PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Kingdom69
05-20-08, 19:00
First post here, thought I would share some info. Been dreaming for years and just found this site a couple of days ago. Great to have a site like it...

5/18 had a dream 10 pm - 1 am, saw a dirty blond lady 30ish and about a 5. She was out once early on and then later quite often down by the bridge. Another heavy set brunette lady was walking by early in the evening. Got the look, passed on by. Saw a few LE but they were always heading somewhere.

5/19 day dreamed about 5:30 pm, when I happened across a bsw(30, 5) and wsw (30ish, dirty blonde, freckles, 6 ) got the look but, was on business.

K

Kingdom69
05-22-08, 15:21
Tuesday night, dreamt of a stroll through the Ypsi area at 9pm+ Not much occuring although I did see a BSW that weighed maybe 150 lbs with at least 100 of that in her booty. 25 to 30 and about a 5 maybe 6 with a deep husky voice, kind of surprised me. Made me think she was a man at first. Saw what I thought was a hottie at the laundrymat and went to flip around, looked up and LE was bearing down the street. He swooped into a side business right by the mat and I moved out of the area. Later drove back by and LE had pulled over and was speaking to a guy right by the mat.

Drove down Ecorse to see a 35 yr old short brunette about 100 lbs, 5 scale by the taco bell thumbing a ride. Not was I was after so I left out of the area around 11:30.

K

Jon Man
05-25-08, 17:07
Kingdom69 I am sorry to tell you that that bsw with that big ass you talked to is a man!

And the ass is all stuffed it is not real at all He walks around Ypsi all the time!

Sorry man.

Kingdom69
05-28-08, 07:43
I knew it.

I thought the voice was a bit deep and the ass a bit too good to be true.

K

Kevin22
06-02-08, 11:44
On Saturday I dreamt I met vickie near the bridge about 10p. Passed all the checks and in she hopped. Went to the no tel. 60 fs. Face about a 5 body an 8. Nice bubble butt. Said she just moved from inkster.

Very loud and aggressive. Not in a bad way. Loved a2m. Painted the face and tipped an extra 10. He said she normally I out late fri and sat when her kid is at her dads.

Happy hunting!

Avenue Hunter
06-20-08, 00:27
My fellow mongers, my wonderful job has now taken me from A2/ypsi to Detroit. I get to go back to when I started hunting, back in my days at WSU. I'll be leaving the Ann Arbor board. I just wanted to say, thanks for all the info. I hope I've been of some help to you fellas. Stay safe, and happy hunting.

S

Ps- I'm sure I'll make the stroll occasionally, just to catch up on good times with my fav. WSWs. I will post only if you want me to. Let me know.

I'm out.

Road King #1
06-21-08, 12:24
I saw a very nice chocolate sw on the strip today. She looked like a college coed trying to make some extra $. I wipped around, but a big silver (I know the brand, but wont say it here) beat me. damm. If it was one of you guys, back channel me any info, pleeeze.

AllwaysLookin
06-21-08, 23:07
I have not been out much but the last few times it's been pretty sparse. Today I ran into Derryll. She drives round in a car. She is pretty lame, about a .2 on the scale but she introduces me to others who are better.

She told me there has been a lot of busts, that kim and samantha and most of the others are in jail.

does anyone know if this is true.

LOL, does anyone have any leads? im gonna bust if ii dont find something soon.

Big Raider
06-23-08, 18:00
Cruising has been extremely slow. I did see two wsw today mid-afternoon. Picked up Lena by the bridge. Went to her place for the event. While driving, she stated that she had just got out of jail, but not for streetwalking. The big sweep that took place from mid May to mid June gathered up most of the girls. She stated that they all got 93 days for prostitiution. If that's true, it is going to be an awfully slow summer. A couple of weeks ago, Cathy another WSW told me the same thing about the ladies in jail, but didn't talk about how long.

AllwaysLookin
06-24-08, 18:40
Cruising has been extremely slow. I did see two WSW today mid-afternoon. Picked up Lena by the bridge. Went to her place for the event. While driving, she stated that she had just got out of jail, but not for streetwalking. The big sweep that took place from mid May to mid June gathered up most of the girls. She stated that they all got 93 days for prostitiution. If that's true, it is going to be an awfully slow summer. A couple of weeks ago, Cathy another WSW told me the same thing about the ladies in jail, but didn't talk about how long.What does Lena look like? I always try to find the ones that have a place.

Donniedo 42
06-25-08, 00:23
Shes a big girl. Blonde hair. She used to be a nurse. Or so she says. Will give good BJ. But finish with HJ. Won't swallow or sot in the mouth. I'm wondering how she is in the sack. She does have nice big titties and she has said shed do anal before. I haven't seen her in quite awhile. Would love to find out where and get a shot at that behind.

Avenue Hunter
06-25-08, 15:24
Lena is an RN. She works at the KFC on the avenue in ypsi. She lives in a trailer park off of ridge rd. About a 1/4-1/2 mile north of MI. Ave. Her number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. She'll do anal. She's got great tits. Her pussy tastes nice. But she won't swallow. I just paint her face as she grimaces!

Let me know if you need any more info.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Gideon Halvah
06-26-08, 10:34
Lena is an RN. She works at the KFC on the avenue in ypsi. She lives in a trailer park off of ridge rd. About a 1/4-1/2 mile north of MI. Ave. Her number is xxxxxx. She'll do anal. She's got great tits. Her pussy tastes nice. But she won't swallow. I just paint her face as she grimaces!Aren't digits usually given out in Private Messages? Or did she okay that?

Kevin22
06-26-08, 12:58
Lena is an RN. She works at the KFC on the avenue in ypsi. She lives in a trailer park off of ridge rd. About a 1/4-1/2 mile north of MI. Ave. Her number is XXXXXXXXXXX. She'll do anal. She's got great tits. Her pussy tastes nice. But she won't swallow. I just paint her face as she grimaces!

Let me know if you need any more info.Does lena know that you are giving out her number? Would she be cool if I called her? What does she look like. Might have to scope her out at the kfc prior. Thanks!

Btw. Did anyone see the younger girl on the bridge Tuesday night around 12am? Blonde hair in a pony. Looked too goo from a distance.

Avenue Hunter
06-26-08, 21:38
She's OK with that. I wouldn't screw someone over by posting their number on the web for all to see without their permission. I'm a monger, not an asshole!

AllwaysLookin
06-27-08, 23:08
She's OK with that. I wouldn't screw someone over by posting their number on the web for all to see without their permission. I'm a monger, not an asshole!

It might be a good idea to take it down and back channel iit to senior that ask for it.

Posting on the open board means LE gets it.

Avenue Hunter
06-29-08, 01:52
I know what you mean. But if I ask a SW if I can post her number and she says yes, then I'm gonna go for it. I have her pic too, but she told me not to post her pic. (that's why you don't see it), so I'm not gonna post it. I always play within the rules, even if they are SW.

It might be a good idea to take it down and back channel iit to senior that ask for it.

Posting on the open board means LE gets it.

AllwaysLookin
06-29-08, 17:03
Yes, but she did not realize how many people could read it and how it was so available to LE.
I talked to her last night and she is pretty concerned with it being availble to everyone. Besides that, its contrary to board policy.

Avenue Hunter
06-29-08, 23:19
I did not realize that it was against the rules. I just went through the rules and I owe an apology to Lena and to the Board (forum). I'll call Lena and personally apologize to her.

Live and learn.

Member #4590
06-30-08, 17:29
Anyone know how to contact Jody? Times she is out and where if not at the triangle and the party store. Sure would appreciate the help. Real slow out there lately and with the price f gas really hate to cruise too much.

Snow Man
07-02-08, 11:02
Anyone know how to contact Jody? Times she is out and where if not at the triangle and the party store. Sure would appreciate the help. Real slow out there lately and with the price f gas really hate to cruise too much.I saw her once, and she told me she doesn't have a phone. She also said she has 3 main areas she "walks"; Downtown Ypsi, by Bridge, and by party-store/Triangle.

After my post about her, another member told me she was "infected" - but didn't elaborate.

Good luck.

AllwaysLookin
07-02-08, 20:41
I saw her once, and she told me she doesn't have a phone. She also said she has 3 main areas she "walks"; Downtown Ypsi, by Bridge, and by party-store/Triangle.

After my post about her, another member told me she was "infected" - but didn't elaborate.

Good luck.Jody is pure trouble. She also does not do anything well. She disappeared for a long time and has recently been back. I don't know which area she walks now, but would not pick her up in any case.

Closer99
07-03-08, 19:23
Lena is an RN. She works at the KFC on the avenue in ypsi. She lives in a trailer park off of ridge rd. About a 1/4-1/2 mile north of MI. Ave. Her number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. She'll do anal. She's got great tits. Her pussy tastes nice. But she won't swallow. I just paint her face as she grimaces!

Let me know if you need any more info.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!Does she have a big tat on. her neck?

Member #4590
07-03-08, 21:21
This is a different Jody. I remember the Jody of thre past and she was nothing but trouble and I was told infected. I have met Jody "fresh" and it is a different girl and she seems quite nice. Will let you know after I experience her. I have been having a hard time finding her. Any help would be appreciated.

Closer99
07-03-08, 23:11
About 6pm today strolled the avenue, very light LE. One big, BSW, about 2. Another younger WSW about a 5 on the scale. Blond frizzy hair, thin, about 20 yo came up to the car, but was only strolling.

I saw her walking on the northside on 12, east or ecorse. I circled around and saw that she got out of this black honda civic that had a younger kid driving it. Does anyone know who she is?

Not the worst thing I have seen.

Donniedo 42
07-05-08, 16:50
Did a newer gal named diana. Shes a bigger gal wearing a mini skirt with a black fake leather top and flip-flops. She does good work with the b. J. C. I. M w. S but shes a gal the hurries you. And after dropping her off I noticed she took all my change and empty address book and electrical tape. Must of go the stuff when I was getting the room. Nothing of value but a thief is a thief. But again she does suck a mean one.

Sb1101
07-05-08, 20:08
Gents,

I am gonna be in town soon and would like to get a nice massage with a finish. I know I ran across a website about a month ago of a girl who did this and had great reviews, but now I cannot find it.

If anyone has any suggestions please PM me the info. If you are ever in my neck of the woods I will try to return the favor.

Thanks,

SB

AllwaysLookin
07-06-08, 13:24
This is a different Jody. I remember the Jody of thre past and she was nothing but trouble and I was told infected. I have met Jody "fresh" and it is a different girl and she seems quite nice. Will let you know after I experience her. I have been having a hard time finding her. Any help would be appreciated.

OK, but I have notice the old infected Jody around recently, so be careful.

Sb1101
07-09-08, 11:36
In town now and still having no luck with a massage. Several girls repeatedly posting on CL but none have any reviews on TER, so I am not sure if they are real or not. Any help would be appreciated. Hard to believe in a granola town like this there are no Tantra providers.

Honeybun
07-09-08, 15:38
About 6pm today strolled the avenue, very light LE. One big, BSW, about 2. Another younger WSW about a 5 on the scale. Blond frizzy hair, thin, about 20 yo came up to the car, but was only strolling.

I saw her walking on the northside on 12, east or ecorse. I circled around and saw that she got out of this black honda civic that had a younger kid driving it. Does anyone know who she is?

Not the worst thing I have seen.Your'retalking about Robin 21 y/o just got out of jail

Honeybun
07-09-08, 16:17
Most of you have probobly seen me walking the Ave with one or more of the girls over the last year. My name is Kevin, white guy 6'0 34 y/o brown hair pony tail. Anyway was sitting on the bridge the other night talking to lena and she told me she heard her name was on the internet, yada yada, which leads me here. I must say this is somthing reading all this about my buddies. Most of the info I must say is pretty accurate, NOT ALL.

I know ALL the girls pretty well, yes most are in jail right now I personally witnessed the stings (bunch of bullshit) well whos in jail that I'm sure of Renee, Stella, Katie, danisha, Jackie, Stephanie, Michelle, Carol, Black Shauna, Kathy (tall blonde Kathy)Dawn (heavy Dawn) Hell about everyone. Even candy (Josh) the black girl / boy with the big booty

I was there for 6 days got out last week I was in the Gym block ironically the only block that has a window to the corridor to see the females come and go to court, medical etc. You should have saw the corrections officers faces and other inmates when every female that came yelled and waved at me LOL it was a good time I goot see everyone.

