PDA

View Full Version : C-orgs (actual ones)

Ultimate90
11-26-23, 20:49
Having a ton of people dm-ing me about mumu / sea520/ taotao. It's hard for us ABC speakers to partake in any Chinese forums (us151) since we suck at reading Chinese LOL. I am not going to give referrals (since lot of these are invite only (I think mumu is invite only atm)), but there were a few folks who are already in and wanted to discuss providers in English.

Answers to some questions I am getting in DMs:

Do they offer MSOG?

No. Almost all these websites will even state "45 minutes /1 shot 300". You'll notice that the only 2 shot option is "500 1 hr 2 shot", which is worse than the k orgs.

Lot of these providers (ie. Most of the ones from mumu) have 200 for 1/2 hr which is a great deal tbh. The booker (mumu) also said they can ask the provider if they can do 2 x (200 for 1/2 hr), basically making it 400 hr with MSOG. However, not every provider will do this so. So better to ask.

How do I get in?

Sorry you have to be Chinese. When I got into taotao. They wanted to call to verify my Chinese. If you can speak basic Chinese, you're fine. But lot of these agencies are strict.
I got these the most, but if I am missing any, let me know here and I can answer.

And for those who are already in, we can discuss providers.

Please no CFG people (LOL aussie).

Ultimate90
11-27-23, 03:16
Just saw duoduo from mumu. Pics are def not her but she definitely young and cute. I would say her irl face is way better than the pics. She claims she is 22 which is believable.

Booker did allow me to do 2 x 1/2 hr (400 msog). She's a big kisser. So if that's your thing, definitely worth seeing. I went later in the day so not as snug but still good. Very affectionate.

I am going to see her one more time before she leaves on the 30th.

MikeWall
11-27-23, 13:45
If you can speak basic Chinese, you're fine.Cantonese or Mandarin?

Ultimate90
11-27-23, 18:26
Cantonese or Mandarin?I can do both. But even if you're canto, you say "I can only speak cantonese. No mandarin" in cantonese, they'll know what you mean.

Llamama
11-30-23, 22:33
First time posting here on this forum. I got to say the quality of the girls at these C-orgs sure make me feel lucky to be Chinese haha also google translate is my best friend now.

I have experience only with Sea520 and Seattleyue, which I got into with cold-chats using Whatsapp. Both times I initiated by messaging in Chinese. Sea520 actually called me out saying my Chinese was weird, and I just admitted I'm using google translate and I'm an ABC. From then on, they message me in English no problem. I've seen one provider each from each group. Both times, the women were the most beautiful and youngest I've seen (in my limited experiences with other orgs (like Kangels), massage parlors, and what I see on tryst. Link).

The Seattleyue girl I saw went back to LA but the first time together was the best I've ever had. She was really sweet, fun, and beautiful. Thin, with a cute face, and beautiful long legs, and could really take it rough which is how I like it.

I'm planning on seeing Chthy from sea520 on Saturday. Hopefully this goes well, since my first experience with another girl of theirs wasn't great. The girl complained I was too big (I'm really not. I'm like barely average) and made me take it out after just 5 minutes. This girl didn't have any good testimonials on the site during her entire stay here, so maybe she did this with everyone. The pro was that her body was bonkers even if her breasts were fake. Thin waist, big breasts, long legs, thigh gap, cute face, etc. Highlight was at one point she managed to suck me while holding it in her tits, which I've now learned sounds better than it actually feels LOL.

I've never been to Mumu or Taotao yet. How would you say they compare? Another thing I noticed is when they post breast cup size, they use asian sizes, so you got to size down a letter.

BlueberryMan
12-01-23, 18:30
Does Seattleyue offer BBBJ? The Chinese orgs in Norcal used to offer 120 for 30 minutes but it was CJB. I'm a reg at taotao but might look into Seattleyue if they offer lfk / BBBJ for 200.

Ultimate90
12-01-23, 21:32
Does Seattleyue offer BBBJ? The Chinese orgs in Norcal used to offer 120 for 30 minutes but it was CJB. I'm a reg at taotao but might look into Seattleyue if they offer lfk / BBBJ for 200.I've never heard of Seattleyue. Is this new? Let me know if there's a link.

