PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

LostDog
12-31-06, 17:18
Have been mongering the streets for some time now and simply do not believe the recent reports of dozens of SW's above a 6. It ain't happening folks. Trust me. At any rate I'm headed down to Wendover for new years. Have never been able to find anything there. If you know of any action, lemme know.

Would like to know of any clubs in SLC where the girls hang out. It's too cold to walk or even drive around in my opinion. Really would like to find a petite Latina.

ChefType
01-01-07, 17:02
I spent the last two weeks in Salt Lake City cruising the strolls and would have come up empty if it were not for a tip from Moadib here at this website. I cruised State several times a day as well as NT in the mornings and around the drivetime in early evenings. I saw exactly nothing on the streets. Thanks very much to Moadib for hooking me up with Lori. Excellent BBBJ sitting in an easy chair in her room as she enthusiastically sucked me dry. She wanted more than I was willing to part with for a second round in the sack but she does give great head as you said Moadib. I would love to share her info but she asked me not to. She claims she has more customers than she can deal with and was a little tweaked about how I came accross her contact info. She asked me to thank Moadib for the good words that led me to her but please not to give her information out without speaking to her directly. All in All if you run into Lori working Main or State between 13th and 21st do get her to give you some oral. She will leave you sucked clean and dry with a smile. Attitude 8, looks 6, service 10 I'm headed to Las Vegas next hopefully there will be more action to report when I get home.

SurfBum
01-02-07, 21:49
happy new year

SurfBum
01-02-07, 22:17
Thought I saw Surename's aCD/TVsw sun nite, jumping around McD's on state, tall, skinny thing short black hair? Had a long tan overcoat and black top and slacks. Circled around twice got stuck in the swarm. LOL. She bounced back and forth between 2 or 3 cars opening doors and waving them on. She picked a blue sedan in front of me. Appeared to be holding her finger up and waving I'll be back. Good thhing cuz I ran into Amanda after, donated 2 jacks to the new years eve party fund. All in all not a bad trip to the city. Surename does that sound like your asw? Happy New Year!

Doc0077
01-03-07, 02:02
A fellow monger and me shared this cutie Saturday & Sunday to celebrate the New Year right. She is 5'8", 110 lbs, short auburn hair, and nice b cups that look awesome when she is leaning forward riding you. Sorry did not get any pics of them. Celebrated the New Years Eve by blowing a load in her mouth, pussy and ass. She does it all. Her looks are 8, skills 9, with a great personality and pleasing attitude. She stayed with us for two days at our separate hotel suite's downtown. Do not ask for any referrals since we plan on keeping her to our self’s.

RaynMan55
01-03-07, 09:07
A fellow monger and me shared this cutie Saturday & Sunday to celebrate the New Year right. She is 5'8", 110 lbs, short auburn hair, and nice b cups that look awesome when she is leaning forward riding you. Sorry did not get any pics of them. Celebrated the New Years Eve by blowing a load in her mouth, pussy and ass. She does it all. Her looks are 8, skills 9, with a great personality and pleasing attitude. She stayed with us for two days at our separate hotel suite's downtown. Do not ask for any referrals since we plan on keeping her to our self’s.

I dont blame you Doc....its called 'keeping a personal stash'. But man, she is hot.....kinda makes me want to visit SLC again...well, maybe when its warmer. Keep up the good work!

Be safe!

Ron Weasley
01-03-07, 14:22
Damn Doc!!!

Nice pics there. I agree with you on this one!. If you have a good one don't let anyone get to her!!

Happy New year by the way!.

Happy mongering,

RW.

El Monger
01-03-07, 14:22

Wow thats the sharing attitude, I suggest all fellow mongers not share any info with him either.

Play A Pimp
01-03-07, 14:40
It seeems from several of the photos posted here that several of my fellow hobbyists bareback these girls on a regular basis. Now I see very little risk in getting head BB, but sex is a different matter?

Do you guys worry about disease? Have you had good luck in the past? What makes your determine whether or not you'll partake BB?

Not trying to be judgemental, just looking for information.

NyasGem
01-03-07, 19:56
I picked up a cutie on the corner of 600 W 100 S on Thursday last week. Initially wanted 2 jacks for bj, but I wanted the whole shebang. We agreed on 2 jacks for FS, but she didn't have a place and wanted to close the deal on the street. I didn't feel comfortable with that (bad experience in the past), so I settled for the bj. OMG, she gave a great bbj while I drove around backstreets west of I-15. It was a great experience, and she swallowed the whole load. I wish I would have been smart enough to ask for digits, damn.

I Hobby
01-03-07, 22:05
Celebrated the New Years Eve by blowing a load in her mouth, pussy and ass. She does it all.Did I read that right? Greek barebacking with a SW? Wow?!?

Do not ask for any referrals since we plan on keeping her to our self’s.Risky behavior and selfish attitude, voting you for Monger of the Year! BTW its "ourselves".

Vbgent4u2c
01-04-07, 00:07
Anyone that bare backs a street ***** (private stock or not) is either incredibly stupid, catastrophically ignorant or has a death wish.

I will let you decide which one.

I know we always think we are "special", but if she is bare backing with you then she is bare backing with him and him and and him and him and him and him ..........................................................................................

Also, where I play us senior members share.

It seeems from several of the photos posted here that several of my fellow hobbyists bareback these girls on a regular basis. Now I see very little risk in getting head BB, but sex is a different matter?

Do you guys worry about disease? Have you had good luck in the past? What makes your determine whether or not you'll partake BB?

Not trying to be judgemental, just looking for information.

Doc0077
01-04-07, 00:09
I got that from other fellow mongers on this board who I have asked for info and did not want to share. I have shared plenty of information and have not gotten any thing back from most of the fellow mongers on this board. So why should I share with you selfish bastards, There are a few who know me and know that they can request information and I have no problems sharing. These girls are not our girlfriends just a nice piece of ass. They are just working girls that need safe referrals. Give me some good solid information and I will return the favor. Sharing goes both ways. Many of you remember Tazz, I shared her with any one who wanted her infomation that was a senior member and have shared other girls contact info. The majority of the people on this board are selfish jerks.

Doc0077
01-04-07, 00:10
Where is bareback mentioned?

Doc0077
01-04-07, 00:26
I agree senior members should share information. I do not have a problem with a select group of senior members. But why should I share with others if they do not share with me. We should all play nicely and get together in this sand box. I know this is going to piss off some mebers but you can not please everyone. Most everyone has a camera on there cell phone. Many of the pictures I take are with my camera on my cell phone. We need more pics and sharing of good helpful information in this sand box. As I have been told I can get all the pussy I want and do not need any help from anyone.

Jazzngolf
01-04-07, 01:11
The majority of my mongering days are behind me, but I have to say a few words regarding Doc here.(no, I am not his sharing partner) He has always been generous with any requests for information and if he has decided this time to keep a particular girl's info to himself, then it is certainly within his rights to do so without all the bitching and criticism. There is one hell of a lot more bullshit on the SL board to wade through these past few months and Doc is one long time poster whose info has always been reliable and spot on. Besides, Doc was generous enough to share some nice candid's with the group so just appreciate what was provided, and get on with topics that matter...Jeez

Play A Pimp
01-04-07, 01:25
I too will vouche for Doc. He has provided quite a bit of information to me via PMs and it has always been on the mark.

- I don't know that anyone has actually written "I barebacked this girl..." However, I've seen a couple picks on here that show barebacking. I'm not saying it's a common occurance, or that anyone in particular engages in it, I'm just saying I've seen it happen and that I'm curious to know the experiences of those who have engaged in it.

Arminto
01-04-07, 02:38
I got to say doc has put in his time and money and he is sharing with just the picts and posts. That alone lets us know that good ones are out there. Keep up the good work Doc. There is nothing wrong with keeping some good ones to yourself.

Arm

Panty Fan
01-04-07, 02:47
I've never met Doc. No idea who he is. But his reports are always worthwhile. I don't make it a practice to ask for info as I have none of value to share. But if made a find like that, I'd most probably keep her to myself as well. For that matter, unless she's asked you to put her info out there, you should probably hold back on doing so.

NyasGem
01-04-07, 09:47
Last week I was out fishing and things were pretty dead (as they seem to be lately) when I came across a cute little thing at the corner of 600 W 100 S. She wanted 2 jacks for a BJ, but I offered 2 jacks for fs. She accepted my offer, but she just wanted to do it in the car on a sidestreet. As I am not comfortable with that I opted for the BJ instead. So as I drove around the streets of Glendale she went down on me. She was pretty damn good, and I fingered her pussy while she worked. She swallowed the whole load too.

Anyhow, I wish I had had enough oxygen in my brain to think to ask her for a number, and I'm such a moron that I even forgot her name. Oh well, great time.

WakeupPeter
01-04-07, 11:03
Doc's been on this board for quite some time and always provide great info, and he shared reliable information.

This site is not necessary safe to share all info, esp. in the open.

WakeupPeter
01-04-07, 11:06
Was hanging around State yesterday and saw some ladies. I saw one at around 1200 S and State, ~40 yo WSW; didn't pick her up. Was trying to pick up a cute young girl on Main (she was wearing a black hoodie) but she refuse to board my funmobile. I wasn't trying to be too aggressive either but there was another monger behind me. Maybe he better luck (trust me, i tried on several attempts but no go).

LE was hot yesterday, tons everywhere on State. I just end up going over to Lori's instead of taking matters into my own hand.

Needsex Ut
01-04-07, 11:59
I don't understand why Doc or anyone would be expected to share information with someone they don't know. One slip up to the wrong person could mess things up for every man who needs to go out and play now and then.

Another Guy
01-04-07, 12:45
Last week I was out fishing and things were pretty dead (as they seem to be lately) when I came across a cute little thing at the corner of 600 W 100 S. She wanted 2 jacks for a BJ, but I offered 2 jacks for fs. She accepted my offer, but she just wanted to do it in the car on a sidestreet. As I am not comfortable with that I opted for the BJ instead. So as I drove around the streets of Glendale she went down on me. She was pretty damn good, and I fingered her pussy while she worked. She swallowed the whole load too.

Anyhow, I wish I had had enough oxygen in my brain to think to ask her for a number, and I'm such a moron that I even forgot her name. Oh well, great time.

Was she a brunette about 5'7" in mid to late 20s? If so, it might have been Jennifer who I've seen a couple times in that area (always seems to be on the way to that homeless shelter on 200S). She really enjoys it (and often gets off) if you finger her while she performs BBBJTCIM. She's a little dizzy but quite the performer a quite cute (check her out in the summer when she's in her cutoff jean shorts!).

By the way...I agree...no flaming on the Doc. He's straight up and often the most generous one on the board along with #2984. If he wants some private stash...more power to him.

Be safe!
tl1068

Desperado57
01-04-07, 16:20
Doc is a Straight Shooter and a Good Friend. He doesn't deserve to be treated like a Criminal. He does his own thing and if he wants to keep some nookie to himslef it's alright by me. Finder's Keeper's.

Doc0077
01-04-07, 23:07
Thanks for all the support. People that are not fimiliar with this area and the mongers here should not make blind and stupid judgements. It just shows how ignorant they are. I do not mind sharing with people that share back. I did not do her bare back but took the condom off and shot my load into her luscious open pussy while it winked at me, that was pop number two. She gives an awesome BBBJ while licking the shaft and balls. The best was doing her doggie, starting in that luscious pussy and finishing in that tight ass. Especially since this was the third pop in a row and took a long time. Me fellow monger and I have shared her before that great New Years Eve weekend with several fellow mongers.

NyasGem
01-05-07, 10:05
Thanks for all the support. People that are not fimiliar with this area and the mongers here should not make blind and stupid judgements. It just shows how ignorant they are. I do not mind sharing with people that share back. I did not do her bare back but took the condom off and shot my load into her luscious open pussy while it winked at me, that was pop number two. She gives an awesome BBBJ while licking the shaft and balls. The best was doing her doggie, starting in that luscious pussy and finishing in that tight ass. Especially since this was the third pop in a row and took a long time. Me fellow monger and I have shared her before that great New Years Eve weekend with several fellow mongers.Props to you Doc. You are an inspiration.

Big Load
01-06-07, 22:47
Met Amanda today. About 6pm at 13th and state. 5'1" 100lb. Five star service. Asks 2 jack bj 3 fullservice.

You Surname
01-08-07, 21:39
Everyone mentions amanda, but I've never seen her, can someone describe what she looks like? Is she a really skinny brunette with a ponytail and acne, usually wearing jeans and a sweatshirt? If that's her, I've seen her dozens of times, but if not, I'd really be interested in meeting her.

To the guy who saw the ACD, if you saw pale skin and a hillary clinton haircut, that was her, or him, whatever.

Play A Pimp
01-09-07, 12:36
Yes, that's her. But it's not acne, it looks like a large birth mark, maybe rosacea? She's super sweet and very talented / accommodating

BrokenZipper1
01-09-07, 17:52
Met up with a cutie this AM by the name of Leigh. She was traveling from Las Vegas. Picked her up in front of little world chinese where she seemed upset. Drove around and let her calm down for a bit and then off to her place. (Ameritel? Suites on Main.) She was very accomodating. She was 35 looked 28. Looks 8 performance 8. Would have allowed anything I only had time for BBBJCIM for around 3 jacks. (She would have gone lower, but she needed $ for the room so being the sweetheart that I am I paid for another night in the room.

Cops were all over the place and out in force. Be careful out there.

Member #2984
01-13-07, 05:35
Still looking for donation of a decent laptop and digital cam!.....

Enjoy the portfolio.

Member #2984
01-13-07, 05:38
Portfolio of Leigh

Member #2984
01-13-07, 05:45
Heil Hot Hitler!

Member #2984
01-13-07, 05:50
Heil Hot Hitler II

Member #2984
01-13-07, 05:57
My favorite of favorites Drama non-Drama Drama queen.

Member #2984
01-13-07, 05:59
My oops for the '06 year. Gotta taste the Brazilian Forest once in a while. Terri, Hispanic/Nat. Amer mix.

Member #2984
01-13-07, 06:06
This is why they call Phoenix the Land of the Rising Sun!

Simply irresistible (SIC). Had several sessions with her. No holes barred. Loves photos and absolutely 100% awesome.

Will travel to Salt Lake if enough contributors. Hope to see again in two weeks if not here then down there.

7.5 jacks / 1hour non rush.

Member #2984
01-13-07, 06:12
27yo Girl named Candy in Phoenix. Jacked up teeth but still cute. 1hr incall 6 jacks. Good services. From Oklahoma. Rated 7.5

Member #2984
01-13-07, 06:23
26yo blonde goes by Mary Jane in Phoenix. Great services and casual to talk with. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/ers/260535130.html

Ron Weasley
01-13-07, 11:44
#2984,

Nice pics of PHX buddy! Keep up the good work!