Now I'm back out here with walking the ave with Alisha, Nikki, Robin, Diana, Crystal, Lena, Christy, Sheila, Jody fresh, Shelly, Cathy, Shauna, white and black Missy's, and a few more I will be happy to set somthing up, provide info, or just about anything else I can to help you guys out (I'm also working to)

My email is liltizzatgmail.com but I will be checking this board also I gotta run the ave is really calling and I seriusly need some new shoes.

Fuddzie
07-13-08, 19:49
A former Ypsi LE told me that the Grove/Prospect block was at one time a SW area. The other evening I noted a 8/9 face with headphones walking around the block. She didn't give me any indication she was a sw. However her body was 9/10 long blonde hair and neatly dressed. I haven't seen her or any other sw since.

Any insignts?

Donniedo 42
07-14-08, 04:48
If your out on the streets and with the ladies all the time. I'm guessing a crackhead as well. Just guessing. And you know so much about these girls how do you get to a computer and have access. And how did you get this website info?

No Beard
07-14-08, 06:56
A former Ypsi LE told me that the Grove/Prospect block was at one time a SW area. The other evening I noted a 8/9 face with headphones walking around the block. She didn't give me any indication she was a sw. However her body was 9/10 long blonde hair and neatly dressed. I haven't seen her or any other sw since.

Any insignts?Yes. From your detailed description it sounds like you saw what we locals call a 'woman'. They're quite easy to spot once you know what to look for.

This one may have been a woman who will perform services for a fee. Or she may not have been. Hope this helps.

Gideon Halvah
07-14-08, 17:14
Yes. From your detailed description it sounds like you saw what we locals call a 'woman'. They're quite easy to spot once you know what to look for.

This one may have been a woman who will perform services for a fee. Or she may not have been. Hope this helps.And this post produced what Ypsi natives call a "chuckle". Which I really needed.

Thanks, No Beard!

Honeybun
07-17-08, 10:55
Well the last few day's A lotta girls have gotten out of jail and hit the streets again it went from being dead to being A little competetive for the girls, it's great for me though. Let's see Stella, Kelly, Rhonda, Renee all got out of jail this week and who remembers Mexican Lisa they call her? (actually she's jewish) Hotstein. Well lisa had been gone for about 8 months she went to Atlanta with A TRICK and gotleft down there. Well walking past the Your Motel about 4 am this morning me and Lisa almost bump in to each other she just got back into town yesterday and is already on the ave. M e and Lisa go way back was really good seeing her I'm gonna hook up with her tonight.

So last night between Citgo and the laundrymat there was Michelle, Alisha, Kim (hubba bubba) Stella, White and black Missy's, Diana, KellyG. A heavy girl named Kelly I actually just met? , Keeta, Candy (the transexual) Traneesha (tranny)Shauna, and Sandy.

Spartan99
07-17-08, 17:18
Wednesday around noon, dreamed with WSW, 21, blonde, 98 pds, 5-3", acne, .2 plus .1 tip for great BJCIMWS. No mess, good service. Friendly enough.

I did interview her about "Kevin," and she confirmed knowing him and somethings about him.

Be safe.

Member #4590
07-18-08, 21:26
Very slow out with a lot of money spent on gas. Would like some help as to when and where the girls may be. Looked for two hours Thursday evening with no luck. Prefer the area between the triangle and Wiard. Would like to find Jody fresh and Shauna.

Kingdom69
07-19-08, 11:27
Out and about, meet up with R****, 21, blond, small breasts and about a 6 on the scale. She seemed slightly off, mumbling to herself repeatedly and making wierd noises with her mouth. She indicated that she knew "Kevin" and that a "lot" of people have been asking her about him and that several mentioned knowing him from the internet. Awesome skills. Saw several other WSW around the area. LE was light for a little while then BAM, lots of them flying everywhere with lights blazing. Not sure what was going on. Be safe.

K

Spartan99
07-19-08, 15:47
The person you describe is the same Robin I posted a couple days ago. Yeah, she was wierd, but stayed focused enough to finish the task. She looked like she'd be good for FS, but she mentioned only being into quick BJ's. The skills were all that! Definite repeat if fate allows. I think she's a new face, but insisted she'd been around for years. Having Been Around for years myself, I don't think so. Ypsi is a bad LE experience waiting to happen. The street layout makes it tough. Be super careful and get outta dodge at the slightest thing out of whack. I like to go way down side streets and make them walk in a 1/4 mile or so. Do some texting and wait for them to approach the passenger door. No talking until the cars a moving is my rule and LE checks are offered. I'm curious about Kevin and might want to PM him about hook ups. Be safe.

Out and about, meet up with R****, 21, blond, small breasts and about a 6 on the scale. She seemed slightly off, mumbling to herself repeatedly and making wierd noises with her mouth. She indicated that she knew "Kevin" and that a "lot" of people have been asking her about him and that several mentioned knowing him from the internet. Awesome skills. Saw several other WSW around the area. LE was light for a little while then BAM, lots of them flying everywhere with lights blazing. Not sure what was going on. Be safe.

K

Honeybun
07-21-08, 15:22
For only being 21 Robin has been around for years but she usually spends about 8 months of the years in the county jail for constant Crack paraphanalia and poss charges. She does get pretty whacked out and talks and mimbles to herself from being up for DAY's at A time. People are mentioning they are seeong "Kevin" on the internet that makes me wonder how many people are looking at this site. This is the only place I've posted anything on the internet in over 3 years! If anyone wants my help in anyway pm me I have sent A few of you A # where to contact me also. I am able to set hookups up and know who's working at any given time and how to contact them so feel free top pm me.

Also I'm out there so much myself you can see my pic at www. *******.com/annarbortoky so you know who I am when you see me on the ave feel free to pick me up to take you to whatever your looking for. I think that way you get just what your looking for and are going the safer route.

Kevin

Honeybun
07-22-08, 12:30
Everyone be very careful dealing with A blonde named Missy G. Very good looking for her age Sort of what I call A pixie face. She is doing some really shady things lately since she has A felony warrant for her arrest and is facing some serious time. Her and her boyfriend have been well she has been taking guys to A room then her boyfriend is robbing them. She seems like A very sweet girl but she is definitly out of control lately.

On A lighter note Shauna is back as of yesterday. She's staying on prospect and is working the bridge area, Samantha is back in jail for 90 days.

Honeybun
07-23-08, 10:30
Well Washtenaw county relaesed several girls yesterday, Jennifer (was pregnant last summer), Kathy S. (Tall beautiful long blonde)Kelisha tall black, Dawn (heavyset dawn) Kristin (curly blonde) and Shauna. There's gonna be alotta girls on the ave tonight Oh also margaret T. Has returned after relapsing yesterday after 5 months clean and sober man does she look hot, hardly recognizable. I spent most of the night with jodi Fresh we always have fun together. If anyone wants to meet any paticular girl pm me, let me know who or what type of girl we can set somthing up.

Honeybun
07-24-08, 11:50
Redhead Katie very petite long red hair. Trong southern accent was also released yesterday. I ran into katie about this morning. Lisa was still out this was in front of Arthurs bar corner of johnson and Michigan. Lisa was standing there with Diana. This weekend there will be more girls out on the ave than there has been since last summer. Unfortunately some of the girls will also be vanishing soon since the mass release fom the county jail which was crowded they will be making new arrests on misdemenor warrants, they had just been advising and releasing the girls with warrants lately but now like tey always do, let some girls go to make room to take in A new group. Diana and Lisa both have warrants and will be picked up soon I'm sure. The girls just won't stop carrying crack pipes and are constantly doing time for drug paraphanlia.

Last night on the ave between Citgo (prospect) and the speedway gas station were black missy, margaret, lisa, Shauna, Lena, Kelly G, Alicia, Michelle, Candy (Black tranny) Jennifer, Kathy S (barbie) Kim (young strawberry blonde very hot) and Jodi fresh was poping in and out of the laundrymat area she was just getting dropped of there to hang out with me she doesn't really like being around all the other girls and has been keeping to herself down towards kroger and marathon. Jodi Fresh does have A cell phone now!

Kevin

AllwaysLookin
07-24-08, 22:32
Redhead Katie very petite long red hair. Trong southern accent was also released yesterday. I ran into katie about this morning. Lisa was still out this was in front of Arthurs bar corner of johnson and Michigan. Lisa was standing there with Diana. This weekend there will be more girls out on the ave than there has been since last summer. Unfortunately some of the girls will also be vanishing soon since the mass release fom the county jail which was crowded they will be making new arrests on misdemenor warrants, they had just been advising and releasing the girls with warrants lately but now like tey always do, let some girls go to make room to take in A new group. Diana and Lisa both have warrants and will be picked up soon I'm sure. The girls just won't stop carrying crack pipes and are constantly doing time for drug paraphanlia.

Last night on the ave between Citgo (prospect) and the speedway gas station were black missy, margaret, lisa, Shauna, Lena, Kelly G, Alicia, Michelle, Candy (Black tranny) Jennifer, Kathy S (barbie) Kim (young strawberry blonde very hot) and Jodi fresh was poping in and out of the laundrymat area she was just getting dropped of there to hang out with me she doesn't really like being around all the other girls and has been keeping to herself down towards kroger and marathon. Jodi Fresh does have A cell phone now!

Kevin

I saw Katie last summer when she first got out there. I had her and a friend of her's for a threesome. She was hot and very much into the kink. At one point she was begging to wake her roomate up to put on a show.

Over the months she got pretty weathered though. How does she look now that she has a 90 day rest period?

AllwaysLookin
07-27-08, 00:43
Ypsi is getting dangerous. I saw LEO making their presense known. I saw a number of times they had an SP stopped on the street and were searching them.

Today I saw Katie and someone else being held in the harmony house parking lot. was a liittle funny when he started to frisk katie, she acted like she wanted to be felt up lol. but on the serious note, katies friend was put in the back seat and taken away.

Today they had a john and a sp stopped on the bridge. they searched the car. From what I saw they popped the sp, but it looks like they let the john drive away.

I think they have some undercover working.

I noticed two black guys standing in the parking lot of the apt by arthers. not sure if they are citizens or leo but they were standing in that parking lot threre nights in a row.

Also night a sherrif came turned on to mi from the speedway and headed directly to the parking lot by the laudramat, I was right behind him as he whipped straight for the sp standing outside the a&w. Someone had to call him and tell him, he drove there like he knew she was there.

I have also noticed a black guy with cornrows vacuming his gray ram truck at the car wash by the triangle, the last three nights.

im telling you, this is as hot as i have ever seen it in ypsi.

Dr_Know
07-27-08, 21:09
Senior monger staying in Canton Michigan, and want advice from the Ann Arbor crew. Is the ann arbor scene on "the Ave" worth driving to instead of some places i know in Detroit that I've found over time.

If so, I've RTFF a few pages back and want to verify exactly what street the AVE is and where on the Ave I should focus...senior mongers PM with info and I'll help with what i know about Detroit and many other places in the US.

Thanks,
Doc

Kingdom69
07-28-08, 10:04
Senior monger staying in Canton Michigan, and want advice from the Ann Arbor crew. Is the ann arbor scene on "the Ave" worth driving to instead of some places i know in Detroit that I've found over time.

If so, I've RTFF a few pages back and want to verify exactly what street the AVE is and where on the Ave I should focus...senior mongers PM with info and I'll help with what i know about Detroit and many other places in the US.

Thanks,

DocDoc,

Personally, I think the Detroit strolls have much more to offer. The only reason it might be more beneficial for you is the drive is a lot less Canton to Ypsi then Canton to Detroit. IMHO stick to the Ave in Detroit, unless you do not have a lot of time to spare. The Ypsi stroll has too many down sides, less women of higher calibre, lots of LE with lots of places to hide with plenty of viewing room and problems with getting around (long stretchs of nothing but business, no streets).

Kingdom

Kingdom69
07-28-08, 10:44
For only being 21 Robin has been around for years but she usually spends about 8 months of the years in the county jail for constant Crack paraphanalia and poss charges. She does get pretty whacked out and talks and mimbles to herself from being up for DAY's at A time. People are mentioning they are seeong "Kevin" on the internet that makes me wonder how many people are looking at this site. This is the only place I've posted anything on the internet in over 3 years! If anyone wants my help in anyway pm me I have sent A few of you A # where to contact me also. I am able to set hookups up and know who's working at any given time and how to contact them so feel free top pm me.

