PDA

View Full Version : Lorina at Shangrila

Scotty Honda
12-04-23, 00:53
After reading a few good reviews, I thought I should go see Lorina at Shangrila (https://shangrilanyc.com) as well. I guess she is popular and now I know why. I liked the picture of her on the website and the description of her so I texted the shop and asked if she was available.

I confirmed the appointment and went over. I like coming in on weekends. Lorina was even cuter in person. I asked if she was Korean and she said half Korean and half Japanese. She looked great, very cute, and very young. Her shape was perfect, great ass, small but well shaped young tits.

She treated me very well upon first greeting. She hugged me, took my hand and we walked to the room, clothes off. She was so sexy that I was fully erect just looking at her. She gently touched my hard on with her soft hands. We took showers and she gave a very nice BBBJ with a gentle touch. She has nice smooth skin and her breasts are perfect. They stand up straight and gravity has no effect. I touched her nipples and she squealed and smiled. *.

Back in the room, she dropped to her knees and gave me a nice BBBJ with a little sucking. It was so good. She used both hands to caress me. She then reached behind and touched my ass. I sat down on the bed while she continued with her mouth magic. I had to pull out and stop before I pop. She placed the cover on me then showed me her ass and motioned with her finger to come inside. She was tight, so tight, hard to resist not popping, but I meditated and relaxed. We were in doggy style* for a few minutes but I wanted to taste her insides. I ate her out from behind, with my nose up her ass. Her young P was nice and I found her clit with my tongue. She shook her body with joy and fell down on the bed. She flips around on her back. I take the cover off and place myself gently in her mouth while I continue licking her clit. She sucks hard.

With my tongue deep inside her. I CIM. She keeps me inside her for a little while. I could feel all the moisture in her mouth. I am feeling so much pleasure, then my erection starts to become flaccid, but still in her mouth. She releases and opens her mouth to show me what she's got. I smile. She spits and cleans up her face and cleans me with a hot towel.

She lays on top of me and we kiss. We talk and her voice is so cute. I will see her again. Definitely worth it.

260 HH.