PDA

View Full Version : Cuddle Comfort / Pro Cuddlers

Pages : [1] 2

Grimmy23
12-16-23, 12:08
Thread Starter.

A few people have had success with getting extras from the pro cuddlers on Cuddle Comfort and other pro cuddling sites. The San Diego forum has a section for this, so I figured it was time to start a thread here.

Personally I'm a newcomer to this genre of the hobby and haven't had any scores of my own yet, but I have a few girls lined up on my list to see. I'd love to see this thread be active and grow like the San Diego one has. A few OC cuddlers were mentioned in the San Diego thread that I will probably try at some point.

SCJohn
12-16-23, 12:39
Good luck. I came across CC a while back. But couldn't find any info. Seems like a lot of time spent to find some good ones. Of course, some like the journey and excitement of the hunt. Kind of like finding a legit MT, and working her over to the dark side. Let us know your experiences!

FarFarAway
12-16-23, 15:20
Thread Starter.

A few people have had success with getting extras from the pro cuddlers on Cuddle Comfort and other pro cuddling sites. The San Diego forum has a section for this, so I figured it was time to start a thread here.

Personally I'm a newcomer to this genre of the hobby and haven't had any scores of my own yet, but I have a few girls lined up on my list to see. I'd love to see this thread be active and grow like the San Diego one has. A few OC cuddlers were mentioned in the San Diego thread that I will probably try at some point.I posted about this in another thread, I am happy to have our own thread dedicated to it. I PMed w / the dude who posted about info on this. One qualification. He is a younger guy, 29, so what he is able to get out of a cuddle session in terms of extras may not apply to those of us more senior. I am accustomed to sugarbabies, who self-select for mature guys.

Anyway, he has a long list of girls he has seen in SD, in LA, and in OC, and he has gotten extras in each place. He also knows of those girls who are strictly platonic (some of the real lookers, and those who have lots of 'karma' (reviews). Lots of reviews to me means practiced, and disciplined. And not likely to play.

There is CuddleComfort, and there is also CuddleCompanions. I have a profile on the former, I have messaged some, but not taken the plunge yet.

Member #6593
12-16-23, 21:53
I have info on 20+ cuddlers. Pm me if you want to exchange. But to note with all women YMMV. There are cuddlers who have done more with me than others but a lot that have done more with others than they have with me.

SCJohn
12-16-23, 22:25
I posted about this in another thread, I am happy to have our own thread dedicated to it. I PMed w / the dude who posted about info on this. One qualification. He is a younger guy, 29, so what he is able to get out of a cuddle session in terms of extras may not apply to those of us more senior. I am accustomed to sugarbabies, who self-select for mature guys.

Anyway, he has a long list of girls he has seen in SD, in LA, and in OC, and he has gotten extras in each place. He also knows of those girls who are strictly platonic (some of the real lookers, and those who have lots of 'karma' (reviews). Lots of reviews to me means practiced, and disciplined. And not likely to play.

There is CuddleComfort, and there is also CuddleCompanions. I have a profile on the former, I have messaged some, but not taken the plunge yet.Absolutely, this is a YMMV business. Us old guys maybe better sticking with P4 P. Sounds like there may be some investment in time for these sort of relationships to blossom. Looking forward to hearing how it goes for everyone.

SaltyDog
12-17-23, 11:44
I have info on 20+ cuddlers. Pm me if you want to exchange. But to note with all women YMMV. There are cuddlers who have done more with me than others but a lot that have done more with others than they have with me.What is "Cuddle import?" I just seen this new thread and maybe someone will enlighten me.

Grimmy23
12-17-23, 13:21
What is "Cuddle import?" I just seen this new thread and maybe someone will enlighten me.Cuddlecomfort.com

It's a "pro cuddling" site, where you pay by the hour to cuddle with someone. It's intended strictly for platonic purposes with strict rules on the site about asking for anything of a sexual nature. Their rules require clothing to be worn by both parties. T shirt and shorts at minimum, no boxers. However, there are plenty of reports out there of some of the girls giving extras.

From what I understand in my extensive research:

- 50% of the girls on there are legit, platonic only cuddlers.

- 25% are sexworkers.

- 25% are platonic cuddlers who provide extras to certain people under the right conditions, often without an additional tip.

So it's very much a YMMV proposition with a 50/50 chance of scoring in any given meetup. The thrill of the chase is what gets people going.

FarFarAway
12-17-23, 14:16
Absolutely, this is a YMMV business. Us old guys maybe better sticking with P4 P. Sounds like there may be some investment in time for these sort of relationships to blossom. Looking forward to hearing how it goes for everyone.I am going to continue to inquire. Some of them say they can host, a lot do not. Since I have a SO, I am not in a position to host, that cuts out a lot of them.

I would approach this the first time w / someone completely straight. I could see turning someone who begins as a cuddler into a SB, however, not all will be into the age gap. On the other hand, perhaps some have never considered much older guys that attractive, it's my job to challenge that notion. Some of the cuddlers are also MTs.

BobTailr1
12-17-23, 19:20
Cuddlecomfort.com

It's a "pro cuddling" site, where you pay by the hour to cuddle with someone. It's intended strictly for platonic purposes with strict rules on the site about asking for anything of a sexual nature. Their rules require clothing to be worn by both parties. T shirt and shorts at minimum, no boxers. However, there are plenty of reports out there of some of the girls giving extras.

- 25% are sexworkers.

- 25% are platonic cuddlers who provide extras to certain people under the right conditions, often without an additional tip.

So it's very much a YMMV proposition with a 50/50 chance of scoring in any given meetup. The thrill of the chase is what gets people going.I'm down in the San Diego area but have taken some liberties with the OC and Long Beach area with a couple. Spreadinglove in Long Beach was fabulous until she got banned (I suspect for sex reasons) which was too bad because she was really hot. The only other one I've seen outside of San Diego is Lojikle and while she is smoking hot, all you'll get there is a set of blue balls.

I'm verfy interested though is seeing what you guys come up with in the OC area. There's sopme smoking hot chicks in the OC and LA areas on that site. You can always PM me for any in the San Diego area that are worth your time and I'd love to hear what action takes place up north of me. Happy hunting.

Member #6593
12-17-23, 22:48
Any one have intel on these two? Pm to exchange info.

Grimmy23
12-17-23, 23:34
I'm down in the San Diego area but have taken some liberties with the OC and Long Beach area with a couple. Spreadinglove in Long Beach was fabulous until she got banned (I suspect for sex reasons) which was too bad because she was really hot. The only other one I've seen outside of San Diego is Lojikle and while she is smoking hot, all you'll get there is a set of blue balls.

I'm verfy interested though is seeing what you guys come up with in the OC area. There's sopme smoking hot chicks in the OC and LA areas on that site. You can always PM me for any in the San Diego area that are worth your time and I'd love to hear what action takes place up north of me. Happy hunting.Spreadinglove was the first one to catch my eye on there. I was pretty sure that her profile pic was a beaver shot. She was professionally dressed but you could see up her skirt, and it appeared that she didn't have panties on but it was hard to say with 100% certainty. Unfortunately I was never able to book her and now she's banned and I don't have a way of contacting her.

There's a few others I have my eye on who are smoking hot, but I'm not sure if they give extras or not. There's a couple others who I'm told give extras but they're larger women and not that attractive. And there's one who randomly started messaging me and calling me babe and honey, so I'm taking that as a hint that she gives extras. But she's also a large girl based on her pics, and she requires a 2 hour minimum plus cost of hotel. The smoking hot ones who I'm told give extras haven't messaged me back yet, so it's possible they just aren't into older guys.

AmgPhilly63
12-18-23, 00:12
Cuddlecomfort.com

- 25% are sexworkers.

So it's very much a YMMV proposition with a 50/50 chance of scoring in any given meetup. The thrill of the chase is what gets people going.It ain't just a 50/50 chance. If you still look good, aren't a fat slob and aren't nuts most of the girls can be wined and dined just like any other chick. I've dated several girls from that website, ended it with each one for a variety of reasons but it ain't that hard if you know how to cuddle right.

FarFarAway
12-18-23, 10:34
It ain't just a 50/50 chance. If you still look good, aren't a fat slob and aren't nuts most of the girls can be wined and dined just like any other chick. I've dated several girls from that website, ended it with each one for a variety of reasons but it ain't that hard if you know how to cuddle right.And that is?

Grimmy23
12-18-23, 15:27
Goodgirlcuddles started randomly messaging me on CC. She's one who right off the bat calls me sweetheart, babe, and honey in our exchanges. That leads me to believe that she's open to extras. However she's a larger girl and needs a hotel + 2 hour minimum to book, so it's an expensive proposition to try with a girl that I don't find terribly attractive. If anyone has intel on her I'd appreciate it.

FarFarAway
12-18-23, 16:41
I am starting to prowl these. Both CuddleComfort and CuddleCompanions. The former is pretty straitghtforward and I think most people who are identified here are on that one. I joined the latter, it operates in a way that might not work for me as a guy w / a SO. To book you have to put up 40% of the total fee, and it is a minimum 180 for 2 hours. You can send the site funds via PayPal, Bitcoin, or a CC. I will have to divine whether one of the prepaid debit cards will work for that. If not, there is no discreet cash-equivalent way to pay, and it won't work for those of us dedicated to high OpSec.

There are very pretty girls on there, I would assume those are platonic only. It would be a real campaign to get one of those to turn.

I am lucky that I work outside of OC a lot, I can search out there where there may not be as much competition.

I did make a connection w / someone from CuddleComfort, I got her number and will talk to her later today. I'll keep the profile name to myself for the moment.

BTW, that site, it has pros and amateurs, the latter just want to cuddle w / no compensation. I would presume those would be most likely when there is a close age between you. I also saw some women who are also MTs. Perhaps that is a way to find 'legit' masseuses who will do extras.

FarFarAway
12-18-23, 16:58
I am also locating sites such as.

CuddleUp.

And they seem to have the usual suspects on them. The sites may have slightly different protocols, but many of the cuddlers are the same.

TheBen
12-18-23, 17:46
And that is?Not to answer for AmgPhilly but I would say don't be pushy, try to enjoy the session and don't give up after 1 session.

Grimmy23
12-18-23, 18:23

CuddleUp.

And they seem to have the usual suspects on them. The sites may have slightly different protocols, but many of the cuddlers are the same.It could just be me, but it seems to me that CuddleUp has a lot more suggestive profile pics than the other sites do. Some of the same suspects are on both, but a lot of pics on CuddleUp at least near me have a lot of pics focused on big tits. One of them has a pokie pic (big tits with nipples clearly poking through the top). I don't know though. It's so hard to say. I've heard reports of cuddlers with "strictly platonic" statements on their pages providing FS, and some of the ones with sexy booty and cleavage pics not providing anything but blue balls.

Part of the fun of chasing cuddlers I guess. It's all a guessing game where you try to pick up on the clues and hope you got them right.

AmgPhilly63
12-18-23, 20:14

CuddleUp.

And they seem to have the usual suspects on them. The sites may have slightly different protocols, but many of the cuddlers are the same.Cuddleup is almost entirely bots and the monthly subscription is a ripoff, just avoid that place. Companions seems legit but I think most girls there are super PC.

AmgPhilly63
12-18-23, 20:15
Not to answer for AmgPhilly but I would say don't be pushy, try to enjoy the session and don't give up after 1 session.Yeah my go-to would be to dress good, put some hair gel in, smell super good and act like you would any other girl you are taking out for a date. Most of the time they are bamboozled by that as I think most of the dudes on these sites are autistic or something.

FarFarAway
12-18-23, 20:29
Here is a screengrab of one profile. Impossibly gorgeous girl, and you have to pay a minimum of $30 to get a premium membership to message them. No indication of how recent they have been on the site.

I predict that the ones on here that are real are also on more easily accessed sites.

FarFarAway
12-19-23, 14:52
Here is one who uses the same profile name on the cuddling site and on her seeking profile. So there should be no question about what she will do. And I heard from a PM that is correct.

Grimmy23
12-19-23, 18:10
Here is one who uses the same profile name on the cuddling site and on her seeking profile. So there should be no question about what she will do. And I heard from a PM that is correct.Interesting, because I heard via a PM that romancuti doesn't put out, or at least didn't put out for that client. It just goes to show that this is very much a YMMV proposition. I messaged two girls who are widely reported to offer FS for little or no extra tip but haven't heard back, and they're both on the site multiple times a day. But I'm not a young, fit guy anymore and that may have something to do with it.

HappyJob
12-21-23, 13:17
Has anyone experienced AutumnLovesYa, she keeps messaging me and expects a deposit but she does host and she looks like she would be fun.

Grimmy23
12-21-23, 14:24
Has anyone experienced AutumnLovesYa, she keeps messaging me and expects a deposit but she does host and she looks like she would be fun.I don't have any experience with her, but she looks enticing. She's only available evenings though. I need daytime cuddlers. I'd also be extremely careful with deposits because I have read there's a lot of scammers on that site just collecting deposits, but she looks legit. Just be careful.

I'm trying to figure out if girls randomly messaging you is a good thing or if there's any hidden hints in there. One girl is messaging me calling me babe and honey, and that certainly can't be bad. Another one is messaging me just randomly and not using terms of endearment like that, but she messages just asking how my day is and asking if I'd like to cuddle. Picking up on the subtle hints is a big part of this game.

HappyJob
12-21-23, 18:14
I don't have any experience with her, but she looks enticing. She's only available evenings though. I need daytime cuddlers. I'd also be extremely careful with deposits because I have read there's a lot of scammers on that site just collecting deposits, but she looks legit. Just be careful.

I'm trying to figure out if girls randomly messaging you is a good thing or if there's any hidden hints in there. One girl is messaging me calling me babe and honey, and that certainly can't be bad. Another one is messaging me just randomly and not using terms of endearment like that, but she messages just asking how my day is and asking if I'd like to cuddle. Picking up on the subtle hints is a big part of this game.Well initially I messaged her a while ago but couldn't align schedules so we never cuddled so she would randomly message to let me know she's available and she looks like she would be fun but who knows if she does extras, I'll report back if I take the plunge. She also has a lot of karmas which I don’t exactly know if that’s a good thing to actually get extras

NeedAheRealBad
12-22-23, 02:19
Not much fun. She just messaged first because she's trying to go full-time. While spooning she grabbed my hand and placed it on a tit but was pretty firm about nothing past that. She's also talkative. I don't mind this hobby since I enjoy the chase and I'm also happy with having a quiet few hours to myself since the rest of my life is chaos. She will talk your ear off though.

Grimmy23
12-22-23, 13:35
Not much fun. She just messaged first because she's trying to go full-time. While spooning she grabbed my hand and placed it on a tit but was pretty firm about nothing past that. She's also talkative. I don't mind this hobby since I enjoy the chase and I'm also happy with having a quiet few hours to myself since the rest of my life is chaos. She will talk your ear off though.Thanks for the report. At least you got a little bit of a feel in.

I'm thinking of seeing Islandfire after the Holidays. I have way too much going on over the next couple weeks to get away for that long, but she's been messaging me and she looks like a nice cuddle at very least. She has a couple of good cleavage pics and one of her in a sports bra, which both have to be decent signs I think.

HappyJob
12-22-23, 14:14
Thanks for the report. At least you got a little bit of a feel in.

I'm thinking of seeing Islandfire after the Holidays. I have way too much going on over the next couple weeks to get away for that long, but she's been messaging me and she looks like a nice cuddle at very least. She has a couple of good cleavage pics and one of her in a sports bra, which both have to be decent signs I think.I seen islandfire I want to say a year or 2 ago she had another username back then, she was just starting out, she comes in wearing nice dress suit and so we were starting to cuddle and she says I forgot my cuddle clothes and she'll just be in bra and panties I'm like 👍127996; like 10 minutes we both naked and she's stroking me so we end up cfs with no talk of extra $, she wouldn't BJ because she would only do that with her bf LOL, afterwards we go to the bar for couple drinks and I'm getting ready to leave and I gave her the. 80 which was her rate back then and I guess she realized what had happened and starts saying she feels like a hoe and she shouldn't have done it and hopefully I didn't see her as a hoe, so later I kept hitting her up to cuddle but she was always busy and I think at one point she blocked me. I think her pics are older because she is a little rounder.