Also I'm out there so much myself you can see my pic at www.there isnourlhere.com so you know who I am when you see me on the ave feel free to pick me up to take you to whatever your looking for. I think that way you get just what your looking for and are going the safer route.

KevinKevin,

Call me paranoid, but I think what you just did there was a bit ill-advised.You are posting on a website known for reports about SW. According to your own posts you hang out with and affiliate with known SW and have indicated that you will be more then willing to "introduce" individuals to these same SW. Now you have gone and posted a link to a website with your picture on it and more then enough information to identify you directly with little to no work. I guessed at the website you commented out and my first guess took me to the right site. Now, armed with your age, residence, picture, the school you went to (along with attendance dates) Leo is just one step away from grabbing you when they see you on the street.

Any individual coming from this site should be aware of these facts prior to contacting Kevin for a "direct" hookup. I would not feel safe with you in my car and possibly not feel safe with even contacting you. I would contact the admins of the site to remove or edit that post if you are not still capable of doing so. This should go without saying. Keep your personal info just that, your personal info. Information about yourself, your cars, repeatedly used handles (your profile name here! ) or any other information that could point directly to any individual should be avoided at all costs. While this server resides in canada and I am sure the US law enforcement cannot use this to indite us in a case, they can use it to identify and then place those users on the "hot list" or watched list.

Be safe or stay home!

Kingdom

Honeybun
07-28-08, 11:42
Diana stole A dates care Saturday and was arrested A couple hours later after cruising up and down the ave in the car. stella was also picked up on warrants. I know of no undercover females on the ave right now and I would know. The bl;ack guys standing in front of Arthurs is Tori A gay guys that lives in the apts upstairs there. Hes A crackhead and cant be trusted at all ,beware of Tori. He will do just about anything. most of the time he's standing there acting like a dealer and taking peoples money and just running upstairs to his sisters and never coming back out. He will try to set guys up with some of the girls though but I advise not dealing with Tori .The other guys that is right there by Athurs is Leo (Lenord) ironically his name is realle Leo. He is black very distinctive glassed and always squinting. he is Robins sort of boyfriend . Well what he is he follows Robin 24/7 cops crack for her and Smokes it with her. He also is A smoker and acts as A dealer . He unlike Tori does return with somthing for the people that give him there money for crack. he doe's keep bout half though.

I will post when the start doing stings or anything though.

Dr_Know
07-28-08, 22:46
Thanks for all your advice in the PM's senior mongers...appreciate the help. You too kingdom...appreciate the wisdom.

Any of y'all who helped me need some insight on other places give me a shout...i've dreamt that i've been a hobbyist in more cities and states i care to admit to.

Doc

Honeybun
07-31-08, 14:10
Renae the 6'0 blonde that was out all winter who I called the abominal Ho is out of jail and working again. Odly as much of A crack habbit and as much wild irish rose she used to use is now clean and sober I believe she will stay clean for A while atleast after tallking to her. Well she is now the ONLY! One I know out there who does not use that is working.

Samantha is also back and looks out of this world! All the other jirls are really sceptical about Samantha getting out of jail so soon all the time.

Haven't seen Lisa in 3-4 day's and am assuming she's back in jail since she does have warrants and the jail is holding now since releasing the other girls and making room. Myself I know who is LE and who isn't.

Heavier Dawn and krista is also out.

Big Raider
08-01-08, 21:15
I was in the TA truck stop at Exit 167 (Baker Road) and saw a sign back by the game room that said there was an Asian Massage available up stairs with an arrow pointing up the stairs. Open 24/7. Didn't have time to explore, but intend to in the future. Anyone been there?

Kevin22
08-04-08, 13:56
Who was that blonde in the orange skirt you were walking with behind happys pizza last Thursday. I want some of that.

Honeybun
08-08-08, 14:16
Who was that blonde in the orange skirt you were walking with behind happys pizza last Thursday. I want some of that.That was Michelle (not the one thats been around forever) this Michelle is from Royal Oak has only been here about 6 weeks she is A hottie isn't she.

Let me know?

Jakyl25
08-08-08, 19:42
saw a sign back by the game room that said there was an Asian Massage available up stairs with an arrow pointing up the stairs. Open 24/7. Didn't have time to explore, but intend to in the future. Anyone been there?I stopped by there today to see the signs you were talking about, and sure enough. They say "Asian Massage" in quotes like that, and say prices start at $12. I didn't venture upstairs either, though.

I did a little digging around the site and found these two reports from the Richmond, IN board about another truck stop of the same chain:

It was late at night and I had the S/O with me who was asleep in the car. As I was buying some coffee I asked the girl behind the counter about the massage. She said all the TA truck stops were getting them. (I've been in a few, this is the first one I have seen) I mentioned that "Asian Massage" was usually code for illicit activity. She said there is "no s-e-x" going on. Yeah, she spelled the word instead of saying it.

As I said, Mrs. Was in the car asleep so I didn't check it out. But from the reaction of the clerk, if something is going on upstairs the help is not aware.
OK, so I had to stop by and check this one out. What a mistake. Upstairs in the back of the truck stop as posted. Older gal, no boobs and bad breath, wants to give me a massage in a room with two massage tables. I tell her I'll be back next payday, right! If there is anyone else there, please let me know, otherwise I would stay away. Those are from October/November '07.

Kevin22
08-09-08, 12:01
Who is that tall black chick with the big booty. Saw her on the ave yesterday. Red shirt and jeans. Usually has a do rag on. Please don't tell me that is a dude.

AllwaysLookin
08-09-08, 15:23
That was Michelle (not the one thats been around forever) this Michelle is from Royal Oak has only been here about 6 weeks she is A hottie isn't she.

Let me know?

When is she usually around?

AllwaysLookin
08-09-08, 15:27
Ran into Carol at the AW party store Sat night. Excellent rack, a little loose in the belly but other than that ok body. Face was not great, but not gross. Settled on an HJ. She did a nice job and was very ethusiastic.

I will try her out for FS next week and let you know how it goes.

Two side notes. She says Kevin is for real and can be trusted. She pointed him out to me as i was dropper her off.
She also struck me as the type that would steal something from you if given the chance. She did not do anything, it was just a gut feelings.

Honeybun
08-11-08, 14:59
Lena, Margaret, Michelle Y, Stella, were all picked up Friday night in A sting all withing A mile of Burger King.

AlwaysLookin me and Carol had A good time that night. I really don't think she would steal from you though alot would though. Carol is actually one of the sweetest girls out there.

Kevin22 your talking about candy aka JOSHUA just turned 18 and is 100% man The booty is foam from A couch cusion I remember the red shirt that was definitely candy.

Kevin22
08-12-08, 12:30
Lena, Margaret, Michelle Y, Stella, were all picked up Friday night in A sting all withing A mile of Burger King.

AlwaysLookin me and Carol had A good time that night. I really don't think she would steal from you though alot would though. Carol is actually one of the sweetest girls out there.

Kevin22 your talking about candy aka JOSHUA just turned 18 and is 100% man The booty is foam from A couch cusion I remember the red shirt that was definitely candy.That sucks that body was unbelievable. He should get into Hollywood special effects.

X1970
08-12-08, 23:51
Picked up a young thin wsw at the bridge this morning. She was a 5 on the scale but my time was limited and needed relief. Went to her spot and got bbbj for 30. Kinda rushed but it did the trick. The service was good but I know that there are better pickins to be had.

Snow Man
08-13-08, 17:38
Ypsi report; Wed dead 4:30 - 5:30; 80 degrees, warm sunny light LEO

Saw 1 likely WSW getting into Van down by the bridge; blonde white tank top, nice face

UPDATE: 5:55pm
Saw sting bust at Hotel just east of BK. Monger in cuffs loaded into blk crown vic. Decoy WSW shoulder length sandy blonde hair, black top pink mini (purse)

Ypsi may be too hot to play. Aren't they having an election for Sherriff??

No Beard
08-14-08, 17:31
Ypsi may be too hot to play. Aren't they having an election for Sherriff??The Heritage Festival is this weekend. They crack down like this every year right before that and anything else that might bring people in from out of town. The election was last week and Minzey lost.

Big Raider
08-14-08, 22:02
In today's Ann Arbor News there was a report that 10 John's were arrested Wednesday night. It did not mention any arrests for the SW's. It's getting too hot out there for a while. Be careful, VERY careful.

Msuhoops
08-14-08, 22:43
They are doing busts in Lansing too.

In today's Ann Arbor News there was a report that 10 John's were arrested Wednesday night. It did not mention any arrests for the SW's. It's getting too hot out there for a while. Be careful, VERY careful.

X1970
08-15-08, 18:17
Cruised the Ave today, saw blond, shoulder length hair who looked too good to be true. She waved but the gut told me to keep on truckin'. Rolled through about half an hour later and she was still there. Stopped in at the AW for a beer and a little recon. No action, too hot. I movin on to JAXN. Be careful out there.

Snow Man
08-16-08, 10:39
Did a quick strol through Ypsi around 6-7PM friday night.

Saw BBW with HUGE cans by the bridge, but she just walked up and down the bridge area, never saw her get picked up.

Saw a real HOTTIE; early 20's, clean skin, brown shoulder length wavy hair, pink top near the bridge. She walked toward BK and then disappeared, didn't see her get picked up. It was funny, about 5-6 monger were circling around like sharks waiting to get a bite.

Jon Man
08-19-08, 03:01
I was in the TA truck stop at Exit 167 (Baker Road) and saw a sign back by the game room that said there was an Asian Massage available up stairs with an arrow pointing up the stairs. Open 24/7. Didn't have time to explore, but intend to in the future. Anyone been there?TOFT there are no extras on the menu not even a hj!

Honeybun
08-19-08, 15:10
We all saw the undercover ladies out Weds. They actually try to tell us all that there really SW's and just came in from another city but have worked here in the past years, BULLSHIT I know everyone.

I suggest staying West of the bridge which is city limits. Haven't seen or heard of any sting action since then or saw anyone out of the oridinary. A few f the girls were released from jail Monday also. The stings 9 out of 10 times are in the county not the city limits.

Be safe though! Very safe with A new face!

Jon Man
08-19-08, 19:54
Picked up Kristin (curly blonde) by the bridge yesterday aroud 6.

Fs for. 20 I think she would have gone lower if I tryed! She was real nice but just talked too much!

I will see here agane soon.

Donniedo 42
08-25-08, 16:44
I crused the area for about a hour or more yesterday. And all I seen was a tall cute hoe. She kept on her phone the whole time and walked the entire length of the ave. She has a hot ass and tall light colored hair and was wearing tight jeans and carring a pink handbag. Any info on this gal?

AllwaysLookin
08-25-08, 23:45
I crused the area for about a hour or more yesterday. And all I seen was a tall cute hoe. She kept on her phone the whole time and walked the entire length of the ave. She has a hot ass and tall light colored hair and was wearing tight jeans and carring a pink handbag. Any info on this gal?

yea, her name is michelle. she lives on washtenaw ave but wont take anyone back to her apt.

i had her in my car the other night, but declined before it got to dollars.

she does look nice though. not much of a talker and not very aggressive, she will not approach you unless you approach her first.

hope that helps.

AllwaysLookin
08-25-08, 23:47
Picked up Kristin (curly blonde) by the bridge yesterday aroud 6.

Fs for. 20 I think she would have gone lower if I tryed! She was real nice but just talked too much!

I will see here agane soon.

I think this was christy, yea she gets into it. i think she is a few bricks short.

But, I think she has a kinky streak.

Truthteller
08-26-08, 15:05
There is no way "super sexy jenny" from CL and the same name in ""s but with a dot com at the end is legit, is there?

NightCruiser
08-28-08, 20:07
yea, her name is michelle. she lives on washtenaw ave but wont take anyone back to her apt.

i had her in my car the other night, but declined before it got to dollars.

she does look nice though. not much of a talker and not very aggressive, she will not approach you unless you approach her first.

hope that helps.I saw one that fit the description except that she's got black hair, not light one. I pulled up and talked to her through the rolled down window. Her face looked kinda manly, and her boobs looked fake. Other than that, she's got a nice bod. Did anyone have date with her? How was it?

Donniedo 42
08-29-08, 16:38
I was thru the area for about 2 hours today between 11 and 1. Seen a couple fats at the a/w. No others from town to the leggs area. Sad day in Mudville.