Also to all mongers out there-I saw no less then six unmarked L.E. units and about four marked units on State yesterday. Just be careful out there. Haven't really seen alot out because of the weather.

Just a heads up!
Ron W.

Bill Envall
01-14-07, 13:41
I think everyone is free to share or not to share info as it pertains to the hobby. On sat I had to work so after I decided to cruise the cold streets of SLC. It was about five and I saw this skinny brunette wearing a beret coming down state so I pulled over and waited for her at the taco time. She has a manpole hole in her smile and I think she said her name was kathy. Hard to tell with the lisp and my hearing going bad. BUT and this is a big but she gave a pretty good BBBJCIM. We did it in the car in a parking garage and as I got close I gave the I am about to blow. She kept going and sucked it all down. That is the first time I have had that done and it blew my mind all for one and a half jacks. She did use a little tooth so I am sure there are better out there but it was good for me.

Jazzngolf
01-14-07, 23:51
Nice to see you back posting again and thanks for all the great pics!!! if next time, you could just include a few more close up pussy shots, instead of so many face and tit shots, I would greatly appreciate it...haha!!! Safe mongering Bro....

Missle99
01-15-07, 06:04
2984, you do it pretty big out there bro. Keep doin ya thang.

Formula One
01-16-07, 22:26
Hey Dudes - Not as good at 2984 (sorry no pics). Quick report on a WSW named Rachel I found today on State and 900 S. Short haired brunette, ultra spinner. CFS & half / half for .50! Her oral skills were the best I have received in a long time - slow with deepthroat all the way down! Enjoyed that for a good long time!

We did BBBJ, DATY multiple (with 69), mish and finished with doggie. Great unrushed session with this one. Looks - 7, Skills - 8, Attitude - 9.

No phone yet and typically walks during the daytime. Lives on the east side of town and walks or buses down to do business.

WakeupPeter
01-17-07, 15:44
Great report F1. How old is Rachel?

Welcome back 2984. It's good to hear that the girls are busy in Phoenix, probably from the bowl games crowd. I heard Phoenix finest was hunting the girls down a while back. Guess that cats' away.

Formula One
01-17-07, 22:17
Good question - Rachel probably 28 or so. Time of day was approx. 4:00 PM.

Great report F1. How old is Rachel?

Welcome back 2984. It's good to hear that the girls are busy in Phoenix, probably from the bowl games crowd. I heard Phoenix finest was hunting the girls down a while back. Guess that cats' away.

WakeupPeter
01-18-07, 16:04
Thanks for the info F1.

I was driving around 9 pm and saw only one WSW on State, btw 1300 S and 900 S. She is a regular on the street, but i never use her service b4. About 5-3, middle aged gal.

Guys, try not to drive like 25 mph on State while checking out gals, esp. not with vanity plates. Thx

SurfBum
01-19-07, 12:20
You would think that with the Film Festival and all there would be more action in and around town? And more cl ads and such? kinda dead it seems. it has been really cold though! you'd have to be eskimo to be out! lol just my two cents.

WakeupPeter
01-19-07, 17:52
With Sundance, all the LE are in full alert. Then again, most of the crowds go up to Park City, but LE did a great job with sweeping the area beforehand.

There are a lot of out of towner posts on CL. It's always fun to see how high they quote the price for Sundance.

Doc0077
01-20-07, 03:29
She is back and better than ever. She deep throated me and swallowed the whole, only the second girl that has ever done that. The other was Angela/Dionne for you fellow mongers. She has filled out a little and the acne is gone with longer blonde hair. Actually did her three time she was so dam hot.

Richard Stain
01-21-07, 00:02
Today on 3300 South near 200 West about 10am, I picked up a black spinner that hitching westbound. She said it was so cold out and she thought she would try the 'thumbing for a ride' method. She didn't want to go anywhere, just trying to make some money. We did the cop check and drove off into some neighborhood side street. She was wearing a silver hooded coat and jeans. One of the nicest asses I have seen in Utah. She said her name was Keniesha, about 20 years old, 5' and 100#, nice firm small tits and a very hard body. BBBJ for 1.5 jacks. She only comes out on weekends for a few hours in the morning, usually around 3300 South and State and walks westbound then returns eastbound. I returned her to the light rail train stop near 3300 South. Treat her nice and she will do the same. No digits.

Be safe,

Dick

You Surname
01-22-07, 22:19
It's been pretty dead lately, but saturday night, well sunday morning 3AM while I was leaving a club, I saw a UC vice woman working 2100 S State, I was bored, there was tons of snow (makes night seem like day), I felt like amusing myself. I stopped at Sconecutter, gave her the nod, she started walking in another direction pretending like she didn't see me and crossed state walking eastbound, so I left sconecutter and got in the left turn lane and watched her as she walked in front of my car as if I weren't there. I turn left and headed eastbound 2100 S and notice I've grown a tail. An unmarked UHP F-150 was following me so I decided to make a left at 200 E and he followed suit. This guy must have been new or something because I lost him within the first 30 seconds of the chase, so I decided to flip around and hunt the hunter. I found him, he must have gotten lost and somehow ended up in the hooker hotels acrossed from OC, so I pulled in the emergency lane, slowed down enough for him to see me, then the chase was on again. During the chase down state, I saw a BSW and slowed down for her in the emergency lane, then made a right turn with my new friend following at a safe distance behind. I got back on 200 E, went down to 900 S, made my way back to state and started my race back down the track, then I cut to Major through Little world and my UHP friend was lost again; this time I didn't want to wait for him because he wasn't very amusing, so I dropped down to main, picked up a drunk who I thought was a SW, dropped her off at 4500 S State, then went home.

In other news, i'm not sure if this is the same girl, but the vice cop working the street looked EXACTLY like this girl: http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/ers/265461841.html
http://d.im.craigslist.org/AS/ht/S6W2eYIwQ57OJ4HUetc9IDb7kFDB.jpg

Moadib
01-23-07, 21:31
Met up with Lisa last night on N. Temple by Albertsons, and wow did she have gorgeous eyes! Anyways, she is a WSW with brown hair. She has a 7 face and a 6. 5 body with a great set of tits and beautiful tits. She quoted me. 5 for a CBJ and 1. 0 for the FS. I talked her down to. 80 for the FS and off we went to her room. When we got there there was another pretty blond WSW in the room who was willing to join in for 1. 5 total. But being rather strapped I did not partake this time but I will surely be back when my funding is up. Back at the room we started out with some heavy petting and moved onto the CBJ after a few minutes she climbed on top and rode me until I blew. All in all I'd rate the experience a solid 8. But a bit pricey for SW's, although they are very clean a pretty enough to work the CL circuit. They are letting me give out their contact info to Sr. Members so PM me if you want the digits.

Needsex Ut
01-24-07, 13:51
Seems like ages since I have seen a likely candidate on NT. State has been crawling with LE. Almost makes me trun to CL, but not yet.

WakeupPeter
01-24-07, 20:55
For some reason, doesn't sound like vice to me, more like a "boyfriend" (aka pimp). He probably think you are messing with his "girlfriend". I don't think vice will post their picture online. She mention she's new in town, and he's probably too, and can gotten lost easily.

Glad you had your fun.

You Surname
01-26-07, 21:38
For some reason, doesn't sound like vice to me, more like a "boyfriend" (aka pimp). He probably think you are messing with his "girlfriend". I don't think vice will post their picture online. She mention she's new in town, and he's probably too, and can gotten lost easily.

Glad you had your fun.I'm not sure if it was vice, but i'm 100% certain it was a UHP vehicle. I was a mechanic four years ago servicing strictly UHP vehicles and know the inside and out of all UHP vehicles. The front brushguard on the truck is police issue only and it's very distasteful for the average outdoorsman, it's the same brush guard that can be seen on all the UHP trooper cars and trucks.

I saw another vice cop out last night walking on the east side of state near wendy's at 2300ish south. Very clean, very well dressed for the weather conditions, looked like an average pedestrian with the exception of the fact that she would give eye contact to me as I drove past, a similar trait to average SWs. She was walking and reading a book at the same time, the book gave her away instantly, but I guess it works for them, that's all that matters.

Other than vice, I haven't seen anything, it's really been dead lately, so I called up that native american gal on CL and shelled out a benny and a half for her services. Looks 8, service 8, her photos do NOT match her appearance, but she is attractive regardless.

Ron Weasley
01-27-07, 10:41
Thre has been alot of talk about Vice lately....

Let me say it's all true and people are getting busted left and right both on the track and on CL. Everyone knows it's all dur to Sundance. I would wait to pick up anything new. Just trusted providers for now.

Yeah I know SLPD's dumbest are probably monitering this board but I don't give a shit!!.

Be safe out there.

Ronny w.

Vtxman
01-28-07, 00:17
After watching this board for some time, I finally have something to report. I have travelled to SLC many times without seeing a thing.

After a business meeting around 7:00pm, I cruised down State and then I turned down NT. Towards the end of NT, not far from the airport, I saw what I thought could be a BSW. She was walking fast, so I wasn't sure. When I turned around, I noticed that she was walking in the opposite direction, so I thought I may be in luck. When I passed, she waved so I stopped. She was a little heavy, but a cute face. She took me to her place on 2700 S East of state. All I wanted was a BBBJ and it cost me 2 1/2 Jacks. This is probably too much, but I was happy none the less.

She gave me her digits written on the back of a police release form. This explains why she was so nervous when I picked her up. She said her name was Brenda, but I found out this was not her real name.

I can share her name and digits if wanted.

Moadib
01-28-07, 08:12
I met up with Pipi on 17th & Main right across from the 7-Eleven. She did not have a phone so there is no contact #, but she said she is always out between the hours of 1 A. M. 5 A. M. She asked. 40 for BBBJ and. 60 for the "full shebang" when I asked her what that was she said it was everything even Greek. Unfortunately I did not have protection so I opted for the BBBJ. She had a very light touch and I did not feel any teeth at all. I would give her oral skills an 8. She was average looking with glasses but not ugly, I'd say a solid 7. She did have a tight body for supposedly having 3 kids. Enjoy the pictures she let me take of her boobies.

Dr Phil Goode
01-29-07, 12:21
I'm not sure if it was vice, but i'm 100% certain it was a UHP vehicle. I was a mechanic four years ago servicing strictly UHP vehicles and know the inside and out of all UHP vehicles. The front brushguard on the truck is police issue only and it's very distasteful for the average outdoorsman, it's the same brush guard that can be seen on all the UHP trooper cars and trucks.

I saw another vice cop out last night walking on the east side of state near wendy's at 2300ish south. Very clean, very well dressed for the weather conditions, looked like an average pedestrian with the exception of the fact that she would give eye contact to me as I drove past, a similar trait to average SWs. She was walking and reading a book at the same time, the book gave her away instantly, but I guess it works for them, that's all that matters.

Other than vice, I haven't seen anything, it's really been dead lately, so I called up that native american gal on CL and shelled out a benny and a half for her services. Looks 8, service 8, her photos do NOT match her appearance, but she is attractive regardless.The last SW I saw (here in SLC - search my post history) had a library book with her. Don't know what it was but it was a heft tome (maybe she is studying law - lol).

Dr Phil Good

You Surname
01-29-07, 21:43
Anyone ever consider the possibility of telling the SWs to move to another street? Perhaps a street with less activitiy than the current ones. Aside from lack of SWs, i've never had any problems with activity on the other roads I venture on, but on State, Main, NT, and Washington, i'm always watching my back. Recently the SLC streets have been dead, far deader than even the coldest of winter days. I realize that Sundance is to blame for this change of events, but i'm sure LE is focusing their full attention on the major hangouts.

What about WT or 300W or something of that nature? I've had the most luck on Redwood from 500 S - 3900 S and 6200S 900 E (weekday mornings only) , but some may argue that it's too far east or west for them, so anyone else think WT, 300W, or even Main south of 21st is a good idea?

Needsex Ut
01-31-07, 20:31
it is hotter than ever out there. I saw SW's surrounded by LE on both NT and State yesterday. I think they are really cracking down. Time to lay low.

Panty Fan
02-03-07, 23:23
I decided to hop out to Wendover on Friday night. No trip is complete without stopping by Southern X. Or that used to be the case. Went in and was happy to see Isis on stage. She's one of my personal favorites. Went into the back for a dance and she apologized that it couldn't be the same as before. Apparently, a new law in West Wendover prevents most any contact between the dancer and the client. Isis was upset because now she has to learn to give an "air dance". She's not sure how the dancers are going to be able to continue to make money thanks to this foolishness.

Sorry. Had to vent a little.

SurfBum
02-05-07, 03:23
Drove to the city fri and sun, dry as a bone! Saw a few possibles, no luck though! Anyone have info on a good looking brunette WSW long straight hair decent body kinda hispanic looking? West side of redwood and Ntemple? Nicely dressed leather jacket and tight jeans, I have seen her a few times this past summer by the hotels never can catch her. Tonite got a good view of her smilin at me as she ran in front of me to catch a mini van that pulled over on the street, she followed it into a alley! Waited for a min poof! Foiled again. Saw a blonde older gal long straight hair with a with shawl or sweater classy looking gal! On state pacing back and forth from 13-1700 made eye contact turned around and poof! Moadib? Is pipi an older gal dark hair? Stopped to talk to her between state and main and here comes a slc canine truckdriving past! I tell ya wasnt a good weekend to surf! Last chance tried Amanda, said she didn't wanna come out after dark hadn't been feeling well. LOL go figure wasted a bunch of gas.

Happy surfin! Be safe.

You Surname
02-05-07, 21:49
Picked up a BSW on State and 3500ish last night around 8pm, says her name is Lisa, she looks around 20, i've been with her before and I've been with her mom too, her mom also goes by Lisa, but I know her mom's real name. Paid a Jackie for bbbj but will not finish, she makes you finish yourself when you're close, this apple fell a bit far from the tree as it seems because the mom takes a Jack and half, but aways swallows whatever comes her way.

Lisa was uneventful and I didn't feel like finishing off by myself because I don't even play solo at home, let alone with a hot BSW sitting right next to me. So I went back out, found a WSW walking past village inn, this girl looked good, clean, nice clothes, 23ish, reddish brown hair, black capris, a perfect 10, she saw me waiting for her then just walked right past me like I wasn't good enough. I made a second attempt, but on a darker street, I rolled down my window to talk to her and she picks up the phone and gives me the "go away" look. A few seconds later another monger gives her the nod and moves to the Ream's lot where she walks into and takes off with him.

Further down the road I see another clean girl, this one looked about 30, brunette, nice clothes, another 10 for looks. I slowed down for her, but notice a white truck acrossed the street with it's lights on and he's eyeballing her. I've seen her out before and that white truck is aways parked acrossed the street, must be a pimp, so I just passed by. I later decided to go back and get her, but I was too late, a fellow AU monger (I hate you Jim) picked her up before I could.