Grimmy23
12-22-23, 15:34
I seen islandfire I want to say a year or 2 ago she had another username back then, she was just starting out, she comes in wearing nice dress suit and so we were starting to cuddle and she says I forgot my cuddle clothes and she'll just be in bra and panties I'm like 👍127996; like 10 minutes we both naked and she's stroking me so we end up cfs with no talk of extra $, she wouldn't BJ because she would only do that with her bf LOL, afterwards we go to the bar for couple drinks and I'm getting ready to leave and I gave her the. 80 which was her rate back then and I guess she realized what had happened and starts saying she feels like a hoe and she shouldn't have done it and hopefully I didn't see her as a hoe, so later I kept hitting her up to cuddle but she was always busy and I think at one point she blocked me. I think her pics are older because she is a little rounder.Thanks, I'm definitely going to see her after the Holidays. I don't mind a little rounder as long as she's nice. Her face is pretty enough. She reportedly does double cuddles with Chloe88. That might be worth a try if things go well with her.

HappyJob
12-22-23, 15:37
Thanks, I'm definitely going to see her after the Holidays. I don't mind a little rounder as long as she's nice. Her face is pretty enough. She reportedly does double cuddles with Chloe88. That might be worth a try if things go well with her.Definitely very playful and bubbly, you'll like her, I wanted to do the doubles but she didn't want to cuddle with me anymore LOL oh well.

AmgPhilly63
12-22-23, 22:07
Thanks, I'm definitely going to see her after the Holidays. I don't mind a little rounder as long as she's nice. Her face is pretty enough. She reportedly does double cuddles with Chloe88. That might be worth a try if things go well with her.That girl has serious mental issues. Like BPD or something I was told. I tried to hang out with her once last year and she kept repeatedly sending me texts over and over again like are you sure you aren't trying to do anything with me like if I was an escort? I was like alright I'm out of here and blocked her.

MrSnowblood
12-25-23, 02:23
Not much fun. She just messaged first because she's trying to go full-time. While spooning she grabbed my hand and placed it on a tit but was pretty firm about nothing past that. She's also talkative. I don't mind this hobby since I enjoy the chase and I'm also happy with having a quiet few hours to myself since the rest of my life is chaos. She will talk your ear off though.Thanks for the info, she's one I've had my eye on for quite awhile and I've talked with her on the phone before. She seemed open minded so it's disappointing that she doesn't offer much. Still, nice tits though from her pics.

MrSnowblood
12-25-23, 02:29
Here is a screengrab of one profile. Impossibly gorgeous girl, and you have to pay a minimum of $30 to get a premium membership to message them. No indication of how recent they have been on the site.

I predict that the ones on here that are real are also on more easily accessed sites.I've cuddled with her when she used to be on CuddleComfort and lived in Cali, but that was a couple years ago, so I'm guessing she hasn't been active on CuddleUp either for a little while.

Grimmy23
12-25-23, 16:27
Not much fun. She just messaged first because she's trying to go full-time. While spooning she grabbed my hand and placed it on a tit but was pretty firm about nothing past that. She's also talkative. I don't mind this hobby since I enjoy the chase and I'm also happy with having a quiet few hours to myself since the rest of my life is chaos. She will talk your ear off though.Autumn started messaging me, using all of the terms of endearment, calling me babe, honey, handsome etc. She looks hot but based on your report I don't think I'll see her. These girls are extremely YMMV. I could see her and get something that you didn't, and you could get something out of girls who give me nothing. That's how this game seems to work. However, she hosts quite a ways away from me and only open evenings. I need morning to early afternoon cuddlers.

HappyJob
01-07-24, 01:00
So booked a cuddle with a young mom that had just gotten let go from her work, it was a good cuddle then 30 minutes into it I asked if she did extras and she of course pretended not to know what I was talking about and I explained HJ, BJ, sex, and she's like oh do your cuddlers usually do that and I say some do most don't and she's like ok well I'm broke so just don't come in me I was like. Couldn't take my boxers off quicker and busted on her belly button, I'll post once I'm done seeing her.

WhoreMaster 91
01-07-24, 07:39
So booked a cuddle with a young mom that had just gotten let go from her work, it was a good cuddle then 30 minutes into it I asked if she did extras and she of course pretended not to know what I was talking about and I explained HJ, BJ, sex, and she's like oh do your cuddlers usually do that and I say some do most don't and she's like ok well I'm broke so just don't come in me I was like. Couldn't take my boxers off quicker and busted on her belly button, I'll post once I'm done seeing her.Nice for how much extra?

PaperTiger24
01-07-24, 22:46
So booked a cuddle with a young mom that had just gotten let go from her work, it was a good cuddle then 30 minutes into it I asked if she did extras and she of course pretended not to know what I was talking about and I explained HJ, BJ, sex, and she's like oh do your cuddlers usually do that and I say some do most don't and she's like ok well I'm broke so just don't come in me I was like. Couldn't take my boxers off quicker and busted on her belly button, I'll post once I'm done seeing her.Sounds like a nice time.

I've been having a good time the last month or so, batting about. 750.

HappyJob
01-08-24, 03:33
Sounds like a nice time.

I've been having a good time the last month or so, batting about. 750.Definitely batting the same, old cuddler I had seen twice for BBBJ allowed BBFS, can't complain.

Grimmy23
01-08-24, 11:19
Definitely batting the same, old cuddler I had seen twice for BBBJ allowed BBFS, can't complain.So here's a question. There's a cuddler not too far from me. Not much in her profile says she gives extras (pics are pretty tame, standard CC language etc) except she says in her profile "please make sure the session fee is laid flat in a table where it can be counted easily before the session. " To me that's something an escort would say. Would you take that as a sign that she's probably giving FS?

SCJohn
01-08-24, 12:51
So here's a question. There's a cuddler not too far from me. Not much in her profile says she gives extras (pics are pretty tame, standard CC language etc) except she says in her profile "please make sure the session fee is laid flat in a table where it can be counted easily before the session. " To me that's something an escort would say. Would you take that as a sign that she's probably giving FS?I would think that more might be avail.

PaperTiger24
01-08-24, 13:13
+1 I think you got a good shot that extras are available.

ILikeThePoon
01-08-24, 19:22
Love that this is a thread. I am in LA, but close enough. I have been on cuddle comfort for a few years, and it really is hit or miss. But some of the hits are pretty good. I saw autumn years ago. Nice girl but no real extras available. Of course, I am in my 60's and not in prime shape. But I will say, show up clean with teeth brushed, and maybe a little gift, like a candle. Don't be overly aggressive. Groping and dry humping out of the gate will generally get you nowhere.

Grimmy23
01-09-24, 11:29
I have my first cuddle session set up for Wednesday morning. I won't share who it is yet, it it's someone who I have some intel saying she definitely does extras. We'll see how it goes. She's asking for my cell phone number. I don't know if that's normal, or if it's a good sign or not.

I think we have to be a bit careful about publicly sharing too much intel here. Girls who get too much attention seem to end up either getting banned, disappearing, or jacking up their rates. The young hot ones don't return messages. I think you actually have to send a booking request to get them to respond. We can talk in somewhat cryptic terms publicly and share more details though PM.

Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow to see if I'm batting 1000 after my first experience.

PaperTiger24
01-09-24, 23:15
I have my first cuddle session set up for Wednesday morning. I won't share who it is yet, it it's someone who I have some intel saying she definitely does extras. We'll see how it goes. She's asking for my cell phone number. I don't know if that's normal, or if it's a good sign or not.

I think we have to be a bit careful about publicly sharing too much intel here. Girls who get too much attention seem to end up either getting banned, disappearing, or jacking up their rates. The young hot ones don't return messages. I think you actually have to send a booking request to get them to respond. We can talk in somewhat cryptic terms publicly and share more details though PM.

Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow to see if I'm batting 1000 after my first experience.I've gotten numbers from everyone I've had a session with including those that were platonic only. So not sure that's a reliable indicator.

I agree, seems like on this particular platform sensitivity to mileage requests / expectations is hightened.

Good luck in your session.

FilmMakr97
01-10-24, 14:41
What makes the cuddle site challenging is finding the folks who are open to more fun. Honestly, I don't want to waste time with true, strictly platonic cuddlers. But, I am willing and patient enough to have a couple of sessions to get a vibe. Most of us can spot the escorts who I stay away from. My question is-How many women are just playing the game with the "only platonic touching or I will report you, blah, blah, blah. " I guess there is no sure fire way to weed out the imposters before a meeting but just curious what you guys think. Here is an example of the dilemma. Had a first meeting with a woman who gave me her number before we met and texted about wanting to get off the site because all the guys want extras. Ok, red flag but then she doesn't want me to schedule our meeting on the site. Hmmm? Then we meet and all is platonic. I don't press for anything but a cuddle. She's talking about she has a BF but he doesn't know about her cuddling. Hmmm? Then she remarks about guys getting erections and what a turn off it is for her. Red flag? And no, I wasn't hard. But what is truth and what is bullshit? She's Miss Goddy Two Shoes but won't schedule on site like she is required to do and does the cuddling behind her BF's back. Opinions wanted on this one.

I've gotten numbers from everyone I've had a session with including those that were platonic only. So not sure that's a reliable indicator.

I agree, seems like on this particular platform sensitivity to mileage requests / expectations is hightened.

Good luck in your session.

Grimmy23
01-10-24, 14:44
So my cuddler went radio silent on me, then texted me 10 minutes before the scheduled session and said she had some unexpected things come up and wanted to re-schedule for tomorrow. I told her I'm not available tomorrrow (I truly am not) but I could see her a little later today if possible. She asked me how late I could go today. I told her early this afternoon, but if we're not able to get it in today then it will have to be sometime in the future because I won't be available for the next couple weeks (stretching the truth there just a little). She hasn't responded yet, except she sent me a really sexy pic of her in a little nighty that barely covers her nips. That pretty much confirms that she gives extras, but I don't have time or patience to deal with flakes either. We'll see how it plays out. If we aren't able to re-schedule for sometime today I'm going to put her on the back burner and try someone else.

WowU812
01-10-24, 15:20
Just what I need another fetish to feed.

What sites do you recommend for this?

Thank you.

FarFarAway
01-10-24, 15:24

Thank you.LOL!

cuddlecomfort.com is the one most people are using. There are other sites, but they have membership fees, and my general sense is that the service you can get from a cuddler would not compare to a sugarbaby or escort mostly, so mostly not worth it. You also see the same girls on several of the sites.

TheVonb
01-10-24, 15:36

Thank you.My interest, too, is piqued. I signed up for CuddleComfort.com and am perusing the listings. A lot of good looking women of all ages. Not sure where to begin LOL.

MacFlurry23
01-10-24, 16:14
Never heard of this site until I saw this thread. I'm not out in OC, but I still browse here in case anything interesting pops up. Made myself a profile and all that.

Long story short, I looked up women in my area and saw one of my old roommates LOL. She's about 10 years my senior and was recently divorced when she moved into the house I was renting a room in. Never had a thing for her, absolutely no sexual tension, but she's not ugly either. It just blows my mind because I'm wondering how many women use this site in the same way we do. She doesn't have any rates listed, so I doubt she's a provider (she never had many men over when we lived together). But. A man left a review on her page and when I checked his profile, he had a bunch of reviews from women saying how good he was LOL. So now I'm wondering if she pays for D. She has a super clean cut / innocent vibe to her so it's blowing my mind right now.

I dunno, anyone ever run into someone they know / knew at a MP or on a site like this? This is a bit of an aside, so I understand if this needs to be deleted.

Taws6
01-10-24, 17:34
But what is truth and what is bullshit? .Now I may be wrong, but I'm of the opinion that any paid woman (and many who aren't paid) will tell you what you want to hear, and not what she is really thinking.

Question is, what do you want to hear?

Not wanting to book from the website, saves her their cut.

BF. True or not, she's not wanting anything other than your money.

Doesn't want clients being aroused? She's in the wrong business, but certainly telling you don't even think about it buddy.

Seriously, if she's halfway decent looking & her client is a normal male, who's not going to get some wood.

Too many red flags. Move along.

Just my two cents and I've never done the cuddle thing.

Grimmy23
01-10-24, 19:25
Now I may be wrong, but I'm of the opinion that any paid woman (and many who aren't paid) will tell you what you want to hear, and not what she is really thinking.

Question is, what do you want to hear?

Not wanting to book from the website, saves her their cut.

BF. True or not, she's not wanting anything other than your money.

Doesn't want clients being aroused? She's in the wrong business, but certainly telling you don't even think about it buddy.

Seriously, if she's halfway decent looking & her client is a normal male, who's not going to get some wood.

Too many red flags. Move along.

Just my two cents and I've never done the cuddle thing.I haven't cuddled yet. As I posted earlier the one I had today fell through. I have another scheduled for Friday. But from the intel I already have from quite a few people who have messaged me, it's very much a YMMV game and there aren't many clear indicators. The escorts on there are pretty easy to spot. I have a lot of intel suggesting that the girls who talk about strictly platonic only are some of the one most likely to provide extras. But that's certainly not a given either. There are a lot of girls on there with obvious cleavage and booty pics who I've heard are strictly vanilla cuddles. There are others who look pretty PG who come out of their clothes pretty quickly in a session. So it's really a game of take your chances and see how it pans out. You have to go in expecting that you aren't going to get anything other than a platonic cuddle. Is that so bad though? If you get a young hottie in a bed with you wearing shorts and a tank top, and you're spending an hour together with close body on body contact, how bad is that, other than for the same amount of money you can get a jackhammer HJ from a Chinese girl in a shitty, dirty AMP?

So to me, worst case I get an hour of nice body on body closeness with a cute girl of my choosing. Best case, I get the girl naked and have some extra fun. Bonus points if she's a sweet girl next door time with a nice personality that I can have an enjoyable time with (above and beyond any sexual contact). It's a game of chance and drawing the losing straw isn't such a bad deal.

Is it worth it? That depends on what "worth it" means to you. Personally I'm a little tired of the AMP scene. After 30+ years of mongering it's all the same shit. I'm trying this as something different. I know that once in a while I'm going to leave a session without getting my pipes cleaned. I'm willing to accept that. Some of you will want more of a sure thing, but if a sure thing is a requirement then this probably isn't a part of the hobby for you to explore.

MrHuckleberry
01-11-24, 15:11
After seeing this thread I thought I would give it a go. So far I'm not seeing much promise.

First, the amount these girls are charging for cuddling is insane, especially if they are strictly platonic. Now, I'm well aware some are pros and using this as a back door to extras, but who wants to pay these amounts to find the "gem" among them. That is a lot of $$$ for research, even if it means cuddling with some cute girl. The last thing I want is to pay someone to listen to their annoying rants while spooning them. Though I'm not taking that away or judging others that are into that.

I've sent a few messages to the "Free" ones but haven't had much luck connecting with them. If I get anything promising I'll be sure to report back.

Grimmy23
01-11-24, 18:18
After seeing this thread I thought I would give it a go. So far I'm not seeing much promise.

First, the amount these girls are charging for cuddling is insane, especially if they are strictly platonic. Now, I'm well aware some are pros and using this as a back door to extras, but who wants to pay these amounts to find the "gem" among them. That is a lot of $$$ for research, even if it means cuddling with some cute girl. The last thing I want is to pay someone to listen to their annoying rants while spooning them. Though I'm not taking that away or judging others that are into that.

I've sent a few messages to the "Free" ones but haven't had much luck connecting with them. If I get anything promising I'll be sure to report back.There's no free lunch. I've largely heard that trying to hit up the non-pros for extras is an extreme longshot at best. Not to say it will never happen, but if a cute girl wants to get laid there's a lot better options out there for her than looking for random guys on cuddlecomfort.

I'm very, very new at this myself and in fact haven't had my first cuddle session yet. My first one was scheduled for yesterday but she canceled last minute. Oh well. The one who canceled though wanted 150 for an hour and she's pretty much guaranteed FS. You'd pay that much at almost any MP. The intel I suggests that many of the girls charging around that price range will put out, and often for little or no extra on top of the session fee. There's a few young hotties that I've heard are absolutely banging their clients, and for nothing extra. It's 100% not guaranteed. You can't walk into a cuddle session expecting anything extra. That has to be your mentality. You have to be ok with potentially not getting anything but a cuddle in some cases. Is it worth it? That's up to you. If you need guaranteed success, it definitely isn't for you. If you're ok with sometimes getting some close contact with a cute girl in an intimate setting, even with clothes on, then there's something to be said for the thrill of the chase. To me that's part of the attraction. It's like starting a dating relationship with a cute girl, imagining what she looks like naked, and wondering if you're going to be able to get her clothes off by the end of the date. There's some excitement in that. And along with the excitement comes some disappointment and frustration.

MrHuckleberry
01-11-24, 18:44
It's like starting a dating relationship with a cute girl, imagining what she looks like naked, and wondering if you're going to be able to get her clothes off by the end of the date. There's some excitement in that. And along with the excitement comes some disappointment and frustration.Yeah, this is what makes this somewhat interesting to me. I like the game.

I did get a message from a "non pro" that was interesting. Almost like it was a fake account and pushing me to book a pro.

