PDA

View Full Version : Lingerie Modeling Studios

Vaquero69
12-09-23, 10:28
Starting a new thread segregating "Private Lingerie Modeling " from the other forms of adult entertainment offered in Tampa as there are 3 different spots in Tampa to the North of the city you have Masquerade & VIP Studios and in South Tampa there's the longstanding Gemini Studios. Lingerie Modeling Studios are private encounters with independent providers situated in dimly lit comfortable rooms. I can only speak of Gemini as that's the only Lingerie Modeling Studio I've been to and frequently visit.

Prices for sessions vary between 180 and up depending on type of session one goes for and how much time.

Reason for the blog as it was time for a change as Lingerie Modeling was the first form of adult entertainment in the Bay Area way before AMPs & Aromatherapy Shops and are different compared to the rooms offered and costs for sessions.

LuvThreeOhfos
12-09-23, 13:37
Starting a new thread segregating "Private Lingerie Modeling " from the other forms of adult entertainment offered in Tampa as there are 3 different spots in Tampa to the North of the city you have Masquerade & VIP Studios and in South Tampa there's the longstanding Gemini Studios. Lingerie Modeling Studios are private encounters with independent providers situated in dimly lit comfortable rooms. I can only speak of Gemini as that's the only Lingerie Modeling Studio I've been to and frequently visit.

Prices for sessions vary between 180 and up depending on type of session one goes for and how much time.

Reason for the blog as it was time for a change as Lingerie Modeling was the first form of adult entertainment in the Bay Area way before AMPs & Aromatherapy Shops and are different compared to the rooms offered and costs for sessions.What are these modeling studios? Could you go more into detail?

Vaquero69
12-09-23, 15:27
What are these modeling studios? Could you go more into detail?Let's just say it's adult entertainment depending on what your needs are depends on what type of session you'd be after F / S is offered.

Here's a Twitter page of Gemini the one I go to usually see Gabie gives an awesome BBBJ.

Hope that helps.

https://twitter.com/GeminiLingerie

Vaquero69
01-24-24, 20:38
Any of you mongers have any Intel on her I met her on the way out a few times looks the part. Hot Latina just curious if anyone has seen her what to expect during s session?

CflFun352
03-26-24, 08:10
What are the going rates at these studios, I've followed all 3 for some time just never taken the plunge. Most due to limited info and bad reviews.

Any seniors with insight?

Feel free to pm.

Shep5822
03-26-24, 17:36
What are the going rates at these studios, I've followed all 3 for some time just never taken the plunge. Most due to limited info and bad reviews.

Any seniors with insight?

Feel free to pm.Take your hard earned bread. Hand it to me. I take half. Hand you the rest. We play rock, paper, scissors and then I walk away.

I guarantee you in the above scenario you'll feel less bitter and cheated then if you make the mistake of going there. AVOID.

In all my years that is the only negative xp I’ve had in the hobby where I still think about all the other stuff I could have done with my donation.