Llamama
12-02-23, 13:24
It's just seattleyue.com.

My one experience there, the girl did do BBBJ, though not for very long. This and price varies by girl and you can see what they offer on the site.

Ultimate90
12-02-23, 20:48

My one experience there, the girl did do BBBJ, though not for very long. This and price varies by girl and you can see what they offer on the site.Wow they must use the same website template as sea520.com LOL. How is their screening like? I see they don't advertise on us151, so probably hard to find reviews on them.

ScotchYoke
12-02-23, 23:15

My one experience there, the girl did do BBBJ, though not for very long. This and price varies by girl and you can see what they offer on the site.What is meant by "wan style".

Justice2001
12-04-23, 12:40
I never wish to be Chinese more in my life. You guys are lucky to have that here! I'm the wrong Asian:

Llamama
12-04-23, 13:48
LOL I still don't quite understand what wan style is despite extensive googling. It's some standardized service defined by Chinese people, but I don't know what that service is.

Seattleyue didn't have much screening at all. I just messaged them in Chinese on whatsapp.

I saw Chthy from sea520 this Sunday and it was quite underwhelming. Not very good service. She was 22 and actually went to the good school the ad described, which was interesting.

We did BBBJ and CFS. She was super tiny, skinny, and had a cute face, but she couldn't handle sex very well and I don't think particularly enjoys it. She didn't match the ad description they sent me via whatsapp but her posting on sea520 wasn't as inaccurate. The whatsapp description said she had D cups, but I don't even think they were A cups. She also didn't have any good testimonials on sea520. So two lessons learned here for me: the descriptions sent via whatsapp can't be trusted and it's a bad sign when the provider doesn't have good testimonials.

Asdzzz
12-04-23, 15:28
What is meant by "wan style".That Chinese word is call "guan". Named after city in China Dongguan.

It's a slang term for service include nuru + LFK / DFK + BBBJ + cfs.

But usually girls here can't do nuru due to they are not these "professionals" in Dongguan.

TheSunDevil
12-04-23, 17:42
That Chinese word is call "guan". Named after city in China Dongguan.

It's a slang term for service include nuru + LFK / DFK + BBBJ + cfs.

But usually girls here can't do nuru due to they are not these "professionals" in Dongguan.Is this a common enough word that any Chinese provider would understand? Could I drop this in a Chinese AMP?

Asdzzz
12-04-23, 19:53
Is this a common enough word that any Chinese provider would understand? Could I drop this in a Chinese AMP?Frankly speaking, I doubt the AMP MILF will understand it.

If they do, they might upsell you for additional 1 or2 Benjamin.

I don't think it will worth it, since that rate you could go for a younger k-angel.

Nampa Boi
12-05-23, 11:54
LOL I still don't quite understand what wan style is despite extensive googling. It's some standardized service defined by Chinese people, but I don't know what that service is.

Seattleyue didn't have much screening at all. I just messaged them in Chinese on whatsapp.

I saw Chthy from sea520 this Sunday and it was quite underwhelming. Not very good service. She was 22 and actually went to the good school the ad described, which was interesting.

We did BBBJ and CFS. She was super tiny, skinny, and had a cute face, but she couldn't handle sex very well and I don't think particularly enjoys it. She didn't match the ad description they sent me via whatsapp but her posting on sea520 wasn't as inaccurate. The whatsapp description said she had D cups, but I don't even think they were A cups. She also didn't have any good testimonials on sea520. So two lessons learned here for me: the descriptions sent via whatsapp can't be trusted and it's a bad sign when the provider doesn't have good testimonials.In my experience when the C-orgs advertise them as being college students with their IDs posted, they've been pretty legit college students but not necessarily from the same school. And the pics have always been a bait and switch. So not nearly as attractive. I would rate them probably between 5-6. But age has been College age appropriate. Early to mid 20's. The other thing that is interesting is I would classify them as semi-pro. They truly are students coming to town for a few days to make a ton of cash to make ends meet. And then they go back to their Civie life. I've been fortunate enough to get decent experiences and service with them. But I could completely understand why some would suck. They're young and they're very occasional workers.

