PDA

View Full Version : Half or hours

AsMong
11-12-23, 13:22
Hi,

Curious what you guys usually go for. I usually go for a half. I feel like it waste when going for the hour. But want to see your opinions what you get for the hours when seeing these girls from the c-org.

Drooo
11-12-23, 16:13
For FS, l'll usually go 30 minutes as I'm not a 2 shot guy.

For FBSM I'll do 60-90 minutes and soak in all the massaging, teasing and touching.

I have an ATF for each and both are exceptional service.

Hi,

Curious what you guys usually go for. I usually go for a half. I feel like it waste when going for the hour. But want to see your opinions what you get for the hours when seeing these girls from the c-org.

CNative
11-12-23, 17:18
Hi,

Curious what you guys usually go for. I usually go for a half. I feel like it waste when going for the hour. But want to see your opinions what you get for the hours when seeing these girls from the c-org.I almost always go for half. 1 hour just seems to long for me. Only reason to go for hour for me would be if I wanted 2 shots, but that's rare.

LostLimit
11-13-23, 01:55
Hi,

Curious what you guys usually go for. I usually go for a half. I feel like it waste when going for the hour. But want to see your opinions what you get for the hours when seeing these girls from the c-org.Unless you really like the girl, and she provide non-rush top notch GFE service, I would always do the half hr. Hell, most of the time, I'm out of there 15-20 min, and they will cheat you a lot of the time. Your timer starts the moment you see the girl, before any discussion or payment is complete. I've been rushed out saying time's up, telling me to cum fast when in actuality, I still had 10-15 min left. I know for a fact because I either keep track of when the session starts or start my own timer on my cell.

C-org girls are known to rush the deed so they can move on to the next dude.

Mondo72
11-13-23, 02:35
Hi,

Curious what you guys usually go for. I usually go for a half. I feel like it waste when going for the hour. But want to see your opinions what you get for the hours when seeing these girls from the c-org.I'll agree with the other 2 posters. You can take their advice to the bank.

Mondo.

HpyGolky
11-13-23, 11:10
Hi,

Curious what you guys usually go for. I usually go for a half. I feel like it waste when going for the hour. But want to see your opinions what you get for the hours when seeing these girls from the c-org.That's what I tell my wife, so 30 minutes works. An hour would raise eyebrows, especially if I didn't come home with more Round Up.

The C-Orgs in my area work out perfect for me.

R1CE88
11-13-23, 15:14
For C-Orgs, where service is usually not the priority, I'll do 30 min session.

A good 5 minutes takes up the donation and shower session, which is already 15% of the time.

For kgirls, I usually for go for an hour. I'm a one shot guy as well, but I do like the non-rush and typically a nice massage afterwards. I think granted if there was 45 minute session that would be the sweet spot.

LoveFromFrank
11-14-23, 14:38
I've built rapport with providers before and the hour has been worth it but I do think it's a YMMV heavy thing for c girls. If you can get them to give you a second pop like how I used to have with Luki when I'd frequent her, the hour was worth it. A young cgirl who will massage you as well? 45 and maybe the hour is worth. Otherwise, it's all hhr for me.

Maxen
11-14-23, 15:48
I've built rapport with providers before and the hour has been worth it but I do think it's a YMMV heavy thing for c girls. If you can get them to give you a second pop like how I used to have with Luki when I'd frequent her, the hour was worth it. A young cgirl who will massage you as well? 45 and maybe the hour is worth. Otherwise, it's all hhr for me.Always 1/2 wham bam thank you mam, then I just take my time to mossey out. YMMV.

AsMong
11-14-23, 16:01
Yeah, from what I feel is that c-org is better go with half since I feel rush. I would go hr when seeing k-org.

If go hr for c-org, do they also give 2-pops? Never done hr only half.

SaltyDog
11-14-23, 18:29
Yeah, from what I feel is that c-org is better go with half since I feel rush. I would go hr when seeing k-org.

If go hr for c-org, do they also give 2-pops? Never done hr only half.1 hour=1 pop. You look up their listing they specify 1 pop. I supposed if you did VIP which is extra you'd get the 2nd pop. I doubt you'd get the full hour even if you paid for it.

Half hour is plenty with the c-org as you won't be there 30 minutes either.

AsMong
11-27-23, 21:13
1 hour=1 pop. You look up their listing they specify 1 pop. I supposed if you did VIP which is extra you'd get the 2nd pop. I doubt you'd get the full hour even if you paid for it.

Half hour is plenty with the c-org as you won't be there 30 minutes either.I feel paying extra for VIP don't think would get it and still only get one shot and rush.

Have anyone ever did VIP and get extra shot?

MisterChango
11-28-23, 17:59
Corgs are upsellers. The girls can be incredibly demanding or straight up bitchy. VIP setvice never includes an extra shot. Remember these ladies so much as feel you cock twitch and they'll pull you out to check for a drop of jizz in the rubber and say you're done if you give them the chance. They are all about volume over quality.

So no VIP doesn't get you any extras. You pay for HH or an H you'll still be pushed out the door before your time is up.

And now Corgs are charging Kgirl prices. K houses are a guaranteed good time and excellent service. So I stick with those or MP's.

If you're lucky you'll find a Corg house keeper and if you get her WeChat you can see her outside of biz hours for a discount and no holds barred banging. But that hardly happens.

Spongee62
11-29-23, 00:01
For reference, I used to frequent C orgs for years since I live in the SGV. (this was about 12 years ago). During that time I tired of the B&S, crappy service and the "shorting of time". I purchased an hour, yet the sessions always seems to finish at the 30 to 40 minute mark. Although I live within minutes of all these C orgs, I finally got truly motivated and eventually got approved to see a K girl. Ever since that day, I have been seeing K girls exclusively (always one hour), until the other day.

Long story short, I was supposed to trek over to the westside to see a K girl but due to the Santa Monica Fwy fire and ensuing traffic nightmare, I changed my mind. After some thought I decided to give a C org a try knowing in the back of my mind I would be wasting my money but my curiosity got the best of me. I made an appointment for ONE hour, got upsold a BBBJ since I hate CBJs. Service was blah and I was done in about 30 minutes. Essentially, not much has changed other than the prices. LOL.

So for me 1/2 hour for the C org. (I should have known).