Snow Man
08-29-08, 23:30
Did the strol between 7:30 and 9PM, nothing.

Picked up a TALL blonde with missing teeth (Renee). She was walking West from trailer park by Carters Lumber. I knew she was a WSW (picked her up before), but she didn't give "the look" tonight. Offered her a ride She opped in. I aslwed is she was working and she said NO, I need a ride. So I gave her a ride to BK.

about 20 mins later saw a LEO stop of a p/u with a dude spread near the back of the p/u, and a girl spread on the hood. Looked like a LEO-Ho bust.

Honeybun
09-06-08, 13:14
Does everyone know that Michelle is A transexual? Yes Michelle that lives on Washtenaw is very quiet and is always on her phone, well pretending to be talking is A man.

Me myself have left the area .

Donniedo 42
09-17-08, 23:54
I'm gonna be that way Friday morning and would like to find something worth doing. Send me some info so I'm not wasting my time crusing the strip.

Thanks guys

Spartan99
09-28-08, 21:31
I noticed a red dodge and motorcycle cuising the avenue with me between 5 pm and 6. Wondered if it was any of you. The ave. was dead. Just a bunch of huge gals that looked pretty rough.

Donniedo 42
10-02-08, 19:43
I'm gonna be around the area again. Looking for alittle fun.

Is there anything worth my while out and about on the ave?

Spartan99
10-02-08, 23:33
I'm gonna be around the area again. Looking for alittle fun.

Is there anything worth my while out and about on the ave?

Ypsi seems to be all about rush hour traffic. I've had the worst luck on the weekends. The stings operate later on Fri and Sat's. That part of US12 is tricky for being safe of uncle leo.

Consider making the commute to D-town. I've had pretty bad luck all over. Don't know how to explain it. The SW on Fort in Det. look horrible. I do have certain standards. If the scene is really ugly, I will cruise to a regulars place for release. But, the mongering hobby is all about the cruise and opportune chance of meeting a new well of fun.

Be really careful on Sat.

Member #1117
10-11-08, 23:44
Was back in town for a while and saw Lisa twice. She has put on the pounds since I last saw her. She said she was in pokey for a while and gained 30lbs. I can confirm her mouth works just fine.

The second time I saw her I decided to get a hotel room for the works. Well, I probably should have just stuck with head. It was ok but seeing the weight ...well almost ruined the moment.

She is loves her rock and is bound to go back to jail, so get her while you can. Treat her well, as she is one of a few you can trust a little bit and stays to her word.

I also saw a young blonde that looked to be mid 20's and looked pretty good. She had a cute face, kinda tall, walking by the car wash. She was thick in the ass and legs. Anybody have any info on her? Didn't get a chance to stop for her. Didn't see much variety in my few days of looking. About a total of 10 girls, you would see the same ones a lot.

Finally, the LE have a Magnum wagon that they are trying to be sneaky with. So watch out as it is black with very little markings. They were out but didn't seem all that concerned when I saw them.

Snow Man
10-12-08, 08:39

I also saw a young blonde that looked to be mid 20's and looked pretty good. She had a cute face, kinda tall, walking by the car wash. .

Which car wash, West side at the bottom of the hill, or East side near the triangle?

Honeybun
10-16-08, 13:04
I made my return to the track for A few hours this week, seems it has beeen preety dead. Most of the girls have been in and out of jail and rehab but there has still been A few and have been sticking uptown close to the bus transit center. Yesterday and the day before though they did A over crowding release from the jail and I saw A few people Iknow out there with full force. I myself have moved on to different things and have grown prettty custom to them, I suppose I will always pop in and out though.

Call me, Kevin

Big Raider
10-19-08, 11:06
This article tells the story better than me.

http://www.mlive.com/annarbornews/news/index.ssf/2008/10/ypsilanti_township_steps_up_pr.html

Honeybun
10-23-08, 13:12
Yeah It has been quite the season . Read all about it.

Donniedo 42
10-24-08, 16:00
I was in ypsi today around 11 to 2. Crused the area and seen 1 fattie and another down by the kroger. Nasty looker. Other than that a lost moment in my day.

X1970
10-24-08, 16:43
The crackdown seems to be working. Looks like autoworkers aren't the only ones out of work! Please PM me with any digits , Thanks and be safe.

Honeybun
10-27-08, 11:12
Michelle got out of the county jail again on Tuesday and looks better than ever. She's back out there ducking and dodging. Most of the action seems to be downtown by the bus terminal. I'm back and fourth myself every morning from a2 to ypsi by the bus and run in to everyone as I'm coming and going, it's A trip.

Zeusisloose
10-27-08, 16:27
If it's the same michelle we parked over by depot town by the tracks in a full lot. She really made love to my cock.

AllwaysLookin
10-28-08, 21:48
What does Michelle look like?

Snow Man
10-28-08, 22:05
Visited US-12 from Ypsi to Detroit (Livernois); In the Am (8:30) and again around 5:30. It was dead, and HEAVY LEO presence in Inkster (about 6-7 traffic stops at same time)

Saw nothing. Paid special attention to the bus depot in Ypsi, but saw nothing in that area.

Did see 3 wsw On Mich in Detroit (between Livernois and Wyoming). Didn't stop.

Was hpoing to find the elusive Michelle in Ypsi.

Donniedo 42
10-28-08, 23:51
Not the prettiest, short hair but a firm and solid hardbody and very good at what she does. And yes id like to find her as well hehe!

Blbool
10-29-08, 11:09
Yesterday I went to to michigan avenue in ypsi. Went to the bus station and nothing. When is the best time to cruise?

Spartan99
10-31-08, 07:59
Yesterday I went to to michigan avenue in ypsi. Went to the bus station and nothing. When is the best time to cruise?Ypsi seems to be best during the evening rush hour. I recommend staying East of the bridge because Ypsi proper LEO runs stings West of the Bridge. Also, make sure some ugly ones are out too (without purses). I mention this because the real ones are pushed away prior to the stings. I hate to say this, but Ypsi is LEO hot right now. Really think about making the drive to Detroit. Ypsi is close to me, but I make the drive to keep it safe. This hobby gets real expensive when LEO gets involved.

Blbool
11-02-08, 05:08
Thnx spartans for your info.

Today around 3 am picked candis (not sure how to spell it) but it was too late to get her home so I got her digits to see her tomm. Do you know anything about her? How would I see Michele at the rush hour? Any digits of her? I can exchange.

Donniedo 42
11-12-08, 00:52
I'd love to hook up with Michelle this Saturday, so if anyone can get a hold of her let her know her North Carolina guy is looking for her Saturday morning.

No Beard
11-12-08, 19:32
Michelle went to jail again last week. Drugs as is usual with her, hope it had nothing to do with that big drug bust the feds did right around the same time.

http://www.mlive.com/annarbornews/news/index.ssf/2008/11/feds_smash_ypsilantiarea_drug.html#more

B Bad 711
11-18-08, 17:52
Cruised the stroll saw shauna out but didn't have time. She is a 25yo WSW who is really nice but sometimes hard to find, she was by BK.

Saw black haired girl out mich by ridge, had the crack wiggles, WSW 35yo.

Medium chest. 5 on scale, but she was really fiending.

That was around 1:30 this pm. That was all.

Donniedo 42
11-24-08, 16:44
Short haired brunette with glasses. Found her by the carwash. Did the hookup and wow she is very good at what she does. Somewhat tall and again I say very good at what she does.

Donniedo 42
12-09-08, 16:49
Looking at this Saturday thru out the day. Any of yall been lucky in any finds. I'm needing a good ride or more. Any info is appreciated.

Big Raider
12-10-08, 23:45
Drove up and down Michigan today about 5. Saw one WSW East of the Kroger, but before I could get around she disappeared. Somebody was real quick on the pickup.

Frustrated, I noticed Legg's is now open again as John's Hot Spot. Walked in and was told it was opening day. Cleaner, new stage and no side stages now. Men's room is better, but could not have gotten any worse. Sadly, the dancers were no better and still pasties. I think the stroll has better looking gals then some of the dancers. One drink and I was gone and cruised a still empty Michigan Avenue.

Sumfun69
12-11-08, 23:15
Drove up and down Michigan today about 5. Saw one WSW East of the Kroger, but before I could get around she disappeared. Somebody was real quick on the pickup.

Frustrated, I noticed Legg's is now open again as John's Hot Spot. Walked in and was told it was opening day. Cleaner, new stage and no side stages now. Men's room is better, but could not have gotten any worse. Sadly, the dancers were no better and still pasties. I think the stroll has better looking gals then some of the dancers. One drink and I was gone and cruised a still empty Michigan Avenue. It's disappointing to hear that they still haven't gotten it right. What's the point of a new club and the same old girls? I was hoping things would be better. I guess I'll go tomorrow and check it out for myself.

Sumfun69
12-11-08, 23:18
It's disappointing to know that they have a new club and the same old girls. What's the point in that? I'll go by tomorrow and check it out for myself.

Mich Ave has been pretty slow these days. I saw one WSW at 2pm. I drove by and when I turned around she was gone. Not sure if she was picked up.

Spartan99
12-12-08, 20:03
I hadn't been to Y-town in a bit. Saw BSW, about 38, 5-6", 145, black coat, rings under eyes, about a 6 in SW scale. Think she said Casasha or something was her name. Really nice gal. Jumped in on side street by BK and we took off. She was straight up and asked to kiss my boys. I obliged her. She told me what she wanted to do, and I told her a spot. She took care of business, BBBJ with little CIM and some mess left behind. I asked about CIM, but she said tip was a must for that. Otherwise, she said donations were cool. I helped her kid shopping with .2. I tried to establish a contact, but no phone. Would like to repeat with more time. Also, she walked from the triangle area to the BK before I moved in on her. Nice dream. Be safe. WA County LEO was out.

Honeybun
12-13-08, 11:19
Michelle was released this monday and looks great. Robin went to Tenn. to live with her mother I saw her off on the bus. renee is in treatment as is Margaret the rest are in jail and dipping and diving on the ave. LEOhas been rough on the girls this year I got of the streets just in time. I did fall off and hit the track last week for A few days after 130 days gone and clean and sober. Ido keep in contaqct with most of the girls and see them at (certain) places. Will let Michelle N carolina is looking for her if you wanna pm me ur number I will give it to her

.Ha

Qetuo
12-14-08, 15:01
[QUOTE=

Frustrated, I noticed Legg's is now open again as John's Hot Spot. Walked in and was told it was opening day. Cleaner, new stage and no side stages now. Men's room is better, but could not have gotten any worse. Sadly, the dancers were no better and still pasties. I think the stroll has better looking gals then some of the dancers. One drink and I was gone and cruised a still empty Michigan Avenue.[/QUOTE]

Is the basement available for dances like before at Leggs?

Donniedo 42
12-15-08, 22:02
I was thru on Saturday morning and evening. Didn't see anything in the morning. But found my new toy lesley. Around 7-ish. We hooked up and off to the feeding grounds. Again she was very sweet and fed well.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi ,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

AllwaysLookin
12-30-08, 13:34
Things do seem dead on the Ave. Nothing, nada! Fortunatly I have digits for backup. If any of you need them let me know.

Lena, a big girl but she could suck the chrome off a trailor hitch.

Lesley, she has the same talent. She is just the opposite, skinny as a rail.

Anyone know of anyone else out there? I need some variety.

Captbeard
12-31-08, 15:17
Anyone managed to snag a pic of Lesley or have a decent description on her?

Sounds like she could be a winner.

Thanks!

AllwaysLookin
01-06-09, 20:33
For those of you that asked, I have not been able to send you digits for either Lena or Lesley due to phone problems. I am supposed to get it back tomorrow. If all is well with it, i will send the phone numbers then.

I apologize for the delay.

Donniedo 42
01-07-09, 09:33
Tell Lesley that her North Carolina Guy Will be back from Florida next week Friday and will get ahold of her.

X1970
01-09-09, 20:21
Hope that someone can pass along digits for Lesley or Lana as the cold weather has put a hurting on the hunting!

Pancio
01-14-09, 01:59
Drove on US12 through Ypsilanti today around 6pm and there was not action to be had. Purhaps the cold wether had its contribution to it. The ex-Leggs place was packed with cars, it would be interesting to see a report on the milage that can be had there.

Stay safe.

