other than the obvious?

Like a strip club?

DrSummer
01-21-24, 19:38
The sexiest thing to do is to share your SB with me. LOL. Jokes aside, I agree with Bomber, not sure what is sexy to her. Outdoor activities like beach are limited due to the time of the year. Show her historic mansions? I think Brett Young is performing in North Charleston on Friday. Of course nice sea food restaurants downtown would be good.

Have Fun!

Dr. S.

I'll bite.

Sexy things to do?

What exactly is that? What would that be?

If you're with a SB the only thing she's going to think is sexy is taking her shopping on King St.

I know what "sexy" is to a dude, but I don't think you need ideas on that, or I hope not.

Other than shopping, downtown Charleston is going out to eat, maybe seeing live music and getting drunk.

So what exactly do you mean?

Not trying to be a dick, but I'm genuinely curious what sexy activities are other than the obvious?

Like a strip club?

DonJoe
01-22-24, 07:34
I will be at a work conference in your fair city in February, and would welcome recommendations for companionship while I am there. I am not particular about race or age but I do like an unrushed, GFE experience. Will be staying at a hotel on the West Side.Scale to the top of the Ravenel Bridge and bang her at rush hour.

Get a BJ while taking a carriage ride downtown.

Do bondage sex in the African American Museum.

Make her squirt at the famous fountain.

Be creative bro.

Rudy Wellz
01-22-24, 13:28
The sexiest thing to do is to share your SB with me. LOL. Jokes aside, I agree with Bomber, not sure what is sexy to her. Outdoor activities like beach are limited due to the time of the year. Show her historic mansions? I think Brett Young is performing in North Charleston on Friday. Of course nice sea food restaurants downtown would be good.

Have Fun!

Dr. S.Not sharing her, but a good one. LOL.

Previous travels.

-Las Vegas, we saw a show that is fantastic extended foreplay (Absinthe), dinner at Superfrico, sex in the couples massage suite, drunk and a little "E" at late night lounge trying to pick up a single lady to join us (unsuccessful, but fun trying).

-Montreal, again unsuccessfully tried picking up a lady to join us, took her to a massage parlor and watched her get a full body nude rubdown, beautiful walks through the city after fantastic dinners.

So what am I looking for? A cool lounge with a great late night vibe, live music (jazz, sultry songstress, funk or blues), an intimate speakeasy or underground club. I've got dinner reservations covered, but open for suggestions. A strip club can work, but needs to be clean, upscale, with gorgeous ladies.

Scbomber
01-22-24, 19:19
Not sharing her, but a good one. LOL.

Previous travels.

-Las Vegas, we saw a show that is fantastic extended foreplay (Absinthe), dinner at Superfrico, sex in the couples massage suite, drunk and a little "E" at late night lounge trying to pick up a single lady to join us (unsuccessful, but fun trying).

-Montreal, again unsuccessfully tried picking up a lady to join us, took her to a massage parlor and watched her get a full body nude rubdown, beautiful walks through the city after fantastic dinners.

So what am I looking for? A cool lounge with a great late night vibe, live music (jazz, sultry songstress, funk or blues), an intimate speakeasy or underground club. I've got dinner reservations covered, but open for suggestions. A strip club can work, but needs to be clean, upscale, with gorgeous ladies.Have you been to Charleston before?

It doesn't have the same club vibes that big cities have.

With that being said, there is a huge surplus of young, single and very attractive ladies. Pound for pound, I'd put Charlestonup against any big city as far as local talent goes. There aren't many places you can go and not see multiple hot young women. They are everywhere here.

Check out the Jazz Lounge on King St. If you want more of a club vibe try Republic, Trio or Ritual. You may find girls who want to play there.

There are no underground clubs here. But there are dozens of options on King St of all kinds, and they'll all be loaded with fine young talent.

If I were you I'd go on SA and do some footwork now, you can probably find a girl willing to meet up with why'all via SA if you're willing to throw some cash around.

I've had great luck setting up 3 ways via SA in the past, but it takes work.

I'd stay away from the strip clubs unless it's a last resort, not really part of the culture here like it is in South Florida and many other big metro areas.

Good luck! 🤙.

Stoner
01-23-24, 02:36
Since you are bringing your own entertainment, I'll share a handful of my rave spots.

Check out the Commodore for live music, intimate booths, a whole mood. Its quite hip, and not difficult to meet other couples "in the life" on occasion. Just share a booth with others for instant entertainment. Music can range, but I've never been let down. I hit there frequent last summer. No idea what winter time is like there though. (More locals, fewer out of towners).

