Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Hayday
01-06-06, 10:38
Collinson Rd, 1 bsw

Try Consort Inn off Mauldin in the back

Shaw st had 3 Bsw go road up beside c-store.

Greenville is picking up. I drive alot for my job and these places all had sw's at 10pm last night

SC Hobby
01-06-06, 20:39
Anybody find any new non asian MPs? Its been a long time since there wasnt one in Greenville.

Hayday
01-14-06, 21:45
one bsw one wsw (6) in nicholtown area. One on almeda other by jessie jackson apts.

Hayday
01-14-06, 22:31
Wsw hispanic, Not Karen about 140pds on south pleasantburg in front of Home depot headed toward the notels.

StonerBoner
01-16-06, 20:54
Long time lurker but not really a poster. So after reading about Hilltop and making the trip from the ATL to the hilltop and knowing what to do at the hilltop. At least I thought I knew what to do. I didnt have the password. Was told that next time if she felt sorry for me she would give it to me. So I made the trip back to the atl with my blue balls. And I figured that no memeber on here would trust me with the holy grail password to the hilltop since I don't post a lot. Oh well maybe she will feel sorry for me next time, or one of you guys will feel sorry for the little guy and hook me up.

Wayne40
01-17-06, 13:22
Hello,

I've been seeing the old Tammy out and about.

Doe Hunter
01-21-06, 12:21
I was asked to let you all know that the butterfly is back and needs some of you all to come by and see her.

Doe Hunter
01-22-06, 11:23
Went by hilltop and seen Mandy. All you reg. need to check it out they need the support.

Thanks DH

Mechanic69
01-22-06, 15:26
Stonerboner,

FYI there is no password, they need to know you. I am a long time lurker here and a long time customer at the Hill. They are more cautious now because of busts last year. They, like all establishments, need more customers. What they don't need is advertisement. LE monitors this and other sites and will raid when it seems business is good. Info needs to be exchanged by PM's with trusted members or we will all lose this legendary establishment. I saw Butterfly a few weeks ago and she showed me why she is called Butterfly, very nice.

PWhipped
01-25-06, 22:27
Also see Columbia bde for the other post of 2.

Wet dreams, and keep your eyes wide open. PW

Stonerboner,

FYI there is no password, they need to know you. I am a long time lurker here and a long time customer at the Hill. They are more cautious now because of busts last year. They, like all establishments, need more customers. What they don't need is advertisement. LE monitors this and other sites and will raid when it seems business is good. Info needs to be exchanged by PM's with trusted members or we will all lose this legendary establishment. I saw Butterfly a few weeks ago and she showed me why she is called Butterfly, very nice.

travelernc
01-26-06, 17:18
It is a fine line between contributing to this forum and giving away too much information that can create problems for our favorite playhouses.

Member #3943
02-02-06, 16:55
All new staff at VIP in anderson , nice girls no extras but a great massage best ever I even gave a tip ask for Mae. 3 girls

Anderson
02-04-06, 16:01
All new staff at VIP in anderson , nice girls no extras but a great massage best ever I even gave a tip ask for Mae. 3 girls

I saw people working on the inside one evening. Must have been remodeled.

Member #3943
02-15-06, 17:43
Once again Mae gives a great massage hard and relaxing, cracks neck too, go see tell em Carlina boy

PWhipped
02-22-06, 09:45
I have had the pleasure of gaining the trust and friendship of many mamasans at AMPs throughout my travels. So I will pass this info along.

Everyone of them, yes all that I have gained thier respect and friendship have told me that they do NOT want detail info on the boards. Yes I know this is a info forum, but that is what PM,s are for.

I have been given passwords to give out to guys I feel that are not LE when you visit some of them. Feds and local LE you know monitor the boards and surely you would want her to be there when you go back and get a good massage and get good treatment.

Just trying to protect the ladies that make us all happy, PW

LAXGuy
02-22-06, 11:20
Just trying to protect the ladies that make us all happy, PW

HOLY CRAP, look who's back! That's right, the LAXGuy!

What a crazy trip it's been! My computer went down last year and I just didn't have the time and cash to get it back up and running for nearly two months. Not without cutting into my mongering money, of course! Then when I get back, the site is shut down and I can't find it anywhere. I join that OTHER lame site that is in its place and realize that it is NOT Jackson's site - in fact, it's not even close. Piece of crap, and I even said that in a post. But thank God, I checked back recently and someone saw my post and listed how to find this place again.

I've got a lot to post about, especially with some of the traveling I've been doing. But I've noticed that there is more hesistancy in here than there used to be due to LE issues, so I'd better read back several posts to get an idea of what I can say. Or is this site all about PM's now?

Maybe you can help me out, PWhipped. I've got stuff to say about Green St. Girl, our friend in the hotel near I-85, and a certain strip club, but I don't know what is safe. If you can save me some time with a PM, I'd appreciate it. I'd better make sure I can still receive PM's to my account.

More later!

Member #3943
02-22-06, 11:38
Welcome LAX guy , let s have some fun !!

LAXGuy
02-22-06, 12:14
Welcome LAX guy , let s have some fun !!

Thanks. I'm still reading back to see what is now appropriate to post.

LAXGuy
02-22-06, 13:33
Thanks. I'm still reading back to see what is now appropriate to post.

I guess I can be a little vague about girls that you all already know. I paid a visit to Green Girl and had a very weird experience. This happened this past November (2005). I pulled into her driveway and walked to the door. I knocked and heard a female voice say "come in." In the past, this was usually her mother and she would tell me if Green Girl was in. (Sorry, forgot her real name a long time ago and she never offered it again.) Well, when I opened the screen door and walked in, I froze because there were about four or five people walking around, men and women. They were all nicely dressed and at first I thought that someone might have died. One of the guys saw that I froze and said, "it's okay, are you here to see _____?" (He said a female name, but I was too freaked out to remember it.) I said no, that I thought it was Darryl's house and I must have gotten the number wrong. Then I hightailed it outta there.

Does anyone know if Green Girl is still in business? I always loved doing her doggy style because she had a really thin waist and a nice big, muscular ass.

LAXGuy
02-22-06, 13:54
Next report:

After leaving Green Girl's place, I tried a few of the usual spots and then ended up heading for Travelodge to see if Kelly was still there. I hadn't seen her in a long while but she was always good for the BBBJTCIM. When I pulled up and got out, there was a black girl leaning over the rail near Kelly's door. I went up to Kelly's door and knocked. The black girl then asked if I was looking for Kelly. I said I was and she said that she was no longer there. Then she asked if she could help me out. She was about 5'5" or so and on the heavy side, but I'm always willing to take one for the team and find out about new providers, even if they're not my usual taste! Well, we went into her room - which was two doors further down from Kelly's old room - and she filled me in on Kelly. Evidently Kelly was busted, then came into some money, and then moved out to try to get her life together somewhere else. Too bad for us, but hopefully good for her.

But onto business. Again, I can't remember the name, but she said she was great at BJ and that FS was available. I wasn't really into FS with her - she was a little too big for me to invest in that - and said that I'd love a BJ. She wanted .5 and we settled on .4 and then we got comfortable. She was well worth the .4, let me tell you. She gave me BBBJTCIM and took her time doing it. She really got into it and took direction nicely. When I popped she didn't just immediately run off, she made sure she got every drop and licked me clean before calmly taking care of the evidence. Guys, this girl rates in the top 3 of BJs that I've ever gotten from providers. If you check her out, don't let her size throw you. She knows what she's doing. And if you're into BBW's you'll love her even more.

LAXGuy
02-22-06, 13:57
Somebody stop me! LOL It's good to be back.

I also got FS from a stripper in a club that had never offered such an option before. Sorry, though - the details of that transaction will only be PM'd to people I know or anyone that they can vouch for.

PWhipped
02-22-06, 18:52
thought you were swept up into one of the oversize pussys(grin) Welcome back, Will PM you. But we are a little more carefull with details now as LE is always watching, and the LE in Anderson really f***** up, raped a detainee and other. Anyway, post as you like, but do remember the AMPs do not want any publicity, nor would I think the SClub girls would want details, as the club would not like it and fire the girl, and also would not want LE to check them out. Many have a different view of this, butr I have been around awhile and have MANY friends in the business. SW talk seems to be OK, but you other guys help him out on them.

Wet Dreams to all, PW

Smut Villian
02-22-06, 22:08
thought you were swept up into one of the oversize pussys(grin) Welcome back, Will PM you. But we are a little more carefull with details now as LE is always watching, and the LE in Anderson really f***** up, raped a detainee and other. Anyway, post as you like, but do remember the AMPs do not want any publicity, nor would I think the SClub girls would want details, as the club would not like it and fire the girl, and also would not want LE to check them out. Many have a different view of this, butr I have been around awhile and have MANY friends in the business. SW talk seems to be OK, but you other guys help him out on them.

Wet Dreams to all, PW

PW is right, but it's not just the upstate that's feeling the heat right now. Fucking LE has been on the warpath in Lexington County as well. Think the agencies may be comparing notes about the info they've gleaned from this board. Be careful out there, (for Christs's sake) keep your head on a swivel - I think the Gestapo is just warming up...

Member #3943
02-24-06, 10:18
O i'll try this out, guys you know the new Wu Long tea that diets and slims u down,.

well some of our import people, we know and are friends of have gotten me some of the real thing and I've lost like 10 pounds in about 2 weeks, I also stop by just to have tea , its great , pm me if ya need to guys

LAXGuy
02-27-06, 14:37
Wow, the postings aren't what they used to be. I used to check in daily to get valuable information on where to go, who to see, what to avoid, etc. Ever since I came back and RTF to catch up, I've seen a lot more secrecy. I understand that it had to happen to avoid LE, but man it's sad that things have changed.

PWhipped
02-27-06, 21:09
Ol PW will be in Gnv/Spat/Ander on Tues-Thurs. Maybe we can meet , PW

PWhipped
02-28-06, 14:01
Wanto meet? I am in Anderson as of the moment having lunch near my fav place. Will be in Gnv later today. May need to go to Nascar shops in N C tomorrow or Thursday. But will be in Gnv all nights. PW

LAXGuy
02-28-06, 19:20
Unfortunately I'm in Whorelando this week, then on to Montgomery AL. Sorry I'll miss you. Be careful up in G'ville, but have fun!

LAXGuy
02-28-06, 19:25
Incidently, "Whorelando" is the nickname people in Orlando use for the city just as "Hotlanta" is Atlanta's nickname. It in no way reflects my thoughts on working girls, or indeed have anything to do with them whatsoever. Just wanted to be clear on that.

Member #3943
03-01-06, 10:34
Pw can u Im me id meeet u for a coke or something guy

SC Hobby
03-01-06, 18:21
Anybody know of any new american MPs in our area?? If so, a PM would be appreciated. I havent posted anything in awhile for the same reason as everyone else along with the fact that both of the american MPs in Greenville closed. I had even gotten to the point of thinking of making a run to Columbia but as you will have noticed if you read the other SC boards that is no longer an option.

CarolinaHunter
03-01-06, 19:31
The sw's track is ice cold. tammy and skittles are in jail. I haven't even seen in skanks out the last couple of days. If anybody has any info they are afraid to share PM me and let me know.

By the way be carefull when your out cruising and i'm not talking about LE, a woman was robbed in the church parking lot on montana ave in city view.

OldSailor
03-06-06, 08:22
I'm not sure this is the right thread but I visited Godivas in Taylors last Saturday night. I went to the "Champaign(sp?) Room" with Karen and had all my wishes fulfilled. I've known her for years and had visited the "Fantasy Rooms" with her but this was my first time in the champaign room with her. At $150 per visit, that's a trip I can only afford about every five years or so.

Several girls were there Saturday and most were fairly attractive although overweight. One looked a lot like Monica Lewinsksy. Bree was there and I didn't recognize her at first. She isn't as blond as she used to be and had gained weight.

City Playa
03-08-06, 03:27
Hey guys,

Where are all the SW's? I cruised for about 1 hour and saw nothing.

I need alittle help!

-CP

Michael Doe
03-08-06, 10:05
I have been a long time lurker, this is my first post though. Went to Godiva's on several occasions talked to many girls. They all have said FS is available in champaign room. because of my work schedule I can only go for lunch on occasion, but love going in to see the new meat. I have further info if someone wants it please pm me. Good Hunting

OldSailor
03-09-06, 10:12
I've visited Godiva's champagne room three times over the last several years. Twice it was FS and once it wasn't (but still a pleasant experience). It depends on the lady, her mood, her "time of the month" and sometimes whether you (or she) remembered to bring protection. If you visit the champagne room, assume the best and carry your own protection (condom NOT gun!) and remember that even there, "No" means no. The Godiva girls generally respond well when treated like ladies.

Skinner Lewis
03-09-06, 19:26
Does this include the one in Taylors, or just the one on Augusta?

NC Hunter
03-10-06, 06:23
(some excerpts from a response to City Playa on Spartanburg board)

I say this politely but you need to post more and RTFF. All the information you need has already been posted. A guy with one or two posts makes my "spidey" senses tingle.

