PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Parker Ave
01-14-06, 15:03
I was in Ocala Thursday Night into Friday morning. There were some nasty WSW's to be had along Pine from 1130 pm till 130 am. I saw 2 ok looking ones. One was walking along the bridge on Pine just north of State Highway 40 at around 1215am. The other was walking along Pine south of ALT State Road 200 by the Mcdonalds around 130 am. After 130 am it seemed to dry up, so I got back on the Interstate southbound to go home.

Member #4074
02-20-06, 21:00
I spotted multiple WSW's working out of the Shangri La Motel on S. Pine. I picked up 28-year old "Hollywood" - real name Aleyssia (sp) and she offered me FS plus anal for $150. It caught me by surprise as I wasn't ready to spend that much money, but the little head "forced" me to drive to the ATM and withdraw the money. Aleyssia delivered what she promised - covered BJ, FS and anal! I also saw her roommate, Tonya, another WSW, and she looked even better, in my opinion.

Anyways, no pics, but I have her cell phone for any interested and actively contributing mongers. Also, she quoted $250 for her and Tonya together. Aleyssia has a 7-face, 7-body with some visible stretch marks and some acne on her butt, service was okay...the anal finish was priceless!

Lastly, there were several girls staying in the motel. I saw some of them walking around the property before I picked up Aleyssia. One brunnete crack ho even had the "J-LO" ass going...nice.

Be careful with unmarked LE. I put myself in a vulnerable position parking my ride in the motel parking lot. As I pulled out of the property, a brown Jeep Grand Cherokke followed me for a short distance, and then as another unmarked Crown Vic passed me, one of the officers gave me the curious look as they drove by me at the red light, but didn't bother me...so, I know they're watching that property closely. I was also there during the afternoon.

Situational awareness, folks - I didn't practice that today...I should know better, but that anal action took over me. Luckily, I wasn't busted. Stay safe out there.

MarkoRusso
03-02-06, 14:01
I spotted multiple WSW's working out of the Shangri La Motel on S. Pine. I picked up 28-year old "Hollywood" - real name Aleyssia (sp) and she offered me FS plus anal for $150. It caught me by surprise as I wasn't ready to spend that much money, but the little head "forced" me to drive to the ATM and withdraw the money. Aleyssia delivered what she promised - covered BJ, FS and anal! I also saw her roommate, Tonya, another WSW, and she looked even better, in my opinion.

Anyways, no pics, but I have her cell phone for any interested and actively contributing mongers. Also, she quoted $250 for her and Tonya together. Aleyssia has a 7-face, 7-body with some visible stretch marks and some acne on her butt, service was okay...the anal finish was priceless!

Lastly, there were several girls staying in the motel. I saw some of them walking around the property before I picked up Aleyssia. One brunnete crack ho even had the "J-LO" ass going...nice.

Be careful with unmarked LE. I put myself in a vulnerable position parking my ride in the motel parking lot. As I pulled out of the property, a brown Jeep Grand Cherokke followed me for a short distance, and then as another unmarked Crown Vic passed me, one of the officers gave me the curious look as they drove by me at the red light, but didn't bother me...so, I know they're watching that property closely. I was also there during the afternoon.

Situational awareness, folks - I didn't practice that today...I should know better, but that anal action took over me. Luckily, I wasn't busted. Stay safe out there.
I seen Tanya before, you made to right choice.She is no gfe.PM me and I'll give you the info.Russo

Member #4074
05-18-06, 15:11
I saw some skanks on W. Pine yesterday and got to snap a picture of one of them. They seems to be hangin' around in the vicinity of the Shangri-La Motel and the side street besides it.

I spotted a young WSW walking with her lunch, but she never resurfaced as she entered her room at the Shangri-La. Maybe the action improves during the evenings, but I couldn't hang around too long, so I wasn't able to partake.

OneEyedWorm
05-20-06, 22:18
Yesterday I was checking out S Pine and spotted two wsw about a block north of the Shangri-La. One was prob a 5 from a distance but the other one looked as if she had just left a room and was heading accross the front of the motel headed for the corner conv. store. Some monger in a white old toyota either camray or corolla was lurking up the block in the parking lot of the restaurant on top of the hill. After I turned into the convenience store and came through the light heading South he was in the center turn lane and she ran accross the two lanes and hopped in. Hope he had a good time as she looked like a sws scale of 7 to 9 from what I saw of her. Looks like Ocala is starting to pick back up.

Member #4074
08-21-06, 16:27
There are ladies to be had on S. Pine...same general location as posted before. I spotted a couple of cuties, but I was slow on the turnaround. I was there during the heat of the afternoon and I think the action gets better when the sun goes down and it's alot cooler to walk around.

I picked up Sherry - a 30-something bi-polar WSW with nice silicon titties. She's staying at the Comfort Motel. She was weird to say the least and her oral technique was awful. She might be good for FS, but forget the blowjob option. Her face was pretty decent - about a 7, SW scale.

Member #4074
09-03-06, 20:30
During this afternoon cruise, I picked up 26-year old Amanda on 22 Ave SW - the side street between the Shangri-La and the Golden Spur Motel. Amanda looked good...nice tight body...small rack, but that's were it ends. Once she smiled, Amanda reveals her four upper front teeth missing! The absence of those front teeth kinda helped her very mediocre oral technique as well as her rushed service. I won't repeat.

The pickin's during the afternoons had been sparse...I believe it picks up during the cooler temperatures of the evening hours. The action centers around the area of the Shangri-La, the Golden Spur and the Palms Motels to include the side and back streets around it.

Although I have only tried two WSW's from S. Pine - a far too small of a representative sample - I am hoping that I'll meet a quality cocksucker from this particular stroll soon. It's just a matter of time, I guess.

Hasbeen Ho
09-17-06, 22:02
Take it from me guys, most the action is a place called bernie coles. Got to make the block a few times, the girls are a little scary of under cover. I only know of one two way sting operation bout a year ago. I'm a little out of touch, can't say I'm real mad bout it.

As far as hollywood is concerned, shes a cutie but likes to charge high, and from what I heard rarely delivers, be on your toes. Shes vacationing right now at marion counties finest. Know a couple of the other girls you mention aleshia you can bargain down for next to nothing and will do it all.

I will get the directions for Bernie Coles if anyones interested, just found this site can't believe it exists. Oh, the black girl from the 2005 forum that must be kitty, she works the girls alot and overcharges, but has been known to jump in the action. Shes hot for sure.

Have fun you guys, too bad I'm retired:-)

SoFakingDumb
09-27-06, 14:28
I spotted an cute, busty SW as she walked by KFC on Pine and tried to make eye contact but I couldn't tell if it was a go or not. I turned off on a side-street but she didn't seem to respond so I wasn't sure.

I spotted another one so I did a U at the BP back up Pine. Spotted the first one walking into a motel and turned into follow her. She was sitting in a chair in front of one of the rooms not really giving me a signal either way. Finally I shook my head "No?" and started to back out, then she waved at me.

She wanted 60 but settled for a little less because that was all I had. There was some guy passed out in the room with us (stoned?) but he was no problem. I asked if she would be walking the streets and she said she hoped she didn't have to if I'd come see her often. I told her I didn't come through Ocala more than like once a week so I dunno.

She told me to come see her anytime and gave me room #s where to find her.

Didn't ask her permission to give any info so I dunno whether I should or not. Don't wanna get her in any trouble because she seemed really nice..

Warhawk
10-24-06, 08:19
I post on the Columbia,Spartanburg and myrtle Beach,SC boards but will be in town next month. Have been reading the forum here but has nothing been going on THIS month? Would be happy to get any tips or suggestions for the Ocala area if anyone is willing to share or just a little updated info.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cork Sucker
12-16-06, 15:41
I have picked up a 28 yr old by modeling shop in 2001. Her name was Debbie. Verified by driver's license. She said she was from Ocala. She said she was married .Had crooked right arm. Got beaten up a lot. I felt sorry for her ,gave her shelter. Then found out she was a crack addict .She said she felt in love with me ( like I do not hear that enough :) ) But she did stay clean for 2 weeks with me . Kept my house spotless. After 2 weeks she needed fix badly and went ballistic . I told her if you live the house then never come back. She left. Next morning at 3:30 a.m. female police officer brought her to my house with hospital gown on. She got in the car with 2 guys, got fucked and dumped. I told them to get the fuck out.

I wonder if any of you guys know who she is .Or may be any of you fucked her or know what happened to her ? She never asked for money from me .I just shared meals with her and that was all . But obviously she turned more than 1 trick in he life.

She is about 5 6" chubby redhead with some sun-spots on her face. She is 33- 34 yrs old now.

Box369
03-03-07, 15:33
Long time listener first time caller.

I passed through Ocala on 1/14 (forgive the tardy post) and cruised for SWs.

Was heading south on 301 just past the BP station and spotted a figure down the long dark road that cuts just to the right as 301 curves left. I turned off and went down, past the figure, thinking is was some drug dealer, and it turned out to be a WSW. I went another 100 yards, did a u-turn and she had backed up into an empty parking lot just off the road, awaiting my arrival.

She was about 5'7, approx 130 lbs clean and brunette, with a pretty face. Said her name was Rachel and she was a real cutey. I'd say looks were about an 8. Just then I got an urgent call from some douche bag acquaintance of mine and had to peel off to meet. She seemed too clean to be a SW, so I asked her to show me her goods.
She opened her light jacket and I stuck my hand up and in her blouse to grab a boob. I'd say a 34C and they were real. She was a bit surprised by my advance (and so was I) but she didn't really object too much. I'm guessing by that that she wasn't LE and she knew I certainly wasn't LE. I asked her to be back there in 15 minutes and pulled away. Came back 15 minutes later and she was nowhere to be found. I cruised around but no such luck.

Anyone know her or seen anyone like that?

Box369
03-03-07, 15:45
While looking for Rachel, waw fairly attractive blonde (maybe an 8 on looks) WSW wearing white shirt and white pants and carrying a bag going south on 301 just past the Railroad tracks (overhead crossing). I turned around and she walked into the Royal Inn.

She had SW look about her, and gave me a bit of a look but wasn't fully convinced. As I pulled into the Royal Inn, a somewhat drunk young brunette came out of one of the rooms. Definitely a SW. I picked her up and took her across the street to her room at the Budget Inn. Her name was Dawn, a young brunette, early 20s with maybe 7 in looks and body. She was about 5'4", 120 lbs. She could be a real pretty person if she cleaned herself up.

After convincing her I am not LEO she brought let me in her room.

Her room was very sloppy, but I wasn't there to inspect it. She told me that she wasn't a druggie, just an alcoholic.

Asked what I wanted and I replied a blow job for $20. She accepted and out came the pillow, she kneeled on it and I knew this wasn't her first dance. The blow job was good and she wanted to fuck, but I didn't want to spend the extra money. At the end, she wanted me to cum on her face, which I did. I think she liked it.

She was somewhat nice, but I could tell she could be a little bitchy without a stretch if she wanted to. Things were a bit rushed, but she said she had a $100 fuck coming soon, so I understood.

After that, I big adieu. PM me if you want her room number. She said I could call anytime, but I am out of town, and pass through there only a few times a year.

Pussy Hunter
03-12-07, 12:22
Hey Mongers,

I had an interesting visit to the Ocala area over the weekend! I went shopping down the 301 (Pine) both Saturday Morning, Saturday Evening, and Sunday Morning. The mornings were a bust, but the evening was interesting.

I drove by all the no-tel motels and saw LEO at the Shangri-La and avoided that place. I saw a few WSW's on 301 near the Shangri-La, but hooked up with one just off of 301/Pine as I jogged off the road at 18th St. headed south and saw her standing by the road. I guess people live in the woods if they don't have money for a motel. Anyway, this was a tall brunette, in her 20's. A little skittish, but led me to a fairly safe place. She was more than willing to show me all she had to offer. I was able to play with all her assets and she gave a great BBBJ. It could have been much better if she had a room (lots more was on the menu!), but I wasn't up for paying for one.

I went for a drive Sunday morning off on the same street, and there was another brunette walking there, and a red pick-up stopped her and I think it was an un-marked LEO. He just looked like one, he talked to her for a while and then drove off.

Went to a strip club on S. Pine Saturday night, it was okay, and I saw some activity in the backroom, but it seemed pretty tame.

Interesting area, but I only saw SW activity on the 301 near the famous Shangri-La.

Keep those posts coming, who knows when my next adventure in Ocala will be! LOL

Be Safe! PH

Richie Sambora
09-18-07, 20:53
Seen some recent activity, if interested

Member #4558
09-18-07, 22:09
Ocala looks to be just as dead as Gainesville is. It's boring as hell here. I miss Tampa!

Cucumber Jones
09-19-07, 07:18
Hey Richie,

What have you seen up in Ocala as of late? May make the trip if it's worth while.

K Lurker
09-23-07, 01:37
Heading to Ocala in October. Had awesome success in Orlando. What IS up?

Richie Sambora
09-28-07, 11:15
not worth the trip, just if your passing by 40 on 301 you may find a few on the stroll before midnight

SingleMoms
11-08-07, 00:02
Hey fellow mongers

I will be in Ocala on business tomorrow night. Any action of any kind going on?

In lieu of the sure things, what about the best bar to score some tang on Thursday in Ocala?

Thanks guys

NoJokers
11-08-07, 14:42
Good luck in Ocala. There are 2 providers near Ocala but not to my standards. Tampa is only an hour away and thats a sure thing for prime.

Good luck

Hey fellow mongers

I will be in Ocala on business tomorrow night. Any action of any kind going on?

In lieu of the sure things, what about the best bar to score some tang on Thursday in Ocala?

Thanks guys

Monger King
11-26-07, 14:39
Any action in Leesburg.

Udive2
11-28-07, 23:13
Hey guys finally was able to get on to the boards. OK I'm new just found the site but I'm a hobbiest like everyone else here. First I will give you my 2 cents on PINE AVE dead is the only word. Also a word of caution be very very careful anywhere near the Hess station I have a seen a number of stings over the years and have sat in the parking lot across the street at the auto parts store and watched the busts happen sad nothing I could do to stop them. Also the lady the 50 year old her name is Joni I promise you she is the real deal and just about anything goes with her. BBBJ she loves the taste of a man that is her quote. I used to have an old mobile home near lake weir and I did so crazy crazy stuff with her there multiple pops for less then 1 ben franklin 2 plus hours. She told me on the way home she was SORE. I guess she should get workers comp!

I will post again soon.

Lov Daty
11-29-07, 21:56
" I guess she should get workers comp! "

Dude LMAO Rolling on floor. There's certainly a tiff between brittany aka robin smithson romero. She thinks monica posted all her arrest record I guess. And emailed me that I got my info from monica. I've seen monica's postings. And never desired to call her. For such a small town there certainly is a little turf war or something. Like our own little westside story. I actually canceled an overnight on 200 and stayed in jamlando with an awesome hookup.

Udive2
11-30-07, 17:36
Hey Mongers,

Just rode through South pine in my Monger mobile and say 2 girls a blonde I think it was Monica and another brunette on the corner by Shangrala. Both smoking Cigs and waving there hands looking for Johns. Just be care is my advise.

Udive

SoFakingDumb
12-01-07, 01:15
Hey guys finally was able to get on to the boards. OK I'm new just found the site but I'm a hobbiest like everyone else here. First I will give you my 2 cents on PINE AVE dead is the only word. Also a word of caution be very very careful anywhere near the Hess station I have a seen a number of stings over the years and have sat in the parking lot across the street at the auto parts store and watched the busts happen sad nothing I could do to stop them. Also the lady the 50 year old her name is Joni I promise you she is the real deal and just about anything goes with her. BBBJ she loves the taste of a man that is her quote. I used to have an old mobile home near lake weir and I did so crazy crazy stuff with her there multiple pops for less then 1 ben franklin 2 plus hours. She told me on the way home she was SORE. I guess she should get workers comp!

I will post again soon.Thats definitely Joni!

Anyway, I wouldn't say that Pine is 100% DEAD but I wouldn't really recommend anyone wasting their time on a stroll there either. I did happen to find a chick but there was alot of drama (the cops showed up at the motel they were/are at for unrelated reason). I was going for a double team with her and her friend but in all the confusion ended up with BBJCIM. Overpaid but I wasn't complaining considering the scare (s).

I forget the name of the motel now, I don't get to Ocala so often anymore. I think its the Golden Spur though? Its the one thats actually on Pine right before it splits off headed south. There is a gas station right afterward that marks the end of the motel strip. I really should be able to remember the name LOL

One of the chicks wanted to give me digits but I wasn't too keen on a repeat considering.

SingleMoms
12-07-07, 01:02
In Ocala on business every couple of months, always dead as hell. Can you boys tell me how to contact this Joni chick?

Thats definitely Joni!