Last girl for the night was at 1500 Main, WSW, long hair, thin build, long legs, pimp following close behind, picked her up, buck for FS in her hotel / motel / apartment / whatever (17th by witzels), had to pay the pimp, she did bbbj, followed by fs, followed by covered greek, then back to bbbjcim. This girl has no contact and made it very clear that she didn't want me to ever go to her room, but rather I picked her up on the street. Her pimp is a short and BUFF, scary looking hispanic. I've seen this girl many times before and I was always a bit edgy about the pimp in the cadi, but last night was an attempt out of desperation because all the other girls wouldn't give me the time of day and it ended up working out very well.

Moadib
02-07-07, 04:55
Moadib? Is pipi an older gal dark hair? Stopped to talk to her between state and main and here comes a slc canine truckdriving past!I wouldn't say older, I'd have to guess she is in her mid 30ies with glasses. Light brown hair straight and just hanging past her shoulders. I think she could pass for a teacher.

Moadib
02-07-07, 05:01
I noticed the coppers running a sting on State the other night. I can't stress this enough, DO NOT! DO NOT talk to (or communicate with) a girl through the window other than to ask if she needs a ride. If she won't get in your car then keep on driving. Even if you have had a 3 month dry spell, it's just not worth it.

BrokenZipper1
02-07-07, 11:47
Went out last night around 8:30 on State. Saw several ladies seemingly appearing out of nowwhere, when I would make a turn they were gone to a fellow monger.

Was about to give up when I spied a attractive middle aged WSW named Lisa. (Alley before 1700 State) She climbed in my ride and immediately did her check. As we were pulling away she just started giving me BBBJ as I drove. Needing to concentrate we went back to her place (dirty) and she proceeded to give me BBBJCIM for two jack's.

All and all a good experience. Very friendly and says she loves giving BJ's. Would repeat.

Ron Weasley
02-07-07, 21:37
Guys alot of L.E. lately be careful out there. Have seen some lookers out on State, but nothing I would screw.

Be careful out there.

Ronny W.

White Man
02-08-07, 03:11
I keep hearing the same names over and over. Lisa, Amanda, Wendy, Vicky, etc. I've done them all several times over now. We need some new blood out there! Guys encourage your girlfriends and wives and relatives to walk state and NT. Now with warm weather coming, we should hopefully see some new gals out there.

WakeupPeter
02-08-07, 16:10
Yes, never mention money, sex, or anything thru the window, except to answer if you want fries with that. It's just not safe.

Since the weather is warmer, we should see more activity, and have a better look at the girls, since they'll not be dressed like eskimos. A show of skin is good advertising.

I see some working gals in the afternoon. Saw one curly redhead, 5-4, slim, 30s-40s on Main yesterday, and a chubby asian gal (early 20s?) on Main two nights ago.

Watch out for the unmarked vehicle and try not to be too aggressive with the driving. It's not worth the accident just for a girl, even if I quote Moadib "been a dry spell for 3 months".

I vote for White Man to stop posting. If he wants more varieties, just call up the girls on Craigslist.

White Man
02-09-07, 02:00
If he wants more varieties, just call up the girls on Craigslist. I've actually done several girls from Craigs List. Only problem is that these girls are super paranoid and want megabucks! That's why I like the SW scene. Quick, less paranoid, and sometimes better service!

You Surname
02-09-07, 17:36
Speaking of craigslist, has anyone noticed the non-drug using street girls advertising on CL lately? Alysha and Jasmine in particular. I would've preferred if you fellas wouldn't have mentioned CL to these girls as their street prices were a far better bang for the buck than their current prices. Alysha is a double jack ho, nothing more, but now she's upped her donations to a buck fifty and that's just absurd because you're still getting a double jack service, but now you're paying nearly five times more.

Pikes Peak
02-11-07, 17:31
I found Tina on NT the other day. Long brown hair and missing some teeth. She is freindly enough and open to doing a lot of different things. Since I was on a tight schedule and a tight budget, settled for a BBBJ at her place for 1. 5 jacks.

Onesys01
02-12-07, 09:43
In fact, I noticed that starting yesterday she is asking 2 for a half hour now, and 3 for an hour. At what point do men just stop falling for the ridiculous? I don't care how rich you are, 300 bucks an hour is robbery, and us foolish men who don't think using the right apendage are fools.

Speaking of craigslist, has anyone noticed the non-drug using street girls advertising on CL lately? Alysha and Jasmine in particular. I would've preferred if you fellas wouldn't have mentioned CL to these girls as their street prices were a far better bang for the buck than their current prices. Alysha is a double jack ho, nothing more, but now she's upped her donations to a buck fifty and that's just absurd because you're still getting a double jack service, but now you're paying nearly five times more.

WakeupPeter
02-12-07, 13:24
My guess is some guy is getting free or discounted service for helping the girls post on CL. If the girls aren't getting calls from CL, off to the street they go.

Alwayslookn
02-14-07, 03:05
I know I haven't posted in a while and want to say Hi to all the new people. I have found that if you make the sw regulars before they go to craigslist, you can usually get your same price. Two of my regulars bounce on and off craigslist and I never pay anything different. The key to the game is knowing the right girls. The best part about them on craigslist is that you can get their most recent phone number. Stay safe.

Member #2984
02-15-07, 04:27
Haven't been out and about or posted past month or so but had plenty of regulars calling me which is nice and hassle free. Glad you FINALLY took up the cause with my all time ever favorite ----, Formulaone. Now you see what you've missed all this time! HaHa. I'll never lead you astray remember that.... You know my tastes.

Hoping have some pics for ya'll soon.

You Surname
02-16-07, 02:56
I found Tina on NT the other day. Long brown hair and missing some teeth. She is freindly enough and open to doing a lot of different things. Since I was on a tight schedule and a tight budget, settled for a BBBJ at her place for 1. 5 jacks.So I picked up Tina tonight, I was desperate, went to her place, she undressed and wow, what did I get myself into? I had my camera with me, but didn't feel much like snapping her pics, she looks like she's pregneant, but she's like 55 years old, then there's the green and purple marks all over her body which complement her broken smile, nappy hair, and hairy back. Though she was repulsive, I already paid my double jacks and I went through with it anyway. She was friendly as you mentioned, but in no way open to doing different things like you said; it was bbbj followed by missionary and she will not do doggie, then after finishing, it was a quick dress up and out the door. When we finished, her 18 year old son was waiting outside the bedroom door, then he asked her for a cigarette while she was buttoning her pants.

I'm sorry, but after my experience, i'm going to have to strongly disagree with your positive review of her. For those who want to see for yourself, I have digs which i'll gladly share.

Play A Pimp
02-16-07, 19:21
So I picked up Tina tonight... she's like 55 years old, then there's the green and purple marks all over her body which complement her broken smile, nappy hair, and hairy back. Though she was repulsive... When we finished, her 18 year old son was waiting outside the bedroom door, then he asked her for a cigarette while she was buttoning her pants.Mind you, I make no judgements and I've found myself in nearly identical situations before, but I refuse to do that again.

I've had times like that that make me wonder if I'm a sex addict or some weirdo because if a woman like that offered me $40 to go back to her place and fuck her I'd tell her she was crazy. But because it's part of "the hunt" I know that I've stuck my dick in things I can only hope to forget about one day.

Enough philosophy.

I saw Amanda on State and 700 S the other day, BBBJTCIM for $30. She's got the best mouth on the streets these days.

Saw what appeared to be a woman walking 1300 South just below 700 East. She was dressed the part and kept making eye contact with all the drivers.

UtPlaytime
02-16-07, 22:06
I know I know, you're all wondering where I've been. OK not really.

Anyway I'm thinking there may be two Tina's out there. I have seen a Tina as well with long brown hair (at least over the shoulders). She's not 50 and I don't think she has a hairy back. All I'm saying is before you drive off on Tina if that's the plan now, make sure you know who you have. The Tina I have seen has always been good and the right time for the right price. YMMV.

UtPlaytime
02-16-07, 22:11
I knew one for me. Usually up and down the State trail. Nice girl. She hopped in and said so what do you have 1 or 1 and a half jacks. Very reasonable and a great service too. I would say bordering on Amanda's skills. BBBJCIM for a jack are you kidding me.

A nice find for sure.

Pigasus
02-17-07, 13:17
Mind you, I make no judgements and I've found myself in nearly identical situations before, but I refuse to do that again.

I've had times like that that make me wonder if I'm a sex addict or some weirdo because if a woman like that offered me $40 to go back to her place and fuck her I'd tell her she was crazy. But because it's part of "the hunt" I know that I've stuck my dick in things I can only hope to forget about one day....

Enough philosophy.

I saw Amanda on State and 700 S the other day, BBBJTCIM for $30. She's got the best mouth on the streets these days.

Saw what appeared to be a woman walking 1300 South just below 700 East. She was dressed the part and kept making eye contact with all the drivers.I know what you mean after driving all over Ogden and not finding anything I called a ladie in ogden on craigslist it cost 6 jacks and if I was drunk at a bar I would not have taken her home if she gave me 6 jacks.

White Man
02-17-07, 13:17
For a few weeks now, I've been driving past all the girls/women that I have already been with. Picked up a woman, a new to SLC ho called LIZ on state and aprox 14th south. She was walking south wearing a large backpack. She's slim, about 5'8" tall, and in her early 40's. Has medium to long brown hair. She told me that she used to work at several Nevada brothels and was only passing through Salt Lake and headed to Denver. I rented her a cheap motel room and gave her a couple of jacks. We spent several hours together and even took her to dinner. The sex was great! We took a shower together. A real gf experience. She's got a nice bod, no scars or bruises, breasts the size of large tomatos, but her face is a little rough looking. She looks like she's been out in the sun too long and has crooked teeth. Overall not bad would do her again if she's still in Salt Lake. Says she will remain here for a week or two.

You Surname
02-18-07, 21:43
I picked up Laurie today around 1:00 on Major and 17th, bbbjcim for two jacks. I haven't picked her up in a while, probably since last year in July. She gave me a number this time so I don't have to go searching anymore. Will share info if you promise you don't tell her you got the number from this site, as she did mention that her info was on here sometime last year.

Another Guy
02-19-07, 19:20
Saturday around 6p and having been looking for an hour, I picked up Cherry on State at 15th. Funny how they sometimes look better from a distance. I'd say about 5'7 and thin...maybe 115#. Was wearing jeans a jean jacket and a pink hat. When she hopped in not only was she clearly older than I suspected (probably mid 40s) but her smile revealed two missing front teeth. After the initial shock, I figured maybe that would be a plus. Settled on a jack for BBBJ and she assured me there would be no mess. Well there was definitely no teeth problem and absolutely no mess as she sucked every thing up. Not a bad performer but if you need something cute, she probably isn't the one.

Be safe!
tl1068

Needsex Ut
02-20-07, 13:54
You are a bold man tl! I have thought about picking her up but I got a close look and could not do it. Maybe I need to just close my eyes and enjoy the ride.

You Surname
02-20-07, 21:16
It's been about two years since I last saw Vicki and her looks have really gone down hill. I was checking out a car at a car dealer when she hops in my car unexpectedly near the wendy's at 3100 State. When the door opened, I said "Oh, i'm not look, oh, it's you". Went to an apartment complex, bbbjcim for a jack, I was very nervous since it was noon and the first time I've ever done a car date this early on a business day. Vicki is in her 40s, long dirty blonde hair, glasses, acne, looks like an ex-battered wife of some sort, but definitely not a drug user. I have her digs if anyone wants them.

Doc0077
02-22-07, 22:10
Does anyone have current contact info for her.

Thanks

Pikes Peak
02-23-07, 01:04
I know I know, you're all wondering where I've been. OK not really.

Anyway I'm thinking there may be two Tina's out there. I have seen a Tina as well with long brown hair (at least over the shoulders). She's not 50 and I don't think she has a hairy back. All I'm saying is before you drive off on Tina if that's the plan now, make sure you know who you have. The Tina I have seen has always been good and the right time for the right price. YMMV.Yes, there must be 2 different Tinas.

This is the one I found.

WakeupPeter
02-27-07, 18:57
Are the guys, and/or girls staying home because of the snow? I am surprised that there is no report since last Friday.

Well, met up with Maria, untrim kitty, A cup, dyed fading-blonde, normal size gal on State and had a BBBJ for 1.5 jacks. Great service but no swallow. If anyone has seen her, is she LSW, or WSW? I can't tell. Speak english fluently too. I am guessing 30s?

You Surname
02-27-07, 22:02
Are the guys, and/or girls staying home because of the snow? I am surprised that there is no report since last Friday.

Well, met up with Maria, untrim kitty, A cup, dyed fading-blonde, normal size gal on State and had a BBBJ for 1.5 jacks. Great service but no swallow. If anyone has seen her, is she LSW, or WSW? I can't tell. Speak english fluently too. I am guessing 30s?She's Mexican and goes to the church that's on state street next door to that Mexican restaurant. You can usually pick her up on Sundays at the end of church.

Formula One
02-28-07, 11:13
Oh boy, finally ran into Amy this week! Just out of rehab and previoiusly in jail for three months - she was ripe and ready. Picked her up on N Temple around noon and got checked into a motel. Amy is a wsw, about 28 years old, nice face, great legs and ass. Size B tits as well. After checking in, we got settled into the room with a little music and jumped in the shower together. It was way nice to scrub her down. We moved from the shower to the bed and had a great session. Started with nice french, then DATY and she got off! She wanted her clit rubbed and sucked and she came on my face - way cool. She then completed a decent BBBJ and then on to CFS. Started with mish and then to doggy. She then wanted her ass slapped and then wanted her ass fingered and fucked for an additional .20. I countered okay, as long as she provided me two pops! Amy was cool with that. Finished first pop in her in pussy and then second up her ass. After this we took another shower and got cleaned up. The whole thing ran me .80 - not a bad deal for all services and took about an hour.

Attached are some ass pics after I was done with her. Sorry for the cell phone quality - but oh well.

Mongers - I do not have her number or her location now. She doesn't have a phone either - which is typical.

Needsex Ut
03-01-07, 00:43
I have a bit of "jungle fever". Can anyone recommend a black woman? Send me a private message if you are willing to share someone out of your private book.

You Surname
03-01-07, 23:25
I'm cruising state, I see this unbelievably gorgeous woman, looks about late 30s, VERY nice figure, jeans, denim jacket, sporting a purple beret. I pull into a parking lot, she hops in and I drive off. Once I pulled onto the main road, I turn to look at this woman and I almost vomitted all over her. She had about three teeth and they were the kind that start out normal at the top, then move outwards as they come down. She looked like a man wearing a wig; a 60 year old, mentally challenged man, mind you, but she claimed to be 28. I asked her if she was a man or nor through a small chat I had and she seemed upset, so she pulls down her pants and sure enough, she was a woman, but a woman whom I didn't want to be with. She had a very clean looking shaved pussy, it was a bit tempting even though her face was the way it was, but once she lifted up her shirt, my mind was dead set on getting her out of the car. I dropped her off at 17th and 3rd West where she slammed my car door and walked away all pissed off.