Guys with few posts or posts always asking questions causes this strange sensation in my nose, I start smelling bacon. Here's how you can help me get rid of that sensation, build a solid foundation of reliable, credible posts. You will thend your questions will settle upon amore open and receptive audience.

Be safe and happy mongering.

NC Hunter

PS. Add also to my list new guys rehashing previously published posts also raises my "spidey" senses.

Michael Doe
03-10-06, 08:50
Last night comeing home from work, close to midnight. I saw LE going into the quality inn parking lot on S Pleasantburg. I have seen several girls go back there to see people. Took one myself. Also saw two sitting faceing out like they do when they are chatting, where the old BP was many years ago across from Mike's convienence store on Augusta Road. Thought you might be intrested.

Michael Doe

Michael Doe
03-10-06, 14:40
I was chatting with a delightful young lady I picked up next to st francis hosp. she was telling me that alot of the girls don't like to work the streets because LE has a new rule that they can arrest people for being in a known prostitution area. The young lady I was with said girls work streets during early morning hours and bars later in the day. I have the names of some of the bars if this intrests you please pm me.

Thanks Michael Doe

City Playa
03-14-06, 13:19
Pick up a peitite little girl on eb road yesterday. it was a normal bbbjcim but with a twist. She pulled out her teeth! My first reaction was What Tha Hell? Then she went to work. (I didn't miss those teeth at all!) It was about an 8 on a scale of 10 because she was a little rushed.

On another note. There was a girl on eb close to the pawn shop on the end but some monger in a van picked her up right as i was about to. Lucky break for him.

CP

Member #3943
03-16-06, 18:08
Butterfly lookin good at the hill , new people tommorow . take cre back channel me if ya need to.

Boxcc
03-17-06, 23:15
Gentlemen,

I don't get up your way much any more, but always check in on my old stomping ground. It's a shame LE is ruining all the fun. The board just doesn't seem to be the same any more, oh well.

Sorry to hear that Tammy was in jail. I have been itching for some of her special services. Sorry to hear that Kelly was no longer at the Travelodge either.

LAX, I would be interested in details about the fat chick. How fat? I don't mind a little extra cushion. I used to love visiting Shay down at the Southerner.

Speaking of Shea, Carolina Boy, have you ever found out what happened to her? And, have you seen any life around the Southerner? Just curious.

I will probably be up your way next week. I plan on running around the track. IF I don't get lucky there, I'll break down and hit the Hill.

Take Care,

Box

Member #3943
03-18-06, 14:47
BCC man, no have not seen sea , aguy said he knew where she was abouta month ago but nada, i'll be lookin for soemthing for us between now and next week, let me know by im when ya coming , hope u are doing well. CB

Boxcc
03-19-06, 19:41
Carolina Boy,

I am doing well thank you. If you do find something let me know. I may be up that way last week of March or the first week of April. I'll let you know.

LAX my friend, did you ever find out if Green girl was still living in the same place? I would agree with you doggy was the best position for her!!!

Michael Doe
03-21-06, 09:35
Gentlemen,

I have seen several girls walking on augusta rd between the kings court motel and the Quality Inn, not to mention around Godiva's in the parking lot. That being said I picked up a nice provider on Donaldson Rd near where the daycare used to be just down from where the Donaldson Airport entrance is. I have directions to her house if anyone is intrested please pm me. She was pretty cute hispanic and did the do for 1 jackson. The best part is that she had her own condoms, something I usually have to stop for because I always forget, and won't do anything without one. Longstory short she gave CBJ and FS in her trailer all for the low low asking price of 20 bucks.

Thanks Guys,

Michael Doe

Member #3943
03-21-06, 11:46
what time of day is this doe man?

Michael Doe
03-21-06, 14:02
what time of day is this doe man?I have seen her out there all times of the day and night, this particular time was about 10 in the morning.

Michael Doe

NC Hunter
03-21-06, 19:29
I have never spotted providers walking in Godiva's parking lot but cool, I'll bite, PM me the directions to the Hispanic provicers place. I'll let the board know if this is for real or if I report back from a jail cell.

Be safe and happy mongering

NC Hunter

NC Hunter
03-22-06, 08:45
I asked Michael Doe to prove himself and PM the directions to me and I get the f0llowing PM from Joel4648 (who has zero posts):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"proved myself

Well, what do you think of Pam? If the two of you got to laughing about my jokes, then you must know that I am for real. I remember that you wrote about the girl on the bike...ask her about that incident."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

New poster with multiple logons??? sizzle...sizzle

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter

Michael Doe
03-22-06, 09:30
Carolina,

The time of day has been sketchy, I work at night and drive by those areas afternoon on the way to work and close to midnight on the way home. I have seen them mostly on the weekends though. This is an up and comeing area so they aren't quite as prevelent as some of the more visited spots.

Michael Doe

DbrownHornet
03-22-06, 12:26
Greenville: Feb-Early March

Pickings have been slim in this town. I have had no luck in City View this whole year. Shaw is dead except for Kim (blond). She’s only out occasionally. However, during the month of Feb. EB road was very very good to me. First I meet two young WSWs (not at the same time but same drama lesson outcome). The first one went by the name of Elizabeth (blond, early 20s, small frame, nice rack). The second went by the name of Skittles (same except rack). Also, I meet Crystal, Candy, Lisa, and Leslie for either flute or drama lessons.

The last couple of weeks have been tough. After reading about the SW sightings in the Godivas area, I decided to investigate. Wouldn’t you know that the next day, LE was all over? When I past by, one was parked at Kings, and three were park across form Godivas. This city has a serious case of cock blocking like no other!

That’s all for now.

Michael Doe
03-22-06, 14:53
Many of you know this already, but there is a reason for increased LE in the Godiva's area...not totally related to our mutual hobby. There is a sheriff detachment on Donaldson center. For that reason the officers that don't take their cars home at night commute to their every day and inturn have to drive right back down augusta past kings court and Godivas to get where they are going for the day... That being said as I stated previously the quality inn near 295 and maulding rd is quite heavy with providers and LE. Coincidentally I was arrested in that hotel when I was in the army and lived in NC. That was for a totally unrelated offense however. As always we need the information to be safe if anyone has any questions please PM me.

Michael Doe

NC Hunter
03-23-06, 08:47
You have an outstanding accusation on the board and you ignore it. Just like a case of the clap, if you ignore board suspicions (I have had various PM's voicing concerns over you too) the problem gets worse.

Outstanding questions:

1. I ask Michael Doe to prove he is legit and Joel4648 responds. Why does Joel4648 respond and Michael Doe doesn't?

2. I accuse you ofbeing LE in a PM yesterday and you did not deny it. Any of us mongers would go ape shit and flame your ass of if thus accused. What's your story?

3. You ask to be PM'ed for info regarding an HSW you encountered and when PM'ed don't give out the information stating one must know the area well to find the trailer and you don't think the HSW wants her information given out. Sounds like LE attempting to bluff his way to credibility. Give an explanation please?

What little you have posted is generic and easily gleaned by RTFF. Verifiable names would give you trust and trust. Next a senior member named Hayday, whose posts are similar to yours vouches for you. I would advise members on this and Georgia board to treat this member with kids gloves also. Paranoid, maybe but we all know LE is deep inside this forum and uses it as a tool. Let's not be blind to the evidence they provide us.

Respond to those questions officer? I advise all of you to treat all the above mentioned like anethma. They are invisible men until they prove otherwise. If you share information with them, you may be endangering our hobby and limiting your freedom.

Wow! The sound and smell of this sizzling bacon got me hungry.

You real momgers be safe and happy mongering.

NC Hunter

Michael Doe
03-23-06, 12:07
NC,

This is the on board response you have been waiting on. However this is actually addressed to all the other posters out there. I don't want to clutter this board with a personal fued (caused by my not letting NC have the info he requested). I also don't want to artificially boost my number of posts. Lastly I didn't go "ape shit" because I know that I am not LE and don't have to prove that to anyone. I RTFF, and I get the info that is best for me. I have and will have more info and chose to post it. I will continue to post the info I get and offer more specific info by pm.

NC if there is anything I have done to offend you I apologize, when I said you needed to be a local to really understand my directions all I ment was that I didn't have specific street names or numbers. Now that I have pm'ed you with the directions I have I hope we can lay this whole matter to rest.

Michael Doe

billyboi2005
03-23-06, 13:32
I am currently an occasional monger in pa, and quite possibly could be moving down there in the next couple of months. I have been reading over the board and just wanted to say hello to everyone, and I can't wait to get down there and start finding my way around town. So keep up the great work guys, and hopefully I will talk to you soon with some of my own findings.

NC Hunter
03-23-06, 19:38
Mr. Doe,

This is my last say on the matter. Whether you are or are not LE you are now a non entity to me. Although you PM me and call me an idiot I choose not to flame you back. You still dodge the questions at hand. COULD YOU PLEASE RESPOND TO ALL THREE TABLED QUESTIONS? Your lack of response speaks for itself.

You don't have to gain my trust whatsoever as I am just one of many on this board. I have survived on my instinct and gut feeling over the years. You make my spidey senses tingle and I must say they have been accurate over the years. Would you not have doubts if I asked Michael Doe for information and Joel4648q PM's me back? What am I missing here?

Yes, I have questioned, you say attacked, others who came on the board asking questions. A hit dog will holler. It is each board members duty to question those who come on board new, unproven asking questions. You have to give to get. Very rare is the occasion I have asked anyone for anything on this board. I provide information. If you really did RTFF you will see my contribution to this board and it has not been to fluff up my numbers.

There are many members who can vouch for my contributions, such as LoveLOS, NC Stick, Will86, etc. I don't give out numbers. I have given much to this board. In fact I am going to include one of your PM's to me as I have nothing to hide.

You imply I attempt to inflate my numbers to obtain Senior status. When I joined the board senior status was awarded by Jackson or a senior member nominating you. Just as I got startted the system changed to where you had to request Senior status. I was implored to request Senior status but I never did for I felt if I was to be a Senior member, it would have to be awarded to me, I would not have to ask for it (LoveLOS will verify my reluctance to request Senior status)

You aslo state in your PM to me that because you did not respond to the information I requested I had a "temper tantrum". Officer sir, that was Carolina Hunter that you responded to. See the difference between Carolina Hunter and NC Hunter? I do understand your confusion. It must be as confusing as maintaining multiple logon names- hence the confusion when you responded to my request. You never did respond to me officer.

And to prove you are not a "liar", cut and paste the post where I slammed someone in mid 2005 for not posting credible info.

The below is one of the PM's from Michael Doe or is it Joel4648 ??????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Response to your tabled question

Looking back at your posts what I can say for you is that you are consistant. In mid '05 you tried to slam someone else on a board for asking questions before they had laid out "credible" info. So please I have kept whatever diffrence we have between us and not on a public board. I will attempt to win your trust. Would you feel comfortable with me proving myself in person? I will even buy you a beer. That being said and reading over your posts in the past, you haven't posted digits or anything of real use in months. You talk a good game about sw's but give few good details. Even I stated areas and times of day, LE reports, and many many clues as to where I live. Which if you know the area you would know that no self respecting "detective" would live in. If you want to take baseless accusations to the board... I can do that. You quoted someone who can't be verified and won't speak up for themselves, so doing the same I could put whatever info out I wanted, which it seems to me is what you did. Coincidentally right after I said I didn't want to give you the info you requested. That sounds like a temper tantrum to me; however, that being said if you want to know so bad. here you go, on xxxxxx rd coming from xxxxxxx there is a little xxxxxxx that is being sold. Its on the left and just by chance where I took my son. the second left after that is dead end, there is also a blueish building on the corner I think. About halfway down that road there is a trailer sitting back off the road it has a sheet over the windows. Thats her place. She has no digits and I don't remember her name she did say that anyone I knew could come by just knock on the door.

Please if you have any questions let me know, I will be glad to get you information you need. I don't want a fued on the board to boost my posts so that I look like I didn't earn Senior status when I get it.

Michael Miller

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be safe out there and know that LE monitors this board and has infiltrated.

NC Hunter

P.S. I live in the police chiefs house. Because I say I do or do not live somewhere, does that make it so. duh.

Bubba777
03-24-06, 00:49
NC, I agree in principle with your response.

From Doe's posts, the conversation seems odd and borders on bizarre.

I don't know if Doe is LE or not, but if I were a betting man, I would say that Doe is Leo.

If Doe is LE; from what I've read, this seems to be a rather ham-handed investigation that is begin carried out.

B

Michael Doe
03-24-06, 09:38
On March 10th of this month I posted my first post, by the 22nd NC Hunter had placed me as LE. I am not now nor do I ever plan on being LE. There are two parts to this adventure that I can't stand.

1. If I were LE, this would be the worst excuse for undercover work ever, and I would in turn be the dumbest "Barny Fife" cop out there. I am not dumb, I am going to college and as a part of my business life, am responsible for staffing a company with over 600 employees. That being said the implication that I am a bunguling keystone cop really offends more than just being called LE.

2. I have given NC Hunter what he requests which is directions to the Providers residence. He stated that if he were questioned as I was he would have "flamed" anyone that had done such; however, the second rule of post says "no flaming". I am new to this board and really didn't want to get booted before I got started for getting upset at someone who in my opionion is still throwing a temper tantrum.