It read: "Hi, thanks for the message. I see you are new here, welcome. I only consider locals with verified karma. I suggest a pro to get you started. Good luck. " - They didn't have a photo or a karma score. So who knows.

Anyway, I'll play around with it some more and see what I can dig up. Although, it would be far easier (and cheaper) to make a visit to TJ. LOL.

WowU812
01-11-24, 19:26
There's no free lunch. I've largely heard that trying to hit up the non-pros for extras is an extreme longshot at best. Not to say it will never happen, but if a cute girl wants to get laid there's a lot better options out there for her than looking for random guys on cuddlecomfort.

I'm very, very new at this myself and in fact haven't had my first cuddle session yet. My first one was scheduled for yesterday but she canceled last minute. Oh well. The one who canceled though wanted 150 for an hour and she's pretty much guaranteed FS. You'd pay that much at almost any MP. The intel I suggests that many of the girls charging around that price range will put out, and often for little or no extra on top of the session fee. There's a few young hotties that I've heard are absolutely banging their clients, and for nothing extra. It's 100% not guaranteed. You can't walk into a cuddle session expecting anything extra. That has to be your mentality. You have to be ok with potentially not getting anything but a cuddle in some cases. Is it worth it? That's up to you. If you need guaranteed success, it definitely isn't for you. If you're ok with sometimes getting some close contact with a cute girl in an intimate setting, even with clothes on, then there's something to be said for the thrill of the chase. To me that's part of the attraction. It's like starting a dating relationship with a cute girl, imagining what she looks like naked, and wondering if you're going to be able to get her clothes off by the end of the date. There's some excitement in that. And along with the excitement comes some disappointment and frustration.Love the hunt.

I created an account. Is there some pay or membership that allows me to message girls? I tried to set up an appointment but have not heard anything back. I also have no pics, and little info on my profile.

ANy tips would be great.

Also, check my recent post on Bare Section if you want a sure thing.

Grimmy23
01-11-24, 20:07
Love the hunt.

I created an account. Is there some pay or membership that allows me to message girls? I tried to set up an appointment but have not heard anything back. I also have no pics, and little info on my profile.

ANy tips would be great.

Also, check my recent post on Bare Section if you want a sure thing.No, cuddlecomfort is free. Some girls probably get tons of messages so getting messaged back is hit or miss. The younger, hotter ones are obviously harder to book. If you want some more sure bets (and there's not many 100% sure bets) some of the regulars in here have good intel on who they are, but sure bets who you can actually get appointments with are going to be the 40 year old thicker girls, not the 22 year old young spinners. And with all girls, YMMV.

EuphoriaSeeker
01-12-24, 07:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

PaperTiger24
01-12-24, 13:17
Love the hunt.

ANy tips would be great.

Also, check my recent post on Bare Section if you want a sure thing.Tips:

Main things to keep in my mind; time, patience, persistence, respect, YMMV.

Have a pic and some info in your bio. It goes a long way. Contrary to some intel on this site don't just send cold booking requests to the cuddlers. Intel suggests it's a way to catch their attention to get them to message you back. I've been told by several cuddlers that it's annoying, put yourself in their shoes; would you accept a booking from an account with no pic, no info, and no communication? Stranger danger. They won't even bother messaging back.

Have a conversation on the platform. Respectful messaging / texting goes a long way. Don't talk about extras in the platform, you'll exchange numbers with a booking. Depending on your vibe you'll have more freedom offline in text to get more specific with details.

Try to get 1 or 2 under your belt with 5 star karma. Might be tough at first to get your first cuddles in. But once you do things should start to get a little easier I. E. Girls actually replying to your messages, bookings, etc. Think of it like this. They see you're safe, pic, profile info, and also reviews. That's as much as you can do on the site to present yourself in the best possible way.

YMMV of course. This is what has worked for me. Good luck. Let me know how it goes in PM.

SCJohn
01-12-24, 20:27
Tips:

Have a pic and some info in your bio. It goes a long way. Contrary to some intel on this site don't just send cold booking requests to the cuddlers. Intel suggests it's a way to catch their attention to get them to message you back. I've been told by several cuddlers that it's annoying, put yourself in their shoes; would you accept a booking from an account with no pic, no info, and no communication? Stranger danger. They won't even bother messaging back.

Have a conversation on the platform. Respectful messaging / texting goes a long way. Don't talk about extras in the platform, you'll exchange numbers with a booking. Depending on your vibe you'll have more freedom offline in text to get more specific with details.

Try to get 1 or 2 under your belt with 5 star karma. Might be tough at first to get your first cuddles in. But once you do things should start to get a little easier I. E. Girls actually replying to your messages, bookings, etc. Think of it like this. They see you're safe, pic, profile info, and also reviews. That's as much as you can do on the site to present yourself in the best possible way.

YMMV of course. This is what has worked for me. Good luck. Let me know how it goes in PM.All your points are valid. Holds true for pretty much any interaction in life. You get better service from the waitress if you are nice and polite. Might get a room upgrade if you can charm the front desk when checking in. Etc.

TheBen
01-12-24, 22:45
Tips:

YMMV of course. This is what has worked for me. Good luck. Let me know how it goes in PM.Follow these exact steps and you will have some amazing experiences.

Ck2001
01-14-24, 12:00
Hey Grimmy, did your cuddle appointment work out this time? How was the experience?

I've connected with a couple of prospects and have something arranged for this week. Seems like a high probability opportunity. Will let you all know.

Grimmy23
01-15-24, 00:01
Hey Grimmy, did your cuddle appointment work out this time? How was the experience?

I've connected with a couple of prospects and have something arranged for this week. Seems like a high probability opportunity. Will let you all know.Yea, my cuddle appointment worked out this time. Let's just say that I was very satisfied and left with a smile on my face.

I'm really liking this so far. It's a very different vibe than seeing a full fledged sex worker. It's more like seeing a normal girl for a cuddle date and you may or may not end up having sex. I have others lined up for the near future.

MrHuckleberry
01-15-24, 12:40
Yea, my cuddle appointment worked out this time. Let's just say that I was very satisfied and left with a smile on my face.

I'm really liking this so far. It's a very different vibe than seeing a full fledged sex worker. It's more like seeing a normal girl for a cuddle date and you may or may not end up having sex. I have others lined up for the near future.Are you going to share who it was? Would defiantly help us filter out the bad ones.

DigMeSome
01-15-24, 17:54
Yea, my cuddle appointment worked out this time. Let's just say that I was very satisfied and left with a smile on my face.

I'm really liking this so far. It's a very different vibe than seeing a full fledged sex worker. It's more like seeing a normal girl for a cuddle date and you may or may not end up having sex. I have others lined up for the near future.I like the experience as well. It varies by girl, but the worst thing that can happen is you relax and talk to a women. Haven't had a bad experience yet.

FarFarAway
01-15-24, 18:19
Are you going to share who it was? Would defiantly help us filter out the bad ones.When you have more than 6 posts, then you'll be 'us'. Go out there and meet up w / a girl from comfortcuddles and let us know how it went.

NuruBrowser
01-15-24, 21:48
I am very intrigued by this. Just created a cuddle comfort account to browse with. Has anyone figured out if there is a key activity, phrase, price that implies there is more on the menu so to speak?

MrHuckleberry
01-16-24, 13:37
When you have more than 6 posts, then you'll be 'us'. Go out there and meet up w / a girl from comfortcuddles and let us know how it went.Seriously dude? Note that I said "Us" and in "We". Not "I". If I'm not worthy enough in your eyes, what about the others on here that have more than 6 posts? They wouldn't find that helpful? Shouldn't you allow Grimmy to respond since my question was directed at him?

Is this place for helping each other or just bragging? Because your post adds ZERO value to the conversation.

And you might read some of my other posts where I HELP others with info. Try looking in the Independent thread. I've been a member here for a long time. I'm not one to ask for hand outs so maybe you should let the moderators do their job and let others enjoy this place too.

Grimmy23
01-16-24, 18:25
Seriously dude? Note that I said "Us" and in "We". Not "I". If I'm not worthy enough in your eyes, what about the others on here that have more than 6 posts? They wouldn't find that helpful? Shouldn't you allow Grimmy to respond since my question was directed at him?

Is this place for helping each other or just bragging? Because your post adds ZERO value to the conversation.

And you might read some of my other posts where I HELP others with info. Try looking in the Independent thread. I've been a member here for a long time. I'm not one to ask for hand outs so maybe you should let the moderators do their job and let others enjoy this place too.As I've mentioned, I'm open to sharing, but because of how the cuddling genre works we don't want too much public info floating around out there. Most of these girls aren't pro escorts or sex workers. If they start getting too popular they end up getting banned or just disappearing from the site. Because of this we are going to be very, very careful about what gets shared here directly. I will delete anything that flat out names any cuddler and exactly what they did in service. Please keep those kinds of exchanges in private. And yes, those with few posts will likely receive little direct info. This is your opportunity to try yourself and contribute before asking for the world.

What I will say is this. It's very much a YMMV game. If you show up expecting sex, start groping and grabbing, making demands, asking her to take off her clothes and such, you aren't going to get very far with most of the cuddlers. You have to take it slow. Let the girl dictate the pace. If her hands end up on your butt then it's probably an indication that she doesn't mind your hands on hers. You get the idea. Start trying to pull clothes off before things have played out a little bit and she's likely to end the session and possibly report you.

There are no "bad" ones. You might get a cuddle with nothing sexual happening. In that case you're spending an hour or two cuddling in bed with the hottie of your choosing while both you and her are minimally clothed. Is that so bad?

I will also say this, just for good measure. I won't have bickering or personal attacks on this thread. I moderate that stuff pretty tightly, so be civil to each other.

Grimmy23
01-16-24, 18:32
I am very intrigued by this. Just created a cuddle comfort account to browse with. Has anyone figured out if there is a key activity, phrase, price that implies there is more on the menu so to speak?Again, it's very much a YMMV game. Look at profiles and try to pick up subtle hints. Sometimes the hints are very subtle, and you never know if you're reading in something that isn't there. There are some definite things to look for, but understand that none of them are 100% guarantees that you'll get what you're looking for.

Some things that stand out to me (and others will probably add things):

- A lot of pics focused on cleavage.

- Booty pics.

- Pics of them in sexy outfits (short skirts, lingerie, very short shorts, halter tops, etc.).

- Seductive looks on their faces. You all know the "come fuck me" look.

Things they write in their profiles:

- Weird fonts that are hard to read.

- Escort-like phrases. Things like "donation is due before the start of the session," and "please make sure the donation is laid flat on a table where it can be easily counted.

- Over emphasis on "platonic cuddling only. " Many of the ones who say that are the ones most likely to be providing extras. Although understand that they could truly mean platonic only.

- Advertising double cuddles with a friend.

- Offering things like back rubs in addition to the cuddling.

There's no real magic bullet here. You just have to read through the profiles, look at the pics, and if you get the right vibe, message the girl. The conversation you have over messaging may give you some additional clues. She might start calling you babe, honey, sweetheart, etc. But again, YMMV. None of that says for certain that you're going to get lucky.

NuruBrowser
01-16-24, 19:34
There's no real magic bullet here. You just have to read through the profiles, look at the pics, and if you get the right vibe, message the girl. The conversation you have over messaging may give you some additional clues. She might start calling you babe, honey, sweetheart, etc. But again, YMMV. None of that says for certain that you're going to get lucky.Really appreciate the info. I completely understand the YMMV aspect of it as well. I'd love to give it a try but I am not quite in a position at this time to post a pic on my profile and would rather wait till that's possible. For now I guess I will live vicariously through you guys. LOL.

FarFarAway
01-16-24, 20:20
Seriously dude? Note that I said "Us" and in "We". Not "I". If I'm not worthy enough in your eyes, what about the others on here that have more than 6 posts? They wouldn't find that helpful? Shouldn't you allow Grimmy to respond since my question was directed at him?

And you might read some of my other posts where I HELP others with info. Try looking in the Independent thread. I've been a member here for a long time. I'm not one to ask for hand outs so maybe you should let the moderators do their job and let others enjoy this place too.My record of contributions in many topic areas on this site stands on its own. And discouraging other's posts is a violation of the TOS.

For these girls specifically, in this limbo area of cuddling, I think dudes can really screw things up for everyone, especially when there are relatively few local women on that site. Use common sense, as Grimmy mentions. When someone has a profile that is explicit about being platonic or no extras, I think you take those statements at face value. I am communicating w / some dudes here by PM, that lets everyone make their own judgment about how much info to share with who. The marketplace of ideas. Imagine that.

Ck2001
01-16-24, 20:24
Really appreciate the info. I completely understand the YMMV aspect of it as well. I'd love to give it a try but I am not quite in a position at this time to post a pic on my profile and would rather wait till that's possible. For now I guess I will live vicariously through you guys. LOL.You don't really need to post a pic on your bio. Just fill out some of the details and then I send along a photo in the private message when I first contact them. That seems to be working pretty well, it everyone responds but most do. I had my first experience, and a successful one, earlier today. I'll give it another whirl.

NuruBrowser
01-16-24, 20:52
You don't really need to post a pic on your bio. Just fill out some of the details and then I send along a photo in the private message when I first contact them. That seems to be working pretty well, it everyone responds but most do. I had my first experience, and a successful one, earlier today. I'll give it another whirl.That is excellent advice. Kind of disappointed that I didn't think of that. Thank you.

Ldp1369
01-16-24, 20:57
You don't really need to post a pic on your bio. Just fill out some of the details and then I send along a photo in the private message when I first contact them. That seems to be working pretty well, it everyone responds but most do. I had my first experience, and a successful one, earlier today. I'll give it another whirl.Can confirm the same, attach a pic to the message you send them and 80-90% will respond. Be cool, introduce yourself, don't come off as a weirdo, and don't just cold propose a session time / date. Once they see you're a cool dude it'll be easy to set one up with them.

Grimmy23
01-17-24, 18:54
I will say this again. We are going to keep this thread on topic and not bicker about things like post counts. We are also going to refrain from directly calling out any specific cuddled in what she does or doesn't do. Keep the intel to PMs. We don't want our favorite cjddlers getting overwhelmed with guys who can screw it up for the rest of us. And yes, don't expect a bunch of intel if you haven't contributed anything here historically. Post counts don't matter, yet they do matter. You heave to give something to get something on this site.

Grimmy23
01-23-24, 10:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

FarFarAway
01-23-24, 12:57
Per the policy of this thread, we won't be openly discussing details of what any cuddler provides or their prices. That is better discussed via PM. The reason is that some of the cuddlers have googled their handles and it led them to discussions on this site (not in the OC thread since it's very new, but in other cities). The result is they either disappear or drastically jack up their prices. We need to keep this on the down low and keep the publicly discussed info very general since most of these girls aren't professional sex workers.

I'm ok with avoid posts as long as they don't get too deep into details. Avoid due to bad attitude, no-shows, jacking up prices and such is fine.

EDIT: subject post deleted per user's request.To further amplify the rationale, we want to preserve the small pool of cuddlers we can readily access. Search near your soCal location. There may be only a dozen profiles. If one of those is good but she gets scared away by crass approaches, or just toooo many, well, that cuts into the pool a lot. By comparison, there are far more masseuses, escorts, etc. In this area. That is why this needs to be handled differently.

There are 3-4 cuddle sites, but cuddlecomfort is the main one with the easiest access. I am reluctant to pay a membership fee for cuddlecompanions, and even if I wanted to, doing so without creating a paper trail the warden could find involves a lot more hoop-jumping. Therefore, even though I am sort of interested in some girls on that site, I haven't done anything w / them.

Grimmy23
01-23-24, 13:32
I'll share a small tip that I just learned, for whatever it's worth. If there's a cuddler you're interested in, go to the forum on CC and search for their handle. It will show you all of the forum posts that they've made, if any. If they're going on public rants about guys wanting sex or just sound like they're really into the hardcore legit cuddle game, it potentially gives a lot of valuable insight. There were a couple I had my eye on but they have rants posted about every guy wanting sex and even filing charges against guys who crossed the line.

SCJohn
01-23-24, 15:14
I'll share a small tip that I just learned, for whatever it's worth. If there's a cuddler you're interested in, go to the forum on CC and search for their handle. It will show you all of the forum posts that they've made, if any. If they're going on public rants about guys wanting sex or just sound like they're really into the hardcore legit cuddle game, it potentially gives a lot of valuable insight. There were a couple I had my eye on but they have rants posted about every guy wanting sex and even filing charges against guys who crossed the line.That's a great idea.

One issue I have with CC. I can't use a VPN to get to their site. Does anyone know a way around it. I've even set the VPN location to Long Beach and it flags me as Service Unavailable.