Anyway, I wouldn't say that Pine is 100% DEAD but I wouldn't really recommend anyone wasting their time on a stroll there either. I did happen to find a chick but there was alot of drama (the cops showed up at the motel they were/are at for unrelated reason). I was going for a double team with her and her friend but in all the confusion ended up with BBJCIM. Overpaid but I wasn't complaining considering the scare (s).

I forget the name of the motel now, I don't get to Ocala so often anymore. I think its the Golden Spur though? Its the one thats actually on Pine right before it splits off headed south. There is a gas station right afterward that marks the end of the motel strip. I really should be able to remember the name LOL

One of the chicks wanted to give me digits but I wasn't too keen on a repeat considering.

SoFakingDumb
12-07-07, 02:58
In Ocala on business every couple of months, always dead as hell. Can you boys tell me how to contact this Joni chick?Try her email now, I think its working but that may not last.

Member #4760
12-13-07, 09:39
I have been tring to get in touch also but no luck email or phone.

Udive2
12-14-07, 13:49
Hey there Mongers,

I have been checking things out on Pine street and Craigslist lately as I'm a very carefully hobbiest. OK first Pine AVE is not dead, I'm finding very fuckable ladies by the Shangrala and Remax. Just be Careful, I mean careful LEO loves to makes busts on pine. My suggestion is to scope the area out first and then consider picking up a lady for a BBBJCIM, I never fuck them as it is just too much hassle, plus I love a good old fashion ***** going down on freddie and showing him love. Holding her head down as I Shoot is awesome. As for CL there are a great deal of new posts, I will check them out and get back with you later this weekend.

Daty lover

Lov Daty
12-15-07, 06:32
Hey there Mongers,

I have been checking things out on Pine street and Craigslist lately as I'm a very carefully hobbiest. OK first Pine AVE is not dead, I'm finding very fuckable ladies by the Shangrala and Remax. Just be Careful, I mean careful LEO loves to makes busts on pine. My suggestion is to scope the area out first and then consider picking up a lady for a BBBJCIM, I never fuck them as it is just too much hassle, plus I love a good old fashion ***** going down on freddie and showing him love. Holding her head down as I Shoot is awesome. As for CL there are a great deal of new posts, I will check them out and get back with you later this weekend.

Daty loverHas anyone ever seen jessicarabbitt in the ocala area. If so please either pm me or post your review and/or dream recap.

I know I've read it on here and I agree for all hobbyists it's true. You fit into this category. That you either have been stood up or you will be stood up. At some point by a provider. But I've gone 0-2 with her on scheduled dates.

Udive2
02-02-08, 18:21
Hey Mongers,

Today I hit the jackpot. I found a 18 year old named Tristen, real name as I checked her ID as she looked young she infact turned 18 on 01DEC07 so she is 100% LEGAL. OK hot dirty blond hair size 7 and an ass that doesn't stop. I meet her at Wendys she asked for a ride? OH she got a ride alright. I took her back to my house which I never do and well it was like this. One ben franklin and 2 plus hours of all the pussy and cock sucking I could take. First guys be nice to her as she is very very tight and has a little pussy. I'm not that big about 7 and it was a project getting it in but once I did wow no mercy on that pussy. I fucked her for 25 minutes before she said it hurts I'm swollen my boyfriends never did me like this. So I said well you don't leave a grown man hard get over here with your mouth and face fucked her and shoot it down her throat. She wanted to go in the hot tub and that was fine with me so I let her to make her pussy feel better and when she came out I said get over here and make daddy feel good again with your tight little pussy and I have to tell you she loved me talking like that too her. Guys if you get a chance with Tristen don't fuck it up. I have her phone number and I'm thinking of making her work for me and I will get her good mongers and get all my pussy free. Anyway good luck Ocala may be looking better. PS her pussy tastes great also very very clean. I let her shower and shave at my house and watched her shave her pussy very hot and then licked her pussy lips good.

Lov Daty
02-03-08, 21:20
Hey Mongers,

Today I hit the jackpot. I found a 18 year old named Tristen, real name as I checked her ID as she looked young she infact turned 18 on 01DEC07 so she is 100% LEGAL. OK hot dirty blond hair size 7 and an ass that doesn't stop. I meet her at Wendys she asked for a ride? OH she got a ride alright. I took her back to my house which I never do and well it was like this. One ben franklin and 2 plus hours of all the pussy and cock sucking I could take. First guys be nice to her as she is very very tight and has a little pussy. I'm not that big about 7 and it was a project getting it in but once I did wow no mercy on that pussy. I fucked her for 25 minutes before she said it hurts I'm swollen my boyfriends never did me like this. So I said well you don't leave a grown man hard get over here with your mouth and face fucked her and shoot it down her throat. She wanted to go in the hot tub and that was fine with me so I let her to make her pussy feel better and when she came out I said get over here and make daddy feel good again with your tight little pussy and I have to tell you she loved me talking like that too her. Guys if you get a chance with Tristen don't fuck it up. I have her phone number and I'm thinking of making her work for me and I will get her good mongers and get all my pussy free. Anyway good luck Ocala may be looking better. PS her pussy tastes great also very very clean. I let her shower and shave at my house and watched her shave her pussy very hot and then licked her pussy lips good.Feel free to tell her to post in the classified ad forum for us, with some pix and digits.

SingleMoms
02-05-08, 16:06
I am back in Ocala tomorrow on busines for two days. Any suggestions on providers or CL girls I could look up? I saw a couple of new ads on CL erotic sevices for body rubs by a couple of girls. One a 38 year old in the Villages who posted on Feb 5, and another 22 year old who posted on Feb 3. Any word on either of them? I will also definitely be looking for Tristen that UDive2 posted about. Maybe by now she has recovered from him wearing it out.

Thanks guys, appreciate any input at all.

SoFakingDumb
02-08-08, 01:14
I had an "interesting" encounter last week. Pick up on sidewalk by Golden Spur, she had a room at the one a little south where the highway curves around. Don't know the name, sorry. This was 2 or 3 AM

She smoked (not cigarettes) but it did get her really hot. She was nothing special but it was a pretty good session but she had a few hangups..PM if you must have details I'd rather keep it on the downlow

I also have digits but make sure you ask about her, ahem, hangups first to make sure you know what you (could be) getting into.

Again, I don't see a lot of SWs so I don't know the scale that well but this was a 5 or 6 generously. She had some wenis tagging along but he pretty much buzzes off without any trouble.

I tried to go backdoor but it was a really tight fit and eventually I just busted and got the hell outta there. Everything's on the menu for sure but would you really go down on an SW or make out with one?

I won't be repeating

Fuglysob
02-16-08, 20:10
Feel free to tell her to post in the classified ad forum for us, with some pix and digits.Indeed. Would definately make a trip to Ocala for one like this.

Torlando
02-24-08, 14:10
I live in Orlando but now work in Ocala (I know it's a hike). I was wondering if there is any "life" out in Ocala. I am always looking to make new friends during lunch breaks and such. Any help is appreciated.

Lov Daty
02-25-08, 10:38
There was info that ashley who posts on CL got pinched and was pressured to help uncle leo and several people got caught up in that.

Did anyone hear anything? Or was anyone involved?

SoFakingDumb
02-27-08, 23:20
There was info that ashley who posts on CL got pinched and was pressured to help uncle leo and several people got caught up in that.

Did anyone hear anything? Or was anyone involved?

Yeah see my post in the CL review thread with Emilly Sweets blogposts.

Box369
03-08-08, 16:40
Came through Ocala on Feb 23rd at around 6pm for a cruise for the SW scene. Just checking it out with no intention of stopping. Went up and down Pine and saw just a few LEO.

Peeled off of Pine and went down SW 3rd avenue and up SW 22nd Place. About 50 yards from Pine/301 is a small 2 story apartment building which had 3 or 4 WSW coming and going from a 1st floor room. I cruised by a couple of times and most of them were 5-6 range. I pulled in and got the number of one WSW which was missing her 2 front teeth. Her face was okay and had decent tits. Just then a WSW with huge 38Ds came walking by, out of the room. I peeled off and ran her down by the Palm Motel. She got in and her name was Robin. She is about 5'5", about 130 lbs and has huge 38D cups. We did the cop check and they felt real. She told me that they were fake, so I felt again. Hmmmm, I couldn't tell. Says she has considered dancing at the local Body Shots. She has an 9 body and a 5-6 face. And a (small) bit of an attitude.

Anyways, we do the cop check and she is visibly suspicious that I am LEO. I jokingly tell her I am and that I am on my way to a prostitution convention. That seals it. She is now convinced that I am LEO. Swears I am wearing a wire and is cautious on everything she says.

I drive hither, dither and yon out to timbuktu to find a good parking space. She gets nervous and asks what I want. I say BBBJCIM and she says. 6. No way, I say. 2. She comes down to. 4 and won't budge. Okay, I crank the car up and tell her no deal. I have. 2 and that is that.

On the way back she says she'll do it for. 25. No deal. It's. 2 or nothing. I have learned that 80% of the time they'll come around to a reasonable (or slightly lower) deal if you threaten to drop them off without any money.

She finally relents and I find a quiet, dark space near where I picked her up. She is very good at BBBJ and even let's me place with her breasts, which hastens the deed. But at the last minute she pulled up and didn't catch. Okay, she earned it, but no tip.

I drop her off and didn't get any digits, as she said she has no phone. I would repeat, especially for FS. She has gorgeous breasts, with large erect nipples.

But she can be a bit bitchy. Manageable bitchy, but be advised.

If someone hits her for FS, PLEASE POST IT. I'm dying to know what its like.

Return trip on 3/1 at around 4pm showed only 1 WSW going north on Pine/301. She was about 23 or so, 5'4", 115 lbs, with black hair, red shorts and a few tats. Probably was a knockout a year ago. Now, a 5-6.

Getting off the Interstate, right around exit 352, there are a few trailer parks which look like prime hunting ground. Saw a few which may be WSW but due to traffic, it was hard to tell.

You may want to check out north/south of Days Inn/Economy Inn and down SW 33rd Ave.

Of course, the above is all lies. It never happened.

Bighoser1155
03-18-08, 14:51
Cruised down S Pine yesterday about 5pm. After about 3 or 4 passes I saw a WSW crossing Pine heading down the back street behind Mickey D's. Picked her up and headed south for a place to park. She said her name was Wendy. She was blonde about 25 - 30 years old. She said she had just served a year for possesion but was clean now ( yea sure). Her body was about a 7 or 8 with nice B cup tits.

Gave her .2 for bbbj cim but she wanted .1 more so I told her if she did a great job I would go .2 more. Well I sure got my $$ worth. She wanted me to grab her hair tight so I obliged. It was pretty good, I would pick her up again.

Torlando
03-22-08, 07:50
Great post guys, I was starting to think there was no life in Ocala. I will use this Intel to further my findings. I will report in detail any occurrences. Have fun and be safe!

SoFakingDumb
04-01-08, 23:10
Picked up an SW off of Pine on Sat around 3 AM. Saw her intially on the street, then found her walking a side road -- don't know the name but its the one that runs parallel to the motel strip and starts at the KFC.

Another monger was going for her as I drove by but I guess my presence scared him off because I watched in my rearview mirror and once I saw he passed I made a quick U and got her. As I was pulling back onto Pine he roared up behind me, really goosing it like he was pissed. Sorry if that was one of you guys..

She had a room at the Palms. As we were driving there I also spotted two other chicks crossing Pine, looked younger than the one I got but it was too late to audible and I'm also leary of picking up more than one girl at a time. I lost 80 dollars that way once.

Anyway, she was a little nervous at first even when we got back to the room, and told me that there'd been a police sting earlier where they were dressed like girls. I saw no cops when I cruised Pine at around 3 AM -- I went all the way to the tracks and back.

Anyway, this chick turned out to be the right choice, nice body but *gorgeous* pink pussy. 40 for everything. She used her hand to feather the boys..it was unbelievable. Started with BBJ with feathering, moved to mish then doggie and finally CIM for the finish. No cg or greek. Watching myself pound it in the mirror was awesome.

Face wasn't much to look at so I stupidly didn't ask for her digits, now I wish I had because that pretty pussy was sensational and she was low drama for an SW.

If I get another chance to hunt up that way soon I'm gonna look for her for sure. Mainly though I wrote this report to warn about the police sting.

Great dream, all in all. Too bad I had to wake up at the end.

SoFakingDumb
05-17-08, 19:17
three strikes yer out!

Cruised Pine Last night, its been a while since I was in Ocala so street names are not on the tip of my tongue. I will try to be as descriptive as possible.

Strike 1: spotted a chick walking down the side road that is right next to the KFC/A&W. It was dark so I couldn't see much but I thought it might be Rachel (the girl mentioned in my last post) since I picked up her up before along there.

Did a quick loop, and saw this blonde girl was hot, conservatively an 8 since it was dark. I'm almost sure she had on only a t-shirt and not even any panties. When I pulled up next to her and asked if she needed a ride she said "No, I do not need a ride". Who knows what was up with that..walking at 2 or 3 AM??

I turned back onto Pine south and picked up a police SUV. Didn't think he was following me but drove out on 475 a ways and he followed. Eventually I made a turn and he kept on rolling by. Dunno if I was in his crosshairs or not.

Strike 2 Sitting at the light going south at the corner where the only service station that's open is, the BP. Saw a hot black chick in pink pants at the crosswalk. Tried to make eye contact and made a quick right at the light and then another quick right into the parking lot of the motel on the corner.

Instead she'd crossed the street and headed for the BP. I followed and by the time I got there she was walking back across toward the motel. I popped into use the bathroom at the BP then followed back to the motel..she was walking up the stairs to her room. I tried to get her attention but was a little tentative because some clerk inside the motel was looking at me.

If I'd been a little more decisive I think I could've landed her. Even her face looked reasonable hot and her tight pink pants really had me going. I sorta chickened out, noting what room she went into on the second floor.

She definitely saw me, but I couldn't tell if she was ignoring me, waving me off, or what.

My plan was to go to her room and tell her I saw her walking from the BP and noticed she dropped $5..from there I figured things might take their course. But I decided to drive around a bit first, because I only had $.45 and she might have a higher asking price. I was thinking she might come back out a little later also.

Strike 3 A little later. Turned off of Pine at the major intersection where the railroad crossing is at. Is that Hwy 40? I should look at a map. I was headed toward the interstate anyway. Saw a goth-looking chick on the street waving, and did the scoop. Turns out up close she was just some beat up hag, with lotsa bruises on her and maybe needle marks..arms, legs, everywhere.

Not to appetizing really. Wanted me to take her back behind the Dollar General to score some "reefer" (her word) and then into a fairly exposed parking lot for a car date. Maybe it was Tribal's story but I was a little freaked out when like 5 black dudes came out of the woodwork, one on a bicycle.

I mean, 80% there was no problem, but I was afraid of being robbed and told her no. I told her to get her shit afterwards and lets just do it. But she led me to another bullshit place with dudes nearby. So I told her to let's just forget it.

She said fine she'd call the cops on me for solicitation. At that point I got pissed. She'd been whining about being beaten up once already and I was ready to beat the ***** again. Instead I offered her a litle something to just get the fuck out. She countered with $20 when I offered 10 (after starting off at 5).

I said no way *****, I can get you out without paying you shit. She started fumbling in her purse talking about how she had "self-defense". I could see it was a can of pepper spray but I could easily have tossed her whole purse out the goddamn window before she could've got to it.

Finally, I decided I would try and trick her, tell her OK, go get your shit and I'll wait for you. Once she's out I'll take off. Of course she needed the money from me first, which scuttled that plan.

At this point I'd been driving for like 20 minutes arguing with the ***** and was out of time and patience. Beating the shit out of her was looking like a better plan every second, especially since she was talking about the cops again. I wasn't particularly concerned about that happening (I'd knock the ***** out cold first..hypothetically only..this is just a dream after all..I'd never do anything this uncouth in real life) but it was pissing me off.

It also occured to me that if I tried force she might scratch me or something which would be really hard to explain. So finally I agreed to give her .2 to get the fuck out.

She said it was too bad because she would've sucked and fucked the shit out of me. I feel like I was partially at fault for being a little too paranoid, but fuck that stinking goddamned *****. Name was Liza, Leeza or Lisa. One of those, the dope slingers all seemed to know her.

So by now I'd wasted at least an hour and only had $.25 left on me, barely enough to score some head. I was also pretty pissed off so that was the end of my mongering run for the night. One of the dope slingers who'd she wanted to buy from came out and was walking the highway as I drove away, but I honestly couldn't tell what "it" was. Nothing I wanted to hit either way.

So .2 and an hour+ for nothing, oh well..sorry for the sloppy nature of this report.

Dragster
05-23-08, 23:26
I used this board to recon my streets, I came up 27 north what turns into pine, cruised all the way under some R&R tracks tell i hit the other R&R tracks near a bridge. Cruised a cpl roads going towards 75 near a race track, looked for a place to refresh my info but couldn't find any wifi available. Seen 3 total in 3 hours of cruising they were about a 3 on the sw scale. I did not partake. I don't think this place is consistent enough to try again.

