PDA

View Full Version : Purple- no Colombiam -she's Russian

Elpatron
12-19-23, 08:16
Last week went to purple papasan took me upstairs to the door on the right side, saw this beuty 25 year old very solid body firm chiches = tits.

She told me she is from Russia she told me her name is ELLA, and the all the guys the come to see her They think that she's Colombian. She ask me if I'd wanted an an. 5 hour I'd give her. 160 She returned. 20 back She's honest, love her Russian accent, I'd was not rush at all pretty much enjoy stay safe.

JasoDean
12-19-23, 16:48
Last week went to purple papasan took me upstairs to the door on the right side, saw this beuty 25 year old very solid body firm chiches = tits.

She told me she is from Russia she told me her name is ELLA, and the all the guys the come to see her They think that she's Colombian. She ask me if I'd wanted an an. 5 hour I'd give her. 160 She returned. 20 back She's honest, love her Russian accent, I'd was not rush at all pretty much enjoy stay safe.Where is this place?

Uncut Diamond
12-27-23, 15:11

She told me she is from Russia she told me her name is ELLA, and the all the guys the come to see her They think that she's Colombian. She ask me if I'd wanted an an. 5 hour I'd give her. 160 She returned. 20 back She's honest, love her Russian accent, I'd was not rush at all pretty much enjoy stay safe.Can you PM me the location, I want to see her.

Rodney1117
12-27-23, 18:02
If you're not familiar with HKPD. You have not invested time. Do some research and stop looking for instant info. Try and share.