PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Daddies & Sugar Babies

Ezinho
11-25-23, 20:18
Thread starter.

GuardMan
11-26-23, 19:02
Hello everyone. I tried out seeking in Alabama and had a great experience with a 28 year old southern bell. I'd say it felt like a relationship where I had to help her out from time to time about $500 per month. I haven't tried seeking a SB in Sacramento. Maybe you guys can share your experiences to provide some perspective of the Sacramento SB life.

Ezinho
11-27-23, 17:18
Hello everyone. I tried out seeking in Alabama and had a great experience with a 28 year old southern bell. I'd say it felt like a relationship where I had to help her out from time to time about $500 per month. I haven't tried seeking a SB in Sacramento. Maybe you guys can share your experiences to provide some perspective of the Sacramento SB life.$500 a month seems like a good deal. Never had a SB before but I always thought it would cost thousands of dollars a month.

My main concern with paying a monthly "allowance" would be that the girl would Flake after and not show up when expected; not necessarily because she is a ROB, but because these chicks are flakey in general and unreliable for the most part.

GuardMan
11-29-23, 02:16
$500 a month seems like a good deal. Never had a SB before but I always thought it would cost thousands of dollars a month.

My main concern with paying a monthly "allowance" would be that the girl would Flake after and not show up when expected; not necessarily because she is a ROB, but because these chicks are flakey in general and unreliable for the most part.I'm not sure this was typical "arrangement". We would hang out 2-3 times per month and then every now and then she would ask for help with a bill. It evened out to about $500 per month. I'm fairly certain she had other men she entertained.

I did meet others that asked for $300 per meetup / hangout.