SoFakingDumb
05-24-08, 01:42
I used this board to recon my streets, I came up 27 north what turns into pine, cruised all the way under some R&R tracks tell i hit the other R&R tracks near a bridge. Cruised a cpl roads going towards 75 near a race track, looked for a place to refresh my info but couldn't find any wifi available. Seen 3 total in 3 hours of cruising they were about a 3 on the sw scale. I did not partake. I don't think this place is consistent enough to try again.

In the daytime, I've driven around on errands and see them all over the place. Also, the few times I've went to a room with a girl, I've seen alot of other girls working out of rooms. Its just that they don't seem to be walking for whatever reason

I agree that late night is not worth the gas

SoFakingDumb
05-24-08, 18:33
Some might remember Joni Girard who I reported on here a couple times as did other members. I last saw her in early December and she has escorts.com reviews up to early January

She was an ATF type for sure

Anyway, I've sporadically emailed her but never got a response and the number she gave me was out of service.

So yesterday I happened to be going by where she lived and took a swing by. Not planning on popping in on her, just doing recon. The doors and windows have plywood on them and the lawn hasn't been mowed this season. Safe to say she's moved on.

I don't have any more info, but would appreciate it if anyone else does. It really sucks for me because she was local and, as those who saw her know, phenomenal.

P5040
05-31-08, 11:42
I've read the pages here - good info about Pine.

Was wondering about Asian massage or other incall joints.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Udive2
06-26-08, 13:01
Ok mongers here we go. Last night about 10:00 went out on South Pine to the CVS to get some stuff straight up and Wow a WSW was close by named Jane. Very plain brown hair very cute nice body. Anyway talked for a few she jumped in and we went to the Confort Inn on Pine to her room. Now guys I have a nice solid 7 inch cock not a monster but big enough. She agreed to let me do whatever for 75 beans, so I took my shorts off and my cock fell out and she said wow that won't fit it is too big for me. I basically said it will fit let me work on your. Very clean girl nice pussy ate it for a while put on a condom and crammed it in. She was moaning and groaning like I was killing her but she loved my cock. I was finished with her and she said I want Deanna to see your cock and went to another room and brought Deanna in and she said take of your pants and show her your cock. So I did as I was told and Deanna said it isn't that big. I know that anyway she said did you fuck him Jane said yes and Deanna looked at me and said want me too. WOW I said sure wasn't sure if I could get it up but after some month to month I got hard and she said fuck me in the ass and I unleashed my cock in her ass like I never have and honestly it was so tight my cock still is sore today. Wow guys cruise by the confort inn for the next week they are staying here and visiting friends. They aren't pro's and just like to fuck. If you have a big cock I promise you Jane will fuck you like a rabbit.

Hafems
07-07-08, 01:40
Has anyone on here tried sara from c/l? I may have to take to toftt if I must but I will be heading through ocala next week and would like to here something good.

Monky Boy
07-07-08, 09:16
Has anyone on here tried sara from c/l? I may have to take to toftt if I must but I will be heading through ocala next week and would like to here something good.Search in the Orlando forum. She's been reviewed there a few times. She also has at least one review on TER.

Nickdadick
07-07-08, 18:35
Saw WSW 40 ish today at BP near railroad tracks on pine. Her pimp Bro was there, did a turn to check her out maybe a 4 or 5. Saw them again in front of rope a hoe at 5:00.

Mojo65
07-18-08, 20:17
Saw a skinny blond on Pine today bout 2pm infront of the motel below Burger King bout a 4/5 on the scale.

FloridaPanther
07-26-08, 22:44
Saw this beautiful WSW on pine behind the bp gas station ( that little side steet).

I forgot her name but she is tall (5'10ish, blonde). I picked her up and got a bbbjcim for 20 + 5 tip. She has a really good personality. I dropped her off at one of the hotels on Pine.

She was walking around with this guy wit ha broken leg. So if you spot her, she is good.

Gator Guy 2008
07-28-08, 11:31
I was taking the family to Silver Springs about 10 am seen a BSW (gorgeous) she had a sun dress on she was so hot small, petite and a pretty face, my wife said looks like she trying to make some money, all I was thinking I wish I was here by myself!

Pussy Hunter
08-03-08, 21:12
Hey Mongers,

Before I headed to Gainesville, I checked out the infamous Pine for the action around 6-7pm Friday! I initially saw a pretty decent brunette WSW (30's) cruising Pine near the BP. I went down past the tracks near the Shan-Gri-La and headed over on a sidestreet and saw a nice blonde WSW (20's). I went back toward Pine and there was another older brunette WSW in her late 30's, early 40's. Ask if I was looking, and I said just that, looking! LOL

So, in about 15 minutes on Friday, I saw 3 WSW's and unfortunately I had some fun waiting for me in Gainesville!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

SoFakingDumb
08-26-08, 21:02
Jackie is simply great. Her pictures do not do her justice either, I'm serious. From the moment you step foot through her door to the time you finally have to leave, she is everything you could possibly desire.

See her before her rates go up which they should and will!!

What to do on a lazy weekend day.......??? I'VE GOT IT!!! - w4m - 30 (Lady Lake, The Villages)
Reply to: pers-809763784@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-08-23, 4:34PM EDT

Rain is still falling, pools are closed for cleaning, roads are wet, and football is still in pre-season, what better way to spend an upcoming sunday then with me! Let me give you some HOMEMADE TLC and have you experience the BEST - SENSUAL/EROTIC massage in LAKE COUNTY...

Im not just your girl next store, I know how to tailor my massage to your WANTS and NEEDS and give you what you have been lacking in stress relief..

I am 5'4", 130lbs, 36D, blond, brown eyes, full of smiles and ALOT of fun!

Donations are: Hour :170
Half hour:120

Please respend via email and all responses will be answered promptly!

http://www.escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=2419197

Also, I think she prefers contact via email rather than telephone

PS Seniors can PM me for the more intimate details

Curious5252
10-14-08, 23:02
Some might remember Joni Girard who I reported on here a couple times as did other members. I last saw her in early December and she has escorts.com reviews up to early January

She was an ATF type for sure

Anyway, I've sporadically emailed her but never got a response and the number she gave me was out of service.

So yesterday I happened to be going by where she lived and took a swing by. Not planning on popping in on her, just doing recon. The doors and windows have plywood on them and the lawn hasn't been mowed this season. Safe to say she's moved on.

I don't have any more info, but would appreciate it if anyone else does. It really sucks for me because she was local and, as those who saw her know, phenomenal.She is back in California. She said she missed California and is now glad to be back there. Don't think she will be returning to Florida.

SoFakingDumb
10-16-08, 00:53
She is back in California. She said she missed California and is now glad to be back there. Don't think she will be returning to Florida.

Yeah, I belatedly heard, apparently the mobile home she was renting in Florida burnt down and a friend offered her something out in Cali.

Thanks for the report though :)

Nemodc
10-16-08, 11:38
I have seen her pics on another website, cannot find it right now. You really mean she is for real?? If so, looks like Ocala is on the map for a visit.

Nemo

SoFakingDumb
10-18-08, 02:02
I have seen her pics on another website, cannot find it right now. You really mean she is for real?? If so, looks like Ocala is on the map for a visit.

Nemo

she's definitely for real. I saw her other ad as well, she has a phone # listed in that one I think. It might be escorts.com but I'm not sure. She's south of Ocala by a good margin though

Member #4558
10-18-08, 06:32
she's definitely for real. I saw her other ad as well, she has a phone # listed in that one I think. It might be escorts.com but I'm not sure. She's south of Ocala by a good margin though

See the link posted in the conversation below for her number.

I did contact her but her availability was pretty limited, at least for me. If I remember, she is free during the weekdays and only has limited hours on the weekends and those are late at night. I would have loved to see her but scheduling would have been a problem for me.

On a positive not, she did answer quickly when I sent her an e-mail as requested in her escorts.com ad.

Willyspunky
11-24-08, 10:28
Seasoned SW hunter thanks you guys for helping me to locate SW in Ocala, I'm and English guy who has hunted out SW in South Florida and had many good times with SW's in LA, Phoenix, Miami, Orlando & now I know where to find SW in Ocala thanks to you guys.

My last SW was a great bodied BSW on OBT in Orlando, way south on OBT as I was heading home just by the junction of the 528, she had 6" heels on, legs up to her armpits, great figure but not too much tit. Took me to her hotel room and her pussy was perfection, didn't get a name. She wasn't too pretty but a cute polite proper girl. I want her again great value at $100. Anyone else seen this girl?

Back later with reports as I get my SW in Ocala

John

SoFakingDumb
12-01-08, 00:35
A couple weeks ago I saw an SW in her room at the Golden Spur, I *think* thats the right motel -- its the one at the last intersection as you're headed south before you have to make a right-hand turn off of Pine in the turn only lane.

Her name was something like "Dawd". She was pretty good -- took instructions, seemed into it, only one minor nitpick was that I asked her to lick my balls which she did enthusiastically but she applied too much pressure as she did so making it uncomfortable. Like I said, a nitpick, easily correctable.

She stays on the backside and said if her door is open or her curtain is up, she is available. Don't know if thats still the case, but that's how it was 2 weeks ago, give or take.

She also was kind of tarted up when I saw her -- she said she likes to dress the part when she goes out. (when I caught her she wasn't walking however, I just caught her eye as I cruised by)

I will look for her again, as she is great for the price IMO (probably as low as $40 but I would pay $50-55 personally)

PS a different SW I saw a while back asked me if I knew Dawn, implied Dawn was "well-known" in the area. Haven't checked the archives recently, but does anyone know Dawn?

editing to add: I guess I'ved lived up to my username because it just occured to me that the girl named Dawd is probably the very Dawn I was asking about! No shit, huh?

SW Surfer
12-10-08, 16:38
So what does this Dawn look like?

A couple weeks ago I saw an SW in her room at the Golden Spur, I *think* thats the right motel -- its the one at the last intersection as you're headed south before you have to make a right-hand turn off of Pine in the turn only lane.

Her name was something like "Dawd". She was pretty good -- took instructions, seemed into it, only one minor nitpick was that I asked her to lick my balls which she did enthusiastically but she applied too much pressure as she did so making it uncomfortable. Like I said, a nitpick, easily correctable.

She stays on the backside and said if her door is open or her curtain is up, she is available. Don't know if thats still the case, but that's how it was 2 weeks ago, give or take.

She also was kind of tarted up when I saw her -- she said she likes to dress the part when she goes out. (when I caught her she wasn't walking however, I just caught her eye as I cruised by)

I will look for her again, as she is great for the price IMO (probably as low as $40 but I would pay $50-55 personally)

PS a different SW I saw a while back asked me if I knew Dawn, implied Dawn was "well-known" in the area. Haven't checked the archives recently, but does anyone know Dawn?

editing to add: I guess I'ved lived up to my username because it just occured to me that the girl named Dawd is probably the very Dawn I was asking about! No shit, huh?

SoFakingDumb
12-11-08, 21:19
So what does this Dawn look like?

Don't remember now, its been a couple weeks or so. I'm an seriously drawing a blank, fuck. Pretty sure she had long brown hair and was OK, but nothing too special to look at.

Sorry I can't offer something better but I've been really busy the last few weeks and I'm not going to try and bullshit you. If she's as (in)famous in Ocala as I've heard some of the mongers here should know more I guess.

I wouldn't personally go out of my way to see her or anything.

Wait, one thing..I'm pretty sure she wouldn't get on top because she said she'd just had surgery. Could be thinking of someone else though..

Dreaming Bear
12-14-08, 19:52
Moving to florida near ocala please P.M. with action I love to know any small ladies work there or what to expect on action.

Fuglysob
12-24-08, 19:03
Saw some WSW (4) on Pine within a few blocks either direction of the Comfort Motel. The blond was definately messed up on something. The brunette was just being dropped off (looks like it was an all nighter considering her evening attire). The other two were light brunettes or dirty blondes, one being in a black tube top of sorts and the other in jeans and a shirt (the latter seemed more inclined to come off of old 441).

Sadly, didn't partake. Scooped up too fast with the exception of the blonded who I decided to pass on.

Fugly

Member #4074
01-01-09, 17:58
I was in town visiting family for the New Year. I decided to sneak out after lunch to conduct a Pine stroll hunt. I spotted a couple of girls near and around the Shangri-La and the Golden Spur motels. I was really targeting this big tittie brunette who was staying at the Golden Spur, but she was preoccupied in cleaning her room - so, I decided to look for an alternative.

I opted for a brunette with a butch-looking haircut named, Tracy. I turned into the side street and into the IHOP parking lot at the back and she followed me into it. She wasn't sure if I was mongering, so I tapped my brake lights a few times, then she knew.

She had decent oral skills for $25 - BBBJCIM. She has a cute face and body.
I wish I could have tried the big-tittie brunette though but she was too busy doing housekeeping chores (sigh).

Be safe everyone.

Member #4558
01-09-09, 16:17
Anyone have any experience with Jessica Rabbit who lists on Eros as being in Ocala? Any info. appreciated.

SoFakingDumb
01-11-09, 22:21
Was going to see Tiffany off of CL, the black girl. Didn't have a great feeling about it, but I liked her rate. Turns out she can NOT give directions at all, and since I knew Ocala vaguely, I had to stop and ask directions at a convenience store.

Turns out I was further away from her than I thought so I bailed. On the plus side, this was at like 3 AM so she seems to be open 24/7. I lost at least a half hour looking for her and she was not helpful at all giving directions. I didn't have time for even a 30 minute session because I had planned my excursion carefully

However, on the way back down Pine I spotted something that looked promising at the Golden Spur and since I was looking to get off..

Not much to say, girl took me to her room and was going to kick out roommate but she agreed to join in instead. Big mistake. Don't know their names but they said they rented a room two or three times a week. Also, they were hanging out with an old guy with one leg. Don't know what was up with that but apparently he stayed with them and was not just a "friend"..that woulda been creepy

Service from these two was "OK" at best. Rushed me to cum right away, begged for tip. One -- a dumpy girl with curls in her hair -- really pissed me off with snide comments and a bullshit attitude.

I recommend avoiding if you come across this pair

Jerry239
01-12-09, 14:13
Anyone have any experience with Jessica Rabbit who lists on Eros as being in Ocala? Any info. appreciated.I saw Jessica a few months ago while passing through the Ocala area. She was great. Was worth the time and money. However two months ago I had an appt. to see her as I was passing through and she blew me off. Some excuse of a death in the family. She promised to make it up to me on my next visit. We'll see. Good luck

Gatordun
02-21-09, 15:30
I was driving trough Ocala yesterday around 2pm and spotted Liz on South Pine. .40 fs in her house. Worth the trip. She is a little too skinny and older than I generally look for (45yo she said it was her birthday) I will look for her again though. Spotted 2 more as i left her house.

Monger654
02-25-09, 21:28
Yea, I came across Liz earlier this week as I was passing through. Only decent thing on Pine at the time. Got a nice BBBJ from her, really put the boys to work, slobbered a lot more than I'm used to but took direction really well. I highly recommend, offered me her digits but I'm not in Ocala enough to use them.

Happy hunting

I was driving trough Ocala yesterday around 2pm and spotted Liz on South Pine. .40 fs in her house. Worth the trip. She is a little too skinny and older than I generally look for (45yo she said it was her birthday) I will look for her again though. Spotted 2 more as i left her house.

Gatordun
03-02-09, 13:04
Here are some pics of Liz. Like I said before a little older than i generally look for but good oral skills and loves what she does.

Gatordun
03-02-09, 13:19
Here are some pics of Liz. Like I said before a little older than i generally look for but good oral skills and loves what she does.

Sorry pics didnt load had to resize

Tortellini
03-04-09, 12:43
Guys,

I was reviewing ocala.com and mentioned a sting bust in front of the Golden Spur on Sat. Jan. 24th. Follow the 22 rules of mongering which can be found on this site. If she looks too good stay away.

Will be visiting later in the month and any reliable provider digits would be appreciated.

Be safe!

Bekki Sky Hot
05-07-09, 15:49
Hi guys,

I wanted to let you know that I will be available in Ocala on May 15th and 16th.

Check out my profiles and reviews!

http://www.preferred411.com/orlando/kimkinsley

http://orlando.date-check.com/Ashow-escort-pub.asp?ProID=kk9703f

SoFakingDumb
05-25-09, 22:26
Hey if anyone has any info on how I might find Liz in Ocala mentioned below let me know..will be there the next couple days or more

A kind PM would be much appreciated!

Cressisub
06-28-09, 19:25
Ok been doing this for a good while. Thought I would help out you fellow mongers. Here is what I know:

Helen Bedd, aka as a bunch of other names first candy kane back in the day. She is a tranny that had the operation now has a pussy but was a man honestly she is weird for the most part heavy drug user stay away,

Nikki too hot to handle. Heavy smoker currently up on charges for Pros and drugs. Do a search she is easy to find if you want all the fact. Expensive and not very good at what little she does.