Honeybun
01-15-09, 14:45
I have both of these girls numbers you can send me A message and I can pass it on. Yeah there's not to many girls left out there. You would be VERY shocked to know where A couple of the girls are and what there up to these day's. I actually went to see renae today who is clean and sober and has A great job. I was shocked. ! I'm at the old place today though playing with fire yeah I have to run.

Warlock 21
01-19-09, 02:22
I have both of these girls numbers you can send me A message and I can pass it on. Yeah there's not to many girls left out there. You would be VERY shocked to know where A couple of the girls are and what there up to these day's. I actually went to see renae today who is clean and sober and has A great job. I was shocked. ! I'm at the old place today though playing with fire yeah I have to run.Lena is quite good. Loves to inhale sack. She has incredibility large nipples that protrude out like giant kidney beans. Good with anal.

Warlock 21
01-19-09, 02:27
Lena has incredibility large protruding nipples on her huge breasts. Enjoys letting you suck them. Can wink at you with her brown eye. Very good at inhaling the sack.

Snow Man
01-20-09, 09:52
I have both of these girls numbers you can send me A message and I can pass it on. Yeah there's not to many girls left out there. You would be VERY shocked to know where A couple of the girls are and what there up to these day's. I actually went to see renae today who is clean and sober and has A great job. I was shocked. ! I'm at the old place today though playing with fire yeah I have to run.

Do any of the girls that have gone "legit" work for side money?

Moe Xxx
01-21-09, 16:36
I went there last week and I found a nice girl with small breasts she was nice I asked her if she offers anything outside she took my number and didn't call.

Is Lena the blonde who has huge breasts?

Warlock 21
01-23-09, 05:15
I went there last week and I found a nice girl with small breasts she was nice I asked her if she offers anything outside she took my number and didn't call.

Is Lena the blonde who has huge breasts?Yes she has huge breasts, she is a BBW.

Moe Xxx
01-28-09, 01:57
Does anyone has lena's digits or more info about her?

I've seen her on the stage she's hot.

Roger Greene
01-28-09, 12:58
Thnx spartans for your info.

Today around 3 am picked candis (not sure how to spell it) but it was too late to get her home so I got her digits to see her tomm. Do you know anything about her? How would I see Michele at the rush hour? Any digits of her? I can exchange.I think I know who you are referring too. Candis used to be a dancer at the hamilton owned bars (leggs, henry's, etc..) I used to see her on the street after the bar would close and sometimes take her home. C cup breasts, blonde hair, shit ton of energy if it is the same girl.

Kevin22
01-28-09, 16:20
Wait. Is this the same lena that used to work at kfc? And if so does she still work there? Does she dance anywhere and does anyone know her last name?

Does anyone has lena's digits or more info about her?

I've seen her on the stage she's hot.

Spartan99
01-29-09, 10:20
Does anybody know of some better spots than US12 in Ypsi. I'm not new to the area by any stretch, but it seems the main drag has dried up. I am getting a bit gun shy due to LE being so hungry these days. Its all about revenue to the locals! I've read about the bus stop, but its pretty crowded, and who is good enough to pick out a SW in that crowd doing a slow roll. Hats off to you, but she'd have to be pretty fugly to stick out. Prefer BSW or young spinner WSW. So, the majority of the ones out there are getting chunky or super cracked out. I've enjoyed this old WSW dreams at the notel by the triagle, but WTF, she don't CIM. Crazy let down in this economy. So, I look forward to any input of solid alternate recon routes, or digits to a reliable SP in the area. Because of the times, CL dreams are out of my .2-.4 a week hobby limitations. Being cheap adds a certain dimension to the sport.

Want to through out some thanks to the tip on Lynn, WSP, about 50, nice body, and super, super professional service. She isn't near A2, but at US24 and Seven Mile area (around Lahser). Safe house spot and works for a budget minded dude. Nice rack for her age.

Look forward to some feedback before I head out. Be safe.

Road King #1
01-29-09, 10:30
Found a nice youngish bsw yesterday. Very accommadating .2. Good personality, looks, tad chunkish, non-hurried, doesnt seem to be on the pipe. I really dont want to lose this one, but I will trade some digits for proven contributors. She lives on the strip but doesnt entertain there.

X1970
01-31-09, 01:44
Stopped in at the Hot Spot and was disappointed! WTF! Pasties? Gentlemen, 15 miles east on 12 you will find Bogarts, its worth the drive. Another mile east and 1 block south on Inkster Rd you can see actual nipples and get FULL SERVICE! @ Henry the 8th's The Hot Spot sucks, take your $$$ a little further east and gat some real BANG for your bucks!

X1970
01-31-09, 01:46
Stopped in for a little quality time with Lena. The BBBJ was great! Will be repeating for the FS. She is sweet,clean and is good at what she does!

Moe Xxx
01-31-09, 06:43
Wait. Is this the same lena that used to work at kfc? And if so does she still work there? Does she dance anywhere and does anyone know her last name?I don't know I just saw her dancing once,

I'm new to the area is Mich. Ave in Ypsi (starting from the Honda until the strip club) the only place to hunt?

Any help is appreciated.

Honeybun
02-07-09, 10:42
Lisa, blonde tight jeans and heels, 35+ nice body is sharing an apt with me now.
pm me for contact.

Qetuo
02-07-09, 13:19
Stopped in for a little quality time with Lena. The BBBJ was great! Will be repeating for the FS. She is sweet,clean and is good at what she does!

Where does Lena work?

Spartan99
02-07-09, 14:58
Lisa, blonde tight jeans and heels, 35+ nice body is sharing an apt with me now.
pm me for contact.

Any chance of a body pic?

Honeybun
02-10-09, 10:20
Lisa is willing to send pics send email and serious requests. Were still in Ann Arbor living the clean life. There are A couple girls who live downstairs that have been interested in what me and Lisa do, will keep you posted.

Pm for number for Lisa.

Mw Jrp
02-11-09, 19:05
Spartan 99 is simply asking for a dispaly of the goods, we don't have to have her cute little face. Just want an idea of what we're getting. If you check my posts you'll see many lovely providers sans face shots. As for the newbies, if they too are interested in grocery money post their pics. But please identitfy who's whom. Thanks, MW

Lisa is willing to send pics send email and serious requests. Were still in Ann Arbor living the clean life. There are A couple girls who live downstairs that have been interested in what me and Lisa do, will keep you posted.

Pm for number for Lisa.

Spartan99
02-26-09, 05:49
Saw younger BSW on US12 across from Notel, in front of the trailer park. Went to turn around and she was picked up quick. Nice looking girl. That was about 3 pm yesterday, I'll cruise that way today for double take.

Spartan99
02-26-09, 18:16
I was out and about this Thursday and didn't see the BSW. Got a location for her, so maybe next week. Did dream of a super skinny WSP. Nice for .4

AllwaysLookin
02-27-09, 19:21
I was out and about this Thursday and didn't see the BSW. Got a location for her, so maybe next week. Did dream of a super skinny WSP. Nice for .4

Was her name Carol?

Spartan99
02-28-09, 08:42
I did not catch her name. She had dirty blonde/brown hair, about 5-4", 98 pounds, flabby b cups, above the shoulder length hair, about 40 years old, but her skin looked aged beyond its years, and really pretty blue eyes. Really good BBBJCIMWS skills. She was on North side of US12, West of the triangle, standing next the two story white building (just west of a party store). She was standing with a heavy white girl who didn't look like she was into the dream business, but but hanging with her.

Again, maybe the description helps, but the name is foggy to me.

Was her name Carol?

Snow Man
03-01-09, 09:36
Spartan 99 is simply asking for a dispaly of the goods, we don't have to have her cute little face. Just want an idea of what we're getting. If you check my posts you'll see many lovely providers sans face shots. As for the newbies, if they too are interested in grocery money post their pics. But please identitfy who's whom. Thanks, MW

I'd like a visual reference as well - not sure what the resistance is about?

AllwaysLookin
03-01-09, 21:54
I'd like a visual reference as well - not sure what the resistance is about?

Ran into Lisa Saturday. She is not looking too good these days. The YoYo wt has caught up to her in that she has developed a odd shape. I would be wary of any Pics she posts.

Truth of Lisa is, she is really not all that consistent. Once in a while she is adequate and she will promise you better then next time. But better never really cums.

The other thing is that she has really bad hygene. There has been a few times I shot a load on her tits only to have her wipe them clean with her shirt and put it back on.

BTW. she says she is not living with Kevin any more.

Spartan99
03-02-09, 18:07
Been told Marrissa is an option out that way. Good body and abou 36 from what I have heard. Will report by next week all the details.

Ran into Lisa Saturday. She is not looking too good these days. The YoYo wt has caught up to her in that she has developed a odd shape. I would be wary of any Pics she posts.

Truth of Lisa is, she is really not all that consistent. Once in a while she is adequate and she will promise you better then next time. But better never really cums.

The other thing is that she has really bad hygene. There has been a few times I shot a load on her tits only to have her wipe them clean with her shirt and put it back on.

BTW. she says she is not living with Kevin any more.

Jxulri
03-17-09, 11:31
Ran into Carol mid-morning today along the Ave. West of the party store and dreamed of a really nice BBBJCIMWS.

AllwaysLookin
03-17-09, 20:53
Ran into Carol mid-morning today along the Ave. West of the party store and dreamed of a really nice BBBJCIMWS.

Carol is definatly eager to please and enthusiastic. She has lost a lot of wt and will probably only be good for another couple of months.

Snow Man
03-17-09, 21:03
Carol is definatly eager to please and enthusiastic. She has lost a lot of wt and will probably only be good for another couple of months.

Is Carol Blonde, older (say 40's ish), usually works near the Kroger??

Moe Xxx
03-18-09, 05:12
I've been driving for the last 3 weeks and couldn't find anyone!

Any help?

AllwaysLookin
03-18-09, 20:38
Is Carol Blonde, older (say 40's ish), usually works near the Kroger??

I think Carol is in her 30's. She has dirty blond hair and is extremly thin. She is usually not far from the party store accross from the lumber yard.

Spartan99
03-19-09, 17:01
Enjoyed dream of BSW, 29, about 7 all around. .2 BBBJCIM no S.
She does in dreams near triangle.

Roger Greene
03-26-09, 09:55
Wondering if any of the senior members can help me out here. From time to time I like to pick up a wsw and have an extended visit. Maybe like a two hour notel motel visit. Do any of the senior members have a wsw in her 20's to 40's, maybe a little on the heavier side(I like large tits is why). Would appreciate any info and digits if you know someone that fits this bill.

Roger

Jxulri
03-27-09, 13:09
I ran into Leslie by the BP in town today.

She says she is SWing west of the bridge because of increased County LE activity east of the bridge.

Dreamed of a BBBJCIM with no S.

Stay safe.

AllwaysLookin
04-05-09, 13:38
I have been out frequently and cannot find anything. I have been doing Lena about once a week. She has a lot of talent, but damn a little variety would be nice .

Is anyone having any luck on the stroll? if so, what time of day?

Fuddzie
04-12-09, 10:08
I have been out frequently and cannot find anything. I have been doing Lena about once a week. She has a lot of talent, but damn a little variety would be nice .

Is anyone having any luck on the stroll? if so, what time of day?I've heard in the past about the bus station? What happened to that fishing hole?

Kingdom69
04-12-09, 11:14
I drove around the Ypsi area Friday night round 11:30 PM - 1 AM. I was unable to see anything moving on the streets at all. Uncle Leo was no where around to be seen either.

K

AllwaysLookin
04-12-09, 21:50
I've heard in the past about the bus station? What happened to that fishing hole?

I spend Friday night and Saturday in Ypsi and could not find diddly. Seems that for that last few weeks there is nothing.

As far as the bus station, ten years ago you could find someone around there, but I have not seen anything there since.

This stroll is getting lame. Lately the choices are Lena and Lesley. I enjoy them both, but I dont like to bang the same thing over and over.

Does anyone have any digits or a lead on anything else there?

Donniedo 42
04-18-09, 08:47
Hey,

I have been seeing lesley lately and all I can say is damn shes not only a looker but very sweet and good at the what is wanted too! Hey my girl just wanted to say hello.

Donniedo

Moe Xxx
04-18-09, 23:28
I've been driving every Friday and Thursday for the last 5 weeks and couldn't find anyone! Is it only me?

If anyone to pvt me so digits would be appreciated.