Ultimate90
12-05-23, 23:16
She is alright. Probably a 6/10. If you suck at Chinese (like me), then this will be a pretty bad experience. She makes this fake giggling sound the whole time which was kind of a turn off for me. Pics may be her. And if they are her, they are severely outdated. She is listed as a Korean (and her parents very well may be), but definitely speaks Mandarin as her first language (grew up in China). Service wise: typical shower (Very quick, cleaning process was no more than 1 min). BBBJ was pretty good, better than most. Hairy down there for her. Little to no kissing unfortunately (complete opposite of Duo duo). FS was alright. Will hop on top but no longer than a minute or two. Box was semi snug (not the loosest but def more snug than some others). Flipped around for some mish, and finished in bag. Went to shower and went on my way.

Overall, 6. 5/10. Personally would not repeat.

Llamama
12-07-23, 12:01
If anyone goes to see Donut at Mumu, I'd be curious about your experience. I'm thinking of seeing her next week.

Ultimate90
12-08-23, 01:01
If anyone goes to see Donut at Mumu, I'd be curious about your experience. I'm thinking of seeing her next week.Trying to encourage others to TOOFT, so report back once you do haha. She is cute though based on her pics!

ShibaSig12
12-08-23, 22:10
Thanks Ultimate for this thread.

Tried Minna at Seattleyue, was fast and easy to schedule. Was not the same girl in the photos, but ok face 5/10, body 7/10 but lots of plastic.

Shower, nice BBBJ, then cfs multiple position, spilled a cup, shower then on my way. Nice lunch break. Want to try Vivian next.

https://seattleyue.com/view/318

Ultimate90
12-08-23, 22:22
Thanks Ultimate for this thread.

Tried Minna at Seattleyue, was fast and easy to schedule. Was not the same girl in the photos, but ok face 5/10, body 7/10 but lots of plastic.

Shower, nice BBBJ, then cfs multiple position, spilled a cup, shower then on my way. Nice lunch break. Want to try Vivian next.

https://seattleyue.com/view/318Thanks for TTOFTT! What's her box like? I've never tried seattleyue, and would like to start with a bang. I'm guessing this is not the one?

Ultimate90
12-08-23, 23:18
I want to see Donut. Probably this weekend or early next week.
Also I encourage that if these reviews do help you, please TOFTT/share your experiences. If it's just me and one other person constantly, I'll create a private discord group or something.
Thanks!

Ultimate90
12-10-23, 17:13
I want to see Donut. Probably this weekend or early next week.
Also I encourage that if these reviews do help you, please TOFTT/share your experiences. If it's just me and one other person constantly, I'll create a private discord group or something.
Thanks!Just saw donut. DM if interested on review.

ShibaSig12
12-11-23, 16:01
Thanks for TTOFTT! What's her box like? I've never tried seattleyue, and would like to start with a bang. I'm guessing this is not the one?Box was decent, she was nice enough, would repeat if nothing else good available. Will try Vivian in the next few days. How was Donut?

Ultimate90
12-12-23, 12:12
Box was decent, she was nice enough, would repeat if nothing else good available. Will try Vivian in the next few days. How was Donut?Dm'd. Thanks Shiba.

Haruharu7
12-14-23, 23:04
Dm'd. Thanks Shiba.I messaged you too! I am Chinese and was looking at either Donut or Lily from Mumu.

GuyPerson13
12-26-23, 17:03
Different person, but good service and decent face and body.

Ultimate90
12-26-23, 20:21
Different person, but good service and decent face and body.If only this was written 10 days ago when she was actually here.

ViratKohli25
12-26-23, 23:27
Saw Sherry today, really sweet girl. Solid 8/10 service. My first time trying Seattleyue and wasn't disappointed.

Doctor Grim
12-28-23, 11:45
Saw Sherry today, really sweet girl. Solid 8/10 service. My first time trying Seattleyue and wasn't disappointed.Is it easy to book or to be verified? Is she on the eastside or Seattle? How much time did you spend with her? She looks like her picture? Thanks.

Doctor Grim
12-28-23, 11:46
Different person, but good service and decent face and body.What's Mumu website?