3. The hardest part of this whole situation is this. I don't know Joel4648, therefore can't get him to "prove" himself. Which leaves me in a 3rd party postition trying to "prove" myself.

That is why I am asking for all the people that I gave info to, please confirm what I have told you. I want this whole thing to be in the past so we can all move forward and make this board what it is suppose to be. Being that I have very little cash it will be a few days before I can post more "credible" info.

NC Hunter please, I want your confirmation and trust as much as anyone's and I am adamently trying to earn it now.

Michael Doe

NC Hunter
03-24-06, 12:56
Officer Fife (aka Michael Doe, Joel4648, etc...)

Calling you Officer Fife has garnished my intended results and shows my disdain for using this medium as an investigative tool going after mongers and providers when society has more dangerous law breakers to prosecute.

I don't need you reciting forum rules to me. How dare you insinuate I am throwing a temper tantrum and I am upset. Upset at what? I am just cautioning the board to what is going on here with you and your multiple personalities that for some reason or other you lie about. All this should be made public so all board member should be aware of your tactics. Let me spit the ballistics:

March 21, I ask M. Doe to PM me the HSW location. A few hours later Joel4648 PM's me asking why does he have to prove himself.

I have been PM'ed that you told a member "Since I am kinda new here and I haven't asked her how she feels about it, I don't want to start giving her address out just yet. Besides that you would have to be familier with the area to find it with the directions I have anyway." Then you told another monger, "any of my many friends can stop by". Get it right.

Mr. Doe PM's stating I have slammed others regarding RTFF and I ask to cut and paste said "slam" and still nothing. Is not a slam the same as a flame? Yet he so eloquently state Forum to rules to me against flaming.

You call me an idiot then attack my contributions and now you want to make amends. I only want to get as close to you Officer Fife as passing you in your patrol car. You can read daily where LE boasts of using this Forum against fellow mongers so it is not so incredulious to believe that you could be LE.

Read through all my posts. Does any of this read like a tantrum. Mr Doe is attempting misdirection but it is not working.

This whole scene still leaves you suspect with the distinct smell of bacon abounds. I warn everyone handle all these guys at your own risk. Peace

NC Hunter

I advise everyone to be very careful of Michael Doe and Joel4648.

Michael Doe
03-24-06, 13:56
Okay is it joel4648 as your first mention of him is, or is it joel4648q. I ask becuase I am trying to contact him also. This is getting out of hand, I don't want your friendship, I was trying to maintain some courtesy on a public board. I can see this is obviously above you. I can tell that this is a tantrum, and as for your statment about telling one member something and another something diffrent, yeah I did, and in between those PM's I spoke with her. I didn't want to just give out someone's home address with out consulting them first. I know your a rude enough person to do just that though. At this point i have given you the directions and I truely feel like you are just incredulous that you are a senior member and I didn't just bow to you immediatly. I haven't and I won't. As far as mine and your business is concerned I have tried to "prove" myself to you, but thats not what your looking for, are you? You want someone you can berate and put down. I didn't copy and paste your previous slams, but I did mention when they are from if anyone here is intrested in your drivel they can go back and look it up. I will continue with my posts and the information I get for all of those out there who want it. The ones that don't, thats fine too. I will say I do agree with your sentiment that all of us should be wary of anyone we don't know, at this point I am very wary of you, because reading your "exploits" I see things that smack porn movies more than reality. Please tell us again about the provider you picked up that took you to a house to perform for her friends...I would love to hear someone else that had a story like that.

I have lived in Greenville for my whole life with a few exceptions while I was in the Army, and I have been around people like you many times that get jollies hanging out bashing people in an environment of safty. You know nothing will happen to you slamming me on a public board and you feel big and bad because of it. Well the grownups here have real information to add to the board so, like I stated when this all started I won't post anything else that has to do with you. I won't artificially inflate my post numbers in an on board feud. I will continue to monger and post what I feel is beneficial to others out there.

That being said I wash my hands of you,

Michael Doe

CarolinaHunter
03-24-06, 16:59
I have been exchanging pm's with Joel4648 for about three weeks give or take. After having chatted awhile I decided that he was cool and I used a number he gave me to set something up with a bsw named Pam. I called and and she told me to come over , so I did and she was everything that Joel4648 told me she would be. She used to hang out over in the anderson rd area and she knew some the regular sw's over there including green girl. Joel4648 and I have been communicating thru email, so he must have come here and just saw the name hunter and assumed I was doubting him. One of the things Pam and I talked about was Joel4648 being a jokester. At first I was suspicious, but after rereading all the posts on here about this and the pm's, I think this was just an honest mistake.

As for Michael Doe, after I read his report on here about the hsw, I asked for info and he pmed me some info about where to find her. The directions were not precise, but like he wrote, you have to know the area a little and I don't. I have been to this area about four or five times and I have seen a wsw and a bsw who are not great looking and I have seen a obvious pimp around the area the wsw was hanging out. I have been to the place Michael Doe says she stays and have knocked a couple of times and have come up empty. The place appers to be empty, maybe just a place to take customers. Although the info he gave hasn't yielded any results yet, my gut tells me he isn't LE. But in the future I will wait until I see a newbie make more posts giving info before I try out any of their information. We all take risks in this hobby of ours and all we can rely on is our instinct's to guide us. Hopefully we can put this behind us and concentrate on find hot women.

CarolinaHunter
03-24-06, 17:12
Ok back to what we are here for. I did a decent amount of cruising after lunch and came up empty. Saw a LE parked in the parking lot of a church on EB rd. I have seen mikki mouse out and about, I picked her up a couple of weeks ago and although she doesn't bug you for more $ she does still f**k with your radio and ask you to take her somewhere. She actually asked me to run in a store and get her something to drink while she stayed in the car, like that's gonna happen, i'm gonna let a crack addict stay alone in my ride with the keys. Take it easy fellas and stay safe.

CH

Boxcc
03-25-06, 08:34
NC, I agree with you. My spidey sense was tingling immediately about Micheal Doe/Joel. I recently posted about the green girl and got a PM from Joel. I immediately discounted that PM because he was listed as a regular member with absolutely no posts to his name. Then I see this Michael Doe and the questions that you brought to the table, that were never really repsonded to by the way, and I see LE written all over this one.

Carolina, I can appreciate the fact that this guy was sharing intel with you and that puts me a little more at ease, but, and there is always a but isn't there? But, I still get an odd feeling about theses guys/guy, whichever the case may be.

I would just urge caution. Make sure that you don't meet this guy or give him any private info that he might use to track you down until you are more sure that he truly isn't LE.

Michael Doe, this is not a flame. This is just a word of caution. Our hobby is not one that LE looks favorable upon. I am just pointing out to you that these posts/PMs look suspicious. Especially the part where you state, that you are "not LE, and do not plan to be LE." These little things make us experienced mongers step back and take caution. Again, this is nothing personal. It is just a public note to help you understand the situation.

I would suggest that you keep posting. Your posts will speak for themselves. If you have really good info and share with everyone and the word gets out that you can be trusted, you will be completely accepted. However, if the opposite gets out, then you are in for a bad day. So, please keep that in mind.

And, just in case you didn't know. Greenville was my old stomping ground and I have contributed mightly over the past few years. So, I am not just a drive-by flamer! lol.

NC Hunter
03-25-06, 09:44
Can someone please provide the link or reprint the post where I slammed someone for asking questions in mid 2005? I may not be able tp prove Michael/Joel LE, but I can confirm he is a liar.

My posts are real events, no dreams. I am retired US Army not someone who appears to be discharged dishonorably and have mongered over several countries (see my archived posts in Ghana and Frankfurt, W. GE). Let me advise you it is a common LE tactic when suspected to divert suspicion elsewhere. I have had a full life with varied exploits and many more to come.

Michael,Joel continues to make false claims stating that I attempt to berate him and I know any seasoned monger will not see any beratting or belittling in the questions I have asked of Michael/Joel. He says my calm, logical questions which he cannot or will not answer is a tantrum. Typical of LE. I simply asked that he RTFF before asking questions and then questioned him on discrepencies. Now who's throwing the tantrum?

LE will hand out tidbits of valid info to gain your trust. Do they sleep with the girls, sure they do? Do they know the girls- sure they do.

As for the incident in Greenville that Mr Doe speaks of- I was in the home of an elderly white gentleman they called Cowboy and to be honest with you and to let you know that you are not going to flip suspicion here to me- at this point in your very short board life it is you who has to gain trust of this board. What you believe or who you believe is not important. My contributions to this forum are beyond reproach.

Be safe and happy hunting

NC Hunter

If you can't convince them, confuse them.

- President Harry S Truman-

Member #3943
03-25-06, 10:16
Boxcc, good to see u post again , dont go to ht, nothing there, I did some window peeking, had to pass good buddy, let me knwo wehn u are coming again. hope allis is well.

NC Transplant
03-25-06, 13:43
Hunter politicians use that tactic all the time too, to cover up their own crap. Here is another saying, if you can't dazzel them with brillance, than baffel them with bullshit.

You are a respected member of this board. Many of us wish we could hit as much pussy as you do. You have very good instincts as well, and can smell bacon frying from miles away>

Take care friend

Transplant

Boxcc
03-25-06, 16:50
NC Hunter,

You have more than proven yourself to be a trusted member of this forum and a good friend. I am starting to see things more your way. You do make a very convincing argument.

I am finding it very hard to believe that Micheal/Joel are not one in the same. And, I find it incredible that I come back here, make one post and a regular member, with ZERO posts, is PMing me trying to befriend me. The Boxman has been around too long and is too tired to play those kinds of games.

It is my considered opinion that this guy is LE, until he proves it otherwise. But, he has been given ample opportunity to respond to all of the questions that have been put before him and he continually side-steps everyone of them.

And, there is another Harry S. Truman quote that I am rather fond of, "I never gave anybody Hell, I just told the truth and they thought it was Hell!"

As it stands now, we are all waiting for the truthful answers to your questions.

Member #3943
03-27-06, 21:07
Guys will be in grvl city thursday around 100 pm any detail;s on any skinny pm me, id like something old , ,something new!!

G Brave
03-28-06, 01:18
Hey Guys,

I'm back in town after an extended stay away from Spartanburg on a work-related project. I haven't been posting for the past few months, but now I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and share my tales (tails) with you.

I've been RTFF and I'm suprised at the amount of suspicision of newbies that has been shown on the Spartanburg and Greenville forums the past few weeks (especially Greenville). New blood is very important to keep this board going. If new members didn't come in, the board would eventually die out. That being said, I also feel that new members should prove themselves by making some credible posts before asking a bunch of questions that could be easily answered by doing some research in the forums.

With all the FUD, I've decided to provide less details in my posts and make info available to members via PM.

I met a new girl this week that I have never seen before. Paige is a pretty nice 23-yo WSW. She is 5'1", around 110 lbs. with a nice body, long blond hair and a great attitude. I would rate her an 8 on the scale. I met her on Williams in Una and I got us a hotel room to have some fun.

I have contact info for trusted members. PM me if you want details.

Thanks, G Brave...

Member #3943
03-28-06, 16:10
Hi guys stopped by the hill and a beth was not so springy, will wait for the spring butterflies to arrive again , happy hunting all.

PWhipped
03-29-06, 09:44
I answered your PM on Escorts.com this morning.

I opened my PM mail this AM, answered you questions here, then see a second PM saying "f-- u" , WTF?

Now I see the posts here and must be elsewhere also. Not in very good taste.

Btw, I am not fat, nor gay, but I am a lesbian in a mans body(grin).

It is too bad that you feel that I should have dropped everything in my life to answer you PM imediatly. I cannnot do that nor will I in the future. I answer all the next day or the next unless I am BUSY.

So please refrain from sending me PM's as my life is not at your disposal. Number of posts have nothing to do with this either.

I think you have really overstepped the policies of the board.

PW

Member #3943
03-29-06, 15:21
Its spring time and the circus is in town?

Member #3943
04-09-06, 18:23
Went by hill saw a candy not the sp one, nice girl still thee till next weekend.

Luv Nooke
04-10-06, 23:19
I will be visiting Greenville soon and would appreciate a little help in sampling the local fare. I prefer younger, fit girls and have always enjoyed a good AMP. Other possibilites are good too, but that's one that can usually be counted on. I won't be able to hunt for SW's, and they're not really my preferred meal anyway.

Please PM with any recommendations, all help is much appreciated.

Fredies Dream
04-12-06, 22:48
I normally am strictly a hilltop and Luckys man but will be finding myself in Greenville Friday for lunch w/ a woman that has agreed to meet me at one of the strip clubs for lunch. It as been several years since I have been to any in Greenville. Are any of them still totally nude? I know Diamonds was but is since out of business. The last time I was in town they were making all the girls wear pasties. Have they gotten over that yet? I guess the two most important questions I have would be one on lunch and one on entertainment. Who has the better lunch? Platinum Plus, Trophy Club, or other? And where can I get the best lap dance grind? Platinum Plus, Trophy Club, or other? I will probably end up at either Platinum Plus or Trophy Club, but feel free to give me a heads up on somewhere else I can take this lady. FYI, I need no info on Ladys-n-Lace or Godivias(Fine for me but not classy enough for her.) Thanks!