Kingdom69
04-19-09, 21:00
Hey,

I have been seeing lesley lately and all I can say is damn shes not only a looker but very sweet and good at the what is wanted too! Hey my girl just wanted to say hello.

Donniedo

I wouldn't mind hooking up with lesley... not sure if I have had the pleasure yet. I almost never see anyone around.

Kingdom69
04-19-09, 21:01
I've been driving every Friday and Thursday for the last 5 weeks and couldn't find anyone! Is it only me?

If anyone to pvt me so digits would be appreciated.

The area has been pretty dry, I havn't seen to many in the area since the winter hit. The weather is warming up so maybe things will start jumping again.

Moe Xxx
04-20-09, 04:39
Hopefully. Is there anyone who's willing to pass the digits for Lesley?

The area has been pretty dry, I havn't seen to many in the area since the winter hit. The weather is warming up so maybe things will start jumping again.

Jxulri
04-22-09, 16:00
I was cruising MI ave for about an hour this afternoon and saw nothing except Robin, who was walking with some guy and didn't appear to be working. Nice to see shes back in town, however.

Stay safe.

Jxulri
04-23-09, 10:20
I cruised down the Ave this morning on my way to work and stumbled across a 28yo BSW that I have not seen in a few years. She has no digits and said she was not back in the hobby full time. I didn't see anything else.

Good luck and stay safe.

Jxulri
04-27-09, 15:03
I saw a few SW's out during lunch time today, including Carol, Leslie, the BSW from my earlier post, and a HSW that I have not seen in about a year. Carol and Leslie were in the downtown area and the other two were near the party store near Riely Court Apts.

Stay safe.

Adrec
04-28-09, 12:34
Around 730 yesterday on the corner of Prospect and Mich Ave (at the wahlgreens) was a short petite possible HSW. She was wearing a red shirt and carrying 2 white trashbags. She had the paranoid look of someone working. Didn't see any LE or signs of them. She is the first that I've seen in months.

Jxulri
04-29-09, 18:08
I dreamed of a BBBJCIM with a BSW named Kiesha this morning. She was hanging around the party store to the West of Riley Court Apts. Near her was a WSW named Jackie. I have seen her before and when shes high on drugs, which she was today, shes one of the meanest biotches around and wise to avoid.

Stay safe

AllwaysLookin
05-03-09, 16:38
Good news, crazy Kimberly is back. Ran into her at about 8 PM Saturday. Took her to a room and did her well. She is looking good. The rack is still firm and full. She is easily the hottest action on the stroll.

Looks like she put on some weight in the thighs and hips but otherwise as good as ever.

She was at her best, wild humping, dirty talk and lots of hip action. Well worth it.

Jxulri
05-06-09, 14:22
I ran into a WSW named Natalie today at lunch time near the BK. She had a spinner body with shoulder length dark hair. I had not seen her before so I watched for a few minutes as fellow hobbiest circled. She talked to one for a minute and he drove away. I approached her and asked if she needed a ride. She jumped in, did the checks, and noticed what were the worst teeth I have ever seen, completely wrecked by crack. She said the other guy was unwilling to pay what she was asking. When she told me the amount, I ageed with him and dropped her near the pick. Any other information on her?

I saw Sheila near Kroger, but she was gone before I could turn around.

Stay safe

Jxulri
05-07-09, 09:57
Good news, crazy Kimberly is back. Ran into her at about 8 PM Saturday. Took her to a room and did her well. She is looking good. The rack is still firm and full. She is easily the hottest action on the stroll.

Looks like she put on some weight in the thighs and hips but otherwise as good as ever.

She was at her best, wild humping, dirty talk and lots of hip action. Well worth it.I ran into Kimberly this morning by CVS.

I agree that she is the hottest thing on the stroll and has a very nice set of tubes.

Dreamed of a nice BBBJCIM.

Snow Man
05-16-09, 15:40
I ran into Kimberly this morning by CVS.

I agree that she is the hottest thing on the stroll and has a very nice set of tubes.

Dreamed of a nice BBBJCIM.

Guys, with cell technology the way it is, almost all of us have cameras on our mobile phones.

Let's starts taking some pics, so we can know who these hotties are.

Having said that, does anyone have a snap of Kiimberly.

MwJrp is the master photog around here, and the guys in Memphis and San Diego do an awesome job also.

Snow Man
05-16-09, 15:44
Found these and thought I would post. From the Ypsi stroll; East of Bridge; July of 2008.

Supersexyjenny
05-16-09, 19:36
Hi Fellas!

I posted in the classifieds, so not looking for advert LOL. Looking for a curious question. I'm a chick, obvious by the screen name, and an escort. I'm just wondering the difference in price between these street walkers and a non-street escort? Also, do you guys pay for the rooms to see them in? Just curious. I'll have an apartment in ypsi in the next few days or so. Hhhhmmmmmm. LOL

*Jenny*

AllwaysLookin
05-22-09, 18:50
Ran into Heather near the BK. Had to pass because I was late, but I did want to check it out.

She was thin, but no track marks. Looked about 20 or so. Seemed very eager to please, even to rubbing my crotch while I turned around to drop her off.

Anyone encounter her?

Snow Man
05-25-09, 11:00
Late post;
Stroll Date; 5/21/09-Thursday
Time; 9PM
Weather; hi 70's, Clear and Dry (basically perfect)

Had a little bit of time Thursday night, so I did the Ypsi stroll. Started on the East end, by the triangle, and cruised west to the bus station, and then back again. Really didn't see anything the on the first loop. The second time through I saw something catch my eye at the party store east of BK and the bridge. I flipped around in the BK lot and scooped up Kimberly; 29yo WSW. Kim was about 5'5", brunette with a pony tail down the middle of her back, maybe 145lbs, bigger ass than I usually like. We had some talk and I get the impression she doesn't use drugs, at least not rock or "H". So just a good all American girl doing the nasty for donations.

We zip to a secluded parking spot for the dreamed about BBBJCIM sp; NQBS. Kim bared all the goods; girls, giner, etc... Fingers were allowed full access playtime, and the nips were slightly smaller gumdrops, but very "into" what we were doing. Kim took a few breaks during the BBBJ asking me to continue by hand, while she played with hers. That was a nice sight, and she made the appropriate noises. Although I like a gal to lick it and stick to it until the job is done.

So, all in all, Kimberly was only a so-so BBBJ, a little "teethy" at times, and I had some bruising at the tip of Mr. Happy later that night (WTF is that all about). She was a little pricey (she agreed to .25, but said she usually gets more). Even after another .10 tip. She looks like she might be a good FS/GFE experience in a no-tel, so maybe I might repeat.

Have dig's to trade to seniors, although she TOLD me the phone was off-but she uses that number when the bill is paid.

AllwaysLookin
05-26-09, 15:30
Late post;
Stroll Date; 5/21/09-Thursday
Time; 9PM
Weather; hi 70's, Clear and Dry (basically perfect)

Had a little bit of time Thursday night, so I did the Ypsi stroll. Started on the East end, by the triangle, and cruised west to the bus station, and then back again. Really didn't see anything the on the first loop. The second time through I saw something catch my eye at the party store east of BK and the bridge. I flipped around in the BK lot and scooped up Kimberly; 29yo WSW. Kim was about 5'5", brunette with a pony tail down the middle of her back, maybe 145lbs, bigger ass than I usually like. We had some talk and I get the impression she doesn't use drugs, at least not rock or "H". So just a good all American girl doing the nasty for donations.

We zip to a secluded parking spot for the dreamed about BBBJCIM sp; NQBS. Kim bared all the goods; girls, giner, etc... Fingers were allowed full access playtime, and the nips were slightly smaller gumdrops, but very "into" what we were doing. Kim took a few breaks during the BBBJ asking me to continue by hand, while she played with hers. That was a nice sight, and she made the appropriate noises. Although I like a gal to lick it and stick to it until the job is done.

So, all in all, Kimberly was only a so-so BBBJ, a little "teethy" at times, and I had some bruising at the tip of Mr. Happy later that night (WTF is that all about). She was a little pricey (she agreed to .25, but said she usually gets more). Even after another .10 tip. She looks like she might be a good FS/GFE experience in a no-tel, so maybe I might repeat.

Have dig's to trade to seniors, although she TOLD me the phone was off-but she uses that number when the bill is paid.

zThis is crazy Kimberly, right?

Snow Man
05-26-09, 15:49
zThis is crazy Kimberly, right?

Maybe?? I asked what she looked like the other day as well. If so I have met her, and the description should be accurate. she lives in the 'hood west of Kroger, east of Walgreens.

Said she is 29, 2 kids

Donniedo 42
05-29-09, 11:57
Sorry guys I don't have her number but she is a winner. Short dark hair and glasses. Shes not out that much if you do see her Shes usually by the D. Q. And shes very sweet. Shes has tattoos on her ankles.

Later,

Donniedo

Jxulri
06-02-09, 08:12
A couple days ago, I saw Keisha and Tina standing just to the West of the party store near Riley Ct. At about 9am. Dreamed of a BBBJCIM with Keisha. During the drop at Riley Ct., I noticed Carol walking with what appeared to be a few residence of Riley Ct.

Stay safe.

Jxulri
06-03-09, 14:01
I ran into Kimberly while cruising the ave at lunch today. She hopped in and I dreamed of a BBBJCIM. She really had her head moving around looking for something to steel while we were driving so be careful if you give her a ride.

Stay safe

Bumper1
06-05-09, 12:49
All

I was at Monkey Bar at Ann Arbor last evening & there was this asian female hanging out there for a long time. I couldn't approach due to uncertainity & she had a very nice racks & other assets. Have anyone encoutered her. Through some lights.

Cheers,

Bumper

Snow Man
06-10-09, 15:47
Stroll Date; 6/8/09-Tuesday
Time; 1-5pm
Weather; Lo 70's, Clear and Dry, Sunny (perfect stroll weather)

I was in RECON only mode on Tuesday, and decided to take advantage of the beautiful day. I started my stroll in the “D” but ended in Ypsi. I saw Lesley by the Car Wash on the Hill, and she was with some guy. Maybe that was HoneyBun?

Slow day, but the weather was beautiful and LEO was very light except for a Washtenaw Sheriff, but I think he was passing through.

Snow Man
06-10-09, 15:50
All

I was at Monkey Bar at Ann Arbor last evening & there was this asian female hanging out there for a long time. I couldn't approach due to uncertainity & she had a very nice racks & other assets. Have anyone encoutered her. Through some lights.

Cheers,

Bumper

So you saw a hottie asian at a BAR? Mustve been a working girl for sure?

Well no matter; I've done her for SURE?!?!

Ampboner
06-11-09, 11:52

Well no matter; I've done her for SURE? It's possible that she may only have just been waiting for a friend. Or possibly to pickup a guy without monetary exchange. My girlfriend is asian (not her though. Small boobs) and tells me she is approached by guys alot while waiting for me or her friends including at the Monkey Bar. You have me thinking now. Where was she last Friday when I arrived late?

Muffmonster469
06-11-09, 18:21
First time poster, long time reader. This site referred to me from someone who used to read my post from a different site which no one seems to go to anymore. World sex guide.

Anyhow; cruised Mich Ave in the rain today cause I was bored when I saw a tall brunutte close to the Ford Rd Bridge so I swung around and picked her up. Face was a 5, body was a 7. "a" chest. Which is why she wasn't an 8 body. (teeth are completely jacked up). Anyhow, she asked for.3 for 1/2-1/2, I told her.2 was my best. She agreed and told me we could go to her friends place in those cracked out units by the trailer park at the end of town across from the philly cheesesteak place. (which I need a review on by the way). So Natalie has me make 2 stops. Gained my trust by leaving her purse in my car to run into the first unit. Probably to score something. Then came back out and had me drive down about 5 more units. Then told me to wait in my car while she asked her friend to take a walk. 1 minute later her friend comes out. About a 40 year old black woman. Who says. "sweetheart Natalie just ran out the back door. Next time I see her I'm gonna slap the ***** blah blah blah I'm so sorry."

My loss. No big deal. Live and learn.