FarFarAway
01-23-24, 20:57
I recently read something, I think on the San Diego cuddle thread, that basically said the woman initiates (and I took this to mean physically) if you are going to get FS during a cuddle session. For those of you who have gotten sex out of cuddling, I would like to simply know if this is true. Or was it a discussion prior to actually 'the clothes coming off' as some have said?

Grimmy23
01-23-24, 21:26
I recently read something, I think on the San Diego cuddle thread, that basically said the woman initiates (and I took this to mean physically) if you are going to get FS during a cuddle session. For those of you who have gotten sex out of cuddling, I would like to simply know if this is true. Or was it a discussion prior to actually 'the clothes coming off' as some have said?I've had two cuddle sessions, both resulting in FS. In both cases it's safe to say that neither of us initiated. It happened spontaneously. In the first (and best) one it started with legit cuddling, although slightly outside of the rules because she allowed me to cuddle in nothing but my tighty whities. She was wearing a short nightgown with just panties underneath, no bra. Our hands ended up on each other's butts, then inside the back of each others underwear. We spontaneously kissed, she said "we're not supposed to kiss" and giggled about it, we kissed some more, and clothes started flying off. I can't pinpoint any specific move either of us made to start things off. It just happened and it happened very quickly. The act wasn't quick. It was slow and deliberate, but it escalated from platonic to full on sexual foreplay in a millisecond.

With the other provider it was more businesslike and didn't involve any kissing, but it was kind of the same thing where it just happened without either of us really doing anything to "start" it.

My take in the early going is this. Approach all sessions as platonic. But…you’re alone in a room with the person. You're in bed. Potentially you're minimally clothed. Not always but typically. You're making close body contact, cuddling and embracing. If you hit it off, all it takes is one little spark and things can start happening. Someone's hands move a millimeter closer to the other person's nether regions and bam, things get steamy. This can potentially happen even with a fully vanilla legit cuddler. It's just human nature.

Grimmy23
01-24-24, 17:27
Just putting this out there. Since I started this thread I've gotten a ton of PMs asking for intel. That's fine and what this site is all about. However, don't expect intel from me or anybody else if you're not willing to share. Many of the PMs I've received have been people with 0 - 5 total posts. I made the mistake to giving intel to a couple of them because I'm a good guy, but then got responses along the lines of "thanks for the info but I'm going to keep my intel to myself for a while. " That's not how things work here.

If you're going to ask for intel, have something to share and be willing to share it in return. Going forward I won't be directly sharing provider info with unknown people who DM me and haven't done their research first. Do your homework and share what you've learned.

NuruBrowser
01-25-24, 01:42
Just wanting to make sure I am understanding correctly. If they are a Pro cuddled, there is an hourly rate listed on their profile, it if they are not a pro is it simply 2 people meeting up to cuddle without an exchange of currency?

Grimmy23
01-25-24, 11:29
Just wanting to make sure I am understanding correctly. If they are a Pro cuddled, there is an hourly rate listed on their profile, it if they are not a pro is it simply 2 people meeting up to cuddle without an exchange of currency?Correct, although it doesn't mean the non-pros won't ask for money for action once you're in a room with them.

MMacFly
01-26-24, 10:41
Cool girl, was platonic only for me.

QuikTurtle69
01-26-24, 12:11
Cool girl, was platonic only for me.Interesting, she's on my radar so that is intriguing.

What's the general approach to (un?) dress code?

Grimmy23
01-26-24, 17:39
Interesting, she's on my radar so that is intriguing.

What's the general approach to (un?) dress code?There is no general approach really. Site rules say you have to cuddle in a t-shirt and shorts (not boxers) at minimum. What actually happens will vary widely from girl to girl. Some will play strictly by the rules and wear the required minimum (and not allow any touching even OTC). Some will play by the rules at first and negotiate extras once you're in bed. Some will immediately strip down to t-shirt with no bra and panties. Some will wear a night gown that provides easy access. Some will wear long sleeve shirts and thick yoga pants. Some will even negotiate via text once you book them and have each other's numbers (I'll do topless cuddle for an extra 50 and nude cuddle for an extra 100). It's all over the board and there's no standard way of doing it.

What I've done that has worked well for me so far is I go in to see the girl at her hosting site. I'll take cuddle clothes with me (t shirt and running shorts) but conveniently forget to bring them in from the car. When it comes time to start the session and get into bed I'll say something along the lines of "oh crap, I forgot to bring my cuddle clothes up from the car. Should I go get them or can I just cuddle in my underwear?" Every time so far it's been "whatever makes you comfortable," or "you can cuddle in your underwear if you want. " The underwear usually doesn't stay on long.

QuikTurtle69
01-26-24, 19:45
There is no general approach really. Site rules say you have to cuddle in a t-shirt and shorts (not boxers) at minimum. What actually happens will vary widely from girl to girl. Some will play strictly by the rules and wear the required minimum (and not allow any touching even OTC). Some will play by the rules at first and negotiate extras once you're in bed. Some will immediately strip down to t-shirt with no bra and panties. Some will wear a night gown that provides easy access. Some will wear long sleeve shirts and thick yoga pants. Some will even negotiate via text once you book them and have each other's numbers (I'll do topless cuddle for an extra 50 and nude cuddle for an extra 100). It's all over the board and there's no standard way of doing it.

What I've done that has worked well for me so far is I go in to see the girl at her hosting site. I'll take cuddle clothes with me (t shirt and running shorts) but conveniently forget to bring them in from the car. When it comes time to start the session and get into bed I'll say something along the lines of "oh crap, I forgot to bring my cuddle clothes up from the car. Should I go get them or can I just cuddle in my underwear?" Every time so far it's been "whatever makes you comfortable," or "you can cuddle in your underwear if you want. " The underwear usually doesn't stay on long.That's great appreciate the detailed info, definitely adds to the crypticity and mysteriousness of the pursuit.

Tnyayy
01-27-24, 00:58
Mackenzie Lohan is on CC as soft_snuggler. She also did a scene under the same name if you want to see a dated video of her in action. With that price you'd be better off just hitting her up for FS. https://tryst.link/escort/lmacks0018.

AmgPhilly63
01-27-24, 01:06
Mackenzie Lohan is on CC as soft_snuggler. She also did a scene under the same name if you want to see a dated video of her in action. With that price you'd be better off just hitting her up for FS. https://tryst.link/escort/lmacks0018.Doesn't really look like the same chick.

Grimmy23
01-31-24, 13:27
Has anyone tried double cuddles with two girls? There are a few cuddlers on the site advertising double cuddles, some with pics of both girls. They all say "strictly platonic, nothing outside of the rules will be tolerated, yada yada" but we all know how that goes. I'm wondering if it's worth a shot.

AmgPhilly63
02-01-24, 00:56
Anybody see this chick? Has an interesting second photo holding a banana up to her mouth. Makes me think she likes a certain something.

Grimmy23
02-01-24, 11:03
Anybody see this chick? Has an interesting second photo holding a banana up to her mouth. Makes me think she likes a certain something.I haven't, but she was very aggressive in trying to get me to book with her, even offering to drive down to OC "for a reasonable travel fee. " She lives in Burbank. When she asked if I was interested in a session to, or row and I said no sorry, I'd love to book sometime but I'm not available tomorrow she blocked me, so she's a little wacko. I feel like it's a red flag when they aggressively try to get you to book them. I could be wrong about that but it seems to me the ones that are really worth seeing don't have to be so aggressive. Their schedules will fill up on their own.

PaperTiger24
02-01-24, 11:29
I haven't, but she was very aggressive in trying to get me to book with her, even offering to drive down to OC "for a reasonable travel fee. " She lives in Burbank. When she asked if I was interested in a session to, or row and I said no sorry, I'd love to book sometime but I'm not available tomorrow she blocked me, so she's a little wacko. I feel like it's a red flag when they aggressively try to get you to book them. I could be wrong about that but it seems to me the ones that are really worth seeing don't have to be so aggressive. Their schedules will fill up on their own.Similar thing happened to me. She reached out to me first and I told her, very politely and respectfully I might add, that I primarily seek cuddlers who have the ability to host and then I got blocked. We only exchanged a couple messages at most. Fuck her that's just dumb, bad business.

AmgPhilly63
02-01-24, 14:40
I haven't, but she was very aggressive in trying to get me to book with her, even offering to drive down to OC "for a reasonable travel fee. " She lives in Burbank. When she asked if I was interested in a session to, or row and I said no sorry, I'd love to book sometime but I'm not available tomorrow she blocked me, so she's a little wacko. I feel like it's a red flag when they aggressively try to get you to book them. I could be wrong about that but it seems to me the ones that are really worth seeing don't have to be so aggressive. Their schedules will fill up on their own.That's weird. I asked if she comes down to OC at all and she's like nope sorry I don't. LOL. Man these women are so messed up.

Grimmy23
02-01-24, 17:58
So here's a question for those of you who are experienced cuddlers. Say you look at a cuddler's profile but don't message her. She sees that you visited her profile and reaches out to you asking if you'd like to book a session. Now say you respond with something like "thanks for contacting me. I'd love to book you sometime but I'll have to check my schedule. " Then she responds with "I'm free tomorrow morning. Are you interested?" And you know the script from there. "No sorry I'm not available tomorrow. " Ok then, how about Monday morning?

Do you consider any of that a red flag? To me, it seems to be a red flag. If an attractive girl is giving up the goods, you'd figure she doesn't have to be aggressive to book clients. She'll get more messages than she can handle without her reaching out to clients herself. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here.

MackBlamba
02-01-24, 20:31
Similar thing happened to me. She reached out to me first and I told her, very politely and respectfully I might add, that I primarily seek cuddlers who have the ability to host and then I got blocked. We only exchanged a couple messages at most. Fuck her that's just dumb, bad business.Same thing happened with me. I just viewed her profile, and a few hours later she DMed me. We carried a small conversation, but I eventually stopped replying since the distance is too far to make anything happen. My gut was telling me what Grimmy explained below. Aggressively reaching out and tryna book is a red flag for me. I'm looking for casual that turns to extras in the moment.

MackBlamba
02-01-24, 20:40
So here's a question for those of you who are experienced cuddlers. Say you look at a cuddler's profile but don't message her. She sees that you visited her profile and reaches out to you asking if you'd like to book a session. Now say you respond with something like "thanks for contacting me. I'd love to book you sometime but I'll have to check my schedule. " Then she responds with "I'm free tomorrow morning. Are you interested?" And you know the script from there. "No sorry I'm not available tomorrow. " Ok then, how about Monday morning?

Do you consider any of that a red flag? To me, it seems to be a red flag. If an attractive girl is giving up the goods, you'd figure she doesn't have to be aggressive to book clients. She'll get more messages than she can handle without her reaching out to clients herself. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here.Thanks for all your feedback here Grimmy. I just signed up for CC a few weeks ago and think this is nice option to have in the back pocket. When reading reviews, have you noticed any pattern that might hint to extras being provided? I try to read between the lines when I see reviews like "10/10", "highly recommend! "I had an amazing session".

Grimmy23
02-01-24, 21:41
Thanks for all your feedback here Grimmy. I just signed up for CC a few weeks ago and think this is nice option to have in the back pocket. When reading reviews, have you noticed any pattern that might hint to extras being provided? I try to read between the lines when I see reviews like "10/10", "highly recommend! "I had an amazing session".Trying to read anything into the Karma comments is hard. Once in a while you'll see something like "she has an amazing touch" or "he has a really nice chest at and that gives a pretty good clue, but those comments are rare. What I'll do is look at the profiles of the guys who gave karma and see if they've received Karma from known FS providers. However that's tricky well. You have to first know who the FS providers are, and as we know in the cuddling world, someone who gives you FS may not be giving it to everyone else. Also I've seen profiles where guys had karma from both known FS providers and known strictly platonic cuddlers.

I've heard some people say a cuddler with lots of karma probably is platonic only. However I know that's not true because one of the more prominent OC cuddlers with over 59 karma is well known to give handjobs in her sessions.

There's a heck of a lot of intuition, some luck, and some game involved in this hobby. I know for example that one cuddler who I had wild passionate GFE sex with saw someone else from this site later that day and didn't deliver. That's what makes it fun and interesting I guess.

AmgPhilly63
02-01-24, 22:01
She's a total flake, sent her a message and she viewed my profile then never responded. Blocked her. What a joke. Why are these women on here.

Sleep135
02-02-24, 00:09
I haven't, but she was very aggressive in trying to get me to book with her, even offering to drive down to OC "for a reasonable travel fee. " She lives in Burbank. When she asked if I was interested in a session to, or row and I said no sorry, I'd love to book sometime but I'm not available tomorrow she blocked me, so she's a little wacko. I feel like it's a red flag when they aggressively try to get you to book them. I could be wrong about that but it seems to me the ones that are really worth seeing don't have to be so aggressive. Their schedules will fill up on their own.That's funny, she reached out to me as well. I gave her my city first, which now in hindsight was wrong because she pushed travel fee too. And gave me a location that was much further away than Burbank. Probably just to justify the $40 fee. Haven't seen her tho.

Tnyayy
02-02-24, 01:18
Doesn't really look like the same chick.Specifically the butterfly tat on the side of her hand. As for her not looking like she did in those videos, well they are old AF. Plus I heard it straight from her that she was in porn. I'm just putting out info.

Grimmy23
02-02-24, 11:29
That's funny, she reached out to me as well. I gave her my city first, which now in hindsight was wrong because she pushed travel fee too. And gave me a location that was much further away than Burbank. Probably just to justify the $40 fee. Haven't seen her tho.I'm really wondering if Embrace is even real. Maybe she gets you to book her trans then asks for a deposit. Whatever it is, it's a strange situation. She's either just wacko or she has a scam going on, if it's even a she.

Grimmy23
02-02-24, 14:21
Just a general note to anybody who schedules a session with a cuddler. PLEASE, for the sake of everybody on here and elsewhere, if you see a cuddler, refrain from getting too pushy for extras. A lot of the girls are getting harder to schedule and / or disappearing because guys are being too aggressive with them. I almost wish I could delete this thread because I suspect that a small minority of guys are ruining things for everybody else, but I have no ability to delete it.

Remember that these are pro cuddlers, not sex workers. Yes, some give extras. Some give extras to some guys if conditions are right, but not to everybody. Some don't give extras at all. And there are some flat out escorts on there posing as cuddlers. They're pretty easy to spot. Most of these girls work other jobs for a living and do this as a side hustle. Once in a while you are going to have a session where you get no extras, and if you're going to explore the cuddling genre you have to be ok with that.

Don't go grabbing body parts, forcing kisses on the girls, straight up asking for extras or trying to negotiate with them, or anything else like that. Go with the flow and let the girl be in control. If you put your hands on her ass or any other private part and she moves them away, don't try to put them back. If you grind on her and she asks you to stop, then stop. If you turn the conversation to something sexual and she's clearly uncomfortable with it, then stop talking about sexual stuff. If it's meant to happen then it will happen naturally.

Remember that the girls sometimes google their screen names, which can lead them to this site and this thread. That will usually cause them to disappear and / or stop offering extras. I'm not allowed by site rules to discourage anybody from posting information, and I'm going to respect and abide by the site rules, but please be very mindful. This is not an AMP we're talking about. It is a relatively small collection of pro cuddlers who have other jobs and may or may not offer what most of us are looking for.

GrantGreen
02-02-24, 14:56
Doesn't really look like the same chick.Couldn't find the video? Where located. But that butterfly tattoo does look the same.

AmgPhilly63
02-02-24, 17:09
I'm really wondering if Embrace is even real. Maybe she gets you to book her trans then asks for a deposit. Whatever it is, it's a strange situation. She's either just wacko or she has a scam going on, if it's even a she.LOL you think she's a tranny? I didn't get that vibe at all. Probably has a major mental disorder though. I'll tell ya which Asian chick was the closet tranny however. LeahYoung. Deleted their profile after a couple guys figured it out.

Grimmy23
02-02-24, 17:40
LOL you think she's a tranny? I didn't get that vibe at all. Probably has a major mental disorder though. I'll tell ya which Asian chick was the closet tranny however. LeahYoung. Deleted their profile after a couple guys figured it out.Oh no, I don't think she's a tranny at all. In fact she looked nice enough that I was attracted and legitimately interested in booking her, and I eventually would have if she didn't go wacko and block me for no reason. I have about half a dozen others on my list ahead of her but I eventually would have seen her. You're probably right though. She either has some sort of disorder or she's just trolling for deposits, although if it was the latter she probably would have pressed for the booking more instead of blocking.