Member #3943
04-13-06, 11:04
fredie at lunch none are nude I know of, plat Plus has a lucnh buffett and a menu thats pretty good, however be very carefull , the girls some of them will pick your pocket, one or 2 I should say , one sat on my lap the other directly across from me at a table , keeping my attention, while the other wandered in my left pants pocket playing with mr thing a minute then releiving me of all the money in that pocket amazingly i had just bought a drink with a 100.00 bill at the bar and sat down in the immediate area. so be carefull at all means, IM me we need to meet in adsn for a coke or coffee

SilverDolphin
04-17-06, 16:57
I decided to do a change in venue and go to Lucky Spa, instead of the Hill. I had been there a few times before, but all of these trips are quite a distance for me. Believe me i was smiling on the way back, and it did not seem so far afterall. I would continue recommend both, I just wish I was closer.

Gaiaherb
04-19-06, 05:38
Went by Godivas yesterday normally get some hot time from the spanish girl that works the day shift with the big mellons, but no go. She normally gives gfe. So flew over to Ladys and Lace for a good time. I haven't been there in years. I met a girl named Hunter for a Flute lesson. Rather quick but enjoyable. More white girls here. Looks like the dayshift is much easier to get some action.

Gaiaherb
04-19-06, 23:13
I tried Lady J this evening what a ride, gfe to the max.

She has a big knockers wow. Really tall.

Gaiaherb
04-20-06, 05:49
Far East is a good place to go. Has anyone been there recently? I saw Yumi a while back. Does anyone know who is there now?

Ren Man
04-20-06, 10:13
Gaiaherb - I did a search and find no other mention of this place - can you share the specifics? What kind of place? Protocol? etc.

Member #3943
04-20-06, 12:56
Far East is across from the cheap motels on augusta rd hwy 25 i think!!!

CarolinaHunter
04-21-06, 14:12
Aaglen, I think Lady and Lace is a strip club on Pleasentburg Dr near the cherrydale shopping center.

Danwhanger
04-22-06, 00:19
Both Lady and Lace, and Far East sound good. Does anyone in Greenville know the real story on them. I go up to Greenville from Augusta occasionally to see a fantastic provider, EzNotCheap aka Moniica1962

Gaiaherb
04-22-06, 05:38
Lady and Lace is on plesantburg not to far down from the movie cinema. It looks like a little seedy place, if you go before 6pm you can get in free.

Xanathos
04-23-06, 16:50
Went to Jspa going towards Greenville off the strip club exit (opposite direction). 1st massage parlor experince so it was a little strange to me. Charge was $40 for on 30min or $80 per hr. I chose 30min and was greated by a 40ish AMP very, very small. She took me to the back to undress and guided me to the TS. Wow! What an experience. She then dried me took me to the sauna for a few min and the massage. that part was okay but clearly was not the reason I was there. When I turned over, little man was standing northward and she asked if she could take care of it. She quoted $40 additional for a HJ as "we only (gesture with hand for hj) and no (gesture with hand/mouth for BJ)" Even though I was disappointed, she did deliver a great service. Also the conversation was pretty good as she is very funny and great personality. I will probably return on my next visit.

xan

Michael Doe
04-24-06, 09:56
I place this at my own risk, but here goes. I went on two expeditions Saturday night. The first was to Far East Spa on Augusta. It started with little out of the ordinary except mama san didn't take my room money at the window like usual, the lady took it in the room. $40 for 1/2 hr. The 1/2 hr session doesn't include a table shower I have come to find out, a little disappointing, but that leaves more time for the massage. After spending about 10 minutes on my back she asked me about any other areas I needed massaged (magic words). I rolled over and she started before we even negotiated a price. She asked me what I wanted and I pointed to her mouth, she then asked how much I had with me. We settled on and additional $40 for cbj. The massage was ok, the cbj was above average, but what made this trip worth the money was her attitude. Her name I'll give in PM, she stated she only worked at night, and for everyone's edification thats the only time I'll go back. Her looks were about 5-6 on her body and 3-4 on her face. But she made me laugh, and laugh, and laugh, not to mention the other happiness I was already getting.

The second place I stopped was Godiva's on Augusta. I have written about this place before, but it's been several years since I have been in at night. A few years ago when you could go full nude if you didn't serve liquor or what ever, that place was jumpin' at night. Like several hundred people at times. But now, it's sad, the place was almost deserted and the only two white dancers were both UGLY!!! To illustrate my point, I took over a 200 dollars in with me to have fun for a few hours and maybe check out the champaign room, I left and had in my pocket 195 and some change. I ordered a beer and got change from that. Didn't finish my beer because it was warm when served and didn't tip a dancer because the closest one to anything nice was way to tall, crossed eyes, to much collegen in her lips and her face was all scrunched up like she was geeking out. I just went home after that, afraid I couldn't get it back up after that fiasco.

let me know if this helps anyone,

Michael doe

Michael Doe
04-24-06, 09:58
If anyone knows about any escorts in greenville that are reasonably priced and a good GFE. I would love to know about them. Thanks for any info.

Michael Doe

Roush99
04-24-06, 18:25
Dropped by Sun. evening and Paige was there. Will be at least all this week. Spent some time with her, but she is way too hyper for me. She wanted the word out that she was there.

Xanathos
04-24-06, 19:11
As stated in a previous post, I have just started going to Greenville on a regular basis. I keep reading about this "hilltop" place and thought that I would find it, but I gotta tell ya, after being lost for several hours, I just decided to go on back to the ATL. Where in the @#%$ is this place? I travel to Grvll from ATL regularly now. Can someone tell me what I need to know to get there and thrive? PM if necessary.

Xan

Gaiaherb
04-24-06, 21:22
Lady Godivas is really a good place to go during the day time. Top performers are Panama who has a really good bubble ass. Lady J who is super tall but with some really good mellons.

Michael Doe
04-25-06, 08:25
Lady Godivas is really a good place to go during the day time. Top performers are Panama who has a really good bubble ass. Lady J who is super tall but with some really good mellons.I have had the champaign room there in the past, but lately when chatting with girls they want the money for champaign and a tip on top of that. Do either of these girls have a fee free champaign room visit with all the amenities

Ren Man
04-25-06, 20:37
Xanthos - hate to be a prick, but RTFF! It's all in here - in great detail - but you may need to go back a couple of years. Use the advanced search. View by "reports" not "threads". If you can't find what you're looking for, then you shouldn't be hobbying!

M. Doe - re. Escorts in Greenville. I suspect Ms. EZ-not-cheap (Monica) is still doing her thing, which she does quite well and quite affordably. All you need to know is buried in the depths of the forum also, so dig for it!

Fluffyboy
04-25-06, 21:59
M. Doe - re. Escorts in Greenville. I suspect Ms. EZ-not-cheap (Monica) is still doing her thing, which she does quite well and quite affordably. All you need to know is buried in the depths of the forum also, so dig for it!

I have to agree with this recommendation. Monica is one of the best in this area. She has a website at www.monica1962.com.

Gaiaherb
04-26-06, 06:34
Monica is really good and affordable. I was with her in the past and it was a gfe. You just have to be ok with mature ladies, because she is one.

PWhipped
04-26-06, 09:21
Reports are here on Far East, I have had good and bad lookers, but service always good. I miss the little Japanese girl, wow.

L & L is a good place to visit. Cold beer, friendly ladies, both Blk and Wht, great table dances and friendly at the bar. Had Take out also from there. EH, no names!!! Seek and ye shall reap.

Wet Dreams, PW

Both Lady and Lace, and Far East sound good. Does anyone in Greenville know the real story on them. I go up to Greenville from Augusta occasionally to see a fantastic provider, EzNotCheap aka Moniica1962

PWhipped
04-26-06, 09:24
have a board meeting as in the past. Hell the first one was 3 years or so ago, and the last has been almost a year, do you want or need to continue these? Also, members of the private boys club need to stay in touch, remember, sharing is gold. Next meeting soon.

Wet dreams to all and to all a good f*#@. (grin) PW

Hard To Please
04-26-06, 10:46
I've been to both, and I think Natural Health is better. Saw Natalie there last week. It thundered in that room!

DbrownHornet
04-26-06, 14:52
You guys will have the upstate just like Greensboro, NC currently, sooner or later. An AMP wasteland. Mark my words.

Gaiaherb
04-27-06, 18:33
Natural Health is good. However, it has been a long time since I've went there. Do they still have the massage chairs?

Michael Doe
04-28-06, 11:36
Never been to Natural Health before; however, I am always up to try something new. I will check it out and report back. In regards to turning this into an AMP wasteland, I could think of worse things to be around here. At Ft. Bragg there is nothing like that except jack shacks and they charge a fortune to get the same thing I do myself for free...or less. That fact always amazed me. introspect. Hmmm

Michael Doe

Member #3943
04-28-06, 15:33
I think the wasteland "means" not to put the info here on the big board that is what a PM is for , also the foreign exchange ladies do not like the advertising here, just ask PW. have a great weekend guys.

PWhipped
04-29-06, 08:21
The establishments do not want details here, IE names and details of service.

One AMP will ban you if they know you posted any info on any board. They monitor this site and others and I have warned many to not post about them here.

It may be OK to tell of some places if they give good service, meaning a good massage but you may be un-lucky if you post about others.

I have never had anything but a massage and you guys have not either as anything else that you make up that really did not happen there will just attract attention of LE and they will get visits and hassle.

So if you get a good massage, OK, but do not say you get other service as we all know it does not happen. Pm with details if it is a must.

Have fun, and wet dreams to all, PW

I think the wasteland "means" not to put the info here on the big board that is what a PM is for , also the foreign exchange ladies do not like the advertising here, just ask PW. have a great weekend guys.

Carolina Joker
05-08-06, 10:56
I do have some info to share, but it is nothing new. The same can be found if you RTF. So if interested PM me and I will pass it on. Sorry to see the forum so dead lately, loss of some good entertainment and info.

Joker

PWhipped
05-09-06, 11:24
http://www.brittanysescortservice.com/

Wish Dominique would come to, er - cum in, Greenville. (grin) Something about her turns me on. First time I saw her pic, and I had already visited MB.

Also guys, I found The Kat House a good service in Greeenville. Brooke!

Wet dreams, will be there week after next. PW

Xanathos
05-09-06, 17:22
P-whipped -- WHAT'S A KAT HOUSE? Always looking for something interesting in g-vile so let me know.

Dude, I just visited that site and clearly know what you mean. I have not ventured to MB but may now have to go.

xan

Doitritenow
05-09-06, 23:32
PW,

I dreamed I saw Cidney a few years ago, nice, young la(d)y!

Sultan

http://www.brittanysescortservice.com/

Wish Dominique would come to, er - cum in, Greenville. (grin) Something about her turns me on. First time I saw her pic, and I had already visited MB.

Also guys, I found The Kat House a good service in Greeenville. Brooke!

Wet dreams, will be there week after next. PW

PWhipped
05-10-06, 13:53
WWW.TheKatHouse.com I think it is. PW

P-whipped -- WHAT'S A KAT HOUSE? Always looking for something interesting in g-vile so let me know.

Dude, I just visited that site and clearly know what you mean. I have not ventured to MB but may now have to go.

xan

Hard To Please
05-10-06, 14:38
Any non-asian relaxation/message places in town? PM if you must. Lawd, I need a break......

Lov2play
05-10-06, 14:45
Any non-asian relaxation/message places in town? PM if you must. Lawd, I need a break......I know what you mean, I'm about ready for a "break" myself. I wish Greenwood had something instead of me driving to Gvl or the electric city.

Wet Dreams :)

Smut Villian
05-10-06, 20:28
WWW.TheKatHouse.com I think it is. PW

Actually, I believe it's www.thekathouse.net.

SC Hobby
05-11-06, 16:23
No non asian places since Body and Soul and RNW aka RNU closed. Really sucks.

Gaiaherb
05-13-06, 20:08
What is the story on RNW, I went a few times but I drove by there the other day and they are not even there any more.

I guess we only now have VIP, Far East, and Natural Health.

SilverDolphin
05-14-06, 19:58
I recently returned to the VIP Spa. Very nice place, with good bath and massage. Attendant is also easy on the eyes.

Lov2play
05-15-06, 08:33
I finally got a chance to play last week. Went to A town rode around a little and I have yet to see a SW. I did see a site about three months ago. This old gal, and I mean old, was on S. Murray Street.

Any way wound up getting a great message and went home feeling relaxed.

PWhipped
05-20-06, 08:15
I am ?? planning to come to Gnv next week, anyone want to have a party, I can bring an asian friend to make everyone fulfill thier wet dreams if nothing else is there. Where are my Board Meeting guys rom before? PM for info.

Damn I love to dream and make up shit. PW

Luv Nooke
05-21-06, 08:27
Went to Natural Health on Friday. Was pleased with the attractive girl who met me at the door/window so I decided to stay. The massage chair someone asked about is still there and that was what was offered. I had never tried that before so I selected that option. All in all, a very enjoyable experience, I would recommend.