On a brighter note. I found Nina a couple weeks ago walking around the buss stop. She is 19, face 8 by SW standards. Body a solid 9. 19 years old. Was walking with her "man". I drove by them 3 times before I stopped and I saw the separation between them every time I passed which is why I stopped. Anyhow. We went back to her place. It was about 2am. And I got all I wanted for.22. Asked for more, I of course told her I was poor and pay day was a few days away. (love that game. With my wallet hidden under the floormat full of 20's.). Anyhow, she gave me her number. And I gave her my cell. I tried calling her but the number belongs to a neighbor and every time I call the neighbor has to knock on her door and he acts like its a huge inconvenience. Which I'm sure it is, so I stopped calling. Maybe I'll see her walking around again!

Anyhow, watch out for the tall skinny brunette with jacked up teeth. Around 25 years old or so.

Happy hunting.

Snow Man
06-11-09, 21:19
All

Cheers,

Bumper

Well no matter; I've done her for SURE?!?!

It's possible that she may only have just been waiting for a friend. Or possibly to pickup a guy without monetary exchange. My girlfriend is asian (not her though. Small boobs) and tells me she is approached by guys alot while waiting for me or her friends including at the Monkey Bar. You have me thinking now. Where was she last Friday when I arrived late?

Sorry guys, I was being sarcastic.

Beman
06-13-09, 07:40
Had a good experience with Natalie. She even posed for photos. Perhaps this is a different Natalie.

First time poster, long time reader. This site referred to me from someone who used to read my post from a different site which no one seems to go to anymore. World sex guide.

Anyhow; cruised Mich Ave in the rain today cause I was bored when I saw a tall brunutte close to the Ford Rd Bridge so I swung around and picked her up. Face was a 5, body was a 7. "a" chest. Which is why she wasn't an 8 body. (teeth are completely jacked up). Anyhow, she asked for.3 for 1/2-1/2, I told her.2 was my best. She agreed and told me we could go to her friends place in those cracked out units by the trailer park at the end of town across from the philly cheesesteak place. (which I need a review on by the way). So Natalie has me make 2 stops. Gained my trust by leaving her purse in my car to run into the first unit. Probably to score something. Then came back out and had me drive down about 5 more units. Then told me to wait in my car while she asked her friend to take a walk. 1 minute later her friend comes out. About a 40 year old black woman. Who says. "sweetheart Natalie just ran out the back door. Next time I see her I'm gonna slap the ***** blah blah blah I'm so sorry."

My loss. No big deal. Live and learn.

On a brighter note. I found Nina a couple weeks ago walking around the buss stop. She is 19, face 8 by SW standards. Body a solid 9. 19 years old. Was walking with her "man". I drove by them 3 times before I stopped and I saw the separation between them every time I passed which is why I stopped. Anyhow. We went back to her place. It was about 2am. And I got all I wanted for.22. Asked for more, I of course told her I was poor and pay day was a few days away. (love that game. With my wallet hidden under the floormat full of 20's.). Anyhow, she gave me her number. And I gave her my cell. I tried calling her but the number belongs to a neighbor and every time I call the neighbor has to knock on her door and he acts like its a huge inconvenience. Which I'm sure it is, so I stopped calling. Maybe I'll see her walking around again!

Anyhow, watch out for the tall skinny brunette with jacked up teeth. Around 25 years old or so.

Happy hunting.

Muffmonster469
06-14-09, 00:04
Had a good experience with Natalie. She even posed for photos. Perhaps this is a different Natalie.Thats definitely her. Maybe she was mad I was only giving her 20? Next time I'll play it smarter.

Tongue
06-14-09, 17:25
Thats definitely her. Maybe she was mad I was only giving her 20? Next time I'll play it smarter.
Yeah, flip her off as you drive by.

Jxulri
06-16-09, 13:03
I was cruising the ave today during lunch time and picked up Carol. Dreamed of a pretty sweet BBBJCIMWS. Awesome skill. No digits. On the way to the drop, she pointed out Shawna, who she mentioned is a mean BSW. I also saw Leslie by the BK walking toward town.

Stay safe

Jxulri
06-19-09, 07:39
I was doing some recon yesterday and saw Sheila walking East of Kroger. She was definitely working. I also so a thn WSW with blonde shoulder length hair and what looked to be C/D cups cans sitting on the park bench between KFC and the DQ near town. Anyone have any info on her?

Stay safe.

B Bad 711
06-28-09, 18:07
I have been out several times lately and seen nothing that looked like an sw.

Looking Around
06-29-09, 09:12
Saw a slender WSW at the BP station next to the car wash...hair tied in a bun, shorts, round glasses, small chest. I've seen her before, can't place her name, can anyone help?

Jxulri
06-30-09, 07:22
I saw Kimberly at 11:30 yesterday morning. Before I could make the turn, she was getting into a full size van near the pawn shops. She seems to hang out in that area. Didn't see anything else and split after about 30 mins.

B Bad 711
06-30-09, 19:00
Monday afternoon I saw a new girl,35, thin, dark hair, smallish build near DQ.

Circled, but she was getting into mini van. anyone know her??

Jxulri
07-01-09, 09:03
New action

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday afternoon I saw a new girl, 35, thin, dark hair, smallish build near DQ.

Circled, but she was getting into mini van. Anyone know her?

I believe I know who you are referring to. If its the one I am thinking of, she has dropped out of the scene for about 9 months. I saw her a few days ago myself walking out of Riley Ct. Apt. I can't recall her name, but she used to tell tales of being a Grateful Dead follower. She works hard at pleasing and not a bad experience.

Bratley1055
07-01-09, 22:18
Are these reports Ann Arbor or Ypsi?

What streets are you guys talking about?

B Bad 711
07-01-09, 22:59
Thanks for the info. I thought she reminded me of South Carolina blonde from last year, but with less chest.

Hope to see her again and find out more.

B Bad 711
07-02-09, 22:12
There is never any action in AA. What there is is in Ypsi.

Mich ave in town and east, mostly.

Cruised through toneight about 8:15 noone out

Donniedo 42
07-04-09, 11:05
If any yall have had Lesley bare back if she does that regular.? . Or if yall got into her back side for a ride. Just curious and been wanting both from her.

Jxulri
07-07-09, 06:46
If any yall have had Lesley bare back if she does that regular.? . Or if yall got into her back side for a ride. Just curious and been wanting both from her.If you're into a lot of bush, go for it. The amount she sports is not appealing to me so I have never thought about it.

Good lucking tapping it, however.

AllwaysLookin
07-07-09, 18:47
If you're into a lot of bush, go for it. The amount she sports is not appealing to me so I have never thought about it.

Good lucking tapping it, however.

I agree, that snapper looks like a northern black bear.

I would be careful about bb'ing her though. That's just asking for trouble.

Looking Around
07-10-09, 22:43
Slender, youngish looking blonde (hair below shoulders), walking about 9:12 PM past the BK. Couldn't get a real good look at her, she was wearing something kinda light pink. Lost her in the darkness, she was definitely walking. Sound familiar?

Saw the slender wsw (not the one I just mentioned) I asked about previously, mid-evening at the Citgo on Thu, wearing cutoff camo pants and a dark top. Anyone familiar with her?

Vanessa Vixen
07-11-09, 14:16
New action

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday afternoon I saw a new girl, 35, thin, dark hair, smallish build near DQ.

Circled, but she was getting into mini van. Anyone know her?

I believe I know who you are referring to. If its the one I am thinking of, she has dropped out of the scene for about 9 months. I saw her a few days ago myself walking out of Riley Ct. Apt. I can't recall her name, but she used to tell tales of being a Grateful Dead follower. She works hard at pleasing and not a bad experience.The deadhead girl is Jodi "fresh". We used to be friends before she started smoking rock. She used to walk on Cass in detroit in '07, there's a report on her somewhere. She lived with a friend of mine who was trying to help her do the escort thing online but she is just too cracked out to maintain. She has good skills but IMHO talks too much during the action, I've done a double with her during the brief escorting attempt, but she will steal anything that's not nailed down, so be careful. She was in jail for about 5 mos but she's been out for a month or so. I heard she was staying on Riley Ct.

AllwaysLookin
07-18-09, 15:43
Ran into Nina last week. She was neart the dairy queen and the bp. She had an apartment near the water tower.

It was an incredible experience, nice tight hot body, she appeared about 19. Went back to her apt where she put on some stilletto heels and a hot outfit.

Pretty inexperienced but quickly learned how to put on a good show. Jump on this one guys, none of them continue to look like this for long.

She is open to orgy games and gang bang if someone wants to join up with us.

AllwaysLookin
07-18-09, 15:46
The deadhead girl is Jodi "fresh". We used to be friends before she started smoking rock. She used to walk on Cass in detroit in '07, there's a report on her somewhere. She lived with a friend of mine who was trying to help her do the escort thing online but she is just too cracked out to maintain. She has good skills but IMHO talks too much during the action, I've done a double with her during the brief escorting attempt, but she will steal anything that's not nailed down, so be careful. She was in jail for about 5 mos but she's been out for a month or so. I heard she was staying on Riley Ct.

This is not something I have seen in Jodie fresh. I have recieved a few great BJ's from her over the last year or two. I found her pleasant and honest.

My only complaint that she is sometimes unclean. She is definately a CBJ type, but other than that I highly recommend her.

Jxulri
07-27-09, 07:00
This is not something I have seen in Jodie fresh. I have recieved a few great BJ's from her over the last year or two. I found her pleasant and honest.

My only complaint that she is sometimes unclean. She is definately a CBJ type, but other than that I highly recommend her.I have not had a bad experience with Jodi either. I have only seen her once (recently) in the past 6 months walking from Riley Ct. to Ford Rd. and didn't have time to stop.

Jxulri
07-30-09, 06:59
I saw Sheila out today at lunch time walking between Kroger and CVS.

She jumped into a car before I could make the turn.

B Bad 711
07-31-09, 17:08
Yesterday 8:00am saw a red head and a black girl between the your and party store definately looking.

Drove back and got the look from red head but I was working and could not stop. Can anyone id them?

Both slim but seemed well bilt.

Jxulri
08-04-09, 19:37
I cruised the strip right after lunch and saw Robin on my first pass. Not thinking I would see much else, I made the turn and picked her up. I enjoyed a nice BBBJCIM. On the way to the drop, I noticed a very nice looking tall white female and asked Robin about her. She didn't think she was working so I continued on to the drop point. Along the way I saw Josh, AKA Candy. He/She had a pillow stuffed in his/her ass and was wearing female clothes. After the drop, I drove back to where I saw the tall WSW and saw her get into a car. The next time I am out, I will definately be looking for her.

Good luck and stay safe.

Snow Man
08-04-09, 22:35
I noticed a very nice looking tall white female and asked Robin about her.
I drove back to where I saw the tall WSW and saw her get into a car. The next time I am out, I will definately be looking for her.

Good luck and stay safe.

Where abouts was the new WSW? Any chance of a pic?

Jxulri
08-05-09, 08:52
Where abouts was the new WSW? Any chance of a pic?I saw her along the ave walking from the Speedway toward Discount Tire.

Member #4590
08-05-09, 15:49
The tall girls name is Heather and she is new to the stroll. She is 24 and a student and does everything covered. Her skills are not the greatest but she will improve. Had half and half for forty. She is probably the best around for good hygene and no drugs use. No digits.

Be nice, we need to keep her around.

Jxulri
08-06-09, 14:03
I went out on a mission this morning right before lunch to see if I could locate Heather. I didn't see her, but within a half hour, saw Leslie, Robin, Kimberly. Anyone have digits for Heather?

Stay safe

Al BigtBolt
08-07-09, 15:45
I went out on a mission this morning right before lunch to see if I could locate Heather. I didn't see her, but within a half hour, saw Leslie, Robin, Kimberly. Anyone have digits for Heather?

Stay safeWhere is Heather?

Al BigtBolt
08-07-09, 15:49
Where is Heather the new WSW?

Any chance of a pic?

Al

Jxulri
08-11-09, 19:22
Where is Heather the new WSW?

Any chance of a pic?

AlAl,

You should probably consider contributing to the cause and paying your dues before asking for such information.

That way we can all benefit from your contribution.

Stay safe.

Sumfun69
08-12-09, 21:54
Yesterday 8:00am saw a red head and a black girl between the your and party store definately looking.

Drove back and got the look from red head but I was working and could not stop. Can anyone id them?

Both slim but seemed well bilt.Not sure who they were but I saw them too. They were out bright & early.

Spongebob357
08-12-09, 22:37
Picked up Heather by the coin laundry about 5:15, when for the cbj for .2. Good skills, nice looking and willing. Would recomend.