HiKeke
02-02-24, 21:55
I haven't, but she was very aggressive in trying to get me to book with her, even offering to drive down to OC "for a reasonable travel fee. " She lives in Burbank. When she asked if I was interested in a session to, or row and I said no sorry, I'd love to book sometime but I'm not available tomorrow she blocked me, so she's a little wacko. I feel like it's a red flag when they aggressively try to get you to book them. I could be wrong about that but it seems to me the ones that are really worth seeing don't have to be so aggressive. Their schedules will fill up on their own.And she told me she lives in Temple City, so go figure with this one.

Tnyayy
02-02-24, 22:47
Couldn't find the video? Where located. But that butterfly tattoo does look the same.Look up her name on your favourite search engine and she should appear. She did porn long before her tattoos but those slightly crooked teeth are impossible to mistake.

Grimmy23
02-04-24, 11:51
Some girls have pics in their profiles making kissy faces (puckered lips). Is that perhaps a subtle sign? Yet another one of those things that's just tough to read.

MrHuckleberry
02-05-24, 13:23
Look up her name on your favourite search engine and she should appear. She did porn long before her tattoos but those slightly crooked teeth are impossible to mistake.Yes, that is 100% her. She has vampire fangs and the inside tat on her arm matches. This would probably be a fun one to see, wonder if she up-charges?

Grimmy23
02-06-24, 17:14
I posted the same thing on the San Diego thread.

Once again I'm fairly new to this cuddling game. This has been talked about quite a bit on this forum but I think I'm picking up on some of the subtle signs from girls' profiles that extras might be available. I'd like to hear some of your thoughts on these:

- Pics showing a lot of skin (goes without saying). However, this isn't by any means a guarantee. Some girls who show a lot of skin have been reported to be platonic only. YMMV.

- Pics focusing on cleavage and / or booty. Same comment as above.

- Pics of the girl with the "come fuck me look" on her face. This is hard to describe exactly but I think most of you know exactly what I mean.

- Pics with puckered lips / kissy face.

- Usernames with things like xoxo in them.

Karma. This is a tough one. There was a discussion on the San Diego thread a ways back about how girls with lots of karma probably aren't providing extras. However, I know that to not be true. There's one girl in particular in OC who is well known for her handjobs, and she has over 70 karma. I say this is a toss-up and something you can't read reliably.

Karma from repeat clients: I'm on the fence with this one. If a girl is getting repeat clients, I have to seriously wonder how many guys would spend 150 or more for a platonic cuddler with a girl more than once. One I'm scheduled to see later this week has karma from 3 or 4 repeat clients. I'm trying to judge if this is a good sign or not.

Karma comments about the girl having "soft skin" or having a "soft touch. " Also trying to judge this one. To me, this implies that she's at least making some skin available to touch.

Anything I'm missing?

Tnyayy
02-06-24, 21:26
Yes, that is 100% her. She has vampire fangs and the inside tat on her arm matches. This would probably be a fun one to see, wonder if she up-charges?Try her out and let us know. I've never seen her irl.

Jay1646
02-07-24, 08:36
Just a general note to anybody who schedules a session with a cuddler. PLEASE, for the sake of everybody on here and elsewhere, if you see a cuddler, refrain from getting too pushy for extras. A lot of the girls are getting harder to schedule and / or disappearing because guys are being too aggressive with them. I almost wish I could delete this thread because I suspect that a small minority of guys are ruining things for everybody else, but I have no ability to delete it.

Remember that these are pro cuddlers, not sex workers. Yes, some give extras. Some give extras to some guys if conditions are right, but not to everybody. Some don't give extras at all. And there are some flat out escorts on there posing as cuddlers. They're pretty easy to spot. Most of these girls work other jobs for a living and do this as a side hustle. Once in a while you are going to have a session where you get no extras, and if you're going to explore the cuddling genre you have to be ok with that.

Don't go grabbing body parts, forcing kisses on the girls, straight up asking for extras or trying to negotiate with them, or anything else like that. Go with the flow and let the girl be in control. If you put your hands on her ass or any other private part and she moves them away, don't try to put them back. If you grind on her and she asks you to stop, then stop. If you turn the conversation to something sexual and she's clearly uncomfortable with it, then stop talking about sexual stuff. If it's meant to happen then it will happen naturally..Everyone should read this before scheduling. Some of you on here are ruining the cuddle game.

Just be nice and friendly, and let the woman take the lead.

And a lot of you got to be honest with yourself, if your some fat, bald man in his 50's+, you're not going to have a good time on this site unless you run into an undercover escort who you got to pay extra for.

Grimmy23
02-07-24, 17:47
Everyone should read this before scheduling. Some of you on here are ruining the cuddle game.

Just be nice and friendly, and let the woman take the lead.

And a lot of you got to be honest with yourself, if your some fat, bald man in his 50's+, you're not going to have a good time on this site unless you run into an undercover escort who you got to pay extra for.I'm a man in my 50's. Not bald but I have a small bald spot on the back of my head. I'm not fat but I'm definitely not as fit as I was in my 20's and 30's. I have a dad bod. It isn't a limitation at all. My lack of youth hasn't prevented me from having a lot of fun with cuddlers. Granted I haven't nailed a super hot 20-something year old cuddler yet. Most have been in their 30's and 40's but still very fit and attractive.

Hygiene is super important. Be freshly showered and smell nice. Unless she's hosting you probably have a hotel room. Hotel rooms have showers. Use it before she gets there. Brush your teeth, use listerine, whatever you need to do to smell good. Be nice. Don't be grabby. Enjoy the cuddle, have nice conversation like it's a real person that you actually care about, and things will likely happen. The assumption I have at this point is that the majority of girls on there are open to things happening if the conditions are right.

Ldp1369
02-12-24, 20:20
I've met with a few cuddlers and all have been excellent experiences. All very nice ladies, real, not pro's. Everything Grimmy said below is spot on. FFS, act like a normal human, not a degenerate! Be immaculately clean and fresh. All the ladies had obviously put effort into the same and looked / smelled good and were nicely dressed. Don't be a slob. Be Richard Gere from Pretty Woman. Be likable. Have some pleasant conversation with them. All of them liked to chat and establishing a good connection that way set the mood and helped them feel more relaxed. Think of it from their side, they're meeting some random dude in a hotel room for "cuddles". Of course they're going to be on high alert even if they don't show it. If they get a bad vibe from you, or sense you're pressuring them, they're certainly not going to be inclined to give it to you. Let it unfold naturally.

This experiences were some of the most fun I've had. So much different than meeting with a pro. Felt so much more natural and normal with them. If that's interesting to you, give it a whirl, you'll probably enjoy it too.

MassageTourist
02-13-24, 01:20
I've met with a few cuddlers and all have been excellent experiences. All very nice ladies, real, not pro's. Everything Grimmy said below is spot on. FFS, act like a normal human, not a degenerate! Be immaculately clean and fresh. All the ladies had obviously put effort into the same and looked / smelled good and were nicely dressed. Don't be a slob. Be Richard Gere from Pretty Woman. Be likable. Have some pleasant conversation with them. All of them liked to chat and establishing a good connection that way set the mood and helped them feel more relaxed. Think of it from their side, they're meeting some random dude in a hotel room for "cuddles". Of course they're going to be on high alert even if they don't show it. If they get a bad vibe from you, or sense you're pressuring them, they're certainly not going to be inclined to give it to you. Let it unfold naturally.

This experiences were some of the most fun I've had. So much different than meeting with a pro. Felt so much more natural and normal with them. If that's interesting to you, give it a whirl, you'll probably enjoy it too.Are you saying all your experiences with non-pros have been more than cuddling? Or was the cuddling itself a pleasant experience?

Grimmy23
02-14-24, 15:44
So I have a theory about some of these cuddlers that I've discussed with a few of you in private. I don't know if it's me just reaching or being hopeful, but it sounds totally plausible to me.

Say you have a pro cuddler who's known as strictly platonic. I won't name names on here, but there are a few of these that I've seen and a few more that I'm interested in seeing. These cuddlers host, and they agree to get a room and pay for it themselves for your session. Their cuddling rate is 100/ hr. The room costs them 120, and again they're getting the room and paying for it themselves and not asking you to help pay for it. Their only request is that you book them for 2 hours to cover their costs for the room. She owes CC 15% which is $30, so for spending 2 hours in bed in a hotel room with a complete stranger who is in all likelihood trying to feel her up and get extras, she's netting $50. One of them that I actually cuddled with (and had hot steamy sex with) netted $35 for a 2 hour session (she booked a little pricier room than most do). And that was with her only booking one hour through CC and the other hour under the table to save herself $15 in CC fees. If she had actually done it by the book she would have netted $20.

Now you have to ask yourself why these girls would do that. It seems to me it's either (a) they like the attention; (b) they enjoy the close physical contact and the very little money they make doing it is a small bonus; (c) they like making people feel good, and again the money isn't the main driver; or (d) they use it as a platform to get laid once in a while to take care of their own sexual needs.

In my case, after nailing the girl and talking about it with her after the fact, it was clearly (d). She doesn't have a boyfriend and doesn't have sex with all of her clients. But the table is certainly set for her to have sex if everything is to her liking. She makes enough money to cover the room, which gives her half a day of solitude from her chaotic life. She gets a little extra to treat herself to a nice lunch. And if she likes the guy, she gets a little sex out of the deal as a bonus.

Now please don't ask me who this cuddler was. She has since deleted her CC account.

Anyway, I see those as the true CC unicorns. They're definitely out there. Your chances of banging one of them are much smaller than with the ones who are well known extras providers. But they're out there for sure. It just goes to further demonstrate that CC is a true wildcard. You can have some amazing sex with a "real" girl who isn't a prostitute if you play your cards right and have a little luck at the same time.

Ldp1369
02-16-24, 19:19
Are you saying all your experiences with non-pros have been more than cuddling? Or was the cuddling itself a pleasant experience?Yes, all more than cuddling. You could compile all that Grimmy and others have written into a book. But short version is, use your spidey senses when looking for a cuddler, the ones that look like they're going to be a good time, often they are.

Some are strictly platonic (you see their pics and don't look flirty or provocative at all), some are escorts posing as cuddlers (usually pretty easy to spot, often their usernames match escort sites) and in between those ends of the spectrum are lots of girls that do this for fun because they enjoy cuddling and the intimacy. They're not sex workers. But are normal people that enjoy sex, cuddling is pretty intimate, you're both not wearing much, your bodies are intertwined. If there's any chemistry there, there's a great chance something will happen. It's a YMMV thing and for me, what makes it so fun. Plus, usually, these are totally normal chicks, like you'd be interested in flirting with at the bar and taking home. This essentially gives you that shot but in way less time that picking them up IRL.

WowU812
02-19-24, 16:26
I appreciate the contributors to this thread like I try and do for others.

I understand hygiene, don't ask questions, don't be pushy.

If you schedule and she comes over, quick chat then do you go to your room or bed and lay down together and cuddle? I would prefer being the "Big Spoon" Or is it better for them to be in that position and start touching you? Do you put your arms around them? Rub them at all? I will for sure be hard and how will they react? Do you wear loose clothing so they know you are turned on or try and not get turned on?

Love trying to figure this out. Thanks guys!

FrankReynolds
02-19-24, 17:37
Where are y'all finding anyone that's decent looking? Each site has like 20 people total within reasonable distance of OC and like only like 4 of them are hot and 1 of them y'all said is platonic in here. Would gladly trade for spa girl info.

TnaStylez
02-19-24, 21:01
Yes, all more than cuddling. You could compile all that Grimmy and others have written into a book. But short version is, use your spidey senses when looking for a cuddler, the ones that look like they're going to be a good time, often they are.

Some are strictly platonic (you see their pics and don't look flirty or provocative at all), some are escorts posing as cuddlers (usually pretty easy to spot, often their usernames match escort sites) and in between those ends of the spectrum are lots of girls that do this for fun because they enjoy cuddling and the intimacy. They're not sex workers. But are normal people that enjoy sex, cuddling is pretty intimate, you're both not wearing much, your bodies are intertwined. If there's any chemistry there, there's a great chance something will happen. It's a YMMV thing and for me, what makes it so fun. Plus, usually, these are totally normal chicks, like you'd be interested in flirting with at the bar and taking home. This essentially gives you that shot but in way less time that picking them up IRL.My observation is similar to Frank's. For non-pros, the pickings are extremely slim even for a city as large as LA. Are there a lot of fake profiles on the site?

TnaStylez
02-19-24, 21:10
Now you have to ask yourself why these girls would do that. It seems to me it's either (a) they like the attention; (b) they enjoy the close physical contact and the very little money they make doing it is a small bonus; (c) they like making people feel good, and again the money isn't the main driver; or (d) they use it as a platform to get laid once in a while to take care of their own sexual needs.

Most providers that host in a hotel room have other clients and regulars lined up throughout the day. Since you mentioned she deleted her account she could of also realized that her business model was not profitable and quit the business.

BoulderBoy
02-19-24, 21:37
Mackenzie Lohan is on CC as soft_snuggler. She also did a scene under the same name if you want to see a dated video of her in action. With that price you'd be better off just hitting her up for FS. https://tryst.link/escort/lmacks0018.I'd love to know if anyone has seen her either as an escort or cuddler. I happen to have wanted to meet her for a few years but live in the valley and never get around to being down in LB. If so, what I'd especially like to know is what the cuddle session was like and then how much extras. Because 15 min with her as an escort is $150 ($300 hh) and it's $180 as a cuddler.

Grimmy23
02-19-24, 21:44
I appreciate the contributors to this thread like I try and do for others.

I understand hygiene, don't ask questions, don't be pushy.

If you schedule and she comes over, quick chat then do you go to your room or bed and lay down together and cuddle? I would prefer being the "Big Spoon" Or is it better for them to be in that position and start touching you? Do you put your arms around them? Rub them at all? I will for sure be hard and how will they react? Do you wear loose clothing so they know you are turned on or try and not get turned on?

Love trying to figure this out. Thanks guys!Every session, every girl, and every situation is different. My best advice is don't try to push too much. Don't get too grabby or hands at first. Go with the flow, read the room, let the girl control most of the session.

Normally you'll climb into bed and start cuddling in whatever position. Your arms will probably be around each other. You can caress a little bit. I'll usually rub her back lightly. After a while if nothing has happened I'll do the "accidental" butt graze. If that doesn't bother her my hands may come to rest on her butt. If she hasn't told me not to touch there or tried to move away I'll probably squeeze her butt a little. If she still hasn't flinched then I'll probably work my fingertips into her waist band. And if we're still cool by then it's probably game on and my hands will go further down the back of her pants. You get the idea, but if she resists it tells you to stop then by all means stop and don't push it.

As for clothing, if she's hosting I'll take cuddle shorts (loose fitting running shorts) but I'll conveniently forget them in my car. I'll say something like ahh crap I left my cuddle clothes in the car. Should I go get them or can I just cuddle in my underwear? Hopefully she says underwear is fine. That makes it a little easier to advance things later.

Just use common sense, read the room, and be respectful and things will be fine. You won't get lucky every session. That's part of the game.

Meaty55
02-20-24, 11:05
I been on the site under the radar for around 5 years, but now that the flood gates are open could guys please stop telling girls to charge more. Only reason we seeing 150/180/200 an hour is because guys are telling them they can charge that much. These girls aren't professionals, you start stroking their egos and they start charging that much. When I started There was girls for 60/80 an hour but after talking to a few girls it's mainly cause you guys tell them to charge more. Kindly stop they won't marry you and they won't get in an exclusive relationship with you. So please stop inflating cuddle prices.

WowU812
02-20-24, 13:49
Every session, every girl, and every situation is different. My best advice is don't try to push too much. Don't get too grabby or hands at first. Go with the flow, read the room, let the girl control most of the session.

Normally you'll climb into bed and start cuddling in whatever position. Your arms will probably be around each other. You can caress a little bit. I'll usually rub her back lightly. After a while if nothing has happened I'll do the "accidental" butt graze. If that doesn't bother her my hands may come to rest on her butt. If she hasn't told me not to touch there or tried to move away I'll probably squeeze her butt a little. If she still hasn't flinched then I'll probably work my fingertips into her waist band. And if we're still cool by then it's probably game on and my hands will go further down the back of her pants. You get the idea, but if she resists it tells you to stop then by all means stop and don't push it.

As for clothing, if she's hosting I'll take cuddle shorts (loose fitting running shorts) but I'll conveniently forget them in my car. I'll say something like ahh crap I left my cuddle clothes in the car. Should I go get them or can I just cuddle in my underwear? Hopefully she says underwear is fine. That makes it a little easier to advance things later.

Just use common sense, read the room, and be respectful and things will be fine. You won't get lucky every session. That's part of the game.I will give it a try. Thank you.