Xanathos
05-21-06, 11:50
As I have stated in other post, I visit Greenville about twice per month and am not over familiar with the area. But after spending 3 hours driving around, I have yet to see one SW anywhere. Do they exist? If so where?

I am admittedly a semi-stingy $$ hobbyist, so the escort scene is a little too out of my league, as I only want about 20 minutes and I ain't about to pay $100+ for no stupid shit like that. I have been to the Hill and that provided me with a little thrill (no rhyming intended), but I do prefer to do a little "window bargain shopping". Is there some area where the SWs hang out? Or maybe I should become a pimp in this area as there seems to be a need that can be filled here. Perhaps this is some economical situation I should ponder. I have read the posts and even cruised most of the areas suggested (that I could find -- as I said not from this area), but to no avail. Can someone please help a brother out? You can PM me or reply on the board so everyone can enjoy.

Xan

Lov2play
05-22-06, 08:16
Went to Natural Health on Friday. Was pleased with the attractive girl who met me at the door/window so I decided to stay. The massage chair someone asked about is still there and that was what was offered. I had never tried that before so I selected that option. All in all, a very enjoyable experience, I would recommend.Massage chair, now that sounds interesting. Might need to go to GVL. Was this attractive girl non-Asian? Tell me more :)

Hard To Please
05-22-06, 15:13
But it is a good place. They give the best message around.

PWhipped
05-24-06, 15:52
You have mail. The Spa is Natural H.

To others,, L & L , Godivia's 1 and 2 are good places to visit. Gents can always get a date with a lady, just like forever, when you act as a gent when in school, you get a date with the cheerleader, same goes when you visit a downtown bar, social, whatever. Just at the strip clubs, you already know they will put out for somebody, so why not you, right?? Ladies want to be happy just as we do, sooo, be a gent, do the right things, and you just may score, I know I do at all three.

So much for the wet dreams today. Happy hunting. PW

As I have stated in other post, I visit Greenville about twice per month and am not over familiar with the area. But after spending 3 hours driving around, I have yet to see one SW anywhere. Do they exist? If so where?

I am admittedly a semi-stingy $$ hobbyist, so the escort scene is a little too out of my league, as I only want about 20 minutes and I ain't about to pay $100+ for no stupid shit like that. I have been to the Hill and that provided me with a little thrill (no rhyming intended), but I do prefer to do a little "window bargain shopping". Is there some area where the SWs hang out? Or maybe I should become a pimp in this area as there seems to be a need that can be filled here. Perhaps this is some economical situation I should ponder. I have read the posts and even cruised most of the areas suggested (that I could find -- as I said not from this area), but to no avail. Can someone please help a brother out? You can PM me or reply on the board so everyone can enjoy.

Xan

Amosskittow
06-05-06, 13:51
Had scheduled with Griff (the legend) but she says Mother Nature might interfere. Exploring other options. Might still attend that amusement park, even if the roller coaster is out of order- the other rides still work! Don't want to cruise, go to spa, SC, or the Hilltop(reliable source says they get hassled quite a bit these days). Just want an evening visit with a great GFE++. PM with specific info. PW- perhaps you have a connection?

PWhipped
06-05-06, 23:49
PM???? Maybe later when you give some pertant info. Look at "the kat house", they work Greenville and have greeat escorts.

Wet Dreams, PW

Had scheduled with Griff (the legend) but she says Mother Nature might interfere. Exploring other options. Might still attend that amusement park, even if the roller coaster is out of order- the other rides still work! Don't want to cruise, go to spa, SC, or the Hilltop(reliable source says they get hassled quite a bit these days). Just want an evening visit with a great GFE++. PM with specific info. PW- perhaps you have a connection?

Captain M
06-06-06, 06:07
You won't be disappointed with Griff. Her french skills are unsurpassed. I don't know if France has anything to do with the reason french is to describe that skill, if they are responsible it's the only thing the weenies are good for.

You WILL enjoy her. I know I did.

Amosskittow
06-06-06, 10:13
You won't be disappointed with Griff. Her french skills are unsurpassed. I don't know if France has anything to do with the reason french is to describe that skill, if they are responsible it's the only thing the weenies are good for.

You WILL enjoy her. I know I did.

I may get lucky and not run into Mother Nature at all. I'll keep the Kat House in mind, they have a good rep but avoid sending anybody to Columbia for some reason. A shame that Angie69 retired from the biz. Monica1962 comes with a reference from another lady.

Any UTR gems I have missed in Greenville so I don't make a side trip to Asheville? Columbia is dead these days except for the Escort scene. I'm trying to cut back on expenses, hence the journey to this site. I'd love to report on Columbia, but there isn't much to be had that I can find. I'm also quite skittish, Cola is really still a small town. You can find me as Skeeter on the dog's site.

Member #3943
06-07-06, 08:59
Sometimes not know ing so much english or a little is a good thing, one of the foreign exchange places , along 85, well I wear a gold chain cross, and sometimes the massueses at libety take it off to give a better massage around the neck area, well this petite lady was on my back doing the back massage and was touching the chain, and I said "you can take it off" well low and behold she took it off , " all her clothes , I had to lay there and just enjoy cause I knew what else was coming.

have a great day gusy, CB

Lov2play
06-07-06, 15:51
CB,

LMAO, the ol' gold chain trick :} I'll have to try that one.

Amoss,

Griff is one of the best, prettiest ass you'll ever be behind (no pun intended), english or no english. I too try to lower expenses thats why I haven't seen her $$$ + room expense and all that bs. Maybe I'll get a few extra coins one day. I'm having fun visiting other places at the present :)

Good luck and Have fun!

Magic Rat
06-08-06, 12:46
Griff is one of the best, but you will drop $$$ to see her. I wish I could afford it a little more often, but I have enjoyed my two visits in the past with her.

I met a dancer at PP that sounded promising for take out, but I haven't seen her in there the last couple of times I've been there.

I met a dancer leaving LL as I was coming in that also acted promising. I may actually go by and check her out today as she works the day shift until around 5 or so.

Amosskittow
06-14-06, 11:26
Griff is truly the legend everyone says she is. My expectations were high and she delivered and then some! I don't know what y'all do to keep her locked up in Greenville- but you have a treasure up here.

Lov2play
06-14-06, 13:51
Griff is truly the legend everyone says she is. My expectations were high and she delivered and then some! I don't know what y'all do to keep her locked up in Greenville- but you have a treasure up here.

:) We keep her happy :)

Fredies Dream
06-14-06, 18:35
Took a trip up the hill last week. Had not been there in about 9 or 10 months (I would much rather get Lucky in town) but was low on funding and had an itch that needed scratched. Saw a Butterfly (for the 1st time) that so many have spoken about. Was not impress with what the catipillar turned into but on the recomendations of others descided to fly w/ her. Adequate flight but not up to what I had been build up for. Could not get past the rough face so had the butterfly turn around so I wouldn't have to look at it. Will not be a return visit to Butterfly for me. Should have got Lucky but the last time I did the new blood was less than steller w/ the service. Will go back but will wait awhile for the next boat to arrive. Anderson's street scene has pick up in the appleton mill area but the area is scoured with LE all the time now and even when you do see a working girl she has a middleman in tow,which seems to be new to the area in the past 4 or 5 months. Before they either did't have a middle man at all or he stayed away from the transactions. I do not like this recent developement and will not knowingly support a middleman on the street. I Cruised g'villes west side a month ago and did not see any action. Thats about it for me. I will crawl back out of my posting cave in another few months probably.

Member #1381
06-17-06, 21:21
First, let me say that I have posted this thread on both the Spartanburg and Greenville boards to let my fellow hobbyist know about a lovely little piece of chocolate that I spent some time with today. Her name is Coco and she is touring dancer from Memphis visiting Greenville for about a week or two; and she'd really like to make some friends while visiting our neck of the woods.

I met her about a year and a half ago while I was on an assignment in Columbia and she was dancing at one of my favorite clubs - Studio 54. I had a great time with her in and outside the club. But didn't think I would ever see her again. But fate intervened and I ran across her last month while I was in Las Vegas on business. Of all the places and all the people in the world, we happened across each other in Sin City - and boy did we do some sinning.... I had a wonderful time with her and made certain to get the digits. <<< You can check out my Vegas post below>>> Once again, I was not planning on ever seeing her again.

Until, the hobby gods once again looked favorably down on me. And I got a call from her letting me know she was in Greenville. I immediately gave her a call back and found out that she is in town to dance at a few clubs and head North in about a week or two - no real game plan, just depends on how things go. I dropped my work and headed to Gvll to her budget hotel to spend some time with this darling little thing. She was REALLY glad to see me. We did some catching up and serious sinning in her hotel. I wore that azz out. She is a very friendly and accomodating little piece of joy.

She's 21/22 y/o, cute and petite at 5'1, 105 lbs, brown eyes and long black hair. Very attractive little dancer body with awsome little grippable azz. Just a little fur on the kitty but nothing distracting. A few tasteful tats in very secret places. All in all, she's as active as the energizer bunny.

She did give permission to post her number because she would love to meet some nice guys while in the area. She is not traveling with anyone, so you don't have to worry about finding any guys or gals around her incall except for the usual undesirables. Her incall is not the best, but it should in no way reflect on the type of person she is or the attention she will provide.

You can see my post on her here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/s...68&postcount=49

which includes photos I took of here duriing my visit in Vegas. And what a visit it was.

If you are looking for a GREAT visit with a nice little tasty piece of chocolate, give her a call. I cannot say what her $$ will be but I would say it would (should) be less than $150. GFE and no watching the clock. And if you really want to earn some points, take her a fruit punch and a bag of Sun Chips.

You can reach her at 901.214.7943

Tell her ZIPPER recommended her. You will have fun with this one - Treat her right and she will bring her friends to the area for us to enjoy... Tomorrow, I'm helping her create a web page.

Have fun and play safe

Member #1381
06-18-06, 18:31
I stopped by to see her again today - was supposed to help her with her web site but did not get a whole lot done except for some more bumpin and grindin. But did manage to take a few pics to begin framing up a site for her.

Attached are a few snapshots of her. I have not had a chance to do all the cropping and editing that the professionals do to them but you can still see that she is a hot little number. She's also turning me on to her friend (Tammy) whose currently touring in Las Vegas. Hopefully, I'll get to look her up when I'm out that way in a few weeks, unless Coco is successful at convincing her to venture this way for a short tour.

Hope you find her to be as tasty as I did. Enjoy...

Happy hunting and play safe.

Baldy Cruiser
06-19-06, 13:36
Great pics of Coco. Keep up the good work. I'd love to tap into that cute ass!!!

Baldy Cruiser

Loop Vet
06-20-06, 22:11
noticed while browsing the photo gallery:

Jasmin (Tammy, maybe?), spotted on the K in Philly...

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=443390&postcount=954

LexLuther
06-21-06, 14:40
Loopie,

What you doing in S. Cackalacki? Do you plan to visit Chucktown by any chance?

Lex

Loop Vet
06-21-06, 15:25
what up Lex. it's weird talking to you over here. nah, i'm not visiting, just was looking at the photo gallery and noticed JohnnyBlazze's Jasmin is the same girl as Member 1381's Tammy.

I found it ironic that they both posted pics of her days apart from different cities.

LexLuther
06-21-06, 15:36
Loopie,

Got it. Don't know about Greenville, but here in CHS, it's too hot to visit.

Take care.

Lex

Hard To Please
06-22-06, 15:49
different smile. For my money though, I love a young hot tight black woman.

Loop Vet
06-23-06, 00:36
i don't know, i'm talking about Member 1381's Tammy.jpg and the pics from the post i linked. Look at the first pic in the post I linked and Member 1381's Tammy.jpg, not Coco. I just noticed she's even wearing the same necklace in both pics.

Gaiaherb
06-25-06, 21:54
Has anyone been to far east lately? I have been to the one in Asheville and it has been disappointing. Was wondering if it would be worth going to the one off Augusta this week?

Hayday
06-27-06, 14:08
Had two choices of girls when I went ,big and bigger. I felt sorry for her and gave her 20.00 and left.

Hard To Please
06-28-06, 07:24
that was all I wanted after reviewing the menu. Natural Health has friendlier service.

Stoner
06-28-06, 08:16
i don't know, i'm talking about Member 1381's Tammy.jpg and the pics from the post i linked. Look at the first pic in the post I linked and Member 1381's Tammy.jpg, not Coco. I just noticed she's even wearing the same necklace in both pics.

Damn...that is the same chick. Good eye, LV.

Member #1381
07-03-06, 12:50
Damn...that is the same chick. Good eye, LV.

The one thing I've learned about the girls in this hobby (escorts and especially street girls), they all lie.... big or small, they lie.

When I met Coco in Vegas, she was traveling with 2 other girls which I did not get to meet. She mentioned the 2 girls she was traveling with in Vegas were named Tammy and Foxy - neither of which I got a chance to meet. We I saw her here in Greenville a few days ago, she directed me to the pictures of her "friend Tammy" on CL and mentioned that she was trying to get her to visit Greenville.

Here is one of "Tammy's" latest Las Vegas postings (June 19) on CL that Coco directed me to: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ers/173083031.html.