ViratKohli25
12-28-23, 14:06
Is it easy to book or to be verified? Is she on the eastside or Seattle? How much time did you spend with her? She looks like her picture? Thanks.Pretty easy and straightforward to book! Just texted them in Chinese and pre-booked! I saw her at DT Bellevue. Booked a 45 min session with her! Ya I would say pretty accurate, photos were definitely done up but overall the same girl!

Doctor Grim
12-29-23, 00:29
Pretty easy and straightforward to book! Just texted them in Chinese and pre-booked! I saw her at DT Bellevue. Booked a 45 min session with her! Ya I would say pretty accurate, photos were definitely done up but overall the same girl!Thank you.

NikKnew1
12-29-23, 01:03
Thank you.So what if you don't speak Chinese? Are we SOL? Is there an english option?

Thanks.

Doctor Grim
12-29-23, 01:10
So what if you don't speak Chinese? Are we SOL? Is there an english option?

Thanks.The msg / SOP I got from reading here is that you have to text the booker in Chinese.

PoonHound1969
12-29-23, 12:49

Thanks.Then no Chinese pussy for you.

Bt1411
01-02-24, 13:09
Is the only way to get an account to be invited? Pain in the ass having to screenshot translate reviews.

Ultimate90
01-03-24, 12:16
Is the only way to get an account to be invited? Pain in the ass having to screenshot translate reviews.Yeah I think they changed it recently. Have to see one of the seattle agencies I think.

Ultimate90
01-03-24, 23:10
https://seattlemumu.com/%E6%9E%81%E5%93%81-%E5%B0%8F%E8%90%9D%E8%8E%89-%E7%81%B5%E5%84%BF%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8F%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8F

Her Chinese name translates to 'Linger'. Review:

Pics surprisingly are her. The last 2 pics of some ass / legs are not her, but the 3 first are. She is tiny. Probably 5'1, if not slightly shorter. She has some nice fake tits, but they are pretty well done (which is not common for Chinese girls to do). She is very flexible, and is open to all positions. She is actually very thoughtful throughout the whole session. She will wash your butthole but no rimming unfortunately. Decently tight box, but not the most tight sadly. Overall, not a bad session. I wasn't in the mood for kissing that day, but I can tell she doesn't mind kissing (assume you're hygiene is good).

BBBJ is good (above average). Her CG is very good (Can get into a squat position which is almost unheard of for a c-girl. Even for k-girls, it's kind of rare).

Overall, above average service. I would see her again, but going to pay a visit to Cassie. I heard her English is good.

I am sure I'm missing some details, so DM me if you have specific questions (or post here).

Going to see Cassie this weekend. DM me if you want to know the details.

Cheers!

PoonHound1969
01-04-24, 03:04
https://seattlemumu.com/%E6%9E%81%E5%93%81-%E5%B0%8F%E8%90%9D%E8%8E%89-%E7%81%B5%E5%84%BF%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8F%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8F

Pics surprisingly are her. The last 2 pics of some ass / legs are not her, but the 3 first are. She is tiny. Probably 5'1, if not slightly shorter. She has some nice fake tits, but they are pretty well done (which is not common for Chinese girls to do). She is very flexible, and is open to all positions. She is actually very thoughtful throughout the whole session. She will wash your butthole but no rimming unfortunately. Decently tight box, but not the most tight sadly. Overall, not a bad session. I wasn't in the mood for kissing that day, but I can tell she doesn't mind kissing (assume you're hygiene is good).

BBBJ is good (above average). Her CG is very good (Can get into a squat position which is almost unheard of for a c-girl. Even for k-girls, it's kind of rare).

Overall, above average service. I would see her again, but going to pay a visit to Cassie. I heard her English is good.

I am sure I'm missing some details, so DM me if you have specific questions (or post here).

Cheers!Even the c orgs want 400 per hour.

Ultimate90
01-04-24, 13:46
Even the c orgs want 400 per hour.Yeah is that bad? The girls there can be pretty good. The good thing they have is 200/ hr which is very rare imo.

