PDA

View Full Version : Bathhouse / Male Masseuse

MakeMKum
01-13-24, 15:57
I'm looking for a decent Bathhouse in or near NOVA or a discreet male masseuse in the area. Any referrals would be appreciated. PM the info please.

Grafenberg
01-13-24, 20:00
I'm looking for a decent Bathhouse in or near NOVA or a discreet male masseuse in the area. Any referrals would be appreciated. PM the info please.There's probably tons of gay oriented forums with that info.

What is the purpose of this Forum?

The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_general_questions#faq_faq_general_questions_01.

JackMan303
02-20-24, 00:05
I'm looking for a decent Bathhouse in or near NOVA or a discreet male masseuse in the area. Any referrals would be appreciated. PM the info please.Best place that I've found is Zebulons Grotto, it's a decent drive from here but it's a great place to get naked with other guys and have some random fun. I've been several times over the years and I always leave work out and stretched out.

Have fun.

MakeMKum
02-20-24, 15:41
Best place that I've found is Zebulons Grotto, it's a decent drive from here but it's a great place to get naked with other guys and have some random fun. I've been several times over the years and I always leave work out and stretched out.

Have fun.Thanks. Interesting. Ill google it.