Pikes Peak
03-02-07, 00:20
I did the stroll on both NT and State at twilight tonight. Nothing, nada, zilch to report. I was hoping to find some action while under the cover of darkness, but no such luck. I will be out of town for the next two weeks so the evenings here will be lit up with daylight savings time when I return.

Member #2984
03-03-07, 03:57
Hope the shots are worth the two month delay. Had no donations of camera or laptop thus the delay. Still taking donations for a nice digital camera.

Member #2984
03-03-07, 04:08
Potpourri of activities past two months

Comcast1
03-03-07, 04:21
Hope the shots are worth the two month delay. Had no donations of camera or laptop thus the delay. Still taking donations for a nice digital camera.Nice fuckin pics,man.You wrecked that snatch.

Member #2984
03-03-07, 05:23
More flavors of ice cream.

BrokenZipper1
03-03-07, 13:31
Checked out state twice yesterday. Only one I saw was the real ugley one with the pink hat. Just couldn't close my eyes tight enough for that one. Saw what I thought was a HSW about 1100 South made the turn and she was gone.

Oh well looks like a few of you have made some good contacts.

Thunder Nuts
03-04-07, 02:49
Fellow Mongs,

I'm new to the scene, but an avid seeker/wannabe for a while. Just wanted to drop a line to say thanks. I've been readin for a hoop, and have learned alot. Finally got the courage 4 weeks back. A WSW, realistically a 4, but at the time ended up with a 8 for service. Don't recall the name, nervous jiters and all. Brown hair (femullet) near 2000 S. State.

She offered FS for 3 jacks, but I got scared and offered. 40 for BBBJ. She even offered my money back if I didn't like. Anyway, if you see (femullet) drop a message. ANd all the pages helps out a chicken little. Thanks, keep doin the GOOD.

T-Nuts

You Surname
03-05-07, 22:49
Fellow Mongs,

I'm new to the scene, but an avid seeker/wannabe for a while. Just wanted to drop a line to say thanks. I've been readin for a hoop, and have learned alot. Finally got the courage 4 weeks back. A WSW, realistically a 4, but at the time ended up with a 8 for service. Don't recall the name, nervous jiters and all. Brown hair (femullet) near 2000 S. State.

She offered FS for 3 jacks, but I got scared and offered. 40 for BBBJ. She even offered my money back if I didn't like. Anyway, if you see (femullet) drop a message. ANd all the pages helps out a chicken little. Thanks, keep doin the GOOD.

T-NutsI picked her up about two weeks ago, the woman is butch and seems like a biker chick, but she gives excellent BJs.

You Surname
03-05-07, 22:54
In my darkest hour, I called Tina, the beast from NT, a guy named David answers the phone and I asked for Tina, he said she wasn't home, but her friend Tanya was. I spoke with Tanya, went to Tinas house and she came out to greet me. She's about 40, 5'10, 130lbs, just got out of the shower, gave me a bbbj for 20. She did it in my car parked in her driveway because I didn't feel comfortable going in with whoever David is sitting in there. She offered bbfs/greek, but I declined. I think I might see her again one of these days if I can't find anyone.

PM for digs.

Alwayslookn
03-06-07, 01:51
Is that last batch of pictures of Emmy?

Member #2984
03-06-07, 04:59
None of the previous phots are of Emmy (Amy actually). She's been incarcerated but did get out last week. I talked to her briefly when she called. Hanging on the NT notels more. One of my cronies just had a time with her so approach him for more info.

You Surname
03-07-07, 04:49
The streets are completely dead. Everyone I called was either missing or didn't answer their phones. I tried craigslist, but it seems like the mad flagger has done such a good job that I can't find anyone. Does anyone have any of the new CL girls' phone numbers saved?

Member #2984
03-09-07, 02:49
Out and about on State St. and saw an old contact fresh outta prison. Name is Lori (20ish), sister to SW Monica and daughter to mom who's still in prison. Looking cute with apparently new set of prison dentures. Her teeth were virtually gone last time I saw her some 2-3yrs ago. Put on some weight but still has a cute look about her. Didn't participate as I had to get to work. Chatted a few minutes with her and said back working and on the drugs again. What a deal.

WakeupPeter
03-09-07, 18:46
Did you guys see this? Amazing that 18 women were busted. I bet they were just cited and release and probably in exchange for testimony against the guy. Strangely that they didn't mention the ladies' name. She could be any one of our neighbors.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=968385

You Surname
03-12-07, 20:31
Watch out for carmen, working out of room 24 in the colonial motel. I went out last night and saw her walking by Ho Ho Gourmet, she says to head down to her room and wait for her. I get there, handed over two jacks, she said she wanted more and wouldn't give it back to me, so she gives me her phone and says come back with more. I head to an ATM, come back with two more jacks, hand it off to her, then request my FS before I return the phone, she gave me an HJ, would NOT do FS, would NOT do BJ, I got up and headed for my car, but just then, a big guy named Steve comes out to get the phone back. Steve is very intimidating, I had his phone in my glovebox right next to my gun, I should've pulled the gun out, but I made the wrong choice and pulled the phone instead.

Carmen = Room 24
Steve = Room 31

Watch out for these two, they will rob you blind. These two made me so frickin mad, I am seriously thinking about crossing the line and sending an annonymous tip to the local LE.

Play A Pimp
03-13-07, 00:47
Watch out for carmen...

Is Carmen a short Latina in her 30s?

Comcast1
03-13-07, 00:54
Watch out for carmen, working out of room 24 in the colonial motel. I went out last night and saw her walking by Ho Ho Gourmet, she says to head down to her room and wait for her. I get there, handed over two jacks, she said she wanted more and wouldn't give it back to me, so she gives me her phone and says come back with more. I head to an ATM, come back with two more jacks, hand it off to her, then request my FS before I return the phone, she gave me an HJ, would NOT do FS, would NOT do BJ, I got up and headed for my car, but just then, a big guy named Steve comes out to get the phone back. Steve is very intimidating, I had his phone in my glovebox right next to my gun, I should've pulled the gun out, but I made the wrong choice and pulled the phone instead.

Carmen = Room 24
Steve = Room 31

Watch out for these two, they will rob you blind. These two made me so frickin mad, I am seriously thinking about crossing the line and sending an annonymous tip to the local LE.
I really hate to hear that cause thats fucked up.You might need to send a little message of "what comes around goes around"."Carmen" needs to learn about "Karma".

Member #2984
03-13-07, 03:33
I know of two Carmens. One Carmen is a cute HSW (nice sizeable jugs and always fluctuating weight-dependant on her drug use amt.) whose been around a good 6-8 years and the other Carmen is WSW mid 30's, slender tall 5+'er and presents with a marm look. Which Carmen you talking about at Capitol? Sounds like could be more of the HSW Carmen. I've been duped by the white Carmen but she's repaid me often enough.

The HSW can have a really good or shitty attitude. Because of her fluctuance I tend to avoid her now but God I do like her natural D's.

You Surname
03-13-07, 12:06
Sorry for the lack of description, I'm dumb and automatically assumed that everyone here had regulars (Lori, Sheila, Melissa, the mexicana, etc.) at the colonial and would see her.

Carmen - 5'5, blonde, blue eyes, heavy make-up, looks about 28-30 years old, used to live in apartments on 200 E and about 2300 S, slim to slightly heavy build from far, but undressed is very bad. She looks like she was a very good looking woman, but had a car accident and now has bruises and burns all over her body, but her face is still good; she's also overweight, but she does an excellent job at covering her weight up. She was wearing some light blue jeans, a white leather coat, carrying a purse, had clean hair and skin, not your average SW, but still has that SW look.

White Man
03-13-07, 21:38
I know exactly who you are talking about now - I forgot about her. I picked her up once about a year ago. She quoted me .5 for fs in the car but when we got to her room and naked, she told me that it was .5 just for a bj. I had to give her another .4 to get her to take her panties off. Then as I was pumping her she kept pushing me off and telling me to hurry. She then told me NOT to cum inside her eventhough I was wearing a condom. When we were finished, she asked me to give her a ride to state and 21st. I told her that it would be twenty bucks for the ride as I would not let her back into my car. She got pissed off and we departed on bad terms. I will never pick her up again! Thanks for reminding me.

Doc0077
03-13-07, 23:54
It is the White Carmen and she is known as a rip off artist. Do not ever pay her until she does the deed or you will be disappointed. She likes sucking on crack pipe but not the cock, does not like what she has to to do to get the money to buy it.

Formula One
03-14-07, 12:20
I got ripped off by White Carmen last summer. She has bad achne, blonde, but cut little ass. She keeps her arms covered due to scabs and marks and hung out with her 'brother' trucker when I last saw her. She works really fast and makes lots of promises, but never provides. A lot like Blondie of old.

It is the White Carmen and she is known as a rip off artist. Do not ever pay her until she does the deed or you will be disappointed. She likes sucking on crack pipe but not the cock, does not like what she has to to do to get the money to buy it.

Thunder Nuts
03-14-07, 20:30
Mongs,

Took my lunch and checked out State and NT. Saw only one WSW at 1700 S Main. Tall, thin with nice tits and very short brown hair about 30 (seen her many times). I wheeled around just as she got picked up at Major st. I hung for 15 minutes waiting for her drop off and it just didn't happen.

Went up to State and saw a cute little 19 year old red head sitting on the curb on the north side of the Zions. She gave me the smile and nod and by the time I got turned around, she was getting in a Durango with a monger in a suit. My lunch break ended so I guess I just go home and spank frank.

You Surname
03-14-07, 22:50
LE stings are happening on craigslist.

Vice will steal photos from another provider, then flag that provider and use their pics to create a new post in which they'll request e-mail only for their contact info. Once you e-mail back and forth, they'll request your info, but will not share theirs, and you'll never get any pics from them other than the ones they have posted. If you beg for a phone number, you'll get it and it'll be either a 644 or 244 prefix.

To spot a sting on CL, here's some basic rules:

1. No pics, even after e-mail requests.
2. No phone.
3. Phone number is 801 with either a 644 or 244 prefix.

I got this in an e-mail I sent off to a woman who posted in casual encounters:

"I'm an escort baby, 200 roses and i'll give you more than one hour and i'm very passable, especially in my blonde one".

I e-mailed a real woman, not a TS, but I got a TS response. I sent a few more e-mails and received claims to having natural 36DDs, but I guess they forgot that they were posing as a TS a few e-mails earlier. This person sent me a contact number which traced back to the same name as two other phone numbers that I was given by two other providers.

Here's a few examples (the 2nd one might be LE and might be a cam girl):

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/ers/294138705.html
http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/ers/294129089.html
http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/ers/293257672.html

There are real providers out there who only deal by e-mail, but due to the recent LE activity, I personally wouldn't risk it, here's one that's a real provider:

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/ers/293915449.html

She's not very good looking though.

UtPlaytime
03-16-07, 01:35
I know you're new Thunder Nuts but take notes. DO NOT GIVE OUT discriptions of fellow mongers on the board OK. No I am not the one you were just speaking of but I'd be pissed off if it was me. We need less attention brought to us on the streets not more.

Utplaytime

Desperado57
03-19-07, 20:10
Well, I drove the usual places from 6-9pm on Sunday and have seen Graveyards with more action. LE was having a circle jerk a block down and across from Zion's. So went out this morning about 7 and found 4 bunnies on State. Hope you all had better luck than I did.

Thunder Nuts
03-20-07, 13:28
Sorry about that and point taken. I guess I thought it was okay by reading one of your old posts where you describe the SW getting into the "RED" car. But I guess there are many more red cars out there than the one I described.

Carlthebear
03-20-07, 18:18
None of this is a description. "white male in car. Be on the lookout. "

Relax

BrokenZipper1
03-21-07, 10:46
I have seen a WSW brunnette at 7-11 on 21st and walking up and down on state. Saw her get picked up several times. When I saw her at the 7-11 she was mumbling to herself and seemed totally whacked to me. She is probably around 30ish.

Any good reports or should I just stay clear?

UtPlaytime
03-21-07, 12:00
No problem Thunder, just trying to keep us all safe and out of the spot light. I am not sure what Carlthebear is speaking of though. I am sure he is not responding to my post.

Jazzngolf
03-21-07, 13:20
Please reference #2984's post #787. I believe that is who you are referring to. Maybe there are differing opinions out there, but I saw one monger have to fight her to get her out of his pickup about 2 minutes after picking her up..'nuff said.

BrokenZipper1
03-21-07, 15:26
I will stay clear.

Picked up joy/jay - wsw and service for blow and go of $40. Nothing special about it. Skinny brunnette A cups. She was pretty sore and said she had been in a fight. Think I would take a pass next time.

Member #2984
03-22-07, 01:47
Finally broke down and got a NEW digi-cam. Thanks for the reference on the sale going on to my friend and fellow monger here. Hopefully the pics are worth the wait. I'm still tweeking it so be patient.

Me with my old time favorite a couple days ago.

Oh about the CL issue. I believe also that many of them advertising are LE related but it's only my opinion. I avoid the local CL but use other cities quite frequently with great success but as always with caution. Let your conscience be your thrill.

Cat Daddy #2
03-22-07, 09:55
Finally broke down and got a NEW digi-cam. Thanks for the reference on the sale going on to my friend and fellow monger here. Hopefully the pics are worth the wait. I'm still tweeking it so be patient.

Me with my old time favorite a couple days ago.

Oh about the CL issue. I believe also that many of them advertising are LE related but it's only my opinion. I avoid the local CL but use other cities quite frequently with great success but as always with caution. Let your conscience be your thrill.

Are you fucking her bare back? Be careful guy.

Needsex Ut
03-22-07, 13:42
I went out yesterday with time, funds and desire. Seems as though when I am lacking one of the three I see ladies out, but when I get all three together it turns in to a ghost town. To say I was disapointed is a gross understatment. I had my heart set on Amanda but it was not in the stars.

Member #2984
03-24-07, 02:05
Candy store was open alot in Februrary for me. Nothing better than a pink lollipop. MMM.

FYI!! Photo 98 is not as it looks in the picture. That's not a hanging wart on the right side but is photo flash distortion. I know I'll get some smartass monger commenting that it is so I'm just giving advance true info to you.

No numbers for you fellas. This one's all mine lol.

Member #2984
03-24-07, 02:10
Candy exhausted me as you can tell. The spread this girl has is in competition with you Baldy Cruiser.

Member #2984
03-24-07, 02:14
Another February continuance. She bought this cute outfit just to pose. Saw a couple weeks ago and wants me to take more so will be coming forth soon. Enjoy. Ultra spinner.