Doctor Grim
01-04-24, 15:34
Yeah is that bad? The girls there can be pretty good. The good thing they have is 200/ hr which is very rare imo.Not everyone offers $200 30 min sessions. But even at $300-400 it's still better than Thai and K girls.

Doctor Grim
01-04-24, 15:35

Cheers!Who / Where is Cassie?

Doctor Grim
01-04-24, 15:37

Cheers!I saw the tall "flight attendant" last week at mumu. I'm pretty sure she wasn't the girl in the glamorized pics but nevertheless she was pretty and lots of fun. She left 12/31.

Bt1411
01-04-24, 16:02
Anyone know what this means for 680 $ for 90 minutes?

LookingX
01-04-24, 16:06

Thanks.Ever gone out to dinner in a country where you don't speak the language? It's amazing that when someone has something you want (food) and you have something they want (money), you can negotiate a deal. Worst thing that ever happened to me is that I got a bottle instead of a glass of wine and who can complain about extra wine.

ShibaSig12
01-10-24, 16:57
Saw Mi Xue, photos are close enough, service was just ok, no mutual shower, wanted tip for BBBJ (usually included). Box isn't super snug, but enough to get the job done.

Not as good service as previous girls. 5/10 overall.

https://seattleyue.com/view/340

ViratKohli25
01-11-24, 14:45
Saw Mi Xue, photos are close enough, service was just ok, no mutual shower, wanted tip for BBBJ (usually included). Box isn't super snug, but enough to get the job done.

Not as good service as previous girls. 5/10 overall.

https://seattleyue.com/view/340Damn looks like you got ripped, the 45 min service is GFE and usually consists of BBBJ! This is the part I don't like about c-orgs, there is no place to get actual customer reviews! The ones they post on their site seem fake as hell! Did you let the booker know that she charged extra for BBBJ?

Nampa Boi
01-13-24, 03:19
Saw PaoPao at MuMu. Booker said pics were accurate. I didn't think they'd really be accurate but more likely that they were close enough or out of date. Not even close.

Not my type.

Don't think I'll use MuMu again.

Ultimate90
01-13-24, 06:03
Saw PaoPao at MuMu. Booker said pics were accurate. I didn't think they'd really be accurate but more likely that they were close enough or out of date. Not even close.

Not my type.

Don't think I'll use MuMu again.Which one is paopao? Can you link? I see 2 girls, none of them are paopao. Also pro tip: if you use chrome, right click image, and click 'Search image with Google'. Then click 'Find image source', and if its everywhere, then def fake photos. Also booker is pretty good at saying if pics are fake or not (at least from my experience)

BlueberryMan
01-19-24, 00:27
TOFTT. Holy shit hit a jack pot. Real pictures and is actually a 20 year old japanese cutie. She has an extra menu which I never seen other girls do at c-orgs. Good GFE service BBBJ is slopppy she isn't afraid of using lots of saliva. Have fun guys recommend getting 45 minutes at least. It's her first day so she isn't busy yet but I expect that to change soon.

edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.

BobSizemore53
01-19-24, 00:40
TOFTT. Holy shit hit a jack pot. Real pictures and is actually a 20 year old japanese cutie. She has an extra menu which I never seen other girls do at c-orgs. Good GFE service BBBJ is slopppy she isn't afraid of using lots of saliva. Have fun guys recommend getting 45 minutes at least. It's her first day so she isn't busy yet but I expect that to change soon.

edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.What's all this mean?

$200/30 minutes.

Normal service, shower, sex once.

$300/45 minutes❤65039;Girlfriend.

Service: accompanying bath, nude blowjob, French kiss, 69,1 sex.

$400/60 minutes.

Full set of Wan style + one sex with girlfriend, or two normal sex.

$500/60 minutes.

A full set of Wan style girlfriend oral sex + sex once or twice.

$800/90 minutes.

Full set of Wan style + Unlimited sex with girlfriend.

BlueberryMan
01-19-24, 00:44
What's all this mean?

$200/30 minutes.

Normal service, shower, sex once.

$300/45 minutes❤65039;Girlfriend.

Service: accompanying bath, nude blowjob, French kiss, 69,1 sex.

$400/60 minutes.

Full set of Wan style + one sex with girlfriend, or two normal sex.

