PDA

View Full Version : Dee

NowAndThen4
11-23-23, 08:42
Met up with Dee recently and had a great session as usual. Multi positions and took it like a champ and awesome BBBJ. Finished all over them DD tits. Communication was easy and no delays. Great personality, fair rates and open menu and does not say no much with just a couple rulesShe told me she will be camped out at a local spot next Tuesday evening if any interest you can PM me for digits so you can work out the details with her. I know I will bang her again for sure next week! Happy hunting guys.

JeanJizzes
02-21-24, 15:22
Met up with Dee recently and had a great session as usual. Multi positions and took it like a champ and awesome BBBJ. Finished all over them DD tits. Communication was easy and no delays. Great personality, fair rates and open menu and does not say no much with just a couple rulesShe told me she will be camped out at a local spot next Tuesday evening if any interest you can PM me for digits so you can work out the details with her. I know I will bang her again for sure next week! Happy hunting guys.I think she's out the game. Number returned text "this phone is no longer in service" which is a lie it's her just texting back but I did not press the matter. Looks like she got picked up in January for possession of coke.