Slc7203
03-24-07, 02:33
Great pics.

Where did you find that little tart? I would love some info on how to contact her.

Member #2984
03-24-07, 02:37
Looking back at my photos you can obviously tell this girl is my all time favorite. Such and angelic spread and ass. You have to agree huh my fellow mongers who have had the pleasure.

Member #2984
03-24-07, 02:39
Another favorite of mine wearing the fishnet. Way nice breasts ample but not overwhelming. Hit and miss on NT. Hit it this last week in the car. Nice. Pics from mid-Feb at notell on NT

Member #2984
03-24-07, 02:46
okay salt lake city to clarify these photos are of all legal age 26+ year old girls. i don't screw around like the pervert just busted for child porn photo taking as well as housing and banging runaway teenie bopper drum circle attending homeless **** girls. i do have morals in that manner. that guy's sick.

Vegas Black
03-24-07, 16:22
Good pics. i'am shocked that you are messing with these chicks pussy and not using rubbers. bareback blowjobs is one thing, but the pussy, you taking chances.
Be safe out there.........

Member #2984
03-25-07, 00:18
Getting out of bed every morning is a chance as well as taking your next breath! I try to maximize the pleasure in ALL activities of my life. No more BB comments please.

Desperado57
03-25-07, 12:56
Hey, Please leave the BB comments out. Everyone has their own choices to make. The Dude is a Good friend and his advice and leads have put a smile on many a guy's face. Leave him alone.

Member #2984
03-26-07, 03:55
Gotta get a bigger memory stick for my camera. Sorry only two additional photos from Sunday night session. This time I suggested she have a trim of the "TRIM" before our next meeting. Offered her a free session of laser assisted hair removal. ($80 value). We'll see if she takes me up on it.

Ustlookingj
03-26-07, 09:35
Dude, hitting that shi*t bareback is either a request for a death sentance for you and the young lady, or it's evidence of a person that already has nothing left to lose. In either case, the one truly at risk is the young lady. Lets face it, they dont do this for their own pleasure (well, maybe to indirectly get to the high). When going BB you risk a bad scene not only for yourself, but for many people. The provider, all mongers that follow, and God knows how many others involved (children, parents, etc...) and this does not even mention the strain put on the public health system when you and typhoid mary pick something up and have to visit the clinic.

In short, if you do not like lectures about stupidity, then dont post pictures of yourself engaging in said stupidity.

Hey, Please leave the BB comments out. Everyone has their own choices to make. The Dude is a Good friend and his advice and leads have put a smile on many a guy's face. Leave him alone.

Desperado57
03-26-07, 10:02
I didn't say it was appropriate to use or not a cover, only that If the guy and girl choose not use them, that's their business. Don't lecture, as I'm sure you've done your share of stupid shit yourself. Hell, were all stupid or we wouldn't be in this Hobby in the first place.

Another Guy
03-26-07, 17:57
Let's lay off #2984. Without his contributions this forum would hardly be worth checking out...and, as Desperado points out, he's helped a lot of us have a lot of fun. #2984 is way more aware of what he's into than most everyone else on this board. Just enjoy the pics and info as this board was intended.

Amazing how anonymity emboldens us to say and do things we would normally think twice of.

Yes folks..."give peace a chance!"

tl1068

Needsex Ut
03-26-07, 20:39
I have only spoken to #2984 briefly and recently in private message but he was very nice and forthcoming. I was going to say that he is a valuable member of our community but that would far understate his value to all of us. Keep it up #2984, you are a good man.

WakeupPeter
03-27-07, 14:44
According to the news, a working gal and her client may be the one who start the fire at the motel. I wonder if she's known around here.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=1036361

Thunder Nuts
03-28-07, 14:11
Fellow Gents. Just a heads up. I scored big on Friday evening. A WSW, slim, with reddish short hair. Nice body, cute face. She may be a CL girl, down on her luck. Picked her up around the Colonial Hotel. I offered 3 jacks for the dirty birdy. She said yes I was shocked.

About a 4 on skill, but it was nice to look at. The kitty could use some trim, but it looked pretty good still, no huge curtains. She seemed a little out of it, so I got her some chow and flipped her an extrajack. She told me she was "Sarah". Don't know if you all have seen her around, but I would pay to get back. She did not care if I went bareback, but I got too tripped and slipped the jim, prior to the fun. If you see her, I think you'll be pleasantly suprised.

T. Nuts

White Man
03-29-07, 00:18
Picked up a woman on 600 West and 100 South a couple of days ago. She told me her name once but I can't recall it. I have never seen her before. She is in her early thirties, blond, a little on the heavy side. She told me that she just got out of jail a couple of weeks ago.

She did not have a room so I rented her one on 900 W and 1000 North by freeway entrance. We took a shower together, I soaped her boobs and back up. I was getting hard in shower and she got on her knees and started sucking me off. We dried off and jumped on the bed to finish the deed.

Let me just say that I haven't been having much luck latelly. I went out at least 10 times before finding this woman. The streets are dry because the economy is in good shape. In fact, I went into a dollar store in downtown area a couple of weeks ago and saw a well known former streetwalker working there! I tried setting up a date with her but she told me she does not do that anymore and that she hated every minute of it and that she is much happier now! Good for her, I guess.

Greeekman
03-29-07, 15:42
Anybody visited with Leo Lady on Craigslist. Is she real and just stupid about her handle or is she actually a leo and just stupid about her handle?

Desperado57
03-29-07, 18:15
She is real, it's just an unfortunate name to have picked. Her birth sign is actually Leo.

DownAndOut
03-30-07, 20:35
I stayed at the Ramada Inn by the airport. Called some service from the yellow pages, I forget the name but it's business name is D Enterprises. In the phone book it's called something else. The sweetest girl showed up. She said she was 39 but she looked 29, went by the name of Jerika. 10/10/9. What a sweetie. Sorry I didn't remember the service. But this Jerika, she's pretty and sweet and I would marry her. A very worthwhile evening. Cost me $120 for the 1st hour, $140 for the second hour, & $660 for the deed. She was really good, but now I feel stupid for dishing out so much money. In the heat of the moment, I went, ok, ok, ok. Anyway.

White Man
03-31-07, 18:04
Cost me $120 for the 1st hour, $140 for the second hour, & $660 for the deed.

Sounds like she REALLY took you for a ride! That's the most I've ever heard of someone paying for it. In fact, I've been to Bunny Ranch where you can do Top Rated porn stars for under 300. Sorry dude, hope that you learned your lesson!

Jazzngolf
03-31-07, 22:29
I really hope that was an April Fools post...if not, I want a want to be your financial planner....oh my buddha!!!

Member #2984
04-01-07, 03:32
Interesting report Down.....You may have done too much 420 that night you were with Jerika it seems, LOL! Can anybody else translate the report for me please. I don't catch it.

Desperado57
04-01-07, 13:16
Jerika is with Allure or Sultry Entertainment. Heavy upseller, but a real Beauty, with a "SMOKIN" Hot Bod.

Member #2984
04-02-07, 00:45
Met up with Angie this evening for a taste of some bush pie. Staying in notel on NT. Reticent about photos but letup after said won't show face. A nice time.

Saw previous experiences Lori, Pam, Beret girl, BSW red shirt, and a newby HSW cute standing outside Zions.

Member #3935
04-04-07, 03:24
Hello fellow mongers I got married so been off the hunt for a while. When i do get out i don' t see any ass worth getting. I was just in my old hunting grounds in boston and sucked there to! what happened to all the hot ass is it all in jail? well if you guys know of any fine greek speakers pm me

Member #2984
04-04-07, 14:15
She'd been/is/was staying at Chateau on NT. Haven't approached her about the greek thing as I'm probably not into it with her as others. Later.

You Surname
04-04-07, 22:25
Been away for a while.

Picked up an ASW on NT, half mexican/half korean, looks like a fat korean. If you see her, i'd stay away, she's the only asian out there, so it won't be hard to spot her. Her service is a 1, attitude -5, and looks is a 2, gave her 30 and she started for about 10 seconds before complaining, then she demanded more, but I refused. We were in the middle of nowhere, so she couldn't dash, but she refused to finish the job, so we were in a bit of a predicament for a while, then I just gave her 30 more for FS. I hit it for about 2 seconds before I decided to quit, she needed a bath and needs to learn how to wipe her ass properly next time; I dropped her off where I found her.

Picked up a BSW, can't remember her name, it was on State and 27th, took her down to Colonial, but there was an LE raid there, so we went to the underground. Looks like all the other BSWs, but very thin, almost tweaker thin, moderate oral skills for 20. Didn't catch her digs.

Picked up Angel two nights ago, WSW, blonde, cute face, about 5'2, 90-100lbs. I remember her from two years ago when she was pregneant, but back then she looked too young and I never picked her up. This time she looked ok to pick up so I scooped her up near the colonial, drove around for a while lookin for a room and started to chit chat. I asked her if she had ID for a room, she confirmed, then I asked how old she was and she whips out the ID and confirms that she's only 19 (Thank god I didn't get her two years ago). We found a motel, 70 for bbbj/fs/greek, she's terrible at oral, probably the worst I've ever experienced, but overall it was a pleasant experience. I've got the digs and a pair of pics as seen below.

She just had a baby, so I'm assuming that's why her chest looks like that. I don't feel like resizing, so here's the links:

Angel (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/You_Surname/Angel07.jpg)
Angel2 (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/You_Surname/Angel06.jpg)

BrokenZipper1
04-05-07, 14:28
Old report, but fun photos.

Picked up Brandi last summer. She allowed these to be taken and said she usually works state south of 2100. Hope to run into again.

John Kelly
04-06-07, 01:07
Brokenzipper,

I don't live anywhere near you, my friend, but I just have to say that those tits are perfect! Absolutely perfect!

Another Guy
04-09-07, 11:58
Saturday night following a lovely concert, took a swing down State and picked up Gina about 11p. I would guess early 30s, Hispanic about a 7/10 on looks with 36Ds. Sweet as pie personality, good bbbj and covered fs ending back to bbbjcim. Mostly acted like she was into it and while a little rushed, slowed down when she realized this wasn't just a quickie. Staying at Zion. While I didn't ask her if she wanted to be connected with others, I would probably share her room number with seniors. I'd pick her up again. Said she'd be in town before heading back to AZ through Tuesday.

Be safe,
tl1068

You Surname
04-09-07, 20:18
Saturday night following a lovely concert, took a swing down State and picked up Gina about 11p. I would guess early 30s, Hispanic about a 7/10 on looks with 36Ds. Sweet as pie personality, good bbbj and covered fs ending back to bbbjcim. Mostly acted like she was into it and while a little rushed, slowed down when she realized this wasn't just a quickie. Staying at Zion. While I didn't ask her if she wanted to be connected with others, I would probably share her room number with seniors. I'd pick her up again. Said she'd be in town before heading back to AZ through Tuesday.

Be safe,

tl1068She's not going back to Arizona on Tuesday, it's a lie, she's been around for a little over a year now. She stopped freelancing and started being pimped out at the Zion since August of last year. A good general rule of thumb for me is to steer clear of ladies living at the Zion, as UHP knows what's going on there.

Another Guy
04-10-07, 11:55
She's not going back to Arizona on Tuesday, it's a lie, she's been around for a little over a year now. She stopped freelancing and started being pimped out at the Zion since August of last year. A good general rule of thumb for me is to steer clear of ladies living at the Zion, as UHP knows what's going on there.

Hey, Surname, thanks for the updated info. For what it's worth I picked her up on the street and certainly wasn't aware of any pimp but I'm in no place to argue with you as you clearly know more. I probably wouldn't hesitate to pick her up on the street again but -- per your personal policy-- not go to Zion but stay in the vehicle or another location.

Everybody be safe out there.
tl1068

WakeupPeter
04-10-07, 12:19
I saw that ASW before and I am so glad I didn't pick her up. I just have a gut feeling that she's not the service type. Sorry you had to TOFTT.

Thanks for the 411 on Zion. I see LE there quite often. I always feel uneasy going to Zion.

UtPlaytime
04-10-07, 16:16
OK it's been said before but I guess some of you need a reminder or maybe you are new to the game. UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO ATTRACT ATTENTION TO YOURSELF, DO NOT CROSS 3 LANES OF TRAFFIC SUDDENLY IN ORDER TO PICK UP THE SW ON THE SPOT THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN A BLOCK BEFORE.

So I was just strolling down State today. Not looking for anything in particular just seeing who was out and who might be new. Suddenly this MANIAC MONGER comes across the lanes of traffic instantly and takes the first right turn available that is about 3 car lengths in front of me. To pick up what he hopes is a hot little SW.

Some advice, if you need it that bad stay home and see what the left hand is doing for the right hand today. Furthermore, it's ok to actually go down maybe a whole block and turn around safely. Thirdly how do explain the accident you just piled to the police and everyone else in your life. Lastly, the "hobby" is fun but it's not the end of the world if you actually miss an SW that day.

SO BE WARNED the next idiot that puts my car in a slide and puts me in harms way for an accident OVER AN SW,

YOUR LICENSE PLATE AND MAKE AND COLOR OF YOUR CAR IS GOING TO BE RIGHT HERE FOR "EVERYONE" TO SEE.

So don't be an idiot be SAFE.

My rant for the day!!

Onesys01
04-10-07, 16:32
Can't remember how many times this happened to me in Orlando 2 weeks ago. My goodness, drive the car first!

OK it's been said before but I guess some of you need a reminder or maybe you are new to the game. UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO ATTRACT ATTENTION TO YOURSELF, DO NOT CROSS 3 LANES OF TRAFFIC SUDDENLY IN ORDER TO PICK UP THE SW ON THE SPOT THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN A BLOCK BEFORE.

So I was just strolling down State today. Not looking for anything in particular just seeing who was out and who might be new. Suddenly this MANIAC MONGER comes across the lanes of traffic instantly and takes the first right turn available that is about 3 car lengths in front of me. To pick up what he hopes is a hot little SW.

Some advice, if you need it that bad stay home and see what the left hand is doing for the right hand today. Furthermore, it's ok to actually go down maybe a whole block and turn around safely. Thirdly how do explain the accident you just piled to the police and everyone else in your life. Lastly, the "hobby" is fun but it's not the end of the world if you actually miss an SW that day.

SO BE WARNED the next idiot that puts my car in a slide and puts me in harms way for an accident OVER AN SW,

YOUR LICENSE PLATE AND MAKE AND COLOR OF YOUR CAR IS GOING TO BE RIGHT HERE FOR "EVERYONE" TO SEE.

So don't be an idiot be SAFE.

My rant for the day!!