$500/60 minutes.

A full set of Wan style girlfriend oral sex + sex once or twice.

$800/90 minutes.

Full set of Wan style + Unlimited sex with girlfriend.200 option is just some foreplay and then CBJ & CFS.

Wan is a type of massage with their mouth they usually use hot and cold water to give you a tongue roaming + BJ or you can just get GFE.

PriceIsRight39
01-19-24, 15:53

edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.She do rim job? When k go Asian I got to have a rim job. I can't get white girls to do it. LOL. KA and the love twins have treated my a hole well!

SeoulSea
01-19-24, 16:16

edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.Any language barrier with her?

DrtyHarry
01-19-24, 18:27

edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.Great intel here. But guessing you cannot see these women unless you are asian? I ask because I think I read somewhere that the c-orgs are only for asians. Is that true or are they open to anyone as long as references / validation can be done?

BBPornoGeek
01-19-24, 21:29
Great intel here. But guessing you cannot see these women unless you are asian? I ask because I think I read somewhere that the c-orgs are only for asians. Is that true or are they open to anyone as long as references / validation can be done?More specifically you need to be a mandarin speaking Asian.

Haruharu7
01-21-24, 06:12

edit: just checked her ad they actually advertise her extras I thought she was doing it on the downlow. it's +100 for BBFS cum outside and +200 for inside. +100 for pictures, +200 for a video.Thanks mate! I did go see Yura by your recommendation! Even at 45 minutes I almost ran out of time and the person who led me up came into the room LOL. She also offered me cim and Greek too. You're super correct on the sloppy BJ!

To answer the other guy's question my mandarin sucks but I do speak another dialect of Chinese. But with Yura I spoke elementary Japanese with her so she offered me discounts from her own menu.

DrtyHarry
01-21-24, 14:16
More specifically you need to be a mandarin speaking Asian.Thanks for clarifying. Guessing I am out then.

SeoulSea
01-21-24, 22:20
After seeing two positive reviews on yura I made an appointment to see her. There really was no screening process. I just texted them and then asked my race and then I was in so it was easy. You don't need to be fluent in mandarin cause mine sucks but I still got by. Anyway when you show up you are met by some dude who I guess is making sure your asian and then he takes you to the girl. A little awkward but whatever I guess.

As for yura, she was cute. She looked young but she definitely didn't have the D cups stated in the ad. But she still had a nice body. Service was good, BBBJ was pretty good and I opted for BBFS but no cip. Went through a few positions and her box felt tight, I had to refrain myself from popping too early. Service wise it definitely wasn't on par with the typical k girl routines you get but it was a nice change. I definitely still prefer seeing k girls though. Her english was alright, it was enough to get by, only had to use a translator twice during the session.

I happened to run into the other girl they have listed and I can say she definitely isn't the girl in the pics being advertised. I personally would not book with her just going off looks alone but to each their own.

NinjaTribe
01-22-24, 13:29
I contacted mumu over Whatsapp, using a translator, and told them I was a white dude who spoke no Chinese. It was not a deal breaker for them. Then the girl I was interested in left so I haven't ever made an appointment.

Are pictures accurate at all for these orgs? I am familiar with k-orgs and the hobby in general and know that fake pics are common, but different orgs have a different reputation for more or less accurate pics. I really like the look of the girl whose name is being translated to "Lolo". Do you think she actually looks like her pics? Her ad says B cup boobs but the girl in the pic has fuller boobs, I don't think those are Bs.

Should I just TOFTT and share results? I wish this forum had more reports. Good intel on Yura but she's not my style.

Nampa Boi
01-24-24, 16:29
I contacted mumu over Whatsapp, using a translator, and told them I was a white dude who spoke no Chinese. It was not a deal breaker for them. Then the girl I was interested in left so I haven't ever made an appointment.

Are pictures accurate at all for these orgs? I am familiar with k-orgs and the hobby in general and know that fake pics are common, but different orgs have a different reputation for more or less accurate pics. I really like the look of the girl whose name is being translated to "Lolo". Do you think she actually looks like her pics? Her ad says B cup boobs but the girl in the pic has fuller boobs, I don't think those are Bs.