Jackie Villages: The best we have here in this area, guys treat her good she is awesome one of the best kissers in my opinion. Pay the extra money she is well worth it.

Tristian: waste of time heavy smoker and drug user.

Do a search there are some really classy ladies in Ocala I won't comment on here as don't want any issues as they are true pro's that make there money on there back and provide us mongers a wonderful service and outlet.

Lifesshort22
07-02-09, 06:40
Ok been doing this for a good while. Thought I would help out you fellow mongers. Here is what I know:

Helen Bedd, aka as a bunch of other names first candy kane back in the day. She is a tranny that had the operation now has a pussy but was a man honestly she is weird for the most part heavy drug user stay away,

Nikki too hot to handle. Heavy smoker currently up on charges for Pros and drugs. Do a search she is easy to find if you want all the fact. Expensive and not very good at what little she does.

Jackie Villages: The best we have here in this area, guys treat her good she is awesome one of the best kissers in my opinion. Pay the extra money she is well worth it.

Do a search there are some really classy ladies in Ocala I won't comment on here as don't want any issues as they are true pro's that make there money on there back and provide us mongers a wonderful service and outlet.Have you ever spent anytime with Emily?

Dr Cisco
07-02-09, 15:32
Is this the right forum for The Villages area? I'm in Jax, but I am going to visit my dad who lives in the Villages down near Leesburg.

Anyone know of any good amps in the area? Or any action at all really.

Sikpup
07-02-09, 18:37
Jackie in the villages is a highly regarded escort

Female
Date of Birth 11/6/1977 (age 31)
Orientation Straight Female
Ethnicity Caucasian
Body Type Slim / Slender
Measurements 36d
Height 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm)
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown
Smoking Do Not Smoke
Drinking Occasionally
Language Spoken English
My Location
Home Lady Lake, Florida
My Availability
Available as a(n) Accommodating Female, Masseuse, Escort
Available For Incall
Management Independent
Available Activities BBBJ, CIM, DATY, DFK, Domination, Full Service, GFE, Girl-Girl, Manual Release (HJ), Masturbation, Multiple Pops, Role Play, Russian, Sensual Massage, Spanking, Strap-on, Toys
Donations Half Hour Donation: 150
Hour Dontaion: 200
Contact Me
EMail alwaysgreen@hotmail.com
Phone Number (352) 233 - 7254
Homepage
http://alwaysgreen.escort-site.com

SoFakingDumb
07-06-09, 12:38

Do a search there are some really classy ladies in Ocala I won't comment on here as don't want any issues as they are true pro's that make there money on there back and provide us mongers a wonderful service and outlet.

I can't vouch for everything here but he is right about Jackie. However, I think cressisub has heard the same second hand info about Nikki that I had. however other posters on here report that she is OK from personal experience

I don't know who Tristan is and someone else confirmed that Helen Bedd was a tranny a while back

Good report

SW Surfer
07-11-09, 11:23
Well guys, I have to say I was given a 2 hour sessions with Jackie last year as a gift from a friend. It was one of the best sessions I have ever had.

She is a true specialist in the field of GFE - Her kisses are to die for.

Per her request back then - that's the only info I have to share.

If yop are looking for an above the bar experience - Try her out and don't skimp on the time....1 hr min, I suggest.

Surf

P5040
07-12-09, 14:54
There are no AMPs in Ocala, Villages, Leesburg, etc. Orlando or Tampa is the closest. It really sucks living here.

Is this the right forum for The Villages area? I'm in Jax, but I am going to visit my dad who lives in the Villages down near Leesburg.

Anyone know of any good amps in the area? Or any action at all really.

Box369
08-08-09, 10:03
Made a cruise through Ocala on Aug 5th about 9pm, and nothing was out. I mean nothing. I would have thought I would have seen at least 1 or 2, but not a soul was on the streets when I went through.

P5040
08-18-09, 06:28
Is there a happy ending massage in Ocala? doesn't have to be an AMP.

Nickdick
08-22-09, 11:15
Ocala is dead right now. I have not seen anything in over a week.

PeterPiper52
08-25-09, 12:24
I figured that this is as good a place as any to report on a dream that I had with a girl in Inverness.

I had to go up to Inverness to check out a house that just came on the market for Fannie Mae. I was heading north on S. Apopka about a mile south from the center of the city, and saw a nice looking female walking north. What caught my eye was the knee socks and daisy dukes that she was wearing. I passed by slowly, then looking in my rear view mirror, saw her waving. I pulled over, she jumped in. We did the LEO check right away.

This girl is really cute. I'd give her an 8 on an SW scale. Nice tan, long curly hair, beautiful smile. Told me that her name was Mandy, she is 19. And that she just started escorting, but wasn't getting any calls. We went off to a secluded area, negotiated for a BBBJWCIM. She wanted.60, but I balked at that. I told her that the going rate was no more than.25, but because she was so cute, we agreed on.30.

This was definitely not her first rodeo. No rush with a lot of DT action. I pushed the daisy dukes aside to let my fingers do the walking. Nice and tight and smelled great. She was into it and let me DATY at no extra charge. After 1/2 hour, we were both totally satisfied. I gave her a ride to the center of town, she gave me a nice kiss with a little LFK action. She said that she walks late mornings and early afternoons. I think that all of the oxygen was drained from my brain as I forgot to ask for digits.

I don't get up to Inverness very often, but I will definitely try to find her again.

Nickdick
10-01-09, 22:28
Saw a new white sw on pine near the BK. Looks are 6-7 on sw scale. Second day in a row I have seen her. I have not picked her up.

Nickdick
10-01-09, 22:43
I spy a new wsw on South Pine by the BK.

About a 6, blond wearing a blue dress.

I did not partake.

Dreaming Bear
10-04-09, 21:46
Hey don't pick her up unless you have a musel for her. I had picked her up about 2 months ago and after the party she kept trying to bite me anywere.

SoFakingDumb
10-05-09, 01:04
Short little spinner in a cute outfit, not sure if she was working. Looked like a hottie even for a non-sw but under the cover of darkness that can be deceptive, especially since I had a passenger so it was only a quick glance. Out about 10 or 11 PM

May cruise to look for her sometime

Dreaming Bear
10-05-09, 23:13
Found kiki last night.40 for fsdream. She is a good 8 on SW scale long brown hair looks young but in her thirtys. Good pick up guys. She gave me a little info she said shelley was picked up by the pigs and she is HIV poss so watch out. I guess she is older.

Xtraveler G
10-19-09, 01:01
After watching the Gators post another "W", my buddy wanted to check out the local strip clubs in the area. There seems to be only one - Body Shots II on S. Pine St.

For a Saturday, parking was ample. Paid the $5.00 cover, and entered the establishment. Bar area with tables, two pool tables - that were occupied, and several tables scattered in the upper section. The lower/stage section also had tables, in addition to the seats around the stage.

Towards the back, the VIP area is to the right of the DJ booth; not curtained, and my buddy didn't partake. There is a signal light near the VIP/DJ area that indicates when dance specials are available.

Upon finishing our first drink, my buddy was approached by an entertainer by the name of Crystal - young brunette, with a tight body and a cute smile; which she displayed to perfection on stage during the dance rotation. Didn't spend a lot of time - 1.5 hour since he had other commitments that evening, but he would have loved to spend more time with her since the "thrill of the chase" was evident, and so were her signals!!! No VIP or dances were pushed - you've have to appreciate that quality in an entertainer.

Though, my buddy spent more time with her, there were about two other entertainers that piqued his interest.

For the area and time, it definitely is a better alternative than Cafe Risque; full bar, nice selection of entertainers ranging from brunettes to blonds, decent drink prices, and friendly staff.

FYI - leaving the hotel around midnight, saw a light-haired/blondish woman with jeans and a white long sleeve top walking along Pine. Couldn't understand why she didn't have a jacket since it was extremely chilly....

Nickdick
11-19-09, 23:49
Thanks for the warning dreaming bear.

Its still dead right now anyway.

SoFakingDumb
11-26-09, 22:47
Jackie of Lady Lake says she is no longer see clients. I think everyone who saw her thought highly of her. I believe she had kids in school in the area and was building a new house near her incall location. Easy to see how that could get awkward.

That is really a shame, I was only able to see her once

SoFakingDumb
01-18-10, 23:10
Now that the Golden Spur is closed down, it looks like the "action" has shifted to the Comfort Motel across from McDs

But unless our favorite Uncle is blind he is certainly aware of this as well. There always seems to be dudes hanging around there, which has dissuaded me on all but one occasion so far.

Derden
01-31-10, 09:07
Good day everyone. I will be visiting the Ocala aea next week and was hoping to find some good action. From eading the post it does not look like there is much going on. Can anyone direct me into a good thing.

Thank you

Merocane
02-03-10, 12:22
Curious.

Is there any action on the east part of Silver Springs Blvd?

Seems seedier than Pine.

SoFakingDumb
02-06-10, 13:41
Curious.

Is there any action on the east part of Silver Springs Blvd?

Seems seedier than Pine.It is seedy. I picked something up there once, but its nothing I would want to admit to. She took me to her house nearby but they were moving out so there was no electricity.

I was kinda worried about leaving my car outside because there were dudes riding around on bikes and shit.

I highly recommend avoiding this area. I also had another encounter that went bad but it was near the Dollar General area right after U-turn off of Pine. She wanted me to pull into a dark area but there were guys around that alarmed me. She said they were cool, but whatthefuck I didn't want to risk.

Then she got pissy and wouldn't get out of the car and demanded money. For a bit I considered forcing her out but I just said "the hell with this" and gave her $20.

Probably I missed out on some average head, but oh well.

Xtraveler G
02-18-10, 00:46
I don't know how many people like to shop in Brooksville, but I found this bit of news that may provide entertainment humour (http://www2.hernandotoday.com/content/2010/feb/16/prostitution-and-drug-stings-netted-seven-arrests/) - the punch line being "The same undercover female police officer was involved. Chief George Turner (sic) said that the undercover police officer recognized Penn, but Penn didn't recognize her. Maybe he wasn't looking at her face, Turner said of the suspect"......

Have a great week!!!

Tomkat4848
02-18-10, 01:35
Sounds like the heroic LEOs of Brooksville are protecting the citizens with that taxpayer funded grant. I wonder who is f*cking the undercover.

Merocane
05-13-10, 19:37
Spotted 2 WSWs right off of Pine Ave on SW 3rd Street(Or ave, don't remember), both 6s.

Jbender27
06-04-10, 10:07
I always go to otown but this is closer.

Does anyone know of any action in leesburg or the villages?

Jethrow1
07-12-10, 07:09
You guys ever try the casuals, even a blind squirell finds a nut now and then.

I found a 42 yo, red head bbw, she squirts, for hours. Wow.

We are working thru her fantasies now. She has stepped out a few times and enjoys the thrill. like 3 hours though.

Member #4558
07-12-10, 09:31
You guys ever try the casuals, even a blind squirell finds a nut now and then.

I found a 42 yo, red head bbw, she squirts, for hours. Wow.

We are working thru her fantasies now. She has stepped out a few times and enjoys the thrill. like 3 hours though.

Is there ANY forum where you have not posted this same message? I have seen you post about this same woman at various times in the Lakeland, Ocala, Orlando, Tampa, Charlotte and Atlanta forums.

You sound more and more like her pimp every time you cross post.

Member #4271
07-12-10, 13:46
Is there ANY forum where you have not posted this same message? I have seen you post about this same woman at various times in the Lakeland, Ocala, Orlando, Tampa, Charlotte and Atlanta forums.

You sound more and more like her pimp every time you cross post.I completely agree. This guy talks way too much about this girl, cluttering up several threads.

Member #4271
07-28-10, 12:42
Just read a few articles on Ocala.com and discovered that there was a bust a couple days ago (http://www.ocala.com/article/20100725/ARTICLES/7251011) in Ocala targeting street Johns. They picked up 7 guys, all but 1 were local.

From the article it sounds like the LEO girls are getting in the car and directing the men to a hotel. Usually cops won't enter the car because of the dangers it poses to them. Maybe the girls were just telling the guys where to park without getting in, I dunno.

Here's a link to a map that shows the hotel location (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3600+W.+State+Road+40++ocala&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=3600+Florida+40,+Ocala,+Marion,+Florida+34474&gl=us&ei=8FpQTPyBEcGB8gbqhJzjDQ&ved=0CBYQ8gEwAA&ll=29.186187,-82.180138&spn=0.058074,0.089951&t=h&z=14). It's just off of I-75.

There were also 12 street prostitutes arrested about 10 days ago (July 17). One girl has been arrested 17 times since 2002. The girls were picked up around the 800 block of Northwest 27th Avenue, the 3100 and 3600 blocks of West Silver Springs Boulevard and West Silver Springs Boulevard and Interstate 75. The bust went down between 6 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. in the evening.

Links:
http://www.ocala.com/article/20100715/ARTICLES/100719841
http://www.ocala.com/article/20100716/NEWS/100719800

Member #4271
07-29-10, 02:49
I guess the Ocala board is as dead as this town. Well that won't stop me from continuing to post.

Saw an interesting Backpage post (http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/does-this-sound-right-to-you-99/2040004) today. I'm going to quote it below for entertainment sake.

Does this sound right? My neighbor said he called a girl he'd never seen before from this site, she arrived, took off her clothes, then the cops who were waiting up the street arrived. He said she'd been busted in Orlando & was working with the cops here even though she said she was not associated with the police at all. My neighbor said he didn't ask any questions except "are you associated with the police. " Other than that he didn't say a word. She went in, took off her clothes, he sat on the couch, she said "we're going to start the time" then the front yard was full of cops & cars. I saw the cars, they weren't cop cars, they were old beaters. He said they asked him questions then arrested him for nothing, then dropped the solicitation charge they tried to give him 3 hours later & he went home. He says it was nothing because he never asked for anything but company. Email your answers.

1. Does this sound like he's telling the truth?

2. Is it true there are no entrapment laws in this state?

3. Is there a sting like that going on where most of the girls online are girls who were busted in other places so they can be naked & put half-naked pics online & they're helping the cops?

4. If I call one of these girls am I going to be arrested for nothing?

5. Is it against the law to ask an escort to come over?

6. Why would a cop drive a nasty old beater?

7. Is this true or is my neighbor making this all up?Someone could have saved a dollar by posting to these forums rather than paying the Backpage listing fee. I'm kind of curious on which of the girls this supposed "neighbor" called over. There have been a lot of new girls posting to Backpage Ocala the past 2 weeks. I issued a warning earlier that everyone should be careful because such an influx of escorts probably signals a sting of some sort.

I can't believe that a guy could be picked up for that type of situation. I'm guessing that if the cops were operating with this girl, that they agreed to raid everyone whether or not anything illegal occurred. They would then prosecute the guilty guys and hassle the ones smart enough to cover their asses in these situations.

I'm a big believer in asking girls to perform some nude modeling at the beginning of the session. If they do it, great. If they don't, kick their ass out. I'm paying the girls good money for their time, and I expect them to give me a 100% legal, private, and nude performance. I assume that this method would filter out LEO since they won't give that type of show. Working girls associated with LEO might hesitate for a few reasons too. If you are able to form a relationship with one of these paid models, then whatever happens, happens.

Bcuplvr
07-30-10, 09:32
I read that BP post and, frankly, it sounded like BS. I think it unlikely that if someone got busted like that they would tell their neighbor about it and unlikely that someone would post on BP about something that happened to their neighbor, especially if it costs them money. The whole post just sounded phony IMO.

I agree that the presence of a lot of new girls, especially young and attractive ones with hard-to-believe rates ($150/hr), should be a warning sign. It also seems like whenever a new girl shows up in this area, there are often posts (by "Jim the Hobbyist" or other anonymous posters) about supposed ripoffs or busts. I think these posts are often written by other ladies that post on BP who are worried about their clientele wandering off to sample the new flavors.

Your advice regarding requesting some legal naked entertainment before moving on to other things, especially before discussing any desired activities, is spot on.

It also works the other way - during my first encounter, the lady I saw insisted that we both get naked before we had any discussion about how we might spend our time together. My willingness to do so confirmed what she needed to know about me.

Still pretty dead in the GNV-Ocala area.

Saw an interesting Backpage post (http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/does-this-sound-right-to-you-99/2040004) today. I'm going to quote it below for entertainment sake.

SoFakingDumb
01-29-11, 12:19
Saw Lydia from escorts again. A while ago I read a report on here saying she was basically a small BBW which did not jive with my memory of the initial encounter from a year ago.

Well, now I understand. It appears that Lydia's weight can fluctuate greatly. She has pics where she is much heavier and now due to being sick she is much, much thinner.

Anyone thinking of seeing her can message me, I don't have much to add publicly that can't already be found by searching for reports on her but I do have some info to pass along better left to private messages.

