PDA

View Full Version : Cuddle Comfort

ClPost045
11-18-23, 10:32
Hey guys. Figured I'd make a Boston thread. Providence has one with some overlap but would be good to get a Boston post going. Anyone else using Cuddlecomfort and having good luck getting beyond cuddling?

TheBen
11-18-23, 10:40
Hey guys. Figured I'd make a Boston thread. Providence has one with some overlap but would be good to get a Boston post going. Anyone else using Cuddlecomfort and having good luck getting beyond cuddling?Not that this helps but I've always wanted to see Ginamarie.

ClPost045
11-18-23, 15:42
Not that this helps but I've always wanted to see Ginamarie.Can't find her profile anymore.

KcirtaPanner2
11-18-23, 19:18
I managed to meet a few girls on here over the course of a few years, but my account finally got banned for sharing contact info through PMs. They IP ban you too. Any way around that besides a VPN?

SalamanderFour
11-20-23, 09:41
I managed to meet a few girls on here over the course of a few years, but my account finally got banned for sharing contact info through PMs. They IP ban you too. Any way around that besides a VPN?I've been able to form another account by clearing the cache, history, ect on my computer. To be extra sure you could unplug your modem and reset it.

ThizzleHats
11-20-23, 17:48
Whats it like? Do you have to pay for membership like SA? Is it a slog to find matches? Fill us in here folks!

Lance Crason
11-21-23, 10:40
Whats it like? Do you have to pay for membership like SA? Is it a slog to find matches? Fill us in here folks!It's free to join but its a needle in a haystack to find beyond cuddling everytime.

TheBen
11-21-23, 12:43
It's free to join but its a needle in a haystack to find beyond cuddling everytime.But when you find that needle it is so rewarding.

ThizzleHats
11-25-23, 14:49
Whats the damage and how do the girls look who just cuddle?