Looks to me as either a case of stolen pictures, use of multiple names, lying or all of the above.

Does not matter to me... Knowing that they lie, is enough to keep my hobby senses sharp and ready to PASS on anything I'm uncomfortable with.

Thanks for the heads up on this.... Proves that the hobby world is very risky and far from perfect but thanks to the fellow hobbyists out there that look out for one another.

Happy Hobbying and Play Safe

Hard To Please
07-03-06, 21:29
Alana Ray and Friends?

Warhawk
07-06-06, 11:13
Seen her ads. She is an IE in Greenville. Will be in town for work from Columbia (post on that board) and thought I might give her a try. Any opinions or reviews would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Warhwk

Member #3943
07-07-06, 09:53
Senior members pm me, thanks cb

Hairball
07-08-06, 20:49
I made my second trip to Anderson last week and climbed the hill. Went early so my only pick was Jackie an oriental much like we would find in an AMP. She was very friendly in all the right ways and I left a happy guy. Was also headed to Lucky's where I had my first ever FS experience last year but noticed VIP across the parking lot and wanted to try them also. Standard entry proceedure with mamasan at the door and later met Sid. Nice looking cute face and well enhanced. The table shower/massage was real good well worth the .6 door and a skillful hand shake with no negotiating needed. With tip came to a C note. With my yellow fever in check hit the streets and besides dodging all the leo I saw hassleing you mongers did find this chick on Appleton. I did not understand her name because she was full of booze and crack making conversation tough. In short I love your town and will visit again. Thanks for your reports they helped a vacationing monger. Hairball

Lov2play
07-10-06, 12:57
Glad you made it back and had a good time. Dayum you were busy in one night. Usually one time and I'm good to go :)

Thanks for the help last year.

Hairball
07-11-06, 07:19
Glad you made it back and had a good time. Dayum you were busy in one night. Usually one time and I'm good to go :)

Thanks for the help last year.

L2P I wish I could bang 3 per night but was there a couple days. Pic is chick on Appleton hope it comes out. Hope to return again soon. Hairball

PWhipped
07-11-06, 10:07
Need to speak with you, call me please, I will b e passing thru today, and do you know anything about Jackie at the Hill? PW

Senior members pm me, thanks cb

Iva Bigun
07-11-06, 22:44
I stopped by to see her again today - was supposed to help her with her web site but did not get a whole lot done except for some more bumpin and grindin. But did manage to take a few pics to begin framing up a site for her.

Attached are a few snapshots of her. I have not had a chance to do all the cropping and editing that the professionals do to them but you can still see that she is a hot little number. She's also turning me on to her friend (Tammy) whose currently touring in Las Vegas. Hopefully, I'll get to look her up when I'm out that way in a few weeks, unless Coco is successful at convincing her to venture this way for a short tour.

Hope you find her to be as tasty as I did. Enjoy...

Happy hunting and play safe.Dayumm!

Is she still in Greenville? I'm gonna be over that way Sat & Sun. If she is still in town, how can somebody hook up a fellow monger that gets all weak-kneed when he sees a tempting lovely lady like Coco?

Hope to hear from someone.

Later,

Iva B.

Member #1381
07-12-06, 06:27
IB,

coco is still in Gvl. She took a short tour to Myrtle beach 2 weeks ago and had a bad experience and found her way back to Gvl.

Saw her yet again this week and yep, another very nice time spent with her. PM me for any details you would like....

Fredies Dream
07-12-06, 21:24
Yesterday, today, and tommorrow I am working for my company in Greenville. This evening I went to Ladys and Lace but they had not got going yet and I had to get home. I did get a table dance from Mandie and would have liked to have stayed longer to see if I could get more from her but maybe someother time. Did see a Sw'er working on Hammet St off Poinsett Hwy but wife was expecting me home.

Skinner Lewis
07-13-06, 00:56
I was at LnL tonight too. I got there about 9:30 and it was dead. I only stayed for about 30 minutes. All the girls sat at the bar, 3 played the video machine and didn't even look up. Last time I go there.

Yesterday, today, and tommorrow I am working for my company in Greenville. This evening I went to Ladys and Lace but they had not got going yet and I had to get home. I did get a table dance from Mandie and would have liked to have stayed longer to see if I could get more from her but maybe someother time. Did see a Sw'er working on Hammet St off Poinsett Hwy but wife was expecting me home.

MrVee
07-16-06, 00:36
Visited Lucky on a Friday afternoon, thinking I would see a line out the door, but I was apparently the only one there. Had a splendid time. Am sensitive to the non-friendlies who monitor this forum and don't want to disturb the good karma of our service providers by giving out too much info, so trusted members can send me a PM and I'll fill you in more. I will say this, though - based on the people I saw working @ Lucky, I was fortunate to have the one person who made it worth stopping by on my way back to ATL from CLT (NC). The others seemed to have scowls on their faces and they didn't appear otherwise very physically appealing (although, my standards are pretty high).

Member #3943
07-16-06, 22:45
Lovely little Diamond will do duty another week. lovely girl from Ohio.

Iva Bigun
07-17-06, 01:33
Passed thru Greenville on Sunday evening and got in touch with Coco Reese.

The photos are very accurate. Beautiful face and a petite little dancer's body on her. If I had one complaint, it would've been that she had a little sag to the chest, but NOTHING that would make me not spend time with her.

Called her and got directions to the house she is staying in. Not the greatest neighborhood in the world, but felt reasonably safe there.

Walked in the bedroom and started hugging and some DFK. She commented on the fact that I smelled good (Allure cologne) and that she loved to hug and be held.

Laid down on the bed with her beside me with some more DFK followed by some tongue action from her on my nips, which led to her letting me DATY. Very nice looking at that trim ebony body while I dined. Even did some finger action and it was nice and tight.

After several minutes of this, she started with a CBJ and then her getting on top of me letting me inside that pretty young ebony body. Felt good inside of her.

I would have loved to have finished with some mish so I could hammered that stuff good, but there are times that my little Iva hates covers and will only half perform. Doesn't happen often, but occasionally. Finished our time together with me over top of her taking care of matters myself while watching her lie there and her taking care of her business by herself while I blew into the cover. Cleaned up and then a thank you and a DFK goodnight. She appreciated very much the fruit punch and sun chips I brought to her.

All in all, a very good experience. I did make up my mind that next time I see her, I will have a vitamin "V" before hand so I can completely enjoy being inside that good and at full attention.

If you find this lady either in Greenville or in Myrtle Beach, spend some time with her and bring her a fruit punch. You'll have a great time.

Later,

Iva B.

PWhipped
07-17-06, 13:07
I had the pleasure of her company Friday afternoon. Will repeat.

Wet Dreams , PW

Passed thru Greenville on Sunday evening and got in touch with Coco Reese.

The photos are very accurate. Beautiful face and a petite little dancer's body on her. If I had one complaint, it would've been that she had a little sag to the chest, but NOTHING that would make me not spend time with her.

Called her and got directions to the house she is staying in. Not the greatest neighborhood in the world, but felt reasonably safe there.

Walked in the bedroom and started hugging and some DFK. She commented on the fact that I smelled good (Allure cologne) and that she loved to hug and be held.

Laid down on the bed with her beside me with some more DFK followed by some tongue action from her on my nips, which led to her letting me DATY. Very nice looking at that trim ebony body while I dined. Even did some finger action and it was nice and tight.

After several minutes of this, she started with a CBJ and then her getting on top of me letting me inside that pretty young ebony body. Felt good inside of her.

I would have loved to have finished with some mish so I could hammered that stuff good, but there are times that my little Iva hates covers and will only half perform. Doesn't happen often, but occasionally. Finished our time together with me over top of her taking care of matters myself while watching her lie there and her taking care of her business by herself while I blew into the cover. Cleaned up and then a thank you and a DFK goodnight. She appreciated very much the fruit punch and sun chips I brought to her.

All in all, a very good experience. I did make up my mind that next time I see her, I will have a vitamin "V" before hand so I can completely enjoy being inside that good and at full attention.

If you find this lady either in Greenville or in Myrtle Beach, spend some time with her and bring her a fruit punch. You'll have a great time.

Later,

Iva B.

PWhipped
07-17-06, 13:47
http://www.escorttown.com/escort-45-51652.html , no not Issabella the rip off, but go to South Carolina, that is where I saw Amt's pic, and there are some others that I really would like to see. Anyone a member that is willing to give me a couple phone #'s???

Needing a wet dream, PW

PWhipped
07-17-06, 13:48
Call me or e-mail me, I will be there tonight and tomorrow. Hey Tom, you around?? PW

Member #3943
07-18-06, 17:16
Lots of great sites in the upstate, Ill let "PW Harvey" give u the rest of the story!!!

Member #1381
07-18-06, 22:21
PW and IB,

Glad to see you had a great time....

She is well worth the visit isn't she????

Treat this little chocolaty honey right guys.... She's not yet spoiled by the ways of other escorts and sw's (at least to me anyway). Nice little secret here in Greenville.... I'm looking forward to meeting her friends.

PW, thanks for the hookup with Leah. Called her whille I was in ATL this weekend but she could not see me until late in the evening and I had to get back to GSP. Will give her a call when I'm in ATL next weekend. Thanks again.

Happy hunting and play safe

Cryineagle911
07-19-06, 22:09
Where have all the sws gone in anderson? can anyone give me some ideas?

Cryineagle

Member #3943
07-19-06, 22:13
http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060719/NEWS01/607190446/1004/NEWS01

Member #3943
07-19-06, 22:14
Lady Godivas 2 robbed PW thats why they were not open duh!!

Fluffyboy
07-20-06, 11:14
Where have all the sws gone in anderson? can anyone give me some ideas?

Cryineagle

I believe they all left town, officer.

DbrownHornet
07-20-06, 15:59
The SWs in Greenville have all but vanished over the last few months. However, I did fine Tammy yesterday for a flute lesson. She has put on some lbs. because she has been in jail most of the summer. Has anyone else had any luck. If, PM me if you don't want to post here. There is one other girl Cherry that world on Easley B. Rd. She is nice.

Skinner Lewis
07-20-06, 18:14
I saw a bsw on Pearl ave between Church and Cleveland Tuesday at about 11:30am. Not sure of her name and I did't get to stop because I had co-workers with me. A 5 on the SW scale.

Redwood
07-21-06, 00:44
Visited Coco last evening and had one of the best mongering experiences of my life. Her pics are accurate and if anything do not do her justice. A very relaxed time with no clock watching, even started out just chatting for a bit to get to know each other. The BEST news is that the sweet young thing is relocating to Greenville for at least the next year! Let all treat her right and we will have gained some much needed new talent in the area. Nice tight young body with a relaxed attitude and no rush. The view of her tight back, tiny waist and beautiful little dancer ass was just fantastic as she knelt at the edge of the bed so I could take her doggie. On a scale of 1-10 this was in the very high 9's. Welcome to Greenville Coco!

Lov2play
07-21-06, 09:40
Hey guys lets not forget that LE looks in on us from time to time so be careful when you tell us about your dreams (maybe not so blunt). We don't want to read about our ladies in the news paper, ya know :)

In the mean time I have got to get to Greenville right after I make a trip to Anderson. Mercy so many to do, so little time LOL! Ya'll have a great weekend and be safe.

MrVee
07-21-06, 10:33
Susan is a great therapist. This time, I was greeted by someone else who, had Susan not suddenly appeared from the other room, I would have gladly given a chance. There also was another person there who, I assume, is the manager or senior therapist. She is older in appearance and I would describe as maturely voluptuous, if you're more into that. Up top she looked quite compelling and I would love to handle, sample or probe those cantaloupes. I did a "180" and was quite relaxed for that amount and slept very well. I am so glad to have a nice provider on I-85.

Iva Bigun
07-25-06, 00:02
I spoke to Coco on the phone this afternoon and she informed me that she was going to touring Myrtle Beach starting tomorrow(Tuesday), but should be back in Greenville again soon.

Dudes in MB are some lucky mo-fo's.

Later,

Iva B.

Member #3943
07-25-06, 12:59
PW come up for air buddy, lol!!!

Travlndude
07-28-06, 13:04
Got an appointment with AmyKay who advertises in one of the popular websites. She's beautiful and provides a GFE experience. Had a wonderful time. She's a bit pricey, but well worth every cent! She's also picky when it comes to clients, so YMMV. Will definitely see her again.

Member #3943
08-02-06, 10:48
folks , the other week I had the pleasure of doing combat with PW, let me tell ya , he is a pro in this hobby, I truly enjoyed my time with the master.

Amosskittow
08-02-06, 16:10
After reading your forum thoroughly and with the help of Google Maps, I managed to identify your hot (relatively speaking) area. So, I set out one night and cut the big square for an hour or so. Lots of people out and about- this was 10: 30 or 11pm when I started- but no action. I mainly wanted to see if, in fact it could be found. Saw one or two possible BSW's but nothing interesting or confirmed. Just about the time I was ready to pack it in, I spotted a reasonably nice looking from where I sat WSW, mid 20's light brown hair, walking with a BSW. Tried to cut the block quickly, but as an out of towner, I wasn't quite quick enough. It couldn't have been 45 seconds, and I truly got the "look", but both had vanished into thin air. So my frustration earned another 30 minutes of squaring the area.