She is kinda out in the boonies but it is only like a twenty-thirty minute drive from campus as well

Dongr
01-30-11, 12:20
I will be moving to Summerfield in February and would love to get some good numbers for SW. I prefer service over looks. I like bb activities. Older is ok also. I am a regular poster for Grand Rapids Michigan. Once I get down there I would be glad to give out numbers to regular contributors to this forum. Please pm me and I will definately return the favor once I get down there. Thanks in advance!

Firedigg
02-01-11, 03:01
Fellas there is a quality inn, racetrack mcdonalds and some shady ass motel next to mcdonalds off of 75 in ocala / silversprings. There are SW and "escorts' working out of there. I spent the night here and was approached by 2. One a 5 on the SW scale face wise body was a 6 the other a 7 and 7. Anyways full menu was offered for both (in the parking lot). $60 had the full menu and included greek though I did not partake in the greek. I partook of the 1st as she had much more personality claimed hispanic but don't think she was.

Member #4271
03-22-11, 00:09
I met up with Hailey (THEREALHAILEY305) today for an hour long appointment. She showed up close to on time at my place. Her personality is a little talkative and slightly hyperactive, but not a big deal for me in this case.

She arrived and quickly got comfortable and posed for some photographs (see attachments). Things soon escalated from there.

Service was a bit mixed due to circumstances. She didn't realize that Aunt Flo was visiting and she sprung a leak of sorts. I don't really get grossed out easily so it wasn't a big deal for me. She said it was probably nothing and we attempted to continue with some hotter and heavier stuff, only to realize that Aunt Flo wasn't ready to leave town. I'm pretty sure that my review would be filled with a lot more positive notes if she wasn't handicapped due to her temporary condition.

Because of that inconvenience I felt like my options were limited so I opted for BBBJ to finish things off (still pretty early in the hour long appointment). She's pretty talented with that and I had a fun time. My only real disappointment was the lack of abilities because of the time of the month. I wish that she would have offered a reduced rate since things were cut short and I didn't get the full experience.

I would rate her looks and personality above the other local Kriss, partially because Hailey seems to come off as a more "normal" type of person. Kriss offers a better deal for those who are local to Ocala, so with that in mind Kriss wins the best "bang for the buck" value out of these two providers. If Hailey offers lower rates for repeat customers I probably won't hesitate to call her back.

Austins66
03-22-11, 06:39
I met up with Hailey (THEREALHAILEY305) today for an hour long appointment. She showed up close to on time at my place. Her personality is a little talkative and slightly hyperactive, but not a big deal for me in this case.

She arrived and quickly got comfortable and posed for some photographs (see attachments). Things soon escalated from there.

Service was a bit mixed due to circumstances. She didn't realize that Aunt Flo was visiting and she sprung a leak of sorts. I don't really get grossed out easily so it wasn't a big deal for me. She said it was probably nothing and we attempted to continue with some hotter and heavier stuff, only to realize that Aunt Flo wasn't ready to leave town. I'm pretty sure that my review would be filled with a lot more positive notes if she wasn't handicapped due to her temporary condition.

Because of that inconvenience I felt like my options were limited so I opted for BBBJ to finish things off (still pretty early in the hour long appointment). She's pretty talented with that and I had a fun time. My only real disappointment was the lack of abilities because of the time of the month. I wish that she would have offered a reduced rate since things were cut short and I didn't get the full experience.

I would rate her looks and personality above the other local Kriss, partially because Hailey seems to come off as a more "normal" type of person. Kriss offers a better deal for those who are local to Ocala, so with that in mind Kriss wins the best "bang for the buck" value out of these two providers. If Hailey offers lower rates for repeat customers I probably won't hesitate to call her back.

Yes that's Hailey. Sorry Aunt Flo's visit put a damper on your fun. I like how comfortable she makes you feel. She is very personable. She didn't pickup yesterday when I called her, now I see why. LOL

Be Safe

Austins66
03-24-11, 21:42
Ladies be careful. Looks like Uncle LEO paid a visit to to a Upscale NE neighborhood. Hard working girl is now staying at his house for awhile.

Austins66
03-26-11, 12:04
Oh how the community must feel safer now that these dangerous criminals are off the street. Give me a frackin break! Why don't they concentrate on the MFer's that are out there stealing and hurting people. How about concentrating on the ones drinking and driving! You know the ones that go down the street and kill an entire family and they get off with minor injuries! JUST SAYIN!

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110321/articles/110329962

Rod Philderup
03-26-11, 20:33
Oh how the community must feel safer now that these dangerous criminals are off the street. Give me a frackin break! Why don't they concentrate on the MFer's that are out there stealing and hurting people. How about concentrating on the ones drinking and driving! You know the ones that go down the street and kill an entire family and they get off with minor injuries! JUST SAYIN!

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110321/articles/110329962LEO must be having a slow week or received a lot of complaints from these areas, otherwise IMO this is a huge waste of LE's time and resources. I am enjoying the weather in Ocala though! Might have to take a road trip to Orlando to get my pipes cleaned LOL.

Rp

SoFakingDumb
03-27-11, 03:18

I agree with all of this but especially want to say that I was going to see her on Monday or Tuesday but something popped up and I had to cancel. So I guess I was lucky in that regard. I still plan to see her eventually.

Austins66
05-03-11, 22:08
TGTBT? I hope not. Very cute indeed.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/good-girl-gone-bad-wow-smoking-hott-brand-new-girl-20/2543809

Member #4271
05-05-11, 13:02
TGTBT? I hope not. Very cute indeed.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/good-girl-gone-bad-wow-smoking-hott-brand-new-girl-20/2543809

A quick search on that phone number (720-276-1877) shows a lot of ads from all around the country, all using different girls in the pictures. I wouldn't risk it.

Mystical0945
05-05-11, 21:00
A quick search on that phone number (720-276-1877) shows a lot of ads from all around the country, all using different girls in the pictures. I wouldn't risk it.Look closley at the pictures, notice that the women in them are not the same woman. Look at the hair and butt. Not good! .

RJOcala
05-05-11, 23:42
Anyone have a review or link to some reviews on this lady?

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-want-you-to-see-what-i-can-doin-calls-tuesday-night-only-24/2335789

Also, are any of these new posts by women of color legit FS? So many have popped up in such a short period it makes you wonder.

Thanks in advance

Austins66
05-13-11, 00:28
This is a little info for the providers and or clients that my be unaware of some of the info you are inadvertently giving out. I am posting this info for your safety.

I was recently contacted by a very beautiful provider. We exchanged some e-mails and pics. With nothing more than the e-mails and pics I was able to find her real name. Her current residence. The fact that she rents the home from people that live in Porto Rico. And some misc info filed with the Orange County Clerks office. Again all I had to work with was two e-mails that included pics. This should make some of you concerned. Now I am not asking you to get paranoid over this. I am asking you to think of what you are doing. Do not make it easy for anyone to get your personal information. You can start by making sure you have a free email that includes nothing personal. Most all of us here are using handles or names other than our own. So make sure you have a e-mail that includes your handle or phony name. Next follow the link below for info on turning off the geotags that are embedded in the pics you are sending.

I ask again that this not start any paranoia, but I think this is something that is commonly over looked. We all need make it a point to safeguard our personal information not only in our hobbies but in our everyday lives. Please be safe.

http://icanstalku.com/how.php

Austins66
05-14-11, 21:05
This is a little info for the providers and or clients that my be unaware of some of the info you are inadvertently giving out. I am posting this info for your safety.

I was recently contacted by a very beautiful provider. We exchanged some e-mails and pics. With nothing more than the e-mails and pics I was able to find her real name. Her current residence. The fact that she rents the home from people that live in Porto Rico. And some misc info filed with the Orange County Clerks office. Again all I had to work with was two e-mails that included pics. This should make some of you concerned. Now I am not asking you to get paranoid over this. I am asking you to think of what you are doing. Do not make it easy for anyone to get your personal information. You can start by making sure you have a free email that includes nothing personal. Most all of us here are using handles or names other than our own. So make sure you have a e-mail that includes your handle or phony name. Next follow the link below for info on turning off the geotags that are embedded in the pics you are sending.

I ask again that this not start any paranoia, but I think this is something that is commonly over looked. We all need make it a point to safeguard our personal information not only in our hobbies but in our everyday lives. Please be safe.

http://icanstalku.com/how.php

Just in case anyone is having difficulties trying to disable this service on your mobile device. Here is another link that might help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcPQv_MDQ4

Be Safe.

Sweetnsassy32
05-17-11, 02:39
I had just gotten a new phone myself had no idea that was even on there.

But I'm still learning all the apps on there.

Just in case anyone is having difficulties trying to disable this service on your mobile device. Here is another link that might help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcPQv_MDQ4

Be Safe.

Member #4271
05-17-11, 16:40
I suggest that providers and clients actually take things a step further and remove all metadata from their images. Sometimes image metadata will contain personal information like your name if you registered that information on the camera device. Sometimes this data is stripped out when you upload it to the web, but other times it's left in there where people could read it if they want to do a little research. As a precaution I recommend removing metadata from images.

I've attached an exe file that will automate the process for you. Download and unzip it to see a file called Stripper. Exe. Then open up that file (I promise it's not a virus) and drag and drop your photos into the white box area. This will remove all of the metadata from the photos. You can scrub metadata from multiple files at the same time.

Alternate download: http://www.steelbytes.com/?mid=30

Austins66
05-17-11, 17:27
I suggest that providers and clients actually take things a step further and remove all metadata from their images. Sometimes image metadata will contain personal information like your name if you registered that information on the camera device. Sometimes this data is stripped out when you upload it to the web, but other times it's left in there where people could read it if they want to do a little research. As a precaution I recommend removing metadata from images.

I've attached an exe file that will automate the process for you. Download and unzip it to see a file called Stripper. Exe. Then open up that file (I promise it's not a virus) and drag and drop your photos into the white box area. This will remove all of the metadata from the photos. You can scrub metadata from multiple files at the same time.

Alternate download:

http://www.steelbytes.com/?mid=30

Thanks for the app.

EscortHobbyist
05-24-11, 11:48
Thanks for the app.Don't know how to START a discussion. Just thought I'd start something here. I need to alert every hobbyist out there that Hailey could be bad news. Heard that she will call the john. And could show up at his house. Not good. Also was recently in jail for striking a LEO. Bad news. I am staying away!

Austins66
05-26-11, 18:45
Bust in Ocala. Be careful.

Austin.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28036965/detail.html

Adolf Hitler
06-01-11, 15:09
http://www.ocala.com/article/20110601/ARTICLES/110609980?tc=ar

You can find their mugshots here:

[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

Be careful as uncle leo seems to be on the prowl as of late. However, check out the mugshots for future use as I am sure these ladies will return to their former line of work once they're released.

I've dated [Name(s) deleted by Admin] (pocahontas) in the past and I can tell you she's worthwhile. Apparently she got her ass whipped so take this particular mugshot with a grain of salt as her face if full of bruises. You can search her name to see what she usually looks like, though.

She can speak french but doesn't like to but full of energy otherwise. Was told she's bi but have yet to confirm. 40 roses can usually get FS.

Austins66
06-01-11, 16:45
Not sure about all of the girls busted but at lease two of them were not SW. They advertise on BP.

Please be safe everyone.

Austin

Roger236
06-01-11, 20:56
Not sure about all of the girls busted but at lease two of them were not SW. They advertise on BP.

Please be safe everyone.

AustinWell just for everyone's info: The Ashley girl is the girl who has been posting here under the screen name "Disturbed". She is the owner of a local escort agency, and also the so called "Upsell Qeen". The other girl Brandy and Tonya work for her.

Her backpage ad's are most easily identified by a white sheet as a backdrop.

This is her 2nd bust in 2 years for prostitution and it seems as if the local LE agencies have been keeping a close watch on her.

I think the other 2 were just SW's.

Be smart and be safe.

Sexysal
06-02-11, 14:10
Well just for everyone's info: The Ashley girl is the girl who has been posting here under the screen name "Disturbed". She is the owner of a local escort agency, and also the so called "Upsell Qeen". The other girl Brandy and Tonya work for her.

Her backpage ad's are most easily identified by a white sheet as a backdrop.

This is her 2nd bust in 2 years for prostitution and it seems as if the local LE agencies have been keeping a close watch on her.

I think the other 2 were just SW's.

Be smart and be safe.No they all work for her you can see them on her temptations site all the ads on BP but a few like I said look at journey. She's pretty in the face I gess but they pulled off her weeve for the mugshot you can tell. When they aint runnin their game they are desperate 2 say whatever 2 get $ so yeh I can believe they agreed 2 whatever 2 get the $ thats sad. Like I said before amber-ashley she gets pissed when people say stuff about her online like here because she said your phone don't ring when you get written about thats why she made up that name Disturbed 2 write about her competition when people were writing about her! The drugs was what scared me most about her orginazation.

Austins66
06-04-11, 23:01
Okay so this girl was just busted days ago, released from MCJ on the 2nd and she has an ad up! This smells bad to me.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/italian-beauty-with-a-spanish-twist-memorial-day-specials-_-_-27/2123562

Be safe

Roger236
06-05-11, 16:58
Okay so this girl was just busted days ago, released from MCJ on the 2nd and she has an ad up! This smells bad to me.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/italian-beauty-with-a-spanish-twist-memorial-day-specials-_-_-27/2123562

Be safeAnd she works with Ashely " the upsell queen". Strike 2.

JaxGator69
06-05-11, 17:10

Be safeYes me too, but could be an auto-post of previous ad. BP has option that allows providers to post ads and have them automatically repost in a few days (think you can pick the frequency). But I still would not touch her with that ole 10' pole!

JG69

Sweetnsassy32
06-05-11, 20:23
You know I really feel bad for her

She's a cute girl with a child being busted with drugs wasn't good for her reputation and might have given her more jail time but the video of her crying on the news sucked and I felt bad for her its a shame she picked someone to work for someone instead of working independently because working for someone you never make your own shots

Someone else calls them for you.

Please be careful out here guys it must be getting close to election time or something.

Yes me too, but could be an auto-post of previous ad. BP has option that allows providers to post ads and have them automatically repost in a few days (think you can pick the frequency). But I still would not touch her with that ole 10' pole!

JG69

Roger236
06-07-11, 19:30
You know I really feel bad for her

She's a cute girl with a child being busted with drugs wasn't good for her reputation and might have given her more jail time but the video of her crying on the news sucked and I felt bad for her its a shame she picked someone to work for someone instead of working independently because working for someone you never make your own shots

Someone else calls them for you.

Please be careful out here guys it must be getting close to election time or something. I agree with you, but if you really are in a position like she says she is in, how would a new girl in the industry even begin to know where to look or who to talk too. That's part of the problem. If in fact she is using (don't consider marijuana to be wrong personally) and if she has a problem and a kid to take care of, who else do you call but an agency?

Would most independent girls really take a call from a girl and help her out and learn the business? Would that independent girl take a cut of the money for her help (pimp?)? But if I was working, I wouldn't trust anyone who called me asking about how to get into the business.

Just unfortunate that she had to deal with this at all.

Be smart, be careful

Sweetnsassy32
06-08-11, 09:28
Just hope her and her little one are ok through all of this.

I agree with you, but if you really are in a position like she says she is in, how would a new girl in the industry even begin to know where to look or who to talk too. That's part of the problem. If in fact she is using (don't consider marijuana to be wrong personally) and if she has a problem and a kid to take care of, who else do you call but an agency?

Would most independent girls really take a call from a girl and help her out and learn the business? Would that independent girl take a cut of the money for her help (pimp?)? But if I was working, I wouldn't trust anyone who called me asking about how to get into the business.

Just unfortunate that she had to deal with this at all.

Be smart, be careful

KrissOcala
06-09-11, 01:41
I received a message online yesterday from a member on this board, and apparently a member of many other escort "review" sites.

He offered me the opportunity to purchase a service from him which includes posting "outstanding" reviews of you on all the major sites to help attract clients.

It's just another reminder to be careful of even the good reviews you read, unless you know and trust the person posting. I try to pay attention to whats going on with this forum, and I have read the reviews that have been posted. There seem to be several good providers in this area, from the reviews I have seen. So, just be careful and remember not to believe everything you read- good or bad.

Have fun guys!

Sweetnsassy32
06-09-11, 19:21
Good to see you back to the forum if someone on here is doing that why not just go ahead and forward over the email to the forum owner and let him take care of it that really ruins the integrity of any site hes doing that with.

I received a message online yesterday from a member on this board, and apparently a member of many other escort "review" sites.

He offered me the opportunity to purchase a service from him which includes posting "outstanding" reviews of you on all the major sites to help attract clients.

It's just another reminder to be careful of even the good reviews you read, unless you know and trust the person posting. I try to pay attention to whats going on with this forum, and I have read the reviews that have been posted. There seem to be several good providers in this area, from the reviews I have seen. So, just be careful and remember not to believe everything you read- good or bad.

Have fun guys!

