PDA

View Full Version : Rants And Stupid Shit in Green Bay

GMan25
11-29-23, 21:56
Damn, went to a place I have not been or seen in the chat in a while. Maybe a year plus. Had a nice 30's good looking by all standards, nice titties, great ass, and good skills the massage was good. Paid the standard 70/ hr and left very happy with option for a much discounted rate next visit for 1. 4 FS since she wanted 2. This time but I settled for. 4 HJ. She must have liked what I had to offer which is why I got the next rate so low. Or at least I'm telling myself that. Don't ruin it for me.Let's see what rate you actually get "next time. " not disputing,. Trust but verify. BTW, I am missing the point of your post if you don't provide even a hint of which place you went. What's the point?

Skippy1
12-04-23, 13:19
On Western? I thought they were closed. Or do you mean Sunrise on Military?Did anyone else notice that he first negotiated for. 40 HJ and now he says he just went for 100 BBBJCIM?

NitroPimp
12-06-23, 08:38
My bad, I didn't want to over saturate the place right away. She started high at 200 but you fuckers got to stop paying that and hold out. I negotiated bjcim for 100. And after admiring my cock once done she said next time 140, FS. I'll find out tomorrow.Aye Scotty!

Once the word about FS gets out places get popular in a hurry. And yes, the guys who don't go to this forum that are the real Danger with over tipping. Plus when they throw a number up they're just seeing if it'll stick. They're used to getting negotiated it's part of the culture. They'd rather take your 140 then to see you walk out the door. Most of them aren't worth much more anyways.

GMan25
12-06-23, 14:11
Aye Scotty!

Once the word about FS gets out places get popular in a hurry. And yes, the guys who don't go to this forum that are the real Danger with over tipping. Plus when they throw a number up they're just seeing if it'll stick. They're used to getting negotiated it's part of the culture. They'd rather take your 140 then to see you walk out the door. Most of them aren't worth much more anyways.Scotty and Nitro are correct. When a post alerts the masses the dopes show up en masse. Mr. Loudmonger, walks in, asks 100 questions, then asks more when told they are currently yay. And some literally ask if extras and FS are an option while in the doorway, on the phone etc. Read the forum guys. Learn the process and etiquette and everyone wins.

WasTravelHandy
12-09-23, 17:34
Scotty and Nitro are correct. When a post alerts the masses the dopes show up en masse. Mr. Loudmonger, walks in, asks 100 questions, then asks more when told they are currently yay. And some literally ask if extras and FS are an option while in the doorway, on the phone etc. Read the forum guys. Learn the process and etiquette and everyone wins.Along with these clowns not knowing how to act once at the store, some of you need to consider what you're asking on the phone.

Examples of things that I've heard from guys calling in:

Are you GFE, do you do VIP, like blowjobs and kiss, why aren't you at the store, what's your address, how do I get there from menards, I TOOK MY HEARING AID OUT CAN I GET A HANDJOB THERE, what did you eat for supper?

Don't ask where I heard these things, just try and do better. These girls don't know directions to your store, they don't want to chat and be your friend. Just go get to know them and have fun, shut up, and hand them money!

Admin
12-10-23, 20:00
Fight and stupid rants Thread Starter.

NitroPimp
12-11-23, 17:14
Along with these clowns not knowing how to act once at the store, some of you need to consider what you're asking on the phone.

Examples of things that I've heard from guys calling in:

Are you GFE, do you do VIP, like blowjobs and kiss, why aren't you at the store, what's your address, how do I get there from menards, I TOOK MY HEARING AID OUT CAN I GET A HANDJOB THERE, what did you eat for supper?

Don't ask where I heard these things, just try and do better. These girls don't know directions to your store, they don't want to chat and be your friend. Just go get to know them and have fun, shut up, and hand them money!Seriously. Use some discretion when communicating with these girls. I was at a spa, very friendly place, sometimes Mamasan asks you to sit down and talk, she likes to hear about her girls service and also maybe some help her to read something or even help her understand a utility bill. Anyhow, I was sitting there with her and a call comes in. I can hear the conversation, in a heavy Indian accent he asks "you have condom there?" she tells him that they don't do that there. He didn't understand so he asks if he can bring his own. She hangs up on him. Grrrr. Of course he never showed.

Even if they do, they're not going to say so over the phone. Another call was "Can I get full service there?" the girl didn't understand and looked at me. I showed the finger in the hole gesture and said boom-boom, She said "no" and hung up on him. None of them want to reveal any of that over the phone. It's all discussed one on one in the room. You never discuss FS with mamasan. That's between you and your girl. If Mamasan knows you she might drop you a hint.

The other rude behavior is asking to see the girls. Fuck it. Don't you dare interrupt my session you rude bastards! This just happened to me. I heard Mr. Loudmonger out in front, then some Chinese back and forth and then my girl put her clothes back on and left the room right as things were getting good. Mr. Loudmonger, you're a real mood killer.

And, honestly, don't use a credit card if you are going to tip with that. It really is a cash business and the CC machine is just there to keep your broke ass from walking back out. So, if you are after F. S. Have at least $160 CASH on you for the tip. Go to the ATM before.

WasTravelHandy
12-11-23, 20:02
Fight and stupid rants Thread Starter.You are correct and thanks for moving my post.

Not that it matters, my name is part of my old name on an account I had to delete.

I'm pretty close to one of these ladies (because vagina) and I hear a lot of things I shouldn't. I'm trying to help her and help everyone make their experience better. Be smart please and try to help these ladies. Help us!

TheSeeker717
01-21-24, 13:32
Even if they do, they're not going to say so over the phone. Another call was "Can I get full service there?" the girl didn't understand and looked at me. I showed the finger in the hole gesture and said boom-boom, She said "no" and hung up on him. None of them want to reveal any of that over the phone. It's all discussed one on one in the room. You never discuss FS with mamasan. That's between you and your girl. If Mamasan knows you she might drop you a hint.

The other rude behavior is asking to see the girls. Fuck it. Don't you dare interrupt my session you rude bastards! This just happened to me. I heard Mr. Loudmonger out in front, then some Chinese back and forth and then my girl put her clothes back on and left the room right as things were getting good. Mr. Loudmonger, you're a real mood killer.Sometimes Mamasan doesn't know the girls are doing full service and talking to her about it can get the girl in hot water.

Speaking of rude mofos, I've been in a session before, guy comes in and asks for my therapist by name. The girl in front tells him she is busy. He says he wants to talk to her so the girl calls her out and they have a 5 minute chat. I had known the therapist for a number of years, and she was only in the massage portion of the appointment, but it still pissed me off how rude and inconsiderate he was.