About 20 minutes later I spotted them again- on a street not usually mentioned, but part of the "square". Parked ahead a half block or so and waited. They arrived, we all chatted, and I made it clear I was only interested in the WSW. So, "Sherrie" got in and we drove off. Talked a bit and did the grope, and we settled on a BJ in the car. Can't remember the donation, but it wasn't out of line. She was ready to shuck and get naked before we even got to the spot. Spot was secluded and not populated. I "missed" the turn in a few times to check my mirror and the area for possible undesirable interruptions. Feeling brave, I went for it. I'm sure she was ready for fs, but I had no party balloons with me and I told her I never cut the cake without one. She said something about, "Just testing to see if I was a nice guy. " and that she didn't, either. So, I got a sloppy, wet BBBJTC, catch and release. Was pretty good after I got her to slow down. Got a good laugh when she removed a partial plate from the top and really bore down! Says she works a real job at a sandwich shop and needed extra $ for yadda yadda blah blah. I had tuned out at that point. Was satisfied and dropped her at a laundromat. Offered digits, but I don't have them any more as I rarely travel.

That's my dream and I'm going to enjoy it!

G Brave
08-04-06, 12:52
Made a visit to the Hill yesterday.

Met Kim and Lisa. Kim is from Thailand and is pretty good-lookin' so I thought I'd try her out. BAD MISTAKE!

This lady is the original beoych of all time! She had nothing to say, just sat there like a lump. Too many rules. No kissing, no touching the tittys or the kitty, no DATY, no nothing. After her half-ass attempt at a covered BJ, I gave up and got the Hell out of there.

Stay away from Kim!!!

Member #3943
08-04-06, 17:49
is seh young, i think i did the same , she isa *****, one time was ok then the next bad

G Brave
08-06-06, 02:36
Kim is in her early 30's. She's about 5'5" and 125-130 lbs. She has shoulder length brown hair with streaks in it.

is seh young, i think i did the same , she isa *****, one time was ok then the next bad

Ren Man
08-06-06, 22:57
Ah ha - I was dropping in to ask about Hill recommendations. I'll be passing thru in a couple of days and thought I might stop in for old time sake. Now I know to avoid Kim (this board is great!). Any word on Lisa? Anyone know if there will be new talent next weekend (when I will again be passing thru)?

Would one of you gentlemen be so kind as to PM me with the current donation rate (my over-40 memory isn't as good as it used to be).

Member #3943
08-07-06, 12:51
Ill chec it out AG

PWhipped
08-08-06, 09:06
Will be in Gnville Thursday. Call me.

Also guys, will do a long story on my last visit to Gnv with CB soon, have been too busy to do it. It is not dated, so late will not matter(grin)

Wet Dreams, PW

Member #3943
08-08-06, 12:54
Pw , ball n chain back but can meet daytime for some activity, good to hear from uman, i thought u may be sick.

Kings
08-10-06, 05:26
how are things there? it's been a couple of years fellas. when's the next board meeting? i'm in NY now but will be headed that way soon. PW pm me for some good info on the aiken/augusta area.

PWhipped
08-10-06, 07:47
Stay in touch CoCo is the best deal in Gnv and PlatPlus best strip club for extra.s. PW

how are things there? it's been a couple of years fellas. when's the next board meeting? i'm in NY now but will be headed that way soon. PW pm me for some good info on the aiken/augusta area.

Ren Man
08-10-06, 10:49
Never back from anyone re. the Hill, so I took one for the team. Kim is gone now. Butterfly & Lisa are working there right now. I saw Lisa and had a very enjoyable time. Seems to enjoy her work!

Polvo
08-10-06, 12:28
Gents,

I am going to be returning (visiting) to GSP soon after a 4 year absence (I used to live there). Does anyone have any comments on Nepals? When I was there it was a classy joint but no good for extras then.

For the paranoid you can check me out on the South American boards! :-)

Thanks!

Polvo

Fast Oldie
08-14-06, 17:43
Are there any providers who would consider incall in Greenwood for a generous senior citizen who has a problem with driving elswhere? This coould be a regular relationship with a nice guy.

Fast Oldie

Ren Man
08-14-06, 19:37
Hey oldie,

Track down Monica (EZ_not_cheap). I'm sure she'll help you out.

Clandestine
08-14-06, 23:38
Long time monger transplanted to this area a few months ago. I want to thank Carolina Hunter for PMing me some GREAT spots. I have had lots of good luck both on EB road and by the hotels on Augusta Road. But none were better than my recent experience with Crystal. She is an older but cute blonde. She took me to a friend's house (a lady not a pimp thank god) that was safe and private. For 2 jacksons she gave me a bbbj and nice full service. As I flipped her over for doggie, she had a beautiful butt. I had to have that. I offered her another jackson for Greek. She went for it. She actually got into it (or at least faked it well.) Awesome experience.

Thanks again CH! PM me back.

bigdaddy803b
08-17-06, 17:27
On my way from GSP late last night ~12:30am I decided to cruise the Augusta Rd area. Pretty bleak except for the 1/2 dozen cop cars I saw. Did see one BSW that wasnt that good looking. Saw a WSW crossing the I-85 bridge...slowed down and thought I might wait for her on the other side when to my surprise someone stopped and picked her up right in the middle! I know I am a newbie to this, but whoever that was had some balls with all the LE around.

BigD

Hard To Please
08-17-06, 22:49
And I swear that I think one of them is a tranny. I didn't pick them up, but it gives me hope that deadsville may be coming back to life.

I'm hoping my little Thai doll named "Jennifer" comes back.She also worked at some of the old joints. Boys, I've had lots of sex, but I have NEVER had anything like her anywhere else.

Don't tell the old lady. LOL

Fast Oldie
08-19-06, 11:16
A couple of responders suggested that Monica might be up for an incall in GW.

I checked with her and she said that she would, provided that she could be sure of at least 4 appts that day.

I am doubtful that those logistics could be realized, but I could be wrong.

Fast Oldie

PWhipped
08-19-06, 13:34
I assure you that you can trust her. You get the room, be her first appointment, and if she sees more clients, then she can pay you back for the room. Most likely it is not worth it for her to pay the gas and the room for just 1 appointment. NO, I am not a shill for her nor a pimp, and she does not have one, but I have known her a long time and have had many conversations with her, even had contact a social events with her also. She is upfront and honest.

Guys, PM her and make it happen if you want.

But what do I know, I just dream a lot.

Wet dreams are to be had if you want, PW

I checked with her and she said that she would, provided that she could be sure of at least 4 appts that day.

Fast Oldie

Boyd68
08-19-06, 16:41
I too can vouch for this lady. She is a nice upfront person. If she tells you something, you can take it to the bank. You will have a nice visit too!

Thank care, Boyd

Ez Not Cheap
08-19-06, 19:25
I said I would need 4 appts that weekend, not that day. You know me. I'm not a high volume provider but it has to be worth it to me to make the arrangements. I'm sorry if you misunderstood me in our recent e-mail.

Fast Oldie

Hard To Please
08-22-06, 17:20
Ran back into the two former r-n-w girls today(Megahn don't look too bad, either). Meghan told me that Jennifer has left the business and is getting married. I almost cried....for myself because I will miss that tight, tight ass...and for that guy. Damn, I hope he knows how good he's got it.

I met her about six years ago when there was a place behind the Bank of America off of Wade Hampton near the Red Lobster. I saw her again at literally every non-asian mp in Greenville and at LMR and Atlantis in Columbia. She is Thai, but never worked at an AMP. Probably one simple reason: she would put every one I've ever met at one of those places to shame.

Well, enough of that. I'm still looking for the perfect pussy I guess. They have to be slim and athletic, between 18 and 30. If you know any out there like that, send 'em ol' Hard's way.

Member #3943
08-25-06, 15:36
Hi guys,

Is anything happeinig, hope so lets see whats new.

PWhipped
08-25-06, 16:58
I would invite you to the wedding, but I know you would be the only one crying. Please do not send flowers, save them for my grave. But I will die a very happy man.

Goodbye all, PW

Ran back into the two former r-n-w girls today(Megahn don't look too bad, either). Meghan told me that Jennifer has left the business and is getting married. I almost cried....for myself because I will miss that tight, tight ass...and for that guy. Damn, I hope he knows how good he's got it.

I met her about six years ago when there was a place behind the Bank of America off of Wade Hampton near the Red Lobster. I saw her again at literally every non-asian mp in Greenville and at LMR and Atlantis in Columbia. She is Thai, but never worked at an AMP. Probably one simple reason: she would put every one I've ever met at one of those places to shame.

Well, enough of that. I'm still looking for the perfect pussy I guess. They have to be slim and athletic, between 18 and 30. If you know any out there like that, send 'em ol' Hard's way.

Iva Bigun
08-25-06, 19:07
I would invite you to the wedding, but I know you would be the only one crying. Please do not send flowers, save them for my grave. But I will die a very happy man.

Goodbye all, PWPW,

You shittin us or what?

Later,

Iva B.

Hard To Please
08-26-06, 01:15
will have a day of mourning when "Jennifer" walks down that aisle. Who knows? Some of our ladies seem to come back to the hobby after some time away. If she does, maybe we'll meet again.

Until then, I may be hard to please, but I'm still looking.....

Member #3943
08-26-06, 19:26
PW, this mean no more play time in greenville, Im still waiting for your reading of the gospel last month in G-ville, it's better the way u tell it. Take Care CB

PWhipped
08-27-06, 08:40
Remember guys, nothing on the bde is the truth. All wet dreams. (grin) Hey , I was just pulling H T P 's chain(grin). But do not think for one minute that I would not do such a thing. I have never met Jen, but sounds as tho I missed a good thing. My loss, but had many gains tho(grin). Just love them Asian ladies. Damn, now I have Yellow fever thinking about it. Gotta go downtown now!!!!!!!!!!!

CB, I will get to it, it seems the bde is active now and I will do it when things are slow. Or maybe not(grin) May do it next week.

Yeay buddy, wet dreams are what it's about. PW

Member #3943
08-27-06, 13:16
Any guys that may have used the foreing exchange in last few weeks , if you saw a Yoko, she is gone but I would like to know where, like wow, when I went back for seconds a week later she was gone, any body can PM me id like to know, happy trails.

Gaiaherb
08-29-06, 21:27
Is the spanish lady that works the day shift still there that has the big rack. She is always gfs.

I haven't seen Lady J on the night shift. I really miss her.

Billybob49
08-31-06, 04:59
Any guys that may have used the foreing exchange in last few weeks , if you saw a Yoko, she is gone but I would like to know where, like wow, when I went back for seconds a week later she was gone, any body can PM me id like to know, happy trails.Carolina Boy, which foreign exchange was she at?There was one that was japanese that I liked and now have been told she is on vacation?

Iva Bigun
08-31-06, 19:42
Has anybody heard from, or spent time with, Coco Reese lately?

Last time I spent time with her was in Charlotte and she said she was going back to Greenville in a few days, but haven't seen anything about her on here in awhile. Maybe PW knows?

Later,

Iva B.

Member #3943
08-31-06, 22:43
BBob, keep digging, you'll find her,she close by.

Member #1381
09-02-06, 03:33
Coco was in Charlotte this week. She said she was coming back this weekend but not really sure of her schedule. She's a pretty free-spirited little hottie that will just take off in a minute.

She's also had a friend visiting with her for a few weeks. I think they're doing the club thing in Charlotte this week and maybe thru the Labor Day weekend. She'll be back - just a matter of when.

Happy Hobbying....

Member #3943
09-02-06, 09:24
Heads up, stress away , bust, keep head on a swivel , was in Spartanburg.

Skinner Lewis
09-02-06, 23:46
Thanks for the info CB. Was this reported in any papers around the area?

Billybob49
09-03-06, 05:19
CB,

Did you ever find out what happened to Yoko?

Boxcc
09-03-06, 11:18
Hi guys. Like Kings I have been away too long. I'm glad to see that Greenville is just as active as ever. In case you didn't know, I have relocated to the Atlanta area and don't seem to be able to get on this board as much as I used to.

I still get up to Greenville every so often, and I like to cruise some of my old haunts, but don't seem to have the luck that I used to up in that area.

I have found a few things in this area and would be glad to share with close friends. PM me if you are interested.

Take Care,

Box

Member #3943
09-03-06, 12:57
Stress away was on fox news 21 but I havent seen anywhere else,maybe they keeping it low key, yoko supposedly did not like area, good to hear from you box, happy labor day weekend guys.

Lov2play
09-06-06, 22:15
yoko supposedly did not like area.Man I hate that, wish I could have tried to change her mind :)

Cb, how have you been doing my man?

Billybob49
09-08-06, 12:01
Man I hate that, wish I could have tried to change her mind :)

Cb, how have you been doing my man?Does anyone know IF or when Yoko might be back?

Billybob49
09-08-06, 14:25
Man I hate that, wish I could have tried to change her mind :)

Cb, how have you been doing my man?Does anyone know IF or When Yoko will be back?