Coler34
04-13-07, 14:49
Hi,

I'm kinda new to this. I was wondering when is the best time to look for sw's? I have been going late at night because there is a lot less traffic, but I haven't had any luck. I have seen an older hispanic looking lady, with a short butchy haircut, and she was walking dogs once, a few times but I wasn't sure. Anybody recognize her.

Bob248
04-13-07, 22:11
I know there is an amp around 13th and state. Is there any other good ones? I have posted on another site under the same name. I just found this site. Any info on this would help.

Thanks

Onesys01
04-14-07, 09:07
Was anything available that you know there?

I know there is an amp around 13th and state. Is there any other good ones? I have posted on another site under the same name. I just found this site. Any info on this would help.

Thanks

Really Randy
04-14-07, 13:29
I am glad to be a new member to this site and it seems like everyone is doing some excellent recon, but I am curious as previously posted when the best times to go out are? Is there anything happening during the day or is it a late evening sort of thing? Any replies are greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all the hard work.

White Man
04-14-07, 22:48
I went out Friday at 1:00 PM on State. I did see three SW's but I did not pick any of them up because they were all too scary looking for me. The first was a tall black chick with short nappy hair dyed blonde. I pulled over for her but when I saw her face, she looked like she was ready to croak from aids, so I kept moving. The second was a young latina who also looked like she had aids walking south on state and about 14th south. The third was sitting on a bus bench in front of the club on State and 900 or 1000 South. I pulled over for her too and she walked over but she was too fat and her face was too ugly. So I left and went over to American Bush on 300 West. Had a great time there!

Michellepdxxx
04-15-07, 02:46
I am a provider from Portland and am thinking about coming to the area on the 22nd. I haven't been to SLC in a long time and was wondering what is going on around there. It seems like girls get busted all the time and I know that State isn't like it use to be.

Is there any area safer than another?

Thanks,

Michelle

Member #2984
04-15-07, 05:04
Glad you had a good time at American Bush. Certainly you didn't get to touch or taste them though like you would an SW!

AIDS, ARC or better yet HIV is only diagnosed through Clinical Testing and not Visual Contact BTW. Sounds like you were having a bad day man. Give the SW's a li'l break ok and try not to castigate your frustration here please. Be patient most of all and you'll hit paydirt. 2 j's was this hottie's requisition. Isn't the entry fee to AB around 1 J? LOL. Gotta keep it upbeat in here.

Bob248
04-15-07, 07:43
Was anything available that you know there?Most will do a HJ with out asking for extra. However it's polite to tip and when they get to know you there is more fun to be had.

Enjoy.

Thunder Nuts
04-17-07, 13:35
Hola Gents. 2984, she's looks terrific and thanks. It was dead today on NT, seems like the LE was on the prowl early. On Friday, I met up with "Red" (Sarah) again. She looked beat up a little this time, but sweet and quiet. We went to the Colonial and I tired her and her friend for a Bengi$. The buddy, tall, brunette, slim and pretty face told me that was not enuff.

I took Sarah for food, then back to the hotel. I gave up 3 jacks for a full boat, but she didn't want that ride. So, she offered a BBBJ while she was naked. She still is at leat a 7 naked and clean 2. She was sweet and wants me to meet her on Wednesday. She won't give me a # yet, I don't think she trusts anyone. But if you all see her, it is worth the money. The BBBJ was very skillful, but she jacked it off at the end, not in the mouth. Anyway, careful on NT in the daytime, seemed like I was followed.

Happy Hunting.

Thunder Nuts
04-17-07, 13:39
I am a provider from Portland and am thinking about coming to the area on the 22nd. I haven't been to SLC in a long time and was wondering what is going on around there. It seems like girls get busted all the time and I know that State isn't like it use to be.

Is there any area safer than another?

Thanks,

MichelleMichelle,

It's always good to be careful. I haven't been arrested yet, but I know I was followed. A lot of the girls complain about it, but I guess it's like that everywhere? Send a number, or post on craigslist if it's woth your while. Are you hot, Call me when you get in.

TNutzzzz

Big Swift
04-18-07, 02:09
Michelle,

It's always good to be careful. I haven't been arrested yet, but I know I was followed. A lot of the girls complain about it, but I guess it's like that everywhere? Send a number, or post on craigslist if it's woth your while. Are you hot, Call me when you get in.

TNutzzzzHer website: michellepdxxx.escortwww.com

Member #2984
04-18-07, 04:12
Homerun hit with CL girl Bella! Highly recommended from yours truly. Outcall only. Cute cute with short thick nice build and booty and cleavage to hold on to. Nicely manicured & pedicured with a normal but hottie girl look. Has little bit residual weight but totally fun to be with I didn't think about it. Bubbly personality, great to talk to and not a rush in the world. < 2 bens (nego.). Stayed around 1.3hrs. Prompt, precocious, all positions acceptable. Definitely be repeating.

Get this guys she turned off her phone! Now that says alot right there. Give her a ring. 637-9286 number accurate.

Bob248
04-18-07, 04:27
I went out at around 11:30pm and hooked up with a wsw named joline. Good service bbbj, and cfs for 4 jacks, looks 6/10. picked her up between the overnigthter motel and maverick on NT. She says she is staying just west of maverick, the place has a purple neon sign I can't remember the name. Look for her, well worth the money. Good luck.

Big Swift
04-21-07, 02:50
Homerun hit with CL girl Bella! Highly recommended from yours truly. Outcall only. Cute cute with short thick nice build and booty and cleavage to hold on to. Nicely manicured & pedicured with a normal but hottie girl look. Has little bit residual weight but totally fun to be with I didn't think about it. Bubbly personality, great to talk to and not a rush in the world. < 2 bens (nego.). Stayed around 1.3hrs. Prompt, precocious, all positions acceptable. Definitely be repeating.

Get this guys she turned off her phone! Now that says alot right there. Give her a ring. 637-9286 number accurate.Two bellas on CL... Check numbers!

Or click here: http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/ers/309094649.html

Needsex Ut
04-21-07, 21:26
Looks hot as does her friend Mariah. Spending my life savings for the lovely ladies of Craigslist is not my idea of fun when there are such nice ladies for less out walking.

Member #2984
04-22-07, 22:59
Repeat A-1 performance with Bella again. Trying to convince her of photo session. Hopefully very very soon.

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/ers/309094649.html

Another Guy
04-23-07, 11:28
Went out Saturday afternoon between 2 and 4p. Saw several on the main drag...problem was you fellas managed to get to them before me! I finally picked up Julia on corner of 17S (sorry to you other two). Short, thin, HSW, probably mid-30s or better, wears a pony tail and some sort of glitter make-up around the eyes. CBJ for jack and a half. Probably would pass her by next time...might be good for fs as she was a dirty talker which was an added bonus.
tl1068
be safe

You Surname
04-23-07, 15:16
Picked up Tiffany on main coming out of the colonial, went to her room, 2 jack bbbj, not very good at it, will pass her up next time I see her.

Really Randy
04-24-07, 23:06
I noticed that Bella (reviewed on her) and Deja have the same phone number.

Are they one in the same? I am trying to set something up and want to make sure it is worth my while.

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/ers/314673857.html

Formula One
04-25-07, 08:58
With the fire at Zions, it seemed to be pretty much dead around that part of town - so I headed a bit north. Saw Angel walking in a white t-shirt and short shorts on Main and approx 20th. She has lost so much weight since the baby. Didn't pick up and we just waved. Then saw a lovely long haired blonde on State and 700 South. She was walking west along 700. She was tall, not a spinner (prob 36 hips), long think blonde hair to the lower back (prob extensions) and her age was mid-30's. Overall, a full-figured gal. I also passed on her, should have picked her up for at least digits. Any idea who the blonde is / could be? Also saw Amanda near the Angel location. Passed on her today as well. Nothing on N Temple this day. This was all 6:30 PM last night. Anyway - lame report, but they're out there.

You Surname
04-26-07, 12:44
Couldn't find anyone so I called up Lisa, went down to her room at the colonial, she gives the best head ever. Forked out two jacks for bbbj, but then it happened, after about 15 minutes I couldn't finish. I threw down another jack for FS/Greek, but I still couldn't finish. Then I had her go down again for bbbj and finally finished. Embarassed after being with her for a little over an hour, I gave her two jacks as a tip. Costed a benji total, but she was great.

BrokenZipper1
04-26-07, 14:39
Went out last night around 8:30 PM. Took a few laps on State and saw a cute HSW, but wasn't fast enough. Next up I met Debbie a WSW mid 30's. Said she prefers South Salt Lake but since it was dead she had wandered to about 17th South State.

She climbed in and then did BBBJ for two Jackson's. Not too bad except she told me her jaw was getting tired from all the work. Would repeat if the opportunity arose.

Needsex Ut
04-26-07, 19:53
I would much prefer to not be able to finish and have it last than my usual problem of waiting too long between sessions and finishing as my zipper is going down. Finishing on the second stroke is never fun!

Couldn't find anyone so I called up Lisa, went down to her room at the colonial, she gives the best head ever. Forked out two jacks for bbbj, but then it happened, after about 15 minutes I couldn't finish. I threw down another jack for FS/Greek, but I still couldn't finish. Then I had her go down again for bbbj and finally finished. Embarassed after being with her for a little over an hour, I gave her two jacks as a tip. Costed a benji total, but she was great.

Formula One
04-27-07, 01:59
Picked up a WSW today around 10:30 AM named Tracy. Way hot little bod, cute olive skin and long dark hair. White mini skirt and white blouse. Great long legs, cute round little ass, and nice cleavage. She agreed to full service after the the check for .50 and then back to my hotel. Once we got there, we had a beer, watched some TV and then it took some coaxing to get back into the bedroom. She didn't talk much and seemed very angry - overall attitude sucked, but that little bod was awesome!!

So here's where it begins to fall apart ... after giving her the money, she says she's on her period. (Keep in mind she was pretty much silent the entire time.) This pissed me off! WTF! I took the money back from her and asked her to leave. Then she said she could give me head for the same price and I laughed. I kept it CBJ at .20. Well, needless to say, that CBJ was the worst I'd ever had and to finish with my hand! Her attitude just sucked the entire time.

We left the room after her half hour nap on the couch and then she wanted a ride further south on state where I picked her up. I informed her I was not her taxi and I would drop off where I picked her up. This was just one of her many requests and the drama was intense with this chick.

Some of these girls really piss me off. I know I wasn't the best gentleman, but a little honesty up front would be nice! Overall, a really cute girl. I asked her if she was always this pissy or just a bad day, and she said it was the later. Oh well.

Another Guy
04-27-07, 12:05
Took a long drive on the main drag last night...nada. Spoke with #2984 and learned why...was new information to me. Will avoid the same night in the future.

Fellows - if you have regulars that need another friend...would love a PM with info.

tl1068
be safe!

Justin801
04-27-07, 15:23
Took a long drive on the main drag last night...nada. Spoke with #2984 and learned why...was new information to me. Will avoid the same night in the future.

Fellows - if you have regulars that need another friend...would love a PM with info.

tl1068

Be safe!Same here, please PM me with a #.

Onesys01
04-27-07, 21:01
Same here, please PM me with a #.This is a give and take group, give a little to get a little, not a take group, just take take take.

Onesys01
04-27-07, 21:04
Saw a really ugly WSW this afternoon walking about 1800 South. I had just picked up some stuff at Lowes and was headed down to jump on the freeway when I spotted her. Family was in the car, so didn't make an approach, not entirely sure I would have if they would not have been in the car. Anyway, good luck to all you guys.

Panty Fan
04-27-07, 23:45
Justin801, first off welcome to the forum. Hopefully, you will be a long time contributing member. Always remember to be safe out there.

That being said, try to avoid asking people for info until you ARE a long time contributing member. The tendency will be to start ignoring you if you just come on and go "gimme" without having contributed to the site.

Not ragging on ya, man. Just giving you a heads up.

Member #2984
04-28-07, 03:04
Just did the total treatment with Heather tonite incl. couple trips to greece and back. Mish, then greek, then doggie, then sidestraddele and back to doggy then mish and back with a gooey white teaspoon full finish on her pussy and abdomen lol! Geesh a nice non rushed time. Full DFK, necking, DATY, 69, true NO BARS HOLD type incl anulingus (? SIC), all great and with a smile on her face and NO acting! Got the cleanest looking anus and whoa closely trimmed little girlish type snatch.

Won't disclose if covered or not as I always catch HELL if I attempt any discussion or showing pictures of such. Most of you old timers know me and my ways so that being said says it.

Enjoy.

Reliable contributing members PM your number for her to call. She only phone calls out. Incall/outcall though.

White Man
04-28-07, 18:10
Formula One, you sure that her name wasn't Brandy?? It sounds like I picked up the same chick - fits the same description - but she told me her name was Brandy. Anyway, just like you said, it was, don't touch my boobs, don't kiss my boobs, don't put your hands on my privates, etc. She gave me a BJ and then I fucked her but it was no hands and no lips the entire time. The way she barked out orders, she sounded more like a cop, then a hooker. She was pissing me off, but I kept my cool until I dumped her back out on 1700S and State.

Antone
04-28-07, 20:27
I have been reading the board for a while but haven't been unable to contribute much because I only get to SLC once in a while. I'm new to the mongering thing and would love to contribute something. Friday looked up and down NT with no luck at all. Nada nothing. Maybe wrong time of day. I applaud all of you that can spot a SW with ease. I have been down by 1700s and nothing maybe I'm not polished enough. I don't even know were the colonial is either, if some one could be kind enough to let me know I would really appreciate it. Hat off to you all maybe someday I can be as fruitful.

You Surname
04-28-07, 20:47
I gave about four rides to ladies, came back to do some web browsing, then went out again. On my second voyage, I gave two more ladies rides and now i've returned home. I don't get it, most of these chicks gave me a signal, then asked me if I could give them a ride, then took the ride and that's it. Out of the six, I only asked one of them if they needed a ride and she accepted, but that's all she needed, a frickin ride!

I think i'm going to go out and buy a taxi cab or something because I have this chauffeur thing down perfectly.

Hopefully I'll have some better luck when night falls.

Member #2984
04-29-07, 01:15
Remarkable reference from Desperado my heavens thank you. Knew she'd be a nice one all the way buck naked and was it ever so!

Amen Pantyfan... Fellow mongers as was previously stated -give info to get info- cannot be more true. There are so many untrustables in these forums its pathetic. I'll part with good numbers if you part with yours. Of course I'm going to test and taste before I part with. I will part a number even with non senior or newbies if I find your info to be real, accurate and tested. I was a -0- too remember but did part the info to get.

4 Heather pics.

Really Randy
04-29-07, 02:09
Got an email from Deja saying she was running a special. Hooked up with her early this morning. She was offering FS for $. 3 which I thought what the heck this could be fun. Got a little nervous when I got to the hotel on main and there were a ton of people outside. However everything turned out great. Just wish I would have remembered to bring a cover since I didn't have one and had to run to the store and then run back. She was a lot of fun and has an amazing ass. RCG and mish was enough to push me over the edge.