Samantha4
06-10-11, 01:53

Have fun guys! I got the same email I think it was called another site boost or something about the erotic review website. I think it kind of makes the guy reading reviews wonder if they're real, written by the girl or written by someone like you got that email from. I got one like it and I thought it makes reviews worthless. Maybe it's a big company that has lots of reviewers who leave lots of reviews then they get paid by the girl that wants them or wants them put on someone else I don't know. Why would any girl want to buy reviews tho? I don't have money to waste.

When you do a good at your job you should get reviews anyway so why pay for them right? You're smart!

Mystical0945
06-28-11, 14:05
Hey baby please clean out your in box been trying to PM you but you can not hold any more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR RON, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Was sang in the Marlyn Monroe voice! .

XOXOXO Ashley

Mystical0945
06-28-11, 21:27
I got the same email I think it was called another site boost or something about the erotic review website. I think it kind of makes the guy reading reviews wonder if they're real, written by the girl or written by someone like you got that email from. I got one like it and I thought it makes reviews worthless. Maybe it's a big company that has lots of reviewers who leave lots of reviews then they get paid by the girl that wants them or wants them put on someone else I don't know. Why would any girl want to buy reviews tho? I don't have money to waste.

When you do a good at your job you should get reviews anyway so why pay for them right? You're smart!I recieved the same PM probally from the same member. When I looked at his posts of course they were the one line POSITIVE reviews! I don't want nor do I need someone to post reviews for me. If I treat my Gentlemen right then that is a good enough review for me. I forwarded the PM I recieved to Jackson because I really think he (or She) needs to know about this.

Ron628
06-29-11, 10:53
Hey baby please clean out your in box been trying to PM you but you can not hold any more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR RON, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Was sang in the Marlyn Monroe voice! .

XOXOXO AshleyWhy, thank you, Miss Ashley. And, I'll take your voice, along with the rest of you over Marliyn Monroe A-N-Y day. You are waaaaaay sexier than she ever was.

Xoxoxo.

P. S. Inbox cleaned out.

Ron628
06-29-11, 10:57
I recieved the same PM probally from the same member. When I looked at his posts of course they were the one line POSITIVE reviews! I don't want nor do I need someone to post reviews for me. If I treat my Gentlemen right then that is a good enough review for me. I forwarded the PM I recieved to Jackson because I really think he (or She) needs to know about this.Who, in their right mind could give you a negative review, Ashley? About the only negative thing a guy (or girl) could say about seeing you is that they barely survived.

Roger236
06-29-11, 11:27
Who, in their right mind could give you a negative review, Ashley? About the only negative thing a guy (or girl) could say about seeing you is that they barely survived.LOL, Now that is a good review!

Sweetnsassy32
06-29-11, 13:11
Don't forget to make your birthday wishes naked of course blow out all the candles on that cake and get better soon sexy.

Who, in their right mind could give you a negative review, Ashley? About the only negative thing a guy (or girl) could say about seeing you is that they barely survived.

Austins66
06-29-11, 16:53
Who, in their right mind could give you a negative review, Ashley? About the only negative thing a guy (or girl) could say about seeing you is that they barely survived.Ashley is one great lady. I have enjoyed our times together. Ashley is sweet, beautiful, sexy, sensual, and very affectionate.

Hugs and Kisses Ashley.

Austin

Roger236
06-29-11, 17:07
Just read this on Ocala. Com today.

May be a SW murdered? If so, be very careful as LE may be out and about and watching a little more carefully.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110628/ARTICLES/110629672/0/FRONTPAGE

Above is the link to the story I read.

EscortHobbyist
06-29-11, 21:21
Just read this on Ocala. Com today.

May be a SW murdered? If so, be very careful as LE may be out and about and watching a little more carefully.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20110628/ARTICLES/110629672/0/FRONTPAGE

Above is the link to the story I read. Sad but a LOSER. That's what crack will do to one. I feel for the kids and pray that they attain good guidance so that they can have fruitful lives.

Ron628
06-30-11, 11:38
Ashley is one great lady. I have enjoyed our times together. Ashley is sweet, beautiful, sexy, sensual, and very affectionate.Not to mention very, very naughty. Ashley is so bad, she'll make you cringe. You're going to love it, though.

Sweetnsassy32
07-07-11, 03:56
Sad but a LOSER. That's what crack will do to one. I feel for the kids and pray that they attain good guidance so that they can have fruitful lives.That is horrible I really feel bad for her parents

You know this might really make me sound old but while growing up with my grandparents we lived in a huge city in Columbus Ohio my grandfather would take me and my little brother down the road to the little convenient store meanwhile leaving our doors unlocked not a soul would bother the house you never heard of any issues or seen bad things our neighbors you could speak to and if you didn't you'd get a swift hand across your mouth for not being polite.

Granted this was 1983

I am only talking about but 28 years ago Its really sad that all U-turn the news on for anymore is to see who was murdered or What horrible thing is happening today.

Austins66
09-02-11, 03:15
I have found that some of you are still not safeguarding your personal information. I have stumbled across yet another way some of you are compromising your safety. If you as a Provider / Hobbyist are using the same contact email for both Social Networking and your "Other Life" then you are possibly leaking info you don't want people to know. If you do use these sites I suggest you go and change that info now. Always have separate email addresses. Again this is not to cause panic but I just want you know your personal info is being leaked.

Be safe and have a nice week end.

Austin

Dongr
09-06-11, 12:59
Anyone try? Any results making it worthwhile?

Don

Austins66
10-06-11, 19:10
I hope this girl has a trusted baby sitter for the kid in the picture!

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/want-a-19-year-old-hottie-rock-your-entire-world-19/2919307

Be safe.

Austin

Member #4271
10-10-11, 17:25
I'm re-posting a request previously posted on the Gainesville board.

Has anyone tried Nuva yet? She has at least 1 other partner in crime that she does doubles with. I've seen the phone number associated with at least 1 other girl. Her rates ($300 / hr) are ridiculously high for the area, especially since she's not super model quality.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/upscale-italian-available-for-companionship-dinner-dates-weekends-20/2796229

There's.

1 review for the number left on BP (http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/352-438-9534-your-xotic-choice-latina-treat-below-is-a-fraud-and-a-rip-off-40/2899486)

Saying that it was a poor quality massage only service. That review was left by someone with terrible spelling, grammar, etc. I'm not sure if the review is referencing Nuva, since there are at least 3 girls on the number, but it is still worrying none the less.

Any info would be helpful. She seems to be the only girl close to my physical preference in the area right now.

Longhairngotee
10-10-11, 18:14
I hope this girl has a trusted baby sitter for the kid in the picture!

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/want-a-19-year-old-hottie-rock-your-entire-world-19/2919307

Be safe.

AustinWow, that is gross!

GeorgeJ29
10-22-11, 22:00
I'm re-posting a request previously posted on the Gainesville board.

Has anyone tried Nuva yet? She has at least 1 other partner in crime that she does doubles with. I've seen the phone number associated with at least 1 other girl. Her rates ($300 / hr) are ridiculously high for the area, especially since she's not super model quality.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/upscale-italian-available-for-companionship-dinner-dates-weekends-20/2796229

There' is...

1 review for the number left on BP (http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/352-438-9534-your-xotic-choice-latina-treat-below-is-a-fraud-and-a-rip-off-40/2899486)

Saying that it was a poor quality massage only service. That review was left by someone with terrible spelling, grammar, etc. I'm not sure if the review is referencing Nuva, since there are at least 3 girls on the number, but it is still worrying none the less.

Any info would be helpful. She seems to be the only girl close to my physical preference in the area right now.Nuva just posted an ad on the Space Coast BP, link below. I haven't dreamed about her recently but did during the summer. The pics are accurate, she was nice, good oral skills, no GFE, everything is covered. Her rates did appear to be higher now than during the summer. She wasn't with this same girl this summer. YMMV.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/space-coast-area/4629407

D

Member #4271
10-27-11, 19:49
Thanks for the info Dennis, I may partake in Nuva sometime.

There's another new girl posting in the area. Kayla looks like a younger gal with a decent body (good ass) , face is below average though. I wouldn't mind paying her a visit. Anyone else give her a try yet? http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town-green-eyes-ocala-treatperfect-body-22-21/2842793

Also there is Lacey Munroe, who looks like she might be worth taking the risk on a new girl. Platinum blonde and skinny. I won't pull the trigger on her because I need to see a face or at least hear a report about the rest of her looks. http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lacey-munroe-visting-for-a-little-while-21/2123434

Tailspinner
10-28-11, 06:01
Thanks for the info Dennis, I may partake in Nuva sometime.

There's another new girl posting in the area. Kayla looks like a younger gal with a decent body (good ass) , face is below average though. I wouldn't mind paying her a visit. Anyone else give her a try yet?

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town-green-eyes-ocala-treatperfect-body-22-21/2842793

Also there is Lacey Munroe, who looks like she might be worth taking the risk on a new girl. Platinum blonde and skinny. I won't pull the trigger on her because I need to see a face or at least hear a report about the rest of her looks. http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lacey-munroe-visting-for-a-little-while-21/2123434Same ads (with different #'s) show up in Jax and St. Aug, I think I remember seeing her ads in Tampa about a week ago as well. I was just up in the St. Aug area and called her. Before any conversation she quoted me a $$.25 donation, despite her advertised rate of $.5. When I asked about it she said that she hadn't time to change her ad. She also refused to text me a photo. Inconsistent pricing and refusal to send a pic = deal breaker for me, but YMMV.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-sexy-new-in-town-18/2493022

http://staugustine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/simply-stunninglike-to-ride-nice-things-18/2498535

GatorBo
11-03-11, 15:18
Does anyone know if Cassy retired?

Her ad interested me for a long time, but then she disappeared not long after she finally got some positive reviews.

Harry Harper
08-06-13, 07:22
I will be visiting the Villages / Leesburg area soon. Can anyone recommend a provider in the area? Thanks in advance.

HarryH

RichW969
08-07-13, 10:49
I will be visiting the Villages / Leesburg area soon. Can anyone recommend a provider in the area? Thanks in advance.

HarryHTo be honest, Jasmine is my favorite! A couple other members have posted less then favorable reviews here. But, every time I have seen her, I always know I have got to return. Yes, she has baggage, what young woman in this line of work wouldn't? She began at the top of my range in $, but now we work very well together. I know she has a driver and goes to the villages at times. She's hot, beautiful, tight and oh, so fun.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/petite-sexy-female-looking-for-mature-white-gentelman-25/5156235

Jodie is someone I have been slightly interested in and one day when in the villages I may take a test drive. I read some good reviews on her.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/jodie-high-reviews-on-my-website-wwwjodie743com-18000-hour-upscale-36/4859633

Dongr
08-07-13, 11:55
To be honest, Jasmine is my favorite! A couple other members have posted less then favorable reviews here. But, every time I have seen her, I always know I have got to return. Yes, she has baggage, what young woman in this line of work wouldn't? She began at the top of my range in $, but now we work very well together. I know she has a driver and goes to the villages at times. She's hot, beautiful, tight and oh, so fun.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/petite-sexy-female-looking-for-mature-white-gentelman-25/5156235

Jodie is someone I have been slightly interested in and one day when in the villages I may take a test drive. I read some good reviews on her.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/jodie-high-reviews-on-my-website-wwwjodie743com-18000-hour-upscale-36/4859633Two posts and both about how great Jasmine is. Sounds strange to me. Jodie has great reviews. I would stick with the known if I were you.

SoFakingDumb
08-07-13, 21:40
Two posts and both about how great Jasmine is. Sounds strange to me. Jodie has great reviews. I would stick with the known if I were you.Jodie was good, I don't know if I would give her a great review. I saw her back when she had the blonde with her. Can't remember if I posted a review at the time.

I chalk it up to us not clicking but I have been thinking about giving her another chance some Friday when she is in the Villages.

Amp Forever
08-09-13, 20:02

HarryHSee my posts #13 & 15 in Massage Parlor Reports on Jodi. I found her to be friendly and a great way to spend an hour. Even when not actively doing the dirty deed, she was fun and interesting to talk to. She wasn't rushed and seemed like she enjoyed having some company to chat with between dates. She is a dynamo in the sack and is agreeable to anything except a trip to the Islands. Not sure if her blond friend Nicki is still pulling double duty with her. She is only at The Villages on Thursdays and Fridays.

Mikaeles
08-28-13, 10:18
I have found a nice beautiful young lady that lives in Floral City and would like to share her with you all. Her name is Laurie and she is very sweet and accommodating to your needs. Her incall location is in the backwoods areas of Floral City and a little difficult to find but GPS will get you to her with no issues. I don't like to tell about my experiences but if you send me a private message about her I will do my best to answer any of your questions. Give this lady a try you will not regret it. I was also given permission to post these photos below they are very accurate and maybe at the most only a month old. I plan on maybe getting a few more pics on my next visit to her.

Heehoolyz
09-02-13, 23:27
In setting up a little fetish room? I have a OBGYN table and stool for sale for $250. 00. Just needs a little TLC. Includes stirrups...

BobcatLaurie
09-05-13, 09:00

HarryHCheck out the reviews on me. I am in Floral City, wgich is not far from the villages at all, I have 2 regulars that come to see me from the villages. 352-XXX-5703

Wanttoknow67
11-04-13, 01:16
I hadn't been in town for a year. I called Melinda and asked if we could set up a date. This girl is a keeper. We set a time and date. At the time and date she is ready.

Melinda is clean and washed when I enter the room. Great attitude, fun to be with. BBBJ, FIV, CCG. CFS. She was fine with BB but I chose the cover.

I paid her a little more than most of the girls per DonGR.

She said she may be out of "town" for 90 days soon. So if you want to see her do it now. She is worth it.

Member #4450
11-20-13, 09:34
Headed to Ocala today and looked at talent in town. I ran across this ad and laughed. Can you spot the pimp in the mirror or his foot on the bed next to this girl LOL Although there is nothing wrong with someone looking out for a girl, I prefer management and Drama free incidents.

RedBird 6969
12-03-13, 17:09
I have found a nice beautiful young lady that lives in Floral City and would like to share her with you all. Her name is Laurie and she is very sweet and accommodating to your needs. Her incall location is in the backwoods areas of Floral City and a little difficult to find but GPS will get you to her with no issues. I don't like to tell about my experiences but if you send me a private message about her I will do my best to answer any of your questions. Give this lady a try you will not regret it. I was also given permission to post these photos below they are very accurate and maybe at the most only a month old. I plan on maybe getting a few more pics on my next visit to her.Mikaeles,

Thanks for giving me Laurie's number. I sent her a text the same day and she sent one back right away. Told her I went to her area for work a few times a month. We agreed on donation amount. I sent her a PM on here since she posts. She responded to my PM a few days after I sent it. I offered her references and told her I was a senior member here. I was ini the area today and text her. She replied right away. We set up time for noon. She asked if I was LE and I told her no and mentioned our PM's again. I texted her at 11:25 for her address or direction on where to go if she USD a two call system. After three more txt from me and a phone call with a full mail box, I gave up. She posted on this forum about seeing new customers, with this "business plan" I have no idea how she will attract any!

Gummie Bear
12-04-13, 14:48
I spoke with her and had a few sexy texts. All of a sudden she got to thinking I was LEO. I think she is fine right up til then she flakes and gets paranoid. Thats my experience with this shy Bobcat. That was a few weeks ago.

Mikaeles,

Thanks for giving me Laurie's number. I sent her a text the same day and she sent one back right away. Told her I went to her area for work a few times a month. We agreed on donation amount. I sent her a PM on here since she posts. She responded to my PM a few days after I sent it. I offered her references and told her I was a senior member here. I was ini the area today and text her. She replied right away. We set up time for noon. She asked if I was LE and I told her no and mentioned our PM's again. I texted her at 11:25 for her address or direction on where to go if she USD a two call system. After three more txt from me and a phone call with a full mail box, I gave up. She posted on this forum about seeing new customers, with this "business plan" I have no idea how she will attract any!

BlackHawk101
12-12-13, 15:43
Tantra Goddess / Sexual surrogate / Queen of solving ED!

Sophia A is a hard one to put in this USASG forum categories. She is so many things to so many fans of her skills. I came to see her the first time because I had 3 surgeries and the pain meds was killing my libido. I could not pop and was starting to worry. I found out about her in another forum so I contacted her by email and told her what my problem was. She invited me to her very nice incall location and treated me like a king. Started off with a top shelf drink and then asked me to undress and get on her massage table.

She is slender and sleek. She is older so there is mileage and she use to worship the Sun. Not a super hard body but a body made to please. Classy and knows how to treat you like a king. She's like getting in a Classic Jag. If you treat it right you get a great experience. If you like a sexy mature guide into the unknown. Then she is tops.

Her location is 1st class and she served one hell of a Martini! Between her great hospitality and massage skills she is hard to beat in IMHO! She is a mature and gifted woman that is not for everyone! I all ways leave thinking, she offers more pleasure than she charges!