There is also a hidden gem of a Drag Show that's in Charleston. Its funny as hell, and has its vibe. Its on Ann St. Its cash only. Google is your friend for that. The show is irregular in availability.

The strip clubs. Hmm. Big whiffs and misses. The closest thing to interesting is Cheetahs and Secrets Cabaret. They are across the street from each other and not bad. If you bring the energy, its not a bad time. Other will gravitate. Cheetahs is sort of relax and enjoy. Bring your smokes.

Rudy Wellz
01-23-24, 15:03
Since you are bringing your own entertainment, I'll share a handful of my rave spots.

Check out the Commodore for live music, intimate booths, a whole mood. Its quite hip, and not difficult to meet other couples "in the life" on occasion. Just share a booth with others for instant entertainment. Music can range, but I've never been let down. I hit there frequent last summer. No idea what winter time is like there though. (More locals, fewer out of towners).

There is also a hidden gem of a Drag Show that's in Charleston. Its funny as hell, and has its vibe. Its on Ann St. Its cash only. Google is your friend for that. The show is irregular in availability.

The strip clubs. Hmm. Big whiffs and misses. The closest thing to interesting is Cheetahs and Secrets Cabaret. They are across the street from each other and not bad. If you bring the energy, its not a bad time. Other will gravitate. Cheetahs is sort of relax and enjoy. Bring your smokes.Will check out Commodore. Definitely learning that strip clubs in Charleston are more miss than hit. Drag Queen Party Bus is on Friday. Not really my thing but will check with SB. Thank you.

Rudy Wellz
01-23-24, 15:09
Have you been to Charleston before?

It doesn't have the same club vibes that big cities have.

With that being said, there is a huge surplus of young, single and very attractive ladies. Pound for pound, I'd put Charlestonup against any big city as far as local talent goes. There aren't many places you can go and not see multiple hot young women. They are everywhere here.

Check out the Jazz Lounge on King St. If you want more of a club vibe try Republic, Trio or Ritual. You may find girls who want to play there.

There are no underground clubs here. But there are dozens of options on King St of all kinds, and they'll all be loaded with fine young talent.

If I were you I'd go on SA and do some footwork now, you can probably find a girl willing to meet up with why'all via SA if you're willing to throw some cash around.

I've had great luck setting up 3 ways via SA in the past, but it takes work.

I'd stay away from the strip clubs unless it's a last resort, not really part of the culture here like it is in South Florida and many other big metro areas.

Good luck! 🤙.Thanks so much for this information. Extremely helpful. I've been to Charleston many times, so understand that the vibe is different than many "big cities".

Jazz Lounge on King looks promising this weekend. May work well for after dinner hang. SB and I will be there 3 nights and will lightly recruit, but primarily enjoy each other on nights 1 and 2 and go full court press on night 3. You are absolutely correct in that there are no shortage of beautiful young women in your city and we are searching for a civie experience vs a SB.

CornCobMaker
01-25-24, 19:56
Hey guys. Going on a bachelor party here pretty soon. Looking for a fun place to take the groom to be. Open to recommendations for clubs with hot women, but also looking to do something extra for him (or myself if he's not down). Specifically need help finding a place with some young gals his age (20's). Any ideas?

Scbomber
01-26-24, 10:24
Hey guys. Going on a bachelor party here pretty soon. Looking for a fun place to take the groom to be. Open to recommendations for clubs with hot women, but also looking to do something extra for him (or myself if he's not down). Specifically need help finding a place with some young gals his age (20's). Any ideas?Stick a dart in your pocket, stand in the middle of Upper King St and throw that dart in the direction of your choice. Wherever it lands, go there and you'll find loads of hot, drunk 20 something year olds in packs.

Thats all this place is on weekend nights.

If you want some names: in no particular order.

Ritual.

Uptown Social.

Share House.

Trio.

Republic.

Stars.

Silver Dollar.

Those are just the few that come to mind, just follow the crowds. It's almost like fish in a barrel down there.

Strip clubs here aren't a huge thing but they exist. As far as pro's for him or you, I'll defer to someone else. If you bring your A game, you may not need a pro.

Jalil09
01-28-24, 08:24
Thanks so much for this information. Extremely helpful. I've been to Charleston many times, so understand that the vibe is different than many "big cities".

Jazz Lounge on King looks promising this weekend. May work well for after dinner hang. SB and I will be there 3 nights and will lightly recruit, but primarily enjoy each other on nights 1 and 2 and go full court press on night 3. You are absolutely correct in that there are no shortage of beautiful young women in your city and we are searching for a civie experience vs a SB.You cam always try chateau LOL. Might get more than what you need though LOL.