Should I just TOFTT and share results? I wish this forum had more reports. Good intel on Yura but she's not my style.I don't think anyone ever uses real pics. Even when they send me pics and say they're real I don't believe it. MuMu pics I think are not even close.

TaoTao and sea520 are closer. The advantage of the C-orgs vs kgirls is that I've seen are girls in their 20's. When they advertise as being college, they are Def in the 20's.

All the kgirls I feel like are in the 30's-40's.

Nakadashi69
01-25-24, 13:43
After seeing two positive reviews on yura I made an appointment to see her. There really was no screening process. I just texted them and then asked my race and then I was in so it was easy. You don't need to be fluent in mandarin cause mine sucks but I still got by. Anyway when you show up you are met by some dude who I guess is making sure your asian and then he takes you to the girl. A little awkward but whatever I guess.

As for yura, she was cute. She looked young but she definitely didn't have the D cups stated in the ad. But she still had a nice body. Service was good, BBBJ was pretty good and I opted for BBFS but no cip. Went through a few positions and her box felt tight, I had to refrain myself from popping too early. Service wise it definitely wasn't on par with the typical k girl routines you get but it was a nice change. I definitely still prefer seeing k girls though. Her english was alright, it was enough to get by, only had to use a translator twice during the session.

I happened to run into the other girl they have listed and I can say she definitely isn't the girl in the pics being advertised. I personally would not book with her just going off looks alone but to each their own.Did Yura have a shaved or hairy pussy?

Asdzzz
01-25-24, 20:52
Agreed, her boba are more like A to me. Definitely like the ads state as a D.

I doubt the person who praise her so much.

I happened to run into the other girl they have listed and I can say she definitely isn't the girl in the pics being advertised. I personally would not book with her just going off looks alone but to each their own.

DRock120
01-29-24, 16:20
So is SeattleYue the go to? I saw Yura a bit ago and paid a hefty sum for 2 shots CIP. Screening was interesting as I just translated in google translate, "I am not Chinese, I am Korean and am more comfortable speaking English or Korean". And they were okay with that. The dude letting you in was fucking weird.

Yura was nice, her face was maybe 6/10, but body was nice and slim / toned, snatch was tight as a fucking vice grip. These new Chinese chicks look promising but I am not sure of the amount of fuckery that goes on.

GuyPerson13
02-12-24, 11:07
Her pics are good. She's not here yet so nobody can tell. But anybody have good experience with 520? I might TOFTT if unless 520 known to bait and switch.

Avn11
02-29-24, 03:14
I saw Helen on Seattleyue a couple of weeks ago. Was her first day working from the ad and the page disappeared a couple days later even though her original visit date was supposed to be two weeks. Service was very good and her body was slim and fit. Boobs weren't as big as the description. BBBJ and we did some 69. BJ was okish but she was really into what followed. I haven't tried any of the other orgs yet.

FeelBliss
03-04-24, 01:25
My first post. Today go see candy. Her picture almost the same same with real human but no make up but it ok she still look good. She very small I like because I am small too but she say I am big big. She say no problem. Warm hug. Nice shower. She play and eat. Eat box taste good, the box got very wet and so slipperly very good feel good. She sing to me on the bottom good she last long, top good but no last long, do dog good. She sing ok, make me ear feel good. I want to try again. Yes recommend. Only here 3 more day. YMMV, no gfkiss, ok fiv but no long, f8 b10 s9.

Misou
03-04-24, 17:41
Anybody have an invite code for us151?

(pm, of course).

Nampa Boi
03-04-24, 19:12
Anybody have an invite code for us151?

(pm, of course).Would like one also if anyone has one.

Nampa Boi
03-04-24, 19:28
Saw YanYan.

They said it was her actual photos and I was pleasantly surprised to find out they were indeed real pics of her. More glammed up, but definitely her.

I would put her at late 20's to early 30's.

Pretty face. Amazing slim body with perfect enhanced Cs. Actually it was really hard to tell they were enhanced. Really good surgeon.

DFK & BBBJ preview in the shower.

Once we got out.

Massage.

Tongue bath.

Rim.

BBBJ.

CFS until time up.