B Bad 711
08-16-09, 14:09
Thursday the cruise was slow until I got to Mich. Ave. And Waird. Saw WSW and BSW by store. They were looking for business, went back, blonde was gone BSW was with blk male.

Member #4590
08-17-09, 20:27
Have been looking for Heathe since the fist time I had her. Anyone know her time on the stroll or where she hangs, it would be appreciated. Her digits would be super if you have them. She does not have a phone but there is one where she is staying but I did not get it from her as she did not want alot of calls going there. I am thinking of buying her a throw away phone. It is cheaper than gasoline.

Any help would be appreciated.

A2195
08-18-09, 08:29
Took a stroll twice yesterday (noon & 8 pm) saw a bsw & a wsw (the wsw was a regular I do do not know her name looks like the years have been hard on her).

No Heather bummer.

Jxulri
08-21-09, 07:12
I have made it a point to get out on the stroll at least once the past few days and didn't see any regulars excpet Leslie, Sheila, and a BSW with big cans that was all cracked out. I saw Carol once by the Speedway, but she was gone when I made the turn. I am also pretty sure I spotted Vanessa Vixen. Can't miss the hair, short height, and big melons. I stopped to see if she needed a ride, but she has apparently not stooped low enough to accept a ride from someone in the hobby. In her recent posts, she claims to have an incall spot in Ypsi so that aligns with the sighting. Kim has dropped out of sight, Robin seems to have a bf she clings to when she is out, and I have not seen Jodi Fresh.

Stay safe.

AllwaysLookin
08-21-09, 22:38
Have been looking for Heathe since the fist time I had her. Anyone know her time on the stroll or where she hangs, it would be appreciated. Her digits would be super if you have them. She does not have a phone but there is one where she is staying but I did not get it from her as she did not want alot of calls going there. I am thinking of buying her a throw away phone. It is cheaper than gasoline.

I finally figured out who Heather is. I picked her up a few months ago, nothing came of it because she was so high she had a hard time getting in the car.
Saw her yesterday. She is starting to look worn and she now calls herself Holly.

Member #4590
08-22-09, 08:29
I am sure this is not the same Heather I picked up. She is new to the stroll, a student and does not use.

Waxon1
08-22-09, 14:49
Don't do it man. Never buy a Ho a throw away phone.
She will use up all the time the first day and never put another card on the thing. HOs are business stupid. It sounds like a good idea to start with and to a normal person it would be a good thing but with a Ho she will F#ck it up the first day.
I had a phone delearship once and gave HOs phones all the time.
The bitc#es never will keep time on them then the number will get void after about 60 days. It just never works.

Vanessa Vixen
08-22-09, 20:05
I *am* in Ypsi, and I don't live far from the ave. I believe I was on my way to Kroger when you offered me a ride. It's not safe out there, too much LE, and I am not trying to compete on rates with what the ladies on the street are charging, so even if someone approaches me saying they've seen me online (which has happened a couple times) I won't get in a car with anyone I don't know.

But anyone who spots me walking around and likes what they see...you know where to find me.

AllwaysLookin
08-23-09, 19:10
I am sure this is not the same Heather I picked up. She is new to the stroll, a student and does not use.

Thin and tight, brown hair and cute face? She most often wears a wifebeater teashirt and short cutoff jeans with flip flops.

You can usually find her by the laudrymat or up by the burger king?

Muffmonster469
08-23-09, 20:22
I am sure this is not the same Heather I picked up. She is new to the stroll, a student and does not use.You are right. Holly and Heather. Different girls. But you guys need to stop believing everything these hos tell you. I found Heather. And yes she's cute, young and the best thing around right now next to Nina. She also told me she was a student. She acted dumb when the crackhead she was staying with had a crack pipe in her hand. And she said. "did you see that thingy in her hand. I thin she uses it for drugs". Then she told me. "sorry I'm kinda new. Only been doing his for 2 days now." I've been reading about you guys talk about her for a month. Then when I finished stretching her out she left her notel room with the crackhead she called back in the room. Hugged me, said thanks. Then I watched as they ran to another room and starting knocking on the door with cash in their hand.

Point is. If you really believe this girl is a student. And that she doesn't do drugs. Then you are blind. She is however. A verified great piece of ass.

AllwaysLookin
08-24-09, 22:02
You are right. Holly and Heather. Different girls. But you guys need to stop believing everything these hos tell you. I found Heather. And yes she's cute, young and the best thing around right now next to Nina. She also told me she was a student. She acted dumb when the crackhead she was staying with had a crack pipe in her hand. And she said. "did you see that thingy in her hand. I thin she uses it for drugs". Then she told me. "sorry I'm kinda new. Only been doing his for 2 days now." I've been reading about you guys talk about her for a month. Then when I finished stretching her out she left her notel room with the crackhead she called back in the room. Hugged me, said thanks. Then I watched as they ran to another room and starting knocking on the door with cash in their hand.

Point is. If you really believe this girl is a student. And that she doesn't do drugs. Then you are blind. She is however. A verified great piece of ass.

which motel?

Muffmonster469
08-24-09, 22:03
which motel?The one next to the BK

DarkSilver
08-25-09, 17:06
Took a stroll down michigan today on the way home. Saw one thin dirty blond in a brown outfit. Med. Short hair talking to a driver at the pawn shop and hiding behind the bushes at krogers. She seames very skitish may be wrong. But decided to pass. Also saw a taller brunnet with glasses down by the motel across from mc D's walking towards the overpass.

AllwaysLookin
08-25-09, 21:36
The one next to the BK

What are the rates?

Do they do shortstay?

Also, do they have porn?

Muffmonster469
08-25-09, 23:33
What are the rates?

Do they do shortstay?

Also, do they have porn? No answer for any of your questions.

My stay was a short one cause I was driving by and saw Heather lingering outside. I made my own porn. And the rate was a VERY generous.40 only cause I didn't have change and felt she was worth more than my usual 0.2.

AllwaysLookin
08-26-09, 20:53
No answer for any of your questions.

My stay was a short one cause I was driving by and saw Heather lingering outside. I made my own porn. And the rate was a VERY generous.40 only cause I didn't have change and felt she was worth more than my usual 0.2.

That surprises me that she brought you back to her room. She offered that to me also the night that she was so high. But I thought it would be a hassle because that notel does not like johns going to the room.

BTW, Im now even more sure this is the Heather that sometimes calls herself Holly.

Big Raider
08-27-09, 07:36
I have driven the Michigan Avenue a couple of afternoons in the last few days and saw nothing. I decided to take a stroll this AM to see if it was any better. Between 6:30 and 7 saw 1 BSW and 2 WSW along Michigan. Only considered the WSW that was slim with long blond hair. Just don't have the same drives at 7 AM as later in the day. All three were close to the Laundramate at about but moving. No LE noted.

Member #4590
08-27-09, 08:52
One way to tell if they are the same girl is to look at there lower back. The girl I know as Heather has a lower back tatoo " HEATHER"

Jxulri
08-28-09, 07:08
One way to tell if they are the same girl is to look at there lower back. The girl I know as Heather has a lower back tatoo " HEATHER"Just in case she forgets her name?

DarkSilver
08-29-09, 16:32
I checked out Mia massage in Ypsi (new place). over all very good massage does not appear to be any exteras though but It may be because I am too new. but still a good massage if you need one. they list 3 typs of masssage reflexology, acupressure and oil. prices are $1 min set in specific time blocks with the exception that oil massage is cost plus 5

Beaverman
08-31-09, 11:22
I checked out Mia massage in Ypsi (new place). over all very good massage does not appear to be any exteras though but It may be because I am too new. but still a good massage if you need one. they list 3 typs of masssage reflexology, acupressure and oil. prices are $1 min set in specific time blocks with the exception that oil massage is cost plus 5Where are they located?

DarkSilver
08-31-09, 15:32
Where are they located?
just west of hewit off washitnaw in a little stip mall

Jxulri
09-02-09, 17:37
I took a ride along MI Ave this afternoon and saw Shiela walking on the East end of town, Robin and Candy (Josh) on the West end, and Jodi Fresh walking in the middle by CVS. I did the turn and picked up Jodi. She is looking pretty decent, but dropped her off after a short distance becuase she smelled heavily of perfume. I would have had to drench myself in gasoline to get the smell out before getting home if I would have continued. I gave her a couple bucks for the trouble, however.

I also noticed that Leo was handcuffing a female with long blonde hair at the apt. next to the BK. I didn't get a good look becuase her back was facing me.

Stay Safe.

A2195
09-03-09, 01:31
I also noticed that Leo was handcuffing a female with long blonde hair at the apt. next to the BK. I didn't get a good look becuase her back was facing me.

Stay Safe.[/QUOTE]I saw her yesterday.

Was going to ask if anyone knew her story.

Fuddzie
09-05-09, 21:04
College is back in session. There must be some foreign students that would use a good ol American welcome between the knees. Any ideas where to connect?

AllwaysLookin
09-06-09, 12:38
Picked up Natalie by the party store. Got a quick handshake. She was enthusiastic and had a nice little rack.
A little too nasty to for FS or a BJ, but good with the hands.

Dropped her off at Riley Court so odds are she is hitting the pipe.

Member #1117
09-06-09, 14:42
I ran into her this morning. She looked good from far but far from good. She has a nice body though. Teeth are jacked up and definitely is getting the face of an addict.

She took a load in the mouth so I was happy. Gave her a quarter for her time and dropped her off at crack central apartments. Man that place is a dump.

Picked up Natalie by the party store. Got a quick handshake. She was enthusiastic and had a nice little rack.

A little too nasty to for FS or a BJ, but good with the hands.

Dropped her off at Riley Court so odds are she is hitting the pipe.

Muffmonster469
09-10-09, 05:03
I decided to take a 3am stroll up the ave to see if I could find some stress relief. 3 out. One at the bridge with leo pulled over and talking to her. Older tall blonde, candy/josh walking up and down looking as lonely as always, and when I pulled behind the BK Robin comes running up. So I decide this is the best available and I take her to my spot.

She reeks of perfume, beer, and a peppermint candy. (yes I can smell all 3). Told her what I want. And she gives me the ole. "its my time of the month" story, so I settle for the bbj which she usually gives well.

15 seconds into it. (gagging), opens door, spits.

30 seconds. More gagging with mild upchuck. Opens door, spits. Digs in mouth with finger, flicks white chunk on my window. States "you are going to have to hurry, I have to go".

40 seconds total time, she stops. Sits up. Is swaying back and forth. I say are you going to puke? She says yes. She opens the door. Up chucks a little more. I start up my car and take her back to the spot she was walking at behind the BK.

20 minutes later as I continue to search. I see her out there trying again. Might have to avoid this one for a while.

Experience. 0.23

Member #4590
09-20-09, 17:49
It has really been scarce between noon and three o'clock for the last two to three weeks. Any help with time or location would really be appreciated. Name and digits would be a REAL help.

Where have they all gone?

Muffmonster469
09-21-09, 00:24
It has really been scarce between noon and three o'clock for the last two to three weeks. Any help with time or location would really be appreciated. Name and digits would be a REAL help.

Where have they all gone?Not sure. Last time I went out I got pulled over. LE says, "did you know that in the state of Michigan its illegal to solicit prostitution? " I only made 2 trips up and down the ave and they started picking on me. I guess it worked, I haven't been back yet.

B Bad 711
09-24-09, 12:21
I was cruising between 1pm and 2pm saw 2 wsw one just west of cvs walking east and one walking west just past kroger.

Both older looking 35 plus, and I have seen both before, don't know names.

Snow Man
09-24-09, 13:26
Last time I went out I got pulled over. LE says, "did you know that in the state of Michigan its illegal to solicit prostitution? " I only made 2 trips up and down the ave and they started picking on me. I guess it worked, I haven't been back yet.

Did anything happen; car impound, ticket, arrest, take Driv Lic info, anything?

Muffmonster469
09-25-09, 00:15
Did anything happen; car impound, ticket, arrest, take Driv Lic info, anything? No no no. They just saw me driving and accused me of "looking." No ticket. No warning. Of course they looked at my license. And registration.

Member #4590
09-28-09, 15:20
Picked up a girl named Rachel. One of the best I have seen on the Avenue. Good skills! Has anyone else had the opportunity. Stated she was a dancer at Bogarts. Let me know if you know of her.