Lov2play
09-10-06, 23:33
BB,

As far as I know, she is like Elvis, and "has left the building"/state. I'll bet if someone, (myself included) sees her this will be one of the first places to know. Till then keep your eyes open (.)(.)

Member #3943
09-11-06, 12:31
Info tells me this was a once in a thing thing and is no longer doing any kind of elvis show, was nice though. Lets start looking for new stuff!!

Billybob49
09-11-06, 20:15
BB,

As far as I know, she is like Elvis, and "has left the building"/state. I'll bet if someone, (myself included) sees her this will be one of the first places to know. Till then keep your eyes open (.)(.)Damn, I hate that, there was and maybe still is, i m not sure, one that worked Lucky that was drop dead gorgeous, said she was half Japanese, half Korean, man she was awesome and would match up with anything in Playboy, said her name was Angela, but who knows, anyway, she sure was a looker!

Zing23
09-14-06, 12:34
Hi Guys,

I have been very busy with the hobby for the last year, visiting clubs in St Maarten. You can read my 100+ reports on ISG (link here (http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1844)).

Now I am visiting Asheville/Greenville area for 2 weeks in October and for 3 months again next year. I am worried about being separated from my Latina friends. I have never partaken in the USA before and, to tell the truth, I am pretty apprehensive about it. In St Maarten the entire process is legal and discrete and safe, with 7 clubs featuring at least 150 cute girls aged 19 to 34 from Colombia and Dominican Republic. And all for $40 each! It has been great.

I have read over all your reports for Greenville, Asheville and Spartanburg.

An escort such as Coco seems like the best bet, but I will need one who is flexible in her scheduling, as I don't know when I can get away from the family. Will my foreign passport and drivers license be enough to alay any concerns that she might have with a stranger.

Hilltop also sounds interesting and I am sure I can find it, but will they be open to a stranger. Are there any experienced hobbyists in the area who would like to take me over and introduce me - drinks and girls on me of course.

Any other suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

Last question: what is there to do in Greenville area that would not appeal to the wife, such as Stock Car races?

-zing

Lov2play
09-16-06, 15:37
In St Maarten the entire process is legal and discrete and safe, with 7 clubs featuring at least 150 cute girls aged 19 to 34 from Colombia and Dominican Republic. And all for $40 each!Hell boys lets go there, cause it sure ain't over here :)

Fredies Dream
09-22-06, 07:53
The Anderson street walker scene for the most part had taken a severe hit I suspect from last years election of a new sheriff. It lasted all of about 6 or 7 months. It has been revived in recent months, whether do to less attention from LE or the fact that you just can't keep the oldest profession known to man down I do not know. The turf has changed however and with alittle time and gas on my part I have found some new stomping ground that is serving as our therapist's service area. About a month ago it appears the occupant of the little blue house on Glenn St right off of W. Whitner has moved. This was "Grand Central Station" for most of the SW'ers in the Appleton Mill area. A mom/pop quick stop opened across the way and the increased attention may have run them off from there I am not sure. If you venture further back into the mill hill though and hit P,Q, and R Sts you should occationally have some luck. As always Boyd St. between W. Whitner and Market St is always a popular haunt. On the Otherside of town our beloved S. Main and Hall corner has dried up for the most part due to the trailers getting torn down on Hall St. To find where the school of fish have moved you will need to go to the other side of Hall St. near White St. Speaking of White St., All the way from River St. to on pass Shockley Ferry hass become very promising for some fairly attractive new blood. I have considered taking a sampling from this area myself lately but opportunity has not knocked at the right times for me. One other place of note is on Hwy 29 running from the Hickory Point gas station down to the Citco. I have seen several providers walking that stretch over the past 2 months. There are about 4 or 5 no-tell-motels along that stretch and I wonder if they may be working out of one of them.

Keep your head on a swivel and watch for LE. They know these areas too and that they have moved. Be careful for yourself and others and cover that rascel.

DbrownHornet
09-27-06, 12:55
I was in the area last Friday night and had some success. First, I picked up Danean (older SW put talented) for a nice drama lesson. She mentioned that she has worked at most of the infamous watering holes around the southeast and had some interesting stories. Anyway, next I pick up Norma-Jean for a flute lesson. Man she was great. If I happen to see her again and the service is the same, she will be my new #1 in Greenville. Also, I have had a few drama lessons with a SW named Teresa. All were found in and around the normal track.

Take it easy,

Kulli
09-27-06, 13:27
Hornet-- What is a drama lesson?

Frinky
09-27-06, 17:43
Gents,

Can someone post a brief summary of MP action for Greenville and local area? Will be there later this year. I remember two billboards advertising some spas. Went to one already but details are sketchy to remember.

Thanks,

Frink

Gaiaherb
09-28-06, 10:38
Went to Godivas Monday, as usual the woman was there and had a good full service dream. if in greenville she is the best to see.

Member #3943
09-28-06, 19:08
Ga,

Which one is she? I've been there several times before and with PW.

Clandestine
09-28-06, 23:33
Things have been dead on EB road and also at the hotels on Pleasantburg. I have seen Suwanna out everyday this week. She has dark hair. She is also a total nut bag. I would avoid her if I were you. Not worth the headache. Also she only gives covered bj's (and not that great at that.)

Fredies Dream
09-29-06, 17:14
LE has been out in force at Appleton Mill in Anderson. I would be willing to bet they are conducting a sting operation right now. Saw one girl that looked way to healthy to be a SW'er trying to work P ST. I wasn't going to stop for one today but still I do enjoy the hunt and nearly got busted for it I think.

CB, did you get my PM from last week? If not let me know and I will copy it to you.

Frinky
10-03-06, 22:48
Gents,

Can someone post a brief summary of MP action for Greenville and local area? Will be there later this year. I remember two billboards advertising some spas. Went to one already but details are sketchy to remember.

Thanks,

FrinkOkay, how about MPs with TS in the area?

Ren Man
10-04-06, 20:33
Please disregard the oil post. There's been a change of plans. I will certainly let you guys know when anything is rescheduled...

Clandestine
10-09-06, 19:57
Found Misty off of Pleasantburg. She was terrible at oral but she had a decent body with nice firm breasts. For 2 jacksons she gave me decent fs. Best of all, she was easy going (not all wired like a lot of addicts) and didn't try to hustle me. I paid her, we did our deed, I thanked her and went on my merry way.

Hard To Please
10-15-06, 14:12
We(I) are in desperate need of some non-Asian action. Anybody know of any QUALITY available?

Queen City Guy
10-17-06, 08:07
I made a pass through Anderson last week on my way back from down South. I used to stay at the Holiday Inn (now a Ramada) because it was convenient to the 'zone' and had rooms that opened to the outside. ALWAYS had plenty of good luck in that town. Nice looking women and that didn't need a lot of help. Last week midday there was some action out and naturally the couple that I wanted were gone by the time I came back around however I must say there has never been heat like I saw. There was definitely something up with Johnny L. I did pick one up then found out she was a wired up addict, gave her a Lincoln to get her out before I was pulled. You know the type, the kind that once you realize you've made a mistake you can't get them out of your vehicle without a bribe.

PWhipped
10-17-06, 11:29
Party anyone?? CB, lets go the Plat(grin) or L&L or all of them(grin) PW

M Fever
10-18-06, 00:18
PW, whats going on? I will be in Anderson and Greenville Thursday. Staying in Anderson Wednesday night. Will you be around?

PWhipped
10-18-06, 08:44
Hey ol friend, good to hear from you, have not seen you since taking you to Little Wings in Atl. I do not know of such a place here , but know some of the strip clubs and AMPs. Hoping CB can join us.

Will be in Jax Nov 1-2-3, we can prowl again there, OK?

Wet Dreams, PW

PW, whats going on? I will be in Anderson and Greenville Thursday. Staying in Anderson Wednesday night. Will you be around?

Wassup
10-24-06, 20:07
So I went to Le Spa like a few months ago and some girl there use to work and body and Soul. I ironically her sister use to work ahd BNS. Tried to go back and I see it shut down. Any body know what happen to them>

Billybob49
10-26-06, 08:33
Hi everyone,

It seems to be kind of slow now, maybe its the time of the year or whatever,anyway my funds have been kind of low lately so its slowed down for me too. LOL. Anyone ever find out if Yoko is coming back or not? I did visit a foreign exchange recently and saw a new girl named Linda, pretty nice looking, friendly, and gave a decent massage. My favorite I was told was on vacation, damn I hope she comes back soon, she gives a great massage!

Clandestine
10-30-06, 02:05
Met Marie off of White Horse Road. She is petite with brown hair. She has fake uppers and what a mean bbbj! Like a Dyson vacuum! We went to friend's place. No problems, great service. I would definitely do that again.

City Playa
11-11-06, 02:33
Hi Hunters,

I have a question. Does any body know of any websites where you can meet married women who want to cheat? I have been looking but I can't find any good ones. Any help would be appreciated.

Palm Tree
11-13-06, 17:25
Where is a good spot to pick up a sw in g-ville

Palm Tree
11-15-06, 17:02
Where on White Horse Rd and August? Near the Interstates?

PWhipped
11-16-06, 12:12
Was looking for a ol time friend and ran across the posts about the first Board Meeting. It first started out at Godiva's 1 then went to God2 and I talked Montana to coming to my room for a "bde meeting" with 3 of us, wow, what a woman she was. Then thing began to evolve from there. Had one or two others, and got with Atl Mgr about doing something in Atlanta which turned out much different as we invited guys and escorts to a public place and had some great time for a couple years. Since, it has faded and we are trying to get others going. Seems there are simalar meets at strip clubs going on in Atl organized by another great monger. Also, a couple agencys threw a party for guys and it was a Haloween blast. Maybe we can have more in the future I hope.

What about Greenville?? Think we can get the agencys and independants that service Greenville to get involved in a meeting by invite only where we can get to meet and greet escorts and guys together?? It would be by invite only for guys and known escorts. Nothing that LE could get anybody for, just a friendly social meeting to get to know who is around. No business transactions or lewb acts or anything to get anyone in trouble. PM me with your ideas.

Wet Dreams, PW

Following were so funny I brought them up again for you reading pleasure, all adream ya know (grin)

12-13-03 at 13:13 #781

Pwhipped Senior MemberReports: 2,061 To my roudy friends, Box,CB,CH,ToHot,FDrm,Lax and all, I will be in Gnv before chrictmas ot the week between then and Newyear. I'll get the room, lets get a really good looking SW, or 2 or 3 and scrub them down good, put some light good smelling stuff on them, give them a good dousch, and have a XXXMas party. A Bukk and GB. What do you think. If not lets get one of the escortss , split the fee, for 2-3 hours of banging. SW cheaper tho. If not, one of you just fix me up with a Gnv hottie, your treat(grin), give me a Christmas Present. I'm horney and never can find a womann and never get any, I have blue balls and am a virginLOL PW

12-23-03 at 10:18 #792

Pwhipped Senior MemberReports: 2,061 Sent everyone a PM about the proposed party, did I miss anyone I was supposed to PM?? PW

01-04-04 at 04:48 #806

Too Hott Reports: 188 Damn boys I am just now recovering from the meeting with Pwhipped,Kings, and Box in Gville!!Great to meet everyone and look forward to our next quarterly meeting. TH

And this is where I asked if Montana was busted, remember, then Numb Nuts said he never heard of a bust on Montana street (LOL-LMAO)

01-13-04 at 11:57 #837

Pwhipped Senior MemberReports: 2,061 Yep, but I thought I saw a report the Montana and another street was too heavy with LE?

And this was for the second meeting of the board. Did not find Montana again but had a second sexetary to attend in her place.

02-19-04 at 21:13 #931

Pwhipped Senior MemberReports: 2,061 .Any body ready for a meeting of the board in 2-3 weeks, I will cum if TooHottt can find Montana street.

02-21-04 at 08:58 #948

Too Hott Reports: 188 Damn you guys are too funny!! Those are some hilarious posts. This green girl, for those in our group that know her. Would she be qualified to do the secretary job if we can't find our normal secretary? Or do we need to find one that is not so "rough" looking.Rough is an adjective that varies depending on who you are. For example, Pwhipped rough=9.9. Toohott rough = 1.9!! he he.Looking forward to the board meeting.

CB, you missed it(grin)

3-13-04 at 10:27 #1019

Carolina Boy Senior MemberReports: 297 Hey guys,How was the board meeting? I tried to post and it has not been going thru. Hope I'm not banned for some stupid reason. Pw I missed you, we will meet face to face one day, oh if ya got any race tickets I'm in. No luck around southerner, or the girls on Roosevelt. The hill has Scarlett thru today, and the heaveier one, next week should change.

And this just after the first Bde Meeting in Atlanta.

04-14-04 at 18:44 #1111

Pwhipped Senior MemberReports: 2,061 I ASSume there must not be much at the Hill?? TooCool, you have any luck with the info I sent?Is it almost time for a Board meeting? Had the first in Atlanta Monday night, but it was nothing like the bde meeting we had in Greenville, WHEW, gotta love it.Wet Dreams, PW

Kings
11-17-06, 07:49
One of my favorites events. Pwhipped I'll be in SC around the 21 of Dec, will you be around? I'm willing to travel for a definite board meeting.