Grimmy23
02-20-24, 14:47
I will give it a try. Thank you.I can't repeat this enough. Every girl and every cuddle session is very different. I've had wild, girlfriend like sex with cuddlers I totally wasn't expecting it with. I've been left with blue balls by cuddlers I felt were a pretty sure bet. This is 100% unpredictable. In some ways that adds to the fun and in some ways it makes it a little bit frustrating. We can trade intel all day long. And I have traded intel with quite a few guys on here. The intel certainly helps, but at the same time I've seen girls that readily opened their legs for some guys but clothes stayed on for me. And vice versa. You just never know.

I've said this before but again have to repeat it. These girls are all charging money to cuddle with men. The cuddling usually happens in a bed in a private room somewhere (home or hotel). Most of the time, you and the girl are both wearing minimal clothing. You're laying on a bed and locked in an embrace. All of that sets the stage for potentially something to happen. I've heard stories of even the most staunch "platonic only" cuddlers suddenly getting horny during a session and before you know it the clothes go flying everywhere. Some these girls who host in a hotel and don't charge you for a room are making little to nothing from a 2-hour session. That means they're doing it because they like the attention and close physical contact, like being touched etc. They know the guy at very least is going to try to feel them up. Some will be very stern about not allowing it. Most won't. It's kind of a strange world, but the environment for more to happen is absolutely there in pretty much every session. Play your cards right and you'll bat at least. 500. I bat about. 750 personally.

SeanTime53
02-20-24, 18:13
Grimmy's detailed analysis is spot on.

One main point of his analysis: there is a gamble with every cuddle.

Even the most easy for others may decide you will get zero that day.

This makes it possible that you will pay good $$$ and still not hook up.

Grimmy's batting average is probably better than most IMO and experience.

BoulderBoy
02-20-24, 18:28
And she told me she lives in Temple City, so go figure with this one.Told me Glendale LOL She initiated contact. I haven't reached harassment levels. Yet. She did say her sessions can be sensual. I'm on the fence on her looks.

TWill182
02-20-24, 19:37
Told me Glendale LOL She initiated contact. I haven't reached harassment levels. Yet. She did say her sessions can be sensual. I'm on the fence on her looks.She told me LA. Travel fee $35 to OC. Tried to book something but our schedules didn't match. I believe I seen her on SA before, so I think extras can be had but not sure how much.

MassageTourist
02-22-24, 00:12
She told me LA. Travel fee $35 to OC. Tried to book something but our schedules didn't match. I believe I seen her on SA before, so I think extras can be had but not sure how much.She blocked me after having a mundane, getting to know you chat.

Grimmy23
02-22-24, 14:03
She blocked me after having a mundane, getting to know you chat.She's either a troll, has some sort of disorder, or is just nuts. With all of the intel I get behind the scenes, literally every single guy tells me the same story. Says she lives in some random city (which is different for every guy), says she'll travel to OC for a travel fee that varies anywhere from $30 to $100, asks if you want to book her tomorrow, then blocks you if you tell her you're not free tomorrow.

WowU812
02-22-24, 14:38
I can't repeat this enough. Every girl and every cuddle session is very different. I've had wild, girlfriend like sex with cuddlers I totally wasn't expecting it with. I've been left with blue balls by cuddlers I felt were a pretty sure bet. This is 100% unpredictable. In some ways that adds to the fun and in some ways it makes it a little bit frustrating. We can trade intel all day long. And I have traded intel with quite a few guys on here. The intel certainly helps, but at the same time I've seen girls that readily opened their legs for some guys but clothes stayed on for me. And vice versa. You just never know.

I've said this before but again have to repeat it. These girls are all charging money to cuddle with men. The cuddling usually happens in a bed in a private room somewhere (home or hotel). Most of the time, you and the girl are both wearing minimal clothing. You're laying on a bed and locked in an embrace. All of that sets the stage for potentially something to happen. I've heard stories of even the most staunch "platonic only" cuddlers suddenly getting horny during a session and before you know it the clothes go flying everywhere. Some these girls who host in a hotel and don't charge you for a room are making little to nothing from a 2-hour session. That means they're doing it because they like the attention and close physical contact, like being touched etc. They know the guy at very least is going to try to feel them up. Some will be very stern about not allowing it. Most won't. It's kind of a strange world, but the environment for more to happen is absolutely there in pretty much every session. Play your cards right and you'll bat at least. 500. I bat about. 750 personally.How fun. I have mastered all the other platforms and ready for some unknown. I am going to look for a girl hosting in a hotel. Good news for me, I am not concerned with looks, I like the hunt.

FarFarAway
02-22-24, 15:58
I have a membership on that site that I haven't done anything with. You have to pay to message, that always seems to be problematic. However, I do see a profile of this one that is real. I have been in touch w / her before on a sugar site. She perhaps doesn't want to do in ahead of time knowing she will bang you, but wants it to be spontaneous. Anyone have experience w / this site, or this girl.

Grimmy23
02-22-24, 18:00
I have a membership on that site that I haven't done anything with. You have to pay to message, that always seems to be problematic. However, I do see a profile of this one that is real. I have been in touch w / her before on a sugar site. She perhaps doesn't want to do in ahead of time knowing she will bang you, but wants it to be spontaneous. Anyone have experience w / this site, or this girl.The reputation of cuddleup is that it's full of pros. Like you said you have to pay to read messages. Usually within minutes of opening an account you start getting messages from cuddlers who want to meet you. Rumor has it there's a lot of bots / fake accounts on there just to get you to subscribe. There's probably a few real cuddlers on there as well, but it's not one of the more reputable cuddling sites.

Cuddlecomfort and cuddlecompanions are really the only two decent ones out there. Some will say cuddlecompanions is geared more towards sexual cuddling, but I have no evidence to confirm that. I will usually check both sites as there's some theories that if they're on both they're more likely to offer extras. However, there are also a few known platonic only cuddlers on cuddlecompanions, so I really can't vouch for that theory. Some of the known FS providers from cuddlecomfort are on cuddlecompanions.

FarFarAway
02-22-24, 18:31
Well, I see a lot of familiar faces from the other cuddle sites on that one. So, whatever they are the other places is what they are there. My main complaint. You can't tell how recently someone has been on CuddleUp. So it could have been years, and you are wasting your time. That would be for those who aren't available on the other sites but are interesting.

That woman, I had a difficult time getting traction w / her when I was in touch earlier, if she were a pro I would have thought she would have been more receptive.

I do have a membership / profile, I got a few messages over the past couple of months, that I can't read, but nothing too crazy.

FarFarAway
02-24-24, 01:05
I am traveling in about a month. There is so little new blood on our local site, I thought I would look for a cuddler in my destination city. I did this on the sites I have membership on. I tried to message on CuddleCompanions about this, two of my messages have been denied. The first time, I thought it was becuase I named the hotel I would be staying in, which they construed as trying to give contact info. I took that out and sent it again. Denied again. IDK what is the problem. Something else they also say they prohibit, 'small talk'. I mean, I am just trying to establish contact for a future trip, in a month. I sent essentially the same message to women in a city different from the one I live in. No problem.

PaperTiger24
02-24-24, 16:12
I am traveling in about a month. There is so little new blood on our local site, I thought I would look for a cuddler in my destination city. I did this on the sites I have membership on. I tried to message on CuddleCompanions about this, two of my messages have been denied. The first time, I thought it was becuase I named the hotel I would be staying in, which they construed as trying to give contact info. I took that out and sent it again. Denied again. IDK what is the problem. Something else they also say they prohibit, 'small talk'. I mean, I am just trying to establish contact for a future trip, in a month. I sent essentially the same message to women in a city different from the one I live in. No problem.That's really lame. I agree, how else are you supposed to build some level of rapport to see if you're a good fit. If it's that transactional to make no small talk and just book / pay fee that's an immediate turn off.

100% that our local pool has been stale. I've been somewhat bored of it for a little bit. If you're going to Vegas DM me I can give you a lead on Comfort.

TnaStylez
02-24-24, 19:38
I am traveling in about a month. There is so little new blood on our local site, I thought I would look for a cuddler in my destination city. I did this on the sites I have membership on. I tried to message on CuddleCompanions about this, two of my messages have been denied. The first time, I thought it was becuase I named the hotel I would be staying in, which they construed as trying to give contact info. I took that out and sent it again. Denied again. IDK what is the problem. Something else they also say they prohibit, 'small talk'. I mean, I am just trying to establish contact for a future trip, in a month. I sent essentially the same message to women in a city different from the one I live in. No problem.It is a double-edged sword, probably stops a lot of bots and scams. They are pretty good at blocking VPN traffic as well.

FarFarAway
02-25-24, 10:53
It is a double-edged sword, probably stops a lot of bots and scams. They are pretty good at blocking VPN traffic as well.CS said it was because I mentioned having made an appointment through cuddlecomfort.

WowU812
02-25-24, 14:12
Not easy with no reviews, reminds me of starting out on HX back in the day.

Someone suggested going for the less attractive from the site. So I did, 40 or so and not very attractive.

Met at hotel by LAX, had a drink in the room, then I asked her if we could lay on the bed and also asked her what I should wear. (Anything comfortable) Loose gym shorts, no underwear and a t-shirt. She was in yoga pants, tank top and bra. Big fake boobs.

Cool girl to talk with, which helped.

Started with her behind me, she lightly massaged from my knee to shoulders as I was on my side. I could feel her boobs on my back, massage felt good and I was totally get hard. I think the unknown was what really did it for me.

I told her to roll over and we switched positions, I was behind her. She said "I will let you know if I am not comfortable with where you touch me" I then massaged her in the same manner she did me, but as suggested I was inching my way closer to boobs and to front of her leg. By this time I am hard as a rock. She says to me "Is that your cock" as it was up against her ass. I apologized and said I can't help it and don't want you to be uncomfortable. She said its ok, it happens but we changed positions. I am laying on my back, I have her in my arm, her head on my chest and she is lightly rubbing my chest / stomach area, staring at my hard on which is through my waist band under my t-shirt.

After a few minutes of this the t-shirt has moved up and I am exposed, she starts to tease, go under my shorts a little. I grabbed her head and told her to put it in her mouth.

Obviously we had sex and a great night, Fun times to be had on that site.

Took 90 minutes, I gave her 225 even though she said only pay for the hour.

She drove from OC area to LAX, had to get child care. Total of 3. 5 hours for her. $75 for child care. Was she willing to do all that for $75?

Beaudacious
02-25-24, 17:24
Anybody meet up with her? How was the experience. Feel free to DM me.

Grimmy23
02-25-24, 19:27
Not easy with no reviews, reminds me of starting out on HX back in the day.

Someone suggested going for the less attractive from the site. So I did, 40 or so and not very attractive.

Met at hotel by LAX, had a drink in the room, then I asked her if we could lay on the bed and also asked her what I should wear. (Anything comfortable) Loose gym shorts, no underwear and a t-shirt. She was in yoga pants, tank top and bra. Big fake boobs.

Cool girl to talk with, which helped.

Started with her behind me, she lightly massaged from my knee to shoulders as I was on my side. I could feel her boobs on my back, massage felt good and I was totally get hard. I think the unknown was what really did it for me.

I told her to roll over and we switched positions, I was behind her. She said "I will let you know if I am not comfortable with where you touch me" I then massaged her in the same manner she did me, but as suggested I was inching my way closer to boobs and to front of her leg. By this time I am hard as a rock. She says to me "Is that your cock" as it was up against her ass. I apologized and said I can't help it and don't want you to be uncomfortable. She said its ok, it happens but we changed positions. I am laying on my back, I have her in my arm, her head on my chest and she is lightly rubbing my chest / stomach area, staring at my hard on which is through my waist band under my t-shirt.

After a few minutes of this the t-shirt has moved up and I am exposed, she starts to tease, go under my shorts a little. I grabbed her head and told her to put it in her mouth.

Obviously we had sex and a great night, Fun times to be had on that site.

Took 90 minutes, I gave her 225 even though she said only pay for the hour.

She drove from OC area to LAX, had to get child care. Total of 3. 5 hours for her. $75 for child care. Was she willing to do all that for $75?Appreciate the detail, and glad you had a good first experience. If you don't mind, please PM me who you saw so I can add it to the intel database.

WowU812
02-25-24, 23:12
Appreciate the detail, and glad you had a good first experience. If you don't mind, please PM me who you saw so I can add it to the intel database.For now I am not sharing her info. Hopefully my first experience gives others a little insight to how it may work out. My feeling is she does not do that often.

Had a text exchange today and she said taking the money made her feel terrible about herself. Had sex because I was "so hot" and offered to get together anytime for free.

IF things change I for sure post or share her info.

FarFarAway
02-26-24, 01:03
For now I am not sharing her info. Hopefully my first experience gives others a little insight to how it may work out. My feeling is she does not do that often.

Had a text exchange today and she said taking the money made her feel terrible about herself. Had sex because I was "so hot" and offered to get together anytime for free.

IF things change I for sure post or share her info.This was reported fairly often in the old days of sugar dating. Too bad that isn't true of most sugar babies these days. Just shows how jaded they have become.

I understand keeping this to yourself. It is truly a personal relationship you have developed w / her, if she started getting bombarded by many guys, like girls are on seeking, she'd freak out.

Member #6593
02-26-24, 09:14
For now I am not sharing her info. Hopefully my first experience gives others a little insight to how it may work out. My feeling is she does not do that often.

IF things change I for sure post or share her info.Everyone here already knows YMMV. No need for intel that you don't want to share.

Grimmy23
02-26-24, 11:33

IF things change I for sure post or share her info.It happens a lot in the cuddling world. The first cuddler I banged was the same way. I didn't even go into the session expecting to fuck her, but the chemistry was there and the clothes started coming off and it happened. She wouldn't take any additional money from me because in her words she didn't want to feel like a w**re. Most of these girls aren't sex workers. Many of them will do extras but not for everybody. It's just a very different world that way.

WowU812
02-26-24, 16:40
It happens a lot in the cuddling world. The first cuddler I banged was the same way. I didn't even go into the session expecting to fuck her, but the chemistry was there and the clothes started coming off and it happened. She wouldn't take any additional money from me because in her words she didn't want to feel like a w**re. Most of these girls aren't sex workers. Many of them will do extras but not for everybody. It's just a very different world that way.LOL. Sounds like the same girl!

Grimmy23
02-27-24, 15:47
LOL. Sounds like the same girl!Probably not the same girl based on your rough description, but it's a common tale in the cuddling world.

TnaStylez
02-29-24, 02:02
There are attractive pro cuddlers on the site that have very low karma for the many months they've been on the site. Their prices are slightly above average but still very reasonable. Any insights?

FarFarAway
02-29-24, 10:31
There are attractive pro cuddlers on the site that have very low karma for the many months they've been on the site. Their prices are slightly above average but still very reasonable. Any insights?I see lotsa karmas (reviews) as an indicator of someone being legit / platonic only. I avoid those profiles.

HappyJob
02-29-24, 12:58
I see lotsa karmas (reviews) as an indicator of someone being legit / platonic only. I avoid those profiles.For the most part I think this is true, I've seen a couple that had over 20 karmas and they were open to extras.

Grimmy23
02-29-24, 13:55
For the most part I think this is true, I've seen a couple that had over 20 karmas and they were open to extras.I don't see it as a reliable indicator either way. I've seen cuddlers with no Karmas and got extras. I've seen cuddlers with lots of Karmas and got extras. I've seen cuddlers with lots of Karmas and got no extras. It's just another piece in the puzzle.

What I will say is this. If they've been around a few years and have Karmas going much more than a year back, they know full well that guys at very least are going to try to feel them up. I doubt very many men on there schedule cuddles and are willing to pay $100+ with 100% platonic intent on any regular basis. I could be wrong but I highly doubt it. So if they've been on there a year or more and obviously are seeing clients because they have karma, then one of two things is true. Either they truly are platonic only and they are just very stern about their rules in sessions, or they're ok with being touched and groped. If it's the former, it's difficult to see them hanging around on the site for very longer. If they really don't like getting felt up then they'd quit. So in my mind, there's a very good chance that things could happen with any cuddler who's been on the site for a long time. That certainly doesn't mean extras for everybody, but it could mean extras if she likes you and the planets line up correctly.

The other thing I will say is look at the profiles of who gave them karmas to see who they've been seeing. A lot of times I see that those guys have seen cuddlers who are well known for providing extras. That's another clue and piece of the puzzle.

Finally, look at the wording in the karmas. If the guy says things like "she was absolutely gorgeous," or "she has really soft skin and a nice touch," or "she has a great body and looks even better in person," those are clues. Those aren't things I'd expect guys to say about a fully professional, platonic cuddle session.

None of this is failsafe of course. It's all a big guessing game, but these are clues that make the guess a little easier.