Probably my best C-org visit.

I'm interested in seeing Bess who started today if anyone has info.

Ultimate90
03-04-24, 23:31
Tiantian is based off using google translate from Chinese - english on the website. She leaves 3/10.

Pros: Nice, tight box. Doesn't use typical listerine mouth wash (She uses her own store bought organic one). She will ride you until you finish. I didn't try too many positions unfortunately. It felt too good haha. She will keep it in there for a few minutes too after finishing. After taking the cover off, she will give you a small BBBJ to finish off which always feels great.

Cons: Maybe it was me seeing her in the morning, but her breath was a little bad. She didn't join me in the 'blue toast' process LOL. Her BBBJ skills are slightly above average.

Overall, would recommend. If you speak canto, she can speak a bit which is good. I am ABC and got along fine.

Don't go in expecting 'lora queen' type service though LOL.

DutchBoy25
03-05-24, 16:50
Anybody have an invite code for us151?.Same, please. Shame the browser only translates half of the postings though.

Ultimate90
03-06-24, 11:48
Same, please. Shame the browser only translates half of the postings though.THe whole point of requiring and invite was because everyone wanted to see reviews but posting no reviews. If you actually post some reviews. One may come your way. Even on this website.

So sad. Very few people TOFTT these days.

Avn11
03-06-24, 16:04
Saw Xiaoya. Very friendly and energetic girl. She was listed as 20 but probably a little older in the 25-28 range. Body is very similar to photos. Slim with nice naturals. Face was average. Only tried SY twice but both times were great. Hopefully the streak continues.

BackInSea
03-08-24, 11:10
Are the C-orgs still Chinese only? I subscribed to TaoTao on Line, but every once in awhile they have a girl that interests me.

GuyPerson13
03-17-24, 17:01
Curious about erika in taotao. This guy said he saw erika when she worked in malbourne and wasn't good.

https://www.reddit.com/r/jav/comments/18ll2mw/comment/ke01goe/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Anger
04-12-24, 10:02
Would a Korean be able to get in C orgs girls?? Or nahh.

BCommodore
04-14-24, 22:18
Hi all, I'm visiting Seattle for work and I'm only going to be in town for a few days. I was wondering if any of these c orgs (or korgs) operate closer to downtown Seattle. I'll be staying close to Lumen field and pike market so I'm more limited to where public transport can get me.

I looked up a few of the ones mentioned here and noticed a few said Bellevue. Does that mean they don't operate in Seattle at all?

Thanks in advance for any info!

NinjaTribe
04-15-24, 03:35
Any white guys who don't speak Chinese been able to see girls at any of these c-orgs?

Also, how accurate are the pics? With the k-orgs I have learned what to expect. Some of the c-org pics are just insanely hot, and I assume they are totally fake. How close are they?

GuyPerson13
04-15-24, 13:19
Hi all, I'm visiting Seattle for work and I'm only going to be in town for a few days. I was wondering if any of these c orgs (or korgs) operate closer to downtown Seattle. I'll be staying close to Lumen field and pike market so I'm more limited to where public transport can get me.

I looked up a few of the ones mentioned here and noticed a few said Bellevue. Does that mean they don't operate in Seattle at all?

Thanks in advance for any info!Not that I know of. There are a few AMPs nearby (Chinatown) and some in sodo, but no AAMPs.

Samson1999
04-15-24, 17:38
I guess you can easily get into seattleyue, I couldn't get into any other orgs. At least seattleyue sent me actual pics of girls when I've asked them.

Any white guys who don't speak Chinese been able to see girls at any of these c-orgs?

Also, how accurate are the pics? With the k-orgs I have learned what to expect. Some of the c-org pics are just insanely hot, and I assume they are totally fake. How close are they?

ArseneKnows
04-26-24, 18:18
I am trying to see some actual Chinese and Japanese providers. I'm not originally from Seattle. In Texas I would see k-studios but here kangel and lollipop both asked for selfie with I'd, which is a no no. Is there a list of C-studios I can get? Ideally would love if they would take p411 or tna verification. I also saw some mentions of pornstars on this forum I believe, so would love some recommendations of the studios and providers. Thanks.