Tantra is still teaching me new things. Sophia has new lesson every time I visit! The Tantra blessings form this goddess of pleasure become more intense and she has some of the best skills I have encountered. (YMMV) and she only offer's her greatest gifts to long time students. So you play the Goddess way or the highway!

Because of her skills, I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or she has taken me to a higher level of sexual bliss. My last visit had me dreaming I was in another world floating enjoying one of the best massages ever when something brought my manhood to a new level of bliss. I really wasn't sure what was going because I was so into the massage, however it was one of the greatest pleasures I had ever enjoyed. Smooth soft and sexy! If you're looking for a Slam Bam thank you mam. Pass on this fine lady. If you want something you will never forget, send her an email.

sensualsophia@ymail.com

Jethrow1
03-21-14, 15:17
Got a little round fat girl that wants gang banged in Leesburg.

Any one that can help or attend. Need name of suitable motel.

AnthonyJames
01-15-15, 16:09
Hey guys, this is not a report on anyone. It's just a note to all of us mongers in this crazy hobby.

Any of you that have read my reports know that I am a big push over for these girls. Yes, I believe we should treat the good ones like gold, but the bad ones should get bad reviews and decide whether to improve or move!

I have had a number of girls that I have treated nice enough that they have turned me on to some special UTR talent that is incredible. I haven't gotten there by treating them like hoes or bitches, but like princesses.

This morning I had the pleasure of meeting a lovely, who was shocked that I was clean smelling and had just brushed my teeth!

Really, do most guys show up stinky?

She told me that it's terrible how many men want full GFE service, including french kissing, without using Soap or a toothbrush!

Yes sometimes we have to go to them straight from work, but clean up a little.

I don't want to kiss on a dirty mouth, why should they.

When I leave there, I clean before going home. It doesn't hurt to clean before going to see a lady either. In fact the time investment pays off huge down the road, when she gives you the number of a Hot little friend who needs to make a few extra bucks.

A little cleanliness and kindness goes a long way!

Stay safe, have fun.

Tony.

Viking321
01-15-15, 17:34
Hey guys, this is not a report on anyone. It's just a note to all of us mongers in this crazy hobby.

Any of you that have read my reports know that I am a big push over for these girls. Yes, I believe we should treat the good ones like gold, but the bad ones should get bad reviews and decide whether to improve or move!

I have had a number of girls that I have treated nice enough that they have turned me on to some special UTR talent that is incredible. I haven't gotten there by treating them like hoes or bitches, but like princesses.

This morning I had the pleasure of meeting a lovely, who was shocked that I was clean smelling and had just brushed my teeth!

Really, do most guys show up stinky?

She told me that it's terrible how many men want full GFE service, including french kissing, without using Soap or a toothbrush!

Yes sometimes we have to go to them straight from work, but clean up a little.

I don't want to kiss on a dirty mouth, why should they.

When I leave there, I clean before going home. It doesn't hurt to clean before going to see a lady either. In fact the time investment pays off huge down the road, when she gives you the number of a Hot little friend who needs to make a few extra bucks.

A little cleanliness and kindness goes a long way!

Stay safe, have fun.

Tony.Well said. Personally I agree whole heartedly. These ladies are providing a service, and guys do need to remember that. Best thing I could say on personal hygiene: treat it like a REAL first date. Would you show up stinking, etc? No. A lot of these girls know each other and DO talk. It will serve you well to remember that. Tijuana, I've had the same type experieces with UTR referrals as AJ, and it does pay off!

ItsMeKelly
01-25-15, 09:48
Myself and another local provider received an email from the same email address with two different dates and times and two different hotels in the Ocala / Villages area.

Just an FYI!

Kisses,

Kelly.

Do you see females? I'm at the Quality Inn here in Leesburg till Thursday for business and while in town I'm seeking a very, very open minded girl to have fun with for at least 2 hrs. Looking for every night starting Monday anytime between 8 pm & 1 am till Thursday. Thursday morning 6 am till 110 am. I'm married and in town on business so discretion is a must. Are you fetish friendly?

Do you see couples? We're seeking an open minded female to keep us company and have fun with while we're in the Villages. Looking for 2 hrs Sunday night around 9 pm and if we have fun we'll see you several more times before we leave Thursday. We're staying at the Waterfront Inn near Lake Sumter Landing here in the Villages. Discretion is a must because we're here visiting family.

ToriKatherine
01-25-15, 20:24
This looks like a typical person, likely a guy (not a couple) screwing around. I typically refer to these emails as: Time Wasters. Solicitations such as these usually are followed by requests for photos, free pics and so on.

My experience: although I've never been arrested, is that stings don't book in advance unless they've secured a location. The last reverse that was at a secured location with advance booking was in Citrus County at a property in Black Diamond Ranch which was set up as a bachelor party. This event followed a ten day-long investigation and I'm fairly confident the articles are still available online. This was 2011 if I'm not mistaken. Lake County doesn't work with Ocala police department or MCSO on targeted crimes. The Marion Targeted Crimes (MADET) handles that. But it's always prudent to be extra careful. Thanks for the info!

Myself and another local provider received an email from the same email address with two different dates and times and two different hotels in the Ocala / Villages area.

Just an FYI!

Kisses,

Kelly.

Do you see females? I'm at the Quality Inn here in Leesburg till Thursday for business and while in town I'm seeking a very, very open minded girl to have fun with for at least 2 hrs. Looking for every night starting Monday anytime between 8 pm & 1 am till Thursday. Thursday morning 6 am till 110 am. I'm married and in town on business so discretion is a must. Are you fetish friendly?

Do you see couples? We're seeking an open minded female to keep us company and have fun with while we're in the Villages. Looking for 2 hrs Sunday night around 9 pm and if we have fun we'll see you several more times before we leave Thursday. We're staying at the Waterfront Inn near Lake Sumter Landing here in the Villages. Discretion is a must because we're here visiting family.

Hawkeye49
02-21-15, 04:47
I would like to thank all the gents for all their suggestions during my trip through Ocala this past week. Unfortunately my work plate filled up real quickly not leaving me anytime for are&are. Hopefully I'll have some downtime during my next trip.

Davg421
02-24-15, 11:41
Check out the reviews on me. I am in Floral City, wgich is not far from the villages at all, I have 2 regulars that come to see me from the villages. 352-XXX-5703Bobcat laurie can you send me info on how I can see you.

Ted6721
02-26-15, 13:40
Saw this on backpage. Ad did not have a pic:

"Open to dinner dates and having a fun time. So why wait text 3524144055 I'm jocelyn incalls only ocala inn. Thugs, crack heads waiting 4 u so they can rob you".

Is Jocelyn warning us about other girls? Or is this someone warning us about a bad experience they had with Jocelyn?

Still no luck in the search for an Ocala BBW provider.

Davg421
02-27-15, 16:05
Saw this on backpage. Ad did not have a pic:

"Open to dinner dates and having a fun time. So why wait text 3524144055 I'm jocelyn incalls only ocala inn. Thugs, crack heads waiting 4 u so they can rob you".

Is Jocelyn warning us about other girls? Or is this someone warning us about a bad experience they had with Jocelyn?

Still no luck in the search for an Ocala BBW provider.Ashley ann is a good choice she is fun and you get 2 hours for the hour price.

HardFucker
03-04-15, 21:21
Just FYI. I was reading reviews on tosluts website. I posted a responce. Then I realized that all of my posts were changed. Then I called them out and said this review is obviously a scam and BS review. They changed that to "The 3 things that really stood out were her great body and fabulous service". This was poste his under my profile as if it wrote it. WTF. Do not believe those reviews. Usasexguide has been more reliable for me.

NeverKnow
03-05-15, 10:17
... Do not believe those reviews.... .I've always thought that their reviews seemed very generic and often didn't make sense. Thanks for confirming it. I just ignore it when it comes up on a search.

VeryHorny
03-05-15, 21:37
When I pull up backpage in any city and go to escorts I almost always see "talking, texting and maybe hangout" and this goes to a general dating site with no escorts.

Now I have been seeing what looks like a provider but has no name or contact number but instead is a link for "more pics and contact information" yet this takes you to a service with 2 or 3 ladies (none of which were what was in ad) and to get any information you must sign up with the service. No offense but all this seems a bit weird to me.

True there are some good sites that provide contact assistance for mongers and providers but I have never seen one advertising on backpage.

GVilleMark
03-06-15, 01:43
When I pull up backpage in any city and go to escorts I almost always see "talking, texting and maybe hangout" and this goes to a general dating site with no escorts.

Now I have been seeing what looks like a provider but has no name or contact number but instead is a link for "more pics and contact information" yet this takes you to a service with 2 or 3 ladies (none of which were what was in ad) and to get any information you must sign up with the service. No offense but all this seems a bit weird to me.

True there are some good sites that provide contact assistance for mongers and providers but I have never seen one advertising on backpage.I've long since learned to ignore those "ads". Anything that makes you click a link to get contact info (with some exceptions. Sometimes girls will post their own escortfiles site or something) is not legit. Another way to spot the scams is just look for the pics that are super high quality pics of 10/10 girls. Especially in a smallish town like Ocala, nobody legit looks like that.

Ted6721
05-22-15, 22:40
Gentlemen, I was having lunch with a friend of mine the other day and her sister was with us. Her sister would like to find a "Sugar Daddy. " She is 40, very attractive, fit, has a grown son. Not too much drama. She wants to be "kept. " She is not a backpage girl, streetwalker, drug user, or any of that. She would just like to meet a generous man, preferably single but possibly married, who would help her with rent, bills, etc. This could be a really good arrangement for someone.

I'm a senior member of this forum and I've never posted anything like this before. Just trying to help a friend and one fellow forum member. This would be a real boyfriend / girlfriend situation if it comes about.

PM me if you think you may be interested in such an arrangement and I can get her picture to you. She lives in Homossasa Springs but would relocate for the right gentleman.

HobbyGuyJax
05-30-15, 10:08
Anyone have any intel on the tall, hot bartender at this place? Not sure of her name but she is by far the hottest one they have working there. She a player for fun or pay? Thanks. PM please!!

Ted6721
06-08-15, 14:59
Gentlemen, I was having lunch with a friend of mine the other day and her sister was with us. Her sister would like to find a "Sugar Daddy. " She is 40, very attractive, fit, has a grown son. Not too much drama. She wants to be "kept. " She is not a backpage girl, streetwalker, drug user, or any of that. She would just like to meet a generous man, preferably single but possibly married, who would help her with rent, bills, etc. This could be a really good arrangement for someone.

I'm a senior member of this forum and I've never posted anything like this before. Just trying to help a friend and one fellow forum member. This would be a real boyfriend / girlfriend situation if it comes about.

PM me if you think you may be interested in such an arrangement and I can get her picture to you. She lives in Homossasa Springs but would relocate for the right gentleman.Forget this one!

HobbyGuyJax
07-14-15, 09:29
Forget this one!Any information or Intel as to why you recommend forgetting her? Reasons?

HobbyGuyJax
07-30-15, 16:47
Know it's a long shot but does anyone know a Vet who might be willing to do some off the books cash work?

Davg421
08-10-15, 12:04
Does anyone know of someone who does an all nighter at a reasonable donation. I would appreciate any intell.

AmberRose407
08-23-15, 08:30
Wanted to say a quick hello to Ocala. Am I doing this right?

JamCoy
09-01-15, 00:09
Wanted to say a quick hello to Ocala. Am I doing this right?Check your PM, Thanks.

Cal 41
09-01-15, 17:25
Wanted to say a quick hello to Ocala. Am I doing this right?Hey back, I think you are the woman I tried to get # from Jonah but he suggested I pm chris and I never did. I think I saw some pics of a great looking girl, are you going to advertise on usasg? If not how can we see you? Are you sometimes in Ocala? I know questions questions Thanks and have safe fun!

MImiViola88
10-16-15, 18:11
I just wanted to say hello to everybody and see what everyone is up to tonight.

Xoxoxo,

Mimi.

MilkTruck
11-06-15, 15:36
Some months ago I brought up this subject and I'm interested if there have been any changes that members know of. Most of the members in this area definately seem to prefer young spinners. Me, I like BIG ladies. I'm not talking chubby or pudgie, I'm talking BIG. At least 250 pounds. When I look at BP I occasionally see ladies who call themselves BBWs, but they tend to weigh in somewhere between 175-210. Too small for my particular taste. Back when I originally asked about this, there was one advertiser who was a big lady and she hasn't been heard from in a long time called "Honey Thick" but I was warned off her by a member. Are there any of you who are into BIG ladies, and have you found any in this area? I'd love to find a good one.

NobodyYouKnow
11-06-15, 17:57
Try looking for super-sized BBW (SSBBW), it may give you better results.

MilkTruck
11-06-15, 22:04
Try looking for super-sized BBW (SSBBW), it may give you better results.Yes. I understand that, but whether you look for BBW or SSBBW on BP in the Ocala area, the pickings are VERY slim, if at all. Was interested in there were others in Ocala who liked the same things, and if they had any success with finding a big lady or ladies.

Luknaround
11-07-15, 09:49
Yes. I understand that, but whether you look for BBW or SSBBW on BP in the Ocala area, the pickings are VERY slim, if at all. Was interested in there were others in Ocala who liked the same things, and if they had any success with finding a big lady or ladies.Very oxymoronic LOL.

MimiVa88
07-11-16, 04:52
I just wanted to say that mimi is back and I'm in orlanfo. I'd love to see everyone sohit me up for a crazy time. Xoxo.

MimiVBack88
07-11-16, 14:35
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Detroit352
07-17-16, 13:48
I just wanted to say that mimi is back and I'm in orlanfo. I'd love to see everyone sohit me up for a crazy time. Xoxo.Does anyone kno if this Is this the same mimi from about a yr or so ago that was over by lake weir.

Jesse54
07-18-16, 08:00
Does anyone kno if this Is this the same mimi from about a yr or so ago that was over by lake weir.Yes it is, over in lee road area.

LuvPlaying
07-21-16, 16:04
Yes it is, over in lee road area.Any contact info or how to get in touch with Mimi would be appreciated. PM is fine too!

MilkTruck
08-08-16, 14:22
Well now I know why my orthopedic doctor's fees are so high. He's spending it on hookers! According to published reports Dr. Peter Mulhern was arrested by Sumter County deputies. Also arrested were a number of "providers" including the older lady who's been doing business around The Villages for years. News story attached. Guess I got to find a new doc. Damn! He was good too!!

http://www.villages-news.com/orthopedic-surgeon-villager-nabbed-prostitution-sting/

Jesse54
08-08-16, 14:49
Well now I know why my orthopedic doctor's fees are so high. He's spending it on hookers! According to published reports Dr. Peter Mulhern was arrested by Sumter County deputies. Also arrested were a number of "providers" including the older lady who's been doing business around The Villages for years. News story attached. Guess I got to find a new doc. Damn! He was good too!!

http://www.villages-news.com/orthopedic-surgeon-villager-nabbed-prostitution-sting/Not only caught but willing to pay 300 for something he would see at that low level spot. I guess the old saying "if you are going to be stupid, you got to be tough" applies.

Double yikes. Jesse.

MilkTruck
08-08-16, 15:16
Not only caught but willing to pay 300 for something he would see at that low level spot. I guess the old saying "if you are going to be stupid, you got to be tough" applies.

Double yikes. Jesse.We all have our reasons, our tastes and our choices. But I got to tell you-I've seen his wife. Now while I'm not into thin women, I sure as hell wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with her. WOW! And, he's a damn good doctor. I hope I don't have to give him up. I have a feeling Munroe isn't going to be kind about this.

JoesGarage
08-08-16, 19:02

http://www.villages-news.com/orthopedic-surgeon-villager-nabbed-prostitution-sting/There's a couple of our regular BP girls in the article. Oh well.

NextHubbins
08-09-16, 00:21
We all have our reasons, our tastes and our choices. But I got to tell you-I've seen his wife. Now while I'm not into thin women, I sure as hell wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with her. WOW! And, he's a damn good doctor. I hope I don't have to give him up. I have a feeling Munroe isn't going to be kind about this.We should organize a keep the Dr protest if he is really good and a good guy. I'm game to go.

Someone else would have to do the organic I'm too busy.

MilkTruck
08-09-16, 08:32
We should organize a keep the Dr protest if he is really good and a good guy. I'm game to go.

Someone else would have to do the organic I'm too busy.The problem is, most professional licenses such as doctors, nurses, teachers and such all come with "morals" clauses in their licences. An arrest for something like this can put the doc's ticket in the shredder protest or no. My guess is that someone in a corner office is already suggesting that he "voluntarily" resign and go find a new place to practice.

NextHubbins
09-11-16, 23:24
Those that fail to text in a cancelation will be dropped from the club list.

Those who cancel 2 times to close together will be dropped also.

GasGuy
09-12-16, 18:45
Those that fail to text in a cancelation will be dropped from the club list.