Beaudacious
03-02-24, 00:07
Met up with her a couple times. First time she started to cuddle in a nightgown but put my hand under her boob. I wandered right away. Things escalated quickly. DFK, BBBJ and ended up doing anal.

Met up with her a second time and no cuddling. She went straight to BBBJ. She wanted it bad so we did I doggy for a bit and finished anal.Is that still her username. Having trouble finding that profile.

FarFarAway
03-12-24, 19:52
Name of spoonfulofsugar who does overnight sessions seems to me like she's looking for an arrangement, not just a cuddle.

SeanTime53
03-14-24, 16:09
Is that still her username. Having trouble finding that profile.What username?

Brazuca1979
03-14-24, 18:53
Have you guys seen her? Do you mind DM me the details of your session? Thanks a lot.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SenseiHave

DowntownBrown5
03-17-24, 19:00
I had a question. Do you all stick to the Cuddlers in the OC, or do you typically drive up to LA to see host cuddlers? I haven't really seen anyone that I'm interested in the OC who hosts. Most seem to charge. 50 for the hour, and if you were going to rent a room for a girl that only is a "guest," with the room, it'd typically come out to close to 3 bills.

It seems like it might be better to try out the girls in LA who'll host. I'd prefer to keep my costs below 2. , especially if there's a good chance it'll just be a platonic cuddle. Just wanted to hear your guys thoughts on this.

DustyMaySun
03-17-24, 20:26
I had a question. Do you all stick to the Cuddlers in the OC, or do you typically drive up to LA to see host cuddlers? I haven't really seen anyone that I'm interested in the OC who hosts. Most seem to charge. 50 for the hour, and if you were going to rent a room for a girl that only is a "guest," with the room, it'd typically come out to close to 3 bills.

It seems like it might be better to try out the girls in LA who'll host. I'd prefer to keep my costs below 2. , especially if there's a good chance it'll just be a platonic cuddle. Just wanted to hear your guys thoughts on this.Same. I've been driving up to LA for the most part, when I can find someone to host, that I'm interested in. But the drive to & back really grinds me down. I usually end up doing like 1. 5-2 hrs, so that's like 2 or 3 bills down. I wish I could find someone from the OC, but a majority of the girls I have cuddled with have been from LA. If you're okay with drive, I say you try girls in LA.

DowntownBrown5
03-17-24, 20:45
Same. I've been driving up to LA for the most part, when I can find someone to host, that I'm interested in. But the drive to & back really grinds me down. I usually end up doing like 1. 5-2 hrs, so that's like 2 or 3 bills down. I wish I could find someone from the OC, but a majority of the girls I have cuddled with have been from LA. If you're okay with drive, I say you try girls in LA.Yeah, I guess you just have to think whether saving money and the drive is better than spending more money, and possibly staying in OC and hosting a session on your own.

I'll just have to test out the waters in driving out to LA and see if it's worth it I guess. Thanks for the feedback.

AmgPhilly63
03-18-24, 20:04
Curious if anyone has seen her? She looks like the kinda chick that would be fun since she posts lots of tongue-out pics. Lots of tats too.

TnaStylez
03-18-24, 20:15
Yeah, I guess you just have to think whether saving money and the drive is better than spending more money, and possibly staying in OC and hosting a session on your own.

I'll just have to test out the waters in driving out to LA and see if it's worth it I guess. Thanks for the feedback.If you are in OC you can look for cuddlers in SD as well. I think SD has better quality price ratio QPR than LA.

WowU812
03-18-24, 21:47
Not into sharing just yet. Seems to really be a YMMV and don't want these 3 to be bombarded with messages.

From the 3 girls I have me with, they all shared the same info:

Most guys are proposing more that cuddling before they meet.

Often guys are unclean / smell / BO / bad breath.

Guys don't read body language from the girl and are pushy / touchy / try and kiss.

One of the 3 took her clothes off before we started and says "Your hot AF, do whatever you want".

The 3 I have been with say they same thing, the money is nice and if it feels good I am open to more. I have since seen all 3 multiple times for no money.

Fun sport!

Member #6593
03-18-24, 22:12
Not into sharing just yet. Seems to really be a YMMV and don't want these 3 to be bombarded with messages.

Guys don't read body language from the girl and are pushy / touchy / try and kiss.

One of the 3 took her clothes off before we started and says "Your hot AF, do whatever you want".

The 3 I have been with say they same thing, the money is nice and if it feels good I am open to more. I have since seen all 3 multiple times for no money.

Fun sport!What's the point of the post if you're not going to share intel? I don't believe 3 cuddlers are hanging out with you for free. I've done it, had a different cuddler that wanted to date me etc. But what's the point of posting that.

AmgPhilly63
03-18-24, 22:14

Fun sport!The whole not sharing thing I don't understand. Might want to just keep it to yourself then.

SeanTime53
03-19-24, 00:51
That is awesome! What were the approximate ages of the 3?

Fun sport!

WowU812
03-19-24, 12:59
What's the point of the post if you're not going to share intel? I don't believe 3 cuddlers are hanging out with you for free. I've done it, had a different cuddler that wanted to date me etc. But what's the point of posting that.Interesting comment that you don't believe me, yet it has happened to you.

I post to give some insight as to "What to / and not to do".

I gained enough info from others posts about how to get into and be successful at CC. No one told me who to message. They offered suggestions to improve my chances and it worked.

If you want intel, read my other posts, I have provided years of names.

At least my comment did contribute some insight as opposed to only criticism.

WowU812
03-19-24, 13:01
That is awesome! What were the approximate ages of the 3?Early 30's and about 40 ish.

AmgPhilly63
03-19-24, 14:03
Interesting comment that you don't believe me, yet it has happened to you.

I gained enough info from others posts about how to get into and be successful at CC. No one told me who to message. They offered suggestions to improve my chances and it worked.

At least my comment did contribute some insight as opposed to only criticism.I've banged over a dozen girls from that site and shared more than half of them once I got tired of them (usually after a couple months). No reason not to share, nobody wants to read your reports if you offer nothing to the forum.

Pounder1060
03-19-24, 15:24
Anyone have any intel on these two.

Rose143 and AutumnLovesYa?

Please DM much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Member #6593
03-19-24, 20:06
Interesting comment that you don't believe me, yet it has happened to you.

Your comment didn't provide any insight. Everyone knows ymmv and that extras etc can be had. I messaged you and gave you intel on over 30 cuddlers not only did you not share any intel on your experiences which is fine but you wouldn't even recommend a cuddler. Stop the gaslighting dude.

At least my comment did contribute some insight as opposed to only criticism.Your post didn't provide any insight. Everyone knows YMMV and that extras can be had etc. I messaged you and gave you intel on over 20 cuddlers. Not only did you not share your experiences which is fine but you wouldn't even recommend a cuddler.

WowU812
03-20-24, 12:45
I've banged over a dozen girls from that site and shared more than half of them once I got tired of them (usually after a couple months). No reason not to share, nobody wants to read your reports if you offer nothing to the forum.I guess we are different, I get lots of info from posts and don't need suggestions of girls.

Happy Hunting.

AmgPhilly63
03-23-24, 16:05
Anyone know if she puts out? Looks pretty hot and has some racy photos.

FarFarAway
03-23-24, 19:40
Anyone have experience w / her?

DustyMaySun
03-24-24, 17:32
Not sure if any of you were familiar with that user, but I see a new user by the name of goldenjade that looks like her. Need some second opinions to confirm it. My experience with her was around when she got banned. Who knows how long until the mods ban her again. She was very fun and sensual to cuddle with. Offered A LOT of alcohol. Liked to straddle me aggressively and accidentally pop out a tit. But I had to stop seeing her when she kept asking to see me 1-2 times every week. I got like SB / UTR vibes afterwards & decided to move on. But damn she was fun. I'm certain she'd do more if you paid more.

AmgPhilly63
03-24-24, 18:50
Some decent photos on there, and no mention of platonic crap on profile. Anyone else fomo yet?

Grimmy23
03-24-24, 19:05
Anyone know if she puts out? Looks pretty hot and has some racy photos.I've seen her. Hot girl but strictly platonic. PM me if you want details.

SCJohn
03-24-24, 20:29
Not sure if any of you were familiar with that user, but I see a new user by the name of goldenjade that looks like her. Need some second opinions to confirm it. My experience with her was around when she got banned. Who knows how long until the mods ban her again. She was very fun and sensual to cuddle with. Offered A LOT of alcohol. Liked to straddle me aggressively and accidentally pop out a tit. But I had to stop seeing her when she kept asking to see me 1-2 times every week. I got like SB / UTR vibes afterwards & decided to move on. But damn she was fun. I'm certain she'd do more if you paid more.She already been banned.

DustyMaySun
03-24-24, 21:39
She already been banned.So you don't think goldenjade is her on a new account? Fits the description. Short and curvy. Same price too!

Grimmy23
03-25-24, 10:39
So you don't think goldenjade is her on a new account? Fits the description. Short and curvy. Same price too!It might very well be her. She got banned before I could see her, but I remember she had a profile pic that I'd swear was a beaver shot. You couldn't really tell for sure, but she was wearing a skirt and kind of squatting down and you could see up, and it sure looked to me like she wasn't wearing any panties.

MassageTourist
03-25-24, 11:38
It might very well be her. She got banned before I could see her, but I remember she had a profile pic that I'd swear was a beaver shot. You couldn't really tell for sure, but she was wearing a skirt and kind of squatting down and you could see up, and it sure looked to me like she wasn't wearing any panties.I don't think she was pantiless.

FrankReynolds
03-25-24, 13:27
Met some dancers at the bar that also sugar and when I was shooting the shit with them told them about cuddling. A few of them are down, welcome to message for info.

5 foot slim thick Filipina babe with piercings and tattoos and a killer butt.

Thick and fire brunette with a huge ass and huge tits.

Curvy thin Latina babe, gorgeous face and body and tits and ass.

They want 2/ date for sugar stuff so could probably offer around that much for cuddling.

Grimmy23
03-25-24, 16:53
I don't think she was pantiless.That's the pic! IDK, it was really hard to tell. I spent a lot more time than I should have trying to figure out if she was wearing panties or not. LOL.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's the same girl. I messaged her to ask where she hosted and it's the same area as before, so 99% sure it's her.

AmgPhilly63
03-25-24, 17:33
I'm giving her a shot tomorrow. Will let ya all know how it goes.

NeverBoring
03-25-24, 21:14
I'm giving her a shot tomorrow. Will let ya all know how it goes.I am messaging with her too. Going to try to connect with her either today or tomorrow.

NeverBoring
03-25-24, 21:17
Met up with girl based in Culver City this afternoon. $120 per hour. She said she was totally platonic but we ended up fooling around a little bit. It was interesting. She would grind on me, let me kiss her boobs, and grab her butt she would not kiss any further. You could tell she was really getting turned on but held her line. Overall it was fun, but left needing a release.

AntilySol
03-25-24, 23:45
Anyone have any intel on these two.

Rose143 and AutumnLovesYa?

Please DM much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.Saw her for couple hours once. Great gal but never once hinted anything sexual. Pretty sure she's legit. Into some hippy shit.

Grimmy23
03-26-24, 14:28
Anybody with any intel on her please DM me.

AmgPhilly63
03-26-24, 14:30
I am messaging with her too. Going to try to connect with her either today or tomorrow.She's being weird and not really responsive, giving me bad vibes tbh.

NeverBoring
03-26-24, 18:55
Been messaging with her.

NeverBoring
03-27-24, 02:35
Met up with her today. Sweet girl but definitely platonic.

Grimmy23
03-27-24, 12:35
I'd like to take a moment to reiterate a few important things.

I won't discourage anybody from posting any info. It's against site rules to do that. Even as the mod of this thread I can't dictate what is and isn't posted. However, I will encourage everyone to keep details about providers as private as possible. There are several reasons for this. Most notably, girls from CC have been known to google their own screen names. We don't want them finding their names on this site with gory details about what they do and don't do in a service. I'm not aware of it happening in OC yet as this is a pretty new forum, but it has happened in other areas, and suddenly girls started tightening up their menus, raising prices, and even getting banned. I have some reason to believe that mods on CC monitor this site as well. It's in our best interest to not get them in trouble here.

Again, this is just food for thought, not to discourage anybody from posting or sharing info. Consider sharing details in private when possible.

Also, I have to reiterate that every girl and every situation on CC is YMMV. I've read reports here about certain girls being "strictly platonic," yet I have plenty of reports of the same girls giving up the goods in certain situations. The one most recently reported is a prime example (without mentioning her name here). I have several reports of that specific provider giving FS, along with several other reports of her being strictly platonic. So as with every other girl on CC, "it depends. ".

I firmly believe that extras are possible with any cuddler. Any girl who has been on there for more than a few months knows that 90% of guys are going to try to get into their clothes. They have three choices: leave the site, get strict about it, or allow a certain amount to happen. Some have been on there for several years, so option #1 is out. Some do option #2, but word eventually gets out that they really are strictly platonic, and that probably affects their ability to get business. So that leads me to believe that option #3 is the most common. Many girls present themselves as strictly platonic, but if they like the guy the table is absolutely set for more to happen. This is what makes the cuddling game fun and frustrating at the same time.

Grimmy23
03-27-24, 13:06
To help fill out my "database," please DM me if you have intel on any of the following. These are ones I get asked about frequently:

Shawniecehaley.

Mayitaa5.

Nathy_Cuddle.

Lizzyberry.

Bobadevotee.

MassageTourist
03-27-24, 13:18
I'd like to take a moment to reiterate a few important things.

I won't discourage anybody from posting any info. It's against site rules to do that. Even as the mod of this thread I can't dictate what is and isn't posted. However, I will encourage everyone to keep details about providers as private as possible. There are several reasons for this. Most notably, girls from CC have been known to google their own screen names. We don't want them finding their names on this site with gory details about what they do and don't do in a service. I'm not aware of it happening in OC yet as this is a pretty new forum, but it has happened in other areas, and suddenly girls started tightening up their menus, raising prices, and even getting banned. I have some reason to believe that mods on CC monitor this site as well. It's in our best interest to not get them in trouble here.

Again, this is just food for thought, not to discourage anybody from posting or sharing info. Consider sharing details in private when possible.

Also, I have to reiterate that every girl and every situation on CC is YMMV. I've read reports here about certain girls being "strictly platonic," yet I have plenty of reports of the same girls giving up the goods in certain situations. The one most recently reported is a prime example (without mentioning her name here). I have several reports of that specific provider giving FS, along with several other reports of her being strictly platonic. So as with every other girl on CC, "it depends. ".

I firmly believe that extras are possible with any cuddler. Any girl who has been on there for more than a few months knows that 90% of guys are going to try to get into their clothes. They have three choices: leave the site, get strict about it, or allow a certain amount to happen. Some have been on there for several years, so option #1 is out. Some do option #2, but word eventually gets out that they really are strictly platonic, and that probably affects their ability to get business. So that leads me to believe that option #3 is the most common. Many girls present themselves as strictly platonic, but if they like the guy the table is absolutely set for more to happen. This is what makes the cuddling game fun and frustrating at the same time.Thanks for pointing this out. I'm going to set-up one this week from a travelling cuddler. My first time so we'll see what happens.

Also please check you inbox, Grimmy.

MrSnowblood
03-27-24, 13:27
Met up with her today. Sweet girl but definitely platonic.A bit surprising since she's on Seeking as well. Thanks for checking her out though.

AmgPhilly63
03-27-24, 14:37
To help fill out my "database," please DM me if you have intel on any of the following. These are ones I get asked about frequently:

Shawniecehaley.

Mayitaa5.

Nathy_Cuddle.

Lizzyberry.

Bobadevotee.Do you realize you just contradicted yourself? At least post their screen names with a dot in the middle or something so it can't be indexed lmao.

SeanTime53
03-27-24, 16:07
I am messaging with her too. Going to try to connect with her either today or tomorrow.Any updates with her? She oddly wants you to come over same day or not at all.

AmgPhilly63
03-27-24, 16:26
Any updates with her? She oddly wants you to come over same day or not at all.Crickets. She scheduled a appointment with me and hasn't responded in 2 days with her number, I'm getting either bot or robbing setup situation so I'm bailing on her.

NeverBoring
03-27-24, 18:22
Any updates with her? She oddly wants you to come over same day or not at all.Same. No response.

FrankReynolds
03-31-24, 14:33
Girl I matched with on bumble is on cuddle companions now. Hot white goth ish babe, mid 20's, Huge ass and tits. Thick but not fat, super fire and have cuddled with her prior to knowing of the site and she's solid.