Doc0077
04-30-07, 01:18
Thanks member 2984 for her info. She was the best fuck I have ever had from a SW. Her service is more like a high-class call girl. As he said there is no holes barred. Started at kissing her while playing with her pussy. She is a great French kisser and played with me while I played with her. Then we moved to 69, in which she sucked me balls and licked my ass. I returned the favor by tonguing her ask and fingering her in both holes until she came. Then had to fuck that gorgeous pussy doggie style regular then Greek, from there to missionary regular and finished Greek. Her ass is really tight and it took a while to get it in but after it was in she let me pound hes ass for thirty minutes straight until a came. Then I was still hard so asked for a second serving. Did her missionary while kissing her and sucking on her luscious nipples until popped a second time. If then she let me continue to fuck her until I was too tired to pump any more into that tight pussy. Her pussy is just as tight as her luscious ass. You could hardly tell the difference when going from one hole to the other. She is 5'7", short red hair, A-cups and completely shaved. She has the nicest pussy and ass I have seen in a long time. Gave her a Ben and tipped her a Jackson, she was worth every penny.

Looks 8
Performance 10
BBBJ and Covered FS
She has aspiration to be a Porn Star, she sure fucks like one

Formula One
04-30-07, 14:51
Completely agree. Saw Heather on Friday. Completelt unhibited and wonderful. All services you mentioned with oral and positions. Donated 60 to the cause. FAV Position gotta be doggie with that round firm ass. See 2984 pics. Later. f1

Thanks member 2984 for her info. She was the best fuck I have ever had from a SW. Her service is more like a high-class call girl. As he said there is no holes barred. Started at kissing her while playing with her pussy. She is a great French kisser and played with me while I played with her. Then we moved to 69, in which she sucked me balls and licked my ass. I returned the favor by tonguing her ask and fingering her in both holes until she came. Then had to fuck that gorgeous pussy doggie style regular then Greek, from there to missionary regular and finished Greek. Her ass is really tight and it took a while to get it in but after it was in she let me pound hes ass for thirty minutes straight until a came. Then I was still hard so asked for a second serving. Did her missionary while kissing her and sucking on her luscious nipples until popped a second time. If then she let me continue to fuck her until I was too tired to pump any more into that tight pussy. Her pussy is just as tight as her luscious ass. You could hardly tell the difference when going from one hole to the other. She is 5'7", short red hair, A-cups and completely shaved. She has the nicest pussy and ass I have seen in a long time. Gave her a Ben and tipped her a Jackson, she was worth every penny.

Looks 8
Performance 10
BBBJ and Covered FS
She has aspiration to be a Porn Star, she sure fucks like one

Formula One
04-30-07, 14:56
She said once it Tracey, but who knows. Her attitude sucked so bad, I was like WTF get out of my room. I have seen a Brandy from NSL. Big tits hsw. CBJ for .30 last summer. Not the same girl. F1

Formula One, you sure that her name wasn't Brandy?? It sounds like I picked up the same chick - fits the same description - but she told me her name was Brandy. Anyway, just like you said, it was, don't touch my boobs, don't kiss my boobs, don't put your hands on my privates, etc. She gave me a BJ and then I fucked her but it was no hands and no lips the entire time. The way she barked out orders, she sounded more like a cop, then a hooker. She was pissing me off, but I kept my cool until I dumped her back out on 1700S and State.

Member #2984
05-01-07, 02:13
Met this alright looking American true Egyptian girl late 20's early 30's (New York born migrant to the west) while taking a friend to get some lunch at McD's on 1500 So. State. Looking a li'l haggard but my friend said I know her from jail. I'm like okay then she be working. Pulled over and she gets in, they shoot the bull and drop her off. Go eat lunch, drop off friend, back to Ruby's. Get to room and loves to BS talk, a "Baller", in jail slang I guess from what my friend said and it's true. Talks alot of things she had and stuff but bearable to be around and listen too.

ANyhow get to room and immediately takes off the clothes. Nothing spectacular but okay. Might repeat if had a few beers. All svcs. covered. Actually didn't get oral but got decent covered HJ which is unheard of in my books then decent cfs. Loves it pounded rough!

Took pics and she loved it. SOrry no nudes this time to spare you. See her, enjoy her then leave and cum back.

Looks 6.5- jacked tooth
Body 6.5-
Attitude 6
Skill 7
Personality 8
Rate Very affordable

Oh I forgot she wanted the spend the night just to stay away from the molesters and cats shes staying with now. Casual nice girl. Pink shirt and jeans my compliment from dollar store.

Member #2984
05-01-07, 02:26
A couple more for ya!

Member #2984
05-01-07, 23:40
What ya thinkin' Despe? A few pics from tonight's sexcapade.

Antone
05-02-07, 00:21
#2984 your my hero?

WakeupPeter
05-02-07, 13:17
Awesome pix m2948. Glad to see that you're having tons of fun when the weather heats up.

Yesterday, i saw a girl dressed in white top and white shorts / mini with a tat on her thigh, that try to blend in as a student at 2100 S and State. She doesn't look very friendly because i smile at her while she was at the light but she just look unhappy. Did a loop and she was gone. She got a lot of head turning - young, low 20s, dirty blonde, B cup.

I saw several ladies working in the PM but didn't stop... one who dressed like a FLDS lady, 50s, pettite, blue dress to the ankle. There are others but not much to mention about. I also saw that asian gal that was mention here but i will avoid her due to the reports, plus she didn't look very friendly.

Gas price is up again. I bet it's LE way to slow down the cruising. Ha ha.

You surname (aka cab driver), did you ask the ladies if they want something, or just give them a ride and not talk about it. Some gal are rather shy and they don't want to get into trouble by being the first to bring up the topic. These might be newbies since it's end of the month and some ladies may be working. I came across seeral ladies who only walk when things are tough.

Hizark21
05-02-07, 14:31
It's hard to tell many SW's have a lot of problems. Many girls put up a veneer to protect themselves. Quite often you have to talk to them before you get any friendly response.

Really Randy
05-02-07, 20:56
Nice pics 2984 she looks like a keeper. Cruised around yesterday about 1 and it was like there was a parade going on with all the people walking on the sidewalk. I kept looking for someone to be throwing some candy. Of course didn't find anything, but hopefully tonight will be better.

Antone
05-02-07, 23:41
Finally got to slc with enough time to do some looking. Went up NT about 9am to watch the action. I sat in a parking lot and a lady actually came up to me to say HI. Her name was Pam, does any one know her? We went for a ride and talked but the discussion wasn't comfortabale and I dropped her off close to the park. Interestingly everywhere I turned and before and after dropping her off I saw LE cars,, I hope I'm not paronoid but I was followed. Does any one know Pam? She looked 40ish very thin no hips said from N Car. Looks about 6 bod 7 A cup, I"ll try again. I did strole State But nada this was about 11am.

Member #2984
05-03-07, 02:49
DON IMMUS CAN I HAVE YOUR NEW ATTORNEY? I'M GONNA CATCH HELL FOR THIS STATEMENT BUT I'M EXERCISING MY 1ST AMMENDMENT RIGHT, HERE GOES!.

The traffic congestion was created by our wonderful Border Crossing Illegal Immigrants Rights DAY OF PROTEST "Parade"! God isn't The United States of America screwed up? Lol.

I'm not racist or prejudicial so don't go there with me. I am however a realist, pragmatist, and purist when it comes to immigration. Come to the USA and do it LEGALLY but don't overstay your VISA. Immigration is just fine, just do it legally! I see _ _ _ _ loads of illegals (white, black, asian, ethnic, etc) pushing cart loads of infant (American) citizens by birth and It IRKS me to no end. Watch out China we'll be right behind you in population explosion if we keep producing like cockroaches. Nuff said, rant finished.

Panty Fan
05-03-07, 09:53
I believe all that is left to be said is "AMEN!"

If 75,000 can get in legally each year, and we're getting closer to 3 million each year, something is very wrong with the way things are being handled.

DON IMMUS CAN I HAVE YOUR NEW ATTORNEY? I'M GONNA CATCH HELL FOR THIS STATEMENT BUT I'M EXERCISING MY 1ST AMMENDMENT RIGHT, HERE GOES!.

The traffic congestion was created by our wonderful Border Crossing Illegal Immigrants Rights DAY OF PROTEST "Parade"! God isn't The United States of America screwed up? Lol.

I'm not racist or prejudicial so don't go there with me. I am however a realist, pragmatist, and purist when it comes to immigration. Come to the USA and do it LEGALLY but don't overstay your VISA. Immigration is just fine, just do it legally! I see _ _ _ _ loads of illegals (white, black, asian, ethnic, etc) pushing cart loads of infant (American) citizens by birth and It IRKS me to no end. Watch out China we'll be right behind you in population explosion if we keep producing like cockroaches. Nuff said, rant finished.

Northern Boy
05-03-07, 10:09
Coming back to SLC after a long absence. Is there anything new in the strip club / massage scene? I hear there is a relatively new full nude club up near the airport. Is it worth checking out?

Rvoki
05-04-07, 11:24
I don't get to the large city very often but made it yesterday. Drove the routes. Nada. Lots of pedestrians but no return looks. Drove home singing the Hee Haw tune about who dispared this agony on me...if it weren't for bad luck,,,

Now that I planted the tune in all of your minds...:)

RV out

Panty Fan
05-05-07, 02:25
The old Northern Exposure on Beck Street reopened a few months back as a fully nude joint. It's not any different than Southern Exposure, except the girls get naked instead of the pasties/thong thing. In fact, it's the same girls.

The cover is $20 (or at least it was when I went there). If you're going, I'd recommend Tuesdays since they had a free prime rib dinner with your paid cover.

Overall, the place was nothing to write home about. If you're gonna get blue balls, I'd rather pay $20 for an annual membership than $20 per visit.

And don't bother looking for a good lap dance in Wendover either. They changed the laws in February and now they just hover over you rather than giving an actual lap dance.

Yes, the strip club scene here is pathetic.

Coming back to SLC after a long absence. Is there anything new in the strip club / massage scene? I hear there is a relatively new full nude club up near the airport. Is it worth checking out?

Dr Phil Goode
05-05-07, 11:27
I have been strolling state, nt, etc and haven't seen more than on ugly fat sw in the past several days. Must be just bad timing or what?

My wife kicked me out .. I am out on my own and oh my balls are blue!

(Sounds like a coutry western song: "Don't it make my horny balls blue"

Jazzngolf
05-05-07, 16:19
ok, not easy to admit, but add me to the long list of guys who have been ripped off by this parasite....chalking it up to experience.. I can afford it, but someday she is going to pull her bullshit with the wrong person and get what she deserves. Again, just a warning to those who haven't had the experience, search the thread for details..she is staying at the Colonial..I will spare you the details..looking for a good experience if someone wants to share.. pm me....Late

Really Randy
05-05-07, 16:36
Was out last night around 10 and saw two girls I wish were WSW since they were all decked out but obviously were just heading towards one of the bars. Did see one WSW with dirty blonde hair average looking, but before I could turn around someone had picked her up. Hopefully she was fun.

On a side note does anyone besides me think that there should be some SW hanging out by mad greek. It just seems like good advertisement like that would be hard to find.

Member #2984
05-06-07, 02:21
Don't know if it's appropriate Jackson in this forum but I want to remind my fellow mongering colleagues to avoid visiting the gas stations on the 15th of May. $3.00+/gallon is absolutely ridiculous. Here at the end of the 2nd quarter you will be seeing the big ass OIL companies bragging about their huge profit margins at OUR expense. Boy do they have balls. Lets protest and boycott on the 15th PLEASE so we can monger more affordably and continue to the great cause of USASEXGUIDE's purpose!

Thank you.

Panty Fan
05-06-07, 03:31
Maybe they can get the "honorable" Senator Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) to preside at the Senate hearings again. Then he can call anyone into contempt who asks that the oil company heads actually be sworn in prior to giving testimony. After all, Ted doesn't want everyone to know where that extra campaign funding comes from.

And 2984, it seems appropriate here. Mongering does take a lot of fuel.

Don't know if it's appropriate Jackson in this forum but I want to remind my fellow mongering colleagues to avoid visiting the gas stations on the 15th of May. $3.00+/gallon is absolutely ridiculous. Here at the end of the 2nd quarter you will be seeing the big ass OIL companies bragging about their huge profit margins at OUR expense. Boy do they have balls. Lets protest and boycott on the 15th PLEASE so we can monger more affordably and continue to the great cause of USASEXGUIDE's purpose!

Thank you.

Bocey
05-07-07, 02:19
Ok, here is the truth about the gas situation, the price of crude oil is set on the international market, not the local gas stations or refineries. The costs of refining the crude is also set, and the price that the refieries sell the refined gas to the stations is set by the state, not the refineries. The ONLY reason that the oil companies are making record profits is because WE are buying record ammounts of gas. On average the refineries make about 5 cents a gallon no matter what the price at the stations are. The only ones who can change the ammount of profit they make are the local stations. If you want to get upset at anyone get upset at the Feds and the State government, they make 45-50 cents per gallon and contribute nothing to the refining of the gas, compared to the combined 10 cents a gallon profit for the refineries and stations. For the record I don't work at any refineries or gas stations, just someone who would like to see the facts get out.

Thank you.

You Surname
05-07-07, 22:48
Ok, here is the truth about the gas situation, the price of crude oil is set on the international market, not the local gas stations or refineries. The costs of refining the crude is also set, and the price that the refieries sell the refined gas to the stations is set by the state, not the refineries. The ONLY reason that the oil companies are making record profits is because WE are buying record ammounts of gas. On average the refineries make about 5 cents a gallon no matter what the price at the stations are. The only ones who can change the ammount of profit they make are the local stations. If you want to get upset at anyone get upset at the Feds and the State government, they make 45-50 cents per gallon and contribute nothing to the refining of the gas, compared to the combined 10 cents a gallon profit for the refineries and stations. For the record I don't work at any refineries or gas stations, just someone who would like to see the facts get out.Now that you've solved the gas crisis, could you tell us what the situation is behind the SW crisis? ALL of my regulars are MIA with the exception of Lisa. I can't find any SWs (I don't do crackheads), and craigslist girls are way overpriced for the service given.

Panty Fan
05-09-07, 12:17
You are correct. Only OPEC can set the price per barrel. The stations are just trying to stay open. Oh, and "amount" is spelled with one 'm'.

Beyond that, George Bush's legacy will be that he killed a dictator that wasn't planning to do anything to us. He's responsible for more American deaths than the tragedy that he's 'avenging'. And, he managed to make all of his oil industry buddies rich in the process. Thumbs up, George! Thumbs up!!

