PDA

View Full Version : Oshkosh / Winnebago County

Taters2019
12-05-23, 17:37
What are all of why'alls thoughts on seeing providers in / around Oshkosh? They seem to be the most aggressive when it comes to cracking down on the hobby.

- Is it a no go?

- A solid maybe for the right girl?

- Would you see a woman in Oshkosh if a senior member here said she was legit?

Thoughts?

Go4MN
12-05-23, 17:45
What are all of why'alls thoughts on seeing providers in / around Oshkosh? They seem to be the most aggressive when it comes to cracking down on the hobby.

- Is it a no go?

Thoughts?Not from the area, but travel there frequently, so here is my. 02.

Typically a no go from the get go.

If I knew the girl from somewhere else, a maybe at best.

Would depend on the senior, but would have to have gotten intel in the past that was legit.

Again, my opinion only, not trying to tell anyone what to do or not do. I just don't need any other aggravation in my life. Good luck if you go!

WalterWill
12-05-23, 21:59

- Is it a no go?

Thoughts?It has been reported that Grand Chute and Oshkosh are hot spots for LEO. I am a native of Oshkosh and have seen 2 AMPs shut down, and a sting set up on the North side that resulted in arrests. This all took place over the last year. You are always taking a chance in this 'hobby' no matter where you go. Any provider in Oshkosh will have to pass my Vetting first, but I doubt they would cooperate. The Asians keep setting up in Grand Chute. I assume they are getting plenty of business, or they would move locations. It is time for a weekend in the windy city. The AMPs there have been reported on favorably, and you can get good services in the burbs as well.