PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00

Onesys01
12-06-06, 03:25
I went to this place during the summer and I am still angry about it. The woman was fairly cute but kept coaxing me out of more and more money until I was out almost 600 dollars. It was really ridiculous and I would caution anyone that they probably would be wiser to go North to Billings rather then get used by the women at this place.

bellringer
12-08-06, 16:58
It must have been a hell of a coaxing! Are there any other options in the area? I am visiting soon. Any help is appreciated.

Bob248
04-07-07, 07:00
I was at the tokyo spa around same time and it was nice. They ask if you have been there bofore (say yes) door fee of 60 and a 150$ tip for fs.

Onesys01
06-27-07, 22:15
I am glad you had a good experience. I agree the experience itself was great, just wise to not let the little guy do all the thinking.

Onesys01
09-09-07, 10:08
Hopefully, I will have better luck!

Passingthru69
11-30-08, 13:22
I was there in Sept.

Was ok ts and massage. Must be tight for money. Kept asking you have c.c.? Can use that. No I don't. have one.lol

I started to put on my clothes and she said ok. deal for standard rate.

Would I go again,No.

Unless really needing a relaxing relief.

Hold Caulfield
01-12-09, 00:49
I've never been there but ran across this article on the web while researching something else. Too bad for fellow hobbyists in Wyoming.

http://www.trib.com/articles/2009/01/08/special_breaking_news/doc496640e3ad3a0598723053.txt

Holden

Black Treechas
08-14-10, 13:20
I had a phenonomal experience in Casper, and will likely repeat.

Yes, i have digits, but I'm not posting. If you are interested, send me your digits, a little about yourself, and I'll forward.

Everything is on the menu. She is gorgeous and classy.

I'm mainly posting this just to let you know, if you put out a request in the right places on the interent, it will most likely be answered.

Hardwood
08-19-10, 10:23
I'm mainly posting this just to let you know, if you put out a request in the right places on the interent, it will most likely be answered.Wouldn't it just be easier to say that a fellow mongerer has to wait for the usual CL rotation to come through Casper? There are no local pros, so we can all get the digits from the same place you did.

Sorry to steal your "air of mystery" but posts like yours on an essentially dead board aren't exactly useful.

Black Treechas
08-30-10, 00:28
[QUOTE=Hardwood]Wouldn't it just be easier to say that a fellow mongerer has to wait for the usual CL rotation to come through Casper? There are no local pros, so we can all get the digits...

Well, good luck to you. You might want to re-read the post, I don't think you understood it.

But I meant to add, that, in addition to doing the legwork yourself, you'll have to measure up to her level of expectations. This one is five stars, and can afford to be fussy.

Anthony Planet
06-06-13, 23:21
Will be in Casper for a meeting next week. I am hoping for some new intel. Anything will do.

Anthony Planet
06-17-13, 21:01
I'm leaving Friday morning. Not too late to help me. Anything. AMPs, streetwalkers or backpage.

Wyghost
05-23-14, 15:42
Going to visit your fine city, next week, If there is any under the radar info your help will be appreciated. Hope this put a little life in this board.

ChristNotama
07-10-22, 19:55
WTF With nothing to do around here I was hopping the hobby would at least be worth visiting this state, nope! every city I have been to seems not to offer much. Can any locals Private Message me towards the right direction?