PDA

View Full Version : Gangbangs

WillDuff
12-29-23, 22:39
We have a long history of parties in the Atlanta area with girls from all around. I know a few guys in the greater Chattanooga have attended or inquired. I am curious if there is interest in holding some up your way. Several of the gals here would come up if there is support. Open to any comments. Check willduff on fet for some pics / vids. Say hello there as well if you like.

SlowNow
01-02-24, 11:12
We have a long history of parties in the Atlanta area with girls from all around. I know a few guys in the greater Chattanooga have attended or inquired. I am curious if there is interest in holding some up your way. Several of the gals here would come up if there is support. Open to any comments. Check willduff on fet for some pics / vids. Say hello there as well if you like.Interested it hard to make to atl for them be nice to get local scene up.

LickUmGood
01-02-24, 14:26
Check willduff on fet for some pics / vids. Say hello there as well if you like.Can you post a link for fet? Thanks.

AbcSprings
01-03-24, 22:15
I am definitely in support of a local scene.

WillDuff
01-04-24, 12:53
Can you post a link for fet? Thanks.https://fetlife.com/users/13901108

If we can get 5 or 6 guys, I can talk one of our ladies to come up with me.

Member #2668
01-04-24, 14:16
We have a long history of parties in the Atlanta area with girls from all around. I know a few guys in the greater Chattanooga have attended or inquired. I am curious if there is interest in holding some up your way. Several of the gals here would come up if there is support. Open to any comments. Check willduff on fet for some pics / vids. Say hello there as well if you like.I'd definitely be interested in attending if it was in the Chattanooga area. Atlanta is difficult to make happen.

DonHomes
01-04-24, 21:20
Attended some in Atlanta would like to see some local as well.

PauseTheDrama
01-07-24, 01:15
Very interested. During the week, working hours are best for me.

We have a long history of parties in the Atlanta area with girls from all around. I know a few guys in the greater Chattanooga have attended or inquired. I am curious if there is interest in holding some up your way. Several of the gals here would come up if there is support. Open to any comments. Check willduff on fet for some pics / vids. Say hello there as well if you like.

WillDuff
01-09-24, 22:26
Brianna is down for the party. I appreciate the PM from a few of you guys (also I see a few came in for a look on fet). Let's work on the details (seems daytime is best) open to discussing as long as we get the most guys). Seniors and experienced party guys are welcome. Others will need some vetting, PM to discuss.

WillDuff
01-14-24, 10:57
Brianna is down for the party. I appreciate the PM from a few of you guys (also I see a few came in for a look on fet). Let's work on the details (seems daytime is best) open to discussing as long as we get the most guys). Seniors and experienced party guys are welcome. Others will need some vetting, PM to discuss.There has been some interest and now is time to start getting solid yes's for us to make our plans. The start time is planned to be 1 PM near Hamilton Place. Going to need a min of 5 guys to keep this on the books. I cleaned out my inbox so I lost the messages from a few of you but I do have your handle name on my calendar. LMK your "not going" as well as "will attend with your phone number" by a DM here or by text to me at 470-713-1980 or my fetlife "willduff". Looking forward to have a fun afternoon with Brianna and you guys. BTW she will not doing 1 on 1 this day.

PauseTheDrama
01-16-24, 14:50
Sucks to miss that. She is hot. I hope it works out though. Would be nice to have her around.

There has been some interest and now is time to start getting solid yes's for us to make our plans. The start time is planned to be 1 PM near Hamilton Place. Going to need a min of 5 guys to keep this on the books. I cleaned out my inbox so I lost the messages from a few of you but I do have your handle name on my calendar. LMK your "not going" as well as "will attend with your phone number" by a DM here or by text to me at 470-713-1980 or my fetlife "willduff". Looking forward to have a fun afternoon with Brianna and you guys. BTW she will not doing 1 on 1 this day.

WillDuff
01-17-24, 09:43
Sucks to miss that. She is hot. I hope it works out though. Would be nice to have her around.Thanks for the heads up that you will be out of town. Right now, I have 1 firm yes 2 maybe and several sent a hey what's up? What to do with that I do not know and 3 that will be out of town. One guy did visit a local for vetting but has yet to reach out with name and plans to attend, so maybe changed his mind. Please lmk if you want this event to happen and help get the count to at least 5.

Maxwell Savage
01-17-24, 15:46
Thanks for the heads up that you will be out of town. Right now, I have 1 firm yes 2 maybe and several sent a hey what's up? What to do with that I do not know and 3 that will be out of town. One guy did visit a local for vetting but has yet to reach out with name and plans to attend, so maybe changed his mind. Please lmk if you want this event to happen and help get the count to at least 5.She's available to visit now for vetting?

WillDuff
01-17-24, 20:44
She's available to visit now for vetting?She is not a local. I have a well know provider there that is assisting with vetting. PM for the details.

DonHomes
01-18-24, 04:19
Thanks for the heads up that you will be out of town. Right now, I have 1 firm yes 2 maybe and several sent a hey what's up? What to do with that I do not know and 3 that will be out of town. One guy did visit a local for vetting but has yet to reach out with name and plans to attend, so maybe changed his mind. Please lmk if you want this event to happen and help get the count to at least 5.I would be all in but unfortunately out of town working. Great job trying to put this together. I know it takes a lot of work. Will watch for future parties and hope there is enough continued interest in the Chatt area.

WillDuff
01-23-24, 12:24
Thursday is almost here. LMK if you have interest. We are right at a head count of 5 with a maybe in there. Really would like to have 1 maybe 2 more solid yes guys speak up.

Lewdity
01-24-24, 18:56
Thursday is almost here. LMK if you have interest. We are right at a head count of 5 with a maybe in there. Really would like to have 1 maybe 2 more solid yes guys speak up.Sent you a PM.

Tssbjs
01-25-24, 16:57
I am a day late. Hopefully in the future.

Thursday is almost here. LMK if you have interest. We are right at a head count of 5 with a maybe in there. Really would like to have 1 maybe 2 more solid yes guys speak up.

WillDuff
01-28-24, 11:44
She handled all 5 with no problems. The guys all agreed a fun time was had. Putting these teasers here in hopes of generating more interest in future ones. Seniors welcome, all other must be vetted.

PauseTheDrama
01-28-24, 17:36
That is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

She handled all 5 with no problems. The guys all agreed a fun time was had. Putting these teasers here in hopes of generating more interest in future ones. Seniors welcome, all other must be vetted.

JamesWong89
02-04-24, 02:43
She handled all 5 with no problems. The guys all agreed a fun time was had. Putting these teasers here in hopes of generating more interest in future ones. Seniors welcome, all other must be vetted.Looks like y'all had fun, I wish party was on Sunday.

SavageThing
02-04-24, 06:57
She handled all 5 with no problems. The guys all agreed a fun time was had. Putting these teasers here in hopes of generating more interest in future ones. Seniors welcome, all other must be vetted.Wow she's hot! That's rare. It's usually some cat ugly pig.