Those who cancel 2 times to close together will be dropped also.Hope it went well today. Can't wait to hear about the next one.

Postin
02-22-17, 00:02
Been down here since Saturday and am looking to mess around a little. I stopped as many times as I could on the way down to visit ladies. I'm staying in Hernando. Is there action close to here? Some chick who only does outcalls wanted to charge me 2 bills just FYI drive out here. I'm not looking for golden pussy, I'm more of a less than $ sorta guy. A bargain basement sorta guy. Can any of you help a brother out? UTR milfs are a particular weakness.

Thanks.

JoesGarage
02-22-17, 13:01
Been down here since Saturday and am looking to mess around a little. I stopped as many times as I could on the way down to visit ladies. I'm staying in Hernando. Is there action close to here? Some chick who only does outcalls wanted to charge me 2 bills just FYI drive out here. I'm not looking for golden pussy, I'm more of a less than $ sorta guy. A bargain basement sorta guy. Can any of you help a brother out? UTR milfs are a particular weakness.

Thanks.Try the Pasco / Hernando / Citrus thread as that should be way closer for you. Now if your coming to Ocala, I may be able to help. Cheers.

Lars36
02-25-17, 10:35
One of our providers got picked up for drug possession and is in the crowbar hotel.

OcalaHorseMan
07-04-17, 19:32
Our BP selections are poor, Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa are much better. My proposal is we senior members try to get a good reviewed girl to come to one of our 50 night motels. If we can provide her with a dozen senior members between Friday afternoon and Sunday morning, she should be happy to come visit Ocala. My first suggestion is Terri out of lake city, well reviewed, get, BBBJCIM, with enough senior members willing to see her maybe she'd come to Ocala. Each member could research and give suggestions of girls to come visit us.

My suggestion is they be in the $ range, get, no clock watch, in call and outcall. If senior members are interested in this idea pm me.

Detroit352
07-05-17, 17:49
Our BP selections are poor, Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa are much better. My proposal is we senior members try to get a good reviewed girl to come to one of our 50 night motels. If we can provide her with a dozen senior members between Friday afternoon and Sunday morning, she should be happy to come visit Ocala. My first suggestion is Terri out of lake city, well reviewed, get, BBBJCIM, with enough senior members willing to see her maybe she'd come to Ocala. Each member could research and give suggestions of girls to come visit us.

My suggestion is they be in the $ range, get, no clock watch, in call and outcall. If senior members are interested in this idea pm me.I'm up for the visit.

I would prefer seeing one of those real hot b* in Orlando that I see so many great reviews about.

OcalaHorseMan
07-05-17, 18:53
I'm up for the visit.

I would prefer seeing one of those real hot b* in Orlando that I see so many great reviews about.OK Detroit, you and I know each other from pm's and text. (My phone broke so I lost your number) My apologies for the controversy on your girl Sky, I just saw pics on her page and the same pic on a Gainesville post, it created a lot of interest especially with Lars, I'd be very interested in meeting her if she could get a ride to me and have BBBJ on the venue. Now back to my suggestion, I recommend Lake city Teri, you suggest a Orlando girl, research and find one willing to drive to Ocala, check into a decent motel like Howard Johnson's and we senior members that are interested can visit her there or since she's Mobil can do outcall. OK Detroit, I suggested Terri, you go and find a Orlando girl that might be interested and let's see which members might be interested, I'll bet Jess, Cubby and Lars would be interested.

Lars36
07-05-17, 18:54
I'm up for the visit.

I would prefer seeing one of those real hot b* in Orlando that I see so many great reviews about.Could try and get Ariel Ariel from Tavares. She has been to Ocala a couple of times, but I missed out.

Detroit352
07-05-17, 22:12
Could try and get Ariel Ariel from Tavares. She has been to Ocala a couple of times, but I missed out.I'm good with Terri and Ariel. I don't know if the Orlando gals would come to ocala but we can try. I'll call a few. Jesse54 know some good ones out there any you would recommend?

Jesse54
07-06-17, 08:32
Could try and get Ariel Ariel from Tavares. She has been to Ocala a couple of times, but I missed out.Ariel is less than 15 minutes away from me, prob closer to 10. I thought OMFG something nice close. It took a long time to set up a dream, I think it was in the 2-3 week range. She wanted me to send her a pic when I got there, not happening. Ten minutes of back and forth to make it into her room, once inside she went to the bathroom to feeshen up. The dream felt rushed. The nail in the coffin was a knock on the door while she was riding me. I told her to ignore it. Not only did she stop the dream she got dressed, opened the door, spoke with a younger guy, left the door open while she got some money for him (not mine). When she was finished with her "business" my mood and nerves were pretty much shot. She did say "sorry about that, it was not professional". I just did not click with her. As always YMMV with everyone. A few days later I read a review by "Hewolf" that said he had someone knock on her door during his dream but she told them to go away without opening the door. I guess I should thank her for not offering to discount the next dream. I would have been giving her 100 a week for the last 6 months or longer. I will say her oral skills are pretty damn great, she is cute as hell. I just could not get past the interuption BS.

BTW back then she read the forum, sent me a sarcastic text after my not so detailed post about her.

Cheers Jesse54.

Jesse54
07-06-17, 08:48
I'm good with Terri and Ariel. I don't know if the Orlando gals would come to ocala but we can try. I'll call a few. Jesse54 know some good ones out there any you would recommend?The logistics of importing a gal IMHO would be difficult. So many guys want different things in a gal. Some desire the young thin woman while others desire a thick woman. The hours and days that guys have available can also be very diverse. Throw in pricing conflicts, along with different menus?? I can see where it would be damn near impossible to get 3 guys to agree on a gal, day, time much less 5 or 7 that it would take to make it worth the trip for the gal. I would say JennCici from Altamonte might click most boxes for guys here. Young, drama free, drives herself, independent, great menu, helluva a body. Her pricing might be a little higher than some want to pay. I would suggest if several guys decide on a woman that each guy contact her to inquire as to if she would travel. That might get more attention than one guy saying come here to visit 5 of my buds. Plus I would not want to be the guy to coax her to travel then have guys back out or god forbid one asshole treat her wrong. Detroit352 I will send you a couple of pics of a semi UTR gal that might fit the bill. Just my. 02 guys.

Safe travels J54.

Jesse54
07-06-17, 17:13
IDK if there are any still around who recall her from 2-3 years ago or so. I was sadly informed today that RaeAnne or RaeRae as some knew her by passed away in Feb. Such a shame to be gone at 26 years old. She was a UTR type gal that AnthonyJames hooked me up with back then. I enjoyed a birthday celebration with her one year. She was so thrilled over the laundry basket of food I gave her. Another dream happened instantly upon her release from an extended vacation. She was always an honest sweetheart with a freaky side in my company.

RIP RaeAnne heaven knows you deserved so much more.

Jesse54.

OcalaHorseMan
07-06-17, 19:52
IDK if there are any still around who recall her from 2-3 years ago or so. I was sadly informed today that RaeAnne or RaeRae as some knew her by passed away in Feb. Such a shame to be gone at 26 years old. She was a UTR type gal that AnthonyJames hooked me up with back then. I enjoyed a birthday celebration with her one year. She was so thrilled over the laundry basket of food I gave her. Another dream happened instantly upon her release from an extended vacation. She was always an honest sweetheart with a freaky side in my company.

Jesse54.Hey I'm sorry for your loss.

OcalaHorseMan
07-06-17, 20:16
The logistics of importing a gal IMHO would be difficult. So many guys want different things in a gal. Some desire the young thin woman while others desire a thick woman. The hours and days that guys have available can also be very diverse. Throw in pricing conflicts, along with different menus?? I can see where it would be damn near impossible to get 3 guys to agree on a gal, day, time much less 5 or 7 that it would take to make it worth the trip for the gal. I would say JennCici from Altamonte might click most boxes for guys here. Young, drama free, drives herself, independent, great menu, helluva a body. Her pricing might be a little higher than some want to pay. I would suggest if several guys decide on a woman that each guy contact her to inquire as to if she would travel. That might get more attention than one guy saying come here to visit 5 of my buds. Plus I would not want to be the guy to coax her to travel then have guys back out or god forbid one asshole treat her wrong. Detroit352 I will send you a couple of pics of a semi UTR gal that might fit the bill. Just my. 02 guys.

Safe travels J54.I agree we all expect different inspections, personally, I want GFE, and BBBJCIM, I may have a girl for this idea to start our venture, she recently retired from Gainesville BP and several members were very disappointed. I'm still in contact with her and seeing her and she definitely could use the money. Her looks are only 6. 5 her skills are 8. 75 I'm sure I can convince her to come to Ocala if she can see na few senior members I recommend.

Detroit359
07-06-17, 20:26

Jesse54.It's my first post here but I've been around here and seeing some SP. I always hate to hear the bad news of one provider.

Although I had never met her. I'm sorry for your loss on one of your UTR.

ChgoBoy2
07-07-17, 07:37

Jesse54.Sorry to hear about RaeAnne. It is always difficult to loose someone like that especially at such a young age.

RIP RaeAnn.

CB2.

Detroit352
07-07-17, 08:27
The logistics of importing a gal IMHO would be difficult. So many guys want different things in a gal. Some desire the young thin woman while others desire a thick woman. The hours and days that guys have available can also be very diverse. Throw in pricing conflicts, along with different menus?? I can see where it would be damn near impossible to get 3 guys to agree on a gal, day, time much less 5 or 7 that it would take to make it worth the trip for the gal. I would say JennCici from Altamonte might click most boxes for guys here. Young, drama free, drives herself, independent, great menu, helluva a body. Her pricing might be a little higher than some want to pay. I would suggest if several guys decide on a woman that each guy contact her to inquire as to if she would travel. That might get more attention than one guy saying come here to visit 5 of my buds. Plus I would not want to be the guy to coax her to travel then have guys back out or god forbid one asshole treat her wrong. Detroit352 I will send you a couple of pics of a semi UTR gal that might fit the bill. Just my. 02 guys.

Safe travels J54.I so agree with you on what you say man. It would b much better if a FEW S / M called. I've been watching reading for about a week or two about JennCiCi sounds and looks great but pricey like you said. Man your rite we do think to much alike LOL.

Oh an you know I'm always ready for UTR gal. I'll even see about sampling it today LOL. Send me some pics buddy.

Dragon88
07-07-17, 13:49
I agree we all expect different inspections, personally, I want GFE, and BBBJCIM, I may have a girl for this idea to start our venture, she recently retired from Gainesville BP and several members were very disappointed. I'm still in contact with her and seeing her and she definitely could use the money. Her looks are only 6. 5 her skills are 8. 75 I'm sure I can convince her to come to Ocala if she can see na few senior members I recommend.C. A. 's Pipe Maintenance Center! (Orlando).

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/35326-C-A-s-Pipe-Maintenance-Center-.html

Looking forward to taking care of all your piping needs! 💋 Candy apple and she also does Gangbangs certified and legit. Just a thought my contribution to importing talent.

Lars36
07-07-17, 14:25
C. A. 's Pipe Maintenance Center! (Orlando).

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/35326-C-A-s-Pipe-Maintenance-Center-.html

Looking forward to taking care of all your piping needs! 💋 Candy apple and she also does Gangbangs certified and legit. Just a thought my contribution to importing talent.Would be great!

Swim999
07-07-17, 17:22

Looking forward to taking care of all your piping needs! 💋 Candy apple and she also does Gangbangs certified and legit. Just a thought my contribution to importing talent.Now THAT is a creative and funny as fuck advert!

OcalaHorseMan
07-07-17, 17:49

Looking forward to taking care of all your piping needs! 💋 Candy apple and she also does Gangbangs certified and legit. Just a thought my contribution to importing talent.She does have three good reviews on ter. Lars are you a VIP on that site?

Hawkeye49
07-08-17, 05:54

Looking forward to taking care of all your piping needs! 💋 Candy apple and she also does Gangbangs certified and legit. Just a thought my contribution to importing talent.She is somewhat of a legend in the Orlando area.

Detroit352
07-08-17, 06:28

Looking forward to taking care of all your piping needs! 💋 Candy apple and she also does Gangbangs certified and legit. Just a thought my contribution to importing talent.She looks nice I'm game haha.

How's the face?

There are so many good provider's in Orlando it's sickening. I was in Miami the other day looking and yes they have good providers but dam expensive. I was telling jesse54 about a couple over there at $500 and that's not a over niter thing LOL. F CK that.

Detroit352
07-08-17, 07:16
I still say she's hot too when dam good reviews.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/-9/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/35368-Jenn-Cici-Back-and-BETTER-than-ever-VERY-well-reviewed.html

OcalaHorseMan
07-08-17, 16:06
I text her and told her about our idea of having well reviewed girls come to Ocala for the weekend to meet with senior members. She said she was very interested and maybe could bring a friend. She doesn't post often and usually takes them down quickly. Do a search on USASG, Gainesville on Terri, lots of good reviews.

Dragon88
07-08-17, 22:02
She is somewhat of a legend in the Orlando area.That is correct and I am sure she would travel if a few gents would call her and set up something.

OcalaHorseMan
07-09-17, 14:52
Remember members it was my idea to start this search for escorts from Jax, Tampa or Orlando and there has been good response.

Ashley Ann, the most reviewed and reliable escort in central Florida text me about a girl visiting her said doing doubles with her, so I asked for a pic, very pretty girl with long blond hair. So I explained I couldn't afford a double, easy negotiations because Ashley Ann knows me she brings Mandy to my gate, I say hello to Ashley and Mandy comes out of the car, about 5'6" about 125 pounds wearing a short summer dress showing some great legs, really whit like she just came from up north, the ride to my house was enjoyable conversation, I keep thinking how lucky I was being a 60 yr old man sitting next to a girl with a face that belong on a magazine and great legs, I was worried that things would not go well, her being a 9. 75 me a 60 old man, entered house off came Sun dress matching bra and geestring a few tattoos, wow!!

Laid down on my bed and dfk me for 15 minutes, raincoat and CBJ, I usually prefer and demand BBBJ, but watching that pretty face doing a great job I didn't complain, excellent, then cowgirl still doing dfk with my hands on her great little asks, I lasted about ten minutes, finished in umbrella, usually I insist on finishing in BBBJCIM but having a 9. 75 ridding me and actually enjoying it was all I needed, then she kissed me for five more minutes and said thank you.

To contact her contact Ashley Ann, I highly recommend.

OcalaHorseMan
07-10-17, 19:15
Remember members it was my idea to start this search for escorts from Jax, Tampa or Orlando and there has been good response.

Ashley Ann, the most reviewed and reliable escort in central Florida text me about a girl visiting her said doing doubles with her, so I asked for a pic, very pretty girl with long blond hair. So I explained I couldn't afford a double, easy negotiations because Ashley Ann knows me she brings Mandy to my gate, I say hello to Ashley and Mandy comes out of the car, about 5'6" about 125 pounds wearing a short summer dress showing some great legs, really whit like she just came from up north, the ride to my house was enjoyable conversation, I keep thinking how lucky I was being a 60 yr old man sitting next to a girl with a face that belong on a magazine and great legs, I was worried that things would not go well, her being a 9. 75 me a 60 old man, entered house off came Sun dress matching bra and geestring a few tattoos, wow!!

Laid down on my bed and dfk me for 15 minutes, raincoat and CBJ, I usually prefer and demand BBBJ, but watching that pretty face doing a great job I didn't complain, excellent, then cowgirl still doing dfk with my hands on her great little asks, I lasted about ten minutes, finished in umbrella, usually I insist on finishing in BBBJCIM but having a 9. 75 ridding me and actually enjoying it was all I needed, then she kissed me for five more minutes and said thank you.

To contact her contact Ashley Ann, I highly recommend.I had a repeat with Mandi this afternoon because she needs money to secure a home for herself, she has not posted on BP but she can be reached threw Ashley Ann. Senior members I'm telling you this, she is the prettiest and best provider in central Florida.

GregSmit
07-10-17, 19:53
What is a good no nonsense hotel in silver springs or ocala.

I'd prefer a cheap one that takes cash and doesn't require a I'd and one that lets me check in, in the morning.

Of course I'm open to any hotel / motel.

HotLuck54
07-11-17, 16:37

I'd prefer a cheap one that takes cash and doesn't require a I'd and one that lets me check in, in the morning.

Of course I'm open to any hotel / motel.Hotels.com I don't know of any hotel / motel / no-tel that won't require some kind of I'd. Cash or not.

I could be wrong.

HL54.

VeryHorny
07-11-17, 17:00
Rodeway inn is in silver springs and relatively cheap. There are a couple mom & pop motels as well.

State law requires an I'd to check into a motel. Most accept cash but require a deposit.

I have found almost every hotel will let you check in early if they have a room available.

Of course I'm open to any hotel / motel.

Detroit352
07-11-17, 18:26

Of course I'm open to any hotel / motel.From what I understand on 441 between 17th and 40 they do hourly. Not sure on the damage or if it's really true check it out. Motels.