AmgPhilly63
03-31-24, 17:06
Going to be seeing her soon. Since nobody else reviewed I guess I will after testing her out.

Grimmy23
04-01-24, 10:26
Going to be seeing her soon. Since nobody else reviewed I guess I will after testing her out.Looking forward to the report. Nobody here has actually seen her because she blocked most of us for no reason.

Grimmy23
04-01-24, 12:36
Looking forward to the report. Nobody here has actually seen her because she blocked most of us for no reason.Ahh interesting, she has unblocked me now. I'd guess business is probably down because she had a pattern of blocking everyone who wouldn't book her right away. I'll be looking forward to hearing Amg's report so I can decide if I'm going to try her again.

AmgPhilly63
04-01-24, 12:48
Ahh interesting, she has unblocked me now. I'd guess business is probably down because she had a pattern of blocking everyone who wouldn't book her right away. I'll be looking forward to hearing Amg's report so I can decide if I'm going to try her again.To start off, she was a little awkward at first walking in the door, not much eye contact etc. Wanted to get to know her a bit before trying anything, we ended up snuggling really close and chatting for a bit. I tested her by rubbing her but and boobs a little bit, no push back. However. She kinda went mute after doing that which gave me weird vibes. I'm pretty sure I could've pushed for way more but I think she has an attitude problem so I won't be repeating.

NeedAheRealBad
04-01-24, 14:47
Ahh interesting, she has unblocked me now. I'd guess business is probably down because she had a pattern of blocking everyone who wouldn't book her right away. I'll be looking forward to hearing Amg's report so I can decide if I'm going to try her again.There's a report on the LA forum by Drooo. He tried to act all cute by not giving a name, and even told me she wasn't active anymore when I asked in dms, but I'm 99% sure it was about her. Cuddled with her and it was almost the exact same, except I pushed a little further but not much outside of groping since it was out in the open. I think she may be up for more YMMV, prob will ask for a tip.

TWill182
04-02-24, 00:16
Has anyone seen her? She seems to be platonic only? Thanks in advance.

AmgPhilly63
04-02-24, 00:45
Has anyone seen her? She seems to be platonic only? Thanks in advance.Yep, waste of time.

Grimmy23
04-02-24, 10:02
Has anyone seen her? She seems to be platonic only? Thanks in advance.Mixed reviews on her. Most lately are platonic only but she has been known to give HJs, at least in the past.

Grimmy23
04-02-24, 10:19
Without naming names and embarrassing anyone, three of you guys have sent me private messages but your boxes are full so I can't respond. Please let me know when you have cleared your in box and I'll respond to your messages.

Grimmy23
04-02-24, 13:06
To start off, she was a little awkward at first walking in the door, not much eye contact etc. Wanted to get to know her a bit before trying anything, we ended up snuggling really close and chatting for a bit. I tested her by rubbing her but and boobs a little bit, no push back. However. She kinda went mute after doing that which gave me weird vibes. I'm pretty sure I could've pushed for way more but I think she has an attitude problem so I won't be repeating.Thanks for the report. That's in line with other reports that I suspect are her without mentioning her name. It's also in line with her blocking me and a bunch of other guys for no apparent reason. I sensed an attitude issue with her long before even trying to book her. She looks cute in her pics though.

MassageTourist
04-03-24, 00:19
Without naming names and embarrassing anyone, three of you guys have sent me private messages but your boxes are full so I can't respond. Please let me know when you have cleared your in box and I'll respond to your messages.Imma be upfront. I messaged you and you were aware so you messaged me without seeing my original message. Replied to your message and what you described is probably what happened if you saw it and replied. My inbox is not full at all. I have also tried messaging some members (actually from this thread) and haven't gotten a reply. Might be something wrong with my message box.

Grimmy23
04-03-24, 10:00
Imma be upfront. I messaged you and you were aware so you messaged me without seeing my original message. Replied to your message and what you described is probably what happened if you saw it and replied. My inbox is not full at all. I have also tried messaging some members (actually from this thread) and haven't gotten a reply. Might be something wrong with my message box.Maybe something wrong with your inbox or your messages aren't getting sent. Quite often you get error messages that are easy to miss, so you think the message sent but it really didn't. My inbox is never full as I empty it out frequently long before it reaches capacity. It's possible that I've accidentally deleted messages once or twice. Sometimes I get a lot of them and mistakes happen. But outside of that I reply to every message I get. There's nothing worse than typing a long response and getting the error message saying the recipient's inbox is full.

OrangeGoku
04-03-24, 17:53
Met up with girl based in Culver City this afternoon. $120 per hour. She said she was totally platonic but we ended up fooling around a little bit. It was interesting. She would grind on me, let me kiss her boobs, and grab her butt she would not kiss any further. You could tell she was really getting turned on but held her line. Overall it was fun, but left needing a release.Hey can you give some details about your visit in culver city. I'm planning on making a date but need to know if its the same provider.

FarFarAway
04-04-24, 17:55
Here's a new one. There is a girl on the site who I have had zero contact with before, but I did message her a while back, w / no response. She is in LA, I am in OC. She today sent me a booking proposal, for 1 h at $800. Well, I guess we know what she has in mind.

PaperTiger24
04-04-24, 19:53
Here's a new one. There is a girl on the site who I have had zero contact with before, but I did message her a while back, w / no response. She is in LA, I am in OC. She today sent me a booking proposal, for 1 h at $800. Well, I guess we know what she has in mind.Does her name suggest she's a dream maker?

MassageTourist
04-04-24, 21:03
Maybe something wrong with your inbox or your messages aren't getting sent. Quite often you get error messages that are easy to miss, so you think the message sent but it really didn't. My inbox is never full as I empty it out frequently long before it reaches capacity. It's possible that I've accidentally deleted messages once or twice. Sometimes I get a lot of them and mistakes happen. But outside of that I reply to every message I get. There's nothing worse than typing a long response and getting the error message saying the recipient's inbox is full.It doesn't make sense cause I see them on my sent folder. I have sent messages to 3 people and never got a reply. For a second there, I thought everyone was ignoring me.

MassageTourist
04-04-24, 21:04
Here's a new one. There is a girl on the site who I have had zero contact with before, but I did message her a while back, w / no response. She is in LA, I am in OC. She today sent me a booking proposal, for 1 h at $800. Well, I guess we know what she has in mind.This happened to me too yesterday but for $200.

OCspanker
04-04-24, 21:14
Going to be seeing her soon. Since nobody else reviewed I guess I will after testing her out.Did you ever end up seeing her?

She messaged me out of nowhere. I think I viewed her profile but had not requested booking or senr a message.

Kind of curious why. ??

Grimmy23
04-05-24, 09:58
I'm suspecting business is slow for a lot of the cuddlers. They've been randomly reaching out a lot more than normal. A few have been discounting their prices or dropping depends for deposits. The super hot ones that put out are still hard to reach, but I'm finding most are communicating better than normal.

FarFarAway
04-05-24, 11:28
Going to be seeing her soon. Since nobody else reviewed I guess I will after testing her out.Hey, man, clear your mailbox.

She's messaging me now. Has a pic licking an ice cream cone. She is in LA, I am in OC, IDK why she picked me. Hardly any messaging w / her.

Nerd13
04-05-24, 11:56
I'm suspecting business is slow for a lot of the cuddlers. They've been randomly reaching out a lot more than normal. A few have been discounting their prices or dropping depends for deposits. The super hot ones that put out are still hard to reach, but I'm finding most are communicating better than normal.Let's hope so, the market needs a correction. I understand simps overpay and drive prices up. Would be nice to be in a buyers market again.

AmgPhilly63
04-05-24, 14:18
Did you ever end up seeing her?

She messaged me out of nowhere. I think I viewed her profile but had not requested booking or senr a message.

Kind of curious why.I did. She isn't much fun at all and def has some type of mental issue.

TnaStylez
04-07-24, 17:11
Hey, man, clear your mailbox.

She's messaging me now. Has a pic licking an ice cream cone. She is in LA, I am in OC, IDK why she picked me. Hardly any messaging w / her.She messages new users or users who logged in recently. I got a message from her as well. This tactic obviously works because we are talking about her.

TnaStylez
04-07-24, 17:18
Let's hope so, the market needs a correction. I understand simps overpay and drive prices up. Would be nice to be in a buyers market again.This site definitely got popular the last few months. Some girls mentioned they are here because of reddit posts.

HoDough
04-09-24, 06:01
I know it's a bad idea to invite sex workers to your home due to a number of reasons. But, how about cuddlers?

Grimmy23
04-09-24, 10:09
I know it's a bad idea to invite sex workers to your home due to a number of reasons. But, how about cuddlers?I think it depends. For the most part I think it's ok because the majority of these girls aren't sex workers. That being said, I know of a few on there that I most definitely wouldn't invite to my home for one reason or another. One who isn't active right now has an abusive boyfriend who drops her off at her appointments and picks her up after. That's not someone I'd want lurking around my driveway. A small handful of them are basically escorts in disguise. Use your best judgment but I think the vast majority would be perfectly safe if your home situation allows you to have them over. When in doubt, get a cheap room on dayuse.

MrSnowblood
04-09-24, 10:25
I've met a few cuddlers at my home and never had any issues, but none of them gave off a sex worker vibe at all. I think as long as you're selective of who comes over, then it's fine.

SportFucker
04-09-24, 12:52
I know it's a bad idea to invite sex workers to your home due to a number of reasons. But, how about cuddlers?I live alone in the middle of nowhere, it's a long walk to anything, so I allow all sorts of visitors. But I would never allow a lawyer, used car salesman or politician anywhere near my property, those folks can ruin your life.

One of my 'neighbors' shot and killed a car passenger for accidentally pulling into his driveway. Country living just hits different.

AmgPhilly63
04-09-24, 14:33
I know it's a bad idea to invite sex workers to your home due to a number of reasons. But, how about cuddlers?I generally don't worry about it because anyone who pulls up to my house is going to see all the pro republican and pro-gun signs and know not to mess around. I've already had to pull my weapon on an illegal alien wannabe gangbanger twice, should see how fast they scurry away.

OrangeGoku
04-10-24, 12:49
Hey I have been wondering about booking with AvaMoon. I hear that she is high mileage and provides FS. But it could just be a rumor. Please let me know before I book this beauty.

OakOak22
04-10-24, 15:21
I generally don't worry about it because anyone who pulls up to my house is going to see all the pro republican and pro-gun signs and know not to mess around. I've already had to pull my weapon on an illegal alien wannabe gangbanger twice, should see how fast they scurry away.What a tough fella you are.

BeeHive5
04-10-24, 15:59
Hey I have been wondering about booking with AvaMoon. I hear that she is high mileage and provides FS. But it could just be a rumor. Please let me know before I book this beauty.Wow she is hot. Would love to know more about her.

What does high mileage mean? She's a hoe? LOL.

More info would be great. I'm interested.

HiKeke
04-10-24, 16:11
Hey I have been wondering about booking with AvaMoon. I hear that she is high mileage and provides FS. But it could just be a rumor. Please let me know before I book this beauty.Looks like she advertise on Slixa so probably a hoe.

BeeHive5
04-10-24, 18:08
Looks like she advertise on Slixa so probably a hoe.Where's the link to that? I want to book her.

NuruBrowser
04-10-24, 18:24
Where's the link to that? I want to book her.Go to google. Type "Slixa avamoon". Don't be afraid of the internet.

AmgPhilly63
04-15-24, 02:27
Wow, what a ***** this girl is. Just avoid like the plague. She admitted she had a cuddler arrested for sexual assault after she willingly let him finger her. She laughed about it. Unbelievable.

Grimmy23
04-15-24, 12:18
Wow, what a ***** this girl is. Just avoid like the plague. She admitted she had a cuddler arrested for sexual assault after she willingly let him finger her. She laughed about it. Unbelievable.That's surprising for a couple reasons I won't get into in public forum. I haven't seen her myself but good to know. You can never be too careful in this hobby.

Drooo
04-16-24, 02:28
You don't happen to have a photo of this do you? I'm interested to see if that is the same one I have been talking to trying to set up a session.

Anybody see this chick? Has an interesting second photo holding a banana up to her mouth. Makes me think she likes a certain something.

HoDough
04-16-24, 06:56
Wow, what a ***** this girl is. Just avoid like the plague. She admitted she had a cuddler arrested for sexual assault after she willingly let him finger her. She laughed about it. Unbelievable.That's scary stuff. Makes me want to avoid all cuddlers. At least with a straight up sex worker, you'll be able to present credible evidence that backs you up. With a cuddler, it's going to be your word against hers and she'll have the "non sexual" terms of the website to back her up.

OrangeGoku
04-16-24, 21:38
Had a couple sessions with Haleybaley and it was stringy platonic. Wondering has anybody had anymore luck with her. Seems like she will do more but didn't want to pus it. Any info guys I don't want to keep wasting my money with her.

HappyJob
04-17-24, 11:43
Talked to mercedesislove and she's got some weird requests, she will be having a "friend / bodyguard" around especially with the first cuddle. So door needs to remain unlocked if I am hosting, I asked how that worked if I got a hotel room said we would put that locking mechanism at that door so it would remain slightly open. Said she was open to cuddling in her car so I asked if bodyguard would be in passenger seat while we were in the back seat and she kinda sensed my sarcasm and said no that we would park at a park and he would sit on a park bench while we cuddled LOL. She's cute but not worth it for me.

SeanTime53
04-17-24, 18:11
Talked to mercedesislove and she's got some weird requests, she will be having a "friend / bodyguard" around especially with the first cuddle. So door needs to remain unlocked if I am hosting, I asked how that worked if I got a hotel room said we would put that locking mechanism at that door so it would remain slightly open. Said she was open to cuddling in her car so I asked if bodyguard would be in passenger seat while we were in the back seat and she kinda sensed my sarcasm and said no that we would park at a park and he would sit on a park bench while we cuddled LOL. She's cute but not worth it for me.Did you do her phone consultation? I guessed she is trying to record it but am not sure...

FarFarAway
04-18-24, 19:51
CC is definitely sensitive about what people do and ban them easily, I guess you can get back on pretty easily too. I am in touch w / a certain girl off the site, she tells me she was banned because they found out about her OnlyFans page.

Grimmy23
04-18-24, 21:35
CC is definitely sensitive about what people do and ban them easily, I guess you can get back on pretty easily too. I am in touch w / a certain girl off the site, she tells me she was banned because they found out about her OnlyFans page.That's exactly why I encourage people to keep the sharing of details about any cuddler in PM as much as possible. The mods there do reportedly monitor this site. I can't tell anybody to not share experiences here. It's against the site rules. But we don't want to get our favorite girls banned because someone here reported that they give the best BJ ever. It's best to keep the nitty gritty details out of public view.

AmgPhilly63
04-19-24, 00:46
Talked to mercedesislove and she's got some weird requests, she will be having a "friend / bodyguard" around especially with the first cuddle. So door needs to remain unlocked if I am hosting, I asked how that worked if I got a hotel room said we would put that locking mechanism at that door so it would remain slightly open. Said she was open to cuddling in her car so I asked if bodyguard would be in passenger seat while we were in the back seat and she kinda sensed my sarcasm and said no that we would park at a park and he would sit on a park bench while we cuddled LOL. She's cute but not worth it for me.You should tell her she will never succeed in this business ever with those kinds of demands. Plus if she's that insecure tell her she should never leave the house at all then and barricade herself in her house.

McNutties
04-19-24, 11:22
Talked to mercedesislove and she's got some weird requests, she will be having a "friend / bodyguard" around especially with the first cuddle. So door needs to remain unlocked if I am hosting, I asked how that worked if I got a hotel room said we would put that locking mechanism at that door so it would remain slightly open. Said she was open to cuddling in her car so I asked if bodyguard would be in passenger seat while we were in the back seat and she kinda sensed my sarcasm and said no that we would park at a park and he would sit on a park bench while we cuddled LOL. She's cute but not worth it for me.There is always going to be an element of finding some trust between provider and client. But if the provider is going to have some "bodyguard" lingering, watching you the whole time how is that going to make any client feel comfortable. Whether you all enjoy cuddling or not. There is a level of intimacy. And if there is some dude just staring at you from the other room or on some park bench how the heck are you going to feel. Plus what if they trying to rob you. Instead of being a one on one thing you are already outnumbered. There are plenty of other ways and methods the provider have to get themselves piece of mind (pepper spray, taser, BJJ training, yell for help, even a loud ass whistle) This sounds like someone a bit delusional. I would stay away.

OCspanker
04-22-24, 01:23
Any feedback / experience with CuddleRfun4 me?

Tried searching and nothing has come up.

Feel free to DM me if more appropriate.

New to this type of play, so not much Intel to trade, unfortunately. Thanks in advance.