Ok, here is the truth about the gas situation, the price of crude oil is set on the international market, not the local gas stations or refineries. The costs of refining the crude is also set, and the price that the refieries sell the refined gas to the stations is set by the state, not the refineries. The ONLY reason that the oil companies are making record profits is because WE are buying record ammounts of gas. On average the refineries make about 5 cents a gallon no matter what the price at the stations are. The only ones who can change the ammount of profit they make are the local stations. If you want to get upset at anyone get upset at the Feds and the State government, they make 45-50 cents per gallon and contribute nothing to the refining of the gas, compared to the combined 10 cents a gallon profit for the refineries and stations. For the record I don't work at any refineries or gas stations, just someone who would like to see the facts get out.

Thunder Nuts
05-09-07, 17:25
Fellow Peeps,

Long time no talk to. I was in Mesquite, and no action there, worthwhile. Went to Vegas and imbibed heavily and lost too much money on a real pro. But, it was very good. Anyway, here's the latest here in the SLC.

I got bored on Thursday and went on the stroll near the south end. I saw a cute little blonde near the Colonial on Main. I was not sure if she was a SW so I tried, and she blew me off. I turned the corner and she threw a drink at me. I think she may have been the relief society lady. I felt shitty for a second, but then I left her alone.

I headed down to the 7-11, on Main and had a cute, skinny little half black chick waving at me. She got in and was too sweet. She was about 5'7", tall and skinny. She looked good and was good to talk to. We got a bite to eat and headed to my digs. She almost rubbed me out before we got there, and no mention of anything. I let her walk around my house til she was comfortable. In the end she got naked, but wanted a $Benjamin and a half for the dirty, dirty. I offered her three jacks for a BBBJ and she was all for it. She got naked still and had a rockin body. I was impressed. She would not give me a number, and I think she may have a pimp down at one of the State Street hotels. I gave her a ride back to the 7-11. Still, she gets an "A" for effort, but the BBBJ was still only worth a jack and a half. Anyway, she offered more next time, "when she feels me out".

Anyway, I'll be heading back to Mequite in a few weeks. Does anyone know any good action down that way or St. George way. Vegas is too High Roller for me. Any contacts would be appreciated. T-NUTS

Feelnfly
05-09-07, 18:47
I thought that this forum was to report on certain activities and such. Not to debate the rising fuel costs etc. I am with you and hate spending 100 to fill my tank but there really isnt much I can do about it. Lets get this board back on track and on the topic we all come her for information on.

Damn if you cant afford the gas then you shouldnt be worried about finding a SW.

My 2cents

BayouDude
05-10-07, 10:13
My first visit to your city and I was looking for any referals from the folks in the know in SLC. I will be glad to reciprocate with N'awlins info from the big easy.

Thanxz,

Bayou Dude

Greeekman
05-10-07, 12:55
I thought that this forum was to report on certain activities and such. Not to debate the rising fuel costs etc. I am with you and hate spending 100 to fill my tank but there really isnt much I can do about it. Lets get this board back on track and on the topic we all come her for information on.

Damn if you cant afford the gas then you shouldnt be worried about finding a SW.

My 2cents

If someone with over 300 posts on this forum wants to add his two cents on an off topic subject, then someone who has never added a post to the forum should shut the fuck up!

my 2 cents worth

UtPlaytime
05-10-07, 13:31
Good point Greekman,

Hell his only comment so far was to biiiitch about somebody else. I'm not sure he's worth 2 cents. Does he have any important info for the board?

Antone
05-10-07, 20:43
I'll pay the price at the pump if I can meet up with some of the fine ladies you all have seen before. I probably would even buy some gas for more info. If there are any takers. thanks keep up the good work and be carefull out there.

Really Randy
05-12-07, 13:18
Sorry this is late, but was out of town. Was out looking for trouble on May 7th and after about a 2 hour go around picked up a WSW on one of the side streets off of state. Said her name was Tammy. I was definitely looking at her with my one eye instead of the two, but hey I needed some. She gave me a nice BBBJ for jackson and a half. Said if I caught up with her again she would give me her number. Once I finished up with her called up a CL girl that was visiting and had a nice time. All in all a pretty fair night. Hopefully it won't take so long to bag my 2nd WSW.

You Surname
05-12-07, 21:33
Monday night, eating a hamburger in my car at Jordan Park, three different guys pulled up and offered BJs, I declined. I was unaware of cruisers in Utah, but I guess they're there, so if anyone's interested in that, now you know where to find it.

Later Monday, picked up a BSW in front of the shelter, crackhead, I was beyond desperate, so I took her aboard anyway. She had all her teeth, clean clothes, was wearing a thong which could be seen through her low cut jeans. She was the typical tall and skinny black girl with the black girl's ass. She demanded money up front so she could buy her drugs and she promised to do the deed after she had the drugs in her posession, so I dropped her off because she was an obvious ROB. She would've been an excellent fuck, but it's too bad she turned out the way she did.

Moving further on Monday around 10pm, I picked up a WSW on NT near Wendy's; this woman was a hitch hiker from Tennessee and had the redneck accent. I paid a jack for BBBJCIMS, we did it right on 900 W in the middle of the road while waiting for the train to pass. The occupants of the vehicles adjacent to us were totally oblivious to the happenings in my car, even though my windows are not tinted and the car sits lower to the ground than most cars do.

Tuesday - Nothing.

Wednesday - Nothing

Thursday - Called a CL girl (summer), her ad stated she was just visiting, but had a local area code. She sounded suspicious on the phone because she kept pausing after I said anything, then she asked what I wanted to do with her on the date. I hung up and started looking at her other postings and it turns out I called the wrong girl. The right girl has the same pictures, but with a 208 Idaho phone number, i'm assuming the wrong girl was vice. I called the real Summer Rae and she said to bring 500 roses. I stood her up, that's just too much, I've paid that a few times before, but never again, it's just not worth it.

Friday - Nada

Saturday - Who knows?

The streets are completely dead, there's nothing worth a second look out there. Meanwhile, CL has an explosion of providers, but there's mixed reviews or no reviews, so i'm a bit hesitant.

I know there's a slim chance of my next question, but..... can someone provide me with a good contact?

Member #2984
05-13-07, 03:32
Very cute and nice bod white girl with auburnish/brown hair working out of the McD's and InTown Suites on 33rd South. I succumbed to her antic and damn it got the rob. Says she's from Arizona but don't know if I believe. I KNOW for sure she's at InTown staying at room on the north side and top floor I believe middle part. Asked if I party which I don't. Anyhow did the stupid thing and told her b4 the donation gotta have bbj min. and cfs. She said no then I said we're done and started off. She says okay will do it. Give the donation, she bends down to blow and waits a few secs. Up she goes and says can't do bbj. Told her give donation back she says no. I say yes or we go head to head. She says no I say where you want me to take you. She says back to intown SUITES I say okay. Proceed towards intown and past it. She's like let me out here now. I say no. Tries to get forceful and I say give back or we're going down a couple more blocks to So. SL Police Dept. She says stop and I don't then she's become fearful of being nailed. One a half block further she relents! I was pissed and told her I am one of the nicer guys here. Many wouldn't have let her off so easy and would have beat the fuck out of her for that kind of shi-. I know she hangs around McD's and her antic is to catch your attention, come over and ask for a ride, gets in and ask the cop question, etc......

Way hot though way way. Was wearing a red flower sundress. Had a sore or zit on her dimple area too. If she tries this on you tell her you know the 411 on her shit in my behalf.

laters.

Northern Boy
05-15-07, 21:30
Finally got into town last night and immediately hit the State stroll. Spotted a blonde north of 900 but she appeared to be on something, so I passed. Didn't see much of anything else at all. Is there any action besides the streets in this town?

UtPlaytime
05-16-07, 01:45
Hey member,

Did I miss her name or didn't you get that from her? Just wondered.

Thanks for the info. Hate those nasty robbers.

Say a really nice SW pretty far south tonight. Dark hair with a red tint to it. Wearing a white top and carrying her big gulp. Didn't have time to partake but I honked and she gave me the nod. This was State and about 78th South around 7:00. Would love some info on her if anyone has any.

Member #2984
05-16-07, 12:49
Gave me some name UtPlay but I can't remember it. Saw her again yesterday sitting in a bright YELLOW jeep wrangler with 3 other guys at the Mowhawk on state and 17th so.

LuvumBare
05-17-07, 13:47
I will be in SLC in early June and am looking for massage AMPS.

Everything I read on your board is about SW's. Is there any alternative?
PM if you keep things UTR.

'bare

Bill Envall
05-17-07, 16:10
Found this WSW on NT couple weeks back young girl probable twenty. Was just after the zions fire. She was wearing a red jersey type shirt dark hair about a five on looks. She wasn't drugged out but well on here way to getting there. Asked if she needed a ride she said yes then I was waiting for what do you want she never said anything. So I brought it up she was not positive about anything. Said she wanted 3jacks I said a jack and a half she needed a room for the night so I paid for here room at the six. Then after the deed I was nervous about what could go wrong with that scenario luckily I didn't get burned. I would rate her higher on the scale for BBBJCIM her technique was good and she wasn't shy. I didn't expect CIM but she took it anyway then started gagging and I really thought she was going to lose it. Would have went for more but her puss stank so much I figure she had something going on I wanted nothing to deal with. Then she needed a ride to her dealers and I said I would take her to the corner with her and the room key in hand. I worried for a wek about that one. Overall she is pretty good at BJ with saggy boobs.

Slc7203
05-17-07, 22:03
I saw a smokin' hot MSW today at about 10am on State between 13th and 17th. She had on tight levi's and a low cut reddish shirt. She had nice size titties and a apple bottom. She was dropped off at 13th by a black man in a silver car. I assumed it must have been her pimp. Did anyone else see her or maybe more? I was with my old lady checking out the pawn shops or I would have talked to her.

Northern Boy
05-18-07, 01:17
Well, I will give this town one thing... the mongers provide great entertainment! Went out on the State stroll this evening and saw lots of cops and one WSW. The guys were pulling U-turns, honking horns as they peeled around corners, and yelling out windows. Real discreet, guys! And all for a SW that really wasn't all that attractive!

Maybe my tastes have been refined, or I've been spoiled by women from outside the US, but I haven't seen anything all week that I would stick my dick into. Tomorrow is my last night in town. Maybe I'll have better luck then. Ha!

Pinkolovespink
05-18-07, 15:24
Just wanted to say "hello" from someone who's not yet had the balls to post (nor that much to say, for that matter)

But a big thanks to everyone who contributes: it's good to have a source for info on what is becoming a bigger and bigger hobby for me. (The crusing part... not really had any success yet)

Any advice for someone who's just starting to get into the scene? I've done the CL and Escort scene for a while, but am new to the SW world

Thanks,

Pinko

Hejova
05-19-07, 08:15
If you want to get upset at anyone get upset at the Feds and the State government, they make 45-50 cents per gallon and contribute nothing to the refining of the gas True, but that money is used for the construction, repair and maintenance of the highways and roads, which is done by the Feds and the State government.

You Surname
05-19-07, 19:39
Monday night - Cindy, claims to be Hawaiian, but I think she's mexican because I spoke to her for about an hour and she's completely clueless about Hawaiians and their culture. She's 5'5, tan skin, probably mexican, 120lbs, b cups, nothing special. Gives very good head, but doesn't last longer than 20 seconds before she gives up. She works the bank acrossed the street from the Clonial. The first time I saw her, she said I looked like a cop, so I came in a different car, then she said I looked like a cop, so I left and came back without a mustache/beard and in a third car, then she finally hopped in. She wasn't worth the 30 I gave her, i'll pass her by next time.

I couldn't get off with Cindy, so about 50 feet away from where I dropped her off, I picked up Nikki, a WSW visiting from Florida. She's about 5'8, 125lbs, nice c cups. I forked over a benji and a half at my place for BBBJCIM, followed by FS + Greek in round two of our session. When I dropped her off, she wrote her number on an envelope which I lost, i'm kicking myself in the ass right now for losing it.

Tuesday - It was pretty dead out, I did one lap on the track and ended up in The Home Depot for about five hours. I hope Home Depot burns down or something because I always end up there for some reason and when I come out, I usually have a car full of shit I don't need.

Wednesday - 900 E and about 5500 S, there's an emissions station. I picked up a hitch hiker at the bus stop in front of the emissions shop. This chick was hot, she did not look like a pro, I paid two jacks for a CBJ. I wish I had more time, I would've taken her home.

Friday - I didn't go out on Thursday, I wasn't in the mood. I hit the far south end because of a report I read on here of a girl working out there. From 5400-9000 I drove up and down wasting all my gas and time, it took about two hours to run the stretch three times because of traffic. There was nothing out there, not even regular pedestrians. During my voyage, I discovered a really good priced Lexus at one of the car dealers, I bought it for my wife this morning. Thanks for the tip UTPlaytime.

I'm going out to find Nikki tonight, when I get her number again, i'll share.

WakeupPeter
05-21-07, 11:58
Hey your surname, go to CL and you can find Nikki's number there. Better yet, here it is 954**806**0414. This sounds like the same girl that 2984 has been mentioning on the board. She sounds like a winner. He also mentio she's leaving town soon so better catch up with her.

Been finding hitchhikers huh? Nice. Is she really a hitchhiker? Just wondering.

What Lexus did you get your wife? I am sure she is very happy with it.

Thanks for the detail report. I have fun just staring at all the hot civilians wearing next to nothing.

You Surname
05-21-07, 15:24
The hitch hiker was a working girl, but because she was standing there at a bus stop holding her thumb up, I called her a hitcher.

Out again Saturday night, nobody gave me a second look. My only car for the evening was a body kitted ricer car, so I didn't expect to get much action. Around 3:00 AM I decided to take the bumble bee out to the illegal streetraces when I found Maria, an HSW I haven't seen in a few months. Two jacks for FS on a non-reclining racing seat, we did it in the parking lot of her apartment building. Fairly good experience, I always enjoyed Maria.

I saw about a dozen SWs on Sunday, but that damned Home Depot sucked me in again.

Lexus - 99 LS400, $7500, CHEAP, but high miles, they gave me $5600 for my wife's rod knockin Q45 (20W-50 covered up the noise), so it worked out very well.

WakeupPeter
05-22-07, 11:21
Is the hitchhiker the Ms. Hoover of yesteryears? I remember a blonde hitchhiker from a couple of years ago, and she's very good... we called her Ms. Hoover around here. I haven't seen her in a while, maybe it's the same girl.

I haven't seen Maria in a while as well. She's a true service provider. A great gal. Didn't realize she works the really late shift.

A doz working gal on Sunday huh? The weather was hot enough, that's for sure.

$7500 for a 99 LS400? That's pretty sweet. That car has all the amenities and the engine will last forever since it's a toyota. Infiniti / Nissan just can't keep up with Toyota / Lexus for built quality.